英文名称:Cinderella
年代:1977
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | Once upon a time, | 很久很久以前 |
[00:54] | there was a girl called Ella. | 有一个叫艾拉的小女孩 |
[00:59] | And she saw the world not always as it was, | 她眼中的世界总和别人不同 |
[01:02] | but as perhaps it could be, with just a little bit of magic. | 有着无限可能 还伴着一丁点儿魔法 |
[01:08] | Ah, my darling! | 我的宝贝 |
[01:11] | To her mother and father, she was a princess. | 对她的父母来说 她就是个小公主 |
[01:14] | True, she had no title, nor crown, nor castle, | 虽然她没有头衔 王冠 城堡 |
[01:18] | but she was the ruler of her own little kingdom, | 但她却是自己小王国的小小统治者 |
[01:22] | whose borders were the house and meadow on the forest’s edge | 王国的边界就是房子和森林边界的草场 |
[01:26] | where her people had lived for generations. | 她的家人世代都生活在那里 |
[01:30] | With Mr. Goose… | 还有鹅先生 |
[01:33] | and all their animal family. | 还有其他的所有动物家庭 |
[01:37] | Hello, there. What do you think you’re doing? | 你好啊 你在干什么呢 |
[01:40] | Let the little ones have their share. | 让小个子的也吃一些 |
[01:42] | We don’t want you getting an upset stomach. | 我们可不想你吃到肚子痛 |
[01:45] | Oh, Gus-Gus, | 加斯-加斯 |
[01:47] | you’re a house mouse, not a garden mouse. | 你是只家养老鼠 不是花园老鼠 |
[01:49] | Isn’t he, Jacqueline? | 你说是不是呢 杰奎琳 |
[01:51] | And you mustn’t eat Mr. Goose’s food. | 你不能抢鹅先生的食物 |
[01:54] | Isn’t that right, mummy? | 我说的对吗 妈咪 |
[01:55] | Do you still believe that they understand you? | 你还相信他们能听懂你的话吗 |
[01:57] | – Don’t they, mother? – Oh, yes. | -难道不是吗 妈妈 -当然是 |
[02:01] | I believe that animals listen and speak to us | 我相信只要我们用心听 |
[02:03] | if we only have the ear for it. | 动物也会跟我们交流 |
[02:07] | That’s how we learn to look after them. | 那样我们才知道如何照顾它们 |
[02:08] | Who looks after us? | 那谁在照顾我们呢 |
[02:10] | Fairy godmothers, of course. | 当然是仙女教母了 |
[02:12] | And do you believe in them? | 你相信她们存在吗 |
[02:14] | I believe in everything. | 我相信所有的事 |
[02:16] | Then I believe in everything, too. | 那我也相信 |
[02:21] | Her father was a merchant | 她的父亲是位商人 |
[02:22] | who went abroad | 他常常出国 |
[02:24] | and brought tribute back from all of Ella’s subject lands. | 带回其他王国献给艾拉的贡品 |
[02:28] | Ella! | 艾拉 |
[02:30] | Where are my girls, my beautiful girls? | 我的姑娘们呢 我美丽的姑娘们 |
[02:35] | Where are my darlings? | 我的宝贝们呢 |
[02:38] | Ella missed him terribly when he was away. | 父亲离家时 艾拉非常想念他 |
[02:40] | But she knew he would always return. | 但她知道父亲总会回家 |
[02:43] | – There she is! – Papa, welcome home! | -她在这儿呢 -爸爸 欢迎回家 |
[02:45] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[02:47] | You’ve grown! | 你长大了 |
[02:48] | Haven’t you, now? | 是不是长大了 |
[02:52] | – There you go, sir. – What was that? | -先生 给你 -那是什么 |
[02:54] | Oh, this? | 这个吗 |
[02:55] | I found it hanging on a tree. | 我看见它挂在树上来着 |
[02:58] | I think there may be something inside. | 我想这里面应该有什么东西 |
[03:07] | Oh, it’s so pretty. | 太美了 |
[03:10] | In French, that is un papillon. | 法语里它叫 蝴蝶 |
[03:14] | Un papillon. | 一只蝴蝶 |
[03:15] | Papillon. Tres bien! | 蝴蝶 真棒 |
[03:17] | – Voulez-vous danser avec moi, mademoiselle? – S’il vous plait… | -愿意和我跳支舞吗 小姐 -请吧 |
[03:24] | You’re standing on my feet. | 你站在我脚上啦 |
[03:27] | Shall we? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:31] | Look, Mummy! I’m dancing! | 快看 妈咪 我在跳舞呢 |
[03:45] | Little papillon. | 小蝴蝶飞啊飞 |
[03:50] | All was just as it should be. | 一切都好完美 |
[03:53] | They knew themselves to be | 他们觉得自己是 |
[03:54] | the most happy of families to live as they did | 世界上最幸福的家庭因为他们 |
[03:56] | and to love each other so. | 相爱着生活在一起 |
[03:58] | *When I am king, dilly, dilly, You shall be queen* | *当我是国王时 嘀哩嘀哩 你就是王后* |
[04:04] | *Lavender’s green, dilly, dilly, Lavender’s blue* | *薰衣草绿 嘀哩嘀哩 薰衣草蓝* |
[04:09] | *You must love me, dilly, dilly, cause I love you* | *你一定很爱我 嘀哩嘀哩 因为我也爱你* |
[04:22] | But sorrow can come to any kingdom, | 但无论在哪里 有多幸福 |
[04:25] | no matter how happy. | 悲伤也终会降临 |
[04:34] | And so it came to Ella’s home. | 这次降临到了艾拉的家 |
[04:40] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:42] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢您 医生 |
[04:44] | This must have been very difficult for you. | 您现在一定很难过 |
[04:49] | Come. | 来 |
[04:51] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[05:07] | Ella, my darling. | 艾拉 我的宝贝 |
[05:10] | I want to tell you a secret. | 我要告诉你一个秘密 |
[05:13] | A great secret that will see you through | 这个重要的秘密会帮助你 |
[05:16] | all the trials that life can offer. | 渡过生活中的一切磨难 |
[05:19] | You must always remember this. | 你一定要记住 |
[05:23] | Have courage and be kind. | 坚强勇敢 仁慈善良 |
[05:28] | You have more kindness in your little finger | 大多数人的善良之心于你所拥有的相比 |
[05:30] | than most people possess in their whole body. | 不过是沧海一粟 |
[05:33] | And it has power, more than you know. | 而善良 有着超乎你想象的力量 |
[05:40] | – And magic. – Magic? | -还有魔法 -魔法吗 |
[05:44] | Have courage and be kind, my darling. | 坚强勇敢 仁慈善良 我的宝贝 |
[05:49] | Will you promise me? | 你能答应我吗 |
[05:51] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[05:53] | Good. | 好孩子 |
[05:54] | Good. | 好孩子 |
[05:56] | And… | 还有 |
[06:00] | I must go very soon, my love. | 我很快就要离开你了 亲爱的 |
[06:05] | Please forgive me. | 请一定要原谅我 |
[06:07] | Of course I forgive you. | 我当然会原谅你 |
[06:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:20] | I love you, my darling. | 我爱你 我的宝贝 |
[06:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:41] | Time passed, and pain turned to memory. | 时间流走 痛苦也慢慢褪成回忆 |
[06:58] | In her heart, Ella stayed the same. | 在她内心 艾拉从未改变 |
[07:02] | For she remembered her promise to her mother. | 因为她记得对母亲的承诺 |
[07:05] | Have courage, and be kind. | 坚强勇敢 仁慈善良 |
[07:13] | Father, however, was much changed. | 但父亲 却改变了许多 |
[07:16] | But he hoped for better times. | 他希望日子能过得更好 |
[07:20] | “And thence home, | “然后回家 |
[07:22] | “And my wife and I singing, to our great content, | “我和妻子一直快乐得歌唱 |
[07:26] | “And if ever there were a man happier in his fortunes, | “我才不相信 这世上会有人比我 |
[07:29] | “I know him not.” | “更幸福” |
[07:32] | Thus ends Mr. Pepys for today. | 佩皮斯先生的书今天就读到这儿吧 |
[07:35] | I do love a happy ending, don’t you? | 我喜欢圆满的大结局 你呢 |
[07:37] | They’re quite my favorite sort. | 我最喜欢圆满结局了 |
[07:40] | As well they should be. | 就应该这么美好 |
[07:42] | Ella… | 艾拉 |
[07:44] | I have come to the conclusion that it’s time, perhaps… | 我觉得 也许是到了开始 |
[07:50] | to begin a new chapter. | 生活新篇章的时候了 |
[07:52] | Indeed, father? | 当然好 父亲 |
[07:54] | You’ll recall that some time ago, in my travels, | 你记得之前我旅行的时候 |
[07:56] | I made the acquaintance of Sir Francis Tremaine. | 认识了一位弗朗西斯·特里梅因爵士吗 |
[07:58] | Yes. | 记得 |
[08:00] | The Master of the Mercer’s Guild, is he not? | 绸缎商人协会会长 是吗 |
[08:03] | Was. | 曾是 |
[08:04] | The poor man has died, alas. | 那个可怜人去世了 |
[08:07] | His widow, | 他的寡妻 |
[08:10] | an honorable woman, | 一位高贵的女人 |
[08:12] | finds herself alone, | 现在孤零零一个人了 |
[08:14] | though still in the prime of her life. | 虽然她还正值盛年 |
[08:19] | You’re worried about telling me. | 你害怕告诉我 |
[08:22] | But you mustn’t be. | 但你不用担心 |
[08:25] | Not if it will lead to your happiness. | 只要能给你带来幸福 |
[08:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:29] | Happiness. | 幸福 |
[08:32] | Do you think I may be allowed one last chance, | 尽管我本以为再也找不到爱情了 |
[08:37] | even though I thought such things were done with for good? | 你觉得我可以重新开始吗 |
[08:40] | Of course I do, father. | 我当然觉得可以 爸爸 |
[08:47] | She’ll merely be your stepmother. | 她只是你的继母 |
[08:49] | And you’ll have two lovely sisters to keep you company. | 而且你还会多两位可爱的姐妹 |
[09:01] | Have courage, be kind. | 坚强勇敢 仁慈善良 |
[09:13] | Welcome, ladies. Welcome! | 欢迎 女士们 欢迎 |
[09:16] | She’s skinny as a broomstick! | 她瘦得像扫帚柄 |
[09:18] | And that stringy hair! | 瞧那头发乱的 |
[09:20] | You’re very nice. | 您真是个绅士 |
[09:21] | Welcome. I’m so happy to meet you. | 欢迎 很高兴见到你们 |
[09:23] | You have such pretty hair. | 你的头发真好看 |
[09:25] | – Thank you. – You should have it styled. | -谢谢你 -你应该弄个发型 |
[09:27] | Oh. I’m sure you’re right. | 我想是的 |
[09:29] | – Would you like a tour of the house? – What did she say? | -你们想参观一下房子吗 -她说什么 |
[09:30] | She wants to show us around her farmhouse. | 她想带我们参观她的农舍 |
[09:32] | – She’s proud of it, I think. – Do they keep animals inside? | -她还挺自豪 -他们把牲口养屋里吗 |
[09:39] | How charming. How perfectly charming. | 真迷人 真是太迷人了 |
[09:43] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[09:46] | Her stepmother-to-be | 她的准继母 |
[09:48] | was a woman of keen feeling and refined taste. | 内心敏感 品味高雅 |
[09:51] | And she, too, had known grief. | 并且她也有过伤痛 |
[09:54] | But she wore it wonderfully well. | 但她排解得很好 |
[10:26] | You did not say your daughter was so beautiful. | 你怎么没告诉我你女儿这么漂亮啊 |
[10:30] | Oh, she takes after her… | 她是随她的 |
[10:33] | Her mother. | 她的母亲 |
[10:36] | Just so. | 当然了 |
[10:38] | – What does mummy mean? – What’s so charming about it? | -妈咪是什么意思 -这有什么迷人的 |
[10:40] | She’s lying. That’s just good manners. | 她在说谎 出于礼貌而已 |
[10:41] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[10:43] | How long has your family lived here? | 你们家在这儿住了多久 |
[10:45] | Over 200 years. | 超过两百年了 |
[10:47] | And in all that time, they never thought to decorate? | 这么长时间他们就没想着装修一下吗 |
[10:48] | Anastasia, hush. | 阿纳斯塔西娅 别说了 |
[10:52] | They’ll think you are in earnest. | 他们会以为你是当真的 |
[10:56] | Ella’s stepmother, | 艾拉的继母 |
[10:58] | high-spirited lady that she was, | 非常好客喜欢热闹 |
[11:00] | set out to restore life and laughter to the house. | 开始给家里带来活力和欢笑 |
[11:06] | Oh, you are awful, Baron. | 你太坏了 男爵 |
[11:11] | Ah, fortune favors me again. | 幸运女神再次降临啊 |
[11:21] | Well, look who’s having a party of their own. | 瞧瞧是谁在开小派对呢 |
[11:24] | Jacqueline, Teddy, Matilda, | 杰奎琳 泰迪玛 蒂尔达 |
[11:26] | greedy Gus-Gus. | 贪吃的加斯-加斯 |
[11:32] | Just what… | 你想干什么 |
[11:35] | Yes, what do you think you’re up to, Lucifer? | 路西法 你在打什么小算盘呢 |
[11:38] | Jacqueline is my guest, | 杰奎琳是我的客人 |
[11:41] | and the eating of guests is not allowed. | 拿客人当美餐可不行 |
