时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | It’s all yours. | 都是你的 |
[00:05] | Your very own tenant property. | 属于你自己的租赁房产 |
[00:07] | I thought your dad was on the inside. | 我还以为你爸在里面呢 |
[00:09] | When did he get out? | 他什么时候出来的 |
[00:10] | I haven’t spoken to that man in over twenty years. | 我已经二十多年没跟那个男人说过话了 |
[00:12] | I don’t know what you want from me. | 我不知道你期待什么 |
[00:13] | You can’t just go to prison and then not expect for me to want to see you. | 你不能坐了牢然后希望我不去看你 |
[00:17] | I didn’t know another way. | 我不知道还有什么其他办法 |
[00:20] | You know, I own a building. | 我有栋楼 |
[00:21] | I got an empty unit. You can stay. | 还有个空房 你可以住 |
[00:56] | There we go. | 好了 |
[00:57] | What’s up, little Eric. Que paso? | 你好吗 小埃里克 怎么样了 |
[01:01] | Kev. | 凯文 |
[01:02] | What’s up? | 你好吗 |
[01:03] | Just running to the store. | 就是跑去店里 |
[01:04] | Play my numbers. Where you headed? | 买我的号码 你要去哪里 |
[01:06] | I gotta go up there to “Three-A,” | 我得去三楼A室那里看看 |
[01:07] | Miss Castillo’s got a leaky sink. | 卡斯蒂略女士的水槽漏水了 |
[01:09] | So, I gotta check that out. | 所以我得去看看 |
[01:10] | You know, you buy a building, you don’t really stop fixing it. | 买了一栋楼就得持续修缮 |
[01:13] | Mm-hmm. Where you learn all this stuff? | 嗯哼 这些事你在哪里学的啊 |
[01:16] | YouTube YouTube. | |
[01:18] | You know, taxpayers of Illinois paid a good price… | 你知道伊利诺伊州的纳税人付了很多钱… |
[01:21] | for me to take classes when I was inside… | 让我在监狱里有机会上课… |
[01:24] | Plumbing. Electric. | 学了水电方面的技术 |
[01:26] | Be happy to help you out around here, if you want. | 如果你愿意 我很乐意帮你的忙 |
[01:28] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Um, I think I’m good. | 这样啊 不过我想我可以应付 |
[01:32] | -Okay. -All right. | – 好 – 就这样 |
[01:34] | Well, uh… see you around. | 那就…下次见吧 |
[01:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:47] | Try it one more time, Mama Castillo. | 再试一次 卡斯蒂略女士 |
[01:49] | Okay, Kevin. Fingers crossed. | 好的 凯文 希望会成功 |
[01:51] | Fingers crossed. | 希望会成功 |
[01:54] | Look at that. | 你看看 |
[01:58] | “Whew.” Okay. | 总算解决了 |
[02:00] | Man, I love… what you’ve done to this place. | 我好喜欢你把这里弄得这么好 |
[02:03] | Thank you. My family, my nietos… | 谢谢 我的家人 我的孙子们… |
[02:05] | they come Sunday, after church. | 他们星期天上教堂之后会来 |
[02:08] | We’ll make pupusas. | 我们会做薄饼 |
[02:09] | Frijoles and queso? | 加豆子和芝士吗 |
[02:10] | Y los chicharrones. | 还有炸猪皮 |
[02:11] | Ooh, I know you’re gonna save some for the landlord. | 我知道你会留一些给我这个房东吃吧 |
[02:13] | Yes… | 当然会了 |
[02:14] | you give me a home in the middle of Burnside. | 你给了我一个在伯恩赛德区的家 |
[02:16] | I’ll save for you, mijo. | 我一定会留给你 小伙子 |
[02:18] | Oh, gracias. And if anything else happens… | 谢谢 如果水槽还有其他问题… |
[02:20] | with that sink, you just let me know and I’ll come back here… | 尽管告诉我 我会再来看看… |
[02:22] | Was that a gun? | 那是枪声吗 |
[02:25] | Stay right here. Lock the door. Don’t go anywhere. | 待在这里 把门锁上 别乱跑 |
[02:28] | Hey, was that a gunshot? | 嘿 那是枪响吗 |
[02:29] | It’s okay. I got it. | 别担心 我会处理 |
[02:30] | What’s going on, Kev? | 发生什么事了 凯文 |
[02:31] | Everybody relax. I got it. I got it. | 大家冷静点 让我去处理 |
[02:35] | Yo, you hear anything, see anything? | 喂 你有听到或看到什么吗 |
[02:37] | No… nothing. | 没有…没什么 |
[02:38] | Okay, get back Jamal, I got this. | 好 回去吧 贾马尔 我来处理 |
[02:40] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[02:41] | Pops? | 老爸 |
[02:50] | Kev, Kevin. In here! | 凯文…这里 |
[02:52] | Over here, hurry! | 快过来 快点 |
[02:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:59] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[03:03] | Oh, damn! What the hell? | 哦 该死 这是怎么回事 |
[03:05] | Malik! | 马利克 |
[03:07] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[03:08] | The shot was right below my apartment. | 枪响就在我公寓正下方 |
[03:10] | I felt it through my feet… found him like this. | 我感觉到震动… 找到他时 他就是这样了 |
[03:12] | Okay. I need you to keep applying pressure right there, | 好 我需要你继续为他按压 |
[03:14] | see if you can you feel a pulse with that other hand? | 你能用另一只手感觉到脉搏吗 |
[03:16] | There’s a lot of blood, but yeah, I think so, I can find one. | 他流了很多血 但我有感觉到还有脉搏 |
[03:21] | Nine-one-one, what’s your emergency? | 911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[03:23] | Officer Kevin Atwater, | 我是凯文·阿特沃特警官 |
[03:24] | badge number five-two-seven-eight-four on scene… | 警徽编号52784 我在现场… |
[03:27] | shots fired at thirty-two-fifty-six Cottage Grove. | 科蒂奇格罗夫大道3256号有枪击事件 |
[03:29] | Got a tender-age kid with a gunshot wound to the torso. | 有个年幼的孩子胸部中枪 |
[03:32] | I need you to roll and ambo and roll some cars right now please. | 请你们尽快派救护车和警车过来 |
[03:39] | Okay, Malik, Malik, we’re gonna get you out okay. | 好了 马利克…我们会救你的 |
[03:42] | Can you look at me? Huh? | 你能看着我吗 嗯 |
[03:44] | We gotta take him. | 我们得带他走 |
[03:46] | We can’t wait. We gotta take him! | 不能等了 我们得带他走 |
[03:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:48] | Up. Up, up, up… | 起来… |
[03:54] | Come on, little man. | 加油 小家伙 |
[04:01] | -Give us space! -What happened? | – 让一让 – 发生什么事 |
[04:02] | Give us space! Back up! | 给我们一点空间 退后 |
[04:04] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[04:05] | Is that Malik? | 那是马利克吗 |
[04:06] | We got you. We got you. | 我们会救你… |
[04:08] | Okay, we got a faint pulse, one “G.S.W.,” no exit. | 我们找到微弱的脉搏 枪伤子弹未贯穿 |
[04:13] | Malik? | 马利克 |
[04:15] | Is it my son? | 那是我儿子吗 |
[04:16] | Janessa, He’s fighting, okay? | 贾妮莎 他在努力要活下来 |
[04:18] | -He’s fighting… -Malik! | – 他正在努力… – 马利克 |
[04:19] | Let’s get her in. Let her in. We gotta go. | 让她上车…我们要赶快走了 |
[04:21] | Come on. Come on. | 快点… |
[04:23] | I got no description. | 我没有疑犯描述 |
[04:24] | I need you to hold all the exits at every door. | 我要你们封锁所有出口 |
[04:26] | You understand me? | 你明白了吗 |
[04:27] | Uh-huh. | 好 |
[04:36] | Son. What can I do? | 儿子 我能做什么 |
[04:37] | You didn’t see anybody running from that basement? Nobody at all? | 你没看到有人从那地下室跑出来吗 都没人吗 |
[04:40] | No. I ran down, found him just like you found us. | 没有 我跑下去的时候他就已经是你看到的样子了 |
[04:44] | Okay. Well, you gotta do “G.S.R.” | 好吧 那你得做枪击残留物检查 |
[04:47] | All right go right over there. | 到那边去 |
[04:48] | Give those people your clothes. | 把你的衣服交给那些人 |
[04:49] | All right. Yeah. | 好 没问题 |
[04:52] | Whatever you need. | 你说什么我都照做 |
[05:02] | Hey. Tact shut it down? | 嘿 战术小组封锁了吗 |
[05:05] | Yeah, two block perimeter. | 对 两个街区的范围 |
[05:07] | Victim’s name is Malik Thompson, eleven-years-old. | 受害者是马利克·汤普森 11岁 |
[05:11] | Took a gunshot wound to the chest, No exit wound. | 胸部中枪 没有贯穿伤口 |
[05:14] | I got a nine-millimeter shell casing right there. | 我在那边找到了一个9毫米弹壳 |
[05:18] | Malik lives in this building. | 马利克住在这栋楼里 |
[05:20] | No weapon, no sign of an offender. | 没有武器 也没有疑犯的踪迹 |
[05:22] | All right. Tenants have access down here? | 好 租户都可以下来吗 |
[05:24] | Yes, sir. For laundry and there’s a few storage units right there. | 对 这里有洗衣房和几个储藏室 |
[05:26] | Got exterior cameras on the building? | 大楼外有监视器吗 |
[05:28] | No. No, not out back. | 没有 后面没有 |
[05:30] | That was next on the list though, Sarge. | 那是我接下来准备要装的 警长 |
[05:33] | All right. You take the lead outside. | 好吧 外面先交给你负责 |
[05:35] | No one comes in or out ’til they’re cleared. | 在清查之前 不准任何人进出 |
[05:37] | Copy. I’ll get Ruz to come back. | 好 我会叫鲁塞回来 |
[05:38] | All right. Rest of us… | 好 剩下的人… |
[05:39] | this whole place is a crime scene, let’s clear it. | 这整个地方都是犯罪现场 我们来清查 |
[05:41] | Copy. | 收到 |
[05:41] | We’re looking for a witness or an offender. | 我们要找目击者或罪犯 |
[05:44] | So, everyone… take a floor. | 每个人…各负责一层楼 |
[05:45] | Canvass as you go. | 地毯式调查吧 |
[05:49] | I’m Sergeant Voight. | 我是博伊特警长 |
[05:50] | We’re investigating an incident. In the basement. | 我们正在调查地下室的一起事件 |
[05:53] | Did you hear a gunshot? | 你听到枪声了吗 |
[05:54] | Yeah… I heard it _ but… Didn’t see a thing. | 是的…我听到了 但是…什么都没看到 |
[05:57] | Malik’s a nice kid. | 马利克是个好孩子 |
[05:59] | Polite, sweet… | 有礼貌 温柔… |
[06:00] | Sure, I saw him earlier. | 是的 我稍早曾看到他 |
[06:02] | But today… | 但是今天… |
[06:03] | No. | 没有 |
[06:04] | Look, I don’t want you to be alarmed. | 我不希望惊动你 |
[06:06] | But for your own safety, would you mind if I came inside? | 但为了你自己的安全 你介意我进来查看吗 |
[06:11] | Take a look around? | 稍微看看情况 |
[06:14] | Three-B is clear. Just one more unit up here. | 三楼B室清查完毕 只剩下一户了 |
[06:16] | Four-A clear. | 四楼A室清查完毕 |
[06:17] | Two-C clear. | 二楼C室清查完毕 |
[06:18] | Four-B clear. | 四楼B室清查完毕 |
[06:22] | Quien esta? Who’s there? | 是谁啊 |
[06:24] | Miss Castillo, it’s Kevin. | 卡斯蒂略女士 我是凯文 |
[06:32] | You saw something? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[06:38] | I know what happens to people who talk to the police. I’ve seen it. | 我知道跟警察说话的人会怎样 我见过 |
[06:41] | I understand. But this is Malik. | 我懂 但马利克受伤了 |
[06:43] | He’s in the hospital. | 他在医院里 |
[06:45] | Janessa’s hurting more than we can ever imagine, | 贾妮莎正经历我们无法想象的伤痛 |
[06:47] | so they need your help. | 他们需要你帮忙 |
[06:48] | And it’s me. | 而且是我啊 |
[06:50] | You know you can talk to me. I’ll protect you. | 你可以放心跟我说 我会保护你 |
[06:55] | After you ran out, I looked out the window. | 你跑出去以后 我往窗外看 |
[06:58] | I saw a boy running from the building. | 我看到一个男孩从大楼里跑出来 |
[07:01] | Okay. What was the boy’s name? | 好 那男孩叫什么名字 |
[07:02] | I don’t know. I don’t think he lives here. | 我不知道 我觉得他不住在这里 |
[07:04] | But he’s always around. I see him. | 但他常常出现在附近 我看过他 |
[07:05] | Yeah? Is there anything else? | 是吗 还有别的吗 |
[07:07] | He was carrying a bag with… | 他拿着一个包包 上面有… |
[07:09] | Handles. Like a duffel bag. | 提把吗 就像行李袋那样 |
[07:11] | And a jacket… a red jacket. | 还有一件夹克…红色的夹克 |
[07:13] | He always wears the red jacket. | 他总是穿那件红色夹克 |
[07:15] | Right. Red jacket. Thank you so much. | 好 红色夹克 非常感谢 |
[07:16] | You know that helps us. Is there anything else? | 你知道这对我们有帮助 还有其他的吗 |
[07:20] | Only… he’s one of the boys your father knows. | 还有…他是你爸爸认识的其中一个男孩 |
[07:25] | My father? | 我爸爸 |
[07:27] | That gunpowder test was clear. | 火药残留测试没有问题 |
[07:29] | What’s going on now? | 现在情况怎么样 |
[07:31] | Witnesses are telling me that | 目击者告诉我 |
[07:32] | you got boys in the neighborhood that you know. | 你在附近认识了一些男孩 |
[07:34] | Who are they talking about? | 他们说的是谁 |
[07:35] | What boys? | 什么男孩 |
[07:36] | Hey, easy. | 嘿 放轻松 |
[07:40] | I just help out kids on the block. | 我只是在帮助这个街区的孩子们 |
[07:42] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[07:43] | I fix their bike chains. | 我帮他们修单车链条 |
[07:45] | I put air in their footballs. | 我帮他们的足球充气 |
[07:47] | I give ’em odd jobs. | 给他们一些零工做 |
[07:48] | Yeah. All right. I need names. | 好吧 告诉我他们的名字 |
[07:50] | There’s little Lanie. Malik. | 有小兰尼 马利克 |
[07:52] | Oscar. Nico. | 奥斯卡 尼可 |
[07:54] | They don’t all live in this building? | 他们不是都住在这栋大楼里吗 |
[07:55] | No. Not Nico and not Oscar. | 不 尼可和奥斯卡不住在这里 |
[07:58] | Either of them wear a red jacket? | 他们有人常穿红色夹克吗 |
[08:00] | Yeah… Oscar. | 有…奥斯卡 |
[08:03] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[08:05] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[08:08] | Where’s Torres? | 托利斯在哪里 |
[08:09] | Testifying in a jury trial all week. | 一整个星期都在陪审团审判中作证 |
[08:13] | Oscar… full name, Oscar Guzman, twelve years old. | 奥斯卡…全名 奥斯卡·古兹曼 12岁 |
[08:16] | He was confirmed by the tenants in a photo array. | 他的照片被房客指认出来 |
[08:18] | He was running from the basement after the shooting. | 他在枪击声后从地下室跑出来 |
[08:22] | Well, if he lives here, what’s he doing over in Burnside? | 如果他住在这里 他为什么会跑去伯恩赛德 |
[08:24] | Chatham and Burnside share a school district. | 查塔姆和伯恩赛德共享一个学区 |
[08:26] | He’s got a lot of friends over there. | 他在那边有很多朋友 |
[08:28] | Plus, his buddies said he hangs out at Kev’s building ’cause it’s safe. | 另外他朋友们说他常在凯文那栋楼附近逗留 因为那里很安全 |
[08:46] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你什么忙吗 |
[08:47] | Yeah. Chicago “P.D.” Are your parents home? | 我是芝加哥警察 你父母在家吗 |
[08:51] | Uh, it’s just my mom. | 呃 我只有妈妈 |
[08:52] | But she’s at work. Can I help you? | 但她在工作 我能帮你什么忙吗 |
[08:55] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[08:57] | Martina. | 玛蒂娜 |
[08:57] | Martina, okay we’re looking for Oscar… | 玛蒂娜 好 我们正在找奥斯卡… |
[09:00] | that’s your little brother, right? | 他是你弟弟 对吧 |
[09:01] | Yeah. Is… is he in trouble? | 对…他有麻烦了吗 |
[09:04] | Oh, we just want to ask him a few questions. | 我们只是想问他几个问题 |
[09:06] | It shouldn’t take us too long. | 不会花太多时间 |
[09:08] | Yeah. Yeah. He just went back to his room a minute ago. | 好 他刚刚才回到他房间去 |
[09:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:19] | Oscar! | 奥斯卡 |
[09:24] | Oscar! | 奥斯卡 |
[09:27] | Oscar, come on, you gotta open up. | 奥斯卡 你快点开门啊 |
[09:31] | Does he usually lock his door? | 他平常会锁门吗 |
[09:33] | No. | 不会 |
[09:35] | May I? | 可以让我来吗 |
[09:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:42] | Oscar? | 奥斯卡 |
[09:50] | Window’s open. He must have run. | 窗户是开的 他一定是跑了 |
[09:52] | I got a bag with blood on it. | 我找到了一个有血的包 |
[10:00] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:02] | It’s heroin. | 是海洛因 |
[10:03] | It’s what? | 你说是什么 |
[10:05] | No, no, that’s a mistake. | 不…一定是搞错了 |
[10:06] | That’s not my brother’s. | 那不是我弟弟的 |
[10:09] | What’s going on? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[10:20] | Hey. We’re running all the logos on the dope, | 我们正在查找所有毒品上的标志 |
[10:21] | if anything pops, I’ll shout. | 有消息我会告诉你 |
[10:22] | -Copy, thanks “Up.” -Yep. | – 好 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[10:25] | We got a patrol officer picking your mom up from work. | 有一名巡警去接你妈妈下班了 |
[10:28] | She’ll be here soon. | 她很快就会回来 |
[10:29] | But in the meantime… | 但与此同时… |
[10:30] | we need to know what you know about that duffel bag. | 我们得知道你对那个行李袋了解多少 |
[10:32] | Look, I… What I know is… | 我…我只知道… |
[10:33] | there is no way that bag is Oscar’s. | 那个包绝对不是奥斯卡的 |
[10:36] | Confirmation that the blood on that bag was Malik’s. | 已经确认包上的血是马利克的 |
[10:40] | The bag was under your brother’s bed | 这个包在你弟弟的床下 |
[10:41] | and he ran as soon as he knew that the cops were at the door. | 他一知道警察在门口就跑了 |
[10:44] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该告诉你什么 |
[10:45] | Martina, Your brother’s on the run. | 玛蒂娜 你弟弟在逃亡 |
[10:47] | -Where would he go? -I don’t know. | – 他会去哪里 – 我不知道 |
[10:50] | Look, I’m not trying to be like, difficult. | 我不是故意要为难你们 |
[10:53] | But Oscar… | 但奥斯卡… |
[10:55] | Oscar’s a nerdy kid. | 奥斯卡是个书呆子 |
[10:57] | It’s not like he’s been on the run before. | 他以前可不像是会逃亡的样子 |
[11:00] | Kevin… | 凯文… |
[11:05] | What’s up, Sarge? | 怎么了 警长 |
[11:06] | Your father’s here. | 你爸爸来了 |
[11:12] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[11:14] | Okay, let’s talk. | 好啊 我们谈一谈 |
[11:17] | With all these cops around? | 在这么多警察旁边谈吗 |
[11:22] | Come over here. | 过来这里 |
[11:28] | All right, what’s going on? We busy. | 好吧 怎么了 我们正在忙 |
[11:29] | I heard police went to Oscar’s house. | 我听说警察去了奥斯卡的家 |
[11:33] | He in trouble? | 他有麻烦了吗 |
[11:35] | It’s not looking good. | 事情看起来不太妙 |
[11:36] | Listen to me… ain’t no way in hell that boy shot Malik. | 听我说…那男孩不可能射杀马利克 |
[11:39] | He and Malik are tight. | 他和马利克关系很好 |
[11:40] | That doesn’t mean that he couldn’t have done this. | 但这并不表示他不可能做这件事 |
[11:43] | Why do you think you know this kid? | 你为什么认为你很了解这孩子 |
[11:44] | ‘Cause I do. | 因为我就是了解他 |
[11:45] | He’s just a sweet kid with a messy life. | 他是善良的孩子 只是生活过得很混乱 |
[11:49] | Well right now that sweet kid… | 但现在这个善良的孩子… |
[11:51] | looks like he’s on the run until we bring him in… | 看起来像在逃亡 直到我们找到他… |
[11:53] | The run? The kid’s twelve. | 逃亡 这孩子才12岁 |
[11:55] | He’s not running, he’s hiding. | 他不是在逃亡 他只是躲起来了 |
[11:58] | And I think I might know where. | 我可能知道他在哪里 |
[12:04] | I’ll cover the other side in case he’s here. | 我会在另一边等着以防他在这里 |
[12:07] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[12:07] | Yeah. The kids stop here after school, | 孩子们放学后会在这里停留 |
[12:09] | hang out or hide out right down there. | 在那里聚会或是藏起来 |
[12:12] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:13] | ‘Cause I walk them home from school sometimes | 因为我有时候会陪他们放学回家 |
[12:14] | and drop them here when they want. | 当他们想要的时候送他们到这里来 |
[12:16] | Why are you walking kids around anywhere? | 你为什么要陪这些孩子到处走 |
[12:18] | Latin Players, Gangster Prophets are all over the place | 这里到处都是拉丁玩家帮 还有帮派预言家的人 |
[12:20] | when school lets out… looking for recruits. | 趁着放学的时候吸收新血 |
[12:22] | They don’t like it so much when the answer’s “no.” | 他们并不喜欢听到孩子们拒绝 |
[12:24] | So, what… you’re like an escort or something? | 所以 你是在保护他们之类的吗 |
[12:26] | You know, most the young guys see me as an “O.G.” | 大多数年轻人把我当作一个老大 |
[12:28] | So, they back off. Most of the time. | 所以他们大多数时候会退缩 |
[12:32] | That’s Oscar. | 那就是奥斯卡 |
[12:34] | Okay, we got eyes on Oscar. ‘Kay, watch out. | 我们看到奥斯卡了 小心一点 |
[12:40] | Oscar… | 奥斯卡… |
[12:41] | I’m Officer Atwater. | 我是阿特沃特警官 |
[12:43] | I just want to talk to you real quick. | 我只是想跟你谈谈 |
[12:44] | Your mom and your sister are real worried about you. | 你妈妈和姐姐非常担心你 |
[12:46] | So am I. Oscar don’t… | 我也是 奥斯卡不要… |
[12:47] | Oscar, I’m police. You gotta stop, all right? | 奥斯卡 我是警察 停下来好吗 |
[12:49] | Just stop right there, okay? | 停在那里 好吗 |
[12:50] | Can I see your hands? | 我可以看看你的手吗 |
[12:52] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[12:53] | Oscar, drop the gun. | 奥斯卡 把枪放下 |
[12:54] | Hey, Oscar! | 嘿 奥斯卡 |
[12:55] | Do not point that gun at me. Put it down, okay? | 不要把枪指着我 放下枪 好吗 |
[12:57] | -Oscar, no. -Put it down! | – 奥斯卡 别这样 – 放下枪 |
[12:58] | Oscar listen… | 奥斯卡 听我说… |
[12:59] | Oscar, just take a breath and drop it! | 奥斯卡 深呼吸 然后把枪放下 |
[13:01] | Oscar, look at me. | 奥斯卡 看着我 |
[13:02] | You put it down, all right? | 你把枪放下 好吗 |
[13:03] | Nobody wants to hurt you, Oscar. | 没有人想伤害你 奥斯卡 |
[13:04] | -Oscar, no. -Put down the gun. | – 奥斯卡 别这样 – 放下枪 |
[13:06] | Lew back up! | 卢 退后 |
[13:08] | -Hey. -Lew! | – 嘿 – 卢 |
[13:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:10] | -Lew. -Lew, what are you doing? | – 卢 – 卢 你在做什么 |
[13:11] | Hey! This ain’t you, Oscar. | 嘿 这不像你啊 奥斯卡 |
[13:14] | I know that. | 我知道的 |
[13:16] | Now, let’s show them that together. Okay? | 我们一起让他们了解 好吗 |
[13:19] | We’re gonna straighten this whole mess out, nino. | 孩子 我们把这一团混乱给理清楚 |
[13:21] | Lew… | 卢… |
[13:22] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[13:23] | I got you. | 有我在这里 |
[13:24] | You all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[13:26] | Hey. Yeah. | 孩子 就是这样 |
[13:29] | Now, we gonna straighten this whole mess out, nino. | 孩子 我们把这一团混乱给理清楚 |
[13:32] | Lew, get the hell out of there. | 卢 你快点退后 |
[13:33] | You all right. | 没事的 |
