时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Samantha, the two offenders that abducted you | 萨曼莎,绑架你的两个疑犯 |
[00:08] | asked for a million dollars in cash. | 索要一百万美元现金 |
[00:10] | So, who is your father? | 你父亲是谁? |
[00:11] | Samantha Beck and her father, | 萨曼莎贝克与父亲理查 |
[00:13] | Richard are manufacturing and running mass amounts of meth. | 制造和倒卖大量冰毒 |
[00:16] | I could go under. | 我可以当卧底 |
[00:18] | His name’s Adam. | 他叫亚当 |
[00:19] | He’s solid and he’d like a job. | 他为人很可靠,想要一份工作 |
[00:21] | Richard is a white supremacist. | 理查是白人至上主义者 |
[00:25] | And he’s feeding it to his grandchild. | 他给外孙灌输这种思想 |
[00:26] | That’s why it felt so wrong between her and her dad. | 所以我总觉得她跟他爸之间有矛盾 |
[00:30] | I’m guessing Sam told you about the plan. | 我猜小萨把计划告诉你了 |
[00:32] | Our buyers got more product coming. | 我的买家还有货要来 |
[00:34] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[00:35] | Supplies for the end. | 终局的物资 |
[00:37] | Multiple targets, many casualties. | 多个目标,多人伤亡 |
[00:39] | You’re going to be in charge. | 你负责领导 |
[01:27] | But that’s the spark you need, it’s just one spark that ignites… | 你只需要这么点小火苗就能燎起… |
[01:31] | what’s already there. | 蠢蠢欲动的一切 |
[01:33] | What everybody already feels humming in the air. | 大家已经感受到了 |
[01:38] | The storm. | 暴风雨来临前的躁动 |
[01:40] | We can all feel it humming. | 我们能感受到那种鸣声 |
[01:42] | You can feel it, you can hear it. | 你也能感觉到,你甚至可以听到 |
[01:56] | I don’t know if I can listen to it anymore… | 我觉得,我快听不下去了… |
[02:00] | Richard… he’s just always talking… talking… | 理查,他总是滔滔不绝地说… |
[02:04] | ticking down the days until The End and there’s blood in the streets… | 为“终局”倒计时,暴风雨来临前 |
[02:08] | ’til the storm comes. | 街上会血流成河 |
[02:11] | But… that’s all I get. | 但…我只能听出这些资讯 |
[02:14] | Just talking in circles. | 他一直在兜圈子 |
[02:16] | Nothing specific… | 没具体内容… |
[02:18] | just all that poison… all his hate… | 他那有毒的思想,心中的仇恨… |
[02:24] | it’s so thick. It’s always there. | 太深了,无法消解 |
[02:27] | A constant whenever you’re near him. | 只要接近他,就会感受得到 |
[02:32] | It feels like you can drown in it. | 感觉自己会被吞没 |
[02:37] | Yet I can’t get close enough. | 可是我离得还是不够近 |
[03:02] | Come on, “Cal.” | 来吧,小卡 |
[03:05] | I can’t get a single… | 我完全摸不清… |
[03:07] | detail about what he’s planning. | 他的计划是什么 |
[03:10] | Now, the days are winding down. | 现在,随着日子一天天过去 |
[03:13] | He told me three weeks. | 他告诉我,只剩三周了 |
[04:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:39] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对… |
[04:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:58] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[04:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[05:01] | I’m leaving, right now. I couldn’t tell you on the phone. | 我要走了,这话不能在电话里说 |
[05:03] | Wait, wait, wait… why? | 等等…为什么? |
[05:06] | Sam? | 小萨? |
[05:08] | Hey? | 小萨? |
[05:11] | I’m going. | 我真的要走了 |
[05:11] | Sam… | 小萨… |
[05:12] | I’m gonna pick Callum up from school and we’re driving out of Chicago. | 我去学校接了卡伦就开车离开芝加哥 |
[05:15] | Okay. Why? | 好吧,为什么? |
[05:16] | You should too. | 你也应该走 |
[05:17] | Sam? | 小萨? |
[05:17] | Can you talk to me for a second? | 能先跟我谈谈吗? |
[05:19] | He didn’t call you? | 他没打电话给你吗? |
[05:20] | Who? Your dad? No. | 谁?你爸?没有 |
[05:23] | He pushed the date up. | 他把日期提前了 |
[05:25] | Wait, wait, wait… No, no, no. That… is not possible. | 等等…不…不可能 |
[05:28] | He would’ve told me, I’ve been around. | 他应该会告诉我的,我这两天都在 |
[05:29] | I’m supposed to be in charge of supplies. | 他还要我负责供给的 |
[05:32] | Why would he move the date? | 他为什么要改日子? |
[05:33] | He had a date that mattered? | 之前那个日期不是有来由的吗? |
[05:35] | Sam? | 小萨? |
[05:37] | Can you stop for a second? | 你能先停一下吗? |
[05:41] | He changed it to when? | 他改成什么时候了? |
[05:44] | To today. | 今天 |
[05:45] | I’m supposed to meet him at the yard at four. | 我们约好4点在货场见 |
[05:47] | I’m not gonna be there, and you shouldn’t be either. | 我不会去的,你也不该去 |
[05:49] | Okay, listen. We can figure this out. Okay? | 听着,这事我们能解决,好吗? |
[05:51] | No. We can’t. I’m sorry I got you into this. | 不,解决不了,抱歉把你卷了进来 |
[05:53] | Samantha… | 萨曼莎… |
[05:54] | Don’t do that, just tell me more. | 别这样,你多跟我说说 |
[05:56] | You have to tell me more. | 再告诉我一点资讯 |
[05:58] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[05:59] | What’s he doing? What’s he attacking? | 他在做什么?他想袭击哪里? |
[06:00] | What the hell is The End? | “终局”到底是什么? |
[06:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:02] | Sam, I don’t believe you. | 小萨,我不相信 |
[06:03] | I don’t know details. | 我不知道细节 |
[06:05] | All I know is that a lot of people are gonna die. | 我只知道会死很多人 |
[06:09] | -Sam… -Look, I’m leaving. | -小萨… -我得走了 |
[06:10] | Sam, stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop… | 小萨,别走… |
[06:12] | Move. Get out of my way. Move. | 让开,别挡路,让开 |
[06:14] | I will move when you tell me what the plan is. | 你先告诉我计划是什么,我再让开 |
[06:18] | Did my father tell you to keep me here? | 是我爸要你来看着我的吗? |
[06:20] | No. Now tell me. | 不是,告诉我吧 |
[06:24] | Then get out of my way! | 别挡我路! |
[06:25] | Sam! | 小萨! |
[06:27] | Take your key out of the ignition. | 把钥匙拔出来 |
[06:29] | And get out of the car. | 从车里下来 |
[06:31] | You’re gonna shoot me? | 你要开枪打我吗? |
[06:33] | Key out of the ignition. | 把钥匙拔出来 |
[06:35] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[06:36] | And he didn’t tell you to stop me? | 他没有叫你拦住我吗? |
