英文名称:Child 44
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | 1933年 是饥荒危害乌克兰人民 最贫困的时期 每天约有25000人死于饥饿 这由约瑟夫·斯大林的政府强制行政所导致 | |
[01:07] | 此次用饥饿蓄意虐杀的事件被称为 乌克兰人为大饥荒 成千上万的儿童成了孤儿 | |
[03:05] | Your father? | 你父亲 |
[03:11] | Dead? | 死了 |
[03:15] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[03:18] | I don’t want it anymore. | 那名字我不要了 |
[03:21] | I’ll give you a new one. | 那我给你一个新名字 |
[03:24] | Leo. | 里欧 |
[03:26] | Like a lion. | 代表狮子 |
[04:04] | Vasili, fire your weapon! | 瓦西里 开枪啊 |
[04:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[04:09] | Fall back! Vasili, get down! | 后退 瓦西里 趴下 |
[04:12] | Vasili, shoot back! | 瓦西里 上啊 |
[04:23] | Alexei! Cover me! | 阿列克谢 掩护我 |
[04:38] | Let’s move out! | 冲出去 |
[04:45] | Vasili, fire your weapon! | 瓦西里 开枪 |
[05:09] | Vasili! Hey, vasili! | 瓦西里 嘿 瓦西里 |
[05:13] | You can come up the stairs now. It’s safe. | 你可以上来这 已经安全了 |
[05:15] | don’t be coward. | 别那么胆小 |
[05:17] | No one will shoot you. | 没人会毙了你 |
[05:18] | Alexei, just leave him alone. | 阿列克谢 就让他自己待着吧 |
[05:25] | Give him the flag. | 把旗给他 |
[05:27] | -Me? -You. | -我吗 -就你 |
[05:29] | You, too. Come with me. | 你也是 跟我来 |
[05:30] | -Me? -Yeah. | -我吗 -没错 |
[05:33] | Leo, make us proud. | 里欧 让我们感到荣耀 |
[05:36] | I will, sir. | 我会的 长官 |
[05:39] | Okay. Get up there. On the spire. | 好了 上去吧 插在塔尖上 |
[05:44] | Now let’s show the people how Berlin has fallen to the red army. | 现在让人们看看柏林是怎么被红军征服的 |
[05:49] | Lose the goddamn watches. | 拔下那些该死的手表 |
[05:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:53] | Take them off. Stolen watches. They can’t be seen. | 拔下 偷来的表 不能被看到 |
[05:56] | Hey, Leo! | 嘿 里欧 |
[05:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:59] | Admiral, he don’t like my watches. | 上将不喜欢我的手表 |
[06:00] | You take this. | 你拿着 |
[06:01] | He doesn’t like watches? | 他不喜欢手表 |
[06:03] | No. He doesn’t like German watches. | 不是 他是不喜欢德国手表 |
[06:05] | Grab the flag and get up there. | 把旗拿好 到那上面去 |
[06:07] | Yeah, come up here. You take the flag. | 没错 过来 拿稳 |
[06:12] | Okay, wait, wait. | 好了 等下 等下 |
[06:14] | Take the flag. | 拿好 |
[06:15] | Catch a big wind, so we can see our flag. | 对准风向 我们的旗就可飘扬宣威 |
[06:18] | -Good, that’s right. -Like this? | -不错 就是那样 -像这样 |
[06:20] | Yeah, great. | 是啊 棒极了 |
[06:24] | One more. | 再来一张 |
[06:24] | -You’re sure? -Yeah. | -你确定 -当然 |
[07:25] | Do you remember when we first met? | 你记得我们的第一次相遇吗 |
[07:26] | Raisa, remember when we first met? | 瑞莎 记得我们的第一次相遇吗 |
[07:28] | You thought that I was rude. | 你觉得我很无礼 |
[07:30] | -You were rude. -I was not rude. | -你是没礼貌 -哪有 |
[07:32] | You were staring at me. | 你当时一直盯着我瞧 |
[07:33] | I was… | 我是… |
[07:34] | I was mesmerized. | 我是被迷住了 |
[07:36] | I was mesmerized by your beauty. | 我是被你的美貌迷住了 |
[07:39] | Even had to get off at the wrong Metro station | 故意提前下车 |
[07:41] | just to ask you your name. | 就只为了问你名字 |
[07:42] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[07:43] | She did. | 是的 |
[07:45] | She told me her name was Lena. | 她跟我说她叫莉娜 |
[07:47] | Yes. I didn’t know you then. | 是啊 我那时又不认识你 |
[07:49] | So you still lied. | 所以你又撒了谎 |
[07:52] | I turn up at the park to see my beautiful Lena. | 那时我到公园去见我那美如天仙的莉娜 |
[07:56] | No Lena. | 但却没人来赴约 |
[07:57] | It was raining. | 而且还阴雨绵绵 |
[07:59] | It was raining for a week. | 下了一周的雨 |
[08:00] | It was raining? | 那时下雨 |
[08:05] | Questionable. | 値得商榷 |
[08:07] | But then I found you somehow. | 但后来我还是找到了你 |
[08:09] | 8:15 A.M. same train platform that I met you before. | 早上8点15分 在我之前遇见你的那一个月台 |
[08:13] | Then I asked you… | 然后我问你… |
[08:15] | Well, I convinced you to walk with me that day. | 好吧 那天我说服你一起同行 |
[08:17] | And when we got to the school gate, | 我们到学校门口时 |
[08:19] | I held your hands, | 我握起你的双手 |
[08:20] | and I looked into your eyes, and I said to you, | 看着你的眼睛 对你说 |
[08:27] | Lena, | 莉娜 |
[08:28] | Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, | 莉娜 莉娜 莉娜 莉娜 |
[08:31] | Lena, Lena, Lena, | 莉娜 莉娜 莉娜 |
[08:34] | I am so ready to kiss you right now. | 我好想马上吻你 |
[08:39] | And do you know what Lena told me? | 可你们知道莉娜跟我说什么吗 |
[08:43] | Comrade demidov, my name is raisa. | 戴米多夫同志 我叫瑞莎 |
[08:48] | Who’s raisa? | 谁是瑞莎 |
[08:49] | So now I have to go back to work, | 然后她说 那现在我得回去上班了 |
[08:52] | and tell all my friends that I’m in love with raisa. | 之后我告诉所有的朋友 我和瑞莎恋爱了 |
[08:54] | This beautiful raisa. | 和这个美丽的瑞莎 |
[08:56] | My friends, they all laugh at me. | 我的朋友们 他们都嘲笑我 |
[08:57] | You were the worst, I remember. | 我记得 你笑的最夸张 |
[08:58] | Laughed at me because they say, | 嘲笑我是因为他们说 |
[09:00] | last week, we in love with Lena, | 上周 我们听到的是和莉娜相恋 |
[09:01] | this week, it’s raisa… | 这周成了瑞莎 |
[09:03] | Next week, maybe Natasha. Who knows? | 下个星期或许就是娜塔莎了 谁知道呢 |
[09:06] | With Leo it’s always someone new. | 里欧总有新的人认识 |
[09:08] | No, there will never be somebody new. | 不是 从来没有新的女孩 |
[09:09] | There will only be you. | 只有你 |
[09:11] | All those stories are over for me now. | 所有的那些故事 现在对我来说都结束了 |
[09:15] | There is only you. | 你是我的唯一 |
[09:19] | There will always only be you. | 只有你才是我的唯一 |
[09:23] | Always you. | 只有你 |
[10:26] | This is the veterinarian’s place. | 这里是兽医诊所 |
[10:28] | Stinking zoo for a stinking traitor. | 这地方空气弥漫着和那叛徒一样恶心的气息 |
[10:30] | Is he gone? | 他跑了吗 |
[10:33] | You can’t say I didn’t tell you, boss. | 老大 我早和你说了 |
[10:34] | Collect the evidence for me, please. | 帮我收集证据 有劳了 |
[10:44] | And you have no idea whatsoever | 不管怎么说你都不知道是吗 |
[10:48] | where anatoly brodsky might be? | 不知道阿纳托利·布罗德斯基在哪里 |
[10:55] | None. | 不清楚 |
[11:00] | All I can tell you, he was… | 我能告诉你的就是 他曾经… |
[11:03] | Was? | 曾经 |
[11:06] | -Is. -Is? | -是 -是什么 |
[11:09] | He is a good neighbor. | 他是个好邻居 |
[11:18] | I respect and admire you trying to protect him, | 你试图保护他 我很敬佩 |
[11:21] | but, you see, for me it’s different, because… | 但是 你看 对我来说不一样 因为… |
[11:23] | we are here in your home | 我们在这里 在你家 |
[11:26] | because your friend, companion, | 是因为你的朋友 同伴 |
[11:30] | he is a traitor, zina. | 他是个叛徒 齐娜 |
[11:34] | You understand? And traitors have friends. | 你了吗 叛徒也有朋友 |
[11:37] | And these friends, | 而这些 “朋友” |
[11:41] | they are not our friends. | 不是我们的朋友 |
[11:50] | Do I have to spell this out for you? | 还要我说得更明白吗 |
[11:54] | Zina, | 齐娜 |
[11:56] | now is the time to say | 现在是时候交代 |
[11:59] | something. | 一些事情了 |
[12:04] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[12:30] | Mama! Mama! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[12:36] | No shooting. | 别开枪 |
[12:41] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[12:42] | don’t move. | 别动 |
[12:48] | Semyon okun? Yes. | 谢苗·奥肯 是 |
[12:53] | There’s no one else in here. | 这里没别人了 |
[12:57] | Anatoly brodsky, do you know him? | 安纳托里·布罗德斯基 你们认识他吗 |
[13:00] | -Yes, I know brodsky. -Right. | -认识 我认识布罗德斯基 -好的 |
[13:02] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[13:03] | Brodsky? In Moscow, I think. | 布罗德斯基 我想在莫斯科吧 |
[13:05] | No, he’s not in Moscow. | 没 他不在莫斯科 |
[13:07] | We have information that tells us | 有消息说 |
[13:09] | that he’s staying here with you. | 他跟你们待在一起 |
[13:11] | No. Oh, it’s… | 不 哦 那是… |
[13:16] | Wait, you said something. | 等下 你刚想说什么 |
[13:17] | No | 没有 |
[13:19] | Yes, you did. You did. You said something. | 你有 你到底说了什么 |
[13:21] | No. | 没有 |
[13:22] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[13:39] | Yuri, Nikolai, spread out! | 尤里 尼克莱 分头去找 |
[13:53] | Brodsky! | 布罗德斯基 |
[14:01] | Brodsky! | 布罗德斯基 |
[14:16] | don’t fuck with me. | 别耍花招 |
[14:19] | Put your hands where I can see them. | 把手放到我看的到的地方 |
[14:23] | Come on. Get it over with. | 来吧 结束了这一切吧 |
[14:24] | Put your hands on your head. | 把手放到头上 |
[14:27] | don’t be stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[14:28] | Shoot me. | 杀了我 |
[14:29] | Put your hands on your head. | 把手放到头上 |
[14:30] | Come on, shoot me! | 快 杀了我 |
[14:33] | Kill me! Kill me! | 杀了我 杀了我 |
[14:37] | Come on, kill me! | 快 杀了我 |
[14:46] | Alexei! | 阿列克谢 |
[14:58] | Kill me! | 杀了我 |
[15:10] | Alexei! Alexei! | 阿列克谢 阿列克谢 |
[15:21] | I got this. | 搞定了 |
[15:24] | Nikolas! | 尼克莱斯 |
[15:36] | He’s fucking crazy. | 他完全疯了 |
[15:40] | Please, I ask you. I beg you. don’t do this. | 拜托 求你了 别这么做 |
[15:42] | Please, don’t kill my family, my children. | 拜托了 不要杀我的家人 我的孩子 |
[15:44] | These are the future of Russia. | 他们是苏联的未来希望 |
[15:46] | Please! No, please, I beg you! | 拜托 别这样 求你了 |
[15:48] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[15:50] | Please, no, don’t hurt her. I ask you, please! | 拜托了 不要伤害她 求你了 别这样 |
[15:52] | No! No! | 别 别 |
[15:54] | Please! I ask you, please! | 别这样 求你了 别这样 |
[15:57] | No! | 住手 |
[16:00] | Vasili! | 瓦西里 |
[16:04] | Hey! Vasili! | 嘿 瓦西里 |
[16:07] | What the fuck are you doing? | 他妈的 你在干啥 |
[16:09] | Huh? | 啊 |
[16:12] | Making… Making an example. | 警…警告他们 |
[16:16] | You’re doing what? | 你在干什么 |
[16:17] | Making example. | 以儆效尤 |
[16:19] | Making example of what? | 以儆效尤什么 |
[16:20] | These people are traitors. | 这些人是叛徒 |
[16:22] | Maybe now they can grow up and learn a lesson from all this. | 他们可以从这次警告中吸取教训 长大了再成叛徒 |
[16:24] | What did you fucking say? | 你在说什么 |
[16:25] | They can learn a lesson from this. | 他们能从中吸取教训 |
[16:30] | Learn something from you, little shit? | 从你这学吗 兔崽子 |
[16:33] | What are they gonna fucking learn from you? | 你他妈觉得他们从你身上能学到什么 |
[16:36] | You fucking coward! Children! Fucking children! | 你个懦夫 幼稚 真他妈幼稚 |
[16:40] | What’s your fucking answer? | 你倒是回话啊 |
[16:41] | Leo. | 里欧 |
[16:47] | I want men! | 我要的是真正的男子汉 |
[16:49] | Leo. | 里欧 |
[16:52] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[16:56] | Get him out of here, because I will fucking kill him. | 把他带走 看见他我就想杀了他 |
[16:58] | Do you understand me? Move him now. | 懂我意思没 马上把他带走 |
[17:00] | Get these children out of here. | 把这些孩子也带走 |
[17:01] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们这些人脑子有问题吗 |
[17:03] | Alexei! | 阿列克谢 |
[17:06] | Alexei! | 阿列克谢 |
[17:09] | Take care of this. | 把这处理好 |
[17:10] | Shit! | 该死 |
[17:37] | Do you have any relatives that live nearby? | 你们有亲戚住在这附近吗 |
[19:17] | Have you tried that with a kopeck? | 你有试过用铜板吗 |
[19:22] | It’s best with a kopeck. | 用硬币最好了 |
[19:25] | Let me show you, okay? | 让我表演给你看吧 行不 |
[19:27] | Not here. | 换个地方 |
[19:28] | Little further down the line would be better. | 沿铁轨往前走一小段路就好 |
[19:34] | -What’s your name? -Jora. | -你叫什么 -乔拉 |
[20:15] | You can save yourself | 你可以让自己不用 |
[20:18] | a lot of pain | 承受那么多痛苦 |
[20:20] | and unnecessary suffering if you talk to me. | 要是你能说出我要的答案 就不用活受罪 |
[20:25] | Yes. | 好的 |
[20:29] | Who are you working for? | 你为谁工作 |
[20:33] | Anna ivanovna akmatova. | 安娜·伊万诺娃·阿克玛托娃 |
[20:38] | She has a dog, which will not eat. | 她养了条狗 那狗不用吃饭 |
[20:42] | Mattias borisky rakowski. | 马提阿斯·波利斯基·拉科斯基 |
[20:45] | His terrier is going blind. | 他的小猎狗快失明了 |
[20:49] | I’m a veterinarian. I’m nothing more. | 我是个兽医 除此之外什么都不是 |
[20:56] | If you are so innocent, | 要是你这么无辜的话 |
[20:59] | why do you run? | 为什么还要跑 |
[21:04] | That is a very good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[21:09] | I run because you were following me. | 我跑 是因为你们在跟踪我 |
[21:13] | When you are followed, you are arrested. | 一旦被跟踪 就等于被通缉 |
[21:15] | And when you are arrested, | 一旦被通缉 |
[21:17] | you are already guilty. | 就等于已经有罪 |
[21:23] | So you tell me. | 那么你告诉我 |
[21:26] | Why did I run? | 我为什么跑 |
[21:30] | Do you have any idea | 你知道 |
[21:34] | what happens in this room next door here, to a man like you, | 隔壁房间也有个像你这样的 在他身上发生了什么 |
[21:42] | when you don’t talk? | 要是你不交代的话 |
[21:45] | A child knows what will happen to me. | 小孩子都知道我会怎么样 |
[21:52] | Should he cross? | 他该直接穿过马路吗 |
[21:53] | No! | 不该 |
[21:55] | What should he do? | 他该怎么做 |
[21:56] | Look both ways! | 看路两边 |
[22:00] | Yes. Good. | 是的 没错 |
[22:02] | Because our leader loves his children, | 因为我们的领袖爱他的孩子们 |
[22:04] | want them all to be safe. | 想要他们都安全 |
[22:07] | This is sodium thiopental. | 这是自白剂 |
[22:10] | In less than a minute, | 不用一分钟 |
[22:12] | he will only be able to speak the truth. | 他就会一一招供了 |
[22:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:19] | Little bit more. | 再来一点 |
[22:23] | Wait. Wait. | 等下 等下 |
[22:36] | Vasili, ask your questions. | 瓦西里 问吧 |
[22:40] | Okay. I want the name of every person | 好的 我要从英国大使馆里 |
[22:42] | passing you information from the British embassy. | 每一个交给你信息的人的名字 |
[22:52] | Leo. | 里欧 |
[22:55] | Leo. | 里欧 |
[22:58] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:59] | Someone at the door. | 有人在敲门 |
[23:00] | Where? | 哪 |
[23:10] | Major kuzmin? | 库兹明少校 |
[23:14] | I came as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶了过来 |
[23:18] | There has been a terrible accident. | 发生了一起可怕的事故 |
[23:22] | Alexei’s son has been hit by a train. | 阿列克谢的儿子被火车撞了 |
[23:26] | I thought you wanted to hear it from me first. | 我想我来告诉你比较好 |
[23:31] | A train? | 火车 |
[23:35] | You and alexei andreyevich | 你和阿列克谢·安德烈维奇 |
[23:37] | came through the war together, didn’t you? | 一起打过仗 对吗 |
[23:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:42] | We value alexei. | 我们很看重阿列克谢 |
[23:44] | And we do everything we can to protect him. | 我们会尽力保护他 |
[23:47] | I’m sorry, I don’t follow you. | 抱歉 我不懂你的意思 |
[23:50] | You protect him? | 你们保护他 |
[23:54] | The poor man must be beside himself. | 那可怜的人一定疯了 |
[23:56] | He’s claiming his son was murdered. | 他宣称他的儿子是被谋杀的 |
[23:59] | Stalin tells us that murder | 斯大林告诉我们 谋杀 |
[24:02] | is strictly a capitalist disease. | 完全是资本主义的弊病 |
[24:05] | But alexei is flirting with treason. | 阿列克谢拿叛国罪开玩笑 |
[24:08] | So you know what has to be done. | 所以你知道必须做什么 |
[24:16] | I will find someone on the third floor to deal with this. | 我会找个三楼上的人去处理 |
[24:18] | And who better to do it than you? | 有谁比你更合适呢 |
[24:28] | Done. | 好的 |
[24:31] | Your brother. | 你的兄弟 |
[24:33] | Help him help himself. | 帮帮他 管好他 |
[24:39] | -Alexei. -Leo. | -阿列克谢 -里欧 |
[24:45] | Come in. | 进来 |
[24:50] | I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[24:52] | I have been personally asked | 我被特地叫来 |
[24:56] | to share the official report with you. | 让你们知道官方报告的内容 |
[25:00] | Yesterday morning, 25th of October at 10:35, | 昨天上午 于10月25日10点35分 |
[25:04] | the body of one jora andreyev, 8 years old, | 8岁乔拉·安德烈维的尸体 |
[25:09] | was found close by the train tracks at 1 kilometer east of vialki. | 被发现于瓦尔基东部 距火车铁轨1千米处 |
[25:14] | He was found fully clothed. | 他被发现时 全身着衣 |
[25:19] | Further examination | 后续的尸检报告 |
[25:21] | of the victim’s body and the witness… | 被害人尸体和目击者… |
[25:22] | My boy was found naked. | 我孩子被发现时是光着的 |
[25:27] | No. He was found fully clothed. | 不是的 他被发现时全身都穿着衣服 |
[25:31] | Further examination… | 进一步调查… |
[25:33] | A train doesn’t undress a boy. | 火车是不会替孩子脱衣服的 |
[25:38] | Further examination of the victim’s body | 进一步调查被害人尸体 |
[25:40] | and witness testimony | 和目击者证词 |
[25:42] | show multiple contusions, | 以及躯体上多处 |
[25:45] | with bruisings and lacerations to the torso. | 淤青和撕裂等可见挫伤后 |
[25:49] | In keeping with this testimony, | 符合目击者证词 |
[25:51] | we believe the cause of death was indeed a tragic accident. | 我们相信死亡原因确实是一场悲剧的意外 |
[25:55] | Why would a report even bother to mention that he was clothed? | 为什么一份报告还要提到他穿着衣服 |
[25:59] | This was signed by Major kuzmin. | 这是库兹明少校签署的 |
[26:01] | He is the department of interior crimes against the state. | 他是国家内务执法机构的 |
[26:04] | 5th main directorate, mgb. | 是国家安全部第五总局的 |
[26:07] | Someone has slaughtered my son! | 有人杀害了我的儿子 |
[26:09] | Your godson, Leo! And you do nothing? | 你的干儿子啊 里欧 你就袖手旁观吗 |
[26:13] | I am sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:15] | Read the report. | 看下报告吧 |
[26:17] | To find out what? | 能看出什么呢 |
[26:19] | Someone has slaughtered your son. | 有人杀了你的儿子 |
[26:21] | Do something! | 做点什么啊 |
[26:22] | Nina! | 妮娜 |
[26:23] | Someone has slaughtered your son! | 有人杀了你的儿子 |
[26:25] | Someone has slaughtered your son! | 有人杀了你的儿子 |
[26:27] | Someone has slaughtered your son! | 有人杀了你的儿子 |
[26:39] | This is crazy. | 这简直太疯狂了 |
[26:41] | You cannot do this. | 你别这样 |
[26:43] | I have men downstairs! They can hear everything. | 有人在楼下 他们能听到 |
[26:46] | There is a reason why they sent me. | 他们不是无缘无故派我来的 |
[26:48] | You understand? | 懂吗 |
[26:51] | You have to be quiet. | 你得保持沉默 |
[26:59] | They wouldn’t let me see him, Leo. | 里欧 他们不让我见他 |
[27:03] | They wouldn’t let me see my boy. | 他们不让我见我的孩子 |
[27:05] | Alexei, please, will you just… | 阿列克谢 拜托 你能… |
[27:07] | -No, you tell me. -Read the file. | -不 你告诉我 -自己看下报告吧 |
[27:08] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[27:11] | What should I tell her? My wife? | 我该怎么和我的妻子说 |
[27:13] | You tell her | 你告诉她 |
[27:14] | whatever it takes to protect every single body in that room. | 要不惜一切去保护那房间里的每一个人 |
[27:19] | Everybody in there, who you love, | 那里面你所有爱的人 |
[27:24] | you tell them whatever it takes. | 你告诉他们要不惜一切 |
[27:26] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[27:29] | And you let him go. | 你就让他安息吧 |
[27:35] | Alexei, there can be no murder in paradise. | 阿列克谢 天堂里不会再有谋杀 |
[27:40] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[27:52] | There’s a witness, Leo. | 有个目击者 里欧 |
[27:56] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[28:00] | A woman. | 一个女人 |
[28:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:10] | She saw that man. | 她看到了那男人 |
[28:12] | She saw the man who took my boy. | 她看见了杀害我儿子的凶手 |
[28:14] | She saw him. | 她看到他了 |
[28:16] | You have a witness? | 你有证人 |
[28:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:18] | And she will testify? | 她愿意作证 |
[28:20] | Maybe. Her windows overlook the tracks. | 也许吧 她家窗户能望到铁轨 |
[28:23] | She saw jora with a man. | 她看到乔拉和一个男人在一起 |
[28:32] | My boy was murdered. | 我的孩子是被谋杀的 |
[28:35] | -You don’t know this. -I know it. | -你确定不了 -我很确定 |
[28:37] | And you don’t lie to me, because you know it, too. | 别骗我 因为你也明白 |
[28:40] | You know it. | 你明白的 |
[28:43] | I want the coroner to do a full autopsy on the andreyev child. | 我要验尸官给安德烈维的孩子做一次完全的尸检 |
[29:04] | So I heard | 我听说 |
[29:06] | there was a problem with vasili in kimov. | 在基莫夫时 你和瓦西里有点冲突 |
[29:10] | I apologize. | 抱歉 |
[29:13] | You’re only flesh and blood. | 你只是个平凡的人 |
[29:16] | Striking a fellow officer | 并不需要通过殴打同僚 |
[29:18] | can bring you the kind of attention | 来获得别人的 |
[29:20] | you could live without. | 你不想要的关注 |
[29:24] | But you did a great service by talking to the andreyevs. | 不过安德烈维一家你处理得很好 |
[29:29] | Alexei will thank you. One day. | 阿列克谢会感谢你的 总有一天会的 |
[29:34] | By the way, | 对了 |
[29:36] | brodsky. Full confession. | 布罗德斯基 全招了 |
[29:59] | He gave us seven names. | 他供出了七个人 |
[30:02] | Six went to others. | 6个安排给别人了 |
[30:05] | Considering you’re one of my most thorough investigators, | 考虑到你是我最严谨的调查员之一 |
[30:08] | I gave you the toughest nut of the bunch. | 最棘手的那个就交给你了 |
[30:14] | So, you asked for a full autopsy of that boy. | 你要求给那孩子做全面尸检 |
[30:17] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[30:19] | Jora alexei andreyevich. | 乔拉·阿列克谢·安德烈维奇 |
[30:21] | -Jora? -Da. | -乔拉 -对 |
[30:26] | This one is yours. | 这个人是你的 |
[30:28] | We don’t have much, as you’ll see. | 你会了解到 我们掌握的不多 |
[30:31] | So you are to collect further information. | 所以你要收集更多的信息 |
[30:34] | And if brodsky was telling the truth, | 如果布罗德斯基交代属实 |
[30:37] | if that individual is a traitor, | 如果那个人是叛徒 |
[30:40] | you are to arrest them and bring them here. | 你就逮捕归案 |
[30:46] | The usual process. | 老规矩 |
[30:54] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[31:01] | You know, if reading was an olympic event… | 要是阅读是奥运会项目… |
