时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | With the waters of baptism, | 上帝用圣洁的水 |
[00:06] | God makes an end of sin… | 终结罪恶… |
[00:08] | and a new beginning of goodness. | 开启新的善行 |
[00:11] | Give him the new life of baptism and welcome him into your holy church. | 经过洗礼带给他新生命 让他加入你神圣的教堂 |
[01:06] | From church straight to work, cop? | 直接从教堂去上班吗 这位警官 |
[01:12] | Hey, Mia… Mia… | 嘿 米娅… |
[01:14] | I just… | 我想… |
[01:16] | I just wanted to say thanks for coming. | 我想谢谢你过来 |
[01:19] | I… my… you know… | 我… 你知道… |
[01:21] | my cousin… he… he really loves your Ma. | 我表亲他… 他真的很爱你妈妈 |
[01:25] | That’s my church. | 这也是我的教会 |
[01:25] | Those are my friends. Of course I was there. | 这些人都是我朋友 我当然会来 |
[01:29] | Okay, yeah, I just uh… well, are you talking to me now? | 好吧 我只是… 等等 你终于跟我说话了 |
[01:33] | Cause I’d really love to… | 因为我真的… |
[01:34] | -My brother Quico… -I want to… I… | – 我哥基科… – 很想… |
[01:35] | was baptized here. | 就是在这里受洗的 |
[01:38] | “How’s Quico?” | “基科怎么样 ” |
[01:40] | Thanks for asking. | 感谢关心 |
[01:42] | Menard prison is great… | 默纳德监狱挺好的… |
[01:44] | if you’re a service dog. | 若是听话的狗 |
[01:46] | The dogs get heated cells. | 还能住带暖气的牢房 |
[01:51] | Not so much for Quico. | 这就是基科的近况 |
[01:56] | I can see what I can do. | 我看看能不能帮忙 |
[01:57] | I’m not asking you for a favor. | 我不是在求你帮忙 |
[01:59] | I’m just telling you… | 我只想告诉你… |
[02:00] | you shouldn’t be surprised to see me in my neighborhood. | 我在我自己的街区出现很正常 |
[02:15] | Did you see someone at my car? | 你有看到谁在我的车边吗 |
[02:17] | No? | 没有吗 |
[02:28] | Listen, I have to go. But I… | 听着 我得走了 但我… |
[03:59] | Juan? | 胡安 |
[04:02] | Juan? | 胡安 |
[04:02] | Can you hear me? | 听得到我说话吗 |
[04:05] | Juan? | 胡安 |
[04:07] | Hey, hey, can you hear me, Juan? | 嘿… 能听到我说话吗 胡安 |
[04:10] | Juan? | 胡安 |
[04:15] | Yes, yes, this is Officer Torres. | 对… 我是托里斯警官 |
[04:18] | My badge number is five-eight-three-two-four. | 警徽号码是58324 |
[04:19] | I need an ambulance right now… | 请速派一辆救护车 |
[04:21] | one-one-two-one North Ravine. | 来北峡谷1121号 |
[04:23] | I have a victim that’s been shot. | 一名受害者中枪 |
[04:24] | I’m fifty yards off the road. | 我在路边50码左右 |
[04:25] | I need an ambulance right now! | 我需要救护车 |
[04:27] | Hey, Juan, Juan, no, no, no, stay with me. | 嘿 胡安… 不… 撑住 |
[04:29] | Who did this? | 是谁做的 |
[04:32] | Dante… | 但丁… |
[04:33] | Yeah. | 你说 |
[04:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:46] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不… |
[05:06] | We got an “I.D.?” | 查出身份了吗 |
[05:08] | Juan Ariza. | 胡安·阿里萨 |
[05:09] | He was forty-five. He used to be a major dealer in Pilsen. | 45岁 他以前是皮尔森的大毒贩 |
[05:12] | Huh. | 这样啊 |
[05:13] | Did a year in twenty-sixteen for distribution of drugs. | 2016年因毒品分销坐过一年牢 |
[05:16] | Lost some power. | 风光不再 |
[05:17] | But, still maintained control. | 但仍然掌控大局 |
[05:20] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[05:22] | Yeah. I knew him. | 对 认识 |
[05:24] | Huh. | 是吗 |
[05:25] | He… | 我小的时候… |
[05:26] | used to run the neighborhood when I was kid, ruled by fear. | 他在这个街区呼风唤雨 人人闻风丧胆 |
[05:31] | I used to see him at the diner on Cermak. | 我以前常在塞尔马克路的餐厅见到他 |
[05:34] | Tried to be every kid’s uncle, you know? | 想极力拉拢每个孩子 你懂吗 |
[05:36] | But I maintained my distance. | 但我还是保持了距离 |
[05:39] | He say anything when you found him? | 你找到他时 他说什么了吗 |
[05:43] | He was mumbling. | 他在喃喃自语 |
[05:44] | So, I couldn’t make it out. | 说什么我没听清楚 |
[05:48] | Patrol and techs are searching for evidence. | 巡警和技术人员正在寻找证据 |
[05:50] | Nothing so far and there’s no cameras in the area. | 暂时还没找到 那片区域没有监视器 |
[05:53] | No shells either. | 也没发现弹壳 |
[05:54] | The only blood we got is in the trunk. | 只有后备箱内发现了血迹 |
[05:55] | This was just a drop site. | 人是被运到这里的 |
[05:56] | Okay. The Camry belonged to a Regina Foltz, | 这辆凯美瑞的车主是里贾纳福尔茨 |
[05:59] | retired engineer from Pilsen. | 皮尔森的一位退休工程师 |
[06:02] | She was carjacked last night around six “P.M.” | 她的车昨晚6点左右被劫 |
[06:04] | Offender wore a mask, | 罪犯戴着面具 |
[06:05] | dragged her out of the car and beat her. | 把她拖出了车并殴打她 |
[06:06] | All right. That’s something. | 这算个线索 |
[06:07] | I’m on it. | 这就去查 |
[06:08] | All right, we know Ariza was dumped here… | 已知阿里萨是被运到这里的… |
[06:10] | question is where was he shot? | 问题是 他在哪里中的枪 |
[06:12] | We got a home address? | 有查到他的家庭住址吗 |
[06:14] | His last known is on Demont. | 最后已知地点在德蒙特 |
