Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Chicken Run(小鸡快跑)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Chicken Run(小鸡快跑)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:小鸡快跑
英文名称:Chicken Run
年代:2000

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:49] I’m stuck! 我被卡住了!
[03:00] Get back! 退回去!
[03:46] – Mr. Tweedy. – Eh? 敦蒂先生
[03:49] What is that chicken doing outside the fence? 那只鸡在围栏外干什么?
[03:53] Oh! (Chuckles) I don’t know, love – 我不知道, 亲爱的
[03:55] Just deal with it. Now! – 马上去处理一下!
[04:06] I’ll teach you to make a fool out of me 让我难堪我要教训你
[04:14] Let that be a lesson to the lot of ya! 这对你们都是一个教训!
[04:17] No chicken escapes from Tweedy’s farm! 没有鸡能从敦蒂鸡场逃出去!
[07:40] (Yorkshire accent) Morning, Ginger. Back from holiday? 早安, 姜妹, 刚度完假?
[07:43] I wasn’t on holiday, Babs. I was in solitary confinement 我没去度假, 巴波斯 我被关禁闭了
[07:48] Oh, it’s nice to get a bit of time to yourself, isn’t it? 一个人独呆一阵子也不错 是不是?
[07:55] (Posh, military accent) Roll call! 集合!
[07:58] Come along, now. You’ll be late for parade 马上过来, 你们列队要晚了
[08:00] Pip, pip. Quick march. Left, right, left, right 叽叽, 叽叽, 快点儿 左, 右,左, 右
[08:03] Left, right, left, right! 左, 右, 左, 右!
[08:05] – Come on. Smarten up. – Ooh! 快, 精神点儿
[08:07] Discipline! Order! 纪律! 秩序!
[08:09] Back in my R.A.F. days, when the officer called for a scramble 想当初在皇家空军 当长官命令紧急起飞
[08:13] you’d hop in the old crate and tally-ho. Chocks away! 你跳进老飞机 发现目标, 轰隆开走了!
[08:16] Give over, you old fool. They just want to count us 别说了, 老傻瓜 他们只想数数我们
[08:20] How dare you talk back to a senior ranking officer? 你怎么敢这样对长官回话?
[08:23] – Why, back in my R.A.F. days… – Fowler, they’re coming – 嘿, 想当初在皇家空军… – 福罗,他们来了
[08:27] – Oh, right, right. – Oh! 啊, 好, 好
[08:30] There will be a stern reprimand for you, lad. You’re grounded 你要受到严厉的谴责 取消你的自由活动
[08:35] Attention! 立正!
[08:43] (Scottish accent) Welcome back, hen. Is there a new plan? 欢迎你回来, 母鸡 有新的计划吗?
[09:02] I thought we tried going under 我想我们试过从下面出去
[09:06] Ah! Over. Right 噢,上面, 好
[09:20] How’s the egg count? 鸡蛋的数量怎么样?
[09:22] I’ve laid five eggs this morning. Five! 我今早下了五个,五个
[09:24] – Well-chuffed with that, I was… – Shush! 那很好, 我…很高兴
[09:26] 产蛋记录
[09:35] Oh, no. Edwina 啊, 不, 爱德文娜
[09:40] Bunty, why didn’t you give her some of yours? 邦迪, 你为什么不给她几个?
[09:43] I would have. She didn’t tell me. She didn’t tell anyone 我会的, 可她没说 她没对任何人说
[09:56] Oh, is Edwina off on holiday? 噢, 爱德文娜要去度假吗?
[10:57] (Sighs) We’ve got to get out of here 我们必须逃离此地
[11:01] Ginger! Are we still on? 姜妹! 我们还要逃吗?
[11:04] Oh, we’re on, all right 啊, 当然啦, 我们要逃
[11:06] Spread the word, Mac. Meeting tonight in hut 17 麦克, 告诉大家 今晚在17号木屋开会
[11:37] (Cockney accent) You called? Nick and… 你叫我们?尼克…
[11:40] – Fetcher. – At your service – 范晨 – 听从你的吩咐
[11:47] Over here 这边儿来
[11:52] We need some more things 我们还需要一些东西
[11:54] Right you are, miss. How about this quality handcrafted tea set? 好, 小姐 这套手工茶具怎么样?
[11:58] Uh, no 不要
[11:59] – Or a lovely necklace and pendant? – It’s love… – 那来条漂亮的项链和挂坠? – 是不错…
[12:01] Or this beautiful number 或者这个美丽的帽子
[12:02] all the rage in the fashionable chicken coops of Paree 都是巴黎鸡圈子里时髦的东西
[12:05] Simply pop it on like so 这样戴上
[12:07] and as the French hens say, “Voila!” 像法国鸡那样说声 “喔哇”
[12:10] That’s French 那是法语
[12:11] That’s two hats in one, miss. For parties, for weddings 这是个两用帽, 小姐 参加晚会, 参加婚礼
[12:16] Oh, but madame, this makes you look like a vision, like a dream 啊, 可是女士 这使你美极了, 像梦中美人
[12:20] – Like a duck. – No, thank you – 像只鸭子 – 不要, 谢谢
[12:23] We’re making this. We need THESE things. Can you get them? 我们在做这个, 需要这些 你能搞到吗?
[12:26] Oh, oh, oh, this is a big job, miss 啊, 啊, 这不容易, 小姐
[12:30] Oh, bigger than the others. No, no. This is gonna cost 啊, 比其它的都难 不, 不, 价钱会很贵
[12:33] Same as always. One bag of seed 价钱不变, 一袋种子
[12:36] – You call this pay? – It’s chicken feed – 这是你的付款? – 是鸡饲料
[12:39] – What else could we give you? – Eggs – 我们还能给你什么? – 鸡蛋
[12:41] – Eggs? – Eggs – 鸡蛋? – 鸡蛋
[12:43] We can’t give you eggs. They’re too valuable 我们不能给你鸡蛋, 太珍贵了
[12:45] And so are we 我们也珍贵
[12:49] After you, Fetcher 你先请, 范晨
[12:52] After I what? 我先请什么?
[12:54] – Move! – Ooh! 走!
[13:06] (Mrs. Tweedy) Twenty-two and nine 二十二加九
[13:08] Fourteen shillings and threepence 十四先令加三便士
[13:11] Seven and sixpence times three 七加六便士乘三
[13:15] Two and nine 二加九
[13:17] Fourpence ha’penny 四个半便士
[13:20] D-oh! Stupid, worthless creatures! 蠢材, 没用的东西!
[13:24] I’m sick and tired of making minuscule profits 我做够薄利生意了
[13:30] 厌倦赚小钱的生意了
[13:35] 将你的鸡场变成金矿
[13:46] Hmm! 我发财了!
[13:49] Oh, yes 啊, 对
[13:51] Those chickens are up to something 这些鸡有什么诡计
[13:54] Quiet. I’m onto something 安静, 我找到了一个方法
[13:57] (Mr. Tweedy) They’re organized. I know it 它们组织起来了, 我知道
[13:59] – I said, quiet. – That ginger one – 我说, 安静 – 那个姜妹
[14:01] I reckon she’s their leader 我认为她是头儿
[14:03] Mr. Tweedy! 敦蒂先生!
[14:06] I may finally have found a way to make us some real money here 我想我最终找到了生财之道
[14:09] and what are you on about? 而你却在干什么?
[14:11] Ridiculous notions of escaping chickens 愚蠢地在想鸡会逃跑
[14:13] But… But… 但是…但是…
[14:15] It’s all in your head, Mr. Tweedy. Say it! 都是你想像的 敦蒂先生,你说
[14:19] It’s all in me head. It’s all in me head 都是我想像的, 都是我想像的
[14:21] Now, you keep telling yourself that 现在, 你自己对自己重复
[14:24] because I don’t want to hear another word about it 因为我再也不想听到它了
[14:27] – Is that clear? – Yes, love – 清楚了吗? – 清楚了, 亲爱的
[14:31] But you know that ginger one… 但你知道那个姜妹…
[14:33] It’s chickens, you dolt! 它只是只鸡, 傻瓜!
[14:35] Apart from you, they’re the most stupid creatures on this planet! 除你之外 它们是地球上最蠢的动物
[14:39] They don’t plot, they don’t scheme, and they are not organized 他们不会搞阴谋诡计 他们没有组织
[14:46] Order! Order! 秩序! 秩序!
[14:49] – Quiet, everyone. Settle down. – (Chattering) 大家安静, 安定
[14:53] I would like to call to order… Please, if you could just… 我请你们注意秩序… 如果你们能够…
[14:57] Let’s have some discipline in the ranks! What, what! 大家有点儿纪律! 什么, 什么!
[15:00] – Thank you, Fowler. – In my R.A.F. day – 谢谢, 福罗 – 当年我在皇家空军
[15:03] we were never allowed to waste time with unnecessary chit-chat 我们从不允许闲聊浪费时间
[15:06] Yes, thank you, Fowler 是, 谢谢你, 福罗
[15:08] I… 我…
[15:12] Right! (Chuckles, clears throat) 对!
[15:17] Carry on 继续吧
[15:21] Now, I know our last escape attempt was a bit of a fiasco 我知道上次的逃跑行动 有点儿失败
[15:25] but Mac and I have come up with a brand-new plan 但麦克和我又有了新计划
[15:28] – Show ’em, Mac. – Right – 给他们看看, 麦克 – 好
[15:30] We tried going under the wire and that didn’t work 我们试着从铁丝网下出去 但没有成功
[15:33] So, the plan is…we go OVER it 因此这个计划是…从上面过
[15:38] This is us, right? 这是我们, 明白吗?
[15:40] We get in like this 我们这样进去
[15:42] Wind her up and…let her go! 把它拉紧…松手!
[15:50] Good grief! The turnip’s bought it! 天啊, 这个萝卜完蛋了!