[31:17] | Raisa! | 瑞莎 |
[31:18] | Raisa! | 瑞莎 |
[31:20] | Raisa! | 瑞莎 |
[31:25] | -No, no, please, no. -Please help me! | -别这样 拜托 -请帮帮我 |
[31:27] | -No, no, no, please. -Raisa! | -别这样 拜托了 -瑞莎 |
[31:29] | She has… | 她有… |
[31:30] | No, no… | 别这样 住手… |
[31:31] | What is the charge? | 罪名是什么 |
[31:34] | Raisa! | 瑞莎 |
[31:45] | Why her? | 为什么是她 |
[31:46] | Because she couldn’t keep her goddamn opinion to herself. That’s why. | 因为她藏不住她该死的想法爱乱说话 就是这样 |
[31:56] | Ivan, maybe we should go our separate ways. | 伊凡 也许我们该分开走 |
[32:01] | Raisa. | 瑞莎 |
[33:17] | Is she a traitor? | 她是叛徒吗 |
[33:20] | They have a confession. | 他们招供了 |
[33:22] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[33:25] | And who took this confession? | 录供词的是谁 |
[33:29] | A colleague of mine. | 我的一个同事 |
[33:34] | Could it have been manufactured? | 口供有没有可能被伪造 |
[33:39] | Of course. | 当然有可能 |
[33:41] | Do you have evidence? | 你有证据吗 |
[33:46] | No. | 没 |
[33:48] | So what are you going to do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[33:53] | If I do not denounce raisa, and she is a traitor, | 如果瑞莎真的是叛徒 我却没有告发她 |
[33:58] | they have something on her that I don’t know about, | 要是他们掌握了她的一些情报而我并不知道 |
[34:01] | I don’t find or… | 我并没发现 或者… |
[34:11] | Obviously, we are all guilty by association, regardless. | 很显然 不管怎样 我们都有罪 |
[34:16] | What did you expect when you came here? | 你来这里 是想要看到什么呢 |
[34:19] | That we didn’t mind dying? | 指望我们不介意丧命 |
[34:22] | That raisa would be saved? | 奢望瑞莎有救 |
[34:26] | But if you don’t denounce her, | 但你如果不告发她 |
[34:30] | we will die. All four of us. | 那我们会死 我们四个都会 |
[34:34] | But the only difference, | 不过唯一的区别是 |
[34:37] | that you would die knowing in your heart | 你就算死了 心里也很清楚 |
[34:41] | that you did the right thing. | 因为你做了正确的事 |
[34:46] | And so you calculate. | 所以你算一下吧 |
[34:50] | One dead. Or four. | 死一个 还是四个 |
[34:53] | One dead. Or four. | 死一个 还是四个 |
[34:58] | Are you expecting somebody? | 你们在等谁来吗 |
[35:00] | It’s raisa. | 是瑞莎 |
[35:02] | She always eats with us on wednesdays. | 周三她都会来和我们吃饭 |
[35:07] | -Anna. -Oh, raisa. | -安娜 -瑞莎 |
[35:11] | Good to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[35:14] | He was working nearby. | 他在附近执行公务 |
[35:18] | For once we can eat as a family. | 我们一家人总算能一起吃顿饭了 |
[35:30] | How was school? | 学校怎么样 |
[35:32] | -Good. -Good. | -不错 -那就好 |
[35:35] | And you’ve come here… | 你来这里是… |
[35:36] | Did you walk straight from work? | 是下班就直接走过来的吗 |
[35:39] | Normally, I would be, | 一般是这样 |
[35:41] | but I had a doctor’s appointment… | 但今天约了医生 |
[35:42] | -Doctor’s appointment? -at the kuzminski prospekt. | -约了医生 -在库兹明斯基大街 |
[35:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:47] | You sick? | 你生病了 |
[35:49] | All right? | 没事吧 |
[35:50] | Yes. | 没事 |
[35:51] | -Not sick? -No. | -没生病 -没生病 |
[35:57] | Why do you go doctor? | 那为什么去看医生 |
[36:03] | I wanted to tell you when we’re on our own. | 我本想私下告诉你的 |
[36:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:10] | We are all family here. | 这里都是家人啊 |
[36:14] | We don’t keep secrets from one another. | 家人彼此之间不应该有秘密 |
[36:24] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[36:29] | That’s wonderful news. | 真是个喜讯啊 |
[36:42] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[37:00] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[37:01] | We are going to be grandparents. | 我们要当爷爷奶奶了 |
[38:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:35] | Kuzmin sent us. We’re here to help. | 库兹明派我们来的 我们是来帮忙的 |
[38:44] | Very nice apartment. | 好漂亮的公寓啊 |
[39:06] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[39:10] | There is better way than that. | 还有更好的办法 |
[39:13] | That is not the way. | 那样可不行 |
[39:16] | You feel the cushions. | 你可以摸摸这个垫子 |
[39:23] | You think it was me, don’t you? | 你认为是我 不是吗 |
[39:28] | But no one ever listens to me. don’t you know that? | 不过从来都不会有人听我的 难道你不知道吗 |
[40:22] | Ivan, please! | 伊凡 帮帮我 |
[40:25] | Ivan, please! | 伊凡 拜托了 |
[40:28] | Gentlemen, please. | 先生们 别这样 |
[40:30] | She teaches domestic arts. | 她是教家政艺术的 |
[40:31] | Sewing. | 教缝缝补补的 |
[40:32] | What could she have possibly… | 她怎么可能… |
[40:51] | It’s fine, it’s fine. | 没事了 没事了 |
[41:01] | Purse. | 把包给我 |
[41:51] | They took one of my colleagues today. | 今天他们带走了我的一个同事 |
[41:55] | Eva. Friend of mine. | 是我的朋友 艾娃 |
[42:00] | Do you know whose name | 你知道 |
[42:03] | ended up on my desk? | 我在调查谁吗 |
[42:10] | Can you imagine? | 有眉目吗 |
[42:15] | No. | 没 |
[42:16] | No? | 没 |
[42:21] | You. | 是你 |
[42:23] | You have been named. | 你被供出来了 |
[42:27] | Do you want to know by who? | 你想知道是谁供出来的吗 |
[42:30] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[42:33] | Anatoly brodsky. | 安纳托里·布罗德斯基 |
[42:36] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[42:42] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[42:45] | Yes, it matters. | 很重要 |
[42:48] | It matters to me. | 对我很重要 |
[42:53] | They asked me to denounce you. | 他们要我告发你 |
[43:03] | Raisa, | 瑞莎 |
[43:07] | are you a spy? | 你是间谍吗 |
[43:14] | No. | 不是 |
[43:17] | No. | 不是 |
[43:28] | You do know what happens to us now. Right? | 你知道我们现在会怎么样吧 对吗 |
[43:34] | Yes. | 知道 |
[43:40] | It’s just our turn. | 只是轮到我们了 |
[43:48] | Demidov, you asked for the autopsy report. | 戴米多夫 你要求的那份尸检报告 |
[43:52] | I was forbidden to show it to you. | 上层下令禁止我给你看 |
[43:54] | Doesn’t matter. It’s not important now. | 没关系 现在不重要了 |
[43:56] | I thought you might want to know. | 我以为你或许想知道 |
[43:58] | There’s been another one. | 又有一起了 |
[44:04] | Another what? | 一起什么 |
[44:06] | A train accident. | 火车事故 |
[44:10] | What is it? | 怎么说 |
[44:11] | two boys. Found by the tracks. Both naked. | 两个男孩 在铁轨边上被发现 两人都光着 |
[44:13] | Same cause of death. | 相同的死因 |
[44:15] | -Which is? -Drowning. | -什么 -溺水 |
[44:16] | Drowning? | 溺水 |
[44:18] | But there are no rivers, no lakes next to the places where they were found. | 但是陈尸现场的附近没有河流和湖泊 |
[44:22] | And around the Iris, hemorrhaging. As with strangulation. | 虹膜周围都出血了 和窒息的状况一致 |
[44:26] | There was one big difference between the boys. | 但他们之间有个非常不一样的地方 |
[44:28] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[44:29] | Jora andreyevich, he had visual signs of trauma. | 乔拉·阿安德烈维奇 他有明显的外伤痕迹 |
[44:32] | As if by torture. | 好像被人拷打过 |
[44:35] | Cuts, Leo. Targeted. Not random. | 伤口 里欧 他的伤口有针对性 不是随意的 |
[44:40] | It was almost with surgical precision. | 几乎达到了手术的精准度 |
[44:43] | Stomach removed. Missing. | 胃被摘除了 不见了 |
[44:46] | Water spilling from the boy. | 水从男孩体内溢出 |
[44:48] | This is not the work of some average idiot. | 这不是平常的白痴能做到的事 |
[44:55] | You are sure you don’t want to reexamine your report? | 你确定你不用再看一下你的报告 |
[44:59] | There is no need. | 没必要 |
[45:01] | I found nothing. | 我什么都没发现 |
[45:03] | Leo, | 里欧 |
[45:07] | I am sure you realize what this means? | 我肯定你知道这意味着什么吧 |
[45:11] | Major kuzmin, | 库兹明少校 |
[45:13] | I have stood here for the past 10 minutes | 我在这站了10分钟了 |
[45:17] | telling you exactly the same thing. | 告诉你的都完全一样 |
[45:21] | Because it is the truth. | 因为事实如此 |
[45:24] | I found nothing. | 我确实一无所获 |
[45:28] | Raisa demidova | 瑞莎·戴米多娃 |
[45:32] | is innocent. | 是无辜的 |
[46:11] | This is all you can take. | 你们只能拿这些 |
[46:12] | You carry nothing on your person, | 你们什么都不能带 |
[46:14] | except your clothes and your papers. | 除了你们的衣物和证件 |
[46:17] | Alexei, why did you… | 阿列克谢 你为什么… |
[46:21] | That’s fine. | 没事 |
[46:23] | That’s okay. All right. | 别激动 放心 |
[46:26] | Please, give me five minutes, because she’s… | 拜托 给我5分钟 因为她… |
[46:28] | You know the rules, Leo. | 你知道规矩的 里欧 |
[46:30] | -Please, five minutes. -Just get dressed. | -拜托 5分钟 -穿衣服去 |
[46:32] | You have two minutes. | 你有两分钟 |
[46:33] | Want five. | 5分钟 |
[46:36] | -You fucking dog! -don’t you fucking touch her. | -你这该死的狗 -你再碰她试试 |
[46:38] | Alexei, I will put him through the fucking window. | 阿列克谢 我会把他扔出窗外的 |
[46:40] | It’s fine. It’s fine. | 没事了 没事了 |
[46:41] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[46:42] | Let her be. | 不要碰她 |
[46:43] | Here. | 这里 |
[46:50] | No! No, Leo! No, Leo! | 别这样 里欧 住手 里欧 |
[46:53] | Where are you taking her? | 你们带她去哪 |
[46:57] | No, Leo! No! | 不要啊 里欧 不要 |
[47:16] | Raisa? | 瑞莎 |
[47:18] | Raisa, are you there? | 瑞莎 你在吗 |
[47:20] | Yes. | 在 |
[47:21] | -Did they hurt you? -No. | -他们伤害你了吗 -没 |
[47:23] | Good. Do exactly as they say. | 那就好 要完全照他们说的做 |
[47:26] | Raisa? | 瑞莎 |
[47:27] | You must not be scared. All right? | 不需要害怕 好吗 |
[47:32] | Hey, I understand. Let go of me! | 嘿 我懂的 放开我 |
[47:36] | Let go! | 放手 |
[47:37] | I understand. | 我了解的 |
[47:39] | Come here. | 过来 |
[47:40] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[47:42] | She is pregnant! | 她怀孕了 |
[47:45] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[47:46] | It’s all right. Shh. | 没事了 嘘 |
[47:48] | This is where we wait for the truck, okay? | 我们就在这儿等车 好吗 |
[47:50] | Look, you see? This is where the truck comes. | 看到没 车马上就到了 |
[47:52] | They pick us up. They take us away. Do you understand? | 他们接我们上车 带我们离开 明白吗 |
[47:54] | But where are we going? | 但我们要去哪里 |
[47:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[47:57] | It’s okay. She’s pregnant. Da? | 没事了 她怀孕了 知道吗 |
[48:01] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[48:03] | Leo, where are we going? | 里欧 我们要去哪 |
[48:05] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[48:14] | I thought you’d like to see the place. One last time. | 我觉得你们会想要好好看看这地方的 最后一次 |
[48:20] | I’m sentimental like that. | 我就是这么多愁善感的人 |
[48:23] | Raisa. Raisa. | 瑞莎 瑞莎 |
[48:32] | You’re going to volsk, | 你们将会被送到沃斯克 |
[48:33] | which, from what I’ve heard, | 据我所知 |
[48:34] | is pretty much the asshole of the earth, and join the militsia. | 那里有如地狱 而且还得加入民兵部队 |
[48:37] | You know, all he had to do was to denounce you, | 知道吗 当初他只要告发了你 |
[48:39] | and in a year the whole building would be kissing his ass. | 不用一年 整栋楼的人都会拍他马屁 |
[48:43] | It was the only option. | 这是唯一的选择 |
[48:46] | But you won’t listen. | 但你就是不听 |
[48:50] | Enjoy your new life. | 享受你的新生活吧 |
[49:18] | You know, this whole thing | 这整件事 |
[49:20] | was just a test of blind obedience. | 只是一个盲从测试 测是否完全顺服他们 |
[49:24] | You should have given me up. | 你应该揭发我的 |
[49:28] | That’s what wives are for. | 这是妻子帮忙承担的 |
[50:42] | What are you waiting for? | 你们在等什么呢 |
[50:48] | I only heard three days ago you were coming. | 三天前我才听说你们要来 |
[50:51] | It’s unusual. | 这可不寻常 |
[50:54] | Because I made no requests for additional men. | 因为我并没有要求增派人手 |
[50:57] | And I’m a little confused about the orders. | 我对下达的命令有点不解 |
[51:02] | The militsia is a significant demotion for a man of your stature. | 对于你这个地位的人来说 加入民兵部队是很大的降级 |
[51:08] | We go where we are needed. | 哪里需要我们 我们就去哪里 |
[51:10] | Do you know what I heard? | 你知道我听到过什么传言吗 |
[51:13] | I heard they made you take off a dozen stolen watches | 我听说他们把旗给你之前 |
[51:16] | before they handed you that flag. | 要你拔下偷来的十几块手表 |
[51:24] | There are no advantages to being in militsia. | 加入民兵部队可没特别待遇 |
[51:27] | Once an apartment is found, you will be assigned. | 宿舍一旦建好 就会分配给你们 |
[51:31] | But it’s a very long waiting list. | 不过在你之前还有很多人等着 |
[51:36] | You start tomorrow. | 你们明天开始上工 |
[52:19] | The bar doesn’t give credit. | 酒吧不给赊帐 |
[52:22] | Toilet is down the hall. | 厕所在最底层 |
[52:53] | Comrade director, raisa demidova. | 主任同志 我是瑞莎·戴米多娃 |
[52:56] | I have been assigned here. | 我被分配到这里 |
[52:58] | Would you be so kind to show me to my classroom? | 能劳驾你带我看下我的教室吗 |
[53:00] | Fine. | 好的 |
[53:11] | Here is your classroom. | 这里是你的教室 |
[53:16] | If we need you for anything else, | 如果我们需要你做什么的话 |
[53:17] | we will tell you. | 我们会告诉你的 |
[53:26] | Demidov. | 戴米多夫 |
[53:35] | Varlam, wait! Varlam! | 瓦拉姆 等下 瓦拉姆 |
[53:39] | Goodbye, general nesterov. | 再见 内斯特洛夫将军 |
[53:41] | Goodbye, varlam. | 再见 瓦拉姆 |
[53:43] | Let’s go, varlam. | 走吧 瓦拉姆 |
[53:44] | It’s tragic. | 真是悲剧 |
[53:46] | But even the party can’t be responsible for the acts of a mental defective. | 但即使是党也无法为心智缺陷者的行为负责 |
[54:00] | Your rank is in my hands, you see. | 你的军衔在我手上 懂吗 |
[54:03] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[54:25] | We are here. | 我们到了 |
[54:50] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[54:52] | He was found naked. | 他被发现时是光着的 |
[54:56] | They say he looks like he was tortured. | 他们说他看上去像被折磨过 |
[55:05] | I have two kids myself. | 我自己有两个孩子 |
[55:08] | It makes me sick. | 这让我很难受 |
[55:24] | It’s been here a while. | 在这有一段时间了 |
[55:27] | What’s a while? | 多久 |
[55:30] | Week. two. | 一周 或两周 |
[55:33] | It could be anyone from the orphanage. | 可能是孤儿院的孩子 |
[55:37] | Perhaps he has a twin. | 也许他有个孪生兄弟 |
[55:41] | A brother would be good for identification. | 那就有助于鉴定身份了 |
[55:43] | Excuse me, general. | 打扰下 将军 |
[55:46] | How old is he, about eight? Eight years old? | 他多大 看起来差不多8岁 8岁吗 |
[55:53] | He has blood in his eyes. | 他眼睛里有血 |
[55:56] | See? Is blood. | 看见没 是血 |
[56:00] | Hemorrhaging. You see it in strangulations. | 眼部充血 窒息时的自然反应 |
[56:03] | But look at his neck. | 但看他的颈部 |
[56:04] | He has no track marks on his throat. | 他的喉咙上没有勒痕 |
[56:06] | So, what else can cause that? | 那么 有别的原因吗 |
[56:10] | You also see it in drownings. | 也会是溺水造成的 |
[56:12] | Drowning. Yes. | 溺水 是啊 |
[56:13] | Do you see any water around here? | 你们看到这周围有水域吗 |
[56:18] | About 6 kilometers east. The river in tobol. | 往东大概6公里 是托博尔河的河流 |
[56:22] | 6 kilometers. | 6公里 |
[56:26] | So, a drowned boy walks 6 kilometers? | 那么 一个溺水的男孩子走了6公里 |
[56:30] | This is little boy. | 这可是个小男孩 |
[56:32] | Look, you see this cut here? | 看 看到这边的割伤没 |
[56:35] | It seems purposeful, no? | 看起来是有意的 不是吗 |
[56:38] | They are. Someone knew their anatomy. | 是的 有人懂解剖 |
[56:41] | Organs have been removed. | 器官被摘除了 |
[56:43] | And so you say organs have been removed from this child’s body? | 你是说这孩子身上的器官被摘除了 |
[56:51] | So it’s what? We look for butcher? | 那这是什么情况 我们在找一名屠夫 |
[56:54] | We look for a hunter? | 我们在找一名猎人 |
[56:56] | More like a surgeon. | 更像是一名外科医生 |
[57:00] | More like surgeon? | 更像是一名外科医生 |
[57:05] | More like surgeon. | 更像是一名外科医生 |
[57:07] | Will you excuse us? | 你能离开下吗 |
[57:14] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这 |
[57:17] | A child was murdered in Moscow. | 有个孩子在莫斯科被杀了 |
[57:20] | -What are you doing here? -Water came out of his mouth. | -你来这里做什么 -水从他的嘴里溢出 |
[57:22] | -Same as this child! -Are you still working for the mgb? | -和这个孩子一样 -你还在为国家安全部工作吗 |
[57:25] | No, I’m not mgb. | 不 我不是 |
[57:26] | I think you are. | 我不信 |
[57:27] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这 |
[57:28] | Why are these children so important to Moscow? | 为什么这些孩子对莫斯科那么重要 |
[57:30] | Believe me, these children are not important to Moscow. | 相信我 这些孩子对于莫斯科一文不值 |
[57:32] | Whatever it is you’ve been sent here to do… | 不管你被派来这里干什么 |
[57:35] | Remember, you are not in Moscow anymore. | 记住 你可不在莫斯科了 |
[57:38] | Here, we have an arrangement. | 听好 我们来做个约定 |
[57:40] | If you do anything to endanger my team. | 要是你危及到我的队伍 |
[57:44] | If you report anything which undermines my authority. | 要是你的上报导致我被削减权力 |
[57:46] | If you portray my officers as incompetent. | 要是你把我的官员描述为不称职 |
[57:51] | If you do any of these things, | 要是你犯了其中一条 |
[57:58] | I will kill you myself. | 那么我会亲手杀了你 |
[58:02] | General nesterov! | 内斯特洛夫将军 |
[58:05] | He has identification papers. | 他有身份证件 |
[58:10] | Isaac rudensky. | 艾萨克·卢登斯基 |
[58:11] | From the gorsky school in oblast x. | 来自X州的高斯基学校 |
[58:14] | Where exactly is oblast x? | x州在哪 |
[58:17] | 50 kilometers east. | 往东50公里 |
[58:20] | Seven stations down the line. | 共7个站的距离 |
[58:22] | General, if he came by train, | 将军 如果他是搭火车来的 |
[58:24] | maybe the ticket master will recall seeing him with someone. | 那也许票务员会想起他和谁一起 |
[58:28] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[58:31] | Where’s the ticket master? | 车务员在哪 |
[58:34] | Aleksander. He’s over there. | 亚历山大 他在那边 |
[58:47] | Aleksander, | 亚历山大 |
[58:49] | when you found the body last night, | 昨晚你发现的尸体时候 |
[58:52] | you were taking a walk, you say? | 你说你当时在散步是吗 |
[58:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[59:01] | What? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[59:09] | Or perhaps you were doing something else? | 还是说 或许你在做别的事 |
[59:29] | Get in. | 上车 |
[59:32] | Now. | 现在 |
[59:46] | Yes? | 喂 |
[59:48] | Put her on the phone. | 让她接电话 |
[59:56] | Yes? | 喂 |
[59:57] | So, raisa, I’ve been thinking. | 瑞莎 我一直在想 |
[1:00:02] | Vasili. | 瓦西里 |
[1:00:04] | You’re getting a very bad deal here. You know? | 你在那里处境很糟糕吧 |
[1:00:07] | I mean, for all these years, | 我是说 这么多年了 |
[1:00:10] | good little mousewife | 好好的家庭主妇 |
[1:00:12] | and look at where you find yourself. | 却落到这般田地 |
[1:00:16] | Vasili, you know me. | 瓦西里 你知道我的 |
[1:00:20] | What have I done? | 我究竟做错了什么 |
[1:00:22] | My point exactly. So here’s what I propose. | 我是这么想的 我有个提议 |
[1:00:25] | These guys will put you on the next train to Moscow, | 这些人会让你坐上下一班去莫斯科的火车 |
[1:00:27] | and you can have your old job back. | 你可以回到原来的工作 |
[1:00:30] | I will personally find you a nice little place to live. | 我会亲自给你找个好地方住 |
[1:00:33] | Assuming, of course, you wouldn’t rather move into your old apartment | 我想你当然不会想要搬进你之前的公寓 |
[1:00:37] | with me. | 来和我一起住 |
[1:00:40] | Leave Leo. | 放过里欧 |
[1:00:43] | Come on, raisa, you never fooled me. | 拜托 瑞莎 你骗不了我的 |
[1:00:45] | All you ever wanted from him was his head in a basket. | 你巴不得他人头落地 |
[1:00:53] | No. | 没有 |
[1:00:58] | No? | 没有 |
[1:01:02] | No. | 没有 |
[1:01:11] | Okay. In that case… | 好吧 那样的话… |
[1:01:13] | You see that bald guy in a blue suit? | 你看到蓝衣服的秃头没 |
[1:01:16] | Yes. | 看到了 |
[1:01:19] | You know what would be really nice? | 你知道怎么做才好吗 |
[1:01:21] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:01:25] | Give him the phone. | 给他电话 |
[1:01:28] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:33] | Give him the phone. | 给他电话 |
[1:02:10] | Raisa? | 瑞莎 |
[1:02:48] | Where are you going? Huh? Where are you going? | 你要去哪 你要去哪 |
[1:02:49] | -Away. -Away? | -离开 -离开 |
[1:02:50] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:02:51] | Wait, listen to me, listen to me. | 等等 听我说 听我说 |
[1:02:53] | Whatever you feel about me, | 无论你对我有什么想法 |
[1:02:55] | whatever is going on, whatever you are thinking, | 无论这里情况有多糟 无论你对这里怎么想的 |
[1:02:57] | we are here now. That is it. | 我们现在在这里 这是现实 |
[1:02:59] | This is where we find ourselves. | 这里是我们找到自我的地方 |
[1:03:01] | There is nothing that we can do about this. | 发生这种事 我们无能为力 |
[1:03:04] | I would rather spend a lifetime in a shithole like this with you | 我宁愿在这种鬼地方和你共度一生 |
[1:03:09] | than spend one minute in Moscow without you. | 也不想在没了你的莫斯科待上一分钟 |
[1:03:13] | Say that to someone who doesn’t know you. | 这话去和不认识你的人说吧 |
[1:03:15] | What are you gonna do without papers? | 没有证件你能去哪儿 |
[1:03:16] | Did you forget something? Huh? | 你是不是忘了什么 |
[1:03:18] | Yes, you forget these? | 没错 你忘了这些吧 |
[1:03:19] | Give me my papers. | 把证件给我 |
[1:03:21] | You know what happens to a woman like you without papers? | 你知道 像你这样的女人 没有证件 会怎么样吗 |
[1:03:25] | She gets stopped. She gets arrested. | 被拦下 被拘捕 |
[1:03:28] | She gets questioned. Then guess what happens. | 被质问 你猜结果会是 |
[1:03:33] | Give me my papers. | 把证件给我 |
[1:04:04] | don’t you ever do that again. | 你再那么做试试 |
[1:04:06] | Ever. Do you… | 你再试试… |
[1:04:09] | So I’m your prisoner now? Like everybody else? | 我是你的囚犯了吗 和其他所有人一样 |
[1:04:15] | You want to kill me? Huh? | 你想杀我吗 |
[1:04:20] | You had your chance in Moscow. | 你在莫斯科就有机会了 |
[1:04:23] | The dinner we had with your parents. | 我们和你父母吃晚饭的那次 |
[1:04:26] | I heard you when I came in the hallway. | 我在通道听到了你的声音 |
[1:04:28] | Your beloved father was pretty convincing. | 你亲爱的父亲非常有说服力 |
[1:04:31] | Four lives against one. | 一命换四命 |
[1:04:33] | I just stood there hearing him over and over. | 我就站在那 听他一遍又一遍的说 |
[1:04:35] | Four lives against one. Four lives against one. | 一命换四命 一命换四命 |
[1:04:38] | What about four lives against two? | 两命换四命呢 |
[1:04:41] | Would you be so quick to kill your own child? | 你想那么快害死你的孩子吗 |
[1:04:45] | What do you mean by that? What are you saying? | 你是什么意思 你在说什么 |
[1:04:50] | Raisa, what do you mean by this? Why you say that? | 瑞莎 你那是什么意思 你在说什么 |
[1:04:58] | No. | 不会的 |
[1:05:01] | No, no, you… | 不会的 你… |
[1:05:06] | You’re not pregnant? | 你没怀孕 |
[1:05:10] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没怀孕 |
[1:05:17] | Are you saying you’re not pregnant? | 你在说你没怀孕 |
[1:05:19] | Would you have stood up for me if I wasn’t? | 要是我没怀孕 你还会挺我 保护我吗 |
[1:05:30] | I didn’t want to die, Leo. | 我不想死 里欧 |
[1:05:51] | Why are you saying this? | 你为什么这么说 |
[1:06:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:06:16] | That story you love so much. | 你非常喜欢的那个故事 |
[1:06:19] | When we first met. And I lied | 我们第一次相遇时 我撒谎了 |
[1:06:22] | and I said that my name was Lena. | 我说我叫莉娜 |
[1:06:25] | Lena, Lena, Lena. So romantic. | 莉娜 莉娜 莉娜 多浪漫啊 |
[1:06:32] | I gave you a false name | 我没给你真名 |
[1:06:35] | because you had mgb written all over you, | 因为你是国家安全部的人 |
[1:06:37] | and I was terrified. | 我害怕极了 |
[1:06:42] | When you asked me to marry you, | 你向我求婚时 |
[1:06:44] | I cried for one week. | 我哭了一周 |
[1:06:50] | And then I said yes. | 然后我才答应了 |
[1:06:53] | I married you out of fear for what would happen to me if I said no. | 我嫁给你 是因为害怕拒绝后 自己会出什么事 |
[1:06:59] | You don’t mean that. | 你说的不是真的 |
[1:07:05] | I married you because that’s what people do. | 我嫁给你是因为大家都这么做 |
[1:07:09] | They put up. They tolerate. | 他们逆来顺受 |
[1:07:12] | They do whatever they need to do to survive. | 他们为了生存 做尽一切 |
[1:07:17] | Marry me, you said. | 你说 嫁给我 |
[1:07:20] | What choice did I have? | 我又有什么选择呢 |
[1:07:26] | What choice did I have? | 我又有什么选择呢 |
[1:07:48] | Homosexuality is a serious crime. | 同性恋是重罪 |
[1:07:58] | Please, just say… | 求你了 你就说… |
[1:08:02] | What do you want? | 你想要什么吧 |
[1:08:06] | A list of men in this town who have had sex with other men. | 一份名单 要有这个镇上发生过男男性关系的人 |
[1:08:12] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:13] | Men who have had sex with younger men, with boys. | 和年轻点的男人还有男孩发生过性关系的男人 |
[1:08:20] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:22] | Fifteen years in the gulag is a long time. | 在古拉格集中营待15年是很漫长的 |
[1:08:27] | Even if you survive the camps, you’ll be disgraced. | 即便你存活了下来 你也会羞愧面对世人 |
[1:08:31] | Please, just tell me what to do. | 求你了 告诉我怎么做就好了 |
[1:08:35] | If you open the door for us, | 如果你帮我们个小忙 |
[1:08:40] | maybe your issue | 或许你的问题 |
[1:08:44] | can remain a secret. | 依然会是个秘密 |
[1:08:51] | Just a few names, aleksander. | 就几个名字 亚历山大 |
[1:11:22] | Leo. | 里欧 |
[1:11:26] | Were you followed? | 有人跟踪你吗 |
[1:11:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[1:11:33] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[1:11:36] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[1:11:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[1:11:42] | Aleksander could not have killed this boy. | 亚历山大不可能杀了这孩子 |
[1:11:46] | It’s not possible. | 不可能的 |
[1:11:49] | When I saw jora, he had the same cuts and marks | 我看到乔拉时 他有着一样的割伤和标记 |
[1:11:54] | as this child. | 和这个孩子一样 |
[1:11:57] | Whoever killed this little boy, | 杀了这孩子的人 |
[1:11:59] | killed alexei’s child, too. I know it. | 也杀了阿列克谢的孩子 我很清楚 |
[1:12:03] | It’s the truth. | 事实就是如此 |
[1:12:06] | Just have to prove it. | 我只是得去证明 |
[1:12:11] | I must. | 我必须证明 |
[1:12:13] | I have to. I have to prove it. | 我不得不 我不得不证明 |
[1:12:16] | Leo, | 里欧 |
[1:12:18] | do you know what people get around here when they demand the truth? | 你知道这里的人需要真相时 得到的是什么吗 |
[1:12:24] | Do you? | 你知道吗 |
[1:12:27] | They get terror. | 他们得到的是恐惧 |
[1:12:32] | Raisa, we are already dead. | 瑞莎 我们已经死了 |
[1:13:00] | Come inside. | 进来 |
[1:13:04] | The killer, he’s a traveler. | 这个凶手是个流亡旅行者 |
[1:13:07] | We found a little boy 10 minutes’ walk | 我们在离铁轨有10分钟步行距离的地方 |
[1:13:10] | from the track. | 发现了一个小男孩 |
[1:13:12] | I’m thinking how else could he get here, if it was not for train? | 我在想要不是坐火车的话 他还能怎么到这 |
[1:13:16] | And then the boy in Moscow. | 还有莫斯科的那个男孩子 |
[1:13:18] | Again with Moscow. | 又是莫斯科 |
[1:13:20] | This boy in Moscow is the son of a very good friend of mine. | 莫斯科这个男孩的父亲是我挚友 |
[1:13:24] | My brother. | 是我兄弟 |
[1:13:27] | I was sent to his house to read official report. | 我被派去他家宣读官方报告 |
[1:13:30] | I had to tell his family | 我不得不告诉他的家人 |
[1:13:31] | that his son died of tragic accident. | 他的儿子死于悲剧的意外 |
[1:13:33] | And I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[1:13:36] | So I’m thinking, how many more children have to die? | 所以我在想 还要死多少孩子 |
[1:13:39] | Get swept under the carpet. | 还要失踪多少孩子 |
[1:13:41] | Covered up by party dogs like you and I. | 还要被你我这样子的走狗 掩盖多少真相 |
[1:13:44] | And their blood is on our hands. | 我们的双手也沾上了他们的血 |
[1:13:47] | And this animal, he will not stop killing. | 而这个杀人的畜生 他不会停止 |
[1:13:49] | This will not stop. | 不会结束的 |
[1:13:51] | He will keep killing and killing. | 他会一直杀下去 |
[1:13:52] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:13:58] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[1:14:00] | Me? I would like to stop him. | 我 我想阻止他 |
[1:14:02] | A ghost. | 他是一个鬼魂 |
[1:14:03] | Ghost? No, it’s not ghost. | 鬼魂 不是鬼魂 |
[1:14:05] | Describe him to me then. | 那描述下他的样子 |
[1:14:09] | I can’t. | 我无能为力 |
[1:14:11] | I can’t describe him. | 我没法描述 |
[1:14:14] | But there is a witness. | 不过有人看到过 |
[1:14:16] | I must go back to Moscow and speak with her. | 我必须回莫斯科 和她谈谈 |
[1:14:19] | And you must gather the records of | 而你必须收集莫斯科到列宁格勒 |
[1:14:22] | all dead children from Moscow to Leningrad. | 所有死亡儿童的记录 |
[1:14:24] | Me? | 我 |
[1:14:26] | And why would I do that for you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[1:14:36] | Inessa, your boys, | 尹内莎 你的孩子们 |
[1:14:39] | do they walk to school by themselves? | 他们是自己走去学校的吗 |
[1:14:42] | Normally, yes. | 一般来讲 是的 |
[1:14:44] | But this week, with those poor children, | 但这周 因为那些可怜的孩子 |
[1:14:47] | either myself or… | 我和… |
[1:14:51] | And from here to school, it seems the shortest way is through the forest. | 从这里到学校 好像穿过森林是最快的 |
[1:14:55] | Is that the way they go? | 他们走的是那条路吗 |
[1:14:58] | Usually. | 通常都是 |
[1:15:00] | But again, this week, | 但还是那个原因 这周来说 |
[1:15:02] | the way through town seems safer. | 走镇上那条路似乎更安全 |
[1:15:05] | Hmm. Yes, of course. | 嗯 当然 |
[1:15:08] | But now that the killer has been caught, | 不过现在凶手被抓到了 |
[1:15:12] | will they be going through the forest by themself tomorrow as usual? | 他们还会像往常那样自己穿过森林吗 |
[1:15:46] | Morning. | 早 |
[1:15:48] | Morning. | 早 |
[1:15:55] | Where are you headed to today? | 今天你要去哪 |
[1:15:57] | Nowhere. | 不去哪 |
[1:16:03] | Just waiting to buy some stamps. | 等着买邮票而已 |
[1:16:06] | But the kiosk isn’t open yet. | 不过书报摊还没开门 |
[1:16:09] | Collect stamps? | 集邮 |
[1:16:11] | Used to be a collector when I was your age. | 我和你一样大的时候 也喜欢集邮 |
[1:16:15] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[1:16:17] | do you take care of your collection? | 你有保管好你的收藏吗 |
[1:16:19] | Yes. | 有 |
[1:16:23] | I have a son. | 我有个儿子 |
[1:16:26] | About your age. | 和你差不多大 |
[1:16:29] | Very messy boy. | 很调皮的男孩子 |
[1:16:32] | He could care less about stamps. | 他对邮票没兴趣 |
[1:16:35] | As for me, | 而我 |
[1:16:38] | just don’t have the time for them anymore. | 再也没时间管它们了 |
[1:16:42] | Maybe you should give them to someone to take care of them for you. | 也许你该把它们给某人来帮你保管好 |
[1:16:46] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:16:56] | I bet you like sweets, don’t you? | 我打赌你喜欢糖果 对吗 |
[1:17:04] | I made them myself. | 我自己做的 |
[1:17:06] | Dark ones are the best. | 黑色的最好 |
[1:17:10] | Good? | 不错吧 |
[1:17:12] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:17:42] | General nesterov. | 内斯特洛夫将军 |
[1:17:45] | You know, Moscow is growing suspicious of you summoning me like this. | 要知道 你这样要求跟我碰面 莫斯科那方已经起疑了 |
[1:17:50] | I demand… | 我要求… |
[1:17:51] | Bring me all files | 把所有涉及 |
[1:17:54] | involving the death of children between the ages of 9 and 15. | 9到15岁孩子死亡的文档都给我 |
[1:18:01] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[1:18:03] | Everything you have. | 把你有的都给我 |
[1:18:04] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:18:05] | And pray that they’re all there. | 但愿它们全都在 |
[1:18:40] | Stop crying. Sniveling shit! | 别哭了 爱哭的废物 |
[1:18:43] | You four-eyed little pig. | 你这只四眼猪 |
[1:18:47] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[1:18:50] | A toast, mewling, sniveling little pig. | 真是头爱哭的猪 |
[1:18:59] | One more time, to Joseph Stalin! | 再一次 献给约瑟夫·斯大林 |
[1:19:02] | Father to us all! | 我们所有人的国父 |
[1:19:45] | There is a situation in rostov. | 罗斯托夫出状况了 |
[1:19:49] | What situation? | 什么状况 |
[1:19:52] | A boy has been discovered near the train station. | 火车站附近发现了一个男孩子 |
[1:19:56] | They think he was attacked by a wolf. | 他们认为他被一头狼袭击了 |
[1:20:10] | All children | 所有的孩子 |
[1:20:11] | ages 9 to 14. | 年龄层都在9到14岁 |
[1:20:15] | All found in forests, parks, by the train lines. | 全都是在森林 公园 火车铁轨附近被发现 |
[1:20:21] | Naked and either marked for cuts or with cuts. | 全部都赤裸着 要吗就是有割痕 或是伤口的痕迹 |
[1:20:26] | Drowned. | 还有溺过水的痕迹 |
[1:20:28] | When they bothered to examine the remains, | 他们嫌检查遗体麻烦 |
[1:20:33] | every one of them solved by arrest. | 就以逮捕犯人草草结案 |
[1:20:38] | Forty-three in all. | 总共有43个 |
[1:20:41] | Forty-four. | 44个 |
[1:20:44] | My friend’s son was murdered, too. | 我朋友的儿子也是被谋杀的 |
[1:20:49] | And there’s a new one in rostov. | 在罗斯托夫有个新发现的 |
[1:20:54] | I’m heading there tomorrow. | 我打算明天过去 |
[1:21:04] | Rostov. | 罗斯托夫 |
[1:21:09] | I have to go to Moscow. | 我得去莫斯科 |
[1:21:13] | I need you to come with me. | 我要你和我一起去 |
[1:21:18] | I cannot protect you if you stay here alone. | 要是你一个人待在这里 我就没法保护你 |
[1:21:23] | I don’t need your protection anymore. | 我再也不需要你的保护了 |
[1:21:28] | If you come with me to Moscow, | 如果你和我一起去莫斯科 |
[1:21:31] | then I promise you, you have my word | 我就向你保证 |
[1:21:34] | that I will do anything and everything that you want. | 我会满足你要的一切 |
[1:21:39] | Whatever it is you ask. | 无论你有什么要求 |
[1:21:40] | If you want to leave volsk, if you want to leave me, | 如果你想离开沃斯克 如果你想离开我 |
[1:21:43] | if you want to leave. | 如果你想离开 |
[1:21:49] | You never ever even have to see me again. | 你甚至再也不用见到我 |
[1:21:52] | I promise. You may have my word. | 我保证 我说到做到 |
[1:21:57] | Tomorrow morning, | 明天早上 |
[1:21:59] | you’ll have your identity papers for the train to Moscow. | 你们会拿到你们的身份证件 用于前往莫斯科的那班火车 |
[1:22:04] | I’ve granted you a walking holiday. | 我会说我批准你们休假散心 |
[1:22:06] | That’ll explain your absence from here. | 这就能解释你们不在这的原因了 |
[1:22:55] | What are you doing here, Leo? | 你在这里做什么 里欧 |
[1:22:58] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该在这里 |
[1:22:59] | Alexei, it’s about your son. He was murdered. | 阿列克谢 我为你儿子而来 他是被谋杀的 |
[1:23:01] | You’ve come to the wrong address. | 你来错地方了 |
[1:23:03] | -No boy was murdered here. -No, no, no. | -这里没有孩子被谋杀 -有 |
[1:23:05] | I’ve made a mistake. It’s not true. It’s not true. | 我搞错了 那不是真的 真相并非那样 |
[1:23:08] | I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[1:23:10] | I was wrong, you were right. | 是我错了 你是对的 |
[1:23:11] | -What is this? -I have the papers here. | -这是什么 -我有些文件 |
[1:23:13] | His death certificate says much more than we know of. | 他的死亡证明里写了很多我们不知道的 |
[1:23:18] | Look. | 看看吧 |
[1:23:18] | From Moscow train station all the way down the train tracks to rostov. | 从莫斯科火车站的铁轨一直到罗斯托夫 |
[1:23:23] | It’s very serious. | 这案子非常严重 |
[1:23:25] | And if you find this man, Leo, | 要是你找到了这个男人 里欧 |
[1:23:29] | what will you do? | 你要怎么做 |
[1:23:31] | I bring him to justice. | 我要让他绳之以法 |
[1:23:33] | You will bring him to justice? | 你要让他绳之以法 |
[1:23:34] | Da. | 是的 |
[1:23:38] | You’re nobody anymore, Leo. You’re nobody. | 你谁也不是了 里欧 你谁也不是 |
[1:23:42] | How you gonna bring him to justice? | 你怎么让他绳之以法 |
[1:23:44] | Just the two of you? | 就凭你们两个 |
[1:23:46] | Is this a joke? | 开玩笑吗 |
[1:23:50] | Leo, if you really wanna help, | 里欧 你要是真想帮忙 |
[1:23:52] | you find this man and you cut his head off! | 你找到这个男人 砍了他的头 |
[1:23:55] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[1:24:02] | Yes. | 能 |
[1:24:05] | For you, alexei, I will do this. | 阿列克谢 我会为你这么做 |
[1:24:10] | But if I do that, | 但要是我那么做了 |
[1:24:13] | then nobody will ever know. | 那就没人会知道真相了 |
[1:24:17] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:24:20] | Nina, we need to see the witness. | 妮娜 我们得见下目击者 |
[1:24:27] | How can I help? I don’t know anything. | 要我怎么帮忙 我什么都不知道 |
[1:24:32] | Listen, galina, | 听我说 葛琳娜 |
[1:24:35] | the man that killed my son, | 杀了我儿子的那个男人 |
[1:24:37] | he’s still out there, | 他仍然逍遥法外 |
[1:24:39] | killing other children, do you understand? | 在杀害其他孩子 你明白吗 |
[1:24:41] | Nobody, nobody can get into any trouble | 没有人 没有人会因为简单描述 |
[1:24:44] | by simply describing what a worker looked like on his way to work. | 一个去上班的工人外貌而惹上麻烦 |
[1:24:49] | Do you understand? It’s not possible. | 明白吗 是不可能的 |
[1:24:51] | He’s here, talking to you. I’m here. | 他在这和你说话 我也在这 |
[1:24:54] | I guarantee you I am no threat. You have my word. | 我向你保证我没威胁 我保证 |
[1:24:57] | Look at me. I have no uniform. | 看看我 我没有制服 |
[1:24:59] | I promise you, you are safe to speak to me, so please. | 我保证 你是安全的 跟我说吧 拜托了 |
[1:25:08] | It was dark. | 当时很黑 |
[1:25:10] | Yes? | 然后呢 |
[1:25:11] | -Please. -Galina! | -拜托了 -葛琳娜 |
[1:25:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:25:15] | Galina! Who are you talking to? | 葛琳娜 你在和谁说话 |
[1:25:17] | Please, whisper to me. What did he look like? | 帮帮忙 悄悄告诉我 他长什么样 |
[1:25:20] | We are just making conversation. | 我们只是在闲聊而已 |
[1:25:21] | There is no problem here. Please. | 不是要惹麻烦 拜托别抓狂 |
[1:25:23] | Get out of my house! | 离开我家 |
[1:25:25] | Please, calm down. Take it easy. | 请冷静 冷静 |
[1:25:27] | Easy? You want easy? | 冷静 你要冷静 |
[1:25:29] | -You want easy? -Raisa, I have to go. | -你要冷静 -瑞莎 我得走了 |
[1:25:30] | Please, you must remember something. | 帮帮忙 你一定记得什么 |
[1:25:32] | Get out! | 滚 |
[1:25:59] | Are you on your own? | 你一个人吗 |
[1:26:03] | Does your mother know where you are? | 你母亲知道你在哪吗 |
[1:26:09] | Is that heavy? | 重吗 |
[1:26:13] | It’s heavier than it looks. | 比看上去要重 |
[1:26:15] | I could carry it. | 我拿得动 |
[1:26:19] | All right then. Up you get. | 那好 起来帮我拿吧 |
[1:26:25] | Let’s see what you’re made of. | 我们来看看你有多大力气 |
[1:26:33] | Hello! | 你好 |
[1:26:37] | Son, you’re getting far too heavy for me to carry. | 儿子 你越来越重了 我都要背不动了 |
[1:26:41] | -Hi. -Hello, sweetheart. | -嗨 -你好 亲爱的 |
[1:26:43] | What did I tell you? | 我跟你怎么说的 |
[1:26:45] | I wanted to meet daddy. | 我想见见爸爸 |
[1:26:48] | What are you worried about? He’s with me. | 你担心什么呢 他有我呢 |
[1:26:53] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:27:00] | In the war, | 战争中 |
[1:27:02] | Hitler left hidden revenge squads all the way back to the rhine. | 希特勒在莱茵河暗藏了一支复仇小队 |
[1:27:07] | I saw what those German soldiers were capable of. | 我见识过那些德国士兵的能力 |
[1:27:11] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的什么吗 |
[1:27:14] | He fed them special drugs | 他给他们吃特殊的药物 |
[1:27:20] | to make them addicted to the blood of children. | 使得他们对孩子的血上瘾 |
[1:27:25] | Now it’s all coming to a head. | 现在这案件逐渐开始明朗了 |
[1:27:28] | Nine children around here | 附近在过去这两年中发现 |
[1:27:34] | Found like artur in the past two years. | 九个孩子的尸体 |
[1:27:44] | Nine? | 九个 |
[1:27:46] | That bloody monster is still killing us. | 那个残忍的怪物还在杀人 |
[1:27:50] | Even from his grave. | 甚至到他进了坟墓 也还是干扰着我们 |
[1:28:04] | Sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[1:28:10] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[1:28:15] | All citizens are required to show proper identification. | 所有公民都需出示正式的身份证明 |
[1:28:18] | The station is temporarily under mgb jurisdiction. | 车站暂时由国家安全部管控 |
[1:28:25] | All citizens are required to show proper identification. | 所有公民都需出示正式的身份证明 |
[1:28:29] | The station is temporarily under mgb jurisdiction. | 车站暂时由国家安全部管控 |
[1:28:34] | I think it’s not good. It’s not good. | 我觉得这行不通 这不妥 |
[1:28:36] | We can’t go this way. We have to find another way. | 这样可不行 我们得另寻出路 |
[1:28:38] | I think I know someone who can help us. | 我想我知道谁能帮我们 |
[1:28:51] | I don’t like this. I don’t like him. I don’t trust him. | 我不喜欢这样 我不喜欢他 我不信任他 |
[1:28:55] | But I do. | 但我信任他 |
[1:29:20] | We all thought you’d been arrested. | 我们都以为你们被捕了 |
[1:29:22] | Or worse. | 或是更糟 |
[1:29:25] | Leo refused to denounce me. | 里欧拒绝告发我 |
[1:29:29] | Why did you refuse? | 你为什么拒绝 |
[1:29:35] | She’s my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[1:29:37] | You traveled all the way back to Moscow at, I assume, great personal risk. | 你们一路赶赴莫斯科 我想 你们顾不着自身安危了吧 |
[1:29:43] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:29:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:29:50] | You see, Each of these children | 你看 这上面的每一个孩子 |
[1:29:53] | have been murdered over the past several years and | 都是在过去几年中被谋杀的 |
[1:29:59] | each of these individual cases | 每一起相关案件 |
[1:30:01] | has been solved by the state. | 都被政府结案了 |
[1:30:05] | The perpetrators dealt with. | 并处置了行凶者 |
[1:30:08] | But if you look very closely and examine the children, | 但要是你看得非常仔细并查看那些孩子 |
[1:30:12] | they have all been killed in a similar manner. | 你会发现他们都被相似的手法所杀 |
[1:30:17] | So what you’re saying is somebody is responsible for this? | 所以你的意思就是有人要对此负责 |
[1:30:21] | Absolutely. | 毫无疑问 |
[1:30:22] | And this somebody is still out there. | 而这个人仍然逍遥法外 |
[1:30:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:30:26] | A murderer. | 一个谋杀犯 |
[1:30:28] | You’re saying there’s a murderer? | 你是说有谋杀犯 |
[1:30:30] | Without doubt. | 毋庸置疑 |
[1:30:32] | You do realize there are no murderers in paradise? | 你很清楚天堂里是没有谋杀犯的吧 |
[1:30:38] | So you two are working together now? As what? | 现在你们两个在一起调查吗 可你们又算什么呢 |
[1:30:42] | Outraged citizens? | 正义的乡民 |
[1:30:44] | Sort of. Yes. | 算是吧 没错 |
[1:30:47] | Going to capture this troll by yourselves? | 想靠你们自己抓住这个歹毒恶徒 |
[1:30:52] | Somebody has to. | 总得有人去抓 |
[1:30:55] | Ivan, look at these pictures. Do you see? | 伊凡 看看照片 看到没 |
[1:30:58] | These children. Look. This is real. | 这些孩子 看啊 这是真的 |
[1:31:02] | Look at these names, those documents. | 看看这些名字和那些文件 |
[1:31:04] | The documents. Let’s carefully examine the documents. | 这些文件 我们仔细查看下这些文件 |
[1:31:06] | -Yes. -With all these names. | -好的 -所有这些名字 |
[1:31:08] | All these… All these children. | 所有这些…所有这些孩子 |
[1:31:10] | Ivan! | 伊凡 |
[1:31:11] | Who is in charge of these wrongdoings? | 这些怠忽职守的行为该由谁负责啊 |
[1:31:12] | Ivan! | 伊凡 |
[1:31:17] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:31:23] | You are making me nervous. | 你们让我紧张了 |
[1:31:26] | Close the curtains. | 拉上窗帘 |
[1:31:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:31:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:31:46] | Look. | 听着 |
[1:31:49] | I know someone who, if he’s willing, | 我认识个人 要是他愿意的话 |
[1:31:54] | can get you out of the city. | 能帮你们出城 |
[1:31:55] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:31:59] | Thank you, Ivanov. | 谢了 伊万诺娃 |
[1:32:09] | You have telephone? | 你有电话 |
[1:32:12] | They forgot to remove it when the last tenant died. | 上个房客去世后 他们忘记把电话拿走了 |
[1:32:16] | I keep it hidden. Disconnected. | 我把它藏了起来 也不连线 |
[1:32:19] | Save for emergencies. | 留着用于紧急情况 |
[1:32:30] | Do you have many emergencies? | 你有很多紧急情况吗 |
[1:32:34] | I have many problems. | 我有很多问题 |
[1:32:38] | Here we go. | 能拨了 |
[1:32:45] | 美国三部曲 《北纬四十二度》 《1919年》 《赚大钱》 约翰·多斯·帕索斯 着 | |
[1:32:51] | Professor zalman? | 扎尔曼教授吗 |
[1:32:55] | Are you free at the moment? | 你现在有空吗 |
[1:32:57] | -Could he come to the apartment? -I don’t know why he has this. | -他能来公寓吗 -我不知道为什么他有这个 |
[1:33:00] | There was an incident in school. I don’t know. | 学校刚出过事 好奇怪 |
[1:33:03] | He shouldn’t have this. | 他不应该有啊 |
[1:33:06] | Yes, immediately, if possible. | 是的 可以的话 请马上 |
[1:33:08] | I’m afraid time is of the essence. | 我恐怕时间紧迫 |
[1:33:15] | Thank you, professor. | 谢谢 教授 |
[1:33:17] | Hello? Professor? | 在吗 教授 |
[1:33:23] | Leo! Leo, wait! | 里欧 里欧 等下 |
[1:33:25] | I don’t know why he has it. | 我不知道为什么他有 |
[1:33:29] | Leo, wait. | 里欧 住手 |
[1:33:37] | Leo, please. | 里欧 别这样 |
[1:33:41] | Leo, please, stop this! | 里欧 拜托 住手 |
[1:33:44] | Traitorous scum. | 卖国贼 |
[1:33:47] | We should have killed you both. | 我应该把你们两个都杀了 |
[1:34:29] | I’m sorry. I truly thought… | 抱歉 我真的以为… |
[1:34:31] | Thought what? That he wasn’t fishing with his books? | 以为什么 以为他不是在以书钓友 |
[1:34:34] | That he wasn’t mgb? don’t be sorry. | 以为他不是国家安全部的人 不要感到抱歉 |
[1:34:37] | He couldn’t draw you in if he wasn’t doing his job properly. | 要不是他装得好 你也不会信任他 |
[1:34:42] | Listen… | 听着 |
[1:34:47] | I made you a promise. Now… | 我向你保证过 现在… |
[1:34:51] | You don’t have to stay with me. | 你不必和我待在一起了 |
[1:34:55] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[1:35:00] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起走 |
[1:35:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:35:53] | That guy. | 那个家伙 |
[1:35:55] | He can’t read. | 他不识字 |
[1:36:13] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[1:36:53] | Did you find your witness? | 你找到你的目击者了吗 |
[1:36:59] | Moscow was a complete wash. | 去莫斯科完全是白跑了 |
[1:37:02] | Well, forget Moscow. | 好吧 不提莫斯科了 |
[1:37:05] | We go towards rostov. | 我们要去罗斯托夫 |
[1:37:09] | It’s the heart of this, I’m sure. | 我肯定 那里是一切的关键 |
[1:37:12] | All kill routes passing through. | 所有的作案路线都经过那 |
[1:37:15] | Plus twice the number of children murdered there than anywhere else. | 而且那里被谋杀的孩子是其他地方的两倍 |
[1:37:21] | And I believe he works and kills along the two train lines. | 我相信他工作和作案都在这两条火车线路边上 |
[1:37:25] | What is the connection between volsk and rostov? | 沃斯克和罗斯托夫之间有什么联系 |
[1:37:28] | There are no murders east of here. | 这里往东就没谋杀案了 |
[1:37:30] | This may be his end point. | 也许这里是他的终点 |
[1:37:32] | Mmm, but what is here for him? | 但这里有什么地方需要他过来 |
[1:37:35] | The gaz factory? | 嘎斯工厂 |
[1:37:38] | The gaz factory. | 嘎斯工厂 |
[1:37:40] | And what’s in rostov for the factory? | 这工厂和罗斯托夫有什么关系 |
[1:37:43] | The rostov tractor factory. | 那里有罗斯托夫拖拉机厂 |
[1:37:46] | So it’s likely he works there. | 所以他可能在那里上班 |
[1:37:48] | We find his job and we find him. | 我们找到他的工作就找到他了 |
[1:38:08] | Hello, Leo. | 你好 里欧 |
[1:38:12] | You miss me? | 你想我吗 |
[1:38:14] | Some people just don’t learn, I guess. | 我想 有些人就是记不得教训 |
[1:38:17] | I’d like a word in private. | 借一步说话 |
[1:38:41] | Inessa. | 尹内莎 |
[1:38:54] | I understand your desire to stay loyal to him. | 我明白你想对他保持忠诚 |
[1:39:01] | My point being, it will be better if you told me everything immediately. | 我的看法是 你最好立即全盘托出 |
[1:39:07] | Would it make any difference? | 能改变什么吗 |
[1:39:11] | Of course. | 当然能 |
[1:39:17] | You’re a monster. | 你这禽兽 |
[1:39:23] | Raisa, I hope you understand you leave me no choice. | 瑞莎 我希望你明白是你让我别无选择 |
[1:39:37] | Leo, what did they do to you? | 里欧 他们对你做了什么 |
[1:39:40] | Leo! Please, Leo. | 里欧 说话 里欧 |
[1:40:43] | Leo. | 里欧 |
[1:40:48] | Leo. Leo, please. | 里欧 里欧 醒醒 |
[1:40:52] | Leo! Listen to me. You have to wake up. | 里欧 听我说 你得醒醒 |
[1:40:55] | Leo! Leo, please! Leo! Leo! | 里欧 里欧 醒醒 里欧 里欧 |
[1:41:09] | Leo! | 里欧 |
[1:41:40] | Leo! | 里欧 |
[1:42:34] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:42:38] | We need to get off this train. | 我们得下火车 |
[1:42:51] | It was a guard. | 有个警卫 |
[1:42:52] | That man behind the door. He gave them knife. | 在门后的那个人 他给了他们刀 |
[1:43:19] | We must get off this train. | 我们必须下火车 |
[1:43:25] | Jump, raisa, now! Jump! | 跳啊 瑞莎 快 跳啊 |
[1:43:27] | Go. | 快 |
[1:44:15] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[1:44:17] | The arrangements were made last minute. | 最后一刻才做的安排 |
[1:44:20] | There’s no paper trail. No one able to preplan. | 没有书面记录 没人能预先计划 |
[1:44:22] | No one even knew which transport they were on. | 甚至没人知道他们在哪辆火车上 |
[1:44:23] | You did. Didn’t you? | 但你知道 不是吗 |
[1:44:28] | Listen to me, you. | 你给我听好了 |
[1:44:30] | I promise you something. | 我向你保证 |
[1:44:32] | If my time is up, so is yours. | 要是我完了 那你也一样 |
[1:44:38] | You wanted his desk? | 你要坐他的位置 |
[1:44:40] | Then take the weight that comes with it. | 那你必须担得起这个责任来 |
[1:44:51] | Alexei, | 阿列克谢 |
[1:44:54] | tell me why Leo was arrested. | 告诉我为什么里欧被拘捕了 |
[1:44:57] | See, the bosses believe that he was working for the west, | 上级认为他在为西方工作 |
[1:44:59] | but I believe he was working on this. | 但我相信 他在干这些事 |
[1:45:04] | Series of child murders, you see? | 专杀儿童的连环谋杀犯 看到没 |
[1:45:09] | Your son, may he rest in peace, | 愿你的儿子安息 |
[1:45:12] | he was murdered, yes? | 他是被谋杀的 是吗 |
[1:45:13] | No. He was killed in an accident. | 不是 他死于一场意外 |
[1:45:18] | But at first you believed he was murdered, right? | 但你最初是相信他是被谋杀的 对吗 |
[1:45:24] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:45:31] | At first, yes, I did. | 刚开始的时候 是的 |
[1:45:35] | But, you see, I was upset. | 不过 要知道 那时我很沮丧 |
[1:45:40] | So when he came back to Moscow, | 所以他回到莫斯科 |
[1:45:42] | it wasn’t your son’s murder he was interested in? | 不是因为对杀了你儿子的谋杀犯感兴趣 |
[1:45:45] | Well… | 这个… |
[1:45:49] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[1:45:50] | All I’m saying is that | 我的意思是 |
[1:45:55] | if my son’s death was Leo’s reason to return to Moscow, | 要是我儿子的死是里欧回莫斯科的原因 |
[1:46:00] | he never contacted me. | 那他也从没联系过我 |
[1:46:07] | Is that how little you think of me? | 你看我有那么无知吗 |
[1:46:11] | I don’t think anything of you. | 我对你没有任何看法 |
[1:46:18] | You think you can save Leo? | 你觉得你能救里欧 |
[1:46:22] | You can’t save Leo, alexei. You know that, right? | 你救不了里欧的 阿列克谢 你知道的 对吗 |
[1:46:27] | But you can still save your family. | 但你还是能救你的家人的 |
[1:46:40] | My family survives, vasili. | 我的家人没什么事 瓦西里 |
[1:46:45] | If I may ask you, | 恕我冒昧 |
[1:46:50] | where exactly did they escape? | 他们究竟逃去哪了 |
[1:46:55] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:47:00] | It’s right here. | 就这里 |
[1:47:01] | Near Vladimir. | 弗拉基米尔附近 |
[1:47:03] | Well, | 好吧 |
[1:47:06] | seems that the earliest incidents were all around this area. | 好像最早的事故全都是在这地区附近发生的 |
[1:47:12] | The highest concentration around rostov-on-don. | 顿河畔罗斯托夫附近最多 |
[1:47:17] | My guess is that this man, | 我猜这个男人 |
[1:47:20] | this child murderer, | 这个儿童谋杀犯 |
[1:47:22] | he lives there. | 他就住在那里 |
[1:47:24] | If I was Leo, I would be heading to rostov. | 如果我是里欧 我就会去罗斯托夫 |
[1:47:29] | Is that all? | 还有事吗 |
[1:47:34] | That’s all. | 没事了 |
[1:48:03] | Rostov factory. | 罗斯托夫工厂 |
[1:48:05] | Leo, we are here. | 里欧 我们到了 |
[1:48:18] | Stay with me. | 跟上我 |
[1:48:28] | I’ll have to find a way into the records office. | 我得想办法进入档案办公室 |
[1:48:33] | -If I’m not back in half an hour… -You will be. | -要是我半小时后没回来…-你会回来的 |
[1:48:35] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[1:49:22] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[1:49:31] | You! Turn around. Put your hands against the wall. | 你 转过去 把手放墙上 |
[1:49:34] | Hands on the fucking wall. don’t move. | 手放墙上 别动 |
[1:49:45] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[1:49:48] | Sergei. | 谢尔盖 |
[1:49:50] | Okay, Sergei, listen to me. | 好的 谢尔盖 听我说 |
[1:49:52] | You do exactly as I say.Da? Exactly as I say. | 你要完全照我说的做 知道吗 完全听我的 |
[1:50:04] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[1:50:11] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[1:50:13] | What do you sell here in your factory? What do you make? | 你们工厂是卖什么的 造什么的 |
[1:50:17] | The tractor parts. | 拖拉机零件 |
[1:50:18] | Tractor parts? | 拖拉机零件 |
[1:50:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:50:20] | Up your stairs. | 上楼 |
[1:50:26] | Open your door. | 开门 |
[1:50:31] | Get inside. | 进来 |
[1:50:33] | Give me your keys. | 把你的钥匙给我 |
[1:50:35] | Sit down. Put your hands where I can see them. | 坐下 把手放到我能看的到的地方 |
[1:50:39] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[1:50:40] | I want you to sit down. | 我想你坐下 |
[1:50:42] | And put your hands where I can see them. | 还有把你的手放到我能看到的地方 |
[1:50:46] | Sergei, listen very carefully. | 谢尔盖 给我仔仔细细的听好了 |
[1:50:50] | I have here some documents. | 我这里有些文件 |
[1:50:55] | And on these documentsthere are areas and there are dates in these columns. | 在这些文件的栏格里 写着地区和时间 |
[1:51:01] | You see? | 你看到没 |
[1:51:03] | I need you to find me the controller | 我要你帮我找到 |
[1:51:05] | who has visited these areas in this column, | 在对应时间或前后 |
[1:51:08] | in or on or around these dates here in this column. | 去过这些地区的操控员 |
[1:51:11] | -Do you understand? -I understand. | -你明白吗 -我明白 |
[1:51:13] | I need you to find him now. | 我要你现在就找到他 |
[1:51:15] | Okay now. May I? | 好的 可以了吗 |
[1:51:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:51:25] | So… | 那么… |
[1:51:34] | That’s not it. | 不是那个 |
[1:51:45] | Yes, Major kuzmin. | 没错 库兹明少校 |
[1:51:46] | So where are you with this? | 那么你现在进展如何 |
[1:51:48] | And don’t fill my ear with shit. | 别跟我说没用的 |
[1:51:51] | Nothing. They’re idiots here. I’m surrounded by idiots. | 没进展 他们都是白痴 我周围的全是白痴 |
[1:51:54] | I’m tired of your excuses, vasili. | 我听腻了你的藉口 瓦西里 |
[1:51:57] | Just find them, or it’s both our necks. | 找到他们 否则我们都死定了 |
[1:52:03] | Fifty-five. | 五十五 |
[1:52:08] | Fifty-two. | 五十二 |
[1:52:10] | Yes, I think I got it. | 好了 我想我找到了 |
[1:52:12] | -This one. -Are you sure? | -这个 -你确定吗 |
[1:52:14] | I hope. I am sure. | 希望吧 我确定 |
[1:52:17] | Sit down. Put your hands where I can see them. | 坐下 把你的手放到我能看到的地方 |
[1:53:46] | Raisa. | 瑞莎 |
[1:53:58] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:53:59] | The tractor factory. A man was attacked in the administration office. | 拖拉机工厂里 有一个男人在行政办公室内被袭击了 |
[1:54:03] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[1:54:05] | It’s just some employment files were stolen. | 就是些员工档案被偷了 |
[1:54:13] | They’re here. | 他们在这里 |
[1:54:24] | That’s his car. | 那是他的车 |
[1:54:26] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[1:54:32] | Please, be careful. | 拜托 当心点 |
[1:54:59] | Leo. | 里欧 |
[1:55:01] | There’s somebody up there. | 有人在那上面 |
[1:55:32] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[1:55:33] | Leo, be careful. | 里欧 小心 |
[1:56:33] | You have come. | 你来了啊 |
[1:56:36] | Brings back memories, doesn’t it? | 想起以前了 对吗 |
[1:56:40] | These woods and banks. | 这些树林和河岸 |
[1:56:43] | Scrounging for grub. | 到处找虫子果腹 |
[1:56:47] | Rat. | 老鼠 |
[1:56:50] | Cat if we were lucky. | 要是运气好 就有野猫可吃 |
[1:56:53] | Always so hungry. | 整天总是饿着肚子 |
[1:56:56] | Some of us even ate each other. | 有些人甚至吃人了 |
[1:56:59] | The weaker ones. | 吃比他们弱小的人 |
[1:57:03] | I know who you are, demidov. | 我知道你是谁 戴米多夫 |
[1:57:08] | I know you were in an orphanage, just like me. | 我知道你以前是个孤儿 就和我一样 |
[1:57:13] | Who in the whole country does not know that? | 全国有谁不知道呢 |
[1:57:18] | How the war redeemed you. | 战争造就了你 |
[1:57:22] | Made you into a hero. | 使你成了英雄 |
[1:57:25] | Some of us were not so lucky. | 而有些人就没那么幸运了 |
[1:57:28] | I was a surgeon in the army. | 我在军队时是一名外科医生 |
[1:57:31] | But no matter. | 但没关系 |
[1:57:33] | At the end of the day, | 到头来 |
[1:57:36] | hero, | 你这英雄也好 |
[1:57:38] | monster… | 我这怪物也罢 |
[1:57:42] | We are both killers, you and I. | 我们都是凶手 |
[1:57:47] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[1:57:50] | are there no children on your conscience, Leo? | 没有孩子让你良心不安吗 里欧 |
[1:57:56] | You knew what you were doing and you chose to do it. | 你选择了自己要做的事 |
[1:58:01] | But me, | 但我 |
[1:58:06] | I can’t help it. | 我无能为力 |
[1:58:08] | I can’t. | 我无法选择 |
[1:58:16] | Drop the gun, Leo. | 放下枪 里欧 |
[1:58:18] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[1:58:21] | Get up here. | 过来 |
[1:58:33] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[1:58:41] | You know, this reminds me of that… | 要知道 这让我想起了 |
[1:58:44] | Of that farmer, okun. | 那个农民 奥肯 |
[1:58:47] | Was he innocent, Leo? | 他是无辜的吗 里欧 |
[1:58:51] | Are you innocent? | 你是无辜的吗 |
[1:58:55] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[1:58:57] | Please… | 别这样… |
[1:59:01] | My big brother. | 我的哥哥 |
[1:59:03] | Always telling me what’s right and wrong. | 总是告诉我什么是对什么是错 |
[1:59:06] | I never wanted this, Leo. | 我从来不想你对我说教 里欧 |
[1:59:08] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:59:09] | -Never. -Please. | -从不 -别这样 |
[1:59:13] | don’t look at me. don’t look at me. | 别看我 别看我 |
[1:59:27] | Vasili! | 瓦西里 |
[1:59:51] | Son of a bitch! | 婊子养的 |
[2:00:03] | Leo! | 里欧 |
[2:00:15] | Fucking bitch! | 该死的婊子 |
[2:00:19] | Leo! | 里欧 |
[2:00:21] | Leo! | 里欧 |
[2:00:32] | Vasili! | 瓦西里 |
[2:01:15] | God. | 天呐 |
[2:01:46] | Halt! | 停 |
[2:01:48] | Officer, | 长官 |
[2:01:50] | this man… | 这个人… |
[2:01:52] | This man is criminal. | 这个人是罪犯 |
[2:01:54] | Your superior officer, | 你们的长官 |
[2:01:57] | he died whilst trying to apprehend him. This man… | 他在逮捕他的过程中殉职了 这个人… |
[2:02:02] | This man is a hero. | 这个人是英雄 |
[2:02:05] | This officer is hero! | 这个长官是个英雄 |
[2:02:30] | Congratulations on your reinstatement. | 恭喜你恢复官职 |
[2:02:34] | Major kuzmin was arrested yesterday, you know. | 要知道 库兹明少校昨天被捕了 |
[2:02:37] | Yes, I heard. | 是的 我听说了 |
[2:02:38] | He was an old guard appointee. | 他是保守派的继承人 |
[2:02:42] | We live in new times, demidov. | 而我们生活在新的时代 戴米多夫 |
[2:02:44] | Yes, I have heard. | 是的 我知道 |
[2:02:45] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[2:02:50] | I’ve been authorized to offer you a promotion. | 我收到命令 必须升你官 |
[2:02:54] | In the new state security organization. | 让你任职于新的国家安全组织 |
[2:02:58] | And a clear path to a political role, | 并且从政的路上会一帆风顺 |
[2:03:00] | should you want it. | 这应该是你想要的吧 |
[2:03:04] | Please. | 请坐 |
[2:03:05] | No, please. I am good standing. Feels fine. | 不用 我站着挺好 感觉不错 |
[2:03:14] | Vlad malevich. | 弗拉德·马列维奇 |
[2:03:18] | Pravda labeled him the werewolf of rostov. | 《真理报》称他为罗斯托夫的狼人 |
[2:03:21] | Werewolf? | 狼人 |
[2:03:22] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[2:03:25] | We discovered he spent two years in a German camp during the war. | 我们发现战时他在德国集中营待了两年 |
[2:03:30] | Now anybody who survives two years in that situation must have been turned. | 在那种情况下 过了两年存活下来的 一定都被策反了 |
[2:03:35] | Obviously, we repatriated a Nazi agent. | 很显然 被遣返回国的是一名纳粹间谍 |
[2:03:39] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 你难道不同意吗 |
[2:03:42] | It is possible. | 有可能 |
[2:03:45] | But was he not brought up in Russian orphanage, no? | 但他不是在苏联孤儿院长大的吗 不是的 |
[2:03:49] | We believe he was trained to take revenge on us for their defeat. | 我们相信 由于他们的战败 他被受训来报复我们 |
[2:03:54] | They wanted the Russian people to believe | 他们想要苏联人民相信 |
[2:03:56] | that our society could produce such a monster. | 我们的社会造就了这么一个怪物 |
[2:04:00] | Whereas, obviously, | 然而 很明显 |
[2:04:02] | he was corrupted and transformed by his time in the west. | 他在西方的时候就被腐化被改变了 |
[2:04:07] | Was that not your thinking, demidov? | 你不这么认为吗 戴米多夫 |
[2:04:13] | It is very difficult. | 很难这么认为 |
[2:04:15] | Difficult? Why difficult? | 难 为什么难 |
[2:04:16] | No, it’s very difficult to ascertain | 很难弄清 |
[2:04:19] | exactly which society is responsible for causing | 到底哪种社会导致了 |
[2:04:25] | vlad malevich to become what he was. | 弗拉德·马列维奇变成那样 |
[2:04:28] | Bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[2:04:31] | Sir, if I may, | 长官 恕我冒昧 |
[2:04:33] | I wish to refuse your offer and make a request of my own. | 我想拒绝你的提拔 并提出我自己的请求 |
[2:04:36] | Really? | 真的 |
[2:04:39] | Go on. | 你说 |
[2:04:41] | I want to create and take charge of Moscow homicide department. | 我想成立并管理莫斯科凶案部 |
[2:04:47] | And what need is there of such a department? | 这么一个部门要来干什么 |
[2:04:50] | As you said, | 如你所说 |
[2:04:53] | murder has been used before to tear us down from within. | 有人利用谋杀破坏国内和谐 |
[2:04:58] | And vlad malevich? | 弗拉德·马列维奇呢 |
[2:05:04] | Vlad malevich, I would say | 弗拉德·马列维奇 我想说 |
[2:05:07] | returned home with | 毫无疑问 回家后的他 |
[2:05:09] | a poisoned foreign heart without doubt. | 有的只是一颗被荼毒的异国之心 |
[2:05:11] | Absolutely. | 绝对是这样 |
[2:05:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[2:05:19] | Just one thing I would like to ask you. | 我想再向你请求一件事 |
[2:05:22] | General nesterov. | 内斯特洛夫将军 |
[2:05:25] | I would also like him to work for this department. | 我想要他来这个部门工作 |
[2:05:28] | I believe that his skills and ability in matters of this kind | 我相信在这类问题上 他的技能和能力 |
[2:05:32] | are exemplary. | 能起到表率作用 |
[2:06:13] | I found them. Would you like to see them? | 我找到她们了 你们想见她们吗 |
[2:06:17] | Yes, please. | 想 有劳了 |
[2:06:18] | They are in the waiting room. This way, please. | 他们在等候室 这边请 |
[2:06:21] | -Please. -Mmm. Da. | -请 -好的 |
[2:06:29] | Please. | 请 |
[2:06:53] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[2:06:57] | This is my wife raisa. | 这我的妻子 瑞莎 |
[2:06:59] | She’s a… she’s a teacher. | 她是一名…她是一名教师 |
[2:07:03] | She teaches children. Eh? | 她教的就是孩子们 对吗 |
[2:07:06] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[2:07:09] | Elena, Tamara. | 艾莲娜 塔玛拉 |
[2:07:11] | Why don’t we all sit down? It’s much nicer sitting down. | 我们为什么不坐下呢 坐下更好啊 |
[2:07:17] | Da. | 是啊 |
[2:07:23] | We would like, if you want, | 我们想给你们一个家 |
[2:07:26] | to give you a home. Our home. | 我们的家 如果你们想要的话 |
[2:07:30] | Yes. | 没错 |
[2:07:32] | You came to our farm. | 你来过我们的农场 |
[2:07:39] | I mean, yes. | 没错 |
[2:07:41] | Yes, I did. I did. | 是的 |
[2:07:42] | But, um… | 但… |
[2:07:50] | We wanna look after you. Take care of you. | 我们想照顾你们 照料你们 |
[2:07:55] | As my husband said, | 就像我丈夫说的那样 |
[2:07:56] | I can teach you how to read, write. | 我能教你们看书写字 |
[2:08:00] | We can go to parks. | 我们能去公园 |
[2:08:01] | We have friends. | 我们能交朋友 |
[2:08:02] | -There are a lot of things we can do. -I can’t bring your parents back. | -我们能做很多事 -我无法复活你们的父母 |
[2:08:07] | I can’t. I can’t do that. It’s not possible. | 我没办法 我做不到 那不可能 |
[2:08:13] | I would like to. Of course, I would. But I can’t. | 我想那么做 当然 我是想的 但我做不到 |
[2:08:18] | And I am sorry. I am truly very sorry. | 抱歉 我真的很抱歉 |
[2:08:26] | We won’t take you, if you don’t want to come with us. | 要是你们不想跟我们走 我们不会带走你们的 |
[2:08:31] | We can find you another family. | 我们会给你们另外找个家庭 |
[2:08:33] | Yes. | 没错 |
[2:08:34] | We promise you. | 我们向你们保证 |
[2:08:38] | We won’t leave you here. | 我们不会把你们留在这里的 |
[2:08:42] | Now we will go out for a walk and you can think about it. | 现在我们要出去走会儿 你们能考虑下 |
[2:08:47] | And then take your time. | 不用急 |
[2:09:04] | Raisa. | 瑞莎 |
[2:09:13] | Do you think | 你觉得 |
[2:09:17] | that I am… | 我… |
[2:09:21] | That I am | 我… |
[2:09:22] | truly a frightful man? | 真的是个可怕的人吗 |
[2:09:27] | You think that maybe I am | 你觉得也许我是个 |
[2:09:32] | a monster? | 怪物 |
[2:09:38] | No. | 不是 |
[2:09:40] | No? | 不是 |