时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Two dead women floated down the Anacostia River. | 两具女尸沿着阿纳卡斯蒂亚河顺流而下 |
[00:05] | Somebody sliced them to ribbons. | 有人把她们的身子割得稀烂 |
[00:06] | Stab wounds. Bite marks. | 捅伤 咬痕 |
[00:08] | Looks like a serial guy to me. | 我看是连环杀手干的 |
[00:10] | Sir, that man is a professional. | 长官 那个男人是专业杀手 |
[00:12] | He was paid to clean up after some kind of clinical trial. | 他被雇来清理一个临床试验的后患 |
[00:14] | Those women were whistleblowers. | 那些女人是吹哨人 |
[00:16] | You will go to the press, and you will tell them | 你去媒体那里 告诉他们 |
[00:18] | that these murders were the work of a serial killer. | 这几起凶案都是连环杀手所犯 |
[00:20] | Thanks to the ViCAP Task Force, we got the guy. | 在暴力犯罪特别小组的努力下 我们抓到了凶手 |
[00:23] | And they were not random victims of a serial killer. | 而且她们不是连环杀手随机挑选的受害者 |
[00:26] | They died trying to tell a story. | 她们死于试图讲述一个故事 |
[00:28] | A story that isn’t over. | 一个未完待续的故事 |
[00:41] | Twizzlers and Diet Coke are food groups now? | 现在甘草糖和健怡可乐还进食物组了 |
[00:45] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[00:46] | We’re starting the day cleaning a deadly weapon. | 我们的一天从擦拭致命武器开始 |
[00:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:50] | Enough of that. | 别再吵了 |
[00:53] | They’re gonna make you apologize. | 他们会让你道歉的 |
[00:55] | You goingto apologize? | 你会道歉吗 |
[00:56] | This is not a serial killer. | 这不是连环杀手干的 |
[00:57] | It’s a series of killings. | 是连环的凶杀啊 |
[00:58] | Krendler issued a statement that I spoke prematurely, | 克伦德勒发表声明说我言之过早 |
[01:01] | and that all the evidence I found was inconclusive. | 说我发现的证据都是简介证据 |
[01:03] | He has to salvage an investigation | 你让坏人知道我们在追查他们 |
[01:05] | that you just kicked into the toilet | 从而破坏了调查 |
[01:06] | by letting the bad guys know we’re onto them. | 他必须得挽救这个局面 |
[01:08] | Someone had to speak up for those families. | 必须得有人站出来为那些家庭讲话 |
[01:10] | And you know better. | 而你就比别人都明白 |
[01:11] | I know! | 我知道 |
[01:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:18] | I lost control. | 我失控了 |
[01:22] | I shouldn’t have said it that way. | 我不该那么说出来 |
[01:24] | Coulda, woulda, shoulda. | 本会 本可以 本应该 |
[01:25] | You also shot a guy yesterday. | 你昨天还射杀了一个人呢 |
[01:26] | You haven’t done that since Bill. | 从比尔后你就没那么干过了 |
[01:28] | Think that might have something to do with it? | 你觉得跟这个有关吗 |
[01:31] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[01:32] | I don’t know, Ardelia. | 我也说不清楚 阿蒂丽娅 |
[01:34] | Maybe I should just go back to the BSU lab. | 也许我还是该回行为科学部实验室 |
[01:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:38] | Hide like a bridge troll. | 像守桥巨魔那样藏起来 |
[01:40] | Your best is in the field. | 你的长处是在办案现场 |
[01:42] | You know that. | 你心知肚明 |
[01:43] | But here’s the thing. | 但问题呢 |
[01:45] | Going rogue like that | 像那样擅自做主 |
[01:47] | sends your team the message that you don’t trust them. | 给你团队传递的信号是 你不信任他们 |
[01:50] | That’s no way for anyone to survive out there. | 这样谁也没办法在外生存 |
[01:54] | – I know. – You know. | -我明白 -你明白 |
[01:56] | You know. | 你明白 |
[01:59] | I better know you if you calling this early. | 这么早打来 最好是我认识的人 |
[02:01] | Starling there? | 史达林在吗 |
[02:03] | – We need her here ASAP. – Yes. | -我们需要她马上过来 -是 |
[02:09] | Starling. | 我是史达林 |
[02:18] | A siege is under way in Eastern Tennessee. | 田纳西东部正在展开围剿 |
[02:20] | It began early this morning when an ATF agent… | 起因是今天清晨一名烟酒枪管局探员… |
[02:21] | when an ATF agent was shot and wounded by a fringe militia group | 一名烟酒枪管局探员被一个自称为”政治家”的 |
[02:25] | who call themselves The Statesmen. | 极端武装组织开枪击伤 |
[02:27] | The agent is being treated at a local hospital | 探员正在当地一家医院接受治疗 |
[02:29] | and is expected to make a full recovery. | 预计将痊愈出院 |
[02:31] | The incident began… | 事件的起因… |
[02:32] | when the agent was prevented from serving a warrant. | 是探员来执行搜查令时遭到抵制 |
[02:35] | The leader of the group, Lucas Novak, | 该组织的头目卢卡斯·诺瓦克 |
[02:37] | has issued a statement | 发表了声明 |
[02:38] | that he will not allow the federal government… | 表示他不会允许联邦政府… |
[02:39] | So, how long has it been? | 有多久了 |
[02:41] | When’s the last time you went back to “Appalaysha”? | 你上次回”阿巴拉沙”是什么时候的事了 |
[02:44] | Appalachia. | 是阿巴拉契亚 |
[02:47] | It’s been years. | 好多年了 |
[02:49] | A lot of old ghosts. | 有好多挥之不去的阴影 |
[03:06] | Lucas Novak, standard-issue country gentleman, | 卢卡斯·诺瓦克 典型的乡村绅士 |
[03:09] | described as “charismatic.” | 被描述成”极具个人魅力” |
[03:11] | Novak leads a group that calls themselves The Statesmen. | 诺瓦克领导着一个自称为”政治家”的集团 |
[03:15] | Started off as a hillbilly rehab clinic | 开始是个乡野戒毒所 |
[03:17] | and somehow turned into a heavily armed secessionist militia | 后来变成了拥有大量枪械的分裂主义武装组织 |
[03:21] | who want to form their own state within Tennessee. | 想在田纳西州内建立自己的国家 |
[03:36] | The Statesmen shot an ATF agent | “政治家”开枪击中了一名烟酒枪管局探员 |
[03:39] | serving a search warrant. | 他是来执行搜查令的 |
[03:40] | He’s in stable condition, | 他的情况比较稳定 |
[03:41] | but now we’re in the middle of a standoff. | 但我们处在对峙状态 |
[03:44] | So, let me address the elephant in the room. | 大家不愿提 但我把话挑明了吧 |
[03:47] | 1993年联邦执法人员对一邪教组织进行围剿 长达51天的武装对峙最终导致 80名包括妇女儿童在内的人员死亡 | |
[03:47] | This won’t be another Waco. | 这不会成为另一个韦科惨案 |
[03:50] | Those of us who were there | 我们去过现场的人 |