[06:15] | Moved away three years ago. | 三年前就搬走了 |
[06:17] | No record of anything else since. | 从此之后再无纪录 |
[06:18] | He’s always around the neighborhood. | 但我总能在街上见到他 |
[06:20] | So, he must have a property under another name. | 他在附近肯定有房产登记在他人名下 |
[06:22] | All right, so find it. | 那就找出来 |
[06:23] | And get forensics on that note left for Torres. | 让法医检测那张留给托里斯的字条 |
[06:26] | Look, whoever wrote it knew there was a body here. | 写这个的人既然知道这里有尸体 |
[06:28] | They gotta know more. Let’s go. | 一定还知道更多 动起来吧 |
[06:29] | I got it. | 好的 |
[06:30] | Hey, Dante. Hold up. | 嘿 但丁 你先等等 |
[06:34] | Why do you think they left you that note? | 他们为什么要给你留字条呢 |
[06:39] | ‘Cause I’m a cop. | 因为我是警察 |
[06:40] | Lot of cops in Pilsen. | 皮尔森有很多警察 |
[06:43] | Yeah, well, some people still appreciate that I’m police. | 有些人还是信得过我这个警察的 |
[06:47] | They… they come to me. | 他们… 有事会直接找我 |
[06:51] | Simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[06:53] | Yes, Sir. I think so. | 对 长官 我认为是这样 |
[06:56] | All right, let’s get to work. | 好 那就开始工作吧 |
[07:03] | Techs processed the note on Torres’s car. | 技术人员分析了托里斯车上的纸条 |
[07:04] | No touch “D.N.A.” No prints. | 没有可用DNA和指纹 |
[07:06] | All right. Any luck on your end? | 好吧 你那边有什么进展吗 |
[07:08] | No. Church doesn’t have security cameras. | 没有 教堂周围没有监视器 |
[07:09] | No one’s admitting they saw it placed there, no one’s coming forward to me. | 也都说没看见是谁放的 没人对我说实话 |
[07:12] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[07:13] | This is Juan Ariza. Divorced, no kids. | 这是胡安·阿里萨 离异无子 |
[07:15] | Ex-wife lives in Cleveland. | 前妻住在克利夫兰 |
[07:16] | Local police checked her alibi. | 当地警方核实了她的不在场证明 |
[07:17] | She’s clean. | 她是清白的 |
[07:18] | All she wanted to know is if he had suffered. | 她还问他是不是被折磨致死的 |
[07:20] | All right. You must’ve made her day. | 她倒是挺开心 |
[07:22] | This is Ariza’s crew… | 这是阿里萨的同伙… |
[07:23] | or what’s left of it. | 或者说是团队剩余人员 |
[07:24] | They took over Pilsen in the mid two-thousands. | 他们在2000年代中期接管了皮尔森 |
[07:26] | They used young enforcers to collect street taxes, do the dirty work. | 他们招募年轻打手 对街区征收保护费 |
[07:29] | Tortures. Beatdowns. | 干私刑和殴打那类的脏活 |
[07:30] | They were organized and ruthless, | 他们组织严密 冷酷无情 |
[07:32] | but they started making enemies and losing power. Kev. | 但也树敌众多 逐渐失势 凯文 |
[07:35] | So, the main threat to Ariza’s domain | 阿里萨团体的主要威胁 |
[07:38] | is this young crew called the “Serpiente Letal…” | 是一个年轻帮派 叫做“来塔尔蛇” |
[07:40] | means, Fatal Snakes. | 翻译过来是致命之蛇 |
[07:41] | We got a lot of documented territory conflicts, shootings, | 多次地盘冲突和枪击事件均有记录 |
[07:44] | lead by Sergio Navarro | 领导人叫塞尔吉奥·纳瓦罗 |
[07:46] | and his right-hand man, Tomas Vega. | 以及他的得力助手托马斯·维加 |
[07:48] | Vega’s got a long sheet. | 维加有过很多前科 |
[07:50] | Got a couple of violent pinches for Agg assault and a carjacking… | 有多次暴力袭击和劫车记录… |
[07:53] | dragged the driver out, beat him, nearly killed him. | 将司机拖出车外 差点殴打致死 |
[07:56] | Sounds like our jacking. | 与这起劫案很像 |
[07:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:58] | Same “M.O.,” No evidential proof. | 手法一样 但没有证据 |
[07:59] | These two have known each other since little league. | 这两人相识于少年棒球队 |
[08:01] | In sixth grade they robbed the team concession stand together. | 六年级时他们一起抢劫过球队的小卖部 |
[08:04] | I mean, you can’t make this stuff up. | 这肯定不是编的 |
[08:05] | Where one goes, the other follows. | 一人带头 另一个就会行动 |
[08:07] | Yeah, and on paper, | 从理论上来看 |
[08:08] | they both look good for it, Sarge, | 两人都很有嫌疑 警长 |
[08:10] | but like Burgess said right now, we got no evidence to prove it. | 但正如伯吉斯所说 我们现在没有证据 |
[08:12] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[08:13] | Hey, Boss. | 老大 |
[08:14] | What are you doing here? I told you to get some sleep. | 你过来做什么 我不是要你好好睡一觉吗 |
[08:16] | Yeah, I know, I’ll try… | 我知道 我会试试… |
[08:17] | I just came to download my “C.O.H.” | 我是过来下载监听设备内容的 |
[08:19] | Platt handed me up on the way up. | 刚上来时普拉特给我了 |
[08:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:21] | “C-PIC” got a hit on your guy Ariza… | 信息中心搜到了你们的疑犯阿里萨… |
[08:23] | he’s got a house in his niece’s name. | 他住在他侄女名下一栋房内 |
[08:25] | Huh. Place is on Damen and Cullerton. | 地点在达门和卡勒顿路口 |
[08:28] | That’s twenty minutes from where the body was dropped. | 离抛尸地点只有20分钟的路 |
[08:30] | That might be where he was shot. Secure a warrant. | 他可能就是在这里中的枪 申请搜查令 |
