时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Two dead women. Somebody sliced them to ribbons. | 两具女尸 有人把她们的身子割得稀烂 |
[00:03] | – And you think it’s a — – A serial killer. | -而您认为这是 -连环杀手作案 |
[00:05] | Hell yes, I do. | 太对了 没错 |
[00:06] | Rebecca, were Angela Bird, | 瑞贝卡 安吉拉·伯德 |
[00:08] | Tess Laughty, and Sandra Bishop | 苔丝·洛提和桑德拉·毕肖普 |
[00:09] | gonna talk to you about the clinical trials? | 是想告诉你试验的事吗 |
[00:14] | You’re gonna tell me who paid you | 你要告诉我是谁雇了你 |
[00:15] | to kill those three women. | 杀了那三个女人 |
[00:17] | Get me a deal. | 给我谈个条件 |
[00:30] | This doesn’t work if you don’t talk. | 你不开口的话 这样没有用啊 |
[00:35] | Okay, I’ll start. | 那我先说吧 |
[00:37] | How was Tennessee? | 田纳西这次怎么样 |
[00:39] | You were raised in ?the Appalachian mountains, | 你是在阿帕拉契山脉长大的 |
[00:41] | weren’t you? | 对吧 |
[00:42] | Did it feel like going home? | 是回家的感觉吗 |
[00:44] | Felt like going to work. | 是去工作的感觉 |
[00:47] | Your father died there when you were young. | 你父亲在你小时候死在了那里 |
[00:48] | He was killed. | 他是被杀的 |
[00:50] | In the line of duty. | 在执行公务时 |
[00:53] | He was a Marshal. | 他是个当地的警察 |
[00:56] | He surprised some burglars who shot him. | 他惊到了几个窃贼 对他开了枪 |
[01:01] | I’m not sure what that has to — | 我不明白那件事与… |
[01:02] | Were you just triggered to remember that? | 你是刚被提醒才想起来的吗 |
[01:04] | Triggered? No. | 提醒 不是 |
[01:07] | Is there doctor/patient privilege here, | 我们的谈话是受医患保密协定的保护 |
[01:08] | or does all this go straight to my boss? | 还是直接上报给我上司了 |
[01:10] | That was not a formal — | 上次并非正式的… |
[01:12] | Agent Krendler and I… had a conversation. | 克伦德勒探员和我…聊了一下 |
[01:15] | That almost cost me my job. | 差点葬送了我的工作 |
[01:17] | Clarice, you’re here to keep your job, | 克拉丽丝 你来这就是为了保住你的工作 |
[01:19] | and I’m the one who can help you. | 而我可以帮到你 |
[01:21] | If you’ll let me. | 如果你让我帮的话 |
[01:22] | I understand that after you got back from Tennessee, | 我理解从田纳西回来之后 |
[01:24] | you went to visit Rebecca Clark-Sherman at the trauma center. | 你去创伤中心找了瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼 |
[01:27] | I can’t even go home. | 我连家都没法回 |
[01:29] | I checked myself in here because | 我把自己送到这里来因为 |
[01:31] | I knew I was gonna need help… carrying this. | 我知道我需要帮助… 来消化这一切 |
[01:35] | That’s wise. | 这很明智 |
[01:37] | Staying ahead of it. | 提前做安排 |
[01:40] | And if you feel unsafe, we can post guards outside the door. | 如果你觉得不安全 我们可以在门口派些警卫 |
[01:43] | What else can you tell me? | 你还能告诉我点什么 |
[01:48] | He took his mask off at one point. | 他中间把面罩摘了 |
[01:51] | I saw his face. | 我看见他的脸了 |
[01:52] | He didn’t care. | 他不在乎 |
[01:55] | That’s how I knew he was gonna kill me. | 所以我知道他是杀死我 |
[01:57] | He made me walk to my bedroom. | 他押着我走进我的卧室 |
[02:00] | He drugged me. | 给我打了药 |
[02:01] | I guess to make me more… compliant. | 我猜是让我更加…顺从吧 |
[02:07] | He took pains not to look at me. | 他刻意地不看我 |
[02:10] | To give me… | 给我点… |
[02:11] | Modesty. Privacy. | 尊重 隐私 |
[02:14] | We’re interviewing your attacker tomorrow. | 我们明天要审讯袭击你的人 |
[02:16] | We both know he was hired by someone, | 我们都清楚他是被人雇来的 |
[02:18] | but the only thing connecting him to the murders | 但只有你能把他和安吉拉 苔丝 |
[02:20] | of Angela, Tess, and Sandra is you. | 和桑德拉的凶案联系在一起 |
[02:23] | We need your testimony, Rebecca. | 我们需要你的证词 瑞贝卡 |
[02:26] | You came so far putting it together for them. | 为了她们你收集了这么多资料 |
[02:28] | If you let them stop you, they win. | 如果你让他们阻止你 他们就赢了 |
[02:31] | Those women need your testimony. | 那些遇害的女性需要你的证词 |
[02:35] | If you’ll share your notes, what you found about — | 如果你分享你的笔记 你所发现的… |
[02:37] | No. I-I — I can’t. | 不 我…我做不到 |
[02:39] | If you’re scared, we can put you into protective custo– | 如果你害怕 我们可以给你安排保护性监… |
[02:41] | Put them in custody. | 还是把他们关起来吧 |
[02:44] | Whoever hired him. | 那些雇他的人 |
[02:47] | Get them, and I will testify. | 抓住他们 我就出来作证 |
[02:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:55] | I want to help those women, I do. | 我想帮助那些女人 真的 |
[03:00] | I feel like I’m losing myself. | 我感觉我要丧失理智了 |
[03:03] | Clarice, sometimes post-traumatic stress | 克拉丽丝 有时候创伤后遗症 |
[03:05] | can color your experience. | 会影响你的感受 |
[03:06] | It can significantly alter your perception of events, | 它可能会严重影响你对事情的看法 |
[03:11] | both professional and personal, | 无论是工作还是私人生活 |
[03:13] | confronting old familial wounds | 在高度紧张的工作环境中 |
[03:14] | in a highly charged work environment. | 面对过去熟悉的创伤 |
[03:16] | I mean, I know my father died. | 我知道我父亲去世了 |
[03:18] | It was a long time ago. It’s not something I buried. | 那是很久之前的事了 我不想刻意去忘掉它 |
[03:20] | I don’t need a trigger. | 我不需要提醒 |
[03:22] | And what about the fresher wound of Buffalo Bill? | 那野牛比尔造成的新创伤呢 |
[03:23] | 恐怖 第五名受害者被比尔剥皮 又一名野牛比尔的受害者 | |
[03:25] | A wound I believe will never heal | 我坚信除非你敞开心胸谈谈 |
[03:27] | unless you open up about it. | 否则这个创伤永远无法愈合 |
[03:35] | Clarice? | 克拉丽丝 |
[03:36] | Clarice? | 克拉丽丝 |
[03:38] | Where are you? Am I losing you? | 你跑哪儿去了 你没听我说吧 |
[03:40] | Do you have trouble concentrating? | 你无法集中精神吗 |
[03:43] | Can you stay in the moment? | 你能集中注意力到当下吗 |
[03:45] | Invasive thoughts or memories? | 你有侵入的念头或回忆吗 |
[03:47] | They can keep you from being fully present | 这些会让你无法全身心地关注当下 |
[03:49] | and from seeing experiences for what they truly are. | 无法看清你正经历事情的真实情况 |
[03:52] | They can cause you to act…impulsively. | 那些可能让你行事…鲁莽 |
[04:03] | Sir, I have to go. I have a suspect interview. | 长官 我得走了 我得去审讯嫌犯 |
[04:06] | Right. The river murders. | 知道 河流浮尸案 |
[04:07] | Agent Krendler recanted your statement to the press. | 克伦德勒探员撤回了你对媒体发表的讲话 |
[04:10] | – That must have been very hard. – I respect his judgment. | -那一定很难接受吧 -我尊重他的判断 |
[04:11] | He was just protecting the case. | 他是在保护案子 |
[04:13] | The case or you? | 是案子还是你 |
[04:14] | I need you to consider that | 我需要你考虑下 |
[04:15] | given everything you’ve been through, | 鉴于你所经历的那些事 |
[04:17] | maybe your perceptions aren’t as solid as you think. | 也许你的看法并不像你想的那么可靠 |
[04:20] | I know what’s real and what’s not, sir. | 我能分得清楚什么是现实 长官 |
[04:24] | I really do have to go now. | 我必须得走了 |
[04:33] | Special delivery for Agent Mapp. | 给马普探员的特别快递 |
[04:36] | No. No more. | 不 不要再来了 |
[04:37] | But you’re the chain-of-custody girl, right? | 但你是负责证据监管链的 对吧 |
[04:39] | Supervisor said, “Any cold case DNA requests go to Mapp.” | 主管说了 “所有冷案的DNA申请都交给马普” |