[15:56] Farmer’s coming! 农夫来了!
[16:04] Operation Cover-up! 隐蔽行动!
[16:32] – (Mrs. Tweedy) Mr. Tweedy! – Ooh. Ouch 敦蒂先生!
[16:36] < - Where are you? - Ooh. It's all in your head – 你在哪儿? – 都是你想像的
[16:40] It’s all in your head. It’s all in your head 都是你想像的 都是你想像的
[16:46] Think, everyone, think. What haven’t we tried yet? 各位想想 我们还有什么没有试过?
[16:51] We haven’t tried NOT trying to escape 我们还没试过不逃跑
[16:54] Hmm. That might work 嗯, 那可能行得通
[16:56] What about Edwina? 记得爱德文娜?
[16:58] How many more empty nests will it take? 还得有多少空窝才行?
[17:02] Perhaps it wouldn’t be empty 也许如果她花更多的时间下蛋
[17:04] if she’d spent more time laying and less time escaping 而不是逃跑,她的窝就不会空
[17:07] So laying eggs all your life… 所以你一生都在下蛋…
[17:09] and then getting plucked, stuffed and roasted is good enough? 然后被拔毛、 填料、 烘烤 这样够好了吧?
[17:12] It’s a living 这是命运
[17:14] You know what the problem is? 你们知道问题在哪儿吗?
[17:17] The fences aren’t just round the farm. They’re up here in your heads 围栏不仅仅将农场围住 也将你们的思想围住了
[17:22] There’s a better place out there, somewhere beyond that hill 那里有个更好的地方 就在山丘那边儿
[17:26] and it has wide open spaces and lots of trees… 那里空间开阔, 树木众多…
[17:31] and grass 还有草原
[17:33] Can you imagine that? Cool, green grass 你能想像出吗?翠绿的草原
[17:38] – Who feeds us? – We feed ourselves – 谁来喂我们? – 我们自力更生
[17:41] – Well, where’s the farm? – There is no farm – 那, 农场在哪儿? – 没有农场
[17:44] – Then where does the farmer live? – There is no farmer, Babs – 那农夫住在哪儿? – 没有农夫, 巴波斯
[17:47] – Is he on holiday? – He isn’t anywhere – 他去度假了吗? – 他哪儿也没去
[17:50] Don’t you get it? 你还不明白吗?
[17:51] There’s no morning head count, no farmers, no dogs, coops and keys 没有早点名, 没有农夫 没有狗、 鸡舍和钥匙
[17:55] and no fences 也没有围栏
[17:58] In all my life I’ve never heard such a fantastic… 我一生中从没有听过 如此精彩的…
[18:03] load of tripe! 一堆废话!
[18:07] Oh, face the facts, ducks 哎, 面对现实吧, 亲爱的
[18:09] The chances of us getting out of here are a million to one 从这儿出去的机率 只有百万分之一
[18:13] Then there’s still a chance 那我们仍有机会
[18:38] Oh, no, oh, no, oh, no. What am I doing? 啊, 不, 啊, 不 我在干什么?
[18:41] Who are you trying to fool? You can’t lead this bunch of… 你想骗谁?你不能诱骗这群…
[18:48] Oh, heaven help us 啊, 老天帮帮我们
[19:00] Freedoooom! 自由!
[19:21] (American accent) Thank you, ladies and gentlemen 女士们先生们, 谢谢你们
[19:23] You’ve been a wonderful audience 你们是极好的观众
[19:43] That’s it! (Barking) 有办法了!
[19:45] Get him inside quickly 快把他搬进去
[19:54] THIS is our way out of here 这是我们出去的办法
[19:57] We’ll make posters? 我们做海报?
[19:59] No. What’s ON the poster, Babs. What’s ON the poster 不, 是海报上的画儿, 巴波斯
[20:02] We’ll fly out! 我们将飞出去!
[20:04] He must be important to have his picture taken. What does he do? 有他的照片, 一定是个人物 他是干什么的?
[20:08] Isn’t it obvious? He’s a professional flying rooster 这还不明显吗? 他是职业飞行公鸡
[20:11] He flies from farm to farm, giving demonstrations 他在农场间做示范飞行
[20:14] – Do you suppose? – Oh, absolutely – 你这样认为? – 啊, 当然
[20:16] Not in the dark, no. No, not in there. No 不能在暗处, 不, 不能在这儿
[20:19] Get out. Good. Gotta get… 出去, 好, 要拿…
[20:26] (Gasps) Who are you? Where am I? What’s going on? 你们是谁? 我在哪儿?发生了什么事?
[20:29] Ouch! What happened to my wing? 哎呀! 我的翅膀怎么了?
[20:32] You took a rather nasty fall 你刚才跌得很惨
[20:34] And sprained the anterior tendon 你扭伤了前腱
[20:36] I gave it a wee bit of a tweak and wrapped her up 我给你捏了捏, 包扎了一下儿
[20:38] – Was that English? – You sprained a wing. She fixed it – 这是英语吗? – 你扭伤了翅膀, 她弄好了
[20:42] – I made the bandage. – I-I carried you in – 是我做的绷带 – 是我抱你进来的
[20:46] (Chattering) Whoa. Whoa. Whoa! Whoa 哇, 哇, 哇, 哇!
[20:50] Let’s back up and start from the top. Where am I? 我们从头开始说, 我在哪儿?
[20:53] You’re right. How rude. We’re just very excit… 你说得对, 真没礼貌 我们只是太激动了…
[20:56] This is a chicken farm 这是个养鸡场
[20:58] And we’re the chickens 我们都是鸡
[21:00] Yeah, with you so far. Chicken farm, chickens… 哦, 现在明白了, 鸡场, 鸡…
[21:03] I don’t like the look of this one. His eyes are too close together 我不喜欢他的样子 他两眼的距离太近了
[21:06] – Fowler, please. – And he’s a Yank! – 福罗, 别这样 – 他还是个美国佬!
[21:09] Easy, Pops. Cockfighting’s illegal where I come from 别急, 老大爷 在我们那儿斗鸡是违法的
[21:12] And where is that exactly? 那究竟是什么地方??
[21:14] A place I call the land of the free and the home of the brave 一个我称之为自由之地 勇敢之家的地方
[21:17] – Scotland! – No! America – 苏格兰! – 不, 美国
[21:20] (Together) Oh! America 美国
[21:23] Poppycock. Pushy Americans. Showing up late for every war 胡扯, 爱管闲事的美国人 每次打仗总是晚出场
[21:28] Overpaid, oversexed and over here! 挣得多、爱得多, 来这儿了!
[21:33] What’s eating Grandpa? 老爷爷怎么啦?
[21:35] Oh, don’t mind him, Mister… Mister? 哦, 别在意, 这位先生…
[21:37] Name’s Rocky. Rocky the Rhode Island Red. Rhodes for short 我叫洛基・罗德 红岛的洛基, 简称罗德
[21:41] – Rocky Rhodes? – Catchy, ain’t it? – 洛基・罗德? – 很顺耳, 是吧?
[21:45] Um, Mr. Rhodes, is this you? 罗德先生, 这是你吗?
[21:49] Uh, who wants to know? 谁想知道?
[21:51] A group of rather desperate chickens 一群十分绝望的鸡
[21:54] You see, if it is you 你看, 如果是你
[21:55] then you just might be the answer to our prayers 那你可能就是我们祈祷的答案
[22:01] Well, then, call me a miracle, dollface, ’cause that’s me 那么就叫我奇迹吧 娃娃脸, 因为那就是我
[22:07] And what brings you to England, Mr. Rhodes? 你怎么来英国了, 罗德先生?
[22:10] Why, all the beautiful English chicks, of course 那当然是因为英国的美女了
[22:13] Give over! 别逗了!
[22:17] You see, I’m a traveler by nature 你看, 我天生喜欢旅行
[22:19] I’ve done the whole barnyard thing, but I couldn’t get into it 我在农舍呆过,但我很不适应
[22:23] Hi. How are you? Nope 嗨, 你好?诺铺
[22:26] The open road. That’s more my style 自由自在, 这才是我的方式
[22:28] Yep, just give me a pack on my back and point me where the wind blows 对, 给我个背包, 告诉我方向
[22:33] In fact, you know what they call me back home? 实际上, 你知道在我家乡 他们叫我什么吗?
[22:36] You’re gonna love this. The Lone Free Ranger 你们会喜欢的 孤独的自由浪人
[22:40] – Ooh! – Isn’t that great? 很伟大吧?
[22:43] – I knew it was possible. – Oh, it’s possible, all right – 我知道有可能 – 有可能, 对
[22:45] – I knew the answer would come. – Amen! – 我知道会有办法的 – 阿们!
[22:47] We’re all going to fly over that fence 我们都将飞过那个围栏
[22:50] and Mr. Rhodes is going to show us how, right? 罗德先生给我们示范, 对吧?
[22:52] That’s… What? Did you say “fly”? 那…什么?你说 “飞” ?
[22:57] – You can teach us. – No, I can’t – 你可以教我们 – 不, 我不能
[23:00] Listen. Shh. You hear that? 听着, 嘘, 你们听到了吗?
[23:03] That’s the open road calling my name, and I was born to answer that call 那是自由大道在叫我 我生来就对此有反应
[23:08] He must have very good hearing 他的听力一定很好
[23:11] Okay, okay, where’s the exit? Ah, this way 是, 是, 出口在哪儿? 啊, 在这儿
[23:15] Mr. Rhodes, um, perhaps I didn’t explain our situation properly 罗德先生, 也许我没有 把我们的处境讲清楚
[23:20] We lay eggs day in and day out 我们一天到晚下蛋
[23:22] and when we can’t lay any more, they kill us 当我们再也不能下蛋时 他们就杀了我们
[23:25] It’s a cruel world, doll face. You might as well get used to it 这是个残酷的世界, 娃娃脸 你或许应该适应它
[23:29] Which part of “they kill us” do you not understand? “他们要杀我们” 你都明白了吗?
[23:32] I got my own set of problems to worry about 我也有自己烦恼的事
[23:34] Besides, this birdcage can’t be that hard to bust out of 此外, 从这个鸟笼子出去 也并不太难
[23:37] In fact, watch me 实际上, 瞧着我
[23:39] It’s not so hard to get one chicken out of here or even two 一只、 甚至俩只鸡出去并不难
[23:44] but this is about all of us 但我们全要出去
[23:46] All of you? 全部出去?
[23:48] That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you 这就是我一直想告诉你的
[23:50] Wait a minute. Let me get this straight 等等, 让我搞清楚
[23:52] You want to get every chicken in this place out of here at the SAME TIME? 你想让所有的鸡 同时从这儿逃出?
[23:56] – Of course. – You’re certifiable! – 当然 – 你疯了!
[23:59] You can’t pull off a stunt like that. That’s suicide 你不能做这种惊险的事 这是自杀
[24:02] Where there’s a will, there’s a way 有志者事竟成
[24:03] Couldn’t agree more. I WILL be leaving that way 完全同意, 我要从那儿走了
[24:07] – But… Please! – I’m the type of guy 但…请别走! 我是这样的人
[24:09] That likes to roam around I’m never in one… 喜欢到处游玩,从不停留
[24:32] So that’s it. You’re from the circus 原来如此, 你是马戏团的
[24:37] You’re on the run, aren’t you? 你是逃出来的, 是不是?
[24:40] You wanna keep it down? 你能不能小声点儿?
[24:42] I’m trying to lay low here. (Doorbell ringing) 我正在躲藏
[24:44] I should turn you in right now 我应当马上宣扬出去
[24:47] – You wouldn’t. Would you? – Give me one reason why I shouldn’t – 你不会的, 对吧? – 给我个不会的理由
[24:51] Because I’m…cute? 因为我很…可爱?
[24:57] Hey, hey, hey! What kind of crazy chick are you? 嗨, 嗨! 你是哪种疯鸡?
[25:00] Do you know what’ll happen if he finds me? 你知道我被找到下场会咋样?
[25:03] It’s a cruel world 这是个残酷的世界
[25:04] I just decided. I don’t like you 我刚刚决定, 我不喜欢你
[25:06] I just decided. I don’t care. Now, show us how to fly 我刚刚决定我不在乎 现在, 给我们示范飞行
[25:08] – With this wing? – Teach us, then – 用这只翅膀? – 那就教我们吧
[25:11] – No! – (Squawking) 不!
[25:14] He’s valuable, you say? 他很有价值, 你刚才说?
[25:16] – Sure. – Get the torch – 当然 – 拿电筒来
[25:19] Now, you listen here, sister. I’m not going back to that life 现在听着, 姊妹 我再也不想过那种生活了
[25:22] I’m a Lone Free Ranger. Emphasis on FREE! 我是个孤独的自由浪人 喜欢自由
[25:25] And that’s what we want. Freedom! 那也是我们的追求, 自由!
[25:32] (Ginger) Fancy that. They’re coming this way 喜欢自由, 他们向这里走来了
[25:34] Oh, oh, no. No. They’re on to me 啊, 不, 他们是来抓我的
[25:36] Teach us to fly and we’ll hide you 教我们飞行我们就把你藏起来
[25:38] And if I don’t? 如果我不呢?
[25:41] Was your father by any chance a vulture? 你爸爸也是这么卑鄙吗?
[25:44] Do we have a deal? 我们成交了吗?
[26:05] Time to make good on that deal, doll… 是实行交易的时候了, 娃娃…
[26:07] The name is Ginger 我叫姜妹
[26:27] – Comfortable? – Not really – 舒服吗? – 不太舒服
[26:30] Maybe this will help 这也许会有所帮助
[26:32] (Grunts) Nice hideout 藏窝不错
[26:35] Ouch. I had more room in my egg 哎哟, 比蛋壳还小
[26:37] We’ve held up our end of the deal. Tomorrow you hold up yours 我们履行了我们的诺言 明天你得履行你的了
[26:41] – What deal? – The flying! – 什么诺言? – 飞行!
[26:43] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Right, right, right. Don’t worry 噢, 对, 对, 别担心
[26:45] I’ll teach you everything I know 我将倾囊相授
[26:47] Now, which bunk is mine? 现在, 我的床在哪儿?
[26:53] Absolutely outrageous! 真是太气人了!
[26:56] Asking a senior officer to share his quarters… 让一个长官和别人睡一张床…
[26:59] and with a noncommissioned Yank, no less 和一个美国小兵, 太过分了
[27:02] – Why, back in my day, I’d never… – Hey! – 想当初, 我从… – 嗨…
[27:04] You weren’t exactly my first choice, either 你也不是我的首选
[27:08] (Rocky) And scoot over. Your wing’s on my side of the bunk 挪开点儿 你的翅膀到我这边儿了
[27:10] (Fowler) Your side of the bunk? 你那边儿?
[27:12] The WHOLE bunk is my side of the bunk! 整张床都是我的
[27:15] (Rocky) Just… What’s that smell? Is that your breath? 等等…什么味道? 是你的口臭?
[27:20] (Fowler) It’s absolutely outrageous 真是太气人了!
[27:28] (Rocky) So you wanna fly, huh? 因此你们想飞行, 嗯?
[27:32] Well, it ain’t gonna be easy, and it ain’t gonna happen overnight 好, 这并不容易 一朝一夕是学不会的
[27:36] You see, flying takes three things 你知道, 飞行得有三样东西
[27:38] Hard work, perseverance and… 努力练习、 不屈不挠…
[27:42] – Hard work. – You said hard work twice! – 努力练习 – 你说两次努力练习了!
[27:45] That’s because it takes twice as much work as perseverance 那是因为它比不屈不挠难两倍
[27:50] Codswallop! (Mutters) 一派胡言!
[27:55] Now, the most important thing is we have to work as a team 现在, 最重要的是 我们要共同合作
[28:00] which means… you do everything I tell you 这意味着… 我说什么你们就做什么
[28:06] Right! Let’s rock and roll! 好! 我们开始吧!
[28:49] Mrs. Tweedy! The chickens are… 敦蒂先生! 鸡都在…
[28:54] Pecking? 吃食?
[28:56] (Rocky) And left, two, three. And right, two, three 左, 二, 三 右, 二, 三
[29:01] And…stop right there. Oh, yeah, down 嗯…停下, 啊, 对, 往下
[29:05] Down. Yeah, make little circles. That’s it. Faster 往下, 对, 转小圈 就这样, 快点儿
[29:09] Faster. Oh, yes. Perfect 快点儿, 对, 好极了
[29:14] Oh, that’s the spot. (Sighs) 噢, 就是这儿
[29:27] I thought you were going to teach us how to fly 我以为你要教我们飞呢
[29:30] That’s what I’m doing 我正在教啊
[29:33] Isn’t there usually some flapping involved? 不是该有些拍翅膀的动作吗?
[29:36] Hey, do I tell YOU how to lay eggs? 嘿, 我告诉你怎么下蛋了吗?
[29:40] Relax. We’re making progress 放心, 我们正在进步
[29:42] Really? I can’t help feeling we’re going around in circles 真的?我总觉得我们在兜圈子
[29:47] What the… Hey! Cut it out! You’re making me dizzy 这…嘿! 停下! 你们让我头晕
[29:52] I think they’re ready to fly now 我想他们准备好飞行了
[29:54] Good, because they certainly can’t walk anymore 好, 因为他们再也走不动了
[29:59] Up and at ’em, gals. Let’s flap 过来, 姑娘, 我们拍翅膀
[30:07] Watch, Fetcher 瞧, 范晨
[30:09] Let’s see if old Attila the Hen has come to her senses 我们看看老母鸡 是否改变了主意
[30:18] It’s raining hen! 下起鸡雨了!
[30:26] – What’s this caper, love? – We’re flying – 这是什么把戏, 亲爱的? – 我们在飞
[30:28] Obviously 当然
[30:30] Flipping hell. Look at this, Fetch 拍翅膀, 看这儿, 范晨
[30:34] They’re gonna kill themselves 他们找死啊
[30:36] – Wanna watch? – Yeah, all right – 想看下去? – 想, 看吧
[30:50] Hey! Careful of those eggs! 嗨! 小心那些鸡蛋!
[30:57] (Nick) Sunny-side up. (Laughs) 单煎一面
[31:02] Now they’re over easy! 现在他们很容易翻过来!
[31:06] (Nick) Definitely scrambled 无疑成了炒蛋
[31:10] Go! Go! Go! 走! 走! 走!
[31:12] Go, go, go, go! Go! 走, 走, 走!
[31:15] Poultry in motion! 鸡在行动!
[31:32] Birds of a feather flop together 物以类聚, 人以群分
[31:40] (Rocky) Great work, ladies. Great work! 干得好, 女士们, 干得好!
[31:42] The pain you’re feeling is a good thing. It’s good 受点儿苦对你们不错, 是好事
[31:45] Pain is your friend, okay? It’s a positive thing 痛苦是你们的朋友, 对吧? 这是好事
[31:47] Just keep the faith, uh… What’s your name? Agnes! You’ll get there 坚定信念…你叫什么名字? 安吉丝! 你会成功的
[31:51] Ducky, I think you flew four feet today! 小鸭, 我想你今天 飞过四英尺了!
[31:53] Right, four feet! From the roof to the ground 对, 四英尺! 从屋顶到地面
[31:57] It’s all part of the process, ladies. Nothing to worry about! 女士们, 别担心 这是成功的必由之路
[32:00] (Ya cheese-eating little…) 你这个吃奶酪的小…
[32:05] That doesn’t sound good. Ha, ha, ha 这听起来不太好
[32:08] Okay, the ground’s shaking. Are we worried? 听, 大地在震动 我们需要担心吗?
[32:11] Are we worried? 我们需要担心吗?
[32:20] The circus. Quick. Hide me 马戏团, 快, 把我藏起来
[32:23] – Hide me. – Come on – 藏起来 – 来
[32:25] One isn’t awarded a medal like this for flapping about like a lunatic 像疯鸡一样乱拍翅膀 是得不到奖章的
[32:30] (Stammers) Now, see here! This is an officer’s quarters 你看, 这儿, 这是长官的地方
[32:33] – Quick. In here. – Get out of here immediately, sir! – 快, 到这儿来 – 马上出去, 先生!
[32:36] Give it a rest, Pops 够了, 老爷爷
[32:38] Out of here! I shall have you on a charge within the week 出去! 本周我不会饶了你
[32:46] 家禽产品有限公司
[33:20] Cheers, mate 谢谢, 伙计
[33:29] It’s all in your head. It’s all in your head 都是你想像的, 都是你想像的
[33:32] It’s all in your head 都是你想像的
[33:40] What… What… What’s all this, then? 什么…什么…这些是什么?
[33:44] This is our future, Mr. Tweedy 这是我们的未来, 敦蒂先生
[33:46] No more wasting time with petty egg collection and minuscule profits 再也不用浪费时间 收集鸡蛋和算小账了
[33:50] No more eggs? But we’ve always been egg farmers 不收集蛋了? 可我们一直是鸡农
[33:54] Me father and his father and all their fathers. They was always… 我父亲的父亲的父亲 他们都是…
[33:58] Poor! Worthless. Nothings 穷光蛋! 一文不值
[34:01] But all that’s about to change 但这一切都要改变了
[34:03] This will take Tweedy’s farm out of the dark ages… 这将使敦蒂鸡场 走出黑暗的年代…
[34:07] and into full-scale automated production 进入大规模的自动化生产
[34:12] Melisha Tweedy will be poor no longer 我再也不是穷光蛋了
[34:17] 操作指南
[34:18] I’ll put it together, then, shall I? 那我把它安装起来, 好吗?
[34:27] This isn’t good, Mac 这不太妙, 麦克
[34:29] Whatever’s in those boxes is for us, and I don’t think it’s softer hay 盒子里的东西是给我们的 我想不是软草
[34:34] Aye, hen. And I hate to be the voice of doom 啊, 母鸡, 我讨厌说丧气话
[34:36] but I’ve been calculating, and I just don’t think we’re built for flying 但我一直在思考 我们生来就不适合飞行
[34:41] But I saw him. He flew in over that fence 但我看到他飞过铁丝网
[34:44] Aye, aye, I believe you, but if we could just see it for ourselves 啊, 啊, 我相信你 但如果我们能亲眼看看
[34:49] that may answer some questions 那就能说明问题了
[34:51] You’re right. I’m sorry 你说得对, 对不起
[34:53] We’ve been at this all week, and we’re getting nowhere 我们练了一个周 可一点儿进展都没有
[34:56] If his wing were better, he could… Oh! I’ll have a word with him 如果他的翅膀好点儿 他就…啊! 我去跟他说说
[35:07] Where is he? 他在哪儿?
[35:09] They didn’t give me this medal for being a Yank nanny 他们给我奖章 不是因为我是美国保姆
[35:13] A simple “I don’t know” would suffice 一句简单的 “我不知道” 就足够了
[35:15] Beware of that one, young Ginger 当心那位, 小姜妹
[35:19] That Yank is not to be trusted 那个美国佬不可信任
[35:22] That YANK is our ticket out of here 他是我们离开这儿的希望
[35:26] And the pig says to the horse, “Hey, fella, why the long face?” 猪对马说 “嗨, 伙计 为什么脸拉这么长?”
[35:32] Oh, oh, look, look 噢, 瞧, 瞧
[35:35] Oh. Cocktail! 啊, 鸡尾酒!
[35:38] Give over! 别逗了!
[35:46] So, um, anyway… 好吧…无论如何…
[35:49] Remember those flying tips tomorrow. They’re very important 明天要记住飞行事项 这很重要
[35:53] Keep thinking those flighty thoughts 一直保持想飞的念头
[35:56] Oh, yeah 噢, 好
[35:58] They’re swell chicks. They really are 他们是一流的鸡, 真的是
[36:00] Look at what Babs made me 瞧巴波斯给我织了什么
[36:03] A beak warmer. Isn’t that the cutest? 一个口罩, 很可爱吧?
[36:06] And that Bunty. (Laughs) She really packs a punch 那个邦迪, 她真有劲
[36:09] Is there a problem here? 有什么问题吗?
[36:12] – Have we flown over that fence? – Not quite – 我们飞过围栏了吗? – 还没有
[36:14] Then there’s a problem 那就有问题了
[36:16] Good things come to those who wait, dollface 耐心等待才能成功, 娃娃脸
[36:17] Ginger! 姜妹!
[36:28] – Okay, how long did it take you? – To do what? – 好, 你花了多长时间? – 做什么?
[36:31] To learn how to fly 学习飞行啊
[36:33] Apples and oranges, baby doll. I’m gifted. They’re not 苹果和橘子, 洋娃娃 我有天赋, 他们却没有
[36:36] You can’t compare the two, okay? 两者不能比较, 对吧?
[36:38] The point is, these things take time 问题是, 这些事情要花时间
[36:40] Which we are rapidly running out of 而我们很快就没有时间了
[36:42] We haven’t even lifted off the ground. Why? 我们甚至还没离开地面
[36:45] Trust. I went over my calculations 信心, 我反复想过
[36:47] and I figured the key element was trust 我认为关键的因素是信心
[36:53] I-I didn’t get a word of that 我一点儿也不明白
[36:55] When birds like ducks and geese take off, what do they have? Trust! 当鸭子和鹅飞行时 他们有什么呢?信心!
[36:59] I swear she ain’t using real words 我发誓她用错了词
[37:02] – She said we need more thrust. – Oh, thrust – 她说我们需要更多的动力 – 哦, 动力
[37:05] Well, of course, we need thrust. Thrust and flying are like…this! 当然, 我们需要动力 动力和飞行像…这个!
[37:10] – Would you excuse us? – Aye – 希望你不介意? – 当然
[37:14] Ah, the wing, the wing, the wing 啊, 翅膀, 翅膀, 翅膀
[37:17] If we don’t see some results by tomorrow, the deal is off 如果明天我们还看不到结果 交易就取消了
[37:19] No more hiding. They will find you, and it’s back to the circus, flyboy! 没有掩护了, 他们会找到你 你回马戏团去吧, 飞人!
[37:24] You’re the first chick I ever met with the shell still on 我从没遇到像你这样难交的鸡
[37:30] Sleep tight, angel face. The Rock’s on the case 睡个好觉, 天使脸
[37:35] (Ginger) Ginger! 姜妹
[37:41] (Fowler clears throat) Cock-a-doodle-doo! What, what 喔…喔 ! 什么, 什么
[37:48] (Nick) Oh, it was a beaut, guv’nor 啊, 很漂亮, 朋友
[37:51] A fine piece of work, if I do say so meself 如果让我说, 一件艺术精品
[37:55] – I say so meself, too. – Wish I could have seen it – 我也对自己说 – 希望我也见过
[37:57] We slipped into the farmer’s room, all quiet like 我们溜进了农夫的家里 悄悄地
[38:01] – Like a fish. – Yeah, and we… – 像条鱼 – 对, 我们…
[38:04] “Like a fish”? You stupid Norbert “像条鱼” ?你这个笨蛋
[38:08] Anyway, guv, here it is 不管咋样, 这给你, 朋友
[38:10] – El merchandiso. – That’s Spanish – 你要的货 – 这是西班牙语
[38:13] What are these two crooks doing here? 这俩个无赖在这儿干什么?
[38:16] – So, you know each other? – She don’t think we’re valuable – 那你们认识? – 她认为我们没用
[38:20] Guys, you are without a doubt the sneakiest 伙计, 毫无疑问 你们是最鬼鬼祟祟的
[38:22] most light-fingered thieving parasites I’ve ever met 我所见过的最灵巧的窃贼
[38:25] – Oh, don’t, don’t. Stop it. – I’ve gone bright red – 啊, 别, 别说了 – 我的脸都红
[38:29] So, uh, how about them eggs? 那…那些鸡蛋呢?
[38:31] Eggs? Don’t tell me you promised them… 鸡蛋, 别告诉我你答应他们…
[38:34] Yep! Promised them every egg I lay this month 对! 答应给他们 这个月我生的所有的蛋
[38:36] And when can we expect the first installment? 我们什么时候 可以拿到第一个蛋呢?
[38:40] I’m brewing one up as we speak. I’ll keep you posted 我正在准备呢,我会通知你的
[38:45] Pleasure doing business with you, sir 很高兴与你做生意, 先生
[38:47] Sucker 傻瓜
[38:51] – What? – You’ve lied to them – 什么? – 你对他们撒谎
[38:53] I didn’t lie, dollface. I just…omitted certain truths 我没有, 娃娃脸 我只是隐瞒了一些事实
[38:57] I’ll give them exactly what I promised 我会履行诺言的
[38:59] – Which is nothing. – Which is what I’ll give them – 那就是什么都没有 – 那就是我要给他们的
[39:02] And what will you give us? 你会给我们什么?
[39:05] Thrrrust! 动力!
[39:09] (Rocky) You okay, sweetheart? Good, good 你没事儿吧, 宝贝儿?好
[39:15] Now this is just a little helper 这会对你有点儿帮助
[39:16] Something to get you going. It’s a thrust exercise 帮助你飞行的东西 动力训练
[39:18] – The tension’s killing me. – It’s gonna kill her! – 我紧张死了 – 这会害死她!
[39:22] – Release! – Whoa! 松手!