[08:32] | Let’s search the place. | 我们来这里搜查 |
[08:44] | Chicago “P.D.!” | 芝加哥警署 |
[08:46] | Anybody home? | 家里有人吗 |
[08:50] | All right, Kev. | 进去吧 凯文 |
[08:54] | Chicago “P.D.” | 芝加哥警署 |
[08:58] | Chicago “P.D.” Anyone home? | 芝加哥警署 有人在家吗 |
[08:59] | All right, Kim, Kev… | 好吧 金 凯文… |
[09:00] | I’ll take the basement. | 我去搜查地下室 |
[09:04] | Okay, let’s clear the rest. | 好 我们来清查其他房间 |
[09:26] | Got anything? | 有发现吗 |
[09:28] | No. | 没 |
[09:30] | Looks clean. | 没什么可疑之处 |
[09:36] | Guess Ariza had a lot of friends. | 看来阿里萨朋友不少啊 |
[09:39] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[09:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:44] | Yeah. I’m all right. | 嗯 我很好 |
[09:47] | I’ll check the back. | 我去看看后面 |
[09:57] | Only thing I found | 只找到一样东西 |
[09:58] | was this unregistered nine-millimeter in a drawer. | 抽屉里一把九毫米手枪 没有登记在案 |
[10:01] | No sign of forced entry or a struggle. | 也没有强行闯入或挣扎的痕迹 |
[10:04] | They didn’t toss the place. | 没有乱翻的痕迹 |
[10:05] | Nothing seems to be missing. | 也似乎什么都没丢 |
[10:06] | No blood, bleach, shell casings. | 没有血迹 漂白剂 和弹壳的痕迹 |
[10:08] | Ariza wasn’t killed here. | 阿里萨不是在这里被杀的 |
[10:09] | Garage is empty, but I found an extra fob for a Lexus. | 车库是空的 但我找到一把雷克萨斯的备用钥匙 |
[10:12] | Serial number matches Ariza’s ex-wife’s vehicle. | 序号与阿里萨前妻的车相符 |
[10:15] | Hmm. Could’ve been what they were driving it last night. | 可能就是他们昨晚开的车 |
[10:17] | So, get into the “G.P.S.” Let’s find that car. | 那就去调出定位纪录 找到那辆车 |
[10:20] | Hank, Ariza used to run Torres’s neighborhood. | 汉克 阿里萨以前是托里斯街区的老大 |
[10:24] | He tell you if he ever knew him? | 他没告诉你他们可能认识吗 |
[10:25] | He says he barely knew him. Why? | 他说跟阿里萨不熟 为什么这么问 |
[10:27] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[10:29] | Yeah… | 嗯… |
[11:04] | Car parked here at nine-fifty-six last night. | 那辆车昨晚9点56分停在这里 |
[11:06] | All right. We run the addresses on this block? | 好 那我们逐一排查这条街的地址吗 |
[11:09] | Yeah, but the only house | 但只有一栋房子最可疑 |
[11:10] | that really matters is that one around the corner. | 就是拐角的那一家 |
[11:12] | Loud music complaints, multiple in-service calls, | 收到过放歌扰民投诉 多次报警 |
[11:14] | it’s a party house. | 那里常常开派对 |
[11:15] | Stash house? | 会是个藏匿屋吗 |
[11:16] | Could be. But I don’t understand | 有可能 但我想不通 |
[11:17] | why Ariza would visit a rival stash house. | 阿里萨为什么要去对手的藏匿屋 |
[11:19] | All right, Upton and I will take the car. | 好吧 厄普顿跟我去开车 |
[11:21] | You three do a walk-by. Check it out. | 你们三人去房子周围看看 |
[11:34] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[11:41] | Fifty-twenty-one David. Ten-one. Ten-one. | 5021D 请求支援 |
[11:42] | Shots fired at police at ten-twenty-one South Homan! | 南霍曼大道1021号有人向警察开枪 |
[11:46] | Copy that, shots fired. Back up en route. | 收到 发生交火 现在加派增援 |
[11:48] | Burgess! | 伯吉斯 |
[11:49] | Kev! | 凯文 |
[11:51] | I got you, Burg! | 我掩护你 伯吉 |
[11:55] | Go! | 上 |
[11:57] | Police, I got you. I got you. | 警察 我来了… |
[12:01] | 5021O Five-zero-two-one Ocean. | |
[12:02] | I got a woman shot at ten-twenty-one South Homan. | 南霍曼大道1021号有名女子中枪 |
[12:04] | Send an ambulance. | 派救护车过来 |
[12:05] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[12:06] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[12:09] | Going left. | 去左边 |
[12:21] | Chicago “P.D.” Drop your weapon! | 芝加哥警署 放下武器 |
[12:42] | Stay with her until her body’s removed. | 尸体运走前你都要守在这里 |
[12:43] | Yes, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:48] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:49] | No. | 不 |
[12:51] | No, I’m not. | 不好 |
[12:52] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[12:54] | Got an “I.D.” on the shooter. | 确认了枪手身份 |
[12:55] | Roberto Castillo. | 罗伯托·卡斯蒂略 |
[12:56] | Long time Letal member. | 来塔尔蛇长期成员 |
[12:57] | There’s a reason he didn’t want us here. | 他不想让我们上来是有原因的 |
[13:05] | Uh-huh, three-eighty shells right here. | 这里有点三八的弹壳 |
[13:07] | Same slugs pulled out of Ariza. | 跟阿里萨身上取出的子弹一样 |
[13:09] | And there’s no visible blood, but they were cleaning up a murder site. | 无明显血迹 但他们当时在清理谋杀现场 |
[13:12] | Found this cellphone under the couch. It’s unlocked. | 沙发上面还找到了手机 已解锁 |
[13:14] | Looks like it belongs to Ariza. | 似乎是阿里萨的 |
[13:15] | Multiple text messages between him and a woman named “Loop.” | 里面发现他与一个叫卢普的女人发过多条信息 |
[13:19] | Lots of flirtation back and forth, | 两人多次调情后 |