[04:42] | Not there. | 别放那里 |
[04:44] | – Not there. – You’re a Sagittarius, right? | -别放那里 -你是射手座 对吧 |
[04:46] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[04:48] | No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[04:51] | I’m working. | 我正在工作 |
[04:52] | You’ve posed a personal question that serves no one except you, | 你问了一个只对你自己有用的私人问题 |
[04:54] | and you expect me to drop everything and answer. | 还想让我放下手里的一切回答这个问题 |
[04:57] | And if I don’t answer, you form a judgment. | 如果我不回答 你就会对我有成见 |
[04:59] | And even now, | 即使现在 |
[04:59] | as I’m taking time away from saving lives, | 我正在浪费本来可以用来拯救生命的时间 |
[05:01] | you’re thinking, “Damn, she’s so serious. | 你心里却在想 “她也太严肃了吧 |
[05:02] | Can she just lighten up?” | 就不能轻松点吗” |
[05:04] | Well, the answer is, “Bye.” | 我的答案就是 “再见” |
[05:14] | Jenga. | 倒了 |
[05:22] | Now, I would like to remind everyone | 我想提醒在座各位 |
[05:25] | that Attorney General Martin has come at my invitation | 马汀司法部长是应我的邀请 |
[05:30] | to speak about the needs | 来谈谈总统的法案中 |
[05:32] | the president’s bill attempts to address. | 试图解决的需求问题 |
[05:35] | To that end, I think she’s doing an admirable job. | 对于这一点 我认为她的工作令人敬佩 |
[05:40] | That said, this is the oversight committee, | 尽管如此 这里是监督委员会 |
[05:43] | and today we’re reviewing the DOJ budget. | 今天我们需要审核的是司法部的预算 |
[05:46] | Madam Attorney General, | 司法部长女士 |
[05:48] | your personal task force within the FBI — | 你在联调局的私人特别行动小组 |
[05:53] | can you tell us more about that? | 你能具体跟我们说说吗 |
[05:55] | this isn’t an authoritarian state. | 这不是个官方的叫法 |
[05:56] | I don’t have a personal task force. | 我没有私人特别行动小组 |
[06:00] | I assume you’re talking about | 我觉得你想指的是 |
[06:02] | the Violent Criminal Apprehension Unit. | 暴力犯罪特别小组吧 |
[06:05] | That’s right. Uh, ViCAP. | 没错 暴力犯罪特别小组 |
[06:08] | The vulnerable of our country disappear, | 我们国家的弱势群体中有人失踪了 |
[06:10] | and no one remembers their names. | 没人记得他们的名字 |
[06:13] | Not everyone who has been abducted by a monster | 不是每个被恶魔绑架的受害者 |
[06:15] | is lucky enough to be the daughter of a senator, sir. | 都幸运地是参议员的女儿 先生 |
[06:18] | Some are saying the ViCAP team is just drumming up headlines | 有人说暴力犯罪特别小组是用来吸引媒体眼球 |
[06:22] | to help sell your president’s crime bill. | 从而帮助推销你们总统的刑事法案 |
[06:25] | You have three daughters, Llewellyn. | 你有三个女儿 卢埃林 |
[06:27] | Imagine someone out there field-dressing | 想像一下有人把她们其中一人 |
[06:30] | one of them like a deer. | 像鹿一样解剖了 |
[06:32] | Do you really believe that I wouldn’t, | 你真的觉得我不会 |
[06:34] | that every mother wouldn’t give everything | 有哪个母亲会不倾尽全力 |
[06:36] | to spare their child that? | 避免发生这种事情吗 |
[06:39] | The monsters among us aren’t aberrations. | 我们中间出现的恶魔不是偶发事件 |
[06:43] | They’re a reflection of who we are. | 他们是我们本质的反射 |
[06:45] | What we do with them and how we decide to root them out | 我们怎么处理他们以及如何将他们连根拔除 |
[06:49] | is also a reflection of who we are. | 同样也是我们本质的反射 |
[06:51] | I just hope we don’t become a society | 我只是希望我们不会变成 |
[06:56] | that sits idly by. | 一个对这种事袖手旁观的社会 |
[06:58] | We’re all sorry about what happened to your daughter. | 我们对您女儿的遭罪感到遗憾 |
[07:02] | But it might take more than sympathy | 但是处于你的职位 |
[07:04] | to make you qualified for your office. | 仅仅有同情心是不够的 |
[07:07] | Sympathy and empathy for Americans under our protection | 对于需要我们保护的美国人民来说 |
[07:10] | seems to be in short supply of late. | 同情心和同理心最近有些供不应求 |
[07:20] | I don’t know. Two-way mirror is classic. | 我也不知道 单向玻璃镜比较经典 |
[07:23] | We’re basically in the same room as the guy. | 我们等于说跟这家伙同处一室 |
[07:25] | Come on, live a little. Now you get a close-up. | 拜托了 别那么老土 现在你能看到面部特写 |
[07:27] | We can see every muscle in his face twitch. | 我们可以看到他脸上每一块肌肉的抽动 |
[07:29] | I don’t need any help knowing when someone’s full of it. | 我不用这个帮忙也能看得出来谁在撒谎 |
[07:32] | Suspect’s here. | 嫌犯到了 |
[07:33] | Baltimore PD’s bringing him in. | 巴尔的摩警局把他送来了 |
[07:36] | Their homicide chief is whining to SSA Herman | 他们的谋杀组主管正在向高级安全顾问赫尔曼抱怨 |
[07:38] | that we stole their perp. | 我们把他们的变态杀手偷走了 |
[07:40] | Tell them whine to the AG and her writ. | 让他们去和司法部长和她的行政命令抱怨吧 |
[07:42] | Karl Wellig. Born Prescott, Arizona. | 卡尔·威灵 出生于亚利桑那州普雷斯科特市 |
[07:45] | Joined the Marines out of high school. | 高中毕业后加入海军 |
[07:46] | 沙漠风暴行动 波斯湾 侦查狙击手专家徽章 步枪专家徽章 良好行为奖章 海军潜水者徽章 | |
[07:47] | Gulf War and a year on the private military circuit. | 参加过海湾战争 在私营军队呆了一年 |
[07:51] | We waiting on his esquire? | 我们在等他的律师吗 |
[07:53] | No, he waived his right to an attorney. | 不是 他放弃了请律师的权利 |
[07:55] | Pretty bold, considering he killed three women. | 胆子挺大啊 毕竟是杀死三个女人的重罪 |
[07:58] | And tried to kill Rebecca Clark-Sherman. | 还有意图谋杀瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼 |
[08:00] | You sure he asked for the deal? | 你确定他想要谈条件吗 |
[08:01] | That he said the words? | 他自己的原话吗 |
[08:05] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[08:06] | Maybe this’ll go down fast. | 也许这事能很快解决 |
[08:08] | Sir, I’m convinced Wellig was hired. | 长官 我确信威灵是被人雇佣的 |
[08:10] | I spoke to Rebecca Clark-Sherman last night, | 我昨天晚上跟瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼谈过 |
[08:12] | and she can tie all the victims to the drug clinical trial. | 她可以把所有的受害人通过药物临床实验联系起来 |
[08:20] | Will she go on record? | 她愿意作证吗 |
[08:21] | She will if we get more from Wellig about | 如果我们从威灵嘴里问出来谁雇佣了他 |
[08:24] | who hired him. | 她会作证的 |
[08:25] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[08:36] | – Starling, you’re with me. – Sir? | -史达林 你跟我一起去 -长官 |
[08:39] | He asked you for the deal, and you’re the one who shot him. | 他跟你要的条件 而且你是那个射伤他的人 |
[08:54] | You told Special Agent Starling you wanted a deal. | 你跟特别探员史达林说你要谈条件 |
[08:57] | So…go. | 那么… 开始吧 |
[09:01] | Talk. | 说话 |
[09:06] | I’m a handyman. | 我是个杂工 |
[09:08] | I was fixing a lady’s dishwasher | 我正在修理一位女士的洗碗机的时候 |
[09:10] | when a bunch of feds burst in, | 一群警察冲了进来 |
[09:12] | no warrant, guns drawn. | 没有搜查证 还举着枪 |
[09:16] | I got scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[09:21] | I never told you I wanted a deal. | 我从来没跟你说过我要谈条件 |
[09:25] | And I didn’t kill anybody. | 我也没杀过人 |
[09:46] | I know what I heard. | 我知道自己听见了什么 |
[09:48] | No one’s saying any different. | 没人不同意你的说法 |
[09:49] | Why suddenly back out of a deal | 为什么他突然反悔了 |
[09:51] | and still waive the right to see your lawyer? | 还仍然放弃见律师的权利 |