[03:52] | know it was a cluster seven different ways. | 都知道二者有天壤之别 |
[03:55] | This is Tennessee. | 这里是田纳西州 |
[03:57] | It’s the AG’s home state, and she sent ViCAP. | 司法部长的家乡 她派了暴力犯罪特别小组 |
[04:01] | We want the weapons, we want the shooter, | 我们要收缴武器 我们要抓住开枪的人 |
[04:05] | we want to make it home. | 我们要安全地回家 |
[04:06] | Good? | 明白吗 |
[04:07] | – Good. – Good. | -明白 -明白 |
[04:17] | Special Agent Paul Krendler. | 特别探员保罗·克伦德勒 |
[04:20] | Sheriff Tucker Rowan. | 警长塔克·罗文 |
[04:21] | Pleased to have you on the scene. | 很高兴你们来了 |
[04:23] | We know there are women inside. Any kids? | 我们知道里面有女人 有小孩吗 |
[04:24] | No reports of children among them. | 没发现他们里面有小孩 |
[04:26] | And no word from anyone inside? | 里面的人什么都没说吗 |
[04:27] | They don’t acknowledge federal authority. | 他们不承认联邦政府 |
[04:30] | That’s why they wouldn’t let ATF serve the warrant. | 所以他们不让烟酒枪管局执行搜查令 |
[04:32] | They’re not gonna give us the shooter, | 他们不会把枪手交给我们 |
[04:33] | and they want the feds off the property. | 而且他们要联邦探员们都离开 |
[04:35] | What were you guys looking for? | 你们是来搜什么的 |
[04:37] | Our intel says they’re strapped — | 我们的情报说他们持有 |
[04:38] | modified rifles, black market stuff. | 改装步枪 黑市货 |
[04:40] | So we’d better use caution, | 所以我们最好小心点 |
[04:41] | ’cause we both know how fast this can go south. | 因为我们都知道情况能恶化得多快 |
[04:44] | – Let’s get that PA system going. – You got it. | -先把扩音系统架设好 -好 |
[04:46] | Need to talk to the man inside. | 得向里面的人喊话 |
[04:48] | Starling. | 史达林 |
[04:50] | A word. | 来一下 |
[04:56] | – Agent Krendler, I want to – No. | -克伦德勒探员 我想 -不 |
[04:57] | I talk, you listen. | 我说 你听 |
[04:58] | I want to be clear — When we get back to Washington, | 我想说清楚 等我们回华盛顿后 |
[05:00] | I’m gonna formally request your transfer off of ViCAP. | 我会正式申请把你调离暴力犯罪特别小组 |
[05:05] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:07] | – Clarke. – Yeah. | -克拉克 -在 |
[05:08] | You’re on Starling. | 你跟史达林一组 |
[05:10] | Have her set up cell towers. Keep her away from the press. | 让她架设信号塔 别让她和媒体接触 |
[05:13] | You went wildly off-script at the press conference. | 你在新闻发布会上大放厥词 |
[05:15] | The only reason you’re here | 你在这只是因为 |
[05:16] | is because I don’t trust you out of my sight. | 不把你放在眼前 我不放心 |
[05:18] | If you can’t follow orders, | 如果你不能服从命令 |
[05:19] | you’re gonna get somebody killed today. | 今天会害死人的 |
[05:58] | ATF’s pretty hopped up. | 烟酒枪管局的人很积极啊 |
[05:59] | I understand. One of theirs is down. | 可以理解 他们的人被射伤了 |
[06:02] | I’ve been at this 30 years. | 我在这三十年了 |
[06:04] | And now you got this. | 现在出了这事 |
[06:06] | Met Novak a dozen times. | 见过诺瓦克很多次 |
[06:07] | Seemed smart, decent, really wanted to help people. | 看着聪明 体面 真的想帮助别人 |
[06:11] | Eccentric, sure, but we got a lot of eccentrics. | 是有点怪 但怪人多了去了 |
[06:15] | Think he’d light up that place, risk everyone inside? | 你觉得他会把那里炸毁吗 不管里面的人死活 |
[06:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:20] | But why does a man keep that many automatic weapons? | 但为什么他要囤那么多自动武器呢 |
[06:29] | 10 steps forward, you’re in speaker range. | 再往前走十步 你就进入收音范围了 |
[06:32] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:37] | Did you have a criminal profiler at Waco for Koresh? | 你们在韦科时对考雷什进行犯罪侧写了吗 |
[06:42] | You want to tell me it would’ve worked out differently | 你想说如果我们听了心理医生的话 |
[06:44] | if we just maybe listened to the shrink? | 结果就会不同吗 |
[06:46] | I wasn’t there. I wouldn’t say that. | 我当时不在场 我不会那样说 |
[06:47] | – Good. – I was gonna say | -很好 -我是想说 |
[06:48] | that behavioral science can be used for your offense, too. | 行为科学也能用在你们的进攻行动上 |
[06:52] | – Anyone who lives like this, the – Delusional crap? | -任何这样活着的人 -荒谬的幻想吗 |
[06:54] | The mental effort it takes to hold it all together. | 需要保持不崩溃而花费的脑力 |
[06:57] | It’s a lot to maintain. | 非常耗费精力 |
[06:59] | Spinning plates. A lot of pressure. | 从中斡旋 压力巨大 |
[07:03] | You shouldn’t be here, Starling. | 你不该在这 史达林 |
[07:05] | Well, Krendler’s gonna transfer me. | 克伦德勒准备把我调走 |
[07:06] | Shouldn’t be at the Bureau. | 不该待在局里 |
[07:08] | – I – Look, I get it. | -我 -我知道 |
[07:10] | I’m just ViCAP’s resident knuckle dragger. | 我只是暴力犯罪特别小组里干粗活的 |
[07:14] | But you broke ranks at the press conference. | 但你在新闻发布会上公然抗命 |
[07:16] | Maybe you regret it maybe not. | 可能你后悔了 可能没有 |
[07:19] | But something’s eating you, and that’s true wherever you go. | 但有东西在侵蚀你 也会影响到你周围 |
[07:22] | And if you stay in the field, | 如果你继续办案 |
[07:24] | Krendler’s right — we’re all at risk. | 克伦德勒是对的 我们都有危险 |
[07:27] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[07:28] | You tell me you sleep eight hours a night yourself, | 你要是跟我说你每晚都能睡八个小时 |
[07:31] | and I’ll hand in my credentials right now. | 我现在就交证走人 |
[07:40] | Wire cutter ain’t worth a damn. | 这钢丝钳好难用 |
[07:43] | I’ll get you a new pair. | 我去给你拿个新的 |
[07:45] | My toolbox is in the tent. | 我的工具箱在帐篷里 |
[08:03] | Reesey! | 瑞茜 |
[08:07] | Reesey! | 瑞茜 |
[08:09] | The police are here! | 警察来了 |
[08:11] | Something happened to Daddy. | 老爸出事了 |
[08:14] | We got to get home. | 我们得回家去 |
[08:21] | Wait! Please! | 等一下 请别走 |
[08:24] | Are you from inside? | 你是里面的吗 |
[08:26] | My name’s Clarice Starling, FBI. | 我是克拉丽丝·史达林 联调局的 |
[08:29] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[08:31] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[08:37] | Was that a kid? | 那是个小孩吗 |
