Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Chocolat(浓情巧克力)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Chocolat(浓情巧克力)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:浓情巧克力
英文名称:Chocolat
年代:2000

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:59] Once upon a time 很久很久以前
[02:01] there was a quiet little village in the French countryside 法国乡间有个宁静的小村庄
[02:05] whose people believed in tranquilite 那儿的人们认为平静是福
[02:10] tranquillity 不变的平静
[02:39] If you lived in this village 如果你那儿待过
[02:42] you understood what was expected of you 你就会知道人们对你的期许
[02:50] You knew your place in the scheme of things 会明白你的角色和位置
[02:55] And if you happened to forget 若你一时忘了
[02:57] someone would help remind you 会有人从旁提醒
[03:11] The season of Lent is upon us 四旬斋期已至
[03:14] This is of course a time of abstinence 这是一段节禁欲望的日子
[03:18] Hopefully also a time of reflection 也会是一段自我反思的时间
[03:22] Above all let this be for us a time… 而最重要的是 让我们能借着这段时光…
[03:26] a time of sincere penitence 借着这段时光诚心地忏悔
[03:31] It is a time to stand up and be counted 在这段时间里应当有所作为
[03:34] In this village 在小村庄里
[03:35] if you saw something you weren’t supposed to see 你若看到什么不该看到的东西
[03:39] you learned to look the other way 会懂得转向别处
[03:41] This is a time for Christ 在这基督降临的时间里
[03:43] When you reflect he knows what you reflect on 你的忏悔可以直达他那里
[03:45] If by chance your hopes had been disappointed 若你的愿望落空了
[03:50] you learned never to ask for more 你就会懂得凡事不能强求
[03:53] He knows for what you must be forgiven 他会明了你所忏悔的罪孽应被宽恕
[03:57] So in this Year of Our Lord 1959, things… 在西元一九五九这一年
[04:02] So through good times and bad, famine and feast 经历过欢乐与不幸 饥馑与丰饶
[04:06] the villagers held fast to their traditions 村民始终遵循着固有的传统
[04:10] Until… 直到有一天
[04:12] one winter day 冬日的一天
[04:14] a sly wind blew in from the north 一阵诡黠的北风刮过
[04:24] Where will we find truth 真理何处
[04:28] where do we start looking 我们要从哪里开始追寻
[04:32] Where will we find truth, we will find it… 不论我们能够从哪找到 我们将会发现…
[05:35] Who the hell are you 你们是谁啊
[05:39] We’re here about the patisserie 我们是为这蛋糕店来的
[05:43] We’d like to rent it 我们想租下蛋糕店
[05:44] and the apartment above 连带楼上的公寓
[05:47] Where are you from 你们从哪里来
[05:48] Well, we lived in Andalucia for a while 我们在安达卢西亚(西班牙南部)住过一阵子
[05:52] Let me see. Before that, Vienna 我想想…在那之前是在维也纳
[05:57] and before that… 在那之前…
[05:59] -Athens… -Pavia -雅典… -是帕维亚(意大利北部)
[06:02] Pantoufle hated it there 庞杜福讨厌那儿
[06:05] Pantoufle is her kangaroo 庞杜福是她的袋鼠
[06:07] But he can’t hop 可是它不能跳
[06:09] Bad leg. War injury 它腿脚不方便 在战争中受伤了
[06:28] I’ll expect you to keep it in good condition 你们最好保持这房子完好如初
[06:49] What a nice town this is 这小镇好美
[06:51] Don’t you think so Mama? 你说对吗 妈妈
[06:53] It’s a lovely town 是个可爱的地方
[06:57] Mama, Pantoufle wants to know 妈妈 庞杜福想知道
[06:59] how long we can stay 我们能在这里待多久
[07:01] Tell Pantoufle not to worry 告诉庞杜福别担心
[07:05] Time for bed 该睡觉了
[07:07] What story tonight 今天想听什么故事
[07:08] Pantoufle wants to hear about 庞杜福想听
[07:10] grandmere and grandpere 外公和外婆的故事
[07:13] Not tonight, Anouska 今晚不行 安露克
[07:15] You always say that 你每次都这么说
[07:17] Tell about grandmere and grandpere 说外公和外婆的故事嘛
[07:21] Not tonight 今晚不行
[07:23] How about the princess and the pirates? 那说公主与海盗的故事好吗
[07:26] OK 好吧
[07:29] Prepare to fire! 准备发射
[07:31] All hands on deck! 全员上甲板
[07:34] Ready! Aim! Fire! 准备 瞄准 发射
[07:40] Forgive the intrusion 打扰一下 女士
[07:42] It’s a pleasure 欢迎
[07:47] Sorry monsieur. Pirate attack 抱歉 先生 海盗在进攻
[07:50] Of course. What is your name? 没关系 你叫什么名字
[07:53] Anouk. What’s yours? 安露克 你呢
[07:56] I am the Comte de Reynaud, at your service 我是雷诺伯爵 竭诚为您服务
[07:59] A real one? Like the Comte de Monte Cristo? 一个真的伯爵 像基督山伯爵一样
[08:03] Ah-ah! He was not a real one 啊 他可不算是一个真的伯爵
[08:05] To what do we owe the honor of your visit? 请问您光临有什么事吗
[08:08] Well, as mayor of Lansquenet 作为兰斯昆尼特镇的镇长
[08:10] I want to welcome you to the community 我非常欢迎二位迁入
[08:12] and to invite you to worship with us at mass on Sunday 并邀请二位和我们一起参加周日的弥撒
[08:17] That’s very kind of you but actually we don’t attend 谢谢你 不过我们不做弥撒
[08:23] We’re glad to be so nearthe church, though 不过我们很高兴能离教堂这么近
[08:25] We’ll enjoy singing with the bells 我们会随着钟声唱歌
[08:28] The bells are not intended as an entertainment, Madame 夫人 这钟声可不是为了娱乐用的
[08:31] They are a solemn call to worship for… 它是神圣庄严的象征
[08:34] Mademoiselle 小姐
[08:35] I beg your pardon? 什么
[08:37] Mademoiselle. I’ve never been married 请称我小姐 我没结过婚
[08:38] but feel free to call me Vianne 不过如果愿意你可以叫我薇安
[08:44] I hope you’ll stop by when I open for business next week 小店下周开张 希望你届时赏光
[08:48] Yes, opening a patisserie during the holy Lenten fast 在四旬斋期间开一家蛋糕店
[08:53] I could imagine better timing 这时机还真是恰当
[08:55] Oh, but it’s not going to be a patisserie 但我开的不是蛋糕店
[08:58] Then what do you intend to… 那会是什么
[08:59] It’s a surprise 是个惊喜
[09:01] It was sweet of you to drop by 谢谢你专程过来
[09:12] The comte de Reynaud was a student of history 雷诺伯爵是学历史的
[09:15] and therefore a patient man 因此他很有耐心
[09:19] He trusted the wisdom of generations past 他相信先人的智慧
[09:23] Like his ancestors 像他的祖先一样
[09:25] he watched over the little village 他管理着这个地方
[09:27] and led by his own example 以自己的规范引导着这个村庄
[09:30] hard work, modesty, self-discipline 勤奋 谦虚 严格自律
[09:48] I have completed the 18th Century 十八世纪这部分完成了
[09:53] Madame Clairmont 克莱蒙特夫人
[09:57] Your letter to the editor, Monsieur le Comte 你给编辑的信 伯爵先生
[09:59] This paragraph about family and tradition, it’s… 关于家庭与传统的那一段
[10:03] it’s beautiful 写得太好了
[10:07] Well, thank you 谢谢你
[10:10] I value your opinion 谢谢你的赞美
[10:12] May I ask… 能否问一下…
[10:20] Have you been in contact with your mother recently? 你最近有跟你母亲联络吗
[10:24] Why? 怎么了
[10:26] She seems to have rented out the patisserie 她好像把蛋糕店租出去了
[10:31] I haven’t talked to my mother in quite a while 我有一阵子没跟家母交谈了
[10:35] I’m sorry. I did not mean to pry 很抱歉 我无意探人隐私
[10:38] Don’t be silly. I have no secrets from you 快别这么说 您我之间没有秘密
[10:44] How is the comtesse enjoying Venice? 伯爵夫人在威尼斯玩的愉快吗
[10:46] The comtesse…Oh she’s fine, thank you 公爵夫人…她很好 谢谢你
[10:50] Ye…yes she’s been enjoying it very much 她玩儿得非常开心
[10:55] Venice 威尼斯
[11:07] I heard she was some kind of radical 听说她是个激进分子
[11:35] I heard she’s an atheist 听说她是无神论者
[11:37] What’s that? 那是什么
[11:39] Don’t know 不知道
[12:49] You should be more careful! 你应该小心一点
[12:51] -So sorry, Madame -I’m sorry 夫人 真对不起
[12:54] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[12:55] I’m fine, I’m fine 没事 没事
[12:57] I’m sorry. Do you want to come in and sit down? 真是抱歉 要不要进来坐一下
[12:59] Please don’t trouble yourself. I’m fine 不麻烦你了 我很好
[13:02] No, it’s no trouble. I’m Vianne Rocher 一点也不麻烦 我是薇安·罗彻
[13:04] Caroline Clairmont 卡罗琳·克莱蒙特
[13:06] I’m the daughter of your landlady 你房东的女儿
[13:07] This is my son Luc 这是我儿子路克
[13:09] Hello. And this is my Anouk 你好 这是我家的安露克
[13:11] Come in please, where it’s warm 请进来 屋子里暖和些
[13:13] Try this 尝尝看
[13:15] I bet you’ve never had hot chocolate 我敢说你一定没喝过这样的热巧克力
[13:17] made from a 2,000-year-old recipe 它的配方有两千年的历史
[13:20] Thank you, but no 谢谢 不必了
[13:20] Luc. No 路克 放下
[13:26] What’s this? 这是什么东西
[13:27] What do you see Madame, in this? 夫人 你看到什么了
[13:30] Sorry? 什么
[13:31] What does it look like to you? 它看来像什么
[13:33] Just say the first thing that comes into your mind 只管讲出你最先想到的东西
[13:41] A woman riding a wild horse? 一个女人骑着野马
[13:45] Silly answer 这答案真蠢
[13:46] Oh, no. There are no silly answers 不 没有答案会蠢
[13:48] The pepper triangle that’s for you 给你胡椒三角巧克力
[13:50] A tiny hint of chili pepper 有一点辣椒味
[13:53] to play against the sweetness 可以中和甜味
[13:55] Tangy, adventurous 浓烈又大胆
[14:07] What do you see? 你看到了什么
[14:11] I see teeth, I see blood 我看到了牙齿 血
[14:17] and a skull 还有一个骷髅头
[14:21] Very dark. Bitter chocolate 非常忧郁阴沉 苦巧克力
[14:24] That’s your favorite 它是你的最爱
