Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Chronicle Director’s Cut(超能失控)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Chronicle Director’s Cut(超能失控)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:超能失控
英文名称:Chronicle Director's Cut
年代:2012

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:37] What do you want? 你想干嘛
[00:38] Why is this door locked? 门怎么锁了
[00:39] I’m getting ready for school. 我正准备去上学呢
[00:42] Open this door, Andrew. 给老子开门 安德鲁
[00:45] – Listen to me. – No, you’re drunk. -乖乖的 -不要 你喝醉了
[00:47] I’m what? 我什么
[00:50] Excuse me? 你说什么
[00:53] I said unlock the door. 我让你开门
[00:57] Andrew? 安德鲁
[00:58] Dad, it is 7:30 in the a.m., and you are drunk. 爸 现在是早上7点半 你喝醉了
[01:01] Listen. You don’t tell me if I’m drunk or not, 听着 不用你来说我喝醉了
[01:03] – you little shit. – Aren’t you? -你个小混蛋 -你没醉吗
[01:07] What are you doing in there, huh? 你在里面干嘛
[01:09] I’m filming this. 我在拍摄
[01:13] – What? – I bought a camera, -什么 -我买了个摄像机
[01:14] and I’m filming everything from here on out. 从现在起 我要记录下一切
[01:36] Mom? Mom. 妈妈 妈妈
[01:43] Say hello to my new camera for me. 冲我的摄像机打个招呼
[01:46] Who’s the audience? 打给谁看啊
[01:48] Just the millions of people that are watching at home. 冲数百万在家观看的人们
[01:51] – Do I look awful? – No, no, no, Mom. -我气色很差吗 -没有的事 妈妈
[01:53] You look… You look great. 你气色很好
[01:55] – It’s a nice camera. – Well, thanks, Mom. -摄像机挺不错的 -谢谢 妈妈
[02:07] So, um, should I ask about the camera or… 我该问问摄像机是怎么回事吗
[02:14] Uh, I don’t know. I’m… I’m filming things now. 说不清 反正 我现在要记录一切
[02:19] – I’m filming everything. – You’re filming everything? -我什么都要拍下来 -什么都拍吗
[02:21] – Yeah. – Okay. -没错 -好吧
[02:36] God, make it stop. 老天啊 别唱了
[02:47] Have you ever read any Arthur Schopenhauer? 你读过阿瑟·叔本华的作品吗
[02:50] No. What is Arthur Schopenhauer? 没有 那是什么东西
[02:53] He’s, um… He’s this philosopher that I’m reading at the moment. 他是哲学家 我现在在读他的作品
[02:56] – For school? – No, no. -是作业吗 -不是
[02:58] Uh, basically, human beings have to recognize themselves… 从根本上说 人需要认识到
[03:01] – as beings of pure will, right? – Okay. -人的本质是意志 -好吧
[03:04] So all emotional and physical desires can never be fulfilled. 这样说来 情欲和肉欲都是无法满足的
[03:09] So basically you’re telling me that I should give up on life. 那你的意思是我该放弃人生
[03:12] – Yes. – Okay. -没错 -好吧
[03:15] – Come on, man! – Oh, God. -快走 -天哪
[03:18] – I’ll see you later. – All right, dude. Peace. -回见 -好的 伙计
[03:20] Learning time. 该天天向上了
[03:22] Get out of the way. 别挡路
[03:26] – Are you not coming in? – I’m gonna hang back a while, okay? -你不来吗 -我过会儿进去
[03:30] Uh, you’re gonna be late for first period. 你第一节课要迟到了
[03:32] Yeah. I’ll pick you up after seven. 知道 7点来接你
[03:35] This is my school. 这里是我的学校…
[03:38] I guess. …吧
[03:42] Okay. 行了
[03:46] – Hey, you! Hey, guy. – What? -同学 -干嘛
[03:48] – Vote for Steve for senior class president. – Fine, fine, okay. -选史蒂夫做高三班长吧 -好 好
[03:50] – Vote for Steve. – Yeah, I got it. -选史蒂夫吧 -知道了
[03:51] This is where I eat lunch. 我在这里吃午饭
[03:54] Out here on the bleachers. 就在看台上
[04:24] Could you not videotape us, please? It’s really creepy. 你能不能不拍我们 感觉很恐怖
[04:28] Uh, no. I wasn’t. 我没在拍你们
[04:29] This is the hallway where my locker is. 这是走廊 我的柜子在这里
[04:33] What is this? 这是啥啊
[04:35] What’s up, Detmer? 过得好吗 德特默
[04:37] – Wow, you should be on television. – Man, you’re on a film, man. -你该上电视啊 -你被拍下来了
[04:39] Pretty on camera. 挺上镜啊
[04:41] Smile, man. You look pretty. You gonna cry? You gonna cry? 笑笑啊 你多漂亮 你要哭吗 要哭吗
[04:44] Sean, come on. Give it back. 肖恩 别闹了 还给我
[04:45] Huh? You want your camera? Piece of shit from, like, 2004? 你要你的摄像机吗 老古董一样的破玩意
[04:48] Here you go. Here she is. In one piece. 给你 这儿呢 完好无损
[04:52] Oh! Oh, guys. 你们…
[04:54] Almost. 差点命中
[04:56] Assholes! 真混蛋
[05:03] There’s a party tonight. 今晚有个派对
[05:06] Okay. 好吧
[05:09] Haven Hills. 在天堂山
[05:11] Wait. I thought Haven Hills was closed. 等等 那儿不是关闭了吗
[05:14] It’s abandoned, yeah. What, you don’t want to go? 是废弃了 怎么 不想去吗
[05:16] No. 不想
[05:18] When was the last time you went to a party? 你上次参加派对是什么时候
[05:20] I don’t go to parties. 我就不参加派对
[05:22] – You’re a senior. You are a senior. – I don’t go to parties. -你都高三了 你高三了 -我不参加派对
[05:24] – Just come. – I’ll think about it, okay? -来吧 -我考虑一下
[05:26] Okay. 好吧
[05:27] But when we go tonight, Andrew, can I give you, like, a pro tip? 我们今晚去的时候 能跟你提个建议吗
[05:31] What? 干嘛
[05:32] Maybe leave your camera at home. 或许你该把摄像机留在家里
[05:35] – Why? – Because it’s a little weird. -为什么 -因为感觉有点怪
[05:38] It serves a purpose. 我摄像是有用的
[05:39] I’m… I’m just trying to be a good cousin here, okay? 我…我这是为你着想
[05:43] This is me being your friend and telling you… 我这是作为你的朋友 劝你
[05:45] you should probably not take the camera to a party. 你还是别把摄像机带去派对
[05:50] Okay. 好了
[05:52] This is my street. 这是我的街区
[05:55] And those are the official douche bags of my street. 那几个就是这个街区的小混混
[05:59] – What the hell’s that? – Oh, great. -他干嘛呢 -惨了
[06:01] Hey! What you doing? Andrew! 你干嘛呢 安德鲁
[06:03] – No, I wasn’t… – Don’t film me, Detmer! Don’t film me. -我没 -不许拍我 德特默 不许拍我
[06:05] Run to your house, bitch! 滚回家 臭小子
[06:07] This is where I eat lunch. 我在这里吃午饭
[06:10] Out here on the bleachers. 就在看台上
[06:25] What do you want? 干嘛
[06:29] When I say open that door, you open the door. You got it? 老子叫你开门 你就开门 听着没
[06:33] Finish your goddamn homework. 给我做作业
[07:07] Matt, are you sure it’s here? 麦特 你确定是在这儿吗
[07:09] Dude, it’s here. Calm down, okay? 就是在这儿 别紧张
[07:11] Oh, here it is. 到了
[07:14] Oh, yeah. 没错
[07:16] Wow. Look. A rave. 瞧啊 一群疯子
[07:18] Oh, wow. Look. A nerd with a camera. 瞧啊 一个拿着摄像机的书呆子
[07:20] – What? – Just don’t follow me around all night, okay? -你说什么 -别整晚都跟着我
[07:23] What do you mean? I thought… 你这话什么意思 你不是…
[07:24] I thought you wanted me to come with you. 你不是想让我跟你来的吗
[07:26] I did. I did. But just go and do your own thing for once, okay? 是的 但是你这次能不能自己去玩玩
[07:29] Just… have a beer talk to people. 拿瓶酒喝 跟人聊聊天什么的
[07:32] I don’t drink. 我不喝酒
[08:04] Excuse me. Hey! Hey, what are you filming for? 借过 你在拍什么
[08:08] Oh, I don’t… Um… 我没…
[08:09] Oh! What? 你说什么
[08:11] – I can’t hear you. – I’m just filming. -我听不到 -随便拍拍
[08:14] Oh. Oh, cool. Cool. I’m filming for my blog. 那不错啊 我是为我的博客拍的
[08:17] – Andrew. Andrew. – You should check it out. It’s actually… -安德鲁 安德鲁 -你该去看看 挺…
[08:19] Oh, hey. Hey, Casey. Hey. 凯茜 你好啊
[08:21] – How you doing? – I’m good. I’m good. -你好吗 -挺好 我挺好的
[08:24] This is pretty lame, right? 挺没劲的 是不是
[08:27] Why is it lame? 为什么没劲
[08:29] You know, Jung said parties are just… 荣格说过 派对不过是
[08:32] people’s way of seeking widespread validation. 人们寻求广泛认同的方式
[08:34] I’m not one to clamor to be cool, you know. 我不想大肆张扬自己有多酷 懂吗
[08:39] Way to put an analytical psychology spin on this barn party, Matt. 区区谷仓派对你也能拽出分析心理学啊 麦特
[08:46] That’s awesome. 真牛逼
[08:48] Awesome. 牛逼死了
[08:51] – You’re awesome. – Hey, Matt. -彼此彼此 -麦特
[08:53] Hey, what did Jung say about glow sticks? 荣格对荧光棒说过啥没
[09:09] You filming my girlfriend? 你在拍我女朋友吗
[09:13] Yes or no? 有没有
[09:15] No, I… I’m not filming anything. 没有 我就是随便拍拍
[09:16] – I’m just filming the party. – Okay. -我就是在拍这个派对 -好吧
[09:18] I should break your bitch-ass nose. You know that? 我真该打爆你的鼻子 知道吗
[09:20] – No, I wasn’t… – Don’t talk back to me. -我没 -别跟我顶嘴
[09:22] – Bitch. – Okay. -混蛋 -好吧
[09:40] Andrew? 安德鲁
[09:43] Andrew. 安德鲁
[09:45] Andrew. 安德鲁
[09:48] With the camera. 还拿着摄像机
[09:50] – Can we… Can we use that thing? – What? -能借我们用用吗 -什么
[09:52] We found the craziest shit, and we gotta get it on tape. 我们发现了特别棒的东西 一定得拍下来
[09:55] – Uh, it’s not… – What’s up, man? -我没法…-你怎么了
[09:58] – You okay? – Yeah. I’m… I’m Andrew. -你没事吧 -没事 我是安德鲁
[10:01] Yeah. I’m Steve. 你好 我是史蒂夫
[10:03] – Steve Montgomery. – Yeah, I know. -史蒂夫·蒙哥马利 -我认识你
[10:05] Really? 是吗
[10:06] Matt and I were just hanging out, 麦特和我刚刚一起到处转悠
[10:09] and we found this cool little… 我们发现了一个挺酷的…
[10:12] – this thing. – Wait. You’re with Matt? -东西 -等等 你和麦特一起的吗
[10:15] – You might want to get it on tape. – No, I just… I don’t really. -你或许想拍下来 -我不太想…
[10:17] Dude, just come on. Just come get it on tape. It’ll be cool. 伙计 来吧 来拍下来 挺不错的
[10:20] – I don’t know. – Trust me. -不好吧 -相信我
[10:23] – All right. – Yeah, man. -好吧 -这就对了
[10:24] You know there are, like, tons of girls around here, right? 你知道里面有很多妹子吧
[10:27] And you’re all by yourself next to a tree? 你却一个人陪着树
[10:30] I’m just really picky. 我眼光太高
[10:31] Listen. I really don’t think… 听着 我真觉得…
[10:33] Is there a light on that thing? Like, on the camera? 有灯光什么的吗 摄像机上有吗
[10:35] Uh, yeah. Here. 有 我打开
[10:38] What were you guys doing out here? 你们在这边干嘛啊
[10:40] A bunch of people were out here 我们好多人在这儿呢
[10:42] ’cause we were, like, obsessed with the thing. 因为我们都对这东西有点着迷
[10:45] What thing? 什么东西
[10:47] You’ll see. 等着瞧吧
[10:49] Oh, that’s… that’s right! Andrew Detmer! 我想起来了 你是安德鲁·戴特莫
[10:52] I remember you from homeroom, freshman year. 我还记得高一 在指导教室见过你
[10:54] You always had that gray zip-up hoodie. 你总穿灰色拉链连帽外套
[10:56] – Garetty! – You remember that? -加瑞特 -你这都记得
[10:59] Yeah, I got a… I got a thing for faces, 对 我记人特棒的
[11:01] which is why I’m going into politics. 所以我要从政
[11:03] Ironically enough, ’cause I’m so ridiculously hi… 不过讽刺的是 我可笑的…
[11:06] – Down here! – Ah, there we go. -我在这儿 -这边呢