[11:44] | Go on, now. You’ve plenty of cat food to keep you happy. | 走吧 你有充足的猫粮可以吃到开心 |
[11:48] | We ladies must help one another. | 姑娘们要相互照应 |
[11:55] | You’re missing the party. | 你怎么没参加派对 |
[11:57] | Oh, I imagine it’s much like all the other ones. | 我猜和平日里数不清的派对也没区别吧 |
[12:01] | And I’m leaving first thing, El. | 我明天一早就走 艾拉 |
[12:02] | No. But you’re… | 不要 你才 |
[12:04] | you’re hardly back from the last trip. | 你才刚回来没多久啊 |
[12:08] | Do you have to go? | 你非得走吗 |
[12:09] | It’s just a few months, my darling. | 只去几个月 我的宝贝 |
[12:15] | What would you like me to bring you home from abroad? | 你想让我带什么东西给你 |
[12:17] | You know, your sisters… | 你的姐妹们 |
[12:18] | uh, stepsisters, have asked for | 是继姐妹 她们要了 |
[12:20] | parasols and lace. | 阳伞和蕾丝 |
[12:24] | What will you have? | 你想要什么 |
[12:27] | Bring me the first branch your shoulder brushes on your journey. | 把旅途中第一个擦过你肩膀的树枝带回来 |
[12:32] | That’s a curious request. | 多么奇特的要求啊 |
[12:34] | Well, you’ll have to take it with you | 这样你就得一路上 |
[12:36] | on your way… | 带着它 |
[12:38] | and think of me when you look at it. | 并且看到它就会想起我 |
[12:41] | And when you bring it back, it means that you’ll be with it. | 带它回来的时候 你也就回家了 |
[12:46] | And that’s what I really want. | 那才是我想要的 |
[12:49] | For you to come back. | 要你回到我的身边 |
[12:52] | No matter what. | 不管发生什么 |
[12:57] | I will. | 我会的 |
[13:01] | Ella, while I’m away, | 艾拉 我走之后 |
[13:04] | I want you to be good to your stepmother | 我想让你对你的继母和继姐妹 |
[13:07] | and stepsisters, even though they may be… | 好一些 尽管她们也许 |
[13:09] | trying at times. | 有时不那么好相处 |
[13:13] | – I promise. – Thank you. | -我保证 -谢谢你 |
[13:15] | I always leave a part of me behind, Ella. | 艾拉 我的心总会牵绊在这里 |
[13:19] | Remember that. | 一定要记得 |
[13:22] | And your mother’s here, too, though you see her not. | 你母亲也在这里 尽管你看不到她 |
[13:27] | She’s the very heart of this place. | 她是这里的灵魂 |
[13:30] | And that’s why we must cherish this house, | 所以我们要珍惜这个家 |
[13:32] | always, for her. | 为了她 永远 |
[13:37] | I miss her. | 我好想她 |
[13:40] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[13:43] | Very much. | 非常想 |
[14:00] | Remember the lace! I simply must have it! | 记得给我带蕾丝 我要蕾丝 |
[14:02] | And my parasol! | 还有我的阳伞 |
[14:03] | For my complexion! | 为了我的肌肤 |
[14:05] | That means skin, if you don’t know! | 也就是皮肤 如果你听不懂的话 |
[14:11] | Bye! | 再见 |
[14:13] | Bye, Ella! | 再见 艾拉 |
[14:15] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[14:16] | I love you, too! | 我也爱你 |
[14:21] | Bye! | 再见 |
[14:44] | Ella, dear. | 艾拉 亲爱的 |
[14:55] | Now, now. Mustn’t blub. | 好了好了 别哭了 |
[14:59] | Yes, stepmother. | 是 继母 |
[15:00] | Oh, you needn’t call me that. | 你不用那样叫我 |
[15:03] | “Madam” will do. | 叫我”夫人”就行 |
[15:05] | There isn’t room for me and all of your clothes! | 你的衣服太多都没有我的地方了 |
[15:07] | Well, then make yourself smaller! | 那你自己少占点地方不行吗 |
[15:09] | Anastasia and Drisella | 阿纳斯塔西娅和德瑞斯拉 |
[15:11] | have always shared a room. | 总是住一个房间 |
[15:12] | Such dear, affectionate girls. | 都是可爱的孩子啊 |
[15:17] | Or… or better yet, disappear entirely! | 知道怎样更好吗 完全消失 |
[15:18] | You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你倒是想 想得美 |
[15:20] | Sometimes I could scratch your eyes out! | 有时我真想把你的眼睛挖出来 |
[15:22] | I think they’re finding the sleeping quarters rather confining. | 我想她们可能觉得睡得有点儿挤 |
[15:27] | Oh, well, my bedroom’s the biggest besides yours and father’s. | 除了你和父亲的房间 我的最大了 |
[15:30] | Perhaps they’d like to share it. | 也许她们可以和我一起住 |
[15:33] | What a wonderful idea. | 好主意 |
[15:35] | What a good girl you are. | 你真是个好姑娘 |
[15:38] | I can stay in the… | 我可以住在 |
[15:40] | The attic. | 阁楼 |
[15:41] | Quite so. | 就这样吧 |
[15:45] | The attic? | 阁楼吗 |
[15:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:48] | Oh, only temporarily, | 暂时的 |
[15:50] | while I have all the other rooms redecorated. | 只是在我重新装修其它屋子期间 |
[15:52] | The attic’s so nice and airy | 阁楼很美空气又好 |
[15:54] | and you’ll be away from all of our fuss and bother. | 我们也不会打扰到你 |
[15:58] | You’d be even more cozy if | 如果你把这些小玩意儿 |
[16:00] | you kept all this bric-a-brac up there with you. | 都带上去就更舒服了 |
[16:04] | Keep you amused. | 让你有些事做 |
[16:42] | Well… | 好吧 |
[16:45] | no one shall disturb me here. | 在这儿没人能打扰我了 |
[17:06] | Oh, hello, Gus-Gus. | 你好啊 加斯-加斯 |
[17:16] | Go on, Gus-Gus, you can do it. | 加油 加斯-加斯 你能做到的 |
[17:20] | So this is where you take refuge. | 原来你们都住这里啊 |
[17:24] | Me too, it would seem. | 看来我也要住在这里了 |
[17:27] | Right. | 好了 |
[17:29] | Who’s going to help me? | 谁要来帮我 |
[17:30] | Simpleton. | 傻瓜 |
[17:31] | That is the last straw. | 这真无法忍受 |
[17:33] | Our little sister, up there, talking to the woodworm. | 我们的小妹妹在那上面跟虫子说话 |
[17:37] | How very pleasant. | 多好啊 |
[17:40] | No cats… | 没有猫 |
[17:43] | and no stepsisters. | 也没有继姐妹 |
[17:46] | We have a halfwit for a sister. | 我们的妹妹是个蠢货 |
[17:48] | I’ve got two. | 我有两个妹妹是蠢货 |
[17:49] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[17:51] | – Who is she talking to? – She’s mad. | -她在跟谁说话呢 -她是疯子 |
[18:01] | – Good morning. – Good morning, Miss Ella. | -早上好 -早上好 艾拉小姐 |
[18:02] | Good morning, Tom! | 早上好 汤姆 |
[18:10] | Hello. Don’t mind if I… | 你好 我可以… |
[18:12] | What a lovely chantecler. Well done. | 真是只漂亮的鸡 干得不错 |
[18:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:17] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[18:22] | Thank you, Miss Ella. | 谢谢你 艾拉小姐 |
[18:23] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[18:29] | Ella! | 艾拉 |
[18:31] | Wake up, girls! It’s lunch time! | 起床了 姑娘们 该吃午饭了 |
[18:34] | Mornings did not agree | 早晨跟艾拉的继姐妹们 |
[18:35] | with Ella’s stepsisters. | 向来不对脾气 |
[18:42] | And they lacked accomplishment | 而且她们完全没有 |
[18:44] | in such domestic arts as keeping house. | 整理房间的天赋 |
[18:47] | In fact, they lacked accomplishment in any art. | 事实上 她们对任何艺术都没天赋 |
[20:01] | Do shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[20:04] | Ella’s great comfort | 艾拉最大的安慰 |
[20:06] | were the letters that father would send from his travels. | 就是收到父亲从旅途中发来的信件 |
[20:09] | The weeks away lengthened to months, | 离开几周变成了几个月 |
[20:12] | but every day would bring his thoughts from some distant part. | 但每天都有信件送来他远方而来的思念 |
[20:15] | Miss Ella, it’s the mail coach! | 艾拉小姐 是邮件马车来了 |
[20:17] | Until late one afternoon… | 直到一天的傍晚 |
[20:20] | Farmer John? | 农夫约翰 |
[20:23] | Miss Ella. | 艾拉小姐 |
[20:25] | It’s your father, miss. | 你父亲出事了 小姐 |
[20:28] | He took ill on the road. | 他在路上生病了 |
[20:32] | He’s passed on, miss. | 他去世了 小姐 |
[20:35] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[20:39] | To the end, he spoke only of you, miss. | 临终时 他一直念叨的只有你 |
[20:42] | And your mother. | 和你母亲 |
[20:45] | I was to give you this. | 这是他托我带给你的 |
[20:48] | But what about my lace? | 我的蕾丝呢 |
[20:50] | My parasol? | 我的遮阳伞呢 |
[20:53] | Can’t you see? None of that matters. | 你们还不懂吗 那都不重要了 |
[20:57] | We’re ruined. | 我们完了 |
[21:01] | How will we live? | 我们要怎么活下去 |
[21:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:14] | It must have been very difficult for you. | 您现在一定很难过 |
[22:05] | How indeed to live. | 该如何继续生活 |
[22:07] | Economies had to be taken. | 失去了经济来源 |
[22:09] | Ella’s stepmother dismissed the household. | 艾拉的继母辞去了佣人 |
[22:29] | Her stepmother and stepsisters | 她的继母和继妹们 |
[22:32] | ever misused her. | 对她更加不好 |
[22:35] | And by and by they considered Ella | 久而久之 她们不再把艾拉当妹妹 |
[22:37] | less a sister than a servant. | 而是当佣人使唤 |
[22:42] | And so Ella was left to do all the work. | 所以家里的活都成了艾拉的事 |
[22:48] | This was a good thing, for it distracted her from her grief. | 这是好事 可以让她分心忘记悲痛 |
[22:52] | At least that was what her stepmother said. | 至少她继母是这样说的 |
[22:57] | And she and her two daughters were more than happy | 而继母和继妹们也十分乐意 |
[23:00] | to provide Ella with lots and lots of distraction. | 为艾拉提供尽可能多的活儿来分散注意力 |
[23:12] | In their defense, they did share with her the very food they ate, | 公平的说 她们是跟她共享自己的食物 |
[23:16] | or rather, the scraps from their table. | 或者说 自己桌上的残羹剩饭 |
[23:21] | She had little in the way of friends. | 她不大交朋友 |
[23:22] | Well, her friends were very little. | 她交的朋友也都不大 |
[23:26] | There you are. | 你们在这啊 |
[23:28] | Have dinner with me, won’t you? | 和我一起吃饭吧 好吗 |
[23:33] | But those friends she had, she treated with an open heart | 但她交到的朋友 她都真诚对待 |
[23:36] | and an open hand. | 并且慷慨大方 |
[23:42] | Your table. | 给你们的桌子 |
[24:03] | Sometimes, by the end of the day, | 有时 当夜幕降临 |
[24:06] | the drafty attic was too cold to spend the night in, | 漏风的阁楼非常冷 无法入睡 |
[24:10] | so she lay by the dying embers of the hearth | 她就躺在壁炉的余烬旁 |
[24:12] | to keep warm. | 勉强保暖 |
[24:32] | I thought breakfast was ready. | 早餐怎么还没好 |
[24:34] | It is, madam. | 好了 夫人 |
[24:36] | I’m only mending the fire. | 我只是在忙着生火 |
[24:38] | In future, can we not be called until the work is done? | 以后 没干完活别叫我们起床 |
[24:42] | As you wish. | 知道了 |
[24:45] | Ella, what’s that on your face? | 你脸上是什么 艾拉 |
[24:49] | Madam? | 什么 |
[24:52] | It’s ash from the fireplace. | 是壁炉里的灰 |
[24:54] | Do clean yourself up. | 赶紧把自己收拾干净 |
[24:57] | You’ll get cinders in our tea. | 你要把灰弄到我们的茶里去了 |
[24:58] | I’ve got a new name for her! Cinderwench. | 我给她想了个新名字 灰姑娘 |
[25:02] | I couldn’t bear to look so dirty. | 太脏了 我都看不下去了 |
[25:03] | Oh, Dirty Ella. | 脏兮兮的艾拉 |
[25:05] | Cinder-ella! | 灰姑娘 |
[25:07] | That’s what we’ll call you. | 我们以后就这样叫你了 |
[25:09] | Oh, girls, | 我的女儿们 |
[25:10] | you’re too clever. | 你们太聪明了 |
[25:13] | Who’s this for? | 这是给谁的 |
[25:17] | Is there someone we’ve forgotten? | 还有哪位要和我们一起用餐吗 |
[25:20] | It’s my place. | 是我的位置 |
[25:21] | It seems too much to expect you to prepare breakfast, | 要你准备早餐 端上来 |
[25:24] | serve it and still sit with us. | 又跟我们一起吃 好像不太好 |
[25:27] | Wouldn’t you prefer to eat when all the work is done, Ella? | 你应该把所有的活儿都干完再吃 艾拉 |
[25:30] | Or should I say, “Cinderella”? | 或者我应该叫你 灰姑娘 |
[26:18] | Cinderella. | 灰姑娘 |
[26:21] | Names have power, like magic spells. | 名字拥有魔力 就像魔咒 |
[26:25] | And of a sudden, it seemed to her | 那一瞬间 她仿佛觉得 |
[26:27] | that her stepmother and stepsisters | 她的继母和继妹们 |
[26:29] | had indeed transformed her | 真的把她变成了 |
[26:31] | into merely a creature of ash and toil. | 浑身是灰的佣人 |
[27:13] | Run! | 快跑 |
[27:14] | Quickly, my friend, or they’ll catch you! | 快 否则他们就要抓住你了 朋友 |
[27:16] | Go! | 快跑 |
[27:20] | Whoa! Easy! | 天啊 慢点 |
[27:24] | Perhaps it was just as well that Ella’s stepsisters were cruel. | 也许艾拉的继姐妹们那么坏 是件好事 |
[27:28] | For had she not run to the forest, | 否则她也不会跑到森林去 |
[27:30] | she might never have met the prince. | 那可能就遇不到王子了 |
[27:34] | Easy! Easy! Whoa! Whoa! | 慢点慢点 |
[27:37] | Easy, boy! | 冷静 小东西 |
[27:39] | Come on, boy, slow down! | 别跑那么快 小东西 减速 |
[27:42] | Miss! | 小姐 |
[27:43] | Miss! Are you all right? | 小姐 你没事吧 |
[27:44] | Hold on! | 抓紧 |
[27:46] | I’m all right, thank you! | 我没事 谢谢 |
[27:48] | That’s fine. | 我没事 |
[27:56] | – Are you all right? – I’m all right, | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[27:58] | but you’ve nearly frightened the life out of him. | 但他可差点被你吓死了 |
[28:01] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:02] | The stag. | 那只鹿 |
[28:03] | What’s he ever done to you | 他怎么对不起你了 |
[28:05] | that you should chase him about? | 让你如此穷追不舍 |
[28:06] | I must confess I’ve never met him before. | 我必须承认 我没见过他 |
[28:10] | He is a friend of yours? | 他是你的朋友吗 |
[28:12] | An acquaintance. | 初次见面 |
[28:14] | We met just now. | 我们才刚认识 |
[28:17] | I looked into his eyes, | 我看着他的眼睛 |
[28:18] | and he looked into mine, | 他也看着我的眼睛 |
[28:20] | and I just felt he had a great deal left to do with his life. | 我感觉到他这辈子还有很多事要做 |
[28:23] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[28:24] | Miss, what do they call you? | 小姐 怎么称呼 |
[28:28] | Never mind what they call me. | 怎么称呼不重要 |
[28:31] | You shouldn’t be this deep in the forest alone. | 你不该一个人深入森林的 |
[28:33] | I’m not alone. I’m with you, Mister… | 我不是一个人 不是还有你吗 先生 |
[28:36] | What do they call you? | 那你怎么称呼呢 |
[28:38] | You don’t know who I am? | 你不知道我是谁吗 |
[28:40] | That is… | 这真是 |
[28:42] | They call me Kit. | 他们叫我基特 |
[28:44] | Well, my father does | 当我父亲心情好时 |
[28:45] | when he’s in a good mood. | 他会那样叫我 |
[28:48] | And… | 那 |
[28:50] | where do you live, Mr. Kit? | 你住哪里 基特先生 |
[28:52] | At the palace. | 皇宫里 |
[28:53] | My father’s teaching me his trade. | 我父亲在那里教我本事 |
[28:55] | You’re an apprentice? | 你是个学徒吗 |
[28:57] | Of a sort. | 算是吧 |
[28:59] | That’s very fine. | 真好 |
[29:00] | Do they treat you well? | 他们对你好吗 |
[29:02] | Better than I deserve, most likely. | 应该说是非常好 |
[29:05] | And you? | 你呢 |
[29:08] | They treat me as well as they’re able. | 他们尽力了 |
[29:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:14] | It’s not your doing. | 这又不是你的错 |
[29:17] | Nor yours either, I’ll bet. | 我想也不是你的错 |
[29:21] | It’s not so very bad. | 也没有那么糟糕 |
[29:22] | Others have it worse, I’m sure. | 还有人的日子过得更糟呢 我想 |
[29:25] | We must… | 我们必须 |
[29:27] | simply have courage and be kind, mustn’t we? | 坚强勇敢 仁慈善良 不是吗 |
[29:32] | Yes. You’re right. | 你说得很对 |
[29:37] | That’s exactly how I feel. | 我也是这样觉得的 |
[29:44] | Please don’t let them hurt him. | 请不要让他们伤害他 |
[29:46] | But we’re hunting, you see. It’s what’s done. | 但我们在打猎 打猎就是这样的 |
[29:49] | Just because it’s what’s | 就算事情是那样的 |
[29:50] | done doesn’t mean it’s what should be done. | 也不代表那是对的 |
[29:52] | Right again. | 你又说对了 |
[29:55] | Then, | 那么 |
[29:57] | you’ll leave him alone, won’t you? | 你会放过他 对吧 |
[30:02] | I will. | 我会的 |
[30:05] | Thank you very much, Mr. Kit. | 谢谢你 基特先生 |
[30:10] | There you are, Your High… | 原来你在这 尊贵的 |
[30:11] | It’s Kit! Kit! | 基特 叫我基特 |
[30:13] | Kit! I’m Kit. I’m on my way. | 基特 我叫基特 我正要去找你们呢 |
[30:16] | Well, we’d better get a move on, | 我们最好现在启程了 |
[30:19] | Mr. Kit. | 基特先生 |
[30:21] | As I said. | 我说了 |
[30:23] | On my way. | 我正要走 |
[30:39] | I hope to see you again, miss. | 希望能再次见到你 小姐 |
[30:43] | And I, you. | 我也是 |
[31:25] | You sound as if you’re | 说得好像你是 |
[31:26] | the first fellow ever to meet a pretty girl. | 头一次看到漂亮姑娘一样 |
[31:27] | She wasn’t a “Pretty girl.” | 她不是个漂亮姑娘 |
[31:29] | Well, she was a pretty girl, | 她确实是个漂亮姑娘 |
[31:31] | but there was so much more to her. | 但她的好不仅仅是漂亮 |
[31:32] | How much more? You’ve only met her once. | 还有什么 你就见过她一次 |
[31:35] | How could you know anything about her? | 你怎么可能了解她 |
[31:36] | You told me you knew right away when you met mother. | 你说你第一次见母亲时就知道就是她了 |
[31:38] | That’s different. Your mother was a princess. | 那不一样 你母亲是个公主 |
[31:40] | You would have loved her anyway. | 就算不是你也会爱她 |
[31:41] | I would never have seen her, | 她不是公主我就不可能见到她 |
[31:42] | because it wouldn’t have been appropriate. | 因为那是不合礼节的 |
[31:45] | And my father would have told me what I’m telling you | 我的父亲也会跟我说我现在跟你说的话 |
[31:48] | and I would have listened. | 而我也会听他的 |
[31:49] | – No, you wouldn’t. – Yes, I would. | -你才不会 -我会的 |
[31:50] | – No, you wouldn’t. – I would. | -你不会 -我会 |
[31:51] | – You wouldn’t. – You’re right. | -你不会 -好吧 你说对了 |
[31:59] | Well, how is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[32:02] | Your Majesty… | 国王陛下 |
[32:05] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[32:08] | If it takes that long to | 如果那么难以启齿 |
[32:09] | work out a way to say it, I already know. | 我也能猜到个大概了 |
[32:14] | Father… | 父亲 |
[32:18] | Way of all flesh, boy. | 人固有一死 儿子 |
[32:21] | Come. | 走吧 |
[32:23] | We shall be late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[32:27] | And punctuality is the… | 守时 |
[32:29] | politeness of princes. | 是王子必不可少的礼仪 |
[32:31] | His Majesty, the King! | 国王驾到 |
[32:33] | I’m sure your father spoke to you of your behavior in the forest. | 我相信你父亲已经跟你谈了在森林的事 |
[32:35] | Is it any business of yours, Grand Duke? | 这跟你有关吗 大公爵 |
[32:37] | Your business is my business, Your Royal Highness. | 你的事就是我的事 王子殿下 |
[32:40] | It will not do to let the stag go free. | 为什么要放走那只鹿 |
[32:42] | Just because it’s what’s | 就算事情是那样的 |
[32:43] | done doesn’t mean it’s what should be done. | 也不代表那是对的 |
[32:45] | Or something like that. | 大概就这个意思 |
[32:46] | Master Phineus, master of the paintbrush, | 菲尼亚斯大师 绘画师傅 |
[32:48] | patiently awaits. | 已恭候多时 |
[32:50] | Make him look marriageable, Master Phineus. | 把他画成好丈夫的形象 菲尼亚斯大师 |
[32:52] | We must attract a suitable bride, | 我们得吸引来一个合适的新娘 |
[32:54] | even if he won’t listen to a word I say. | 即使他压根不听我的话 |
[32:57] | I shall endeavor to please, Your Majesty. | 我会尽力而为 国王陛下 |
[32:59] | But I can’t work miracles. | 但我也制造不了奇迹 |
[33:01] | A splendid canvas, Master Phineus. | 画的真好啊 菲尼亚斯大师 |
[33:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:04] | As if he knows anything about art. | 说得好像他懂艺术一样 |
[33:06] | So, these portraits | 这些画像 |
[33:07] | will really be sent abroad? | 真的要送去国外吗 |
[33:09] | To induce the high and | 用以引诱那些权贵达人 |
[33:10] | mighty to attend this ball you insist upon. | 来参加你非要举办的舞会 |
[33:13] | Which is a tradition. Which is beloved. | 我非要举办的可是很得人心的传统 |
[33:15] | At which you will choose a bride. | 而且你将在这舞会上选出新娘 |
[33:17] | Ah, fascinating. | 真有意思 |
[33:19] | If I must marry, could I not wed, | 如果我要结婚 那我就不能娶一个 |
[33:21] | say, a good, honest country girl? | 诚实善良的乡下女孩吗 |
[33:23] | How many divisions will this “Good, | 这个诚实善良的乡下女孩 |
[33:25] | honest country girl” provide us? | 能给我们多少土地 |
[33:27] | How will she make the kingdom stronger? | 她要如何使我们国家富强 |
[33:29] | We are a small kingdom amongst great states, Your Royal Highness. | 我们是众多国家里的小国 王子殿下 |
[33:33] | And it’s a dangerous world. | 而且这是个危险的世界 |
[33:36] | Listen, boy. | 听好了 儿子 |
[33:37] | – Taking you up, Master Phineus. – Good. | -升你上去了 菲尼亚斯大师 -好 |
[33:40] | I want to see you and the kingdom safe. | 我希望你和这个国家能安全 |
[33:44] | All right, Father, | 知道了 父亲 |
[33:47] | on one condition. | 但我有一个条件 |
[33:50] | Let the invitations go to everyone, not just the nobility. | 邀请所有人来参加 不只是贵族 |
[33:54] | The wars have brought sorrow on us all. | 战争给我们所有人都带来过悲痛 |
[33:56] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[33:57] | Would that please the people? | 这能取悦平民吗 |
[33:59] | It’s beyond my wit, Your Majesty. | 我是想不到这样的提议 国王殿下 |
[34:02] | But I wouldn’t mind a bit of a jolly. | 但我肯定不抗拒欢声笑语 |
[34:06] | I think we might have made a bargain. | 那我看 成交 |
[34:09] | A ball for the people, | 属于平民的舞会 |
[34:11] | and a princess for the prince. | 选出王子的公主 |
[34:13] | Sounds like a step in the right direction, if you ask… | 听起来主意不错 如果问我的话 |
[34:16] | We didn’t ask you. | 我们没问你 |
[34:18] | I’m so sorry. Naughty paint, naughty brush. | 抱歉 淘气颜料淘气画笔 |
[34:21] | Down, please, Samson. | 下来一点 山姆森 |
[34:22] | Haven’t even got a cushion. | 连个垫子都没有 |
[34:24] | Right, down, down. Not that… | 再下点再下点 别这么 |
[34:26] | I’m on the ground. | 我躺在地上了 |
[34:28] | I am literally on the ground. Sorry. | 我真就直接躺地上了 抱歉 |
[34:32] | Actually this is a very good angle for you. | 事实上 这角度不错 |
[34:34] | Great nostrils. Could I have a longer brush? | 鼻孔很漂亮 可以给我个长点的画笔吗 |
[34:50] | You don’t look well, miss. | 你气色不怎么好 小姐 |
[34:52] | Not at all. | 很不好 |
[34:54] | Why do you stay there, when they treat you so? | 她们那样对你 你为什么还留下 |
[34:58] | Because I made my mother and father a promise | 因为我答应过我爸妈 |
[35:01] | to cherish the place we were so happy. | 要珍惜我们幸福生活过的家 |
[35:03] | They loved our house… | 他们很爱我们的家 |
[35:06] | and now that they’re gone, I love it for them. | 现在他们去世了 我要替他们爱护它 |
[35:09] | It’s my home. | 那是我的家 |
[35:11] | Hear ye! Hear ye! | 听好了 听好了 |
[35:15] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[35:16] | “Know, | 通知 |
[35:18] | “On this day, two weeks hence, | 两个星期后 |
[35:21] | “There shall be held, at the palace, | 将在皇宫里举行 |
[35:23] | “A Royal Ball. | 皇家舞会 |
[35:26] | “At said ball, | 这个舞会 |
[35:29] | “In accordance with ancient custom, | 是按照古老习俗举办的 |
[35:32] | “The prince shall choose a bride. | 届时将会为王子挑选一位新娘 |
[35:37] | “Furthermore, | 除此之外 |