[14:26] Which will have to wait five weeks more 还得再等五个星期
[14:28] Lent. Thank you 四旬斋过后才能吃 谢谢你
[14:32] We must run along 我们得走了
[14:33] It’s been nice to meet you. Come 很高兴认识你 来
[14:36] My pleasure 我的荣幸
[14:37] Pantoufle come on! Pirate attack! 庞杜福 来吧 海盗进攻了
[14:41] How much are those chili things, please? 这种辣巧克力多少钱
[14:44] 4.50 a box 四个半法郎一盒
[14:46] Could you put a ribbon on it? 可以麻烦你绑上缎带吗
[14:48] Then I can pretend they are from my husband 我就可以假装是我丈夫送的
[14:50] Of course 没问题
[14:57] Josephine Muscat 她是约瑟芬·穆斯凯
[14:59] She waltzes to her own tune 很奇怪的人
[15:03] And these are for your husband 这些送给你先生
[15:07] unrefined coco nips from Guatemala 危地马拉来的魔法可可
[15:09] to awaken the passions 可以唤醒他的激情
[15:13] You’ve obviously never met my husband 很显然你从来没见过我丈夫
[15:16] You’ve obviously never tried these 很显然你从来没试过这个
[15:41] Don’t be pathetic 别傻了
[16:09] Luc, You’ve got a tiny error in problem six…Oh! 路克 第六题有个地方出了个小问题
[16:13] Luc! 路克
[16:15] It’s nothing 没什么
[16:20] It already stopped 血已经止住了
[16:22] Mother, the new teacher wants us 母亲 新来的老师
[16:26] to correct our own mistakes 要我们自己改错
[16:27] I didn’t tell you how to correct the mistake 我并没有告诉你怎么改错
[16:30] I just told you that you made one 只是告诉你你有一个错误
[17:52] Not hungry, Monsieur le comte? 您不饿吗 伯爵先生
[17:54] The Lenten fast, Madame Rivet 四旬斋禁食 里维夫人
[17:56] Are you not supposed to eat something? 总得吃点东西吧
[18:01] It’s all right. Leave it 好吧 放着吧
[19:00] Hello. May I help you? 你好 可以为你效劳吗
[19:07] It’s expensive. I don’t waste money 很贵 我才不浪费钱
[19:10] I have a knack for guessing people’s favorites 我能猜出别人最喜欢的口味
[19:15] These are your favorites. Am I right? 这是你最喜欢的 对吗
[19:19] On the house 送给你
[19:35] Well, this certainly is different 这家店真的不一样
[19:38] Yes. Very different 的确 非常特别
[19:41] Look at that 看
[19:46] Oh. I’m so sorry 对不起
[19:48] Bonjour, Monsieur Blerot 日安 布列罗先生
[19:50] Bonjour, Madame Audel 奥德夫人 日安
[20:07] No. Not that way, Charly 不对 不是那边 查理
[20:09] Come in! Please 请进来吧
[20:12] Come on, boy. I’ve got something for you 来吧 我有东西给你
[20:22] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[20:23] Charly 查理
[20:23] He’s fourteen years old 它十四岁了
[20:25] That’s ninety-eight in human years 相当于人的九十八岁
[20:28] No, I meant your name 不 我是说你的名字
[20:31] Guillaume Blerot 吉约姆·布列罗
[20:34] You’re very kind 你真好心
[20:35] He has so few pleasures left 它没多少日子了
[20:39] Would you care… 您愿不愿意…
[20:40] Would you care to buy…something special 你想不想买些特别的东西
[20:44] for your lady friend? 送给你的女士朋友
[20:47] Lady friend? 女士朋友
[20:48] The lovely woman your dog was so fond of 就是你的狗非常喜欢的那位可爱的女士
[20:53] Her favorite is chocolate seashells 她最喜欢的是贝壳巧克力
[20:55] That’s my guess 我猜的
[20:57] Oh no, I mustn’t 不行
[20:59] Madame Audel is in mourning for her husband 奥德夫人仍在为夫守丧
[21:03] Oh, I’m sorry. When did he pass away? 抱歉 她先生何时过世的
[21:06] The war. German grenade 战争时被德军的手榴弹炸死的
[21:11] Well, it’s been fifteen years since the war 战争已经过了十五年
[21:14] so I’m sure… 我肯定…
[21:15] Not that war 不是那一次(二战)
[21:17] Monsieur Audel was killed on January 12, 1917 奥德先生是一九一七年一月十二日遇害的
[21:21] It was quite a blow to Madame Audel 这对奥德夫人是个很大的打击
[21:24] Apparently so 显然如此
[21:29] Bonjour, Mesdames 夫人们 日安
[21:31] Bonjour, Monsieur le Comte 伯爵先生 日安
[21:39] I wish all my tenants were as reliable as you 真希望我所有房客都像你这么守时
[21:41] Madame Drou 朱尔夫人
[21:44] How is the comtesse enjoying ltaly? 伯爵夫人在意大利玩儿得高兴吗
[21:49] She may be extending her trip 她可能会延长旅程
[21:52] Ah, very nice 太好了
[21:57] Have either of you seen the new shop 你们见过那家新开的店了吗
[21:59] across the square 广场对面的那家
[22:00] The chocolaterie. Yes 巧克力店 见过
[22:03] Shameless, isn’t it 真是不知羞耻啊
[22:07] The sheer nerve of the woman 那女人真是胆大包天
[22:10] opening a chocolaterie just in time for Lent 在四旬斋期间开巧克力店
[22:15] The woman is brazen 真是不知廉耻
[22:18] My heart goes out to that 我的同情仅限于
[22:21] poor illegitimate child of hers 对那个非婚生的可怜女孩儿
[22:29] Bonjour 日安
[22:50] A new addition to the liturgy? 布道词里的新内容?
[22:55] I have a weakness for American music, Monsieur le Comte 我无法抗拒美国音乐 伯爵先生
[22:59] How long have you been with us, Pere Henri? 亨利神父 你到本地多久了
[23:01] It will be five weeks 五个星期了
[23:04] Your predecessor, Pere Michel 你的前任米歇尔神父
[23:06] he was with us for five decades 在这足足有五十年
[23:10] Yes, well…I only pray I can live up to 是的 我一直以他为榜样
[23:14] Pere Michel’s example 祈祷自己能像他一样
[23:15] Yes, that’s my prayer also 我也这样期望
[23:18] I looked at your sermon as you requested 按照您的要求我看了你的布道词
[23:21] I’ve made one or two notes 并且做了一两处改动
[23:27] You’re very kind 您真是非常好心
[23:29] Not at all 没什么
[23:31] Oh, one more thing 还有一件事
[23:34] If you haven’t seen the new chocolaterie 如果你还未见过新开的巧克力店
[23:37] perhaps you might like to take a look 也许你该去看看
[23:40] It’s important to know one’s enemy 能够知彼很重要
[23:42] Don’t you think? 不是吗
[23:47] Hey, where’s my kiss? 嘿 不给我亲一个吗
[23:55] -Watch where you’re going! -Excuse me! -看着点儿! -抱歉
[23:57] Hello. Morning 早上好
[24:00] What’s the decor 这算哪门子装潢
[24:03] Early Mexican Brothel? 早期墨西哥妓院?
[24:16] If I need help, I’ll ask for it 如果我需要帮忙 我会开口的
[24:26] What do you see in it 你看到了什么
[24:28] Not a damn thing 什么都没有
[24:29] Come on. It’s a game. What do you see 来吧 只是个游戏 你看到了什么
[24:34] I see a cranky old woman 我看到了一个讨厌玩游戏的
[24:36] too tired to play games 古怪的老太婆
[24:38] I’ve got just the thing for you 我知道你需要什么了
[24:43] That little girl of yours, does she mind it? 你那小女儿在意吗
[24:46] Mind what? 在意什么
[24:47] The way you move her from place to place 四处为家的生活
[24:50] She’s doing fine 她适应得很好
[24:52] I think it’s good for her 我觉得这样对她有益
[24:54] Seeing new places, meeting new people 可以多到些地方 多认识些朋友
[25:01] Your cinnamon looks rancid 肉桂变质了
[25:04] It’s not cinnamon 这不是肉桂
[25:05] It’s a special kind of chili pepper 是某种特别的辣椒
[25:08] Chili pepper in hot chocolate? 热巧克力里头加辣椒
[25:10] It’ll give you a lift 会让你神清气爽
[25:33] It tastes like…I don’t know 喝起来像…我不知道怎么形容
[25:45] Hop hop hop hop! Where’s your kangaroo? 跳 跳 跳 跳! 你的袋鼠在哪儿呢
[25:51] I’m your kangaroo now! 现在我是你的袋鼠
[25:55] Stop it! Stop it! 住手 住手
[25:59] Anouk! In this school we are civilized 安露克 这所学校里都是有教养的人
[26:02] We do not strike one another 我们不跟别人打架
[26:04] But they insulted Pantoufle! 可是他们欺负庞杜福
[26:06] I don’t care. Didi, Dedou, come along! 我不管 迪迪和迪多 过来
[26:11] And be quiet! 安静
[26:15] Where’s Pantoufle? 庞杜福呢
[26:17] Shh! 嘘
[26:20] My mother says you don’t have a father 我妈妈说你没有爸爸
[26:24] Sure I do. We just don’t know who he is 当然有 只是我不知道他是谁
[26:29] I was out all night with him 我整晚都和他在外头
[26:32] We swam naked in the Tannes 在坦河里裸泳
[26:36] At dawn when I returned to my house in my bed 天亮了才回家躲进被窝
[26:39] my mother poked her head in and said 我母亲探头进来说
[26:41] Wake up sleepyhead 懒虫 该起床了
[26:45] She had no idea I’d been gone 她根本不知道我偷溜出去了
[27:04] Sure you didn’t put booze in there? 这里头真的没加酒吗
[27:06] Nah. Something better 没 加了更好的东西
[27:10] Perhaps you should give it to my daughter 或许你该给我女儿一点
[27:13] Melt that chilly disposition of hers 治一治她的坏脾气
[27:16] You and Caroline have a problem? 你和卡罗琳有什么问题吗
[27:19] Do we have a problem? 有吗
[27:22] She won’t let me see my grandson 她不让我见我外孙
[27:26] I’m cut off from him 把我俩隔离了
[27:28] Why is that? 为什么会那样
[27:31] Armande, why is that? 阿曼黛 为什么会那样
[27:34] Oh, I’m a bad influence 因为我会带坏他
[27:37] ‘Cause I don’t like her treating him 因为我不喜欢她待他的方式
[27:39] like a trained poodle 像对木偶一样
[27:41] I swear that boy doesn’t piss without her permission 我相信他连小便都得经她许可
[27:47] Ever since her husband died 她丈夫死后
[27:49] she’s been so… 她就变了一个人
[27:56] The way she frets and fusses over that boy 整天替儿子担心 小题大作
[28:00] If only she’d let him run, let him breathe 她应该让他自由奔跑 自在呼吸
[28:02] Iet him live 让他过自己的生活
[28:04] But she worries that he will overexert himself 但她担心他会用力过度
[28:09] Not much danger of that 其实哪有那么危险
[28:11] She won’t even let the poor kid ride a bicycle 她甚至不让那可怜的男孩骑自行车