[08:39] | Heat-mapping says 20 people inside, armed to the teeth. | 热力成像显示里面有20人 全副武装 |
[08:42] | The blueprints on file don’t show anywhere near this square footage. | 档案中的设计图上没有画这一带区域 |
[08:44] | House has been added onto over the years. | 房子是这几年新建的 |
[08:46] | Probably carved up like a rabbit warren inside. | 房屋内部很可能会是像养兔场一样的隔间 |
[08:49] | Boss, there’s a kid in the house. | 老大 房子里有个孩子 |
[08:52] | You said there were no children. | 你说了没有孩子 |
[08:53] | Could be some local kid checking out the commotion. | 或许是当地的孩子来看热闹 |
[08:55] | He ran into the farmhouse, sir. | 他跑进了那间农舍 长官 |
[08:59] | This changes things. | 事态有变 |
[09:02] | Get me the Attorney General on the line. | 给我接通司法部长的电话 |
[09:04] | There’s movement at the front door. | 前门有动静 |
[09:06] | Please advise. It’s a boy. | 请指示 是个男孩 |
[09:09] | There’s something in his hand. | 他手上拿着东西 |
[09:13] | It does not appear to be a weapon. | 看起来不像是武器 |
[09:14] | I repeat, it does not appear to be a weapon. | 重复一次 看起来不像是武器 |
[09:23] | Lucas Novak wants to talk! | 卢卡斯·诺瓦克想谈谈 |
[09:27] | But he’ll only talk to the woman I saw. | 但他只会和我见到的那个女人谈 |
[09:32] | He wants to talk, but only to her. | 他想谈谈 但只和她谈 |
[09:49] | So, the transmitter’s built into the clip. | 信号器已经装在这个发夹里了 |
[09:53] | We’ll hear everything, but he won’t see it. | 我们能听到所有对话 但他不会发现 |
[09:55] | Alright, alright, here, let me. | 行了 行了 让我来吧 |
[10:00] | You going somewhere after this? | 收工后你要去什么地方吗 |
[10:02] | Half the people in that file are young women. | 那个档案中有一半是年轻的女性 |
[10:05] | Lucas Novak collects them. He controls them, | 卢卡斯·诺瓦克集合她们 控制她们 |
[10:07] | even if it is getting them clean. | 即便是让她们戒掉毒瘾 |
[10:09] | And you really believe that’s what he’s doing? | 你真的认为他在帮她们戒毒吗 |
[10:11] | I believe he’s a narcissist. | 我认为他是个自恋狂 |
[10:14] | I want him to think I took the time to put my face on | 我想让他觉得我在他见我之前 |
[10:16] | before he saw me. | 花了点时间化妆 |
[10:19] | Okay, are we good? | 行了 准备好了吗 |
[10:22] | Yeah. We’ll get pretty much everything you say in there, | 好了 我们能听到你在里面几乎所有的对话 |
[10:24] | but, uh, try to get close if you can, okay? | 但如果可以的话 尽量试着靠近些 行吗 |
[10:30] | – That a good idea? – Probably not. | -带这个好吗 -或许不好吧 |
[10:32] | We can hide a weapon for you. | 我们能帮你藏一把枪 |
[10:34] | Maybe I can’t trust them, but they’ve got to trust me. | 或许我信不过他们 但他们得信我 |
[10:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:42] | We want to trust you, too, you know. | 知道吗 我们也想信任你 |
[10:45] | I’m a counter sniper. I work alone, | 我是名反狙击手 我总是独自行动 |
[10:47] | but I can’t do a damn thing without my team. | 但没有我的团队 我办不了任何事 |
[10:50] | The team clears a space for me to work. | 团队帮我扫除障碍 让我瞄准 |
[10:51] | I clear the space for the team. | 我帮团队清理对手门户 |
[10:53] | You don’t trust us, we can’t trust you. | 你不信任我们 我们也不能信任你 |
[10:55] | Where’s that leave anybody? | 这对大家来说有什么好处吗 |
[10:57] | He doesn’t just want you in there because you’re a woman. | 他想让你进去 并不是因为你是个女人 |
[11:00] | You’re also Clarice Starling. | 你还是克拉丽丝·史达林 |
[11:02] | You’re all over the news. | 到处都是关于你的报道 |
[11:03] | It’s a power play. | 这是权力攻势 |
[11:05] | If you get in trouble in there, look for us. | 你要是在里面碰到困难 找我们帮忙 |
[11:08] | Let us know where you are. We’ll be there. | 让我们知道你在哪儿 我们会去支援 |
[11:11] | Alright, then. | 好吧 |
[11:12] | Just give me five minutes to get into position, okay? | 给我五分钟时间就位 好吗 |
[11:31] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[11:32] | This is the official statement from the Department of Justice. | 这是司法部的官方声明 |
[11:36] | The militia group The Statesmen have reached out, | 民兵组织”政治家”已经取得联系 |
[11:39] | and we have begun communication. | 我们开始展开沟通对谈 |
[11:41] | – When did she record this? – A few hours ago. | -她什么时候录的视频 -几小时前 |
[11:44] | Her plane’s already touched down here in Tennessee. | 她的专机已经在田纳西州这边降落 |
[11:46] | She’s on her way. | 她在来的路上 |
[11:48] | I’m traveling there because I am a human being who understands | 我将前往那里 因为我深刻了解 |
[11:51] | that every person in there is someone’s child. | 那里的所有人都是某个人的孩子 |
[11:55] | I’ve already sent down ViCAP, my team, | 我已经派出暴力犯罪特别小组 |
[11:59] | and the woman who saved the life of my daughter. | 和拯救我女儿性命的那个女人前去 |
[12:02] | They’re talking she might run for governor down here. | 他们都在说她可能会竞选这里的州长 |
[12:04] | So it has to be a nuanced resolution, | 所以这事必须谨慎处理 |
[12:06] | not rolling in the tanks. | 不能招人非议 |
[12:08] | What if Novak decides to start World War III | 要是诺瓦克决定和史达林在里面发动 |
[12:09] | with Starling in there? | 第三次世界大战呢 |
[12:11] | But my promise to the American people is that we will not leave | 但我承诺美国人民在事情和平解决前 |
[12:15] | until there is a peaceful resolution. | 我们绝不会离开 |
[12:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:22] | Starling is moving into position. | 史达林正在接近目标 |
[12:24] | Jones, we count four hostiles on the roof facing southeast. | 琼斯 我们在东南方的屋顶看到四名敌军 |
[12:28] | Copy that, I see them. | 收到 我看到他们了 |
[12:31] | Moore, watch your 3:00. | 摩尔 注意你三点钟的方向 |
[12:32] | We got two more armed hostiles on the balcony. | 阳台上还有两名持枪敌军 |
[12:36] | I got eyes on Starling. | 我盯着史达林 |
[12:38] | She’s with the boy. | 她和那个男孩在一起 |
[12:41] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[12:43] | I brought y’all some food. | 我给你带了点吃的 |