[35:38] | “At the behest of the prince, | 王子下令 |
[35:41] | “It is hereby declared that every maiden in the kingdom, | 举国上下的未婚女子 |
[35:45] | “Be she noble or commoner… | 不管是平民还是贵族 |
[35:49] | “Is invited to attend. | 都被邀请参加 |
[35:53] | “Such is the command of our most noble king.” | 以上为尊贵的国王之命 |
[36:00] | Excuse me, madam. | 打扰一下 夫人 |
[36:02] | Ella was enormously excited | 艾拉非常激动 |
[36:04] | to see Kit, the apprentice. | 要去见那个学徒 基特 |
[36:07] | And her stepsisters were mildly intrigued | 她的继妹们对于能见到王子 |
[36:10] | by the notion of meeting the prince. | 非常开心 |
[36:13] | I shall trick him into loving me. See if I don’t! | 我一定要让他爱上我 看着吧 |
[36:16] | This is the most hugest news! | 这真是个天大的消息啊 |
[36:18] | Calm yourselves. | 冷静 |
[36:20] | Now listen to me. | 听我说 |
[36:22] | One of you must win the heart of the prince. | 你们中之一 一定要俘获王子的心 |
[36:25] | Do that, and we can unwind the debt in which we were ensnared | 做到了 我们就可以还清之前的债务 |
[36:27] | when we came to this backwater! | 离开这个鬼地方 |
[36:29] | I, a princess? | 我要成为公主了吗 |
[36:31] | Or rather, I, | 或者是我 |
[36:32] | a princess? | 成为公主 |
[36:35] | Having delivered your news, | 消息都传到了 |
[36:36] | why are you still here? | 你怎么还干站在这儿 |
[36:38] | You must return to town right away | 你得马上回镇上 |
[36:40] | and tell that seamstress to run us up three fine ball gowns. | 让裁缝给我们准备三件上乘的礼服 |
[36:44] | Three? | 三件 |
[36:46] | That’s very thoughtful of you. | 你真是太体贴了 |
[36:48] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[36:50] | To think of me. | 能想到我啊 |
[36:51] | Think of you? | 想到你 |
[36:53] | Mummy, she believes the other dress is for her. | 妈妈 她以为有一件是她的 |
[36:55] | Poor, slow, little Cinders. | 反应迟钝的灰姑娘 |
[36:57] | How embarrassing. | 多丢人啊 |
[36:59] | You’re too ambitious for your own good. | 你野心太大了 |
[37:00] | Oh, no. I only want to see my friend. | 我只是想去看我的朋友 |
[37:04] | Let me be very clear. | 我跟你把话说清楚 |
[37:06] | One gown for Anastasia, | 一件是阿纳斯塔西娅的 |
[37:08] | one for Drisella, | 一件是德瑞斯拉的 |
[37:10] | and one for me! | 还有一件是我的 |
[37:14] | She doesn’t know what that means. | 她听不懂 |
[37:23] | Good. Right. | 好吧 |
[37:24] | That’s settled then. | 就这么定了 |
[37:25] | Now go! | 赶紧去 |
[37:27] | Every girl in the kingdom will be chasing the prince. | 王国中的所有姑娘都会去追逐王子的 |
[37:29] | You must get there first | 你必须先赶到那里 |
[37:31] | before the seamstress is drowning in work! | 免得女裁缝已经被淹没在工作里了 |
[37:33] | Tell me what she said, Drisella. | 她刚才说了什么 德瑞斯拉 |
[37:34] | I speak French, not Italian! | 我会的是法语 不是意大利语 |
[37:54] | Wake up, Your Royal Highness. You’re in a daze. | 醒醒 殿下 您神游在外呢 |
[37:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:57] | You’ve been off since the hunt. | 那次狩猎后您一直不在状态 |
[37:59] | It’s that wonderful girl. | 是因为那个完美的姑娘 |
[38:00] | I can’t stop thinking about her. | 我禁不住一直想她 |
[38:01] | But there are plenty of girls. | 世上有那么多姑娘 |
[38:03] | But her spirit, her goodness… | 但是她的精神 她的善良 |
[38:06] | You don’t suppose she has a sister, do you? | 您说她还能有个一样好的姐妹吗 |
[38:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:09] | I don’t know anything about her. | 我一点都不了解她 |
[38:10] | Perhaps your mystery girl may come to the ball. | 也许您那神秘的姑娘会来参加舞会 |
[38:15] | That is why you threw the doors open, is it not? | 您将舞会对所有人开放就是为此 对吗 |
[38:16] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[38:18] | It was for the benefit of the people. | 我那是为了百姓着想 |
[38:19] | Of course. | 可不是嘛 |
[38:20] | How shallow of me. | 我是多么的肤浅啊 |
[38:21] | And if she comes, then what? | 假如她来了 我该怎么办 |
[38:23] | Then you will tell her you’re a prince. | 您该告诉她您是王子 |
[38:25] | And a prince may take whichever bride he wishes. | 而王子想娶谁都可以 |
[38:27] | – Ha! – Ha? | -哈 -哈 |
[38:28] | Yes, “Ha.” | 是啊 “哈” |
[38:30] | You know my father and the Grand Duke | 你知道我父亲和大公爵 |
[38:31] | will only have me marry a princess. | 能允许我娶的只能是位公主 |
[38:33] | Well, if this girl from the forest is as charming as you say, | 假如森林中那姑娘真如您所说一般迷人 |
[38:36] | they may change their minds. | 他们也许会改变想法 |
[38:42] | The day of the ball arrived | 舞会的日子到来了 |
[38:44] | and the entire kingdom held its breath in anticipation. | 整个王国的子民都在屏息等待 |
[38:48] | You want me to be your queen? | 您希望我成为您的王后吗 |
[38:50] | Who? Me? | 谁 我吗 |
[38:52] | Tighter. | 紧一点 |
[38:55] | Tighter! | 紧一点 |
[38:57] | Tighter. | 紧一点 |
[38:59] | That’s it! | 这就对了 |
[39:00] | A vision, sister. | 挺好看的 姐姐 |
[39:01] | Likewise. | 你也一样 |
[39:03] | We must compete for the prince’s hand. | 我们要争取赢得王子的青睐 |
[39:05] | But let it not mean we harbor dark thoughts against each other. | 但我们彼此之间还是不要心存芥蒂 |
[39:08] | Of course not, dear sister. | 当然不会 亲爱的妹妹 |
[39:10] | I wouldn’t dream of poisoning you before we leave for the ball. | 我们出发去参加舞会前我不会毒死你的 |
[39:14] | Oh, nor I of pushing you from a moving carriage on the way there. | 我也不会在路上将你推下飞驰的马车的 |
[39:17] | Or I of dashing your brains out on the palace steps | 我同样不会在到达后将你的脑袋砸碎在 |
[39:19] | as we arrive. | 皇宫台阶的 |
[39:21] | We are sisters, after all. | 毕竟我们是姐妹 |
[39:23] | And blood is so much thicker than water. | 毕竟血浓于水 |
[39:26] | We shall let the prince decide. | 我们应该让王子自己来决定 |
[39:28] | What will he be like, I wonder? | 不知道他是个什么样的人 |
[39:31] | What does it matter what he’s like? | 他是什么样的人不重要 |
[39:33] | He’s rich beyond reason. | 重要的是他非常富有 |
[39:36] | Wouldn’t you like to know a bit about him before you marry him? | 难道你们和他结婚前都不想了解他吗 |
[39:39] | Certainly not. It might change my mind. | 当然不想 那也许会让我动摇的 |
[39:42] | I bet you have never ever spoken to a man. | 我打赌你就从没和男人说过话 |
[39:44] | Have you, moon-face? | 你说过吗 月亮脸 |
[39:47] | I have, once. | 我说过 一次 |
[39:49] | To a gentleman. | 和一位绅士 |
[39:50] | Some menial, no doubt. | 是某个仆人吧 毫无疑问的 |
[39:52] | Some ‘prentice. | 某个学徒 |
[39:54] | He was an apprentice, yes. | 他的确是个学徒 没错 |
[39:56] | All men are fools, that’s what Mama says. | 所有男人都愚不可及 那是妈妈说的 |
[39:58] | The sooner you learn that, the better. | 你越早明白这点就越好 |
[40:00] | The first dance, milady? | 请与我跳第一支舞吧 小姐 |
[40:02] | Prince Charming, you’re so naughty! | 白马王子 您真是淘气 |
[40:12] | – I want to try it. – No, I’m wearing it. | -我也想戴这个 -不行 我要戴 |
[40:13] | No! No! | 不 不行 |
[40:18] | Not for the first time, | 再一次的 |
[40:20] | Ella actually felt pity for these two schemers, | 艾拉真心为那两位野心家感到可悲 |
[40:24] | who could be every bit as ugly within as they were fair without. | 她们外表有多美丽内心就有多丑陋 |
[40:28] | My prince! | 我的王子 |
[40:29] | But I will be his queen! | 但我会成为他的王后的 |
[40:36] | If her stepmother would not have a fourth dress made, | 既然继母没有打算做第四条裙子 |
[40:39] | it seemed to Ella that there was no reason why | 那么在艾拉看来 她也不该 |
[40:42] | she would not try to run it up herself. | 不尝试着自己做一条 |
[40:46] | And besides, she did have a little help. | 再加上她的确得到了一小点帮助 |
[41:08] | My dear girls. | 我亲爱的姑娘们啊 |
[41:11] | To see you like this… | 看到你们打扮得这么漂亮 |
[41:15] | it makes me believe one of you might just snare the prince. | 我相信你们中必有一个能将王子拿下 |
[41:19] | And to think I have two horses in the race! | 再一想我可是有两匹赛马参加比赛呢 |
[41:24] | I daresay no one in the kingdom | 我敢说王国中没有人 |
[41:25] | will outshine my daughters. | 比我的女儿们更加光彩夺目了 |
[41:31] | Cinderella? | 灰姑娘 |
[41:32] | It cost you nothing. | 这裙子没花你一分钱 |
[41:35] | It was my mother’s old dress, you see. | 你瞧 这是我母亲的旧裙子 |
[41:37] | And I took it up myself. | 我自己把它翻新了一下 |
[41:38] | Ooh-la. | 唉哟 |
[41:39] | Cinderella at the ball! | 灰姑娘要去参加舞会啦 |
[41:41] | No one wants a servant for a bride. | 没人会想娶一位仆人当新娘的 |
[41:43] | After all I’ve done… | 我做了这么多努力 |
[41:45] | I don’t want to ruin anything. | 我并不想搞什么破坏 |
[41:46] | I don’t even want to meet the prince. | 我甚至都不想见王子 |
[41:48] | Oh, and you won’t, | 而且你也见不到 |
[41:49] | because there’s no question of your going. | 因为你不能去参加舞会 |
[41:51] | But, all of the maidens of the land are invited, | 但是 王国中所有的姑娘都受到了邀请 |
[41:54] | by order of the king. | 这可是国王的命令 |
[41:56] | It is the king I am thinking of. | 我就是在为国王着想 |
[41:59] | It would be an insult to the royal personage | 假如让你穿着这身破布去王宫 |
[42:01] | to take you to the palace dressed in these old rags. | 那将会是对王室成员的侮辱 |
[42:04] | Rags? | 破布 |
[42:06] | This was my mother’s. | 这是我母亲的裙子 |
[42:09] | Oh, I’m… sorry to have to tell you… | 我…很抱歉这么告诉你… |
[42:12] | but your mother’s taste was questionable. | 但是你母亲品味有问题 |
[42:15] | This thing is so old-fashioned | 这玩意太过时了 |
[42:19] | it’s practically falling to pieces. | 几乎都要散成碎片了 |
[42:23] | The shoulder’s frayed. | 肩部都磨损了 |
[42:24] | – It’s falling to bits. – And this! | -都碎了 -还有这里 |
[42:27] | It’s a ridiculous, old-fashioned joke! | 这就是条可笑的过时笑话 |
[42:31] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[42:33] | How could I otherwise? | 不然我还能怎样 |
[42:35] | I will not have anyone | 我不能让任何人 |
[42:37] | associate my daughters with you. | 将我的女儿们和你联系在一起 |
[42:39] | It would ruin their prospects | 假如她们被人看见和一名衣着破烂的 |
[42:40] | to be seen arriving with a ragged servant girl. | 女仆一起到达 会毁了她们的前途 |
[42:43] | Because that is what you are. | 因为这就是你的身份 |
[42:46] | And that is what you will always be. | 以后也不会有所改变 |
[42:48] | Now mark my words! | 现在 听好我说的话 |
[42:51] | You shall not go to the ball! | 你不准去参加舞会 |
[42:53] | Go on, get going! | 出发 走吧 |
[43:24] | I’m sorry, Mother. | 对不起 母亲 |
[43:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:32] | I said I’d have courage, but I don’t. | 我说过我会坚强勇敢的 但是我做不到 |
[43:34] | Not anymore. | 我坚强不下去了 |
[43:37] | I don’t believe anymore. | 我不再相信了 |
[43:58] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[44:00] | Can you help me, miss? | 你能帮帮我吗 小姐 |
[44:02] | Just a little crust of bread, | 给我点面包渣吃 |
[44:04] | or better, a cup of milk? | 假如能来杯牛奶就更好了 |
[44:07] | Yes. | 没问题 |
[44:09] | Yes, yes, yes. | 当然没问题 |
[44:10] | I think I can find something for you. | 我想我能为您找到点吃的 |
[44:21] | Why are you crying? | 你为何哭泣 |
[44:22] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[44:27] | Nothing? | 没什么吗 |
[44:29] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[44:30] | What is a bowl of milk? Nothing. | 一碗牛奶能有什么 没什么 |
[44:34] | But kindness makes it everything. | 是其中的善意让它无价 |
[44:48] | Now, I don’t mean to hurry you, | 现在 不是我催你 |
[44:49] | but you really haven’t got long, Ella. | 但你的时间真的不多了 艾拉 |
[44:52] | How do you know me? | 您怎么知道我的名字的 |
[44:54] | Who are you? | 您是谁 |
[44:55] | Who am I? | 是谁 |
[44:57] | I should think you’d have worked that one out. | 我还以为你已经猜出来了呢 |
[45:01] | I’m your hairy dogfather. | 我是你的神教仙母 |
[45:03] | I mean, fairy godmother! | 我是说 神仙教母 |
[45:06] | You can’t be. | 不可能 |
[45:08] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[45:09] | They don’t exist. | 神仙教母根本不存在 |
[45:12] | They’re just made up for children. | 她们是大人编出来哄小孩的 |
[45:14] | Didn’t your own mother believe in them? | 你母亲不是也相信她们的存在吗 |
[45:16] | Don’t say no, because I heard her. | 别否认 因为我听见她说了 |
[45:18] | You heard her? | 您听见她说了 |
[45:20] | Oh, fiddle-faddle, fiddle-faddle. | 我们还在闲扯什么呢 |
[45:22] | Right! First things first. | 没错 先把正事干了 |
[45:25] | Let me slip into something more comfortable. | 让我先换身舒服点的衣服 |
[45:44] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[45:47] | Now, where was I? | 我刚刚说到哪里了 |
[45:49] | How did you… | 您是怎么… |
[45:50] | Oh, yes. Let’s see. | 对了 我看看 |
[45:53] | What we need is something that sort of says, “Coach.” | 我们需要一个像”车厢”的东西 |
[45:59] | Oh, that trough? | 那个木盆行吗 |
[46:01] | Doesn’t really say “Coach.” | 那可算不上是”车厢” |
[46:03] | No, no, I’m liking fruit and veg. | 不不 我还是喜欢用水果蔬菜 |
[46:06] | Do you grow watermelons? | 你们有种西瓜吗 |
[46:07] | No. | 没有 |
[46:08] | Cantaloupe? | 甜瓜呢 |
[46:09] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我都不知道什么是甜瓜 |
[46:10] | Artichoke? | 洋蓟 |
[46:12] | Kumquat? | 金橘 |
[46:13] | Beef tomato? | 牛番茄 |
[46:15] | We do have pumpkins. | 我们倒是有南瓜 |
[46:20] | Pumpkins? | 南瓜 |
[46:21] | This will be a first for me. | 我倒是第一次用南瓜 |
[46:23] | Always interesting. | 第一次总会很有趣 |
[46:25] | I don’t usually work with squashes. | 我一般不用南瓜 |
[46:26] | Too mushy. | 里面太黏糊了 |
[46:31] | Let me see. Oh, that’ll do. | 我看看 那个可行 |
[46:32] | Yes. Knife? | 没错 有刀子吗 |
[46:35] | – There you are. – Thank you, darling. | -给您 -谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[46:38] | Hello, my strangely orange vegetable friend. | 你好呀 我古怪的橙色蔬菜朋友 |
[46:40] | A quick snip for you. | 我给你很快地来一刀 |
[46:42] | Ah, lovely! | 真棒 |
[46:43] | Ooh, heavy pumpkin! | 这南瓜真重 |
[46:45] | Look out, mices! | 小心 老鼠们 |
[46:49] | Oh, well. Never mind. | 好吧 没关系 |
[46:50] | Let’s do it here. | 我们就在这里做吧 |
[46:51] | Do what here? | 在这里做什么 |
[46:53] | Turn the pumpkin into a carriage. | 把这南瓜变成一辆马车 |
[46:57] | You’re making me nervous, actually. | 实际上 你让我紧张了 |
[46:58] | Shall I shut my eyes? | 要我把眼睛闭上吗 |
[46:59] | It might be better. | 也许会好点 |
[47:02] | Oh, for heaven’s sake. Let’s just go for it. | 看在上帝的份上 我就直接上吧 |
[47:08] | Well, something’s definitely happening. | 魔法绝对是起作用了 |
[47:10] | You see, the trick is… | 你瞧 窍门在于 |
[47:12] | Actually, I’ve forgotten what the trick is. | 实际上 我也忘记窍门是什么了 |
[47:16] | I just thought, if it… | 我就是在想 它是不是… |
[47:18] | If it does get much bigger… | 它是不是真的变大了许多… |
[47:20] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[47:22] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[47:27] | Is that what you meant to do? | 这是您本来的计划吗 |
[47:29] | Do you think that’s what I meant to do? | 你觉得这像是我的本来的计划吗 |
[47:31] | Run! | 跑 |
[47:32] | Run, darling! | 快跑 亲爱的 |
[47:39] | Take cover! | 躲起来 |
[48:00] | There! One carriage. | 好了 一辆马车 |
[48:03] | You really are my fairy godmother. | 您真的是我的神仙教母 |
[48:06] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[48:08] | I don’t go about transforming pumpkins for just anybody. | 我可不会随随便便帮哪个人让南瓜变身 |
[48:11] | Now, where are those mice? | 好的 那些老鼠哪里去了 |
[48:13] | – Mice? – Yes. | -老鼠 -没错 |
[48:15] | Mice, mice, mice. | 老鼠 老鼠 老鼠 |
[48:16] | There they are. | 它们在那里 |
[48:17] | Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo! | 哔滴哔滴波 |
[48:30] | Four white chargers. | 四匹白马 |
[48:32] | Gus-Gus, how fine you look! | 加斯-加斯 你看起来真精神啊 |
[48:34] | But how did you… | 但您是怎么… |
[48:36] | Now, where are we? | 现在 我们还要做什么 |
[48:38] | Got carriage, horses… Uh, footmen! | 马车和马都有了…侍者 |
[48:42] | Footmen? | 侍者 |
[48:44] | Hello, lovely Mr. Lizard. | 你好呀 可爱的蜥蜴先生 |
[48:46] | Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo! | 哔滴哔滴波 |
[48:51] | Hello! | 您好 |
[48:58] | You called? | 您叫我吗 |
[49:02] | Now, I need that coachman. | 现在 我需要那位马车夫 |
[49:04] | Coachman? | 哪位马车夫 |
[49:05] | Did I say “Coachman”? I meant “Goose.” | 我说了”马车夫”吗 我是说”鹅” |
[49:14] | I can’t drive. I’m a goose. | 我不会驾车 我是只鹅 |
[49:18] | Now, shoo! | 快跑 |
[49:20] | Everyone into place, no time to be lost! | 各就各位 没时间磨蹭了 |
[49:23] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[49:27] | Fairy Godmother! | 神仙教母 |
[49:29] | Yes, what? | 我在 怎么了 |
[49:31] | My dress. | 我的裙子 |
[49:32] | I can’t go in this dress. | 我不能穿着这身去 |
[49:34] | – Can you mend it? – Mend it? | -您能帮我把它补好吗 -补好 |
[49:36] | No, no. I’ll turn it into something new. | 不不 我要把它变成一条新裙子 |
[49:37] | Oh, no, please don’t. | 不 请别 |
[49:39] | This was my mother’s. | 这是我母亲的 |
[49:43] | And I’d like to wear it when I go to the palace. | 我就想穿着它去王宫 |
[49:47] | It’s almost like taking her with me. | 感觉就像是她陪着和我一起去了 |
[49:49] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[49:53] | But she wouldn’t mind if I gee it up a bit? | 但她不会介意我做点改进吧 |
[49:56] | Wouldn’t mind a nice blue? | 不介意来点淡蓝吧 |
[49:57] | No. | 不介意 |
[50:41] | There. | 好了 |
[50:42] | It’s beautiful. | 太漂亮了了 |
[50:44] | She’d love it. | 她一定会喜欢的 |
[50:47] | Now, come on. Off you go. Quick! | 来吧 该出发了 快 |
[50:49] | You’ll be late! | 你要迟到了哦 |
[50:52] | I’m very new at this! | 我还是新手 |
[50:55] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[50:57] | Stop that blooming coach! | 把那漂亮的马车停下来 |
[51:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:08] | Just a moment! | 等等 |
[51:11] | Are those the best you have? | 那双是你最好的鞋子了吗 |
[51:13] | It’s all right. No one will see them. | 没关系 没人会看见它们的 |
[51:15] | No, they’ll ruin the whole look. | 不行 它们会毁了这一身打扮的 |
[51:17] | Quick, quick. | 快点快点 |
[51:17] | Take them off. Really quite hideous. | 把它们脱下来 真是丑极了 |
[51:19] | Let’s have something new for a change. | 我们换上一双新鞋子 |
[51:21] | I’m rather good at shoes. | 我变鞋子可在行了 |
[51:33] | But… | 但是… |
[51:35] | They’re made of glass? | 它们是水晶做的吗 |
[51:37] | Yes. | 没错 |
[51:39] | And you’ll find they’re really comfortable. | 而且你会发现它们穿上去真的很舒服 |
[51:41] | Ella, you really must go now. | 艾拉 你真的得马上出发了 |
[51:44] | Oh, Fairy Godmother? | 神仙教母 |
[51:45] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[51:46] | My stepmother and the girls? | 我的继母和姐姐们怎么办 |
[51:48] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[51:49] | I’ll make sure they don’t recognize you. | 我会确保她们认不出你的 |
[51:53] | Now, off you go. | 现在快出发 |
[51:54] | For you shall go to the ball. | 你还有舞会要参加 |
[52:00] | Ah, in you get. Oh, so lovely. | 您请 真是太棒了 |
[52:02] | Oh, do stop wittering on. | 别絮絮叨叨了 |
[52:08] | Ella! | 艾拉 |
[52:09] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[52:11] | Remember, the magic will only last so long. | 记住 魔法只能持续一段时间 |
[52:14] | With the last echo of the last bell, | 午夜最后一次敲钟的 |
[52:16] | at the last stroke of midnight, | 最后一声钟响结束之时 |
[52:18] | the spell will be broken | 咒语就会失效 |
[52:21] | and all will return to what it was before. | 一切都会变回原本的样子 |
[52:23] | Midnight? | 午夜吗 |
[52:24] | Midnight. | 午夜 |
[52:26] | That’s more than enough time. | 时间足够了 |
[52:29] | – Off you go then. – Thank you. | -你可以出发了 -谢谢 |
[52:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[52:32] | Goosey, go! | 小鹅 走吧 |
[52:37] | Goodbye! | 再见 |
[53:33] | Chandeliers, aloft! | 吊灯 起 |
[53:49] | Princess Mei Mei of Fujian. | 福建的梅梅公主 |
[53:54] | Princess Shahrzad of the Seljuqs. | 塞尔柱帝国的山鲁佐德公主 |
[53:58] | Your Highness! | 殿下 |
[54:01] | Princess Chelina of Zaragosa! | 扎拉戈萨的夏琳娜公主 |
[54:04] | Princess Imani of Shona! | 来自修纳国的伊马妮公主殿下 |
[54:11] | Princess Hiina of the Chrysanthemum Throne! | 来自日本皇室的希娜公主殿下 |
[54:20] | Lady Tremaine and her daughters. | 特里梅因夫人和她的千金 |
[54:25] | The Lady Tremaine and her daughters. | 特里梅因夫人和她的千金 |
[54:28] | I’m Drisella. | 我是德瑞斯拉 |
[54:29] | And I’m Anastasia. | 我是阿纳斯塔西娅 |
[54:31] | People will want to know. I’m the clever one. | 大家会很想知道 我很聪明 |
[54:32] | I’m very beautiful. | 我很漂亮 |
[54:34] | The very clever Miss Drisella, | 冰雪聪明的德瑞斯拉小姐 |
[54:37] | and the very beautiful Anastasia. | 和美丽动人的阿纳斯塔西娅 |
[54:41] | Do come on! | 快跟上 |
[54:48] | The Lord Veneering. | 维纳瑞爵爷 |
[54:51] | Who are you looking for? | 你在找谁 |
[54:54] | No one. | 没找谁 |
[54:57] | It’s that girl in the forest, isn’t it? | 是那位林中少女 对吗 |
[55:00] | That’s why you were so generous with the invitations. | 所以你才广发邀请 |
[55:02] | Father, it was for the people. | 父亲 我这是为了我们的子民 |
[55:04] | I know you love the people, Kit. | 我知道你深爱子民 基特 |
[55:08] | But I also know that your head’s been turned. | 但我也知道 有人吸引住了你的目光 |
[55:11] | But you’ve only met her once, in the forest. | 但你仅仅只见过她一次 还是在森林里 |
[55:15] | And you would have me marry someone I met once, tonight. | 您今晚也想让我娶仅一面之缘的女士为妻 |
[55:17] | A princess. | 是娶一名公主 |
[55:19] | It’s a princess or nothing. | 要么娶公主 要么别结婚 |
[55:28] | – Hold the doors! – One more coming in. | -别关门 -还有一辆马车就到 |
[55:41] | May I present Her Royal Highness, | 请允许我隆重介绍殿下 |
[55:43] | the Princess Chelina of Zaragosa. | 扎拉戈萨的夏琳娜公主 |
[55:51] | You are as handsome as your picture. | 您和画像上一样英俊 |
[55:54] | And your little kingdom is enchanting. | 您的小王国也风景不错 |
[55:58] | I hope the princess will | 我希望我们的”小王国” |
[55:59] | not find our “Little kingdom” too confining. | 不会让公主殿下觉得太过局促 |
[56:07] | Miss Ella. | 艾拉小姐 |
[56:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[56:24] | I’m frightened, Mr. Lizard. | 我有点害怕 蜥蜴先生 |
[56:27] | I’m only a girl, not a princess. | 我只是个普通女孩 不是公主 |
[56:31] | And I’m only a lizard, not a footman. | 我也只是一只蜥蜴 不是男仆呢 |
