时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Laura, I… | 劳拉 我… |
[00:07] | I think I got caught up in something. | 我觉得自己似乎卷入了什么事情 |
[00:09] | It’s like… it’s like they’re watching, | 就像…就像有人在监视我 |
[00:12] | it’s like they’re listening all the time. | 无时无刻都在听我说话 |
[00:17] | Amber? | 安珀 |
[00:18] | – Yeah? – Was anybody in my office? | -什么事 -有人来过我的办公室吗 |
[00:20] | I’ve made up my mind, I’m not hurting anyone. | 我已经决定了 不会伤害任何人的 |
[00:24] | You say that, you say that now, | 你现在是这么说 |
[00:26] | but when someone you love is threatened, | 但当你爱的人受到威胁时 |
[00:28] | when they’re threatened, | 当他们受到威胁时 |
[00:29] | your thinking… | 你的想法 |
[00:34] | it’s gonna change. | 就会改变 |
[01:05] | God. | 天呐 |
[03:11] | Ow, wait! Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 别开枪 |
[03:13] | Wait… I didn’t mean it, man. | 别开枪 我不是故意的 老兄 |
[03:15] | I didn’t mean it, I didn’t mean it, I swear! | 我不是故意的 不是故意的 我发誓 |
[03:17] | Okay? I didn’t mean… | 好吗 不是故意… |
[03:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:21] | Paul, my name is Paul… okay? | 保罗 我叫保罗 好吗 |
[03:23] | They made me do it. | 是他们逼我做的 |
[03:25] | Who? | 是谁 |
[03:27] | The Watchers. | 监视者们 |
[03:40] | When did you get this? | 你什么时候拿到这个的 |
[03:41] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[03:43] | – You’re my third. – Your third? | -你是我的第三个 -什么第三个 |
[03:47] | Target. | 第三个目标 |
[03:49] | What happened to the other two? | 另外两个怎么了 |
[03:54] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[03:55] | It’s not like they give you a choice, okay? | 他们可没给你别的选择 好吗 |
[03:57] | – It’s bullshit! – They have my sister, all right? | -一派胡言 -他们抓走了我姐姐 懂吗 |
[04:00] | And they’ve been sending me pictures of her! | 而且一直发给我她的照片 |
[04:03] | They’re doing all kinds of horrible stuff to her, okay? | 他们对她无所不用其极 你知道吗 |
[04:09] | I’m just a guy, man. | 我只是个普通人 老兄 |
[04:12] | I’m really sorry that I shot you, | 要杀你我也很抱歉 |
[04:13] | I played a shitload of video games, | 我玩过很多电子游戏 |
[04:14] | like first-person shooters and shit, | 第一人称射击游戏之类的 |
[04:16] | and I just have to pretend like that’s what this is. | 我只能装作这是另一场游戏而已 |
[04:19] | Why do you call them Watchers? | 为什么你要叫他们”监视者” |
[04:21] | It’s just what we call ’em, | 我们就是这么叫的 |
[04:22] | You know? | 好吗 |
[04:24] | Look, once you’ve been in the game, | 一旦你身处这场游戏 |
[04:25] | you’re gonna meet some people, okay? | 你会见到一些人 好吗 |
[04:27] | You’re gonna exchange information and that’s just… | 会互相交换情报 那只是… |
[04:29] | that’s what we all call ’em. | 只是我们的叫法 |
[04:31] | They got eyes and ears everywhere, | 他们在到处都有自己的耳目 |
[04:32] | they see everything, | 可以洞察一切 |
[04:33] | they’re in our webcams and traffic cams. | 通过网络和交通摄像头监视着我们 |
[04:35] | I mean, shit, the other day I found a little camera | 他妈的 有天我还在自己的床头灯里 |
[04:37] | in the light fixture above my bed. | 发现了一个小摄像头 |
[04:39] | Like they’re watching me sleep or something, | 就像他们在看着我睡觉一样 |
[04:41] | or watching me jerk off, I don’t know. | 或者看着我打飞机 我不知道 |
[04:43] | Hell, they’re probably watching us right now! | 说不定他们现在也正监视着我们 |
[04:45] | Aren’t you… huh? | 你们在吗 |
[04:48] | Hey, fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[04:50] | The thing is, man, once you’re in, you are in. | 问题是 老兄 你一旦参与 再无法抽身 |
[04:52] | That’s it. One day you’re just some guy | 就是这样 之前的你平凡无奇 |
[04:54] | and then you get a box on your doorstep, | 然后你的台阶上出现了个木盒 |
[04:56] | and then your whole fucking life is over. | 接着你整个生活就他妈完蛋了 |
[05:00] | So what? I walk away and | 那又如何 我如果离开 |
[05:01] | you’re gonna keep following me, aren’t you? | 你还会继续跟着我 不是吗 |
[05:02] | – No. No, no, no… – You’re not gonna stop. | -不 不会 -你不会罢休的 |
[05:04] | No, I swear, I won’t… I promise. | 不 我发誓不会的 我答应你 |
[05:07] | What about the other two? | 那另外的两个人呢 |
[05:19] | God, just please don’t kill me, okay? | 天呐 求你别杀我 好吗 |
[05:21] | Just please don’t kill me. | 求求你别杀我 |
[05:23] | Please don’t kill me, please don’t kill me. | 别杀我 求你别杀我 |
[05:25] | Don’t kill me, don’t kill me, please? | 别杀我 别杀我 求你了 |
[05:29] | I gotta save my sister, look… I don’t wanna do this anymore. | 我还要救我姐姐 我再也不想这么做了 |
[05:32] | Let me go, I mean, hey, man, | 放我走吧 老兄 |
[05:33] | maybe we could work together, you know, team up? | 说不定我们可以合作 对吗 我们搭档 |
[05:35] | Or something. Don’t you have a family? | 诸如此类的 难道你没有家人吗 |
[05:37] | You just shot me! How could I trust you? | 你才对我开过枪 要我怎么相信你 |
[05:40] | Look, I know, and I am so, so sorry about… | 我知道 而且我真的非常 非常抱歉 |
[05:43] | You just shot me in broad daylight! | 就在光天化日之下 你想杀了我 |
[05:45] | If you kill me, they’re just gonna send someone else, okay, man? | 如果你杀了我 他们还会派别人 好吗 |
[05:49] | That’s what they do. | 他们不会罢休的 |
[05:52] | Tomorrow morning, some poor sap is gonna wake up | 明天早上 有个可怜虫起床后会 |
[05:56] | and there’s gonna be a box on his doorstep | 发现自己台阶上有个木盒 |
[05:58] | with your picture in it. | 里面装着你的照片 |
[06:00] | It never stops. | 这游戏没有尽头 |
[06:02] | It never stops, man. | 这游戏没有尽头 老兄 |
[06:08] | Just let me go. | 让我走吧 |
[06:15] | I’m not gonna kill you. | 我不会杀你的 |
[06:18] | You’re not? | 你不会吗 |
[06:20] | And you’re not gonna follow me! | 但你也别想跟着我 |
[06:22] | No. Right, I’m not. | 不 没问题 我不会的 |
[06:25] | Right. | 没问题 |
[06:28] | You’re not. | 你不会的 |
[06:30] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[06:46] | What am I supposed to do now, huh? | 我现在要怎么办 |
[06:49] | Hey, what about my sister, man? | 我姐姐要怎么办 老兄 |
[06:51] | You just killed her! | 你刚刚亲手杀了她 |
[06:53] | You just killed my sister! | 你亲手杀了我姐姐 |
[07:06] | Are you just gonna leave me here? | 你准备只把我一人留在这里吗 |
[08:31] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[08:43] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[09:02] | Oh God. Don’t pass out. Don’t pass out. | 天呐 千万别昏过去 千万别 |
[09:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:34] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[09:49] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[10:14] | Oh! Don’t pass out. Don’t pass out. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[10:37] | Look like a million bucks. | 微笑 要忍住 |
[10:41] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 你行的 没问题 没问题 |
[11:00] | Hi, this is Laura, I can’t get the phone right now, | 你好 我是劳拉 现在不方便接电话 |
[11:02] | please leave a message. | 有事请留言 |
[11:03] | Hey, Laura, it’s Ian. | 你好劳拉 我是伊恩 |
[11:05] | Listen, I’m gonna pick Ellie up from school today. | 听着 今天我去学校接艾莉 |
[11:07] | I, uh… I wanna make it up to her for, | 我… 我因为昨天错过了 |
[11:10] | for missing the soccer game yesterday, so, um… | 她的球赛 想好好补偿下她 所以… |
[12:10] | Son of… | 我操… |
[12:30] | Hey, Laura, it’s Ian. | 你好劳拉 我是伊恩 |
[12:31] | Listen, I’m gonna pick Ellie up from school today. | 听着 今天我去学校接艾莉 |
[12:34] | I, uh… I wanna make it up to her for, | 我… 我因为昨天错过了 |
[12:36] | for missing the soccer game yesterday, so, um… | 她的球赛 想好好补偿下她 所以… |
[12:54] | Hey, this is Ian Mitchell, leave a message. | 你好 我是伊恩·米契尔 有事请留言 |
[12:58] | Ian, it’s me… why are you picking up Ellie from school? | 伊恩 是我 为什么你要去学校接艾莉 |
[13:00] | She has soccer practice, call me. | 她还有足球训练 回我电话 |
[13:06] | I was gonna paint horses! | 我正准备画小马呢 |
[13:07] | I know, baby doll, but I… | 我知道 小可爱 但我… |
[13:09] | you’re gonna like this much better, okay, I promise. | 你会喜欢这个的 好吗 我保证 |
[13:11] | I thought Mommy was picking me up. | 我还以为是妈妈来接我 |
[13:14] | Nope… nope. You got me. | 不… 不 爸爸来了 |
[13:16] | I’m gonna take you somewhere special, okay? | 我会带你去一个特别的地方的 好吗 |
[13:18] | This is gonna be a big surprise. | 有个很大的惊喜在等着你 |
[13:20] | – Ooh, the pumpkin patch? – No… | -是去南瓜园吗 -不 |
[13:22] | Peach Tree Pottery? | 那是桃树泥陶坊吗 |
[13:23] | If I tell you it’s not gonna be a surprise. | 如果我告诉你 那就不是惊喜了 |
[13:25] | Hey, wait-wait-wait, wait, wait, wait… | 等等 等等 等等 |
[13:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:31] | Okay, go ahead. | 好了 上车吧 |
[13:33] | Take your bag. | 拿着书包 |
[13:35] | – Get your belt for me, okay? – Okay. | -系好安全带 好吗 -好的 |
[13:38] | How come none of the other kids get to leave? | 为什么其他同学还没放学 |
[13:41] | None of the other kids’ daddies… | 因为其他小朋友的老爸… |
[13:44] | are as awesome as your daddy is. | 都没你的老爸那么好 |
[13:47] | – Got it? – Got it. | -知道了吗 -知道 |
[13:58] | I’m so excited about the surprise. | 我好期待你的惊喜哦 |
[14:00] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[14:02] | Okay, here we go. | 好啦 我们出发 |
[14:16] | – Okay back there, sweetheart? – Yeah. | -后面还舒服吗 亲爱的 -是的 |
[14:25] | Daddy, aren’t you going to miss soccer practice? | 老爸 我们不去足球训练了吗 |
[14:29] | 儿童绑架 黑色奥迪A4 加州牌照 车号 2PCE374 | |
[14:31] | Daddy? | 老爸 |
[14:38] | Yeah, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[14:41] | Are you taking me to soccer? | 你要带我去球场吗 |
[14:42] | No, baby girl. | 不 宝贝 |
[14:45] | But I have a game coming up. | 但我后面还有比赛啊 |
[14:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:02] | Daddy, I really gotta pee. | 老爸 我想尿尿了 |
[15:04] | Baby, I need you to hold it for me, okay? | 宝贝 再忍一会 好吗 |
[15:06] | I don’t think I can. | 我忍不住了 |
[15:12] | You drawin’ back there? | 你在画画吗 |
[15:13] | – Yeah. – What are you drawin’? | -是的 -在画什么呀 |
[15:16] | A horsie. | 一匹小马 |
[15:17] | Horsie. Where was this? | 小马啊 它在哪里 |
[15:19] | – At the ranch. – The ranch? | -在农场里 -农场吗 |
[15:22] | Mommy took you to a ranch? Let me see. | 妈妈带你去农场了吗 让我看看 |
[15:26] | Yeah. Look at that. | 是啊 我看看 |
[15:28] | Baby, I don’t, I don’t have blue eyes. | 宝贝 爸爸眼睛不是蓝色的 |
[15:31] | See? They’re brown. | 看到了吗 是棕色的 |
[15:33] | Oh, that’s not you, it’s Chris. | 画的不是你 是克里斯 |
[15:36] | Who? | 是谁 |
[15:38] | Who’s Chris? | 谁是克里斯 |
[15:40] | Mommy’s friend. He takes me to ride horsies. | 妈妈的朋友 他带我去骑马的 |
[15:44] | He does? | 是吗 |
[15:48] | Do you see Chris often? | 你经常见到克里斯吗 |
[15:50] | Sometimes. | 有时候会 |
[15:54] | Does he… does he and Mommy have sleepovers? | 他… 他晚上会在妈妈家睡觉吗 |
[15:59] | Hmm, sometimes. | 有时候会 |
[16:07] | Daddy, I can’t hold it anymore, I’ve really gotta go. | 老爸 我真的憋不住了 我要上厕所 |
[16:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:26] | Okay, come on. | 好了 下来吧 |
[16:28] | Come on, let’s go, baby. | 下来吧 我们走 宝贝 |
[16:42] | Okay, this is good, you can go here, okay? | 好了 这里不错 就在这上吧 行吗 |
[16:44] | Daddy, people can see me. | 老爸 会有人看到我的 |
[16:48] | Baby, nobody can see you. | 亲爱的 没人会看到你 |
[16:50] | I’m gonna stand right here in front of you, | 我就站在你前面 |
[16:51] | nobody’s gonna… there’s nobody here. | 没人会… 这里没有人的 |
[16:53] | Nobody, nobody’s watchin’… | 没人 没人会看到你 |
[16:55] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[16:58] | I can’t, I’m gonna fall. | 不行 我会摔倒的 |
[17:00] | Okay, well here, just hang onto my hand. | 好吧 抓住我的手 |
[17:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:04] | Okay, here you go. | 很好 抓紧了 |
[17:06] | Just lean back, there you go. | 往后仰点就行 来吧 |
[17:08] | – Good? – Don’t let go. | -可以吗 -别放手 |
[17:09] | I’m not gonna let you go. | 我不会放手的 |
[17:21] | Baby girl, I need you to finish up, okay? | 宝贝女儿 快点 好吗 |
[17:23] | Honey? You almost done? You need to hurry up, please. | 亲爱的 快好了吗 你要快点 |
[17:26] | – Heh, heh. It’s really a lot. – I know, | -我真的憋了好久 -我知道 |
[17:28] | well, could you just, just stop, and do the rest later, please? | 你能…再憋回去吗 过会再尿 好吗 |
[17:31] | – Wait! – Look, hurry up, come on. | -别急 -快点 快点 |
[17:32] | – No, wait! – Come on. | -不 等等 -快点 |
[17:35] | – Done? You done? – Okay. All done. | -你好了吗 -好了 |
[17:37] | Okay, come on… come on, let’s go, let’s go. | 好的 快点 快点 我们走 |
[17:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:44] | Come on, here we go, here we go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[17:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:53] | I’m gonna put you in the front seat. | 你坐在前排 |
[17:55] | But… I have to have my car seat. | 但是…我得坐在儿童座椅上呀 |
[17:57] | – Ah no, you’re a big girl. – Mommy said so. | -不 你已经是大姑娘了 -妈妈说的 |
[17:59] | No, mommy’s… mommy’s not here. | 不 妈妈…妈妈不在这 |
[18:01] | Go ahead. Get in, hop in. | 来吧 上车吧 |
[18:12] | Sir, put your hands on your head. | 先生 请把手放在头上 |
[18:14] | Put your hands on your head. | 请把手放在头上 |
[18:15] | – What? – Hands on your head! | -什么 -请把手放在头上 |
[18:16] | – I’m with my daughter. – Right now! | -我和我女儿在一起 -请立刻照做 |
[18:17] | Put your hands on your head right now and turn around! | 立刻把手放在头上 然后转过身去 |
[18:19] | – Whatever you heard, it’s a misunderstanding. – Turn around! | -不管什么事情 都是误会 -转过身去 |
[18:21] | Daddy? | 老爸 |
[18:22] | That is my daughter, okay? | 我女儿就在那 好吗 |
[18:23] | Whatever you heard, that is my daughter! | 不管你们听说了什么 我女儿就在那 |
[18:27] | Daddy! | 老爸 |
[18:27] | You’ll be okay. You’re gonna be alright. | 你会没事的 你会没事的 |
[18:29] | No… no! | 不要 不要 |
[18:31] | – No! Daddy! – Her birthday’s July 8th. | -不要 老爸 -她的生日是七月八号 |
[18:32] | Daddy! Ah! | 老爸 |
[18:35] | Dad! Daddy! Daddy! | 老爸 老爸 |
[18:38] | Hey! Get away from her! | 别碰她 |
[18:41] | You put her down! | 放开她 |
[18:42] | – Daddy! – You put her down right now! | -老爸 -马上把她放下 |
[18:44] | Relax, Ian. | 别急 伊恩 |
[18:47] | No, no! | 不要啊 |
[19:15] | Ellie! Ellie! | 艾莉 艾莉 |
[19:20] | Ellie! | 艾莉 |
[19:46] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[19:52] | Come on. Ah! | 快点 |
[20:07] | Oh, shit. | 他妈的 |