时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | No one knows why they’re chosen. | 没人知道为什么他们会被选中 |
[00:09] | The box just shows up, and it starts. | 木盒突然出现 然后一切就这么开始 |
[00:13] | He’s a dentist. | 他是个牙医 |
[00:15] | 14301 South Figueroa. | 14301南费格罗亚路 |
[00:18] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮到你的 |
[00:19] | This was placed at my doorstep this morning. | 这张照片今早被放在了我家门口 |
[00:23] | I just want to talk! | 我只想跟你谈谈 |
[00:28] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[00:30] | It’s a game. | 这是场游戏 |
[00:32] | Hey, wait! Stop! No! | 等等 不要 |
[01:46] | – Can I talk to her? – She’s asleep. | -我能跟她说句话吗 -她睡了 |
[01:53] | I swear to God, I would’ve been there if I could’ve. | 真的 如果可以我一定会去的 |
[01:57] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[02:01] | How’d she do? | 她表现的怎么样 |
[02:03] | Yeah, she did great. She scored a goal by herself. | 她很棒 进了一个球 |
[02:07] | – That’s great. – Yeah, it is. | -真不错 -是啊 |
[02:14] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there. | 抱歉我没在她身边 |
[02:16] | Yeah. And I… | 我明白 我… |
[02:21] | Laura, I… I think I got caught up in something, | 劳拉 我想…我可能遇到了点麻烦 |
[02:24] | and I just… I need to tell… | 我只是…想告诉… |
[02:25] | Ian, I’m tired. I’m gonna go to sleep. | 伊恩 我很累 我想先睡了 |
[02:28] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[02:32] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[02:34] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[03:44] | Hi, I’m Ryan. | 大家好 我叫瑞安 |
[03:46] | Today, we’re gonna learn | 今天我会教大家 |
[03:47] | how to load a 9-millimeter Beretta. | 如何为9毫米伯莱塔手枪上膛 |
[03:51] | This is a 9-millimeter Beretta. | 这是一把9毫米伯莱塔手枪 |
[03:54] | You’re gonna take your shoot thumb over here. | 将你扣扳机的手指放在这里 |
[03:57] | You’re gonna press this button, | 按下这个按钮 |
[03:59] | so you eject and release the magazine. | 弹匣就会释出 |
[04:02] | Load the cartridges in. | 放入弹药 |
[04:07] | Place it back in the gun. | 然后将弹匣装回枪内 |
[04:08] | You’re gonna pull back the slide like this. | 像这样向后拉动滑套 |
[04:11] | So you are cocked and ready. | 这样枪就上好膛了 |
[04:14] | It’s just a thing of beauty. | 这把枪很易使用 |
[04:15] | All you gotta do is point at what you’re shooting at | 你只需瞄准射击的目标 |
[04:19] | and just pull the trigger. | 然后扣动扳机 |
[04:20] | Remember, when you are firing your weapon, | 记住 当你开枪时 |
[04:22] | if you’re in, like, a situation, | 如果情况很紧急 |
[04:26] | always, uh, always have your hands, | 一定要让你的其他手指 |
[04:29] | remaining fingers, underneath this trigger, | 放在扳机之下 |
[04:31] | so you got your index of your shooting hand on the trigger, | 这样保证你持枪手的食指置于扳机之上 |
[04:34] | and everything else is just underneath. | 而其他手指置于下方 |
[05:00] | When a schoolteacher fell from the roof of a downtown | 今早 一名教师被发现 |
[05:02] | parking structure early this morning, | 从市中心一栋停车场顶楼坠落 |
[05:04] | friends and family say | 朋友和家人均提及 |
[05:05] | that she had been wrestling with depression. | 她一直饱受抑郁症的困扰 |
[05:08] | That’s bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[05:10] | In other news, legislation to allow on-leash pets to be | 与此同时 有关带绳宠物允许进入 |
[05:12] | – admitted into California… – Shit. | -加州州立公园的法例… -妈的 |
[05:14] | State parks has been denied yet again. | 再一次被驳回 |
[05:50] | Left one man dead, another injured. | …造成一死一伤 |
[05:52] | The target appeared to have no relation to the shooter. | 目前所知受害者与杀手无任何关联 |
[05:55] | The police are now saying that the two | 警方发表声明说两人 |
[05:57] | had a prior altercation the previous morning. | 曾在前日早晨发生过争执 |
[06:00] | The Trojans, who are still… | 特洛伊队仍然… |
[06:23] | 伊恩·米契尔 限期至10月18日早6点49分 | |
[06:32] | – I think I’ve got it all set up. – Right? | -我想我都设置好了 -真的吗 |
[06:34] | All you have to do is plug it into your laptop | 你只要将它连接上电脑 |
[06:36] | so you can sync it with your calendar | 就可以跟你的日历 |
[06:38] | – and all of your files and stuff. – Okay. | -还有所有文件同步 -好吧 |
[06:40] | I also put a couple of extra apps on here for you, too. | 另外我擅自帮你装了一些其他的程序 |
[06:43] | – I hope you don’t mind. – Nope. | -希望你不会介意 -完全不会 |
[06:44] | This one here, you can use voice memos, text, PDFs, | 这个程序可以使用录音 文档和PDF |
[06:48] | and then send them all in one e-mail. | 还可以将它们全部打包放在一个邮件里 |
[06:50] | Cool. | 真不错 |
[06:51] | And, oh, a phone-finding app | 对了 还有一个手机定位程序 |
[06:54] | so you don’t lose your phone again. | 这样你就不会再丢手机了 |
[06:57] | You can just go onto the website | 你可以上它们的网站 |
[06:58] | and find your phone using GPS. | 然后通过GPS定位你的手机 |
[07:00] | It’s so helpful, because I lose my phone all the time. | 对我这种常丢手机的人来说特别有用 |
[07:02] | – Does that really work? – Yeah, it’s crazy. | -这个真管用吗 -是啊 很灵的 |
[07:05] | Hmm. Oh, also, your wife, uh… | 对了 你的妻子… |
[07:09] | – Sorry, ex. – Laura. | -抱歉 前妻 -劳拉 |
[07:11] | Uh, Laura called last night at 6:30. | 劳拉昨晚六点半给你打过电话 |
[07:13] | – I already spoke to her. – Good. | -我已经回复过她了 -好的 |
[07:18] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[07:20] | – I mean, with you guys. – It’s fine. | -我是说 你们之间 -我们很好 |
[07:22] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[07:24] | Um, do we have any coffee this morning? | 今早有咖啡喝吗 |
[07:27] | Yeah, I can go make some. | 有的 我现在去煮 |
[07:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:39] | Um, are we good? | 我们没事吧 |
[07:41] | I mean, me and you, are we good? | 我是说 我和你 我们没事吧 |
[07:45] | You know, because last Thursday, I was a little forward, | 上周四 我可能有些过于主动了 |
[07:47] | and I don’t normally drink that much. | 我一般不会喝这么多的 |
[07:49] | I’m flattered. Really, it’s, uh, it’s okay. | 我受宠若惊 真的 没事的 |
[07:51] | Okay, uh, I just want to let you know, I really like my job so… | 我只想对你说 我真的很喜欢这份工作 |
[07:54] | I know. You’re doing a great job. | 我知道 你干得很好 |
[07:55] | I appreciate it. You’re doing okay. | 我很感激 你做得很不错 |
[07:58] | – Okay. – It’s okay. | -好吧 -没事的 |
[08:00] | – Coffee. – Thanks. | -我去煮咖啡 -谢谢 |
[08:30] | Ellie. | 艾丽 |
[08:32] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[08:52] | 发送给 劳拉·米契尔 谢谢你的DVD | |
[09:28] | Amber? | 安珀 |
[09:30] | – Yeah? – Was anybody in my office today? | -什么事 -今天有人进过我办公室吗 |
[09:32] | Sign that anybody come in here? | 有任何迹象显示有人进来过吗 |
[09:35] | Uh, not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[09:38] | Oh, God, is something missing? Is something wrong? | 老天 是丢了东西吗 怎么回事 |
[09:39] | No, no, it’s fine. | 不不 没事 |
[09:40] | I want to make sure that nobody’s in here, okay? Ever. | 我只想确保没人能随便进来 好吗 |
[09:45] | Okay, will do. | 好的 我会注意 |
[09:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:59] | 日历提醒 10月16号早7点28分 杀死丹尼尔·伊斯顿 | |
[10:16] | Dr. Easton’s office. | 伊斯顿医生办公室 |
[10:18] | Yes, Dr. Easton, please? | 请帮我找一下伊斯顿医生 |
[10:19] | He’s with a patient right now. | 他正在看一个病人 |
[10:20] | – May I ask who’s calling? – It’s urgent. | -请问是哪位找他 -这事很紧急 |
[10:22] | Can you tell him it’s one of his hunting buddies? | 能转告他是一位狩猎伙伴找他吗 |
[10:26] | – Hunting buddies? – He’ll know what I mean. | -狩猎伙伴吗 -他明白我的意思的 |
[10:31] | This is Dr. Easton. | 我是伊斯顿医生 |
[10:33] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[10:36] | Who is this? | 请问你是哪位 |
[10:36] | It’s Ian Mitchell. | 我是伊恩·米契尔 |
[10:37] | I came by your office yesterday. | 我昨天去过你办公室 |
[10:38] | I showed you a photo. Please, don’t hang up. | 我给你看了一张照片 求求你别挂断 |
[10:42] | I don’t want you to hang up. Just hear me out, please. | 别挂断 请你听我说完 |
[10:46] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[10:50] | You know what the photo meant, don’t you? | 你知道那张照片的意义 不是吗 |
[10:54] | Please, I have a family. | 求求你 我有家人 |
[10:55] | So do I. That’s why I’m calling. | 我也是 这就是我为什么打给你 |
[11:01] | I want to meet. | 我想与你见面 |
[11:03] | Do you think I’m stupid? | 你以为我这么蠢吗 |
[11:04] | No, no, look, I don’t want to hurt you, okay? | 不不 听着 我不想伤害你 |
[11:08] | I don’t want to hurt anyone. I’ve never hurt anyone. | 我不想伤害任何人 我也从没伤害过人 |
[11:12] | I-I just… | 我只是… |
[11:14] | I want to talk about this, okay? | 我想跟你谈谈这个问题 行吗 |
[11:16] | I want to work this out for both of us. | 我想找出个适合双方的解决方法 |
[11:21] | We can meet somewhere public? | 我们可以约在公共场合见面 |
[11:25] | Somewhere crowded, how’s that? | 人群密集的地方 你觉得呢 |
[11:27] | Look. I obviously know where you work, | 听着 我显然知道你在哪工作 |
[11:32] | and I can very easily get your home address. | 我也能轻易弄到你的家庭住址 |
[11:36] | If I wanted to do something to you, | 如果我想对你做些什么 |
[11:38] | don’t you think I might’ve already done it already? | 你不觉得我应该早就下手了吗 |
[11:45] | 11:30. | 十一点半 |
[11:47] | There’s a diner at the corner of 4th and Main. | 在四号路和主路交界处有个餐馆 |
[11:50] | – I’ll see you there. – Whatever you want. | -我们在那见面 -全听你的 |
[13:39] | So do we shake hands? | 我们该握手吗 |
[13:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:55] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[13:58] | I figured it could only help. | 我想这也没什么坏处 |
[14:00] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[14:04] | – Did you get the… – Something to drink, fellas? | -你拿到… -喝点什么吗 |
[14:07] | Coffee. Black, please. | 咖啡 不加糖 谢谢 |
[14:10] | – Tea. Do you have hot tea? – Black or green? | -你们有热茶吗 -红茶还是绿茶 |
[14:13] | Green. Thank you. | 绿茶 谢谢 |
[14:21] | – So you got the package? – Yeah. | -这么说你收到包裹了 -是的 |
[14:26] | When? | 什么时候 |
[14:28] | Yesterday morning. | 昨天早上 |
[14:31] | So 48 hours? | 所以还剩四十八小时是吗 |
[14:35] | Something like that, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[14:39] | – Coffee. – Thank you. | -您的咖啡 -谢谢 |
[14:42] | – Green tea. – Thank you. | -您的绿茶 -谢谢 |
[14:52] | You got one as well. | 你也收到包裹了 |
[14:54] | Yeah, I got this picture. | 是的 我收到这张照片 |
[15:02] | Karen Glass. | 凯伦·格拉斯 |
[15:06] | I looked her up. | 我查了下她的资料 |
[15:07] | She lives in Pasadena. | 她住在帕萨迪纳 |
[15:09] | She’s got a big town house, | 她有一栋豪华的独栋别墅 |
[15:12] | three kids, a husband. | 有三个小孩和丈夫 |
[15:16] | She’s the head chef at some restaurant up there. | 她是一家餐厅的主厨 |
[15:20] | Christ. She’s got three kids. | 老天 她有三个小孩 |
[15:24] | Who… Why would anyone want me to do that? | 谁…为什么有人要我对她下手 |
[15:29] | – I don’t know. – Look at the time. | -我不知道 -看看这个时间 |
[15:31] | 11:30 p.m., the 15th. That’s tomorrow night. | 15号晚11点30分 那就是明晚了 |
[15:35] | That’s tomorrow night. | 就是明晚 |
[15:38] | Who would want me to do that? | 到底是谁想让我这样做 |
[15:42] | That’s what I’m trying to figure out. | 这也是我正想弄明白的 |
[15:44] | At first, I thought it was a joke, | 起先 我以为这只是个玩笑 |
[15:45] | – like a prank or something. – Right. | -恶作剧还是什么的 -是的 |
[15:50] | And then I started getting the phone calls | 然后我开始收到电话 |
[15:52] | and the letters and threatening… | 还有信件以及威胁 |
[15:55] | threatening my wife, | 他们威胁了我妻子 |
[15:59] | threatening her. | 狠狠地威胁了她 |
[16:00] | – Did you go to the cops? – Yeah, of course. | -你找过警察了吗 -当然 |
[16:04] | And they did nothing. | 他们什么都没做 |
[16:05] | No, I went into the big one, | 不 我亲自去了一个警察总局 |
[16:08] | – you know, on Flower. – On Flower, yeah. | -就是花街上那个 -花街上的 知道 |
[16:10] | I brought the gun and everything. | 我带上了所有东西 包括枪 |
[16:15] | And they tried to… well, they did. They arrested me. | 他们就试图…不 是直接逮捕了我 |
[16:18] | And they put me in holding, you know, | 他们把我关进了拘留室 |
[16:20] | for bringing an unregistered gun into a police station. | 因为我将未注册枪支带来了警察局 |
[16:22] | It wasn’t the smartest thing you could’ve done. | 这可能确实不是什么好主意 |
[16:25] | I didn’t know what I was thinking. I wanted their help. | 我当时脑子一团乱 只想着他们能帮我 |
[16:29] | Then after a couple of hours down there in the holding cell, | 但在拘留室关了几个小时后 |
[16:31] | they just let me go with no charges. | 他们就这么把我放出来了 |
[16:34] | – No nothing. – That’s it? | -就像什么都没发生过一样 -就这样 |
[16:38] | Here’s the messed-up thing. They gave me the gun back. | 奇怪的事来了 他们把枪还给了我 |
[16:43] | Just “Here you go. Have a nice day.” | 还说”拿去吧 祝你今天愉快” |
[16:47] | It feels… you know, | 这感觉真是…你知道吗 |
[16:49] | I’m glad to be telling someone about this. | 真高兴有人可以听我说这件事 |
[16:52] | I feel like I’ve been going crazy. | 我觉得我都快发疯了 |
[16:56] | I wish you were. I wish we both were. | 我真希望你是 真希望我们都是 |
[17:09] | Are you hungry? It’s on me. | 你饿吗 我请你吃饭 |
[17:11] | No, no, that’s okay. | 不不 不用了 |
[17:15] | Food’s good here though. | 不过这里的食物真不错 |
[17:17] | – It is. – You work around here? | -是的 -你在附近工作吗 |
[17:19] | Yeah, I do, just up on Bunker Hill there. | 是的 就在前面不远的邦克山 |
[17:21] | – What do you do? – I’m a lawyer. | -你是做什么的 -我是名律师 |
[17:25] | – What kind? – Defense attorney. | -哪种类型的 -辩护律师 |
[17:28] | So like, criminals and stuff? | 所以你经常跟罪犯打交道了 |
[17:32] | Yeah, uh, criminals and stuff. | 是的 跟罪犯有关的案件 |
[17:35] | So maybe you’ll defend me when I’m… | 说不定有朝一日你还能替我辩护… |
[17:43] | You got family? | 你有家人吗 |
[17:46] | I do have a wife, but we’re separated. | 我有个妻子 但我们分居了 |
[17:49] | I’m sorry. That’s tough. | 真抱歉 这一定很不好受 |
[17:50] | It’s, uh, it’s better this way. | 这样对大家都好 |
[17:53] | Kids? | 有小孩吗 |
[17:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:05] | You… Do you have kids? | 你…你有小孩吗 |
[18:10] | Would it make a difference? | 这会影响你的决定吗 |
[18:11] | No. I already made up my mind. | 不 我已经决定了 |
[18:13] | I’m not hurting anyone. | 我不会伤害任何人 |
[18:16] | You know, you say that. You say that now. | 你知道吗 现在你当然会这么说 |
[18:19] | But when someone you love is threatened, | 但当你所爱的人被威胁时 |
[18:20] | when they’re threatened, your thinking, | 当他们被威胁时 你的想法 |
[18:24] | it’s gonna change. | 就会改变的 |
[18:26] | Daniel, that’s why… | 丹尼尔 这就是为什么… |
[18:28] | Yeah, so I wanted to figure this out, okay, | 我想弄清这一切 |
[18:31] | for both of us, together. | 给我们俩找一条出路 |
[18:36] | I mean, there’s no one else you can trust, right? | 反正你也没人可信任了 不是吗 |
[18:38] | Except the person assigned to kill me? | 除了一个派来杀我的人吗 |
[18:40] | Look, I’m not hurting anyone. | 我不会伤害任何人的 |
[18:44] | I’m not. I wouldn’t even know how to. | 我不会的 我甚至不知道该怎么做 |
[18:46] | The first time I held a gun was yesterday morning. | 直到昨天早上我才第一次握枪 |
[18:50] | So what now? What now? | 那我们现在该怎么办 |
[18:52] | – We find out who’s involved. – Everyone’s involved. | -我们找出谁与此事有关 -所有人都有关 |
[18:54] | Come on. It can’t be everyone. | 别开玩笑了 不可能是所有人 |
[18:56] | We can’t go to the police. | 我们不能去找警察 |
[18:58] | So what about finding other people like us? | 不如我们去找找其他像我们一样的人 |
[19:02] | You and I can’t be the only ones. | 不可能只有我们两个 |
[19:04] | They’re gonna find out. | 他们会发现的 |
[19:05] | They know. They always know. | 他们清楚我们的一举一动 |
[19:07] | It’s like… It’s like they’re watching. | 就好像…他们时刻在看着我们 |
[19:10] | It’s like they’re listening all the time. | 在偷听着我们 |
[19:13] | So… | 所以… |
[19:15] | have you contacted your target | 你联系过你的目标吗 |
[19:20] | and confronted her? | 你见过她吗 |
[19:23] | I went to see her | 我去她工作的地方 |
[19:26] | up there at her work | 见到了她 |
[19:30] | when she was getting off work, she was walking out. | 她刚下班 正从餐馆里出来 |
[19:34] | I sat in the alley behind her. | 我坐在她身后巷子里的车上 |
[19:38] | Watched her leave. | 看着她离开 |
[19:41] | I didn’t say anything to her. | 我没对她说一句话 |
[19:43] | I didn’t even get out of the car. | 甚至都没下车 |
[19:46] | I thought about what it would take… | 我想到如果我真这么做了 |
[19:52] | if I could do it. | 我会失去些什么 |
[19:56] | Does that make me evil? | 这会让我变成恶人吗 |
[20:06] | – I want you to look at this. Look at this! – Okay. | -我想让你看看这个 看着 -好吧 |
[20:08] | God damn it. Look at it. Look at it. | 该死的 看着它 看着它 |
[20:11] | Look at this. Look at this. | 看啊 看啊 |
[20:11] | Keep your voice down or we could alert someone. | 小声点 要不会引起别人注意的 |
[20:14] | Look. | 看 |
[20:22] | This is Patrick. | 这是帕特里克 |
[20:24] | He’s 7 years old. | 他今年七岁 |
[20:29] | This is Emma. | 这是艾玛 |
[20:31] | She just turned 3. | 她刚满三岁 |
[20:35] | This is my wife Sara. | 这是我妻子莎拉 |
[20:37] | We’re happy. | 我们一家人很开心 |
[20:40] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[20:43] | Because when you’re standing outside my door with a gun, | 当你带着枪站在我门外时 |
[20:47] | I don’t care what your reason is, | 不管你有什么理由 |
[20:51] | this is who you’re hurting. | 这些都将是会被你伤害的人 |
[20:53] | Not me, this. | 不只是我 而是这一家人 |
[20:58] | Look. | 看好了 |
[21:13] | I’m gonna leave you alone. | 我不会再出现在你面前了 |
[21:15] | You’re not gonna see me ever again. | 你永远不会再见到我 |
[21:20] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[21:28] | I promise. | 我向你保证 |