[13:21] | and then she said to meet her here at ten “P.M.” last night to party. | 她要他昨晚10点来这里一起参加派对 |
[13:25] | She said, “Let’s have fun. Get crazy.” | 她说“我们找找乐子疯狂一下” |
[13:28] | She baited him. It was a honey-trap. | 是她把他钓过来的 是美人计 |
[13:30] | I know a “Loop.” It’s a nickname for Mia Ramos. | 我认识一个卢普 这是米娅·拉莫斯的昵称 |
[13:37] | We used to call her that when we were kids. | 我们小时候都这么叫她 |
[13:39] | Her middle name’s Lupe… | 她的中间名是卢佩… |
[13:41] | Can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[13:47] | Yeah. Sounds like her. | 口气像她 |
[13:53] | She lured Ariza. | 她色诱了阿里萨 |
[13:57] | She must’ve left me that note. | 一定是她留那张字条给我 |
[14:03] | Dante. Wait up. | 但丁 等等 |
[14:07] | You sure you want to go solo? | 确定要一个人去吗 |
[14:08] | I can back you up. | 我可以跟你一起 |
[14:09] | No, it’ll be better if I’m alone. | 不用了 最好我一个人去 |
[14:11] | Mia wanted me to know. | 米娅想告诉我 |
[14:12] | I can get her to come in. | 我可以把她带来问话 |
[14:14] | Okay. hey, look… I know you’re still new to us, | 好吧 我… 我知道我们还不太熟 |
[14:21] | but if you need something, I’ll be there. | 但你有什么需要 我随叫随到 |
[14:25] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:28] | Is there anything else I should know, | 关于这个案子和阿里萨 |
[14:31] | about this case… Ariza? | 还有其他事要告诉我的吗 |
[14:35] | No. | 没有 |
[14:37] | But thank you. | 不过谢谢你 |
[14:46] | Dany, What the hell is going on? | 丹尼 你到底在做什么 |
[14:48] | -I’m not talking in front of your Ma. -Drop your hand off me. | – 我不想在你妈面前说这事 – 把你的手拿开 |
[14:52] | The note, Mia. | 那张纸条 米娅 |
[14:55] | The one on your car? | 你车上的那张吗 |
[14:57] | Don’t do that. Don’t play dumb with me. | 别这样 别跟我装傻 |
[14:58] | I know you wrote it. | 我知道是你写的 |
[15:02] | And now I have to bring you in. | 我现在只能带你进局了 |
[15:04] | No, no, you don’t… | 不 不行… |
[15:05] | Yeah. Did you think we weren’t going to figure it out… | 对 你觉得我们推测不出来… |
[15:07] | that you left it? | 纸条是你放的吗 |
[15:09] | We know where Ariza was shot. | 你知道阿里萨在哪里中枪的 |
[15:11] | We know you texted him. | 我们知道你俩之间的短信 |
[15:13] | We know you lured him into it. | 也知道你色诱了他 |
[15:15] | For all I know you shot him. | 在我看来 是你开枪打了他 |
[15:16] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[15:17] | Am I? | 我有吗 |
[15:18] | I didn’t shoot anybody. | 我根本没开枪打人 |
[15:19] | You know that. I wouldn’t shoot anybody. | 你知道的 我不会开枪打人的 |
[15:22] | What the hell’s going on, Mia? | 到底出什么事了 米娅 |
[15:29] | I just needed money. | 我需要钱 |
[15:33] | Money? | 钱 |
[15:35] | I spent every dime defending Quico. Because of you. | 我的钱都花在帮基科打官司上了 都是你害的 |
[15:37] | So, I pushed you into murder? | 所以是我逼你杀人的 |
[15:39] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[15:40] | I pushed you into the game? | 是我把你拖下水的吗 |
[15:41] | I didn’t know! | 我不知道 |
[15:43] | Navarro just paid me to flirt with him, | 纳瓦罗只是付钱要我跟他调情 |
[15:45] | to text him to meet, | 约他出来见面 |
[15:47] | he said he was gonna shake him down. | 他说他要教训教训他 |
[15:49] | I didn’t know he was gonna kill him. | 我不知道他会把人杀了 |
[15:57] | Why the hell would you write me that note? | 你为什么要写纸条给我 |
[16:00] | Because it was Ariza. | 为了阿里萨 |
[16:01] | And I hated him. You know that. | 但我恨他 你知道的 |
[16:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:07] | But I felt like you should be the one to find him. | 但我觉得该由你去找到他 |
[16:19] | My team… They don’t know about me and Ariza. | 我们队里… 不知道我跟阿里萨的事 |
[16:23] | And when they do, | 要是被他们知道了 |
[16:27] | I’ll lose my job. | 我会丢了工作 |
[16:30] | I won’t say a thing. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[16:33] | I’m not the one who betrays people I love. | 我不会背叛我爱的人 |
[16:50] | I swear, I wasn’t in that stash house. | 我发誓 我真的不在那个藏匿屋 |
[16:54] | When’s the last time you saw Ariza? | 你最后一次见阿里萨是什么时候 |
[16:58] | Earlier that night. | 那晚早些时候 |
[17:00] | I flirted at a bar with him, took off… | 我在酒吧跟他调情以后离开… |
[17:02] | texted him from a burner a few hours later. | 几小时后用一次性手机发了短信给他 |
[17:04] | Okay. Where’s the burner? | 那个一次性手机呢 |
[17:06] | In a million pieces. | 碎成渣了 |
[17:08] | I drove over it with my car. | 被我开车碾碎了 |
[17:11] | Yeah, well, here’s a copy of the text exchange. | 这是你们短信交流的影本 |
[17:15] | That’s you, right? “Loop.” | 这人是你吧 “卢普” |
[17:19] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[17:20] | And this plan came from Sergio Navarro? | 这是塞尔吉奥·纳瓦罗策划的 |
[17:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:24] | But you claim you weren’t there. | 但你声称自己当时不在场 |
[17:25] | I’m not claiming. I wasn’t. | 不是声称 是真的不在 |
[17:28] | And yet, you wrote a note to Officer Torres telling him exactly | 但你给托里斯警官写了张便条 |
[17:31] | where to find Ariza’s body. | 告诉他阿里萨尸体的确切位置 |
[17:34] | You understand how that doesn’t make sense? | 你知道这两者前后矛盾吧 |
[17:37] | I overheard some drunk dudes with Letal tats | 我是在上晚班的时候 |
[17:40] | talking about a “body drop” on my late shift. | 无意听到几个纹着毒蛇的人提到抛尸的事 |
[17:44] | You got names? | 知道他们叫什么吗 |
[17:45] | No. | 不知道 |
[17:48] | They paid in cash. | 他们用现金付账的 |
[17:50] | I don’t know ’em and I’m not lying. | 我不认识他 真的没撒谎 |
[17:52] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[17:54] | Look, there’s a lot of cops in Chicago. | 听着 芝加哥有很多警察 |
[17:57] | Why go to Officer Torres? He put your brother in prison. | 你为什么要去找托里斯 是他让你哥入狱的 |
[18:02] | He’s still the only cop I’ve known since I was a kid. | 我从小长大的人中 就这么一个警察 |
[18:04] | I knew he’d find him. | 我知道他会找到他的 |
[18:07] | Mia, | 米娅 |
[18:10] | you’re looking at first degree murder. | 你面临着一级谋杀嫌疑 |
[18:13] | I wasn’t there. | 但我并不在场 |
[18:14] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[18:16] | Look, your texts lured Ariza to the place he was executed. | 你发的信息诱使阿里萨被杀 |
[18:21] | You’re staring at life. | 或许会面临终身监禁 |
[18:26] | Or I work with you. | 除非我跟你们合作 |
[18:29] | Right? | 对吧 |
[18:30] | That it? | 是这样吗 |
[18:31] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[18:35] | Look, we don’t have enough to bust Navarro | 听着 仅凭你的证词 我们没有足够证据 |
[18:36] | on your testimony alone. | 逮捕纳瓦罗 |
[18:38] | It’s he-said, she-said. | 这是双方各执一词 |
[18:40] | We need more. | 我们需要更多 |
[18:43] | And I think you can help us. | 我觉得你能帮我们 |
[18:52] | We’ll be able to see and hear everything. | 通过这个东西 现场情况都在我们监控中 |
[18:55] | Just get him talking, get him vulnerable. | 你让他开口 卸下心防 |
[19:04] | You know Dante your whole life? | 你从小就认识但丁了吗 |
[19:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:08] | What about Ariza? | 阿里萨呢 |
[19:11] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[19:13] | You know him too? | 你也认识他吗 |
[19:15] | Saw him around. | 都是街坊 |
[19:16] | Heard the gunshots now and then. | 偶尔还能听见他开枪 |
[19:20] | Dante know him? | 但丁认识他吗 |
[19:24] | What if I want to take off my jacket? | 要是我想把外套脱掉呢 |
[19:27] | Try to keep it on. | 尽量别脱 |
[19:31] | We good? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:32] | Yeah. Good to go. | 可以行动了 |
[19:38] | It’s not what we talked about. | 之前说好的不是这样 |
[19:39] | You know what Pilsen needs? | 你知道皮尔森需要什么吗 |
[19:41] | A real Sonidoro bar. | 一家真正的好酒吧 |
[19:43] | “D.J.’s.” Lights. | 那种DJ 那种灯光 |
[19:45] | No old men in matching suits. | 没有穿西装的老古董 |
[19:56] | Bump, changa? | 要吸吗 美女 |
[19:57] | We can bust him on the coke if we have to. | 需要的话 可以用吸食毒品逮捕他 |
[19:59] | No, I don’t want a bump, Nava. | 不了 我不想吸 纳瓦 |
[20:04] | I heard Ariza was murdered. | 我听说阿里萨被杀了 |
[20:07] | That wasn’t part of the plan. | 这不在之前的计划中 |
[20:09] | That’s not what I signed up for. | 我之前同意的不是这样 |
[20:10] | Vega. Wake up! | 维加 醒醒 |
[20:13] | Refill! | 续杯 |
[20:14] | Coming up, take it easy. | 这就来 别催 |
[20:16] | Hey. I got a man killed. | 有个人因我而死 |
[20:18] | I ain’t good with that. | 我很不开心 |
[20:19] | What the hell happened? | 到底出了什么事 |
[20:23] | My boys saw you talking with Dante Torres. | 我的人看到你在跟但丁·托里斯讲话 |
[20:28] | Why don’t you tell me what the hell that was about? | 不如你告诉我 你们都聊了什么 |
[20:33] | Don’t trip. | 别慌 |
[20:35] | They know you’re a cop. | 他们知道你是警察 |
[20:36] | That was about nothing. | 我们什么都没聊 |
[20:37] | That traidor put my brother in prison. | 那个叛徒把我哥送进了监狱 |
[20:41] | I heard of him. | 我听说过他 |
[20:43] | You know he used to run with Ariza? | 你知道他以前是跟阿里萨混的吗 |
[20:48] | Torres was an enforcer. | 托里斯是他的打手 |
[20:51] | You heard of a kid named Paco? | 听过一个叫帕科的小子吗 |
[20:53] | About the same age as you? | 他和你差不多大 |
[20:54] | No. | 没听过 |
[20:56] | I don’t care about Torres. | 我也不在乎什么托里斯 |
[20:58] | I just want to know what the hell happened… | 我只想知道那晚究竟出了什么事… |
[20:59] | Paco ended up dead. | 帕科最后死了 |
[21:02] | Dude was waterboarded. | 那小子被处以水刑 |
[21:04] | Drowned. | 淹死了 |
[21:05] | Guess who did it? | 你猜是谁做的 |
[21:06] | Get out of there, Mia! Now! | 离开那里 米娅 马上离开 |
[21:08] | What? | 什么 |
[21:10] | Walk away, Mia! Right now! | 马上离开 米娅 快 |
[21:11] | I said… | 我说… |
