时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Please… | 求你 |
[00:16] | Please. | 求你了 |
[00:18] | Please, no. | 求你 不要 |
[00:20] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这么做的 |
[00:23] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想的 |
[00:27] | You’re not a killer. | 你不是个杀手 |
[00:33] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[00:35] | Damn it. | 真该死 |
[00:45] | Really? He said flight risk? | 不是吧 他说有弃保潜逃的危险吗 |
[00:49] | The man is not a flight risk because he is innocent, okay? | 他不会弃保潜逃 因为他是无辜的 |
[00:52] | – Innocent men do not run. – Daddy, I’m hungry. | -无辜的人不会逃 -爸爸 我饿了 |
[00:54] | Okay, sweetheart. | 好 宝贝 |
[00:57] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[00:59] | No. | 不 |
[01:00] | I disagree. And you know what? | 我不同意 我跟你说 |
[01:02] | I think Judge Ogden would disagree as well. | 我认为奥格登法官也不会同意的 |
[01:05] | Why? Because I took the man to Pebble Beach to golf, | 为什么 因为我带他去卵石滩打高尔夫 |
[01:08] | and you know what you did, Carl? | 而你做了什么 卡尔 |
[01:10] | You dated his wife in law school. | 你在法学院跟她老婆约会 |
[01:12] | For breakfast? | 这是早餐吗 |
[01:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:18] | Go for it. | 去争取吧 |
[01:20] | Yeah, I got to go. See ya. | 我要挂了 再见 |
[01:30] | Shit. | 操 |
[01:34] | Mommy’s here. I got to take this away from you. | 妈妈来了 这我得拿走了 |
[01:36] | – Daddy, I’m not done! – I know, I know, but you know, | -爸爸 我还没吃完 -我知道 |
[01:39] | you can’t be havin’ birthday cake all the time, | 但你不能总是吃生日蛋糕 |
[01:41] | because Mommy doesn’t want you to, | 因为妈妈不允许 |
[01:42] | you know what, just remember one thing, | 爸爸跟你说 记住一件事 |
[01:44] | Mommy ruins everything. | 妈妈总是坏事儿 |
[01:45] | Hold on. | 来了 |
[01:52] | It’s not even 7:30 yet. | 七点半都没到呢 |
[01:54] | I have early clients, so… | 我早上有客户 所以… |
[02:00] | Your pear tree’s dying. | 你的梨树快死了 |
[02:01] | It’s a quince tree. You wanna come in? | 那是柑橘树 要进来吗 |
[02:05] | – You’ve been decorating. – Yeah. | -家里装潢过了啊 -是啊 |
[02:08] | How was she? | 她怎么样 |
[02:09] | She’s good. | 挺好的 |
[02:10] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[02:12] | Hi, sweet pea. | 小宝贝 |
[02:14] | What have you got on your hand… | 你手上那是什么 |
[02:16] | – Nothing. – And your face? | -没什么 -脸上也有 |
[02:18] | Birthday cake. She had birthday cake for breakfast. | 生日蛋糕 她早餐吃了生日蛋糕 |
[02:21] | – Did she have anything else? – Not this morning, no. | -还吃了别的吗 -今早没了 |
[02:23] | Well, do you have anything else? | 你家还有其它吃的吗 |
[02:25] | I haven’t gone shopping yet, Laura. | 我还没去采购 劳拉 |
[02:28] | Okay. All right, El, | 好吧 艾莉 |
[02:29] | we’ll get you something on the way, okay? | 我们路上再买点吃的 好吗 |
[02:32] | Mom, Daddy said “shit”. | 妈妈 爸爸说了”操” |
[02:35] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[02:36] | Okay, why don’t you get your bag. | 去拿书包吧 |
[02:40] | What’s that? | 这是干什么 |
[02:42] | Trial separation usually means make an effort. | 试验性分居通常指作出努力 |
[02:45] | I thought it meant “Here’s your balls back.” | 不是指”你的蛋蛋还你” |
