时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Samantha Beck and her father Richard | 萨曼莎·贝克与她父亲理查德 |
[00:06] | are manufacturing and running mass amounts of meth. | 在制造分销大量冰毒 |
[00:09] | I could go under. | 我可以做卧底 |
[00:10] | Richard is a white supremacist. | 理查德是白人至上主义者 |
[00:12] | And he’s feeding it to his grandchild. | 还把这套东西灌输给外孙 |
[00:15] | Our buyer’s got more product coming. | 我的买家后续还有更多货 |
[00:17] | Don’t you get paid in cash? | 他不付你现金吗 |
[00:18] | With my dad, it’s not always in cash. | 在我爸这里 他并不总是付现金 |
[00:21] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[00:21] | Supplies for the end. | 终局的物资 |
[00:24] | I was just too scared, too numb. | 我只是太害怕 太麻木 |
[00:29] | It’s not that I didn’t feel the same way that he did. | 但并不代表我跟他感受不一样 |
[00:33] | I did. I always have. | 我跟他感受一样 从来都一样 |
[01:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:05] | Good Morning. | 早啊 |
[01:08] | Some night. | 这晚真疯狂 |
[01:09] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊… |
[01:17] | Hey, I, uh… | 嘿 我… |
[01:20] | I don’t want this to just be… you know? | 我不希望这只是…你知道吗 |
[01:27] | Me neither. | 我也不想 |
[01:30] | Feels different. | 感觉很不一样 |
[01:48] | No. No. No. leave it. | 别…别管它 |
[01:50] | -It’s your undercover phone. -I don’t care. Leave it. | – 是你的卧底电话响了 – 让它响 别管了 |
[01:53] | No… | 不… |
[02:01] | Samantha Beck. | 是萨曼莎·贝克 |
[02:05] | Callum wants to show me his new Magic The Gathering card. | 卡伦想给我看他最新的万智牌 |
[02:08] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[02:09] | Man, a month undercover | 我当了一个月的卧底 |
[02:11] | and this is as close I am to busting Richard Beck. | 这是最接近抓到理查德·贝克的一刻 |
[02:13] | I’m at Magic cards. | 陪他外孙玩万智牌 |
[02:15] | It’s just gonna take time, Adam. | 这是需要时间的 亚当 |
[02:17] | The man never gets close to the drugs. | 这个人从不接近毒品 |
[02:19] | Well, Samantha will give you more. | 等你跟萨曼莎和她家人熟络起来 |
[02:21] | The closer you get to her and her family, she will. | 她会给你更多消息的 一定会 |
[02:22] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 也不敢确定 |
[02:23] | She doesn’t talk to me any more about whatever “The End” is, | 她绝口不谈“终局”的事 |
[02:26] | about the supplies they’re gathering. | 也不谈她拿的到底是什么物资 |
[02:28] | Hasn’t talked to me about whatever it is her dad’s planning. | 对于他爸的计划 她绝口不提 |
[02:31] | And I don’t even know if she really knows. | 我都不确定她是不是真的了解 |
[02:34] | Hey, it will come. | 机会总会来的 |
[02:35] | We’ll get there together. | 我们会一起见证 |
[02:36] | We just need a moment. | 只需要一点时间 |
[02:39] | One in. | 一点时间 |
[02:44] | -You are making this hard. -It’ll come. | – 下你的床太难了 – 会来的 |
[02:54] | I’ll be back soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[02:55] | All good. Do your thing. | 没事 你安心去忙吧 |
[02:58] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[02:59] | I’m going to work, Bumblebee. | 要去工作 大黄蜂 |
[03:01] | But It’s the weekend. | 可是今天是周末呀 |
[03:02] | Yeah, well… | 是没错… |
[03:03] | you know, unfortunately, bad guys… they don’t take the day off. | 不幸的是 坏人是不过周末的 |
[03:09] | See you later. | 一会见 |
[03:10] | Okay, Dad. | 好的 爸爸 |
[03:27] | -Morning. -Hey. | – 早啊 – 嗨 |
[03:28] | Hi. Just robbed the donut shop… | 嗨 我抢了甜甜圈店… |
[03:30] | so let’s dig in before the cops get here. | 大家赶紧开动 别等警察找上门了 |
[03:32] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[03:33] | Hey, man. | 嘿 小伙子 |
[03:34] | Look! I got a super rare Echo Fighter card. | 你看 我拿到一张 超稀有的回声战士卡 |
[03:37] | Well, look at you. | 真不错 |
[03:38] | You know what they say… | 知道大家都怎么说吗… |
[03:40] | only the best kids get the good cards. | 最棒的孩子才能收到最棒的卡 |
[03:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:45] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[03:49] | Come on, kid. | 来吧 孩子 |
[03:50] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧… |
[03:56] | We’re going again, you ready? | 我们再来一次 准备好了吗 |
[03:57] | Yeah! | 准备好了 |
[04:03] | Yeah! | 好了 |
[04:04] | Nicely done, buddy. | 做得漂亮 小家伙 |
[04:06] | Nice job, Cal. | 做得好 小卡 |
[04:09] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[04:11] | Again? | 又睡不着吗 |
[04:15] | Why am I getting the feeling that | 为什么我有种感觉 |
[04:16] | this is becoming a new Round Two Bedtime Routine kind of thing? | 今后都要哄睡两次你才肯睡觉了 |
[04:20] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 我们走 |
[04:22] | Hey. Can you help me with this? | 能帮我弄一下这个吗 |
[04:24] | You can’t sleep, bud? | 你睡不着吗 |
[04:25] | No. | 不 |
[04:26] | The slide-stock’s jammed. | 后座托卡住了 |
[04:28] | Slide-stock? | 后座托 |
[04:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:30] | Who taught you that word? | 这个词你从哪学的 |
[04:32] | My Grandpa. | 外公教的 |
[04:33] | He let me shoot his rifle at the Mill once. | 有次在磨坊 他让我用他的步枪玩射击 |
[04:38] | Last summer. | 是去年夏天了 |
[04:41] | All right, well, this is a toy. | 这是个玩具 |
[04:42] | So, no slide-stock. | 所以没有后座托 |
[04:48] | Looks like your ammo was a piece of candy. So… | 看来卡住的是块糖 所以… |
[04:50] | Cally, you gotta get back to bed, okay? | 卡伦 你得回去睡觉了 |
[04:52] | Read if you have to, but you better be in bed. | 睡不着就看书 但必须躺在床上 |
[04:59] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[05:00] | It’s another Dale problem. | 戴尔又惹麻烦了 |
[05:01] | My dad wants me to go to his house and help his sorry ass. | 我爸想要我去他家 帮他善后 |
[05:04] | Why’s he keep that guy around? | 他为什么还留着那家伙 |
[05:06] | ‘Cause he’s known him since he was a kid. | 他从小就跟着我爸爸混了 |
[05:09] | It’s like the son my dad never had. | 我爸一直视他为己出 |
[05:11] | What’d he do now? | 他这次又做了什么 |
[05:12] | I don’t know. It sounds serious. | 不知道 听起来很严重 |
[05:15] | Where am I going to find a sitter? | 我上哪里去找保姆啊 |
[05:18] | Why don’t you let me handle it? | 不如我去帮你处理吧 |
[05:20] | I know Dale, we’ve been loading trucks together, he knows me. | 我认识戴尔 我们一起给卡车装过货 他认识我 |
[05:23] | You can stay with Callum. | 你就留下来陪卡伦 |
[05:24] | Give me a chance to actually prove to your dad | 给我一个向你爸爸证明 |
[05:26] | that I’m actually worth something. | 自己价值的机会 |
[05:29] | Let me take it. | 让我去吧 |
[05:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:45] | Hey, Dale? Yo, you here? | 嘿 戴尔 你在吗 |
[05:47] | It’s Adam. Sam sent me. | 我是亚当 小萨派我来的 |
[05:50] | They sent the new guy? Jesus. | 他们派了新人过来 真服了 |
[05:52] | I got this, you didn’t have to come, | 我自己行的 你不用过来 |
[05:54] | I don’t need a damn babysitter watching me. | 我也不需要别人来给我当保姆 |
[05:58] | What’s that smell? Is that bleach? | 什么味道 是漂白剂吗 |
[06:03] | Yes, man, that’s bleach. | 没错 是漂白剂 |
[06:05] | Smell the bleach. | 你闻闻 |
[06:06] | Take a whiff, | 好好闻一闻 |
[06:07] | go back and report to Sammy and Richard that I’m good. | 去告诉小萨和理查德我搞定了 |
[06:10] | No, I’m just doing what I’m told. | 不 我只会奉命行事 |
[06:11] | You know how it is. | 你懂的 |
[06:12] | What is all this? | 这是要干什么 |
[06:17] | You know what… | 这样吧… |
[06:20] | road trip, new guy. | 我带你这个新手来场自由行 |
[06:21] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 我们走吧 |
[06:23] | Shut the door. | 把门关上 |
[06:29] | You taste that new batch of “Tina?” | 你尝过那批新货了吗 |
[06:31] | Haven’t gotten near the product. | 我还没接触到产品 |
[06:34] | It’s like drinking a keg of Red Bull, man. | 感觉就像喝了一桶红牛 |
[06:37] | I been up for like forty-eight hours. | 我都48小时没合眼了 |
[06:41] | You ever wonder what happens if you like, never sleep? | 你有想过要是一直不睡会怎样吗 |
[06:44] | I heard you hallucinate, like see bats and stuff. | 我听说人会产生幻觉 看到蝙蝠之类的 |
[06:49] | How’d you get those cuts on your hand? | 你手上的伤是怎么弄的 |
[06:52] | Just got in a little scrap, that’s all. | 打了一场小架而已 |
[06:56] | A little scrap? | 小架 |
[06:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:59] | What are we doing, Dale? | 我们这是要去干嘛 戴尔 |
[07:24] | Nothing like a fire in the winter, huh! | 没有比冬天生火更幸福的事了吧 |
[07:28] | See, clothes, shoes, even threw my damn underwear in there, alright? | 衣服 鞋子 我还把自己的内裤扔进去 |
[07:35] | It’s like it never happened. | 就像什么都没发生 |
[07:38] | Never happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[07:47] | No, Dale’s not gonna talk to me. | 戴尔不会对我开口的 |
[07:48] | He wouldn’t say a word to me the entire drive back, | 他回来的路上一言不发 |
[07:50] | but I’m telling you, that man he did something. | 但我敢确定 那家伙肯定做了些什么 |
[07:52] | It was something bad. | 肯定做了坏事 |
[07:53] | There was a hell of a lot of blood on those clothes. | 因为那些衣服上沾满血迹 |
[07:55] | Forensics came up empty on the fire. | 法医在燃烧现场什么都没找到 |
[07:57] | No blood, no “D.N.A.” | 没有血迹 也没有DNA |
[07:58] | No homicides or assaults | 昨晚也没有凶杀 |
[08:00] | with a cutting instrument reported last night. | 和持械袭击案情上报 |
[08:01] | And no one showed up at any of the hospitals with laceration wounds. | 医院也没有接到开放伤病人 |
[08:05] | Dale’s phone been off for about forty-eight hours | 戴尔把手机关了48小时 |
[08:07] | so it’s going to be hard as hell to track him down that way. | 照这么下去 追查他非常困难 |
[08:09] | I think we gotta bring him in. | 我们得把他带进来问话 |
[08:11] | If we bring him in, you’ll be made. The case will be blown. | 但抓他进来 你身份会暴露 这个案子会失败 |
[08:14] | This man… | 这个人… |
[08:16] | he did something. He committed a crime. | 他肯定做了点什么 他肯定犯了罪 |
[08:18] | Alright, so find out what the crime was first. | 那先查清他犯的是什么罪 |
[08:20] | Then bring him in without getting burned. | 再抓他进来 别惹火上身 |
[08:23] | Go ahead and start with his car. | 不如你们从他的车开始查 |
[08:24] | If he was driving it last night, might be blood or forensics in it. | 既然昨晚是他开车 里面或许能找到血迹或法律证据 |
[08:27] | If we seize his car on the books, we’re in the same problem, | 但要是查封他的车 也会面临 |
[08:30] | Ruz’s cover’s blown. | 暴露鲁塞身份的问题 |
[08:32] | All right. So, get creative. | 所以大家可以开开脑洞 |
[08:33] | Secure the warrant, just don’t serve it. | 先拿到搜查令 但不要用 |
[08:42] | Richard, I don’t need someone following me around doing things | 理查德 你不需要派人跟着我 |
[08:45] | that I’ve been doing for you for how many years? | 这种事我都为你做过多少年了 |
[08:46] | How many years I been doing this? How… | 我都入行多久了… |
[08:48] | No one’s gonna find out a God damned thing! | 绝对不会被人发现的 |
[08:55] | What’s up, man? | 你好啊 |
[08:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:57] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[08:59] | I’m all right. I’m always all right. Come on in. | 没事 我一直都很好 请进 |
[09:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:03] | Richard. How you doing, sir? | 理查德 你还好吗 先生 |
[09:05] | Fine, just fine. | 还行 只是还行 |
[09:15] | Damn. What’s up with the boss? | 该死 我们的老板怎么了 |
[09:17] | I don’t know. Hates Mondays I guess. | 不知道 大概是他讨厌星期一吧 |
[09:22] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[09:24] | Checking on you. | 来看看你 |
[09:26] | Thought you could use a drink. | 想着陪你喝一杯 |
[09:27] | You know, last night, I was just following orders. | 我昨晚真的只是奉命行事 |
[09:31] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[09:32] | It’s all good. | 没事 |
[09:34] | I could definitely use a drink. | 喝一杯就喝一杯 |
[09:35] | All right. Hell yeah. | 太好了 |
[09:37] | Let’s go. I’ll drive. | 那走吧 我来开车 |
[10:03] | How long you gonna be? | 你需要多久 |
[10:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:14] | You’ve done this before. | 看来你做过这种事啊 |
[10:16] | Sin comentarios. | 被你发现了 |
[10:19] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:22] | Techs did a deep dive on the Firebird | 技术人员认真检查了那辆火鸟 |
[10:24] | and Dale got the carpets professionally cleaned, | 戴尔把地毯清理得很干净 |
[10:26] | like recently… | 感觉在我们去之前… |
[10:27] | damn near three hours before we got there. | 他刚刚清理完 |
[10:29] | Yeah. They found a few pebbles of fresh “cold patch” asphalt | 对 但他们在轮舱内发现了刚铺好的 |
[10:31] | in the wheel wells. | 沥青卵石 |
[10:32] | Okay. | 很好 |
[10:33] | You check with Streets and Sanitation? | 你们联络过公共清洁队了吗 |
[10:35] | Yes, Sir. Twenty-five crews out there every day filling potholes. | 联络过了 他们每天派出25个铺路队 |
[10:38] | And we’ve got a list of a hundred streets approximately, | 也就是大概100多条街道 |
[10:40] | but at least it narrows somewhat. | 但至少现在有个大致范围了 |
[10:42] | “C-PIC” reached out to me. | 犯罪预防与信息中心联络了我 |
[10:44] | Sent over this video. | 发来一段录像 |
[10:51] | Traffic-cam caught Dale’s Firebird going fast down a side street | 交通监视器拍到戴尔的那辆火鸟 在一条小路上飞速驶过 |
[10:55] | three blocks from Ashland on the near West Side. | 离近西区的阿什兰有三个街区 |
[10:57] | What’s the name of that side street? | 那条小路叫什么名字 |
[10:58] | Yeah. Looks like it’s North Troy. | 看起来像北特洛伊 |
[11:00] | Yeah. North Troy was repaved yesterday. | 对 北特洛伊昨天重铺过路 |
[11:03] | Okay, nine-fifty-one. | 好的 那时是9点51分 |
[11:04] | Two hours later Dale’s calling for help. | 两小时后戴尔打电话求救 |
[11:07] | So, what’s on that street? | 这条小路上都有什么 |
[11:09] | Not much. Bunch of old houses. Chinese restaurant. Laundromat. | 没什么 几座老房子 中餐馆 自助洗衣店 |
[11:13] | Okay. So, search every inch of North Troy. Come on. | 搜索北特洛伊街 一寸都别放过 快 |
[11:15] | Boots on the ground. Let’s go. | 行动起来 大家走 |
[11:16] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[11:18] | All right. Thanks, Kim. | 好的 谢谢你 金 |
[11:19] | Laundromat’s clear. Nothing on the rest of the block. | 自助洗衣店已排除 其他区域也都正常 |
[11:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:25] | This place should be open. | 这里应该开着门才对吧 |
[11:34] | Torres. Side door. | 托利斯 侧门 |
[11:56] | Chicago “P.D.!” Anybody in here? | 芝加哥警署 里面有人吗 |
[12:29] | Bodies. | 有尸体 |
[12:42] | 5021O… Five-zero-two-one Ocean… | |
[12:44] | Go ahead, Ocean. | 请讲 O号 |
[12:45] | We got two “D.O.A.’s.” Two-oh-two North Troy. | 发现两具尸体 在北特洛伊街202号 |
[12:49] | Roll the crime lab, | 请派罪证化验室的过来 |
[12:50] | have patrol shut down the block and secure the perimeter. | 让巡警封锁街区及周边 |
[12:54] | Copy, Ocean. | 收到 O号 |
[12:55] | Crime lab and units en route. | 罪证化验室和增援已出动 |
[13:08] | Chan and Myeong Rae. Owners. | 店主是雷晨和雷梦 |
[13:11] | Ran this place for seventeen years. | 在这里开店17年了 |
[13:13] | Second Generation immigrants, just trying to live the dream. | 都是二代移民 来美国只为实现梦想 |
[13:17] | Cash register wasn’t even touched so it couldn’t have been a robbery. | 收银机都没动 所以不可能是抢劫 |
[13:20] | They were targeted. | 他们被针对了 |
[13:22] | And what the hell am I looking at? | 这写的是什么鬼意思 |
[13:24] | Why they were targeted. | 他们被针对的原因 |
[13:25] | “Neuer Tag.” It’s German for New Day. | 他们的店名是德语“新的一天”的意思 |
[13:27] | It was a Nazi rallying cry. | 这是纳粹的战斗口号 |
[13:29] | We got a hate crime. | 这是一起仇恨犯罪 |
[13:34] | All right. What else? | 好 还有什么 |
[13:35] | “T.O.D.” was around nine-thirty last night. | 死亡时间为昨晚9点半左右 |
[13:37] | Each of the victims got at least twenty sharp force injuries. | 两位受害者身上各有20多处利刃伤 |
[13:40] | Deep cuts. | 刺得很深 |
[13:40] | Rage kill. | 愤怒杀人 |
[13:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:43] | All right, grab the team. Canvass the block, | 召集小队 彻查整个街区 |
[13:44] | check “POD’s,” find me a witness. | 检查警用监视器 找到目击者 |
[13:47] | We are going to use this. | 我们要利用这个案子 |
[13:48] | We are going to make this case on Dale for these murders, | 我们要抓到凶手 以保释为条件 |
[13:51] | and then flip him for Richard. | 然后要他们出卖理查德 |
[13:53] | I want both of them. | 两个我都要 |
[13:54] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 行动吧 |
[13:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:00] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:01] | Yeah. All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[14:03] | Yo, Sarge. Techs said they did not find | 警长 技术人员说在餐厅 |
[14:05] | Dale’s “D.N.A.” at the restaurant. | 没有发现戴尔的DNA |
[14:07] | We know he was driving five blocks away. | 我们知道他在案发现场附近 |
[14:09] | We could bring him in. Squeeze him. Lie about the blood. | 可以先抓他进来 向他施压 谎称找到了他的血迹 |
[14:12] | No, we need more. | 不 我们需要更多 |
[14:13] | I might have it. | 我可能有 |
[14:15] | Security from a tire shop behind the restaurant caught something. | 餐馆后面轮胎店的监控拍到了一些东西 |
[14:22] | This is nine-forty-one last night. | 这是昨晚9点41分 |
[14:29] | All right. Too short. That sure as hell ain’t Dale. | 太矮了 肯定不是戴尔 |
[14:32] | Wait. Rewind it. Go back to the car. | 等等 倒回去 看那辆车 |
[14:35] | All right, can anyone make out that plate? | 有人能看清楚车牌吗 |
[14:38] | Okay. Illinois tags for sure. | 那肯定是伊利诺伊州的车牌吧 |
[14:41] | “F-L-N… F-L-N-eight… something. | FLN…FLN8…之类的 |
[14:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:45] | Oh, wait. Back it up. | 等等 你再倒回去 |
[14:47] | That guy right there, | 那个人 |
[14:48] | you see he’s wearing an apron or something. | 看到了吗 他好像穿着围裙之类的 |
[14:49] | He could be a bus boy. | 或许是餐馆的小弟 |
[14:50] | Yeah, Kev. I think you’re right. | 是啊 凯文 有可能 |
[14:52] | I got a two-thousand-sixteen Kia. | 我查到一辆2016年的起亚 |
[14:53] | The plates are “F-L-N-eight-two-two-C.” | 车牌是“FLN822C” |
[14:55] | The car comes back to a Ken Mao. | 车主是毛肯 |
[14:57] | Got “W-two’s” for the last two years at Rae’s restaurant. | 过去两年的报税地点是雷的餐厅 |
[15:00] | No sheet. The timing’s right, I think we got a witness. | 没有案底 时间又能对上 他就是目击证人了 |
[15:03] | All right, Kim… you and Hailey, Get him in here. | 很好 金…你跟海莉把他带来问话 |
[15:05] | All right. Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[15:08] | Chicago “P.D.!” Ken Mao. Are you in there? | 芝加哥警署 毛肯 你在里面吗 |
[15:14] | Excuse me, | 打扰一下 |
[15:15] | I’m Detective Upton, this is Officer Burgess. | 我是厄普顿警探 这是伯吉斯警官 |
[15:17] | We’re looking for your neighbor. Have you seen him? | 我们想找你邻居 你见过他吗 |
[15:19] | I… I saw him come home last night. | 我…我昨晚见到他回家了 |
[15:21] | He uh… He was crying real bad. | 他…他哭得很厉害 |
[15:24] | Do you think something bad happened to him? | 他出了什么事情吗 |
[15:27] | -Ken? -We don’t ma’am. | – 肯 – 还不知道 女士 |
[15:28] | Thank you for your time. | 感谢您的配合 |
[15:31] | Ken? | 肯 |
[15:56] | Clear. | 安全 |
[16:08] | Ken, are you in there? | 肯 你在里面吗 |
[16:09] | Get out! I’ve got a gun! | 滚出去 我有枪 |
[16:11] | Ken! We’re police. | 肯 我们是警察 |
[16:13] | Okay, I know that you’re scared. | 好吗 我知道你很害怕 |
[16:14] | But we just want to talk to you about last night. | 我们只想问问你昨晚的事 |
[16:16] | Ken, I’m gonna slide my “I.D.” to you, all right? | 肯 我把证件推进去给你看 |
[16:21] | I’m opening the door now, okay? | 我现在要开门了 好吗 |
[16:26] | Get your finger off the trigger. | 把手从扳机上拿开 |
[16:29] | Ken, listen to me… | 肯 听我说… |
[16:30] | Get your finger off the trigger. | 手从扳机上拿开 |
[16:33] | Put your gun down! | 把枪放下 |
[16:35] | Ken, look at me. | 肯 看着我 |
[16:37] | Look at my badge. | 这是我的警徽 |
[16:39] | Okay? Look at my badge. | 好吗 看看我的警微 |
[16:41] | We’re police, we are who we say we are. | 我们是警察 我们就不会骗你的 |
[16:44] | You got to put the gun down now. | 你得把枪放下 |
[16:47] | Put the gun down now! | 马上把枪放下 |
[16:49] | Sorry… sorry. | 对不起… |
[16:56] | Did you get the man? | 你抓到那个人了吗 |
[17:07] | Uh, I was… washing dishes. | 我…当时正在洗碗 |
[17:11] | And I caught a glimpse of this big masked guy | 然后看到一个戴着头套 个子挺高的家伙 |
[17:16] | running into the back office. | 跑进后面的办公室 |
[17:18] | He had a knife. And I just… | 他手里还拿着刀 我… |
[17:23] | I froze. | 我就僵住了 |
[17:26] | He was yelling at them… | 他对他们破口大骂… |
[17:28] | something about how they ruined the block. | 说他们毁掉了这个街区 |
[17:31] | Said he, uh… he used to live around there. | 说他…他以前就住这一带 |
[17:35] | Then I… I heard uh… stabs, screaming. | 然后 我…我听到刺的声音和尖叫声 |
[17:42] | And I went to grab my phone to call nine-one-one, | 我本来想去拿手机报警 |
[17:45] | but I couldn’t… I couldn’t find it. | 但我…我找不到 |
[17:47] | I panicked… | 我慌了… |
[17:50] | And, uh… | 然后… |
[17:55] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[17:56] | No. I just curled up in a ball. | 不 我只敢蜷缩成一团 |
[18:02] | I…I should’ve done more. | 我…我本来可以做点什么的 |
[18:06] | I thought the guy might’ve seen me… | 可是我怕被他看到 |
[18:08] | so I just… I ran home and then I hid. | 所以就…跑回家躲了起来 |
[18:14] | Did you see anything specific about him? | 你看到他的什么特征了吗 |
[18:20] | No, um… | 没有… |
[18:22] | But I remember the knife. | 但我记得那把刀的样子 |
[18:23] | It was big. | 是把大刀 |
[18:25] | Maybe six inches, a green handle. | 大概六寸长 绿色把手 |
[18:29] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[18:29] | -That’s a good detail. Yeah… -Yeah. | – 这很有用 是啊… – 是啊 |
[18:34] | The Raes… they um… they treated me like a son. And… | 雷一家…他们把我当成亲儿子一样… |
[18:43] | someone just slaughters them? | 他们就这么被杀掉了 |
[18:52] | I’ll get the paper started. | 我先去准备文件 |
[18:57] | Ava’s mom. | 是艾娃的妈妈 |
[18:58] | The girls are done with dinner. | 女孩们吃完晚餐了 |
[19:00] | I gotta go get Mack from Ferrara’s. | 我得去费雷拉餐厅接玛凯 |
[19:02] | Listen, let me go get her. | 听着 我去接她吧 |
[19:06] | I could use the air. | 正好出去透透气 |
[19:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:29] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[19:31] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[19:33] | Sam? What are you… What are you doing here? | 小萨 你…你怎么在这里 |
[19:35] | Looking for you. | 来找你啊 |
[19:36] | Look, it’s an emergency. My dad said not to call or text. | 有个紧急情况 我爸不让我在电话里说 |
[19:39] | Okay. How’d you know I would be here? | 好吧 你怎么知道我会在这里 |
[19:43] | Look, I’ve seen you here. You come for dinner. | 我看过你来这里吃晚餐 |
[19:45] | You’ve seen me here when? | 你什么时候看过我 |
[19:46] | -Look, why does it matter? -You’ve seen me when, Sam? | – 听着 这哪里重要了 – 你什么时候看到我的 小萨 |
[19:50] | When we first met. I followed you for a couple days | 我们刚认识时 我跟踪了你几天 |
[19:52] | just to make sure I could trust you. | 只想确保你没问题 |
[19:54] | You followed me? | 你跟踪了我 |
[19:56] | You followed me? Jesus… | 你跟踪我 天啊… |
[19:57] | I watched you eat dinner by yourself, it’s not a big deal. | 我看过你独自一人吃晚餐 这没什么 |
[20:00] | Look, we gotta go. | 听着 我们得马上过去 |
[20:02] | Something’s going on. I can’t talk to you about it here. | 出事了 这里不是说话的地方 |
[20:05] | All ri… | 好… |
[20:06] | Come on, we gotta go. | 快点 赶紧过来 |
[20:07] | I have to cancel something real quick. Just… | 我得取消一些事情 稍等… |
[20:08] | -Come on, Adam. -I’m coming. | – 快点 亚当 – 我来了 |
[20:12] | Come on. | 快 |
[20:13] | I’m coming. | 这就来 |
[20:22] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[20:48] | All right, talk to me. | 好了 说吧 |
[20:50] | What are we doing? | 我们要去做什么 |
[20:53] | Sam, your energy’s killing me here, what the hell are we doing? | 小萨 我快被你的紧张逼疯了 我们到底在做什么 |
[20:55] | Where are we going? | 要去哪里 |
[20:56] | You have your gun? | 你带枪了吗 |
[20:58] | No. Why? | 没有 为什么要带 |
[21:00] | Open the glove box. | 你看一下手套箱 |
[21:12] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[21:12] | I didn’t do anything yet. | 目前什么都没做 |
[21:14] | What’s “yet?” What does “yet” mean? | 什么叫“目前” 这话是什么意思 |
[21:16] | It’s Dale. | 是戴尔 |
[21:18] | This about the other night? | 跟那晚的事有关吗 |
[21:19] | The other night? | 那晚 |
[21:20] | I was with him. He was burning clothes. | 我过去找他 然后跟他一起把衣服烧了 |
[21:22] | He didn’t tell you about it? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[21:24] | No. | 没有 |
[21:25] | All I know is that my dad says he’s getting too reckless. | 我爸只说他行事太鲁莽 |
[21:29] | He’s drawing heat. | 引起了不必要的关注 |
[21:31] | He needs us to handle it. | 要我们把他处理掉 |
[21:33] | Handle it… handle it meaning kill him? | 处理掉…处理掉是指杀了他吗 |
[21:36] | Am I right? | 是吗 |
[21:37] | Yeah? | 是不是 |
[21:39] | Sam, we can’t just kill the man. | 小萨 我们不能就这么杀了他 |
[21:41] | It’s Dale. | 他是戴尔耶 |
[21:42] | Look, it is a test of loyalty. | 听着 这是在考验你的忠诚 |
[21:43] | I have already tried to think of every single way out. | 我已经努力在想怎么脱身了 |
[21:46] | If we don’t do this, there’ll be punishment. | 但如果不照做 就会受到惩罚 |
[21:48] | Okay. All right. we’ll just keep thinking. | 好 好吧 那我们继续找办法 |
[21:51] | We think too much, he’ll kill us. | 但如果我们拖延太久 他会杀了我们的 |
[22:04] | Is there a plan? | 看来你计划好了 |
[22:06] | Yeah. We’re supposed to take him to a house in Pullman. | 对 我们会把他带到普尔曼的一所房子 |
[22:08] | Dale thinks we’re picking up new lab equipment. | 戴尔以为我们只是去取配制用品 |
[22:23] | Listen… listen… let me take care of this. | 听着…让我来处理吧 |
[22:26] | All right, you make an excuse, something about Callum. | 你找个理由 就说卡伦有什么状况 |
[22:28] | I can’t, Adam. | 我不能这么做 亚当 |
[22:30] | We can’t. | 我们不能这样 |
[22:46] | Adam… | 亚当… |
[22:48] | I got about thirty seconds. | 我只有30秒 |
[22:49] | Richard Beck ordered a hit on Dale. | 理查德·贝克下令杀掉戴尔 |
[22:51] | He wants me and Sam to do it. | 他想要我跟小萨动手 |
[22:53] | She’s inside grabbing Dale right now. I’m sitting in the car. | 她进去带戴尔出来了 我现在坐在车里 |
[22:56] | Have you got Richard on tape? | 你把理查德的命令录下来了吗 |
[22:57] | No. No. It was all to Sam. | 没有 都是小萨交代的 |
[22:59] | It’s all hearsay. All in code. | 都是转述 而且是黑话 |
[23:01] | She hasn’t even directly said that he ordered Dale’s death. | 她都没有直接说出他下令杀害戴尔 |
[23:04] | Boss, I do not know where we’re going. | 老大 我不知道事态会如何 |
[23:07] | I do not have a “C.O.H.” I am completely naked out here. | 我身上没有装窃听器 完全没有准备 |
[23:10] | All right, just stall if you can. | 好的 你尽可能拖住 |
[23:11] | Torres Atwater will get to you “ASAP.” | 托利斯和阿特沃特会马上去找你 |
[23:14] | We’ll take it on the fly from there. | 然后就让我们接手吧 |
[23:24] | Hey. You all right? | 嘿 你没事吧 |
[23:26] | I told you not to have that last Banshee. | 我劝过你别再喝的 |
[23:30] | Some gang-banging pricks stole my ‘Bird. | 我的车被几个小混混偷了 |
[23:32] | Really? | 真的 |
[23:34] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[23:36] | Wish I was. | 要是玩笑就好了 |
[23:41] | I’m just saying it’s a breakdown of everything. | 我只想说 整个国家都崩坏了 |
[23:43] | A man can’t even keep his car safe in his own garage anymore. | 一个人连自己车库里的车都保不住了 |
[23:47] | We’re not exactly saints, brother. | 我们自己也不是什么圣人 |
[23:49] | We get paid to get people high. | 我们收钱让大家嗨一把 |
[23:51] | Everybody wins. | 这是共赢 |
[23:52] | Drug laws are a joke, new guy. System’s a joke. | 禁毒法案就是个笑话 新来的 整个体制就是个笑话 |
[23:59] | You guys hear about that so called “hate crime” on the news? | 你们听说新闻里那起 所谓的“仇恨犯罪”了吗 |
[24:02] | No. What happened? | 没有 出什么事了 |
[24:08] | Chinese restaurant got robbed. | 一家中餐馆遭劫 |
[24:11] | All they want to talk about | 大家都在谈论 |
[24:12] | is how tough the Asian-American experience is in Chicago. | 亚裔美国人在芝加哥的生活多么悲惨 |
[24:16] | What about the white man’s experience? | 那白人的生活呢 |
[24:19] | The white man that used to own that restaurant | 那家餐厅本来是白人开的 |
[24:21] | but couldn’t make a dime | 但这些寄生虫一拥而入 |
[24:22] | once the neighborhood was flooded with insects. | 老板再也赚不到钱了 |
[24:25] | The white man whose families were left with nothing, | 白人家庭变得一贫如洗 |
[24:27] | walk around their own neighborhood like a stranger every day. | 每天走在自己的城市里 却感觉像个陌生人 |
[24:32] | Sick of it. | 我受够了 |
[24:36] | Sam, where is this place? | 小萨 这地方在哪里 |
[24:38] | Pullman. | 普尔曼 |
[24:40] | Forty-three-forty-four South Vernon. | 南弗农大道344号 |
[24:42] | What? Forty-three-forty-four South Vernon. | 什么 南弗农大道4344号 |
[24:44] | -Hear that? -Yeah. | – 听到了吗 – 听到了 |
[24:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:11] | You got a key? | 你有钥匙吗 |
[25:13] | It’s under a rock under the porch. | 藏在门廊的石头下面 |
[25:29] | Here we go! | 找到了 |
[25:55] | There’s nothing in here. | 这里什么都没有啊 |
[25:58] | I think most of it’s in the basement, right, Sam? | 大部分东西应该都在地下室吧 小萨 |
[26:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:02] | We’ll take care of it. | 我跟他下去搬 |
[26:03] | You grab the stuff in the bedroom. Come on, big man. | 你去卧室拿东西 来吧 大块头 |
[26:20] | Where’s the stuff at, man? | 东西在哪 |
[26:21] | I don’t know. Maybe she got the address wrong. | 我不知道 也许她记错地址了 |
[26:32] | Come here. | 来 |
[26:33] | Quiet. Quiet. | 安静… |
[26:36] | -Relax. Relax. -Yeah. | – 放松… – 对 |
[26:40] | Stop. Stop. Shut up. Shut… up. | 闭嘴…别说话 |
[26:47] | Richard wants you dead. | 理查德想要你死 |
[26:57] | I’m a cop, dumb-dumb. | 我是警察 笨蛋 |
[27:00] | I just saved your worthless life. | 我刚救了你的贱命一条 |
[27:09] | You got this? | 交给你们了 |
[27:11] | Mm-hmm. | 好 |
[27:19] | Come on, Let’s go! | 走吧 我们走 |
[27:21] | Sam, I just saw someone in the alley through the window. | 小萨 我刚从窗户看到巷子里有人 |
[27:23] | We need to go right now! | 我们现在就得走 |
[27:25] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 马上走 |
[27:30] | Oh, my God… | 天啊… |
[27:31] | Sam… | 小萨 |
[27:32] | -Oh, my God. Oh, my God. -You’re all right. | – 天啊… – 没事的 |
[27:33] | -Oh, my God. -You’re all right. | – 天啊 – 别担心 |
[27:34] | We’re okay. We’re okay. | 我们没事了 都过去了 |
[27:36] | You gotta call your dad. | 你可以打电话给你爸 |
[27:37] | You tell him it’s done, | 告诉他我们搞定了 |
[27:39] | and we need to leave the body there. | 但要把尸体留在这里 |
[27:43] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿… |
[27:45] | Hey… Think of Callum, all right? | 嘿…想想卡伦 好吗 |
[27:50] | You’re driving away from here, you’re going home to your kid. | 我们要开车离开这里 你得回你儿子身边 |
[27:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[28:16] | Whoa. Hey! Stop reaching! | 嘿 住手 别挣扎了 |
[28:35] | I got him. Come on! | 我抓住他了 来吧 |
[28:45] | You gonna pay for this! You goddamned… | 你会为此付出代价 该死的… |
[28:47] | God damned what? | 该死的什么 |
[28:48] | Huh? Say it, so you can make it easy for me. | 说出来 我现在就给你一个痛快 |
[28:52] | Say it. Huh? | 说呀 |
[28:54] | Thought so. | 我看你也不敢 |
[29:03] | Uh, Dale, I don’t think you’re hearing us. | 戴尔 你好像没听懂我们在说什么 |
[29:07] | Your boss, | 你老板 |
[29:09] | the man who helped raise you… | 抚养你长大的人… |
[29:11] | ordered your murder. | 下令要杀你 |
[29:13] | I heard you. | 我听到了 |
[29:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:15] | And we can put him away for life. | 我们可以让他被判终身监禁 |
[29:17] | You just got to work with us. | 只要你肯跟我们合作 |
[29:19] | Why would I work for you? | 我干嘛要跟你们合作 |
[29:21] | Because you don’t want to rot in the penitentiary, Dale. | 因为你不想烂在监狱里 戴尔 |
[29:24] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 是你不明白 |
[29:26] | We are at war. | 我们开战了 |
[29:28] | And I’m a soldier. | 而我是个战士 |
[29:29] | And I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[29:32] | If it was reversed, and I was Richard, | 我要是站在理查德的立场 |
[29:34] | I’d have done the same thing. | 也会这么做 |
[29:36] | The “Cause” is bigger than both of us. | 这项“事业”比我俩都重要 |
[29:42] | Okay, well talk to us about this “Cause.” | 好吧 跟我们说说这个“事业” |
[29:44] | I mean, what you all got going on? | 你们都在做什么 |
[29:46] | You’ll hear about it soon enough. | 你们不久之后就知道了 |
[29:51] | Okay, Dale… this is what I want you to do for me. | 戴尔…我想要你帮我做件事 |
[29:54] | Imagine Danville Prison. | 请你想象一下丹维尔监狱 |
[29:58] | And I’m not sure if you knew this, | 不知道你是否听说过 |
[30:00] | but the brothers run the “H” Block at the Danville Prison. | 丹维尔监狱的H区是黑人兄弟的天下 |
[30:05] | And all I really got to do is just drop your white ass off | 我把你这个白人塞到那里就完事了 |
[30:08] | and soon as they hear about your “Cause” and know about your history – | 他们要是知道了你的“事业” 知道了你的历史 |
[30:11] | they’re gonna own you. | 就会让你过得生不如死 |
[30:14] | Like for real, | 说真的 |
[30:15] | you’re probably gonna have to keep an ice-pack in your shorts. | 你内裤里可能要一天24小时敷冰袋了 |
[30:18] | Ouch. | 好痛 |
[30:21] | And when they get bored, | 等他们把你玩腻 |
[30:23] | they’ll cut you and they’ll watch your racist ass bleed. | 会给你开口子 让你这种族歧视者血流而亡 |
[30:29] | You trying to scare me? | 你想吓我吗 |
[30:31] | Mm-mm. | 嗯 |
[30:33] | I’m just giving you what we got. | 我只是透露点消息给你 |
[30:34] | And you can do with it what you want. | 怎么做你自己决定 |
[30:39] | We’ll check on you later, Dale. | 等一下再来看你 戴尔 |
[30:47] | That idiot ain’t flippin’. | 那个白痴什么都不说 |
[30:48] | Just keeps going on | 只会不停地讲着 |
[30:49] | and on about how the “Cause” is bigger than him and Richard. | 他们的“事业”比他和理查德都重要 |
[30:52] | He says he gets why Richard wanted him dead. | 他说理解理查德为什么要杀他 |
[30:54] | He messed up. | 他犯了大错 |
[30:55] | We don’t have Dale on the Rae murders, | 我们证明不了戴尔和雷家谋杀案有关 |
[30:56] | Richard’s gonna realize sooner or later I didn’t kill him. | 理查德迟早会发现我没有杀了他 |
[30:59] | What do we do? Am I burned? | 我们该怎么办 要撤出卧底吗 |
[31:00] | We’ll keep him dead as long as we can. | 能关他多久就关他多久 |
[31:02] | You log him into Med as a Doe? | 你在医院把他登记成无名氏了吗 |
[31:04] | Yes, Sir. | 对 长官 |
[31:04] | All right. Good. That means we got forty-eight hours. | 很好 那我们还有48小时 |
[31:06] | We keep working. | 大家继续找 |
[31:08] | We need hard, fast physical evidence | 我们需要确凿的物证 |
[31:10] | that pins those murders to Dale. | 证明戴尔犯下了谋杀 |
[31:12] | Nothing he can wiggle out of. | 必须要铁证如山 |
[31:14] | Believe me, if this prick is facing life, | 相信我 只要他发现自己会被关一辈子 |
[31:16] | he is going to flip, “Cause” or no “Cause.” | 肯定会出卖理查德的 管他什么“事业” |
[31:18] | This will all be done. | 这一切就都结束了 |
[31:20] | So, get back out there, re-canvass. | 所以都去给我重新调查 |
[31:21] | Find that knife or find a new witness! | 找到那把刀 或是找到别的目击者 |
[31:24] | Let’s go. | 动起来 |
[31:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:27] | I see. | 明白了 |
[31:28] | No. Thanks for your time, Mister Metz. | 不 感谢您的配合 梅兹先生 |
[31:31] | Last customer signed a credit card at eight-fifty-four. | 最后一位顾客是8点54分 用信用卡买单的 |
[31:34] | Hoping he forgot something, went back. No luck. | 希望他忘了东西折回去 问过了 一无所获 |
[31:37] | Hey. Anything? | 有收获吗 |
[31:38] | No, ma’am. Just a real scared neighborhood at this point. | 没有 长官 这个社区现在人人自危 |
[31:41] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[31:41] | I’ve been re-tracking Dale’s route home after the murder. | 我在追踪谋杀案之后戴尔的回家路线 |
[31:44] | New “POD” footage just came in. | 新的警用监视器录像刚传进来 |
[31:48] | Okay. | 你看 |
[31:48] | So, here comes his Firebird. | 这是他的那辆火鸟 |
[31:50] | It’s nine-fifty-two. | 时间是9点52分 |
[31:51] | Twenty minutes after the murder. | 案发20分钟后 |
[31:52] | If he’s gonna go straight home, he should turn right on Ogden. | 他原本应在奥格登右转直接回家 |
[31:55] | Instead he turns left, on fifty-eighth, | 但却在58街左转 |
[31:57] | disappears from view. | 消失在视野之中 |
[31:58] | Twenty minutes later. He returns. | 20分钟后 他回来了 |
[32:01] | So why the detour? | 他为什么要绕路呢 |
[32:03] | Wait, wait, wait… | 等等… |
[32:05] | oh, I know that place. | 我知道这个地方 对 |
[32:07] | Yeah. Closed manufacturing plant, | 一家废弃的制造厂 |
[32:09] | I heard Richard and his guys talk about it. | 我听理查德跟他的人提起过 |
[32:11] | They call it the Mill. | 他们称那里为磨坊 |
[32:13] | Something like, three generations of Becks worked there, | 据他们说 贝克家族三代人都曾在此工作 |
[32:16] | until, according to them anyway, | 一直到…他们所谓的 |
[32:18] | immigrants came in and destroyed it. | 移民到来把这里毁掉了 |
[32:19] | Hm. Well, why go there after the murder? | 他为什么要在谋杀案之后去这里呢 |
[32:22] | To hide something? | 要藏东西吧 |
[32:23] | Right, hide something you want to keep. | 对 要藏一件想留着的东西 |
[32:26] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[32:55] | Shell Casings. | 弹壳 |
[33:02] | Sixteen gauge. | 16口径的 |
[33:04] | Richard’s favorite. | 理查德的最爱 |
[33:43] | You got something? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[33:49] | Good eye. | 好眼力 |
[33:51] | There we go. I got you. | – 就在这里 – 我帮你 |
[33:57] | Adam, there’s something’s in there. | 亚当 里面有东西 |
[34:07] | Bingo. That’s it. | 找到了 就是这把 |
[34:09] | Son of a bitch… he cleaned it off. | 这家伙把它擦干净了 |
[34:12] | Maybe not enough. All we need is a trace, right? | 也许不够干净 我们只要一点痕迹就够了 |
[34:17] | Be careful. Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[34:19] | That’s Richard. We gotta go. | 理查德来了 我们该走了 |
[34:29] | So, can I shoot first? | 我能先开枪吗 |
[34:32] | Yeah. You got it. | 当然 让给你 |
[34:34] | Now… | 现在… |
[34:39] | do you remember what to do? | 还记得怎么开枪吗 |
[34:41] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然记得 |
[34:51] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[34:52] | Put your hand in front of it. | 把手放在它前面 |
[35:15] | Yeah. Thanks for rushing it, Stan. | 谢谢你帮我们赶件 斯坦 |
[35:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:18] | Tell me we’re good? | 告诉我有收获了 |
[35:18] | We’re great. | 有收获了 |
[35:19] | Techs found Dale and Chan Rae’s “D.N.A.” | 技术人员发现戴尔和雷晨的DNA |
[35:22] | Blood seeped into the handle. | 血液渗进了把手 |
[35:23] | Don’t clean what you can’t see. | 看不见的地方他就不清理了 |
[35:25] | His luck just ran out. Officer, we good? | 看来他的好运用光了 警官 他没事吧 |
[35:26] | All quiet. | 一直很安静 |
[35:27] | All right. | 很好 |
[35:32] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[35:33] | Garcia, get a doctor in here! | 加西亚 叫医生 |
[35:34] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿… |
[35:35] | -You stupid son of a bitch. -I need help! There’s an emergency. | – 你这蠢蛋 – 需要帮忙 这里有紧急状况 |
[35:38] | You don’t get to die like this, man. | 你不能就这样死了 |
[35:39] | You don’t get to die like this. | 你别想死得这么容易 |
[35:41] | Stop moving. Just chill out, man. | 别动了 冷静点 |
[35:43] | I failed him. This is what he wanted. | 我让他失望了 这是他想看到的结局 |
[35:45] | Come on, man, for God’s sake, Dale, | 拜托 我求求你 戴尔 |
[35:47] | do not die for that man. | 别为他去死 |
[35:49] | All right, give him up to me right now. | 好 你现在就揭发他 |
[35:51] | Dale, come on. | 戴尔 拜托 |
[35:52] | Don’t let it happen like this. | 别这么白白死掉 |
[35:53] | Give me Richard, right now. | 马上揭发理查德 |
[35:55] | Dale, you’re gonna give me Richard, right now, man. | 戴尔 给我点理查德的料 |
[35:57] | Dale, give me Richard, right now. | 戴尔 马上把理查德的黑料给我 |
[35:59] | Give me a crash cart. | 快把急救车推来 |
[36:00] | Come on. You gotta move here. | 来吧 你得到这边来 |
[36:01] | Come on, man. | 别死啊 |
[36:01] | -Come on. -Dale… | – 请让开 – 戴尔… |
[36:02] | -We got him. Move! -Dale! | – 交给我们 让开 – 戴尔 |
[36:03] | Move! Adam! | 让开 亚当 |
[36:07] | One of epi. | 注射肾上腺素 |
[36:25] | Dale flat-lined twenty minutes ago. | 戴尔20分钟前挂了 |
[36:28] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[36:29] | Pulled the screw out of the “I.V.” post, | 他把输液架上的螺丝取下来 |
[36:31] | reopened his wound, bled out. | 重新切开了伤口 失血过多死的 |
[36:35] | I just… I don’t know… | 我…真无语了 |
[36:38] | man would’ve let me shoot him in the face. | 就算我当初说要杀他 他也愿意 |
[36:41] | It’s what Richard wanted. | 因为那是理查德想要的 |
[36:42] | I could’ve executed him point blank in that basement… | 我本来可以在地下室杀了他的 |
[36:46] | for the “Cause.” | 为了他们那个“事业” |
[36:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:55] | Dale have any close family? | 戴尔有什么家人朋友吗 |
[36:57] | No. No, family’s all dead, Richard’s really all he had. | 没有 家人都死了 理查德是他的全部 |
[37:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:03] | I want you to get approval to log him | 你去申请停尸房 |
[37:04] | as a John Doe at the morgue. | 把他登记为无名氏 |
[37:07] | We’ll link that “C.P.D.” found a body at that Pullman house. | 我们就说芝加哥警署在普尔曼的房子里发现一具尸体 |
[37:12] | Richard now thinks you murdered a man for him, | 让理查德以为你为他杀了人 |
[37:14] | we’re gonna use that to get what we need. | 然后利用这一点 达到最终目标 |
[37:24] | You good, Adam? | 你没事吧 亚当 |
[37:27] | Yeah, yeah. | 还好… |
[37:33] | Do I really have a choice? | 我真的有选择吗 |
[37:38] | We use it to end this. | 我们利用这事 结束这一切 |
[38:07] | Guess what kind of bullets are in this thing? | 猜猜这里面是什么子弹 |
[38:10] | You got me, bud. | 你难倒我了 |
[38:12] | Hollow points. | 空尖子弹 |
[38:13] | They expand when they hit the target. | 击中目标后会膨胀 |
[38:18] | Callum! | 卡伦 |
[38:19] | “Boom!” | “砰 ” |
[38:31] | Sir, I need to talk to you, please. | 先生 我得跟你谈谈 |
[38:36] | Now. | 就是现在 |
[38:42] | I am sick of this. | 我受够了 |
[38:44] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[38:45] | I’m sick of playing babysitter to your daughter. | 我受够了整天为你女儿 |
[38:47] | To your grandson. | 和你外孙当保姆 |
[38:49] | I’m sick of pretending to be some happy family, | 我受够了装作一家人其乐融融的样子 |
[38:51] | when I just killed a man. | 我刚杀了一个人 |
[38:53] | If you want my loyalty… | 如果你想要我尽忠… |
[38:55] | if you want me to take care of things with her, | 想要我帮你女儿善后 |
[38:57] | then bring me in, for real. | 那就真正让我入局吧 |
[39:17] | Were you out at the Mill yesterday? | 你昨天去磨坊了吗 |
[39:24] | Were you? | 你去了吗 |
[39:25] | Answer the question. | 回答我 |
[39:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:31] | Yeah. Your idiot, Dale, he hid his knife there. | 我去了 傻子戴尔把刀藏在那里 |
[39:36] | You got rid of it? | 你扔掉了吗 |
[39:37] | I tossed it in the river. | 我把刀丢进河里了 |
[39:39] | Good. | 好 |
[39:41] | I’m guessing Sam told you about the plan, | 我猜小萨把计划告诉你了 |
[39:46] | the little she knows of it. | 虽然她知道的也不多 |
[39:50] | It’ll begin in three weeks on May twenty-eighth. | 一切将在三周后的5月28日开始 |
[39:54] | Supplies will be in place by then. | 到时物资就会到位 |
[39:59] | Multiple targets. | 有多个目标 |
[40:02] | Many casualties. | 会造成大面积伤亡 |
[40:04] | Our message will be sent loud and clear. | 世界会清楚地听到我们的声音 |
[40:13] | You’re gonna be in charge. | 你来负责指挥 |
[40:19] | In charge of what? | 指挥什么 |
[40:21] | Deliveries. | 交付 |
[40:22] | Deliveries of what? | 交付什么 |
[40:25] | You’ll know on the day. | 到时候你就知道了 |
[40:27] | No more for now. | 现在还不能告诉你 |
[40:34] | Your time is coming, Adam. | 你表现的时候到了 亚当 |
[40:36] | You’ve done good. | 你一直做得很好 |
[40:39] | I’m proud. | 我很自豪 |
[40:42] | But in the meantime, | 但与此同时 |
[40:44] | you have to keep Samantha on the path. | 你得劝萨曼莎跟我们同心协力 |
[40:47] | She’s losing faith, I can tell. | 她快要失去信念了 我看得出来 |
[40:49] | Callum is confused. | 她影响到卡伦了 |
[40:52] | You have to remind her of the truth. | 你要不断提醒她一个事实 |
[40:58] | We are making a better world. | 我们在创造更美好的世界 |