[56:35] | Enjoy it while it lasts. | 享受当下吧 |
[57:01] | Your Majesty, Your Royal Highness, | 尊敬的陛下 殿下 |
[57:05] | my Lords, ladies and gentlemen, | 诸位大人 女士们和先生们 |
[57:08] | distinguished visitors and people of our land, | 各位贵宾们 以及我国的子民们 |
[57:12] | the prince shall now choose his partner for the first dance. | 现在有请王子殿下挑选开场舞舞伴 |
[57:17] | Let our ball commence! | 舞会开始 |
[57:52] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[57:55] | A thousand apologies, Your Royal Highness. | 万分抱歉 殿下 |
[57:57] | I don’t know what happened. | 我也一头雾水 |
[59:03] | Mr. Kit. | 基特先生 |
[59:07] | It’s you, | 真的是你 |
[59:10] | isn’t it? | 对吗 |
[59:12] | Just so. | 确实 |
[59:16] | Your Highness… | 公主殿下… |
[59:20] | If I may… | 如果可以… |
[59:21] | that is… | 那… |
[59:25] | it would give me the greatest pleasure, | 那将会是我最大的荣幸 |
[59:28] | if you would do me | 我是否有此殊荣 |
[59:29] | the honor of letting me lead you through this… | 能让我领你跳 |
[59:31] | the first… | 这第一支… |
[59:36] | Dance? | 舞吗 |
[59:38] | Yes, dance. | 是的 第一支舞 |
[59:39] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[1:00:04] | They’re all looking at you. | 大家都在看着您 |
[1:00:06] | Believe me, they’re all looking at you. | 相信我 他们看的人是你 |
[1:01:19] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[1:01:21] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[1:02:26] | Who’s that, Mama? | 那是谁 母亲 |
[1:02:27] | I’m not exactly sure, but this does not bode well. | 我也不确定 但这绝不是个好兆头 |
[1:02:30] | That’s a lovely dress she’s got on. | 她穿的裙子太美了 |
[1:02:31] | – And how pretty she is. – Concentrate! | -而且人也漂亮 -专心点 |
[1:02:33] | You must turn the prince’s head, you fools! Now, get out there! | 去吸引王子的注意 笨蛋 快进舞池 |
[1:02:36] | But no one’s asked us to dance. | 可是没人请我们跳舞啊 |
[1:02:37] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[1:02:39] | May I present my daughters, | 请允许我向您们介绍我的女儿 |
[1:02:40] | – Anastasia, Drisella. – Mademoiselle. | -阿纳斯塔西娅和德瑞斯拉 -小姐 |
[1:02:42] | Off you go! | 去跳舞吧 |
[1:02:56] | Smile. | 笑一笑 |
[1:03:04] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:03:07] | – Over there. – Smile. | -他在那边 -笑一笑 |
[1:03:14] | So, you’re the prince! | 原来您就是那位王子 |
[1:03:17] | Not “The prince,” exactly. | 准确地说 不是”那位王子” |
[1:03:20] | There are plenty of princes in the world. | 世界上有很多王子 |
[1:03:21] | I’m only a prince. | 我只是其中之一 |
[1:03:24] | But your name’s not really Kit. | 可是您的名字其实并不是基特 |
[1:03:26] | Certainly it is, and my father still calls me that, | 当然是 我父亲一直都这么叫我 |
[1:03:28] | when he’s especially un-peeved at me. | 尤其是在我没惹他生气的时候 |
[1:03:30] | But you’re no apprentice. | 您也并不是什么学生 |
[1:03:33] | I am. An apprentice monarch. | 我是 学的是君王之道 |
[1:03:34] | Still learning my trade. | 还有很多本事要学 |
[1:03:37] | Oh, gosh! | 天哪 |
[1:03:38] | Look, please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[1:03:40] | I thought you might treat me differently if you knew. | 我怕你得知我的身份 会对我另眼相待 |
[1:03:42] | I mistook you for a good, honest country girl, | 我误以为你是位善良诚实的乡下姑娘 |
[1:03:45] | and now I see you didn’t want to overawe a plain soldier. | 现在看来是你不愿吓坏一名小小的士兵 |
[1:03:48] | Little chance of that. | 才不是那样 |
[1:03:50] | No more surprises? | 没有秘密了吧 |
[1:03:53] | No more surprises. | 没有秘密了 |
[1:03:57] | Is that you? | 那是你吗 |
[1:03:59] | I hate myself in paintings. Don’t you? | 我不喜欢肖像画上的自己 你呢 |
[1:04:02] | No one’s ever painted my portrait. | 没人给我画过肖像 |
[1:04:03] | No? Well, they should. | 没人吗 他们真应该画画你 |
[1:04:09] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[1:04:10] | She gave no name, Your Grace. | 她没有报上姓名 大人 |
[1:04:12] | You didn’t ask? | 你也没问 |
[1:04:13] | On account of introducing | 我正在介绍 |
[1:04:15] | Princess Blodwyn of Llanfairpwllgwyngyll… | 什么什么国的什么什么公主呢 |
[1:04:17] | – Shut up, will you? – “Shut up.” Absolutely. | -闭嘴 -“闭嘴” 遵命 |
[1:04:23] | I don’t believe this! | 简直不敢相信 |
[1:04:27] | No! Not her! | 不 不是她 |
[1:04:34] | Won’t they miss you at the ball? | 他们会在舞会上到处找您吧 |
[1:04:37] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[1:04:39] | But let’s not go back just yet. | 不过不用急着回去 |
[1:04:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:04:48] | When I go back, they will try | 我一回去 他们就会 |
[1:04:49] | to pair me off with a lady of their choosing. | 努力撮合我和他们选中的女士 |
[1:04:52] | I’m expected to marry for advantage. | 他们希望我为了利益去联姻 |
[1:04:54] | Oh. Well, whose advantage? | 为了谁的利益 |
[1:04:56] | That is a good question. | 问得好 |
[1:05:00] | Well, surely you have a right to your own heart. | 你有权选择遵循自己的心意 |
[1:05:03] | And I must weigh that against the king’s wishes. | 我得在自己的心意与国王的意愿间权衡 |
[1:05:06] | He’s a wise ruler and a loving father. | 他是一位英明的君主 也是慈爱的父亲 |
[1:05:10] | Well, perhaps he’ll change his mind. | 也许他会改变主意 |
[1:05:18] | I fear he hasn’t much time to do so. | 我担心 他没那么多时间来改变主意了 |
[1:05:22] | Poor Kit. | 可怜的基特 |
[1:05:26] | People are saying she’s a princess. | 大家都说她是一名公主 |
[1:05:29] | Our prince seems quite taken with her. | 我们的王子似乎已经为她神魂颠倒 |
[1:05:31] | She went straight for him. | 她直奔着王子而来 |
[1:05:33] | You have to appreciate her efficiency. | 目标明确得让人不得不佩服她 |
[1:05:35] | But surely, if she is a princess, this may be good. | 不过如果她真是公主 也是件好事 |
[1:05:41] | I’ve already promised him in marriage, to the Princess Chelina. | 我已经允诺要促成他和夏琳娜公主的婚事 |
[1:05:46] | But… | 可是… |
[1:05:49] | Forgive me, Your Grace. | 请原谅 大人 |
[1:05:51] | I did not mean to intrude. | 我并非有意打扰 |
[1:05:54] | No, it’s you who have to forgive me, madam. | 不 应该请您原谅我 夫人 |
[1:05:58] | Your secret is safe with me. | 我会为您保守秘密的 |
[1:06:13] | I’ve never shown this place to anyone. | 我从没带人来过这里 |
[1:06:22] | A secret garden. | 秘密花园 |
[1:06:27] | I love it! | 我喜欢这儿 |
[1:06:36] | Please. | 请坐 |
[1:06:38] | No, I shouldn’t. | 不 我不能坐 |
[1:06:39] | You should. | 你坐吧 |
[1:06:40] | – I shouldn’t. – You should. | -不行 -坐吧 |
[1:06:42] | – I shouldn’t. – You should. | -不行 -坐下吧 |
[1:06:43] | I will. | 那好吧 |
[1:06:54] | May I? | 可以了吗 |
[1:06:55] | Please. | 请吧 |
[1:07:24] | It’s made of glass. | 这是水晶做的鞋子 |
[1:07:26] | And why not? | 可不是吗 |
[1:07:28] | Allow me. | 请允许我 |
[1:07:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:42] | There. | 穿好了 |
[1:07:44] | There. | 穿好了 |
[1:07:50] | Will do tell me who you really are? | 告诉我 你到底是谁 |
[1:07:53] | If I do, I think everything might be different. | 如果我说了 一切都将变得不同 |
[1:07:57] | I don’t understand. Can you at least tell me your name? | 我不明白 至少请你告诉我你的名字 |
[1:08:00] | My name is… | 我叫… |
[1:08:07] | I have to leave. | 我得走了 |
[1:08:09] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难向您说清 |
[1:08:11] | Lizards and pumpkins, and things. | 蜥蜴和南瓜 还有很多东西 |
[1:08:17] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:08:20] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:08:22] | You’ve been awfully nice. | 您太好了 |
[1:08:24] | Thank you for a wonderful evening. I’ve loved it. | 谢谢您给我一个美好的夜晚 我很喜欢 |
[1:08:26] | Every second! | 每分每秒都如此美妙 |
[1:08:36] | “Lizards and pumpkins.” | “蜥蜴和南瓜” |
[1:08:59] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[1:09:00] | Sorry! Terribly sorry. | 对不起 非常抱歉 |
[1:09:02] | My goodness! | 天哪 |
[1:09:06] | My prince! | 我的王子 |
[1:09:09] | You’ve got the wrong one! | 你选错舞伴了 |
[1:09:10] | You’ve got the wrong one! | 你选错舞伴了 |
[1:09:13] | He needs her name! | 他要知道她的名字 |
[1:09:14] | I know he needs her name. | 我知道他想要她的名字 |
[1:09:15] | Her name, you ninny. Get her name! | 她的名字 蠢货 快去查她的名字 |
[1:09:17] | Ooh, that really hurt! | 好痛 |
[1:09:20] | Oh, Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[1:09:21] | Young lady. | 小姐 |
[1:09:22] | I am so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[1:09:23] | Oh, think nothing of it, my dear. | 不必介意 亲爱的 |
[1:09:27] | I wanted to say, Your Majesty, | 我得说 陛下 |
[1:09:30] | your son Kit is the most lovely person I ever met. | 您的儿子基特是我见过的最好的人 |
[1:09:32] | So good and brave. | 如此的善良 勇敢 |
[1:09:34] | I hope you know how much he loves you. | 由衷地希望您知道他有多爱你 |
[1:09:37] | Excuse me! | 失陪了 |
[1:09:58] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:10:04] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:10:07] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:10:08] | Hurry, hurry! | 快 快 |
[1:10:12] | Come back! | 回来 |
[1:10:15] | Hurry! | 快走 |
[1:10:20] | Hurry, please, Mr. Goose! | 快走 鹅先生 |
[1:10:23] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:10:28] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:10:36] | Captain, my horse. | 上尉 备马 |
[1:10:37] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:39] | This may be some intrigue to lure you from the palace. | 这有可能是引诱您离开皇宫的圈套 |
[1:10:41] | Your father needs you here. | 您的父亲要您待在这里 |
[1:10:44] | Captain! | 上尉 |
[1:10:46] | I was having a fine old time. | 我正享受舞会呢 |
[1:10:47] | You had to go and choose that one, didn’t you? | 你铁了心要选那位女士了 是吗 |
[1:10:51] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[1:11:19] | Hurry, Mr. Goose! | 快 鹅先生 |
[1:11:20] | Come on! | 驾 |
[1:11:26] | Be careful, Mr. Goose! | 小心 鹅先生 |
[1:11:31] | Oh, my goodness! | 我的天 |
[1:11:42] | You there! Stop in the name of the king! | 尔等 以国王之名命令你们停下 |
[1:11:46] | Such bad timing. | 太不是时候了 |
[1:11:52] | Halt there! | 停下 |
[1:11:53] | I know what to do! | 我知道怎么办了 |
[1:11:54] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:11:55] | Oh, yes! | 太好了 |
[1:11:58] | Get this thing open! | 把栅门打开 |
[1:12:04] | Oh, dear! | 我的天 |
[1:12:16] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[1:13:31] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[1:13:34] | You’ll find it’s very comfortable. | 你们会发现它坐起来很舒服 |
[1:14:02] | Do shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:14:06] | Cinderella! | 灰姑娘 |
[1:14:07] | – Cinderella! – We’ll have to wake her up. | -灰姑娘 -我们得弄醒她 |
[1:14:11] | Cinderella! | 灰姑娘 |
[1:14:12] | Wake up, lazy bones! | 快起来 懒骨头 |
[1:14:14] | Tea and a plate of biscuits. | 拿茶水和饼干来 |
[1:14:16] | Welcome back! | 欢迎回来 |
[1:14:18] | – You look cheerful! – And wet! | -你看起来挺高兴的嘛 -衣服还湿了 |
[1:14:20] | Oh, uh, I took a walk in the rain to cheer myself up. | 我淋了一会儿雨想放松一下 |
[1:14:22] | Typical. | 真是只有你才会做的蠢事 |
[1:14:23] | Tea. | 我去端茶 |
[1:14:25] | We did not communicate through mere words. | 我们不仅仅只是言语交流 |
[1:14:27] | Our souls met. | 还有灵魂的碰撞 |
[1:14:29] | Precisely. My soul and the prince’s soul. | 准确地说 是我和王子的灵魂 |
[1:14:32] | Your soul was over by the banquet tables. | 你的魂早飞到宴席桌上去了 |
[1:14:33] | You didn’t see him dance with me. | 你没看到他和我跳了舞呢 |
[1:14:35] | Dance with you? | 和你跳舞 |
[1:14:36] | He didn’t even speak to you. | 他连话都没和你说过 |
[1:14:38] | It was not our fault, Mother. It was that girl. | 不怪我们 母亲 都是那个姑娘 |
[1:14:41] | The mystery princess. | 那位神秘的公主 |
[1:14:42] | Mystery princess? | 神秘公主 |
[1:14:44] | My, what a charming notion. | 真是个让人着迷的存在 |
[1:14:46] | Oh, she was no princess. | 她才不是什么公主 |
[1:14:48] | She was a preening interloper who made a spectacle of herself. | 她是个到处献丑装模作样的不速之客 |
[1:14:53] | A vulgar, young hussy marched into the ball, | 粗野轻佻 无礼地闯入舞会的贱民 |
[1:14:55] | unaccompanied, if you will, | 还只身一人 |
[1:14:57] | and to the horror of everyone, threw herself at the prince. | 不惜犯了众怒 直接扑向王子 |
[1:15:00] | And he actually danced with the ugly thing. | 他还真的就和那么丑的女人跳了舞 |
[1:15:02] | – Yes? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[1:15:03] | It was pity. He was too polite to send | 真可惜 王子就是太有礼貌了 |
[1:15:05] | her packing in front of everyone, you see. | 不愿在众目睽睽之下将她捆了丢出去 |
[1:15:08] | But not wanting to expose | 而且他不忍心 |
[1:15:09] | us to the presumptuous wench any further, | 我们再继续忍受这个无礼的村姑 |
[1:15:11] | – he took her apart. – And told her off. | -就带她走了 -还训斥她让她离开 |
[1:15:13] | But she refused to leave | 但她不肯走 |
[1:15:15] | and the palace guards chased her from the party! | 还是宫廷禁卫队把她赶出了舞会呢 |
[1:15:18] | I pity the prince. Such bad taste. | 我真同情王子 眼光太差 |
[1:15:20] | They belong with each other. | 他们是天生一对 |
[1:15:22] | Well, it’s no matter, girls. | 无所谓了 孩子们 |
[1:15:24] | The ball was a mere diversion. | 这场舞会就是个幌子 |
[1:15:26] | The prince is not free to marry for love. | 王子不能自由地恋爱结婚 |
[1:15:29] | He’s promised to the Princess Chelina of Zaragosa. | 他将和扎拉戈萨的夏琳娜公主结婚 |
[1:15:33] | The Grand Duke told me himself. | 大公爵亲口告诉我的 |
[1:15:35] | It’s so very unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[1:15:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:15:39] | The way of the world. | 这个世界就是这样 |
[1:15:45] | Oh, hello again. | 又见面了 |
[1:15:59] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你们的帮助 |
[1:16:02] | It really was like a dream. | 今晚真像是一场梦 |
[1:16:04] | Better than a dream. | 比梦还要好 |
[1:16:23] | Ella couldn’t wait to write down | 艾拉迫不及待地 |
[1:16:24] | all that had happened, | 记录下所发生的一切 |
[1:16:27] | so that she might remember every single bit of it | 这样她就能清楚地记得每一个细节 |
[1:16:30] | just as if she were telling her mother and father | 仿佛她正在告诉她的母亲和父亲 |
[1:16:33] | about the palace ball and her time with the prince. | 宫殿舞会的盛况以及和王子共度的时光 |
[1:16:41] | Above all, the prince. | 尤其 是那位王子的事 |
[1:17:08] | Oh, you’ve come. | 你来了 |
[1:17:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:17:13] | Oh, Father. | 父亲 |
[1:17:15] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[1:17:18] | I must. | 我该走了 |
[1:17:20] | You needn’t be alone. | 你不会孤单一人的 |
[1:17:23] | Take a bride. | 娶一位妻子吧 |
[1:17:25] | The Princess Chelina. | 那位夏琳娜公主 |
[1:17:28] | What if I commanded you to do so? | 如果我命令你娶她呢 |
[1:17:33] | I love and respect you, but I will not. | 我爱您敬您 但我不会娶她 |
[1:17:39] | I believe that we need not look outside of our borders | 我相信我们不必到他国 |
[1:17:43] | for strength or guidance. | 寻求力量和指引 |
[1:17:46] | What we need is right before us. | 我们所需要的 就在我们眼前 |
[1:17:49] | And we need only have courage and be kind to see it. | 只要坚强勇敢 仁慈善良 就能找到 |
[1:17:57] | Just so. | 确实如此 |
[1:18:01] | You’ve become your own man. | 你已经成长为一个有主见的男人 |
[1:18:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:18:08] | And perhaps, in the little time left to me, | 或许 趁我还有最后一口气 |
[1:18:11] | I can become the father you deserve. | 我可以做一回你想要的好父亲 |
[1:18:17] | You must not marry for advantage. | 不要为了利益而结婚 |
[1:18:23] | You must marry for love. | 一定要为了爱 |
[1:18:29] | Find that girl. | 找到那个姑娘 |
[1:18:32] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[1:18:34] | The one they’re all talking about. | 他们都在谈论的那个人 |
[1:18:36] | The forgetful one | 那个健忘的落下了 |
[1:18:37] | – who loses her shoes. – …loses her shoes. | -鞋子的姑娘 -落下了鞋子的姑娘 |
[1:18:46] | Oh, be cheerful, boy. | 振作起来 孩子 |
[1:18:51] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢您 父亲 |
[1:18:53] | Thank you, Kit. | 谢谢你 基特 |
[1:19:00] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[1:19:04] | I love you, Father. | 我爱您 父亲 |
[1:19:39] | Once the time for mourning had passed, | 举国哀悼之后 |
[1:19:42] | a proclamation was sent out. | 一则通告公布 |
[1:19:44] | Hear ye! Hear ye! | 通告 通告 |
[1:19:48] | Hear ye! | 通告 |
[1:19:56] | Know that our new king | 我们的新国王 |
[1:19:58] | hereby declares his love for… | 特此宣布 |
[1:20:04] | the mysterious princess… | 他对那位穿着水晶鞋 |
[1:20:08] | as wore… | 参加舞会的 |
[1:20:09] | glass slippers to the ball. | 神秘公主的爱 |
[1:20:13] | And requests that she present herself at the palace, | 并要求她现身宫殿 |
[1:20:18] | whereupon, if she be willing, | 届时 若她愿意 |
[1:20:23] | he will forthwith marry her… | 他将立即迎娶她 |
[1:20:29] | with all due ceremony. | 并举办最隆重的婚礼 |
[1:21:09] | Are you looking for this? | 你在找这个吗 |
[1:21:12] | There must be quite a story to go with it. | 其中一定有不少故事 |
[1:21:15] | Won’t you tell me? | 不告诉我吗 |
[1:21:16] | No? | 不吗 |
[1:21:18] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[1:21:20] | I shall tell you a story. | 我给你讲个故事 |
[1:21:23] | Once upon a time, | 从前 |
[1:21:25] | there was a beautiful young girl | 有一位年轻漂亮的姑娘 |
[1:21:28] | who married for love. | 与相爱的人结了婚 |
[1:21:31] | And she had two loving daughters. | 生下了两个可爱的女儿 |
[1:21:34] | All was well… | 一切都很美好 |
[1:21:36] | but, one day, her husband, | 但是有一天 她的丈夫 |
[1:21:39] | the light of her life, died. | 她的生命之光 去世了 |
[1:21:43] | The next time, | 第二次 |
[1:21:45] | she married for the sake of her daughters. | 她为了她的两个女儿再婚了 |
[1:21:48] | But that man, too, was taken from her. | 但死神也将那个男人从她身边带走 |
[1:21:52] | And she was doomed to look every day upon his beloved child. | 她不得不每天照顾他挚爱的孩子 |
[1:21:59] | She had hoped to marry off | 她本希望 |
[1:22:01] | one of her beautiful, stupid daughters to the prince. | 将她哪个漂亮的蠢女儿嫁给王子 |
[1:22:06] | But his head was turned by a girl with glass slippers. | 但他却迷上了一位穿着水晶鞋的姑娘 |
[1:22:10] | And so… | 于是 |
[1:22:11] | I lived unhappily ever after. | 我从此郁郁寡欢 |
[1:22:17] | My story would appear to be ended. | 我的故事说完了 |
[1:22:21] | Now, tell me yours. | 现在 说说你的吧 |
[1:22:24] | Did you steal it? | 是你偷来的吗 |
[1:22:27] | No. | 不是 |
[1:22:28] | It was given to me. | 是别人给我的 |
[1:22:30] | Given to you? | 别人给你的 |
[1:22:31] | Given to you. Nothing is ever given. | 别人给你的 天上不会掉馅饼的 |
[1:22:33] | For everything, we must pay and pay. | 一切都是有代价的 |
[1:22:35] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[1:22:37] | Kindness is free. Love is free. | 善意不需要代价 爱不需要代价 |
[1:22:41] | Love is not free. | 爱是要付出代价的 |
[1:22:43] | Now, here is how you will pay me, | 你要是得偿所愿 |
[1:22:47] | if you are to have what you desire. | 你要这样报答我 |
[1:22:51] | No one will believe you, | 你一个没有家人肮脏的女仆 |
[1:22:54] | a dirty servant girl without a family, | 声称是王子的心上人 |
[1:22:55] | if you lay claim to the prince’s heart. | 没有人会相信你的 |
[1:22:58] | But with a respectable gentlewoman to put you forward, | 但若有位受人尊敬的女士把你推到台前 |
[1:23:00] | you will not be ignored. | 没有人会忽视你 |
[1:23:03] | When you are married, | 等你与王子结婚后 |
[1:23:04] | you will make me the head of the Royal Household. | 你要让我做宫廷大管家 |
[1:23:08] | Anastasia and Drisella | 阿纳斯塔西娅和德瑞斯拉 |
[1:23:10] | we will pair off with wealthy lords. | 将许配给富有的贵族 |
[1:23:11] | And I shall manage that boy. | 而我将掌控那个男孩 |
[1:23:14] | But he’s not a boy. | 但他已不是男孩了 |
[1:23:17] | And who are you? | 你又算什么 |
[1:23:19] | How would you rule a kingdom? | 你要如何统治一个王国 |
[1:23:21] | Best to leave it to me. | 还是交给我吧 |
[1:23:24] | That way we all get what we want. | 这样我们各取所需 |
[1:23:27] | No. | 不行 |
[1:23:32] | No? | 不行 |
[1:23:35] | I was not able to protect my father from you, | 我没能保护我的父亲免遭你的毒手 |
[1:23:37] | but I will protect the prince and the kingdom… | 但我要保护王子和这个王国 |
[1:23:40] | no matter what becomes of me. | 不计代价 |
[1:23:42] | Well, that is a mistake. | 这可是个大错误 |
[1:23:46] | No! | 不 |
[1:23:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:23:51] | Why are you so cruel? | 为什么你如此残忍 |
[1:23:54] | I don’t understand it. | 我不明白 |
[1:23:56] | I’ve tried to be kind to you. | 我努力地想要友善待你 |
[1:23:58] | You? Kind to me? | 你 对我友善 |
[1:23:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:24:01] | And though no one deserves to be treated | 没人该受到你对我这般的 |
[1:24:03] | as you have treated me. | 残忍对待 |
[1:24:05] | Why do you do it? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[1:24:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:24:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:24:12] | Because you are young, and innocent, and good. | 因为你年轻 纯洁而且善良 |
[1:24:17] | And I… | 而我 |
[1:24:23] | No! | 不 |
[1:24:24] | No! | 不 |
[1:24:31] | May I ask where you got this? | 你是从哪儿得到这个的 |
[1:24:33] | From a ragged servant girl in my household. | 从我家的一个褴褛的女仆那儿 |
[1:24:37] | The mystery princess is a commoner. | 神秘公主原来是一介平民 |
[1:24:41] | You could imagine when I | 你可以想象 |
[1:24:42] | discovered her subterfuge how horrified I was. | 在我发现她的诡计时我有多惊恐 |
[1:24:46] | You told no one else? | 你没有告诉别人吧 |
[1:24:47] | Not even my own daughters. | 连亲生女儿都没有 |
[1:24:51] | No one need ever know the truth. | 没有人需要知道真相 |
[1:24:54] | You’ve spared the kingdom a great deal of embarrassment. | 你让王国免于了一场丑闻 |
[1:24:58] | And I should like to keep it that way. | 我也愿意继续保守秘密 |
[1:25:01] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[1:25:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:25:11] | So what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[1:25:14] | I should like to be a countess. | 我想成为女伯爵 |
[1:25:17] | And I require advantageous marriages for my two daughters. | 我还要为我两个女儿谋取两桩利益婚姻 |
[1:25:22] | Done. | 成交 |
[1:25:26] | And the girl? | 那个女孩呢 |
[1:25:28] | Do with her what you will. | 想怎么办随你 |
[1:25:31] | She’s nothing to me. | 她于我无关紧要 |
[1:25:35] | – Where? – Abandoned on the side of the road. | -在哪里 -被扔在路旁 |
[1:25:37] | And have you found her? The girl? | 你找到她了吗 那个女孩 |
[1:25:38] | No, she’s disappeared. | 没有 她消失了 |
[1:25:40] | There must be some reason she vanished. | 她消失一定是有原因的 |
[1:25:43] | Perhaps she has been prevented from speaking. | 或许是有人不让她开口 |
[1:25:44] | Do not lose heart, Kit. | 不要失去信心 基特 |
[1:25:46] | On the contrary, lose heart and gain wisdom. | 恰恰相反 你该放弃找寻重归理智 |
[1:25:49] | The people need to know that the kingdom is secure. | 人民需要的是王国的安固 |
[1:25:52] | That the king has a queen, and the land may have an heir. | 国王有了王后 王国将有继承人 |
[1:25:56] | They want to face the future with certainty! | 他们希望有个清楚的未来 |
[1:25:57] | Agreed! Then let us be certain. | 同意 那我们就说清楚 |
[1:25:59] | I am king. | 我是国王 |
[1:26:01] | I say we shall seek out the mystery princess, | 我下令寻找那位神秘公主 |
[1:26:04] | even if she does not want to be found. | 即便是她自己躲了起来 |
[1:26:06] | I have to see her again. | 我必须再见到她 |
[1:26:07] | But if she’s not found… | 但若没能找到她 |
[1:26:10] | then for the good of the kingdom, | 为了王国的利益 |
[1:26:12] | you must marry the Princess Chelina. | 您必须迎娶夏琳娜公主 |
[1:26:15] | For the good of the kingdom. | 为了王国的利益 |
[1:26:28] | Very well, agreed. | 好吧 我同意 |
[1:26:30] | But Your Highness… | 可是陛下 |
[1:26:37] | But you will spare no effort. | 但你要竭尽全力 |
[1:26:39] | Your Majesty, of course. | 那是自然 陛下 |
[1:26:40] | You have my word. | 我向您保证 |
[1:27:02] | Next. | 下一个 |
[1:27:09] | The slipper traveled the length and breadth of the kingdom, | 水晶鞋游遍了王国的每一寸土地 |
[1:27:13] | visiting every maiden both high and low, | 寻遍了每一位少女 不论高矮 |
[1:27:15] | and every sort in between. | 不论贵贱 |
[1:27:17] | Oh, Lord! | 大人 |
[1:27:19] | You first, madam. | 你先来 女士 |
[1:27:20] | Well, I’ll give it a go. | 我来试试 |
[1:27:23] | Right. I say. Where do you want me? | 对了 我说 到那儿试呢 |
[1:27:27] | Up! Up I go. | 上来 我上来试 |
[1:27:29] | Oh, careful, my foot’s a bit swollen. | 小心点 我的脚有些肿 |
[1:27:31] | I’ve been… | 我最近… |
[1:27:34] | It’s the yeast. | 是酵母的味道 |
[1:27:37] | The Grand Duke was true to his word. | 大公爵信守了诺言 |
[1:27:40] | He spared no effort to demonstrate to the prince | 他竭尽全力地向王子证明 |
[1:27:43] | that the mystery princess was not to be found. | 没法找到神秘公主 |
[1:27:46] | It fits! | 穿上了 |
[1:27:47] | – It doesn’t fit you. – It does fit! | -这不合你的脚 -合脚 |
[1:27:49] | – It doesn’t fit. – It’s mine! | -不合脚 -这就是我的 |
[1:27:51] | – I am the mystery princess! – Give back the shoe. | -我就是神秘公主 -把鞋还回来 |
[1:27:53] | Take the shoe away from her! | 把鞋从她脚上脱下来 |
[1:27:54] | Don’t take the shoe away from me, please, please! | 别把鞋子拿走 求你了 |
[1:27:55] | Please, it’s my shoe! | 求你了 这是我的鞋 |
[1:27:58] | Make way for the slipper! | 为水晶鞋让道 |
[1:28:08] | Can I try the other foot? | 我能试试另一只脚吗 |
[1:28:10] | I don’t think so. | 不行 |
[1:28:12] | But whatever they tried, | 不论她们如何尝试 |
[1:28:15] | the magical slipper refused | 神奇的水晶鞋 |
[1:28:16] | to fit even the most eligible of maidens. | 连最货真价实的处女也并不合脚 |
[1:28:18] | We found the mystery princess for ya! | 找到神秘公主了 |
[1:28:31] | What’s wrong, Captain? | 怎么了 上尉 |
[1:28:34] | We haven’t found the girl. | 我们还没有找到那个女孩 |
[1:28:36] | I’m disappointed for our king. | 我替国王感到失望 |
[1:28:38] | Oh, come on, now! Don’t lose heart. | 不要失去信心 |
[1:28:40] | There’s one more house. | 还有一家呢 |
[1:28:42] | We must leave no stone unturned. | 任何角落也不能放过 |
[1:28:46] | Horses! Horses! | 马来了 马来了 |
[1:28:48] | Mother, it’s our chance! | 母亲 我们的机会来了 |
[1:28:54] | Let them in! | 让他们进来 |
[1:29:08] | Gentlemen! What a wonderful surprise. | 先生们 多么美妙的惊喜啊 |
[1:29:12] | A moment of your time, good lady. | 占用您一小会儿 女士 |
[1:29:14] | Of course, Your Grace. | 当然了 阁下 |
[1:29:15] | Please. This way. | 请 这边来 |
[1:29:19] | Ella did not know who was downstairs. | 艾拉不知道楼下是谁 |
[1:29:22] | Nor did she care. | 她也不在乎 |
[1:29:24] | For surely no one had come to see her. | 因为来人肯定不是要找她 |
[1:29:26] | Jacqueline, stop it! | 杰奎琳 别闹了 |
[1:29:34] | It shrunk. | 是它缩水了 |
[1:29:36] | Try again. | 再试试 |
[1:29:47] | Oh, enough! | 够了 |
[1:29:52] | Though Ella was sad, | 尽管艾拉很伤心 |
[1:29:53] | her spirit was not broken. | 她的精神没有被打垮 |
[1:29:54] | She knew that the ball, | 她知道那场舞会 |
[1:29:57] | and her time with the prince, | 她和王子共度的时光 |
[1:29:58] | would become beautiful, distant memories, | 会变成遥远的美好记忆 |
[1:30:01] | like those of her father and mother, | 就像那些跟她父母在一起的时光一样 |
[1:30:03] | and her golden childhood. | 还有她那金色的童年 |
[1:30:13] | It fits me! | 我穿上了 |
[1:30:18] | Bad luck, miss. | 不走运哦 小姐 |
[1:30:33] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[1:30:34] | Our task is done, Captain. | 我们的任务结束了 上尉 |
[1:30:36] | But fate may yet be kind to us, girls. | 但命运或许会善待我们 姑娘们 |
[1:30:42] | Indeed, madam! | 当然了 女士 |
[1:31:13] | Do you hear that, Your Grace? | 你听见了吗 阁下 |
[1:31:15] | Let’s be off, Captain. | 我们走吧 上尉 |
[1:31:16] | Just a moment. | 稍等一下 |
[1:31:21] | Madam, | 女士 |
[1:31:23] | there is no other maiden in your house? | 您家中没有其他少女了吗 |
[1:31:28] | None. | 没有 |
[1:31:30] | Then has your cat learned to sing? | 那在唱歌的是您家的猫吗 |
[1:31:40] | There’s been enough play-acting today, Captain. Let’s be off. | 今天的闹剧已经够了 上尉 走吧 |
[1:31:43] | But she’s lying, Your Grace. | 但她在撒谎 阁下 |
[1:31:45] | Nonsense! I trust the lady. We’re leaving. | 胡说 我相信这位女士 我们走 |
[1:31:47] | Grand Duke! | 大公爵 |
[1:31:54] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[1:31:56] | What sweet singing. Makes me want to tarry just a little. | 歌声多么甜美 让我想停留一会儿 |
[1:32:00] | Your Majesty, I did not know… | 陛下 我不知道 |
[1:32:02] | Captain, would you be so kind as to investigate? | 上尉 你能去探查一番吗 |
[1:32:04] | It would be my pleasure, Your Majesty. | 乐意效劳 陛下 |
[1:32:16] | There! You see? | 在这呢 你看 |
[1:32:18] | I told you it was no one of any importance. | 我说了没有重要的人 |
[1:32:20] | We’ll see about that. | 重不重要我们说了算 |
[1:32:24] | Miss. | 小姐 |
[1:32:28] | You are requested and required to present yourself to your king. | 你被要求去面见国王 |
[1:32:32] | I forbid you to do this! | 我禁止你这么做 |
[1:32:34] | And I forbid you to forbid her! | 我禁止你禁止她 |
[1:32:37] | Who are you to stop an officer of the king? | 你怎敢阻挠国王的官员 |
[1:32:39] | Are you an empress? | 皇后吗 |
[1:32:41] | A saint? | 还是圣人 |
[1:32:43] | A deity? | 亦或是神 |
[1:32:45] | I am her mother. | 我是她母亲 |
[1:32:52] | You have never been… | 你从来不是 |
[1:32:55] | and you never will be my mother. | 也永远成不了我的母亲 |
[1:33:02] | Come now, miss. | 来吧 小姐 |
[1:33:09] | Just remember who you are, you wretch! | 记住你是谁 你个贱人 |
[1:33:27] | Would who she was, | 她的身份 |
[1:33:28] | who she really was, be enough? | 她真实的身份 真的够吗 |
[1:33:31] | There was no magic to help her this time. | 这次没有魔法来帮助她了 |
[1:33:34] | This is perhaps the greatest risk that any of us will take. | 这或许是我们每一个人要承受的最大风险 |
[1:33:38] | To be seen as we truly are. | 展示真实的自己 |
[1:33:42] | Have courage, and be kind. | 坚强勇敢 仁慈善良 |
[1:34:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:34:30] | I am Cinderella. | 我叫灰姑娘 |
[1:34:34] | Your Majesty… | 陛下 |
[1:34:38] | I’m no princess. | 我不是公主 |
[1:34:42] | I have no carriage, | 我没有马车 |
[1:34:44] | no parents, | 没有双亲 |
[1:34:47] | and no dowry. | 也没有嫁妆 |
[1:34:50] | I do not even know if that beautiful slipper will fit. | 我甚至不知道能否穿上那美丽的水晶鞋 |
[1:34:53] | But… | 但是 |
[1:34:56] | if it does… | 要是能穿上 |
[1:35:00] | will you take me as I am? | 你能接受这样的我吗 |
[1:35:04] | An honest country girl who loves you. | 一个爱着你的诚实善良的乡下女孩 |
[1:35:06] | Of course I will. | 我当然会 |
[1:35:10] | But only if you will take me as I am. | 只要你愿意接受这样的我 |
[1:35:13] | An apprentice still learning his trade. | 仍在学习如何治国之道的学徒 |
[1:35:17] | Please. | 请 |
[1:36:04] | Cinderella! | 灰姑娘 |
[1:36:05] | Ella! | 艾拉 |
[1:36:07] | My dear sister! I’m sorry. | 我亲爱的妹妹 对不起 |
[1:36:11] | So very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[1:36:29] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[1:37:11] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[1:37:22] | Forgiven or not, | 原谅与否 |
[1:37:24] | Cinderella’s stepmother and her daughters | 灰姑娘的继母和她的女儿 |
[1:37:27] | would soon leave with the Grand Duke, | 很快将与大公爵一起离开 |
[1:37:29] | and never set foot in the kingdom again. | 并且永远不得再踏足王国的土地 |
[1:37:40] | They would have loved each other. | 他们如果认识一定会彼此相爱 |
[1:37:42] | We must have a portrait of you painted. | 得给你画一幅肖像 |
[1:37:45] | Oh, no. I do hate myself in paintings. | 不 我不喜欢画上的我 |
[1:37:47] | Be kind. | 仁慈善良 |
[1:37:50] | And have courage. | 坚强勇敢 |
[1:37:52] | And all will be well. | 一切都会好起来 |
[1:38:01] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:38:02] | For anything, so long as it’s with you. | 时刻准备着 只要跟你在一起 |
[1:38:16] | My Queen. | 我的王后 |
[1:38:18] | My Kit. | 我的基特 |
[1:38:32] | And so Kit and Ella were married, | 于是基特跟艾拉结婚了 |
[1:38:35] | and I can tell you, as her fairy godmother, | 我可以告诉你们 作为她的仙女教母 |
[1:38:38] | that they were counted to be | 他们将会是 |
[1:38:40] | the fairest and kindest rulers the kingdom had known. | 王国最为公正最为亲切的统治者 |
[1:38:45] | And Ella continued to see the world not as it is, | 而艾拉眼中的世界依然和别人不同 |
[1:38:49] | but as it could be, | 有着无限可能 |
[1:38:51] | if only you believe in courage… | 只要你相信坚强勇敢 |
[1:38:54] | and kindness and occasionally… | 仁慈善良 和不时的 |
[1:38:58] | just a little bit of magic. | 一丁点儿魔法 |
[1:44:16] | – Well done, Ella. – My turn? | -唱的好 艾拉 -轮到我了 |
[1:45:12] | Hmm, where did everyone go? | 人都去哪儿了 |