[12:46] | I’m Clarice. | 我叫克拉丽丝 |
[12:48] | Are you famous? | 你很有名吗 |
[12:50] | Sort of. | 还行吧 |
[12:52] | I saw you rubbing your shoulder. | 我看到你在揉肩膀 |
[12:54] | Did you fall or something? | 你摔跤了吗 |
[12:56] | You know he saw you on TV? | 你知道他在电视上见过你吗 |
[12:59] | I like cartoons. | 我喜欢看卡通 |
[13:01] | My mom’s friends like soaps, | 我妈妈的朋友爱看肥皂剧 |
[13:03] | even though TV is bad for you. | 尽管电视对你来说没什么好处 |
[13:07] | So, is that who you live with? | 你和这些人一起住吗 |
[13:08] | Your mom and her friends? | 你妈妈和她的朋友 |
[13:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:11] | My brother and I, | 我和我弟弟 |
[13:12] | we used to watch the Roadrunner. | 我们以前看兔八哥卡通片 |
[13:14] | I don’t like him ’cause he don’t talk. | 我不喜欢它 因为它不说话 |
[13:25] | She’s making her way toward the house. | 她正在朝房子方向移动 |
[14:05] | All those crazy artificial colors are gonna kill you someday. | 那些有毒的人工色素总有一天会害死你 |
[14:08] | You know what I see when I look at these gifts you brought? | 你知道我怎么看待你带来的礼物吗 |
[14:12] | The clutches of late-stage capitalism. | 资本主义末期伸出的魔爪 |
[14:14] | No one knows what real nectar tastes like anymore. | 如今没人知道真的花蜜是什么味道了 |
[14:17] | It’s all just chemicals. | 都是化学合成 |
[14:20] | Yellow’s just a number. Red ain’t red. | 黄色只是一个色素标号 红色也不是真的红色 |
[14:23] | I think | 我觉得 |
[14:26] | that’s why all these people are losing themselves now, don’t you? | 这就是人们慢慢失去自我的原因 你呢 |
[14:31] | I’m not sure I follow, sir. | 我没听明白 先生 |
[14:34] | The commodification of a person. | 人的商品化 |
[14:37] | We’re all just receptacles for corporations to pour chemicals into. | 我们都只是大企业用来倾倒化学品的容器 |
[14:41] | Is it any wonder when someone goes real dark, | 就算有人着了魔 |
[14:45] | starts to cut us apart? | 把我们切块也不出奇 |
[14:49] | When there’s no person left inside anymore. | 那时我们就一点人性都不剩了 |
[14:53] | Come on, Peter. Come on. | 去吧 彼得 去吧 |
[14:55] | Go watch your stories on the TV. | 去看电视去吧 |
[14:58] | Maggie. | 麦琪 |
[15:00] | Wouldn’t be proper for a man to lay hands on you. | 男人给你搜身不合适 |
[15:03] | I appreciate your consideration. | 很感谢你的体谅 |
[15:07] | I’m Special Agent Clarice Starling. | 我是特别探员克拉丽丝·史达林 |
[15:09] | But I’m guessing Peter already told you my name. | 不过我估计彼得已经说了我的名字 |
[15:11] | Oh, sure, sure. | 当然 当然 |
[15:13] | You’re the person who’s been | 你就是那个一直在调查 |
[15:15] | looking into the terrifying mouth of what we’re all slowly becoming. | 我们正在慢慢坠入的恐怖深渊 |
[15:20] | I’m pleased to make your acquaintance. | 我很高兴能和你相识 |
[15:22] | You know, Buffalo Bill… | 野牛比尔… |
[15:30] | Buffalo Bill was a man who breaks my heart, actually. | 实际上 我为野牛比尔感到难过 |
[15:36] | Thinking somebody would care for him if he was different. | 如果他不是那样 也许有人会在乎他 |
[15:41] | But who hasn’t thought that, hmm? | 但谁没这么想过呢 |
[15:47] | That Kentucky I hear in your accent? | 听你的口音是肯塔基的吗 |
[15:48] | West Virginia, sir. | 西弗吉尼亚 先生 |
[15:49] | Then I imagine what you see here is all too familiar. | 那我想这里的一切你应该很眼熟 |
[15:52] | How’s a good girl like you become a fed, Clarice? | 你这样的好姑娘怎么会去做联邦探员呢 克拉丽丝 |
[15:55] | Only place to go was up or out. | 不向上爬就只能被淘汰 |
[15:57] | There’s always down, isn’t there? | 总是有下坡路可走的 |
[15:58] | I didn’t think you’d, uh, | 我觉得你吧 |
[16:00] | have a sense of humor, sir. | 没什么幽默感 先生 |
[16:02] | I can’t help myself. | 我没法控制自己 |
[16:04] | No, I hate the feds. | 不行 我恨联邦探员 |
[16:06] | But you… | 但至于你… |
[16:10] | you are what this country’s all about. | 你就是这个国家的意义所在 |
[16:13] | Or should be. | 或者说应该是 |
[16:14] | I’d like to shake your hand. | 我想跟你握手 |
[16:22] | Used to hard work. | 经常干重活 |
[16:24] | Dry hands. | 手很干 |
[16:27] | Maggie. | 麦琪 |
[16:28] | I hate this guy. | 我讨厌这家伙 |
[16:30] | Castor oil and rose water will take care of that. | 蓖麻油和玫瑰花露可以应付这种状况 |
[16:34] | That’s really not necessary — | 真的没有必要 |
[16:36] | No, no, no, it’s my pleasure. | 不不不 这是我的荣幸 |
[16:37] | You’ll like it, right, Emma? | 你会喜欢的 对吧 艾玛 |
[16:40] | I sure do. | 我当然喜欢 |
[16:46] | I know how hard that road is to up and out. | 我知道向上爬的路有多艰辛 |
[16:50] | You have to give up a lot, leave people behind. | 你必须放弃很多事 放下很多人 |
[16:58] | Did you leave behind people? | 你放下过什么人吗 |
[17:00] | Family? | 家人 |
[17:02] | Someone who didn’t get up or out? | 一个没有陪着你往上爬的人 |
[17:11] | Now, don’t — Don’t wipe it | 不 不要擦 |
[17:12] | on your clothes. It’ll stain. | 别往衣服上擦 会留印子 |
[17:17] | M-Mr. Novak, a federal agent was shot on your property. | 诺瓦克先生 一个联邦探员在你的地盘被枪击了 |
[17:21] | We need the shooter. | 我们需要找到射击人 |
[17:22] | We need to get in here and search the place. | 我们需要进到这里搜查 |
[17:24] | You know this. | 你明白的 |
[17:25] | There’s steps to this going away, and I need to take them. | 处理这件事需要程序 我需要执行这些程序 |
[17:28] | I-I truly don’t know who shot your man, Clarice. | 我真的不知道谁枪击了你们的人 克拉丽丝 |
[17:31] | I know it’s unorthodox what I do here. | 我知道我的做法不符合常规 |
[17:34] | I get people clean | 我帮助人们戒毒 |
[17:35] | ’cause I won’t take the padlock off the damn door for two weeks | 我不能把大门四敞 开两个礼拜 |
[17:38] | while they shiver so hard they think they’re gonna die, | 否则他们会吓得发抖 以为自己要死了 |
[17:41] | and I know that looks like unlawful imprisonment, | 我知道这看起来像是非法囚禁 |
[17:44] | but we are dying down here. | 但是我们是在这里苦苦挣扎 |
[17:47] | I built something. | 我创立了这一切 |
[17:49] | And I can’t let the feds take it away from us. | 我不能让联邦探员把它从我手里夺走 |