[21:12] | I gotta go. I… | 我得走了… |
[21:13] | Bitch, why are you asking me these questions? | 你为什么要问我这些问题 |
[21:15] | Are you working for your little cop boyfriend, huh? | 是不是来帮你的警察男友刺探情报的 |
[21:17] | Crash! Let’s go! | 突入 上 |
[21:18] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 上吧 我们走 |
[21:31] | Chicago “P.D.!” Nobody move! | 芝加哥警署 都不许动 |
[21:33] | Get ’em up! | 站起来 |
[21:34] | Move! | 过来 |
[21:35] | -Don’t do it. Don’t do it. -Let’s see your hands! Get up! | – 别乱动 别碰 – 把手举起来 |
[21:37] | -Hands up! -Let’s see your hands! | – 举起手来 – 把手举起来 |
[21:40] | Vega! We ain’t done nothing wrong! Just chill it out! | 维加 我们没做错事 冷静点 |
[21:42] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[21:44] | Gun’s registered to the owner. | 这把枪登记过主人 |
[21:45] | It’s totally legal. | 完全合法 |
[21:47] | Hands up. | 手举起来 |
[21:48] | Sergio Navarro, you’re under arrest for possession of cocaine. | 塞尔吉奥·纳瓦罗 你因持有毒品被捕 |
[21:51] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[21:51] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[21:52] | Get your hands on the bar. | 手放在吧台上 |
[21:54] | Put ’em on the bar. | 手放在吧台上 |
[21:55] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快点… |
[21:57] | You ain’t fooling me. | 你骗不了我 |
[21:59] | You’re a snitch. | 你就是个告密的 |
[22:03] | Give me your hands. | 把手给我 |
[22:23] | I made a deal with Ariza when I was fourteen. | 我14岁时和阿里萨做了笔交易 |
[22:25] | Not here. | 别在这里说 |
[22:26] | Sarge, I know what you’re doing. | 警长 我知道你在干什么 |
[22:27] | No. stop talking. | 先别说话 好吗 |
[22:29] | Okay, unless you got something that affects this case right now, | 除非你有能影响这个案子的紧急信息 |
[22:33] | we are not talking about it here. You understand? | 我们先不聊其他的 明白吗 |
[22:36] | We can talk about it when the case is closed. | 等这个案子结束再聊 |
[22:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:49] | Have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[22:54] | The hell is this? | 你们这是干什么 |
[22:56] | I didn’t kill Ariza. | 我没杀阿里萨 |
[22:58] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[22:58] | You got a dumb, lying bitch who’s playing your cop, | 你找了个谎话连篇的蠢货当卧底 |
[23:02] | playing you. | 她把你们都耍了 |
[23:05] | No. You played her. | 不 是你耍了她 |
[23:09] | You used Mia, | 你利用了米娅 |
[23:11] | and I’m guessing you used Vega too. | 你应该也利用了维加 |
[23:14] | You lured Ariza to you, | 你把阿里萨引诱过来 |
[23:17] | then you killed him for his territory. | 然后杀了他 夺了他的地盘 |
[23:22] | You got any proof of that? | 有证据吗 |
[23:24] | A witness? | 有目击者吗 |
[23:26] | “D.N.A.?” Anything? | 有DNA吗 什么都行 |
[23:32] | Even if you find something, | 就算你们有所发现 |
[23:34] | even if you make something up… | 或者编造出了证据… |
[23:38] | I know you got a dirty cop on your payroll. | 我也知道 你们队上有个黑警 |
[23:44] | Your guy Torres? | 你的人 那个托里斯 |
[23:47] | He was Ariza’s enforcer. | 他是阿里萨的打手 |
[23:49] | Did anything Ariza told him to. | 对阿里萨言听计从 |
[23:52] | So, go ahead, try to book me, | 来啊 把我抓起来啊 |
[23:57] | I’ll take Torres down with me. | 我会把托里斯也拖下水 |
[23:59] | You think I’d let that happen? | 你觉得我会让这种事发生吗 |
[24:03] | I’ll offer you help only once. | 我只帮你一次 |
[24:08] | Talk to me now. | 你现在就交代 |
[24:10] | Now. | 马上交代 |
[24:13] | And I won’t be your enemy. | 我就不把你当敌人 |
[24:22] | Hell no. | 骗谁啊 |
[24:48] | Okay, what do we got? | 好 都有什么发现 |
[24:50] | Nothing. | 一无所有 |
[24:50] | Nothing that puts Navarro at that stash house… | 没有纳瓦罗出现在藏匿屋的证据… |
[24:53] | nothing on pods, nothing on his car “G.P.S.” | 警用监视器和他车上的GPS都没发现 |
[24:54] | Okay, what about his little lackey? What about Vega? | 那他的小跟班呢 维加呢 |
[24:57] | Okay, I got bus-cam footage from the jacking, | 我拿到了拍下劫车过程的公交车录像 |
[25:00] | the Camry used to dump Ariza’s body. | 那辆用来抛尸阿里萨的凯美瑞 |
[25:02] | Height and weight are a match for Vega, but that’s all I’ve got. | 身高和体重都和维加相符 但只有这么多 |
[25:05] | “A.S.A.” said it’s not enough for an arrest warrant. | 州助理检察官说不足以申请逮捕令 |
[25:07] | I mean, we could bring him in but I doubt he’d flip on it. | 我们可以抓他进来 但他应该不会招供 |
[25:11] | All right, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[25:11] | There is no way that | 这两人没那么天才 |
[25:13] | these two are smart enough to pull off a clean murder. | 一场谋杀不可能做得全无蛛丝马迹 |
[25:17] | There is more evidence, we need to find it. | 一定还会有证据 一定要找到 |
[25:20] | Mia’s refusing the safe house. | 米娅拒绝去安全屋 |
[25:21] | And she just damn near broke a chair trying to make that point. | 她闹着不去 还砸坏了一把椅子 |