[28:16] Do you think he’d like to see you? 你觉得他想见你吗
[28:21] Do you have more of those bean thingies, please? 请问你还有那种豆子做的东西吗
[28:24] Oh, sure 当然
[28:28] How many do you want? 你想要多少
[28:29] How many have you got? 你有多少
[28:36] Jack of hearts is a better hunter than you, eh? 红桃杰克 厉害多了不是
[28:38] Shoots the trump from right out under your nose 还会当着你的面吃掉王牌
[28:53] Are you Serge Muscat? 你是塞尔吉·穆斯凯吗
[28:55] The one and only. What’s your pleasure? 我就是 有何贵干
[28:58] ls your wife here? 你太太在吗
[28:59] Josephine? Well, it depends 约瑟芬吗 看情况
[29:02] what you want with Josephine 你找约瑟芬做什么
[29:05] Oh, she left this at my shop 她把这个落在我店里了
[29:08] Well, let me have it. I’ll give it to her 给我吧 我会交给她
[29:12] Oh, no. I’ll give it to her myself, thanks 我想自己拿给她
[29:16] Got to go. I’m late for supper 我得走了 我要赶不上晚餐了
[29:19] But the game’s not over yet 可是牌局还没完
[29:22] Do you want to play? You know Belote? 你想玩吗 你会玩吗
[29:27] Of course I do 当然
[29:29] Sit down 坐下吧
[29:32] Josephine 约瑟芬
[29:36] What do you want? 你想干什么
[29:38] You forgot this 你忘了带走这个
[29:41] What do you want? 你到底想怎样
[29:44] To be your friend 做你的朋友
[29:46] I don’t have friends 我没有朋友
[29:48] Does Serge know you’re here? 塞尔吉知道你来吗
[29:50] Does it matter? 有关系吗
[29:53] Do me a favor 你帮我个忙
[29:54] Try one of these rose creams 尝尝这种玫瑰奶油巧克力
[29:56] Tell me if you think it’s a little heavy on the Cointreau 告诉里面的君度橙酒是不是有些多了
[30:15] Josephine! 约瑟芬
[30:24] I’m coming 马上来
[30:27] He talks about you 他提到了你
[30:29] He says you’re indecent, He says you’re an influence 他说你衣着暴露
[30:33] You’re a bad influence for someone like… 还说你会带坏别人
[30:35] I don’t have to listen to a word your husband has to say 我没必要听你丈夫说什么
[30:38] No, not Serge. Not him 不是塞尔吉 不是他
[30:43] Reynaud, the mayor 是雷诺镇长
[30:46] He…he talks about you 是…是他说的
[30:55] Time to go 我们该走了
[30:57] Look what I won 看我赢了什么
[31:00] That’s good. Come on 真不错 走了
[31:33] Luc. Mind if I take a peek? 能不能给我看一下
[31:35] It’s not really… 其实没什么
[31:38] Show me 让我看看
[31:42] Well, I exaggerated the angle of the head 我把头画得有点夸张
[31:45] You draw beautifully 你画得很好
[31:47] What’s your going rate? 要卖多少钱
[31:49] What? 什么
[31:50] To do a portrait. How much would you charge? 画一副人像 要多少钱
[31:54] Oh, l…I couldn’t. I’m not really a… 不行 我并不是…
[31:59] Fifty francs? Sound reasonable? 五十法郎怎么样 还算合理吗
[32:03] It’d be great 太好了
[32:06] When could you come by my shop? 你什么时候到我的店里来
[32:10] I’m…I’m really sorry but…the comte forbids it 很抱歉 伯爵禁止我们去
[32:19] He spoke to Mama this morning 他今天早上找我妈谈过
[32:22] and a lot of others 还有很多别的人
[32:27] Whatever you say 随便你
[32:28] I wish I could. I really do 但我很想去 真的
[32:33] Thanks for showing me your drawing 谢谢你让我看你的画
[32:42] Wait 等等
[33:01] Am I breaking any laws? 我违法了吗
[33:04] Tell me! Am I hurting anyone? 告诉我 我有伤害别人吗
[33:08] You’re asking me my opinion? 你问我的意见吗
[33:10] What exactly have you been telling people about me? 你到底都怎么跟别人说我的
[33:14] Only the truth, mademoiselle 仅仅是事实, 小姐
[33:17] Well, if you’re expecting me 若你以为
[33:21] to just shrivel up and blow away 我会就这样逃走
[33:25] you’re going to be highly disappointed 那你恐怕会大失所望
[33:34] Let me try and put this into perspective for you 让我尽量客观地给你解释清楚
[33:37] The first comte de Reynaud 第一代雷诺伯爵
[33:39] expelled all the radical Huguenots from this village 驱逐了所有的激进的胡格诺派
[33:43] You and your truffles 与你的巧克力店相较之下
[33:46] present a far lesser challenge 实在好对付多了
[33:50] You’ll be out of business by Easter 复活节前你就会关门大吉
[33:53] I promise you that 我向你保证
[34:23] How long have you been standing here? 你在这里站多久了
[34:28] I forgot to pay you for something the other day 那天有点东西我忘了付你钱
[34:31] I’m sorry 对不起
[34:32] No, it was a gift 不用了 那是送你的礼物
[34:33] No. People talk 不行 别人会说闲话
[34:37] No, people would lie about me 不 他们诬赖我
[34:41] I don’t steal, Not on purpose. I… 我不偷东西 不是故意的
[34:46] Yes. I know 我知道
[34:49] It’s nice to see you 见到你真好
[34:52] Would you like to come in for some chocolate? 想进来喝杯巧克力吗
[35:06] This is for you 这个给你
[35:09] How sweet of you 你真贴心
[35:11] Thank you 谢谢你
[35:16] Hmm, it’s lovely 真漂亮
[35:23] I heard you don’t go to church 我听说你不去教堂
[35:26] That’s right 对啊
[35:30] You won’t last long here 你在这会待不下去
[35:33] People talk 大家都爱说闲话
[35:38] Oh, sorry 真抱歉
[35:40] I’m behaving badly, aren’t I? 我的表现的很差劲 不是吗
[35:42] No. it’s OK 没有 没关系的
[35:43] You don’t misbehave here 在这个镇子里你不能不老实
[35:45] It’s just not done did you know that? 不然就永远不会过去 你知道吗
[35:49] If you don’t go to confession 如果你不去告解
[35:52] or if you don’t dig your flower beds… 或者不整理花园
[35:55] or if you don’t pretend 或者不假装
[36:00] that you want nothing more in your life 你什么对你都不重要 除了
[36:02] than to serve your husband three meals a day 侍奉丈夫的三餐
[36:04] and give him children, and vacuum under his ass 为他生子 和他做爱
[36:07] then…then you’re crazy 那你就不正常
[36:18] You must think I’m stupid to stay with him 你一定觉得我很蠢 还一直跟着他
[36:25] No. I don’t think you’re stupid 不 我不认为你笨
[36:28] Well, I am. I’m weak 我很笨 而且没用
[36:31] I don’t love my husband and I lie 我不爱我丈夫 又自欺欺人
[36:37] Things could be different for you, Josephine 事情会好起来的 约瑟芬
[36:41] Serge doesn’t run the world 塞尔吉并不是世界的主宰
[36:44] He might as well 或许他是的
[36:46] Is that what you believe? 你相信吗
[36:48] I know it 我知道
[36:53] Then it must be true. My mistake 那一定 一定是真的 我错了
[37:03] You make the most wonderful chocolate 你做的巧克力棒极了
[37:13] Pantoufle wants to hear the story 庞杜福要听
[37:14] of grandmere and grandpere 外公外婆的故事
[37:17] Ohh! Don’t say “Not tonight” 别再说今晚不可以
[37:19] You always say “Not tonight” 你每次都说今晚不行
[37:22] All right, all right 好吧 好吧
[37:28] Your grandfather George Rocher 你外公乔治·罗彻
[37:34] was the young apothecary of the town of Aulus-les-Bains 是奥乐斯本镇的年轻药剂师
[37:38] It was Anouk’s favorite story 这是安露克最爱听的故事
[37:41] Always told in the same words 每次总是不变地地叙述着
[37:43] George was honest, prosperous 乔治为人诚实 前途光明
[37:46] and trusted by his customers 顾客们对他信赖有加
[37:50] But George was not content 但他并不满足
[37:53] He felt there should be more to life 他总觉得生命里
[37:55] than dispensing liver oil 应该还有比配药更重要的事
[37:59] In the spring of 1927, the Societe Pharmeceutique 一九二七年春天 药剂师学会
[38:04] formed an expedition to central America 组织了一个研究团中美洲去
[38:07] to study the medicinal properties 研究特定的天然化合物
[38:09] of certain natural compounds 考察它们的药性
[38:13] George was the expedition’s most eager volunteer 乔治十分积极地参加了
[38:20] But his adventure took a turn he did not expect 但这次冒险之旅 出现了意外的转折
[38:27] One night, he was invited to drink 某个夜里 他接受邀请
[38:29] unrefined cacao with a pinch of chili 喝了加了少量辣椒的粗制可可
[38:33] The very same drink the ancient Maya 这是古代玛雅人
[38:35] used in their sacred ceremonies 在圣祭时所喝的饮料
[38:41] The Maya believed cacao held the power 玛雅人相信可可具有神秘的力量
[38:44] to unlock hidden yearnings 能释放人潜在的渴望
[38:49] and reveal destinies 并揭开命运的面纱
[38:55] And so it was that George first saw Chitza 那天 乔治第一次见到琪萨
[39:04] Now, George had been raised a good catholic 乔治向来是虔诚的天主教徒
[39:08] but in his romance with Chitza 但他与琪萨热恋时
[39:11] he was willing to slightly bend 甚至愿意稍微改变
[39:12] the rules of christian courtship 改变教徒的求爱方式
[39:17] The tribal elders tried to warn George about her 族中长老警告过乔治
[39:20] She was one of the wanderers 她是个流浪者
[39:23] Her people moved with the North Wind 她的族人随着北风迁移
[39:25] from village to village 从一个村庄到另一个村庄
[39:27] dispensing ancient remedies 配制古代的秘方
[39:30] never settling down 从不安定
[39:32] Not a good choice for a bride 并不是理想的结婚对象
[39:36] George did not heed their warning 乔治对他人的警告不以为意
[39:39] and for a while, it seemed that he and Chitza 而过了一段日子
[39:41] might lead a happy life together in France 他与琪萨似乎可以在法国美满地生活下去
[39:47] Alas, the clever North Wind had other plans 但是 狡黠的北风另有安排
[39:59] One morning, George awoke to discover 一天早晨 乔治醒来后发现
[40:03] that Chitza and the little girl Vianne 琪萨和他们的小女儿薇安
[40:06] had gone away 已经不在了