[39:29] Come on! Flap! 快, 拍翅膀!
[39:34] You can do it. Flap, flap, flap! 你能行, 拍, 拍, 拍!
[39:41] Yes, yes, yes! 对, 对, 对!
[39:46] Is that your first offense? 这是你第一次碰壁吗?
[40:00] Oops. (Chuckles) 喔
[40:05] Roll call! I haven’t laid any eggs 点名了! 我还没下蛋呢
[40:09] – Hide me. – Three days and not one – 藏起我 – 三天没下一个蛋
[40:11] – Oh, no! – Why didn’t you tell us, Babs? – 啊, 不! – 为啥不告诉我们, 巴波斯?
[40:13] – Hide me! – We’ve been busy with the flying… – 把我藏起来! – 我们一直忙着飞行…
[40:15] – They’re coming! – Hide me! – 他们来了 ! – 快藏起我!
[40:17] Hide yourself! 自己藏吧!
[41:21] Double their food rations, Mr. Tweedy 给他们双倍饲料, 敦蒂先生
[41:23] I want them all as fat as this one 我要他们都像这只这么肥
[41:31] All of me life flashed before me eyes! 我的一生都在我眼前闪过!
[41:35] It was really boring 无聊的一生
[41:39] Chicken feed. My favorite! 鸡饲料, 我最喜欢的!
[41:44] Wait. Wait 等等!
[41:52] No. Wait! 不, 等等!
[41:57] Babs, please! Bunty! Stop it! Wait! 巴波斯, 邦迪! 停下! 等等!
[42:02] Stop! 停下!
[42:08] Stop it! 停下!
[42:12] Something is wrong here. Can’t you see that? 有点儿不大对劲儿 你们看不出来?
[42:17] Strange boxes arrive in the barn. Babs stops laying 仓库里来了许多奇怪的盒子 巴波斯不下蛋了
[42:21] but she’s not taken to the chop, and now they’re giving us extra food 可她并没被抓去宰了 他们还给我们加饲料
[42:24] Don’t you see what’s happening? They’re fattening us up 你们不明白发生了什么事? 他们在养肥我们
[42:27] They’re going to kill us all 他们要把我们全部杀掉
[42:31] Whoa, whoa! Heavy alert. (Laughs) 哇, 哇, 严重警告
[42:35] – She didn’t mean that, gals. – Do you mind? – 她不是那个意思, 姑娘们 – 你不介意吧?
[42:38] Keep eating. Save some for me 接着吃, 给我留点儿
[42:40] What are you doing? How dare you! Let go of me! 你在干什么?你怎么敢… 放开我!
[42:43] Listen! I’ve met some hard-boiled eggs in my day 听着, 我遇到了不少难煮的蛋
[42:47] but I’d say you’re about 20 minutes! 但我说你得煮大约20分钟!
[42:49] – What’s that supposed to mean? – It means you got to lighten up – 你这是什么意思? – 我说你该轻松点儿
[42:52] Over in America, we have this rule 在美国, 我们的规矩是
[42:54] If you want to motivate someone, don’t mention death 如果你要激励某人 不要提到死
[42:57] Funny. Over here, the rule is: Always tell the truth 有趣, 这里的规矩是: 永远要讲实话
[43:01] That’s been working like a real charm, hasn’t it? 这一直很有效, 不是吗?
[43:03] Here’s some free advice. You want them to perform? 这里有些免费的建议 你要试试吗?
[43:07] – Tell them what they want to hear. – You mean lie – 说他们想听的话 – 你是说要撒谎
[43:10] Here we go again. You know what your problem is? 我们又转回来了 你知道你的问题在哪儿吗?
[43:13] You’re…difficult 你…难处
[43:15] Why? Because I’m honest? I care about what happens to them 为什么? 因为我诚实? 我关心他们的命运
[43:20] something I wouldn’t expect a Lone Free Ranger to know anything about 我不期待 孤独的自由浪人会理解
[43:23] If this is the way you show it, I hope you never care about me! 如果你这样说 我希望你永远别关心我!
[43:26] – I can assure you, I never will. – Good! – 我可以保证, 不再会了 – 好!
[43:28] Fine! 好!
[44:18] What’s all this? 发生了什么事?
[44:20] Well, here she is. Ask and you shall receive 哦, 她在这儿, 问她就知道了
[44:24] That’s biblical 言之有理
[44:26] That’s real craftsmanship, is what it is. Solid as a rock 这是真正的手工艺品 真正的, 像岩石一样硬
[44:31] (Static) It’s supposed to do that 应该是这样
[44:34] – It’s perfect, guys. – And how’s that egg coming? – 太完美了, 伙计 – 蛋怎么样了?
[44:38] This is a double yolker 是个双黄蛋
[44:50] (Jazz) I don’t see what this has to do with… 我看不出这与那有…
[44:52] You will 你会的
[44:55] We’ve been working too hard 我们一直太辛苦了
[44:57] Time to kick back a bit, shake those tail feathers 应该放松一下儿, 抖抖羽毛
[44:59] Look at him. Nellypodging around like a… 瞧他, 扭来扭去像个…
[45:03] Oh, good heavens. What’s happening? 啊, 天啊, 发生了什么事?
[45:06] That’s called a beat, sister. Feel it pulsing through your body! 这叫音节, 姊妹 感到全身冲动!
[45:10] Oh, yes. Pulsing. Fancy that 啊, 对, 冲动, 喜欢
[45:14] Hey, well, then go with it, baby 嗨, 好, 我们来吧, 宝贝儿
[45:17] Oh, my. Look! I’m going with it! 啊, 天啊, 瞧! 我会跳了!
[45:22] Bunty, what’s got into you? 邦迪, 你有什么感觉?
[45:24] Same thing that’s got into you apparently 很明显跟你的一样
[45:27] Flip, flop, fly, I don’t care if I die
[45:30] Just go with the flow, gal! 就跟着乐曲走, 姑娘!
[45:31] Flip, flop, fly, I don’t care if I die
[45:37] Don’t ever leave me, don’t ever say good-bye
[45:40] Now, see here. I don’t recall authorizing a hop 现在, 看着我 我不记得批准过跳舞
[45:43] Oh, shut up and dance 啊, 闭嘴跳吧
[45:52] What are you sobbing about, you nancy? 你哭什么, 南希?
[45:56] Little moments like this, mate 此情此景, 伙伴
[45:58] It’s what makes the job all worthwhile 这使工作充满意义
[46:05] Wanna dance? 想跳舞吗?
[46:09] Yeah, all right 对, 想跳
[46:11] Now, give me one more kiss, hold it a long, long time
[46:16] Give me one more kiss, hold it a long, long time
[46:22] Love me, baby, till the feeling hits my head like wine
[46:24] So fine, so glad that you’re mine
[46:26] Flip, flop, fly, I don’t care if I die
[46:31] Flip, flop, fly, I don’t care if I die
[46:36] Don’t ever leave me, don’t ever say good-bye
[46:41] Don’t ever leave me, don’t ever say good-bye
[46:44] Yeah, don’t ever leave me, don’t ever say good-bye, yeah
[46:54] (Giggles) Did ya see that? I flew! 你看到我飞了吗?
[46:59] Attagirl, Babsy. Attagirl 干得好, 姑娘
[47:02] – Oh! Your wing. It’s better. – Well… – 你的翅膀, 好点儿了 – 哦…
[47:05] – How about that? – Fantastic – 怎么样? – 太好了
[47:08] You can fly for us tomorrow 你明天可以为我们飞行了
[47:10] Uh, uh, yeah, so it seems 嗯…看起来可以
[47:14] I flew! I flew! 我飞起来了! 飞起来了!
[47:16] Looks like I owe you an apology 看起来我应向你道歉
[47:20] I didn’t think you cared about us, but after all this… 我以为你不关心我们 但经过这一切…
[47:23] Well, it seems I was wrong 嗯, 是我错了
[47:26] Hey, easy, Miss. Hard-boiled 嗨, 放松, 小姐, 倔家伙
[47:29] I might think you’re turning soft 我还以为你变温柔了
[47:36] Uh, listen, there’s something I got to tell ya. I… 听着, 有件事我必须告诉你…
[47:46] – (Chattering) – No. You’d better wait here 不, 你最好在这儿等着
[48:14] Ooh, that’s champion, that is. What is it? 这真棒, 这是,这是什么?
[48:18] It’s a pie machine, you idiot 是馅饼机器, 白痴
[48:21] Chickens go in, pies come out 鸡进去, 馅饼出来
[48:24] Ooh! What kind of pies? 什么馅饼?
[48:26] – Apple. – My favorite! – 苹果 – 我最喜欢的!
[48:29] Chicken pies, you great lummox! Imagine it 鸡肉馅饼, 大笨蛋! 想想
[48:34] In less than a fortnight, every grocers’ in the county… 不用两个周, 这里每家商店…
[48:37] will be stocked with box upon box… 都会垛满一箱箱…
[48:40] of Mrs. Tweedy’s Homemade Chicken Pies 敦蒂太太家制鸡肉馅饼
[48:43] Just Missus? 敦蒂太太的?
[48:45] Woman’s touch. Makes the public feel more comfortable 女人的手艺会让大众更加满意
[48:48] Oh, right. How does it work? 啊, 对, 这怎么操作?
[48:52] Get me a chicken and I’ll show you 找只鸡, 我操作给你看
[48:56] I know just the one 我知道一只合适的
[49:02] I’ve got a score to settle with you 我有个账要和你结了
[49:06] Blooming heck! They’ve got Ginger! 我的天啊, 他们抓走了姜妹!
[49:13] We mustn’t panic. We mustn’t panic! 我们一定不要慌, 不要慌!
[49:17] (All screaming) (Fowler) Quiet there! 那边, 静点儿
[49:19] Quiet, I say! Let’s have some discipline. What, what 我说静点儿! 我们要有纪律
[49:23] The enemy has taken a prisoner. This calls for retaliation 敌人抓了个俘虏 我们应该报复了
[49:27] Retaliation! 报复!
[49:28] What’s going on? What’s happening? 怎么啦? 出了什么事?
[49:31] They got Ginger, Mr. Rhodes. They’re taking her to the chops 他们抓走了姜妹, 罗德先生 他们要宰了她
[49:35] Well, what are you waiting for, laddie? Fly over there. Save her! 那你们还在等什么 小子们? 飞过去救她!
[49:39] Of course… No, no! No, that’s just what they’d expect 当然…不, 不! 这正是他们所期望的
[49:43] But I say we give them the old element of surprise 但我说我们意外出击
[49:46] And catch Jerry with his trousers down 打他们个措手不及
[49:49] I like the sound of that. What’s the plan? 听起来不错,具体计划呢?
[49:51] The plan… The plan 计划…计划
[49:54] The plan… Uh, Babs! 计划…巴波斯!
[49:56] Give me that thing. Bunty, give me a boost 给我那个, 邦迪,推我一把
[50:13] Look at the size of that thing 瞧那机器的尺寸
[50:19] Oh, no! 不!
[50:22] Chickens go in 鸡进去
[50:25] pies come out 馅饼出来
[50:30] (Chuckles) Chicken pies 鸡肉馅饼
[50:32] Not… Not apple pies. Chicken 不是…苹果馅饼, 是鸡肉的
[50:43] Oh, great. Brilliant! 啊, 好, 好极了
[50:45] – Yo, baby doll! – Rocky! – 你, 洋娃娃! – 罗德!
[50:47] – I’m coming! – Hurry! – 我来了 ! – 快!
[50:50] – I’m still coming! – Come on! – 我就要来了! – 快点儿!
[50:53] – Stop this thing! – I’m getting there! – 把它停下! – 我正在努力 !
[50:59] Oh, shoot! 啊, 妈的
[51:01] (Ginger) Rocky! 洛基!
[51:02] 蔬菜饲料
[51:03] I’ll be down before you can say… (Gasps) 在你说什么之前我就…
[51:06] mixed vegetables! 混合蔬菜!
[51:11] 蔬菜
[51:13] 肉
[51:29] D-oh! Get it? Dough! 面团!
[51:32] – I’m stuck! – Nothing to it. Oops – 我粘住了! – 没什么, 喔
[51:52] Hang on! 把住
[51:58] Look out! 小心!
[52:07] 调味汁
[52:23] – Yes! – (Laughing) 好!
[52:32] Oh, it’s like an oven in here 啊, 这里像个烤箱
[52:44] Come on! 快!
[52:45] Wait up! I’m com… 等等, 我来了…
[52:49] Don’t leave… 别丢下…
[52:51] Get over to the… 到那…
[53:03] The door! Come on! (Grunts) 门! 快!
[53:29] She’s gonna blow! Run! 机器要爆炸了, 快跑!
[53:32] (Alarm bell ringing) 系统故障
[53:35] 调味汁压力
[53:37] What did you do, you great pudding? 你做了什么, 大傻瓜?
[53:39] I didn’t do ‘owt! 我没做什么!
[53:50] – Turn it off! – It won’t turn off! – 关上! – 关不上!
[54:14] 敦蒂太太鸡肉馅饼
[54:17] – Ouch! – We’ve got to show the others 我们应该给其他人看看
[54:29] Look! I fixed it! 瞧! 我修好了!
[54:36] – Chicken pies? – (All) Ohh! 鸡肉馅饼?
[54:39] – Yes, but… – I don’t want to be a pie! – 对, 但… – 我不想成为馅饼!
[54:43] I don’t like gravy 我不喜欢调味汁
[54:45] Ladies, please. Let’s not lose our heads 女士们, 请保持头脑清醒
[54:49] Lose our heads? 头脑清醒?
[54:58] What I meant was, Rocky sabotaged the machine and bought us time 我是说洛基破坏了机器 为我们赢得了时间
[55:04] And better still, he’s going to fly for us tomorrow 更妙的是 明天他要为我们飞行
[55:07] (Cheering) And once we’ve seen how it’s done, we’ll get it! 一旦我们看到了示范 我们就可以飞了!
[55:11] So don’t worry 因此别担心
[55:13] because tomorrow everything’s going to go much, much smoother 因为明天一切都会非常顺利
[55:26] All right, Pops, what did I do now? 老爷爷, 我又做错什么了?
[55:29] A very brave and honorable deed, sir 非常勇敢光荣的行动, 先生
[55:33] (Clears throat) In the light of your action this evening 从今晚你的行动来看
[55:37] I dutifully admit that I have misjudged your character 我郑重地承认我错看了你
[55:42] So I present you with this medal for bravery 因此我为你的勇敢 颁发给你一枚奖章
[55:47] And… 并且…
[55:49] I salute you 向你致敬
[55:53] In honor of the occasion 在此光荣的时刻
[55:55] I surrender the bunk entirely 我让出我整个床铺
[55:58] I shall sleep under the stars. (Chuckles) 我去外面睡觉
[56:03] Oh, uh, I await tomorrow’s flying demonstration… 啊,我怀着极大的期望…
[56:07] with great anticipation 等着待明天的飞行示范
[56:13] You and me both, Pops 我也是啊, 老爷爷
[56:24] – Oh! – I’m sorry. Were you… 对不起, 你…
[56:26] – Is this your… I’ll go. – No, it’s just… – 这是你的…我走了 – 不, 只不过
[56:29] – Since you’re here… – I’m glad you’re here, because… – 因为你在这儿… – 我很高兴, 因为…
[56:31] – I’m sorry. You go first. – You go ahead. I’ll… – 对不起, 你先说 – 你先说, 我…
[56:35] Um, I just wanted to say… 我只想说…
[56:37] I may have been a bit harsh at first 我当初可能有点儿粗鲁
[56:40] Well, what I really mean is 啊, 我真正指的是
[56:44] thank you… 谢谢你…
[56:46] for saving my life 救了我的命
[56:48] For saving OUR lives 救了大家的命
[56:51] You know 你知道
[56:53] I come up here every night… and look out to that hill 我每晚到这儿来… 来看那座山丘
[56:57] and imagine what it must be like on the other side 想像着山那边的生活
[57:00] It’s funny, I’ve… 有趣的是, 我…
[57:02] I’ve never actually felt grass beneath my feet 从来没感到站在草原上的感觉
[57:06] I’m sorry 对不起
[57:08] Here I am rambling on about hills and grass, and you had something to say 我现在在山丘和草地上散步 你有什么话要说吗?
[57:11] Uh, y-y-yeah 嗯…
[57:13] Um, it’s just that, y-you know 是这样, 你知道
[57:17] life, as I’ve experienced it, you know, out there 那边儿的生活, 以我来看
[57:21] lone free ranging and stuff, it’s, uh 从孤独自由浪人的经历来看
[57:24] it’s full of disappointments, and, uh… 令人失望
[57:27] What, you mean grass isn’t all it’s cracked up to be? 什么, 你是说草地 不像传说的那样好
[57:30] Grass! Exactly. Grass 草地! 正是, 草地
[57:32] It’s always greener on the other side 另一边儿的草总是比较绿
[57:35] And then you get there and it’s brown and prickly 但当你到那儿时 它就变得枯萎多刺
[57:40] You see what I’m trying to say? 你明白我想表达的意思吗?
[57:45] What I’m trying to say is… 我想说的是…
[57:50] (Sighs) you’re welcome 别客气
[57:54] You know 你知道
[57:56] that hill is looking closer tonight than it ever has before 今晚那山丘 比任何时候离我都近
[58:04] (Clears throat) Well, good night…Rocky 哦, 晚安…洛基
[58:10] Good night…Ginger 晚安…姜妹
[58:37] Company, attention! 各位, 立正!
[58:45] Today’s the day, girls. We’re going to fly! 姑娘们, 今天就是 我们飞行的日子了
[58:48] – I can feel it! – (Cheering, laughing) 我感到很兴奋!
[58:51] Finally, we get to see a real professional in action 终于可以看到真正的专家飞行
[58:54] Better start warming up. I’ll go and get him 最好开始热身, 我去叫他来
[58:57] Rocky. Knock-knock. Everyone’s waiting, so I told them to… 洛基, 开门, 大家在等你 我告诉他们先…
[59:08] R-Rocky? 洛基?
[1:00:53] (Mac) Oh, a cannon 啊, 一门大炮
[1:00:55] Aye, that would give you thrust 当然, 这可以给你动力
[1:00:57] I knew he was fake all along 我早就知道他是骗子
[1:01:00] In fact, I’m not even certain he was American 实际上, 我甚至怀疑 他是美国人
[1:01:04] So, what’s the next plan, hen? 那下一步该怎么办, 各位?
[1:01:06] (Sighs) Let’s face it 我们面对现实吧
[1:01:09] The only way out of here is wrapped in pastry 离开这儿唯一的方法 是包在馅饼里
[1:01:13] Perhaps he just went on holiday 也许他只是去度假了
[1:01:16] Perhaps he just went to get away from your infernal knitting! 也许是逃离你不停的编织!
[1:01:22] You were always hitting him. See how YOU like it! 你总是打他,换了你会怎样!
[1:01:25] Don’t push me, four-eyes! 不要推我, 四眼!
[1:01:30] Quiet there! Quiet, I say! 安静, 我说安静!
[1:01:33] Dissension in the ranks. Precisely what Jerry would have wanted 内讧正是敌人想见到的
[1:01:37] The old divide and conquer 分裂后再征服的老办法
[1:01:39] A proper squadron work together, like we did in my R.A.F. days 像我们在皇家空军那样 一个中队一起工作
[1:01:43] Jocko at the stick, Flappy at the map… 卓高负责驾驶 法比负责导航…
[1:01:46] and old Whizzbang at the tail-end Charlie 老韦兹邦负责机尾机枪
[1:01:49] Wing Co would give the call, hop in the old crate, chocks away! 长官一声令下 跳进飞机, 立刻起飞!