[09:52] | I-I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[09:53] | Lawyering up cuts both ways. | 见律师会割裂双方 |
[09:55] | He goes mum, we go mum. | 他和我们就不能直接交流了 |
[09:56] | He wants to know what we know. | 他想知道我们知道的 |
[09:58] | We got him pretty good on Rebecca Clark-Sherman, | 瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼的案子证据确凿 |
[10:00] | but he’s got no idea what we have | 但他还不知道我们对 |
[10:01] | on the three whistleblower women. | 另外三个吹哨人了解多少 |
[10:03] | He’s still hoping he can walk on those. | 他还指望那些人命不会算到他身上 |
[10:05] | That’s our opening. Anything on the video? | 这就是我们的机会 从录像上看出什么了吗 |
[10:07] | His story about being a handyman | 他编的维修工的故事 |
[10:08] | is something a kid would make up. | 像是小孩编的 |
[10:09] | He does not care. | 他不在乎 |
[10:11] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[10:12] | What’s this tattoo on his forearm? | 他小臂上的纹身是什么 |
[10:14] | “SS”? Is he a neo-Nazi? | “SS” 他是新纳粹吗 |
[10:16] | Scout/Sniper. | 侦察兵/狙击手 |
[10:18] | The Marines — They use that symbol. | 海军陆战队他们用那个标志 |
[10:20] | S.S. — Scout/Sniper. | S.S. 侦察兵/狙击手 |
[10:22] | You’re both snipers. | 你俩都是狙击手 |
[10:23] | Well, I’m Army, so I’m actually a good shot. | 我是陆军的 所以我更厉害 |
[10:26] | Sniper/Psycho. Peas in a pod. | 狙击手/疯子 都一样 |
[10:29] | No, this guy — he’s not grieving, he’s not gloating. | 不 这家伙 他不难过 也不得意 |
[10:32] | He’s like a shark. Same dead eyes. | 他就像是一条鲨鱼 一样的死鱼眼 |
[10:35] | Shark-ish, shark-like. | 鲨鱼一样 像鲨鱼 |
[10:38] | Is that Behavioral Science, Starling? | 这也是行为科学吗 史达林 |
[10:40] | When do we find out that his Mommy shark | 我们什么时候发现他的鲨鱼妈妈 |
[10:41] | didn’t breastfeed him? | 没在喂他奶 |
[10:42] | Wellig doesn’t fit the profile of that kind of serial killer. | 威灵不符合那种连环杀手的侧写 |
[10:46] | He’s a different… animal altogether. | 他是种完全不同的动物 |
[10:51] | Ruth Martin’s calling for you. | 露丝·马汀打电话找你 |
[10:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:55] | Let’s get a full dental impression | 录他的整个牙印 |
[10:55] | we can match to the victims’ bite marks | 和受害者身上的咬痕对比 |
[10:57] | and a blood sample for DNA. | 还有取血样做DNA检测 |
[11:00] | The knives came out at my hearing. | 在我的听证会上他们出刀了 |
[11:03] | I ended up talking about women getting field-dressed like a deer. | 我最后说了女人像鹿一样被剖开之类的 |
[11:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:08] | Gant told me it was gonna be a small sub-committee hearing, | 甘特跟我说那会是个小型小组委员会听证会 |
[11:11] | and then he invited press. | 然后就叫了记者来 |
[11:14] | I’m gonna look like the nation’s top hysterical mom | 我将看起来像是国内最歇斯底里的妈妈 |
[11:16] | chasing bogeymen. | 在追逐鬼怪 |
[11:18] | Well, bogeymen are real. | 鬼怪真的存在 |
[11:20] | Which is why we need to convict one right now. | 所以我们现在就要定罪一个 |
[11:22] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[11:23] | Well, Baltimore PD just turned Wellig over. | 巴尔的摩警局刚把威灵送过来了 |
[11:27] | Listen, uh… | 听着 |
[11:29] | Starling has a different idea about this guy. | 史达林对这个家伙有不同的看法 |
[11:32] | Starling? | 史达林 |
[11:33] | She’s your girl, Ruth. | 她是你看中的人 露丝 |
[11:34] | And what she’s saying has teeth. | 而她说的也有一定道理 |
[11:38] | This might take a while. | 这也许要花些时间 |
[11:39] | We don’t have a while. | 我们没时间了 |
[11:41] | If I’m out of a job, | 如果我被解职 |
[11:42] | I don’t know what’s next for either of us. | 我不知道我们两个接下来会如何 |
[11:45] | If I go, ViCAP goes. | 如果我不在了 暴力犯罪特别小组也就不在了 |
[11:48] | I’m so sorry, Paul. | 真抱歉 保罗 |
[11:49] | I pulled you out of a nice trajectory at Justice for this. | 我把你从司法部前景好的工作调到了这里 |
[11:52] | No, I’m glad to be back at the Bureau. | 不 我很高兴回到局里 |
[11:55] | I-I want to be here. | 我想在这里工作 |
[11:57] | After Bill, the… | 在比尔之后 |
[12:01] | I want to be doing this. | 我想做这个 |
[12:07] | How is Catherine? | 凯瑟琳怎么样 |
[12:10] | Do you remember the night in Illinois? | 你还记得在伊利诺伊州的那晚吗 |
[12:12] | When we found out the FBI had the wrong house? | 当我们发现联调局找错地方了 |
[12:15] | You swore she’d come back to me. | 你发誓她会回到我身边 |
[12:17] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[12:22] | Paul, when will she come back to me? | 保罗 她何时能回到我身边啊 |
[12:25] | She’s already back. | 她已经回来了 |
[12:29] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[12:37] | Okay, we need the public on our side. | 好了 我们需要公众站在我们这边 |
[12:40] | We need Wellig on serial murder. | 我们需要威灵来定连环杀人案 |
[12:42] | Offer him whatever you need to. | 你给他开什么条件都行 |
[12:45] | I’ll make it work. | 我会让它通过的 |
[12:46] | I’m gonna work from home. | 我会在家办公 |
[12:48] | You can reach me there. | 找我打家里的电话 |
[13:02] | Why’d you change your mind? | 你为什么改主意了 |
[13:07] | Asking for a deal. | 谈条件的事 |
[13:08] | It never happened. | 我从没说过 |
[13:16] | They’re listening, and you’re trying to cover your ass, right? | 他们在听 而你想补过 对吗 |
[13:21] | Everybody’s got a game, honey. | 所有人都有算计 亲爱的 |
[13:33] | I have to take Karl Wellig’s samples to the lab. | 我要把卡尔·威灵的样本送去实验室 |
[13:35] | Anything I can take for you? | 你有东西让我带吗 |
[13:36] | Are you kidding? No, I’m chain-of-custody-girl. | 你在说笑吗 不 我是证据保管链姑娘 |
[13:40] | I have to sign in all these cold-case DNA test requests from | 我得登记这些从全国各地送来的悬案 |
[13:43] | all over the country, | DNA检测申请 |
[13:45] | then carry them over and sign them into the lab myself. | 然后亲自交给实验室 |
[13:49] | I don’t solve cases, mind you — | 我不破案 但注意了 |
[13:50] | I carry them. | 我送案 |
[13:52] | Come to Cold Cases, Starling. | 来了悬案科 史达林 |
[13:54] | Come to where the glamour is. | 你就到了最光鲜亮丽的地方 |
[13:58] | How’s it going? | 案子怎么样 |
[14:01] | Wellig recanted on the deal, called me a liar. | 威灵反口了 说我是骗子 |
[14:04] | What? | 什么 |
[14:05] | Everyone’s looking at me sideways. | 所有人都在用怀疑的眼光看我 |
[14:07] | They were already looking at you sideways. | 他们本来就那样看你 |
[14:13] | I’m just gonna… Open a convenience store | 我去开个便利店算了 |
[14:16] | that sells ramen noodles and orange soda. | 卖拉面和橘子汽水 |
[14:19] | Yeah. I’m aware I have the palate of an 8-year-old. | 是 我知道我的口味和八岁小孩一样 |
[14:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:33] | Catherine, I’m home. | 凯瑟琳 我回来了 |
[14:58] | AG wants to close for serial murder. Today. | 司法部长想要以连环杀人案结案 今天就结 |
[15:01] | Let’s get creative, guys. | 大家发散思维 |
[15:03] | We had him at the house with a victim bleeding out. | 我们在受害者血流不止的房子里抓到了他 |
[15:06] | He attacked a federal agent. | 他袭击了一名联调局探员 |
[15:07] | So why would he give up the other three murders? | 那他为什么放弃承认另外三起谋杀 |
[15:09] | Premeditated in Maryland | 在马里兰蓄意谋杀 |