[25:24] | So, unless we’re gonna arrest her, she wants to go home now. | 既然我们不准备逮捕她 她现在想回家 |
[25:26] | Okay. Fine. Torres, drive her home. | 好吧 托里斯 送她回家 |
[25:29] | I can keep looking for new witnesses. | 我可以继续寻找新的目击者 |
[25:30] | Drive her home. | 送她回家 |
[25:40] | It’s just a few nights. | 就几晚而已 |
[25:42] | I’m not staying with police. | 我才不要跟警察待在一起 |
[25:44] | You’ll be safe there. | 你在那里会很安全的 |
[25:46] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[25:49] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[25:56] | Your team knows about you now? | 你们队知道你的事了吗 |
[26:02] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[26:04] | You gonna lose your job? | 你要丢掉工作了 |
[26:08] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[26:10] | You were just a kid… | 你当时只是个孩子… |
[26:13] | a tiny kid who just wanted to protect your Ma. | 一个想保护妈妈的小孩子 |
[26:18] | Ariza used you. | 阿里萨利用了你 |
[26:21] | If anyone’s guilty, it’s him. | 有罪的人是他 |
[26:24] | He was. | 他是有罪 |
[26:28] | Yeah. He was alive when I found him. | 我发现他时 他还活着 |
[26:32] | And He could barely speak, | 他话都说不了了 |
[26:36] | but he told me he was sorry. | 但他告诉我 他很抱歉 |
[27:08] | That’s Officer Reid. | 那是里德警官 |
[27:09] | She’ll be outside all night. | 她会整晚守在你门外 |
[27:13] | You call me if you need me. | 需要我就打给我 |
[27:17] | Hey! Down, down, down, down, down! | 趴下… |
[27:24] | -You good? -Yeah. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[27:25] | Get her upstairs! Call for back up! | 带她上楼 呼叫支援 |
[27:27] | Yes, Sir! | 是的 长官 |
[27:32] | Five-zero-two-one Ocean. I’ve got shots fired at police. | 5021O 有人向警察开枪 |
[27:35] | Twelve-twelve West Mackenzie. | 在西麦肯齐大街1212号 |
[27:36] | I’m in pursuit of a masked Offender in a red Honda Accord. | 我正在追捕一个蒙面罪犯 他开一辆红色本田雅阁 |
[27:38] | Lincoln Tom eight-one-zero Victor. Sarge. You copy? | 车牌号码LT810V 警长 收到了吗 |
[27:41] | Yeah. Go with your traffic, Torres. | 有 告知情况 托里斯 |
[27:44] | I’m in pursuit of a red Honda Accord. | 我正在追一辆红色本田雅阁 |
[27:45] | Driver took shots at us. | 司机朝我们开枪 |
[27:46] | It has to be one of Navarro’s boys. | 肯定是纳瓦罗的手下 |
[27:48] | What’s your twenty? | 你在哪里 |
[27:49] | I’m northbound approaching | 我正向北行驶 |
[27:51] | the twenty-four hundred block South of Racine. | 离南拉辛2400号街区不远 |
[27:53] | All right. We’re twenty minutes out, coming to ya. | 好 我们20分钟到 去支援你 |
[27:55] | -Copy. -Let’s go. | – 收到 – 走吧 |
[28:49] | If it isn’t Ariza’s little bitch. | 这不是阿里萨的小打手吗 |
[28:51] | Taking care of him once again. | 又来帮他做事了 |
[28:55] | He owns you even in death? | 他死后你还对他俯首贴耳啊 |
[29:08] | Cars coming back hot. | 车子信息出来了 |
[29:09] | Stolen last night on the eight-hundred block… | 昨晚于800号街区被盗… |
[29:26] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[29:32] | You know what I’ve done? | 你知道我做过什么 对吗 |
[29:36] | Do you know who Paco was? | 你知道帕科是谁 对吗 |
[29:48] | Let’s go. | 过来 来啊 |
[29:52] | Answer me, Torres. What’s your twenty? | 回答我 托里斯 你的位置呢 |
[29:56] | He must have gone dark. | 一定是无线电静音了 |
[29:58] | Kim, Kev, somebody, I need Torres’s car “G.P.S.,” right now! | 金 凯文 你们谁都行 给我托里斯车子的座标 |
[30:15] | They keep the water running on in these old buildings. | 这些老楼房里的水龙头都开着 |
[30:19] | So, the pipes don’t freeze. | 以免管道冻裂 |
[30:28] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[30:36] | We should be right on him. | 我们应该跟他很近了 |
[30:39] | I’m not seeing anything… | 可是我什么都没看到… |
[30:41] | There! That’s his car, right there. | 在那边 他的车在那里 |
[30:50] | Kev, Kim. | 金 凯文 |
[30:52] | We’re at Jefferson Junior High. | 我们现在位于杰弗逊中学 |
[30:54] | Eighty-five-oh-three South Loomis. | 南路米斯街8503号 |
[30:56] | Torres may be inside with the Offender. | 托里斯或许跟罪犯在里面 |
[30:58] | We’re going in. We’re going dark. | 我们先进去了 无线电静音 |
[31:00] | Just get here, set up a perimeter. | 马上过来 拉警戒线 |
[31:02] | Copy that, Sarge. I’m ten minutes out. | 收到 警长 十分钟后到 |
[31:07] | What happened to Ariza? | 阿里萨出了什么事 |
[31:34] | How long do you think you can hold your breath? | 你觉得你能闭气多久 |
[32:12] | Ariza taught me this. | 这是阿里萨教我的 |
[32:17] | He liked his enforcers to waterboard snitches. | 他喜欢让手下用水刑对付告密者 |
[32:21] | Anyone who crossed him. | 对付一切让他生气的人 |
[32:25] | What happened to Ariza? | 阿里萨到底怎么了 |
[32:26] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[32:28] | Okay. | 行 |
[32:33] | What do you think I do next? | 觉得我接下来会做什么 |