[1:01:52] Wizard show it was. That’s how you get medals 魔力将引导你 奖章就是这样获得的
[1:01:55] Will you shut up about your stupid blooming medals! 你能不能闭上嘴 别谈你那臭奖章!
[1:02:06] How dare you! 你怎么敢这样!
[1:02:10] Madam, forgive me. A-As an officer, I offer my most… 女士, 原谅我 作为一个长官, 我要…
[1:02:29] Fowler? 福乐
[1:02:35] Everyone, shut up! 各位, 闭嘴!
[1:02:46] (Clears throat) Fowler 福罗
[1:02:47] What exactly is the R.A.F.? 福乐, 皇家空军到底是什么?
[1:02:51] What do you mean, what is it? 你指什么, 它是什么?
[1:02:53] The Royal Air Force is what. (Chuckles) 就是皇家空军部队
[1:02:56] Then what’s the “old crate”? “老飞机” 又是什么?
[1:03:01] Ahh! There she is 就在那儿
[1:03:06] Gorgeous, isn’t she? 真漂亮, 是不是?
[1:03:08] You mean, you flew in one of these? 你是说, 你坐过这个?
[1:03:11] Beautifully built. In fact, there’s a bit of a story to that 做得真漂亮 实际上还有段故事呢
[1:03:14] We were out on a “recce,” you see 我们有次去侦察, 你知道
[1:03:16] Ops had given the go-ahead, but the weather duffed up… 上头说前进, 但天气很差
[1:03:19] Yes. Of course 对, 当然
[1:03:22] We might actually be able to pull this off 我们实际上是可以成功的
[1:03:25] – We’re STILL going to fly! – What, what? – 我们还要飞! – 什么, 什么?
[1:03:28] Fowler’s provided the answer 福乐提供了答案
[1:03:30] I have? 我提供了?
[1:03:32] Uh, yes, yes, yes. Of course I have 对, 对, 我当然提供了
[1:03:35] Uh, how have I? 我怎么提供的?
[1:03:37] We’ll make… 我们要建造…
[1:03:39] a crate 一个老飞机
[1:03:41] (Ginger) Mac, you’ll handle the engineering 麦克, 你负责工程技术
[1:03:45] Babs, manufacturing 巴波斯, 生产制造
[1:03:47] Fowler will be chief aviation advisor 范乐是首席飞行顾问
[1:03:49] Bunty, eggs 邦迪, 鸡蛋
[1:03:51] – Eggs? – Eggs – 鸡蛋? – 鸡蛋
[1:03:53] Right, just like the ones that rooster was gonna lay 对, 就像公鸡要下的蛋
[1:03:56] Only roosters don’t lay eggs, do they? 可是公鸡不下蛋, 是不是?
[1:03:59] – Don’t they? – No, it’s a lady thing, apparently – 不下? – 不下, 那无疑是母鸡的活儿
[1:04:02] Ask your mum 问问你妈
[1:04:04] One egg for every item on the list. First payment in advance 单子上的货一个鸡蛋一件 首批货先交蛋
[1:04:07] (Simultaneously) Right! When do we start? 好! 我们啥时开始?
[1:04:10] – (Slurps) – Come on! 来!
[1:04:23] What the dickens? 到底是什么?
[1:04:26] Oh, gnomes now 啊, 小精灵
[1:04:34] – Voila! – (Giggles) 在这儿!
[1:04:36] Give me 给我
[1:05:21] Eggs from heaven! 来自上天的蛋!
[1:05:23] – No! From her bum! – (Laughs) 不! 来自她屁股的蛋!
[1:05:57] – Idiot! – That was close – 白痴! – 差点儿修好了
[1:06:01] Too close 差一点点儿
[1:06:03] We can’t stop now. Come on, everyone! Go for it! 我们不能停下 来, 各位, 我们干吧!
[1:06:06] Really go for it! Go, go, go, go! 真的要造了! 快, 快
[1:06:11] Mac, we need those calculations quickly 麦克, 我们急需那些计算数字
[1:06:14] Agnes, that has to be really secure 安吉丝, 那一定要结实
[1:06:17] – Careful up there, Fowler! – Roger! – 福乐, 你要小心! – 收到
[1:06:20] Bunty, give him a hand 邦迪, 帮他一把
[1:06:22] Well done, Babs. Keep it up 干得好, 巴波斯, 继续努力
[1:06:24] No problem, dollface 没问题, 娃娃脸
[1:06:41] (Singing along with radio) Oh, I’m the type of guy 啊, 我是那种
[1:06:44] That likes to roam around 喜欢旅游的人
[1:06:46] I’m never in one place 我从不呆在一个地方
[1:06:49] I roam from town to town 从一个城市到另一个城市
[1:06:51] And when I found myself falling for some girl 当我发现爱上某个姑娘时
[1:06:55] I’d hop right in that car… 我就跳进那个车…
[1:06:57] (Radio continues) And travel ’round the world 女人的手艺
[1:06:59] Cause I’m a wanderer
[1:07:01] Yeah, a wanderer
[1:07:03] I roam around and round, around and round…
[1:07:06] 新货-敦蒂太太鸡肉馅饼
[1:07:11] Oh, boy 啊, 天啊
[1:07:18] Come on 快
[1:07:23] Please 快开
[1:07:28] Oh, no. He’s fixed it 啊, 不, 他修好了
[1:07:37] Get the chickens 去抓鸡来
[1:07:40] Which ones? 哪一只?
[1:07:42] All of them 所有的鸡
[1:07:51] Me tools! 我的工具!
[1:07:54] Why, you thieving little buggers! 啊, 你们这些小偷!
[1:07:57] What’s the plan? 怎么办呢?
[1:08:03] – Attack! – Huh? 进攻!
[1:08:06] Nice plan 好主意
[1:08:09] – (Chickens shouting) – Mrs. Tweedy! 敦蒂太太!
[1:08:14] Aaaah! Mrs. Tweedy! 敦蒂太太!
[1:08:17] The chickens are revolting! 鸡都造反了!
[1:08:20] Finally something we agree on 恶心, 我们的看法终于一致了
[1:08:23] Help! Mrs…. 救命! 太太…
[1:08:30] Under the hut 放在小屋下面
[1:08:39] – What have we done? – This is it, everyone – 我们做了些什么? – 就这样, 各位
[1:08:42] We’re escaping 我们逃跑
[1:08:44] – What, now? – Now! – 什么, 现在? – 现在!
[1:08:46] – But, Ginger, she’s not ready. – Listen – 但是, 飞机还没准备好 – 听着
[1:08:50] We’ll either die free chickens or die trying 我们不是做自由的鸡 就是为自由而死
[1:08:55] Are those the only choices? 只有这两种选择吗?
[1:08:57] – Let’s do it! – Scramble! – 我们开始吧! – 紧急行动!
[1:09:13] This way! 这边儿来!
[1:09:48] (Muffled shout) Mrs. Tweedy! 敦蒂太太!
[1:09:53] The exits are located here and here 这里那里都有出口
[1:09:56] In the quite likely event of an emergency 一旦出现紧急情况
[1:09:59] put your head between your knees and… 把脑袋放在膝盖之间…
[1:10:01] Kiss your bum good-bye 抱着屁股说声再见
[1:10:03] All right, Fowler, ready for takeoff 好, 福乐, 准备起飞
[1:10:05] Behind you all the way 一路跟在你后面
[1:10:09] But you’re supposed to be up there 但你应该在上面
[1:10:12] You’re the pilot 你是飞行员啊
[1:10:13] Oh, don’t be ridiculous. I can’t fly this contraption 别开玩笑, 我不会开这个怪物
[1:10:18] Back in your day… The Royal Air Force… 想当年你…在皇家空军…
[1:10:21] 6-4-4 Squadron, poultry division 6-4-4 中队, 家禽师
[1:10:24] We were the mascots 我们是吉祥物
[1:10:26] You mean you never actually flew the plane? 你是说你从来没开过飞机?
[1:10:29] Good heavens, no 天啊, 没有,
[1:10:31] – I’m a chicken! – (All gasp) 我是只鸡啊!
[1:10:33] The Royal Air Force doesn’t let chickens behind the controls 皇家空军不让鸡驾驶
[1:10:36] of a complex aircraft! 复杂的飞机!
[1:10:38] – We’re all gonna die! – (Screaming) 我们都要没命了!
[1:10:41] Fowler, you have to fly it 福乐, 你必须驾驶
[1:10:43] You’re always talking about back in your day. Well, today is your day 你总是提你想当年 好, 今天就看你的了
[1:10:49] You can do it, you old sausage 你能行, 你这个老家伙
[1:10:53] Wing Commander T.I. Fowler… 联队指挥福乐…
[1:10:56] reporting for duty 奉命报到
[1:11:00] Well, come on. What are you waiting for? 好啊, 来, 你还在等什么?
[1:11:03] We haven’t got all day. Let’s get this crate off the ground 我们的时间不多了 我们把飞机飞起来
[1:11:07] (Ginger) Fowler! Now! 福乐! 开始!
[1:11:09] Roger! Contact! 罗杰! 目测!
[1:11:23] Cleared for takeoff! 可以起飞!
[1:11:30] 从这儿升天起飞
[1:11:32] Chocks away! 起飞了!
[1:11:34] (Simultaneously) Chocks away! 起飞了!
[1:11:43] – Full throttle! – Full throttle! – 开足马力! – 开足马力!
[1:12:08] We need more power! 我们需要更大的马力!
[1:12:11] I cannot work miracles, Cap’n! We’re giving her all she’s got 我不能创造奇迹, 队长! 我们已经开足了马力
[1:12:24] – Gotcha! – Hard right! – 跑不了了! – 使劲往右!
[1:12:29] Oh, mother! 啊, 妈呀!
[1:12:36] Turn her around. I’ll get the ramp 掉过头去, 我来把板放好
[1:12:52] – Put the ramp down. – (Gasps) 把板子放下
[1:12:58] You are going to be a pie! 你就要成为馅饼了!
[1:13:04] Ginger! 姜妹!
[1:13:08] Rocky! 洛基!
[1:13:18] Heads up! 抬起头来!
[1:13:33] – (Bell Jingles) < - Look out!- Aah! - Clear the runway! 小心! 离开跑道!
[1:13:58] (Rocky) Ginger! Let’s go! 姜妹! 我们走!
[1:14:05] – We’re flying! – (Excited chattering) 我们在飞!
[1:14:19] – Aah! – That’s for leaving 这是为逃走
[1:14:24] And this is for coming back 这是为回来
[1:14:30] – (All screaming, clucking) – Great Scott! What was that? 天啊! 那是什么?
[1:14:34] A cling-on, Cap’n, and the engines can’t take it! 是附属物, 机长 引擎吃不消了!
[1:14:42] Oh, goodness 啊, 天啊
[1:14:44] Babs! Scissors! 巴波斯! 剪刀!
[1:14:47] Bingo 找到了
[1:14:49] Lower me down 把我放下
[1:14:50] – But, Ginger, I… – Just do it – 可是, 姜妹, 我… – 就这么做
[1:14:52] (Fowler) Increase velocity! 加快速度!
[1:14:55] – What does that mean? – Pedal your flipping giblets out! – 什么意思? – 踩到你们断气为止!
[1:15:11] – Lower! – I’m trying! – 低点儿! – 知道了!
[1:15:20] – Fowler, look out! – (Gasps) 福乐, 当心!
[1:15:30] – Whoa! – Oh! Ginger! 姜妹!
[1:15:43] Fire! Fire! 开火! 开火!
[1:15:47] – Me eggs. – (Blubbering) 我的鸡蛋
[1:15:51] No! (Gasps) 不!
[1:15:58] More ammo! Hurry! 加弹药! 快!
[1:16:00] – We got no more eggs! – Ginger! Look out! – 鸡蛋没有了! – 姜妹! 当心!
[1:16:12] No! 不!
[1:16:27] – Huh? – Bye-bye 再见
[1:16:30] – Aaah! – Bombs away! 投弹完毕!
[1:16:33] – Mr. Tweedy! – (All cheering) 敦蒂太太!
[1:16:36] Oh, that was good. That was good! 啊, 这太好了, 太好了!
[1:16:41] The old bird bought it! (Laughing) 老家伙完蛋了!
[1:16:45] Mrs. Tweedy! Mrs. Twee… 敦蒂太太! 敦蒂太太…
[1:16:47] (Shrieking) 安全阀门, 保持畅通
[1:16:56] 危险
[1:17:19] I told you they was organized 我告诉过你他们是有组织的
[1:17:34] We did it, everyone! 我们成功了, 各位!
[1:17:59] (Fowler) Keep pedaling! We’re not there yet! 继续踩! 我们还没完全成功!
[1:18:06] You can’t see paradise if you don’t pedal! 别松劲, 不然就到不了天堂了
[1:18:13] Put your drumsticks into it! 再加把劲!
[1:18:18] That’s what I told him. What, what 这就是我告诉他的, 如此这般
[1:18:21] We were losing altitude, you see, and heading for a fearful prang 我们正在失去高度, 你看 就要一头栽地了
[1:18:25] This is a lovely holiday 这是一个愉快的假日
[1:18:27] I’ll be sad to go back 回去我会伤心的
[1:18:29] Safety at all times is imperative 安全永远第一
[1:18:32] Now, wind ‘er up and… 现在, 把线拉紧再…
[1:18:34] – Whee! – Let ‘er go! 放手
[1:18:37] So…is it as good as you imagined? 这…跟你想像的一样吗?
[1:18:40] – No. – (Gasps) 不一样
[1:18:42] – It’s better. – (Chuckles) 更好
[1:18:46] Come on. I’ll show you how to play cricket 来, 我教你打板球
[1:18:53] (Nick) ‘Ey, ‘ey, here’s a thought 嘿, 嘿, 我有个问题
[1:18:55] Why don’t we get an egg and start our own chicken farm? 为什么我们不拿个鸡蛋 自己开一个养鸡场
[1:18:59] That way we’ll have all the eggs we could eat 这样我们就有吃不完的鸡蛋
[1:19:02] Right. We’ll need a chicken, then 对, 那么我们需要一只鸡
[1:19:04] No. No, we’ll need an egg 不, 不, 我们需要一只蛋
[1:19:06] You have the egg first. That’s where you get the chicken from 你要先有蛋, 然后才有鸡
[1:19:09] 鸡之圣殿一闲人免进
[1:19:10] No, that’s cobblers. Without a chicken, where you gonna get an egg? 不, 没有鸡, 哪来的蛋
[1:19:13] From the chicken that comes from the egg 哪来生蛋的鸡
[1:19:15] Yeah, but you have to have an egg to have a chicken 对, 但你得先有蛋才能有鸡
[1:19:18] But you gotta get the chicken first to get the egg 但是没有鸡哪来的蛋
[1:19:22] and then the egg to get the chicken out of 哪来的蛋孵小鸡
[1:19:25] Hang on. Let’s go over this again 等等, 我们再重来一遍
[1:19:27] 剧终
[1:19:34] Yeow
[1:19:36] All right
[1:19:39] Oh, yeah
[1:19:41] When I get the blues, gon’ get me a rocking chair
[1:19:46] When I get the blues, gon’ get me a rocking chair
[1:19:51] When the blues overtake me
[1:19:52] Gonna rock on away from here, ohh
[1:19:56] Here comes my baby, flashing a new gold tooth
[1:20:00] Here comes my baby, flashing a new gold tooth
[1:20:05] Yeah, she’s so small
[1:20:06] She can rumba in a pay phone booth
[1:20:09] That’s the truth, ha-ha!
[1:20:10] Flip, flop, fly
[1:20:12] I don’t care if I die
[1:20:15] Flip, flop, fly
[1:20:17] I don’t care if I die
[1:20:19] Don’t ever leave me, don’t ever say good-bye
[1:20:23] Yeow!
[1:20:54] Now, give me one more kiss
[1:20:56] And hold it a long, long time
[1:21:00] Give me one more kiss
[1:21:01] And hold it a long, long time
[1:21:05] Love me, baby, till the feeling hits my head like wine
[1:21:08] So fine, so glad that you’re mine
[1:21:10] Flip, flop, fly
[1:21:12] I don’t care if I die
[1:21:15] Flip, flop, fly
[1:21:17] I don’t care if I die
[1:21:19] Don’t ever leave me, don’t ever say good-bye
[1:21:24] Don’t ever leave me, don’t ever say good-bye
[1:21:27] Bye-bye, bye-bye
[1:21:29] Don’t ever leave me, don’t ever say good-bye
[1:21:32] Yeah!
[1:21:34] Bye-bye!
[1:22:55] (Nick) The egg, obviously 鸡蛋, 很显然
[1:22:57] Rolling along, happy as Larry 很高兴地滚动着
[1:22:59] Then, crack! Hatches into the first chicken 后来, 喀嚓! 孵出了第一只鸡
[1:23:02] (Fetcher) Yeah, but where’d the egg come from, then? 对, 可是这蛋是从哪儿来的?
[1:23:05] (Nick) What do you mean, where’d it come from? 你是什么意思, 从哪儿来?
[1:23:07] (Fetcher) Egg comes rolling along, happy as Larry 鸡蛋高兴地从地上滚来
[1:23:10] It’s wondering where’dit come from? 它在想它是从哪儿来的?
[1:23:12] Without a chicken, you get no egg to come rolling along 没有鸡, 就没有滚动的蛋
[1:23:15] (Nick) Well, conversely, without an egg to hatch into the chicken 同样, 没有孵小鸡的蛋
[1:23:18] there will be no chicken to lay the other egg 就没有下蛋的鸡
[1:23:20] that hatches into the chicken that lays the egg I mentioned first 没有下蛋的鸡 哪来的蛋来孵小鸡
[1:23:24] – We got two eggs now? – No – 我们现在有两只蛋了? – 没有
[1:23:25] (Nick) We’re still talking about the very first egg 我们仍在讨论最早的那只蛋
[1:23:27] – What about the very first chicken? – He’s in the very first egg! – 最早的那只鸡呢? – 它在最早的那只蛋里!
[1:23:31] – Aren’t you listening? – (Rocky) Uh, guys. Guys? – 你在听吗? – 伙计, 伙计?
[1:23:34] Trying to enjoy paradise over here 努力享受这里的天堂生活
[1:23:36] – Oh, sorry, guv. – Beg your pardon – 啊, 对不起, 朋友 – 再说一遍
[1:23:38] – Won’t happen again. (Chuckles) – (Rocky) Thanks – 再也不会这样了 – 谢谢
[1:23:41] – Gitface. – Pillock – 笨蛋 – 混蛋
[1:23:44] (Nick) Thinks he’s such a big shot ’cause he’s got his name on a poster 以为他上了海报就了不起
[1:23:47] These show biz folk are all the same 这些艺人都是这样
[1:23:50] – The rats are the stars. – Yeah, of course they are – 老鼠是明星 – 是, 当然是
[1:23:53] We do all the ‘ard work, he gets all the credit 我们出力他出名
[1:23:56] – He gets everything. – Yes, he does. Everything – 他得到了一切 – 对, 他得到了一切
2000年 Tags:动画

Post navigation

Previous Post: Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast(小叮当_永无兽传奇)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Bambi(小鹿斑比01)[1942]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme