时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | The cops… They took Ellie! | 那些警察 他们抓走了艾莉 |
[00:07] | Aah! Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[00:09] | – So where is she? – I don’t know. | -她在哪里 -我不知道 |
[00:11] | This guy! Who is this? Who is that there? | 这个人 这个人是谁 |
[00:13] | He’s got a camera. And that footage on that camera | 他有摄像机 他拍下来的画面里 |
[00:16] | will tell me who was shooting this. | 有拍这段录像的人 |
[00:18] | And whoever was shooting this took our daughter. | 就是他抓走了我们的女儿 |
[00:20] | Don’t move! Don’t move or get up. | 别动 不准动 |
[00:22] | – Where is she? – I don’t know! I don’t know, man! | -她在哪 -我不知道 哥们 |
[00:30] | Ian, it’s not over until you expire the target. | 伊恩 你不杀掉目标事情就不会结束 |
[00:33] | Wait, Ellie! | 等等 艾莉 |
[00:35] | I’m not gonna do it. | 我不会这么做的 |
[00:36] | No, Daddy! Open this door! | 爸爸 把门打开 |
[00:37] | Ellie! | 艾莉 |
[00:39] | I think you will. | 我想你会的 |
[01:23] | Babe, got you some tea. | 喝点茶吧 宝贝 |
[01:33] | Started smoking again, huh? | 你又开始抽烟了 |
[01:38] | You’ve never seen me smoke. | 你没见我抽过吧 |
[01:42] | I haven’t. But you told me when you did. | 我是没有 但你说过你以前会抽 |
[01:51] | I still think we should call the police. | 我还是觉得应该报警 |
[01:54] | Honey, do you want to? | 你真的想这么做吗 宝贝 |
[02:00] | Ian said not to. | 伊恩说不要 |
[02:01] | But it’s… They’re the police. Right? | 但他们…毕竟是警察 不是吗 |
[02:04] | Yes. Exactly. | 正是 |
[02:05] | Baby, if you want me to call, I will call right now. | 宝贝如果你真想报警的话 我现在就打 |
[02:12] | Is that what you want? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[02:17] | – Yes? – Yeah. | -确定吗 -是的 |
[02:18] | – Yes? Okay. – Yeah. | -真的吗 那好 -是的 |
[02:25] | All right. | 我打了 |
[02:27] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[02:29] | Yes, hello. LAPD, please. Thanks. | 你好 请转洛杉矶警察局 谢谢 |
[02:33] | Yes, hello. | 你好 |
[02:34] | I… I need to report a kidnapping. | 我这里发生了一起绑架案 |
[02:37] | Um, a 6-year-old girl. | 一个六岁的女孩 |
[02:39] | We’re not sure. | 我们不确定 |
[02:42] | No. We… We didn’t actually see it happen. | 不 我们没有亲眼见到 |
[02:46] | Okay. Yes, please. 1621 Kenter. | 好的 麻烦你了 肯特路1621号 |
[02:50] | Wait, who? | 等等 你是哪位 |
[02:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:55] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[02:58] | It is all good, okay? | 会没事的 |
[03:00] | He’s gonna be here in 15 minutes. | 他15分钟内就会到 |
[03:01] | – Who? Uh, Detective Inkster. | -谁 -英克斯特探长 |
[03:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:13] | I need to, uh… I need to use the bathroom. | 我想…去一下洗手间 |
[03:17] | Sure, of course. | 当然 去吧 |
[03:36] | No, no… | 不会的 不会的 |
[03:41] | 英克斯特探长 别相信他 | |
[04:28] | – Babe? – Yeah? | -宝贝 -什么事 |
[04:31] | You okay in there? | 你还好吗 |
[04:33] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[04:35] | Yeah? You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[04:41] | Laura… | 劳拉 |
[04:45] | Laura… | 劳拉 |
[04:49] | Laura, let me in. | 劳拉 让我进来 |
[04:53] | Laura, let me in. | 劳拉 让我进来 |
[04:58] | Laura, open the door! | 劳拉 开门 |
[05:00] | Laura! | 劳拉 |
[05:08] | Laura! | 劳拉 |
[05:59] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[06:01] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[06:04] | Ian! Please. | 伊恩 求求你 |
[06:07] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[06:10] | Chris is chasing me. | 克里斯在追我 |
[06:12] | Chris what? | 克里斯干什么了 |
[06:14] | He’s been chasing me. I’ve been running. | 他一直在追着我 我跑了好久 |
[06:16] | Where’s your car? | 你怎么不开车 |
[06:18] | I… I had to leave it. | 我…把车匙留在家里了 |
[06:21] | And my wallet and my keys. | 还有钱包和钥匙 |
[06:23] | And my phone. | 手机也是 |
[06:26] | And then this bus driver, | 还好有一个公车司机 |
[06:27] | He gave me a lift. | 他让我搭了段便车 |
[06:29] | I need water. Water. | 我要喝水 水 |
[06:33] | You were right about everything. | 你之前说的都是真的 |
[06:39] | Now tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[06:45] | It was the detective. He called him. | 那个探长 克里斯打了电话给他 |
[06:48] | Uh, Detective Inkster. | 英克斯特探长 |
[06:51] | And then I remembered everything you said | 然后我想起了你说的一切 |
[06:53] | about them watching us. | 说他们会监视我们 |
[06:55] | And then I checked the vents in the… Uh, in the bathroom. | 然后我检查了厕所里的通风口 |
[06:58] | And there was a camera in there, Ian. | 那里面有个摄像头 伊恩 |
[07:02] | And then he knew somehow. Chris knew. | 然后不知道为什么 克里斯就知道了 |
[07:05] | How do you… How do you know Chris? | 你是怎么认识克里斯的 |
[07:07] | – Um, he was a client. – For how long? | -他是我的客户 -认识多久了 |
[07:10] | I don’t know. Like, a few months. | 我不记得了 几个月吧 |
[07:13] | Jesus… | 老天… |
[07:16] | He’s in on it, isn’t he? | 他是跟他们一伙的 是吗 |
[07:22] | Sit down. Sit down. Just breathe. | 坐下来 深呼吸 |
[07:24] | You’re gonna be fine. It’s going to be okay. | 你会没事的 一切都会没事的 |
[07:27] | – I found them. – What? | -我找到他们了 -什么 |
[07:28] | I know where they are. | 我知道他们在哪里 |
[07:29] | And I found them, and I saw her. | 我找到了他们 我还见到了女儿 |
[07:31] | You saw her? Is she okay? | 你见到她了 她还好吗 |
[07:32] | – She’s okay. – Yeah? | -她没事 -真的吗 |
[07:34] | – She’s okay. – We need to go get her then. | -她没事 -我们得把她救回来 |
[07:36] | It’s not that simple, Laura. | 没这么简单 劳拉 |
[07:37] | She’s our fuckin’ daughter! | 那他妈是我们的女儿啊 |
[07:39] | Look, they knew I was coming. You understand? | 听着 他们知道我会去 你明白吗 |
[07:42] | They knew I was coming, They were expecting me. | 他们知道我会去 就好像在等着我一样 |
[07:44] | And they will be expecting me if I show up. | 我现在过去的话他们一定会知道的 |
[07:47] | Okay, I can’t just run in there. | 我不能就这么闯进去 |
[07:50] | You get it? | 你明白吗 |
[07:52] | Then what are you gonna do? | 那你准备怎么做 |
[07:57] | I have time. | 我还有时间 |