[06:38] | No. Now get out. | 没有,马上下车 |
[06:40] | He doesn’t care about you, Adam. | 他根本不在乎你,亚当 |
[06:42] | I promise you, he doesn’t, | 我向你保证,他不在乎你 |
[06:44] | everything he believes in, all this is nonsense, every day… | 他不在乎什么狗屁信仰,不在乎这一切… |
[06:47] | I know, now get out! | 我知道,马上下车! |
[06:50] | Get your hand off the shift. | 手不要换档 |
[06:53] | I’m Chicago Police. Do you understand? | 我是芝加哥警察,明白吗? |
[06:58] | Now, get out of the car! | 现在下车! |
[07:15] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[07:16] | Upstairs, got here two minutes ago. | 楼上,两分钟前到的 |
[07:17] | I didn’t put Sam on the books | 我没正式登记小萨 |
[07:19] | wasn’t sure what you wanted. | 因为不确定你的打算 |
[07:20] | What the hell happened? | 到底出什么事了? |
[07:22] | I only got the same text you did. | 我不知道,我也是只跟你一样收到信息 |
[07:24] | That he had to make himself | 他说自己迫不得已 |
[07:25] | and then he took Samantha into custody. | 擅自拘留了萨曼莎 |
[07:26] | But he was on book? | 但他登记了吗? |
[07:27] | Yeah, he was at her house. | 对,他之前在她家 |
[07:28] | I don’t know what could have happened. | 我真想不到发生了什么事 |
[07:30] | You were in my house. You were with my child. | 你来到我家,你还跟我孩子在一起 |
[07:32] | Why is that? | 为什么呢? |
[07:33] | Why was there a cop in your house? | 警察为什么会来你家? |
[07:38] | You have to start cooperating. | 你必须跟我们合作 |
[07:41] | Sam, hundreds of people are gonna die… | 小萨,成百上千的生命面临危险… |
[07:43] | you can’t just walk that back. | 这种伤害无可挽回 |
[07:44] | Ya can’t! | 无可挽回! |
[07:46] | Now, my team is gonna be here any minute. | 我们队的人马上会过来 |
[07:49] | The more that you tell them about what your dad is planning, | 你把你爸的计划说得越详细 |
[07:51] | the more that I can protect you. | 我就越能保护你 |
[07:53] | Protect me? | 保护我? |
[07:54] | Yes, protect you, and you’re gonna need it. | 对,保护你,你需要我们保护 |
[07:55] | Screw you! | 去你的! |
[07:56] | And your son is gonna need it too. | 你儿子也会需要的 |
[07:57] | Don’t talk about my son! | 别把我儿子挂在嘴边! |
[08:00] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[08:01] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[08:02] | I know you! | 我认识你! |
[08:03] | you were the cop at my abduction, | 你就是我被绑架时的那个警察 |
[08:05] | look, I didn’t talk to you then… | 听着,我当时没对你开口… |
[08:06] | -What happened? -I’m not gonna talk to you now! | -到底出什么事了?-我现在也不会说 |
[08:08] | I’m sorry, I didn’t know what other choice I had. | 对不起,我真的别无选择 |
[08:11] | I didn’t know what to do. | 也不知道该怎么办 |
[08:14] | Just tell me what happened? | 告诉我出什么事了? |
[08:17] | She told me that Richard pulled up the date to today. | 她说理查把日子改到今天了 |
[08:21] | She was trying to leave town, she wouldn’t give me any information, | 她马上要离开芝加哥,也不肯给我任何资讯 |
[08:23] | she was gonna leave, I wasn’t gonna know any more than I did yesterday… | 她要一走了之,我就不会再得知新的消息了 |
[08:26] | -Okay, does Richard know she’s here? -No. | -好,理查知道她在这里吗?-不知道 |
[08:28] | Callum? | 卡伦呢? |
[08:30] | No. No. He’s at school. | 也不知道,他在学校 |
[08:32] | She was gonna pick him up. | 她正要去接他 |
[08:34] | She didn’t want anything to do with the attack. | 她不想跟袭击扯上关系 |
[08:36] | So, she wanted to grab her kid and go and I could’ve just let them leave. | 她想带着孩子离开,我原本可以放他们走的 |
[08:39] | Why didn’t I just let them go? | 我为什么就没让他们走呢? |
[08:40] | Hey. Did anybody see you arrest her? | 你逮捕她时有人看到吗? |
[08:42] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[08:44] | Okay, where is Richard now? | 好吧,理查现在在哪? |
[08:46] | Tracker says the yard. | 定位器显示他在货场 |
[08:47] | He’s gonna be there until four “P.M.” | 下午4点前他都会在 |
[08:48] | That’s when he told Sam to meet him. | 他要小萨到时候去见他 |
[08:49] | Whatever’s happening, it’s happening today. | 今天就是他们行动的日子 |
[08:51] | Okay. And Richard reached out to you? | 好吧,理查找过你吗? |
[08:53] | No. | 没有 |
[08:55] | No. | 没有 |
[08:58] | That’s why I… | 所以我才… |
[09:01] | I don’t know. What do we do now? | 我不知道,我们现在怎么办? |
[09:04] | Okay. We have any idea why he moved the date back. | 好吧,知道他为什么要把日期提前吗? |
[09:06] | No. But we do know we’re dealing with the head of a million-dollar “D.T.O.” | 不知道,但我们的对手,是百万规模的贩毒组织老大 |
[09:11] | who’s also a self-proclaimed highly motivated domestic terrorist. | 也是到处叫嚣,动机强烈的国内恐怖分子 |
[09:15] | So, we get in front of this now. | 所以我们要先下手为强 |
[09:16] | And Sam? | 小萨呢? |
[09:18] | She shut down. She’s not talking. | 她谁都不理,拒不交代 |
[09:20] | So maybe we stay under? | 那我们就继续卧底 |
[09:21] | See if Richard ties himself up with you? | 看看理查会不会联络你吧? |
[09:23] | I reached out to him. | 我联络过他 |
[09:24] | He acted like nothing was off. | 他一副若无其事的样子 |
[09:25] | I don’t think he’s gonna loop me in | 我觉得他会等到最后一刻 |
[09:26] | until the last second when it’s too late. | 才告诉我,但那就太晚了 |
[09:28] | What about dry conspiracy? | 以“涉及毒品”为名呢? |
[09:29] | Is that enough to arrest and hold him? | 这足以逮捕并拘留他吗? |
[09:31] | Judge says we don’t even have enough for a search warrant. | 法官说我们的证据都不够申请搜查令 |
[09:34] | We have to connect Richard directly to the drugs | 如果我们想以毒品罪起诉 |
[09:36] | we want to move on the narcotics charges. | 必须有理查和毒品之间的直接证据 |
[09:38] | Look, we have to get Sam to talk. | 我们得让小萨开口 |
[09:40] | That is our quickest option. | 这是最快的办法 |
[09:42] | So, get in front of the paper on Richard now. | 所以,先提前把理查的文件准备好 |
[09:45] | Just start cracking off warrants, we’ll fill in the blanks as we go. | 着手申请搜查令,大家边做边填坑 |
[09:48] | Where’s Torres? | 托利斯人呢? |
[09:49] | Ocean’s with his mama at Mayo. | 他和他妈妈去看医生了 |
[09:51] | They got a health check-up. He’ll be out till Saturday. | 他们要做体检,他星期六才能回来 |
[09:54] | All right, then have Tact get eyes on the Becks. | 好吧,那让战术小组盯着贝克一家 |
[09:57] | Look, Sam is supposed to meet Richard at four o’clock… | 小萨约好跟理查4点见面 |
[09:59] | that means we got seven hours. | 也就是说我们还有七个小时 |
[10:00] | Hey, I need your help. | 嘿,我需要你帮忙 |
[10:02] | If there’s a direct terror threat, | 按照规定,出现直接恐怖主义威胁 |
[10:04] | protocol says you contact Homeland Security immediately. | 你必须马上联络国土安全部 |
[10:06] | It will take them eight hours to open up a case. I only have seven. | 他们得花八小时才能立案,我只有七小时 |
[10:10] | Right. Hank, | 好吧,汉克 |
[10:14] | you know there are other “A.S.A.’s” you can call, | 州助理检察官不是只有我 |
[10:16] | that you should call… | 你也不必非来找我… |
[10:17] | I don’t trust them, I trust you. | 我不相信他们,我相信你 |
[10:20] | Listen… | 听着… |
[10:22] | this man is not just preaching hate, he is going to act on it. | 这家伙不止散播仇恨言论,他要付诸行动了 |
[10:24] | Today. | 就是今天 |
[10:26] | I gotta move fast. I need your help. | 我得快速出击,所以需要你帮忙 |
[10:31] | All right. What do you need to trust me? Name it. | 好吧,要怎么做,你才能相信我?你说吧 |
[10:34] | -Full transparency. -Fine. | -我需要资讯透明 -好的 |
[10:36] | No. I need full transparency from you. | 不,我需要你对我完全坦白 |
[10:40] | Anything that happens, you gotta tell me. | 不管发生什么事,你都得告诉我 |
[10:43] | Yes. | 好 |
[10:47] | You can have it. | 我答应你 |
[11:00] | Alright, I got the judge on board… | 好,我说服法官了 |
[11:03] | verbally signed off on a deal for Sam, but it comes with conditions. | 他口头同意给小萨交易,但这是有条件的 |
[11:06] | We need to have a bulletproof case against Richard, | 理查一案的证据链必须无懈可击 |
[11:08] | so Sam needs to inform on all of it. | 所以小萨得告诉我们一切 |
[11:11] | That means she connects her father to the drugs, to the location, | 也就是说,她需要提供一切她父亲 |
[11:14] | and she connects him | 与毒品、制毒地 |
[11:15] | to the conspiracy of a terror attack with evidential proof. | 和恐怖袭击阴谋有关的证据 |
[11:18] | Okay. So, targets? Weaponry? | 所以是说目标和武器? |
[11:19] | Exactly. It can’t be circumstantial. | 没错,不能是间接证据 |
[11:21] | Okay, so what are we giving Sam in exchange? | 好吧,那小萨能获得什么? |
[11:24] | Immunity. | 豁免权 |
[11:26] | What? | 什么? |
[11:27] | Kev, she won’t talk for less. | 奇云,没有豁免权她绝不会开口 |
[11:30] | She wants immunity for her and her kid. | 她想要自己和孩子的豁免权 |
[11:32] | She helped her father in all of this. | 但她是她父亲所有罪行的帮凶 |
[11:33] | She acted out of fear. | 但那是出于害怕 |
[11:36] | Ruz, I don’t care what she acted out of. | 鲁塞,我不在乎她出于什么原因 |
[11:37] | Neither does the law… | 法律也不在乎… |
[11:38] | She was under her father’s thumb, Kev. I don’t know what to tell you. | 她被她父亲控制了,奇云,我不知道怎么跟你解释 |
[11:40] | Okay, so maybe you feel like her heart wasn’t all the way in it, | 好吧,也许你觉得她的心没有那么坏 |
[11:44] | maybe you think that there’s some part of her that’s good, | 也许你觉得她有善良的一面 |
[11:46] | but come on… | 可是拜托… |
[11:47] | no matter how you slice and dice this, she helped do this. | 你再怎么帮她开脱,她都是帮凶 |
[11:50] | -For years. -I know. | -好几年 -我知道 |
[11:51] | She helped her father manufacture and sell narcotics | 她帮她父亲制造和分销毒品 |
[11:53] | that was used to fund white supremacy, killing, | 用赚来的钱资助白人至上主义,资助谋杀 |
[11:56] | and whatever plan he’s got going on right now. | 资助他接下来的大动作 |
[11:57] | She should do time. | 她应该坐牢才对 |
[11:59] | Let’s give her a deal, fine. We give her a deal. | 可以帮她争取协议,没问题 |
[12:01] | But immunity was never supposed to be on the table. | 但豁免权绝对说不过去 |
[12:03] | She’s not innocent. | 她并不无辜 |
[12:04] | Yeah. But what’s our other play? | 是啊,但我们还有别的法子吗? |
[12:06] | She will not talk for less. I promise you, she won’t. | 没有豁免权她绝不开口,我敢说她绝对不会 |
[12:10] | And there are lives on the line right now. | 多少生命命悬一线 |
[12:11] | So, we can sit here. | 我们不可能一直坐下去 |
[12:12] | We can debate her innocence all day long, but that’s not gonna help. | 讨论她究竟无辜与否 |
[12:15] | It’s not gonna get her to talk. | 这不会让她开口的 |
[12:19] | Look, innocent or not, we have to save her now. | 无辜与否,我们都得放过她 |
[12:30] | Come on, Adam, let’s go. | 来吧,亚当,开始行动 |
[12:32] | Get back to work, let’s go. | 回去工作,大家行动 |
[12:34] | Manufacturing and distribution of narcotics, | 制造及分销麻醉品 |
[12:36] | conspiracy to commit murder, murder for hire, and capital murder. | 共谋谋杀,受雇杀人,还有谋杀罪 |
[12:42] | Those are your charges, which will result in life without parole. | 这是你要面临的指控,会被判终身不得假释 |
[12:47] | Or you take this deal and you talk. | 或者你可以接受协议,坦白从宽 |
[12:49] | I can tell you this is the best deal you can ever hope for, | 我可以告诉你,能拿到这个协议你该偷笑了 |
[12:52] | best deal I’ve ever convinced a judge to give. | 法官从来没给过这么慷慨的协议 |
[12:56] | No. | 不行 |
[12:59] | You understand the deal I explained to you? | 你清楚这个协议的分量吗? |
[13:01] | And the charges that are your alternative? | 以及这些指控对你的意义? |
[13:03] | Yeah, I understand, and I’m not talking to any of you. | 我清楚,我不会跟你们任何人交代 |
[13:07] | -Why not, Samantha… -You know… | -为什么,萨曼莎… -你知道… |
[13:08] | -Are you even listening… -it was a bad idea bringing… | -你有听到… -你们叫他进来 |
[13:09] | -to a word she’s saying? -him in here to try to convince me? | -她说的吗?-劝我是没用的吗? |
[13:11] | Why? | 为什么? |
[13:13] | Why? Because I know you? | 为什么?因为我了解你吗? |
[13:14] | Oh. You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[13:15] | Yes, I do. | 我了解 |
[13:16] | I’ve been with your family for two months… I know you. | 我跟你们相处了两个月…我了解你 |
[13:19] | I know you don’t believe anything that your father does. | 我知道你不赞成你父亲的大业 |
[13:21] | It’s not in your heart. | 你不信那一套 |
[13:22] | You don’t know me! | 你不了解我 |
[13:22] | It’s not, and I’ll defend that. | 不,我必须为你说两句 |
[13:24] | You don’t want him attacking anyone or anything. | 你不希望他去作恶 |
[13:27] | You’ve wanted out your whole life, | 你一直都想退出 |
[13:29] | we’re giving you that. | 我们给你这个机会 |
[13:30] | -You’re not. -Yes, we are. Sam, | -才不是 -是真的,小萨 |
[13:32] | this is your way out. | 这才是你的出路 |
[13:33] | This is how you get Callum out. | 这样才能让卡伦脱身 |
[13:35] | No, this is how I lose him. | 不,这样我会彻底失去他 |
[13:40] | You’ve been with me for two months and you don’t understand that yet? | 你跟我在一起两个月,连这个都不明白吗? |
[13:45] | My father will kill me. | 我父亲会杀了我的 |
[13:48] | Those aren’t some words, | 不只是说说而已 |
[13:49] | they’re not some threat, | 也不只是威胁 |
[13:50] | some dramatic thing I’m making up. | 更不是我自己幻想的狗血剧 |
[13:52] | Look, I am telling you the truth… | 听着,我说的是实话… |
[13:55] | he will kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[14:00] | And then he’s gonna have Callum forever. | 然后永远占有卡伦 |
[14:04] | We won’t let him touch you, or your child. | 我们不会让他们碰你和孩子的 |
[14:09] | You can’t promise me that. | 这你保证不了 |
[14:10] | I can promise that working with us is a lot safer option. | 但我能保证,你跟我们合作更安全 |
[14:19] | Sam, | 小萨 |
[14:23] | I will not let anything happen to that boy. | 我不会让孩子出事的 |
[14:28] | You don’t have to trust a single thing that I’ve said. | 你可以不相信我说的话 |
[14:31] | But that you can trust that I will not let Richard get to that child. | 但一定要相信,我不会让理查,动孩子一根毫毛 |
[14:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:55] | Alright, well, Samantha claims | 好,萨曼莎说 |
[14:56] | she doesn’t know what her father’s targeting, | 她不知道父亲的目标 |
[14:58] | or why he moved up the attack. | 以及提前袭击的原因 |
[14:59] | But she does know where he stores the cash, the product, and the supplies. | 但她知道他把现金,货物和供给藏在哪里 |
[15:03] | Apparently, | 看起来 |
[15:04] | there’s a trap door behind Beck Trucking’s shooting range. | 贝克货运靶场后面有扇活板门 |
[15:07] | That’s where Richard stores the cash. | 理查会把现金藏在这里 |
[15:09] | What about the drugs? | 那毒品呢? |
[15:11] | The lab’s in South Hegewisch. | 制毒点在南海希维奇 |
[15:12] | But my father never steps foot in there. | 但我父亲从没去过那里 |
[15:14] | But the place has security twenty-four-seven. | 不过那里全天候有保安驻守 |
[15:17] | And where’s the rest of it? | 还有剩下的呢? |
[15:19] | Look, you referred to “supplies” | 听着,你提到为了终局 |
[15:21] | your father exchanges for product, for The End? | 你父亲用毒品交换了一批物资 |
[15:24] | Where’s all that? | 这些东西都在哪里? |
[15:26] | When did I refer… | 我什么时候说过… |
[15:29] | I told you that. | 我跟你提过 |
[15:31] | I told him that at my house… In my living room… | 当时是在我家…客厅里告诉过你 |
[15:33] | What are the supplies for, Sam? Are they for the attack? | 这批物资是做什么用的,小萨?是为了这次袭击吗? |
[15:36] | Look, how many times do I have to tell you? I don’t know. | 我都说多少次了,我不知道 |
[15:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:39] | I don’t know everything he’s buying, and I don’t know what he’s planning. | 我不知道他都买了什么,也不知道他计划要做什么 |
[15:41] | I just… I pick things up, and I drop them off. | 我只负责取货,交货 |
[15:43] | Pick things up where? You drop them off where? | 在哪里取货?你又运到哪里? |
[15:47] | He’s got a farm in Homer Glen. | 他在霍默谷有个农场 |
[15:49] | Whatever supplies Richard needs for the attack, they should be there. | 理查这次袭击所需的物资应该就在那里 |
[15:53] | So, what else do you need? | 你们还需要什么? |
[15:55] | We need names. | 我们需要名字 |
[15:57] | She’s got to positively “I.D.” and inform on everyone… | 她需要指认所有人,提供这些人的身份… |
[16:00] | confirm their criminal roles, that drugs exchanged hands, | 确认他们的犯罪角色,毒品交易对象 |
[16:04] | that they helped her father in planning a terror attack, | 确认他们协助她父亲策划恐怖袭击 |
[16:06] | that she’s directly eye-witnessed criminal activity. | 确认她亲眼目睹了犯罪活动 |
[16:10] | Stanley Davis. | 斯坦利大卫斯 |
[16:12] | And what’d he do? | 他负责做什么? |
[16:13] | He works in the lab. | 他在制毒室工作 |
[16:16] | That’s William Anderson. | 这是威廉安德森 |
[16:18] | That’s John Nelson. | 这是约翰纳尔臣 |
[16:19] | That’s Ronald Clark. | 那是罗纳德克拉克 |
[16:22] | Ken Thompson. | 肯汤普森 |
[16:24] | Ken. And what does he do? | 他是做什么的? |
[16:26] | He cooks for us. He actually used to be a chemist. | 他是我们的制毒师,他以前是个化学家 |
[16:29] | Last but not least. | 最后的重头戏 |
[16:31] | Victor Dunne. He’s our fixer. | 域多邓恩,他帮我们调停一切 |
[16:48] | You want me to go over it again? | 我再帮你过一遍吧? |
[16:51] | We pick Cal up from school, act like all is well, | 先去学校接小卡,装作一切安好 |
[16:53] | nothing’s going on. | 什么都没发生 |
[16:55] | And hey, we don’t have backup, | 我们身后也没增援 |
[16:56] | so if your dad’s got people watching, he’s not gonna know a thing. | 所以即使你爸找了人跟踪,他也什么都不会发现 |
[16:59] | It’s all gonna be fine. | 一切如常 |
[17:05] | We’re gonna get you guys home, | 等回家后 |
[17:06] | get whatever you need for the safe house, and uh… | 你们收拾好必需品,就转移到安全屋… |
[17:10] | you know, that’s all you really gotta worry about. | 你只要担心这个就行了 |
[17:20] | Do you really have a daughter? | 你真的有个女儿吗? |
[17:22] | Yeah. | 有 |
[17:25] | She really is the same age as “Cal.” | 她真的和小卡同岁吗? |
[17:27] | Her name is Makayla. | 她叫玛凯拉 |
[17:35] | What’s she like? | 她性格怎么样? |
[17:38] | She’s sweet, smart. | 又可爱又聪明 |
[17:42] | She’s really weird. | 挺奇葩的 |
[17:44] | Goofy. | 搞怪的性格 |
[17:47] | Kind of like “Cal.” | 跟小卡有点像 |
[17:54] | You know it wasn’t my whole life. | 知道吗?我的人生原本不是这样 |
[17:57] | I didn’t always want out. | 我不是总想着要离开 |
[18:02] | You aren’t born hateful, it’s… it’s grown. | 我们并非生来就仇恨一切,是一步一步变成这样的 |
[18:08] | I didn’t know that until Callum was born. | 我直到小卡出生后才意识到这一点 |
[18:12] | That’s when I changed. | 我就是在那一刻改变了 |
[18:15] | All those roots, they just… they just died because of him. | 所有根深蒂固的一切,都因为他而消失了 |
[18:23] | Well, we’re gonna keep him safe. | 我们会保障他的安全 |
[18:27] | We are. | 一定会 |
[18:38] | But we never go on trips. | 可是我们从不旅行的 |
[18:40] | I thought you were working all weekend. | 你周末不是还要工作吗? |
[18:41] | Yeah. I got the days off. | 对,我放假了 |
[18:43] | You’ve always wanted to go camping. I figured it’d be fun. | 你一直想去露营,我觉得这会很好玩 |
[18:46] | Well, you’re coming too? | 你也要一起吗? |
[18:48] | Yeah, man. | 没错 |
[18:49] | Yeah. You should go pack… | 你去收拾行李吧… |
[18:50] | you know, get your books, toys, whatever you want to bring. | 拿你的书,玩具,带你想带的一切 |
[18:54] | Can see you’ve already started packing? | 我看你已经在收拾行李了? |
[18:57] | Just a little. | 收拾了一点 |
[18:58] | And I was doing some cleaning. | 也是因为在打扫卫生 |
[19:01] | Well, can Grandpa come? | 爷爷能一起来嘛? |
[19:05] | No, not this time. | 这次他不会来 |
[19:06] | Go on. I want to get on the road before there’s traffic. | 快点,晚点就要堵车了 |
[19:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:10] | Hey, get your cards, yeah? | 记得带上你那副牌 |
[19:12] | -Yeah. -All right. | -好的 -好 |
[19:18] | Hey. We’re okay. | 我们没事的 |
[19:22] | Go pack up whatever else you might need, | 你去把需要的东西都带上 |
[19:24] | you won’t be coming back here. | 永远告别这里 |
[19:33] | Boss, I got them home safe. | 老大,我把他们安全带回家了 |
[19:37] | No. No signs of any follows. | 没发现有人跟踪 |
[19:40] | And we’re a go. | 我们准备出发了 |
[19:42] | Copy you. | 收到 |
[19:43] | Richard? | 理查? |
[19:46] | Tracker and phone are still pinging in the yard. | 追踪器和手机都显示在货场 |
[19:48] | He’s here. We’re good. | 他在这里,可以行动 |
[19:49] | All right. All teams good to approach. Let’s go. | 好了,各小组准备就绪,上 |
[20:04] | Chicago “P.D.!” Let me see your hands. | 芝加哥警署,把手举起来! |
[20:23] | Let’s move. | 我们上 |
[20:44] | On me. | 听我指令 |
[20:45] | Chicago “P.D.!” | 芝加哥警署! |
[20:47] | Chicago “P.D.!” | 芝加哥警署! |
[20:48] | Let me see your hands! | 把手举起来! |
[20:49] | Hands, now! | 举起来,快点! |
[20:50] | -You two… get up! -Get up! Turn around! | -你们两个起来!-站起来,转身! |
[20:52] | Touch the wall! Touch the wall! | 靠墙站… |
[20:53] | We got two! | 这里有两个! |
[20:54] | Hands up, don’t grab ’em. hands up! | 手举起来,不准拿,手举起来! |
[20:56] | Hands in the air! | 手举高! |
[20:57] | Move! | 快! |
[20:58] | -Hands up, don’t move! -Come on! | -举起手来,别动 -快! |
[20:59] | Don’t move! Don’t do it! Get down! | 别动,别这样,趴下! |
[21:00] | Get down! Show me your hands. | 趴下!手举起来 |
[21:01] | Show me your hands! | 举起来! |
[21:06] | Move! | 上! |
[21:08] | Ten-one, ten-one shots fired at the police! | 支援…有人向警察开枪 |
[21:10] | Move! Move, move! | 上,快,快! |
[21:16] | Chicago “P.D.!” | 芝加哥警署! |
[21:17] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[21:18] | Don’t move! Put your hands up! | 别动,举起手来! |
[21:20] | Put your hands up! On the table! You are on the table! | 举起手来,放在桌子上! |
[21:24] | Gun! Give me that, now! | 有枪,交出来,快! |
[21:27] | Grab the wall! | 靠墙站好! |
[21:28] | Take it, Randall! | 把他铐起来,蓝道尔! |
[21:29] | Hands up! Don’t move. | 手举起来,别动! |
[22:19] | First floor clear. | 一楼安全 |
[22:20] | Targets six and eleven in custody, | 6号和11号目标已被拘留 |
[22:23] | -negative on Richard Beck. -Copy. | -没发现理查贝克 -收到 |
[22:25] | Two in custody. Negative on Richard Beck. | 2号目标已拘留,这里也没发现理查贝克 |
[22:27] | Negative on Richard Beck. | 没发现理查贝克 |
[22:28] | Farmhouse is clear. | 农舍安全 |
[22:29] | No target. | 没发现目标 |
[22:30] | Location two is clear, targets seven, twelve, and twenty-two in custody, | 2号位置安全,7,12和22目标已拘留 |
[22:33] | negative on Richard Beck. | 没发现理查贝克 |
[22:35] | His cell phone is here. | 他的手机还在这里 |
[22:36] | Tell me somebody has eyes on Richard Beck! | 他没跑远,谁看到理查贝克了! |
[22:40] | Clear. | 安全 |
[22:41] | Clear. | 安全 |
[22:41] | Okay, let’s move. | 好了,走吧 |
[22:50] | Clear. | 没发现 |
[22:51] | Clear. | 没发现 |
[22:52] | Clear. | 没发现 |
[23:03] | Everybody listen to me. | 大家听我说 |
[23:05] | Wherever you are, move slow and steady. | 各处人员一定要平稳移动 |
[23:08] | We got “C-four,” | 这里有C4炸药 |
[23:10] | do not key your radios unless you absolutely have to. | 除非万不得已,不要关掉无线电 |
[23:18] | Yo, Sarge, | 沙展 |
[23:19] | we’re all clear here but we got blueprints. | 房屋清扫完毕,但我们发现了图纸 |
[23:24] | Place is full of “C-four” and we got blueprints. | 这里堆满C4炸药,还有几张图纸 |
[23:27] | These must be blueprints to his targets, Sarge. | 这一定是目标地点的图纸,沙展 |
[23:29] | He was trying to hit elementary schools. | 他想袭击小学 |
[23:31] | Chester Burnette. | 贾斯特伯内特 |
[23:31] | It’s on the southside, Sarge. | 在南区,沙展 |
[23:32] | He was trying to kill children of color. | 他的目标是有色人种儿童 |
[23:36] | He moved it up | 日期提前 |
[23:37] | because two of the schools are threatening to strike | 是因为两所学校威胁要罢工 |
[23:39] | and he wanted to make sure the kids were there. | 他想趁学生在校时下手 |
[23:43] | Search it. | 给我搜 |
[23:45] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[23:58] | Oh, hell no. | 糟了 |
[23:59] | We gotta go! We got to get up out of here! | 大家快撤,赶快撤 |
[24:00] | We got to get up out of here. Come on! | 撤出去,快 |
[24:30] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[24:31] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[24:35] | Damn. | 可恶 |
[24:38] | Hey, Call out! | 点名! |
[24:40] | -Mia? -Yeah. | -米娅?-在 |
[24:42] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[24:43] | Yeah, I’m all right. | 没事 |
[24:44] | You good? | 都没事吧? |
[24:44] | Yeah, I’m good. | 没事 |
[24:45] | I’m good. | 没事 |
[24:54] | All right, “Cal?” Let’s do this, man. | 好,小卡,我们上路了 |
[24:56] | You ready to go? | 准备出发了吗? |
[25:04] | “Cal?” | 小卡 |
[25:06] | You in here, bud? | 你在里面吗,小家伙? |
[25:11] | Callum? | 卡伦? |
[25:24] | Callum? | 卡伦? |
[25:29] | Okay, okay. I will. | 好的,我会的 |
[25:34] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:35] | Callum, what are you doing up here, man? | 卡伦,你在这里做什么? |
[25:37] | We gotta go. | 要出发了 |
[25:38] | Whose cell phone is that? | 这是谁的手机? |
[25:42] | Hey, ooh… | 嘿… |
[25:43] | Yeah. Sarge, I got everybody out, | 好的,沙展,我把大家都疏散出去了 |
[25:46] | accounted for… I got a few injured officers but we’re okay. | 有几个警官受伤,但我们没事 |
[25:49] | But this whole spot was rigged, Sarge. | 但这里显然被人设计过,沙展 |
[25:51] | Yes, and I think Richard remote detonated it. | 我觉得理查在远程操控 |
[25:56] | He had eyes on the inside, we’re burned. | 他内部有眼线,我们暴露了 |
[25:58] | Copy. We’re on our way. | 收到,我们这就过去 |
[26:00] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧? |
[26:01] | Yes. | 没事 |
[26:02] | Anybody got eyes on Richard? | 有人看到理查了吗? |
[26:03] | No. Trucks still in the yard, | 没,车依然停在货场 |
[26:04] | tracker’s still on it, house was empty, | 追踪器还在上面,房里是空的 |
[26:06] | all the raid locations called in clear… he knew we were coming. | 所有的突袭地点都清扫完毕,他知道我们要来 |
[26:09] | -Okay. We got “BOLO’s” out? -Already on it. | -他的通缉令发出了吗?-已经在办了 |
[26:11] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[26:12] | Bro, you know who I am. You put that gun down, man. | 小兄弟,你知道我是谁,先把枪放下 |
[26:14] | No, I don’t. Who are you? | 我不放,你到底是谁? |
[26:15] | Callum… | 卡伦… |
[26:18] | Were you just talking to your grandpa? | 你刚刚是在跟爷爷讲话吗? |
[26:19] | Is that who was on the phone just now? | 电话里的人是爷爷吗? |
[26:21] | He said to call him if Mom ever tried to make me leave. | 他说如果妈妈要带我离开就要打给他 |
[26:24] | He says I can’t go camping. | 他说我不能去露营 |
[26:25] | Okay. Okay. | 好 |
[26:27] | Not without him. | 要去的话必须他陪着 |
[26:28] | All right. He can come. | 好,那就让他一起去 |
[26:30] | You put the gun down, we’ll go talk to your mom. | 你把枪放下,我们去跟你妈谈谈 |
[26:32] | He said not to trust her either. | 他说也不要相信她 |
[26:35] | Callum, it’s your mom, of course you can trust her. | 卡伦,那可是你妈妈,你当然可以相信她 |
[26:37] | Yeah. Well, he said not to, and he said that you’re trying to trick us! | 是,可是他说过不要信,他说你想骗我们 |
[26:40] | No, I am not trying to trick anybody. | 不是,我并没有想骗谁 |
[26:42] | I… listen, man, | 我…听好 |
[26:45] | I have a lot of respect for your… for your grandfather. | 我非常尊重…你爷爷 |
[26:47] | I work for him, you know? | 我为他做事,你知道吗? |
[26:49] | We can call him right now if you put that gun down. | 你把枪放下,我们现在就给他打电话 |
[26:51] | My grandpa’s trying to change the world. | 我爷爷想改变世界 |
[26:53] | Oh, I know. Yeah. | 我知道 |
[26:54] | And he says that you’re trying to stop him. | 他说你会想办法阻止他 |
[26:56] | No, no. I’m trying to help him. | 不是,我是想帮他 |
[26:57] | That’s not what he says. | 他可不是这么说的 |
[26:59] | -You know he’s doing it for us. -Yeah. | -你很清楚他这么做是为了我们 -是 |
[27:01] | He’s getting rid of all the bad people. | 他要除掉所有坏人 |
[27:03] | -I know… -And you’re gonna stop him. | -我知道… -可是你要阻止他 |
[27:04] | You’re gonna hurt him! | 你要伤害他! |
[27:05] | No. Callum, would you please put that gun down, man. Please. | 不是,卡伦,你能把枪先放下吗?拜托了 |
[27:08] | He’s doing the right thing. | 他在做正确的事 |
[27:09] | I know, I’m with your grandpa, pal. | 我知道,我跟你爷爷立场是一致的 |
[27:12] | Well, he says you’re not. | 他说你不是 |
[27:14] | Callum, I’m your friend. You know? | 卡伦,我是你的朋友 |
[27:17] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[27:18] | Cal… | 小卡… |
[27:45] | What the hell… Callum? | 搞什么…卡伦? |
[27:46] | Cal? | 小卡? |
[27:52] | Callum? | 卡伦 |
[27:57] | Cal, come on! | 小卡,快点 |
[27:58] | Come on! Go! | 快走! |
[27:59] | No. No. No. Don’t… | 别,别走… |
[28:00] | -Go! -Don’t go! | -走啊!-别走! |
[28:01] | You can’t leave me, Sam… don’t leave. | 别走,小萨…别走 |
[28:04] | Sam, don’t leave. | 小萨,别走 |
[28:05] | Please, don’t leave. | 求求你,别走 |
[28:06] | I’m sorry. He’s my son. | 抱歉,他是我儿子 |
[28:08] | Sam. You can’t leave. Sam! | 小萨,你不能走,小萨! |
[29:57] | I got a perimeter locked four blocks out, there’s no sign of Richard here. | 我把四个街区都封锁了,没有理查的踪迹 |
[29:59] | Copy you. | 收到 |
[30:00] | Negative on explosives? | 也没有爆炸物是吧? |
[30:01] | Nothing but meth components. I’ve got several in… | 只有冰毒混合物,抓到几个人… |
[30:03] | Get up! Get on the wall! | 起来!靠墙! |
[30:04] | custody, being transported in. | 正往局里送 |
[30:05] | I’m gonna put the screws to all of them… | 所有人都得施压… |
[30:07] | one of them’s gonna tell me where Richard is… | 总会有个人告诉我理查在哪里 |
[30:09] | Adam? | 亚当? |
[30:10] | -Yeah. -You guys just show up… | -在 -你们刚来… |
[30:12] | I want you to keep them separate and put them in room one, all right? | 把他们分开,关进一号房,知道了吗? |
[30:14] | Hurry up! | 快! |
[30:15] | Everybody listen up… | 大家都听好… |
[30:16] | I want you to check arrest packs and see who’s on our list, all right? | 你们检查逮捕名单,看看谁在单子上 |
[30:19] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[30:29] | Adam… hang on, Adam. Stay with me. | 亚当…亚当,撑住啊 |
[30:52] | Adam! Adam! I got you. | 亚当…我来了 |
[31:09] | Come on. | 快 |
[31:10] | Watch the step. | 注意脚下 |
[31:12] | Hey, get a perimeter around this house. | 嘿,把这栋房子包围起来 |
[31:15] | Lock down this neighborhood! | 封锁这个街区! |
[31:17] | Adam! | 亚当! |
[31:18] | He’s breathing! | 他还有呼吸! |
[31:19] | Adam… | 亚当… |
[31:20] | Pulse is steady. | 脉搏稳定 |
[31:22] | I’m here. I’m here, okay? | 我在这里,我来了,好吗? |
[31:24] | Lift him up. | 抬他起来 |
[31:25] | You go with him. | 你跟他一起走 |
[31:28] | Come on, let’s go! | 快,走了 |
[31:31] | Shut down every block between here and Med… | 封锁这里到医院间的所有街区… |
[31:33] | starting officer down detail, now! | 执行警官倒下后的安保标准 |
[31:35] | Go! Go! Go! | 快… |
[31:37] | Move! | 行动! |
[31:41] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 走了… |
[31:49] | It’s okay. You’re okay. | 没事的,你没事的 |
[31:51] | The wound isn’t that bad, you’re okay. | 伤没那么严重,你没事的 |
[31:59] | Your body’s shaking, Adam. | 你的身体在抖,亚当 |
[32:00] | It’s just your body processing the trauma. | 这代表你的身体在应对创伤 |
[32:02] | Okay, they say that it helps with “P.T.S.” | 他们说这有助于缓解创伤后压力 |
[32:04] | It’s your body just getting rid of it, all right? | 你的身体在抵消创伤,好吗? |
[32:08] | Callum was just scared. | 卡伦只不过是吓到了 |
[32:11] | What? | 什么? |
[32:12] | I got it. | 我来 |
[32:15] | Callum was just scared. | 卡伦只不过是吓到了 |
[32:16] | Hey, you need to keep that on. It doesn’t matter now. | 嘿,你得把这戴着,这事现在不重要 |
[32:18] | It doesn’t matter now, Adam. | 这事现在不重要,亚当 |
[32:20] | Listen, you have to keep this on. | 听着,你得一直戴着这个 |
[32:22] | We’re not worried about them, we’re worried about you. | 我们不担心他们,我们担心你 |
[32:26] | You have to get to them before Richard. | 你得赶在理查… |
[32:27] | ‘Kay… | 好… |
[32:28] | Kim, just stop… stop… | 金,阻止… |
[32:29] | Okay. Okay. | 好… |
[32:30] | You have to… you have to find them. | 你得…找到他们 |
[32:32] | Okay. Okay, I’m listening. | 好,我听到了 |
[32:33] | You have to get there before Richard. | 你得赶在理查之前过去 |
[32:36] | You have to. He’ll take him. | 你必须去,他会带走那孩子 |
[32:40] | He’s gonna take him. | 他会带走他的 |
[32:41] | Okay, Adam… okay. | 好,亚当…好 |
[32:44] | Promise. | 答应我 |
[32:45] | Okay, I promise. | 好,我答应你 |
[32:47] | Okay, can I put the mask on? Please? | 好,我能把面罩戴上吗,拜托你? |
[32:52] | Okay. There we go. | 好,这就对了 |
[32:55] | What’s that? What’s happening? | 怎么回事,什么情况? |
[32:58] | Can you talk to me? What is happening? | 能跟我说一下吗?出什么事了? |
[33:00] | Seventy-six to Med. “E.T.A.” two minutes out… | 76队呼叫医院,预计两分钟后到达… |
[33:06] | You’re okay, I’m right here. I’m not going anywhere. | 你不会有事的,我就在这里,我哪里都不去 |
[33:09] | I’m right by your side. | 我就在你身边 |
[33:11] | I’m right by your side. I’m here. | 不管发生什么事,我都在你身边 |
[33:20] | Stats are still dropping fast. | 血氧饱和度在急速下降 |
[33:21] | Alright, I’ve got “O.R.” | 好,三号手术室 |
[33:22] | three already set up and ready for us… | 已准备就绪… |
[33:23] | let’s move! Hang that “epi.” | 走了,挂上肾上腺素 |
[33:25] | Keep pressure. | 压住伤口 |
[33:26] | Get Connors. | 叫康纳 |
[33:27] | “O.R.” three. Tell him I want to meet him there. | 去三号手术室跟我会合 |
[33:29] | Keep the pressure. Ma’am, are you his partner? | 压住,女士,你是他的搭档吗? |
[33:32] | Ma’am, are you his partner? | 女士,你是他的搭档吗? |
[33:33] | -Yeah. Yeah, I am. -You can’t go up. | -对,我是 -你不能跟上去 |
[33:35] | We’ll bring him right in. | 我们直接送他进手术室 |
[33:36] | The nurse will come find you, okay? | 护理师会来找你 |
[33:59] | Kevin, you good? | 奇云,你没事吧 |
[34:00] | Yeah, I’m fine. How’s Ruzek? | 没事,鲁塞克怎么样了? |
[34:01] | He just got to Med. | 刚到医院 |
[34:03] | Is he stable? Is he okay? | 他稳定吗?他没事吧? |
[34:04] | Wheeled into surgery right now. | 刚送去做手术 |
[34:05] | They just put him under. They just took him to an “O.R.” | 他们把他麻醉了,刚送进手术室 |
[34:07] | Okay, listen… | 听着… |
[34:08] | Kim is with him. There’s nothing we can do there, | 金在陪他,那边我们什么都做不了 |
[34:10] | but we can find these people. | 但我们能做的是找到这帮人 |
[34:12] | Callum was talking to Richard. | 卡伦当时在跟理查通话 |
[34:13] | Ruzek thinks Richard is going to find Callum. | 鲁塞克认为理查会去找卡伦 |
[34:15] | Look, if these two are communicating, that means we can track them. | 这两人如果有联系,就表示我们能追踪到他们 |
[34:18] | So, let’s “I.D.” these cell phones, and find them. | 识别出他们的手机,把人找出来 |
[34:20] | We’ll run it from twenty-one. Let’s go! | 回21分局查,行动 |
[34:52] | Kim. What do you know? | 金,情况如何? |
[34:55] | Nothing. I know nothing. | 还没有消息 |
[34:56] | They just took him in and they didn’t tell me anything. | 他们就把他送进去了,什么都没跟我说 |
[34:58] | Okay, but that’s normal. | 这也是正常 |
[34:59] | But he got here fast. | 他送医很及时 |
[35:01] | That’s very good. | 这点很好 |
[35:02] | Yeah. Yeah. And I told the sitter. | 是,我跟保姆说了 |
[35:04] | I told her to stay with Mack and not to tell her anything. | 让她跟玛凯一起,什么都别跟她说 |
[35:07] | Good. That’s a good call. | 很好,这个决定很正确 |
[35:12] | The kid shot him… | 是那孩子开的枪… |
[35:13] | Yeah. | 是 |
[35:17] | Hey, Kim you got your ears in? | 金,听得见吗? |
[35:22] | Yes. Yeah. | 可以 |
[35:24] | We tracked the phone Callum was using from Sam’s “wi-fi.” | 卡伦连小萨手机热点用的手机,被我们追踪到了 |
[35:26] | He was talking to a burner… we think it was Richard. | 跟他打电话的是个一次性手机,应该是理查 |
[35:28] | -Okay. -That’s how we got burned. | -好 -我们追踪到了位置 |
[35:30] | Callum’s sharing his location with Richard. | 卡伦跟理查分享了自己的位置 |
[35:31] | Voight’s en route to them. | 博伊特正在前往 |
[35:32] | I’m at twenty-one. I’ll send you the location. | 我在警署,这就传地址给你 |
[35:35] | Oh, my God. Adam was right. | 我的天,亚当没说错 |
[35:37] | He’s going to get his grandson. | 他要去找他外孙 |
[35:42] | In the ambo, | 在救护车上 |
[35:43] | Adam made me to promise to get to Callum first… | 亚当要我保证要抢先找到卡伦… |
[35:47] | Oh. Okay, so go… | 好,那就去吧… |
[35:49] | No. I can’t leave him. | 不行,我不能离开他 |
[35:54] | Kim, you’d be doing this for him. | 金,你是为了他才这么做的 |
[35:57] | Not for them, for him. | 不是为了他们,是为了鲁塞 |
[36:00] | And… and I’m not gonna leave his side. | 我不会离开他的 |
[36:04] | And you made him a promise. | 你跟他保证过 |
[36:07] | You promised him. | 你答应过他 |
[36:13] | Send me the pings, I’m on my way. | 定位发给我,我这就去 |
[36:15] | I’ve got Callum’s phone at a stop, eighty-second and Ryan. | 在82街和瑞恩街交叉口,发现卡伦的手机 |
[36:19] | Yeah. I’ve got the same thing. | 好,我这里也一样 |
[36:20] | She must have pulled over… the vehicle’s stagnant, | 她应该是把车停路边了…车一直没动 |
[36:22] | there’s a lot of options around there. | 附近有很多选择 |
[36:24] | Hold on, I’m narrowing now. | 等等,我来缩小范围 |
[36:25] | Richard just turned to follow. | 理查调头跟着呢 |
[36:26] | He’s not that far behind and he’s closing the gap quickly. | 他离得不远,而且在迅速缩小距离 |
[36:29] | There’s a gas station right at the corner… | 转角有家加油站… |
[36:32] | there’s a few lots here nearby, there’s a shopping center… | 附近有几个停车场,还有个购物中心… |
[36:35] | Burge, Kev, how close are you? | 伯吉,奇云,你们还有多远? |
[36:37] | I’m four minutes out. | 我还要四分钟 |
[36:38] | I’m only a minute out. | 我一分钟就到 |
[36:39] | She might have stopped for gas and cash. | 她可能是停车加油取现金 |
[36:45] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 拜托… |
[36:51] | I got eyes. It’s a lot on South eighty-second… | 看到人了,在南82街的停车场 |
[36:53] | she’s picking up a clean car. | 她要换车 |
[37:01] | Chicago “P.D.,” show me your hands! | 芝加哥警署,手举起来! |
[37:03] | -Stay in the car, Callum! -Get your hands up! | -待在车里,卡伦!-手举起来 |
[37:04] | Stay in the car! | 待在车里! |
[37:05] | Put your Hands up, Samantha! | 手举起来,萨曼莎! |
[37:07] | You know me? | 你认识我? |
[37:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:09] | You know me? You know my son? You know what he did? | 你认识我,认识我儿子?你知道他做了什么? |
[37:11] | I know what he did and I know what you did. Now put your hands up. | 我知道,我也知道你做了什么,立即把手举起来 |
[37:14] | Is Adam alive? | 亚当还活着吗? |
[37:18] | Adam begged me to find you and Callum before your dad did. | 亚当求我要赶在你爸之前找到你跟卡伦 |
[37:20] | I made a promise that I would keep you both safe. | 我答应过他会保护你们 |
[37:23] | And I will, for him. | 我也会为了他做到 |
[37:25] | But if you don’t put your hands up, Samantha, I swear to you, | 但要是你不举手,萨曼莎,我发誓 |
[37:28] | I swear to you, I will take the reason. | 我发誓,我会以此为由开枪 |
[37:30] | So, put your hands up right now, all right? | 所以现在就把手举起来,明白吗? |
[37:33] | You’re with Adam? | 你跟亚当在一起? |
[37:34] | I’m with Adam. | 是的 |
[37:36] | We have to say that I shot him. | 我们必须要说是我开的枪 |
[37:37] | That I shot him, not Callum, okay… | 是我开的,不是卡伦… |
[37:39] | Fine. | 好 |
[37:39] | -not my son. -Fine. | -不是我儿子 -好 |
[37:40] | Look, this one’s on me. | 这枪算我头上 |
[37:41] | -This one’s my fault. -Samantha! | -是我的错 -萨曼莎! |
[37:43] | -It’s my family, it’s my blood! -Samantha! | -他是我的家人,是我血脉 -萨曼莎! |
[37:44] | -I was lost from the start, not him! -Listen to my voice! | -我一开始就输了,我不希望他也是!-听我说! |
[37:46] | Listen to my voice! | 听我说! |
[37:49] | I am telling you okay and I will keep him safe! | 我答应你了,我会保证他安全! |
[37:52] | Now, put your hands up. | 但你要把手举起来 |
[37:55] | Good, now walk towards the car. | 很好,走到车这边来 |
[37:57] | Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 继续走… |
[38:07] | No! No! | 不要… |
[38:10] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[38:11] | Richard… let him go. | 理查…放开他 |
[38:12] | Don’t shoot me! You’ll shoot a child! | 别开枪,开枪就会打到孩子! |
[38:14] | Please, dad! Please! Please! | 爸爸,求求你! |
[38:16] | I got him, Kim. | 我来,金 |
[38:18] | Put Samantha in my car! | 把萨曼莎带到我车上去 |
[38:20] | No! No, I can’t leave my son! No! No, I’m not gonna leave him! | 不!我不要离开我儿子,不!我不要离开他! |
[38:23] | Stop moving. | 别动了 |
[38:24] | I’m not gonna leave my son! | 我不要离开我儿子 |
[38:25] | -No, you’re letting me leave. -Callum! | -你得放我走 -卡伦! |
[38:27] | Me and Callum, we’re walking out of here. | 我跟卡伦,我们会离开这里 |
[38:29] | This is who you want to be? | 你就想成为这种人吗? |
[38:31] | Callum! | 卡伦! |
[38:32] | A man using a child as a human shield? | 拿孩子当挡箭牌的男人吗? |
[38:34] | No! | 不! |
[38:36] | A child you love? | 还是你爱的孩子? |
[38:37] | I do love him. He’s my blood. | 我是爱他,他是我亲外孙 |
[38:41] | He’s my shield, and I’m his. | 他是我的挡箭牌,我也是他的 |
[38:44] | If you don’t back up and let us drive out of here, I will kill us both. | 要是你不退后,让我们离开这里,我会把我们两个都杀了 |
[38:50] | Please, dad! Please! | 爸爸,拜托你! |
[38:51] | Let him go, Richard. | 放他走,理查 |
[38:52] | No. | 不行 |
[38:53] | You don’t understand, | 你不懂 |
[38:57] | he doesn’t want me to let him go. | 他不想要我放他走 |
[39:00] | We will give our lives if that is what it takes… | 如有必要,我们愿意牺牲自己… |
[39:03] | isn’t that right, Callum? | 是不是啊,卡伦? |
[39:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:06] | You see? Open the door. | 看到没?开门 |
[39:09] | We will give our life for the storm, | 我们愿意为这场风暴 |
[39:12] | for the war, yes, | 这场战争献出生命,是的 |
[39:16] | for our people. | 为了我们的人民 |
[39:40] | Fifty-twenty-one Eddie, shots fired by the police, | 5021艾迪,警察开枪 |
[39:42] | offender down, “D.O.A.,” | 罪犯已击毙 |
[39:44] | roll the crime lab to Eighty-Second and Ryan. | 派法医到82街和瑞恩街交叉口来 |
[39:47] | Copy, Fifty-twenty-one Eddie. | 收到,5021艾迪 |
[39:49] | Hey, Callum. | 嘿,卡伦 |
[39:53] | I just got to search you. | 我要搜你的身 |
[39:56] | Just hold still for me. I’m gonna pat you down. | 别动,我要从上到下搜一下 |