[11:08] Garetty, what’s up? I see you! 加瑞特 你还好吗 我看见你了
[11:09] – Matt! – You see me? -麦特 -看得见我吗
[11:11] Yeah, where did everybody go? 看得见 其他人呢
[11:13] They left! They left! Come on. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! 他们都走了 快点 快过来
[11:15] – Do you see that? – Guys, what is that? -瞧见没 -那是什么啊
[11:17] Do you see it? Is that the camera? 看见没 那是摄像机吗
[11:18] Yeah, I got him! 对 我找到他了
[11:19] Do you guys know how to get back from here? 你们知道怎么回去吗
[11:21] Is it still making that sound? 还在发出声音吗
[11:22] Yes. Did you tell Andrew? 对 你跟安德鲁说了吗
[11:23] Andrew, it’s making that sound, dude. 安德鲁 这东西在出声呢
[11:24] Dude, come and listen to this. Listen to this. 过来听 过来听听
[11:28] – No, no, no, no. You gotta get in. – Okay, okay. -不行 不行 你得伸进来 -好吧 好
[11:30] You gotta get close, like literally almost in the hole. 你得靠近 差不多伸进洞里
[11:32] Okay, don’t push me. Just don’t push me. 好 别推我 别推我
[11:33] – We’re not gonna push you in. – Check this shit out. -我们不会把你推进去 -快来看看
[11:34] We’re just trying to get it on camera. 我们只是想给拍下来
[11:35] – Listen… – Get it on camera… -你听 -拍下来
[11:37] Listen. Can you hear that? 听 听见没
[11:39] What… 搞什么
[11:43] Wait. How creepy is that? 瞧瞧 这多恐怖啊
[11:45] – Is this sound coming up? – I don’t know. -声音是从下面传上来的吗 -不知道
[11:47] I mean, probably. It’s pretty loud, right? 可能吧 声音挺大的 不是吗
[11:49] – Hello! – All right, dude. We’re going inside. -有人吗 -好了 我们下去看看
[11:51] – I’m going back. Come on, you guys. – I gotta know. -我要走了 你们别这样 -我非看看不可
[11:53] Matt, seriously, we… Hey, wait, wait. Steve! 麦特 不是吧 等等啊 史蒂夫
[11:56] Steve! 史蒂夫
[11:57] Oh, shit! He’s a ninja. 老天 他真是个忍者
[11:59] Matt! 麦特
[12:00] Whoa, Matt, Matt, Matt. What are you doing? 麦特 麦特 你这是干嘛
[12:03] Are you serious? 你不是吧
[12:06] Andrew, can you give me some light? 安德鲁 给兄弟点亮呗
[12:08] Matt, don’t be an idiot. 麦特 别干傻事
[12:11] Matt! Matt, you’re my ride home! 麦特 麦特 你得送我回家呢
[12:16] Hello? 你们在哪
[12:21] Smells terrible. You guys! 这里真难闻 你们在哪
[12:26] Matt! 麦特
[12:34] Hello? 你们在哪
[12:38] Andrew’s such a pussy. 安德鲁真是个娘炮
[12:39] All right. Does it go down much deeper, or what? 别闹了 里面还有吗
[12:41] Yeah, man. It goes really, really far. 是啊 伙计 里面可深了
[12:43] Andrew, bring the light. 安德鲁 灯光照过来
[12:44] Look at the walls. It’s like a straight shot down. 瞧这岩壁 好像是垂直的
[12:47] What? 你说啥
[12:48] Probably already come like 40 or 50 feet. 可能有40或50英尺
[12:50] Yeah, just don’t talk about it, okay? 好吧 别说了 行吗
[12:53] You ever… You ever heard of Plato’s allegory of the Cave? 听说过柏拉图的”洞穴之喻”吗
[12:57] I don’t know, Matt. Let’s just get this over with. 不知道 麦特 我们拍完快走吧
[13:00] Oh, Shit! 该死
[13:01] Holy shit. 该死
[13:04] The hell is that? 那是什么东西
[13:06] Matt, I’m not kidding. I can’t breathe. 麦特 我不是说着玩的 我喘不过气
[13:09] Come on. Andrew, look at this. 别叽歪了 安德鲁 你瞧啊
[13:12] What… 搞毛啊
[13:14] Can you believe this? 你能相信吗
[13:16] Matt. 麦特
[13:22] What am I looking at? 这是什么啊
[13:24] – Ah, shit! – I am freaking out right now! -该死 -我要吓死了
[13:27] Matt! Can we get out of here, please? 麦特 求你 我们走吧
[13:30] Is it showing up on the camera like that? 摄像机上也是这个样子吗
[13:32] I don’t know, man. 我不知道
[13:34] It’s messing with it. I don’t really want to film… 它在干扰摄像机 我不想拍了
[13:35] Dude, I’ll buy you a new one. 好哥们 我给你买个新的
[13:40] Touch one. 来摸摸
[13:45] Matt! 麦特
[13:48] – Matt, look at this! – What? -麦特 你来瞧啊 -什么
[13:50] Look at this! 你来看
[13:53] Dude, what is… 那是什么…
[13:56] Dude, no way! 太扯淡了
[14:00] It’s changing colors! Oh, my God. 居然变色了 老天啊
[14:01] Must be reacting to heat. 一定是对热量产生了应激
[14:03] – I can’t hear you over that… – This is awesome. -我听不见啊 -碉堡了
[14:05] Oh! Dude, your nose! 哥们 你的鼻子
[14:07] Steve, Steve, Steve! 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 史蒂夫
[14:10] Steve, Steve! 史蒂夫 史蒂夫
[14:21] Matt, dude, put your phone down. Turn it off. 麦特 放下手机 快关上
[14:24] – Okay, okay, okay. – Steve, you too. -知道啦 -史蒂夫 你也是
[14:26] – All right. – We have to document this. -好啊 -我们得把这个记录下来
[14:28] – Okay. Are you guys ready? – Yeah. I’m ready. -好了 你准备好了吗 -好了
[14:31] – All right. Here we go. Okay, Steve… – What? -好了 开始吧 史蒂夫 -干嘛
[14:33] Can you move to your left? 往左边点 行吗
[14:35] – Here? – Um, yeah. That’s good. -这儿 -行 就站那儿吧
[14:38] And then, Matt, 麦特
[14:41] can you just go right in front of Steve? 你能站在史蒂夫正前方吗
[14:46] – Here? – Yeah, perfect. Yeah, yeah. Okay. -这儿 -行 就那儿吧 好了
[14:48] This is the ball test. 这是投球测试
[14:49] – You ready? – Yep. -准备好了吗 -好了
[14:57] What the shit, Steve? 搞毛啊 史蒂夫
[15:00] Get off! Get off! What are you doing? Underhand. 别碰我 别碰我 你干嘛呢 让你下投
[15:03] I tried, man. I tried. 我尽力了 伙计 真的
[15:07] – Let’s do it. Let’s do it. – All right. -开始吧 开始吧 -好
[15:08] – Wait, wait. – We good? -等等 -没问题吧
[15:10] – We said underhand, right? – Yeah, it is underhand. Yeah. -说好了下投是吗 -没错 是下投
[15:16] – Give it to him underneath. – I’m on you. -从下面投过去 -我盯着你呢
[15:17] You’re not gonna get me this time. 这次你休想打到我
[15:18] – You ready? – Yeah. -准备好了吗 -好了
[15:20] – I’m on it. Yeah. – I don’t know what you’re talking about. -我盯着呢 -你嘀咕些啥呢
[15:22] Let’s go. 投吧
[15:25] Yeah! The crowd goes wild! 万岁 观众们一片疯狂
[15:29] – Yeah, I’m ready. – All right. Matt, beam him. Beam him. -准备好了 -麦特 投直线
[15:31] – I’m… I’m going to. – Beam him. -我就这打算 -投直线
[15:35] – Oh! No way! – Shit! -扯淡啊 -见鬼
[15:37] Wait, wait, wait. That’s great! 慢着 太漂亮了
[15:39] – He did it! – I did it! I did it! -他成功了 -我成功了 我成功了
[15:41] – That is crazy! – Oh, my God! -太疯狂了 -老天啊
[15:43] – Look at it! Look at it! – Oh, my God! -瞧啊 快看 -老天爷啊
[15:44] – Holy shit! – Oh, my God. -我去了 -天啊
[15:46] Oh, my God. Oh, dude, you’re bleeding. You’re bleeding. 天啊 哥们 你流鼻血了
[15:48] Oh, man, shit. Stop, stop, stop. Get a tissue. 该死 快停下 去拿张纸巾
[15:50] – You did it! – Yes! -你成功了 -太棒了
[15:53] – Oh. All right. Pop-up. Ready? – Yeah. -把球弹起来 好了吗 -好了
[15:58] Yes! 漂亮
[16:00] – Put on the music. – Oh, yeah. -开音乐 -好
[16:03] Yes. 给力
[16:05] Yes. 真给力
[16:11] Matt, you have… you have to pretend 麦特 你得装作你在
[16:13] like you’re squeezing them together with your hands. 用手把它们往一起挤的样子
[16:15] That’s what I’m doing. Look. That’s what I’m doing. 我就是这么干呢 瞧啊 我这不这么干呢吗
[16:23] I can’t do it, dude. I give up. 我做不来 算了
[16:25] You do it. You’re better at this than I am. 你来吧 你这方面比我强
[16:27] Oh, really? Am I? Really? 真的吗 你说真的
[16:29] Just do it. 少废话
[16:37] Sick. 真变态
[16:41] Dude, I hate you! That’s… 哥们 你真可恶
[16:44] – I’m impressed, man. I am impressed. – That’s amazing. -了不起 太了不起了 -真不错
[16:46] That was awesome, dude. 太牛逼了
[16:48] – Oh, no! – Come on, dude. -不妙啊 -你干嘛呀
[16:50] – That is not cool. – What? -你怎么这样 -怎么了
[16:51] – That is not cool. – My Legos. -你这样不好 -这是我的乐高
[16:53] You’ve been hanging out 你过去三周
[16:54] with those two guys for the last three weeks. 都跟那两男的在一起厮混
[16:56] – Three weeks. – I’m not stupid. -三周啊 -我不傻
[16:59] I think you’re hiding something from me. You better call me back. 我觉得你在隐瞒什么 你最好给我回电话
[17:01] I love you. 我爱你
[17:03] I’m gonna get a brick through my window. 她会往我窗里砸砖头的
[17:05] I am legitimately scared. 我当然会害怕啊
[17:06] I have an election coming up, and I don’t have time for this. 我还要应付选举 哪有功夫应付这疯婆子
[17:08] Dude, why are you asking us for advice on girls? 哥们 你干嘛问我们关于女生的事
[17:11] Because we’re his mistress. 因为我们是他的好基友
[17:15] So, what, you think it’s, like, radiation or something? 那你觉得是放射线什么的吗
[17:17] – Radiation from what? – Dude, it’s the government. -哪里来的射线 -哥们 是政府干的
[17:20] What? Matt, what are you talking about? 什么 麦特 你说什么啊
[17:21] I’m feeling pretty spelunked out actually. 我对洞穴探险略疲乏
[17:24] Andrew, relax. 安德鲁 别紧张
[17:28] That’s so weird. It looks completely different during the day. 真奇怪 大白天这里看起来完全不同
[17:31] Look. I don’t care, okay? I am not going in the hole again. 我不管 我是不会再回洞里了
[17:36] Asshole. 混蛋
[17:39] It’s like sunk in or something. 好像沉下去了
[17:42] – There goes your old camera, dude. – Oh, shit. -你之前那台摄像机找不回来了 -该死
[17:47] That’s weird. I can still feel it down there. 好诡异 我还能感觉到它在下面
[17:50] I can’t believe we made it out of there. 我都不敢相信我们能活着出来
[17:53] Well, I mean, that answers that, right? 那就是这样了吧
[17:56] Um, what does? We still don’t know what happened. 什么啊 我们还是不知道是怎么回事
[17:59] – No. – Well, we’re still alive. -不是 -我们还活着
[18:01] I mean, I was definitely… 我可绝对…
[18:03] – You kids can’t be here, okay? You gotta move on out. – What? -你们不能来这儿 快出去 -什么
[18:07] The ground’s unstable. We’re taping the whole place off. 地表不稳定 我们要封锁整个区域
[18:12] Okay. We’re going. 好吧 我们走
[18:14] Vote for Steve! 选史蒂夫吧
[18:15] New camera’s working out for you. 新摄像机不赖啊
[18:17] – That’s good. – Yeah, it’s pretty cool, right? -挺好的 -挺酷的 是不是
[18:19] Yeah, smaller. Does that shoot on tape? 是啊 更小巧了 是录在带子上的吗
[18:22] No, it just… It, like, records right onto the camera. 不 就是直接录进摄像机里
[18:25] No, I just want to record all the stuff that we can do, you know. 我就是想记录下我们的能力
[18:28] Yeah, but it’s like all the time. 是啊 但你总是在拍
[18:31] You don’t feel like it’s a little weird, 你不觉得有点怪怪的吗
[18:33] like it puts a barrier between you and everything else? 好像是在你和其他人之间筑起了屏障
[18:36] Uh, I don’t know. 不知道
[18:40] Maybe I want a barrier. 或许我就想要屏障呢
[18:42] So, like, what’s up with your dad? 你爸爸什么样
[18:44] What’s his story? What does he do? 跟我说说他 他干嘛的
[18:47] Um, my dad’s a firefighter. 我爸是个消防员
[18:50] Okay. That’s cool. Oh, man, 不赖啊 挺酷的 伙计