[02:47] | “Thanks for the loan.” | “多谢相借”吗 |
[02:48] | Okay, that’s nice. | 说得好 |
[02:49] | Not in front of my daughter. That’s really nice. | 别在我女儿面前说 说得真好 |
[02:51] | She doesn’t know what I’m talking about. | 她不知道我在说什么 |
[02:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[02:54] | Bye, Daddy. | 再见爸爸 |
[02:56] | No hugs? No kisses? No thank you for the Chinese food? | 没有抱抱 没有亲亲 也不谢谢爸爸的中餐 |
[02:59] | And the awesome movies? | 还有好看的电影吗 |
[03:03] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[03:04] | Okay. Have a good day at school, okay? | 好了 在学校过得愉快 |
[03:06] | – Bye. – Bye, babe. | -再见 -再见 宝贝 |
[03:10] | Don’t forget about soccer. | 别忘了足球赛 |
[03:13] | – 6:30. – Yeah, 6:30, I know. | -六点半 -六点半嘛 我记得 |
[03:16] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[03:17] | – Bye. – Bye, babe. | -再见 -再见 宝贝 |
[03:19] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 出发啦 |
[03:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[03:31] | Finally. | 总算清净了 |
[03:34] | What does she want now? | 又要干什么 |
[04:00] | 丹尼尔·伊斯顿 截止时间: 10月16日早上7点28分 | |
[04:34] | Damn it. Damn it! | 该死 |
[04:55] | Okay, just… Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[04:58] | How much longer is this gonna take? | 还要多久 |
[05:02] | He’s-he’s just gonna have to wait, okay? | 得让他等等了 |
[05:06] | I’ll be there when I’m there. Bye. | 我能过去自然就过去了 再见 |
[05:09] | – Mr. Mitchell… – Yeah? | -米契尔先生 -什么事 |
[05:10] | – Can we chat for a second? – Sure. | -能聊聊吗 -好 |
[05:13] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[05:23] | You have no idea where this came from? | 您不知道这是哪来的吗 |
[05:25] | No. | 不知道 |
[05:27] | Like I said, I… my doorbell rang, | 正如我所说 我家门铃响了 |
[05:29] | I went to answer it, | 我去开门 |
[05:31] | nobody was there, but this was sitting there. | 发现没人 但这个就在我家门口 |
[05:34] | And the next thing I know, it’s like Fallujah. | 然后这里就像费卢杰一样[伊拉克城市] |
[05:36] | At first, I thought maybe it was a former client, | 起初 我以为是以前 |
[05:39] | someone who wasn’t happy with me. | 对我不满意的委托人 |
[05:42] | I’m a criminal defense attorney. | 我是个刑事辩护律师 |
[05:44] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[05:46] | Not just white collar, but street crooks, too. | 委托人不止有白领精英 还有街头混混 |
[05:50] | So, sometimes the verdicts don’t work out | 有时裁决并不尽如人意 |
[05:51] | and they’ll come knocking. | 他们就会找上门来 |
[05:53] | You don’t know who Daniel Easton is? | 你不认识丹尼尔·伊斯顿吗 |
[05:56] | No. | 不认识 |
[05:57] | – Never seen him before? – Nope, never. | -以前从没见过吗 -从没见过 |
[06:03] | He’s a dentist. | 他是个牙医 |
[06:06] | Has a private practice in a medical center downtown. | 在市区的医疗中心开了家私人诊所 |
[06:10] | 14301 South Figueroa. | 南菲格罗亚街14301号 |
[06:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:22] | But you don’t know… | 你不知道 |
[06:24] | who this belongs to? | 这枪是谁的吗 |
[06:26] | No, I don’t. | 不知道 |
[06:29] | It’s a Beretta 9-millimeter. | 这是伯莱塔九毫米口径手枪 |
[06:32] | 92-A. | 型号92-A |
[06:35] | It has no serial number, | 没有序列号 |
[06:38] | no identifying marks. | 没有识别码 |
[06:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:42] | Wow, barrel’s been smoothed out, | 哇哦 枪管打磨过 |
[06:44] | so any ballistics report will be corrupted. | 弹道比对没戏 |
[06:46] | Could you just not point that at me, please? | 能不能别指着我 |
[06:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:56] | I’m not joking. | 我没开玩笑 |
[06:58] | – Just you work things out. – I’m playin’. | -请把这事查清楚 -逗你呢 |
[07:00] | – Okay. – I’m just playin’. | -好吧 -跟你开玩笑的 |
[07:13] | We’re done here. | 搞定了 |
[07:15] | Wait, don’t you need that for evidence? | 等等 不用把枪带走取证吗 |
[07:19] | Excuse me, I… | 不好意思 我… |
[07:20] | In case you need to reach me. | 万一你要找我的话 |
[07:26] | Hey, that-that isn’t even mine. | 那枪都不是我的 |
[09:54] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[09:55] | – Are you close? – Yeah, I’m downstairs. Why? | -快到了吗 -在楼下了 怎么 |
[09:57] | – Mr. Valverde’s waiting for you. – Already? | -瓦尔韦德先生在等你了 -已经来了 |
[09:59] | He’s been here for 30 minutes. | 已经等了你半小时了 |
[10:02] | He ate all of the Skittles. | 他把彩虹糖都吃光了 |
[10:04] | Okay, I’m on my way up. | 好吧 我上来了 |
[10:38] | That’s one, that’s two, | 一张 两张 |
[10:41] | three, four, | 三张 四张 |
[10:43] | five, six. | 五张 六张 |
[10:46] | That’s half, and I’ll get the rest to you next week. | 这里是一半的钱 下周把余款付清 |
[10:50] | But the real reason why I came here | 但我来这儿的真正原因 |
[10:52] | is because I want to thank you, man. | 是想谢谢你 老兄 |
[10:54] | You did a lot for me and my family, man. | 你为我和我的家人做了很多 |
[10:56] | You kept me out of jail. | 你让我免受牢狱之灾 |
[10:57] | You kept food on the table for my kids, | 你让我的孩子们还能吃上饭 |
[10:59] | and I want to tell you from the bottom of my heart, | 我打从心底想跟你说 |
[11:01] | anything you need, man. I got your back, you feel me? | 我愿听你差遣 永远挺你 知道吗 |
[11:06] | The same way I got your wife’s front, you know? | 正如我插你老婆一样 |
[11:09] | I was havin’ sex with her last night, man. | 我昨晚在跟她滚床单 |
[11:10] | She’s actually pregnant with my kid now, | 其实她现在怀了我的孩子 |
[11:12] | so I’ll be part of the family. | 很快我们就是一家人了 |
[11:13] | – What? I… – You listening to me or what? | -什么 我… -你到底有没有在听我说话 |
[11:15] | – I’m sorry… – I’m sitting here telling you | -抱歉 -我坐在这儿跟你说 |
[11:16] | that I owe you my damn life, man. | 我欠你一条命 老兄 |
[11:18] | No, I appreciate you comin’ in. | 不 很感谢你特意过来 |
[11:19] | I’m-I’m havin’… | 我有点… |
[11:21] | – You ever have… – You know what, man? You’re out in fantasy land, | -你有没有… -你可能还在做梦 |
[11:24] | thinkin’ about that new Benz | 想着这个周末要买的 |
[11:26] | that you’re gonna buy this weekend and shit, right? | 新奔驰车之类的事 对吧 |
[11:27] | – No, I just… – That’s where you’re at. | -不 我只是… -你就在想这些吧 |
[11:30] | Just havin’ one of those rough days, you know? | 今天过得不太顺而已 |
[11:55] | Ian Mitchell, you have two days, | 伊恩·米契尔 你有两天 |
[11:57] | 17 hours, 14 minutes | 17小时又14分钟的时间 |
[11:59] | to expire Daniel Easton. | 去击杀丹尼尔·伊斯顿 |
[12:10] | Yo, what was the Tony Montana doin’ here, man? | “疤面煞星”来干什么[黑帮电影人物] |
[12:12] | Hey, keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
[12:14] | – The guy’s long gone. Don’t worry. – Asshole. | -他早就走远了 别担心 -混蛋 |
[12:16] | What? It’s fine. | 怎么了 没事的 |
[12:18] | – Close the door. – All right. | -关门 -好吧 |
[12:21] | What’s up, man? We gonna go grab lunch or what? | 怎么样 老兄 要不要一起去吃个中饭 |
[12:24] | You know, I’m gonna stay in. | 不去了 |
[12:25] | I’m gonna stay in. I’m behind. | 不去了 进度都落下了 |
[12:26] | I got to tell you about this date I had last night | 我一定要告诉你 我昨晚和 |
[12:29] | with this performance artist chick. | 这个行为艺术妞儿的约会 |
[12:30] | – Stripper? – Hey, man, she’s a nice girl. | -脱衣舞娘吗 -老兄 她人挺好的 |
[12:33] | And she’s got the greatest ass I have ever seen. | 还有着我见过的最棒的翘臀 |
[12:36] | I’m talkin’ like an 18-year-old girl’s ass… | 像18岁姑娘一样的翘臀啊… |
[12:38] | Is she 18, Raj? | 她满18了吗 拉杰 |
[12:41] | – What’s up, man? – What? | -怎么了 老兄 -什么 |
[12:43] | – I mean, are you okay? – I’m good. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[12:45] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[12:46] | Good. Okay, all right. | 那就好 |
[12:48] | – Thanks. – No, cool. | -谢谢关心 -应该的 |
[12:52] | Yeah, man, I-I’ll talk to you late-later. | 老兄 那回聊吧 |
[12:55] | Hey, Raj. | 拉杰 |
[12:57] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[13:00] | Sit down. I want you to… | 请坐 我想让你… |
[13:02] | listen to something. | 听点东西 |
[13:04] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[13:05] | Just… Is it ringing? Are you hearing it? | 通了吗 听到了吗 |
[13:08] | It’s just ringing. | 还在拨号 |
[13:10] | We’re sorry, your call cannot be completed. | 对不起 无法完成本次通话 |
[13:13] | – Check the number and dial again. – Pretty Awesome. | -请查证号码后再拨 -真酷 |
[13:14] | I must have dialed it wrong. | 我一定是拨错了 |
[13:20] | We’re sorry, your call cannot be completed as dialed. | 对不起 无法完成本次通话 |
[13:23] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[13:29] | Um, have a good lunch, man. | 午餐愉快 伙计 |
[13:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:35] | You… | 你… |
[13:37] | All right, yeah. | 行吧 |
[13:38] | I’ll see you in a bit. | 待会儿见 |
[13:48] | Yeah. I called North Hollywood. | 是的 我曾致电北好莱坞 |
[13:51] | I called Van Nuys, Devonshire. | 范奈司 德文郡的警署 |
[13:53] | My address? My home is Los Angeles, it’s a Los Angeles address. | 我的地址吗 我家在洛杉矶 是洛杉矶地址 |
[13:57] | Yes, I realize this is Burbank. I’m trying to… | 我知道你那里是伯班克 我想… |
[14:01] | Well, that’s what I did. | 我就是这样做的 |
[14:03] | I called right away, right when it happened, | 这事一发生我就报警了 |
[14:04] | and… and they sent a guy. | 他们派了个人来 |
[14:10] | LAPD, yes, they sent a guy. | 洛杉矶警方派了个人来 |
[14:12] | No, I understand that, okay? | 不 我明白 |
[14:13] | You’re… You’re confused. | 你 你没搞懂 |
[14:15] | Something doesn’t add up, because whoever you sent out… | 这事有问题 无论你们派了谁来… |
[14:19] | Mother… | 我操… |
[14:27] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[15:55] | Hi there. | 您好 |
[15:55] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮您的 |
[15:57] | Um, I’m looking for Dr. Easton. | 我找伊斯顿医生 |
[16:00] | He’s getting ready to leave for the day. | 他准备下班了 |
[16:02] | Are you a patient? | 您是他的病人吗 |
[16:04] | I’m gonna need to schedule | 把泰普太太 |
[16:05] | – Mrs. Tapper for next week. – Okay. | -安排到下周 -好 |
[16:08] | Dr. Easton, there’s a gentleman here asking for you. | 伊斯顿医生 有位先生找你 |
[16:14] | I’m Ian, Ian Mitchell. | 我叫伊恩 伊恩·米契尔 |
[16:18] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[16:23] | This is gonna sound a little strange, but I thought maybe… | 这话听起来可能怪怪的 但我想也许… |
[16:27] | This was placed on my doorstep this morning. | 有人今早把这照片放在我家门口 |
[16:31] | I thought maybe you might know why or where from, | 你也许知道是谁放的 为什么要放 |
[16:35] | if there was any… | 有没有什么… |
[16:37] | I thought maybe you… | 也许你… |
[16:43] | Ah, excuse me, you can’t go back there. | 不好意思 你不能过去 |
[16:46] | I just wanna talk! | 我就想跟你谈谈 |
[18:07] | Okay, okay! It’s okay. | 好了 好了 |
[18:13] | You don’t need to do that. | 你不必这么做的 |
[18:19] | You’re new, aren’t you? | 你是新手 是吧 |
[18:25] | You were outside my house this morning. | 今早就是你在我家外面 |
[18:29] | Who… Who are you? | 你 你是谁 |
[18:32] | My name’s Mara. | 我叫玛拉 |
[18:35] | I live in Torrance. | 住在托伦斯 |
[18:37] | I teach 3rd grade. | 是三年级老师 |
[18:40] | I killed four people in the last six months. | 过去半年我杀了四个人 |
[18:44] | Two men, two women. | 两男两女 |
[18:49] | You were supposed to be my fifth. | 你本该是第五个 |
[18:55] | Why didn’t you? | 那你怎么没杀我 |
[19:00] | I’ve never done it from that close up before. | 我之前从未这么近距离杀过人 |
[19:07] | I could feel you starting to go. | 我可以感觉到你快死了 |
[19:13] | What’s happening? | 现在什么情况 |
[19:15] | It’s a game. | 这是个游戏 |
[19:18] | A game? | 游戏 |
[19:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:22] | What kind of game? | 什么游戏 |
[19:26] | Not the fun kind. | 起码不是好玩的游戏 |
[19:30] | Yeah, well, how was I… | 那我怎么… |
[19:32] | I mean, why… why am I… | 为什么我… |
[19:34] | No one knows why they’re chosen. | 没人知道自己为何会被选中 |
[19:37] | One day the box just shows up and it starts. | 突然有一天盒子凭空出现 一切就开始了 |
[19:41] | After that, there’s no getting out. | 之后就再也无法抽身 |
[19:46] | Where does it come from, the box? I… | 盒子是从哪来的 我… |
[19:53] | The Watchers. | 监视者 |
[19:56] | The Watchers? | 监视者 |
[20:05] | Wait, wait, wait, no. | 等下 不要 |
[20:07] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不要 |
[20:08] | No, no, no, no, no. Please. | 不要啊 求你了 |
[20:10] | Just please. No, no, no, no, no, no! | 求你了 别杀我 |
[20:12] | Please don’t. You don’t have to do this. | 求你了 你不必这么做的 |
[20:13] | Please. No, no, please don’t. | 求你别杀我 |
[20:16] | Don’t, don’t. Please don’t. | 不要啊 |
[20:29] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[20:32] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[20:39] | But you just said there’s no getting out. | 但你刚说这事儿是抽不了身的 |
[20:52] | Hey, wait. Hey. Wait, stop! No! | 等等 停下 别跳啊 |