Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Chinatown(唐人街)[1974]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Chinatown(唐人街)[1974]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:唐人街
英文名称:Chinatown
年代:1974

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:35] All right, Curly, enough’s enough. 好了 克力 够了
[02:36] You can’t eat the Venetian blinds. I just had them installed on Wednesday. 你总不能把百叶窗吃了吧 我可是星期三才把它装上
[02:57] Down the hatch. 喝一杯吧
[03:11] – She’s no good. – What can I tell you, kid? You’re right. – 她并不好 – 我该怎么跟你说呢?
[03:14] When you’re right, you’re right. 当你是正确的时候 你就是对的
[03:16] And you’re right. 那这一次 你是对的
[03:19] I’ll pay you the rest next week. 剩下的我会下个星期付给你
[03:21] We only caught 60 tonne of skipjack down in San Benedict. 我们只捕到了60吨飞鱼
[03:24] And they don’t pay you the same for skipjack as they do albacore or tuna. 而且 飞鱼比金枪鱼赚得少
[03:27] Forget it, will you, Curly? 算了吧…你会吗?克力
[03:28] I only brought it up to illustrate a point. I don’t want your last dime. 我只是想让你明白这一点 我不会拿走你最后的一毛钱
[03:32] What kind of a guy do you think I am? 我不是你想得那种人
[03:34] – Thank you, Mr. Gittes. – Call me Jake. – 谢谢你 吉特斯先生 – 有事打电话
[03:37] Careful driving home, Curl, huh? 开车回家小心点 克力
[03:40] Mrs. Mulwray’s waiting for you with Mr. Walsh and Mr. Duffy. 莫瑞夫人正在等你 还有沃尔什先生和达菲先生
[03:45] Mrs. Mulwray, may I present Mr. Gittes? 莫瑞夫人 我来给你介绍下吉特斯先生
[03:48] – Mrs. Mulwray, how do you do? – Mr. Gittes. – 莫瑞夫人 你好 – 吉特斯先生
[03:52] Now, what seems to be the problem? 出了什么问题吗?
[03:56] My husband, 是我的丈夫…
[03:58] I believe, is seeing another woman. 我觉得他在跟另一个女人幽会
[04:02] – No. Really? – I’m afraid so. – 哦…真的吗? – 恐怕是的
[04:06] I am sorry. 我很抱歉
[04:07] Mr. Gittes, please, do you think we could discuss this alone? 吉特斯先生 我们能单独谈谈吗?
[04:13] I’m afraid not, Mrs. Mulwray. These are my operatives, 恐怕不行 他们是我的侦探…
[04:16] and at some point, they’re going to have to assist me. 有些时候 他们得帮我
[04:20] I can’t do everything myself. 有些事情我自己可做不来
[04:22] Of course not. 这很正常
[04:24] Now, 好吧…
[04:29] what makes you certain that your husband is 是什么让你确信你丈夫
[04:33] involved with someone? 跟别人有瓜葛?
[04:35] A wife can tell. 作为妻子 我能感觉得到
[04:38] Mrs. Mulwray, do you love your husband? 莫瑞夫人 你爱你的丈夫吗?
[04:42] Yes, of course! 是的 当然
[04:43] – Then go home and forget everything. – But, I… – 那就回家然后把这些都忘了吧 – 但我…
[04:46] I’m sure that he loves you, too, Mrs. Mulwray. 我肯定他也爱你 莫瑞夫人
[04:48] Do you know the expression, “Let sleeping dogs lie”? 知道“别自找麻烦”这句话吗?
[04:53] You’re better off not knowing. 你最好还是什么都不要知道
[04:56] I have to know. 我一定要知道
[05:02] Very well. 那好吧
[05:05] What is your husband’s first name? 你丈夫叫什么名字?
[05:08] Hollis. 霍利斯
[05:09] Hollis Mulwray. 霍利斯·莫瑞
[05:12] – Water and Power? – He’s Chief Engineer. – 水利能源部的? – 他是总工程师
[05:16] Chief Engineer? 总工程师?
[05:25] Mrs. Mulwray, this… 莫瑞夫人 这个…
[05:27] This type of investigation can be hard on your pocketbook. 这种类型的调查可能会花去不少钱
[05:32] It takes time… 我们需要时间…
[05:34] Money doesn’t matter to me, Mr. Gittes. 钱对我来说不是问题
[05:40] Okay, we’II… 好吧 我们…
[05:43] We’ll see what we can do. 看看能做点什么
[05:46] Gentlemen, today you can walk out that door, 先生们 现如今你只需走出家门
[05:48] turn right, hop a streetcar, and within 25 minutes, 你可以跳上一辆电车 25分钟以后
[05:51] end up smack in the Pacific Ocean. 就到终点太平洋
[05:54] Now, you can swim in it and you can fish in it, but you can’t drink it, 你可以在那儿游泳 钓鱼 不过那个水可不能喝
[05:58] and you can’t irrigate an orange grove with it. 不能用它浇灌桔子林
[06:01] Now remember, we live next door to the ocean, 请记得 虽然我们生活在海洋附近
[06:04] but we also live on the edge of a desert. 可同时 我们也生活在沙漠的边缘
[06:07] Los Angeles is a desert community. 洛杉矶是一个沙漠地区
[06:10] Beneath this building, beneath our streets, is a desert. 这座建筑之下的就是沙漠
[06:13] And without water, the dust will rise up and cover us 如果没有水 沙子就会上升 覆盖我们
[06:16] as though we never existed. 就像我们从来就没有存在过一样
[06:18] Now, the Alto Vallejo can save us from this, 这个艾尔透 瓦列霍计划能让我们避免这件事
[06:21] and I respectfully suggest that $8.5 million 我认为850万美元是一笔值得花费的资金
[06:25] is a fair price to pay to keep the desert from our streets 只需这点钱就可以让沙漠远离我们的街道
[06:29] and not on top of them. 而不要覆盖它们…
[06:31] Hear, hear! 认真听
[06:36] Mayor Bagby, let’s hear from all the departments again. 贝格柏市长…我们再来听听各部门的意见
[06:40] I suppose we’d better take Water and Power first. 我建议从水利能源部开始吧
[06:44] Mr. Mulwray? 莫瑞先生?
[06:56] In case you’ve forgotten, gentlemen, 各位 不知大家是否还记得
[06:58] over 500 lives were lost when the Van der Lip Dam gave way. 范德利普大坝倒塌的时候 有500多人死亡
[07:04] Core samples have shown that beneath this bedrock 根据我们取得的样品 这种页岩
[07:07] is shale similar to the permeable shale in the Van der Lip disaster. 跟范德利普灾害中的渗透性页岩性质相似
[07:12] It couldn’t withstand that kind of pressure. 它承担不了那么大的水压
[07:15] And now you propose yet another dirt-banked terminus dam 而现在你们计划建造另外一个…
[07:19] with slopes of 2.5:1 , 112 feet high, …坡度为2.5到1度 高112英尺
[07:22] and a 12,000-acre water surface. 面积一万二英亩的泥土堤坝的话
[07:26] Well, it won’t hold. 它一定承受不了
[07:28] I won’t build it. It’s that simple. 我是不会建的 就这么简单
[07:30] I’m not going to make the same mistake twice. 我不想同样的错误犯两次
[07:33] Thank you, gentlemen. 谢谢你 先生
[07:41] Quiet! Quiet! 肃静 肃静
[07:46] What the hell do you think you’re doing? Get those goddamn things out of here! 你们到底在做什么? 把这些该死的东西弄出去
[07:50] – Hold some of them. – Tell me where to take them! – 稳住他们 – 你告诉我把它们弄到哪儿去?
[07:52] You don’t have an answer for that so quick, do you? 你自己都不知道该怎么办 是不是?
[07:56] You steal water from the Valley, ruin the grazing, 你们把水从山谷里弄走了 你们毁了我们的牧草
[08:00] starve the livestock! 饿死了我们的牲畜…
[08:02] Who’s paying you to do that, Mr. Mulwray? 莫瑞!谁指使你这么干的?
[08:05] That’s what I want to know! 这是我想知道的!
[12:53] – Jeez, he was there all night. – That’s right. – 哎 他一个晚上都在那里 – 可不是嘛
[12:57] I had to go back three times to pick up the watches. 为了跟踪监视他 我不得不返回去三次
[13:07] Yesterday he went to three reservoirs, 昨天他去了三个水库
[13:09] a men’s room at a Richfield gas station, and The Pig’n Whistle. 一个男人家里 还去了酒吧
[13:12] The guy’s got water on the brain. 那家伙八成脑子进水了
[13:27] So what do you got? 你有什么消息?
[13:51] This? 就这些?
[13:52] Well, they got into a terrific argument outside The Pig’n Whistle. 他们争吵的很激烈 就在酒吧外面
[13:58] What about? 争论什么?
[13:59] I don’t know. The traffic was pretty loud. 我不知道 过往车辆噪音太大
[14:02] I heard only one thing, though. 我就听见一个词
[14:04] “Apple core.” “苹果核”
[14:06] – “Apple core”? – Yeah. – “苹果核”? – 嗯
[14:12] My God, Walsh, is that what you spent your day doing? 以这一天就干了这点儿活?
[14:15] Look, you tell me to take pictures, I take pictures. 你说让我去拍照片啊 我拍了
[14:18] Let me explain something to you, Walsh. 沃尔什 我得给你解释一下
[14:21] J.J. Gittes and Associates. 杰克·吉特斯和助手
[14:22] This business requires a certain amount of finesse. 这桩买卖需要耍些手段
[14:29] What is it, Sophie? 什么事 苏菲?
[14:30] Duffy’s on the phone. 达菲的电话
[14:37] – Yeah, Duff, where are you? – I got it! – 达菲 你在哪儿? – 我找到了
[14:39] He’s found himself some cute little twist, the old buzzard… 那个贪心的家伙跟个姑娘在一起
[14:41] Okay. Slow down. Where are you? 好 慢点说 你在哪儿?
[14:43] I’m at Glendale and Douglas. 我在格伦代尔和道格拉斯这里
[14:45] They’re in Echo Park in a rowboat. A rowboat! 他们在埃克公园 在划艇上
[14:48] Okay. 好的…
[14:52] Echo Park. 埃克公园
[14:53] Water again. 又是水
[15:08] Okay, pal, let’s have us a big smile. 来 伙计 笑一下
[15:19] You’ll love it. 你会喜欢的
[16:11] Here. Let me… 过来 让我…
[16:25] When you get so much publicity, you got to get blas?about it. 当你也得到这么多宣传时
[16:28] Let’s face it, Jake, you’re practically a movie star. 你也和电影明星了差不多了
[16:37] – Just look at that, Barn. – Yeah, the heat’s murder. – 看那个 贝恩 – 是啊 太热的缘故
[16:40] Sure is. 当然是了
[16:41] Fools’ names and fools’ faces. 白痴名字 白痴面孔
[16:48] – What’s that, pal? – Nothing. – 那是什么 伙计? – 没什么
[16:51] You got a hell of a way to make a living. 你找到了谋生的方法了?
[16:53] Oh? And what do you do to make ends meet? 哦?你怎么让收支平衡?
[16:56] Mortgage department, First National Bank. 我在第一国家银行抵押部工作
[17:00] Tell me, did you foreclose on many families this week? 你这周是不是取消了很多家庭 赎回抵押的权利?
[17:03] We don’t publish a record in the paper, I can tell you that. 我们不会把记录在报纸上公布的 这是我能告诉你的
[17:06] Neither do I. 我也不会
[17:07] No, you have your press agent do it. 对 不过你让你的新闻代理帮你做
[17:10] Who is this bimbo, Barney? Is he a regular customer or what? 这个大蠢货是谁?是你们的常客吗?
[17:13] Hey, listen, pal, I make an honest living. 你听着 我老老实实是挣钱
[17:15] People only come to me when they’re in a desperate situation. 人们绝望的时候来我这里 我帮助他们
[17:17] I help them out. I don’t kick families out of their houses 我不像你一样 把人们从房子里赶出来
[17:20] – like you bums down at the bank do! – Jake, can I tell you about the guy who… – 就像你们这群废物在银行做的那样 – 杰克 我可以告诉你…
[17:23] Maybe you’d like to step down out of the barber chair 也许你想从理发椅上下来
[17:24] and maybe we can go outside and discuss it. 和我到外面谈谈谈 你觉得呢?
[17:26] – What do you think? – Oh, come on. – 你觉得怎么样? – 哦 少来了
[17:27] Jake, let me tell you about the guy who got tired… 听我跟你说说这个家伙…
[17:29] I don’t know how that thing got in the newspaper. 我不知道怎么上的报纸
[17:31] It was so quick, I didn’t even know it myself. 快得连我自己都不知道
[17:33] – Thank you. – I make an honest living! – 谢谢 – 做人要诚实
[17:35] Of course you do. 你当然是
[17:37] Anyway, this guy who got tired of screwing his wife 不管怎样 这个家伙厌烦弄他的妻子了
[17:39] – said to his friend, “What do I do?” – An honest living, you understand? – 对朋友说 “我该怎么办?” – 真正的人生 懂吗?
[17:42] So the guy says, “Why don’t you do what the Chinese do?” 所以他的朋友说他应该像中国人那样做
[17:44] He says, “What do the Chinese do?” 他问“中国人怎么做?”
[17:45] He says, “The Chinese they screw a little and they get tired…” 他说 “当中国人搞砸了事情之后 有点疲惫
[17:49] Duffy. Hey, Walsh! 达菲 嗨 沃尔什
[17:51] Sophie, go to the little girls’ room for a minute, okay? 苏菲 先去洗手间呆一会儿
[17:55] – But, Mr. Gittes… – Sophie… – 可是 吉特斯先生… – 苏菲
[17:59] Yes, Mr. Gittes. 是的 吉特斯先生
[18:00] – Jake… – Duffy, listen to me, man. – 杰克 – 达菲 听我说 伙计
[18:01] I want to tell you a story. 我给你们讲个故事
[18:03] So, there’s this guy, Walsh, you understand? 有个家伙…沃尔什 知道吗?
[18:05] He’s tired of screwing his wife. 厌倦于弄他的妻子了..
[18:07] – Jake, there’s a problem… – Wait a second, Duffy. – 杰克 有个问题 – 等会儿再说 先别着急
[18:09] You’re always in such a hurry. 你就是太心急了
[18:10] So his friend says to him, 他朋友告诉他
[18:12] “Hey, why don’t you do it like the Chinese do?” “喂 为什么不像中国人那么做?”
[18:14] So he says, “Well, how do the Chinese do it?” 他就问““中国人怎么做?”