[32:39] | I ain’t afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[32:41] | I will drown you… | 我会用水淹你… |
[32:44] | over and over and over and over. | 一遍遍地让你窒息 |
[32:49] | Until you beg me to have the water kill you. | 直到你受不了 求我淹死你 |
[32:56] | And I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[33:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:05] | What happened to Ariza? | 阿里萨到底怎么了 |
[33:34] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[33:37] | Who did? | 谁杀的 |
[33:40] | Navarro shot him. | 纳瓦罗开的枪 |
[33:41] | Where? What part of his body? | 射在哪里 身体哪个部位 |
[33:43] | His shoulder and his stomach, with his Ruger. | 肩膀 肚子 用那把鲁格手枪 |
[33:49] | And you helped him? | 你协助了吗 |
[33:52] | Navarro called me to dump the body. | 纳瓦罗要我去抛尸 |
[33:55] | I stole the car and I put the body in the trunk. | 我偷了辆车 把尸体放进了后备箱 |
[33:57] | What about the gun? | 那把枪呢 |
[33:59] | Navarro tossed it into the river. | 纳瓦罗丢进河里了 |
[34:01] | Where? | 丢进哪里的河里 |
[34:03] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[34:06] | I don’t know. | 真的不知道 |
[34:09] | I don’t know. I’m telling you the truth. | 不知道 我说的是实话 |
[34:11] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[34:12] | I don’t know. | 真的不知道 |
[34:16] | Cherry “Ave” bridge. | 樱桃大道桥 |
[34:17] | Cherry “Ave” bridge. | 樱桃大道桥 |
[35:53] | Sarge… | 警长… |
[35:55] | Divers recovered Navarro’s Ruger. | 潜水员捞上来了纳瓦罗的手枪 |
[35:59] | Ballistic match? | 弹道轨迹吻合吧 |
[36:01] | Yeah. A “C-DOT” cam caught him walking away from that bridge. | 对 芝加哥交通部的摄像头还拍到他从桥上走下来 |
[36:06] | Navarro’s going away for a long time. | 纳瓦罗要坐很久的牢了 |
[36:14] | What about Vega? | 维加呢 |
[36:15] | Made a deal, with conditions. | 做了个交易 带条件的 |
[36:20] | Paperwork will say that the gun evidence came from an anonymous tip. | 留档记录中会写那把枪的证据来自匿名举报 |
[36:27] | What happened at that school will stay there. | 所以 那所学校里的事谁也不会知道 |
[36:38] | That’s me and Ariza, ten years ago. | 这是我跟阿里萨十年前的合照 |
[36:43] | I took it from his place when we cleared it. | 我们清查时 我从他家拿走了 |
[36:49] | I was an enforcer for him. | 我曾是他的打手 |
[36:53] | He recruited me out of juvie, | 他是从少管所招募了我 |
[36:55] | he made me a deal with me. | 他跟我有个协议 |
[37:00] | I did it to protect my mother, | 我为他做事好保护我母亲 |
[37:03] | my family… | 和家人… |
[37:07] | I beat people for him. | 我为他打人 |
[37:11] | I did terrible things… | 我做过坏事… |
[37:14] | unforgivable things. | 无法原谅的事 |
[37:22] | But I never waterboarded anybody. | 但我从没对谁用过水刑 |
[37:30] | Then what happened to that kid? | 那个孩子是怎么死的 |
[37:34] | I had Upton dig into it. | 我让厄普顿查过 |
[37:37] | No record of Paco exists after twenty-thirteen. | 这个帕科 2013年以后完全查不到 |
[37:41] | Do you really think I killed him? | 你真的觉得是我杀了他 |
[37:45] | I think anyone can kill. | 我觉得谁都可以杀人 |
[37:50] | Ariza ordered me to kill him. | 阿里萨要我杀了他 |
[37:53] | And I took Paco out of town instead. | 我把帕科放出了城 |
[37:56] | He’s in Miami. | 他现在在迈阿密 |
[37:57] | He goes by Julio Montez, has two baby girls. | 改名为胡里奥·蒙特兹 还有两个女儿 |
[38:03] | I let Ariza believe I killed him. | 我让阿里萨相信他已经死了 |
[38:06] | And then I was done with it. | 然后我就洗手不干了 |
[38:09] | Gang like that, you don’t get out for free. | 那种黑帮 你不可能全身而退 |
[38:17] | No, you don’t. | 是啊 不可能全身而退 |
[38:22] | They waterboarded you. | 他们对你用了水刑 |
[38:26] | I deserved it. | 我活该 |
[38:32] | Things I did… | 我做过的那些事… |
[38:37] | I deserved it. | 我罪有应得 |
[38:41] | You really believe all of this, don’t you? | 你还挺信这些的 对吗 |
[38:48] | Yeah, I do. | 我信 |
[39:01] | Aren’t I fired? | 我被解雇了吗 |
[39:07] | I’ll see you at the District. | 局里见 |
[39:20] | What’s this? | 这是要干嘛 |
[39:24] | Leaving. | 要走了 |
[39:28] | Where are you going? | 你在做什么 |
[39:30] | My cousin in Des Moines. | 我表亲住在德梅因 |
[39:32] | I’ve always liked it there. | 我一直挺喜欢那里的 |
[39:36] | Navarro’s in prison. | 纳瓦罗已经入狱了 |
[39:39] | I can get you protective detail around the clock. | 我可以为你安排全天候的安保 |
[39:43] | No. | 不了 |
[39:45] | I’m leaving because I want to. | 我是因为想走才走的 |
[39:54] | I helped Ariza get killed. | 阿里萨被杀我也有参与 |
[39:58] | I left you that note because I felt guilty. | 我是因为内疚才给你留了纸条 |
[40:03] | I had to do something about it. I couldn’t live with that. | 我必须做点什么 否则无法面对自己 |
[40:08] | This one isn’t on you. | 但这不是你的错 |
[40:12] | It’s your home. | 这里是你家 |
[40:16] | And I can keep you safe. | 我可以保护你的安全 |
[40:21] | I’m sure you would, Dany. | 我相信你会的 达尼 |