[18:51] – that must have been awesome… – Yeah, well, he was, I guess. -一定挺棒…-或许他以前是挺棒的
[18:55] – What happened? – Uh, I don’t know. He didn’t die or anything. -出了什么事 -不知道 他也没死什么的
[18:58] He just… He got injured on the job, and now he, um… 就是因公负伤 现在他
[19:02] he collects the insurance, you know. 他领保险金
[19:04] Um, so he doesn’t really do anything. 所以他其实什么都不做
[19:07] He just… He, um… He’ll go out during the day, 他就…白天会出门去
[19:09] but I don’t know where he goes. 我也不知道他去哪
[19:12] Uh, he drinks a lot. 他酗酒
[19:17] I know that much. 这我知道
[19:19] I’ve actually been having some problems with my parents too. 其实我父母最近也有些事
[19:22] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[19:24] Yeah. I mean, they’re nothing like yours. 是啊 他们跟你爸妈不一样
[19:26] I mean, not like that… I just… Never mind. 不是那种…我就是…算了
[19:34] They just been fighting a lot lately. 他们最近常吵架
[19:37] And I think my mom is actually cheating on my dad. 我觉得我妈背着我爸偷人
[19:44] Can you not say anything about that? 这事别跟别人说行吗
[19:48] – Yeah. No way. – Thanks. -行 打死不说 -谢谢
[19:52] Yes. Karen Detmer. D-E-T-M-E-R. 对 卡伦·德特默 德特默
[20:00] Yes. Thank you. 对 谢谢
[20:04] She’s in pain. 她很疼
[20:09] She needs something stronger. 她需要更强效的药
[20:13] Her breathing’s worse. 她的呼吸问题加重了
[20:18] Sir, she’s suffering. 先生 她在遭罪
[20:20] Please help me. 请帮帮我
[20:22] I’m on disability. I can’t afford $700. 我有残疾 拿不出七百美金
[20:27] Please, don’t put me on hold! She can’t breathe, okay? 求你了 别让我等了 她不能呼吸了 好吗
[20:30] I don’t know what to do any more. 我不知道该怎么办
[20:37] Is it on? 上钩了吗
[20:39] Yeah. Yeah. You got it. 上钩了 上钩了 你吊到了
[20:41] I want to remember you like this. 我想记住这样的你
[20:43] Oh, Mom. 妈妈
[20:49] You’re stronger than this. 你没那么软弱
[20:53] Can you say that for me? 为了我 说一遍好吗
[20:56] Please? 求你了
[21:02] I’m stronger than this. 我没那么软弱
[21:10] Oh, nice. 很好
[21:13] All right. Here. Watch this. 好的 来 看着
[21:16] – Weak. – Hey, Matt. -弱爆了 -麦特
[21:20] Yeah? 什么事
[21:22] Do you like me? 你喜欢我吗
[21:26] Um, yeah, of course. 喜欢 当然喜欢
[21:29] I mean, you know, I didn’t… 你懂我的意思 我不是…
[21:32] – I mean, you know, I didn’t always. – What do you mean? -你明白的 有时不喜欢 -什么意思
[21:35] I don’t know. Like, you haven’t… 不知道 比如你…
[21:37] You haven’t always been super easy to talk to, you know. 有时候有点难相处
[21:41] I mean, I’m not saying that you’re not now. I’m just… 不是说你现在这样 我就是…
[21:44] You’re such an asshole. 你真是个混蛋
[21:50] That’s what I’m talking about, dude. You’re hostile, see? 我就是这个意思 哥们 你怀有敌意 明白吗
[21:53] Better. 好多了
[21:55] – Hey, Matt. – Yeah? -麦特 -什么事
[21:56] Do you ever think about, like, 你有没有想过 比如
[22:00] doing more with it? 用它干点别的
[22:02] What, with this? 什么 用超能力吗
[22:04] Not really. 没想过
[22:06] Why? What else is there? 怎么了 你想说什么
[22:08] – “Telekinesis.” – Yes. Do tell. -心灵遥感 -好的 说吧
[22:11] “The ability to move, lift, vibrate.” 移动 举起和震动的能力
[22:14] That’s my favorite. 我最喜欢最后一个
[22:16] “Spin, bend, break or impact objects… 通过大脑能量或其他非物理方式
[22:19] through the direct influence 产生的诸如旋转 弯折 弄断
[22:21] of mental power or other nonphysical means.” 或影响物体的直接影响
[22:24] Okay. Sounds familiar. 好吧 耳熟
[22:25] – It does sound familiar. – Very familiar. -确实耳熟 -非常熟
[22:27] You want to see direct influence? 想见识一下直接影响吗
[22:29] Andrew. 安德鲁
[22:34] She’s wearing black today. 她今天穿的是黑色小裤裤
[22:37] – Hi. – That’s direct influence. -你们好 -那就是直接影响了
[22:38] – …week, in my room. – Just listen. -…周 在我屋里 -就听着
[22:40] I’m just that much stronger. 我就变强了那么多
[22:42] Even last night I got my whole bed off the ground. 昨晚我都让整张床浮起来了
[22:44] – No nosebleed. – Yeah? I’ve been lifting weights too. -没流鼻血 -是吗 我也一直在举重
[22:47] This is my theory though is that it’s like a muscle. 不过要我说 我觉得那跟肌肉一样
[22:50] Like, it’s elastic. If you 就像 它有弹性 要是你
[22:51] stretch it too far, too quick, it’ll tear. 张开过远 过快 它就会断
[22:56] That’s why I think we’re getting stronger, you know, 所以我觉得我们变强了
[22:58] because we’re working it out, getting buff. 因为我们锻炼身体
[23:02] Buff. 锻炼身体
[23:04] How about this for a workout? 用这个锻炼一下如何
[23:07] Holy shit! 真他妈的
[23:10] That was awesome. 太棒了
[23:11] Classy. 干得好
[23:13] Mm-hmm. Attractive. 帅吧
[23:16] I think it’s time we took this out of the backyard. 我觉得是时候实战了
[23:21] Stop, stop, stop, stop. Right here. This is perfect. 停停停停 就这儿 这里最合适
[23:23] Really? This is it. 真的吗 就这了
[23:25] Matt. Yah! 麦特
[23:27] Let’s get this one. 来搞定这个
[23:40] – Hey, what! – Andrew. -怎么回事 -安德鲁
[23:41] Help! Somebody grab that! 帮帮忙 谁抓住它
[23:44] Whoa! Whoa! Stop! 停下
[23:48] – Okay, I’ll get the top. – I’ll get the top. Got it. Got it. -好吧 我来弄上面的 -我来 控制住了
[23:51] – Let’s get the legs. – Okay. Wait. -动动它的腿 -好的 等等
[23:52] I’m flying! 我在飞
[23:55] She’s just looking at it. 她就看着
[23:57] What you looking at, girl? Stay in school! 你看什么 小姑娘 回学校待着
[23:59] Okay, see the guy chewing the gum? 好 看见那个嚼口香糖的人没
[24:00] I’m gonna get the gum and pull it right out of his mouth. 我要把口香糖从他嘴里弄出来
[24:03] Okay, I got him. 好 我控制住他了
[24:12] Wait, wait, wait, wait. Why are we running? We don’t need to run. 等等 等等 跑什么 我们不用跑
[24:15] – Five… – I don’t want to do it. -五 -我不想来这个
[24:17] – Four… – Dude, I don’t want to do it. -四 -哥们 我不想来这个
[24:18] You’re creating a scene. I don’t want to do it. 你这是没事找事 我不想这么干
[24:20] Come on, Matt. Don’t be a bitch about it. 快点 麦特 别唧唧歪歪的
[24:22] Just do it. Put your hand on the table. 就干吧 把你的手放桌上
[24:24] – Okay. Are you ready? – Do it. Give me a countdown. -好的 准备好了吗 -来吧 倒数一下
[24:26] I will. I promi… Owh! 会的 我保证
[24:28] Oh, snap! 突袭
[24:29] – Like I said. – You gotta pay for that now. -跟我说的一样 你要倒霉了
[24:31] – Like I said. See? – Holy crap. -跟我说的一样 看见没 -天啊
[24:35] Man! Just pretend that there’s 哥们 假装你手上有一道屏障
[24:36] a barrier over your hand, right? And then… 就行了 对吧 然后…
[24:38] Mm-hmm. When things are gonna hit you, as long as you’re ready, 东西要击中你的时候 只要你有所准备
[24:41] they will not hurt you 它伤不到你
[24:42] – because of the barrier. – That’s so sick. -因为有屏障保护 -太变态了
[24:44] That’s me right there. I need that. 那边是我 我需要那个
[24:45] Steve, Steve, you have to try this, dude. 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 你得试试 哥们
[24:47] Give me your hand. 把手给我
[24:49] When I was a kid though, I actually… 不过我小时候 还真的
[24:51] I actually did want to be a police officer. 真的想当个警察
[24:54] – A cop? No shit? – Yeah. Yeah. -警察吗 没开玩笑吧 -认真的
[24:56] You do know that you can’t smoke weed when you’re a cop, 你知道当警察就不能吸大麻
[24:58] right, Matt? 对吧 麦特
[24:59] Oh, no. Really? Uh, I didn’t know. 不 真的吗 我本来不知道
[25:03] Uh, but, no, I… I… I just… 但是 不 我…我…我只是
[25:05] I really got into, like, altruism. 我真成了利他主义者了
[25:07] What does that mean? What does “altruism” mean, Matt? 那是什么意思 利他主义是什么意思 麦特
[25:10] It’s like wanting to make things better for everyone. 像是想让大家都能过好
[25:13] Really? This coming from the man 真的吗 这话是从那个总说
[25:14] who is always talking about how pointless life is. 人生无意义的人嘴里说出来的
[25:16] Yeah, I know, but this is what I’ve been thinking about lately. 对 我知道 我最近老这么想
[25:19] Like, I’m looking back, and I just think… 比如回顾往事 我觉得
[25:21] the way I used to think about 自己曾经思考事情的方式
[25:23] things was probably a lot better, you know. 很可能好得多
[25:25] So, what, you want to go out and start a charity or something? 那怎么样 你想去搞个慈善机构什么的吗
[25:29] – That’s lame. – Wait. Why is that lame? -那样太弱了 -等等 那怎么弱了
[25:34] Uh, I don’t know. 我不知道
[25:36] Douche bag. 讨厌鬼
[25:37] I’m not good at everything. I just do my best at everything. 我没啥擅长的 但对任何事都尽力而为
[25:40] All right? That’s what it’s about. 好吗 就这么回事
[25:43] I mean, you talk about philosophy and shit all the time, 你总说哲学那些破玩意
[25:45] but what has he really done, hmm? 但是他真的干过什么吗
[25:48] Have you even applied to colleges yet? 你申请大学了吗
[25:50] No, but I’m getting… I’m getting to it. 没有 但是快了
[25:52] – Yeah, well, you should get to it. I’m just saying. – I am. -对 好吧 也该快了 -我要申请
[25:55] You could use some of that. 你可以接受我的建议
[25:56] You could use some “Shut the hell up.” How about that? 你可以少说两句 怎么样
[25:59] You just lack initiative. It’s not that big… 你只是不够主动 不是什么大…
[26:01] Oh, yeah? You lack a dick. 是吗 你不够爷们
[26:03] Boys, please tell us what’s going on here. 兄弟们 麻烦告诉我这儿发生什么了
[26:05] Uh, well, it would seem that a Virgin Mary has appeared… 好吧 好像是圣母玛丽出现在了
[26:10] in the syrup of a local man’s pancake. 一个本地男子的煎饼糖浆里
[26:12] No, it has not. 不 没有
[26:14] Uh, well, it will in a second, okay? Just hold on. 好吧 马上就有了好吗 稍等
[26:18] Oh, that is definitely some supernatural shit going on here. 那绝对是什么超自然玩意
[26:24] Um, excuse me. Can you come here real quick? 打搅一下 快过来好吗
[26:27] Um, can you just look at that? 看一下好吗
[26:30] Ay, Dios mio! 天哪
[26:34] Grounder. Too much pressure. 滚地球 大劲儿了
[26:37] Andrew. 安德鲁
[26:40] Oh, dude. Come on. Leave her alone. 哥们 快别烦她了
[26:44] Oh, seriously? 别闹了
[26:46] Dude! 哥们
[26:48] Oh, come on. That is so messed up. 快别闹了 都一团糟了
[26:50] – She’s gonna get fired. – I didn’t know… -她会被开除的 -我没想到
[26:51] That is disgusting. But do you guys share cups on the team? 真恶心 但是你们队里的人共用杯子吗
[26:54] No, we don’t share cups, man. 不 我们杯子不共用 哥们
[26:56] You see that car though? 不过你看到那辆车了吗
[26:58] – The red one. – Yeah. -红色那辆 -对
[27:00] All right. The gum was cool. 口香糖那招很酷
[27:03] All right. You tried. It was a failed attempt though. 你试过了 不过失败了
[27:07] Watch this. 看着
[27:09] – What are you doing? – Watch. -你在干什么 -看着