[18:16] The guy says, “Well, the Chinese, first they screw a little bit, 这家伙说 “这样 他先弄一会儿
[18:19] “then they stop and they go and read a little Confucius. 然后停下来 读一下孔子的书…
[18:22] “Come back, screw a little bit more, then they stop again, …再回来 多弄一会 然后又停下来…
[18:25] – “go back and they screw a little…” – Jake. – 然后再回来 又弄一会” – 杰克
[18:27] Walsh, just listen to me for a second. 沃尔什 好好听
[18:29] I mean, you’ll love this. 你会喜欢的
[18:31] Now, then they go back and they screw a little bit more, 他们再回来 再多弄一会儿…
[18:34] and then they go out and they contemplate the moon 然后他们出去 凝望月亮
[18:36] or something like that. Makes it more exciting. 或者其他的东西 这样更刺激
[18:39] So, now, the guy goes home and he starts screwing his own wife, see. 所以 现在这个家伙回家了 开始弄他自己的妻子
[18:43] So, he screws her for a little bit, and then he stops. 他弄一会儿 然后停下
[18:45] He goes out of the room and reads LIFE magazine. 出去读一会儿生活杂志
[18:48] Then he goes back in, he starts screwing again, 然后他回来继续弄
[18:50] and he says, “Excuse me for a minute, honey” 然后他又说: “请原谅 亲爱的”
[18:52] and he goes out and he smokes a cigarette. 然后再出去 抽根烟
[18:54] Now, his wife is getting sore as hell. 他的妻子很恼火
[18:56] He comes back in the room, he starts screwing again, 当回到卧室后 他又开始弄
[18:58] he gets up to start to leave again to go look at the moon, 当他再一次要出去看月亮的时候
[19:00] she looks at him and says, “Hey, what’s the matter with you? 她就忍不住说:“喂 你到底怎么了?
[19:02] “You’re screwing just like a Chinaman!” 怎么象中国人那么干?”
[19:07] Jesus! 天哪
[19:08] That Barney! 那个巴尼…
[19:15] Mr. Gittes? 吉特斯先生
[19:18] Yes. 是的
[19:20] Do you know me? 你认识我吗?
[19:23] Well, 嗯…
[19:26] I think I would have remembered. 我觉得自己会记得的
[19:28] Have we ever met? 我们见过面吗?
[19:33] Well, no. 这个嘛…没有
[19:34] Never? 从来没有?
[19:36] Never. 没有
[19:37] That’s what I thought. 我也是这么想的
[19:39] You see, I’m Mrs. Evelyn Mulwray. 我是伊夫琳 莫瑞夫人
[19:41] You know, Mr. Mulwray’s wife? 莫瑞先生的妻子
[19:45] Not that Mulwray? 不是那个莫瑞吧?
[19:48] Yes, Mr. Gittes, that Mulwray. 是的 吉特斯先生 就是那个莫瑞
[19:52] And since you agree with me that we’ve never met before, 既然你承认我们从来都没有见过…
[19:55] you must also agree with me that I never hired you to do anything, 你也一定同意 我从来都有雇过你
[19:59] certainly not spy on my husband. 去跟踪我的丈夫
[20:01] I see you like publicity, Mr. Gittes. 我发现你很喜欢公众的注意 吉特斯先生
[20:05] Well, you’re going to get it. 你会得到的
[20:08] Now, wait a minute, Mrs. Mulwray. 等一下 莫瑞夫人
[20:10] I think there’s been some misunderstanding here. 这儿有点误会
[20:12] There’s no point in getting tough with me. I’m just… 其实你没必要跟我这么强硬 我只是…
[20:14] I don’t get tough with anyone, Mr. Gittes. 我不会对任何人强硬
[20:17] My lawyer does. 我的律师会这样
[20:20] Here’s something for you, Mr. Gittes. 有东西要给你 吉特斯先生
[20:26] I suppose we’ll be hearing from your attorney. 希望你的律师会跟我们联系
[20:45] – Mr. Mulwray? – He’s not in, Mr… – 莫瑞先生在吗? – 他不在 你是…
[20:47] – Gittes. – May I ask what this is regarding? – 吉特斯 – 可以问一下有什么事吗?
[20:50] It’s a personal matter. Has he been gone long? 是私人事情 他走了很久吗?
[20:52] Since lunch. 午饭的时候走的
[20:54] – Gee whiz, and I’m late. – He was expecting you? – 唉 我来晚了 – 他在等你吗?
[20:57] Fifteen minutes ago. Why don’t I just go in and wait? 15分钟前 我为什么不进去进去等他呢
[21:02] Sir? 先生!
[21:07] Is Mr. Yelburton there? 伊尔伯特先生在吗?
[21:10] Is he still in the building? 他还在这里吗?
[21:13] Very well. Thank you. 很好 谢谢
[22:37] Can I help you? Russ Yelburton, Deputy Chief of the department. 我能帮你吗?我是阿什·伊尔伯特 副总
[22:41] J.J. Gittes. 我是杰克·吉特斯
[22:42] It’s not a departmental matter, Mr. Yelburton. 不是关于部门的事 伊尔伯特先生
[22:45] I wonder if you’d care to wait in my office. 你介意在我的办公室等吗?
[22:47] Certainly. 当然不
[22:49] We’re a bit nervous around here 对于报纸上关于莫瑞先生的事情…
[22:52] with all this business in the papers about Mr. Mulwray. 我们多少有点敏感
[22:55] Right this way. 这边走
[23:02] You know, after you’ve worked with a man for a certain length of time, 当你跟一个人一起工作一段时间以后…
[23:07] you come to know his habits, his values. 你就会知道他的习惯和价值
[23:10] You come to know him. 就会了解他
[23:11] And either he’s the kind who chases after women or he isn’t. 也会知道他是否那种拈花惹草的人
[23:14] And Mulwray isn’t? 那莫瑞先生不是这种人?
[23:15] He never even kids about it. 他甚至不开这方面的玩笑
[23:18] Well, maybe he takes it very seriously. 可能他对这事非常认真
[23:23] – Sit down. – No, thank you. – 请坐 – 不了 谢谢
[23:26] Do you know where Mulwray’s having lunch? 你知道他去哪儿吃午饭?
[23:28] No, I’m sorry, I don’t. 很抱歉 我不知道
[23:31] Well, tell him I’ll be back. 那跟他说我会回来
[23:34] I will. 我会的
[23:37] Do you mind if I take one of your cards? 你介意我拿你一张名片吗?
[23:38] In case I have to get in touch with you again. 以便跟你再次联系?
[23:40] – No, help yourself. – Thank you. – 请自便 – 谢谢
[23:47] Mulvihill! What are you doing here? 莫威黑尔 你在这儿干吗?
[23:49] They shut my water off. What’s it to you? 他们把我的水停了 你在这干嘛?
[23:52] How’d you find out about it? You don’t drink it. 你怎么发现的? 你也没喝水
[23:55] You don’t take a bath in it. 也不在那儿洗澡…
[23:58] They wrote you a letter! 他们给你写了一封信
[24:00] But then you’d have to be able to read. 那也要你识字才行啊
[24:04] Relax, Mulvihill. Glad to see you. You know Claude Mulvihill here? 放松点 见到你很高兴 你认识克劳德·莫威黑尔吗?
[24:08] Well, I hope so. He’s working for us. 我想是的 他给我们工作
[24:11] Doing what? 做什么?
[24:12] Well, frankly, there have been some threats 坦白地说 有一些威胁要…
[24:14] to blow up the city reservoirs. 炸毁城市的水库
[24:16] – Any particular reason? – Well, it’s this darn drought. – 有什么特殊的原因吗? – 这个嘛 因为配给
[24:18] We’ve had to ration water in the Valley and the farmers are desperate. 我们不得不配给水谷 那些农民感到绝望
[24:21] But what can we do? The rest of the city needs drinking water. 但我们能做什么呢?城市需要饮用水
[24:24] – Well, you’re in luck, Mr. Yelburton. – How’s that? – 嗯你很幸运 有了莫威黑尔先生 – 怎么说?
[24:26] When Mulvihill here was Sheriff of Ventura County, 莫威黑尔在当治安官的时候
[24:29] the rum runners landed hundredsof tonnes of booze on the beach 那些朗姆酒经营商放了成吨的酒在海滩上
[24:32] and never lost a drop. 一滴都没丢过
[24:35] He ought to be able to hold on to your water for you. 他应该可以帮你保存你的水
[25:38] J.J. Gittes to see Mr. Mulwray. 我是杰克.吉特斯 来见莫瑞先生
[26:05] Please. 请进
[26:22] You wait. 稍等
[27:25] – Bad for glass. – Yeah. Sure. – 对玻璃不好 – 是的 当然.
[27:29] Bad for the glass. 对玻璃不好.
[28:08] Mr. Gittes. 吉特斯先生
[28:09] Actually, I came to see your husband, Mrs. Mulwray. 事实上 我来找你的丈夫
[28:15] Would you like something to drink? 你要喝点什么?
[28:17] What are you having? 你有什么?
[28:18] – Iced tea. – That’ll be fine, thank you. – 冰茶 – 它就很好 谢谢
[28:21] – Two iced teas, Kahn, please? – Yes, ma’am. – 两杯冰茶 卡恩 – 是 夫人
[28:26] My husband’s at the office. 我丈夫在办公室
[28:29] Actually, he’s not, Mrs. Mulwray, 事实上 他不在 莫瑞夫人
[28:32] and he’s checked out of his apartment at the El Macondo. 而且他刚刚为在伊尔马康多的公寓付了钱
[28:34] That’s not his apartment. 那不是他的公寓.
[28:39] Anyway, I… 总之 我…
[28:42] The point is, is I’m not in business to be loved, but I am in business, 问题是 我不是在讨论爱的问题…
[28:45] and believe me, Mrs. Mulwray, whoever set your husband up, …可是我在做生意 不管是谁 他在把陷害你丈夫的时候
[28:48] set me up. 也陷害了我
[28:49] L.A.’s a small town. People talk. 洛杉矶是一个小地方 大家传来传去
[28:51] I’m just trying to make a living. I don’t want to become a local joke. 我只想在这儿生活 不想变成本地的笑话
[28:55] Mr. Gittes, you’ve talked me into it. I’ll drop the lawsuit. 吉特斯先生 你说服我了 我会撤消诉讼
[28:58] – What? – I said, I’ll drop the lawsuit. – 什么? – 我会撤消诉讼 撤销一切
[29:01] So let’s just drop the whole thing. 所以说我们就放弃整个事情
[29:03] – Sugar, lemon, or both? – Both. – 糖还是柠檬 还是两个都要? – 都要…
[29:05] – Mrs. Mulwray… – Yes, Mr. Gittes? – 莫瑞太太 我不想放弃 – 什么?吉特斯先生
[29:07] …I don’t want to drop it. 我不想放弃
[29:10] I better talk to your husband about this. 我最好跟你丈夫谈谈
[29:13] Why? What on Earth for? 为什么?要做什么呢?
[29:16] Hollis seems to think you’re an innocent man. 霍利斯似乎也觉得你是无辜的
[29:19] Well, I’ve been accused of a lot of things before, Mrs. Mulwray, 在莫瑞先生的事之前 我已经被控告过 因为很多事情…
[29:22] but never that. 但从来没有这样的
[29:23] Look, somebody’s gone to a lot of trouble here, 有人会有很多麻烦
[29:25] and lawsuit or no lawsuit, I intend to find out. 不管诉讼不诉讼 我想查清楚
[29:27] I’m not supposed to be the one who’s caught with his pants down. 我可不想毫无防备的被人整
[29:31] So unless it’s a problem, I’d like to talk to your husband. 除非有什么问题 否则我想跟你丈夫谈谈
[29:33] Why should it be a problem? 为什么必须要有问题?
[29:35] – May I speak frankly, Mrs. Mulwray? – You may if you can, Mr. Gittes. – 我可以坦白说吗 莫瑞夫人? – 如果你能 当然可以
[29:41] Well, that little girlfriend, she was pretty, 那个年轻的女朋友 很可爱
[29:43] in a cheap sort of a way, of course. 当然 某种程度上 不值钱…
[29:45] She’s disappeared. Maybe they disappeared together. 她失踪了 也许他们一起失踪了
[29:49] Suppose they did. How does that affect you? 如果他们真的消失了 那又关你什么事?
[29:52] – It’s nothing personal, Mrs. Mulwray. – It’s very personal! – 这并不一件私人的事情 莫瑞太太 – 完全是私事
[29:55] It couldn’t be more personal. 不能比这再私人了
[29:58] Is this business or an obsession with you? 你对这件事很着迷吗?
[30:01] Let’s look at it this way. 你看 我们这样…
[30:03] Now, this phony broad, excuse the language, 那个贱女人 请原谅我的用词
[30:07] she tells me she’s you. She hires me. 跟我说她是你 然后雇佣了我
[30:10] Now, whoever put her up to it doesn’t have anything against me. 不管是谁让她干的 他的目的 不是对付我
[30:12] They’re out to get your husband. 而是你的丈夫
[30:13] If I can see him, I can help him. 如果我能见见他 我就能帮帮他
[30:19] Did you talk to him this morning? 你今天早上跟他谈过吗?
[30:22] No. 没有
[30:24] I went riding rather early. 我很早就去骑马了
[30:26] Looks like you went quite a distance. 你好像骑了很远
[30:28] I was riding bareback. 我没有用马鞍
[30:32] You… 你…
[30:34] You might try the Oak Pass or the Stone Canyon Reservoir. 你到橡树关口或者石头峡谷水库看看
[30:37] Frequently, at lunch, Hollis takes walks around them. 通常午餐后 他会在那散步
[30:38] Otherwise, he’ll be home by 6:30. 要不然 6:30之前就回家了
[30:40] I’ll stop by. 我会再来
[30:42] Please call first. 事先打个电话
[31:00] Sorry, closed to public, sir. 对不起 不对公众开放 先生
[31:03] Oh, that’s all right, Officer. 我知道 警官…
[31:07] Russ Yelburton, Deputy Chief of the department. 我是阿什 伊尔伯特 这个部的副总
[31:10] – Sorry, Mr. Yelburton. Go on down. – That’s okay. – 抱歉 伊尔伯特先生 过去吧 – 没事
[31:39] – Gittes! For Christ’s sake! – Loach. – 吉特斯 天哪 – 卢治
[31:42] – Get out of here before he sees you. – What are you talking about? – 在他看见你之前快离开 – 你说什么呢?
[31:44] – What’s going on here? – Loach! – 发生什么事了? – 卢治
[31:48] Hello, Jake. 嗨 杰克
[31:50] Lou. How are you? 卢 你好吗?
[31:53] Lousy cold I can’t seem to shake, but otherwise, I’m okay. 除了有点冷 其他还好
[31:58] – Yeah, summer colds are the worst. – Yeah, they are. – 夏天的冷最讨厌了 – 可不是嘛
[32:02] There’s no smoking here, sir… 这儿不许抽烟 先生
[32:04] That’s all right, Officer. We can make an exception this time. 没事的 这次可以例外
[32:07] I’ll see he’s careful with the matches and doesn’t burn himself. 我会看着他 让他小心火柴 不要烧到自己
[32:10] Thanks, Lou. 谢了 卢
[32:12] How’d you get past the guard? 你怎么让门卫放行的?
[32:15] Well, to tell you the truth, I lied a little. 说实话 我撒了一个小谎
[32:19] You look like you’ve done well by yourself. 你看起来干的不错
[32:22] I get by. 马马虎虎
[32:23] Well, sometimes it takes a while for a man to find himself. 有的时候人要找到自己需要花 一点时间
[32:27] Maybe you have. 你也许做到了
[32:28] Yeah, going through other people’s dirty linen. 呵呵 靠别人的家丑过日子
[32:31] Yeah. Tell me, you still putting Chinamen in jail 告诉我 你还是因为他们在洗衣店吐口水
[32:35] for spitting in the laundry? 而把中国佬送进监狱吗?
[32:38] You’re a little behind the times, Jake. 你有点跟不上时代了 杰克
[32:40] They use steam irons now. 他们现在用蒸汽熨斗了
[32:43] And I’m out of Chinatown. 我现在也不在唐人街了
[32:45] Since when? 什么时候?
[32:47] Since I made lieutenant. 从我当上副手以后
[32:50] Congratulations. 祝贺你
[32:53] – What are you doing around here? – I’m looking for somebody. – 你在这儿干吗? – 我想找个找人
[32:57] Who? 谁?
[32:58] Hollis Mulwray. You seen him? 霍利斯·默瑞 你见过他吗?
[33:01] Yeah. 见过
[33:03] I’d like to talk to him. 我想跟他谈谈
[33:06] So you’d like to talk to him, huh? 你是想跟他谈谈…
[33:10] You’re welcome to try. 你可以去试试
[33:13] There he is. 他在那儿
[33:32] Looks like he was washed down the entire length of the run-off channel. 看起来他好像被冲着滑过了整个水道
[33:37] – Could he swim? – Of course. – 他会游泳吗? – 当然
[33:41] Obviously, the fall must have knocked him unconscious. 很显然 跌下去后他失去了知觉
[33:46] Mrs. Mulwray, 莫瑞夫人
[33:49] this alleged affair your husband was having. 你丈夫那件所谓的风流韵事…
[33:53] The publicity didn’t make him 公开以后 有没有让他感到…
[33:57] morose, or unhappy? 郁闷或者不开心?
[34:00] It didn’t make him happy. 没有让他不高兴
[34:02] There is no possibility that he would have taken his own life? 他有没有可能自杀呢?
[34:05] No. 没有
[34:08] Mrs. Mulwray, 莫瑞太太
[34:11] do you happen to know the name of the young lady in question? 你知不知道那个女人的名字?
[34:15] No. 不
[34:17] – Or where she might be? – Certainly not. – 或者 她可能在什么地方? – 根本不知道
[34:19] You and your husband never discussed her? 你跟你丈夫没有讨论过她吗?
[34:23] He… 他…
[34:26] We did. 我们讨论过
[34:27] He wouldn’t tell me her name. 他不肯告诉我她的名字
[34:30] We quarrelled over her, of course. It came as a complete surprise to me. 我们当然因为这件事吵过架 这对我来说完全在意料之外
[34:35] A complete surprise? 很意外?
[34:37] I thought you hired a private investigator. 我以为你请了私家侦探的
[34:40] A private investigator? 私家侦探?
[34:43] Mr. Gittes. 吉特斯先生
[34:51] Yes, but I did that because I thought I would put an end 是的 但我那么做只是为了让那些没有根据的…
[34:54] to a ridiculous rumor that had no basis. 荒谬的谣传有个了结
[35:00] When did Mr. Gittes inform you 吉特斯先生是什么时候告诉你
[35:02] that these rumors had some foundation in fact? 那些谣传是有事实依据的?
[35:05] Just before the story broke in the papers, Lou. 就在这件事暴露在公众之前
[35:09] You wouldn’t happen to know where I could find her? 你不会碰巧知道知道我们在哪儿能找到她…
[35:11] No. 不会
[35:13] – Or her name? – No. – 或者她的名字? – 不知道
[35:16] Of course not. 当然不知道
[35:17] Will you need me for anything else, Lieutenant? 你还有什么事需要帮忙的吗?
[35:20] Oh, no, no, Mrs. Mulwray, I don’t think so. 哦 不不 我想没有了
[35:22] If we need any more information, we’ll be in touch. 如果我们还需要什么信息的话 会跟你联系的
[35:26] Of course you have my deepest sympathy. 我真的很同情你
[35:30] I’ll see her to the car, Lou. I’ll be right back. 我把她送到车上 卢 马上就回来
[35:36] – Jake, come on, what’s the story? – Take it easy, guys. Let us get through. – 杰克 怎么回事? – 从容一点 伙计 请让一下
[35:39] We better do this in a hurry. 我们得快点… 请让一让!
[35:41] Let us through, guys! Give us a little room! 请让一下 留店空子
[35:46] You want a picture, guys? Here it is! 你想要照片 伙计?拍我吧
[35:48] “Gittes”, two T’s and an E. 吉特斯 两个T 一个E
[35:51] Thank you for going along with me back there. 谢谢你一直陪我过来
[35:55] I just didn’t want to explain anything. 我只是不想解释任何事情
[35:58] I’ll send you a check. 我会寄支票给你
[36:00] A check? 支票?
[36:02] To make it official that I’ve hired you. 让我雇佣你显得正式一点
[36:21] I’ll get to him this afternoon if I can. 我下午就办…如果可以的话
[36:23] Jake, what are you doing here? 杰克 你在这儿干吗?
[36:26] Nothing, Morty. It’s my lunch hour. 马蒂 现在是我的午饭时间
[36:27] Thought I’d drop by and see who dropped dead lately. 我想过来看看是谁死了
[36:30] Yeah? Isn’t this something? 哦?发生什么事了?
[36:33] Middle of a drought, and the Water Commissioner drowns. 在闹干旱的时候 一个水利能源部的委员淹死了
[36:35] – Only in L.A. – Yeah. – 这种事只会发生在洛杉矶 – 是啊
[36:38] – Looks pretty banged up. – Well, it’s a long fall. – 看起来摔得不轻 – 可不是 那么高距离摔下来
[36:47] So how are you doing, Morty? 你最近怎样 马蒂?
[36:49] Never better, except for this darn cough. 不能再好了 除了有点咳嗽
[36:53] – You know me, Jake. – Yeah. – 你了解我的 杰克 – 嗯
[37:03] Who you got there? 这个是谁?
[37:05] Leroy Shuhardt, local drunk. 勒罗伊·舒哈特 一个本地的酒鬼
[37:09] Used to hang around Ferguson’s Alley. 以前常常在弗格森巷附近逛荡
[37:13] Quite a character. 很是个人物
[37:15] Lately he’d been living in one of the downtown storm drains. 最近他住在市区的排水沟里面
[37:20] Had a bureau dresser down there and everything. 那些衣柜啊什么的都被冲下来了
[37:24] All right, there. 好的 那么…
[37:32] Yeah. He drowned, too. 他也是淹死的
[37:35] Come again? 你说什么?
[37:37] Yeah. Got drunk, passed out in the bottom of the riverbed. 喝醉了 死在河床上
[37:40] The L.A. River? 洛杉矶河?
[37:42] Yeah, right under Hollenbeck Bridge. What’s wrong with that? 对啊 就在霍伦贝克桥 有什么不对吗?
[37:46] Well, it’s dry as a bone, Morty. 它已经干涸了啊 马蒂
[37:48] It’s not completely dry. 还有一点水
[37:51] Well, he ain’t gonna exactly drown in a damp riverbed, 不管他醉成什么样 也不会在一个…
[37:53] no matter how soused he is. 潮湿的河床里淹死啊
[37:56] We got water out of him. He drowned! 我们从他肚子里空出水了 他是淹死的
[38:56] Hello. 你好
[39:05] Howdy. 你好
[39:07] You were riding out here the other day, weren’t you? 你有一天也到这儿了 是不是?
[39:12] Do you speak English? 你说英语吗?
[39:18] You were talking to a man a few days ago. He wore glasses… 你前几天跟一个男人说过话 他戴眼镜…
[39:22] Yes. 嗯
[39:25] What did you talk about, do you mind my asking? 你介不介意我问一下你们在说什么?
[39:27] – The water. – What about the water? – 水 – 水的什么?
[39:30] – When it comes. – When it comes? – 水从哪来的 – 水从哪来?
[39:34] What did you tell him? 你怎么跟他说的?
[39:35] It comes in different parts of the river. 它们从不同的地方流到河里
[39:38] Every night a different part. 每天晚上都是不同的地方
[42:01] Son of a bitch! Goddamn Florsheim shoe. 婊子养的 这该死的鞋子
[42:13] Hold it there, kitty-cat! Hold it! 嘿 站那儿别动
[42:23] Hello, Claude. Where’d you get the midget? 嗨 克劳德 你从哪儿搞来的这个小东西?
[42:31] You’re a very nosy fellow, kitty-cat, huh? 你是个爱管闲事的家伙
[42:34] You know what happens to nosy fellows? 知道爱管闲事的家伙下场是什么吗?
[42:36] No? Want to guess? No? 不知道?想猜猜吗?不知道?
[42:40] Okay. They lose their noses. 好吧 他们的鼻子都被割了
[42:47] Next time you lose the whole thing. 下一次的话 你什么东西都没了
[42:49] Cut it off and feed it to my goldfish. 我要把它割下来喂我的金鱼
[42:54] Understand? 明白了吗?
[42:56] – Understand? – Don’t you understand, Gittes? – 明白了吗? – 你不明白吗?吉特斯
[42:57] I understand. 我明白
[42:59] All right. 好吧
[43:11] So some contractor wants to build a dam, 那承包人要修一个大坝
[43:14] and he makes a few payoffs. So what? 想赚点钱 然后呢?
[43:16] Think you can nail Mulvihill? They’ll claim you were trespassing. 你不能揭穿莫威黑尔 他们会控告你非法侵入的
[43:20] Don’t want Mulvihill. 我不想要莫威黑尔
[43:22] I want the big boys that are making the payoffs. 我想要的是那个赚钱的家伙
[43:25] Then what do you do? 然后你干吗?
[43:26] Sue the shit out of them. 告得他们倾家荡产
[43:28] – Yeah? – Yeah. – 哦? – 对
[43:32] – What is it, Sophie? – A Miss Sessions is calling. – 什么事 苏菲? – 瑟莘小姐打来电话
[43:35] – Who? – Ida Sessions. – 谁? – 艾达·瑟辛
[43:39] Don’t know her. Take a number. 不认识她 记下她的电话
[43:42] Sue people like that, 像那样的人
[43:43] they’re liable to be having dinner with the judge who’s trying the suit. 总是要跟负责案子的法官吃个饭
[43:48] I’m sorry. Miss Sessions insists. 很抱歉 她坚持要你听电话
[43:51] She says you know her. 她说你认识她
[43:54] Okay. 好
[44:00] Hello, Miss Sessions. I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure. 你好 瑟莘女士 我觉得我们不认识
[44:03] Oh, yes, we have. 哦 我们认识的
[44:05] – Are you alone? – Isn’t everyone? – 你一个人吗? – 大家不都是吗?
[44:08] What can I do for you? 有什么要我为你效劳的?
[44:12] Well, I’m a working girl. 这样 我只是个妓女
[44:14] I didn’t come in to see you on my own. 上一次我不是以自己的身份来见的你
[44:16] When did you come in? 你什么时候来的?
[44:18] I was the one who pretended to be Mrs. Mulwray. Remember? 我假装成莫瑞夫人
[44:22] – Shut the fuck up. – Beg your pardon? – 他妈的闭嘴 – 什么?
[44:25] – Yes, I remember. – Beg your pardon? Is something wrong? – 对 我记得 – 有什么事吗?
[44:28] No. I was just checking a detail or two with my two associates. 不 我刚才在跟同事核对些事
[44:32] Go on. 请继续
[44:34] I never expected anything to happen like what happened to Mr. Mulwray. 我没想到会发生莫瑞先生那样的事
[44:37] The point is, if it ever comes out, 如果这件事最后暴露了
[44:40] I want somebody to know that I didn’t know what would happen. 我只是想有人知道 我并不知道会发生这些事情
[44:43] I understand. 我理解
[44:45] Who was your employer? That could be helpful to both of us. 是谁雇佣的你? 告诉我对你我都有好处
[44:48] Oh, no! Oh, no. 哦 不 不
[44:50] No. 不
[44:53] What’s your address? Maybe we could talk this over. 那你的地址呢? 也许我们可以好好谈谈
[44:55] No, Mr. Gittes. 不 吉特斯先生
[44:57] Just look in the obituary column of today’s L.A. Post-Record. 看看今天洛杉矶邮政记录中的讣告栏
[45:00] The obituary column? 讣告栏?
[45:01] – You’ll find one of those people. – “Those people”? Miss… – 你会从他们中找到那些人 – “那些人”…
[45:07] Sure. 当然…
[45:09] How do you like them apples? 你觉得这些家伙怎样?
[45:42] Ma’am. 女士
[45:49] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你过来
[45:58] – Yes, sir? – Drink? – 是的 先生 – 喝点什么?
[46:01] Tom Collins. With lime, not lemon, please. 汤姆 克林斯 加酸橙 不要柠檬
[46:03] Tom Collins with lime. 汤姆·柯林斯的青柠檬汁
[46:09] I got your check in the mail. 我收到了你随信寄过来的支票
[46:11] Yes. As I said, I was very grateful. 像我说的 我真的很感激
[46:15] Mrs. Mulwray, I’m afraid that’s not good enough. 莫瑞太太 恐怕这样还不够好
[46:23] How much would you like? 你想要多少钱?
[46:24] Oh, stop it, the money’s fine. It’s generous. 哦 别说这个 钱已经够了 你很慷慨
[46:28] But I think you short-changed me on the story. 但是我觉得在这个故事你没有全告诉我
[46:33] – I have? – I think so. – 我有吗?- 我认为是这样
[46:36] Something else besides the death of your husband was bothering you. 除了你丈夫的死以外 还有别的事情在烦着你
[46:39] You were upset, but not that upset. 你很烦 但不是为那事烦
[46:42] Mr. Gittes, don’t tell me how I feel. 吉特斯先生 不用告诉我我自己的感觉是什么
[46:48] Sorry. 抱歉
[46:51] Look, you sue me, your husband dies, you drop the lawsuit like a hot potato, 你起诉我 你丈夫死了 你又像丢掉烫手山芋一样撤销了控诉
[46:56] all of it quicker than the wind from a duck’s ass. 这一切比鸭子放屁来的还快
[46:59] Excuse me. 原谅我的用词…
[47:02] – Then you ask me to lie to the police… – It wasn’t much of a lie. – 然后你让我向警察撒谎 – 并不完全是谎话
[47:06] If your husband was killed, it was. 如果你的丈夫是被谋杀的
[47:09] This could look like you paid me off to withhold evidence. 那就是 这可以看作是隐藏证据的报酬
[47:13] But he wasn’t killed. 但是他并不是被谋杀的
[47:17] Mrs. Mulwray, I think you’re hiding something. 莫瑞夫人 我觉得你在隐藏些什么
[47:25] Well, 这个嘛…
[47:28] I suppose I am. 我想是的
[47:31] Actually, I knew about the affair. 事实上 我知道他跟那个女人的事
[47:35] – How did you find out? – My husband. – 你怎么发现的? – 是我丈夫
[47:38] He told you? 他告诉你的?
[47:40] And you weren’t the least bit upset? 难道你都没有一丁点的不高兴吗?
[47:43] I was grateful. 我很感激
[47:46] Mrs. Mulwray, you’ll have to explain that. 莫瑞太太 你得解释一下
[47:48] Why? 为什么?
[47:50] Look, I do matrimonial work. It’s my mixer. 瞧 我做婚姻工作 这是我的…
[47:53] When a wife tells me that she’s happy that her husband is cheating on her, 一个妻子跟我说 她因为自己的丈夫背叛了她而感到高兴…
[47:56] it runs contrary to my experience. …这跟我的经验完全相反 除非…
[47:59] Unless what? 除非什么?
[48:03] She was cheating on him. 她也背叛了他
[48:08] Were you? 是吗?
[48:14] I dislike the word “cheat”. 我不喜欢“背叛”这个词
[48:18] Did you have affairs? 你有私情吗?
[48:19] – Mr. Gittes… – Did he know about it? – 吉特斯先生 – 他知道吗?
[48:24] Well, I wouldn’t run home and tell him every time I went to bed with someone, 我不会跑到家告诉他到底 什么时候我在跟别人上床
[48:27] if that’s what you mean. 如果你是这个意思的话
[48:29] Is there anything else you want to know about me? 你还想知道别的什么事情吗?
[48:32] Where were you when your husband died? 你丈夫死的时候你在哪儿?
[48:35] I can’t tell you. 我不能告诉你
[48:37] You mean you don’t know where you were? 你意思是你不知道你在哪儿?
[48:38] – I mean I can’t tell you. – You were seeing someone, too. – 我不能告诉你 – 你也在跟别人幽会
[48:43] For very long? 很久吗?
[48:45] I don’t see anyone for very long, Mr. Gittes. 我不会跟任何人一起很久
[48:49] It’s difficult for me. 这对我来说很困难
[48:54] Now, I think you know all you need know about me. 现在 我想你应该知道了所有 你想知道的关于我的事
[48:59] I didn’t want publicity. 我当时并不想公开
[49:00] I didn’t want to go into any of this, then or now. 也不想搅进 这些事情中来 现在也是
[49:05] Is that all? 够了吗?
[49:10] By the way, what does this “C” stand for? 哦 等等… 这个“C”是什么意思?
[49:16] “Cross.” 克罗斯
[49:20] – It’s your maiden name? – Yes. – 你的娘家姓? – 是的
[49:22] Why? 怎么了?
[49:24] No reason. 没什么
[49:26] You must’ve had a reason to ask me that. 总有一个要问的原因吧
[49:28] No. I’m just a snoop. 没有 只是随便问问
[49:36] No. I have my own car. The Packard. 不 我自己有车 帕卡德
[49:39] Wait a minute, sonny. 等一下 宝贝
[49:41] I think you better come with me. 我觉得你最好跟我走
[49:44] But why? There’s nothing more to say. 为什么?没什么好说的了
[49:46] Will you get my car, please? 麻烦你把我的车取过来
[49:51] Okay, go home. 好吧 回家吧
[49:52] But in case you’re interested, your husband was murdered. 也许你有兴趣的 你丈夫是被谋杀的
[49:56] Somebody’s been dumping thousands of tonnes of water 有人每天从城市的水库
[49:59] from the city’s reservoirs, 排放掉上千吨的水…
[50:00] and we’re supposed to be in the middle of a drought. 而期望我们闹旱灾
[50:02] He found out about it, and he was killed. 他发现了这件事 所以他被杀了
[50:05] There’s a waterlogged drunk in the morgue. 有一个被淹死的 醉汉
[50:07] Involuntary manslaughter, if anybody wants to take the trouble, 如果有人刚巧在 那个时间出现的话
[50:10] which they don’t. 就会意外的丧命
[50:11] It seems like half the city is trying to cover it all up, 看起来有一半的人都试图掩饰这件事
[50:13] which is fine by me. 对我来说没什么
[50:16] But, Mrs. Mulwray, 但是 莫瑞太太
[50:18] I goddamn near lost my nose, 我却差点因此丢了鼻子
[50:20] and I like it. 可我喜欢我的鼻子
[50:22] I like breathing through it. 而且我喜欢用它呼吸
[50:24] And I still think that you’re hiding something. 而且我仍然认为你在隐瞒些什么
[50:36] Mr. Gittes… 吉特斯先生…
[50:47] J.J. Gittes to see Mr. Yelburton. 我是杰克·吉特斯 来找伊尔伯特先生
[51:20] Mr. Yelburton will be busy for some time. 伊尔伯特先生在忙
[51:24] Well, it’s my lunch hour. I can wait. 嗯 反正是我的午饭时间 我可以等
[51:27] He’s liable to be tied up indefinitely. 他那个时候可能也忙不完
[51:31] I take a long lunch hour. 我的午饭时间很长
[51:35] All day, sometimes. 有的时候 甚至一天
[52:37] Noah Cross worked for the Water Department. 诺亚 克罗斯曾经在这儿工作?
[52:40] Yes. 是的…
[52:41] – No. – Well, did he or didn’t he? – 不 – 干过还是没有?
[52:43] He owned it. 他曾经拥有它
[52:47] He owned the Water Department? 他拥有整个水利部门?
[52:49] Yes. 是啊
[52:52] You mean, he owned the entire water supply for the city? 你的意思是 他曾经控制整个城市的水的供给?
[52:56] Yes. 是的
[53:02] How did they get it away from him? 那他们怎么把这个从他那里收回来的?
[53:05] Mr. Mulwray felt the public should own the water. 莫瑞觉得应该由公众控制它
[53:08] Mr. Mulwray? 莫瑞先生?
[53:10] I thought you said Cross owned it. 我以为你说的事克罗斯先生拥有它
[53:13] Along with Mr. Mulwray. 跟莫瑞先生一起
[53:16] – They were partners? – Yes! Yes, they were partners. – 他们是拍档? – 对 他们是拍档
[53:58] Mr. Yelburton will see you now. 伊尔伯特先生现在要见你
[54:06] Mr. Gittes, sorry to keep you waiting. 吉特斯先生 抱歉让你等了这么久
[54:08] These staff meetings, they just go on and on. 总有一些乱七八糟的事情
[54:12] Yeah. Must be especially tough to take over under these circumstances. 是啊 在这种情况下接任困难肯定特别多
[54:16] Yes. Hollis was the best department chief the city’s ever had. 对 霍利斯是本市各任部门 主席中最好的一个
[54:21] My goodness, what happened to your nose? 天啊 你的鼻子怎么了?
[54:23] Cut myself shaving. 刮胡子的时候割到了
[54:26] Well, you ought to be more careful. That must really smart. 你得小心些 那一定很疼
[54:29] Only when I breathe. 只有呼吸的时候
[54:35] Only when you breathe. 只有你呼吸的时候…
[54:38] Don’t tell me you’re still working for Mrs. Mulwray. 可别跟我说你还在为莫瑞太太办事
[54:41] – I never was. – I don’t understand. – 我从来就没有过 – 我不太明白
[54:44] Neither do I, actually. 事实上 我也不太明白
[54:46] You hired me. 你雇佣的我
[54:49] Or you hired that chippy to hire me. 或者是你雇佣的那个妓女来雇佣我
[54:52] Mr. Gittes, you’re not making a bit of sense. 吉特斯先生 你在说什么啊
[54:56] Well, let’s look at it this way. 好吧 我们换一个说法
[54:58] Mulwray didn’t want to build a dam. 莫瑞并不想修大坝
[55:01] He had a reputation that was hard to get around. 而他的声誉又难以动摇
[55:03] You decided to ruin it. 你打算毁了它
[55:05] Then he found out you were dumping water at night. 然后他发现你每天晚上都在放水
[55:09] Then he was… 然后 他就…
[55:11] Drowned. 淹死了
[55:13] Mr. Gittes, that’s an outrageous accusation. 吉特斯先生 这可是一项很严重的罪名
[55:16] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[55:18] Well, Whitey Mehrholtz over at the Times will. 时代周刊的惠特尼·墨尔霍兹会知道的
[55:22] Dumping thousands of gallons of water down the toilet 在干旱期间每天排放成千加仑的水
[55:25] in the middle of a drought, that’s news. 会是一条新闻的
[55:30] Mr. Gittes, 吉特斯先生…
[55:32] we’re… 我们…
[55:35] We’re not anxious for this to get around, but we have been diverting a little water 并不担心这件事传出去 但是我们调用那些水 是为了…
[55:38] to irrigate orange groves in the Northwest Valley. 灌溉西北流域的橘子园
[55:42] As you know, the farmers out there have no legal right to our water, 你知道 那边的农民没有我们这些水的合法使用权
[55:44] but we’ve been trying to help some of them out, 但我们希望能帮助他们
[55:46] keep them from going under. 解决困难
[55:48] Naturally, when you divert water, there’s a little run-off. 自然地引水的时候 总难免有一些会流走
[55:52] Yeah. A little run-off. 对 一些会流走…
[55:55] – Where’d you say those groves were? – In the Northwest Valley. – 你刚才说的树林在什么地方? – 西北流域
[55:59] That’s like saying they’re in Arizona. 听起来好像他们在亚利桑那
[56:02] Mr. Gittes, my field men are out. I can’t give you the exact location. 我们负责地域的人不在 恐怕我没办法给你一个确切的位置
[56:07] – You’re a married man, aren’t you? – Yes. – 你已经结婚了 是吗? – 对
[56:10] Hard-working? Wife? Kids? 工作努力 有老婆 孩子…?
[56:13] Yes. 对
[56:15] I don’t want to nail you. 我不想拆穿你
[56:22] I want to find out who put you up to it. 我只是想找出来是谁指使你的
[56:25] I’ll give you a few days to think about it. 我给你几天的时间考虑
[56:27] Call me. I can help. 打电话给我 我会有用的
[56:30] Who knows? 谁知道呢?
[56:31] Maybe we can put the whole thing off on a few big-shots, 也许我们可以把整件事推托到几个大人物身上…
[56:34] and you can stay the head of the department 然后你就可以安安心心地
[56:36] for the next 20 years. 当20年的部门主席
[57:20] – Drink? – No, thank you. – 喝点什么? – 不了 谢谢
[57:27] What is your usual salary? 你通常薪水多少?
[57:30] $35 a day, plus 20 to my associates, 一天35美元 加上助手的20元
[57:35] plus expenses, 加上日用开支
[57:38] plus a bonus if I show results. 如果有结果的话 还有奖金
[57:43] Whoever is behind my husband’s death, why have they gone to all this trouble? 不管是谁杀了我的丈夫 他们为什么要惹这么多事?
[57:47] Money. 为了钱
[57:49] How they plan to make it out of emptying reservoirs, 至于他们为什么要清空水库
[57:52] that I don’t know. 我不知道
[57:54] I’ll pay your salary, 我会付给你薪水
[57:56] plus $5,000 另外再加5000美元
[57:58] if you find out what happened to Hollis, and who is involved. 如果你能查出霍利斯究竟出了什么事 还有谁与此牵连
[58:06] Sophie, draw up one of our standard contracts for Mrs. Mulwray. 苏菲 起草一份跟莫瑞夫人之间的合同
[58:11] Yes, Mr. Gittes. 好的 吉特斯先生
[58:16] Tell me something. 跟我说说这些事…
[58:18] Did you get married before or after Mulwray and your father 你是在莫瑞还有你父亲卖出水利部门以后
[58:21] sold the Water Department? 才和莫瑞先生结婚的吗?
[58:24] Noah Cross is your father, isn’t he? 诺亚·克罗斯是你父亲 不是吗?
[58:29] Yes, of course. 是 当然
[58:32] It was sometime after. 过了一段时间以后
[58:34] I was just out of grade school when they did that. 他们卖的时候我才刚刚毕业
[58:39] Then you married your father’s business partner. 然后你嫁给了你父亲的商业伙伴
[58:45] You’ve already got one going, Mrs. Mulwray. 但是你实际上已经有男朋友了
[58:50] Does my talking about your father upset you? 是不是我关于父亲的这些话触犯到你了?
[58:54] Why, no. 没有…
[58:57] Yes. A little. 是的 有点
[58:59] You see, Hollis and my… 你知道 霍利斯跟我的…
[59:02] My father 我父亲
[59:04] had a falling-out finally. 最终闹翻了
[59:07] Over you or over the Water Department? 因为你还是水利部?
[59:10] Not over me. Why should it be over me? 为什么是要因为我?
[59:13] Then it was over the Water Department. 那就是因为水利部了
[59:14] Yes. 是的
[59:17] Hollis felt that the water should belong to the public, 霍利斯觉得水应该是属于大家的
[59:19] and I don’t think my father felt that way. 我我父亲不认为这样
[59:24] Actually, it was over the Van der Lip Dam. 事实上 是因为范德利普大坝
[59:26] You know, the dam that broke? 就是塌了的那个大坝
[59:28] – Oh, yeah? – Yes. Hollis never forgave him for it. – 哦? – 霍利斯因为它不肯原谅他
[59:31] – Never forgave him for what? – For talking him into building it. – 因为什么不原谅他? – 因为劝他修那个大坝
[59:36] They never spoke from that time on. 从那以后他们就再也不说话了
[59:42] You sure about that? 你确定?
[59:45] Of course I’m sure. 当然确定
[59:52] Sign here. 在这儿签字
[59:55] The copy’s for you. 这份给你
[1:00:58] – Mr. Gitts? – Gittes. – 吉特斯先生? – 吉特斯
[1:01:02] How do you do? 你好吗?
[1:01:04] You’ve got a nasty reputation, Mr. Gitts. I like that. 虽然你的名声并不太好 但我喜欢
[1:01:09] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:01:10] If you were a bank president, that would be one thing, 若你是银行总裁就糟了
[1:01:12] but in your business, it’s admirable. 但在你这一行
[1:01:14] And it’s good advertising. 名声越坏越好
[1:01:16] It doesn’t hurt. 这没关系
[1:01:17] It’s why you attracted a client like my daughter. 这样有助于吸引像我女儿那样的顾客
[1:01:21] Probably. 有可能
[1:01:23] But I’m surprised you’re still working for her, 我很奇怪于你仍然在为她工作
[1:01:25] unless she’s suddenly come up with another husband. 难道她突然又有了一个丈夫?
[1:01:27] No. She happens to think the last one was murdered. 不 她只是觉得自己的前夫是被谋杀的
[1:01:33] How’d she get that idea? 她为什么会这么想?
[1:01:36] I think I gave it to her. 我想是我跟她说的
[1:01:39] I hope you don’t mind. I believe they should be served with the head. 我希望你不要介意 我觉得鱼头应该一起上
[1:01:43] Fine. Long as you don’t serve chicken that way. 还好 只要鸡不是这么上就行了
[1:01:48] Tell me, what do the police say? 跟我说说 警察是怎么说的?
[1:01:52] They’re calling it an accident. 他们说这是一个意外
[1:01:55] – Who’s the investigating officer? – Lou Escobar. He’s a lieutenant. – 调查官是谁? – 卢治·斯库巴 是个副队
[1:01:59] – Do you know him? – Oh, yeah. – 你认识他吗? – 嗯 认识
[1:02:02] Where from? 从那来的?
[1:02:05] We used to work together. In Chinatown. 我们以前在唐人街一起工作
[1:02:09] Would you call him a capable man? 你觉得他能干吗?
[1:02:13] Very. 很能干
[1:02:14] Honest? 诚实吗?
[1:02:16] As far as it goes. 就目前来说是
[1:02:18] Of course, he has to swim in the same water we all do. 他跟我们在一条河里游泳
[1:02:21] Of course, but you’ve no reason to think he’s bungled the case? 那没理由他会把这件事办砸啊
[1:02:25] – None. – That’s too bad. – 没有 – 太糟了
[1:02:28] Too bad? 太糟了?
[1:02:31] It disturbs me. Makes me think you’re taking my daughter for a ride. 弄得我以为你想欺骗我的女儿 …
[1:02:34] Financially speaking, of course. 当然 是在经济上
[1:02:38] What are you charging her? 你向她收多少钱?
[1:02:42] My usual fee, plus a bonus if I get results. 跟平时一样 如果有结果的话 还有奖金
[1:02:46] Are you sleeping with her? 你跟她睡过觉吗?
[1:02:50] Come, come, Mr. Gitts. 别装了 吉特斯先生
[1:02:51] You don’t have to think about that to remember, do you? 你总不是还要想想才能记起来吧?
[1:02:57] If you want an answer to that question, Mr. Cross, 如果你想要一个答案的话
[1:02:59] I’ll put one of my men on the job. 我会让我的手下去做
[1:03:03] – Good afternoon. – Mr. Gitts… – 祝您下午愉快 – 吉特斯先生…
[1:03:05] – Gittes. – Gittes. – 吉特斯 – 吉特斯
[1:03:08] You’re dealing with a disturbed woman who just lost her husband. 她刚刚失去了丈夫
[1:03:11] I don’t want her taken advantage of. 我不想她被利用
[1:03:14] – Sit down. – What for? – 请坐 – 为什么?
[1:03:18] You may think you know what you’re dealing with, 你可能觉得自己子到究竟在跟谁打交道
[1:03:22] but believe me, you don’t. 但相信我 你并不知道
[1:03:25] Why is that funny? 怎么会那么搞笑?
[1:03:27] It’s what the District Attorney used to tell me in Chinatown. 在唐人街的时候 检察官也常常那么说
[1:03:30] Yeah? Was he right? 他说的对吗?
[1:03:33] Exactly what do you know about me? Sit down. 实际上你又了解我什么呢? 坐下来
[1:03:42] Mainly that you’re rich, 总的来说 你很有钱
[1:03:44] and too respectable to want your name in the newspapers. 而且太有名望了而不 希望自己的名字出现在报纸上
[1:03:47] Of course I’m respectable. I’m old. 当然我很有名望 我老了
[1:03:52] Politicians, ugly buildings, and whores 那些政治家 那些丑陋的建筑 娼妓
[1:03:53] all get respectable if they last long enough. 如果他们能做的久 也会很有名
[1:03:57] I’ll double whatever your fee is and pay you $10,000 我给你双倍的佣金 还有1万美元的奖励
[1:04:01] if you find Hollis’ girlfriend. 如果你能找到霍利斯的女朋友的话
[1:04:03] – Girlfriend? – Disappeared, hasn’t she? – 女朋友? – 她消失了 不是吗?
[1:04:06] Yeah. 是啊
[1:04:08] Wouldn’t it be useful to talk to her? 跟她聊聊不是会很有用吗?
[1:04:11] Maybe. 也许吧
[1:04:14] If Mulwray was murdered, 如果他是被谋杀的
[1:04:15] she’d be one of the last to have seen him alive. 她也许是他生前 见到的最后一个人
[1:04:18] When’s the last time you saw Mulwray? 你最后一次见到他是什么时候?
[1:04:23] Sheriff’s gold posse. Bunch of damn fools 是治安官的那一队人 一群白痴
[1:04:25] who pay $5,000 apiece towards the Sheriff’s re-election. 他们为了州长的再次当选每个人交了5000美元
[1:04:30] I let them practice up out here. 我让他们来这儿联系
[1:04:33] Yeah. 好
[1:04:36] Do you remember the last time you saw Mulwray? 你还记得上一次是什么时候见到的他吗?
[1:04:39] At my age, you tend to forget. 到我这个年纪 有些事就记不住了
[1:04:43] It was five days ago outside The Pig’n Whistle, 是在5年前 在酒馆外
[1:04:46] and you had one hell of an argument. 你们大吵了一架
[1:04:49] I got the pictures in my office, if that’ll help you remember. 我办公室里有照片 也许它们能帮你想起来
[1:04:56] – What was the argument about? – My daughter. – 你们在争论什么? – 我女儿
[1:05:01] What about her? 她的什么?
[1:05:03] Just find the girl, Mr. Gitts. 吉特斯 你只要找那个女孩就行了
[1:05:10] I happen to know Hollis was fond of her. 我知道霍利斯喜欢她
[1:05:15] I’d like to help her if I can. 如果可以的话 我希望能帮助她
[1:05:17] I had no idea you and Hollis were that fond of one another. 我以前不知道你跟霍利斯喜欢彼此
[1:05:22] Hollis Mulwray made this city, 霍利斯 莫瑞建造了这个城市
[1:05:25] and he made me a fortune. 也给我带了一笔财富
[1:05:28] We were a lot closer than Evelyn realized. 我们比伊夫林想象的要亲密的多
[1:05:34] If you want to hire me, I still have to know what the argument was about. 如果你想要雇用我 我还是 要知道你们在争论什么
[1:05:40] My daughter’s a very jealous woman. 我女儿嫉妒心很重
[1:05:43] I didn’t want her to find out about the girl. 我不想让她发现这个女孩的事
[1:05:46] How did you find out? 你是怎么知道的?
[1:05:48] I still got a few teeth left in my head, and a few friends in town. 我在镇子里有一些朋友
[1:05:55] Okay. 好吧…
[1:05:58] I’II… 我会…
[1:06:01] I’ll have my secretary draw up the papers. 我会让我的秘书起草协议
[1:06:04] Tell me, 告诉我
[1:06:07] are you frightened for the girl or what Evelyn might do to her? 你是不是替那个女孩儿担心 或者你觉得伊夫林会做些什么?
[1:06:11] Just find the girl. 去找到那个女孩儿
[1:06:14] I’ll look into it, 我就会调查的
[1:06:16] as soon as I’ve checked out some orange groves. 在此之前要查清楚橘子园的事情
[1:06:20] Orange groves? 橘子园?
[1:06:23] We’ll be in touch, Mr. Cross. 再联系 克罗斯先生
[1:06:30] I’m a little lost. I wonder if you could you tell me 我有点迷糊 可不可以告诉我
[1:06:32] where the plat books for the Northwest Valley are? 西北流域的地图册放在什么地方?
[1:06:35] Part of it’s in Ventura County. 它有一部分在文特尔县
[1:06:37] We don’t have Ventura County in our Hall of Records. 我们档案馆里面没有这些资料
[1:06:41] Well, then, I’ll settle for Los Angeles County. 我只要洛杉矶郡的那部分资料
[1:06:45] Row 23, section C. C区 23排
[1:06:51] Weasel. 马屁精
[1:07:48] Say, sonny, 嘿 伙计
[1:07:52] why do they have all those names pasted in the plat books? 怎么书里面的名字都被粘起来了?
[1:07:55] Land sales out of escrow are always recorded within the week. 那里面记录了头几个星期卖地以后的契约
[1:07:59] – Then these are all new owners? – That’s right. – 那这些都是新的拥有者? – 对啊
[1:08:03] Well, that means that most of the Valley sold in the last few months. 也就是说这个流域的大部分土地在头几个月都卖了?
[1:08:07] If that’s what it says. 就是这个意思
[1:08:11] Can I check one of these volumes out? 我能借一本书出去马?
[1:08:14] Sir, this is not a lending library. It’s the Hall of Records. 先生 这个地方不是图书馆 而是档案馆
[1:08:18] – How about a ruler? – A ruler? – 那尺子呢? – 尺子?
[1:08:22] Yeah. The print’s real fine. I left my glasses home. 这个字体很纤细 而我又把眼镜落在家里
[1:08:26] I’d like to be able to read across. 尺子可以辅助阅读
[1:08:40] Why, thank you. 非常感谢.
[1:09:49] Hold it right there! 站那儿别动!
[1:10:59] All right, quit it. Quit, now! 好了 别打了 住手
[1:11:02] Search the man. See if he’s armed. 搜他的身 看他有没有带武器
[1:11:17] I said see if he’s armed, not empty his pockets! 我不是让你掏他的口袋
[1:11:21] Search him. Search him! 搜他的身 搜身
[1:11:24] He ain’t armed. 他没有武器
[1:11:26] All right, mister, who you with, 好吧 你跟谁一起的?
[1:11:27] the Water Department or the Real Estate Office? 水利部还是房地产公司?
[1:11:31] – Get away from me! – Answer him! – 离我远点 – 回答我
[1:11:33] You come near me with that thing again, 你要是再拿着它靠近我
[1:11:35] you’re gonna need a pair of them! 你以后就要用双拐了!
[1:11:36] Why don’t you pick on somebody your own size? 先打量下自己再说吧
[1:11:38] I said cut that out! Give the man a chance to say something! 我说了停下来 给他机会让他说
[1:11:45] The name’s Gittes. I’m a private investigator. 我是吉特斯 私家侦探
[1:11:49] I’m not with either one of them. 不跟它们两个任何一个一伙
[1:11:52] Then what you doing out here, mister? 你来这儿干吗?
[1:11:55] A client hired me to see… 一个委托人让我来
[1:11:58] To see if the Water Department was irrigating your land. 调查看看水利部有没有灌溉你们的土地
[1:12:01] Irrigating my land? 灌溉土地?
[1:12:02] The Water Department’s been sending you people out here 水利部的人派人来
[1:12:04] to blow up my water tanks, they put poison down three of my wells. 炸我们的蓄水池 在我的井里面下毒药
[1:12:07] I call that a funny way to irrigate. 这种灌溉方式未免太搞笑了吧?
[1:12:09] Who’d hire you for a thing like that? 谁雇用你做这件事?
[1:12:17] Mrs. Evelyn Mulwray. 伊夫林·莫瑞夫人
[1:12:18] Mulwray? That’s the son of a bitch who’s done it to us. 她就是那个这么对付我们的人
[1:12:22] Mulwray’s dead. You don’t know what you’re talking about, you dumb Okie. 莫瑞死了 你根本就不知道自己 在说什么 你这个笨蛋
[1:12:34] Well, that’s that. 好了 行了
[1:13:03] What’s going on? 发生什么事了?
[1:13:05] You didn’t look too good, 你看起来不太好 我们觉得叫你的雇主来比较合适
[1:13:07] so we thought we better call your employer. 我们觉得叫你的雇主来比较合适
[1:13:14] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你过来
[1:13:20] – That dam’s a con job. – What dam? – 那个大坝果然不应该建 – 哪个大坝?
[1:13:23] The one your husband opposed. They’re conning L.A. into building it. 你丈夫反对的那个 他们对洛杉矶不利
[1:13:27] But the water’s not gonna go to L. A., it’s coming right here. 但那些水没有到洛杉矶 全来了这里
[1:13:30] To the Valley? 来这个流域?
[1:13:31] Everything you can see. Everything around us. 你能看到这一切 我们四周的一切
[1:13:34] I was at the Hall of Records today. 我今天去了档案馆
[1:13:42] In the last three months, Robert Knox has bought 7,000 acres, 在过去的三个月 罗伯特·诺克斯买 了七千英亩
[1:13:46] Emma Dill, 12,000, Clarence Speer, 5,000, 艾玛·迪尔一万二英亩 克拉伦斯·斯波五千英亩
[1:13:50] and Jasper Lamar Crabb, 25,000 acres. 还有杰斯皮尔·拉马尔·克拉波 两万五英亩
[1:13:53] – Jasper Lamar Crabb? – You know him? – 杰斯皮尔·拉马尔·克拉波? – 你认识他?
[1:13:55] – I think I would’ve remembered. – Yeah. – 我对这个名字有印象 – 好
[1:13:59] They’re blowing these farmers out of their land 他们把这些农民赶出去
[1:14:01] and then picking it up for peanuts. 然后买下这些地方种花生
[1:14:03] You have any idea what this land would be worth with a steady water supply? 你知道要是有稳定水源 这块土地值多少钱吗?
[1:14:07] About $30 million more than they paid for it. 比他们给的钱要多大约三千万
[1:14:12] – Hollis knew about this? – That’s why he was killed. – 霍利斯知道这件事? – 所以他被杀了
[1:14:18] Jasper Lamar Crabb. 杰斯皮尔·拉马尔·克拉波
[1:14:20] Jasper Lamar Crabb. 杰斯皮尔·拉马尔·克拉波
[1:14:25] – We got it! – What? – 我知道了 – 是什么?
[1:14:27] – We got it. – What? What is it? – 这就对了 – 什么?是什么?
[1:14:28] “A memorial service was held at the Mar Vista Inn today “在玛维斯塔旅馆为杰斯皮尔·拉马尔·克拉波
[1:14:31] “for Jasper Lamar Crabb.” 举行追悼仪式”
[1:14:33] He passed away two weeks ago. 他两周前死了
[1:14:36] Why is that unusual? 很不寻常吗?
[1:14:38] He passed away two weeks ago, and one week ago he bought the land. 他两周前死了 却在一周前买了土地
[1:14:42] That’s unusual. 这就很不寻常
[1:15:27] Hello, there. I’m Mr. Palmer. Can I help you folks? 你好 我是帕莫先生 有什么我能帮忙的吗?
[1:15:31] Yes, I hope so. 是的 我希望是这样
[1:15:34] It’s Dad. 是我爸爸
[1:15:36] I can’t seem to handle him anymore. 我再也不能照顾他了…
[1:15:38] – Can I, sweetheart? – My goodness. – 我可以吗?宝贝 – 我的天啊
[1:15:40] Nothing with Dad. It’s me. 他没事 是我
[1:15:43] Oh, no, no, Dad is an absolute angel with everyone else. 哦 不不 爸爸是其他所有人的守护神
[1:15:46] – It’s just that he and my… – Oh, I don’t know. – 但是他跟我… – 我不知道
[1:15:49] Of course, I’m anxious for him to have the best, 当然 我希望他得到最好的
[1:15:52] and money is no object. 钱不是问题
[1:15:54] Perhaps if we met with your father. 也许我们应该见见你的父亲
[1:15:57] – There is one question. – Of course. – 只有一个问题… – 当然
[1:16:00] Do you accept people of the Jewish persuasion? 你们接受犹太教的人吗?
[1:16:04] I’m sorry, but we don’t. 我很抱歉 但是我们不接受
[1:16:06] Don’t be sorry. Neither does Dad. 我爸爸也是 我们需要确定一下
[1:16:07] We just wanted to be sure, didn’t we, hon? 我们也只是再确定一下 是吧?
[1:16:10] Would it be possible for me to see a list of your patients, just to be certain? 别人能看到你们病人的名单吗?
[1:16:15] We never reveal the names of our guests as a matter of policy. 我们从不泄露来宾的名单 这是规矩
[1:16:19] You would appreciate that if your father came to live with us. 你会同意让你父亲住在这里的
[1:16:21] That’s exactly what I wanted to hear you say. 这正是我想听到的
[1:16:25] Good. 很好
[1:16:26] I wonder, is it too late for us to have a look around? 我们现在四处看看会不会太晚?
[1:16:28] No. Allow me to show you. 不晚 我来领你们参观
[1:16:30] Would you mind if we took a stroll on our own? 我们自己随便走走可以吗?
[1:16:32] Just if you’ll confine yourself to the main building. 可以 不过只能在主建筑区
[1:16:35] It’s almost bedtime. 快要到睡觉时间了
[1:16:37] We understand. Come, my sweet. 我们理解 来吧 宝贝
[1:16:52] Charlie! You ought to know better than that! 查理 你应该知道的更多的
[1:16:55] Sit down. Have a chair. 坐吧 坐在那
[1:17:17] They’re all there. Every goddamn name. 都在那儿 每一个该遭诅咒的名字
[1:17:26] You’re looking at the owners of a 50,000-acre empire. 你看到的是5万英亩土地的拥有者
[1:17:30] They can’t be. 不可能
[1:17:36] They may not know it, but they are. 他们也许不知道 可他们的确是
[1:17:40] – Hello, girls. – Hello. – 你好 女士们 – 你好
[1:17:42] – Hello. – Are any of you Emma Dill? – 你好 – 你们哪一位是艾玛·迪尔?
[1:17:46] – Yes? Are you Emma? – Yes. – 你是艾玛? – 是的
[1:17:49] Well, I’ve been wanting to meet you for a long time. 我很早就已经想见你了
[1:17:51] Why? 为什么?
[1:17:52] Did you know you were a very wealthy woman? 难道你不知道自己很有钱吗?
[1:17:55] Oh, I’m not. 我可没有
[1:17:57] – Yes, you are. You own a lot of land. – No more. – 不 你有一大块土地 – 已经没有了
[1:18:02] Some time ago, 不久前
[1:18:03] my late husband owned a good deal of beach property at Long Beach, 我最后一个丈夫拥有一块海滩…
[1:18:07] but we lost it. 但是我们没留住
[1:18:09] – That’s very beautiful. – Thanks. – 这个很漂亮 – 谢谢
[1:18:12] Where did you get this piece of material? 你们从哪里弄到这块布料?
[1:18:14] At the Abbacore Club. 在海鱼俱乐部
[1:18:17] – Abbacore? – No. The Albacore. – 河鱼? – 不 是海鱼
[1:18:20] It’s a fish. 这是一种鱼
[1:18:22] My grandson is a member, and they take very nice care of us. 我的孙子是会员 他们对我们很好
[1:18:27] How do they do that? 他们都怎么做呢?
[1:18:29] Oh, give us things, not just like this old flag, but… 给我们东西 不仅仅是旗 还有…
[1:18:34] But what? 还有什么?
[1:18:35] We’re a sort of unofficial charity of theirs, Mr. Gittes. 我们是一个非官方的慈善组织 吉特斯先生
[1:18:39] Would you come with me, please? Someone wants to talk with you. 请跟我来好吗? 有人想跟你谈谈
[1:18:46] Goodbye, ladies. 女士们 再见
[1:18:47] – Bye! – Bye! – 再见 – 再见
[1:18:57] Come on. I want you to meet someone, Gittes. 我想让你见一个人 吉特斯
[1:19:00] Can we leave the lady out of this? 能不能让这位女士置身事外
[1:19:02] – Yeah. Why not? – I’d like to see her to the car. – 是的 当然 – 我把她送到车上
[1:19:05] – She knows where it’s at. – I’ll stay. – 她知道车在哪儿 – 我要留下来
[1:19:09] Get in the car. 去车里
[1:20:31] Maid’s night off? 女仆晚上都不上班?
[1:20:34] – Why? – What do you mean, why? – 怎么了? – 什么意思?怎么了?
[1:20:37] – Nobody’s here, that’s why. – I gave everyone the night off. – 因为没人在 这就是怎么了 – 每个人晚上都不用工作
[1:20:42] Easy. It’s an innocent question. 放轻松点 这只是个单纯的问题
[1:20:44] No question from you is innocent, Mr. Gittes. 你的问题没有一个是单纯的
[1:20:47] I guess you’re right. 也许你是对的
[1:20:52] To you, Mrs. Mulwray. 敬你 莫瑞夫人
[1:20:55] Frankly, tonight, you saved my… 坦白说 你今晚救了…
[1:20:58] You saved my neck. 你救了我的命
[1:21:03] Tell me, Mr. Gittes, 告诉我 吉特斯先生
[1:21:06] does this often happen to you? 对于你 这种事是不是经常发生?
[1:21:10] What’s that? 什么意思?
[1:21:13] Well, I’m judging only on the basis of one afternoon and an evening, 我只是根据今天的这些事来推断
[1:21:15] but if this is how you go about your work, 但如果你就是这样工作的话…
[1:21:18] I’d say you’d be lucky to get through a whole day. 我得说 你能活到今天真幸运
[1:21:23] Actually, this hasn’t happened to me for a long time. 有很久不是这样了
[1:21:26] When was the last time? 上一次是什么时候?
[1:21:29] Why? 怎么了?
[1:21:31] It’s an innocent question. 只是个单纯的问题
[1:21:37] – In Chinatown. – What were you doing there? – 在唐人街 – 你在那儿干什么?
[1:21:43] – Working for the District Attorney. – Doing what? – 给检察官工作 – 做什么?
[1:21:47] As little as possible. 尽可能的什么也不做
[1:21:48] The District Attorney gives his men advice like that? 检察官给你这样的建议吗?
[1:21:53] They do in Chinatown. 在唐人街 的确是这样
[1:21:56] Why did you leave the police force? 你为什么要离开警察部门呢?
[1:22:02] Do you have any peroxide, or anything like that? 你有没有一些双氧水 或者类似的东西?
[1:22:08] Surely. Will you come this way? 当然 这边来
[1:22:28] My God! 天哪!
[1:22:33] It’s a nasty cut. 这伤口真可怕
[1:22:36] I had no idea… 我都不知道
[1:22:43] Sorry! 对不起
[1:22:46] There. 来
[1:22:48] Is it painful? 痛不痛?
[1:22:53] It must be painful. 肯定痛
[1:22:57] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[1:22:59] Your eye. 你的眼睛
[1:23:04] What about it? What? 怎么了?什么东西?
[1:23:06] There’s something black in the green part of your eye. 你眼睛的蓝色部分中有黑色的东西
[1:23:10] Oh, that. 哦 那个
[1:23:12] It’s a flaw in the iris. 是虹膜上的一点瑕疵
[1:23:18] – A flaw? – Yes. – 瑕疵? – 对
[1:23:21] A sort of birthmark. 是胎记之类的东西
[1:23:59] Did you wear a uniform? 你以前穿制服吗?
[1:24:03] Sometimes. 有时候
[1:24:06] Must have looked cute in blue. 你穿蓝色肯定很帅
[1:24:10] Give me a break, will you? 让我休息一下 好吗?
[1:24:13] I don’t know you. 我不了解你
[1:24:16] I want to know more about you. 我想多了解你一些
[1:24:19] Not now. 不是现在
[1:24:23] You really don’t like to talk about the past, do you? 你当真不喜欢谈论过去 是吗?
[1:24:29] I’m tired. 我累了
[1:24:31] No. Why does it bother you to talk about it? 为什么谈论过去你让你这么烦呢?
[1:24:34] – It bothers everybody that works there. – Where? – 每个在那儿工作的人都烦 – 哪儿?
[1:24:39] Chinatown. Everybody. 唐人街 每个人
[1:24:42] To me, it was just bad luck. 对我来说 真的是倒霉
[1:24:44] Why? 为什么?
[1:24:48] You can’t always tell what’s going on. 你总是不知道会发生什么事
[1:24:53] Like with you. 就像跟你在一起一样
[1:25:04] Why was… 为什么…
[1:25:08] Why was it bad luck? 为什么会是霉运?
[1:25:15] I was trying to keep someone from being hurt. 我努力保护某个人不受到伤害
[1:25:19] I ended up making sure that she was hurt. 可是最后却一定会让她受伤
[1:25:30] Was there a woman involved? 是不是也有一个女人牵扯其中?
[1:25:34] Of course. 当然
[1:25:37] Dead? 死了吗?
[1:25:52] Yes, hello? 是 喂?
[1:25:56] Oh, my God. No, look, don’t do anything. 哦 天哪 什么都别做
[1:26:00] Don’t do anything until I get there. 在我过去之前什么都别做
[1:26:07] I have to go. 我得走了
[1:26:10] – Where? – Just that I have to. – 去哪儿? – 是我必须要去的地方
[1:26:14] – I want to know where you’re going. – No, please. Don’t be angry. – 我想知道你去哪儿 – 不 拜托 别激动
[1:26:18] It has nothing to do with you or with any of all of this. It’s just… 这件事跟你 跟这一切都没有关系
[1:26:21] – Where are you going? – Please… – 你去哪儿? – 求求你…
[1:26:27] Trust me this much. 请相信我
[1:26:39] I’ll be back. 我会回来
[1:26:46] And there is… 有些…
[1:26:49] There is something that I should tell you about. 有些事情我要告诉你…
[1:26:52] The fishing club that old lady mentioned… 是关于那位老太太提到的俱乐部的
[1:26:58] – The pieces of the flag… Yes. – The Albacore Club. – 那面旗子…没错 – 海鱼俱乐部
[1:27:01] – It has to do with my father. – I know. – 它跟我父亲有关系 – 我知道
[1:27:04] He owns it… You know? 他拥有它…你知道?
[1:27:07] I saw him. 我见到他了
[1:27:12] You saw 你见到…
[1:27:15] my father? 我父亲了?
[1:27:19] – What… When? – This morning. – 什么时候? – 今天早上
[1:27:25] You didn’t tell me. 你并没有告诉我
[1:27:27] Well, there hasn’t been much time. 嗯 没有那么多的时间
[1:27:31] What… 那他…
[1:27:32] What did he say? 他说什么了?
[1:27:40] What did he say? 他说什么了?
[1:27:42] That you were jealous. 说你嫉妒
[1:27:45] And that he was afraid what you might do. 说他担心你会做些什么
[1:27:47] Do? To whom? 做什么?针对谁?
[1:27:51] Mulwray’s girlfriend, for one. 莫瑞的女朋友 那一个
[1:27:55] He wanted to know where she was. 他想知道她在那儿
[1:28:01] I want you to listen to me. 我想你仔细听我说
[1:28:03] Now, my father is a very dangerous man. 我父亲是一个很危险的人
[1:28:08] You don’t know how dangerous. You don’t know how crazy. 你不知道他有多危险 你不知道他有多疯狂
[1:28:13] Are you trying to tell me that he might be behind all this? 你打算跟我说他就是这一切的幕后者?
[1:28:16] It’s possible. 这是有可能的
[1:28:24] Even the death of your husband? 甚至你丈夫的死?
[1:28:27] It’s possible. 有可能
[1:28:29] Now, please, don’t ask me any more questions now, 好了 拜托 不要再问我问题了
[1:28:31] just wait. Wait for me here. 在这儿等我回来
[1:28:34] I need you here. 我需要你在这儿
[1:31:45] No, no. Here. 不不 在这
[1:32:16] Give me the keys. 把钥匙给我
[1:32:20] You… 你…!
[1:32:21] It’s either that or you drive yourself to the police. 要么这样 要么你自己开车去警察局
[1:32:25] The police? 警察局?
[1:32:27] Come on, Mrs. Mulwray. 别装了 莫瑞夫人
[1:32:28] You’ve got your husband’s girlfriend tied up in there. 你把你丈夫的女朋友绑在那里
[1:32:32] – She’s not tied up. – You know what I mean. – 她没有被绑起来 – 你知道我的意思
[1:32:34] – You’re holding her against her will. – I am not! – 你非法拘留她 – 我没有
[1:32:39] – Okay. Then let’s go talk to her. – No! – 那好吧 我们进去跟她谈谈 – 不!
[1:32:43] She’s… 她…
[1:32:44] She’s too upset. 她太伤心了
[1:32:48] What about? 因为什么?
[1:32:50] Hollis’s death. 霍利斯的死
[1:32:53] I tried to keep it from her. 我试图对她隐瞒这件事
[1:32:54] I didn’t want her to know until I could make plans for us to leave. 直到我们做好打算离开
[1:32:59] You mean she just found out about it? 她刚刚才知道?
[1:33:03] That’s not what it looks like, Mrs. Mulwray. 看起来不太像 莫瑞夫人
[1:33:07] What does it look like? 看起来像什么?
[1:33:09] Like she knows more than you want her to tell. 看起来 她知道比你想让她说的多
[1:33:14] You’re insane. 你有神经病
[1:33:15] Just tell me the truth. I’m not the police. 跟我说实话 我不是警察
[1:33:18] I don’t care what you’ve done. I don’t want to hurt you. 我不管你做过什么 我不想伤害你
[1:33:26] You won’t go to the police if I tell you? 如果我告诉你你不会去报警吗?
[1:33:28] I will if you don’t. 如果你不说 我会
[1:33:44] She… 她…
[1:33:45] She… 她…
[1:33:48] She… 她…
[1:33:50] She’s my sister. 她是我的妹妹
[1:33:58] Take it easy. 放松点
[1:34:00] If she’s your sister, she’s your sister. 如果她是你的妹妹 她就是你的妹妹
[1:34:04] Why all the secrecy? 为什么要保密呢?
[1:34:08] I can’t. 我不能…
[1:34:09] Is it because of Hollis? Because she was seeing your husband? Is that it? 就是因为她跟你的丈夫幽会?是这样吗?
[1:34:18] I would never have harmed Hollis. 我从来没有伤害过霍利斯
[1:34:21] He was the most gentle, decent man imaginable. 他是所能想象的最绅士 最正派的人
[1:34:27] And he put up with more from me than you’ll ever know. 而且他所忍受我的远远比你知道的要多
[1:34:34] I wanted him to be happy. 我希望他开心
[1:34:56] I borrowed your husband’s car. I’ll bring it back in the morning. 我借用了你丈夫的车 早上我会放回去
[1:35:01] But aren’t you going… Coming back with me? 你不跟我一起回去?
[1:35:03] Don’t worry. I’m not going to tell anybody about this. 别担心 我不会跟任何人说的
[1:35:08] That’s not what I meant. 我不是那个意思
[1:35:14] Yeah. 是的
[1:35:16] Well, I’m tired, Mrs. Mulwray. 嗯…我累了 莫瑞夫人
[1:35:21] Good night. 晚安
[1:36:27] Gittes? 吉特斯?
[1:36:30] – Gittes? – Yeah? – 吉特斯? – 嗯?
[1:36:32] Ida Sessions wants to see you. 艾达·瑟辛想见你
[1:36:35] – Who? – Ida Sessions. You remember Ida. – 谁? – 艾达·瑟辛想见你 还记得艾达吧?
[1:36:40] – Yeah, I do? – Sure, you do. – 对 我记得… – 你当然记得
[1:36:46] I tell you what, pal. 我跟你说 伙计…
[1:36:49] If Ida wants to see me, she can call me at my office. 如果艾达想见我 她可以打电话到我的办公室
[1:37:20] 848-1/2 East Kensington. Echo Park. 埃克公园 848-1/2 东肯辛顿
[1:37:24] She begged me to call. She’s waiting for you. 她求我给你打电话 她在等你
[1:40:35] Find anything interesting, Gittes? 发现什么了吗 吉特斯?
[1:40:42] What are you doing around here? 你在这儿干什么?
[1:40:44] Didn’t you call me? 你没有跟我打电话吗?
[1:40:48] How come you happen to know her? 你怎么认识她?
[1:40:50] I don’t. 我不认识
[1:40:55] Come here. I want to show you something. 我想给你看点东西
[1:41:07] – Isn’t that your phone number? – Is it? – 这不是你的电话吗? – 是吗?
[1:41:10] I forget. I don’t call myself that often. 我忘了 我不经常给自己打电话
[1:41:12] Well, just to make sure, we had Loach here give you a call. 只是想确定一下 我们让罗克给你打了电话
[1:41:15] What happened to your nose, Gittes? 你的鼻子怎么了?
[1:41:17] Somebody slam a bedroom window on it? 被卧室的窗子打到了吗?
[1:41:22] Nope. Your wife got excited. She crossed her legs a little too quick. 不是 你老婆太兴奋了 她并腿太快了
[1:41:25] You understand what I mean, pal? 你知道我的意思吗?伙计
[1:41:28] Loach. 卢治
[1:41:50] They look familiar? 眼熟吗?
[1:41:53] – Yeah. I took them. So what? – How did she happen to have them? – 对 我照的 怎么了? – 她怎么会有这些照片?
[1:41:56] Either you tell me or I guess. I don’t know the answer. 你告诉我 或者让我猜
[1:42:00] You must really think I’m stupid, don’t you, Gittes? 你真的觉得我傻吗?吉特斯
[1:42:03] I don’t think about it that much, 我没有想太多
[1:42:04] but give me a day or two and I’ll get back to you. 但请给我一两天的时间 我会来找你的
[1:42:07] – Now I’d like to go home. – I want the other pictures, Gittes. – 现在我想回家了 – 我想要其它的照片
[1:42:11] What pictures? 什么照片?
[1:42:13] This broad hired you, not Evelyn Mulwray. 这个女人雇佣的你 而不是伊夫琳 莫瑞
[1:42:17] – Yeah? – Yeah. – 是吗? – 是的
[1:42:19] Somebody wanted to shake Mulwray down, 有人想把莫瑞整下台
[1:42:21] she hired you. 她雇用的你
[1:42:23] That’s how come you found out he was murdered. 因此你发现他是被谋杀的
[1:42:25] – I heard it was an accident. – Come on, Gittes. – 我听说那是一个意外 – 得了吧 吉特斯
[1:42:28] Who the hell do you think you’re dealing with, a bunch of assholes? 你把我们两个当成是白痴吗?
[1:42:32] Mulwray had salt water in his lungs. 莫瑞的肺部有盐水
[1:42:36] You were following him day and night. You saw who killed him. 你日夜跟踪他 你看到了是谁杀的他
[1:42:39] You even took pictures of it. 你甚至拍了照片
[1:42:41] It was Evelyn Mulwray, 是伊夫琳·莫瑞
[1:42:43] and she’s been paying you off like a slot machine ever since. 从那个时候起她就开始给你钱
[1:42:46] – You accusing me of extortion? – Absolutely. – 你要控告我勒索? – 当然
[1:42:49] I don’t think I need a day or two. 我想我不需要一两天了
[1:42:51] You’re dumber than you think I think you are. 你比你认为的我所想象中的你还要白痴
[1:42:53] Not only that, but I wouldn’t extort a nickel from my worst enemy, Escobar. 我不会从我最糟糕的敌人那儿勒索一分钱的
[1:42:56] That’s where I draw the line. 那就是我的界线
[1:42:58] I want the rest of the pictures, Gittes. 我想要照片 吉特斯
[1:43:00] We’re talking about accessory after the fact, 我们谈论的是犯罪以后
[1:43:02] conspiracy, and extortion, minimum. 包庇罪犯 共谋还有敲诈
[1:43:04] What do you think, Evelyn Mulwray knocked off her husband in the ocean, 你认为伊夫琳 莫瑞在海里面杀死 了她的丈夫…
[1:43:06] then dragged him up to a reservoir 然后把他拉到水库
[1:43:08] because she thought it would look more like an accident? 好让这一切看起来像是一个意外
[1:43:12] Mulwray was murdered and moved 别人移动他
[1:43:13] because somebody didn’t want his body found in the ocean. 是因为不想让他的尸体在海里被发现
[1:43:17] Why is that? 为什么这么做?
[1:43:18] He found out they were dumping water there. 他发现他们在放水
[1:43:20] That’s what they were trying to cover up. 他们试图想掩盖这件事
[1:43:24] – What the hell are you talking about? – Come on. I’ll show you. – 你他妈到底在说什么? – 得了 我带你看
[1:43:29] Come on, Lou. You’re in charge. Make a decision. 快点 卢 你是负责人 作决定吧
[1:43:51] – It’s too late. – Too late for what? – 太晚了 – 什么太晚了?
[1:43:52] They only dump the water at night. 他们只在晚上放水
[1:43:57] – Reach anybody? – Yelburton. He’s the new chief. – 联系到什么人了吗? – 伊尔博坦 他是新的主管
[1:44:00] – Yeah, I know who he is. Go on! – He says… – 我知道 继续 – 他说…
[1:44:03] – I know what he says. – Shut up. – 我知道他说什么 – 闭嘴 继续!
[1:44:07] Go on! 继续
[1:44:08] Yelburton says there’s irrigation in the Valley, 他说是在浇灌山谷那一片
[1:44:10] and there’s always a little run-off after they do that. 那里总有一些水在流失
[1:44:12] And he says Gittes knows this, 他说吉特斯知道这些
[1:44:14] and he’s been going around making irresponsible accusations all last week. 他做了一些不负责任的指控
[1:44:18] Lou, let’s swear out a warrant for her arrest. 我们申请她的逮捕令
[1:44:20] What the hell are we waiting for? 我们还在等什么?
[1:44:22] He just made lieutenant. Wants to hang on to his little gold bar. 他才刚当上副队 他只是想紧紧抓住那块小肩章
[1:44:30] Have your client in my office in two hours. 让她在我办公室呆两个小时
[1:44:33] And remember, I don’t have to let you go. 记住 我不必让你走
[1:44:36] I’ve got you right now for withholding evidence. 我现在因为藏匿证据而扣留你
[1:44:40] Loach? 卢治?
[1:45:27] Where’s Mrs. Mulwray? 莫瑞夫人在那儿?
[1:45:30] These her bags? 这些是不是她的包?
[1:45:34] Is she going on a trip? 她准备去旅游?
[1:45:37] What are you doing? What’s going on here? 你在做什么?发生什么事了?
[1:45:40] – Is she going on a vacation? – Mrs. Mulwray no home. – 她要去度假? – 莫瑞夫人不在家
[1:45:44] “Mrs. Mulwray no home.” Well, I’ll just have a look around, huh? “莫瑞夫人不在家”好吧 我四处看看
[1:45:55] Yeah, yeah. Bad for the glass. 没错 是的 对水草不好
[1:45:57] Oh, yes. Bad for glass. 哦 是的 对水草不好
[1:46:00] Salt water very bad for glass. 盐水对水草很不好
[1:46:18] Salt water? 盐水?
[1:46:20] Very, very bad. See? 非常 非常不好 看到了?
[1:46:32] What’s that? 那是什么?
[1:46:35] Right there. 在那边
[1:46:40] There. 那边
[1:47:39] – You wait. – You wait. – 你等等 – 你等等
[1:47:47] How are you? I’ve been calling you. 你好吗?我一直都在跟你打电话
[1:47:49] – Yeah? – It’s all right, Kahn. – 哦? – 没事的 卡恩
[1:47:51] – Have you slept? – Sure. – 你睡着了吗? – 当然
[1:47:54] Have you had lunch? Kahn can fix you something. 吃过午饭了吗?
[1:47:57] – Where’s the girl? – Upstairs. Why? – 那个女孩儿呢? – 楼上 怎么了?
[1:48:00] I want to see her. 我想见见她
[1:48:02] She’s having a bath right now. Why do you want to see her? 她在洗澡 你怎么想见她?
[1:48:06] Going someplace? 要出去?
[1:48:09] Yes. We have a 5:30 train to catch. 对 我们要赶五点半的火车
[1:48:15] Jake? 杰克
[1:48:26] J.J. Gittes for Lieutenant Escobar. 杰克·吉特斯找埃斯科巴副队
[1:48:29] But… Now look, what’s the matter? What’s wrong? 但是…怎么了?发生什么事了?
[1:48:32] – I told you, we have a 5:30… – You’re going to miss your train. – 我说过我们五点半… – 你赶不上火车了
[1:48:36] Lieutenant Escobar. 埃斯科巴副队
[1:48:38] – Lou? – Yeah. – 卢? – 在
[1:48:39] Meet me at 1972 Canyon Drive. 到峡谷路1972号找我
[1:48:43] Yeah. Soon as you can. 对 越快越好
[1:48:46] Why did you do that? 你为什么要这么做?
[1:48:49] – You know any good criminal lawyers? – No. – 你认识什么负责刑事案件的律师吗? – 不认识
[1:48:53] Don’t worry, I can recommend a couple. 别担心 我帮你介绍两个
[1:48:57] They’re expensive, but you can afford it. 比较贵 但是你能出得起
[1:49:01] Will you please tell me what this is all about? 你能行行好告诉我到底是怎么回事吗?
[1:49:16] I found these in your backyard in the pond. 我在你家后院的池塘里发现了这个
[1:49:20] They belonged to your husband, didn’t they? 是你丈夫的 不是吗?
[1:49:23] Didn’t they? 不是吗?
[1:49:25] – I don’t know. Yes, probably. – Yes, positively. – 我不知道 是 有可能 – 没错 肯定是
[1:49:28] It’s where he was drowned. 他在那儿淹死的
[1:49:31] What? 什么?
[1:49:32] There’s no time to be shocked by the truth. 没时间对事实感到震惊了
[1:49:35] The coroner’s report proves 根据报告
[1:49:36] that he had salt water in his lungs when he was killed. 验尸官发现他的肺里面有盐水
[1:49:39] Just take my word for it, all right? 现在听我说 好吗?
[1:49:40] Now, I want to know how it happened, and I want to know why, 现在我想搞清这事怎么回事 还有为什么
[1:49:42] and I want to know before Escobar gets here, 我想在埃斯科巴到这儿之前得到答案
[1:49:44] because I don’t want to lose my license. 因为我不想丢了自己的执照
[1:49:46] I don’t know what you are talking about. This is the craziest, most insane thing… 我不知道你在说什么 这是最疯狂…
[1:49:51] Stop it! 别说了!
[1:49:52] I’m gonna make it easy for you. 我来帮你理顺一下
[1:49:54] You were jealous. You had a fight. He fell. He hit his head. 你嫉妒她 所以你们打架了 他撞倒了头
[1:49:57] It was an accident! 这是个意外
[1:49:58] But his girl is a witness. So you had to shut her up. 但那个女孩是目击证人 所以你得让她闭嘴
[1:50:01] You don’t have the guts to harm her, 你没有胆量伤害她
[1:50:02] but you got the money to keep her mouth shut. 而且你有这笔封口费
[1:50:04] – Yes or no? – No! – 是不是? – 不是!
[1:50:07] Who is she? And don’t give me that crap about your sister, 她是谁?她不是你的妹妹!
[1:50:09] because you don’t have a sister. 因为你根本没有妹妹!
[1:50:11] I’ll tell you… 我会告诉你…
[1:50:14] I’ll tell you the truth. 我会告诉你真相
[1:50:18] Good. What’s her name? 很好 她叫什么名字?
[1:50:21] – Katherine. – Katherine who? – 凯瑟琳 – 凯瑟琳什么?
[1:50:26] She’s my daughter. 她是我的女儿
[1:50:29] I said I want the truth! 我说我要真相
[1:50:32] She’s my sister. 她是我的妹妹
[1:50:35] She’s my daughter. 她是我的女儿
[1:50:38] My sister, my daughter! 我妹妹 我女儿
[1:50:41] I said I want the truth! 我说过我要事实真相!
[1:50:43] All of it! 全都是事实
[1:50:46] She’s my sister and my daughter! 她是我的妹妹 也是我女儿!
[1:50:53] Kahn, please, go back. 克汉 求求你 回去
[1:50:55] For God’s sake, keep her upstairs. Go back! 看在上帝的份上 让她呆在楼上 回去吧
[1:51:05] My father and I… 我父亲跟我…
[1:51:12] Understand? 明白了吗?
[1:51:14] Or is it too tough for you? 或者这个对于你太困难了?
[1:51:25] He raped you? 他强奸了你?
[1:51:43] Then what happened? 然后呢?
[1:51:45] I ran away. 我逃跑了
[1:51:47] To Mexico. 去了墨西哥
[1:51:55] Hollis came and took care of me. 霍利斯来了 照顾我
[1:52:02] I couldn’t see her. 我不能见她
[1:52:05] I was 15. 我只有15岁
[1:52:10] I wanted to, but I… 我很想 但是我…
[1:52:13] I couldn’t. 我不能
[1:52:17] Then… 然后…
[1:52:21] Now I want to be with her. 现在我想跟她一起
[1:52:24] I want to take care of her. 我想照顾她
[1:52:26] Where are you going to take her now? 你想带她去那儿?
[1:52:29] Back to Mexico. 回到墨西哥
[1:52:31] Well, you can’t take the train. Escobar will be looking for you everywhere. 你不能坐火车 埃斯科巴会四处找你的
[1:52:39] Well, how about a plane? 那坐飞机呢?
[1:52:44] No, that’s worse. 不 那更糟
[1:52:45] You better just get out of here. Leave all this stuff here. 你最好走吧 把这都留在这儿 克汉住那儿?
[1:52:48] Where does Kahn live? Get the exact address. 卡恩住在哪?要确切的地址
[1:52:53] All right. 好吧
[1:52:58] Those didn’t belong to Hollis. 这不是霍利斯的
[1:53:02] How do you know? 你怎么知道?
[1:53:04] He didn’t wear bifocals. 他不戴双焦距的
[1:53:37] Katherine, say hello to Mr. Gittes. 凯瑟琳 跟吉特斯先生打招呼
[1:53:41] Hello. 你好
[1:53:44] Hello. 你好
[1:53:50] He lives at 1712 Alameda. Do you know where that is? 他住在1712号0大道 你知道是哪儿吗?
[1:53:56] Sure. 当然
[1:54:18] J.J. Gittes and Associates. 杰克·吉特斯和助手
[1:54:20] – Sophie, get me Walsh. – Yes, Mr. Gittes. – 苏菲 给我找一下沃尔什 – 好的 吉特斯先生
[1:54:24] – Jake? – Yeah. – 杰克? – 是的
[1:54:26] Listen, pal, Escobar’s going to try and book me in about five minutes. 听着伙计 埃斯科巴可能会在5分钟之内 过来控告我
[1:54:30] What? What the hell’s the matter? What… 什么?发生什么事了?
[1:54:31] Relax and I’ll tell you. 放松点 我会跟你说的
[1:54:33] Wait in the office for me about two hours. 在你的办公室等我两个小时
[1:54:36] If you don’t hear from me, you and Duffy meet me at 1712 Alameda. 如果还没有我的消息话 你跟达菲就去1712大道
[1:54:41] Jesus. That’s in Chinatown, ain’t it? 天哪 是在唐人街 不是吗?
[1:54:44] I know where it is. Just do it. 我知道是在哪儿 就这么做
[1:54:46] 1712 Alameda… 1712大道
[1:55:17] Come on in, Lou. 进来 卢
[1:55:20] Looks like we’re both too late. She flew the coop. 看起来我们都晚了 她已经离开了
[1:55:29] I don’t suppose you have any idea where she went. 你不知道她去哪儿?
[1:55:32] – As a matter of fact, I do. – Where? – 事实上 我知道 – 哪里?
[1:55:35] Her maid’s house. I think she knows something’s up. 她女仆的家 她知道一些事情
[1:55:38] What’s the maid’s address? 那个女仆家在哪儿?
[1:55:41] She lives in Pedro. I’ll write it down. 在普渡 我写下来…
[1:55:43] No, no, no, Gittes. You’re going to show us. 不不不 吉特斯 你带我们去
[1:55:47] What for? 为什么?
[1:55:49] Because if she ain’t there, you’re going downtown, 因为如果她不在的话 你就得去市中心
[1:55:51] and you’re gonna stay there until she does show up. 你就得一直待到 她出现为止
[1:55:55] Gee, Lou, I’m doing the best I can. 好吧 卢 我尽力
[1:55:59] Tell us about it on the way to San Pedro. 告诉我们去圣 普渡的路上
[1:56:15] – Let’s get the little lady. – Lou, can I ask you a favor? – 我们去抓那个女人 – 能帮个忙吗?
[1:56:19] I’d like to bring her out myself. 我想自己带她出来
[1:56:22] She’s not armed or nothing. She won’t be a problem. 她不会有武器的 不会有什么问题
[1:56:26] I just want a minute alone with her. It would mean a lot to her. 我只是想跟她单独呆一会儿 这对她很重要
[1:56:30] And to me. 对我也是
[1:56:36] You never learn, do you, Jake? 你从来都不会吸取教训 是吗 吉特斯?
[1:56:40] I guess not. 我想不是
[1:56:44] Okay. But… 好吧…
[1:56:48] I’ll give you three minutes. 我给你三分钟
[1:56:50] Just three minutes. 只有三分钟
[1:56:52] Gee, thanks, Lou. 恩 谢谢你 卢
[1:57:09] Yes? 什么?
[1:57:12] Hello. 你好
[1:57:14] Mr. Gittes! Come in! Well, this is some surprise, Mr. Gittes. 吉特斯先生 进来! 太意外了
[1:57:17] Call me Jake. How you doing, Curly? – 叫我杰克 你好吗 克力?
[1:57:19] Just sitting down for supper. You care to join us? 刚坐下来吃饭 一起吃吗?
[1:57:21] No, thanks. 不了 谢谢
[1:57:23] How about a glass of wine? 来杯酒怎么样?
[1:57:25] – Hey, honey, this is the fellow that… – I know. – 亲爱的 这位是… – 我知道
[1:57:27] No, thank you, Curly, very much, but I would like a glass of water, though. 不了 非常谢谢 不过我想喝一杯水
[1:57:31] Come on out in the kitchen with me for a second, huh? 跟我来厨房一会儿吧 嗯?
[1:57:33] Sure thing. 当然可以
[1:57:38] – Curly, where’s your car? – In the garage. – 克力 你的车在哪儿? – 路那边的车克力
[1:57:40] – Where’s that? – Off the alley. – 在哪? – 在外面
[1:57:43] – Can you give me a ride somewhere? – Sure, soon as we eat. 能不能载我一段…?
[1:57:45] Right now, Curly. It can’t wait. 就现在 我不能能再等了
[1:57:48] – I’ll tell my wife. – Tell her later, Curl, huh? – 我得告诉我妻子 – 以后再告诉她 克力
[1:58:23] Just drive slow for a block or two, will you, Curly? 头一两个街区开慢一点
[1:58:26] – What’s this all about? – I’ll tell you in a block or two. – 到底发生什么事了? – 我一会儿告诉你
[1:58:32] How much do you owe me? 你欠我多少钱?
[1:58:34] Gee, Mr. Gittes, we’re going out tomorrow. 这个 吉特斯先生 我们明天要出船
[1:58:37] I know you been real good about it, but my cousin Auggie’s sick. 你一直都很好 但是我的表弟病了
[1:58:41] Forget it. How would you like to pay me off 你愿不愿意用带两个人去安森达
[1:58:43] by taking a couple of passengers to Ensenada? 来抵消你的钱?
[1:58:46] – You’d have to leave tonight. – I don’t know. – 必须要今晚走 – 我不知道
[1:58:49] I might be able to squeeze 75 bucks out of it for you. 我也许还可以省出75美元给你
[1:58:55] Maybe even 100. 甚至100
[1:58:58] – Plus what I owe? – I’ll throw that in, too. – 加上我欠的? – 我会把这些加进去
[1:59:02] 1712 Alameda. It’s in Chinatown. Wait for me until 8:30. 唐人街1712号大街 等我到八点半
[1:59:05] If I don’t show up, take them to your boat. 如果我没有出现的话 把她们带到你的船上
[1:59:21] You sure this is okay? 你确定这样行吗?
[1:59:24] Curly, you know how long I’ve been in this business? 你知道我在这行做了多久吗?
[1:59:55] Have you got your checkbook handy, Mr. Cross? I’ve got the girl. 你把支票本准备好了吗 克罗斯先生? 我找到那个女孩了
[2:00:00] You’ve got her? Where? 你找到了?在哪儿?
[2:00:03] Do you remember the figures we discussed? 还记得我们定的价钱吗?
[2:00:05] Of course I do. Where are you? 当然记得 你在哪儿?
[2:00:07] At your daughter’s house. How soon can you get here? 在你女儿家 你什么时候能过来?
[2:00:10] An hour. 一个小时
[2:00:36] Oh, there you are. 哦 你在这儿
[2:00:38] Well, you don’t look too much the worse for wear, Mr. Gitts, I must say. 你穿的怎么真是糟的不再糟了
[2:00:43] – Where’s the girl? – I’ve got her. – 女孩在哪儿?她还好吗? – 我找到她了
[2:00:45] – Is she all right? – She’s fine. – 他还好吗? – 还好
[2:00:48] Well, where is she? 那么 她在哪儿?
[2:00:50] With her mother. 跟她妈妈一起
[2:00:54] I got something I’d like to show you, Mr. Cross. 我有一些东西想给你看
[2:00:57] What is it? 是什么?
[2:00:58] An obituary column. Can you see all right in this light? 讣告栏 你这样能看得清楚吗?
[2:01:02] I guess I can manage. 我想能行
[2:01:13] What does it mean? 什么意思?
[2:01:15] That you killed Hollis Mulwray. 意思是 你杀死了霍利斯·莫瑞
[2:01:18] Right here, 就在这儿
[2:01:20] in that pond. 在池塘里
[2:01:22] You drowned him. 你淹死了他
[2:01:25] And you left these. 把眼镜落在了这里
[2:01:29] The coroner’s report shows Mulwray had salt water in his lungs. 验尸官的报告表明他的肺里面有盐水
[2:01:37] Hollis was always fascinated by tide pools. 霍利斯总是对潮水洼很着迷
[2:01:42] You know what he used to say? 你知道他过去经常怎么说吗?
[2:01:44] I haven’t the faintest idea. 我一点点都不知道
[2:01:46] “That’s where life begins.” “生命开始的地方
[2:01:48] Sloughs, tide pools. 起源于潮水洼”
[2:01:52] When we first come out here, 当他第一次来这里
[2:01:53] he figured if you dumped water into desert sand 他估计到如果你把水倒进沙漠…
[2:01:56] and let it percolate down to the bedrock, it would stay there 并且让它过滤到基岩 就会存在那里
[2:02:00] instead of evaporate the way it does in most reservoirs. 这样它们就不会像在水库那样蒸发掉
[2:02:03] You’d only lose 20% instead of 70 or 80. He made this city. 只会损失20% 而不是80% 他建了这座城市!
[2:02:07] And that’s what you were going to do in the Valley. 你原打算在流域地区这样做?
[2:02:09] It’s what I am doing. 我一直都在这么做
[2:02:10] When the bond issue passes Tuesday, 星期二协议一通过…
[2:02:12] there’ll be $8 million to build an aqueduct and a reservoir. 就会有8百万美元可以用来造水库
[2:02:14] I’m doing it. 我正在做
[2:02:16] Gonna be a lot of irate citizens 人们一旦发现
[2:02:18] when they find out that they’re paying for water that they’re not gonna get. 当他们交了钱却没有水用 会疯了的
[2:02:21] Oh, that’s all taken care of. 会有人处理的
[2:02:23] See, Mr. Gitts, either you bring the water to L. A., 你看…吉特斯先生 要么你把水带到洛杉矶
[2:02:27] or you bring L.A. to the water. 要么你把洛杉矶带到水边
[2:02:30] How are you gonna do that? 你打算怎么做?
[2:02:32] By incorporating the Valley into the city. Simple as that. 我要把流域地区合并到城里里面
[2:02:37] – How much are you worth? – I have no idea. – 你值多少钱? – 我不知道
[2:02:39] How much do you want? 你想要多少钱?
[2:02:41] No, I just want to know what you’re worth. Over $10 million? 我只是想知道你值多少钱?1000多万?
[2:02:43] – Oh my, yes. – Why are you doing it? – 哦 也许是 – 你为什么要这样?
[2:02:46] How much better can you eat? 你吃的还不够好吗?
[2:02:47] What can you buy that you can’t already afford? 你还有什么买不起的?
[2:02:50] The future, Mr. Gitts! 未来 吉特斯先生
[2:02:52] The future! 未来
[2:02:54] Now, where’s the girl? 那女孩在哪儿?
[2:02:56] I want the only daughter I’ve got left. 我想找到我唯一留下的女儿
[2:02:59] As you found out, Evelyn was lost to me a long time ago. 正如你所知 我很早就失去伊芙琳了
[2:03:02] Who do you blame for that? Her? 这你能怪谁呢?怪她?
[2:03:05] I don’t blame myself. 我不会责怪自己
[2:03:08] See, Mr. Gitts, most people never have to face the fact 大部分人从来不面对这个事实…
[2:03:11] that at the right time and the right place, 就是在合适的时间 何时的地方
[2:03:14] they’re capable of anything. 他们可以做任何事情
[2:03:19] Claude, take those glasses from him, will you? 克劳德 把这眼镜拿走 好吗?
[2:03:29] It’s not worth it, Mr. Gitts. 这不值得 吉特斯先生
[2:03:33] It’s really not worth it. 这真的不值
[2:03:42] Where’s the girl? 女孩在哪?
[2:04:38] You remember “Night Train” Claude Mulvihill, don’t you, boys? 还记得夜间列车吗?克劳德·莫威黑尔?不记得了?
[2:04:41] Mr. Cross, these are my associates, Mr. Walsh and Mr… 克罗斯先生 这是我的助手 沃尔什先生和…
[2:04:46] You’re under arrest, Jake. 你被捕了 杰克
[2:04:50] Good news. 好消息
[2:04:52] Withholding evidence, extortion, accessory after the fact. 隐藏证据 勒索 窝藏嫌犯
[2:04:55] I didn’t extort nothing from nobody, Lou. 我没有从任何人那里勒索过任何东西
[2:04:58] This is Noah Cross, if you don’t know. Evelyn’s father, if you don’t know. 这是诺亚·克罗斯 伊芙琳的父亲 你可能还不知道
[2:05:01] He’s the bird you’re after, Lou. I can explain everything. 他才是你要抓的儿呢 解释每一件事情
[2:05:03] – Lieutenant? – Just give me five minutes. – 副队? – 给我五分钟的时间
[2:05:05] That’s all I need. 我只需要五分钟
[2:05:06] – He’s rich! Do you understand? – Shut up! – 他很有钱 你知道吗? – 你闭嘴
[2:05:08] He thinks he can get away with anything! 他以为有钱就可以逃脱处罚
[2:05:10] Shut up or I’m gonna lock you in to the wheel of that car. 闭嘴 否则我把你扣起来
[2:05:13] Lieutenant, I am rich, I am Noah Cross. 我很有钱 我是诺亚·克罗斯
[2:05:17] – Evelyn Mulwray is my daughter. – He’s crazy, Lou! – 伊芙琳·莫瑞是我的女儿 – 他疯了 卢
[2:05:20] He killed Mulwray because of the water thing! 他为了水的事杀了莫瑞
[2:05:21] – I’m telling… – Water? – 我告诉你… – 水?
[2:05:23] Would you just listen to me for five minutes? 听我讲五分钟好吗?
[2:05:24] Loach, lock him to the wheel of that car. 卢治 把他锁在车轮子上
[2:05:27] Lou, you don’t know what’s going on here. I’m telling you. 卢 你不知道这儿会发生什么事
[2:05:30] Katherine! 凯瑟琳!
[2:05:32] Katherine. 凯瑟琳
[2:05:33] – I am your grandfather, my dear. – Come, miss. – 我是你的祖父 – 过来 亲爱的
[2:05:38] – I’m your grandfather. – Come, miss. – 我是你的祖父 – 过来 亲爱的
[2:05:40] Katherine, get in the car. 凯瑟琳 上车
[2:05:42] – Go on, go on. – But, ma’am… – 继续 别停 – 但是…
[2:05:43] No, no, go back to the Hong Kong. I’ll follow. It’s all right. 不 回香港去 我会跟着的 没事
[2:05:47] Get away from her. Get away! 离开她!离开她
[2:05:49] Evelyn. Please, please, be reasonable. 伊芙琳 拜托…理智一点
[2:05:54] – Come to my… – Get away from her! – 到我的… – 快离开她!
[2:05:57] Evelyn! 伊芙琳
[2:05:59] How many years have I got? 我已经等了多久了?
[2:06:03] She’s mine, too. 她也是我的
[2:06:04] She’s never going to know that! 她永远都不要知道那些!
[2:06:09] Evelyn, you’re a disturbed woman. You cannot hope to provide. 你是个不正常的女人 你没有能力提供…
[2:06:13] Evelyn, put that gun away! Let the police handle this! 伊芙琳 交给警察处理…
[2:06:16] He owns the police! 警察局是他的!
[2:06:19] Get away from her. 快离开她!
[2:06:21] – You’ll have to kill me first. – Get away! Get… – 那你得先杀了我 – 离开她 走开
[2:06:25] Katherine, close the door. 凯瑟琳 关上车门
[2:06:28] Halt! 停下!
[2:07:10] Oh, no! 哦 不
[2:07:11] Better call the captain. Get an ambulance. 快叫副队 叫救护车
[2:07:14] – No! – Turn him loose. Turn them all loose. – 不 – 给他们松绑 全部松绑
[2:07:16] – Lord. – No! – 主啊 – 不
[2:07:21] Lord. 主啊
[2:07:23] Lord. 主啊
[2:07:26] No! No! 不 不
[2:07:29] – No! No! No! No! No! – Don’t look. Don’t look. Don’t look. – 不不 不不不… – 别看 别看…
[2:07:45] – As little as possible. – What’s that? – 尽可能的少 – 你说什么
[2:07:51] What’s that? 什么意思
[2:07:57] You want to do your partner a big favor? 你想帮你的拍档你个大忙吗?
[2:08:02] Take him home. 带他回家
[2:08:07] Take him home! 带他回家
[2:08:09] Just get him the hell out of here! 让他离开这个地方
[2:08:12] Come on, Jake. 快点 杰克
[2:08:14] Go home, Jake. 回去吧 杰克
[2:08:17] I’m doing you a favor. 我是在帮你
[2:08:20] Come on, Jake. 快点 杰克
[2:08:25] Forget it, Jake. It’s Chinatown. 忘了它吧 杰克 这里是唐人街
[2:08:42] All right, come on. Clear the area! On the sidewalk! 好吧 把这儿弄干净 到人行道上去
[2:08:48] On the sidewalk! 到人行道上去!
[2:08:52] Get off the street! 别站在街上
[2:08:56] Get off the street! 离开街道!
1974年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Midnight Cowboy(午夜牛郎)[1969]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: A Man for All Seasons(四季之人)[1966]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme