英文名称:Childs Play
年代:1988
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | I got the Strangler. | 我发现那个杀人犯 |
[00:38] | Wabash and Van Buren. | 在华比和范拜仁 |
[01:09] | Oh, shit. | 啊 混蛋 |
[01:16] | Oh, shit! | 啊 混蛋 |
[01:17] | Jack, get the van. | 杰克 去范那边 |
[01:20] | Eddie, help me! | 艾迪 救我 |
[01:21] | Eddie, Eddie, don’t leave me! God, no! | 艾迪 别丢下我 天啊 不 |
[01:42] | Give it up, Ray. It’s over. | 投降吧 雷 结束了 |
[03:06] | Oh, God, I’m dying. | 天 我要死了 |
[03:11] | You hear this, you son of a bitch? | 听到了没 你这个杂种 |
[03:16] | I’m gonna get you for it! | 我会那样对你 |
[03:20] | I’m gonna get you, | 我会抓住你 |
[03:22] | and I’m gonna get Eddie, | 我会抓住艾迪 |
[03:25] | no matter what! | 无论如何 |
[03:41] | I gotta find somebody. | 我要找个人 |
[03:51] | I don’t know. I gotta find somebody. | 我不知道 但我要找个人 |
[03:56] | Gotta find somebody. | 我要找个人 |
[04:38] | Give me the power, I beg of you! | 给我力量吧 求你 |
[06:23] | I have no friends. No one will play with me. | 我没有朋友 没有人会和我一起玩 |
[06:28] | Uh-oh. | 啊噢 |
[06:29] | There’s a friend in need. | 我需要一个朋友 |
[06:32] | Hey, cheer up. | 嘿 振作点 |
[06:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:35] | I’m a Good Guy. | 我是一个公仔 |
[06:36] | I’ve just come from the Good Guy Clubhouse, | 我刚刚从公仔俱乐部来 |
[06:39] | and I’ll be your friend to the end. | 我永远都会是你的朋友 |
[06:41] | You will? You mean you’ll be my friend now? | 会吗 你意思是你现在也已是我朋友了 |
[06:46] | Sure, I will. | 当然是了 |
[06:47] | Hidey-ho. | 嗨 |
[06:50] | I saw this one. | 我看到这个了 |
[07:13] | All right, good guys, | 好了 公仔们 |
[07:14] | that’s our Good Guys show for today, | 这就是我们今天的公仔秀 |
[07:16] | but don’t go away, | 但别离开 |
[07:18] | because we’ve got a very important Good Guy message just for you. | 因为我们有很重要的公仔信息给大家 |
[07:25] | Hi, Good Guys. Boy, have I got news for you. | 嗨 公仔们 孩子 我有一些新闻 |
[07:29] | Now you can have your very own Good Guy doll. | 现在你可以拥有自己的公仔了 |
[07:32] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[07:33] | You can have all the adventures we have on TV in your very own home. | 你可以在自家的电视里体验所有的冒险经历 |
[07:39] | Good Guys say three different sentences. | 公仔们 说三句不同的话 |
[07:41] | We even turn our heads and blink our eyes when you talk to us. | 在你跟我们说话时 我们甚至会闭上眼睛和转过头 |
[07:45] | Right, Oscar? | 对吧 奥斯卡 |
[07:47] | Hi, I’m Oscar, and I’m your friend to the end. Hidey-ho. | 嗨 我是奥斯卡 我会是你永远的朋友 嗨 |
[07:53] | Wow! | 哇 |
[07:55] | Every Good Guy has a name all his own, | 每个公仔都有他自己的名字 |
[07:58] | so he can be your very own best friend. | 这样他才能成为你最好的朋友 |
[08:01] | So remember to tell Mom and Dad you want a Good Guy. | 所以要记得跟你爸妈说你要一个公仔 |
[08:05] | Perfect for birthdays or just any old time. | 最好在你生日或任何节日的时候 |
[08:10] | And remember, you can buy all of our Good Guy accessories, too. | 记住 你还可以买任何公仔附件 |
[08:15] | -Right, Oscar? -Right. | -是吧 奥斯卡 -是的 |
[08:20] | Brought to you exclusively by Play Pals, | 如此独一无二的经历由”好玩伴”带来 |
[08:22] | makers of Good Guys and other fine toys. | 他是公仔还有其它好玩具的制作人 |
[08:25] | Found in toy stores throughout the greater Chicago area. | 在芝加哥范围内的玩具店来买吧 |
[08:32] | Mommy, wake up. | 妈咪 起床 |
[08:37] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[08:41] | Mommy, wake up. | 妈咪 起床 |
[08:51] | -Wake up, Mommy. Wake up. -Andy. | -起床 妈咪 起床 -安迪 |
[08:56] | What time is it, Andy? | 几点了 安迪 |
[08:58] | Wake up. | 起床 |
[08:59] | 6:30. It’s only 6:30 in the morning. | 6:30 现在才是早上6:30 |
[09:06] | But it’s a beautiful day outside. See? | 但今天外面天气很好 看到了没 |
[09:11] | lt certainly is. | 当然了 |
[09:13] | How long you been up, birthday boy? | 你起来多久了 小寿星 |
[09:15] | Since forever. | 很久了 |
[09:17] | I made you breakfast in bed. | 我在床上就已帮你弄好早餐了 |
[09:20] | You did? Oh, God. | 你做的 噢 天啊 |
[09:23] | Well, thanks. | 好棒 谢谢 |
[09:25] | Well, this looks just excellent. | 啊 它看起来很美味 |
[09:31] | Oh, I’ll tell you what. | 噢 我会告诉你那是什么的 |
[09:33] | Why don’t I eat this just a little later, okay? | 我迟一点再吃这些东西 好吗 |
[09:35] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[09:37] | But first, I gotta give you your super-duper, birthday tummy-gummy. | 首先 我先给你一个超级生日礼物 |
[09:42] | Come here. Come here. Come here. | 过来这边 过来这边 过来这边 |
[09:47] | -That’s one. How many years old are you today? -Two. | -就是它 你今年多大了 -两岁 |
[09:50] | Happy birthday, pumpkin. | 生日快乐 小不点 |
[09:52] | Thanks. Can we open my presents now, Mommy? | 谢谢 我现在可以打开我的礼物吗 妈妈 |
[09:57] | Yes, we can. | 是的 可以 |
[09:58] | Terrific! | 好极了 |
[10:01] | Good morning, Chicago. Leading off at this hour, | 早上好 芝加哥 现在开始播报 |
[10:04] | Charles Lee Ray, the notorious Lake Shore Strangler was shot and killed | 查尔斯·李·雷 声名狼籍的杀人犯 |
[10:08] | shortly before 3:00 a.m. this morning on Wabash Avenue. | 今天早上3点前在华比街被枪杀 |
[10:11] | Can I open this first, Mommy? | 我可以先打开他吗 妈咪 |
[10:13] | Can I, can I? | 我可以吗 我可以吗 |
[10:14] | Andy, don’t you want to start with the smaller one first? | 安迪 你为什么不先看那个小一点的呢 |
[10:19] | Okay, go ahead. | 好的 继续 |
[10:27] | Well, what do you think? You need these clothes so badly. | 好吧 觉得怎么样 你很需要这些衣服 |
[10:31] | Hey, I think they’re gonna be okay. | 我想它们还好啦 |
[10:32] | We’ll just have to take them up just a couple of inches. | 我们只需剪去几英寸 |
[10:38] | What’s the matter? | 怎么啦 |
[10:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:42] | Oh, I know. You want some toys, don’t you? | 我知道了 你想要一些玩具 是吧 |
[10:44] | Not boring old clothes. | 而不是讨人厌的破旧衣服 |
[10:48] | Try the other one. | 试试这个吧 |
[10:54] | Well, what do you think? | 怎么样 |
[10:55] | I want a Good Guy to go with it. | 我想要一个配套的公仔 |
[10:58] | I know you do, Andy. | 我了解 安迪 |
[10:59] | But I didn’t know about it in time this month to save up for it. | 但这个月因为事先不知道就没来得及凑钱 |
[11:12] | -Karen. -Hi. | -凯伦 -嗨 |
[11:14] | You know that doll that you wanted for Andy? | 你知道你想买给安迪的那个公仔吧 |
[11:15] | -The one that costs 100 bucks? -Yeah, the Good Guy doll. | -100块的那个 -是的 公仔 |
[11:17] | There is a peddler in the alley behind the store, | 这商店后面有一个小贩 |
[11:19] | and I think he’s got one. | 我想他可能有那玩意 |
[11:20] | What? What would a peddler be doing with a doll? | 什么 为什么小贩会有 |
[11:22] | Who cares? Would you grab your purse and come on? We can get a deal on it. | 管那么多干什么 你买不买 我觉得很划算 |
[11:25] | But I can’t just leave my counter. | 但我不能离开柜台啊 |
[11:26] | Do you want the damn doll or don’t you? | 你到底想不想要啊 |
[11:27] | -Of course I do. -Well, then, come on. | -当然要 -那快点 |
[11:29] | -Come on. -All right. | -慢点 -好了 |
[11:34] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[11:39] | Okay, show her. | 好了 给她看看 |
[11:44] | Well, is it a Good Guy or not? | 这是公仔吧 |
[11:47] | lt is. lt is. | 是的 是的 |
[11:49] | Yeah, well, I told you. | 是吧 我没骗你 |
[11:50] | How much do you want for it? | 多少钱 |
[11:51] | 50 bucks. | 五十块 |
[11:52] | -10 and not a penny more. -30. | -最多10块 -30块 |
[11:54] | What, are you kidding? That thing is not worth $30. | 什么 你开玩笑吧 那玩意不值30块 |
[11:56] | Enough. Take it or leave it. Somebody else will buy it. | 行了 不买走人 会有人买的 |
[11:58] | -I’ll take it. -Karen, it’s too much money. | -我买 -凯伦 这太贵了 |
[12:01] | No, it isn’t. You have no idea how much Andy wants this doll. | 不 不贵 你不知道安迪有多想要这个公仔 |
[12:03] | But we don’t even know if the damn thing works. | 但我们不知道它是不是好的 |
[12:05] | Here you go, lady. May it bring you and your kid a lot of joy. | 给你 女士 希望它能给你和你的孩子带来快乐 |
[12:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:09] | Hey, hold on, you! | 嘿 你等等 |
[12:11] | How do we know the damn thing isn’t stolen? | 我们怎么知道这鬼东西是不是偷的 |
[12:14] | Steal this. | 偷这个 |
[12:15] | Steal this yourself. | 肯定是你偷的 |
[12:17] | Maggie. | 玛吉 |
[12:18] | I think I dated him. | 我想我是不是跟他约会过 |
[12:19] | Come on. We gotta get back to work. | 快点 我们要回去工作了 |
[12:26] | Andy’s gonna love it! | 安迪肯定会喜欢的 |
[12:28] | Mrs. Barclay, so nice of you to drop by. Have a nice break? | 巴克利夫人 你顺道过来真好 玩得很开心吧 |
[12:31] | I’m sorry, Mr. Criswell. I was only gone for a minute. | 对不起 克利斯威尔先生 我们只离开了一会儿 |
[12:33] | Have a heart, Criswell. | 通融一点吧 克利斯威尔 |
[12:34] | We were just downstairs buying her little boy a birthday present. | 我们只是到楼下帮她儿子买一件生日礼物 |
[12:37] | We have specified break times for activities like that, Miss Peterson. | 我们可以在休息时间干这事 彼得森小姐 |
[12:40] | Mrs. Howe has taken sick, and we’re shorthanded tonight. | 毫尔太太病了 我们又缺人手 |
[12:43] | You’ll have to fill in for her. | 你代替一下吧 |
[12:44] | I can’t. I have to pick up my son at the day care center in an hour. | 不行 1小时内我得去日托中心接我儿子 |
[12:47] | I’m sorry, this is an emergency. | 对不起 这是紧急情况 |
[12:48] | Wait a second. I’ll take over for her. | 等等 我来代替她吧 |
[12:50] | Miss Peterson, you work in shoes, not in jewelry. | 彼得森小姐 你在鞋柜那边干活 而不是珠宝柜 |
[12:54] | You’ll just simply have to do it. | 你必须做 |
[12:55] | Now, you can take off at 5:00, | 你可以在5点离去 |
[12:57] | but you’ll have to be back at 7:00. | 但7点时要赶回来 |
[12:59] | It’s my son’s birthday. | 今天我儿子生日 |
[13:00] | Mrs. Barclay, are you happy with your job here? | 巴克利夫人 你对这份工作还满意吧 |
[13:03] | Yes, of course I am. | 是的 我很满意 |
[13:04] | -Then I suggest that… -Hey. | -那么我建议你 -嘿 |
[13:06] | Chill out, would you, Walter? | 很扫兴 不是吗 华特 |
[13:10] | I’ll take care of Andy for you. | 我替你照顾安迪 |
[13:11] | Maggie, you can’t do it again. | 玛吉 你不能再这样做了 |
[13:12] | Don’t be silly. It’ll be the hottest date I’ve had in months. | 别傻了 这会是几个月来最重要的约定 |
[13:15] | I can’t imagine why. | 我无法想像为啥 |
[13:26] | Hey, where are you going? | 嘿 你去哪里 |
[13:28] | Good Guys are on TV. | 公仔们要在电视上出现了 |
[13:30] | Well, I may have something better for you. | 我有一些更好的东西给你 |
[13:33] | What? | 什么 |
[13:36] | This isn’t groceries. | 这可不是普通的哦 |
[13:51] | A Good Guy! I knew it! | 是公仔 我知道 |
[13:54] | I knew you’d get me one. | 我知道你买了 |
[13:56] | Show me how he works, okay? | 演示下它是怎么玩的 |
[13:59] | Hi, I’m Andy. What’s your name? | 嗨 我是安迪 你呢 |
[14:04] | Hi, I’m Chucky, and I’m your friend to the end. Hidey-ho. | 嗨 我是恰奇 我会是你永远的朋友 嗨 |
[14:10] | Wow! He’s something, isn’t he? | 哇 它真有趣 不是吗 |
[14:13] | Oh, Mom, thanks. | 妈妈 谢谢你 |
[14:18] | You’re welcome, honey. | 不用 宝贝 |
[14:39] | See, that’s how you build things. | 看 你就是这样办事的 |
[14:41] | Good evening. WDOL with a late breaking report. | 晚上好 WDOL的最新插播报道 |
[14:43] | Eddie Caputo, repeated accomplice of Charles Lee Ray, | 艾迪·卡普托 查尔斯·李·雷的帮凶 |
[14:46] | has just escaped the Michigan Avenue precinct. | 刚刚从米其干大街附近逃脱了 |
[14:49] | More details to follow on the news at 9:00 next. | 详细情况将在9点下次播报 |
[14:55] | Hey, Chucky, you’re not watching me. | 嗨 恰奇 你没看我 |
[15:01] | Hey, wanna play? | 嗨 想玩吗 |
[15:03] | Hey, it’s time for bed, Andy. | 嘿 该上床了 安迪 |
[15:05] | No, sir. Never saw the little swab before. | 不 先生 我以前从没见过这个小无赖 |
[15:08] | Come on, Chucky. We have to get ready to go to bed. | 来吧 恰奇 我们该准备睡觉了 |
[15:12] | I’m not a stowaway. Mr. Ghoo brought me here. | 我没有逃票 古先生带我来的 |
[15:16] | And who might Mr. Apple be? | 苹果先生是哪位 |
[15:21] | Aunt Maggie, Chucky wants to watch the 9:00 news. | 玛吉阿姨 恰奇想看9点的新闻 |
[15:28] | Sure he does. | 他当然想 |
[15:32] | Okay, kid, off we go. | 好了 孩子 走吧 |
[15:34] | Come on. There we go. | 快来 走吧 |
[15:39] | Chucky. | 恰奇 |
[15:40] | Oh, yes, Chucky. | 噢 对 恰奇 |
[15:43] | You, too. Off we go. | 还有你 走咯 |
[15:48] | Now, it’s brush your teeth and under the covers with you. | 现在去刷牙然后睡觉 |
[15:54] | Okay? Agreed? | 行吗 同意吧 |
[15:57] | Good. Okay. | 好极了 |
[15:59] | You yell when you’re ready for me to tuck you in. | 你准备好了 就大叫一声 我才可以开始 |
[16:04] | Hey, Chucky, want to see my room? | 嗨 恰奇 想看看我的房间吗 |
[16:23] | Andy, are you brushing your teeth? | 安迪 你在刷牙吗 |
[16:26] | Yes, Aunt Maggie. | 是的 玛吉阿姨 |
[16:28] | Good. | 好 |
[16:37] | And now, Action News at 9:00. | 现在是9点新闻 |
[16:41] | ln Washington today, | 今天在华盛顿 |
[16:43] | the mayor replied | 市长回复 |
[16:44] | that he would study the congressional findings carefully | 他会仔细研究国会所裁决的 |
[16:47] | and have the commission on gang-related violence issue recommendations to him. | 还会考虑一些团体犯罪问题 |
[16:52] | Back to you, Steve. | 交回给你 史提夫 |
[16:54] | Thank you, Terry. | 谢谢 特里 |
[16:56] | In other news, police have now clarified the information | 警方已澄清了一些事实 |
[16:58] | regarding the escape of Eddie Caputo. | 关于艾迪·卡普托的逃脱 |
[17:00] | Authorities say that Caputo managed to elude his captors | 官方宣称他躲过了警方的追捕 |
[17:02] | while being transferred onto a prison bus on his way to court. Of course… | 在他从监狱被送去法院的途中 |
[17:14] | Okay, mister, what do you have to say about this? | 好 先生 关于这个你想说些什么 |
[17:18] | About what? | 说什么 |
[17:19] | Come on. Come on. | 来啊 来啊 |
[17:22] | You know, you have to learn that when I say something, I mean it. | 你知道吗 当我要你做啥的时候你必须听话 |
[17:26] | But what did I do? | 但我干了什么 |
[17:28] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么的 |
[17:30] | Turning the TV on and putting Chucky in front of it | 你打开电视并把恰奇放到它前面 |
[17:33] | when I told you it was time to go to bed. | 在我说你该上床睡觉的时候 |
[17:35] | I didn’t do that. | 不是我做的 |
[17:36] | Oh, no? What did Chucky do? | 不是 那是恰奇干的咯 |
[17:38] | Walk into the living room and turn it on all by himself? | 走到起居室 自己打开电视 |
[17:41] | Did you do that, Chucky? | 是你干的吗 恰奇 |
[17:43] | Andy, stop it. Now, come on, under the covers. Hurry. | 安迪 够了 现在盖上被子 快点 |
[17:47] | But, Auntie… | 但是阿姨 |
[17:48] | Under the covers and not another word. | 盖上被子 别再说话了 |
[17:51] | But I didn’t put Chucky in front of the TV. | 但我并没有把恰奇放到电视机前 |
[17:55] | Enough. Okay? | 够了 行吧 |
[17:58] | Give me a kiss. | 亲我一下 |
[18:00] | Good night, baby, and happy birthday. | 晚安 宝贝 生日快乐 |
[18:03] | Good night, Aunt Maggie. | 晚安 玛吉阿姨 |
[18:21] | I told you she’d be mad at you if you watched the news. | 我说过如果你看新闻的话 她会抓狂的 |
[18:50] | I missed you, my dear. | 我想你 亲爱的 |
[18:52] | I was afraid you weren’t going to show up. | 恐怕你得去参加表演了 |
[18:55] | Too bad about the accident. | 事故太严重了 |
[18:57] | Yes. Papa told us they just found it. | 是啊 爸爸告诉我们他们找到了 |
[19:00] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[19:01] | I must have heard it somewhere. | 我一定是从什么地方听来的 |
[19:03] | I haven’t seen you in so long, darling. | 我好久没见你了 亲爱的 |
[19:05] | I mean, couldn’t we take a little walk, or something? | 我是说 我们能不能一起走走 或者干点别的 |
[19:07] | lt looks as though you haven’t had a breath of fresh air in days. | 看起来你很久没有呼吸过新鲜空气了 |
[19:09] | A walk? Of course. | -散步 -当然了 |
[19:11] | The air outside will do you good. | 外面的空气对你有好处 |
[19:12] | Besides, you’ll work up an appetite. | 另外还可以促进你的食欲 |
[19:14] | Please. | 去吧 |
[19:15] | But, Janice, surely it’s going to rain. | 但是 珍尼丝 要下雨了 |
[19:42] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[19:44] | Depends on whether there’s an indictment. | 根据有无起诉事宜 |
[19:46] | Well, they don’t always… | 好吧 他们并不总是 |
[20:20] | Andy, is that you? | 安迪 是你吗 |
[21:58] | How did that happen? | 那是怎么回事 |
[22:00] | Uh… Hello? | 呃 喂 |
[22:02] | Hi. How’s it going? How’s Andy? | 嗨 没事吧 安迪怎样 |
[22:05] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[22:06] | Yeah. Who else would it be? ls something wrong? | 是啊 还会有谁 没事吧 |
[22:09] | Uh… | 呃 |
[22:10] | No. | 没事 |
[22:13] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[22:16] | Are you sure? You don’t sound like everything’s fine. | 你听起来不像没事的样子 |
[22:19] | No, I just had a bit of the alone-at-night willies. You know? | 我只是晚上一个人有一点点焦虑不安 你明白吧 |
[22:23] | Now, would you stop worrying | 现在 你就别担心了 |
[22:26] | and give Criswell a kick in the pants for me? | 还有你能否帮我踹克里斯韦尔一脚 |
[22:30] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[22:32] | Hey, listen, Maggie. Thank you for everything. | 听着 玛吉 真是很感谢你 |
[22:34] | You’re a real pal. | 你真是我的挚友 |
[22:36] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 是吗 |
[22:37] | Yeah, yeah. Give Andy a kiss for me, will you? | 当然 帮我吻一下安迪 |
[22:40] | See you soon. Bye. | 待会见 拜 |
[23:20] | What is wrong with me? | 我究竟怎么了 |
[23:22] | I’m scaring myself half to death. | 我都快给自己吓死了 |
[23:55] | Step away from this barricade. | 移走那路障 |
[23:57] | Come on, move it back. There’s nothing to see. | 挪到后面去 没什么好看的 |
[24:00] | Now, let’s move this police line back here. | 把警戒线移后点 |
[24:02] | Go on home, folks, please. | 回家吧 大家 |
[24:15] | She was on the sixth floor. | 她在六楼 |
[24:28] | Miss, what do you think you’re doing? | 啊 小姐 你在干什么 |
[24:30] | I live here. | 我住在这里 |
[24:38] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[24:41] | Oh, no. Andy? | 噢 不 安迪 |
[24:45] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[24:47] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[24:48] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[24:50] | Oh, thank God. | 啊 感谢上帝 |
[24:53] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[24:55] | Oh, I’m so glad. I got so scared when I… | 我太高兴了 刚才太可怕了当我 |
[24:57] | What’s wrong? Where’s Maggie? | 怎么了 玛吉呢 |
[25:00] | She had an accident. | 她出了点了意外 |
[25:02] | Accident? What kind of an accident? | 意外 什么意外 |
[25:04] | Mrs. Barclay, I’m Detective Mike Norris, Homicide. | 巴克利太太 我是迈克·诺里斯探员 调查谋杀案的 |
[25:07] | Could I talk to you out in the hall? | 我能和你去外面谈谈吗 |
[25:10] | Why? What’s happened to Maggie? | 为什么 玛吉出什么事了 |
[25:11] | Please? | 请告诉我 |
[25:15] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[25:25] | Look, Mrs. Barclay… | 请看 巴克利太太 |
[25:34] | What? | 什么 |
[25:35] | Miss Peterson’s dead, Mrs. Barclay. | 彼得森小姐死了 巴克利太太 |
[25:37] | What? | 什么 |
[25:41] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[25:42] | She fell from your kitchen window. | 她从厨房的窗口摔下去了 |
[25:45] | Oh, no. | 啊 不 |
[25:49] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[25:51] | Yes. All right. | 是的 我没事 |
[25:53] | Come on. | 过来 |
[25:59] | Oh, Maggie. | 噢 玛吉 |
[26:01] | Did you check over here? | 你检查那边了吗 |
[26:06] | Oh, Maggie. | 噢 玛吉 |
[26:12] | You got any idea what these are? | 你知道这是些什么吗 |
[26:19] | No. | 不知道 |
[26:21] | They look like footprints, don’t they? Very small footprints. | 它们好像是一些脚印 是吧 很小的脚印 |
[26:26] | What are you implying? | 你想暗示什么 |
[26:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:30] | What would Andy be doing up on the counter, right? | 安迪跑到柜子上会干些啥呢 |
[26:32] | -What? -Besides, | -什么 -另外 |
[26:33] | I already checked his closet. None of his shoes matched these prints. | 我已查过他的柜子 他的鞋对不上这些脚印 |
[26:36] | Mommy? Mommy? | 妈咪 妈咪 |
[26:39] | Chucky wanted to know what was going on. | 恰奇想知道情况怎么样了 |
[26:42] | Andy, I want you to go to bed. | 安迪 我要你去睡觉 |
[26:43] | The detective and I are very busy. | 我和警探现在很忙 |
[26:45] | But, Mom… | 但是妈妈 |
[26:46] | Right now, please. | 现在 快去 |
[26:50] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[26:52] | What do you got on your feet? | 你脚上是什么 |
[26:54] | Good Guy PJ sneakers. | 公仔运动鞋 |
[26:57] | Wow. Come here. | 哇 过来这里 |
[27:02] | Can I see the bottoms of them? | 我能看看它的底部吗 |
[27:03] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[27:06] | Look at this. There’s a gun. Is that a cowboy hat? | 看这 那是把枪 那是牛仔帽吗 |
[27:09] | Andy, get into bed. I’ll be in in a minute to tuck you in. | 安迪 快上床 我马上替你盖被子 |
[27:12] | -But, Mom… -Right now. | -但是 妈妈 -快去 |
[27:20] | Why are you treating Andy like this? | 你为何这么对安迪 |
[27:22] | If he says he doesn’t know how those footprints got there, then he doesn’t. | 他说了不知道那里为何有脚印 他就是不知道 |
[27:25] | Look, Mrs. Barclay, somebody made those footprints. | 巴克利太太 确实有人留下脚印 |
[27:27] | If not Andy, then who? | 不是安迪会是谁 |
[27:28] | I don’t know, and I don’t care. | 我不知道 而且我也不在乎 |
[27:30] | All I know is that I’ve just lost my best friend tonight to a horrible accident | 我只知道我的好朋友刚刚发生意外惨死 |
[27:33] | and I would like some time alone with my son, | 我要跟儿子独处一会儿 |
[27:35] | who I’m sure is just as upset about this as I am. | 他和我一样伤心 |
[27:37] | Okay. Sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 对不起 |
[27:40] | I’ll clear everybody out of here right away. Okay? | 我马上叫我的同事离开 |
[27:43] | Hey, guys, you done? Let’s go. Chop-chop. | 兄弟们 好了吗 走吧 |
[27:46] | Let’s go, everybody. Out of here. | 各位 我们要走了 |
[27:48] | Let’s clear this up over here. Come on. | 收队了 走吧 |
[27:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:51] | Let’s go, Sid. | 我们走 锡德 |
[27:58] | What do you think was so important about my sneakers, Chucky? | 你知道我的鞋为什么这么重要吗 恰奇 |
[28:04] | You don’t know either, do you? | 你也不清楚 是吧 |
[28:28] | Well, let me know if you find out anything about those footprints. | 如果你发现了那些脚印的任何情况 请告诉我 |
[28:30] | Mommy, Mommy. | 妈咪 妈咪 |
[28:32] | Mommy, I know who was on the kitchen counter. | 妈咪 我知道当时谁在厨房柜台那 |
[28:33] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[28:34] | -Andy, I thought I… -Who, Andy? Who? | -安迪 我觉得我 -谁 安迪 是谁 |
[28:37] | Chucky! | 恰奇 |
[28:38] | Your doll? | 你的公仔 |
[28:41] | Andy, that’s enough stories for tonight. | 今晚的故事到此结束 |
[28:42] | Now, come on, back to bed. Now I mean it. | 现在回去睡觉 听到没 |
[28:45] | But, Mom… | 但是 妈妈 |
[28:51] | Good night, Detective. | 晚安 侦探 |
[28:56] | -What? -Are you gonna call me? | -又怎么了 -你在叫我吗 |
[28:58] | You don’t give up, do you? | 你没放弃 是吧 |
[28:59] | I just…I hate loose ends. | 我只是 我不喜欢草草收场 |
[29:02] | And I hate people who don’t know when to stop. | 我也讨厌那些不屈不挠的人 |
[29:05] | Ouch. | 哎哟 |
[29:07] | A spirited lady. | 神勇的女士 |
[29:08] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑 |
[29:09] | I want that autopsy report on my desk | 我明天就要 |
[29:11] | -first thing tomorrow. -Yeah. | -验尸报告 -好的 |
[29:12] | And anything you can find out about Mrs. Barclay and her son. | 还有你能找到的任何关于巴克利太太的信息 |
[29:15] | You got it. Anything else I can do for you, sir? | 没问题 还有事吗 长官 |
[29:18] | Oh, yeah. Here. Get this to the lab. | 噢 还有这个 这个拿到实验室去 |
[29:22] | I found it in the corner of the kitchen. | 我在厨房角落找到它的 |
[29:23] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[29:25] | Possible murder weapon. | 可能是凶器 |
[29:26] | No. | 不是吧 |
[29:28] | Come on. You’re kidding me. | 得了 别开玩笑了 |
[29:32] | Hey, you are kidding me, aren’t you? | 嘿 你在开玩笑 是吧 |
[29:39] | ‘Cause she saw you walking and talking? | 因为她看见你能走路和说话 |
[29:55] | I guess there was no hiding from her. | 我猜她无处可藏 |
[30:03] | Andy, who are you talking to? | 安迪 你在跟谁说话 |
[30:05] | Chucky. | 恰奇 |
[30:18] | Chucky, huh? | 恰奇 啊 |
[30:20] | Yeah, sure, Chucky. | 是的 恰奇 |
[30:22] | He’s sitting right over there. | 它就坐在那里 |
[30:27] | Chucky’s been talking to you, too, hasn’t he? | 恰奇还跟你说话 是吧 |
[30:30] | What’s he been saying? | 他说什么 |
[30:32] | All kinds of things. | 什么都说 |
[30:34] | His real name is Charles Lee Ray, | 他的真名叫查尔斯·李·雷 |
[30:38] | and he’s been sent down from heaven by Daddy to play with me. | 天堂里的爸爸命令它下凡来和我一起玩 |
[30:48] | He has, has he? Anything else? | 是吗 还有其它事吗 |
[30:51] | Yes. He said Aunt Maggie was a real bitch | 是的 他说玛吉阿姨是婊子 |
[30:55] | and got what she deserved. | 她会遭到报应的 |
[30:57] | Andy, how can you say something so horrible? | 安迪 你怎么可以说这些可怕的事情 |
[31:01] | I didn’t say it. Chucky did. | 不是我说的 是恰奇 |
[31:04] | Andy, stop it. | 安迪 够了 |
[31:05] | You know perfectly well that you’re making this up. | 你心里清楚这是你编的 |
[31:08] | But I’m not. Chucky’s alive. Really, he is. | 不 我没有 恰奇是活的 真的 他是活的 |
[31:12] | Andy, Chucky… Chucky’s a doll. | 安迪 恰奇 恰奇是个公仔 |
[31:15] | He’s made of plastic and stuffing. | 他只是一些塑料和填充剂做的 |
[31:17] | Look at him. Look at him. | 瞧瞧它 瞧瞧它 |
[31:19] | Now, does he look like anything else to you? | 他像是其它东西吗 |
[31:21] | Don’t, you’ll hurt him. | 别 你会伤到他的 |
[31:23] | Andy, look! | 安迪 看 |
[31:25] | Now you don’t really think that Chucky is alive, do you? | 你不是真的以为恰奇是活着的吧 是吗 |
[31:28] | But he is. | 但他确实是 |
[31:30] | Andy, stop it. Please. | 安迪 别说了 够了 |
[31:34] | It’s ’cause of Aunt Maggie you’re yelling at me, isn’t it? | 因为玛吉阿姨死了 你才这样的 是吧 |
[31:41] | Yes. Yes, I guess it is. | 是的 我猜是的 |
[31:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:47] | I’ll stop making up stories. | 我不会再编故事了 |
[31:55] | Thanks, champ. | 谢谢 |
[31:58] | Do you wanna sleep in with me tonight? | 你今晚想和我一起睡吗 |
[32:00] | No, it’s all right. | 不 我没事 |
[32:03] | I’ve got Chucky. | 我有恰奇 |
[32:08] | Come on, into bed. | 来 上床 |
[32:15] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[32:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:27] | Good night. | 拜拜 |
[32:37] | You’re right, Chucky. She didn’t believe me. | 你说得对 恰奇 她不相信我 |
[32:49] | Hi. I like to be hugged. | 嗨 我喜欢被抱着 |
[32:51] | Good. I’d love to hug you, too. | 好极了 我也喜欢 |
[33:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:11] | You sure you’re all right about last night? | 你确信昨晚没事吧 |
[33:14] | No bad dreams about Aunt Maggie? | 有没有发关于玛吉阿姨的恶梦 |
[33:17] | And Chucky’s only a doll, right? | 恰奇只是个公仔 对吧 |
[33:21] | All right, off to school with you, then. I love you tons. | 好了 快去学校 我爱你 |
[34:39] | 43rd street. Next stop, 47th. | 43号街 下一站47号街 |
[35:35] | Is that Eddie’s? | 那不是艾迪的吗 |
[35:40] | Look, you stay here. I have to go tinkle. | 你呆在这里 我去尿尿 |
[35:56] | I’ll be right there, Chucky. | 我会在这里的 恰奇 |
[37:13] | Chucky? | 恰奇 |
[38:09] | Chucky? | 恰奇 |
[38:36] | Chucky? | 恰奇 |
[39:07] | Mrs. Barclay. | 巴克利太太 |
[39:08] | Detective Norris, I came as soon as I got your message. | 诺里斯探员 我刚收到你的消息就过来了 |
[39:11] | You haven’t been to the school to pick up your son yet? | 你没去学校接你儿子吧 |
[39:13] | No. No, I came directly from work. Why? | 没有 我直接从工作的地方过来的 怎么了 |
[39:16] | Let’s go into my office. | 进我办公室说吧 |
[39:19] | Is something wrong with Andy? | 安迪出什么事了 |
[39:20] | Please. | 请 |
[39:24] | I… | 我 |
[39:29] | I don’t know how to tell you this, Mrs. Barclay. | 我不知道怎么说才好 巴克利太太 |
[39:31] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[39:33] | Do you have any idea why your Aunt Maggie fell out of that window? | 你知道你的玛吉阿姨为什么会从窗户那摔下去的吗 |
[39:36] | Yes. | 知道 |
[39:38] | Could you tell me why? | 能告诉我为什么吗 |
[39:40] | ‘Cause she saw Chucky, and it scared her so much, she fell out. | 因为她看到了恰奇 被吓坏了 然后就掉下去了 |
[39:45] | Oh, she did, huh? | 是吗 啊 |
[39:47] | So why did Chucky go to see Eddie Caputo? | 为什么恰奇要去见艾迪·卡普托呢 |
[39:50] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[39:51] | Oh, Andy. | 噢 安迪 |
[39:57] | All right, sweetheart. Come on. | 没事 宝贝 来 |
[40:02] | Now listen to me, okay? | 听我说 好吗 |
[40:05] | Nobody believes you about Chucky. | 没人会相信你是恰奇干的 |
[40:08] | Unless you start telling the truth right now, | 除非你现在就说真话 |
[40:13] | They’re going to take you away from me. | 他们想把你从我身边弄走 |
[40:18] | You hear that, Chucky? | 听到了没 恰奇 |
[40:20] | They’re taking me away unless you say something. | 说话吧 不然他们要把你弄走了 |
[40:25] | Please, say something. | 求你了 说话吧 |
[40:29] | Come on, Chucky. Say something. | 快 恰奇 说啊 |
[40:32] | Tell me why you lied to me about everything. | 告诉我为什么你一切都骗我 |
[40:35] | Come on, Chucky. Say something. | 快 恰奇 说话呀 |
[40:39] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[40:41] | Hi, I’m Chucky, and I’m your friend to the end. Hidey-ho. | 嗨 我是恰奇 我会是你永远的好朋友 嗨 |
[40:48] | Mommy, he’s doing it on purpose. | 妈咪 他是故意的 |
[40:51] | He told me never to tell about him or he’d kill me. | 他说过我不能泄露他的秘密 否则他会杀了我 |
[40:55] | Mrs. Barclay, my name is Dr. Ardmore. I’m from County General. | 巴克利太太 我是阿得莫 来自县城 |
[40:59] | I’ve seen more than enough. | 我见的够多了 |
[41:01] | Maybe Andy should spend a couple of days with us. | 也许安迪应该跟我们一起待几天 |
[41:42] | Well, say something, you little bastard. | 说话啊 你个小混蛋 |
[41:48] | Say something, damn it! | 说啊 该死 |
[41:51] | Hi. I like to be hugged. | 嗨 我喜欢被人拥抱 |
[42:35] | “He wants you for a best friend.” | 他想要你成为他最好的朋友 |
[42:38] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[43:39] | Hi, I’m Chucky. Wanna play? | 嗨 我是恰奇 想和我一起玩吗 |
[44:44] | Talk to me. | 跟我说 |
[44:47] | Come on, talk. | 快 讲啊 |
[44:51] | I said, talk to me, damn it. All right. | 我说跟我说话 该死 好吧 |
[44:54] | Then I’m gonna make you talk! | 我会让你出声的 |
[45:09] | I said talk to me, damn it, or else I am gonna throw you in the fire! | 说啊 否则我把你扔到火里 |
[45:13] | You stupid bitch! You filthy slut! | 你这蠢婊子 你这荡妇 |
[45:15] | I’ll teach you to fuck with me! | 我会教你和我做爱 |
[45:17] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[45:57] | Stop! | 住手 |
[46:32] | No. | 不 |
[46:40] | No! | 不 |
[46:51] | Oh, Detective Norris! | 噢 诺里斯探员 |
[46:53] | Mrs. Barclay, what are you doing back here? | 巴克利太太 你在这里干什么 |
[46:55] | Andy was telling the truth. | 安迪说的是真话 |
[46:57] | Chucky is alive and he killed Eddie Caputo. | 恰奇是活物 他杀死了艾迪·卡普托 |
[46:59] | -What? -I took him home to my apartment. | -什么 -我把他带回公寓了 |
[47:01] | I was about to throw away the box that he came in | 我想把装他的盒子扔掉 |
[47:03] | when the batteries fell out. | 突然电池从里面掉出来了 |
[47:05] | Don’t you see? | 你们还没发现吗 |
[47:06] | He’s been moving and talking for days without any batteries in him. | 他不用电池就可以活动还有说话 |
[47:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[47:11] | How I found out the doll was alive. | 我在说我是如何发现这公仔是活的 |
[47:13] | See, I threatened to throw him into the fireplace, | 我威胁把他扔到火堆里 |
[47:15] | when all of a sudden, he came alive in my hand. | 突然他就活过来了 |
[47:18] | I dropped him, and he got up and ran out of the apartment. | 我扔下他 而他则跑出了房子 |
[47:22] | Good night, Mrs. Barclay. | 晚安 巴克利太太 |
[47:24] | Wait a minute. I am telling you the truth. | 等一下 我在告诉你事实 |
[47:27] | He killed Maggie. He killed Eddie Caputo. | 他杀了玛吉 他杀了艾迪·卡普托 |
[47:28] | Look, Mrs. Barclay. | 听着 巴克利太太 |
[47:30] | I sympathize with you. I really do. | 我很同情你 我真的很同情 |
[47:32] | I hated what happened in there today. | 我讨厌今天所发生的事情 |
[47:34] | But lying is not gonna help your son. | 但是撒谎对你儿子没好处 |
[47:36] | Lying? Does this look like I’m lying? | 说谎 我像是在说谎吗 |
[47:40] | How did you get those? | 你怎么被咬的 |
[47:41] | Chucky bit me. | 恰奇咬的 |
[47:42] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 啊 天啊 |
[47:45] | All right, don’t believe me. | 好的 你不信 |
[47:48] | Where you going? | 你现在去哪里 |
[47:50] | To find Chucky. | 去找恰奇 |
[47:51] | How you gonna do that? | 你怎么找 |
[47:52] | I bought him from a peddler where I work. I’ll start there. | 我先去找把恰奇卖给我的那个小贩 |
[47:55] | That isn’t a good part of town to be in at this time of night. | 那里晚上治安很差 |
[47:58] | Mrs. Barclay, do you hear me? | 巴克利太太 你听到了没 |
[47:59] | You don’t want to go down there at this time of night. | 在晚上这个时候你不会要去那吧 |
[48:07] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[49:07] | Uh-huh. | 呃 |
[49:24] | What’s she doing here? | 她在那干嘛 |
[49:29] | Hey, excuse me. | 嘿 打扰一下 |
[49:32] | Mister. | 先生 |
[49:37] | I’m not gonna hurt you. Do you remember me? | 我不想伤害你的 还记得我吗 |
[49:40] | No, no. | 不 不记得 |
[49:41] | I’m sorry. I bought a doll from you | 不好意思 我昨天向你买了一只公仔 |
[49:42] | in back of Carson’s department store with my friend yesterday. | 和我朋友一起在卡尔森商店后面 |
[49:44] | -Doll? -Yes, a Good Guy doll. | -公仔 -是的 公仔 |
[49:46] | You sold it to me. Do you remember? | 你卖给我的 还记得吗 |
[49:48] | Oh, yeah, a doll. What about it? | 噢 公仔 怎么了 |
[49:50] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪里搞到的 |
[49:52] | What will you give me if I tell you? | 我告诉你的话你会给我什么好处 |
[49:54] | I don’t have much, but you’re welcome to whatever I have. | 我钱不多 有的都给你 |
[50:01] | It’s not enough. What else you got? | 还不够 你还有什么 |
[50:05] | That’s all I’ve got. | 就这些了 |
[50:06] | All you got? | 就这些 |
[50:07] | What are you… Yes. | 你到底 是的 |
[50:09] | That’s not all you got. | 这不是你所有身家 |
[50:10] | -Wait a minute. -No, you got a lot. | -等等 -不 你还有很多 |
[50:12] | No. No, no. | 没有 没有 没有 |
[50:14] | No. Wait. No, no! | 不 等一下 不 不 |
[50:17] | Pig! | 猪 |
[50:19] | Christ, he’s a cop! | 天哪 他是警察 |
[50:21] | All right. What about the rest of you? | 好吧 你们几个也想试试 |
[50:23] | You wanna party, too? | 你们也想来聚一聚吗 |
[50:31] | All right. Now, you want to answer the lady’s question now? | 现在可以告诉这位女士了吧 |
[50:33] | Where did you get the doll from? | 你从哪里搞到那公仔的 |
[50:35] | I don’t know nothing about no doll. | 我什么都不知道 |
[50:37] | You’re not gonna know nothing about nothing in a minute, | 你什么都不知道啊 |
[50:39] | unless you talk to me. Now talk! | 快告诉我 说 |
[50:41] | A burned-out toy store on Wabash. That’s where I got it. | 华比区一个被烧毁了的玩具店 我在那里得到的 |
[50:46] | Get out of here. | 滚 |
[50:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[50:53] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[50:56] | Well, wait a minute. Something the peddler said upset you. What was it? | 等等 那小贩说了些什么让你这么沮丧 |
[50:58] | I just told you, nothing. | 我说过了 没什么 |
[51:02] | God damn it. My son’s life is at stake. Now, what was it? | 见鬼了 我儿子很危险 究竟是什么 |
[51:06] | The place where he said he got the doll, | 他说他拿到公仔的地方 |
[51:08] | Charles Lee Ray died there. | 查尔斯·李·雷就是死在那里的 |
[51:10] | Who? | 谁 |
[51:11] | The Lake Shore Strangler. The man who’s partners with Eddie Caputo. | 那杀人犯和艾迪·卡普托是搭档 |
[51:17] | Hey. Where are you going now? | 嘿 你要去哪里 |
[51:18] | Wabash and Van Buren. | 华比和范拜仁 |
[51:19] | There’s nothing there. It’s an abandoned wreck of a store. | 那里什么都没有 那家店已经毁了 |
[51:22] | Why don’t you believe me? | 为什么你不相信我 |
[51:23] | It was struck by lightning the night that Charles Lee Ray died. | 查尔斯·李·雷死时 那里被闪电击中了 |
[51:28] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[51:29] | Because I was there. I was the man who killed him. | 因为我在那 是我杀死他的 |
[51:39] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[51:42] | It’s not exactly the kind of thing you tell someone. | 你不会把这种事告诉别人的 |
[51:46] | Come on, let me take you home. You need some sleep. | 来吧 我送你回家 你需要休息 |
[51:49] | Did he say anything? Anything at all? | 他说了什么吗 随便什么 |
[51:51] | -Who? -Charles Lee Ray. | -谁 -查尔斯·李·雷 |
[51:52] | Yeah. He threatened to kill me and Eddie Caputo. | 有啊 他威胁要杀了我和艾迪·卡普托 |
[52:09] | I’m sorry you couldn’t find anything to help Andy. | 我很抱歉你没能找到什么可以救安迪的 |
[52:12] | I really am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[52:14] | But I did. | 但我知道 |
[52:15] | I found out that Chucky is Charles Lee Ray. | 我发现恰奇就是查尔斯·李·雷 |
[52:18] | The only thing I don’t know is how he got inside the doll. | 我唯一不知道的是他怎样进入那公仔里面去的 |
[52:22] | Good night, Mrs. Barclay. | 晚安 巴克利夫人 |
[52:23] | Where did Charles Lee Ray live? | 查尔斯·李·雷住哪 |
[52:26] | Look, please, will you just get out of the car? | 好了 你能不能下车 |
[52:29] | Hey, just tell me where he lived. | 告诉我他住在哪里 |
[52:30] | Don’t you understand? Andy’s life depends on it. | 你还不明白吗 安迪的性命跟这个关系很大 |
[52:34] | 730 Stoney Island, the south side. | 斯托岛730号 南部 |
[52:36] | But I’ve already checked the place out. | 我查过了 |
[52:38] | There’s nothing there. Now, good night. | 那里什么也没有 晚安 |
[52:41] | Wait a minute. Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪里 |
[52:43] | -Home, to get some sleep. -No, you can’t do that. | -回家 休息一会 -你不能那样 |
[52:46] | Don’t you see? You just said it. | 你还不明白 你刚刚说过了 |
[52:48] | Chucky killed Caputo. That leaves you. | 恰奇杀了卡普托 你很吃惊吗 |
[52:51] | That does it. | 是的 |
[52:52] | Oh, please listen to me. | 听我说 |
[52:57] | Out. | 出去 |
[52:59] | I am telling you the truth. | 我在告诉你事实 |
[53:00] | Why won’t you believe me? | 为什么你不相信我 |
[53:01] | Because I’m sane, Mrs. Barclay. Sane and rational. | 因为我很理智 巴克利夫人 理智而且清醒 |
[53:06] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[53:08] | Do you remember what you said | 你还记得你遇到我的 |
[53:09] | the first night you met me in my apartment? | 第一个晚上说过的话吗 |
[53:11] | -What about it? -You said you didn’t like loose ends. | -什么 -你不喜欢悲惨的结局 |
[53:13] | Well, I’m a loose end. | 我已经很惨了 |
[53:14] | You can’t just let go what I said tonight without checking it out. | 在查清楚这件事前你别想让我走 |
[53:17] | For the last time, Mrs. Barclay, good night. | 最后一次 巴克利夫人 晚安 |
[54:17] | Good night, asshole. | 晚安 混蛋 |
[54:52] | Oh, god! | 啊 天 |
[55:15] | Jeez, look out! | 小心 |
[56:07] | Hi, Mikey. | 嗨 麦琪 |
[56:18] | Won’t do you any good, Mikey. You can’t hurt me. | 你这样做没用 麦琪 你伤不了我 |
[58:44] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[58:49] | What are you doing here? | 你在那里干什么 |
[58:53] | After I talked to you last night, | 在我昨晚跟你说过话后 |
[58:55] | I decided to go back to the station and pull Ray’s file. | 我决定回到局里并翻阅了雷的档案 |
[58:59] | I learned a couple of things. | 我知道了一些事 |
[59:00] | His nickname was Chucky, | 雷的小名就叫恰奇 |
[59:04] | and he spent a lot of time with this man. | 他跟这个男人混了很久 |
[59:12] | Now, all we have to do is find him before Chucky does. | 我们能做的就是在恰奇之前先找到他 |
[59:24] | Hello, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[59:28] | Over here. | 这里 |
[59:30] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[59:32] | It’s me. Chucky. | 是我 恰奇 |
[59:34] | What do you think? The grigri work? | 你怎么认为 符咒的作用吗 |
[59:40] | You know, when I came here learning all that stuff about how to beat death, | 你知道吗 我之前来学习驱鬼的时候 |
[59:44] | I thought maybe you were pulling my chain. | 你可能觉得我还是个小屁孩 |
[59:46] | But not now. Not now. | 但现在不是了 现在不一样 |
[59:50] | Only one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[59:51] | What? | 什么 |
[59:53] | This. I didn’t think anybody could hurt me. | 就是我不认为有人能伤到我 |
[59:57] | But last night, I got shot. | 但昨晚我被枪击了 |
[1:00:00] | You know something? It hurt. | 知道吗 受伤了 |
[1:00:02] | It hurt like a son of a bitch. It even bled. | 他妈的受伤了 甚至流血了 |
[1:00:05] | Now why’s that, John? | 为什么这样 约翰 |
[1:00:08] | You’re turning human. | 你正在转变为人类吧 |
[1:00:09] | What? | 什么 |
[1:00:11] | The more time you spend in that body, | 你寄居在身体上的时间越长 |
[1:00:15] | the more human you’ll become. | 你就越来越向人类转变 |
[1:00:18] | You mean I have to live out the rest of my life in this body? | 你意思是我以后都得生存在这身体里 |
[1:00:22] | No fucking way. You got me into this, you get me out. | 没门 你把我弄到里面去 就得把我弄出来 |
[1:00:28] | I can’t do that, Chucky. | 我做不到 恰奇 |
[1:00:29] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[1:00:31] | Because you’re an abomination, | 因为你很讨厌 |
[1:00:34] | an outrage against nature. | 你的暴行违背了天理 |
[1:00:37] | You perverted everything I’ve taught you and used it for evil. | 你扭曲了我教你做的全部事情把它用于邪恶 |
[1:00:42] | And you have to be stopped. | 你必须被阻止 |
[1:00:48] | You know, I thought something like this might happen. | 你知道吗 我早就想到类似这样的事情可能会发生 |
[1:00:50] | That’s why I prepared for it. | 所以我已经准备好了 |
[1:00:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[1:00:54] | Your own personal mojo, doc. | 你自己的魔人 |
[1:00:58] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[1:00:59] | Sure. How do you want it? Broken leg? | 当然 你想要什么样的 断了腿的 |
[1:01:05] | Shouldn’t tell your customers where you hide things like this, John. | 你就不应该告诉你的顾客这种东西藏在哪里 约翰 |
[1:01:09] | Gets you in trouble every time. | 每次都让你陷入麻烦 |
[1:01:11] | Now how do I get out of this body? | 我怎样才能离开这身子 |
[1:01:14] | No, I won’t tell you. | 不 我不会告诉你 |
[1:01:16] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:01:19] | Tell me or die, John. Your choice. | 告诉我或者去死 约翰 你选择 |
[1:01:23] | No, I’ll tell you. | 不要 我会告诉你的 |
[1:01:28] | You have to transfer your soul out of the doll | 你必须把你的灵魂传出那个公仔 |
[1:01:31] | into that of the first human being you revealed your true self to. | 给第一个看到你真面目的人体内 |
[1:01:36] | You mean the first person I let in on the fact that I was really alive? | 你是说只要传给第一个知道我是活的人就行了 |
[1:01:42] | I don’t believe it. I just don’t believe it. | 我不相信 真不敢相信 |
[1:01:45] | The first person I let in on my little secret was a six-year-old kid. | 第一个知道我秘密的是一个6岁的孩子 |
[1:01:50] | I’m gonna be six years old again. | 我又要变成一个6岁的小孩 |
[1:01:52] | Well, John, it’s been fun, but I gotta go. | 约翰 真有趣 但我会干 |
[1:01:57] | I have a date with a six-year-old boy. | 我和那小孩还有约 |
[1:02:00] | And you have a date with death. | 而你则和死神有约 |
[1:02:07] | So long, John. | 再见 约翰 |
[1:02:34] | Hold it. Wait, wait. | 别急 等等 等等 |
[1:02:43] | Oh, my God. | 啊 老天 |
[1:02:48] | -Too late. -What? | -太迟了 -什么 |
[1:02:51] | Must save the boy. Must… | 一定要救那小孩 一定 |
[1:02:56] | Must get his soul | 必须把他的灵魂 |
[1:02:59] | into him like he got into doll. | 放进他的身体就像他进入公仔的身体里一样 |
[1:03:02] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:04] | You must stop him before he can say the chant. | 你必须在他唱出圣歌前阻止他 |
[1:03:08] | Kill him before he can say it. | 在他说出来前杀了他 |
[1:03:11] | But how? How? | 但要怎样做 怎么做 |
[1:03:14] | The heart. His heart is almost human. | 心脏 他的心几乎是人类的 |
[1:03:20] | It’s the only way. Through the heart. | 这是唯一的方法 穿过心脏 |
[1:03:41] | Help me! Help me! Dr. Ardmore, Chucky’s here! | 救我 救我 阿得莫医生 恰奇在这里 |
[1:03:55] | Help me! He’s coming to kill me! He’s here. Chucky’s here. | 救命 他要来杀我 在这里 恰奇在这里 |
[1:04:00] | I don’t see anybody. | 我没看到有人 |
[1:04:03] | But, Doctor, Chucky’s here, | 但是医生 恰奇在这里 |
[1:04:06] | and he’s going to kill me. | 他要杀我 |
[1:04:11] | But Chucky is here, and he’s going to kill me! | 恰奇在这里 他要杀我 |
[1:04:19] | He’s going to kill me. | 他要杀我 |
[1:04:22] | Please don’t leave me. Please. | 别丢下我 求你了 |
[1:05:18] | No! | 不 |
[1:05:22] | Andy, stop. | 安迪 别动 |
[1:05:24] | Hey, wait a minute. | 嘿 等等 |
[1:05:25] | Stop him! | 阻止他 |
[1:05:39] | Check the north corridor. | 查一下北面的走廊 |
[1:06:26] | Easy. Easy, it’s all right, Andy. It’s all right. | 放松 放松 没事的 安迪 没事 |
[1:06:29] | You’re not gonna need this anymore, all right? | 你再也不需要它了 是吗 |
[1:06:33] | But I do. Chucky’s in the room, and he’s trying to kill me. | 但我要 恰奇在房里 他想要杀了我 |
[1:06:36] | No, Andy. It’s gonna be all right. I’m here now. | 不 安迪 没事的 我在这儿 |
[1:06:39] | And I’m gonna protect you. | 我会保护你 |
[1:06:41] | Andy. Easy, boy. Easy. | 安迪 放松 放松点 |
[1:06:44] | Come on, nobody’s here. | 这里没人 |
[1:06:46] | No, please. He’ll kill you, too. | 不 别这样 他也会杀了你 |
[1:06:47] | Andy, now… | 安迪 现在 |
[1:06:49] | No, please. Listen to me. Please. | 不 请听我说 求你了 |
[1:06:52] | Andy, now this is just gonna sting you for one second. | 这只会让你疼一会 |
[1:07:09] | Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! | 不要 不要 不要 不要 |
[1:07:19] | Stop. | 不要 |
[1:07:37] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:07:39] | Look, miss, could you just excuse us for a minute here, all right? | 小姐 你能离开一会吗 |
[1:07:41] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:45] | -What? -Yeah, yeah. | -什么 -是啊 是啊 |
[1:07:47] | Fried him to a crisp with the electric shock machine and then he escaped. | 把他放到那机器里面炸成薯片 但他跑了 |
[1:07:50] | Escaped? Where? | 跑了 哪里 |
[1:07:52] | We don’t know, but I bet she does. | 我们也不知道 但我想她知道 |
[1:08:00] | Chucky. You seen Chucky anywhere? | 是恰奇 你见过恰奇吗 |
[1:08:03] | -Who’s Chucky? -Kid’s doll. | -谁是恰奇 -一个公仔 |
[1:08:05] | The same one that was at the station house. | 跟局里那个是一样的 |
[1:08:07] | Have you seen him anywhere? | 你见过他吗 |
[1:08:08] | What am I gonna know about a doll? Where are you going? | 我怎么会知道一个公仔 你们去哪 |
[1:08:15] | They think Andy did it. | 他们认为是安迪干的 |
[1:08:16] | I know, the girl said that Chucky was here, | 我知道 那女孩说恰奇在这里 |
[1:08:18] | and that he was looking for Andy. | 找安迪 |
[1:08:19] | -But where would Andy go? -He’d go home. | -安迪能去哪呢 -家 |
[1:08:21] | I always told him to go there if he was in trouble. | 我说去那里如果他有麻烦的话 |
[1:08:23] | -Does he have a key? -It’s under the mat. | -他有钥匙吗 -在门毯下 |
[1:08:25] | Come on. Come on. We don’t have much time. | 快点 快点 我们没有时间了 |
[1:08:52] | Look, George. | 看 乔治 |
[1:08:54] | Some child left their doll in the elevator. | 一些小孩把他们的公仔扔在了电梯里 |
[1:08:56] | Leave it alone. | 别管它 |
[1:08:57] | Whoever left it there will come back looking for it. | 那些扔了公仔的小孩会回来找 |
[1:09:05] | Ugly doll. | 真丑的公仔 |
[1:09:08] | -Fuck you. | -靠 |
[1:10:53] | Surprise! | 吃惊吧 |
[1:11:27] | Batter up! | 打啊 |
[1:12:12] | Give me the power, I beg of you. | 给我力量吧 求你了 |
[1:12:32] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[1:12:40] | Andy! Andy! | -安迪 -安迪 |
[1:12:41] | Andy, can you hear me? | 安迪 你能听到吗 |
[1:12:50] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[1:12:52] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[1:12:58] | Stop! Ow! | 站住 噢 |
[1:13:01] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[1:13:02] | Karen, Karen, are you all right? | 凯伦 凯伦 你没事吧 |
[1:13:09] | Oh, Mike. | 喔 迈克 |
[1:13:10] | Just take care of Andy. | 照顾好安迪 |
[1:13:16] | Karen, Karen. | 凯伦 凯伦 |
[1:13:18] | Take this. Take it. | 拿着这个 拿着 |
[1:13:20] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[1:13:23] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[1:14:24] | What’s wrong? Gun jammed? | 怎么了 卡壳 |
[1:15:05] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[1:15:06] | Andy, help me. The matches. | 安迪 救我 火柴 |
[1:15:09] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[1:15:11] | Please! Now! | 求你 现在 |
[1:15:24] | Andy, no, please. | 安迪 不要 |
[1:15:27] | We’re friends to the end. Remember? | 我们是永远的好朋友 记得吗 |
[1:15:30] | This is the end, friend. | 已经结束了 朋友 |
[1:16:18] | Oh, my baby. | 啊 宝贝 |
[1:16:19] | Karen? Andy? | 凯伦 安迪 |
[1:16:22] | You all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[1:16:30] | Andy, go get me the first-aid kit | 安迪 帮我拿点急救包 |
[1:16:32] | under the kitchen sink really fast. Okay? | 在厨房水槽下面 |
[1:16:34] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:16:35] | Oh, God. Chucky’s dead. | 天啊 恰奇已经死了 |
[1:16:50] | Mommy, Chucky’s gone. | 妈咪 恰奇跑了 |
[1:16:54] | Andy, hurry up. | 安迪 快点 |
[1:16:57] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[1:17:13] | Hello, Andy. | 嗨 安迪 |
[1:17:17] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[1:17:22] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[1:17:27] | Give me the boy, and I’ll let you live. | 把那男孩给我 我不杀你 |
[1:17:29] | Do you hear me? Give me the boy. | 听到了没 把他给我 |
[1:17:55] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[1:18:29] | Give me the boy. | 把小孩交给我 |
[1:19:41] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这里究竟发生了什么事 |
[1:19:43] | Oh, hey, hey, hey. | 噢 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[1:19:44] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[1:19:49] | God! | 天 |
[1:19:53] | Oh, Jesus. | 上帝 |
[1:19:59] | Yeah, I got a cop down here. Multiple stab wounds. | 有警员倒下了 多处刀伤 |
[1:20:01] | The Brewster Apartments on North Grand Street. Make it fast. | 北格兰街的部鲁斯特区 快点 |
[1:20:04] | All right, they’re gonna be here in 10 minutes. Now, tell me what happened. | 他们10分钟内到 发生什么事了 |
[1:20:07] | The kid was right. The doll’s alive. | 那小孩说对了 公仔是活的 |
[1:20:10] | He almost got the three of us. | 他几乎把我们3人都困住了 |
[1:20:12] | Come on, what are you talking about? | 正经点 你胡说什么啊 |
[1:20:14] | You don’t believe me? All right, well, go on. Check it out in the hall. | 你不信 继续到大厅里检查下 |
[1:20:18] | It’s scattered all over the place. | 他可能在这厅里的任何地方 |
[1:20:20] | But don’t touch it. Do you understand me? | 但别碰它 懂吗 |
[1:20:22] | Don’t you touch one part of it! | 别碰它任何地方 |
[1:20:23] | All right, look. Take it easy, okay? | 好的 放松点 |
[1:20:25] | Just relax yourself, all right? All right. | 放松点 好吗 |
[1:21:06] | Okay, Mike. I’d like you to take a look at this thing, okay? | 迈克 我想你去看看这玩意 |
[1:21:09] | Because there’s no way this thing’s alive. | 因为那东西不可能还是活的 |
[1:21:13] | I thought I told you not to touch it. | 我告诉你别碰 |
[1:21:15] | Mike, will you be sensible? | 迈克 理智点 |
[1:21:16] | Come on, look. It’s as dead as they come. It’s dead. | 看 就像死了一样 它死了 |
[1:21:21] | Choke him! Kill him! | 杀了他 杀了他 |
[1:21:23] | I’ll rip his throat out. | 我要拧断他的脖子 |
[1:21:25] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[1:21:30] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[1:21:35] | Kill him now! Strangle him! Don’t let go! | 杀了他 扼死他 别让他跑了 |
[1:21:46] | -God. | -天 |
[1:21:55] | Kill them! Kill them! Kill them all! | 杀了他们 杀了他们 杀光他们 |
[1:21:58] | The heart. Shoot him in the heart. | 心脏 射他的心脏 |
[1:22:26] | Hi, I’m Chucky. | 嗨 我是恰奇 |
[1:22:28] | Wanna play? | 想玩 |
[1:22:42] | You believe me now? | 你现在相信我了吧 |
[1:22:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:22:48] | But who’s gonna believe me? | 但还有谁信我 |
[1:22:55] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:22:58] | All right. Ready? Here we go. | 没事吧 好了没 走吧 |
[1:23:06] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:23:21] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[1:23:22] | Come on. We’re gonna go to the hospital with Mike. | 走 我们和迈克一起去医院 |
[1:23:26] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |