时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | There was a camera in there, Ian. | 那里面有个摄像头 伊恩 |
[00:07] | Hidden in there. He knew somehow. Chris knew. | 藏在里面 克里斯知道 |
[00:11] | He’s in on it, isn’t he? | 他也参与其中了 对吧 |
[00:12] | We need to pack, okay? I promise. | 我们得收拾东西了 我保证 |
[00:17] | – I’m looking for Celmis. – You a cop? | -我找塞米斯 -你是条子吗 |
[00:19] | He owes me a favor. | 他欠我一个人情 |
[00:20] | High risk, yo. | 风险很高啊 哥们 |
[00:21] | I know where they are. | 我知道他们在哪 |
[00:23] | Is this a joke? | 这是什么玩笑吗 |
[00:25] | She was right here. | 她当时就在这里 |
[00:27] | You know what’s funny, man, | 最可笑的是 |
[00:28] | is that you wanna drag me and my homeboys here | 你让我和兄弟们来这送死 |
[00:29] | when all you had to do was cap some pansy ass cracker. | 就因为你不愿自己动手杀掉那个家伙 |
[03:26] | 姓: 格拉斯 名: 凯伦 | |
[04:28] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[04:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:37] | Okay, yeah. | 来吧 |
[04:45] | Please. Please. | 拜托 |
[04:48] | Just be quiet. | 闭嘴 |
[04:49] | Please. Please, no. | 求你不要 |
[04:53] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这么做的 |
[04:55] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想的 |
[04:56] | Think. | 你想想 |
[04:58] | Think about my kids. | 想想我的孩子们 |
[05:00] | – Sorry. – No. No. No, think. | -抱歉 -不要 你想一下 |
[05:03] | Let’s talk about it. Let’s talk about it. | 我们谈谈 让我们谈谈 |
[05:05] | No, we can talk about it. | 不 我们可以谈谈 |
[05:09] | You’re not a killer. | 你不是杀手 |
[05:11] | You’re not a killer. | 你不是杀手 |
[05:13] | You told me so yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[05:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:25] | See? | 看到没 |
[05:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:59] | Get up. | 起来 |
[06:05] | Get up. | 快起来 |
[06:07] | – What? – Stand up. | -什么 -站起来 |
[06:09] | – Walk. – Where are we going? | -走起来 -去哪 |
[06:11] | Somewhere not here. | 离开这里 |
[06:13] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:31] | When… When, uh… | 我 我的 |
[06:32] | When is my expiration time? | 我的大限是什么时候 |
[06:35] | Is it…? | 是… |
[06:42] | Who did they take? Your wife? | 他们抓走了谁 你妻子吗 |
[06:46] | They… They took mine. | 他们抓走了我的妻子 |
[06:55] | I can help you. You know, we can team up… | 我可以帮你 我们可以合作 |
[06:57] | – Just stop. – No, we’ll team up together. | -闭嘴 -不 我们可以合作 |
[06:59] | – We can fight back. – Just stop! Stop talking! | -我们可以反击 -给我闭嘴 |
[07:17] | You won’t be the same after this. | 杀了我就无法挽回了 |
[07:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:48] | Turn it off. | 熄火 |
[08:03] | You, uh…? | 你… |
[08:05] | You’re gonna do it here? | 要在这里杀我吗 |
[08:06] | You don’t wanna do it in the woods or something? | 不去树林之类的吗 |
[08:09] | House is good. | 在屋里就好 |
[08:11] | House I can control. | 在屋里我能控制局面 |
[08:42] | Stop it! Stop! | 不准按 |
[08:47] | Out. Out. | 下车 |
[08:49] | Get out! | 快下车 |
[08:53] | Go on. | 过去 |
[08:57] | You do anything like that again, | 你再这样 |
[08:58] | – I will shoot you right here, right now. – Okay, okay. Okay. | -我就立马就地解决你 -好吧 |
[09:04] | Turn around. Turn around! | 转身 快转身 |
[09:06] | – Okay. – Walk. | -好吧 -走起来 |
[09:09] | Turn right here. | 这里右转 |
[09:12] | Stop right there. | 站住 |
[09:22] | Step away from the door. | 离门远一点 |
[09:23] | Put your hands in front of you. | 把手放在身前 |
[09:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:31] | Put that on your mouth. | 把这个贴在嘴上 |
[09:33] | Put enough tape on. | 把胶带贴上 |
[09:37] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[09:44] | Is it tight? Is it tight? | 贴牢了吗 |
[10:01] | – Ian? – Just get over there. Go. | -伊恩 -快过去 |
[10:04] | – Come inside. – All right. | -进来 -好吧 |
[10:06] | Come inside. | 快进来 |
[10:07] | What…? What are you doing? Where’s Ellie? | 你 你在做什么 艾莉呢 |
[10:10] | She was gone. They were all gone. Nobody was there. | 她不见了 他们都不见了 那里没人 |
[10:13] | Whose blood is that? | 那是谁的血 |
[10:15] | He’s not innocent, Laura. | 他并不无辜 劳拉 |
[10:18] | That’s his target’s blood. | 那是他目标人物的血 |
[10:18] | He just bashed her head with a baseball bat. | 他刚用棒球棍打了她的头 |
[10:20] | And he did it to protect his family. | 以此保护他的家人 |
[10:24] | Which is exactly what I have to do. | 我也得这么做 |
[10:28] | It’s what I have to do. | 我也得这么做 |
[10:32] | No, this isn’t happening. | 不 这不是真的 |
[10:32] | This is happening. The Watchers are real. | 是真的 监视者们是真的 |
[10:35] | The game is rigged, and they’re winning. | 游戏根本不公平 而他们快要获胜了 |
[10:38] | And I can’t beat them. | 我赢不了 |
[10:40] | I just have to play the game. | 只能继续游戏 |
[10:42] | There’s got to be another way. | 一定有其它方法的 |
[10:43] | There is no other way to get our daughter. | 要救女儿我别无选择 |
[10:48] | If I don’t do this right now, | 如果我现在不这么做 |
[10:49] | they’re gonna hurt our little girl | 他们就会伤害我们的女儿 |
[10:51] | and we’re never gonna see her again. | 我们将再也见不到她 |
[11:06] | Just look at me, stay with me. | 看着我 别动歪脑筋 |
[11:12] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[11:16] | Sit… down. Sit down. | 给我坐下 |
[11:19] | Daniel. Daniel, sit down! | 丹尼尔 坐下 |
[11:23] | Sit! | 坐下 |
[11:38] | Put your hands behind your back. Here. | 把手放在背后 快 |
[11:46] | Come here, hold this. | 拿着枪 |
[11:50] | I’m almost done. | 就快结束了 |
[11:52] | I can pull the trigger, | 我可以扣下扳机 |
[11:54] | and I can stop everything. | 阻止一切 |
[11:58] | Look at him. | 看着他 |
[12:00] | Look at him. If he moves, shoot him. | 看着他 要是他乱动 就开枪 |
[12:18] | No. | 不 |
[12:22] | No. | 不 |
[12:24] | No, please. | 求你不要 |
[12:26] | Please don’t, please. | 求你别杀我 |
[12:39] | That’s good. That’s good. | 很好 非常好 |
[12:42] | It’s okay, you’re okay. | 没事了 做得好 |
[12:50] | I don’t want you here for this next part. | 接下来你就别在这里看着了 |
[12:53] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[12:56] | We can’t use the gun. | 不能用枪 |
[12:57] | The gun’s too noisy, the neighbors will hear us all. | 枪声太响了 会惊动邻居的 |
[13:00] | I’ll think of something. | 我再想办法 |
[13:03] | Go inside. | 进屋去 |
[13:04] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[13:06] | Laura, look at me. Go into the house, | 劳拉 看着我 进屋去 |
[13:08] | go inside the house, | 快进去 |
[13:09] | and you play, you play some of my music, | 放点音乐 |
[13:13] | and you forget about what’s going on here, okay? | 忘记这里的事 好吗 |
[13:17] | Go, go, go. | 去吧 |
[14:51] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[14:53] | – Heh, Ellie? Ellie? – Come here. I’m scared. | -艾莉 -快来救我 我好害怕 |
[14:57] | – Ellie? Ellie? – Mommy, help me. | -艾莉 -妈妈救我 |
[15:05] | The number you have dialed… | 您所拨打的号码… |
[15:11] | The num… | 您所… |
[15:15] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[16:13] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[16:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[16:18] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[17:25] | Come on. | 死吧 |
[17:49] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:57] | Oh, thank you. | 太谢谢了 |
[18:13] | I couldn’t do it like this. | 我不能这么做 |
[18:15] | I just… I couldn’t do it. | 我下不了手 |
[18:17] | Of course not. Of course not. You’re not a killer. | 当然 你不是杀手 |
[18:19] | You’re not a killer, Ian. | 你不是杀手 伊恩 |
[18:21] | You’re better than me. | 你比我强 |
[18:22] | You’re better than this. | 你不会这么做的 |
[18:25] | You should just… You know, | 你应该 |
[18:26] | you should just let… you should just let me go. | 你应该 应该放我走 |
[18:30] | And we’ll just forget the whole thing. | 把这一切都忘了 |
[18:31] | I just got… I’ll just go. | 我这就走 |
[18:36] | No, no. No. | 不不 |
[18:39] | No, no! | 不要 |
[18:41] | No. No. No. | 不不不 |
[18:45] | No! No! | 不要 |
[18:49] | No! | 不要啊 |
[18:50] | It’ll be quick. | 很快的 |
[18:51] | No! No. No. | 不不不 |
[18:54] | No! No! | 不 |
[19:06] | Stop! Wait! | 住手 等等 |
[19:07] | I…! I have a…! Wait! Wait! No! | 我 我有 等等 不 |
[19:10] | God! No! Don’t! Please! | 天哪 不 求你了 |
[20:51] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[20:55] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[20:59] | They should’ve given her back by now. | 他们现在应该送她回来了 |
[21:17] | Ellie! | 艾莉 |
[21:18] | – Ellie! Oh, honey! Oh! – Hey, come here! | -艾莉 亲爱的 -快过来 |
[21:21] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[21:23] | Oh, honey, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[21:25] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[21:26] | – You’re okay. – Here, let me… | -你没事 -给我… |
[21:27] | No. They said it’s for you, Mommy. | 不 他们说这是给你的 妈妈 |
[21:31] | What? | 什么 |
[21:36] | What? | 什么 |
[21:37] | – Daddy? – Don’t. | -爸爸 -不要 |
[21:39] | Laura, don’t. | 劳拉 别打开 |
[21:43] | Laura, don’t. | 劳拉 不要 |
[21:53] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[21:55] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[22:02] | 伊恩·米契尔 限期: 10月19日上午7点28分 | |
[22:04] | – It’s okay. It’s okay. – I don’t want… | -没事的 -我不想… |
[22:06] | Come here, sweet pea, come here. | 过来 亲爱的 |