英文名称:Child's Play 3
年代:1991
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:08] | This is Andy Barclay. | 这是安迪·巴克利 |
[04:10] | Eight years ago,he touched off the scandal | 八年前 他引发的一起事件 |
[04:12] | that nearly crippled this company, | 差点使公司倒闭 |
[04:14] | claiming that his Good Guy doll, Chucky, | 声称他的好家伙玩偶 恰吉 |
[04:16] | was possessed by Charles Lee Ray, | 被查尔斯·李·雷附身 |
[04:20] | the notorious Lakeshore Strangler. | 一个声名狼藉的湖畔杀人犯 |
[04:27] | Now I ask you,ladies and gentlemen, | 征求意见 女士们和先生们 |
[04:29] | after all the lawsuits and negative publicity, | 在所有的诉讼和负面言论之后 |
[04:33] | when the company is finally getting back on its feet again, | 公司最终决定恢复生产这个”好家伙” |
[04:36] | where is the wisdom in putting the Good Guy back on the market? | 讨论一下此产品推回到市场有何明智之举 |
[04:41] | Mr. Sullivan,before any of this happened, | 沙利文先生 在事件发生之前 |
[04:44] | the Good Guy outsold all our other toys 2-to-I. | “好家伙”娃娃的销量是其他娃娃的两倍 |
[04:48] | Even now, interest in the market place is at its peak. | 即使现在 市场的需求兴趣点也是在最巅峰 |
[04:51] | The factory is up and running again. | 工厂已经进入再次量产阶段 |
[04:53] | We should be in stores by next week. | 在下周之前产品应进入各大商店 |
[04:56] | We cannot let the fantasies of one disturbed boy | 我们不能让一个有”恐慌症”的孩子 |
[05:00] | influence company policy. | 来影响了公司的效益 |
[05:03] | Well, what if the doll somehow affects | 还有 如果这种娃娃以消极的方式 |
[05:06] | another child in a negative way? | 影响了其他的孩子 |
[05:08] | You could have a public relations nightmare on your hands. | 在你心里可能就会有一种无法摆脱的公共梦魇 |
[05:11] | You know, one of the hardest things about this business | 你们知道 这笔生意最难过的坎 |
[05:16] | is that it is a business. | 就是这是一笔生意 |
[05:18] | It doesn’t matter what we’re selling. | 我们卖什么并不重要 |
[05:21] | Whether it’s cars,nuclear weapons, or, yes, even toys. | 无论是汽车 核武器 甚至是玩具 |
[05:27] | The bottom line is the bottom line. | 问题的关键在于 |
[05:31] | And what are children,after all,but consumer trainees | 孩子们算什么 毕竟 还是新生消费者 |
[05:38] | Andy Barclay is ancient history. | 安迪·巴克利已经成为历史 |
[05:42] | No one remembers him. Nobody cares. | 没人记得他 没人关注他 |
[05:51] | I have made up my mind. | 我已经决定 |
[05:53] | We’re moving ahead. | 要继续向前发展 |
[05:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[05:56] | -Okay -All right. | -好的 -好的 |
[05:59] | Mr. Sullivan. | 沙利文先生 |
[06:01] | If there’s nothing I can say to convince you, | 若没之前的事 我会全力支持你 |
[06:04] | then I must go on record with my position. | 但是我现在必须要表明我的立场 |
[06:06] | I’m completely against this. | 我非常反对这样做 |
[06:07] | Your position is crystal clear, Miles, | 你的立场已经很清楚了 迈尔斯 |
[06:11] | and you can be sure I won’t forget. | 你也知道我也不会忘记历史的 |
[06:13] | Just a minute, folks! Please. | 朋友们 稍等一下 |
[06:15] | Mr. Sullivan, we have a little surprise for you. | 沙利文先生 有个小惊喜 |
[06:17] | The guys at the factory sent this over. | 工厂那边送来的 |
[06:19] | And we all wanted you to have it. | 我们都希望你会收下它 |
[06:20] | It’s the first one off the assembly line. | 这是第一个下线的产品 |
[06:22] | The Good Guy of the ’90s! | 90年代的”好家伙” |
[06:42] | Well, if there’s nothing else,I’m gonna get going. | 好吧 如果没事了 我要撤了 |
[06:47] | Fine. | 走吧 |
[06:48] | It’s just,my wife’s expecting me. | 就是 我老婆在等我呢 |
[06:51] | It’s our anniversary. | 今天是结婚周年日 |
[06:52] | Fine, Petzold. | 走吧 佩佐德 |
[06:54] | Well, I guess I could review the Larrabee report after dinner. | 我想 晚餐之后重新仔细研究下市场调研报告 |
[06:58] | Good night,Mr. Sullivan. | 晚安 沙利文先生 |
[07:00] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[08:59] | Well, despite a downdraft in the bond market, | 尽管股市趋势疲软 |
[09:00] | stocks were able to post a rally on Friday, | 各大股东依然会迅速重整旗鼓 |
[09:02] | thanks to a couple of different factors. | 这里要感谢各大工厂的鼎力相助 |
[09:04] | Not only did the stronger-than-expected employment report | 强于预期的就业报告 |
[09:06] | allay some recession fears, | 不仅减轻了经济的衰退 |
[09:08] | but also there was a technical rebound in stock, | 而且使部分个股出现技术性反弹 |
[09:10] | short covering, program buying, | 空头回补 持续买进 |
[09:11] | and the resurgence in the deal stocks | 并且帮助了在个股交易中 |
[09:13] | help set the tone for rally on the Street. | 资金的回转和定下私募起点 |
[09:15] | Here’s a look at the numbers now. | 下面我们看一下数据 |
[09:16] | For Friday, the Dow Industrial’s up sixteen and two-thirds. | 本周五 道琼斯指数提升了16个百分点占比三分之二 |
[09:18] | Of the highs of the day, | 今日涨幅最高点中 |
[09:20] | the transportation average up a little better than three. | 其交易量稍好一点 要比同期提升三倍 |
[09:22] | Utilities bouncing up a point to pass at 12, at22, 61, 78. | 公共事业股涨幅均为 12点 22点 61点 78点 |
[09:26] | S&P 500 Cash are better than two | S&P 500指数显示交易峰值多达两个 |
[09:28] | with the margin peaking up almost two and a half | 同比增高了接近2 5倍 |
[09:30] | with the premier ending at 1.59. | 最后以1 59的涨幅率收官 |
[09:32] | New York Stock Exchange Index up 1.23, | 纽约证券交易所涨幅率达到1 23 |
[09:34] | volume backing off a bit at 164 million shares. | 收仓成交量达到1 64亿股 |
[09:37] | Advances beat declines just about | 白天纽约证券交易所 |
[09:39] | 9-to-5 on the New York Stock Exchange. | 成交量继续持续走高 |
[09:40] | The up volume 103 million shares,the down volume… | 涨幅成交量达到1 03亿股 跌幅成交量 |
[10:03] | In just a moment’s time… | 仅仅就在那小段时间里 |
[10:41] | Where is it? | 哪去了 |
[10:52] | Ah. | 啊 |
[11:54] | Hi, my name is Larry. | 嘿 我叫拉瑞 |
[11:56] | Hi, my name is Pauly. | 嘿 我叫泼瑞 |
[11:57] | -Hey, wanna play? -Hey, wanna play? | -嘿 想玩玩么 -嘿 想玩玩么 |
[12:01] | -I like to be hugged. -I like to be hugged. | -我喜欢被拥抱 -我喜欢被拥抱 |
[12:04] | Hi, my name is Larry. | 嘿 我叫拉瑞 |
[12:06] | Hi, my name is Pauly. | 嘿 我叫泼瑞 |
[12:07] | -Hey, wanna play? -Hey, wanna play? | -嘿 想玩玩么 -嘿 想玩玩么 |
[12:11] | -I like to be hugged. -I like to be hugged. | -我喜欢被拥抱 -我喜欢被拥抱 |
[12:13] | Hi, my name is Larry. | 嘿 我叫拉瑞 |
[12:15] | Hi, my name is Pauly. | 嘿 我叫泼瑞 |
[12:17] | -Hey, wanna play? -Hey, wanna play? | -嘿 想玩玩么 -嘿 想玩玩么 |
[12:20] | I like to be… | 我喜欢被 |
[12:40] | Don’t fuck with the Chuck! | 别他妈的惹恰吉 |
[12:45] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[13:02] | Bull’s-eye! | 正中靶心 |
[13:45] | Just like the good old days! | 就像当年的欢乐时光 |
[13:48] | Nothing like a strangulation to get the circulation going. | 勒死是最流行的最直接的 |
[14:03] | You’re my only ticket out of here, Andy. | 你是让我移魂出窍的仅存票根 安迪 |
[14:07] | I got to get out of this goddamn body. | 我就想从这个该死娃娃壳里出去 |
[14:11] | Where are you, you little shit? | 你在哪呢 小混蛋 |
[14:15] | 档案 安迪·巴克利 年龄 16周岁 被肯特军校缓释入取 | |
[14:20] | KENT MILITARY SCHOOL | 肯特军校 |
[14:28] | Inward, hut! | 向左向右 转 |
[14:43] | Come on.Come on, yeah!You can do it! | 加油 加油 你一定行的 |
[14:45] | Come on. You can do it,Jackson, hurry up. | 加油 你行的 杰克逊 加油 |
[14:48] | Yeah! Move. Yes! | 不错 继续 很好 |
[14:50] | Come on. Let’s go.Yeah! Come on. | 加油 继续向前 赶快 |
[14:53] | Get moving! Go to the end of the line! | 继续前进 向终点进发 |
[15:06] | I see that for the past eight years | 我看到在过去的八年里 |
[15:08] | you’ve been in one foster home after another. | 你被寄养在他人家庭中 |
[15:10] | Mind if I ask why? | 介意我知道原因么 |
[15:14] | They took me away from my mother. | 他们把我从妈妈身边带走 |
[15:17] | She’s ….under special care. | 她是 迫不得已而为之 |
[15:21] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[15:23] | I meant how come you never got settled anywhere? | 我是说你怎么就不能安定在某个地方呢 |
[15:31] | Adjustment problems. | 换换环境 |
[15:32] | I can read, Barclay. | 我认字 巴克利 |
[15:35] | I’m asking you. | 我要你口头回答 |
[15:40] | I never felt comfortable with those people. | 和那些人在一起就从没舒服过 |
[15:43] | They weren’t family, they were strangers. | 他们不是我的家人 是陌生人 |
[15:48] | All right, listen up, Barclay. | 好吧 听着 巴克利 |
[15:52] | I’m willing to cut you some sack because you’ve had it so rough, | 我很乐意修理修理你 因为你太不老实了 |
[15:57] | but you’re a troublemaker. | 总是到处惹麻烦 |
[16:00] | And I got a real problem with troublemakers. | 现在我正式接手了你这个小捣蛋鬼 |
[16:02] | They don’t fit into the system. | 在军校捣乱可是不行的 |
[16:05] | So here’s my advice. | 给你几条忠告 |
[16:08] | Grow up, you’re not a kid anymore. | 长大点吧 你再也不是个孩子了 |
[16:11] | It’s time to forget these fantasies of killer dolls. | 是时候忘记那些杀手玩偶的幻想了 |
[16:16] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[16:19] | “When I was a child,I thought as a child. | “当我还是个孩子的时候 我像孩子一样的思考” |
[16:22] | “But when I became a man,I put away childish things.” | “但是当我成为男人时 我就远离了儿时的天真” |
[16:29] | First Corinthians. | 小新兵 |
[16:31] | Look alive,Barclay, on your feet! | 注意口令 巴克利 起立 |
[16:33] | At Kent, we take bedwetters | 在肯特军校 我们接收尿床的蠢蛋 |
[16:36] | and turn them into men. | 然后把他们变成男人 |
[16:49] | Oh, yes. Yes. | 哦 不错 不错 |
[16:53] | Oh, yes! | 真不错 |
[16:55] | We’re seeing some skin now, aren’t we? | 我们都能看到头皮了 是吧 |
[17:02] | Presto! You’re bald. | 滚吧 剪成光头了 |
[17:12] | Always feels a little weird at first. | 一开始总会感觉有点怪异 |
[17:17] | Next. | 下一位 |
[17:28] | Kiss it goodbye. | 和它吻别吧 |
[17:35] | You know, the Romans invented the military cut. | 知道吧 罗马人发明的大兵头 |
[17:38] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[17:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:41] | To keep their hair short | 把头发剪短了 |
[17:43] | so their enemies couldn’t grab ahold of it in battle | 那在战争中敌人就无法抓头 |
[17:47] | and slit their throat. | 然后也无法割喉 |
[17:52] | Now, hold still. | 现在 坐稳了 |
[18:02] | Oh, shit. | 哦 该死 |
[18:08] | We’re back,and we’re better than ever. | 我们又回来了 我们比以往更卡哇伊了 |
[18:10] | No one will play with me. | 没人愿意和我玩 |
[18:13] | Uh-oh.There’s a friend in need. | 哦 哦 有一位孤单的小伙伴 |
[18:19] | Hey, cheer up! | 嘿 振作点 |
[18:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:22] | I’m a Good Guy. | 我是好家伙 |
[18:23] | Good Guy! Good Guy! Good Guy! Good Guy! | 好家伙 好家伙 好家伙 好家伙 |
[18:35] | I’ve just come from the Good Guy Clubhouse, | 我刚刚从好家伙之家赶来 |
[18:38] | and I’ll be your friend till the end. | 我将永远成为你的小伙伴 |
[18:40] | You will? | 做我小伙伴 |
[18:41] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[18:44] | Sure I will. | 当然 |
[18:45] | Hidey-h o! | 嘿 嘚 吼 |
[18:47] | So, all aboard for high-flying fun with me,your friend till the end, | 来吧 和我一起尽享高飞的乐趣吧 永远做你的小伙伴 |
[18:51] | the Good Guy doll from Play Pals. | 我是来自”玩偶伙伴”的”好家伙” |
[18:56] | Come on, man! | 得了吧 哥们 |
[19:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[19:43] | The bastards! Fucking bastards! | 杂碎们 狗杂碎们 |
[19:45] | What happened? | 咋回事 |
[19:46] | Shelton,that’s what happened. | 谢尔顿 就是那帮狗杂碎 |
[19:47] | Shelton and his goddamn lackeys. | 谢尔顿和他的屌丝小喽啰们 |
[19:51] | Thank you. I’m fine. | 谢了 我没事 |
[19:53] | I’m Andy. | 我叫安迪 |
[19:56] | You must be new. | 你一定是新来的 |
[19:58] | Otherwise you’d know they don’t tolerate any form of individuality here. | 不然你不会不知道这里的规矩 |
[20:00] | Certainly nothing so personal as the first name. | 名字中”名”全部都是公开的 |
[20:02] | Yeah, right, I forgot.Barclay. | 啊 对 我忘了 我姓巴克利 |
[20:05] | Whitehurst.Harold Aubrey for the record. | 怀特·赫斯特 档案上是哈洛德·奥布瑞 |
[20:11] | So, who’s this Shelton? | 那 谢尔顿是谁 |
[20:15] | Cadet Lieutenant Colonel Brett C. Shelton. | 军校助理 布雷特·C·谢尔顿上校 |
[20:18] | He’s God around here. | 这里他就是上帝 |
[20:20] | Don’t expect any mercy from him. | 不要幻想他会仁慈 |
[20:22] | Welcome to hell, Barclay. | 欢迎来到地狱 巴克利 |
[20:33] | All present and accounted for, sir. | 全体集合完毕 长官 |
[20:34] | Thank you, Major Ellis. | 稍息 埃尔斯少校 |
[21:09] | You’re the new boy, huh? | 你新来的 是吧 |
[21:11] | Yeah. | 是 |
[21:13] | How you doing? | 感觉咋样 |
[21:16] | -Pretty good. -Good. | -非常好 -那就好 |
[21:20] | Who said you could look at me? | 谁说了你可以向我直视的 |
[21:23] | Do you know who I am? | 知道我是谁么 |
[21:26] | Shelton? | 谢尔顿 |
[21:27] | That’s Lieutenant Colonel Shelton to you, asshole! | 对你来说是军校助理谢尔顿上校 混蛋 |
[21:31] | Lieutenant Colonel Shelton. | 军校助理谢尔顿上校 |
[21:32] | No. Lieutenant Colonel Shelton, | 不对 是”军校助理谢尔顿上校” |
[21:39] | sir. | “长官” |
[21:42] | Lieutenant Colonel Shelton, sir. | 军校助理谢尔顿上校 长官 |
[21:45] | What’s your name,dipweed? | 叫啥名 傻瓜 |
[21:48] | Barclay. | 巴克利 |
[21:52] | -Sir. -Louder. | -长官 -大声点 |
[21:53] | -Sir! -Louder! | -长官 -再大声点 |
[21:55] | -Sir! -Louder! | -长官 -再大声点 |
[21:56] | Sir! | 长官 |
[22:03] | That’s much better, new boy.That’s much better. | 这才像点样 新来的 这才像点样 |
[22:12] | Shit, Whitehurst. | 妈的 怀特·赫斯特 |
[22:17] | You are without a doubt | 你们不用怀疑 |
[22:19] | the most pathetic thing I have ever seen! | 这是我见过最悲哀的事 |
[22:23] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 你们同意不 |
[22:26] | I asked you a nimrod! question, | 我问你话呢 小子 |
[22:31] | No, sir! I don’t agree, sir! | 不 长官 我不同意 长官 |
[22:33] | Are you contradicting me,you sorry-ass sack of shit? | 你在反驳我吧 认为我是在胡扯吗 |
[22:37] | You asshole. | 去你妈的 |
[22:45] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[22:47] | I said,”You asshole,” sir! | 我刚说”去你妈的”长官 |
[22:56] | You think you’re pretty funny,don’t you, De Silva? | 你以为你挺搞笑的 是吧 德·斯尔娃 |
[22:59] | Yes, I do, sir. | 是 挺搞笑 长官 |
[23:03] | Why don’t you drop and give me 25 right now? | 那你现在何不赶紧趴下做25个 |
[23:06] | Twenty-five what, sir? | 25个啥 长官 |
[23:09] | Twenty-five push-ups,De Silva. | 25个俯卧撑 德·斯尔娃 |
[23:16] | One, sir. Two, sir… | 一个 长官 两个 长官 |
[23:18] | Now, you women might think that | 现在 你们女生可能以为 |
[23:22] | because you’re so much more delicate, | 你们比其他人更加脆弱 |
[23:24] | you deserve some sort of special treatment, | 你们就该受到一些优待 |
[23:28] | and once a month we’re just going to get on out of your way. | 但是我们只有一个月 你们必须抛弃那些鬼想法 |
[23:31] | Twelve, sir.Thirteen, sir. | 十二个 长官 十三个 长官 |
[23:32] | Well, you can forget it. | 就是 忘掉那些恶习 |
[23:35] | The same rules apply for everybody. | 每人都要遵守同一篇规章制度 |
[23:38] | Eighteen, sir. Nineteen, sir. | 十八个 长官 十九个 长官 |
[23:40] | Only the fittest survive. | 适者生存 |
[23:43] | Twenty-two, sir.Twenty-three, sir. | 二十二个 长官 二十三个 长官 |
[23:45] | One-handed. | 一只手 |
[23:49] | Twenty-four, sir. | 二十四个 长官 |
[23:52] | Twenty-five, sir. | 二十五个 长官 |
[23:56] | Recover. | 归队 |
[24:16] | How you doing, Tyler? | 今天过的咋样 泰勒 |
[24:24] | Sorry. Nothing from your dad today.Maybe tomorrow. | 抱歉 今天没你爸爸的信 明天来吧 |
[24:29] | Listen,he’s busy flying jets,defending the country. | 听着 他忙着开战斗机 保卫国家 |
[24:33] | He’ll write to you when he gets the chance. | 他一有机会就会写信给你的 |
[24:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:36] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[24:39] | I got a job for you. | 帮我做件事 |
[24:46] | Would you give this to the new kid for me? Barclay. | 能把这个给那个新来的吗 巴克利 |
[24:49] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[24:51] | Attaboy. | 好孩子 |
[24:53] | Whoa. | 哇喔 |
[25:02] | Watch it, kid! Anyway, how could you be so stupid? | 看着点 小子 算了 你怎么能这么笨 |
[25:16] | Hey, look out! | 嘿 看着点 |
[26:06] | A Good Guy. | 好家伙娃娃 |
[26:14] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈的是谁 |
[26:17] | I thought you guys only said three sentences. | 我以为你们只会说三句话呢 |
[26:21] | I’m new and improved. | 我是最新改良升级版的 |
[26:25] | I never saw a doll like you before. | 我以前从没看过像你这样的娃娃 |
[26:28] | All right, kid,fun’s over. | 好吧 孩子 不开玩笑了 |
[26:31] | Where the hell’s Andy? | 他妈的安迪在哪 |
[26:34] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[26:36] | Can’t you read? | 你不认字么 |
[26:37] | He was supposed to get this package. | 这件包裹是寄给他的 |
[26:40] | Tampering with the mail is a federal offense. | 偷拆邮件可是大罪哦 |
[26:44] | Sorry.Is he your best friend? | 抱歉 他是你的好朋友么 |
[26:48] | He’s more than that.He’s my new lease on life. | 比那还亲 他简直是我生命中的曙光 |
[26:54] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[26:58] | I got a new body, | 这有现成的新身体 |
[27:00] | and I ain’t told anyone about my little secret yet. | 和他移魂之后不说出我的秘密就行了 |
[27:07] | So, what’s your name, kid? | 你叫啥名 孩子 |
[27:11] | Tyler. What’s yours? | 泰勒 你的呢 |
[27:14] | Chucky. But, uh, | 恰吉 但是 |
[27:18] | my real name is Charles Lee Ray. | 我的真名叫查尔斯·李·雷 |
[27:50] | Whitehurst,what am I doing wrong? | 怀特·赫斯特 我总是打偏 |
[28:04] | Is there anything you can’t do? | 还有什么你办不到的么 |
[28:06] | Yeah. I can’t seem to get thrown out of this place. | 有啊 看起来我离不开这里了 |
[28:10] | Barclay,meet De Silva. | 巴克利 见过德·斯尔娃了 |
[28:13] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[28:16] | So, want to show me? | 嗯 能指导指导我么 |
[28:18] | -Yeah, sure. -Okay. | -当然 可以 -谢谢 |
[28:33] | No. Put the elbow…Yeah, like that. | 不 肘部放低 对 就这样 |
[28:42] | And like this. | 然后这样 |
[28:49] | No. Keep both eyes open. | 不 两只眼睛都睁开 |
[28:53] | Keep your sights on the target. | 视线要盯住目标 |
[28:57] | Now hold your breath. | 稳住呼吸 |
[29:00] | Squeeze the trigger,don’t pull it. | 扣紧扳机 不要太紧了 |
[29:07] | You’re not concentrating. | 你很不专心 |
[29:12] | You know, it was really great what you did for us back there at formation. | 知道吗 在集合时你为我们所做的 真的是棒极了 |
[29:16] | Well,Shelton’s a major dick. | 是的 谢尔顿就是个二逼 |
[29:17] | Tell me about it. | 给我讲讲他的事 |
[29:27] | Couldn’t we just play hide-and-seek? | 我们就玩捉迷藏行么 |
[29:30] | Hold still. | 淡定哦 |
[29:32] | What do you call this game anyway? | 随便了 你怎么叫这个游戏 |
[29:35] | Hide the Soul. Trust me.You’re gonna love it. | “灵魂隐匿”相信我 你会喜欢的 |
[29:39] | Whatever you say,Charles. | 随你怎么说吧 查尔斯 |
[29:47] | Give me the power,I beg of you! | 我祈求你 赐予我力量吧 |
[30:07] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[30:08] | So we divide the troops in half, | 我们将队伍整体分成两队 |
[30:09] | -thaVll be about 70 on each team. -Shit! | -每一队大约是70人 -妈的 |
[30:11] | Charles, stop swearing. | 查尔斯 停止宣誓 |
[30:14] | Per soldier,and we’re gonna need | 每位队员 我们都需要 |
[30:16] | the Springfield O-3s…Yes, sir. | 配备一支装填0-3爆花弹的 是的 长官 |
[30:19] | marked for both the red team and the blue team. | 然后将两队分别标记为红队和蓝队 |
[30:23] | What are you doing,Tyler? | 你干嘛呢 泰勒 |
[30:25] | We’re playing Hide the Soul. | 我们在玩”灵魂隐匿” |
[30:29] | I’ll catch up with you. | 我等会去找你 |
[30:30] | I’ll start loading the paint pellet. | 我先去装颜料 |
[30:34] | We don’t play with dolls,do we now, Tyler? | 不要玩娃娃 好不 泰勒 |
[30:36] | Dolls are for girls. | 女孩才玩娃娃的 |
[30:38] | But Charles is my new best friend. | 但是查尔斯是我的新朋友 |
[30:40] | Tyler, you know better than to talk back to a superior officer. | 泰勒 不要和高级长官顶嘴 |
[30:44] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[30:45] | Clean that up. | 把这弄干净 |
[30:47] | I’ll take care of this. | 娃娃交给我 |
[30:53] | I’ll be back! | 我会回来的 |
[31:03] | Left! Left! Left, right, left! | 一 一 一 二 一 |
[31:07] | Left! Left! | 一 一 |
[31:10] | Get that weapon up,Barclay! | 枪拿高点 巴克利 |
[31:13] | Platoon, halt! | 立 定 |
[31:16] | Left face! | 向左转 |
[31:19] | New boy, fall out! | 新兵 出列 |
[31:28] | Fall out! | 出列 |
[31:34] | Order, hut! | 预备 操枪 |
[31:39] | Port, arms! | 胸前 上 |
[31:43] | Right shoulder, arms! | 右肩 上 |
[31:47] | Left shoulder, arms! | 左肩 上 |
[31:52] | Right shoulder, arms! | 右肩 上 |
[31:56] | Left shoulder, arms! | 左肩 上 |
[32:00] | Port, arms! | 胸前 上 |
[32:06] | Left shoulder, arms! | 左肩 上 |
[32:11] | Port, arms! | 胸前 上 |
[32:14] | Right shoulder, arms! | 右肩 上 |
[32:26] | Barclay! | 巴克利 |
[32:32] | It’s not a baton,Barclay. | 这可不是棍子 巴克利 |
[32:37] | You look like a goddamn majorette over here. | 你他妈的看起来就像个乐队指挥 |
[32:44] | I’m not used to guns, sir. | 我还不习惯用枪 长官 |
[32:48] | Does this look like a gun to you, Barclay? | 在你看来这像是一把枪么 巴克利 |
[32:52] | It’s a rifle! | 这是把步枪 |
[32:54] | -Major Ellis? -Sir! | -埃尔斯少校 -长官 |
[32:55] | Would you please show the new boy the difference? | 给新兵蛋子看看枪和步枪的区别 |
[32:59] | This is my rifle,this is my gun. | 这是我的步枪 这是我的枪 |
[33:01] | This is for shooting,and this is for fun. | 这个是用来射杀的 这个是娱乐的 |
[33:08] | A soldier’s rifle is his best friend. | 枪是士兵的最好的朋友 |
[33:12] | Remember that. | 记住 |
[33:28] | Stop! | 停 |
[33:35] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[33:41] | Help!Please, mister! | 救命 求你了 先生 |
[33:45] | Please, somebody! | 救命啊 来人啊 |
[33:47] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[33:48] | I’m stuck,Mister! | 我被卡住了 先生 |
[33:52] | I’m in here! | 我在车斗里 |
[33:54] | Hold on. I’m coming! | 坚持住 我来了 |
[33:59] | Where are you? | 你在哪了 |
[34:02] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[34:11] | Yell or something!Make a noise! | 叫喊一下 弄点声音 |
[34:20] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[34:27] | What the… | 你他妈 |
[34:35] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[34:37] | No! Stop! | 不 停下 |
[34:47] | Stop! | 停下 |
[35:04] | Fall out. | 解散 |
[35:14] | You get back there. | 去后面看看 |
[35:30] | Better finish unpacking,Barclay. | 最好把包裹打包好 巴克利 |
[35:32] | Shelton’s notorious for surprise inspections. | 谢尔顿的突然”紧急集合”是出名的 |
[35:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[35:39] | What does it look like? I’m polishing Shelton’s shoes. | 我像在干嘛 在给谢尔顿的鞋子上光 |
[35:43] | He makes you polish his shoes? | 他让你给鞋子上光 |
[35:46] | No, I offered out of the kindness of my heart. | 不 我是良心发现 发发善心 |
[35:54] | Whitehurst,did you see Cochrane with that doll today? | 怀特·赫斯特 你看到科克伦今天和那个娃娃了吗 |
[35:58] | No. What doll? | 没 什么娃娃 |
[36:00] | He was carrying a Good Guy doll, | 他拿着一个好家伙娃娃 |
[36:03] | just before the accident with the garbage truck. | 就在垃圾车出事之前 |
[36:05] | Good Guys,I remember those. | 好家伙 我想起来了 |
[36:09] | Yeah, me, too. | 是的 我也是 |
[36:16] | Uh, lights out in a few inutes. | 呃 马上熄灯了 |
[36:19] | I’m going to go get washed up. | 我要去洗漱一下 |
[36:35] | Barclay,I almost forgot. | 巴克利 我差点忘了 |
[36:36] | Sergeant Clark wanted to know if you got that package. | 克拉克军士想知道你收到了包裹没 |
[36:38] | What package? | 什么包裹 |
[36:39] | He said you got a package in the mail. | 他说那个泰勒小孩 |
[36:41] | That little kid Tyler was supposed to bring it to you. | 应该给你一个被邮寄过来的包裹 |
[36:43] | -Didn’t you get it? -No. | -难道你没收到 -没收到 |
[36:48] | Who would’ve sent me a package? | 谁会给我邮寄包裹呢 |
[38:12] | Hey,long time no see, pal. | 嘿 好久不见 哥们 |
[38:15] | No, you’re dead. We killed you! | 不 你早死了 我们杀死你了 |
[38:19] | You know what they say, | 你知道他们说的 |
[38:21] | you just can’t keep a Good Guy down. | 你不会让好家伙停产滞销的 |
[38:30] | Andy, how you’ve grown. | 安迪 你都长大了 |
[38:33] | You’re not gonna kill me. You need me. | 你不能杀我的 你需要我 |
[38:35] | You need to transfer your soul into my body. | 你需要向我的身体里移魂 |
[38:37] | Wrong again, wimp. | 又错了 胆小鬼 |
[38:38] | I got some fresh meat lined up | 计划中我有新选择了 |
[38:41] | and I’m not gonna let you spoil it, not this time. | 我不会让你毁掉计划的 这次不行 |
[38:43] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[38:46] | Yeah, just think. Chucky’s gonna be a bro. | 是 想想吧 恰吉将会是好朋友 |
[38:52] | I’m not gonna let you get away with this. | 我不会让你成功的 |
[38:56] | I’m not gonna let you near that kid. | 我不会让你靠近那孩子的 |
[39:15] | What’s the matter,Barclay, huh? You homesick? | 怎么了 巴克利 想家了 |
[39:19] | You miss your mommy? | 想你老妈了 |
[39:24] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈怎么个事 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry about your shoe, all right. I’ll polish it. | 真对不起 我错了 我会擦亮的 |
[39:27] | Just give me back the doll. | 就是 求你把娃娃还我 |
[39:30] | No, no, you listen to me. | 不 不行 给我听着 |
[39:33] | You tell Whitehurst he’s off the hook, huh? | 你告诉怀特·赫斯特他解脱了 懂没 |
[39:35] | I got myself another slave. | 我会另找苦工的 |
[39:39] | And clean up this mess.You got five demerits. | 把这一堆收拾干净 你会被记五次大过的 |
[39:43] | What about the doll? | 那娃娃呢 |
[39:47] | Ah. My kid sister’s birthday is coming up. | 哦 我妹的生日要到了 |
[39:50] | I think she’s gonna love it,don’t you? | 我想她会喜欢的 你说呢 |
[41:41] | Oh, shit. | 哦 妈的 |
[42:14] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[42:17] | What the fuck? | 怎么个屄事 |
[42:22] | No, stop! | 不要 停下 |
[42:24] | What the fuck are you doing in my room, Barclay? | 你在我房间干他妈啥呢 巴克利 |
[42:25] | You wouldn’t believe me. | 你不会相信我的 |
[42:30] | Where’s the doll, Barclay? | 娃娃呢 巴克利 |
[42:33] | Where’s the fucking doll? | 他妈的娃娃哪去了 |
[42:35] | -You took it,didn’t you? -No! | -你偷走了 是不 -不是 |
[42:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[42:39] | Yeah, well, somebody sure as hell took it. | 是的 肯定有人偷走了 |
[42:54] | It’s almost midnight,Colonel. | 马上就子夜了 上校 |
[42:55] | Is this really necessary? | 真的有这个必要么 |
[42:58] | I’m trying to weed out a thief, sir. | 我正在搜查一个小偷 长官 |
[43:01] | You’ve always told me how important it is | 你总是一再告诫我 |
[43:02] | to uphold the school’s code of honor. | 维持学校荣誉的重要性 |
[43:03] | I’m simply trying to impress that upon the men, sir. | 我就是要让他们吃住这个教训 长官 |
[43:09] | All right, Shelton, make your point. | 好吧 谢尔顿 继续坚持吧 |
[43:12] | But I want everybody back inside at 0100 hours. | 但是凌晨一点前必须回去 |
[43:15] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[43:21] | By the time we get through with Barclay, | 在我们搞定巴克利之前 |
[43:22] | he’s going to be living in a whole world full of shit. | 我会让他过着生不如屎的生活 |
[43:25] | All right.We’ve only got an hour,so let’s make it count. | 好吧 还剩下一小时了 开始计时吧 |
[43:28] | Yes, sir. | 是的长官 |
[43:31] | All right, ladies,get those weapons in the air. | 好了 女士们 举起武器 |
[43:34] | I want to see ’em high! | 我想看到枪被举高了 |
[43:36] | Higher! | 在高点 |
[43:39] | I think I’m gonna throw up. | 我想我快吐了 |
[43:44] | You’re dead, new boy. | 你死定了 新兵蛋子 |
[43:46] | Fucking geek. | 去你妈的 |
[44:18] | “Dear Charles, you’re it. | “亲爱的查尔斯 你看到留言了” |
[44:20] | “Come and find me,your best friend.” | “来找我吧 你的好朋友 泰勒” |
[44:23] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[44:32] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[44:39] | Come and find me! | 来找我吧 |
[44:41] | God damn it. | 他妈的 |
[44:44] | -Platoon! -Hut! | -前进 -进攻 |
[44:46] | Double time! | 在来一次 |
[44:47] | Hut! | 进攻 |
[44:49] | Get those knees up,ladies! | 膝盖抬起来 女士们 |
[44:51] | Whitehurst,where do the kids sleep? | 怀特·赫斯特 孩子们在哪睡觉 |
[44:53] | Above the portico. Why? | 在门廊上面 怎么了 |
[44:55] | You’re wearing combat boots,not ballet slippers. | 你们穿的是军靴 不是芭比舞鞋 |
[44:58] | -Come on, move! -Barclay? | -快 快 -巴克利 |
[45:00] | It’s gonna get a lot worse than this! | 战场上永远都比这残酷 |
[45:02] | Get the lead out. Come on, move it! | 用力向前 快 快 |
[45:05] | Faster, faster.Let’s go, B rock! | 快点 快点 布鲁克 快点 |
[45:07] | Get those knees in the sky! Come on! | 膝盖再抬高点 快 |
[45:15] | You son of a bitch! | 你他妈的 |
[45:21] | You got a hell of a punch there, Barclay. | 你他妈的摊上大事了 巴克利 |
[45:23] | Now I’ll see what kind of tough guy you really are. | 让我看看你骨头到底有多硬 |
[45:27] | Get your head around. | 把头抬起来 |
[46:09] | Tyler, come out, come out,wherever you are. | 泰勒 出来 出来 你在哪呢 |
[46:14] | Oily oiiy oxen free. | 抓到你了哦 |
[46:18] | Get out here,you little son of a bitch. | 赶紧出来你这个小混蛋 |
[46:32] | -Three! -Three! | -三 -三 |
[46:34] | You’re not sounding off. | 还是不够狠 |
[46:35] | Four! | 四 |
[46:36] | You’re pissing me off! | 真他妈的让我恼火 |
[46:37] | Five! | 五 |
[46:39] | All right, Barclay,you got me curious. | 我服了 巴克利 你可真让我服了 |
[46:41] | What are you trying to prove? | 你到底想要证明什么 |
[46:43] | Forget it. | 算了 别提了 |
[46:44] | No, really, I want to know. | 不 真的 我想知道 |
[46:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[46:48] | The doll’s alive.He’s after Tyler. | 那个娃娃是活的 它正找泰勒呢 |
[46:51] | You’re right,forget it. | 你是对的 算了 忘了吧 |
[46:52] | I just hope he can take care of himself. | 祈祷泰勒能自己搞定吧 |
[46:55] | -Come on. -Okay, okay. | -这边 -好 好的 |
[46:58] | Quiet. | 小点声 |
[47:03] | Shut up. | 别出声 |
[47:05] | Okay, come on. | 好的 来吧 |
[47:11] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[47:12] | I can’t believe I let you talk me into this. | 真不敢相信我能带你一起来干这个 |
[47:14] | Okay, just stay here and keep an eye out,okay? | 好了 呆在这帮我把风 |
[47:17] | Oh, I live for this. | 好 我最擅长把风的 |
[47:18] | I know, Ivers.Now, go, go! | 我知道 伊芙 好了 去吧 去吧 |
[47:29] | You know, I don’t see what you see in that guy, anyway. | 知道吗 我真不知道那小子有啥特别的 真的 |
[47:33] | I don’t know, he’s…Well, he’s just different from everybody else. | 我也不知道 他就是 就是有点特别 |
[47:35] | Oh, please. | 哦 拉倒吧 |
[47:36] | Oh, he’s kind of cute, too. | 哦 他还有一点可爱 |
[47:37] | Mmm. | 呵呵 |
[47:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[47:43] | Foster homes. No wonder he’s so quiet. | 寄养家庭 难怪这么内向 |
[47:49] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[48:13] | So you took the doll? | 是你偷走了娃娃 |
[48:14] | Shelton will have you court-martialed if he finds out. | 谢尔顿要是知道你会上军事法庭的 |
[48:16] | We’re playing Hide and Seek.What are you guys doing? | 我们在玩捉迷藏 你们在干嘛 |
[48:19] | We couldn’t sleep. | 我们睡不着 |
[48:20] | Oh, he is so cute. | 啊 它太可爱了 |
[48:23] | Ivers, he was mine first!Give him back! Give him back! | 伊芙 我先找到它的 还给我 还给我 |
[48:27] | You guys,please be quiet. | 你们这些家伙 能安静点不 |
[48:30] | Can you go stand guard? | 你去站岗把风 |
[48:31] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[48:34] | So what’s his name? | 它叫啥名 |
[48:36] | -Ask him yourself -All right. | -你自己问它 -好吧 |
[48:39] | What is your name,little doll? | 你叫啥名 小娃娃 |
[48:41] | Hi, I’m Chucky.And I’m your friend to the end. | 嘿 我是恰吉 你一生相伴的好朋友 |
[48:45] | Hidey-ho! | 嘿-嘚-吼 |
[48:47] | I love it. | 爱死它了 |
[48:49] | His real name is Charles Lee Ray. | 他的真名叫查尔斯·李·雷 |
[48:51] | Oh, is that so? Give me your lipstick. | 哦 是吗 口红给我 |
[48:54] | -What for? -Just give it to me. | -干嘛 -给我吧 |
[48:55] | Oh, here. | 哦 给 |
[48:57] | What are you doing? | 你做什么呢 |
[48:58] | You’ll see. | 瞧着吧 |
[49:00] | Wait. Stop. | 等等 停下来 |
[49:01] | -Here you go,little baby! -Come on! | -怎么样 小宝贝 -别这样 |
[49:03] | You’re messing him up. | 你会把它弄脏的 |
[49:04] | Oh, you’re so cute. | 哦 你太可爱了 |
[49:06] | -Don’t do that! -Aw. | -别那么做 -啊哦 |
[49:07] | Don’t. He looks stupid. | 不要 它看起来太傻了 |
[49:09] | You’re making him look like a wuss. | 你把他弄的和傻瓜一样 |
[49:11] | No, he looks sweet.What are you doing? | 天啊 看起来太美了 你干嘛呢 |
[49:15] | You guys, someone’s coming. | 注意点 有人来了 |
[49:17] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 赶紧撤 |
[49:18] | Come on. Let’s go.Wait, wait. | 快 快撤 等等 等等 |
[49:20] | Stop! What about Charles? | 等会 查尔斯怎么办 |
[49:30] | This means war. | 这简直是宣战 |
[50:36] | What the hell? | 这怎么回事 |
[50:54] | I like to be hugged. | 我喜欢被拥抱 |
[51:31] | Oh, you got to be fucking kidding me! | 哦 你他妈的不是在耍我吧 |
[52:08] | A man lives through two tours in Nam | 这家伙今晚还来回巡逻了两次 |
[52:10] | and then one night he just drops dead. | 然后现在就突然挂了 |
[52:13] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 没有任何征兆 |
[52:29] | At ease! | 跨立 |
[52:31] | We will now take a moment of silence | 谨此 |
[52:33] | to honor Colonel Cochrane. | 向科克伦上尉默哀 |
[52:35] | He was a fine man and he will be sorely missed. | 他生前如此和蔼 我们将终生怀念 |
[52:39] | Bow your heads for prayer. | 低头默哀 |
[52:46] | Take seats! | 就坐 |
[53:04] | It’s getting pretty shaggy, Carison. | 卡尔森 头发越来越长了 |
[53:06] | I want to see you on Friday. | 下周五过来 |
[53:07] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[53:09] | Monday, Fabrizzio. | 周一 卷毛小子 |
[53:11] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[53:14] | My man. | 乖孩子 |
[53:24] | Tuesday. | 周二 |
[53:32] | Look at you, Whitehurst.You’re a disgrace. | 瞅瞅你 怀特·赫斯特 你真他妈的丢脸 |
[53:35] | When’s the last time you had a trim? | 上次剪头是什么时候 |
[53:37] | Two weeks ago,Sergeant, I think. | 差不多两周前 长官 |
[53:39] | You think? You think? | 差不多 差不多 |
[53:40] | I want to see you right after breakfast. You got it? | 吃完早餐立刻去见我 明白不 |
[53:42] | Yes, sir,Sergeant Botnick, sir. | 是的 波尼克军士 长官 |
[53:45] | And what are you looking at, new boy? | 你瞅什么呢 新兵蛋子 |
[53:48] | Wednesday. | 周三 |
[53:58] | Barclay,what are you doing? | 巴克利 你干嘛去 |
[54:00] | You can’t just get up in the middle of mess. | 你不能胡来 |
[54:09] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[54:13] | Major. | 少校 |
[54:15] | At ease! | 肃静 |
[54:28] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[54:29] | Hi, Barclay. What’s up? | 嘿 巴克利 咋回事 |
[54:31] | I gotta talk to you about Chucky. | 我要和你谈谈恰吉 |
[54:33] | You mean Charles. | 你是说查尔斯 |
[54:35] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他了么 |
[54:38] | Not since last night. | 昨晚以后就没见到过 |
[54:40] | He’s hiding somewhere. | 他一定藏起来了 |
[54:42] | He’s gonna lay low till he knows you’re alone, | 他一知道你是自己一个人 |
[54:44] | and then he’s gonna come after you. | 就会过来找你 |
[54:45] | He just wants to play. | 他就是想玩游戏 |
[54:46] | Listen to me, Tyler. | 听我说 泰勒 |
[54:47] | No matter what he says,no matter what he promises you, | 无论他说什么 无论他向你承诺什么 |
[54:51] | you’ve got to stay away from him. | 你都要离他远远的 |
[54:53] | Don’t let him fool you.He’s bad. | 不要让他骗了你 他是坏人 |
[54:55] | Charles isn’t bad.He’s a Good Guy. | 查尔斯才不坏呢 他是好家伙 |
[54:57] | It says so on his shirt. | 我可以替他担保 |
[54:58] | He lies, Tyler. | 他撒谎 泰勒 |
[55:00] | Believe me,he’s bad news. | 相信我 他是坏人 |
[55:01] | He’s hurt a lot of people. | 他已经伤害许多人了 |
[55:04] | I think Colonel Cochrane was one of them. | 科克伦上尉就是被他害死得 |
[55:06] | You’re just jealous ’cause he’s my best friend now,instead of yours. | 你就是嫉妒我 因为他是我的好朋友 而不是你的了 |
[55:14] | Look, you better keep this. | 听着 你最好留着这个 |
[55:21] | Whitehurst,you are without a doubt | 怀特·赫斯特 你信不信 |
[55:24] | the sorriest excuse for a soldier to ever disgrace these walls. | 最难维持的就是一个军人的仪表 |
[55:29] | Face it, you’re not cut out for this life. | 面对他 你这一辈子都别想消停 |
[55:33] | Why don’t you do yourself a favor | 你为什么不帮我个忙 |
[55:35] | and get the hell out of Kent? | 滚出肯特军校呢 |
[55:37] | If I had any choice in the matter,I would, sir. | 如果你能帮我办到 我会的 长官 |
[55:40] | Smart-ass. | 小滑头 |
[55:42] | Presto! You’re bald. | 滚吧 剪成光头了 |
[55:58] | Yeah. | 挺爽 |
[56:21] | What the hell? | 怎么个事 |
[56:26] | How did you get in there? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[56:34] | That haircut ain’t regulation, soldier. | 这个发型明显不合格 大兵 |
[56:38] | When’s the last time you had a trim, huh? | 你上次剪头是什么时候 嗯 |
[56:51] | Kiss it goodbye. | 和头发吻别吧 |
[57:23] | Presto! You’re dead. | 滚吧 你挂了 |
[57:31] | It’s definitely you. | 没错就是你 |
[57:47] | I just forgot my… My… | 我忘了我的 我的 |
[57:54] | Boo! | 嘭 |
[57:58] | The annual war games | 年度军事演习 |
[58:00] | have been an unbroken tradition here at Kent for over 50 years. | 是肯特军校已经延续了五十年的传统 |
[58:05] | Colonel Cochrane was a man who believed in the value of tradition. | 科克伦上尉一直坚信传统的价值 |
[58:09] | He not only would have wanted us to go on, | 不仅仅是让我们延续下去而已 |
[58:11] | he’d have ordered us to go on. | 而是命令我们去传承 |
[58:13] | Therefore, the war games will proceed as scheduled. | 因此 军事演习扔按原计划进行 |
[58:23] | Lieutenant Colonel Shelton will command the blue team. | 军校助理谢尔顿上校将带领蓝队 |
[58:27] | Major Rawlings will head up the reds. | 洛林少校带领红队 |
[58:29] | The objective is simple. | 任务目标很简单 |
[58:32] | To capture the other team’s flag, | 就是夺取对方的队旗 |
[58:34] | bring it back here safely to base. | 然后安全的带回基地 |
[58:37] | Rawlings. | 洛林 |
[58:40] | You will pick up your weapons in the armory before moving out. | 出发之前先到军械库领取武器 |
[58:46] | You will be using the standard issue Springfield 0-3. | 你们会使用标准的0-3型爆花弹 |
[58:52] | Your ammo. | 作为弹药 |
[58:57] | Shelton. | 谢尔顿 |
[59:07] | If you get hit,you are dead. | 如果被打中 就代表阵亡 |
[59:11] | Hike back to base. | 立刻回基地 |
[59:13] | Cornmanders,take charge of your teams. | 两位指挥 管好你们的队伍 |
[59:20] | May the best team win. | 最强的队伍必胜 |
[59:23] | Good luck, men and women. | 祝好运 各位 |
[59:29] | Nice of you to join us. | 欢迎入队 |
[59:33] | Looks like Botnick’s in a pretty bad mood today. | 看起来波尼克今天没让你好过 |
[59:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[59:38] | Nothing. Nothing’s wrong. | 没事 没啥事 |
[59:43] | Nothing’s wrong. I’m fine.Nothing’s wrong. | 没事 我很好 没事 |
[1:00:00] | This ought to slow the pricks down. | 这个会让疼痛大大减轻的 |
[1:00:16] | Left! Left! Left! | 一 一 一 |
[1:00:20] | * Here we go again * | 再次踏上征途 |
[1:00:22] | * Here we go again * | 再次踏上征途 |
[1:00:24] | * Same old stuff again * | 带着旧日的枪火 |
[1:00:28] | * Marching down the avenue * | 行军于大道之上 |
[1:00:32] | * Two more miles, we’ll be through * | 向前两英里 胜利就在前方 |
[1:00:36] | * I’ll be getting rid of you * | 我会亲自征服你 |
[1:00:40] | * Same old ugly stuff * | 带着旧日的破枪火 |
[1:00:44] | * Here we go again * | 再次踏上征途 |
[1:00:49] | * Marching down the avenue * | 行军于大道之上 |
[1:00:53] | * One more miles, we’ll be through * | 向前一英里 胜利就在前方 |
[1:00:57] | * I’ll be getting rid of you * | 我会亲自征服你 |
[1:01:02] | What’s going on,Whitehurst? | 怎么了 怀特·赫斯特 |
[1:01:06] | You saw something,didn’t you? You saw Chucky. | 你看到了 对不 你看到恰吉了 |
[1:01:11] | Don’t wimp out on me now, Whitehurst. | 别太懦弱了 怀特·赫斯特 |
[1:01:12] | I need your help.That kid needs your help. | 我需要你的帮助 那孩子也需要 |
[1:01:15] | I didn’t see anything, okay? | 我什么都没看见 行不 |
[1:01:16] | I didn’t see anything at all. | 我压根就什么都没看见 |
[1:01:19] | * You left, right,you left * | 你滚吧 对的 你滚吧 |
[1:01:21] | * You left, right,you left * | 你滚吧 对的 你滚吧 |
[1:01:23] | * Your military left * | 你的军队滚蛋了 |
[1:01:40] | Ellis, let’s make sure the perimeters are secured. | 埃尔斯 一定要确定营地周围的安全 |
[1:01:42] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:01:43] | She checks all the windows, | 她检查了所有的窗口 |
[1:01:45] | and then the babysitter hears this thump, thump. | 然后保姆就听到嘭 嘭 嘭 |
[1:01:50] | Thumping. | 嘭嘭嘭 |
[1:01:52] | Like something’s being dragged across the floor upstairs. | 就好像是什么东西在楼上在地板上拖着 |
[1:01:56] | And suddenly she thinks,’1 haven’t checked on the children.” | 突然她想”我还没有检查孩子” |
[1:02:00] | So she hurries to the top of the stairs, | 然后她就急忙上楼 |
[1:02:03] | and when she gets there, | 然后她到了楼上 |
[1:02:05] | she sees her boyfriend,completely dismembered, | 她看到她的男朋友 被割断了手脚 |
[1:02:11] | dragging himself across the floor by his chin. | 用下巴一点点的在地板上爬着 |
[1:02:17] | Thump. Slide. | 嘭 向前滑一下 |
[1:02:20] | Thump. Slide. | 嘭 向前滑一下 |
[1:02:23] | Thump. Slide. | 嘭 向前滑一下 |
[1:02:25] | That is gross. | 真恶心 |
[1:02:27] | Hey, you guys,I got a better story and it’s true. | 嘿 伙计们 我有个好故事 而且是真的 |
[1:02:32] | It’s about this mental institution, | 是发生在精神病院的事 |
[1:02:35] | and it’s a few miles away from here. | 离这里也没几英里 |
[1:02:39] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:02:43] | Hope it wasn’t something I said. | 希望不是我的故事吓到了你 |
[1:02:45] | No. I’m sorry. | 不是 抱歉 |
[1:02:55] | De Silva, where do you think the red team’s camped out? | 德·斯尔娃 你认为红队的宿营地会是在哪呢 |
[1:02:57] | Could be anywhere. | 无论在哪 |
[1:02:58] | Shelton’ll find them.He always does. | 谢尔顿都会找到的 他一直都这样 |
[1:03:03] | By the way,you can call me Kristin. | 顺便说下 你可以叫我克里斯汀娜 |
[1:03:07] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:08] | Kristin. | 克里斯汀娜 |
[1:03:10] | It’s my first name.Do you have one? | 是我的的名 你的呢 |
[1:03:15] | -Andy.-Huh | -安迪 -啊 |
[1:03:18] | Come on, Andy,I want to show you something. | 来吧 安迪 给你看点东西 |
[1:03:30] | Pretty cool, huh? | 很酷吧 是吧 |
[1:03:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:03:35] | I almost forgot there were places like that. | 我都快忘了还有这种地方 |
[1:03:37] | People just go to have fun. | 只让人们感到快乐的地方 |
[1:03:39] | Listen! | 听 |
[1:03:42] | Somebody’s out there. | 那边有人 |
[1:03:47] | It’s probably just a chipmunk or something. | 可能是花鼠或者其他的 |
[1:03:51] | Nothing scares you,does it? | 没啥能吓到你 是不 |
[1:03:54] | No. | 是的 |
[1:04:01] | Man, I really gotta get out of this body. | 妈的 我真想从这娃娃身体里出去 |
[1:04:15] | I’m going after Tyler. | 我要去找泰勒 |
[1:04:17] | Are you crazy? You’ll never find them. | 你疯了吗 你找不到他的 |
[1:04:19] | Wanna bet? | 赌点什么 |
[1:04:21] | I swiped this from Shelton’s tent. | 我从谢尔顿营房里偷的 |
[1:04:22] | He sent out a reconnaissance mission right before we pitched camp. | 我们扎营之前 他派出了一个侦察任务 |
[1:04:26] | The red team is somewhere around here. | 红队就在这附近 |
[1:04:32] | That kid’s a sitting duck,Whitehurst. | 那孩子有危险 怀特·赫斯特 |
[1:04:34] | Now, are you with me or not? | 现在 你跟不跟我走 |
[1:04:39] | I’m sorry, I can’t. | 抱歉 不行 |
[1:05:05] | Up and at ’em, ladies,we’re moving out! | 醒醒吧 小姐们 我们出发了 |
[1:05:12] | I want this camp to be a ghost town in five minutes! | 五分钟之内 我要让这个营地成空营 |
[1:05:15] | I thought we weren’t going until dawn, sir. | 黎明在出发吧 长官 |
[1:05:17] | Someone stole the reconnaissance map out of the Colonel’s tent, | 有人从上尉帐篷里偷走了战术地图 |
[1:05:19] | so we’re making our move now. | 因此我们必须要转移 |
[1:05:20] | Get going, Hanley. | 去准备吧 汉利 |
[1:05:25] | Whitehurst. | 怀特·赫斯特 |
[1:05:27] | You wouldn’t know anything about a missing map,would you? | 地图被偷了你浑然不觉 是吧 |
[1:05:35] | Where the hell’s Barclay? Whitehurst! | 那个混蛋巴克利呢 怀特·赫斯特 |
[1:05:40] | Colonel Shelton,you’d better have a look in here, sir. | 谢尔顿上校 你最好过来看看 |
[1:05:48] | What is it, Ellis? | 怎么了 埃尔斯 |
[1:05:50] | Barclay’s gone AWOL, sir. | 巴克利擅离职守了 长官 |
[1:05:54] | He stole the map. | 他偷走了地图 |
[1:05:57] | That little fucking traitor’s doubling for the reds. | 这个该死的小叛徒叛变成红队了 |
[1:06:18] | Where’s Tyler? | 泰勒呢 |
[1:06:20] | He went AWOL with some guy named Charles. | 和一个叫查尔斯的擅离职守了 |
[1:06:30] | Where’s Andy? | 安迪呢 |
[1:06:33] | Whitehurst,where is he? | 怀特·赫斯特 他哪去了 |
[1:06:34] | Platoon, halt! | 立 定 |
[1:06:39] | All right.De Silva, you’re going to take the right flank. | 好了 德·斯尔娃你来搜查右翼 |
[1:06:42] | Siegel, you take the left.I want you to check in | 西格尔 你来搜擦左翼 |
[1:06:43] | on the radio every five minutes. | 每五分钟电台通报一次 |
[1:06:45] | -Yes, sir. -All right, move it. | -是的 长官 -好了 出发吧 |
[1:06:47] | The rest of us are gonna spread out | 剩下的四处散开 |
[1:06:49] | and meet up with Ellis at Split Rock. | 然后到裂岩谷和埃尔斯会和 |
[1:06:51] | Move out! | 出发 |
[1:06:54] | Whitehurst, move! | 怀特·赫斯特 出发 |
[1:07:06] | Thanks for coming after me. | 谢谢你能来找我 |
[1:07:07] | What are friends for? | 不然要朋友干嘛 |
[1:07:13] | Duck. | 藏起来 |
[1:07:19] | That was a close one. | 现在没事了 |
[1:07:21] | Now, we can play Hide the Soul. | 我们来玩”灵魂隐匿”吧 |
[1:07:25] | I’m tired.I don’t want to play that dumb game anymore. | 我累了 我不想玩那些无聊游戏了 |
[1:07:29] | You’re a fucking drag,you know that? | 你真是他妈的累赘 知道不 |
[1:07:32] | Watch your mouth,Charles. | 嘴巴干净点 查尔斯 |
[1:07:33] | Stop calling me that! | 别那么和说话 |
[1:07:36] | What’s the knife for? | 拿刀子干嘛 |
[1:07:38] | A good soldier is always prepared, Tyler. | 一个好士兵是永远在准备战斗的 泰勒 |
[1:07:43] | Barclay was right. You’re not a Good Guy. | 巴克利是对的 你不是好家伙 |
[1:07:46] | Sorry, kid,you got me. I’m bad. | 抱歉 孩子 你对了 我是坏人 |
[1:07:52] | Now,assume the position. | 现在 接受现实吧 |
[1:07:58] | No! | 不要 |
[1:08:04] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[1:08:06] | Barclay! Barclay! | 巴克利 巴克利 |
[1:08:15] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[1:08:20] | Barclay,you fucking traitor,give me my map! | 巴克利 你他妈的叛徒 地图还给我 |
[1:08:22] | Listen to me, Shelton! | 听我说 谢尔顿 |
[1:08:23] | You got any idea what we do to traitors, Barclay? | 知道我们怎么对待叛徒么 巴克利 |
[1:08:25] | Tyler’s in trouble. | 泰勒有麻烦了 |
[1:08:28] | Come on, Whitehurst,back me up. | 怀特·赫斯特 帮帮我 |
[1:08:32] | Major Ellis,call in the flanks. | 埃尔斯少校 召回侧翼人员 |
[1:08:33] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:08:36] | De Silva, Siegel,do you copy? | 德·斯尔娃 西格尔 是否收到 |
[1:08:40] | De Silva, do you copy? | 德·斯尔娃 是否收到 |
[1:08:44] | De Silva, come in. | 德·斯尔娃 请回复 |
[1:08:54] | Siegel’s on his way back, sir. | 西格尔马上就回来 长官 |
[1:08:55] | No word yet from De Silva. | 德·斯尔娃依然没有回复 |
[1:08:57] | -Well, keep trying. -Yes, sir. | -继续联系 -是 长官 |
[1:08:58] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:09:00] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[1:09:01] | Barclay! | 巴克利 |
[1:09:03] | Are you okay, Tyler? | 你还好吗 泰勒 |
[1:09:04] | Well, looks like we got ourselves a little POW. | 看看 看来我们抓到了一个小俘虏 |
[1:09:07] | Barclay, you were right.Charles is bad. | 巴克利 你是对的 查尔斯是坏人 |
[1:09:09] | He tried to hurt me. | 他刚才要杀我 |
[1:09:11] | Who the hell’s Charles? | 查尔斯是他妈谁 |
[1:09:12] | Come in, Barclay.Come in. | 请回复 巴克利 听到请回复 |
[1:09:16] | Who the hell is that? | 这他妈是谁 |
[1:09:18] | It’s Charles. | 是查尔斯 |
[1:09:22] | Who is this? | 你他妈谁 |
[1:09:23] | Put Barclay on, jarhead. | 让巴克利接 傻瓜 |
[1:09:26] | It’s the reds.They’re up to something. | 是红队的人 他们想玩点花样 |
[1:09:30] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[1:09:31] | I want the kid. | 我想要那个小孩 |
[1:09:33] | Bring him up to the old jeep or there’ll be hell to pay. | 把他带到破吉普车上 不然你们会付出代价的 |
[1:09:37] | -Andy, don’t do it! -De Silva! | -安迪 别听他的 -德·斯尔娃 |
[1:09:39] | You hear that,Barclay? | 听到没 巴克利 |
[1:09:40] | Don’t touch her,you son of a bitch. | 别他妈碰他 你他妈的 |
[1:09:43] | Now, bring me the kid or I’ll waste her. | 现在 把那孩子带过来 不然我就宰了她 |
[1:09:50] | Red team, red team.Come in, red team. | 红队 红队 回复 红队 |
[1:09:53] | This is red team. Over. | 我是红队 完毕 |
[1:09:55] | We got a situation up here at the old jeep. | 破吉普车这边出了点情况 |
[1:09:58] | Blue team sighted.Advise you to move your troops in. | 蓝队出现了 建议你们立刻转移 |
[1:10:03] | I hope they like the taste of lead. | 希望他们喜欢被牵着鼻子走的感觉 |
[1:10:06] | Now just sit back and watch the sparks fly. | 然后我们就在这坐着 看烟火纷飞 |
[1:10:17] | All right, you two are going to go on up ahead,draw ’em out. | 好了 你们两个先过去 引他们出来 |
[1:10:20] | The rest of us are gonna circle around. | 剩下的把这里包围 |
[1:10:21] | Shelton,this is no game. | 谢尔顿 这不是游戏 |
[1:10:23] | I’m telling you,this guy is dangerous. | 我告诉你 这家伙很危险 |
[1:10:25] | Relax, Barclay.It’s only paint. | 放松 巴克利 都是些颜料 |
[1:10:27] | All right.Let’s do it. | 好了 出发 |
[1:10:40] | I’m scared, Barclay. | 我好怕 巴克利 |
[1:10:43] | Yeah, me, too. | 是 我也是 |
[1:10:51] | All right, kid.Get over here! | 好了 孩子 赶紧过来 |
[1:10:55] | No. | 不 |
[1:10:56] | Don’t fuck with me! | 别他妈涮我 |
[1:10:59] | I’ll blow all of you to pieces! | 我会把你们都炸成片的 |
[1:11:09] | Beat it. | 滚过去 |
[1:11:22] | Now, just get down and shut up. | 现在 坐下来 然后闭嘴 |
[1:11:32] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:11:42] | Ow! | 啊哦 |
[1:11:45] | Hold your fire! | 停止射击 |
[1:11:46] | Hold your fire! | 停止射击 |
[1:11:51] | De Silva, where the hell is everybody? | 德·斯尔娃 他们人在哪 |
[1:11:55] | Hi, soldier. | 嘿 大兵 |
[1:12:01] | Fuck me. | 卧了个槽 |
[1:12:15] | All right! | 真够劲 |
[1:12:19] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:12:20] | Stay down! | 卧倒 |
[1:12:22] | They’re using live rounds! | 他们用的真子弹 |
[1:12:38] | Hold your fire! Hold your fire! | 停止射击 停止射击 |
[1:12:40] | Hold your fire! | 停止射击 |
[1:12:53] | Oh, God,he’s not breathing.Get away from him! | 哦 天啊 他没有呼吸了 滚开 |
[1:12:56] | You did this,didn’t you? | 是你干的 是不 |
[1:12:58] | You sick son of a bitch! | 你他妈的狗杂种 |
[1:13:01] | Now I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[1:13:02] | Stop it! Get off of him! | 住手 放开他 |
[1:13:04] | He didn’t do it! Stop it! | 不是他干的 住手 |
[1:13:05] | -Let go of me -Stop it! | -再见吧 -住手 |
[1:13:07] | Sayonara, suckers. | 再见了 混蛋们 |
[1:13:10] | No! Get off of him! | 不 放开她 |
[1:13:12] | Stop it! He didn’t do it! | 住手 不是他干的 |
[1:13:18] | -Let go of me.-He didn’t do it! Stop! | -再见吧 -不是他干的 住手 |
[1:13:24] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:13:42] | No! Oh, my God,what happened? | 不 哦 天啊 怎么回事 |
[1:13:45] | It’s Whitehurst. | 是怀特·赫斯特 |
[1:13:46] | Oh, my God! Ellis!Ellis, what happened? | 哦 天啊 埃尔斯 埃尔斯 怎么回事 |
[1:13:49] | Epstein,what the hell happened? | 爱泼斯坦 到底他妈的怎么回事 |
[1:13:50] | -I don’t know.-Who fucked with the rifles? | -我不知道 -谁他妈的开的枪 |
[1:13:52] | -I don’t know -Okay, okay | -我不知道 -好吧 好吧 |
[1:13:54] | -Get Clark on the radio.-Yes,sir. | -呼叫克拉克 -是 长官 |
[1:13:55] | -And get me a medic up here right now! -Yes, sir. | -马上叫个医生过来 -是 长官 |
[1:13:59] | All right. Everybody stay calm! | 好了 大家保持镇定 |
[1:14:05] | Epstein, I want that radio! Oh, God. | 爱泼斯坦 电台呢 哦 天啊 |
[1:14:28] | This is the last time I’m gonna tell you. | 这是我最后一次警告你 |
[1:14:30] | Give that thing a rest or you’re out of here,both of you. | 别管那件事 否则你们都滚出去 你们俩 |
[1:14:32] | Come on, we’re not bothering anybody. | 得了吧 我们没打扰到别人 |
[1:14:34] | You’re bothering me.Keep it down. | 你们打扰到我了 消停会 |
[1:14:37] | Jeez! | 天啊 |
[1:14:46] | Mister, mister,you’ve got to help me. | 先生 先生 你得帮帮我 |
[1:14:48] | What’s wrong? What’s the matter? | 怎么了 有什么事 |
[1:14:49] | Charles! Charles, he’s after me. | 查尔斯 查尔斯 他在追我 |
[1:14:51] | -Who’s Charles? -He’s a Good Guy. | -谁是查尔斯 -他是个好家伙玩偶 |
[1:14:53] | -He wants to play Hide the Soul. -Okay, slowdown, slowdown! | -他想要玩”灵魂隐匿”游戏 -好 淡定 淡定 |
[1:14:56] | Have a seat over there.Are you from Kent? | 坐在这里 你是肯特军校的 |
[1:14:58] | -Yes, sir -What’s your name, son? | -是 长官 -你叫啥名 孩子 |
[1:15:02] | Ronald Tyler.Private first-class, sir. | 罗纳德·泰勒 列兵一年级 长官 |
[1:15:04] | Have a seat.How about some gum, Private? | 坐下 吃点口香糖 列兵 |
[1:15:08] | I know how it must hurt when a friend does something bad to you. | 我知道当你朋友要对你做坏事 伤害是有多大的 |
[1:15:12] | Sure does. | 确实 |
[1:15:15] | But I bet your friend…What’s his name, Charles? | 但是我想你的朋友 他叫啥来 查尔斯 |
[1:15:19] | I bet you Charles didn’t mean it. | 我打赌你的查尔斯并不是故意的 |
[1:15:21] | I bet you he’s really sorry. | 我打赌他现在一定非常内疚 |
[1:15:23] | No, he isn’t.He wants to hurt me. | 不 他没有 他想要杀我 |
[1:15:25] | Nobody’s going to hurt you. | 没人要杀你 |
[1:15:27] | Hey, I know what will cheer you up. | 嘿 我知道什么能让你高兴起来 |
[1:15:29] | Look what I found. | 看我发现了什么 |
[1:15:38] | Here’s your prize.There you go. | 这是你的奖品 拿去吧 |
[1:15:39] | Thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[1:15:41] | Let’s go in the Super Loop. | 我们去坐摩天轮吧 |
[1:15:42] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:16:04] | Hey, maybe somebody’s seen him. | 嘿 可能有人看见过它 |
[1:16:35] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:16:39] | -Come on -Wait. | -走吧 -等等 |
[1:17:01] | Mommy, Mommy,I loved it! | 妈咪 妈咪 我太喜欢了 |
[1:17:03] | -Were you scared? -No! | -你们害怕了吗 -没有 |
[1:17:05] | Let’s have some popcorn and go on one more ride. | 我们去买点爆米花然后在玩点其他的 |
[1:17:10] | Perfect. In there. | 太完美了 进那里去 |
[1:17:18] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[1:17:20] | -Come on -Okay | -快走 -好的 |
[1:17:32] | In there! | 到那里去 |
[1:17:58] | Time to play. | 游戏时间到 |
[1:18:01] | This looks good.Park it. | 这看起来不错 停下来 |
[1:18:08] | Ah! | 啊哈 |
[1:18:10] | Whoa! | 哇喔 |
[1:18:18] | Kid! | 小子 |
[1:18:44] | Ha! | 哈 |
[1:18:48] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[1:18:49] | Barclay! Barclay! In here! | 巴克利 巴克利 在这了 |
[1:18:54] | He’s got a gun! | 它手里有枪 |
[1:19:01] | Kid! | 小子 |
[1:19:08] | Are you okay? Oh, my God. | 你还好吧 哦 天啊 |
[1:19:11] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:19:21] | Here. Take it. | 给 拿着 |
[1:19:26] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[1:19:32] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[1:20:14] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:20:16] | Yeah! You’re mine now, Tyler! | 好了 你现在是我的了 泰勒 |
[1:20:18] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:20:24] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:26] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[1:21:27] | Barclay! | 巴克利 |
[1:21:29] | Tyler, watch out! | 泰勒 小心点 |
[1:21:33] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:22:00] | This is it, kid!End of the line. | 就这样了 小子 游戏结束 |
[1:22:39] | Give me the power,I beg of you! | 我祈求你 赐予我力量吧 |
[1:23:11] | Come on,keep both eyes open.Hold your breath. | 加油 双眼睁开 稳住呼吸 |
[1:23:32] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[1:23:39] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:23:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:23:44] | Come on,let’s get out of here. | 起来 我们得离开这 |
[1:23:50] | Hold on, Tyler! Hold on! | 抓住 泰勒 抓住 |
[1:23:52] | Give me the fucking kid! He’s mine! | 把他妈孩子给我 他是我的 |
[1:23:54] | -Help! -He’s mine! | -救命啊 -他是我的 |
[1:23:55] | Give me the fucking kid! | 把他妈孩子给我 |
[1:23:57] | Hold on, Tyler! Hold on! | 抓住 泰勒 抓住 |
[1:24:00] | He’s mine! | 他是我的 |
[1:24:02] | -Come on, hold on, Tyler.-Barclay! | -加油 抓住了 泰勒 -巴克利 |
[1:24:04] | Here. Take the knife! | 给 拿着刀 |
[1:24:06] | Give him to me! | 把他给我 |
[1:24:09] | Take it! Here, take it! | 拿着 给你 拿着 |
[1:24:11] | -Barclay! -Hold on! | -巴克利 -抓住了 |
[1:24:14] | -Reach for it! -He ‘s mine! | -接着刀 -他是我的 |
[1:24:21] | No! | 不 |
[1:24:42] | Tyler, come on.I got you. | 泰勒 加油 我抓住你了 |
[1:25:07] | Okay,we’re on our way in. | 好的 我们马上出发 |
[1:25:09] | Roger. | 收到 |
[1:25:12] | You’ll have to come with us now, son. | 你现在必须和我们走一趟 孩子 |
[1:25:16] | Are you going to be okay? | 你会没事吗 |
[1:25:18] | Don’t worry.I’ve been here before. | 别担心 我以前去过那里 |
[1:25:25] | Watch your head. | 当心脑袋 |