[08:00] | I have time. | 我还有时间 |
[08:04] | – No. – Take this. | -不 -拿着这个 |
[08:06] | – No, no. – Take this. | -不要 -拿着它 |
[08:07] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[08:09] | Got it from a guy who was trying to kill me. | 从一个试图杀我的人那得来的 |
[08:11] | – Did you kill him? – No. | -你杀了他吗 -不不 |
[08:12] | – I shot him in the knee. – What? | -我只射伤了他的膝盖 -什么 |
[08:13] | Look, take this gun, and you lock that door. | 听着 拿着这枪 锁好门 |
[08:16] | And if anybody tries to come in here, | 如果任何人想进来 |
[08:16] | you shoot them in the face.Do you understand? | 你就朝着他的脸开一枪 明白吗 |
[08:19] | I don’t even know how to use this. | 我都不知道该怎么用 |
[08:30] | Here, come here. You watch this video. | 来 看这个视频 |
[08:33] | You watch this. This will help out. Okay? | 看完你就会用了 好吗 |
[08:36] | Jesus, Ian! How many guns have you got? | 老天 伊恩 你到底有多少把枪 |
[08:39] | Just… | 就这一把… |
[08:41] | I’m going to get her back, okay? I promise. | 我会救她回来的 我保证 |
[08:43] | You just stay here, and you lock that door. | 你待在这里 锁好门 |
[08:47] | I’ll get her back. | 我会救她回来的 |
[08:53] | You’re gonna pull back the slide… | 像这样向后拉动滑套 |
[09:06] | Come on! Come on! | 搞什么呢 |
[10:04] | I’m looking for Celmis. | 我来找塞米斯 |
[10:06] | Some nice shoes, homes. | 鞋子真不错 哥们 |
[10:09] | Is he here? | 他在这吗 |
[10:10] | You a cop? | 你是条子吗 |
[10:13] | No? | 不是吗 |
[10:14] | Then what? | 那你是谁 |
[10:15] | I need a little more info, esse. | 这样可不行 哥们 |
[10:17] | Little more data. If not, step off, esse. | 说出你的来历 要不然就滚 |
[10:22] | I’m his attorney. | 我是他的律师 |
[10:29] | Oops. | 他还有枪 |
[10:32] | Damn, gringo. | 真该死 小子 |
[10:35] | I ain’t never seen no attorney packin’ like this before. | 我都不知道律师的标准配备还有枪呢 |
[10:38] | You wanna tell me what you’re really here for, homes? | 你到底是来干什么的 朋友 |
[10:41] | He owes me a favor. | 他欠我个人情 |
[10:44] | A favor? | 一个人情 |
[10:47] | A favor? | 他欠你个人情吗 |
[10:51] | How ’bout I do you a favor | 不如我卖你个人情 |
[10:53] | and snuff you out right now, | 现在就一枪把你解决了 |
[10:56] | instead of letting my carnal here | 还是你想让我哥们”屠夫” |
[10:58] | gut you out like a wild pig, | 像宰野猪一样劏了你 |
[11:00] | nice and slow, little by little. | 慢慢地 一点一点地 |
[11:03] | Choice is yours, esse. | 你选吧 哥们 |
[11:09] | You think ’cause I got nice shoes | 看我穿着高档皮鞋 |
[11:12] | I haven’t had a gun pointed at me before? | 你就以为我没被人拿枪指过吗 |
[11:16] | In the last 48 hours, | 在过去四十八小时里 |
[11:18] | I’ve been choked out, beat up, drugged, | 我被人掐脖子 暴打 下药 |
[11:20] | arrested, and shot. | 逮捕 还中了一枪 |
[11:23] | So I’m gonna give you a choice. | 所以我来给你个选择 |
[11:26] | You can either stand here waving your dick around | 你可以继续在这狐假虎威 |
[11:29] | and wasting my fucking time, | 浪费我的时间 |
[11:30] | or you can go tell Celmis that | 你也可以去告诉塞米斯 |
[11:33] | Ian Mitchell is here | 说伊恩·米契尔来了 |
[11:35] | and he wants to cash in his favor. | 他来兑换那个人情 |
[11:40] | Ice him now, esse? | 要毙了他吗 老大 |
[11:42] | Huh? Ice him now, esse? | 现在毙了他吗 老大 |
[11:47] | I don’t know. Should he? | 我不知道 你说呢 |
[11:57] | How many? | 他们有多少人 |
[11:58] | I don’t know. A dozen maybe. | 我不知道 十二个左右吧 |
[12:00] | They packin’ or what? I mean, sidearms? Shotguns? | 他们有武器吗 手枪或是猎枪 |
[12:03] | What? What are we looking at? | 有什么我们要注意的 |
[12:05] | I’m not sure. I don’t know. | 我不确定 我不知道 |
[12:07] | High risk, yo. | 风险很高啊 哥们 |
[12:09] | Isn’t that what you do? Celmis High Risk? | 这不正对你胃口吗 塞米斯 |
[12:12] | Yeah. But there’s an order to things here, you know. | 话虽这么说 但这里还是有规矩的 |
[12:14] | Now you talking about rollin’ up to some white boy, | 你现在是要我们去对付 |
[12:16] | Malibu fortress out there, man. | 那些富人区的有钱白人 哥们 |
[12:18] | That’s a line we just don’t cross. You feel me? | 这种事我们可不干 明白吗 |
[12:21] | You said anything I needed. | 你说过的 愿意为我做任何事情 |
[12:23] | You said that. You made me a promise. | 你对我承诺过的 |
[12:25] | Anything that I needed. | 任何事情 |
[12:27] | I was talking about some new rims or some shit, man. | 我指的是给你车子换副新轮圈什么的 |
[12:29] | Something simple, all right? | 这些我力所能及的事 哥们 |
[12:35] | Look. | 听着 |
[12:38] | I know that you killed those kids down in Boyle Heights. | 我知道波尔高地的那些小子是你杀的 |
[12:42] | All right? No disrespect. | 好吗 我没别的意思 |
[12:45] | I didn’t take your case | 但我接你的案子 |
[12:46] | because I thought you were innocent. | 绝不是因为我相信你是无辜的 |
[12:49] | I’m sure you’ve got a reason for it too. | 我知道你这么做肯定有理由 |
[12:52] | You’ve got a business to run. You’ve got a family to feed. | 你要照顾你的事业 还要养家糊口 |
[12:55] | That’s the order of things that you’re talking about. | 大概就是你所说的规矩 |
[12:57] | Celmis, I’m the guy who has to pretend | 塞米斯 我昧着良心 |
[13:00] | like I don’t have a conscience. | 帮了你这么多 |
[13:02] | All right? I’ve got to sleep every night | 每晚我都因为这些破事 |
[13:05] | with that shit rattling around my head. | 久久不能入眠 |
[13:08] | See, if it wasn’t for me, | 如果不是我 |
[13:09] | you’d be sitting up in Chino right now. | 你早就蹲监狱去了 |
[13:12] | You’d be watching your boys grow up | 你只能隔着探视的窗口 |
[13:14] | through a piece of double-paned polycarbonate. | 才能见着你的孩子 |
[13:18] | I took your case. | 我接了你的案子 |
[13:19] | I helped you. | 我帮了你 |
[13:22] | I’m asking you to help me. | 现在也请你帮帮我 |
[14:29] | Don’t look like no one’s home. | 看上去没人在家 |
[14:32] | Man, this is burnt. | 哥们 这事太不对劲了 |
[14:34] | Come on, man, let’s get this over with, all right? | 得了 咱们赶紧完事吧 |
[15:00] | Nothing here. | 什么都没有 |
[15:02] | Is this a joke? | 你拿我们开涮吗 |
[15:04] | No, no, no. They were all right here. | 不不不 他们之前都在这的 |
[15:07] | Ellie! Ellie! | 艾莉 艾莉 |
[15:10] | Ellie! Ellie! | 艾莉 艾莉 |
[15:29] | She was right here. | 她之前就在这里 |
[15:32] | They had her right here. | 他们就把她关在这 |
[15:34] | All I want to know is | 真不知道 |
[15:36] | how you got mixed up with these people, man. | 你是怎么跟这些人扯上关系的 哥们 |
[15:39] | They chose me. | 他们选了我 |
[15:40] | They chose you? That’s what you’re telling me? | 他们选了你 就这样吗 |
[15:43] | It’s like a game, okay? | 这是个游戏 明白吗 |
[15:46] | They like to watch. | 他们享受看着我们的过程 |
[15:48] | You trippin’ or somethin’, man? | 哥们 你是不是脑子不清醒 |
[15:50] | You on something? | 你抽了什么吗 |
[15:52] | Three days ago, somebody put a box on my doorstep | 三天前 有人在我家门口放了一个盒子 |
[15:54] | with a gun and a photo of a guy | 一把枪和一个我从没见过的男人的照片 |
[15:56] | I’d never met before, expecting me to kill him. | 要我去杀了他 |
[15:59] | And if I don’t kill this guy in the next eight hours… | 如果我在接下来的八小时内不杀了他 |
[16:04] | I’m never going to get her back. | 我就再也见不到我女儿了 |
[16:18] | Then I met this guy. He’s a decent guy. | 我跟这个男人见过面 他人很不错 |
[16:20] | He’s got a family. | 有家有口 |
[16:26] | How could they expect… | 他们怎么能指望… |
[16:28] | some… | 这些… |
[16:35] | Shit. | 该死 |
[16:40] | What’s goin’ on, homes? | 怎么了 老大 |
[16:47] | Let go of that, homes. | 放下那个 哥们 |
[16:49] | Yeah, give him the piece, man, That’s right. | 把枪给他 对了 |
[16:55] | You know, I’m just kind of thinking out loud here. | 知道吗 我突然想到了一些事情 |
[16:59] | And I was kind of… kind of curious about something. | 我对一件事情…很好奇 |
[17:03] | I want to know why you think his life | 我想知道为什么你觉得他的命 |
[17:06] | is worth more than mine. | 比我的更值钱 |
[17:09] | Is that… Is that ’cause he’s a white boy? | 就因为…他是个白人吗 |
[17:11] | Is that kind of what it is, or what? | 是因为这样吗 |
[17:13] | – No. – Shut the fuck up! | -不是的 -他妈的闭嘴 |
[17:22] | Man, pick his ass up. | 把他架起来 |
[17:33] | How you like that, homey? | 喜欢这样吗 哥们 |
[17:35] | You know what’s funny, man, | 最可笑的是 |
[17:36] | is that you want to drag me and my homeboys out here | 你让我和兄弟们来这送死 |
[17:38] | when all you had to do was cap some pansy ass cracker, huh? | 就因为你不愿自己动手杀掉那个家伙 |
[17:42] | You want me to smoke his ass, esse? | 要我毙了他吗 老大 |
[17:45] | No, no, no, no. Kick back. Kick back. | 不不不 等等 |
[17:47] | Relax, homes. Let’s hear him say it first, man. | 我们先听听看他到底怎么说 |
[17:50] | Yeah, I just want to hear you say it, dog. | 说吧 小子 |
[17:52] | All I want to know is why. | 告诉我为什么 |
[17:56] | Why what? | 什么为什么 |
[17:59] | Why you think this vato’s life is worth more than ours. | 为什么你觉得那家伙的命比我们的更宝贵 |
[18:02] | You see, because Ignacio here, he got like five kids, man. | 知道吗 伊格纳西奥就有五个孩子 |
[18:05] | – Ain’t that right, homeboy? – That I know of. | -是不是 兄弟 -是的 |
[18:07] | Yeah. | 听到了吧 |
[18:08] | That’s a lot of mouths counting on him, man. | 很多人指望着他养活 |
[18:11] | But you want to drag us up here. | 但你还是把我们拖到这来 |
[18:12] | You want to put us in danger. | 置我们于危险之中 |
[18:14] | Because you don’t want to get your hands dirty. | 就因为你不想弄脏自己的手 |
[18:17] | Well, see, that’s funny to me, man. | 这我真不能理解 哥们 |
[18:19] | You want to tell us why? | 能告诉我们为什么吗 |
[18:21] | I already know why. | 我已经知道答案了 |
[18:23] | It’s because you’re a fucking asshole, right? | 因为你他妈的就是个混蛋 |
[18:26] | That’s what it is, huh? | 这就是原因 对吗 |
[18:29] | You know what’s funny, dog? | 知道什么最可笑吗 |
[18:30] | You got a heavy conscience. | 你那一文不值的良心 |
[18:33] | ‘Cause I ain’t sittin’ up in Chino right now, man, | 就因为我现在不用蹲号子 |
[18:35] | you think you’re some kind of fucking hero or what, esse? | 你以为自己他妈的就是英雄了吗 |
[18:38] | Let me tell you something, man. | 我告诉你 哥们 |
[18:40] | I take care of my kids, homey. | 我会照顾好自己的孩子 兄弟 |
[18:42] | But it’s obvious that you don’t take care of yours. | 但你却没能照顾好你的 |
[18:45] | ‘Cause how are you gonna let some shit like that happen? | 否则这种事情怎么会发生 |
[18:47] | – Get the hell up, man! Get the hell up. – Esse! | -给我站起来 小子 -老大 |
[18:52] | I capped all three of them bitches at Boyle Heights, man. | 我干掉了波尔高地那三个人 |
[18:54] | And you didn’t even bother to ask yourself why. | 而你却从没想过那是为了什么 |
[18:58] | I knew that it was them or it was me. | 我知道不是他们死就是我亡 |
[19:01] | And if it was me, | 如果我死了 |
[19:03] | then I knew it was my kids too. | 我的小孩就没人照顾了 |
[19:05] | You understand what I’m saying? | 明白我意思吗 |
[19:07] | We following now? | 知道我说什么吗 |
[19:09] | Yeah? | 懂了吗 |
[19:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:12] | I’ll tell you what, esse. | 你听好了 小子 |
[19:17] | You protect your own, right? | 保护好自己的家人 明白吗 |
[19:19] | Take that shit. | 拿上这家伙 |
[19:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:00] | You dropping us off or what? | 你是在送我们回去吗 |
[20:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:03] | I got to do this alone. | 我得自己解决这事 |
[20:05] | That’s what they want to see. Those are the rules. | 这也是他们想看到的 这是游戏规则 |
[20:09] | You know where this cracker lives or what? | 你知道那家伙住在哪吗 |
[20:13] | I’m not going to go to his house. | 我不能去他家 |
[20:15] | They’ll know I’m coming. | 他们会察觉的 |
[20:17] | How you going to find him? | 那你打算怎么找他 |
[20:25] | – Do you have a phone? – Yeah. | -你有手机吗 -有 |
[20:27] | Can you look something up for me? | 能帮我查点东西吗 |
[20:29] | Look up… Look up Karen Glass. | 帮我搜索…凯伦·格拉斯 |
[20:32] | G-l-a-s-s G-l-a-s-s. | |
[20:36] | Uh, head chef. Pasadena. | 主厨 地址在帕萨迪纳 |
[20:38] | Uh, Red Hawk Kitchen? | 是红鹰餐厅吗 |
[20:40] | What’s the address? | 地址是什么 |
[20:43] | 3901 Green Street, right there in Pasadena. | 帕萨迪纳市 格林街3901号 |
[20:46] | That’s all it says. | 上面就写了这些 |
[20:48] | Is that where your target works? | 这是你的待击杀目标工作的地方吗 |
[20:50] | No. That’s where his target works. | 不 这是他的待击杀目标工作的地方 |
[20:55] | He’s only got 40 minutes. | 他只有四十分钟的时间了 |
[21:15] | 红鹰餐厅 仅供工作人员和送货员使用 |