[40:12] Mother and daughter 母亲和女儿
[40:13] were fated to wander from village to village 注定流浪漂泊
[40:16] dispensing ancient cacao remedies 配制古老的可可秘方
[40:20] traveling with the wind 随风而行
[40:24] Just as Chitza ‘s people had done for generations 就和琪萨的族人祖祖辈辈所做的一样
[40:35] Will it just go on forever? 永远都会这样吗
[40:43] Night, Mama 晚安 妈妈
[41:02] I appreciate your coming in, Armande 阿曼黛 谢谢你来
[41:04] What’s so important that I had to postpone my nap? 什么事那么要紧 我不得不延后午睡
[41:08] I’ve got some chocolate cake 我做了些巧克力蛋糕
[41:22] Grandmother…Grandmother, bonjour 外婆…日安
[41:29] May l… 我可以
[41:33] Would you like a cup of… 你想不想喝一杯
[41:35] No, thank you. I’m just here to do a portrait 不 谢谢 我只是来画肖像的
[41:42] Whose? 谁的肖像
[41:43] Yours, actually 你的
[41:47] Is the light OK where she’s sitting? 她坐的地方光线可以吗
[41:54] I have something for you, boy 我有东西给你
[41:57] I’ve been carrying it around since your last birthday 从你上次生日开始我就一直带着
[42:04] It’s a book of poetry 是一本诗集
[42:11] Thank you 谢谢
[42:14] You don’t like poetry? 你不喜欢诗吗
[42:15] Oh no. Of course, I do 不不 我当然喜欢
[42:20] Neither do I. It’s not that kind of poetry 我也不喜欢 但这本不一样
[42:29] And in a moment of weakness 在脆弱的时候
[42:33] I prayed to the Virgin Mother 我向圣母玛利亚祈求
[42:34] to soothe Charly’s soul in his hour of suffering 希望在查理痛苦时抚慰它的心灵
[42:38] You understand an animal has no immortal soul 你知道一个动物没有不朽的灵魂
[42:43] I understand, mon pere 我知道
[42:45] Yet you flout God’s law 你无视了上帝的法则
[42:48] I’m weak and a sinner 我很脆弱 是个罪人
[42:51] What else? 还有什么
[42:55] Impure thoughts 思想不纯洁
[42:58] The woman who runs the chocolaterie 那个开巧克力店的女人
[43:01] Vianne Rocher? 薇安·罗彻
[43:02] She suggested I buy chocolate seashells for the widow Audel 她建议我买贝壳巧克力送给寡妇奥德夫人
[43:07] And, well…I guess that got me to thinking about the widow Audel 因为这我一直想着奥德夫人
[43:13] At her age? At your age? 可是你们俩年纪都这么大年纪了
[43:17] Yes. And yes 是啊 是啊
[43:21] And just what were you doing in a chocolaterie during Lent? 那你为什么在四旬斋期间去巧克力店
[43:26] It was for Charly 我是为了查理才去的
[43:29] Again you flout God’s law 你又违反了上帝的旨意
[43:34] Well, but if Charly has no soul 但如果查理没有灵魂
[43:39] then there’s no harm in him breaking Lent 那它破了斋禁又有什么大碍呢
[43:43] Isn’t that so, mon pere? 不是这样吗
[43:47] Ten Hail Marys, twenty Our Fathers 今天到这吧 赞美主
[43:51] “Will she never have done then 也许她从来不曾停止
[43:53] “that ghoul queen of a million dead bodies? 拥有百万尸体的食尸鬼女王
[43:57] “l see myself again 我再度看见自己
[44:00] “skin rotten with mud and pest 皮肤溃烂满是泥巴与恶虫
[44:04] “worms in my armpits and in my hair” 蠕虫在腋窝与头发中钻动
[44:09] It’s perfectly wretched, isn’t it? 非常悲惨 让人难受 不是吗
[44:11] Perfectly 太棒了
[44:16] Would you like some cake? 想来点蛋糕吗
[44:20] Ahem. I’m not supposed to… 我不该吃的
[44:22] Don’t worry so much about not supposed to 别老是担心应不应该
[44:34] Live a little 为自己活一点
[44:39] Oh, her hair appointment’s almost done 喔 她头发快做好了
[44:43] I have to go 我得走了
[44:44] What about my picture? 我的画像呢
[44:46] Next time 下次吧
[44:50] Thank you for the cake 谢谢你的蛋糕
[44:55] Don’t look so damn pleased with yourself 别那么得意
[45:06] Stay here 乖乖躺着
[45:15] I did it 我做到了
[45:19] I did it. He… 我做到了
[45:20] He was so drunk 他喝得烂醉
[45:24] He woke up 醒来的时候
[45:29] He saw me packing, but… 看见我在打包
[45:31] So he tried to come after me 所以试着追上来
[45:33] but I had already tied his feet with his belt 但是我早用皮带把他的脚绑住了
[45:42] Boom! Right on his face 砰的一下! 他就摔倒了
[45:45] Right there on his big, red face 脸着地地倒在那儿了
[46:00] It is so stupid, isn’t it? 我很蠢是吧
[46:04] I never blame him 我从没怪过他
[46:07] Sometimes I even forget what really happened 有时甚至忘了到底发生过什么
[46:24] I saved her! 我救了她
[46:25] You remember her father collaborated with the Germans? 你记得吗 她父亲勾结德国人
[46:29] Nobody wanted to touch her. Except for me 没人愿意搭理她 除了我
[46:33] And this is the way she repays me! 这就是她的回报吗
[46:35] Your anger is understandable 我能理解你的愤怒
[46:36] Anger? Everybody’s gonna be laughing at me! 愤怒 每个人都会嘲笑我
[46:38] That is not your concern 先别担心这个
[46:41] Your concern is the sacrament of marriage 首先应该考虑的是婚姻的神圣性
[46:45] Yeah, of course. The sacrament 当然 婚姻的神圣
[46:46] Yes 没错
[46:47] Dip the ganshbe into the white chocolate 在上面蘸一些白巧克力
[46:51] Like this? 像这样吗
[46:52] Good. Yes, shake it, a little 很好 抖一下
[46:56] Good. Put it on the parchment sheet 很好 放在羊皮纸上
[47:00] You’re doing great 非常好
[47:04] Oh. I’ll be right back 我马上回来
[47:14] Oh. Good morning 早安
[47:16] Can I interest you in some Nipples of Venus? 想来点维纳斯的乳峰吗
[47:19] Rumor has it that you are harboring Madame Muscat 听说你收留了穆斯凯夫人
[47:22] Is that true? 是真的吗
[47:24] You make her sound like a fugitive 你把她形容得像个逃犯
[47:26] She is a fugitive 她是个逃犯
[47:28] from her marriage vows which have been sanctified by God 她逃避了神圣的婚姻的誓言
[47:33] Josephine? come out here a minute 约瑟芬 出来一下
[47:40] Let His Radiance have a look at you, hmm? 让这位光明先生看看你
[47:48] Is that sanctified enough for you? 这样够神圣了吧
[47:51] It’s not the first time 这不是第一次了
[47:52] I’m truly sorry 我深感抱歉
[47:56] You should have come to me 你应该来找我才是
[47:59] Your husband will be made to repent for this 你丈夫将为此忏悔
[48:02] Tell him to repent on someone else’s head 让他为别人的脑袋忏悔吧
[48:06] Come on. In! 快点进去
[48:08] Monsieur le Comte! 伯爵先生
[48:09] I’m going to make an example of you 我要让你改头换面
[48:12] In there 进去
[48:14] He’s ready 他准备好了
[48:16] Well, but confession must be made in the spirit of contrition 告解须有悔过精神
[48:20] Have you come in the spirit of contrition? 你有悔过精神吗
[48:22] Contrition, yes 痛悔 有的
[48:24] He’s ready 他准备好了
[48:29] Licentiousness, idolatry, sorcery… 放纵 偶象崇拜 巫术
[48:33] gluttony and drunkenness 贪吃和酗酒
[48:35] Correct 正确
[48:37] And what are the three conditions for mortal sin? 不可饶恕的大罪是什么
[48:41] Serge? 塞尔吉
[48:43] Mortal sin… 不可饶恕的大罪是…
[48:47] is…sin whose object is… 是…某个人…
[48:52] committed by deliberate…consequence 故意地…造成…某种后果
[48:57] Incorrect. Didi? 不对 迪迪
[49:00] Mortal sin is sin whose object is grave matter 不可恕的罪过就是
[49:03] which is committed with full knowledge 明知故犯
[49:06] and deliberate consent 明知故犯
[49:08] Correct 正确
[49:20] So, how do you know if the couverture is properly tempered? 怎么知道蔻瓦彻巧克力已经达到适当的温度了
[49:24] First you check to see if it’s at body temperature 先试试有没有达到体温
[49:29] Then you dip the palette knife 然后再把铲刀浸进去
[49:31] to see that the coverture hardens on it evenly 看看巧克力在上面变硬的情况
[49:34] Correct 对了
[49:37] Closer 再剃深些
[49:42] In the village, time passed 在小镇里时光飞逝
[49:50] And the chocolaterie did not go out of business 巧克力店并未关门大吉
[50:13] The comte de Reynaud 雷诺伯爵觉得
[50:14] felt himself being drawn into a strange crusade 自己被卷入一了场奇特的圣战
[50:22] His struggle to transform Serge into a gentleman 把塞尔吉改造成绅士的行动
[50:26] became more than an act of good will 不再单纯地出于好意
[50:29] It became a test, a holy war 它已变成了一个检验 一场战争
[50:33] between chateau and chocolaterie 在城堡和巧克力店之间暗暗展开
[51:01] Each time, I…I tell myself it’s the last time 每次我告诉自己 这是最后一次
[51:05] But then I…I get a whiff of her hot chocolate 但是 我只要闻见热巧克力的味道…
[51:11] -or those moon things-Seashells -或者那些虚无的东西 -贝壳
[51:13] chocolate seashells 巧克力贝壳
[51:15] So small, so plain, so innocent 看起来那么小 那么平凡 那么无辜
[51:18] I thought just one little taste it can’t do any harm 我想 只尝一下没什么关系
[51:23] But it turned out that they were filled with 但它们却掩藏着
[51:25] -rich sinful -buttery filling -深深的罪恶 -香滑满溢
[51:28] and it melts, God forgive me 感觉 愿上帝宽恕
[51:30] it melts ever-so-slowly on your tongue 它在你舌间慢慢溶解
[51:33] and tortures you with pleasure 充分挑逗着你
[51:36] Against you alone have I sinned 我有罪 我违背了您
[51:38] and done what is evil in your sight 在你的面前犯下罪孽
[51:44] Indeed I was born guilty 的确 我生来罪孽深重
[51:47] a sinner when my mother conceived me 从母亲怀胎时起就是罪人
[51:50] You desire truth in the inward being 你渴求真实和内在的本质
[51:52] therefore teach me wisdom in my secret heart 因此在我的心底播种智慧
[51:59] Now, the comte was no fool 伯爵绝非傻瓜
[52:02] Though he hoped to redeem Serge 虽然他希望弥补赛尔吉的过错
[52:04] he knew that this redemption alone 但现在他也知道 单单是这样的弥补
[52:06] would not be enough to regain control over the village 不足以回复他对小镇的掌控
[52:10] He understood that some larger lesson needed to be taught 他明白应该给大众更大的训诫
[52:19] Some greater problem needed to be identified and solved 必须把某些更大的问题揪出来 解决掉
[52:28] Little did the comte suspect that his greater problem 伯爵没料到他所谓的大问题
[52:32] would arrive one quiet afternoon 竟会在某个宁静的午后
[52:34] in the dull green waters of the river Tannes 出现在暗绿色的坦河上
[52:46] Hey, look! 嘿 你们看
[53:03] You’ve never really told me what the problem is 你从没告诉过我
[53:04] between you and Caroline 你和卡罗琳究竟有什么问题
[53:07] ‘Cause it’s none of your damn business 因为这和你一点关系也没有
[53:13] I’m an embarrassment to her 我令她蒙羞
[53:17] I swear, I read dirty books 我说脏话 看黄色书刊
[53:23] I eat and drink what I like 随心所欲地大吃大喝
[53:27] And sin of sins… 罪中之罪
[53:29] I refuse to go to Les Mimosas 我不肯去”安无忧”
[53:33] When I was a kid, we called it Le Mortoir. 我小的时候 我们都叫那儿”墓地”
[53:36] It’s a nursing home for old 那是一所养老院
[53:40] It’s in Toulouse 在图卢兹
[53:44] Caroline loves the thought of a nurse… 卡罗琳喜欢那种景象
[53:46] with a clipboard recording my bowel movements 一个拿着记录板的护士随时记录我的排便时间
[53:51] Mama, Mama, come quick! 妈妈 快来
[53:52] They’re here! They’ve come to Lansquenet! 他们来了 到了兰斯昆尼特
[53:54] Slow down, Anouk. Who’s here? 慢慢说 谁来了
[53:56] Pirates! 海盗
[54:00] Oh, come on 走
[54:01] But why can’t we stay? 为什么不能留下来看
[54:05] But mama just a little bit 一会就好嘛
[54:10] Hello. How are you? 喂 你好吗
[54:14] Anybody got a sweet tooth? 想吃糖果吗
[54:35] I bet he’s the captain 我猜他就是船长
[54:41] Anouk, don’t do that 安露克 别…
[54:43] Anouk, don’t do that please 安露克 拜托别这样
[54:46] How do you do? 你好吗
[54:47] Sorry 对不起
[54:48] I’d like to apologize. For all of us. Sincerely 我谨代表所有人诚挚道歉
[54:53] What for? 为什么道歉
[54:54] For whatever it is you’re here to accuse us of 为你要指控我们的任何罪责
[54:58] Why would I do that? 我干嘛那样做
[55:00] Well because we river rats are the dregs of society 因为我们是水上的老鼠 社会的败类
[55:04] With horrible diseases and criminal impulses 浑身带着可怕的疾病和犯罪的欲望
[55:08] Sounds terrifying 听起来很恐怖
[55:10] Is it true? 是真的吗
[55:11] It’s what you townspeople always seem to think, isn’t it? 贵镇居民不都这么想吗
[55:15] This is not my town. Sorry 我不是这个镇子的人 抱歉
[55:17] Well, then what do you want? 那你来做什么
[55:20] Are you here to save us? 来解救我们吗
[55:22] Are you the Catholic Aid Society? 你是天主教救援会的吗
[55:24] French Family League? Communist Workers? 法国家庭联盟 或是共产党人
[55:27] Which idea are you selling? 你葫芦里卖的什么药
[55:28] Chocolate 巧克力
[55:30] I’m sorry, chocolate? 对不起 巧克力
[55:32] What’s a river rat? 什么是水上老鼠
[55:33] Is it like a pirate? 跟海盗一样吗
[55:36] Yeah, you could say that. Yeah, you could 可以这么说
[55:40] Have a look at my treasure chest 请看看我们的财宝箱
[55:44] Let me guess, they’re for sale 我猜这些都是要卖的
[55:47] As a matter of fact, they are 事实如此
[55:48] For a mere thirty francs apiece 一块只要三十法郎
[55:51] You laugh? I can get fifty for them in Paris 好笑吗 在巴黎我可以卖到五十块
[55:54] Then go to Paris 那你就去巴黎吧
[56:04] We’ll take two, please 我们要两个
[56:05] You’ll take two? 你们要买两个吗
[56:06] Yes, please, absolutely 没错 麻烦你
[56:10] I don’t know if I have the right change 不知道我的钱是不是刚好对数
[56:15] They’re beautiful 好漂亮
[56:16] Ireland’s finest 爱尔兰极品
[56:19] Thanks 谢谢
[56:19] Thank you. Listen… 谢谢你 听好
[56:22] I should probably warn you 我得先警告你
[56:24] You make friends with us 和我们做朋友
[56:26] you’ll make enemies of others 其它人会视你为敌
[56:28] That a promise? 你确定吗
[56:33] It’s a guarantee 我保证
[56:49] What’s he up to? 他是要干什么
[56:51] Maybe he’s joining the circus 可能要加入马戏团吧
[56:58] Sorry, we’re closed! 抱歉 我们打烊了
[57:14] Josephine 约瑟芬
[57:16] you look different 你看起来不一样了
[57:19] So do you 你也是
[57:22] I just want to tell you that I am so sorry 我只想对不起
[57:26] For everything 一切都是我的错
[57:29] But I’ve changed 但是我已经改了
[57:31] You see, God has made me a new man 你看 上帝让我脱胎换骨
[57:36] I ask you, I beg you, please accept my apology 我要你…我恳求你 接受我的道歉
[57:54] I accept 我接受
[57:58] I promise from now on 我保证从今以后
[58:00] everything will be different 一切都会不一样
[58:05] Everything already is different, Serge 一切已经不一样了 塞尔吉
[58:09] Well, I mean when you come home 我是说 等你回家以后
[58:11] Home? 家
[58:15] Thanks for the apology 感谢你来道歉
[58:16] The flowers are lovely 花很漂亮
[58:20] No, please don’t, Josephine 别这样 约瑟芬
[58:22] We are still married in the eyes of God 在上帝眼中 我们还是夫妻
[58:25] Then he must be blind 那他一定瞎眼了
[58:34] The council has no legal authority 议会没有权力
[58:36] to force them to move 强迫他们迁走
[58:39] The riverbank is public land 河岸是公有地
[58:45] The mayor wishes to say a few words 镇长要跟大家说几句话
[58:49] If I may…Iadies and gentlemen of the council 请容我说明 议会的女士和先生们
[58:53] These people are rootless, godless drifters 这些人是流浪者 他们不信仰上帝
[58:59] Theirs is the way of slovenly pleasure 他们纵情享乐
[59:03] They would contaminate the spirit of our quiet town 他们会污染这个宁静小镇的高贵精神
[59:07] The innocence of our children 会带坏天真的孩子
[59:10] Now, the chairman of the council is quite right 主席说的对
[59:13] We cannot force them to leave 我们不能强迫他们离开
[59:18] But we can help them to understand… 但我们可以让他们明白
[59:21] that they are not welcome 他们不受欢迎
[59:31] Josephine? 约瑟芬
[59:35] Josephine you think you can just walk out on me? 你以为你可以这样就甩掉我
[59:39] You stupid woman! 笨女人
[59:41] Worthless cow! You’re nothing without me 没有我你根本就是废物
[59:44] You can’t even use a skillet! 你甚至连平底锅都不会用
[59:48] can’t even put a goddamn meal on the table 甚至不会端菜上桌
[59:52] He’s inside 他进来了
[59:54] He’s here. Oh, God 他在屋里 噢 天啊
[59:56] Josephine I need to talk to you 约瑟芬我得和你谈谈 约瑟芬
[59:59] Please open the door. I know you… 开门
[1:00:01] Mama! 妈妈
[1:00:02] Come help me! 来帮我
[1:00:03] Open the door 开门
[1:00:04] Open the door. I just want to talk to you 把门打开 我只想和你谈谈
[1:00:10] Go sleep it off, Serge! 塞尔吉 去睡一觉消消酒
[1:00:12] Ah, you shut up you bitch! 臭娘们 闭嘴
[1:00:15] You’ve caused enough trouble already! You… 你惹的麻烦够多了
[1:00:21] Open this door! 开门
[1:00:22] Mama! 妈妈
[1:00:34] Come with me 跟我走
[1:00:39] Why, you meddling bitch! 你这个多管闲事的婊子
[1:01:01] Who says I can’t use a skillet? 谁说我不会拿平底锅
[1:01:14] Bonjour, monsieur 日安 先生
[1:01:29] Wonderful 好极了
[1:01:32] Come on. Up. Serge. Come on. Up 来 起来 赛尔吉 起来
[1:01:40] His skull can’t be as thick as we thought 他的脑袋没有想象中的硬嘛
[1:01:45] It was like swatting a fly 跟拍死一只苍蝇差不多
[1:01:54] Ohh. The worst is over 最糟的已经过去了
[1:01:56] He found out what you’re made of 现在他知道你是什么的人了
[1:01:58] So did I 我也知道了
[1:02:04] -Hi -Hey 嗨 嘿
[1:02:08] How long have we got? 这次能呆多久
[1:02:10] She’s at the hairdresser for an hour 她会在美发店待一个小时
[1:02:14] Fuffi? Fuffi 索菲 索菲
[1:02:16] I’m so sorry but I have to break the appointment 很抱歉 但我不得不取消今天的预约了
[1:02:18] Is something wrong? 出什么事了吗
[1:02:19] No. I volunteered to distribute these 没事 我自愿帮忙发传单
[1:02:21] I promised the comte 我答了应伯爵
[1:02:21] I’d have them out by the end of the day 今天要发完
[1:02:24] Count me in 算上我
[1:02:26] Not that I expect any of them to stop by for a hairstyle 我可不希望他们来这儿做头发
[1:02:29] It’s not just that 不只那样
[1:02:29] The comte feels we must stand firm 伯爵觉得我们必须监守立场
[1:02:31] We cannot trust these people 不要相信他们
[1:02:33] Before you know it they’ll be doing jobs for food 你还没意识到时他们就已经开始为食物忙活了
[1:02:36] They’ll be begging at our doors 已经站在我们的门口乞讨了
[1:02:37] Not at this door 这个门口可不行
[1:02:39] Good, Fuffi, good 太好了 索菲
[1:02:43] Rub, rub, rub harder, rub 再磨 使点劲
[1:02:52] Rub it. Hard 要使劲
[1:02:54] Keep your head still 头别动
[1:03:09] Hello, Caroline 你好 卡罗琳
[1:03:16] If you want to blame someone, blame me 你要怪就怪我吧
[1:03:18] corrupting him with cocoa 是我用可可腐蚀了他
[1:03:20] Oh, how dare you. Mother 你太过分了 母亲
[1:03:22] He’s happy. He’s fine. Look at him 他很快乐 他很好 你看他
[1:03:25] Mama I… 妈妈 我…
[1:03:26] Well, what about you, Mother? 那你怎么样呢 母亲
[1:03:29] Are you fine? 你好吗
[1:03:33] I bet she has conveniently forgotten to tell you 我猜她碰巧忘了告诉你
[1:03:35] Carol 卡罗琳
[1:03:36] Why don’t you show them, Mother? 为何不让她们看
[1:03:40] Are you afraid to? Why don’t you show? 你怕了吗 干嘛不让她们看看
[1:03:47] Insulin shots 注射胰岛素
[1:03:49] She has diabetes, very advanced 她很严重的糖尿病
[1:03:52] She could be blind within a year 可能会在一年内失明
[1:03:54] Yeah. Couldn’t you call me a drug addict 你干嘛不干脆说我有毒瘾
[1:03:55] It sounds a lot more glamorous 听起来还比较光荣
[1:03:58] And you, you sit here feeding her sweets 还有你 坐视不管 让她吃甜食
[1:04:02] There are worse ways to die 还有更糟糕的死法
[1:04:04] Why don’t you just give her rat poison? 你干嘛不直接给她老鼠药
[1:04:06] It would be faster 那样更快些
[1:04:08] Carol has a flair for drama 卡罗琳是个戏剧高手
[1:04:10] She needs to be in a place where she can be taken care of 她应该待在有人能照顾她的地方
[1:04:13] Le Mortoir? “墓地”吗
[1:04:15] I’d rather be in Hell 我宁愿下地狱
[1:04:19] You may get there, Mother 你会的 母亲
[1:04:22] Luc, come with me 路克 跟我走
[1:04:24] I don’t want to 我不要
[1:04:25] He’s happy here. It’s good for him 他在这儿很快乐 这对他很好
[1:04:29] I will decide what is good 到底什么对我的儿子好
[1:04:30] for my son, Madame Muscat 由我来决定 穆斯凯夫人
[1:04:42] Give me another 再给我一杯
[1:04:45] It’s my life 这是我的人生
[1:04:46] Let me enjoy what’s left of it. Fill’er up 让我开开心心地过剩下的时光 给她倒满
[1:04:49] Armande, why didn’t you tell me? 阿曼黛 为什么不告诉我
[1:04:51] Is this a chocolaterie or is it a confessional? 这里是巧克力店 还是告解室
[1:04:59] Don’t you dare pity me 你们敢可怜我
[1:05:27] Sorry, we’re closed 抱歉 打烊了
[1:05:31] She just wants a soda water 她只想要一杯苏打水
[1:05:35] I don’t serve animals 我不给牲畜服务
[1:05:45] Right 是的
[1:06:03] Hello 你好
[1:06:04] Hi 嗨
[1:06:05] I just made a fresh batch of monduon 新出炉的莫顿巧克力
[1:06:07] Anybody interested? 有兴趣吗
[1:06:09] My tummy hurts 我肚子痛
[1:06:12] I’ve got just the thing for that. Come in 我有东西可以治 进来吧
[1:06:14] What about boycotting immorality, then? 那个抵制不道德的规定呢
[1:06:18] Come in 进来
[1:06:24] An old remedy 这是一个古老的秘方
[1:06:27] From the cocoa tree 是可可树的叶子
[1:06:28] Tastes strange 吃起来怪怪的
[1:06:30] Maybe your daddy would like a taste 或许你爸爸想尝一口
[1:06:33] He’s not my daddy. He’s my pony 他不是我爸爸 他是我的小马
[1:06:36] Here. It’s a lot better than those leaves 给你 比那些叶子好吃多了
[1:06:42] Tastes good 很好吃
[1:06:43] Come on. Pantoufle wants to meet you 来 庞杜福想见你
[1:06:48] He’s my kangaroo 它是我的袋鼠
[1:06:55] Go ahead. It’s your favorite 请用 这是你最爱的口味
[1:07:01] What makes you so sure? 你怎么这么确定
[1:07:02] Go on. Taste it 尝尝看
[1:07:11] That’s fantastic 很棒
[1:07:12] Oh, thanks. I have a knack for guessing 谢谢 我对猜人很有一套
[1:07:15] It’s good…not my favorite 好吃 但不是我的最爱
[1:07:17] Sorry? 什么
[1:07:23] All right 没关系
[1:07:25] Thanks very much 非常感谢
[1:07:33] You know, I could fix that if you like 若你不嫌弃 我可以修好它
[1:07:35] Not with glass, but… 虽然没玻璃
[1:07:37] I can make you a nice strong one out of wood 但是用木头可以很牢固
[1:07:39] That’s nice of you 非常感谢
[1:07:40] but I insist on paying you for your work 不过我坚持要付工钱
[1:07:44] That makes two of us, then 分的真清楚
[1:07:49] Bye 再见
[1:07:50] Thanks again 再次感谢
[1:07:57] She’s laughing at us 她在嘲笑我们
[1:08:00] Now she’s got one of those river people working for her 有个船民为她工作
[1:08:04] Is that a problem? After all Christ teaches us… 有问题吗 毕竟基督训诫我们
[1:08:07] Look at this 看看
[1:08:08] She’s soliciting for stalls and street performers 她在招徕摊贩和街头艺人
[1:08:11] for a fertility celebration on Easter Sunday 准备在周日复活节办一场庆典
[1:08:14] She’s cackling at us 她在咯咯地取笑我们
[1:08:16] When are you going to do something about it? 你什么时候才采取行动
[1:08:19] Oh, there 哦 对了
[1:08:23] What part of Australia is Pantoufle from? 庞杜福的家在澳洲哪里
[1:08:25] A small town outside of Sydney 悉尼郊外的一个小镇
[1:08:30] What does he eat? 它吃什么
[1:08:31] Leaves, bugs 叶子 小虫子
[1:08:34] and worms of course 还有毛虫
[1:08:37] What about chocolate? 巧克力呢
[1:08:38] Kangaroos don’t eat chocolate 袋鼠不吃巧克力
[1:08:41] Has he ever tried it? 它吃过吗
[1:08:44] Have you ever tried chocolate? 你吃过巧克力吗
[1:08:48] He’s not interested 它对巧克力不敢兴趣
[1:08:51] Not interested? 没兴趣吗
[1:08:51] Mr. Pantoufle, you surprise me 您太让我惊讶了 庞杜福先生
[1:08:54] A world traveler such as yourself 像你这样走遍天下的旅者
[1:08:55] not interested in new flavors? 对新口味没有兴趣
[1:08:57] You should be ashamed 真是丢脸
[1:08:58] I have a very nice truffle here 我这有巧克力软糖
[1:09:01] if he wants to try it 它想试试吗
[1:09:03] You’re wasting your time 你在浪费时间
[1:09:05] Oh, I’m sorry 哦 对不起
[1:09:09] How do you know you don’t like chocolate 如果不试试
[1:09:11] if you refuse to try it? 你怎么知道你不喜欢
[1:09:12] Do you like worms? 你喜欢毛毛虫吗
[1:09:14] What? 什么
[1:09:16] How do you know if you’ve never tasted one? 如果你从没尝过你怎么知道
[1:09:41] Subtle 口感细腻
[1:09:44] Zesty 风味绝佳
[1:09:48] Disgusting 好恶心
[1:09:56] Go on, my little friend 去吧 我的小朋友
[1:09:59] Be free 你自由了
[1:10:00] You tricked me 你骗我
[1:10:02] Satan wears many guises 撒旦 有各种伪装
[1:10:07] At times, Satan is the singer of a lurid song 有时候 他是你在广播上听到的
[1:10:10] you hear on the radio 庸俗歌曲的歌手
[1:10:13] At times, the author of a salacious novel 有时候 他是猥亵小说的作家
[1:10:17] At times, the Quiet man lurking in the schoolyard 有时候 他潜身在校园里
[1:10:21] asking your children if he might join their game 问你的孩子能不能加入游戏
[1:10:26] And at times, the maker of sweet things 有时候 他是甜食的制造者
[1:10:30] Mere trifles 小小的东西
[1:10:33] For what could seem more harmless… 还有什么比巧克力看起来更无害
[1:10:34] more innocent than chocolate? 更无邪
[1:10:44] A bit of a squeak 还是吱吱嘎嘎
[1:10:49] Hey, Guillaume! 嗨 吉约姆
[1:10:51] I’ve got something new Charly’s going to love 我有查理喜欢的新玩意儿
[1:10:59] Come on, Charly. Come on 走吧 查理 走吧
[1:11:02] It’s me. I should go 都是因为我 我该走了
[1:11:04] No, it’s not you. It’s… 不是你的关系
[1:11:07] Where have you been? I was worried 你去哪里了 我好担心
[1:11:10] Hey! I’m talking to you 嘿 我在跟你说话
[1:11:12] It’s just like all the other towns 和别的地方一样
[1:11:18] Anouk 安露克
[1:11:21] Just tell me what happened 告诉我发生了什么事
[1:11:23] Are you Satan’s helper? 你是撒旦的帮手吗
[1:11:27] Well, it’s not easy being different 与众不同并不容易
[1:11:31] Why can’t we go to church? 为什么我们不去教堂
[1:11:34] Well, you can if you want 你要是想去你就去
[1:11:37] but it won’t make things easier 但我们不会因此好过些
[1:11:39] Why can’t you wear black shoes like the other mothers? 为什么你不能像别人的妈妈一样穿黑鞋
[1:11:47] He’s a fine piece of work our little nobleman 他真是个高尚的小人
[1:11:51] No wonder his wife goes gallivanting off 难怪他太太到处乱逛不肯回来
[1:11:54] She’s been in ltaly for months. Did you know that? 她都去意大利好几个月了 你知道吗
[1:11:57] Armande…the whole town’s against me 阿曼黛 全镇的人都排斥我
[1:12:02] What can I do? 我该怎么办
[1:12:04] Throw me a party 帮我办个派对吧
[1:12:07] What? 什么
[1:12:08] Wednesday’s my 70th 星期三是我七十岁生日
[1:12:11] Let’s show the bastards we’re ready to go down dancing 让那些混蛋瞧瞧我们怎么热舞狂欢
[1:12:20] But a party? 但是派对…
[1:12:24] You’re not well. You have to face it 你要知道你的身体不是很好
[1:12:27] OK OK OK… 好啦 好啦
[1:12:29] But you do this for me and I promise 如果你替我办这个派对
[1:12:32] I’ll check into Le Mortoir the very next morning… 我保证第二天就搬去”墓地”
[1:12:34] without a care in the world 不再有一丝留恋
[1:12:42] If I threw a party in this town no one would come 我开的派对没人会来的
[1:12:47] They don’t need to know who’s throwing it 他们没必要知道是谁办的
[1:12:50] Armande, listen I… 阿曼黛 听我说
[1:12:52] No no no. You listen 不 你听我说
[1:12:56] I need this 我要这个派对
[1:13:04] When I need help, I ask for it 当我需要帮忙时 我就会开口
[1:13:41] My mother used to sing that song… 当我睡不着时
[1:13:43] when I couldn’t sleep 我妈就会给我唱这首歌
[1:13:45] And did it help? 有用吗
[1:13:50] I still didn’t sleep, but yes, it helped 我还是睡不着 但有点儿用
[1:13:57] How’s the door? 那门如何
[1:13:59] It squeaks 还是吱吱地响
[1:14:00] Does it? 是吗
[1:14:02] How’s Anouk? Is she well? 安露克还好吗
[1:14:05] Oh, she’s better. She’s fine 她好多了 很好
[1:14:07] Good. How are you? 很好 你呢
[1:14:10] I’m throwing a party… 我要开个派对
[1:14:14] If anyone shows up 如果有人愿意来的话
[1:14:15] Thanks 谢谢
[1:14:18] Who’s invited? 你还请了谁
[1:14:20] A bunch of townspeople 一些镇上的人
[1:14:24] Tell me something 告诉我
[1:14:24] Why do you give a damn about 你为什么要讨好
[1:14:25] what these narrow-minded villagers think? 那些心胸狭窄的家伙
[1:14:29] You’re not scared of them, are you? 你并不怕他们 不是吗
[1:14:32] Coming to the party or not? 你到底来不来
[1:14:37] I can’t 我去不了
[1:14:39] There’s a boycott against immorality 他们正大力抵制不道德
[1:14:40] and I must respect that 我多少得尊重一下
[1:14:44] That is a problem 这倒是个问题
[1:14:46] Then I’ll leave you with this test of your convictions 那我就让你自己检视你的罪状吧
[1:14:49] What is that? 这是什么
[1:14:51] Your favorite 你最爱的口味
[1:14:52] My favorite? Is that right? 我的最爱 是吗
[1:14:56] -Thank you -You’re welcome -谢谢 -不客气
[1:15:06] I’m undone… 我被融化了
[1:15:08] but not my favorite 但不是我最爱的
[1:15:18] I’ll come round sometime 我会再找时间过去一趟
[1:15:18] get that squeak out of your door 把那个吱嘎作响的门修好
[1:16:40] A lot for you. You see? It’s perfect 给你一大杯
[1:16:57] Bon appetit, everyone 大家尽情享用
[1:17:15] If the comte finds out… 万一伯爵发现的话
[1:17:17] The comte isn’t here. He wasn’t invited 伯爵不在这里 没有请他
[1:17:21] Is Luc coming? 路克会来吗
[1:17:26] I’m sure they have other plans 我想他还有别的事要做
[1:17:29] Luc? 路克
[1:17:32] Why are you sleeping? Hmm? 怎么在睡觉呢
[1:17:42] Are you not feeling well? 身体不舒服吗
[1:18:02] Happy birthday. Grandmama 生日快乐 外婆
[1:18:07] The invitation said 5:00 请柬上写的是五点钟
[1:18:10] I should have read it more closely 我应该看仔细点
[1:18:13] If you had. you’d know there was supposed to be no gifts 如果你仔细看了 就知道不该带礼物来
[1:18:18] Don’t worry so much about the “supposed to” 别担心应不应该
[1:18:24] Like it? 喜欢吗
[1:18:35] You made me younger. Very diplomatic 你把我画得年轻了 非常讨人喜欢
[1:19:32] I have two announcements. Number one… 我要宣布两件事 第一
[1:19:37] if you like what you tasted here 如果你们喜欢这儿的食物
[1:19:38] you’re going to love my chocolate festival on Sunday 你们一定会喜欢我周日的巧克力节
[1:19:42] Advertise on your own time 又在打广告了
[1:19:45] What’s for dessert? 饭后甜点呢
[1:19:46] That brings me to number two 这就是第二件事
[1:19:49] It is my duty to announce 我有责任告诉大家
[1:19:51] that there is no dessert here tonight 今晚这里没有甜点
[1:19:54] No dessert? 没有甜点
[1:19:57] Because it’s on Roux’s boat 因为甜点在劳克斯的船上
[1:20:02] Any complaints, see me 谁要抱怨尽管找我
[1:21:25] Monsieur le Comte? 伯爵先生
[1:21:27] Who’s there? 是谁
[1:21:28] I must speak to you 我必须跟您说
[1:21:47] You see, Monsieur le Comte? You see? 伯爵先生 看见了吗
[1:21:50] There’s Josephine that stupid cow 约瑟芬那头笨母牛在那里
[1:21:56] Something must be done, Serge 一定得做点什么 塞尔吉
[1:22:00] Something must be done 一定得做点什么
[1:22:31] You done yet? 忙完了吗
[1:22:33] Almost 差不多了
[1:22:34] Almost 差不多
[1:22:39] Come on, leave it. You’re done. Come with me 来吧 就放着 跟我来
[1:22:43] Come on 来
[1:22:48] I have chocolates, chocolates everywhere 巧克力 到处都是
[1:22:51] What? You’re all right 怎么 你很好
[1:22:58] Do you think everyone had a good time? 大家是不是都玩得很愉快
[1:23:00] Shh 嘘
[1:24:09] I’m tired 我累了
[1:24:11] Vianne. Roux 薇安 劳克斯
[1:24:16] Thanks 谢谢
[1:24:18] This was…Thank you 这一切…谢谢
[1:24:28] I’ll take you home 我送你回家
[1:24:29] Oh, for God’s sake don’t fuss 别大惊小怪了
[1:24:32] You’ll ruin a perfectly decadent evening 别毁掉这个堕落得完美的夜晚
[1:24:35] I’m not partial to big, sloppy good-byes 我可不喜欢冗长感伤的道别
[1:24:50] I’ll take care of the dishes 我会把碗盘洗好
[1:24:52] I think I’ll sleep in my chair tonight 我今晚就睡在椅子上
[1:25:36] Do you like it? 你喜欢这样吗
[1:25:38] Taking your home with you wherever you go? 带着家当四处流浪
[1:25:42] Yeah. Why not? 当然 不错啊
[1:25:44] Your way must be harder 但你的方式肯定更辛苦
[1:25:47] each time having to make a new home from scratch 每次得白手起家
[1:25:51] Well, maybe this time I’ll get it right 或许这次会好的
[1:25:55] What do you mean? 你的意思是
[1:25:56] Maybe I’ll stay 也许我会留在这儿
[1:26:00] What? 什么
[1:26:08] Don’t you ever think about belonging somewhere? 你从未想过安定下来么
[1:26:15] The price is too high 代价太大了
[1:26:17] You end up caring what people expect of you. No 到头来会在意他人对你的期待
[1:26:21] Is that so terrible… 很可怕吗
[1:26:24] Having people expect something of you? 有人对你有所期待
[1:26:31] How does Anouk feel about it? 安露克怎么觉得
[1:26:35] Feel what? 你指什么
[1:26:37] All the moving around 跟你这样流浪
[1:26:40] No, she’s fine 她很好
[1:26:42] She handles it beautifully. She… 她适应得非常好
[1:26:45] makes friends easily 她很容易交到朋友
[1:26:48] She has such an unusual… 她有那么不同寻常的…
[1:26:57] She hates it 她不喜欢
[1:27:01] She hates it 她讨厌这种生活
[1:28:40] Vianne 薇安
[1:28:42] Vianne, come on 薇安 快来
[1:28:46] Come on 快来
[1:29:11] Anouk! 安露克
[1:29:27] Anouk! 安露克
[1:29:42] No! 不要
[1:29:45] Jesus! 老天
[1:29:51] You’d come back! 回来
[1:29:55] Anouk! 安露克
[1:29:57] Come back, Vianne! 快回来 薇安
[1:30:03] Anouk! 安露克
[1:30:07] Come 回来
[1:30:08] -No -Not -不 -别过去
[1:30:09] -Stop! -All right -停 -好了
[1:30:11] -Stop it! Stop it! -Come back -别拦着 -回去
[1:30:14] -Come back! -No! -回去 -不要
[1:30:33] Come on! 过来
[1:31:03] Why did you stop me? 你干嘛拦住我
[1:31:05] It was too late 太迟了
[1:31:19] Oh my God, there she is 老天 她在那儿
[1:31:20] Mama! 妈妈
[1:31:22] Anouska! I’m coming! 安露克 我来了
[1:31:25] Oh, my God 天啊
[1:31:32] You’re hurting me 你弄痛我啦
[1:32:43] I just wanted to make sure that… 我只想确定你们…
[1:32:46] Yes, we’re OK 我们很好
[1:32:50] You? 你呢
[1:32:55] And I came to say… 我是过来…
[1:32:59] To say good-bye. Yes, I know 来道别 我知道
[1:33:08] What? 怎么了
[1:33:10] Your boat. You’ve lost your home 你的船 你的家毁了
[1:33:17] No. Just a way to get from place to place, really 船只是交通工具
[1:33:26] So, how will you… 你以后…
[1:33:27] I’ll manage 我会想办法的
[1:33:41] Well… 那
[1:33:52] Vianne…Listen, I… 薇安 我…
[1:33:58] I know. I’m sorry. I’m sorry 我知道 对不起
[1:34:18] Your papa used to ride this bike every single morning 你爸爸以前每天早上都会骑它
[1:34:23] He would have wanted you to have it 他会希望把它给你
[1:34:26] Just you promise me you’ll never run away again, OK? 但答应我你不会再跑掉 好吗
[1:34:29] Mama, she… 妈妈 她…
[1:34:32] What? 怎么了
[1:34:35] What’s wrong, Luc? 路克 什么事
[1:34:42] Though we cannot know 虽然我们不知道
[1:34:43] Armande Voizin’s last thoughts 阿曼黛最后的想法
[1:34:47] we can hope they were thoughts of penitence 但我们希望那会是悔悟
[1:34:51] We can hope she asked God to forgive the self-indulgence 希望那是向上帝的忏悔 请求上帝宽恕她的自我放纵
[1:34:55] that aggravated her illness and caused her death… 那样的放纵加重了她的病情 并最终夺去了她的生命
[1:35:00] and we can pause to reexamine our own lives 让我们重新审视自己的人生
[1:35:04] We can resist those who would lead us into temptation 让我们抵制那些将我们引入歧途的人
[1:35:21] Blessed is the one who endures temptation 能够抵御诱惑的人 福佑与你同在
[1:35:23] for when he has stood the test… 因为他承受过考验
[1:35:47] Mama 妈妈
[1:35:49] Can we go home now? 可以回家了吗
[1:36:14] Of course. Of course 当然 当然
[1:36:22] Whatever you like, Mama 妈妈 你高兴就好
[1:36:25] Vianne, did you want me to start 薇安 需不需要我我
[1:36:26] the ganache for the festival? 开始准备巧克力节的巧克力酱
[1:36:29] Vianne? Did you… 薇安 需不需要…
[1:36:35] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[1:36:37] Leaving 离开
[1:36:39] First thing in the morning 明天一早就走
[1:36:54] Is it because of Armande? 是因为阿曼黛吗
[1:36:56] That was not your fault 那不是你的错
[1:36:59] It’s time, that’s all 时候到了 就这样
[1:37:02] This is who I am 我就是这种人
[1:37:13] Did you believe anything you told me? 你相信那些你对我说过的话吗
[1:37:16] Did you believe I could be better? 你相信我可以变得更好吗
[1:37:20] Was it all a joke? 难道只是玩笑吗
[1:37:32] I have to pack now 我该收拾行李了
[1:37:38] If you leave 如果你走了
[1:37:38] everything will go back to the way it always was 一切都会回复原状
[1:37:41] It is the way it always was 本来就没什么变化
[1:37:47] Not for me 对我来讲不是
[1:37:54] I know how you feel 我了解你的感受
[1:37:56] Beg your pardon? 你说什么
[1:38:00] I suppose it can’t be easy having her gone 我想她的离去让你很难受
[1:38:08] Can’t seem to get used to it no matter how much time 无论过去多久你都觉得没法适应
[1:38:16] But l…Iook forward to her return 但我 期盼她的归来
[1:38:23] I don’t believe anyone would think less of you 我相信不会有人轻视你
[1:38:30] if you were to say she was never coming back 如果你说她不会再回来了
[1:38:37] Good night, Paul 晚安 保罗
[1:38:52] Caroline! 卡罗琳
[1:38:55] I’m sorry. I need to talk to you 对不起 我得和你谈谈
[1:39:09] Come in 进来
[1:39:11] Monsieur le Comte 伯爵先生
[1:39:14] It’s all right 没关系
[1:39:17] Sorry to bother you. Monsieur le Comte I… 抱歉打扰您 伯爵先生 我…
[1:39:25] It was the right thing to do wasn’t it? 这么做没有错 是吧
[1:39:29] Of course it was. I know it was 当然 我知道
[1:39:32] It’s everything with Josephine 都是约瑟芬的错
[1:39:35] Serge, What are you talking about? 塞尔吉 你在说什么
[1:39:38] The fire. Monsieur le Comte 那场大火啊 伯爵先生
[1:39:40] I know it was the right thing to do but… 我知道那样做没错 但是
[1:39:43] I can’t get rid of the faces and the screams 但是我忘不掉那些脸孔和尖叫声
[1:39:47] The fire… 那场火
[1:39:50] The fire was an act of God 那场火是上帝的旨意
[1:39:54] It was me, Monsieur le Comte 是我放的 伯爵先生
[1:39:59] What? 什么
[1:40:01] You told me. Remember? 你叫我做的 记得吗
[1:40:06] You said “something has to be done, Serge” 你说一定要有所行动
[1:40:12] You did, didn’t you? 你这么说的 不是吗
[1:40:22] People could have died 有人可能因此丧命
[1:40:25] You want their blood on your hands? 你想手上沾满他们的血吗
[1:40:28] On…on my hands? 想我…我的手上沾满他们的血吗
[1:40:31] Should I go to Pere Henri and ask for forgiveness? 我该去找亨利神父请求宽恕吗
[1:40:36] Listen to me, Serge 听我说 塞尔吉
[1:40:40] Listen very carefully 仔细听好
[1:40:43] You must leave this village at once 你必须马上离开本镇
[1:40:47] and never return 永远不要回来
[1:40:50] Why would I leave my home and my cafe? 为什么要我抛开家和咖啡馆
[1:40:53] Because I’m evicting you that’s why! 因为我把你驱逐出境了
[1:40:56] What you have done puts you beyond anyone’s help 你的所作所为让你自己孤立无援
[1:40:58] beyond my help, anybody’s help! 我不会帮你 谁都不会帮你
[1:41:01] Now get out! 现在给我滚
[1:41:03] Unless you will tell the police what you’ve done! 还是要我告诉警方你做了什么
[1:41:05] Get out! Get out! Get out! 滚出去 滚出去
[1:41:26] Time to go 该走了
[1:41:30] Oh, no. I’m not going 不要 我不走
[1:41:33] Well, it’s hard for me, too 我也不想这样
[1:41:34] Pantoufle hates this 庞杜福讨厌这样
[1:41:36] Stop that Please put it on 别闹了 把它穿上
[1:41:38] I hate you 我恨你
[1:41:41] You’re entitled. I said, put it on 你有权恨我 我说穿上
[1:41:49] Well then, do it yourself! 那你自己穿
[1:41:50] I can’t! 我不要
[1:41:51] Get up 起来
[1:41:53] I have a bad leg like Pantoufle 我跟庞杜福一样脚受伤了
[1:41:54] Stop that. Get up 住口 站起来
[1:41:56] Pantoufle can’t walk. I can’t walk 庞杜福不能走路 我也是
[1:41:59] Walk. Walk! 走 走
[1:42:01] You’re hurting me 你弄痛我了
[1:42:01] Well, stop being… 那你别那么…
[1:42:10] Let me go! No! 放开我 不要
[1:42:14] It’s not fair! 这不公平
[1:42:17] Stop it! 不准闹
[1:42:19] I’m not going! 我不要走
[1:42:20] It’s…Stop it! 住嘴
[1:42:40] I’m sorry, Mama, I’m sorry 对不起 妈妈 对不起
[1:42:48] Don’t worry, Mama 不要担心 妈妈
[1:43:01] The next time will be better, won’t it, Mama? 下次会好的 对不对 妈妈
[1:43:07] It will 一定的
[1:43:09] It will be wonderful 一定会很棒的
[1:43:13] I’m ready to go now, OK? 我准备好要走了
[1:43:57] Is this right? 这样对吗
[1:43:58] No no, you’ve got to cut on the corners like this 不对 要这样切
[1:44:06] Higher 抬高一点儿
[1:44:22] How do you like these almonds? 这些杏仁怎样
[1:44:28] Are they chopped fine enough? 切得还可以吗
[1:44:37] Are they OK, Vianne? 这样可以吗 薇安
[1:44:53] Christ is risen 基督复活了
[1:44:55] My friends, let this Easter Day befor us, too, a rebirth 我的朋友们 让这个日子也成为我们的重生之日
[1:44:59] Let us strive… 想尽办法
[1:45:00] No, no, no, no, no, no 不对 不对
[1:45:02] No don’t bury the word “rebirth” “重生”这个词不能那么轻轻带过
[1:45:04] Let it ring out 要烘托强调出来
[1:45:06] Let this day be for us, too, a rebirth! 让这个日子也成为我们的重生之日
[1:45:09] You see, we are extolling our…our parishioners 明白吗 我们在颂扬教徒们
[1:45:11] to…to resurrect their moral awareness, Hmm? 让他们恢复他们的良知
[1:45:15] OK good good. Try…try again 很好 再来一次
[1:45:17] I think we’ve gone over this enough 我想已经练习得够多了
[1:45:18] -Let’s call it a day -What? -今天就到此吧 -什么
[1:45:20] I’m very tired 我很累了
[1:45:21] Fine, fine. Well, leave it with me 好的 没问题 把它留在这
[1:45:22] I may have one or two suggestions 我还有一点小建议
[1:45:23] Thank you, Monsieur le Comte… 谢谢 不过
[1:45:24] Just a couple of suggestions, a revision here and there 只是一点建议 几处改动
[1:45:27] I mean we want it to be perfect tomorrow, don’t we? 我们都希望明天一切顺利 是吧
[1:45:32] Yes 是的
[1:45:38] We must resist… 我们必须
[1:45:40] We must resist the shallow worldly temptations 我们必须抵制世俗肤浅的诱惑
[1:45:43] of our mortal…No, no 抵制那些诱惑对精神的…不 不行
[1:45:56] Caroline 卡罗琳
[1:46:03] All my efforts have been for nothing 我所有的努力都成了一场空
[1:46:07] I’ve suffered willingly 我自愿吃苦受难
[1:46:09] I’ve fasted 我禁食
[1:46:11] I’ve hardly eaten for weeks now 几星期来几乎没吃东西
[1:46:14] I’m sorry 对不起
[1:46:16] I’m sorry, my suffering is nothing 我所受的苦微不足道
[1:46:18] It’s just that I…I feel so lost 我觉得好迷茫
[1:46:22] I don’t know what to do 我不知道该怎么办了
[1:46:27] Tell me what to do 告诉我该怎么做
[1:49:57] Drink this 喝了它
[1:50:06] Drink this, It’ll refresh you. I promise 喝了可以帮你提神 我保证
[1:50:11] Go ahead, drink 喝吧
[1:50:25] I’m so sorry 真的非常抱歉
[1:50:28] I won’t tell a soul 我不会说出去的
[1:50:34] Better get cleaned up, Easter Sunday 最好清理一下 今天是复活节
[1:50:40] The sermon 训词
[1:50:47] I didn’t finish it 还没写完
[1:50:50] I’ll think of something 我会想办法的
[1:51:04] I’m not sure 我不太确定
[1:51:06] what the theme of my homily today ought to be 今天的训词的主题是什么
[1:51:12] Do I want to speak of 要谈我们的主
[1:51:14] the miracle of our Lord’s divine transformation? 超凡的转世奇迹吗
[1:51:19] Not really, no 不 不是
[1:51:21] I don’t want to talk about His divinity 我并不想谈上帝的神性
[1:51:27] I’d rather talk about his humanity 倒想谈一谈他的人性
[1:51:31] I mean, you know, how he lived his life here on Earth 谈他在人世间的生活
[1:51:36] His kindness, his tolerance 他的仁慈 他的宽容
[1:51:41] Listen, here’s what I think 听着 这是我的想法
[1:51:44] I think we can’t go around… 我觉得我们不该以…
[1:51:46] measuring our goodness by what we don’t do 我们不做什么来评价美德
[1:51:50] By what we deny ourselves 根据那些标准 我们否认自我
[1:51:53] what we resist and who we exclude 排斥异己
[1:51:58] I think we’ve got to measure goodness 我认为我们应该这样衡量美德
[1:52:01] by what we embrace… 以我们能够包容什么
[1:52:04] what we create and who we include 创造什么 以及我们所接纳之人
[1:52:15] It was certainly not 这当然绝非
[1:52:16] the most fiery sermon Pere Henri would ever preach 亨利神父最激烈的布道
[1:52:22] nor the most eloquent 也不是最重人心弦的一次
[1:52:26] But the parishioners felt a new sensation that day 但教区的人们感受到了前所未有的感动
[1:52:31] A lightening of the spirit 如灵魂中的一道闪光
[1:52:36] A freedom from the old tranquilite 似古老静谧中释放出的自由气息
[1:53:16] Even the Comte de Reynaud felt strangely… 甚至雷诺伯爵也奇特地感受到
[1:53:21] released 如释重负
[1:53:28] Although, it would take another six months… 尽管又隔了半年
[1:53:30] before he’d work up the nerve 他才鼓起勇气
[1:53:31] to ask Caroline out to dinner 邀请卡罗琳共进晚餐
[1:53:53] As for Josephine 至于约瑟芬
[1:53:56] she took over the lease at the old cafe… 她接管了原来的咖啡馆
[1:54:00] and gave it a new name 为它起了新名字
[1:54:18] But still the clever North wind was not satisfied 但狡猾的北风仍不满足
[1:54:35] The Wind spoke to Vianne 它对薇安谈起
[1:54:37] of towns yet to be visited 未曾造访的小镇
[1:54:41] Friends in need yet to be discovered 等待她遇见的朋友
[1:54:47] Battles yet to be fought 和没见识过的阵仗
[1:54:57] By someone else…next time 也许下次让别人…
[1:55:13] And so it was the North wind grew weary… 所以北风等得不耐烦
[1:55:17] and went on its way 迳自走了
[1:55:20] When summer came to the little village 当夏天来到这个小镇
[1:55:22] a new breeze from the south blew soft and warm 阵阵温暖的微风从南方吹来
[1:55:32] Just needed an adjustment 只需要调整一下
[1:55:34] Hope it’ll be better now 现在应该好一点了
[1:55:38] Roux! 劳克斯
[1:55:39] My mother knew Roux’s return… 我母亲知道劳克斯回来
[1:55:41] had nothing to do with a silly old door 和那扇破门无关
[1:55:46] So did I 我也了然于心
[1:55:51] I thought you’d never guess 我想你永远也猜不到
[1:55:53] My favorite, hot chocolate 热巧克力是我的最爱
[1:55:58] I knew that 我早知道
[1:56:09] As for Pantoufle? 而庞杜福呢
[1:56:13] Well his bad leg miraculously healed 他腿的毛病奇迹般得痊愈了
[1:56:18] and he hopped off in search of new adventures 蹦蹦跳跳地离开了 找寻新的冒险
[1:56:23] I didn’t miss him 我一点也不想他
2000年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Requiem for a Dream(梦之安魂曲)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: El laberinto del fauno(潘神的迷宫)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme