时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:23] | Look, I understand, and you know that. | 我理解 你知道的 |
[00:26] | But Jay, you gotta talk about this stuff, | 但是杰 要是你想再续约的话 |
[00:29] | if you want to extend your contract again, | 就得聊一聊 |
[00:31] | I just want to know about it and have a discussion. | 我想知道你的态度 跟你谈一谈 |
[00:35] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 可以 |
[00:36] | I gotta go too. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. | 我也得挂了 明天再跟你说 |
[00:38] | Night. | 晚安 |
[00:42] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[00:43] | Hey! You going tonight? | 嘿 你今晚会去吗 |
[00:45] | Yeah. See you in a few? | 去啊 一会见吗 |
[00:47] | All right. | 好 |
[01:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:08] | Yeah. Just heading out now. | 是 正在往外走 |
[01:21] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[01:22] | Thought I’d try you since we got a lot to talk about. | 我想该打个电话给你 我们还有很多事没聊 |
[01:25] | Call me when you can. | 方便的时候回个电吧 |
[01:48] | You needed more time, I gave you that. | 你需要更多时间 我也给了你时间 |
[01:50] | I want you to have your space. | 我会给你空间 |
[01:52] | I want you to have whatever you need. | 我尊重你的需要 |
[01:54] | But I do want to know when you’re coming back, if you’re coming back. | 但我真的很想知道你什么时候回来 如果你还会回来的话 |
[02:02] | Just checking in. It’s been a bit. | 就是问候一下 有阵子没联络了 |
[02:04] | I hope we can talk tonight, I’ll try you later. | 希望今晚能跟你聊聊 我晚点再打 |
[02:07] | I miss you. Love you. | 想你 爱你 |
[02:13] | 李(霍斯特德的人) 需接听 | |
[02:24] | 李(霍斯特德的人) 需接听 | |
[02:30] | This is Hailey Upton. | 我是海莉·厄普顿 |
[02:47] | Hey. Lee? | 嘿 李 |
[02:49] | You’re the wife? | 你是他老婆吗 |
[02:51] | I’m Detective Upton. | 我是厄普顿警探 |
[02:53] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能帮你的 |
[02:54] | I’ve only ever worked with Halstead. | 我只跟霍斯特德合作过 |
[02:56] | For years. He’s the only guy I’ve ever talked to. | 这么多年来 我只给过他消息 |
[02:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:01] | He’s always been real good to me, | 他对我一直都很好 |
[03:02] | never got word out I was talking to anybody. | 从没有人知道我在透露消息 |
[03:05] | Yeah. He was always really good with his “C.I.’s.” | 是啊 他对线人一直都挺好的 |
[03:07] | So am I. | 我也一样 |
[03:08] | Whatever you say to me, it’s confidential. | 不管你跟我说什么 都是保密的 |
[03:10] | You’re not like wearing a wire or anything? | 你没戴窃听器或什么的吧 |
[03:12] | I got nothing on me. | 我身上什么都没戴 |
[03:17] | No, forget it. Forget it, I can’t do this. Never mind. | 算了… 我不能说 算了 |
[03:19] | -Lee… hold on… -No, no, no, no, no… | – 李 慢着 – 不行… |
[03:21] | Lee, would Jay give you the number of somebody that you couldn’t trust? | 李 杰有可能给你一个你不能信任的号码吗 |
[03:26] | Maybe. | 有这可能 |
[03:28] | Look, this goes both ways. | 听着 这事是双方的 |
[03:30] | You gotta trust me too. | 你也得相信我 |
[03:32] | Jay told me if you ever call to make sure I answer. | 杰跟我说过要是你打过来 我一定要接 |
[03:35] | That you’re a good guy, you’re a good get. | 说你是个好人 是个好线人 |
[03:38] | So, I answered. I’m here. | 所以我就接了 人也来了 |
[03:43] | What do you got for me? | 你要跟我说什么 |
[03:46] | Okay… I do have something, but I really need your help. | 好… 我确实有些消息 但我真的需要你帮忙 |
[03:49] | Okay. Yeah, what do you need? | 好啊 你想要我帮你什么 |
[03:53] | No, no, no… | 不要… |
[05:07] | Lee? | 李 |
[05:07] | Lee, wake up. | 李 醒醒 |
[05:10] | Hey. Wake up. | 嘿 醒醒 |
[05:14] | Hey. You okay? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[05:18] | Hey, hey, hey, it’s okay. | 嘿… 没事的 |
[05:19] | You gotta stay calm. Stay calm, okay? Stay calm. | 你要保持冷静好吗 看我 冷静 |
[05:24] | You said you wanted my help, is this what you meant? | 你之前说想要我帮忙 指的就是这件事吗 |
[05:27] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[05:28] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[05:31] | I don’t… I don’t know what’s happening. | 我不… 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[05:48] | Hey, checking in again. You all right? | 就是问问你怎么样了 你没事吧 |
[05:52] | It’s been an hour. | 都过一小时了 |
[05:54] | All right, uh… hit me back. Yeah? | 那… 回电给我好吗 |
[06:10] | Hey, hey, wake up. | 醒醒啊 |
[06:12] | What? | 什么 |
[06:17] | Hey. You gotta stay awake, okay? | 你得保持清醒 明白吗 |
[06:20] | I don’t know if you have a concussion. | 我不知道你有没有脑震荡 |
[06:21] | Try to stay awake. Okay? | 试着保持清醒 明白吗 |
[06:37] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[06:38] | I thought Intelligence all scurried off to their hovels. | 情报部门的人不都急着下班吗 |
[06:41] | What… you couldn’t sleep? | 怎么 睡不着吗 |
[06:43] | Is Hailey here? | 海莉在吗 |
[06:44] | No. She left with the rest of you. Why? | 没有 她跟你们一起走的 问这干嘛 |
[06:47] | I was supposed to meet her. | 我本来跟她有约的 |
[06:49] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[06:50] | Hey. You seen Hailey? | 嘿 你看到海莉了吗 |
[06:52] | Not since she left, no. | 她走之后就没看到了 |
[06:54] | We’ve been training nights, last couple weeks. | 近几周我们晚上都会训练 |
[06:56] | She always shows. But she didn’t today. | 她一直都会去的 但今天没有 |
[06:58] | Maybe she got tired of wiping the floor with you? | 也许她不想跟你一起擦地板了 |
[07:01] | Yeah, no. She didn’t get tired of that. | 才不是 她很认真在做训练 |
[07:02] | You try her cell? | 你打过她手机了吗 |
[07:04] | Yeah. It’s off. | 关机了 |
[07:05] | “D.C.?” | 信息群组呢 |
[07:07] | It’s off. | 关了 |
[07:08] | You go to her place? | 去她家了吗 |
[07:10] | Yeah. She’s not there. | 去了 人不在 |
[07:11] | Neither is her car. | 她车也不在 |
[07:13] | Huh. Straight to voicemail. | 直接转去语音信箱了 |
[07:16] | I think she’s been needing the training to sleep better. | 她来训练是为了让晚上能睡得着 |
[07:19] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[07:20] | She wouldn’t have missed it. | 她不会不来的 |
[07:26] | Do you have your phone? | 你的手机在身上吗 |
[07:27] | No. I think they took them from us. | 没 应该是被他们拿走了 |
[07:30] | Do you have your gun? | 你的枪在身上吗 |
[07:31] | “Ssh!” | 嘘 |
[07:33] | No. My gun is in my car. | 没有 我的枪在车里 |
[07:36] | I don’t have my gun, | 枪跟警徽 |
[07:37] | I don’t have my badge and no one knows where I am. | 都不在身上 还没人知道我在哪里 |
[07:41] | Hey, listen… listen to me… | 听着… 听我说… |
[07:44] | they can’t know I’m a cop. | 不能让他们知道我是警察 |
[07:47] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[07:51] | They will kill us both. You can’t say anything. | 他们会把你我都杀了 你什么都不能说 |
[07:55] | You hear me? | 听明白了吗 |
[07:58] | Yeah, okay. | 明白了 |
[08:19] | That’s not gonna work. | 没有用的 |
[08:34] | Hey… hey, can you see anything? | 嘿… 你能看见什么吗 |
[08:36] | “Ssh!” Quiet. | 别出声 |
[08:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:02] | Listen, I’m gonna go out there | 听着 我要先出去 |
[09:05] | and I’m gonna find something to cut you free with, okay? | 我会找东西把你解开 明白吗 |
[09:08] | I’m gonna get us out of here. | 我会把我们俩弄出去 |
[09:10] | You stay here. Be quiet. | 你待在这里别动 别出声 |
[09:12] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[09:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:58] | See, I’ll be able to pull this trigger before you can reach me. | 你看 你手还没伸过来 我就能扣动扳机了 |
[10:03] | You good, Eli? | 你还好吧 伊莱 |
[10:04] | Hell, no. I ain’t good. | 当然不好了 |
[10:09] | How the hell you’d get out your room? | 你到底怎么从屋里出来的 |
[10:11] | I don’t know what this is. You guys made a mistake. | 我不知道是什么情况 你们抓错人了 |
[10:13] | Put her next to him. | 把她捆在他旁边 |
[10:15] | All right… | 好… |
[10:20] | Who in the hell is she, Lee? | 这女的是谁啊 李 |
[10:24] | I’m his cousin. | 我是他表亲 |
[10:26] | His cousin? | 他表亲 |
[10:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:29] | What were you and your cousin doing in the alley? | 你跟你表亲跑到巷子里去做什么 |
[10:31] | We were going to get drunk. | 我们本来打算去喝酒的 |
[10:34] | Look, I’m not a part of this, whatever this is. | 我与这事没关系 不管是什么事 |
[10:38] | You are now, sweetheart. | 现在有关系了 亲爱的 |
[10:39] | Thanks to Lee. Right Lee? | 多亏了李呢 是不是啊 李 |
[10:47] | No? | 不是吗 |
[10:51] | You don’t want to say. | 你不想说啊 |
[10:58] | You’re not very smart, are you Lee? | 李 你不是很聪明对吧 |
[11:00] | Did you really think that… | 你真以为… |
[11:02] | you could steal fifty “G’s” from me… | 能从我这里偷走五万 |
[11:08] | and get away with it? | 然后溜之大吉吗 |
[11:12] | I want my money! | 我要我的钱 |
[11:16] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱呢 |
[11:21] | You’re not gonna say anything. | 什么都不说是吧 |
[11:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:25] | I need you to tell your cousin to tell you where my money is… | 那你劝你表亲告诉我我的钱在哪… |
[11:37] | or neither one of you will ever leave this room again. | 要不然你们俩谁都别想离开这间屋子 |
[11:45] | Do you understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[11:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:49] | Say, “I understand.” | 说“我明白了” |
[11:52] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[11:57] | I want my money. | 我想要我的钱 |
[12:04] | Let’s get out of here, Eli. | 我们走吧 伊莱 |
[12:22] | Okay. What about her apartment? | 那她的公寓呢 |
[12:23] | I went to her home, jimmied the locks… no signs of foul play. | 我去了她家 把锁撬了 没有外人入侵的迹象 |
[12:27] | And you checked “POD’s” already? | 你查过监控了吧 |
[12:28] | Platt did. Upton didn’t go home. | 普拉特查过了 厄普顿没回家 |
[12:30] | Platt and Voight are pinging her phone now. | 普拉特跟博伊特现在在定位她的手机 |
[12:32] | All right, guys… | 两位… |
[12:34] | maybe she’s just out? | 也许她只是出去了 |
[12:35] | -No. -Turned her phone off, | – 不可能 – 把手机关了 |
[12:37] | she’s having a couple beers… | 现在在喝酒呢… |
[12:38] | I went to all the bars around the block, she’s not there. | 我去了那附近所有的酒吧都没找到人 |
[12:41] | Okay, well, what if it’s something to do with Jay? | 要是跟杰有关呢 |
[12:44] | Have either of you talked to him? | 你们问过他吗 |
[12:45] | I tried him. | 我试过打给他了 |
[12:46] | He’s outside the wire for two days. | 他这两天都联络不上 |
[12:48] | Listen, I don’t think they’re doing well. | 我觉得他们最近关系不太好 |
[12:49] | I’ll check traffic cams, I’ll see if I can track her. | 我去查看交通监控 看看能否追踪到她 |
[12:52] | I’ll call “C-PIC.” | 我打给信息中心 |
[12:54] | Her phone last pinged in South Lawndale, | 她手机最后一次发出信号 是在南朗代尔 |
[12:56] | then shut off. | 之后就关机了 |
[12:57] | South Lawndale? What the hell is she doing there? | 南朗代尔 她跑到那边去做什么 |
[12:58] | Voight’s already on his way. | 博伊特已经往那边去了 |
[13:02] | Lee, you gotta talk to me, man. | 李 你得跟我说实话 |
[13:04] | Why did you lie? | 之前为什么要撒谎 |
[13:07] | What the hell is going on? | 到底出什么事了 |
[13:10] | Fifty thousand? | 五万 |
[13:11] | You stole fifty-grand from these guys? | 你偷了这帮人五万块 |
[13:15] | Who are they? Is it drug money? | 他们是谁 那是贩毒资金吗 |
[13:17] | Jay said that you were clean. | 杰之前说你不吸毒的 |
[13:19] | I am. | 我的确不吸 |
[13:22] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[13:23] | I don’t need an apology, I need you to start talking. | 我要的不是你道歉 我要你跟我说实话 |
[13:28] | Where is their money? | 他们的钱在哪里 |
[13:32] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能说 |
[13:34] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:36] | Hey, look at me! | 嘿 看我 |
[13:40] | Lee, | 李 |
[13:41] | you are the only reason that we’re in this situation right now, | 要不是因为你 我们也不会落到这种境地 |
[13:44] | the least that you can do is look me in the eye. | 你起码能看看我的眼睛吧 |
[13:50] | They will kill us. | 他们会杀了我们的 |
[13:52] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[13:54] | They’re not wearing masks anymore. | 他们都不戴面罩了 |
[13:56] | The only reason we’re still alive | 我们之所以还活着 |
[13:58] | is because they want the money back you stole from them. | 是因为他们想把你从他们那里偷的钱拿回来 |
[14:01] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[14:02] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[14:06] | I’m gonna get us out of here, okay? | 我会带我们出去的 知道吗 |
[14:08] | I will. | 我会的 |
[14:10] | But you need to help me. | 但你得帮帮我 |
[14:12] | You need to tell me everything that you know. | 你得把知道的一切都告诉我 |
[14:15] | And I will use that information | 我得掌握了信息 |
[14:17] | and I’ll figure out something to get us out of here. | 才能想出办法把我俩救出去 |
[14:20] | But you need to start talking to me. | 但你得告诉我点什么 |
[14:22] | I didn’t ever think this would happen. | 我是真没想到会发生这种事 |
[14:26] | I didn’t think I’d be getting you into it. | 没想到会把你扯进来 |
[14:29] | Then help me get out of it. | 那就帮我脱困 |
[14:33] | You trusted Jay, right? | 你相信杰 对吧 |
[14:36] | Jay told you that you can trust me. | 杰说你可以相信我 |
[14:38] | You can. | 你真的可以 |
[14:41] | You gotta talk to me, man. | 你得告诉我才行 |
[14:43] | You gotta tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我到底出了什么事 |
[14:45] | Please. | 拜托 |
[14:51] | I’m not gonna tell you a thing. | 我什么都不会告诉你 |
[14:59] | We got her car. | 找到她的车了 |
[15:00] | Hailey! | 海莉 |
[15:15] | I got her gun and badge. | 里面还有枪和警徽 |
[15:17] | Alright, tow her car to twenty-one, wipe it clean. | 好 拖到21分局 清扫干净 |
[15:23] | Oh, there’s blood. I got blood. | 这里有血 我发现了血 |
[15:25] | -He’s got blood. -Not heavy, like from an injury. | – 有血 – 量不多 应该是受伤了 |
[15:27] | I got keys and a phone. | 我找到了钥匙和手机 |
[15:28] | All right, call the crime lab. | 好的 叫犯罪化验室过来 |
[15:30] | Have forensics confirm whose blood this is. | 让法医确认一下这是谁的血 |
[15:32] | Now, listen… | 听着… |
[15:33] | we keep this all quiet. | 这事先别声张 |
[15:36] | If someone took her, they could be watching media, | 抓她的人这两天可能正盯着新闻 |
[15:38] | waiting for our next move. | 观察我们的下一步动态 |
[15:42] | Wait, we got a camera, Kev, with me. | 等等 这里有监控 凯文 跟我来 |
[15:43] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:44] | All right, run all digital… | 排查周围所有监控… |
[15:46] | any cell that hit the nearest tower in the last twelve hours! Let’s go! | 调出过去12小时连通过最近基站的手机 快点行动 |
[15:54] | Whoa, whoa! We’re not open guys! | 我们关门了 |
[15:55] | There it is. Chicago Police. | 在那里 芝加哥警察 |
[15:57] | Hey, you can’t… He can’t go back there like that, can he? | 喂 你们不能… 他不能就那样进去吧 |
[15:59] | Hell, yeah. We’re investigating an abduction. | 怎么不能 我们在调查绑架案 |
[16:01] | I need to see a warrant. | 请出示搜查令 |
[16:02] | Okay, I’ll get you a warrant if that’s what you want, | 搜查令稍后就给你 |
[16:04] | but stand right here and relax. | 但请站在这里 别急 |
[16:07] | Appreciate your patience. | 感谢你的耐心 |
[16:41] | Just tell me why. | 告诉我为什么 |
[16:42] | I told you, I can’t. | 我说过了 我不能告诉你 |
[16:45] | Not that. | 不是指这个 |
[16:45] | Tell me why you needed the money? | 我问你为什么需要钱 |
[16:49] | Because Jay didn’t say that you were a thief. | 杰克没说过你是贼 |
[16:52] | In fact, the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[16:53] | He said that you’re a good guy, | 他说你人很好 |
[16:55] | that you just wanted to restart… | 你只想重新开始… |
[16:58] | that you couldn’t escape the people in your old life. | 但甩不掉之前生活中的那些人 |
[17:03] | So why would you steal fifty-grand | 所以你明知这些人发现后会杀了你 |
[17:05] | from guys who would clearly kill you over it? | 干嘛还要偷他们的钱 |
[17:14] | You stole it for someone else? | 你是帮别人偷的吗 |
[17:18] | That’s why you won’t tell me. | 所以才不能告诉我 |
[17:21] | You stole it for someone else? You’re protecting them. | 你是帮别人偷的 你在保护这个人 |
[17:25] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[17:26] | Stop! | 别问了 |
[17:27] | Who was it? Just tell me. | 到底是谁 告诉我 |
[17:28] | I promise I’m not gonna let anything happen to them. | 我保证这个人不会有事的 |
[17:31] | You think you can control that? | 你觉得这是你能控制的吗 |
[17:32] | I think I have a better chance if you tell me the truth. | 你要是告诉我真相 我的赢面会更大 |
[17:35] | No. | 不行 |
[17:36] | Lee, you have to… | 李 你必须… |
[17:42] | Lee, they’re here. | 李 他们来了 |
[17:43] | You have to tell me. | 你必须告诉我 |
[17:44] | No. | 不 |
[17:45] | You have to tell me so that I can use it | 你告诉我 我才能利用这个信息 |
[17:47] | and I can figure something out. Just tell… | 想个办法出来 快说… |
[17:50] | No. | 不 |
[17:51] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[17:54] | Okay. Where’s my money? | 我的钱呢 |
[17:54] | -No, no, no, -No. | – 不… – 我不能说 |
[17:56] | -Where’s my money? -Please. No, stop… | – 我的钱呢 – 求求你… |
[17:58] | -Where’s my money? -It’s okay, it’s okay. | – 我的钱在哪里呢 – 等等 别着急 |
[17:59] | He’ll talk. He’ll talk. | 他会说的 一定会说 |
[18:00] | -Where? -Please. | – 在哪里 – 拜托了 |
[18:01] | No? | 不说是吧 |
[18:03] | Eli, get him up. | 伊莱 带他起来 |
[18:05] | No. No, no, no… | 不要… |
[18:06] | -Cut his side. -I can’t tell you! | – 把绳子剪了 – 我真的不能说 |
[18:07] | -We’re doing it over the tub. -No. No, no, no… | – 我们去浴缸里解决 – 不… |
[18:08] | Please! | 求求你 |
[18:09] | -If Lee wants to… -He’ll tell you! He’ll tell… | – 如果他想… – 他会开口的 他会说的… |
[18:10] | Please! | 拜托 |
[18:10] | No, I… | 不要 我… |
[18:12] | I’ll call somebody. I’ll call somebody. | 让我打个电话… |
[18:14] | I’ll have them bring you the money. | 我会叫人把钱送过来 |
[18:15] | No! | 不 |
[18:16] | Does she even really know? | 这事她到底知不知道 |
[18:17] | I want to hear it from you. | 我要你亲口说 |
[18:18] | -I can’t… -Does she know? | – 我不能… – 她知道吗 |
[18:21] | -Move. Move. Move. Move. -No, no, no, no, no! | – 让开… – 不… |
[18:23] | Move over! | 你让开 |
[18:23] | Tell them! | 告诉他们啊 |
[18:24] | Does she know, Lee? | 她知道吗 李 |
[18:25] | Lee! | 李 |
[18:26] | Hold his wrists. | 按住他的手 |
[18:27] | Hold him down! | 紧紧按住 |
[18:28] | No! | 不 |
[18:31] | Get her out of here! | 把她带出去 |
[18:46] | Get her out here. | 把她带出去 |
[18:50] | I want my money. Tell me where my money is. | 我要我的钱 告诉我钱在哪里 |
[18:54] | No! No! No! Please! | 不… 不要 拜托 |
[18:58] | I’ll tell you! I’ll tell you where it is! | 我告诉你 我告诉你钱在哪里 |
[19:03] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[19:04] | -Please! -I know where it is! | – 拜托 – 我知道钱在哪里 |
[19:05] | -Tell me where my money is! -Please! Help! | – 告诉我 钱在哪里 – 拜托 救命 |
[19:15] | No. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[19:17] | I can get the money! | 我能弄到钱给你们 |
[19:32] | How is this gonna help you get your money back? | 你们这么做 钱就能要回来了吗 |
[19:34] | Yeah. That’s your problem. | 这是你们俩要考虑的事 |
[19:36] | Cut her ties. | 解开她 |
[19:40] | Wake him. | 把他弄醒 |
[19:44] | Wake him up long enough to tell me where my cash is. | 把他弄醒 交代出我的钱在哪里 |
[19:50] | Or you’re next. | 否则下一个就是你 |
[19:51] | I’ll be back in an hour. | 我一个小时后回来 |
[20:01] | I know. I’m sorry… | 我知道 很抱歉… |
[20:06] | I have to. | 我必须这么做 |
[20:07] | You’re going to be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[20:09] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们也会没事 |
[20:20] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[20:26] | All right. Tell me we got something we can use. | 好了 拜托告诉我有线索了 |
[20:28] | The footage is too grainy | 画面太模糊 |
[20:29] | to make out much except for stats of our offenders. | 没有太多信息 只能判断出罪犯状态 |
[20:32] | No sign of the offender’s vehicle in the footage, | 画面中没发现罪犯的车 |
[20:35] | and there’s too many blindspots on “POD’s”… | 而且公共监控盲点太多… |
[20:36] | I mean, I can’t follow them. | 根本无法追踪 |
[20:37] | Okay, what about him? The victim. | 好吧 那那个受害者呢 |
[20:41] | That’s not enough… not for facial rec. | 这画质… 无法进行脸部识别 |
[20:42] | All right, then her car? | 好吧 那她的车呢 |
[20:44] | Cell towers? Witnesses? Forensics? | 手机基站 目击者 法医这些呢 |
[20:46] | We got nothing we can use, boss. | 没什么可用信息 老大 |
[20:48] | I think I got him. | 我好像找到他了 |
[20:50] | I pulled Upton’s cell records, | 我调出了厄普顿的通话纪录 |
[20:51] | last incoming call was from a phone registered to a Lee Byers. | 最后一通来电的用户是李·拜尔斯 |
[20:56] | Duration of the call was two minutes, | 通话时长为两分钟 |
[20:57] | and thirty minutes later her phone was off. | 30分钟后她的手机就关了 |
[21:00] | Multiple priors for drug possession. | 此人有多次持有毒品的前科 |
[21:01] | He was arrested six years ago by Jay Halstead. | 六年前曾被杰·霍斯特德逮捕 |
[21:05] | Two days after he got pinched, | 被抓两天之后 |
[21:06] | all three charges were dropped. | 三项指控全都被撤销 |
[21:08] | So, Halstead flipped him. Guy’s a “C.I.” | 所以霍斯特德策反了他 他是个线人 |
[21:11] | Upton must have taken over as his handler, | 厄普顿肯定接替杰成了联络人 |
[21:13] | she was meeting him for a tip and one of them was followed. | 跟他见面是为了获取情报 但他俩有人被跟踪了 |
[21:16] | All right, so get his phone dumped, grab his “C.I.” file. | 好 去查他的电话记录 调出他的线人档案 |
[21:19] | Run everyone this guy ever informed on, met, talked to, ever walked by. | 查一下这家伙举报 联系 接触过的所有人 |
[21:23] | We got an “L.K.A.” on this guy? | 有这家伙的最后住址吗 |
[21:25] | He lives with his girlfriend, Jessica Owings, down in Humboldt. | 他跟女友杰西卡欧文斯住在一起 在洪堡那边 |
[21:27] | Search her place, bring her in. Let’s go! | 去她住处搜查 带她来局里问话 动起来 |
[21:39] | Oh my god… | 哦 天啊… |
[21:43] | Hey, hey. You’re okay. | 嘿… 没关系 |
[21:44] | No, no, no… It’s okay. | 不… 没事的 |
[21:47] | Hey, hey, hey… no, no, no… | 没事… 别着急… |
[21:49] | No! | 别这样 |
[21:49] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的… |
[21:51] | Breathe. Just breathe. | 深呼吸 深呼吸一下 |
[21:54] | Did they cut it off? | 是他们砍的吗 |
[22:00] | -No, no, no… no! No! -Lee! Lee! Lee! | – 不… – 李 听我说 |
[22:05] | It’s okay, just breathe. | 没事的 深呼吸 |
[22:07] | Just breathe. | 你先深呼吸 |
[22:08] | Its going to be okay. | 你会没事 |
[22:09] | You’re gonna be okay. Just breathe. | 一切都会好起来 深呼吸 |
[22:16] | Calm down. Calm down. | 冷静… |
[22:18] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[22:19] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[22:21] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[22:33] | Why wouldn’t you just tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[22:39] | I can’t let anything happen to her. | 我不想让她有任何危险 |
[22:42] | Yeah. I get that. | 我看得出来 |
[22:46] | I just wanted to save us. | 我只想拯救我们的感情 |
[22:50] | With the money? | 用钱救吗 |
[22:55] | I thought if I got the money, | 如果我拿到了那笔钱 |
[22:59] | she’d come back to me. | 她就会回到我身边 |
[23:06] | She got me sober. | 她帮我戒了瘾 |
[23:08] | And we were really happy for a while, but… | 我们感情曾经很好 可是… |
[23:17] | I couldn’t give her the life that she wanted. | 我没能给她想要的生活 |
[23:24] | I thought that if I got the money… | 我以为有了这笔钱… |
[23:30] | She’d come back. | 她就会回来 |
[23:35] | Did she? | 她回来了吗 |
[23:51] | If we tell them… | 要是我们告诉他们… |
[23:54] | that she has the money, | 钱在她手里 |
[23:58] | they’ll kill her. | 他们会杀了她的 |
[24:04] | I don’t know how to get us out of here. | 我现在束手无策了 |
[24:16] | That’s your boyfriend right there. | 这是你男友吧 |
[24:20] | In case you’re wondering why you haven’t seen or heard from him, | 你要是想知道为什么联系不到他 |
[24:22] | he was abducted last night. | 他昨晚被绑架了 |
[24:25] | Or did you already know that? | 还是说你早就知道了 |
[24:27] | No, I did not know that. | 我不知道 |
[24:28] | No? | 不知道 |
[24:30] | Then why won’t you talk to my officers? | 那你为什么不回答警官的问题 |
[24:33] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[24:34] | You won’t give ’em access to your phone, your tech, | 你不让他们看你的手机 你的电子设备 |
[24:37] | you won’t even answer a basic question. | 连基本的问题都不回答 |
[24:40] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[24:41] | Because I don’t want to be involved. | 因为我不想被卷进来 |
[24:42] | Involved in what? | 被卷进来什么 |
[24:44] | Do you know why he was taken? | 你知道他被绑的原因吗 |
[24:47] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:48] | Do you know who took him? | 你知道谁绑架了他吗 |
[24:50] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:56] | You’re lying to me. | 你在撒谎 |
[24:57] | I’m telling the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[24:58] | Then answer my questions… | 那就回答我的问题… |
[25:01] | What is Lee into? | 李遇到什么事了 |
[25:03] | Why would he be followed, beaten, and abducted? | 为什么会有人跟踪 殴打 绑架他 |
[25:09] | Okay, let me explain something to you… | 好 有个情况我跟你解释一下… |
[25:12] | Lee wasn’t killed, he was taken. | 李没死 只是被劫走了 |
[25:15] | You know what that means? | 知道这什么意思吗 |
[25:18] | That means they want something from him. | 意思就是他有他们要的东西 |
[25:21] | My guess… | 要我说的话… |
[25:23] | they are gonna hurt him until they get it. | 在拿到之前他们都不会伤害他的 |
[25:29] | Now, what is Lee involved in? | 那么 李到底卷进什么事了呢 |
[25:34] | You want him to be hurt? | 你希望他受到伤害吗 |
[25:37] | I’m not trying to hurt him, | 我不希望他受到伤害 |
[25:40] | I just don’t know anything. | 我只是什么都不知道 |
[25:42] | Look, he’s an addict, I got him clean, | 听着 他是个瘾君子 我帮他戒的毒 |
[25:47] | but this would not be the first time that he relapsed, | 但这也不是他第一次再犯了瘾 |
[25:50] | did something stupid. | 做出傻事了 |
[25:52] | But that’s not on me. | 不过这不能怪我 |
[25:54] | I have no idea who would have taken him. | 我不知道是谁把他带走的 |
[26:02] | Hey, you still with me? | 嘿 还听得见我说话吗 |
[26:08] | You gotta Keep your eyes open. | 你得一直睁着眼 |
[26:13] | That can’t have been an hour. | 不可能这么快就一小时了 |
[26:16] | Okay, we’re gonna do this nice and clean, okay? | 好的 我们得干净俐落 好吗 |
[26:19] | You got it? You know what to say? | 懂吗 你知道该说什么吗 |
[26:21] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[26:25] | Hour’s up. Where’s my money? | 一小时到了 我的钱呢 |
[26:27] | He’s gonna take you to it. | 他会带你们去找 |
[26:28] | I hid it. | 我藏起来了 |
[26:29] | Okay. Where? | 好 藏在哪里 |
[26:30] | He’s gonna take you to it. | 他会带你们去取 |
[26:31] | That’s not what I’m asking. | 我问的不是这个 |
[26:33] | Where is my money? | 我的钱呢 |
[26:35] | I hid it in a safe place downtown, | 我藏在市中心一个安全的地方里 |
[26:38] | I’ll take you to it. | 我带你们去 |
[26:45] | Grab her. | 抓住她 |
[26:45] | No, no, no! | 不要… |
[26:46] | Lee’s gonna take you to the money! | 他会带你们去的 |
[26:47] | -He’s gonna take you… -No, no, no! | – 他会带你们去拿… – 不… |
[26:48] | No, no, no! | 不要… |
[26:48] | She doesn’t know where the money is! Please! | 她不知道钱在哪里 求求你们 |
[26:49] | We’re gonna get you the money! | 我们带你们去拿钱 |
[26:51] | We’re gonna take you to it! | 我们会带你们去拿 |
[26:52] | Don’t hurt her! | 别伤害她 |
[26:53] | She doesn’t know where the money is! | 她不知道钱在哪里 |
[26:55] | Please! Please! Look at me! | 求求你们 看着我 |
[26:58] | So, do you want to keep your right hand or your left? | 你是想留下你的右手还是左手 |
[27:02] | Please, please, don’t hurt her! | 求求你们 别伤害她 |
[27:04] | Look at me! It’s my fault! | 看着我 是我的错 |
[27:06] | It’s my fault! | 是我的错 |
[27:07] | I have friends who have money. We’ll get you the money. | 我把钱放在朋友那里了 我们带你去拿钱 |
[27:09] | Do you want to hear her beg, Lee? | 你想听她求饶吗 李 |
[27:11] | I can’t… please… please… | 我不能… 求求你们… |
[27:14] | Chop it! | 砍了 |
[27:16] | Let’s go with the right! | 就砍右手吧 |
[27:17] | No, no, no! | 不要… |
[27:22] | No! | 不 |
[27:35] | What the hell! | 搞什么 |
[27:36] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[27:37] | He was gonna shoot me! | 他要开枪打我 |
[27:39] | You idiot! | 你这个笨蛋 |
[27:40] | He fell on me, he was gonna shoot! | 他往我身上倒 他要开枪 |
[27:41] | He has one hand! | 他只有一只手 |
[27:48] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事… |
[27:50] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对… 对不起 |
[27:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[27:53] | She spent it. | 她花完了 |
[27:56] | What? | 什么 |
[27:57] | It’s all gone. | 都没了 |
[28:01] | The money. It’s all gone. | 钱 都没了 |
[28:17] | How we gonna get our money back now? Huh? | 我们现在要怎么把钱拿回来 |
[28:21] | You idiot. | 你这笨蛋 |
[28:22] | What did you want me to do? | 你希望我怎么做 |
[28:23] | Get up. | 起来 |
[28:25] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[28:26] | Yeah. I can see that. Get up. | 是 我看得出来 起来 |
[28:35] | I know where your money is. | 我知道你的钱在哪里 |
[28:36] | No, you don’t. | 你不知道 |
[28:37] | He told me, | 他跟我说了 |
[28:39] | we were trying to both stay alive, | 我们本来想保住两个人的命的 |
[28:40] | so we were gonna take you to it. | 所以我们本来会带你们去拿的 |
[28:43] | You’re lying to me. | 你骗我 |
[28:44] | I’m not. | 没有 |
[28:46] | Tell me where it is then or I’ll shoot you right here, right now. | 告诉我在哪里 不然我就立刻在这里把你毙了 |
[28:51] | No. You’ll shoot me as soon as I tell you. | 不 我跟你说了你才会立刻毙了我 |
[28:56] | He stole it for his girl, I know where she lives. | 他是为他女朋友偷的钱 我知道她住哪里 |
[28:58] | I’ll take you and you can let me go. | 我带你们去 然后你们就放我走 |
[29:04] | How about I just beat it out of you? | 我何不直接打到你说呢 |
[29:07] | That’s worked well so far. | 目前为止效果都很不错 |
[29:14] | Jessica’s still not talking. | 杰西卡还是不肯说 |
[29:17] | There’s no threats on Lee’s phone. Nothing suspicious in his texts. | 李手机上没有威胁信息 短信里没有可疑之处 |
[29:20] | He hasn’t been beefing with anyone on social media. | 他也没在社交媒体上跟人发生过争执 |
[29:22] | ‘Kay, financials? | 财务状况呢 |
[29:23] | All look clear. | 都没问题 |
[29:25] | Here we go. I got something… | 有了 我有发现… |
[29:29] | okay, and his name pops on Lee’s and Jessica’s last knowns. | 他的名字同时出现在了李跟杰西卡的最后纪录里 |
[29:33] | Okay. What are we looking at? | 好 这是什么 |
[29:34] | That’s a direct message on Instagram. | 是社群网站上的一个留言 |
[29:37] | Jessica got this four days ago. | 杰西卡四天前收到的 |
[29:38] | Mark Vicente owns the handle. | 发消息的是马克·维森特 |
[29:40] | He texted her. He said, | 他发消息给她 写道 |
[29:41] | “Thanks for the dance last night, you should call me.” | “感谢昨晚的舞 再联络我” |
[29:44] | This number that he left also matches Lee’s last knowns. | 他留的电话号码跟李的最后纪录相匹配 |
[29:46] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[29:47] | Mark Vicente. | 马克·维森特 |
[29:50] | Here we go. | 有了 |
[29:51] | And he’s got priors for possession and assault. | 他有非法持有毒品以及袭击他人的前科 |
[29:55] | Looks like Mark was Lee’s dealer. | 看来马克是李的毒贩 |
[29:56] | Lee’s got a bunch of texts out to this number, all asking for meet-ups. | 李向他这个号码发了好多次信息 都是要见面 |
[29:59] | And his stats match the second offender. | 资料也跟第二名疑犯吻合 |
[30:01] | Get Tact on every car and address linked to this guy… let’s go. | 找出所有跟他有关的车跟地址… 走吧 |
[30:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:07] | Here’s what’s gonna happen next. | 接下来是这样的 |
[30:09] | You’re gonna tell me if I’m right or wrong. | 你只要告诉我对或者错就行 |
[30:12] | This man, Mark… | 这个人 马克… |
[30:15] | he’s the one who took Lee? | 是他绑架了李 对吗 |
[30:17] | Yeah. That’s what I thought. | 是 我也是这么觉得的 |
[30:19] | All right, we’ve wasted enough time. | 好 我们浪费太多时间了 |
[30:22] | I’ll tell you what happens next… | 我告诉你接下来会发生什么事… |
[30:25] | I will prove that you had direct knowledge of exactly | 我会证明你清楚知晓 |
[30:28] | who beat and abducted a Chicago Police Officer | 谁殴打并绑架了一名芝加哥警官 |
[30:31] | and that you withheld that information. | 并且隐瞒了这个信息 |
[30:34] | That’s obstruction of justice. | 这叫妨碍司法公正 |
[30:36] | What? No. | 什么 才不是 |
[30:37] | And if my officer dies, you’re looking at life. | 如果我的部下死了 你就会被判终身监禁 |
[30:42] | And I will make it my personal mission | 我一定会确保 |
[30:44] | to make sure that you die behind bars. | 你这辈子都被钉死在大牢里 |
[30:48] | You don’t want to play with me. | 你不会想惹我的 |
[30:52] | Now, tell me what happened. | 跟我说到底怎么回事 |
[30:55] | All right, I’ll start for you… | 好 我帮你起个头吧… |
[30:59] | Mark came to the club last week. | 马克上星期去了俱乐部 |
[31:01] | What happened next? | 之后发生了什么事 |
[31:02] | He paid for some dances. | 他花钱请我跳舞 |
[31:03] | Good! And? | 很好 然后呢 |
[31:05] | He talked a lot. | 他聊了很多 |
[31:06] | You knew who he was? | 你早就知道他是谁吗 |
[31:07] | He’s Lee’s dealer. | 他是李的毒贩 |
[31:08] | Okay! And? | 好 然后呢 |
[31:09] | Come on… Talk more. Talk faster. | 说啊… 继续说啊 说快点 |
[31:11] | He talked a lot of game… | 他说了很多… |
[31:12] | Let’s go! | 快说啊 |
[31:13] | about all the cash he was rolling in. | 说他赚了很多钱 |
[31:14] | He practically told me where it was. | 他几乎等于告诉我钱在哪里了 |
[31:15] | We got him. | 找到他了 |
[31:16] | I told Lee, but I didn’t know what he was gonna do with it. | 我跟李说了 但我不知道他要做什么 |
[31:18] | Whoa, what happens to me? | 我会怎么样 |
[31:19] | I didn’t do nothing, I talked! | 我没做错事啊 我说了 |
[31:20] | Mark’s got two vehicles… | 马克有两辆车… |
[31:21] | one of them popped at a traffic cam two blocks from an abandoned motel. | 一辆在一家废弃汽车旅馆 两个街区外被监控拍到了 |
[31:23] | He used to work there. | 他以前在那家旅馆工作 |
[31:25] | The place is empty? | 那里是空着的吗 |
[31:26] | Set for demo in two weeks. | 准备两周后开放看屋 |
[31:27] | She’s gotta be there. | 她一定是在那里 |
[31:48] | Go! | 快走 |
[31:49] | Copy. | 收到 |
[31:51] | Chicago “P.D.” | 芝加哥警察 |
[31:56] | Body! | 有尸体 |
[31:58] | It’s Lee. | 是李 |
[32:04] | Where the hell is she? | 她人呢 |
[32:10] | She’s taking them home. | 她要带他们回家 |
[32:12] | Get a bolo out on Mark’s other vehicle, let’s go! | 给马克另一辆车发全城通缉令 走吧 |
[32:38] | Alright, everybody stay low… We got anything? | 好 所有人低调… 有发现吗 |
[32:41] | Back is clear. | 后面没问题 |
[32:44] | All clear on the east end. | 东边没问题 |
[32:45] | Alright, just stay back, stay hidden, I’m going in. | 好 按兵不动 不要暴露 我进去了 |
[33:34] | Does anybody got eyes? | 有什么发现吗 |
[33:35] | Still nothing. | 还是没动静 |
[33:37] | All clear. | 全部都安全 |
[33:39] | They should’ve been here by now. | 他们现在应该已经到了 |
[33:41] | Fifty-twenty-one, you got your ears on? | 5021 听得见吗 |
[33:43] | Go for Fifty-twenty-one. | 5021 请讲 |
[33:44] | Be advised, your “BOLO” hit. | 通缉令有消息了 |
[33:45] | Cameras spotted the vehicle westbound on Fullerton at Ashland. | 两分钟前监控拍到那辆车 在阿什兰的富勒顿大道 |
[33:48] | Two minutes ago. | 向西行驶 |
[33:49] | Copy that, that’s only six blocks out | 收到 离这边有六个街区 |
[33:51] | but they’re heading in the other direction. Let’s go! | 但是是朝另一个方向去的 出发 |
[34:37] | There’s an entrance to a park about five miles up. | 五英里之外有一个公园的入口 |
[34:40] | It’s secluded. | 那里没什么人 |
[34:58] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不… |
[36:31] | Chicago “P.D.!” Everybody okay? | 芝加哥警署 大家没事吧 |
[36:33] | I’m police. | 我是警察 |
[36:37] | Hailey? | 海莉 |
[36:42] | Hailey, can you hear me? | 海莉 听得见我说话吗 |
[36:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:55] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[36:56] | I thought you were staying at the hospital tonight? | 我还以为你今晚要待在医院里了 |
[36:58] | Uh, I had Kim bring me back here. | 我要金带我回来了 |
[37:02] | They didn’t want to keep you? | 他们没让你住院吗 |
[37:05] | They didn’t need to. I’m fine. | 我不需要住院 我没事啦 |
[37:08] | The team was crowding the hospital, | 所有人都跑去医院 |
[37:09] | and I didn’t want to go home, so… | 我又不想回家 所以… |
[37:14] | anything on Jessica? | 杰西卡那边查到什么了吗 |
[37:20] | Doctors say you’re allowed to drink? | 医生说你能喝酒吗 |
[37:29] | The rest of the evidence we got off of Jessica’s WhatsApp. | 我们从杰西卡的聊天纪录里找到其余证据了 |
[37:33] | She had multiple accounts, I mean, Lee was hooked to one of them. | 她有好几个账户 李只与其中一个有联系 |
[37:38] | But that’s where they planned it. | 他们就是在那上头谋划的 |
[37:41] | As far as I can tell, the robbery was her idea. | 据我所知 抢劫是她的主意 |
[37:44] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[37:46] | She definitely pushed him to steal the cash. | 一定是她逼他去偷现金 |
[37:48] | Is she admitting to it? | 她承认了吗 |
[37:51] | No. She lawyered up, | 没有 她找律师了 |
[37:53] | but I mean, we got her. | 但是我们抓住她了 |
[37:58] | Lee died for her. | 李是因为她死的 |
[37:59] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[38:01] | He wouldn’t give her up. Not even to me. | 他就是不把她供出来 连我都不肯说 |
[38:08] | You call Jay? | 你打电话给杰了吗 |
[38:11] | No, | 还没有 |
[38:13] | he’s still out of the wire for another twelve hours… | 还得有12小时才能联络到他… |
[38:19] | He’s not even gonna know I was gone. | 他不会知道我之前失踪了 |
[38:31] | You know it is okay to let go | 要是只剩你一个人在战斗 |
[38:35] | if you’re the only one fighting. | 放手也未尝不可 |
[38:40] | Doesn’t mean you don’t love him… | 这不代表你不爱他了… |
[38:46] | just means you love you too. | 只是代表你也会爱自己了 |
[38:51] | Yeah… | 是啊… |