[13:35] | There, son. | 给我吧 孩子 |
[13:36] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[13:38] | All right. | 没事了 |
[13:41] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[13:42] | All right. | 没事了 |
[13:46] | Now, we gonna put our hands up. | 现在 我们要举起手来 |
[13:52] | Put our hands up. | 举起手来 |
[13:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:57] | And let them search us. | 让他们搜查我们 |
[14:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:16] | That’s you right there. | 你坐那里 |
[14:17] | This is your legal advocate… | 这是你的法律顾问… |
[14:18] | she’s here to look out for you. | 她在这里是为了保护你 |
[14:20] | That’s Lew, as promised. | 卢也在 我们答应过你了 |
[14:22] | And Oscar, we just want to talk to you, man. | 奥斯卡 我们只是想和你谈谈 |
[14:24] | This is a safe place… for you to speak. | 这里很安全…你可以跟我们说 |
[14:28] | And the more you say, the better. | 你说得越多越好 |
[14:32] | Kid, you just gotta tell the truth. Hmm? | 孩子 你只需要说出真相就好 |
[14:37] | If you didn’t do anything wrong, you tell them that now. | 如果你没做错事 你现在就告诉他们 |
[14:46] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[14:49] | You didn’t mean to what? | 你不是故意做什么 |
[14:51] | Shoot Malik. | 对马利克开枪 |
[14:54] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[14:57] | Okay, okay. So, explain to us how that happened? | 好吧 那向我们解释一下怎么发生的 |
[15:05] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[15:07] | We were fooling around. | 我们在开玩笑 |
[15:08] | Gun went off. | 枪走火了 |
[15:11] | Oscar, where’d you get the gun in the first place? | 奥斯卡 你一开始是在哪里拿到枪的 |
[15:15] | Hey. We found a duffel bag at your house too, filled with drugs. | 我们在你家找到一个装满毒品的袋子 |
[15:19] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪里拿到的 |
[15:22] | Oscar… | 奥斯卡… |
[15:24] | Oscar, it’s real important where you got those things. | 奥斯卡 说出你从哪里 得到那些东西非常重要 |
[15:26] | Real, real important. | 非常非常重要 |
[15:29] | Because that determines what happens next, you understand that? | 因为那会决定接下来会发生的事 你懂吗 |
[15:33] | Tell us the truth. | 告诉我们真相 |
[15:39] | It’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[15:41] | It’s all mine. | 那些全都是我的 |
[15:41] | Hey, hey, no. Now, that ain’t right. | 嘿 不对 你这样是不对的 |
[15:45] | Kid, you’re not in the game. | 孩子 你不是在玩游戏 |
[15:49] | You cannot lie in here. | 你不能在这里撒谎 |
[15:51] | You cannot lie to these people. | 你不能对这些人撒谎 |
[15:53] | -Lew. -Oscar, are you lying? | – 卢 – 奥斯卡 你在撒谎吗 |
[15:56] | How does a twelve-year-old get that much heroin? A gun? | 12岁的孩子怎么会有那么多海洛因和一把枪 |
[16:00] | It’s easy to, they’re mine. | 很简单啊 那些都是我的 |
[16:02] | No, see… | 不对 孩子… |
[16:04] | he just doesn’t understand why this even matters. | 他只是不懂这些事的重要性 |
[16:07] | Oscar, you cannot lie. | 奥斯卡 你不能撒谎 |
[16:09] | I’m not lying! They’re mine! | 我没有撒谎 那些是我的 |
[16:24] | The hospital just called, | 医院刚刚打来 |
[16:27] | Malik didn’t make it. | 马利克没撑过来 |
[16:39] | Look, if Oscar’s saying he shot Malik, even if it was an accident… | 如果奥斯卡说他对马利克开枪 即使是意外… |
[16:41] | that is reckless discharge. | 那就是鲁莽开枪 |
[16:43] | Maybe even manslaughter. | 甚至可能是过失杀人 |
[16:44] | But if Oscar takes credit for the gun and the drugs, too… | 但如果奥斯卡声称他拥有枪和毒品… |
[16:47] | That’s a whole different deal. | 那就是另一回事了 |
[16:48] | I mean, that’s second-degree murder. | 那会是二级谋杀 |
[16:50] | Murder? | 谋杀 |
[16:51] | Are you… are you… are you kidding me? | 你是…你是在开玩笑吗 |
[16:55] | Lew, it’s time to go. Let’s go. | 卢 该走了 我们走吧 |
[16:56] | That kid was lying in there. That was clear as day. | 那孩子在撒谎是显而易见的 |
[16:58] | There’s no way in hell you all didn’t feel that, man. | 你们这些警察怎么可能没察觉到 |
[17:00] | You know he was lying. | 你们知道他在撒谎 |
[17:01] | Come on. Let’s get up out of here. | 算了 我们走吧 |
[17:03] | No, no “come on.” | 不 不能“算了” |
[17:05] | Now, he’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[17:06] | Now, you’re not banking him for all this. | 你们不能因为这些事就把他送进监狱 |
[17:08] | There’s no way in hell you police are turning that kid into a murderer. | 你们这些警察不能把那孩子变成谋杀犯 |
[17:11] | We heard enough. Let’s get out of here. | 我们听够了 走吧 |
[17:12] | I mean, really? | 你们是认真的吗 |
[17:13] | Come on. Stop playing. | 算了吧 别再说了 |
[17:16] | Get your hands off me! | 别碰我 |
[17:18] | You need me, Kev? | 需要帮忙吗 凯文 |
[17:19] | I’m his father. | 我是他爸爸 |
[17:20] | Yeah? And this is my police station. | 是吗 但这里是我的警察局 |
[17:23] | We’re good. It’s all good. | 我们没事 一切都很好 |
[17:25] | Listen to me… | 听着… |
[17:26] | you can be mad at me all you want, | 你可以对我生气 |
[17:27] | but that is not the road that you want to go down. | 但那不会是你想走的路 |
[17:33] | So, that’s really gonna be it? | 所以 事情真的就这样结束了吗 |
[17:35] | You’re just gonna let Oscar get sent away like that? | 你就这样让奥斯卡被送走 |
[17:37] | Sent off on his own? | 让他独自去面对 |
[17:41] | What that was up there is called accountability. | 刚才那一幕叫做负起责任 |
[17:45] | That’s what it looks like. | 那就是负责任 |
[17:47] | What my sergeant is saying is everything we got, | 我的警长的意思是我们所得到的一切 |
[17:49] | we got to put it all on the table, | 都要放在桌面上 |
[17:50] | so we can know what to do next, | 才能知道接下来该怎么做 |
[17:51] | so we can know how to fix this, so we can do our job. | 如何解决这个问题 做好我们的工作 |
[17:57] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[17:59] | Thank you… really. | 谢谢你…真的 |
[18:01] | But go home. | 但是回家吧 |
[18:11] | He’s a poor kid, we saw his house. | 他是个穷孩子 我们看过他的房子 |
[18:14] | Yet he’s claiming ownership of a handgun | 但他却声称拥有一把手枪 |
[18:15] | and twenty “K” worth of heroin. | 和价值二十万的海洛因 |
[18:17] | Math doesn’t work. | 怎么算都不对 |
[18:18] | Kid’s obviously lying. | 那孩子显然在撒谎 |
[18:19] | Question is why. | 问题是为什么 |
[18:20] | I mean, you offered to help him. | 你明明提议要帮助他 |
[18:22] | He’s looking at big charges, you’d think he’d talk. | 他面临那么严重的指控 你觉得他会说出来 |
[18:24] | Maybe he’s terrified of somebody. | 也许他被某人威胁了 |
[18:25] | Protecting somebody. | 或是在保护某人 |
[18:26] | It’s all possible, | 这些都有可能 |
[18:28] | but none of it matters unless we can prove it. | 但除非我们能证明 否则都没有用 |
[18:31] | Look, we found the murder weapon in Oscar’s hand. | 我们在奥斯卡手中找到了凶器 |
[18:33] | The drugs under his bed. | 毒品在他床下 |
[18:34] | He just gave a full confession. | 他刚刚做了完整的供述 |
[18:36] | Um, it was Malik’s blood was on the gun that we recovered from Oscar. | 嗯 我们从奥斯卡手中收回的枪上有马利克的血迹 |
[18:41] | And the gun is a match to the slug recovered from Malik’s body | 而且枪与马利克身上取出的弹头 |
[18:45] | and the shell casing that we found in the basement. | 和地下室找到的弹壳都匹配 |
[18:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:50] | Listen to me… | 听着… |
[18:52] | in thirty-six hours we are gonna have to charge Oscar on this evidence, | 在36小时内 我们将不得不根据这些证据指控奥斯卡 |
[18:56] | whether we believe him or not. | 无论我们是否相信他 |
[18:58] | So, we need to prove he’s lying. | 所以 我们得证明他在撒谎 |
[19:01] | Who does that gun and who does that dope actually belong to? | 那把枪和那些毒品到底属于谁 |
[19:04] | Who is he protecting? | 他在保护谁 |
[19:06] | Because whoever that is, | 因为无论那是谁 |
[19:07] | that’s who’s legally and morally responsible for Malik’s death. | 那个人就是在法律和道义上该对马利克的死负责的人 |
[19:14] | So, let’s not let two kids’ lives get destroyed today. Okay? | 我们今天别让两个孩子的生活被毁掉 好吗 |
[19:19] | Come on. Dig in. | 来吧 继续查下去 |
[19:23] | Board of Ed says there’s no sign of any link between Oscar and narcotics. | 教育委员会说没有任何迹象显示奥斯卡和毒品有关联 |
[19:26] | They did tell me that Oscar’s a good student. | 他们说奥斯卡是个好学生 |
[19:29] | He plays trombone in the orchestra, treasurer of the comic book club. | 他在乐团里吹长号 还负责漫画社的财务 |
[19:32] | Not exactly El Chapo. | 和典型的贩毒者相去甚远 |
[19:33] | There’s like fourteen little homies with gang ties | 有至少14个与帮派有关的小混混 |
[19:35] | that live within a block of Oscar | 住在奥斯卡的街区内 |
[19:37] | with zero reason to believe he even knows ’em. | 没有理由相信他跟他们有关系 |
[19:39] | Hang on… | 等一下… |
[19:41] | I just found Oscar’s “Finsta.” | 我刚找到奥斯卡的“分身账号” |
[19:43] | What the hell’s a “Finsta?” | 什么是“分身账号” |
[19:44] | It’s an Instagram thing. | 是IG的术语 |
[19:45] | He doesn’t have a computer. He must have done it at school. | 他没有电脑 他一定是在学校做的 |
[19:48] | Yeah. It’s mostly kid stuff. But someone “D.M.’d” him. | 是啊 大部分都是孩子的东西 但有人发私讯给他 |
[19:50] | Looks like a dummy profile… | 看起来像是假人头… |
[19:52] | And they sent addresses and times. | 他们传了地址和时间 |
[19:54] | Those are meet-up spots. | 那些都是见面地点 |
[19:55] | Yeah. For sure. | 对 肯定是 |
[19:56] | They’re on the West Side. | 它们都在西区 |
[19:57] | Here. I sent them all to you guys. | 我刚刚都传给你们了 |
[19:58] | Uh-huh. | 好 |
[20:00] | That Cortez Street address is a park. | 科特兹街的地址是个公园 |
[20:02] | Yeah. Pulaski is just some greasy spoon. | 然后普拉斯基路的地址只是个油腻的小餐馆 |
[20:04] | Here we go… | 有了… |
[20:05] | twenty-eight-forty-seven North Karlov… that’s a residence. | 北卡洛夫大道2847号…是住宅 |
[20:08] | All right, single-occupancy housing. | 好 这是单人住房 |
[20:11] | This place is tough. | 这地方很复杂 |
[20:12] | “C.P.D.” had forty in-service calls to this location this year alone… | 警局光是今年就接获40次到这个地点的报警电话… |
[20:15] | all drug-related. | 都与毒品有关 |
[20:16] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[20:17] | That’s probably the connection to the dope | 这可能就跟那行李袋里的毒品 |
[20:18] | that’s in that duffel bag. | 有关系了 |
[20:19] | Somebody selling heroin out of there. | 有人在那里卖海洛因 |
[20:20] | Still doesn’t explain why this kid’s got a pen-pal there. | 但这还是无法解释为什么这孩子在这里交了个笔友 |
[20:22] | Well, let’s find out. | 那我们来找出原因吧 |
[20:45] | Cool. Crockett and Tubbs. Help you? | 酷啊 警察搭档 能帮什么忙吗 |
[20:50] | We’re investigating a homicide. | 我们正在调查一起凶杀案 |
[20:51] | Didn’t happen here. | 这里没人被谋杀啊 |
[20:53] | We know it didn’t happen here, | 我们知道这里没有 |
[20:54] | but there’s a young boy by the name of Oscar Guzman | 但有个叫奥斯卡·古兹曼的男孩 |
[20:56] | who’s been communicating with somebody here. | 一直在和这里的某人联络 |
[20:58] | We need to find out who knows him. | 我们要找出来是谁认识他 |
[21:01] | Well, I don’t talk to cops for two reasons. | 嗯 我不和警察谈话有两个原因 |
[21:03] | One… my tenants like their privacy. | 一…我的房客喜欢保持隐私 |
[21:05] | And two… you’re cops. | 二…你们是警察 |
[21:09] | Hey, you know what, I’ve been looking at your rates here. | 嘿 我一直在看你这里的价格 |
[21:11] | Oh, you want a room? | 哦 你想订房间吗 |
[21:12] | See, that I can help you with. | 这一点我可以帮上忙 |
[21:13] | I see you got a price per day. | 我看你有单日的价格 |
[21:14] | Cheapest in the neighborhood. | 是这附近最便宜的 |
[21:15] | Thing is… you can’t do that in Chicago. | 问题是你在芝加哥不能出租单日房 |
[21:18] | I mean… you can if you’re a registered, licensed vacation rental. | 我是说…除非你是有注册有执照的旅宿 |
[21:20] | Fire insurance, homeowner’s, Hazard… | 有保火险 业主险… |
[21:22] | Commercial Liability. A violation… what is that again? | 商业责任 违规…你说说罚多少钱 |
[21:25] | Three grand. | 三千美元 |
[21:26] | “Ooh.” | 天啊 |
[21:26] | Per offense. Per tenant. Per day. | 每天 每个房客 每次违规都罚三千 |
[21:31] | What do you need? | 你们要什么 |
[21:33] | Whatever we want. | 要什么你都得给 |
[21:35] | You go back there, you finish your hoagie, call your mom… | 你回去把三明治吃完 打电话给你妈妈… |
[21:37] | I don’t know. I don’t care. | 随便 我不在乎 |
[21:39] | You stay out of our way. | 你别挡我们的路 |
[21:41] | But first you tell me… | 但首先你要告诉我… |
[21:44] | you ever seen this child? | 你见过这个孩子吗 |
[21:45] | No. | 没有 |
[21:46] | Look again. | 再看一次 |
[21:49] | No. I swear. | 没有 我发誓 |
[21:52] | Just go do whatever you got to do. | 去做你们要做的事吧 |
[21:54] | Appreciate that. You’ve been most reasonable. | 感谢你理性的合作 |
[21:58] | Take the second floor? | 去二楼 |
[21:59] | Less stairs for me, I accept. | 对我来说楼梯少一点 我接受 |
[22:01] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[22:03] | No! | 不 |
[22:11] | Police! | 警察 |
[22:18] | Chicago “P.D.!” | 芝加哥警察 |
[22:30] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[22:31] | What’s happening, sir? | 警官 怎么了 |
[22:32] | I’m Chicago Police… | 我是芝加哥警察… |
[22:33] | I just want to talk to the resi… hey. Hey! | 我只是想和住户谈谈…嘿 嘿 |
[22:38] | Yo, “Ruz”… male, six-feet, black jacket, north stairwell, | 鲁塞…六尺高男性身穿黑色夹克 北侧楼梯间 |
[22:40] | big dude, coming in hot! | 大个子 火速赶来 |
[22:43] | Hey! Chicago “P.D.!” Stop! | 嘿 芝加哥警署 停下来 |
[23:14] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[23:15] | Oh, I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been better. | 老实说不怎么好 |
[23:17] | I got you. | 我帮你 |
[23:23] | Damn. | 该死 |
[23:27] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[23:30] | What the hell just happened, man? | 刚才到底发生什么事 |
[23:41] | How’s your head? | 你的头还好吧 |
[23:42] | My ego took the worst of it. | 我的自尊心受到了最大的打击 |
[23:44] | What are you gonna tell the Becks? | 你要怎么跟贝克一家解释 |
[23:45] | I’m gonna tell them… “you should see the other guy.” | 我会告诉他们 “你们应该看看另一个人” |
[23:47] | Which is fully untrue. | 完全不是这么回事 |
[23:52] | You guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[23:53] | -Go. -Do it. | – 走吧 – 行动吧 |
[23:54] | Chicago “P.D.!” | 我们是芝加哥警察 |
[24:09] | Nobody home. | 家里没人 |
[24:11] | “Carlos Zapataro.” | “卡洛斯·扎帕塔罗” |
[24:15] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁 |
[24:18] | Carlos Zapataro is Oscar’s father. | 卡洛斯·扎帕塔罗是奥斯卡的爸爸 |
[24:21] | Father? | 爸爸 |
[24:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:22] | How did this not pop before? | 怎么之前没有查出来呢 |
[24:24] | There was zero acknowledgment of Paternity. | 之前完全没有提到亲子关系 |
[24:26] | Zapataro… he’s not even listed on the birth certificate. | 扎帕塔罗…他甚至都没列在出生证明上 |
[24:28] | Yeah. But Oscar’s mom confirmed it… | 是啊 但奥斯卡的妈妈证实了… |
[24:30] | they had a quick fling, twelve years ago. | 他们12年前有过短暂的恋情 |
[24:31] | Guy’s a small-time career criminal… drug dealer, | 这家伙是个三流的职业罪犯…毒贩子 |
[24:34] | not hooked into any faction, in and out of prison in Indiana. | 不属于任何派系 是印第安纳州监狱的常客 |
[24:36] | Oscar’s had zero relationship with his dad… | 奥斯卡跟他爸爸一直都毫无关联… |
[24:39] | the guy’s been a ghost in the kid’s life. | 他从未出现在孩子的生活里 |
[24:40] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[24:41] | Right. And I’m willing to bet | 对 而且我敢打赌 |
[24:43] | that the bag of drugs and the gun belong to that man. | 那个装满毒品和枪的包就是他的 |
[24:45] | Alright, so let’s prove it so we can clear this kid. | 好 我们只要证明这一点 就可以洗清这孩子的罪名 |
[24:49] | 目标 卡洛斯·扎帕塔罗 | |
[24:53] | So, I’m gonna tell you what I think happened. | 所以 我要告诉你我认为发生了什么事 |
[24:57] | And then I want you to stop me as soon as I say anything wrong. | 我希望你在我说错的时候马上喊停 |
[25:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:03] | Okay, so, your father moved from Indiana to Chicago, | 好 所以你爸爸从印第安纳搬到芝加哥 |
[25:06] | and that’s when you all connected. | 你们是那时候联络上的 |
[25:08] | And I do believe that | 我真的相信 |
[25:09] | you just want what every son wants with that father… | 你只是想要每个儿子都想要的… |
[25:12] | a relationship. | 那种父子关系 |
[25:13] | And you all started meeting up. | 然后你们开始见面 |
[25:15] | One day, I imagine, | 我猜想某一天 |
[25:17] | you brought him over to the basement of my building… | 你带他来到了我的大楼地下室… |
[25:20] | and you all could have just been grabbing things | 你们原本可以只是从储藏室 |
[25:22] | out of the storage units. | 拿点东西出来 |
[25:23] | You could have been showing him | 你可能向他 |
[25:25] | all those cool-ass spiders that are down there | 展示了那些很酷的蜘蛛 |
[25:27] | because I know that’s kind of your thing. | 因为我知道你很喜欢那些 |
[25:29] | And your dad saw an opportunity. | 而你爸爸看到了一个机会 |
[25:35] | I think he had an idea. | 我想他有个主意 |
[25:38] | Let’s make this whole basement a stash house. | 把这整个地下室变成一个藏匿处 |
[25:43] | That’s where the bag, the drugs and the gun came from. | 那袋毒品和枪就是这么来的 |
[25:46] | And I think you tried to keep it secret for as long as you could, | 我想你试图尽量保守这个秘密 |
[25:50] | but you couldn’t help yourself. | 但你忍不住 |
[25:51] | Malik is like your brother. | 马利克就像你的兄弟 |
[25:54] | That’s your best friend. | 是你最好的朋友 |
[25:56] | So, you wanted him to come down there and have a look. | 所以你希望他能下去看一眼 |
[25:59] | He wasn’t supposed to touch it. | 他本不应该碰枪的 |
[26:02] | You didn’t want to disappoint your dad. | 你不想让你爸爸失望 |
[26:04] | You didn’t want him to get mad. | 你不想让他生气 |
[26:06] | So, you tried to grab it back. | 所以你试着把枪抢回来 |
[26:10] | But what I do believe is that you were playing. | 但我真的相信你们只是在玩而已 |
[26:17] | And it went off. | 然后枪走火了 |
[26:25] | Tell me what I got wrong. | 是不是我说的这样 |
[26:40] | Oscar, look at me. | 奥斯卡 看着我 |
[26:45] | Malik didn’t make it. | 马利克没有撑过来 |
[26:52] | He fought like hell. But he did not make it. | 他很努力要活下来 但他失败了 |
[27:01] | And right now, I have to tell you how the system works, Oscar. | 奥斯卡 我现在要告诉你法治系统是怎么运作的 |
[27:07] | And in this system… | 在这个系统里… |
[27:11] | when a child is killed like this… | 当一个孩子像这样被杀害… |
[27:15] | somebody has to take the punishment. | 就有人要承担惩罚 |
[27:18] | And everybody involved has to take accountability. | 所有有关联的人都要承担责任 |
[27:22] | You’ve already done that part. | 你已经承担了你的责任 |
[27:26] | You do not deserve the punishment. | 但你不应该受到惩罚 |
[27:30] | That doesn’t have to be you. Please don’t let that be you. | 受惩罚的人不需要是你 请不要让你自己受罚 |
[27:37] | So, tell me the truth… | 所以告诉我真相… |
[27:42] | who does the bag of drugs and the gun belong to? | 装了毒品和枪的袋子是谁的 |
[27:51] | I told you… it was all my stuff. | 我告诉过你…那些都是我的东西 |
[27:55] | The gun, the drugs, it wasn’t anybody else’s. | 枪和毒品都不是别人的 |
[28:07] | It’s the dad. | 一定是爸爸的 |
[28:09] | The kid just doesn’t want to give him up… Doesn’t want to disappoint him. | 孩子只是不想供出他…不想让他失望 |
[28:11] | All right. What else do we have? | 好吧 我们还有什么线索 |
[28:13] | Nothing. Zapataro’s prints aren’t on the bag, or the dope. | 没了 袋子和毒品上都没有扎帕塔罗的指纹 |
[28:16] | His car came back clean. | 他的车也检查过了 没问题 |
[28:17] | There’s no “D.N.A.” samples in that basement. | 地下室也没采到DNA样本 |
[28:19] | And we can’t place him there on “POD’s,” either. | 公共监视器也没有拍到他 |
[28:21] | Do we have any leads on where he might be running? | 我们有线索能找到他藏身的地方吗 |
[28:23] | Nothing on his “BOLO,” cams, | 通缉令 监视器 什么都没有 |
[28:25] | West Side “C.I.’s”… they haven’t seen or heard a trace of him. | 西区的线人…都没有注意到他的踪影 |
[28:28] | Okay. So, broaden it. | 好吧 那就扩大范围 |
[28:30] | This guy has no roots in Illinois, he’s gonna need help. | 这家伙在伊利诺伊州没有根基 他会需要帮助 |
[28:33] | Hey. I got something. | 嘿 我有发现了 |
[28:35] | Zapataro used his burner to Zelle his landlord rent at that “S.R.O.” | 扎帕塔罗用他的一次性手机 支付房租给那个房东 |
[28:39] | That burner is pinging at a bar on Ashland right now. | 那支一次性手机的定位 现在在阿什兰一家酒吧附近 |
[28:42] | We’ve got him on aggravated battery of the police. Let’s go. | 我们以袭警罪逮捕他 走吧 |
[28:55] | We still got a good ping, Sarge. | 我们还有很强的讯号 警长 |
[28:57] | All right, copy that. Keep eyes. | 好 收到 保持关注 |
[29:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:10] | What? | 什么 |
[29:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[29:13] | We got a problem. | 我们遇到问题了 |
[29:15] | Sarge, | 警长 |
[29:18] | the old blue car across the street from the bar is my father’s car. | 酒吧对面街上那辆蓝色旧车 是我爸爸的车 |
[29:21] | Lew’s. | 卢的 |
[29:22] | Why the hell would your father be in that bar? | 为什么你父亲会在那家酒吧里 |
[29:25] | I don’t know, Sarge. | 我不知道 警长 |
[29:27] | Okay, Kev… go get eyes, confirm it. | 好吧 凯文…去确认看看他在不在 |
[29:31] | Damn. | 该死 |
[30:14] | Yeah, Sarge… Lew and Zapataro are at the bar. | 是的 警长…卢和扎帕塔罗在酒吧里 |
[30:17] | They’re in there together. | 他们一起在里面 |
[30:18] | Kev, does your father know Zapataro? | 凯文 你父亲认识扎帕塔罗吗 |
[30:21] | Not that I know of, Sarge. No. | 据我所知不认识 |
[30:23] | Could they have crossed paths in prison? | 他们在监狱里可能有过交集吗 |
[30:25] | No… Lew was in Illinois, Zapataro was Indiana. | 不…卢在伊利诺伊州 扎帕塔罗在印第安纳州 |
[30:27] | Never in the same place. | 他们从未关押在同一个地方 |
[30:29] | All right, Kev, call Lew. Get him out of there. | 好吧 凯文 打电话给卢叫他离开 |
[30:39] | Hey. Can’t talk. I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我现在不能讲话 稍后回拨给你 |
[30:42] | No, Lew… we’re outside. You gotta come out. | 不 卢…我们在外面 你得出来 |
[30:44] | Come out, Lew. | 出来 卢 |
[30:45] | Nah. I can’t do that right now. | 不 我现在不能出去 |
[30:47] | Trust me. I’ll call you back. | 相信我 我会回拨给你 |
[30:49] | No, Lew… trust me! | 不 卢…相信我 |
[30:50] | Bring yo’ ass outside! | 你赶快出来 |
[30:52] | Lew. | 卢 |
[30:54] | Lew. | 卢 |
[30:58] | Bro, what the hell’s he doing? | 他到底在做什么 |
[31:00] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[31:03] | Sarge, Lew’s not talking. | 警长 卢不跟我谈 |
[31:07] | He’s not coming out. | 他不出来 |
[31:09] | Alright. Listen to me. We move real careful. | 好吧 那我们要小心行事 |
[31:12] | Kev, Kim… get in there, | 凯文 金…进去吧 |
[31:13] | get Lew out The rest of us will surround. | 把卢带出来 我们其他人负责包围 |
[31:17] | We crash once we’ve got Lew out and he’s safe. | 一旦把卢带出来确保他安全 我们就冲进去 |
[31:21] | There ain’t nothin’ free. I need… | 没有免费的东西 我需要… |
[31:24] | I got you. | 我懂 |
[31:25] | I got you. I got something to hold you off today. I got two. | 我懂 我有东西能让你撑过今天 我有两个 |
[31:28] | Two? How long you planning on staying? | 两个 你打算待多久 |
[31:30] | Two weeks. | 两个星期 |
[31:31] | I’m gonna need more than two weeks. | 我需要的时间比两个星期多 |
[31:35] | I’m gonna need uh… two weeks, | 两个星期 我需要… |
[31:38] | I’m gonna need at least like, five. | 我至少需要五个星期吧 |
[31:40] | I just need enough, you know, just to tie me over. | 我需要足够的时间度过难关 |
[31:43] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[31:44] | Nothing, man. It’s just… all of it. | 没什么 只是…看看周围 |
[31:48] | You know it’s just… I’m just trying to negotiate. | 我只是想要试着谈判 |
[31:54] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[31:55] | -Back up! -Stay calm. Stay calm. Go. | – 退后 – 保持冷静 快离开 |
[31:58] | All hell’s breaking loose. | 一切都乱了 |
[31:59] | Okay, we got the east side exit. | 好 我们控制了东侧出口 |
[32:02] | We’re moving to the back of the bar, I’ll hold down there. | 我们移动到酒吧后面 我会在那里掩护 |
[32:04] | Drop the knife! Let him go! | 放下刀子 放开他 |
[32:06] | Get back, pig! | 退后 警察 |
[32:07] | -Come on! -Come on, man. Get off me! | – 快点 – 拜托 放开我 |
[32:09] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[32:10] | I’m okay. I’m okay. Come on. | 我没事 快点 |
[32:12] | Get back, pig! | 退后 警察 |
[32:15] | Drop it! Let him go! | 放下刀子 放开他 |
[32:19] | Get back! | 退后 |
[32:20] | Drop that knife! Let him go! | 放下刀子 放开他 |
[32:22] | Drop the weapon! Drop it! | 放下武器 放下 |
[32:24] | Put your guns down! | 放下你们的枪 |
[32:25] | I’m walking out of here, or he’s dead! | 让我离开 不然他死定了 |
[32:30] | Drop the knife! | 放下刀子 |
[32:31] | Drop the knife! | 放下刀子 |
[32:44] | Fifty-twenty-one, got an offender in custody at Five One and Ashland… | 5021 我们在51街和阿什兰这里拘留了一名罪犯 |
[32:49] | one civilian injured, roll an ambo and some cars. | 一名平民受伤 请派救护车和警车 |
[32:52] | Copy, Fifty-twenty-one. Ambo and back up en route. | 收到 5021 救护车和后援正赶过去 |
[33:03] | Hey, I got him. | 嘿 我抓到他了 |
[33:05] | He needs real stitches. | 他需要好好缝合 |
[33:06] | Okay. Let me talk to him for a second. | 好的 让我跟他谈一下 |
[33:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:11] | I need you to make sense and talk fast at the same time. | 我需要你快速清楚地说明 |
[33:13] | What the hell were you doing in there? | 你到底在那里做什么 |
[33:15] | You know, you made it real clear… | 因为你已经很清楚地表明了… |
[33:17] | you weren’t gonna do a damn thing for Oscar. | 你不会为奥斯卡做任何事情 |
[33:20] | So, I did. | 所以 我做了 |
[33:22] | I talked to an old “cellie”… | 我跟一个老狱友谈过… |
[33:23] | he told me Zapataro was looking for a place to lay low. | 他告诉我扎帕塔罗在找地方暂时栖身 |
[33:27] | So, I found him. | 所以我找到了他 |
[33:28] | I told him I’d give him a place to hide, | 我告诉他 如果他给我一些毒品 |
[33:31] | if he’d give me some dope. | 我就给他一个藏身之地 |
[33:32] | I mean, that’s what you need right? | 那就是你需要的对吧 |
[33:34] | To prove those drugs were his product? | 证明那些毒品是他在卖的 |
[33:36] | A sample of dope “woulda” done that. | 一个毒品样本就能证明这一点 |
[33:37] | When the hell when you gonna give me that plan, Lew? | 你打算什么时候告诉我这个计划 卢 |
[33:41] | Huh? | 说啊 |
[33:43] | We don’t have any of that on the books. | 我们没有做任何纪录 |
[33:44] | You could have violated your parole, and that could have been a lot worse. | 你差点就违反了假释条件 情况可能会变得更糟 |
[33:52] | Did you even get the dope? | 你有拿到毒品吗 |
[33:53] | No… | 没有… |
[33:55] | ’cause you stopped me. | 因为你阻止了我 |
[33:58] | So, we got anything to prove those drugs belonged to Zapataro? | 所以 我们有什么证据能证明那些毒品是扎帕塔罗的 |
[34:02] | Anything at all? | 有什么证据吗 |
[34:04] | And that gun? | 那把枪呢 |
[34:06] | Anything? | 有什么证据 |
[34:09] | No, I didn’t think so. | 不 我想不会有 |
[34:12] | We both did real good for the kid. | 我们都为那孩子尽了全力 |
[34:17] | You fought with the police, | 你和警察打斗 |
[34:18] | you held a knife to a man’s throat. | 你用刀子抵住一个人的喉咙 |
[34:21] | I mean, you’re gonna do time no matter what happens. | 我告诉你 你不管怎样都会坐牢 |
[34:24] | So, what do we have to talk about? | 那我们还要谈什么 |
[34:27] | Your son, Oscar. | 你儿子 奥斯卡 |
[34:31] | We don’t want him doing time, too. | 我们不希望他也去坐牢 |
[34:35] | What’s that got to do with me? | 这和我有什么关系 |
[34:39] | Everything. | 大有关系 |
[34:40] | He’s your kid. | 他是你的孩子 |
[34:45] | We know it was your gun that killed Malik Thompson. | 我们知道是你的枪杀死了马利克·汤普森 |
[34:48] | We know it was your dope in that bag. | 我们知道那袋子里的毒品是你的 |
[34:53] | You just got to tell us that’s right and Oscar goes home. | 你只要承认了 奥斯卡就能回家 |
[35:05] | Nope. Wasn’t mine. | 不 那不是我的 |
[35:07] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[35:07] | It wasn’t mine. None of it. | 不是我的 通通都不是 |
[35:10] | Listen to me… | 听我说… |
[35:11] | You’re gonna do time, regardless. | 无论如何 你都要坐牢 |
[35:14] | We’re giving you a layup right now. | 我们现在给你一个机会 |
[35:15] | It ain’t gonna cost you a damn thing to just let your son go home, | 让你儿子回家好好过日子 |
[35:18] | and have a full life. | 不会让你付出任何代价 |
[35:19] | You think I’m admitting to new charges? | 你以为我会承认新的指控 |
[35:20] | That is your boy. That’s your son. | 他是你的孩子 你的儿子啊 |
[35:25] | I know you think that means something to me. | 我知道你以为这对我很重要 |
[35:28] | It doesn’t. | 并非如此 |
[35:31] | So, let me get this straight… | 所以 我厘清一下… |
[35:35] | you’re gonna let your twelve-year-old boy do time for you? | 你要让你12岁的孩子替你服刑 |
[35:37] | That’s your decision. | 这是你的打算 |
[35:42] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[35:43] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[35:51] | So, what do we got? | 有什么发现吗 |
[35:53] | Nothing new. | 没有新东西 |
[35:54] | We tried the state lab, “D.E.A.” | 我们尝试了州实验室 缉毒局 |
[35:56] | We can’t tie the insignia on the dope or the cut to any previous cases. | 都没办法把那批毒品跟之前的案件连起来 |
[36:00] | Weapon’s a bust, too. | 枪也没办法 |
[36:01] | It’s a street gun… it’s bought and sold a dozen times. | 就是一把街头常见的枪… 被转手了很多次 |
[36:03] | And no new hits on “D.N.A.” | DNA也没有查到新证据 |
[36:05] | We’re at the bottom of the barrel. | 我们已经没戏唱了 |
[36:07] | Sarge… | 警长… |
[36:11] | we still got one person that can hand us the truth. | 还有一个人可以告诉我们真相 |
[36:21] | Yeah. I need a minute alone with Oscar. | 我想和奥斯卡单独待一会 |
[36:23] | I don’t know about that. | 我不知道这样好不好 |
[36:25] | You can stay right there in the observation room, | 你可以待在观察室里 |
[36:27] | you’ll have it all on video. | 你可以看到所有影像 |
[36:28] | Come in and stop me whenever you need to. | 随时都能进来阻止我 |
[36:30] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[36:40] | Time’s up, Oscar. | 时间到了 奥斯卡 |
[36:43] | Your dad’s down the hall. | 你爸爸在走廊那头 |
[36:44] | He’s getting arrested. | 他要被逮捕了 |
[36:45] | And we’re going to have to arrest you, too… | 我们也将不得不逮捕你… |
[36:47] | unless you give us the truth about the bag of drugs and the gun. | 除非你告诉我们那袋毒品和枪的真相 |
[36:52] | They were your dad’s. | 那些是你爸爸的 |
[36:55] | No, they were mine. | 不 那些是我的 |
[37:07] | Oscar, I need you to see something. | 奥斯卡 我要让你看个东西 |
[37:10] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:13] | And I’m not showing you this to hurt you. | 我给你看这个不是为了伤害你 |
[37:16] | I just want to save you from a life of juvie. | 我只是不希望你变成少年犯 |
[37:19] | I want to save you from a life of thinking that that man deserves you. | 不希望你认为那个男人配得上当你爸爸 |
[37:29] | It wasn’t mine. None of it. | 不是我的 通通都不是 |
[37:30] | Listen to me… | 听我说… |
[37:31] | You’re gonna do time, regardless. | 无论如何 你都要坐牢 |
[37:34] | We’re giving you a layup right now. | 我们现在给你一个机会 |
[37:35] | It ain’t gonna cost you a damn thing to just let your son go home, | 让你儿子回家好好过日子 |
[37:38] | and have a full life. | 不会让你付出任何代价 |
[37:40] | You think I’m admitting to new charges? | 你以为我会承认新的指控 |
[37:43] | That is your boy. That’s your son. | 他是你的孩子 你的儿子啊 |
[37:48] | I know you think that means something to me. | 我知道你以为这对我很重要 |
[37:51] | It doesn’t. | 并非如此 |
[37:55] | So, let me get this straight… | 所以 我厘清一下… |
[37:57] | you’re gonna let your twelve-year-old boy do time for you? | 你要让你12岁的孩子替你服刑 |
[37:59] | That’s your decision? | 这是你的打算 |
[38:03] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[38:07] | If I tell you the truth… will you stop it? | 如果我告诉你真相…你能不能别再放了 |
[38:15] | You gonna send my dad away? | 你会把我爸爸送走吗 |
[38:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:22] | I have to. | 我必须这么做 |
[38:25] | Can I ask you one more thing? | 我能再问你一件事吗 |
[38:29] | Anything. | 你问吧 |
[38:31] | You think I could still visit him… in jail? | 你觉得我还能去监狱看他吗 |
[38:56] | Zapataro’s in for life. | 扎帕塔罗会被判终身监禁了 |
[38:59] | Got Oscar to talk. | 我让奥斯卡说了实话 |
[39:01] | He said he saw his dad selling over there in Fifth City. | 他说他看到他爸爸在第五城那边卖毒品 |
[39:05] | We got some Buyers to “I.D.” him in a lineup. | 我们找到了一些买家指认他 |
[39:07] | So, you did good. | 所以 你做得很好 |
[39:12] | And Oscar? | 那奥斯卡呢 |
[39:14] | “A.S.A.” agrees… | 州助理检察官同意… |
[39:15] | Oscar didn’t mean to hurt anybody. | 奥斯卡无意伤害任何人 |
[39:16] | So, he’s at home with his mom and his sister. | 所以他和他妈妈和姐姐一起回家了 |
[39:22] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[39:27] | Look, | 听着 |
[39:30] | that move to buy dope off of Zapataro… that was actually good. | 从扎帕塔罗那里买毒品的举动…你做了对的事 |
[39:39] | I should have trusted you. | 我应该要相信你 |
[39:41] | All these kids in the neighborhood, | 这附近的所有孩子 |
[39:44] | they remind me of you. | 都让我想起了你 |
[39:47] | What I missed. | 想起我所错过的 |
[39:49] | That’s why I’ve been trying to help them. | 所以我才一直努力帮助他们 |
[39:52] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[39:54] | do something right this time. | 希望这次我能做对些什么 |
[39:58] | Well… | 嗯… |
[40:02] | You gotta trust me, too. | 你也得相信我 |
[40:05] | I told you we’d gonna do right by that boy. | 我告诉过你我们会帮助那个男孩 |
[40:08] | It’s what we do. | 我们就会做到 |
[40:10] | It’s what I do. | 我就会做到 |
[40:11] | Yeah, I see that. | 是啊 我现在知道了 |
[40:14] | Thing is… that part of you… | 只是…那个部分的你… |
[40:18] | that didn’t come from me. | 并不是来自我 |
[40:25] | We don’t know each other real well. | 我们并不太了解彼此 |
[40:32] | Uh… | 呃… |
[40:39] | What you know about radiators? | 那你对暖气了解多少 |
[40:43] | Missus Banks, up there in “Three-F,” | 三楼F室的班克斯太太 |
[40:45] | she got a knock in her radiator. | 她的暖气出了问题 |
[40:49] | I wouldn’t know where to start. | 我不知道要怎么修理 |
[40:51] | Gotta use the bleed valve. | 得用排气阀 |
[40:53] | Bleed valve… what’s that? | 排气阀…那是什么 |
[40:55] | When air gets stuck up in there, it bumps up against the hot water. | 有气体卡在里面时会把热水堵回去 |
[40:58] | That’s the knock. | 所以就不热了 |
[41:00] | You gotta bleed it out… | 你得把气体放掉… |
[41:02] | release that pressure. | 把压力放掉 |
[41:04] | Then you can start it up new again. | 然后就可以重开了 |
[41:06] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[41:10] | Mm. | 嗯 |