[17:53] | You know your law, but that’s not what we’re here to do, sir. | 你熟悉你的规则 但我们不是这么办事的 先生 |
[17:55] | Wasn’t there someone in your life | 你的人生中难道没有 |
[17:58] | could’ve used someone like me? | 某个人需要我这种人的帮助吗 |
[18:00] | I know there was. I can see it in your eyes. | 我知道有 我能从你的眼睛里看出来 |
[18:10] | My brother. | 我的弟弟 |
[18:16] | S-Sir, I find it strange | 先生 我觉得很奇怪 |
[18:19] | that you don’t know who the shooter is. This is your place. | 你不知道谁是射击者 这里是你的地盘 |
[18:23] | I saw you look at Emma’s little one, our Rabbit. | 我注意到你在看艾玛的孩子 我们的小兔子 |
[18:28] | I thought maybe you had a kid of your own, | 我还以为你自己也有个孩子 |
[18:29] | but now I see it different. | 但现在我明白了 |
[18:31] | You had a brother. | 你有个弟弟 |
[18:34] | Maybe some of your people know | 也许你的人知道 |
[18:36] | something about what happened here today. | 今天这里发生了什么事 |
[18:40] | You ever make leather britches out of beans? | 你做过干豆角吗 |
[18:42] | String them up to dry. | 把它们吊起来晾干 |
[18:43] | All the time when I was little. | 我小时候经常做 |
[18:50] | Please. | 请 |
[18:51] | Emma, we’re gonna need more green beans. | 艾玛 我们还需要更多的豆角 |
[19:31] | Mama, was that Daddy’s cap? | 妈妈 那是爸爸的杯子吗 |
[19:33] | What happened to Daddy? I want to know what happened to Daddy. | 爸爸怎么了 我想知道爸爸发生了什么 |
[19:35] | Clarice, | 克拉丽丝 |
[19:35] | tell your brothers and sister to wash up and come to the table. | 叫你弟弟妹妹去洗手然后到桌旁来 |
[19:42] | Sir, may I please use the restroom? | 先生 我能去下洗手间吗 |
[19:52] | You were still a trainee when you stopped Buffalo Bill | 在你阻止野牛比尔剥皮并杀害更多女性时 |
[19:54] | from skinning and killing more women. | 你还是个培训生呢 |
[20:02] | These things make me think | 这些事不禁让我思考 |
[20:03] | “This agent needs to be out of rotation | “这位探员无法正常轮岗 |
[20:04] | until she can heal from PTSD of the most egregious kind.” | 直到她从最惨重的创伤后应激障碍中痊愈” |
[20:14] | Don’t. | 不 |
[20:18] | Don’t. | 不 |
[20:25] | Oh, she’s on the edge. Now’s the time. | 她失控了 就是现在 |
[20:28] | Tell the boys on the roof to start raising hell. | 叫屋顶上的男孩们闹起来吧 |
[20:37] | FBI security, | 联调局安保部门 |
[20:38] | we are approaching with the Attorney General. | 我们将与司法部长一起到达 |
[20:40] | Two minutes out. | 两分钟后到 |
[20:44] | I’ve got movement on the roof. | 屋顶有动静 |
[20:46] | Get off our damn land, pigs! | 滚出我们的地盘 猪猡 |
[20:48] | Incoming! Incoming! | 攻击来袭 攻击来袭 |
[20:51] | Take cover!Take cover, take cover! | 找好掩护 找好掩护 找好掩护 |
[20:54] | We’ve got a situation. | 这出了点状况 |
[20:55] | Hostiles on the roof riling up ATF. | 敌人在屋顶上挑衅烟酒枪管局 |
[21:03] | – Take cover. – We just got shot at! | -找掩护 -我们被枪击了 |
[21:07] | Open fire! Open fire! | 开火 开火 |
[21:10] | Who fired? | 谁开了枪 |
[21:11] | One of ours misfired. | 我们中有人走火了 |
[21:14] | Who the hell is shooting? | 谁在开枪 |
[21:18] | This is getting bad. | 情况越来越糟 |
[21:26] | Agent Starling! Agent Starling! | 史达林探员 史达林探员 |
[21:30] | Okay, wait! Y-Your people need you. | 好了 等等 你的人需要你 |
[21:32] | Got to get everybody out here safely. | 必须保证每个人安全离开 |
[21:33] | Just let my team come in. | 让我的队伍进来 |
[21:35] | It can’t be the feds. | 不能是联调局的人 |
[21:35] | My people are scared of the feds. | 我的人很怕联调局 |
[21:36] | Local sheriff — it has to be. | 必须是当地的警长 |
[21:38] | Come on! Come, come, come! Get that sheriff in here. | 快跟上 快快 叫警长进来 |
[21:41] | Starling? Are you there? | 史达林 你在吗 |
[21:45] | Starling? | 史达林 |
[21:46] | If you’re in there, Starling, take cover. | 如果你在屋内 史达林 找好掩护 |
[21:50] | Starling, do you copy? | 史达林 听到了吗 |
[21:51] | This is Starling inside the house. | 我是史达林正在屋内 |
[21:53] | Hold fire, hold fire! | 停止射击 停止射击 |
[21:55] | Novak says he’ll negotiate, | 诺瓦克说他同意协商 |
[21:56] | but only with local law enforcement. | 但只能是和当地的执法部门 |
[21:59] | Hodge, cease fire. | 霍奇 停火 |
[22:01] | The Attorney General is here. Cease fire. | 司法部长在这 停火 |
[22:04] | Hold your fire! | 都停火 |
[22:06] | Lower your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[22:10] | Our time here’s coming to an end, Agent Starling. | 我们在这的相处时间不多了 史达林探员 |
[22:13] | I saw you were upset when you went in the bathroom. | 我看见你在洗手间里挺不开心的 |
[22:16] | Tell me about “Don’t.” | 跟我说说”不” |
[22:19] | “Don’t”? | “不” |
[22:20] | What makes you say that word to yourself? | 为什么你要对自己说这个字 |
[22:23] | Lucas Novak, we’re coming in! | 卢卡斯·诺瓦克 我们要进去了 |
[22:30] | That’s far as you go! | 你们不准再往前一步 |
[22:33] | We ain’t gonna shoot, but we don’t want to get shot at neither. | 我们不会开枪 但我们也不想被击中 |
[22:36] | That’s the way I look at it, too, Lucas. | 我也这么想 卢卡斯 |
[22:54] | Go. | 走吧 |
[22:56] | I’m Sheriff Rowan. | 我是罗文警长 |
[22:58] | You all right, Agent Starling? | 你还好吗 史达林探员 |
[23:00] | Yes, sir. We still don’t have a shooter. | 是的 长官 我们还是没逮到枪手 |
[23:03] | They gonna back off? | 他们会撤退吗 |
[23:04] | Not until the shooter is in custody. | 除非枪手被逮捕 |
[23:07] | I don’t know who he is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[23:09] | I’ll show you my armory — show of good faith. | 我可以给你看我的武器库 略表诚意 |
[23:12] | Hell, maybe the weapon he used is in there. | 谁知道呢 说不定他用的武器就在里面 |
[23:19] | David. | 大卫 |
[23:22] | You’ve done a fine job here. | 你做得很好 |
[23:24] | Agent Krendler wants you back at command | 既然我们已经控制了区域 |
[23:26] | now that we got the area secure. | 克伦德勒探员想你回到指挥部 |
[23:28] | Sir, the boy’s still inside. | 长官 那个男孩还在里面 |
[23:30] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他 |
[23:39] | Don’t be a stranger, now. | 保持联系啊 |
[23:50] | Clarice, what are you doing? | 克拉丽丝 你在做什么 |
[23:54] | Agent Merengue, switch to channel Adam 4. | 梅伦格探员 调到A4频道 |
[23:58] | Esquivel to Agents Sad and Flaccid, over. | 埃斯奎维尔呼叫悲伤老探员 完毕 |
[24:01] | Who shot first, ATF or Statesmen? | 谁先开的枪 烟酒枪管局还是”政治家” |
[24:03] | Statesmen were throwing bottles, | “政治家”一直在扔瓶子 |
[24:05] | but ATF definitely shot first. | 但肯定是烟酒枪管局先开了枪 |
[24:08] | Well, it’d be good to find out if local ATF are friendlies. | 最好能查明当地烟酒枪管局是否为友方 |
[24:11] | Can we do that quietly? | 我们能悄悄调查吗 |
[24:12] | I don’t trust anyone at headquarters not to blab to the ATF. | 我想总部一定有人在给烟酒枪管局报信 |
[24:16] | You don’t trust anybody, period. | 反正你就是谁都不信 |
[24:18] | I do. | 我相信 |
[24:19] | Starling has a friend back at Buzzard’s Point. | 史达林在巴泽兹波因特有个朋友 |
[24:21] | Find Ardelia Mapp. | 找到阿蒂丽娅·马普 |
[26:27] | Tripathi, put more paper in your fax machine. | 特帕迪 在你的传真机上多放点纸 |
[26:30] | There’s a lot coming. | 我要传过去很多 |
[26:33] | Everyone on that ATF unit down there turned up clean. | 那个烟酒枪管局小队的所有成员都是清白的 |
[26:38] | Okay, there’s a contact I trust from Quantico. | 我在匡提科有个可以信任的线人 |
[26:40] | It turns out he’s been keeping a file on, and I quote, | 他多年来一直在收集 下面是引述 |
[26:44] | That crooked son of a bitch Sheriff Rowan for years, | “那个狗娘养的奸诈罗文警长”的罪证 |
[26:46] | but nothing ever sticks. | 但是从来没有被立案 |
[26:48] | 罪犯数据库 塔克·罗文 | |
[26:49] | You think all the assault weapons might’ve got the feds | 你觉得那些攻击性武器能让调查局 |
[26:51] | – interested in you? – This is on you. | -对你感兴趣吗 -这都怪你 |
[26:53] | ATF showing up at my door. You’re losing it. | 烟酒枪管局的人都到我家门口了 你大势已去 |
[26:55] | Yeah, well, who shot the agent on your watch? | 行了 谁在你眼底下把探员打死了 |
[26:57] | – I don’t know! – You got to hand him over. | -我不知道 -你得把他交出去 |
[26:58] | Get rid of the feds, I’ll find out. | 甩掉联调局 我会查清楚的 |
[27:00] | We got to give ’em someone. | 我们得给他们个人 |
[27:02] | Once they have someone in custody, they’ll pull the hell out. | 只要他们能逮捕人 立马就会撤退 |
[27:05] | Maggie. | 麦琪 |
[27:07] | She’s a good girl. She’ll keep quiet. | 她是个好女孩 什么都不会说 |
[27:10] | Extortion, narcotics, prostitution. | 敲诈勒索 毒品 妓女 |
[27:15] | They made an arrest. | 他们实施了逮捕 |
[27:17] | Whoever they’re serving up is a patsy. | 无论他们拘捕了谁都只是替罪羊 |
[27:19] | We only got the shooter ’cause we agreed to pull out. | 我们能抓到枪手 只是因为我们同意撤退 |
[27:22] | We cannot leave while Novak’s in there | 我们不能就这样离开 诺瓦克还在里面 |
[27:23] | with a bunch of women and a kid. | 还有一群女人和孩子 |
[27:25] | Sheriff Rowan is wired deep down here. | 罗文警长在这里势力很大 |
[27:27] | We have to be strategic. | 我们要顾全大局 |
[27:29] | We’re not escalating. Pull the team out. | 不要把事态升级 把队伍撤出来 |
[27:33] | Ma’am? | 长官 |
[27:35] | Do you want another Waco? | 你想再来一次韦科惨案吗 |
[27:37] | Do it. | 撤退 |
[28:17] | You got to get out of here. | 你得离开这里 |
[28:19] | Novak told the people on the roof to throw bottles at the police. | 诺瓦克叫屋顶的人朝警察扔瓶子 |
[28:22] | When you were in the bathroom. | 当你在厕所的时候 |
[28:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:28] | He wanted them to start shooting. | 他想让警察射击 |
[28:31] | He wanted things to escalate. | 他想让事态升级 |
[28:35] | He wanted Rowan in. | 他想让罗文进来 |
[28:40] | Peter, you have a big old bruise on your right cheek, | 彼得 你右边脸颊有个很大的旧瘀伤 |
[28:45] | and you’ve been rubbing at your shoulder. | 你一直在揉自己的肩膀 |
[28:46] | Rifles are heavy, and they have a lot of kickback. | 来福枪很重 有很强的后坐力 |
[28:49] | It’s like getting kicked by a mule. | 就像是被一头骡子踹了 |
[28:52] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[28:55] | Did you shoot the ATF agent? | 你射伤了烟酒枪管局的探员吗 |
[29:03] | I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[29:05] | I just wanted someone to come. | 我只是想让人过来 |
[29:08] | Someone to… | 有人来 |
[29:11] | Help? | 帮忙 |
[29:15] | You were calling for help. | 你是在寻求帮助 |
[29:18] | Why didn’t you ask Sheriff Rowan for help? | 为什么你们不叫罗文警长帮你们 |
[29:21] | Mom says he’s the worst one. | 妈妈说他是最糟的警察 |
[29:23] | When he gets mad, | 当他发疯时 |
[29:25] | my mom’s friends end up dead in the woods. | 我妈妈的朋友们死在了树林里 |
[29:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:33] | They call you Rabbit, right? | 他们叫你兔子 是吗 |
[29:36] | You got to rabbit right now. | 你现在得快点跑了 |
[29:37] | Get to the command tent. | 到指挥部帐篷去 |
[29:39] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[29:40] | Get. | 快点 |
[29:56] | The standoff that started early this morning | 今早于田纳西州 |
[29:58] | outside of a Tennessee compound looks to be coming to an end | 一所大院外展开的对峙似乎结束了 |
[30:01] | as the shooter of the ATF agent who was shot and… | 由于射伤烟酒枪管局探员的枪手 |
[30:04] | …informed us that the shooter of | 我们得知射击烟酒枪械局探员的枪手 |
[30:05] | the ATF officer has been identified and arrested | 已经被找到并且逮捕了 |
[30:08] | outside of the Tennessee compound. | 就在田纳西的一所大院外 |
[30:12] | I can’t believe she’s making us lie down. | 我不敢相信她要让我们撤退 |
[30:14] | New AG got in the sewer real quick. | 新司法部长臭得真快 |
[30:22] | Pull back. | 撤退 |
[30:25] | Agent Krendler, this is Starling. | 克伦德勒探员 我是史达林 |
[30:27] | Starling, where the hell are you? | 史达林 你到底在哪里 |
[30:29] | Sir, I’m trying to be real quiet. | 长官 我要尽量小声 |
[30:31] | Rowan and Novak are operating a prostitution ring. | 罗文和诺瓦克在经营卖淫集团 |
[30:34] | Well, Rowan just made an arrest for the shooting. | 罗文刚刚逮捕了枪手 |
[30:36] | – Who confessed, Maggie? – Yes. | -谁担罪的 麦琪吗 -是的 |
[30:39] | She’s lying. They made her confess. | 她在撒谎 是他们让她去的 |
[30:40] | I have evidence video about the prostitution. | 我有卖淫的视频证据 |
[30:44] | That directly implicates Sheriff Rowan? | 直接指向罗文警长吗 |
[30:47] | – No. – Then end of discussion. | -不 -那就没有用 |
[30:50] | We have her in custody, we’re pulling out. | 我们已经拘押了她 现在准备撤退了 |
[30:51] | That’s from the AG. | 这是司法部长的命令 |
[30:57] | I’m out of moves on this side. | 我这边也没有办法 |
[30:59] | She wants to take the arrest for the win. | 她要把这次逮捕当作胜利 |
[31:00] | Sir, Novak deliberately escalated things | 长官 诺瓦克故意让事态升级 |
[31:03] | to get Rowan in because he knew Rowan would get him out. | 让罗文进来 因为他知道罗文会设法让他脱身 |
[31:07] | I can make Novak give it up, give them both up. | 我可以让诺瓦克坦白 供出他们俩 |
[31:13] | Sir, I need your authorization. | 长官 我需要你的授权 |
[31:15] | I know you have every reason not to, but I’m asking anyway. | 我知道你完全有理由拒绝 但我还是请求你 |
[31:19] | I know guys like this. | 我了解这样的人 |
[31:23] | You’re breaking up. I can’t hear you. | 信号中断 我听不见你说的话 |
[31:26] | Use your best judgment, get back here A.S.A.P. Command out. | 善加判断 尽快出来 这是命令 |
[31:33] | Better check your equipment. | 你最好检查下装备 |
[31:38] | The incident began | 事件的起因是 |
[31:38] | when the agent was prevented from serving a warrant. | 该探员在执行搜查令时受到了阻挠 |
[31:41] | The leader of the group, Lucas Novak… | 团伙首领卢卡斯·诺瓦克… |
[31:43] | You’re still here? | 你还在 |
[31:54] | You come to watch TV? | 你来看电视吗 |
[31:56] | It was on. | 电视开着 |
[31:58] | They’re playing a lot of stories about you. | 他们放了很多关于你的故事 |
[31:59] | They can’t get enough of you. | 他们对你好奇的很 |
[32:01] | What the hell is she doing? | 她到底在干嘛 |
[32:02] | She’s telling us where she is. | 她在告诉我们她的位置 |
[32:03] | You pull her out now. | 现在让她出来 |
[32:05] | I can’t. Her HT is off. | 不行 她的对讲机关了 |
[32:10] | Esquivel? | 埃斯奎维尔 |
[32:11] | You have a line of sight? | 你看得见吗 |
[32:12] | Negative. No visual. | 不行 无法瞄准 |
[32:13] | I can picture you, | 我可以勾勒出你 |
[32:15] | sitting here, relaxing at night. | 晚上悠闲地坐在这里的样子 |
[32:20] | You’re thinking about me? | 你在想我 |
[32:23] | You remind me of someone. | 你让我想起一个人 |
[32:26] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[32:29] | My daddy. | 我爸爸 |
[32:31] | He was a sheriff. | 他是名警长 |
[32:32] | A sheriff? | 警长 |
[32:35] | You must’ve adored him. | 你一定很崇拜他 |
[32:40] | You bet I did. | 的确 |
[32:43] | He died before I left home for good. | 他死后我再也没回去过了 |
[32:49] | You know, he used to take me for root beer floats. | 他以前常带我去喝沙士 |
[32:52] | And the soda jerk who made them, he was not a kind man. | 做汽水的那个混球 不是什么好东西 |
[32:58] | Wonder why he chose to be around kids. | 不知道他为什么选择待在小孩身边 |
[33:00] | Maybe that’s why he chose to be around kids. | 也许他坏才故意待在小孩身边 |
[33:03] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[33:05] | Hadn’t thought of that. | 没想过这一点 |
[33:09] | There was this one time, | 有一次 |
[33:11] | we found this neighbor boy crying | 我们发现一个邻居小孩在哭 |
[33:14] | ’cause of the soda jerk’s meanness. | 因为那个做汽水的混球在犯浑 |
[33:17] | If there was one thing my daddy couldn’t stand, | 如果有什么我爸不能容忍的 |
[33:21] | it was someone who picked on folks weaker than them. | 那就是恃强凌弱 |
[33:25] | He told the boy to come inside with us. | 他让那男孩和我们一起进去 |
[33:29] | And when my daddy, the sheriff, | 我的爸爸 警长 |
[33:32] | walked into that store, | 走进商店时 |
[33:36] | the soda jerk cowered. | 那个做汽水的混球泄了气 |
[33:39] | He got small. | 变得低声下气 |
[33:42] | How did that make you feel, | 那时你是什么感觉 |
[33:44] | seeing the power your daddy had? | 看见爸爸那么威武 |
[33:47] | It was… | 就… |
[33:50] | intoxicating. | 很陶醉 |
[33:56] | Though I didn’t have that word at the time. | 虽然那时我还没学会这个词 |
[34:00] | How does it feel | 你是什么感觉 |
[34:02] | when your people… | 当你的人… |
[34:05] | your women give themselves over to you? | 你的女人们臣服于你 |
[34:11] | It feels intoxicating. | 令人陶醉 |
[34:15] | And I understand your daddy. | 我理解你爸爸 |
[34:18] | I have dedicated my life to helping my girls. | 我这一生都致力于帮助我的女孩儿们 |
[34:23] | It makes me feel, um… | 这让我觉得… |
[34:26] | I don’t know, like — like your daddy felt, I guess. | 不知道 就像 像你爸爸的感受吧 |
[34:32] | You’re not getting it. | 你没搞清楚 |
[34:40] | You’re the soda jerk. | 你就是那个做汽水的混球 |
[34:42] | Wait, now. | 等等 |
[34:45] | Oh, geez. | 天啊 |
[34:45] | Other men | 其他人 |
[34:47] | remind me of my daddy. | 让我想起我爸 |
[34:50] | Sheriff Rowan, he has that kind of walk, | 罗文警察 他昂首阔步的样子 |
[34:54] | that kind of power. | 他那种威严 |
[34:56] | And he’ll use it to hurt you, to punish you. | 他可以伤害你 惩罚你 |
[35:01] | He can’t hurt me. | 他伤害不了我 |
[35:03] | He’s nothing without me. | 没有我他一文不值 |
[35:05] | He’s the lawman. He has the walk. | 他是警察 他有权利 |
[35:06] | He feeds me johns. I pay him. | 他给我嫖客 我给他钱 |
[35:10] | He’s my bitch. | 他是我的走狗 |
[35:11] | Come on. Come on, bring it home. | 快点 快点 说清楚点 |
[35:14] | Come on, Lucas, everyone says that Rowan is the big dog. | 得了吧 卢卡斯 大家都说罗文才是老大 |
[35:17] | The locals say it. Hell, Magistrate Cotton says it — | 当地人这么说 连科顿法官都这么说 |
[35:19] | Because Rowan needs to believe that. | 因为罗文需要相信这点 |
[35:21] | I let him believe that. | 我让他以为自己是老大 |
[35:23] | All those nitwits down in government, that Jefferson, | 政府里的那些蠢货 杰斐逊 |