[15:11] | is life without parole, mandatory. | 是终身监禁 不得假释 强制执行 |
[15:12] | We have federal jurisdiction in D.C. | 特区有联邦司法权 |
[15:14] | Second-degree murder in the District | 本区二级谋杀 |
[15:16] | is 20 to 40 with parole. | 是二十到四十年 可以假释 |
[15:18] | We could offer him parole in 20. | 我们可以给他开二十年内假释的条件 |
[15:19] | Well, CS Techs said | 技术部的人说 |
[15:20] | that Wellig dumped the bodies on the Maryland side. | 威灵是在马里兰州抛的尸 |
[15:23] | Yeah, but we fished them out in D.C. | 但我们是在特区打捞上来的 |
[15:25] | He wants to know how much we have. | 他想知道我们有多少信息 |
[15:27] | I like this, Esquivel. Second-degree. | 我喜欢这个 埃斯奎维尔 二级谋杀 |
[15:30] | Let’s get it done before whatever crap he’s pulling | 他放弃律师不知道会闹出什么幺蛾子 |
[15:31] | by waiving his lawyer screws everything. | 赶在他搞砸前把事情搞定 |
[15:34] | What’s our wedge here? | 我们的切入点是什么 |
[15:35] | Sir? | 长官 |
[15:38] | Karl Wellig might have a strict moral code, | 卡尔·威灵可能有严格的道德准则 |
[15:40] | especially where it concerns women. | 尤其是涉及到妇女 |
[15:42] | That guy’s got a strict moral code? | 那人有严格的道德准则 |
[15:44] | Morals are just rules we create to give order to the world. | 道德不过是我们为世界建立秩序创造出来的规则 |
[15:46] | When you break the Ten Commandments for a living, | 如果你为了生存打破了十诫 |
[15:47] | you have to come up with your own rules. | 你得创造出一套你自己的原则 |
[15:49] | Rebecca said he wouldn’t look at her when she was undressing. | 瑞贝卡说她脱衣服时他不会看她 |
[15:51] | He would not look at me when I touched his mouth. | 我碰他嘴巴时他也不会看我 |
[15:53] | If that’s helpful to force a confession. | 如果这对逼供有帮助的话 |
[15:57] | Esquivel, how’s your bad cop? | 埃斯奎维尔 你的坏警察演得怎么样 |
[16:01] | – My what? – Come with me. | -我什么 -跟我来 |
[16:03] | We’ll lead with the, uh… Go at him hard. | 我们用…严厉逼问展开 |
[16:06] | Murray, what do you call that approach? | 默里 你管这种方法叫什么 |
[16:08] | Reid technique. | 里德技术 |
[16:09] | You actually gave a seminar on it. | 你还为此开了个研讨会 |
[16:11] | Right. I did a hell of a job, huh? | 是啊 我讲得很不错吧 |
[16:14] | Come on, kid. | 来吧 孩子 |
[16:26] | Karl Wellig, meet Special Agent Esquivel. | 卡尔·威灵 见见埃斯奎维尔特别探员 |
[16:32] | Rebecca Clark-Sherman sends her regards. | 瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼向你问好 |
[16:37] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识这人 |
[16:38] | Well, she says you did a great job with her dishwasher, | 她说你把她家的洗碗机修得完好如初 |
[16:40] | and she is telling anyone who’ll listen. | 她正讲给所有愿意听的人 |
[16:43] | “Reid Technique.” In fact… | “里德技术” 其实就是… |
[16:45] | The codified practice of talking out of your ass like, uh, | 一套经过整理的胡说八道 |
[16:47] | you have more evidence than you do. | 假装你手上的证据比实际多 |
[16:50] | Perp knows what he did. | 罪犯知道自己做了什么 |
[16:52] | When you know something, | 你知道的东西 |
[16:54] | it’s hard to imagine the other person doesn’t. | 很难想象别人不知道 |
[16:55] | I’m just saying, Reid still works. | 我只是说 里德还是有用的 |
[16:57] | …multiple murders | …多起谋杀 |
[16:59] | when the AG gives us the word. | 司法部长跟我们用了这个词 |
[17:01] | It’s from the ’50s. | 这是五十年代的技术了 |
[17:02] | I’m from the ’50s. | 我就是五十年代的 |
[17:05] | I still work. | 我还能用 |
[17:06] | Karl, we’re not here to talk about | 卡尔 我们不是来这里讨论 |
[17:10] | your attempted murder of Rebecca. | 你对瑞贝卡的谋杀未遂 |
[17:11] | That is, well — well, that’s open and shut. | 这个 这已经是定论了 |
[17:14] | Our forensics lab matched your bite | 我们的法医实验室确认你的牙印 |
[17:16] | to the bite marks on three other victims. | 与其他三名受害者身上的咬痕匹配 |
[17:18] | That’s aggravated murder. | 这是恶意谋杀 |
[17:20] | That’s life three times over. | 是三辈子的终生监禁 |
[17:22] | Sure. | 好的 |
[17:24] | Did you really think you could bite someone | 你真的以为你可以咬人 |
[17:25] | without leaving your DNA behind? | 而不留下DNA吗 |
[17:28] | Or that you could rape someone | 或者强奸别人 |
[17:31] | and not leave anything behind? | 却什么都不留下吗 |
[17:36] | That got him right in the strict moral code. | 这句话直接碰触到了他的严格道德标准 |
[17:39] | Karl, let me ask you something. | 卡尔 我问问你 |
[17:45] | Did they laugh at you? | 她们嘲笑过你吗 |
[17:47] | That why you have to give those bitches — | 为什么你要给那些婊子 |
[17:48] | Alright, Esquivel. | 好了 埃斯奎维尔 |
[17:51] | You rape women during your time in the military? | 你在服役期间强奸过女人吗 |
[17:54] | Look, man, I was there. | 老兄 我也服过役 |
[17:56] | I know the rules feel different over there. | 我知道那里的规则很不一样 |
[17:58] | I don’t need to listen to this. | 我不需要听这些 |
[18:02] | – See his foot? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -看到他的脚了吗 -对 对 对 |
[18:03] | Yeah, he’s sure trying to hang on. | 他在努力克制自己 |
[18:05] | Did it start overseas, or were you always this way, huh? | 是从海外开始的吗 还是你一直都这样 |
[18:08] | Esquivel. | 埃斯奎维尔 |
[18:09] | Enough. | 够了 |
[18:11] | You’re no Scout/Sniper. | 你不是侦查员/狙击手 |
[18:14] | Special Forces. | 特种部队 |
[18:18] | You’re a damn disgrace. | 你真丢人 |
[18:19] | – What gives you the right — – Alright, hey, hey. | -什么给你权力 -好了 行了 |
[18:22] | Go cool off. | 去冷静下 |
[18:24] | Nice job, Sarah Bernhardt. | 干得好 莎拉·伯恩哈特[法国演员] |
[18:29] | He’s young. | 他还年轻 |
[18:36] | This is Wellig’s lawyer. | 这是威灵的律师 |
[18:37] | What the hell do you mean dragging my injured client | 你们什么意思 把我受伤的客户 |
[18:39] | all the way down here without notifying his counsel? | 一路拉到这里 却不通知他的律师 |
[18:42] | He waived. | 他放弃了 |
[18:43] | You here to save him from himself? | 你是来救他别自我毁灭吗 |
[18:44] | I want to see him. Now. | 我想见他 现在 |
[18:46] | Well, there’s a procedure when somebody waives. | 如果有人放弃的话 有一套程序要走 |
[18:48] | We’re just respecting your client. | 我们只是在尊重你的客户的权力 |
[18:49] | Sit tight. We’ll be right with you. | 坐好 我们马上回来 |
[18:53] | Do you know what they do to rapists in prison? | 你知道在监狱里他们是怎么对付强奸犯的吗 |
[18:57] | I didn’t rape anybody. | 我没强奸任何人 |
[18:59] | The evidence is pretty conclusive. | 证据确凿 |
[19:02] | You know I didn’t. | 你知道我没干 |
[19:03] | How? | 怎么知道 |
[19:05] | How do I know you didn’t rape those women? | 我怎么知道你没强奸那些女人 |
[19:06] | No one raped them. | 没人强奸她们 |
[19:08] | Now, how would you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[19:11] | Winner, winner, chicken dinner. | 赢家 赢家 鸡肉晚餐 |
[19:13] | The same DNA washes off spit. | 同样的DNA从唾液中冲走了 |
[19:15] | It washes off — There’s no way. | 冲掉了 不可能 |
[19:17] | Keep digging, friend. | 接着挖 朋友 |
[19:18] | What do you mean, “Washes off”? | 你说”冲掉了”是什么意思 |
[19:19] | – Washes off in water? – Yeah, in water. | -在水中被冲掉了吗 -没错 在水里 |
[19:22] | We just told the press that bodies were found. | 我们只告诉记者发现了尸体 |
[19:26] | We never said they were found in water. | 但没说过尸体是在水里被发现的 |
[19:39] | Look, you got something to offer, you say it. | 你有什么认罪协议 你说吧 |
[19:42] | Second-degree murder here in D.C., | 特区的二级谋杀 |
[19:44] | not federal court, a shot at parole. | 不用上联邦法庭 有假释机会 |
[19:47] | You can do that? | 你能办到吗 |
[19:49] | I got a direct line to the Attorney General. | 我有司法部长的专线电话 |
[19:51] | I can make this happen for you. | 我可以为你争取 |
[19:54] | Murder two, huh? | 二级谋杀 是吗 |
[19:55] | On a big, fancy triple homicide | 判给一个已经闹上新闻 |
[19:57] | that’s already been in the news? | 犯下三起重大案件的杀人犯吗 |
[20:00] | Come now, that’s not how you boys roll. | 得了吧 你们不会这么做 |
[20:02] | You got no evidence at all. Do you? | 你根本没有证据 对吧 |
[20:06] | Damn it. He’s playing us. | 该死 他在耍我们 |
[20:08] | “Rebecca Clark-Sherman sends her regards.” | “瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼向你问好” |
[20:10] | He knows this game better than we do. | 他比我们更懂怎么玩这场游戏 |
[20:12] | What is that, from a fed book? | 这算什么 联调局教科书上的吗 |
[20:14] | He is not scared of us at all. | 他根本不怕我们 |
[20:19] | You take your deal up your ass. | 去你的认罪协议 |
[20:21] | I don’t need your deal, | 我不需要你的协议 |
[20:23] | ’cause I didn’t kill anybody. | 因为我根本没杀人 |
[20:25] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[20:37] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[20:38] | I sent Bea home, but I can order in. | 我让小碧回去了 但我可以点外卖 |
[20:40] | We can get those bao things you like. | 我们可以点些你喜欢吃的包子 |
[20:43] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[20:44] | Honey, I keep telling you, if you work out this hard, | 亲爱的 我一直跟你说 如果你运动量这么大 |
[20:48] | you have to eat more. | 就得多吃点 |
[20:50] | Precious is out of pee pads. | 珍宝的尿垫用完了 |
[20:51] | Can you get some? | 你能去买一些吗 |
[20:58] | Bea can take her out. | 小碧可以带它出去 |
[21:01] | You just said you sent Bea home. | 你刚说你让小碧回去了 |
[21:05] | You can take her out. | 你能带它出去 |
[21:09] | Not far, not for a walk. | 不用走太远 不是出去散步 |
[21:11] | Just outside. Just outside the door. | 只要到外面 只要出这个门 |
[21:13] | Can you just get more pee pads, please? | 你就再买些尿垫回来 行吗 |
[21:15] | I-I-I’ll go with you. | 我…我跟你一起去 |
[21:17] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[21:18] | – Look, I-I want you just to try — – I’ll just keep her in my room. | -我只是想让你试着 -我就让它呆在我房里 |
[21:29] | Yeah, I’m looking into — | 是的 我正在查… |
[21:30] | Got your lunches. | 给你们送午餐 |
[21:33] | Ardelia, what’s the number again? | 阿蒂丽娅 你说的号码是多少来着 |
[21:37] | Starling, right? | 你是史达林 对吗 |
[21:40] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[21:41] | Clarice Starling? | 克拉丽丝·史达林 |
[21:43] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[21:44] | I just want to say we’re all big fans at BPD. | 我只想说巴尔的摩警局的哥们都是你的铁粉 |
[21:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:49] | My partner also offered to give me $20 | 我要到你电话号码的话 |
[21:52] | if I asked for your number. | 我搭档还会给我二十块 |
[21:53] | Hey, she’s investigating a murder. | 她正在调查一起谋杀案 |
[21:56] | Thanks for the sandwiches, though. | 还是谢谢你的三明治 |
[21:59] | Wellig’s is here, too. It’s, uh — It’s labeled. | 还有给威灵的 贴了标签 |
[22:02] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:07] | Hey, uh, you should come up for subs. | 你该过来吃三明治 |
[22:08] | Krendler bought lunch | 克伦德勒买了午餐 |
[22:09] | to try to smooth things over with Baltimore PD. | 想缓和一下和巴尔的摩警局的关系 |
[22:12] | Also, he’s trying to stall Wellig seeing his lawyer. | 他还想拖着不让威灵见他的律师 |
[22:14] | Maybe in a minute. I’ve got some bad news. | 等会儿吧 我有坏消息 |
[22:16] | I grabbed your lab results, and your hit man’s teeth | 我拿了你的化验结果 你嫌犯的牙齿 |
[22:19] | are no match at all for the bite marks on the victims. | 和被害人身上的咬痕不一致 |
[22:21] | We got the wrong guy? | 我们抓错人了吗 |
[22:23] | He definitely didn’t bite them. | 他绝对没有咬她们 |
[22:24] | I was sure in my bones, Ardelia. | 我肯定是他干的 阿蒂丽娅 |
[22:26] | Any DNA evidence? | 有什么DNA证据吗 |
[22:28] | None. There’s no foreign cells around the bite marks, | 没有 咬痕周围都没有发现外来细胞 |
[22:30] | no saliva, no blood, nothing to remotely even — | 没有唾液 没有血迹 甚至完全没有… |
[22:32] | We found the bodies in the water, so — | 我们是在水里发现的尸体 所以… |
[22:34] | But you found Sandra Bishop in her house. | 但你在桑德拉·毕肖普家发现了她 |
[22:40] | Alright, thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[22:44] | Did we get a DNA match? | DNA匹配吗 |
[22:47] | It has got to be Wellig, right? | 肯定是威灵干的 对吗 |
[22:49] | Three women murdered by the same guy for talking to a reporter. | 三个女人因为向一个记者告密而被同一人杀了 |
[22:52] | We then get that guy at the reporter’s house, | 接着我们在记者的家里抓到了那个人 |
[22:54] | trying to murder her. I mean, I’m not crazy. This is — | 他正打算杀了她 我没疯 这是… |
[22:57] | No, you’re not — you’re not crazy. | 不 你没…你没疯 |
[23:00] | But I guess that also means the forensics aren’t good for us. | 但我想这也说明了法医检验结果对我们不利 |
[23:12] | You think you might go back in there? | 你能再进去审问他一次吗 |
[23:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:15] | He’s not gonna break, and I’m not you. | 他不会招供的 我也不是你 |
[23:18] | I can’t see through people. | 我没法看透人心 |
[23:20] | It means something to him that you’re both snipers. | 你俩都是狙击手 这对他来说意义非凡 |
[23:22] | I could see that. | 我能看出来 |
[23:24] | Esquivel, you sat with Angela Bird’s kid. | 埃斯奎维尔 你和安吉拉·伯德的孩子聊过天 |
[23:27] | He’s a good kid, a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 很棒的男孩 |
[23:30] | His mother deserves more. | 他母亲应该获得真相 |
[23:52] | He’s right. I got out of hand. | 他说得对 我失控了 |
[23:54] | – That was, uh — – You have a mission. | -当时是… -你有你的任务 |
[24:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:07] | You been shot before? | 你以前中过枪吗 |
[24:11] | Heard them go by, felt them go by, but… | 听过子弹从身边擦过 也感受过 但是… |
[24:16] | You’re not thirsty? | 你不渴吗 |
[24:18] | Water. | 我要喝水 |
[24:21] | I hate root beer. | 我讨厌沙士啤 |
[24:23] | I can try to get you something else if you’d like. | 你想要的话 我也可以给你弄点别的 |
[24:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么样了 |
[24:26] | No, it’s fine. | 不 不用了 |
[24:30] | “My crosshair steady. | “我的准星很稳定 |
[24:32] | My trigger cold.” | 扣动扳机毫不留情” |
[24:34] | “I love the recoil. | “我爱那后坐力 |
[24:36] | I watch him fold.” | 我看着他倒下” |
[24:43] | It’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[24:44] | We see each other at a bar | 要是我们在酒吧 |
[24:47] | or anywhere else, we’re brothers. | 或其他地方相遇 我们会成为兄弟 |
[24:51] | But here, we sit on either side of this table. | 但在这里 我们坐在这张桌子的对面 |
[24:56] | It isn’t easier on this side, you know. | 坐在这边也不容易 你知道吗 |
[24:59] | We have the same skills, | 我们具备同样的能力 |
[25:01] | but back in the day, | 但放在以前 |
[25:05] | we flip a guy’s switch and it’s, “Job well done, bro.” | 我们打死目标 就算”干得漂亮 哥们” |
[25:09] | No paperwork, no use of force inquiry. | 没有书面记录 没必要动用武力 |
[25:14] | You could feel… | 你可以感觉… |
[25:19] | In Panama once, I had this runner | 在巴拿马时 我见过一个跑腿的 |
[25:22] | telling our positions to their snipers. | 把我们的位置告诉了狙击手 |
[25:26] | Skinny and fast. I mean… | 瘦弱又灵活 我是说 |
[25:31] | You could not lead this kid. | 你没办法超过这孩子 |
[25:33] | But I stayed with him for a quarter mile. | 但我跟了他四百米 |
[25:40] | Breathed with him. | 如影随形 |
[25:42] | Got right in his head with him, you know? | 就像我潜入他脑海中 你懂吗 |
[25:45] | And he thought, “I’m good.” | 他当时想”我干得不错” |
[25:50] | But I was like — | 但我想的是 |
[25:51] | “I got you.” | “我抓到你了” |
[25:55] | Right through the neck. | 子弹直接穿过脖子 |
[26:00] | He runs another 10 yards before he realizes… | 他又跑了9米多才意识到 |
[26:04] | “Oh, snap, I’m dead.” | “糟了 我死了” |
[26:06] | No paperwork. | 不需要任何书面记录 |
[26:07] | God. He’s not making this up, is he? | 天呐 他并没在瞎编 是吗 |
[26:10] | Here, I’m the bitch of my team. | 在这里 我是队里不受待见的那个 |
[26:13] | This new girl — she just got here. | 新来这个女孩 初来乍到 |
[26:15] | She knows more than me. | 知道的已经比我多了 |
[26:17] | Someone’s always got me in their sights. | 总是有人看着我 |
[26:22] | Anyway, I kind of miss it, you know? | 反正我有点怀念那里 你懂吗 |
[26:26] | Permission. | 许可 |
[26:27] | Man, your commanding officer must have loved you. | 你的指挥官肯定很喜欢你 |
[26:32] | You sure shoot who they tell you to shoot, don’t you, boy? | 他们叫你打哪你就打哪 是吧 |
[26:36] | And you don’t? | 难道你不是 |
[26:37] | You think I’m compromised | 你觉得我堕落了 |
[26:39] | and you’re not ’cause you’re a fed now? | 就因为你是联调局的 你就没有吗 |
[26:44] | This whole thing is compromised. | 整个地方都堕落了 |
[26:46] | “Compromised.” | “堕落” |
[26:48] | Esquivel, time to step out. Mr. Wellig’s lawyer is here. | 埃斯奎维尔 该出来了 威灵先生的律师到了 |
[26:53] | Hold on. He’s blinking. | 等等 他在眨眼 |
[26:54] | I didn’t — I didn’t — I didn’t ask for a lawyer. | 我没有 没有 没有叫律师 |
[26:57] | Can I get your bar number? You know, standard protocol. | 能告诉我你的律师号吗 标准流程 |
[27:01] | What firm are you with? | 你是哪家律师所的 |
[27:04] | Well, he’s here now filling out paperwork. | 他已经到了 在填写资料 |
[27:06] | I don’t need a lawyer. | 我不需要律师 |
[27:08] | I don’t want a lawyer. I told you I don’t need one. | 我不要律师 我说过了我不需要 |
[27:11] | His voice just pitched higher. | 他的音调提高了 |
[27:13] | Can you come with me? | 你能跟我来一下吗 |
[27:14] | I’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[27:18] | And I told you he’s here now filling out paperwork. | 我也跟你说了 他已经到了 在填写资料 |
[27:20] | – I don’t want a lawyer. – He’s filling out paperwo– | -我不要律师 -他正在填写资料 |
[27:21] | I don’t need one! | 我不需要 |
[27:23] | Hey, I don’t think we’re done talking. | 喂 我们还没聊完呢 |
[27:25] | I think we are. | 我觉得完了 |
[27:46] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[27:55] | That lawyer — | 那个律师 |
[27:55] | Spooked him, bad. | 吓到他了 吓得不轻 |
[27:58] | Okay, where’s the lawyer now? | 好吧 那个律师现在在哪 |
[27:59] | Tripathi went to get him. | 特帕迪去跟着他了 |
[28:01] | Okay. Let Wellig stew a minute. | 好吧 让威灵自己担心会 |
[28:05] | That was smart, what you did in there. | 你刚才在里面的做法很机智 |
[28:11] | You know, the thing about your skill set | 关于你自己的能力 |
[28:15] | is you only get half the story. | 事实上你只知其中一半 |
[28:18] | You’re carrying the people you shot, | 你一直想着被你杀的人 |
[28:19] | and you never get to carry the people you saved. | 却没有去想你救过的人 |
[28:22] | He didn’t give us anything in there. | 刚才他没对我们透露分毫 |
[28:23] | He — He laughed in my face. | 他 他对我不屑一顾 |
[28:26] | No, he told us why he’s not talking. | 不 他告诉我们他沉默的原因了 |
[28:29] | He did? | 说了吗 |
[28:30] | He thinks we’re compromised, corrupt. | 他觉得我们堕落了 腐败了 |
[28:34] | He’s trapped, and he’s scared, and he does not trust us. | 他被困住了 同时也很害怕 还不相信我们 |
[28:44] | Something’s wrong with the bite marks. | 那些咬痕有点不对劲 |
[28:46] | Besides not matching your suspect’s teeth? | 除了和你嫌疑人的齿形不符以外吗 |
[28:49] | I just can’t see it. | 我还没看出来 |
[28:51] | There seems to be no side-to-side jaw motion. | 没有咬后牙印移动的痕迹 |
[28:53] | If I bit through skin, wouldn’t there be more of a gnawing motion? | 如果我咬穿皮肤 难道不会有更多挣扎痕迹吗 |
[28:56] | Maybe he bit her after she died. | 或许是她死后他才咬的 |
[28:58] | Why bite her if it’s not going to hurt her? | 如果不是为了伤害她 为什么要咬她呢 |
[29:00] | I mean, isn’t the pain the point? | 他的目的难道不是折磨人吗 |
[29:02] | If you’re a serial killer. | 如果你是个连环杀手的话 |
[29:03] | This guy’s more of a mechanic. | 这个人更像一个机械师 |
[29:06] | I gotta get back. | 我得回去了 |
[29:23] | He got out? He left the building? | 他出去了 离开这了吗 |
[29:24] | He disappeared like a… | 他消失得就像… |
[29:26] | Like your analogy. | 像你说不出的比喻一样 |
[29:28] | Yeah. Look, I couldn’t legally hold him, okay? | 是吧 我也无权拘留他 |
[29:30] | He dumped me. | 他把我甩掉了 |
[29:31] | I feel like an ass, and the week’s just started. | 我觉得自己像个傻瓜 这个星期才刚开始 |
[29:33] | There’s no way that guy’s a lawyer, okay? | 那人不可能是个律师 对吧 |
[29:35] | He’s Houdini, or he had help from the inside. | 他是可以凭空消失的霍迪尼 或他在内部有人 |
[29:37] | Have security check the closed-circuits for this guy. | 让安保部门彻查下这个人的底细 |
[29:40] | Lab called back. | 实验室有回复了 |
[29:42] | Teeth marks don’t match, No DNA. | 齿印不符 没有DNA |
[29:44] | No. | 不可能 |
[29:46] | Wellig’s our guy. | 威灵就是凶手 |
[29:47] | What’s our evidence? How we getting him? | 我们的证据是什么 怎么定他的罪 |
[29:49] | A confession. We use the lawyer. | 一份供词 利用那个律师 |
[29:52] | Wellig’s scared of him, and he doesn’t know we lost him. | 威灵很怕他 而且他也不知道我们把他跟丢了 |
[30:01] | Your lawyer is dead set on seeing you. | 你的律师坚持要见你 |
[30:05] | The Sixth Amendment says that I don’t have to. | 第六修正案说我可以不见 |
[30:08] | I signed your forms. | 我签了你的表单 |
[30:10] | I waived my right. | 我放弃了我的权利 |
[30:15] | You say you don’t want to see your lawyer, | 你说你不想见你的律师 |
[30:17] | and then all of a sudden, we’ve coerced you | 然后突然间 就变成是我们逼迫你 |
[30:20] | into waiving your rights. | 放弃你的权利 |
[30:23] | This is me laughing. | 我不会轻易上当 |
[30:30] | You cop to killing Angela Bird, Tess Laughty, | 你今天要是承认杀害安吉拉·伯德 苔丝·洛提 |
[30:33] | and Sandra Bishop today, | 和桑德拉·毕肖普 |
[30:36] | I find a way to get you concurrent sentences | 我就想办法让你现存的判决 |
[30:39] | away from general population. | 避开公众眼目 |
[30:41] | That’s the best deal you’re gonna get from me. | 这是我能给你最好的条件了 |
[30:43] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[30:46] | Clock’s ticking. | 时间不等人 |
[30:52] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[30:53] | A standard dental teaching model. | 牙科教学的标准模具 |
[30:54] | I got it from a dental-supply store. | 我从牙科用品店买的 |
[30:56] | This one is a perfect match to the victims’ bite marks. | 这个与受害者身上的咬痕完全吻合 |
[30:58] | That’s why there’s no saliva, No dna. | 所以咬痕处没有口水 没有DNA |
[31:01] | So he could have done it, and it gives me state-of-mind. | 所以他能做到 这还让我了解了他的心理状态 |
[31:04] | First principles. | 首要调查原则 |
[31:06] | The wounds don’t kiss. | 伤口互相不挨着 |
[31:08] | He was told — ordered by someone to make it look like a crazy guy. | 有人告诉他 命令他把现场伪造成疯子所为 |
[31:11] | He did it the only way he could. | 他用了唯一能做到的办法 |
[31:13] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[31:14] | This is deep and dark, Clarice. | 这事牵涉太深 太过黑暗 克拉丽丝 |
[31:16] | He’s not a serial killer, | 他不是连环杀手 |
[31:18] | and if we give him that designation, | 如果我们给了他这个名号 |
[31:19] | then we lose the bigger conspiracy. | 就会失去追查更大阴谋的机会 |
[31:21] | Problem is, the AG wants a serial killer. Today. | 问题是 司法部长想要个连环杀手 今天就要 |
[31:24] | You’ve got to live with yourself tomorrow. | 明天你得接受今天自己做的决定 |
[31:32] | He’s right there. We got him right there. | 他就在那 我们抓了个现行 |
[31:35] | Um, sir? | 长官 |
[31:36] | I’m sealing this up. | 我打算结案了 |
[31:37] | Um, Mr. Krendler, sir. | 克伦德勒先生 长官 |
[31:41] | May I speak to you privately? | 我能跟你私下谈谈吗 |
[31:42] | No. | 不能 |
[31:44] | The AG wants what she wants. | 司法部长要什么 我们就给她什么 |
[31:46] | You gave us information that flipped. | 你给了我们截然不同的信息 |
[31:48] | I don’t have time for another coin toss. | 我没空再碰一次运气了 |
[31:57] | Do you have invasive thoughts? | 你有侵入的念头吗 |
[31:59] | They can cause you to act…impulsively. | 那些可能让你行事…鲁莽 |
[32:15] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[32:16] | I’m sorry. I’m — I’m sorry. It was an accident. | 抱歉 真抱歉 是个意外 |
[32:20] | Was your accident aimed at me? | 你的意外是冲我来的吗 |
[32:22] | Of course not, sir. | 当然不是 长官 |
[32:25] | Sir, Karl Wellig might have done the killing, | 长官 卡尔·威灵可能杀了人 |
[32:28] | but he’s not the only one responsible. | 但他不是唯一该负责的 |
[32:30] | If it weren’t for the politics, wouldn’t we be — | 如果没有政治因素介入 难道我们不该 |
[32:31] | Well, why doesn’t Wellig tell us who’s responsible, then? | 那威灵为什么不告诉我们谁是始作俑者 |
[32:34] | Why did he change his mind on your deal? | 他为什么改变了对你所开条件的态度 |
[32:36] | I don’t think he did. | 我觉得他没改变 |
[32:38] | I think someone else changed it for him. | 我觉得另有其人替他改了 |
[32:40] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:42] | You. | 你 |
[32:46] | Sir, you did 100% the right thing | 长官 如果除去我的证词 |
[32:48] | when you retracted my statement | 即这些凶案是阴谋的一部分 |
[32:50] | that these murders are part of a conspiracy. | 那你做的事百分百正确 |
[32:52] | 100%. | 百分百 |
[32:54] | But Wellig knows the truth, so to him, | 但威灵知道真相 所以对他而言 |
[32:57] | it looks like a cover-up — | 这看起来就像是掩盖 |
[32:58] | a cover-up that is so deep they’re sending people to kill him. | 为了掩盖事实真相 他们不惜派人杀人灭口 |
[33:03] | Um, Ardelia Mapp found these. | 阿蒂丽娅·马普找到了这些 |
[33:06] | They are a perfect match to the victims’ wounds. | 这些与受害者的咬痕伤口完全吻合 |
[33:10] | He didn’t bite them. He just made it look like he did. | 他没有咬她们 他只是伪造成那样 |
[33:13] | Karl Wellig is not a serial killer. | 卡尔·威灵不是连环杀手 |
[33:16] | He’s a part of something much bigger. | 他是更大阴谋的一部分 |
[33:18] | You think I’m the one who wants to play politics? | 你觉得是我想玩政治吗 |
[33:21] | The politics find me. | 是政治找上了我 |
[33:23] | I can get a confession. | 我能让他坦白 |
[33:25] | You? After that outburst, I’m about to send you home. | 你 在刚才的失控后 我都想让你回家了 |
[33:27] | You’re wondering if I’m okay. | 你在担心我是否没事 |
[33:29] | And at this point, so is Wellig. | 而现在 威灵也是 |
[33:31] | Use that to your advantage. | 好好利用这个优势 |
[33:33] | He thinks I’m the weak link. | 他认为我是薄弱环节 |
[33:34] | You might be. | 你可能是 |
[33:38] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[33:41] | Send me in. | 派我进去 |
[33:49] | 关押犯安全管理条规 坐着别动 禁止使用暴力 在相关人员协助前禁止离开房间 如果发生火灾 相关人员会带你到安全地方 | |
[33:54] | Well, it’s the merry-go-round. | 小姑娘来了啊 |
[33:57] | The offer is Witness Protection. | 条件是证人保护计划 |
[34:00] | I understand we need to keep you safe. | 我知道我们得保护你的安全 |
[34:03] | We all understand that now. | 我们现在都知道了 |
[34:06] | We believe an assassin was sent here to kill you today. | 我们认为今天有位杀手被派到这来灭你的口 |
[34:12] | WITSEC for everything about who hired you to kill Angela Bird, | 证人保护计划换那个雇你杀害安吉拉·伯德 |
[34:17] | Tess Laughty, Sandra Bishop, | 苔丝·洛提 桑德拉·毕肖普 |
[34:19] | and Rebecca Clark-Sherman. | 瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼的人 |
[34:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:30] | I know this is what you used to make the bite marks on their skin. | 我知道这是你用来在她们身上制造咬痕的模具 |
[34:34] | You know why I think you used it? | 你知道我为什么认为你用了吗 |
[34:39] | I think whoever hired you told you to bite the women, | 我想是雇你的人让你去咬这些女人 |
[34:42] | to make it look like a madman, | 伪装成疯子所犯的案件 |
[34:45] | but you didn’t want to do that. | 但你不想这么做 |
[34:46] | You always do your job. I know. | 你总是干好本职工作 我知道 |
[34:49] | You follow your orders. | 你遵守命令 |
[34:50] | Killing is killing, | 杀人是一回事 |
[34:52] | but desecration — that’s another thing. | 但亵渎尸体 那是另一回事 |
[34:58] | And you were not gonna do that. | 而你不打算这么做 |
[35:00] | Not to these women. | 不对这些女人下手 |
[35:03] | Well, damn. | 见鬼 |
[35:04] | You may be the straightest shooter in here. | 你或许是这里射得最准的神枪手 |
[35:11] | All these things you’ve done. | 你做的所有事 |
[35:14] | All these things you’ve been asked to do. | 所有这些他们让你做的事 |
[35:16] | I think maybe it started as something better. | 我想或许最初更好 |
[35:20] | Purer. | 更纯粹 |
[35:22] | I know it’s been a long road to get you here, | 我知道你走到这一步不容易 |
[35:24] | to where they’re asking you to leave bites on women. | 遵守他们的命令 在那些女人身上留下咬痕 |
[35:30] | We’re going to protect you, but tell us who it was. | 我们会保护你 但告诉我们究竟是谁 |
[35:33] | Who told you to do something like this? | 谁让你做那些事的 |
[35:35] | Who told you to desecrate their bodies? | 谁让你亵渎她们的尸体 |
[35:38] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[35:46] | You know, my daddy — he used to drink this crap all the time. | 我爸爸 他以前总是喝这破玩意 |
[35:50] | Bought it by the case load. | 成箱成箱的买 |
[35:55] | I hated it. | 我讨厌啤酒 |
[36:08] | Still don’t like it. | 还是不喜欢 |
[36:10] | Who hired you? | 谁雇了你 |
[36:14] | I’d never worked with them before. | 我之前从没给他们干过活 |
[36:17] | Here we go. | 开始说了 |
[36:19] | I’m always in and out, and it’s done. | 我总是进去出来 工作完成 |
[36:21] | Clean. | 干净利落 |
[36:23] | But these guys wanted details. | 但这些人对细节要求严格 |
[36:26] | Bite marks. | 咬痕 |
[36:27] | Who? Who is “them”? | 谁 “他们”是谁 |
[36:29] | I-I never even knew. I… | 我从不知道 我 |
[36:33] | I-I only got a number. I didn’t get a name. | 我只有号码 我不知道名字 |
[36:36] | I-I didn’t know who they were. | 我不知道他们是谁 |
[36:37] | Okay, what’s the number? | 好 那号码是多少 |
[36:41] | It’s — It’s… | 是 是 |
[36:42] | Wellig? | 威灵 |
[36:44] | Hut. Hutta. | 小屋 赫塔 |
[36:48] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[36:49] | – What’s happening? – Huddle. | -怎么回事 -蜷曲 |
[36:50] | He’s having a stroke. Call 911. | 他中风了 快打911 |
[36:52] | Wellig! | 威灵 |
[36:56] | Wellig! | 威灵 |
[37:00] | Wellig! | 威灵 |
[37:02] | Wellig! | 威灵 |
[37:04] | Wellig! Come on, now. Come on. | 威灵 挺住 挺住 |
[37:06] | Wellig! Help. | 威灵 来人啊 |
[37:08] | Come on. | 挺住 |
[37:13] | I don’t have a pulse. | 摸不到脉搏了 |
[37:16] | Move! | 走开 |
[37:20] | You said you saw the lawyer leave the building? | 你说你看到律师离开大楼了 |
[37:22] | I swore I did. Where else could he have gone? | 我发誓看到了 他能去哪儿呢 |
[37:24] | Lock down the building, now. | 封锁大楼 赶紧 |
[37:26] | Ask the Baltimore PD guys, | 问问巴尔的摩警局的人 |
[37:27] | see if they’ll cover the exits and the parking lots. | 看他们能否守住出口和停车场 |
[37:30] | Wellig’s is here, too. It’s, uh…labeled. | 还有给威灵的 贴了标签 |
[37:33] | Wait, stop! Detain the cops, all of them. | 等等 扣住警察 所有警察 |
[37:36] | – Do not let them leave. – Go. | -别让他们离开 -快走 |
[37:48] | What? What do we got? | 怎么样 有什么信息 |
[37:50] | Security footage from the hallway. | 走廊的监控录像 |
[37:53] | This one. He was not with Baltimore PD. | 这人 他不是巴尔的摩警局的 |
[37:55] | Sergeant said he’s never seen him before. | 警长说他之前从没见过他 |
[37:57] | He’s not a cop. | 他不是警察 |
[37:59] | The lawyer was a Trojan horse to distract us, | 律师是个声东击西的特洛伊木马 |
[38:02] | to get “the cop” closer. | 好让假警察靠近 |
[38:03] | He brought us those damn sandwiches, and I took that soda right in. | 他给我们带了三明治 我直接把那汽水拿进去了 |
[38:06] | Paul, ASAC is here. He’s pretty pissed. | 保罗 特别探员主管来了 他很生气 |
[38:09] | He said nobody from ViCAP leaves the building. | 他说暴力犯罪特别小组的人都不准离开 |
[38:12] | He wants to talk to you first. | 他想先跟你们谈 |
[38:13] | Okay. This is not good. | 好吧 情况不妙 |
[38:16] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[38:28] | Sir. | 长官 |
[38:29] | Rebecca Clark-Sherman. | 瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼 |
[38:30] | If they got to Wellig, they might be going after her. | 如果他们杀了威灵 可能还要去杀她 |
[38:33] | Go. | 快去 |
[38:36] | 创伤康复诊所 弗吉尼亚阿灵顿 | |
[38:41] | Rebecca! It’s Clarice Starling. Please open the door. | 瑞贝卡 我是克拉丽丝·史达林 请开门 |
[38:45] | Rebecca?! | 瑞贝卡 |
[38:47] | Okay, get in there. | 好 撞开门 |
[39:20] | What do you mean she’s gone? | 什么叫她离开了 |
[39:21] | She’s dead? | 她死了吗 |
[39:22] | Looks like she left town, but I don’t know. | 看起来她离开城了 但我不知道 |
[39:25] | We lost Wellig, and Rebecca’s notes and testimony with her. | 我们失去了威灵 还有瑞贝卡的笔记和证词 |
[39:29] | The lab found something on the can. | 鉴识科在汽水罐发现了些东西 |
[39:32] | Methyl iodide. | 甲基碘化物 |
[39:34] | It’s an industrial chemical found in pesticides and — | 这是工业化学品 主要用于杀虫剂和 |
[39:36] | Pharmaceuticals. | 制药业 |
[39:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:40] | Wellig was murdered, Starling, | 威灵是被谋杀的 史达林 |
[39:43] | in our own home. | 在我们自己的家里 |
[39:44] | This is gonna get very ugly. | 这事会变得很难看 |
[39:46] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[39:47] | But you were right to stay on this conspiracy track. | 但你干得对 该继续追查阴谋这条线索 |
[39:50] | Let’s see where it goes. | 我们看看结果如何 |
[40:05] | The vulnerable of our country… | 我们国家的弱势群体 |
[40:07] | Catherine, honey. | 凯瑟琳 亲爱的 |
[40:08] | …no one remembers their names. | 没人记得他们的名字 |
[40:09] | Not everyone who’s been abducted by a monster… | 不是每个被恶魔绑架的受害者 |
[40:13] | …is lucky enough to be the daughter of a senator, sir. | 都幸运地是参议员的女儿 先生 |
[40:16] | Catherine, I — | 凯瑟琳 我… |
[40:18] | …headlines to help sell your president’s crime bill. | 媒体帮助你推销你们总统的刑事法案 |
[40:24] | You have three daughters, Llewellyn. | 你有三个女儿 卢埃林 |
[40:26] | Imagine someone out there field-dressing | 想像一下有人把她们其中一人 |
[40:29] | one of them like a deer. | 像鹿一样解剖了 |
[40:32] | Do you really believe that I wouldn’t, | 你真的认为我不会 |
[40:34] | that every mother wouldn’t give everything to spare their child that? | 有哪个母亲会不倾尽全力 避免发生这种事情吗 |
[40:40] | – The monsters among us aren’t aberrations. – Okay. | -我们中间出现的恶魔不是偶发事件 -好吧 |
[40:44] | They’re a reflection of who we are. | 他们反映了我们的为人 |
[40:46] | What we do with them and how we decide to root them out… | 我们决定对他们采取何种行为 如何根除他们 |
[40:49] | …is also a reflection of who we are. | 也反映了我们的为人 |
[40:52] | We all want to close the door on the darkest things | 我们都想关上门 不去面对自己遭遇过 |
[40:54] | that have happened to us and never open it again. | 最黑暗的境遇 并永远不再打开那门 |
[40:57] | But if you don’t open that door, | 但如果你不打开那扇门 |
[40:59] | you could stay locked behind it forever. | 你可能永远被锁在其后 |
[41:02] | Or worse, something might break in on it at the worst possible time. | 或更糟 其他东西会在最糟糕的时刻打破门闯入 |
[41:06] | I’d hate to see that happen to you. | 我不希望你发生这种事 |
[41:09] | I am having… impulsivity problems. | 我有…鲁莽行事的问题 |
[41:13] | You had an outburst today? | 你今天失控了 |
[41:17] | I think I have some memories I need to look at. | 我想我得回顾下一些回忆 |
[41:20] | Think you’re ready to look at them? | 你觉得你准备好回顾了吗 |
[41:22] | I am. | 是的 |
[41:24] | But not with you. | 但不是和你 |
[41:26] | You’re trying to gaslight me, sir. | 你只是在故弄玄虚 先生 |
[41:30] | – I’m trying to get you to face — – You might think you are. | -我是想让你面对 -你或许认为自己在这么做 |
[41:34] | You’re just not very good at your job. | 但你不太擅长你的工作 |
[41:44] | Well, then. | 那好吧 |
[41:46] | I wish you luck finding someone who’s better at it than I am. | 我祝你好运找到比我更深谙此道的人 |
[41:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:53] | I actually need to find someone who’s better at it than I am… | 我其实需要找到一个比我更深谙此道的人 |
[41:58] | and someone who shoots straight. | 和一个射得准的人 |