[27:10] Go, go, go. 去吧 去吧
[27:16] What? 天哪
[27:17] No way! 不可能
[27:22] Holy shit! 天哪
[27:24] Dude! Holy crap! 哥们 我的天
[27:30] What? What? 怎么样 怎么样
[27:31] – That’s what I’m talking about! – Did anybody see? -我说的就是这个 -有人看见没
[27:33] Steve Montgomery for president! 史蒂夫·蒙哥马利送给校长的礼物
[27:35] – I’m having, like, a face period. – Oh, man. -我的鼻子来例假了 -哥们
[27:38] Pause. 暂停
[27:40] You guys. You guys, here she comes. 你们俩 你俩看 她来了
[27:42] Here she comes! Oh… 她来了
[27:45] Don’t look. Don’t look, don’t look. 别看 别看别看
[27:48] Steve, don’t look. 史蒂夫 别看
[27:49] She can’t find… She thinks it’s stolen. 她找不到了 以为车被偷了
[27:53] – She has no idea. – Yes, it was the black guy this time. -她都不知道 -没错 这次是我干的
[27:58] “I could have sworn I parked it right here. Where is my car?” 我发誓车就停在这 我的车哪去了
[28:02] Ignore us. 忽略我们
[28:03] We’re just… Mormons. 我们只是摩门教徒
[28:06] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[28:09] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[28:14] Garetty’s… Garetty’s having a giggle fit. 加瑞特笑得咯咯的
[28:17] That was so… It was amazing. 那太…帅呆了
[28:21] I know. Just take it easy with the merchandise. 我知道 对我的车温柔点
[28:23] How did nobody see that? It was out in the open. 怎么会没人看见呢 大庭广众的
[28:26] Her face! I cannot get her face out of my mind! 她的表情 我脑子里全是她那个样子
[28:29] That was awesome. 太帅了
[28:30] Who is this? 这是谁
[28:32] So many ideas of stuff that we can do! 我们能做太多事了
[28:33] Go around. That’s just some redneck asshole. 绕过去 一个乡下混球而已
[28:36] Go around. Steve, Steve, Steve, 绕开 史蒂夫 史蒂夫
[28:37] Steve. Take the camera. Take the camera. 史蒂夫 拿着相机 拿着相机
[28:39] All right. Just make sure it’s zoomed out all the way. 那就让它消失
[28:41] – Got ya. I can see you. – Okay, buddy. -我看到你了 -伙计
[28:44] What you gonna do? 你要干什么
[28:45] What the hell is this guy’s problem? 这家伙什么毛病
[28:48] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[28:50] Abracadabra! 嘛哩嘛哩吽
[28:51] Whoa, whoa, whoa! Andrew, shit! 安德鲁 靠
[28:54] What the hell did you just do? Matt, stop the car! Stop! Stop! 你到底干了些什么 停车 停下 停下
[28:56] Are you crazy? Pull down the road. 你疯了吗 靠边停
[28:58] We gotta go down there right now. 我们得立刻下去
[28:59] Guys, I’m sorry! 兄弟们 对不起
[29:01] What did you do? Why did you do that? 你干了些什么 为什么要那么做
[29:03] I didn’t mean to. I didn’t… 我不是故意的 我不是…
[29:05] Shit! What the hell is wrong with you? Look at this! 靠 你有病啊 看你干得好事
[29:07] Will you just calm down! The guy’s probably still in there! 冷静点行吗 那个人很可能还在里面
[29:09] I’m sorry, okay? 对不起 行了吗
[29:12] – Andrew, stop, stop! – But I can… I can help! -安德鲁 停下 -但是我可以帮忙
[29:15] – I can get him out. – Stop doing things! -我可以把他弄出来 -别动了
[29:17] Steve! Steve! 史蒂夫 史蒂夫
[29:23] Steve, be careful! 史蒂夫 小心点
[29:26] Shit! Shit! 靠 靠
[29:28] Oh, my God, Andrew. Are you kidding me? 天哪 安德鲁 你开什么玩笑
[29:33] Steve! 史蒂夫
[29:34] Oh, God. Oh, God. 天哪 天哪
[29:36] Goddamn it! 真该死
[29:39] Steve! 史蒂夫
[29:42] Andrew! Oh… 安德鲁
[29:45] Shit! 靠
[29:47] Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit! 靠 靠 靠 靠
[29:51] Oh, Matt, he’s got him! He’s got him. He’s got… 麦特 他找到他了 他找到他了
[29:54] Help me. 帮帮我
[30:02] I’ll get in back of him. 我托住他
[30:04] Get him up. 把他弄上去
[30:12] Hang on. Steve, stay with him. I’m gonna go get some help. 撑住 史蒂夫 陪着他 我去求救
[30:15] – Are you calling the cops? – Yeah, yeah. -你在报警吗 -对 没错
[30:17] – Will you stop? I can’t hear them. – Will you hang up the phone? -别闹行吗 我听不清了 -挂断电话行吗
[30:19] Yeah. It’s just down past, 对 刚过
[30:20] – uh, White Crescent Bridge. – Matt, he’s fine. -白月桥 -麦特 他没事
[30:21] – Matt, he’s fine. – Yeah. Yeah. -麦特 他没事 -对 没错
[30:23] – Fine, Matt! – Stop! Stop! I can’t hear… -好吧 麦特 -停下别闹 我听不见
[30:27] Hey! Hey! Over here! 这边
[30:30] …Peeled off the road and went 翻下路去
[30:31] – straight through the guardrail. – Hey, is that on? -直接冲过护栏 -喂 机器是开着的吗
[30:34] …This is a game or something? 这是游戏什么的吗
[30:35] I don’t understand how you guys can be so angry. 我不懂你们怎么会这么生气
[30:37] You don’t understand how we can be angry? 你不懂我们怎么这么生气吗
[30:38] Andrew, you… you put somebody in the hospital tonight, okay? 安德鲁 你今晚把人家弄进医院了 好吗
[30:41] Do you understand that? 明白吗
[30:43] Andrew, look at me. You put a guy in the hospital! 安德鲁 看着我 你把一个人弄进医院了
[30:46] How do you feel about that? You hurt somebody! 你觉得如何 你伤害了别人
[30:50] – Shit. – We need rules, okay? -靠 -我们要有规则 好吗
[30:52] Rule number 1: No using it on living things. 第一 不能用在活物身上
[30:55] Rule number 2: You can’t use it when you’re angry. That’s it. 第二 生气的时候禁止使用 就这样
[30:58] Rule number 3: I don’t think we should be using it in public 第三 不在公共场合使用能力
[31:01] or telling anybody about it. 或者把它告诉任何人
[31:02] Look, you can’t just declare rules, okay? 不能随意宣布规则吧
[31:03] I will declare rules… 我来宣布规则
[31:05] You’re the one that said that nothing matters. 是你说的什么都无所谓
[31:06] I will declare rules. 我来宣布规则
[31:07] If we’re gonna keep going, 我们想要继续
[31:08] and we’re getting stronger, we need rules. 想要变强 就得有规则
[31:10] We need rules, right? 我们得有规则吧
[31:13] Matt’s right. We need rules. 麦特说得对 我们得有规则
[31:29] Andrew! Answer the goddamn phone! 安德鲁 接他妈电话
[31:34] Andrew! 安德鲁
[31:35] Matt, what did he say? 麦特 他说什么了
[31:42] Are you still mad at me? 你还生我的气吗
[31:44] – No, I’m not mad. – Well, you seem mad. -不 我没生气 -看着像生气
[31:46] I’m not mad. I just… 我没生气 只是…
[31:48] I just think that we need 只是觉得我们目前
[31:49] to be more careful now, you know? We can’t… 得再小心点 我们不能
[31:52] We have to think a little bit more. 我们得再多考虑点
[31:54] We can’t just do things. We have to think first, okay? 不能为所欲为 得三思而行 好吗
[32:00] – I understand. – Okay. -明白 -好的
[32:02] Why is Steve out in the boonies? 史蒂夫为什么来郊区
[32:05] Where are we? 这是哪儿
[32:06] Steve? 史蒂夫
[32:08] His car’s right there. 他的车在这儿
[32:10] – Yeah. – Steve, where you at? -是啊 -史蒂夫 你在哪
[32:13] Steve! 史蒂夫
[32:17] “Look up.” 抬头
[32:18] Hello, boys. 你们好 哥们
[32:22] – What is up? – No. No. -上面有什么 -不 不
[32:24] Wait, guys. Wait, wait, wait. Check me out. Hear me out. 等等 兄弟们 等等 快看我快看我
[32:26] – You’re flying! – Holy shit! -你在飞 -天哪
[32:28] – Wait, wait, wait. Hear me out. Hear me out. – No way! No way! -快看我快看我 -不可能 不可能
[32:31] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[32:32] It’s much easier than it looks. 小菜一碟
[32:34] I swear. It’s much easier than it looks. 我发誓 比看上去容易多了
[32:36] Oh, my God, dude. 天哪 哥们
[32:38] Make sure you catch yourself. Don’t try and jump, 把握好 别试跳
[32:39] – or you’ll just flip yourself. – I got it. I got it. -不然会摔跟头 -明白了 明白了
[32:41] Come on, Matt. Come on. All right. 快点 麦特 快点 好吧
[32:43] Oh, shit! 靠
[32:45] Oh, man! 哥们
[32:47] – Eating dirt, man. – Why don’t you get behind me? -狗吃屎了吧 哥们 -你站到我身后吧
[32:49] – You were in my way. – What do you mean by “in your way”? -你挡路了 -什么叫挡路了
[32:51] Think Harrier jet. Think Harrier jet. 想想鹞式喷气战机 就像那样
[32:55] Oh, man. 哥们
[32:58] – Goddamn it! – Are you okay? -该死 -你没事吧
[33:00] I’m watching. Just let me concentrate. 我看着呢 别干扰我
[33:01] – Focus! Focus! Okay! – Hold on. -专注 专注行吗 -等等
[33:05] Is that your focus face? 你就是这么专注的吗
[33:06] Oh, my God, dude. 天哪 哥们
[33:09] Whoo! Bullshit! 真的假的
[33:11] – I’m up! I’m up! – Are you kidding me? -我起来了 起来了 -开什么玩笑
[33:13] – Holy crap! – Hold it! Hold it! -我靠 -撑住 撑住
[33:15] – Oh, my God, dude. I am doing it. – Holy crap, dude. -天哪 哥们 我起飞了 -我靠 哥们
[33:19] – Yeah! – That’s it, man. You’re doing it. -太好了 -就是这样 哥们 你起飞了
[33:23] – Okay. Okay. – Andrew, don’t fart. We’ll never find you again. -很好 -安德鲁 别放屁 能把你嘣飞了
[33:26] Steve, stop me. Stop me, stop me. 史蒂夫 帮我停下 停住我 停住我
[33:28] Oh, my God. 天哪
[33:30] You are flying now. You guys look so cute together. 你们都飞了 看你俩在一起真可爱
[33:33] Whoa! I’m coming up. I’m bringing the camera, okay? 我要上去 我带着摄影机 好吗
[33:37] All right. 好的
[33:40] All right. How do we get down? 好的 我们怎么下去
[33:49] Andrew! It’s freezing up here! 安德鲁 这上面冻死人了
[33:52] I can’t hear you. 我听不清你说的话
[33:56] Activate hyperdrive! 开启超光速推进装置
[34:03] Where the hell are we? 我们到底在哪
[34:04] – Catch up! Let’s go! – What? -快来 我们走 -什么
[34:07] Whoo! This is insane! 真是疯了
[34:14] – Dude! – All right, Andrew! -哥们 -安德鲁
[34:19] – Tag, you’re it! – Watch out. -抓到你了 该你抓我们了 -小心
[34:22] Pump the brakes! Whoa! Aah! 刹车
[34:25] Hey, Matt! You’re finally good at something! 麦特 终于有你擅长的事了
[34:29] It’s so easy! Yeah! 真简单 太棒了
[34:41] Got it! 接住了
[34:43] Tebow time, baby! 来玩橄榄球吧 宝贝
[34:50] Oh! Nice hands, Steve! 好球 史蒂夫
[34:51] Touchdown! Throw it back to Daddy! 触地得分 快扔回来
[34:56] Oh, dude. Nice catch, man! Yes! 哥们 接得好 哥们 没错
[35:03] – Steve! Go deep! – Hey, Matt! -史蒂夫 再下去点 -麦特
[35:05] Do you hear that? 你听见了吗
[35:09] What is that? 听见什么
[35:10] Whoa! Steve! 史蒂夫
[35:48] Oh, shit. Almost died, dude. Holy shit. Holy shit. 靠 差点挂了 哥们 真他妈的
[35:51] Almost died, man! Almost… 差点就挂了 哥们 就差一点儿
[35:53] Andrew, you saved my life! 安德鲁 你救了我
[35:55] Oh, my God. You saved my life! 天哪 你救了我
[35:57] Oh, God, you saved my life! 天哪 你救了我
[35:59] Oh, my God! 天哪
[36:02] Okay. Holy shit. 好吧 真他妈的
[36:04] Is that the camera? You saved me and the camera? 那是摄影机吗 你连摄影机都救下了
[36:07] Please tell me you got that on tape! You have to… 你把刚才那幕拍下来了吧 一定要…
[36:10] Ah, shit. 靠
[36:13] – What the hell? – We’re alive! -怎么回事 -我们还活着
[36:15] What do you mean? The hell happened? 什么意思 发生什么了
[36:16] You didn’t see what happened? 你没看见发生什么了吗
[36:17] Oh, shit! Andrew! Andrew! You’re a genius! 靠 安德鲁 安德鲁 你是个天才
[36:21] We got to see this! Holy… 你得看看这个 真是…
[36:23] All right. Oh. Holy shit. 好的 真他妈的
[36:26] Wait. Oh, God! We’re on the ground. Yes! 等等 天哪 我们在地上 没错
[36:31] We have broken history! 我们创造新历史了
[36:32] I mean, I’m talking about since the caveman times. 结束了山顶洞人
[36:34] Uh, the Egyptians, the Wright brothers. 埃及人 莱特兄弟的时代
[36:37] Come here, Matt. Come here. Get in here. Get in. 过来 麦特 到这来 对着镜头说
[36:40] Say it. “I Can fly.” 说啊 我能飞
[36:41] – I can fly. – I can fly! -我能飞 -我能飞
[36:43] – Oh, come on. – Say it with your chest! -拜托 -气运丹田
[36:44] – I can fly! – Say it, Matt. -我会飞 -大声说 麦特
[36:46] – Shout it out! – I can fly! -喊出来 -我会飞
[36:48] I can fly! I can fly! 我会飞 我会飞
[36:50] I tried to save you, man. Andrew was just quicker. 我想救你来着 只是安德鲁比我快
[36:52] How does that go again? 再来一次如何
[36:54] We almost died. 我们差点就死了
[36:56] Oh, please. Gestures… 拜托 那姿势…
[36:58] How does she not notice though? 她怎么会没察觉呢
[37:00] Come on. Let’s be serious, guys. 说真的 哥们儿
[37:02] She definitely noticed that it’s gotten better. 她当然察觉到比以前更爽
[37:05] You just gotta be, you know… 只是变得…你懂的
[37:07] Yeah? 什么
[37:07] You just gotta be subtle. 变得微妙
[37:08] That is so cool. 真酷啊
[37:12] Dude. And I haven’t had sex since summer. 哥们儿 我自从暑假就没做过爱了
[37:15] I haven’t had sex since ever. 我从来没有做过爱
[37:17] Really? 真的吗
[37:19] That is completely unacceptable. 这实在让人难以接受
[37:22] How are you guys so cool? How are you guys so cool, man? 你们怎么忍得住 怎么忍得住
[37:25] Liquid nitrogen. 液氮冷冻小弟弟
[37:47] Hey, guys? 哥们儿
[37:48] Guys? You guys up? 你们还醒着吗
[37:53] Yeah. 嗯
[37:55] Hey, uh… Today was like… 今天是…
[38:01] It was like, I think, the best day of my life. 我觉得是我人生中最美好的一天
[38:06] Like, I mean… 我是说
[38:10] I’m thinking about it, and I can’t think of any day… 回想一下 真的没有任何一天
[38:13] that I liked better than today, you know? 比今天更好玩
[38:18] I really… I think it was. 我真的这么觉得
[38:27] Yeah. 是啊
[38:31] Unanimous. 同感
[38:34] Yes. 没错
[38:35] Okay. Good. 很好
[38:40] Okay, check this out. Say what you want, 你们觉得
[38:42] but I’m thinking about booking it to Maui for the weekend. 周末飞到毛伊岛玩
[38:44] – What’s up with that? – Seriously? -如何 -真的吗
[38:45] Well, we could do it. I mean, I was thinking the same thing, 可以 我想过类似的
[38:48] except I’ve always wanted to go to Tibet. 一直想去西藏
[38:50] – Why Tibet? – Tibet? -为什么去西藏 -西藏
[38:52] Yeah. I don’t know. 我也不知道
[38:54] It seems really beautiful, you know, with all the… 那里应该很美 有很多
[38:58] Will you shut up? Shut… 闭嘴好不好 闭嘴
[39:00] The monuments and mountains, you know? Mm-hmm. 历史古迹 崇山峻岭
[39:03] I don’t know. And the monks 我不太清楚是不是真的
[39:05] have achieved such a high level of enlightenment… 喇嘛修行很高
[39:08] that they can, like, float and shit, you know? 他们能悬浮之类的
[39:11] So we would fit right in. 我们可以融入他们
[39:12] We could really mess with their heads as well. 也可以耍耍他们
[39:16] Yeah, but, like, seriously, I think we should go. 不过说真的 我们应该去
[39:20] It would be really cool. Peaceful. 那里可以让人内心平静
[39:25] No, I think it’s a really good idea. I actually would like to go. 这是个很好的主意 我真想去
[39:28] I’m down. You down, Steve? 我赞成 你呢 史蒂夫
[39:31] What… I… I don’t know, man. 我…不大确定
[39:33] There’s no bikinis in Tibet. 西藏没有比基尼美女
[39:34] So I don’t know if I’m down with that. 所以我在犹豫
[39:36] It was brilliant. Oh, it was so amazing. 太棒了 太好玩了
[39:38] She might have lost her job. 她也许已经丢了工作
[39:40] Oh, shit, dude. I got my mom’s birthday. I gotta go. 糟了 今天是老妈的生日 我得走了
[39:43] It’s Aunt Deb’s birthday today? 今天小黛阿姨的生日吗
[39:45] Yeah. I gotta go. I gotta go. 嗯 我得走了
[39:47] – Tell her I said hi. – Later, Matt. -代我问候她 -回见 麦特
[39:49] All right, what do you want to do now? Where do you want to go? 现在咱俩干什么去呢
[39:52] I don’t know. I mean, I don’t want to go home. 我不想回家
[39:54] Oh, do you want to go into the city? 你想去城里吗
[39:56] Nah, it’s rush hour, bro. It’s gonna be so much traffic. 现在是上下班时间 交通拥堵
[39:59] So what? 那又怎样
[40:00] Oh, yeah. That’s right. Duh! Let’s go. 你说的对啊 我们走
[40:08] Oh, hey. Sorry, I just… 打扰了 我…
[40:10] Hi. 你好
[40:12] Do you mind if I film you? 介意我拍拍你吗
[40:14] Uh, a little bit. I don’t really like being on camera actually. 有点 我不大喜欢被拍
[40:18] Well, maybe it’s, like, exposure therapy. 这是暴露疗法 治疗被拍恐惧症
[40:21] Yeah. No, I just came by to give you something actually. 我只是来给你一个东西
[40:25] – You did? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[40:28] What? 什么东西
[40:29] I was watching your, um… 我看了你的
[40:32] your… your… you know, your blog? 你的…博客
[40:35] There’s a drought in the Central African Republic, right? 中非共和国遭遇了旱灾 是吧
[40:38] Yeah. So I saw that and I 我看了
[40:39] thought it seems pretty cool, and it’s cheap too, 觉得你写的不错 而且也不贵
[40:41] so I thought why not? 所以我想何不捐点钱呢
[40:44] – Totally. – Yeah. -那可不 -是啊
[40:45] Yeah, I can tell that you’re really global and big picture, 看得出你对全球大事
[40:49] concerned about that kind of stuff. 还挺关心的
[40:50] Yeah. 是的
[40:54] You know, Matt, you can just mail this yourself. 麦特 你可以自己去寄
[40:57] I’m not your mom. 我又不是你妈
[40:59] Okay. I mean, I just… 好吧 我是说
[41:01] What is this? Is this, like, the new you? 什么 是不是想说你已经变了
[41:04] You got too smart to have fun in eighth grade. So now what? 你八年级不是高高在上吗 现在怎么了
[41:07] No. 不是
[41:08] Casey, Casey, Casey, Casey, Casey, Casey. 凯茜 凯茜
[41:10] Listen, listen. Can I just talk to you for a second? 能和你谈谈吗
[41:13] – Can I just tell you something? – Mm-hmm. -我想说 -说吧
[41:15] I just… I… I… 我…
[41:18] I just want you to know I’m not, you know, who I was… now. 我已经不是之前的我了
[41:21] You know, I’m cool. I’m just… 我现在很好 我…
[41:24] You’re cool? 你很好?
[41:25] High school popularity 高中生哗众取宠这种事
[41:26] just seemed like this weird backward contest, 就像古怪的竞赛
[41:29] and I thought since I knew that, I could just… 当时我以为看透了这一点就能
[41:31] That made you better than everybody else. 就等于你比别人优越
[41:33] No. No, no, no. 不不不
[41:34] I know what you mean. 我懂你的意思
[41:35] I would separate myself from that. 我尽量独善其身
[41:36] – I get it. – You get it? -我懂了 -你懂了吗
[41:38] Mm-hmm. 懂了
[41:39] I know it sounds weird. I just wanted you to know that. 我知道这听起来古怪 我只想让你知道
[41:42] To know that you’re cool. 知道你很酷
[41:44] Wow, I really screwed this up. 真的搞砸了
[41:48] Not as much as you might think. 没你想得那么糟
[41:50] – Really? – Good-bye. -真的吗 -再见
[41:51] – Casey… – I gotta go. Bye. -凯茜 -就这样吧 拜
[41:54] Come on. 见鬼
[41:57] Dude! When did you start doing this? Like, since when? 哥们儿 你什么时候开始研究这的
[42:01] What, with the camera? 什么 摄影吗
[42:02] Yes, with the camera. 摄影
[42:04] I don’t know. It’s been a little while, I guess. 我不记得了 好长时间了吧
[42:05] See… Oh. I can’t do that. 我摆不平录像机
[42:07] I can’t do stuff that requires finesse. 我摆不平这种精密仪器
[42:10] I tried to type my name out yesterday, 我昨天想输自己的名字
[42:11] and I cracked my keyboard in half. 结果把键盘弄坏了
[42:13] No, dude. It’s really easy. 不是 哥们儿 这很简单
[42:14] You just… You think that you’re holding it. 你只需想 你拿着它
[42:17] – See, that’s what I’m talking about right there. – What? -你看 这就是我想说的 -什么
[42:21] You’re always thinking up new shit that we can do, man. 你总能想出新花样
[42:25] – This is insane. – You know… I mean… -太厉害了 -我…
[42:28] Yeah. Yeah. 是的 是的
[42:29] Yeah. Yes. I guess that I am. 我的确这样
[42:38] Mom’s, like, never home any more. 我妈好像再也不回来了
[42:42] I mean, you saw how my dad is. He’s just… quiet. 你看到我爸爸的样子了 他就是一直安静地
[42:47] Sits around. 闲坐着
[42:48] And it’s pointless to talk to 跟他说这没有意义
[42:50] him about it ’cause he’s got… nothing to say. 因为他无话可说
[42:54] See, it’s different, ’cause you’ve always had friends, 不一样 因为你人缘好
[42:56] and people want to talk to you and be around you. 大家都喜欢和你在一起玩
[42:59] I never had any of that. 我几乎没有朋友
[43:01] I mean, before this, I barely even hung out with Matt, 之前我都很少和麦特一块玩
[43:04] and he’s my cousin. 他还是我表兄
[43:06] We were close when we were little, but… 我们小时候很亲密 但
[43:10] I don’t know. In high school, everything changed. 到了高中 一切都变了
[43:12] Ever been to the Space Needle? 去过太空针塔吗[西雅图著名建筑]
[43:15] Yep. When I was, like, five. 去过 好像5岁时去的
[43:19] It’s for tourists. 那是给游客看的
[43:22] Well, I don’t know. I mean, I went, um… 我不知道
[43:26] I think I was, like, seven… 我好像7岁时去的
[43:28] with my dad one time and… 和我爸一起
[43:33] I don’t know. It was actually a really good day. 那天过得很美好
[43:36] You remember that? 你还记得吗
[43:39] Yeah. Actually, I do. 记得很清楚
[43:43] You know, I’ve been meaning to ask you. 我一直想问你
[43:46] Winter break is coming up. 寒假要到了
[43:48] You should do the talent show with me. 你应该和我一块去参加达人秀
[43:52] No way. 不去
[43:53] Why not? It’d be good for you to get out there, you know. 为什么不去 这对你很有帮助
[43:55] Meet some people, meet some girls. 认识一些朋友 结识一些女孩
[43:57] Dude, I’m not… it’s just not… 哥们儿 我不…
[44:00] – What? – Look, I’m just really shy, okay? -什么 -我真的很内向害羞
[44:02] And I don’t… I don’t even have any talents, so… 我也没有啥才艺
[44:07] What are you talking about, you don’t have… You have talent. 乱说 你怎么没有才艺 你有
[44:12] You’ve got talent. 你已经拥有了
[44:15] Oh, dude, no way. 哥们儿 不行
[44:17] You look handsome. 真帅
[44:20] Thanks, yes. 谢谢
[44:22] Steve… let me borrow some of his clothes 史蒂夫借给我的衣服
[44:25] to make me look cool or whatever. 让我打扮帅一些
[44:29] I’m glad you’re spending so much time with your friends. 我很高兴你常跟朋友们相处
[44:33] Yeah. Yeah, me too. 我喜欢和他们在一起
[44:47] – Hey. – What? -小子 -什么事
[44:52] How are you getting to school? 你怎么去学校