[35:25] | Cotton, McGeary — | 科顿 麦吉里 |
[35:26] | McGeary? Wait, which one is he? | 麦吉里 他是谁 |
[35:27] | It’s the whole damn courthouse, girl. | 整个法院 女孩 |
[35:30] | I’m the big dog. They’re mine. | 我才是老大 他们都是我的人 |
[35:33] | You don’t talk | 我说话的时候 |
[35:35] | when I am talking. | 你不准说话 |
[35:37] | She did it. | 她做到了 |
[35:39] | – Did she just — – She got it. | -她是不是 -她拿到证据了 |
[35:40] | She got every crook in the courthouse. | 她拿下了法庭的所有腐败分子 |
[35:42] | I want every copy of that tape. | 我要这份录音的所有拷贝 |
[35:44] | Esquivel, you got eyes? | 埃斯奎维尔 能瞄准吗 |
[35:45] | Negative. No clear shot. | 不行 无法瞄准 |
[35:47] | She’s with Novak in the southwest corner. | 她和诺瓦克在西南角 |
[35:49] | Lucas Novak, you are under arrest for violations of the Mann Act. | 卢卡斯·诺瓦克 你因违反曼恩法案而被捕 |
[35:54] | Girl? | 你说什么 |
[35:55] | We have you on tape operating a prostitution ring. | 我们录下了你经营卖淫集团 |
[36:06] | Oh, that’s smart. | 真机智 |
[36:18] | You might have a little wire on you. | 你虽然戴了窃听器 |
[36:25] | But you know what you don’t have? | 但你知道你没有什么吗 |
[36:31] | You don’t have backup. | 你没有后援 |
[36:32] | You’re pointing your weapon at a federal officer. | 你在用枪指着联邦警员 |
[36:35] | Seems to me we’re all alone. | 看上去这里只有我们 |
[36:37] | You want to play police like your daddy? | 你想像你爸那样扮警察吗 |
[36:40] | Here you are, a little girl all on your own. | 可你一个小姑娘在这 孤身一人 |
[36:48] | You don’t mean nothing to them feds over there. | 你对那里联调局的人来说一文不值 |
[36:51] | That’s why I chose you. | 所以我选择了你 |
[36:53] | That, and I was thinking it might be nice | 还有 我一直想看看 |
[36:56] | to see what was under that skirt of yours. | 你那小裙子下的风光 |
[37:01] | Esquivel. | 埃斯奎维尔 |
[37:02] | Please, sir, please let me go. | 求你了 先生 放我走吧 |
[37:04] | “Please”? | “求你了” |
[37:06] | Come on, girl. | 拜托 小妞 |
[37:08] | I thought you’d have a little more fight in you than that. | 我以为你不止这点胆量呢 |
[37:10] | Sir, you have no idea. | 你完全不知道 |
[37:34] | Starling? Agent Starling, what’s your twenty?! | 史达林 史达林探员 你在哪 |
[37:36] | – Agent Starling, come in! – What’s your twenty?! | -史达林探员 请回话 -你在哪 |
[37:38] | Agent Starling? | 史达林探员 |
[37:40] | He feeds me johns. I pay him. | 他给我嫖客 我给他钱 |
[37:43] | He’s my bitch. | 他是我的走狗 |
[37:44] | Come on, Lucas, everyone says that Rowan is the big dog. | 得了吧 卢卡斯 大家都说罗文才是老大 |
[37:47] | The locals say it. Hell, Magistrate Cotton says it — | 当地人这么说 连科顿法官都这么说 |
[37:49] | Because Rowan — | 因为罗文 |
[37:54] | Fabric’s awfully thin, Madam Attorney General. | 这点证据可站不住脚 司法部长 |
[37:58] | You try to squeeze those trousers on me, | 你要是想把这些罪名安我头上 |
[37:59] | I might just split ’em up the back. | 我可能会让咱们两败俱伤 |
[38:05] | These officers have active Internal Affairs | 这些警官都有正在进行中的 |
[38:07] | investigations against them. | 内务部调查 |
[38:10] | You’re Secretary of the Eastern Tennessee | 你是田纳西州东部 |
[38:12] | Fraternal Order of Police. | 警察同业会的部长 |
[38:15] | There must be 50 names here. | 这里差不多有五十人 |
[38:17] | I want half of them relieved of duty, | 他们中的一半人员都要撤职 |
[38:19] | or I play this tape for everyone Novak named, | 否则我就把录音放给所有诺瓦克提到的人听 |
[38:21] | and you and I both know | 你和我都知道 |
[38:22] | that powerful people don’t like trouble. | 位高权重的人不喜欢麻烦事 |
[38:28] | You have six months to resign, or I’ll fire you publicly. | 给你六个月时间辞职 否则我就公开解雇你 |
[38:33] | Rowan’s not gonna be prosecuted? | 罗文没被起诉吗 |
[38:35] | Even with the tape? | 就算有录音也不行吗 |
[38:36] | Welcome to the world, Clarice. | 欢迎来到真实世界 克拉丽丝 |
[38:38] | It’s a long game. | 我们是在放长线钓大鱼 |
[38:39] | I extract Rowan, someone takes his place. | 我撤了罗文 自有他人会替代他 |
[38:42] | I have leverage thanks to you. | 但因为你我有了筹码 |
[38:44] | We’re getting rid of dozens of dirty cops, | 我们赶走了一群黑警 |
[38:46] | and in six months, Rowan will turn state’s witness. | 而六个月后 罗文会成为州证人 |
[38:48] | How do you know that, ma’am? | 你怎么知道的 女士 |
[38:49] | Because men like him always do. | 因为他这种人总会如此 |
[38:52] | Ma’am, real people, | 女士 活生生的人 |
[38:54] | decent people have to live here in all this. | 守法公民必须要留在这承受这一切 |
[38:57] | And you’re going to say it can’t be a political decision. | 而你要说这不能是个政治决定 |
[39:00] | And I’m going to say everything’s a political decision. | 我则会说一切都是政治决定 |
[39:05] | I’m taking this as a win. | 我把这次当作胜利了 |
[39:07] | You should, too. | 你也该如此 |
[39:09] | Do you want a ride back? | 要送你回去吗 |
[39:10] | I’m gonna go with my team. | 我和队伍一起走 |
[39:13] | Earlier today, Agent Krendler requested I transfer you. | 今天早些时候 克伦德勒探员申请把你调走 |
[39:18] | He’s concerned I have some residual trauma from Bill. | 他担心我还有来自比尔的创伤 |
[39:22] | Is he right? | 他说得对吗 |
[39:24] | Doesn’t get in the way, ma’am. | 反正不影响我办案 女士 |
[39:26] | He withdrew the request. | 他撤回了申请 |
[39:30] | You spoke of your father. | 你之前谈起了你父亲 |
[39:34] | Catherine was close to her father, too. | 凯瑟琳也和她父亲关系很好 |
[39:38] | My father was a lawman shot on duty. | 我父亲是个因公殉职的警察 |
[39:41] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[39:43] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[40:16] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:23] | I wanted to say — | 我想说 |
[40:23] | I told you I had your back. | 我说了我会支持你 |
[40:26] | We all do. | 我们都是 |
[40:29] | Don’t interrupt me. | 别打断我 |
[40:30] | I was doing you a favor. | 我是在帮你的忙 |
[40:32] | Thanking me might make your head explode. | 感谢我可能会让你脑袋爆炸 |