[44:56] – I don’t know what you mean. – Don’t bullshit me, you idiot. -什么意思 -别骗我 我都知道
[44:59] Matt doesn’t come. He doesn’t drive up. 麦特没来接你
[45:03] You leave the house. Who the hell’s giving you rides to school? 你离开家 谁载你去学校
[45:07] – M… Matt. – All right. You know what? -麦…麦特 -别装了
[45:11] You’re lying. 你在撒谎
[45:15] You’re up to something, and you can’t hide it. 你们在策划什么 隐瞒不了我
[45:19] You think you can just slink, hmm? 你觉得溜走就完事了吗
[45:21] Sneak in, sneak around my house, smiling? 整天笑眯眯的在我屋檐下摸进摸出
[45:27] I’m onto your shit. 我盯上你了
[45:29] How do you even work this stupid thing? 这东西怎么操作
[45:34] Ah! And we’re in business. 开始了
[46:03] Um, what are you doing here? 你在干嘛
[46:06] I’m filming for the talent show. 在录达人秀
[46:10] Matt Garetty is filming for the talent show. 麦特·盖瑞特在录达人秀
[46:13] Yes, I am. 是的
[46:17] What is this, some kind of newfound school spirit? 这是新流行的校园精神吗
[46:20] How do you like it, huh? Being on camera? 拍拍你怎么样
[46:22] – I actually don’t mind being on camera. – Oh. Here we go. -可以啊 -开始
[46:24] Ladies and gentlemen, now coming to the stage… 女士们先生们 下面将要上场的是
[46:26] What? No philosophical comeback for me? 怎么不用一套哲学理论来反驳我
[46:28] Steve Montgomery. 史蒂夫·蒙哥马利
[46:30] You’re probably gonna want to get this on camera. 你该把这个录下来
[46:38] All my underclassmen, come on. 学弟学妹们 喊起来
[46:39] Make some noise. That’s not loud enough. 大声点 不够响
[46:42] How about my upperclassmen? Come on. Make some noise! 学弟学妹们 喊起来呀
[46:45] Yeah, Steve! 史蒂夫
[46:46] Let me hear it from my seniors, class of 2012! 学长学姐在哪里 2012级同学呢
[46:51] Yeah. Shh. 安静 安静
[46:54] Now I want you guys to give it up 下面我们有请
[46:56] for the young and very talented Mr. Andrew Detmer. 年轻又才华横溢的安德鲁·戴特莫先生
[47:02] – And you’re on. – Come on, y’all. -开始了 -大家欢迎啊
[47:04] – What are you guys doing? – Let’s go, let’s go! -你们在搞什么 -加油 加油
[47:06] Are you playing a prank on your cousin? 在捉弄你表弟吗
[47:10] That’s mean, Matt. 这样不好 麦特
[47:12] Just watch. 看就是了
[47:17] Really? 真的吗
[47:22] – Good luck! – What’s he doing? -好运 -他在干嘛
[47:24] Show us some talent! 露两手
[47:28] Nice, Matt. 够了 麦特
[47:37] Fifty-two Pick up! Pick ’em up! 全都捡起来
[47:40] No way! 不会吧
[47:52] Go, Andrew! 安德鲁 加油
[47:54] What? What? 不可思议
[48:03] – Are they gonna walk on that? – What do you think? -他们要走钢丝吗 -你觉得呢
[48:14] Whoa. He’s got it. He’s got it. He’s got it. 他行的 他会成功的
[48:20] Yeah, you got it. 成功了
[48:22] Holy crap! 神了
[48:25] Yeah! Cakewalk! 步态舞啊
[48:31] Oh, my God. Andrew is so amazing. 天哪 太不可思议了
[48:46] – Seriously, how are they doing this? – I don’t know. -这怎么弄的 -我不知道
[48:50] Magic. 魔法
[48:56] That was amazing! 太不可思议了
[49:03] Oh, my God. I can see your head is, 天哪 我看到你的头
[49:06] – Like, exploding right now. – What? -像要爆炸一样 -什么
[49:09] This is the beginning of your downfall. 你的巅峰到此为止了
[49:10] Hubris. Right there. 因为骄傲
[49:13] – What’s hubris? – Ha, ha, ha. -哪骄傲了 -不告诉你
[49:15] No, what does hubris mean, Matt? 哪骄傲了 麦特
[49:17] Are you Seriously? 你真想知道吗
[49:19] – What does seriously mean? – What? I’m…. -知道什么啊 -什么 我…
[49:21] – Get in there. – Don’t push me, dude. I’m going. -进去 -别推 我走着呢
[49:24] Your fans await. You’re the man of the hour. 粉丝在等你 今天你是焦点
[49:26] – Look at this house! – Oh, sick! -看这个大厅 -太棒了
[49:28] – Dude, this place looks huge. – I know. -这地方真大 -是啊
[49:31] – It’s enormous. – Dude. -太大了 -哥们儿
[49:32] Matt! Andrew! 麦特 安德鲁
[49:33] Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Steve! Oh, my God! 天哪 史蒂夫
[49:35] Everybody’s freaking out. Come on, 大家都疯了 快
[49:36] Man. Everybody’s been waiting for you. 大家都在等你
[49:39] V.I.P. Coming through. Coming through! 重要人物到了 让一让
[49:41] Andrew Copperfield coming through! 大魔术师安德鲁到啦
[49:43] Make way, make way. 让让 让让
[49:46] – Matt, come this way. – Drew, over here. -麦特 这边 -德鲁 这里
[49:50] Andrew Detmer’s in the house! 安德鲁·戴特莫在这里
[49:56] – How are you feeling? – I’m… I’m… I’m doing good. -感觉怎样 -很好
[50:00] Yeah? Are you sure? Are you sure? 你确信吗 确信吗
[50:03] Hello. Andrew. 你好 安德鲁
[50:04] – Magic is so hot. – Oh, wow. Thanks. -魔术太刺激了 -谢谢
[50:06] So, do you not remember me at all? 还记得我吗
[50:11] – Um… Monica, right? Monica. – Yes! -莫妮卡 对吧 莫妮卡 -是的
[50:13] …Setting the camera down. I’m setting the camera down. 我放好摄像机
[50:17] Oh. Excuse me. 抱歉
[50:19] Have you ever played that, over there? 玩过那边的游戏吗
[50:21] Uh, no. I have never played that, over there. 没 从没玩过
[50:24] – No? – Never. -没玩过吗 -没有
[50:26] I bet you’re good at it. 我打赌你会玩的很棒
[50:28] – What, you just throw the ball into the cups? – Yep. Yep. -把球扔到杯子里去吗 -是的
[50:30] I actually could be good at that right now. 我的确可以
[50:33] Yeah? 真的吗
[50:35] Maybe. 可能行
[50:35] Let’s find out. 去试试
[50:36] No, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[50:37] Come on! 来吧
[50:37] Come on. 来吧
[50:39] Okay, okay. 好吧
[50:39] Come on. 来吧
[50:40] Okay, I’m coming. I’m coming. 好吧 我去
[50:41] There you are. 在这啊
[51:08] Hey, where is Andrew anyway? 安德鲁去哪了
[51:10] Oh. Andrew’s upstairs with the girl with the pink hair. 他和红头发女孩在楼上
[51:16] What, like, they went together? 什么 他俩一起上去的吗
[51:18] That’s my boy. Of course they went together. 好小子 当然是他俩一起上去的
[51:20] What are you talking ’bout? 这还有什么疑问
[51:21] Hey, Andrew. I hope you’re seeing this. 安德鲁希望你能看看这段
[51:23] Congratulations, sir. 祝贺您啊
[51:25] I just wanted you to know, dude… 你知道吗 哥们儿
[51:27] I was really worried about you before all this, you know? 之前我一直担心你
[51:31] But, dude, things are gonna get so much better for you now. 你小子今时不同往日了
[51:35] I really, really feel that. 我真的真的这样认为
[51:37] And I want you to know I love you, you know? 我想说 我爱你
[51:40] I love you, man. It’s you and me. 我爱你 你和我
[51:43] It’s Detmer and Garetty, extended family for life. 德特默和加瑞特是一家人
[51:48] – Oh, sorry. Sorry. – No, man. Excuse yourself. -对不起 对不起 -没事儿
[51:54] Oh, man. When did I become the one who’s out here filming myself? 我什么时候成了爱自拍的人了
[51:58] Hey, Matt. 麦特
[52:00] Oh, hey. Hey, Casey. 你好 凯茜
[52:03] So what are you filming? 你在拍什么
[52:05] Uh, it’s just a thing. 随便拍拍而已
[52:07] It’s not like eye of the storm or anything. 不是什么重要新闻
[52:10] Hey, I wanted to… I wanted to tell you… 我想…我想说
[52:13] I’ve really been… it’s been making me think a lot. 我想了很多
[52:15] I’ve been kind of thinking about it in my… 想了很多生活中
[52:18] No, I have. Like, in my life. 我生活中
[52:20] I’ve been thinking, if I applied myself, what I could do. 如果我做些力所能及的事
[52:22] I could really… I could change the world. 我真的能改变世界
[52:25] I mean, it’s really been… 我是说
[52:26] You’re drunk. 你喝多了
[52:27] What? 什么
[52:29] Hey, Casey? 凯茜
[52:32] I’ve basically been stalking you since, like, sophomore year. 我从二年级起就追踪你
[52:36] Sorry, use of the word stalking? I shouldn’t have said… 抱歉 用错词了 不该说追踪
[52:39] You want to get out of here? 想出去走走吗
[52:41] – Yeah. – Yeah? -好啊 -真的吗
[52:43] Yes. Yes, definitely. 当然
[52:44] Uh, I… I have to drop off the camera first though. 我得先把摄影机放回去
[52:51] Okay, you guys are getting ready to witness history, all right? 各位 见证奇迹的时刻到了
[52:54] I’m like a proud dad right now 我现在就像个骄傲的父亲
[52:56] because behind these doors, 因为这扇门后面
[52:57] Andrew Detmer becomes a man. 安德鲁·戴特莫将成为真正的男人
[53:02] He’s a little boy behind there. He’s scared. 他还是个恐慌的小男孩
[53:04] He’s like a butterfly, getting ready to emerge… 像只蝴蝶 将要破茧而出
[53:06] – Oh, God! – From a cocoon or some shit like that. -天哪 -别管破什么 总之要成为男人了
[53:08] Disgusting weirdo! 怪物 恶心
[53:10] – Wait. What happened? – Ha-ha. Okay… -等等 怎么了 -没事 没事
[53:12] – Is that… – Out of my way now! -到底… -让开
[53:14] – Oh, man. – Monica, what happened? -真是的 -莫妮卡 怎么了
[53:17] Drew! Drew! It’s okay, man. Don’t worry about it. 德鲁 德鲁 没事 别害怕
[53:20] Look, it happens to the best of us, okay? Dude! 哥们儿 高手也会发生这事的
[53:22] You had a little too much to drink… 你喝的有点多了
[53:23] You… Oh. Oh. Whoa, buddy. 你…噢 哥们儿
[53:26] – The hell’s going on, dude? – Why are you laughing? -发生什么了 -你笑什么
[53:28] Aw, man. All over my jacket. 都弄我衣服上了
[53:30] – Stop. Stop laughing. – What are you talking about? -停 不许笑 -你在说什么呀
[53:32] – It’s cool, man. – No, it’s not cool, Steve. Stop. -酷 -一点都不酷 史蒂夫 停
[53:35] Stop what? It’s cool, man. 停什么 真的酷
[53:38] – Will you just get out of here? Get out! – Drew, Drew! -出去好吗 出去 -德鲁
[53:40] What’s your problem? You think this is funny? 你有毛病啊 很好笑吗
[53:41] No, I’m not laughing… 没有 我没笑
[53:42] Get out! 出去
[54:17] Dad! 爸
[54:19] Andrew! Please! I need my medicine. 安德鲁 快给我 我的药
[54:24] Mom’s in pain, all right? She needs her pills! Where are you? 妈妈很痛苦 她的药呢 你在哪
[54:31] Where are you? 你在哪
[54:39] Dad! 爸
[54:40] Hoarding a $500 camera 你妈快死了
[54:42] while your mom dies in there? 你还竟然藏着个500块钱的摄影机
[54:44] I mean, how selfish can you be! 你有多自私
[54:50] I went through your camera. 我看了里面的内容
[54:54] What did you see? 看到什么了
[54:57] Just you being a loser. 看到你是个废物
[55:01] You think that those people are your friends? 你觉得那些人是你朋友吗
[55:04] Huh? They’re not. 不是
[55:06] You’re an embarrassment. 你就是他们的笑柄
[55:09] You’re running around this town, spending my money. 你到处跑来跑去 花着我的钱
[55:12] Look at me when I’m talking to you! 我跟你说话时要看着我
[55:13] I didn’t spend any of your money, Richard. 我没花你一分钱 理查德
[55:16] ‘Cause I don’t have a dime to spend. 因为我一分钱也没有用
[55:19] Every last cent… Look at me! 每一分钱 看着我
[55:21] – Every last cent goes to school for you… – School? -都给你上学了 -上学?
[55:24] And medication for your mother. 都给你妈治病了
[55:25] I go to a public school! 我上的是公立学校
[55:26] I can’t even pay for a goddamn… 我连个该死的…
[55:27] You don’t pay for a public school, you idiot! 公立学校不花钱 你个白痴
[55:31] What did you call me? 你叫我什么
[55:33] Did you call me an idiot, you shit? 叫我白痴 你这混小子
[55:34] Did you call me an idiot? Huh? 你叫我白痴
[55:38] You piece of shit! 混蛋
[55:39] Get up. I said get up! 起来 我叫你起来
[55:43] Get up! 起来
[55:47] – I could crush you, you know that? – Stop it! -我能把你捏碎 信不信 -住手
[55:49] Crush you! Get… 捏死你
[56:19] Smile, Matt. 麦特 笑一个
[56:21] Oh, my God, Matt. 天哪 麦特
[56:23] Can we not do the camera thing right now, please? 先别拍好不好
[56:26] What happened? 怎么了
[56:28] Uh… It just started out of nowhere. 不知不觉会流鼻血
[56:31] Are you okay? 没事吧
[56:34] My head hurts really bad. 头痛得厉害
[56:37] That’s probably Steve calling your cell again. 或许又是史蒂夫打来的
[56:39] I’ll call him back later. 我稍后打给他
[56:41] I think it’s time to turn the lens. 该我来拍你了
[56:43] – Matt! Matt! Come on! – Oh, wow. I did not expect this. -麦特 别这样 -哇 意外之喜啊
[56:46] – Give me my… – Whoa! -给我…-好看
[56:55] Hey! Hey, asshole! 混球 这里
[56:58] What are you doing up here? 你在那儿干嘛呢
[56:59] Just leave me alone, Steve! 别来烦我 史蒂夫
[57:01] You can’t be up here, dude. This isn’t safe. 你不能呆在那儿 很危险
[57:03] I don’t want to talk to anyone. 我不想和任何人讲话
[57:05] Bro! What are you doing up here? 哥们 你到底是怎么了
[57:07] Leave me alone! 别烦我
[57:10] How did you find me? 你怎么知道我在这儿
[57:12] I don’t know, man. My nose was bleeding. 不知道啊 我流鼻血了
[57:15] I heard your voice or something like… 就听到你的声音 就像…
[57:17] What the hell happened to your face? 你的脸怎么了
[57:18] Nothing, man. Just leave me alone. 没事 哥们 离我远点
[57:20] No, dude, that’s not nothing. That… Your dad! 不 哥们 一定有事 是你爸
[57:23] Your dad beat the shit out of you. 是你爸把你打成这样的
[57:24] He can’t do that to you now. 可你已经不是小孩子了
[57:26] Will you stop acting like you give a shit? 别说得自己像个大侠一般
[57:28] Dude. Why are you talking to me like this? 哥们 你这是什么态度
[57:31] I’m your best friend. 我是你最好的朋友啊
[57:32] I don’t have any friends! 我从来就没有朋友
[57:34] You were never my friend before any of this. 奇遇之前我从来就不认识你
[57:36] I hang out with you and Matt, like, every day! 我们几乎每天都在一起
[57:38] We’re supposed to fly around the world together. 我们说好要结伴飞行 环游世界的
[57:41] Don’t you… Do you remember that? 难道你…不记得了吗
[57:43] – You think I’m… – Stop! Just stop talking to me! -你以为我在…-闭嘴 给我闭嘴
[57:45] Why won’t you just leave me alone? 你就不能离我远点
[57:47] Steve, I’m telling you, get away from me! 史蒂夫 听好了 给我滚远点
[57:50] Get away from me now! Please! 给我滚远点 求你
[58:28] …who, by the power of God, are safeguarded in faith. …神的力量会保佑信徒们福寿安康
[58:32] Even though you do not see him now, 虽然如今天人永隔
[58:34] you rejoice with an indescribable and glorious joy… 话语的苍白无力与昔日的荣光
[58:39] as you attain the goal of your faith… 一如你到达了信念的顶峰
[58:41] the salvation of your soul. 灵魂的救赎
[58:45] What are you doing? You filming graves? 你在干嘛 拍坟堆儿吗
[58:49] – I don’t get it. – What do you care? -搞不懂 -关你什么事
[58:51] You haven’t been returning my calls. 你没回我的电话
[58:52] Why aren’t you returning my calls? 你为什么不回电话
[58:54] – I’ve been busy. – No, you haven’t. -我很忙 -不 你不忙
[58:56] Why aren’t you returning my calls? 为什么不回我电话
[58:58] I just don’t feel like talking. 我不想说话
[58:59] – Turn off the camera. – No. -把摄像机关掉 -不
[59:01] Andrew. Andrew, turn off the camera. 安德鲁 安德鲁 把机子关掉
[59:05] Andrew? 安德鲁
[59:06] How did he get struck by lightning… 他在被闪电击中时
[59:07] during a storm with no recorded lightning strikes? 你的摄像机怎么会没拍到闪电
[59:11] How? 说啊
[59:12] And they found Steve out in the middle of a field. 而且他们是在旷野中找到他的
[59:14] Why would Steve go out in the 为什么史蒂夫
[59:15] middle of a field during a lightning storm, Andrew? 要顶着暴风雨到野外去 安德鲁
[59:17] – I don’t know. – Why? What? -不知道 -为什么 什么
[59:18] I don’t know what happened, Matt! 我不知道怎么回事 麦特
[59:20] I don’t believe you, okay? I don’t believe you. 我才不信 好吗 鬼才相信你
[59:22] I want you to turn off the camera and talk to me. 我要你关掉机子跟我谈谈
[59:24] – Why? – ‘Cause I want to have a conversation with you. -为什么 -因为我想认真跟你谈谈
[59:26] Don’t tell me what to do, Matt. 别对我指手划脚 麦特
[59:27] You can’t tell me what to do! Don’t ever tell… 你无权命令我 别跟我讲…
[59:29] – Give me… Shut it off! – Get off of me! -给我…关掉 -滚开
[59:35] Andrew… Are you joking right now? 安德鲁…你在开玩笑吗
[59:37] Is this a joke to you? I… 这对你来说就是个玩笑吗 我…
[59:46] What did you do, Andrew? 你都做了什么 安德鲁
[59:48] What did you do? 你做了什么事
[59:51] Who am I supposed to tell about this? 这种事我该对谁讲
[59:52] Who do I talk to? Who do I talk to about this? 我对谁讲 这种事我对谁讲
[59:55] Why won’t you just tell me what happened, Andrew? 你为什么就不告诉我发生了什么呢 安德鲁
[1:00:11] Please believe me, Steve. 求你相信我 史蒂夫
[1:00:15] Please, it’s just I… 求求你 我只是…
[1:00:17] I don’t know what I did. I… 我不知道干了什么 我…
[1:00:19] I lost control, and… 我失去了理智 而且…
[1:00:22] and I’m so sorry. 我现在追悔莫及
[1:00:25] This thing is just becoming a part of me now, 如今我已经欲罢不能
[1:00:29] and I don’t… 我也不…
[1:00:32] I miss you, Steve. 想念你 史蒂夫
[1:01:25] …all the drills. Good. We’re all pretty good, right? …所有训练 不错 都很棒
[1:01:27] Get ready. Go! 准备 开始
[1:01:29] You guys! Do not hesitate. 姑娘们 别停下
[1:01:34] Did you hear the words? 听说了吗
[1:01:41] He was like… 他就像…
[1:01:45] Oh! Oh, Andrew! 安德鲁
[1:01:48] Dry off! 吹干它
[1:01:50] Totally. 没错
[1:01:55] Hey, Wayne! 韦恩
[1:02:03] Okay, so, see this one here? 看见这个了吗
[1:02:06] This one I got really clean 这颗我拔得干净利落
[1:02:08] ’cause I did this little, like, 因为使了一点小技巧
[1:02:09] lasso thing around the root, you know? 就像用绳套从根部拔出来的一样
[1:02:13] But then these two… 但是这两颗…
[1:02:15] these, I did not get as good. 都拔得不好
[1:02:18] See how they’re broken? 怎么会断了呢
[1:02:20] I think it’s because I got them from the middle, 我想是力用在了牙的中部上
[1:02:22] you know, instead of the root. 而不是从牙根上发力
[1:02:27] Oh. Sloppy. 真脏
[1:02:29] I’ve been doing a lot of reading, 我读了很多书
[1:02:31] you know, like, online about, like… 你知道 像网上的 像…
[1:02:32] just like evolution and, like… and natural selection… 革命之类的 像…自然选择之类
[1:02:35] and how, like, there’s this thing, right? 不管怎样 有那么一种东西 是吧
[1:02:38] It is called the apex predator, right? 叫做生物之王
[1:02:40] And basically what this is 基本上说就是
[1:02:42] is the strongest animal in the ecosystem, right? 它是生态系统里的最强者
[1:02:45] And as human beings, 作为人类
[1:02:48] we are… we’re considered the apex predator, 我们…把自己看成是万物之灵
[1:02:50] but only because, like, smaller 但是就像
[1:02:51] animals can’t feed on us… 弱小的动物动不了我们
[1:02:53] because of weapons and stuff, right? 因为我们有武器之类的东西 是吧
[1:02:55] The lion does not feel guilty 狮子不会因为杀死了羚羊
[1:02:57] when it kills a gazelle. Right? 而有负罪感 对吧
[1:03:00] You do not feel guilty when you squash a fly. 当你拍死只苍蝇你也不会有负罪感
[1:03:05] And I think that means something. 这种想法很有道理
[1:03:08] I just think that really means something. 真的很有道理
[1:03:21] This one I got really clean 这颗我拔得干净利落
[1:03:23] ’cause I did this little, like, 因为使了一点小技巧 就像
[1:03:24] lasso thing. 绳套之类
[1:03:30] Andrew, what happened at school? Huh? 安德鲁 你在学校干什么了
[1:03:34] I need to go and pick up my mom’s medication! 我要去给我妈拿药了
[1:03:36] Oh, yeah? You’re gonna break the rules again? 是吗 又要去破坏校规吧
[1:03:38] We’re too strong for that now, Andrew! 我们做那种事太容易了 安德鲁
[1:03:40] If you did that, you know 如果你做了 你知道
[1:03:41] – what I’d have to do! – You’d have to what? -我必须做点什么了 -你要做什么
[1:03:42] You have to start thinking. 你必须学会思考
[1:03:43] What would you have to do, Matt? 你要做什么 麦特
[1:03:44] There are consequences to what you do! 你的行为种下了恶果
[1:03:46] You could not do anything to me 你打不过我的
[1:03:47] – because I am stronger than you. – Stop that bullshit! -因为我的超能比你强 -少扯淡了
[1:03:49] I know what you did. I’m not gonna let you do it again! 我知道你做了什么 我不会在让你得逞
[1:03:51] I am not going to break your stupid rules! 我不会再破坏你那可笑的规矩
[1:03:52] Okay? So just screw off and stay out of my life! 清楚吗 所以以后给我滚远点
[1:04:29] I can’t breathe. 我无法呼吸了
[1:04:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:04:39] – Karen Detmer. – Just one moment. -卡伦·德特默 -稍等
[1:04:43] We’re gonna need a next-day delivery. 我们有次日送货上门服务
[1:04:46] Co-pay on that is $750.83. 固定费用750.83美元
[1:04:50] Well, I don’t have all that. 我的钱不够
[1:04:51] Son, I told your dad, and I’ll tell you. 小伙子 我跟你爸说过了 我再说一遍
[1:04:53] You can pay up front, 你可以先付整数
[1:04:54] and we can order next-day delivery. 剩下的明天付好了
[1:04:56] – Other than that, I can’t help you. – Prick. -还不行的话 我也帮不了你 -杂种
[1:04:58] I don’t give a shit. Do whatever you want. 我不管了 你们看着办吧
[1:05:36] Ziggy played guitar 齐格弹起了吉他
[1:05:39] Jamming good with Weird and Gilly 手势怪异而富有激情
[1:05:42] And the Spiders from Mars 火星来的蜘蛛
[1:05:45] He played it left hand 他左手弹着吉他
[1:05:48] But made it too far 但过度痴迷
[1:05:52] Became the special man 成了异类
[1:05:55] Then he could leave ém to hang 对它们视而不见
[1:05:59] They came on so loaded man 它们爬到了他身上
[1:06:02] Well-hung and snow-white tan 雪白的蜘蛛一动不动
[1:06:07] So where were the Spiders? 蜘蛛哪里去了
[1:06:17] – Give me all your money. – Uh, what? Who is that? -把钱交出来 -什么 你是谁啊
[1:06:20] Doesn’t matter who it is. Just 别管我是谁
[1:06:21] give me all your money or else. 把钱或值钱的东西交出来
[1:06:23] Or else? Shit, man. 值钱的东西? 我靠
[1:06:26] Shit, man. Is that Andrew? 我靠 是安德鲁吗
[1:06:28] It sounds kind of like Andrew under there. 好像是安德鲁的声音
[1:06:31] And you got Andrew’s broke-ass backpack on. 而且还带个安德鲁的穷鬼背包
[1:06:34] Oh, you got a gat? I got a gat too, bitch. 你还有枪 我也有 贱货
[1:06:39] Dude! 快跑
[1:06:49] Whoa, dude! 不要 哥们
[1:07:56] Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! 快快快 快快快
[1:07:58] Come on, come on, come on! 快快快
[1:08:09] Hey! 站住
[1:08:36] The camera needs to stay on for our investigation. 我们要没收摄像机作为调查之用
[1:08:40] Jesus Christ. 我的上帝
[1:08:42] Can I have a moment alone with my son? 我能和我儿子呆一会儿吗
[1:08:44] If he regains consciousness, notify the officer outside. 如果他醒过来 要马上通知门外的警官
[1:08:47] Yeah, yeah. 好 好
[1:09:36] Your mother’s dead. 你妈去世了
[1:09:44] She died last night while I was out looking for you. 昨天晚上死的时候我还到处在找你
[1:09:52] I came home, and, uh, 我回家后
[1:09:56] she was there in her bed. 她在床上躺着
[1:09:59] If I just could have been there for her. 我如果在那儿陪着她多好
[1:10:04] I was always there for her when 你在外面四处闯祸的时候
[1:10:05] you were out screwing around. 我一直在她身边陪着
[1:10:08] And this one time… 但就这一次
[1:10:11] this… one time… 就这…一次…
[1:10:14] that she needed me, and you took me away! 她需要我的时候 你却害我回不了家
[1:10:18] I want you to apologize to me. 我要你向我道歉
[1:10:24] I know you can hear me, 我知道你听得见
[1:10:25] so I want you to sit up right now… 你马上给我坐起来
[1:10:28] and apologize to me. 向我道歉
[1:10:30] You selfish, selfish asshole! 你这个自私自利的混蛋
[1:10:35] This is your fault! 都是你的错
[1:10:37] You… 你…
[1:10:44] Do you hear me? 听见了没有
[1:10:46] Your mother is dead, and it is your fault! 你妈死了 都是你害的
[1:10:51] Happy birthday! 生日快乐
[1:10:53] Pound it? Pound it? 祝贺你
[1:10:56] Go and get a present. Go and get a present. Yeah. 吹蜡烛 收礼物
[1:10:59] – Yes, the big one. – Oh, my God. Matt. -吹最大的一支 -天啊 麦特
[1:11:02] Matt, your nose again. 麦特 又流鼻血了
[1:11:05] Are you okay? 没事吧
[1:11:07] – Oh, shit! – Baby, you’re really bleeding. -妈的 -宝贝儿 看起来很严重
[1:11:12] Matt, your nose! Oh, my God. 麦特 你的鼻子 天哪
[1:11:15] Did you hear that? How can you not hear that? 你听见了吗 怎么会听不见
[1:11:17] Hear what? What are you hearing? It’s so… 听见什么啊 你听见什么了 这也太…
[1:11:19] – Something’s wrong with Andrew. – Come in here! Casey! -安德鲁出事了 -到这来 凯茜
[1:11:22] We apologize for the delay, but as of right now, 很抱歉延迟了 不过现在
[1:11:25] every news helicopier in Greater 所有格雷特金郡的转播直升机
[1:11:26] King County is headed to Seattle. 都飞往了西雅图
[1:11:29] Again, right now, we have very little information, 巴拉德社区医院刚发生了
[1:11:31] but if appears a bomb has gone 一起爆炸
[1:11:33] at Ballard Community Hospital. 详细情况还在调查当中
[1:11:35] Casey, come here. Come here. Come here. Please. Please. 凯茜 快来 快来 拜托 拜托
[1:11:37] What? No, Matt. Are you seeing this? 干嘛 不 麦特 你没看电视吗
[1:11:38] Where are your keys at? 车钥匙在哪儿
[1:11:39] – What? Matt… – Just stay here. I’ll be back. -什么 麦特…-待在这儿 去去就来
[1:11:41] I just have to drive there, okay? 我必须去一趟
[1:11:43] Please, wait! Matt, please! 请等一下 拜托
[1:11:44] – Listen, Andrew’s in trouble, okay? – Andrew’s what? -安德鲁有危险 知道吗 -他怎么了
[1:11:48] I’m sure that Andrew is fine. 我肯定安德鲁没事
[1:11:52] Andrew needs me! I need to get to the city. 安德鲁需要我 我要进城一趟
[1:11:53] Tell me what’s going on. 到底怎么回事
[1:11:54] Shit. I gotta get… Is that a roadblock? 妈的 我必须…那是路障吗
[1:11:56] Nobody else is driving this way! Talk to me! 你像只无头苍蝇一样 告诉我
[1:11:59] Casey, Stop! I need to think, okay? 凯茜 闭嘴 让我安静一下 拜托
[1:12:01] I gotta find another way downtown. Shit! 我得另找条路去城里 妈的
[1:12:03] Go back and take the Madison exit. 回去走麦迪逊大道
[1:12:04] Come on. 好的
[1:12:11] – Stay here, Casey. Stay here. – Wait! -待着别动 凯茜 别动 -等等
[1:12:13] Matt, wait for me! 麦特 等等我
[1:12:15] All units, report to Ballard Community Hospital. 所有单位 报告巴拉德社区医院的情况
[1:12:20] Excuse me. 请让我一下
[1:12:21] Sir, excuse me. 先生 让一下
[1:12:24] Matt! What are we doing here? 麦特 我们来这干嘛
[1:12:31] Oh, my God! 天哪
[1:12:34] You gotta put me down! Please! Stop! 你马上放我下来 求你了 住手
[1:12:37] You did this to me! 是你逼我的
[1:12:42] Matt! Oh, my God! 麦特 老天
[1:12:48] Holy shit! Holy shit! 太神了 太神了
[1:12:51] – Matt! – Casey, we gotta go! We gotta go right now! -麦特 -凯茜 我们赶快离开这里
[1:12:54] Get in the car! Let’s go. 上车 快
[1:12:56] – Andrew’s out of control. – What are you talking about? -安德鲁疯了 -你说什么呢
[1:12:58] I’m so sorry. I wanted to tell you. I… 对不起 我想解释来着 我…
[1:13:01] Oh, my God, Matt! Stop the car! 天那 麦特 快停车
[1:13:03] It’s gonna crash. Holy shit! 要掉下来了 他妈的
[1:13:06] Oh, shit! 妈的
[1:13:10] – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Get off the road now! -抱歉 抱歉 -快把车驶离公路
[1:13:12] Oh, my God! 天哪
[1:13:15] Hold on to me! 抓紧我
[1:13:17] It’s not me, it’s Andrew! 不是我 是安德鲁
[1:13:22] Hold on! 抱紧
[1:13:24] I can’t stop it! I can’t control 停不下来 车没法控制了
[1:13:27] the car! I can’t control it. 完全失控了
[1:13:29] Shit! 妈的
[1:13:31] Andrew! Oh, God, hold on! 安德鲁 天哪 抓紧
[1:13:33] Hold on to me! 抓紧我
[1:13:37] I can’t get the door open! 车门打不开了
[1:13:45] – Oh, my God! – Andrew! Andrew, stop! -天哪 -安德鲁 安德鲁 住手
[1:13:52] – Casey! – Matt! -凯茜 -麦特
[1:13:54] Matt! 麦特
[1:14:00] Help me! 救命
[1:14:04] Casey, hold on! 凯茜 抓住
[1:14:10] Matt. 麦特
[1:14:14] Stay here. Okay? You have to stay here. Okay? 待在这 知道吗 别乱动 好吗
[1:14:17] Matt, please don’t go! Matt! 麦特 别走 麦特
[1:14:19] We got a car on fire under the Needle. 塔尖底下发现一辆着火的汽车
[1:14:21] Possible casualties. 伤亡未知
[1:14:22] We need emergency response now. 需要救护车随时待命
[1:14:25] I don’t know how to describe this. 我不知道该怎么形容
[1:14:30] That is the Needle we’re looking at, 塔尖就是事故的地点
[1:14:31] and as you can see, there are… 就像你们看到的 那里…
[1:14:33] You’re not gonna believe this. 简直难以置信
[1:14:35] Are you seeing this? 这是真的吗
[1:14:41] Back away from the window! 离玻璃窗远点
[1:14:43] What the hell are they doing up there? 他们在那儿干嘛呢
[1:14:45] Get down! 趴下
[1:14:53] Seventeen, beware. 17号 小心
[1:14:58] Andrew! Andrew, look at me! 安德鲁 安德鲁 看着我
[1:15:01] This has to stop right now, okay? 赶快住手吧 好吗
[1:15:02] This is really, really bad! 你做的事大错特错
[1:15:04] Why did you catch him? 你为什么要接住他
[1:15:06] Listen! Just focus, okay? 听着 仔细听我说 好吗
[1:15:07] I dropped him! 我把他扔下去了
[1:15:09] Why did you catch him? 你为什么要接住他
[1:15:10] Andrew, this is not a game! 安德鲁 这不是超能大赛
[1:15:11] Do you understand? You’re hurting people. 明白吗 你在害人
[1:15:14] You’re weak, Matt! You’re all weak! 你太软弱了 麦特 你们都太弱了
[1:15:16] – Andrew… – I’m stronger than all of this! -安德鲁…-我比任何人都强大
[1:15:19] Andrew, listen to me, okay? 安德鲁 听我说 好吗
[1:15:20] Just… Just… I need you to listen. 你必须听我说
[1:15:21] Just focus for a second. 就一会儿
[1:15:23] Do not tell me what to do! 别告诉我该怎么做
[1:15:25] I’m trying to explain. I got two individuals. 我在尽力解释 我看到两个人
[1:15:29] They can’t stop us. 他们拦不住我们
[1:15:29] – It’s not too late for us to go. – It is too late! -我们要跑还来得及 -太迟了
[1:15:32] I’m done! It’s over! 我完了 结束了
[1:15:34] You treated me like shit! You left me alone! 你从没把我当兄弟 你丢下我
[1:15:38] Andrew, you’re not alone up here! I’m here with you! 安德鲁 我不会离开你 我要跟着你
[1:15:41] I should have been with you all along! But I’m here now! 我该一直陪着你的 现在我来了
[1:15:43] And we can stop this right now, you and me! 我们马上平息这件事 你和我
[1:15:48] Andrew, we can just fly away. We can get out of here. 安德鲁 我们可以远走高飞 逃离这里
[1:15:51] We can be family. 我们是一家人啊
[1:15:53] Andrew. Andrew, look at yourself. 安德鲁 安德鲁 看看你自己吧
[1:15:57] – This isn’t who you are. – I’m an apex predator. -这不是你的本性 -我是生物之王
[1:16:00] What? 什么
[1:16:04] I’m an apex predator. 我是生物之王
[1:16:08] No! No! 不 不
[1:16:19] Oh, my gosh! Call the police! 我的天 快报警啊
[1:16:28] Andrew, no! 安德鲁 不要
[1:16:42] – Paul! Paul, stay away from the window! Okay, okay! -保罗 保罗 离窗户远点 -好 好
[1:16:45] Paul! Don’t stand at the window! 保罗 别站在窗户旁边
[1:16:47] Are you seeing this? Hey! 你看见了吗
[1:16:52] Stay down, babe! Stay down! 趴下 宝贝儿 趴下
[1:17:10] Andrew! 安德鲁
[1:17:14] Two subjects down. One injured, one mobile. 两个物体下坠 一个受伤 一个移动
[1:17:17] Andrew? Andrew, look at me. 安德鲁 安德鲁 看看我
[1:17:20] This is all gonna be fine. 都会好起来的
[1:17:21] You’re gonna be all right, okay? 你也会没事的 知道吗
[1:17:25] I’m gonna get you help, okay? 我会帮你的 好吗
[1:17:27] All units, respond Code 4 to Denny Way. 所有单位 遵照4号指令前往丹尼路
[1:17:29] Get out of here! It’s not safe! 这里很危险 都离开这儿
[1:17:35] Andrew? Andrew? 安德鲁 安德鲁
[1:17:40] – Are you getting this? – Don’t move! -我没武器 -别动
[1:17:42] Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! 别开枪 别开枪
[1:17:44] Hold on! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! 别开枪 等等 等等
[1:17:46] I need help! I need help! 我求救 求救
[1:17:48] He appears to be held at gunpoint but… 他就在枪口之下 但…
[1:17:50] Oh, my God! 天哪
[1:17:51] – Arms up in the air! – Don’t shoot, please! -把手举起来 -求你们别开枪
[1:17:54] He’s hurt! 他受伤了
[1:17:57] – Get on the ground! – Wait! Wait! -趴下 -等等
[1:17:59] – Do what he says! – Now, get down! -照着做 -快趴下
[1:18:01] – Do not get up! – Get on the ground! -不要起来 -趴下
[1:18:04] – Please don’t shoot! – We will shoot you! -求你们别开枪 -再不照做就开枪了
[1:18:06] I’m not gonna do anything! 我不会做任何动作的
[1:18:08] Whoa, whoa, whoa! The glass! 玻璃碎片
[1:18:10] Take him out! 干掉他们
[1:18:16] Leave me alone! 都给我滚
[1:18:28] Shit! 妈的
[1:18:46] We have multiple explosions. 多重炸弹
[1:18:48] Get in position! We have ’em in our sights! 找好位置 看到他们了
[1:18:51] – We’re covered! – Hold it right there! -我们有掩护 -都别动
[1:18:55] No! Stop! 不 住手
[1:18:59] We have you surrounded! 你们被包围了
[1:19:01] – No! – Hands where we can see ’em! -不 -把手举起来
[1:19:04] Stay down! Stay down! 别动 别动
[1:19:06] Stay down! I repeat, do not move! 别动 重复一遍 不要动
[1:19:14] Additional units on the far side! 后备小队在远侧
[1:19:19] You, stay down! 趴下
[1:19:21] Stay down! Don’t move! 趴下 别动
[1:19:23] Andrew! Andrew! 安德鲁 安德鲁
[1:19:26] Stop! Don’t hurt them! Andrew! 住手 别伤害他们 安德鲁
[1:19:32] Open fire! 开火
[1:19:57] Andrew! 安德鲁
[1:20:01] Andrew! Andrew, stop! 安德鲁 安德鲁 住手
[1:20:04] Please, stop! 求你 住手吧
[1:20:12] Andrew! 安德鲁
[1:20:14] Don’t make me do this! 别逼我
[1:20:17] Stop! 住手
[1:20:36] …reports of casualties. …伤员报告
[1:20:39] At least two structures have been destroyed. 至少两处建筑物被毁
[1:20:43] I think they’re both down! 他们都倒下了
[1:20:46] Two men out. 两人死亡
[1:20:47] Show me right now eastbound on… 让我看看东边…
[1:20:50] Yes, sir. I’m about two blocks away. I see it. 是 长官 还有两个街区 看见了
[1:20:53] Move up. 移动
[1:21:02] Hey! Oh! What are you doing? 你干什么
[1:21:50] Hey, Andrew. 你好 安德鲁
[1:21:59] I just wanted to say that… 我只想说
[1:22:04] I’m sorry and, uh, 对不起
[1:22:10] I… I hope… 我…我希望…
[1:22:13] that you know that I did what I had to do. 你能了解我做了我该做的
[1:22:17] You’re not a bad person. I know that. 你天性不坏 我清楚
[1:22:21] That’s all that matters. 那是最重要的
[1:22:24] And, uh, I want you to know… 我要你知道
[1:22:26] that I’m gonna be better from now on. 我以后更要做个好人
[1:22:29] I’m gonna help people. 我要去扶危济贫了
[1:22:31] I’m gonna find out what happened to us down there. 我要弄清楚我们得此超能的原因
[1:22:34] I don’t care how long it takes. 不管需要多长的时间
[1:22:36] I’m gonna get answers. 我一定要找到答案
[1:22:38] I’m gonna do it for you, and I’m gonna do it for Steve. 做这件事为了你 也为了史蒂夫
[1:22:42] And… 还有…
[1:22:44] I just… 我…
[1:22:49] I love you, man. 我爱你 哥们
[1:22:51] I didn’t ever get a chance to tell you, 从没有机会说出口
[1:22:54] but I love you. 但我爱你
[1:23:03] And guess what. 你猜怎么着
[1:23:09] You made it. 你成功了
[1:23:28] Isn’t it beautiful? 很漂亮是吧
[1:23:33] Good-bye, Andrew. 再见 安德鲁
2012年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Big Time Adolescence(超级青春期)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Ayrton Senna Beyond the Speed of Sound(车神塞纳)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme