时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | I am doing all of it. | 我都试过了 |
[00:16] | The sleep techniques, the breath-work… | 睡眠技巧 呼吸练习… |
[00:18] | I’m reading all the books… | 读过所有的书… |
[00:24] | I’m trying to meditate. | 练习冥想 |
[00:32] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[00:33] | you know, I’m sitting there, and I’m breathing, | 我就坐在那里 呼吸着 |
[00:35] | I’m doing what you said. | 你说的我都照做了 |
[00:53] | The exposure therapy. | 暴露疗法 |
[00:54] | The exercise. | 健身 |
[01:04] | I am trying. | 我有在努力了 |
[01:11] | I just feel… I mean, I don’t… I feel tired. | 但我只是觉得… 我是说 我不…我感觉很累 |
[01:17] | And I don’t feel better. | 并没有好转 |
[01:18] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[01:19] | If you don’t feel better yet… | 现在感觉没好转… |
[01:20] | that doesn’t mean you won’t. | 不代表将来不会 |
[01:22] | And I can keep giving you all these practical tips… | 我会继续给你些实用的建议… |
[01:24] | I’m happy to do that. | 我也乐意这么做 |
[01:30] | Have you thought at all about what we talked about? | 你有没有考虑过我们之前说的事 |
[01:33] | Bringing your partner for a session? | 带你伴侣一起来治疗 |
[01:37] | I just don’t think Adam would be up for it. | 我觉得亚当应该不想来 |
[01:39] | How do you know if you haven’t asked? | 你都没问过怎么知道 |
[01:42] | I also don’t think it’s going to do what you think it’s gonna do. | 我也觉得不会达到你计划中的效果 |
[01:46] | I really don’t have any grand plans that I’m not telling you, | 我的计划一定都会先告诉你的 |
[01:49] | it’s not some trick. | 不是什么花招 |
[01:50] | It might help to have someone you love with you. | 跟爱人一起来会有帮助 |
[01:55] | You’re doing all the work, | 你做得很好 |
[01:57] | I see that. | 这我明白 |
[01:58] | But I also see it’s been very difficult | 但我也明白你很难面对 |
[02:00] | for you to confront the possibility | 这给你的生活 |
[02:02] | that this may have affected your life. | 造成的影响 |
[02:06] | Or maybe it hasn’t? | 也许没什么影响呢 |
[02:09] | I know I need to be here… | 我知道我需要来见你… |
[02:10] | I know, I’m doing the work. I just… | 我知道 我在努力了 我只是觉得… |
[02:16] | maybe my whole life doesn’t have to be colored by something | 一件一年前发生在我身上的事 |
[02:19] | that happened to me over a year ago? | 不用给我的整个人生都蒙上阴影 |
[02:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:22] | All I ask is you think about bringing him. | 我只是希望你考虑一下带他过来 |
[02:24] | That’s all. | 就这么多 |
[02:27] | We are out of time unfortunately. | 真不巧 今天时间快用完了 |
[02:29] | Are we okay to pause here? | 聊到这里暂停可以吗 |
[02:32] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[02:56] | Female, sixties, camped out in an elevator… | 女性 60多岁 露宿在电梯里… |
[02:58] | armed with a kitchen knife. | 有把菜刀 |
[03:00] | Alarm sounding at thirty-four eighty-nine Fullerton. | 警情在富勒顿大道3489号附近 |
[03:04] | 祝治疗顺利 玛凯安顿好了 我要去小萨那里 有空会发信息给你 | |
[03:06] | Possible gunfire reported at thirty-four-seventy-eight Cermak. | 瑟马克路3478号可能发生枪击 |
[03:23] | Units on the citywide, | 全市各单位注意 |
[03:25] | armed robbery in progress at thirty-four-seventy-eight Cermak. | 瑟马克路3478号发生持械抢劫 |
[03:27] | Salinas Food Mart. | 地点在萨利纳斯食品超市 |
[03:28] | We’re getting calls, two armed offenders inside. | 我们接到报警 内有两名持枪罪犯 |
[03:29] | 5021E Fifty-twenty-one Eddie, | |
[03:30] | I’m real close by, plain clothes officer. | 我就在附近 身着便衣 |
[03:32] | Hold me down responding. | 显示我出警 |
[03:57] | Chicago “P.D.!” Drop your weapon! | 芝加哥警署 放下武器 |
[04:04] | Fifty-twenty-one Eddie, ten-one, ten-one shots fired at the police! | 5021E 增援…有人向警察开枪 |
[04:07] | I need cars! | 派车过来 |
[04:08] | All units hold the air, | 所有单位待命 |
[04:10] | we have a ten-one being called at thirty-four-seventy-eight Cermak. | 瑟马克路3478号需要紧急增援 |
[04:13] | Fifty-twenty-one, are you hit? | 5021 你受伤了吗 |
[04:14] | Fifty-twenty-one Eddie, I’m good. | 5021E 我没事 |
[04:16] | I’ve got two armed offenders fleeing southbound on foot, | 有两名持枪罪犯步行向南逃跑 |
[04:19] | masked, gloved up, black clothing, I don’t have eyes! | 戴面具和手套 身穿黑色衣服 正面没看到 |
[04:21] | Help! Help me! | 救救我 救命 |
[04:29] | Chicago “P.D.,” hands where I can see ’em! | 芝加局警署 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[04:35] | All right. Anybody else here? | 好的 还有别人吗 |
[04:36] | No. They just left. | 没 他们刚刚离开 |
[04:39] | There was two of them. | 他们有两个人 |
[04:42] | Fifty-twenty-one Eddie, I’ve got a male beaten. I need an ambo. | 5021E 有一名男性遭袭 请派救护车 |
[04:45] | Copy Fifty-twenty-one Eddie. | 收到 5021E |
[04:46] | Oh my god… | 天啊… |
[04:47] | -Ambo en route. -he’s gonna die. | -救护车在路上了 -他会死的 |
[04:48] | He’s got a pulse, I need that ambo fast. | 他还有脉博 叫救护车快一点 |
[04:50] | Oh god, they wouldn’t stop. | 天啊 他们不肯停手 |
[04:52] | He gave them everything that they asked for, but they wouldn’t stop. | 一切要求他都照做了 但他们就是不停手 |
[04:56] | Okay, sir. You’re okay. | 好的 先生 你不会有事 |
[04:57] | I… I… I couldn’t stop them. | 我…我阻止不了他们 |
[04:59] | I didn’t know how to stop them. | 我不知道怎么阻止他们 |
[05:01] | -I couldn’t stop them… -Hey. Hey, hey… | -我阻止不了他们… -嘿… |
[05:02] | Look at me. | 听我说 看着我 |
[05:03] | You did real good. He’s still breathing. | 你做得很好 他还有呼吸 |
[05:05] | You did real good. | 你做得很好 |
[05:06] | I need you to keep helping me, can you do that? Can you help me? | 你得继续帮我 你能做到吗 你能帮我吗 |
[05:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:09] | Okay, good. Go over there. | 好的 很好 到那边去 |
[05:10] | Right there. And hold his hand. | 就那边 握住他的手 |
[05:13] | Hold it. Good. | 握住 很好 |
[05:15] | Now, you are gonna breathe with him, and you’re gonna keep him awake. | 你现在陪他一起呼吸 你要让他保持清醒 |
[05:19] | Hey! Hey, hey, hey, slow your breathing down. | 嘿…放慢你的呼吸 |
[05:20] | Slow it down. Slow it down. | 慢一点 慢慢来 |
[05:22] | All right, in for four… | 好吧 吸气数四下… |
[05:24] | Hold, out for six. | 屏住 呼气数六下 |
[05:29] | Good. That’s real good. | 很好 刚才很棒 |
[05:31] | You’re doing real good. | 你做得很好 |
[05:32] | You’re helping him, see. Again, In for four… | 看 你已经在帮我忙了 再来 数四下… |
[05:36] | Hold, out for six. | 屏住 呼气 数六下 |
[05:52] | You all good? | 你没事吧 |
[05:53] | Yeah. Thing was fast. | 没事 过程很快 |
[05:55] | According to our witness, it was quick and violent. | 证人说 事发经过又快又暴力 |
[05:58] | So, two armed offenders, both masked, gloved up, | 两个持枪罪犯都戴着面罩和手套 |
[06:00] | entered through the front door, fled through the side. | 从前门进入 从侧面逃走 |
[06:02] | I arrived as they were fleeing, we exchanged gunfire. | 我在他们逃跑时赶到 我们发生了交火 |
[06:06] | They both escaped. | 他们都逃脱了 |
[06:11] | An employee said the offenders shot out the security camera first, | 员工说 罪犯先开枪射击了监视摄像头 |
[06:14] | then demanded all the cash in the register at gunpoint. | 然后用枪逼店员交出所有现金 |
[06:18] | That’s all I got from him so far, he’s in shock. | 我目前就问到这么多 他惊魂未定 |
[06:21] | Why all the mess? | 怎么乱成这样 |
[06:22] | I don’t know. Intimidation? | 我不知道 为了恐吓 |
[06:24] | They made the owner surrender all the cash from the register. He did. | 他们要店主交出所有现金 他照做了 |
[06:27] | Then they beat the hell out of him anyway. | 但还是把他打得半死 |
[06:30] | Thank God the victim’s touch and go. On the way to med. | 他们发现一个受害者状况危急 已经送医了 |
[06:33] | Anything on “POD” cams. | 警用监视器有发现吗 |
[06:34] | No, sir. We pulled footage | 没有 长官 我们调出了 |
[06:36] | from a private security camera down the block, | 街区尽头的私人监视摄像头视频 |
[06:38] | but we got nothing yet. | 但还一无所获 |
[06:39] | Patrol’s doing knock and talks. | 巡警正在挨家挨户谈 |
[06:42] | That’s a hell of a lot of damage. | 这损失太大了 |
[06:44] | How much was in the register? | 收银机里有多少钱 |
[06:46] | Forty-two dollars. | 42美元 |
[06:52] | All right, look… there’s gotta be a getaway car somewhere around here, | 听着…逃逸车辆肯定就在这附近 |
[06:55] | just keep digging. | 继续查 |
[06:57] | And soon as that employee’s calm, talk to him. | 等那个员工冷静下来 就跟他谈谈 |
[06:59] | Let’s find these men fast. | 我们要尽快抓捕逃犯 |
[07:08] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[07:10] | Thought you were undercover with Sam all day? | 我以为你今天要跟小萨卧底 |
[07:13] | Callum’s sick. Richard’s not at the yard all week. | 卡伦病了 理查德这周都不在货场 |
[07:15] | So, I’m gonna lay low, work on this one. | 所以这个案子我会低调点 |
[07:17] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[07:18] | I heard the ten-one on the radio. | 我在广播里听到你叫紧急增援 |
[07:20] | You took close-range fire. | 你被近距离射击了 |
[07:21] | I’m good. I’m good. Let’s work. Okay? | 我很好…我没事 开始干活吧 |
[07:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:26] | Can you tell us anything about the offenders? | 能跟我们讲讲罪犯情况吗 |
[07:28] | Did you get a good look at either of them? | 你看清楚他俩长相了吗 |
[07:29] | No, they were… they were covered up, head to toe. | 没有 他们…从头到脚都遮住了 |
[07:33] | What about their voices? | 那他们的声音呢 |
[07:34] | Did either of them have an accent? Did they say each other’s names? | 他们俩有口音吗 他们有叫过对方名字吗 |
[07:37] | No. Only one of them talked… | 只听到一个人讲话… |
[07:40] | the one who beat John, the other one was just there. | 殴打约翰的那个 另一个只是站着 |
[07:44] | What was the other offender saying? | 讲话的罪犯说了什么 |
[07:46] | I don’t know, he was just shouting. | 我不知道 他只是大喊大叫 |
[07:49] | He shouted the whole time. He told us what to do. | 全程都在喊叫 给我们下命令 |
[07:53] | He was smashing everything up. | 他砸坏了所有东西 |
[07:56] | He was laughing. | 边砸边笑 |
[07:58] | Like… like he was having fun. | 好像…还很开心 |
[08:01] | And he just kept saying, “It just keeps getting better and better.” | 他一直在说“我们一次比一次强” |
[08:07] | This wasn’t their first robbery. It’s definitely a pattern. | 这不是他们第一次抢劫了 绝对有作案模式 |
[08:10] | I spoke to Robbery-Homicide, | 我问过抢劫凶杀组 |
[08:12] | they’ve had four similar hits this month alone. | 他们这个月已出现了四起类似袭击 |
[08:14] | Same “M.O.”… two armed offenders, masked, gloved, tan duffel. | 作案手法相同 两人全副武装 戴面具手套 穿着棕色粗呢大衣 |
[08:17] | Only one of them ever talks. | 全程只有一个人讲话 |
[08:19] | Okay. So, they enter fast, shoot up security cameras, | 他们会冲进店里 砸烂监控录影 |
[08:21] | smash and grab, then flee. | 抢劫 然后逃跑 |
[08:23] | They’re hitting cash-only joints on barren blocks, | 他们只在人烟稀少 只收现金的地方作案 |
[08:25] | so we’ve had no luck with POD’s, | 所以警用监视器没拍到 |
[08:26] | but a witness from a previous robbery snapped a photo. | 但之前一起劫案的目击者拍了张照片 |
[08:30] | Female offender. | 罪犯是个女的 |
[08:31] | Yeah. It’s rare, but, they’re a male-female team. | 很少见 但这是一对鸳鸯大盗 |
[08:33] | All right. Anything in from forensics yet? | 鉴识科那边有消息了吗 |
[08:36] | No. The convenience store gets a lot of traffic, | 没有 便利商店的客流量很大 |
[08:38] | they said it’s gonna be a minute to pull and separate out the samples. | 他们说取样并分离所有样本需要时间 |
[08:40] | I got that security footage from down the block. | 我拿到了那边街区的监视器视频 |
[08:42] | At least four of those stores had external cams, | 至少有四家店有外部监视器 |
[08:44] | so I can probably pull something. | 也许我能查到 |
[08:45] | All right good. Run through all of it. | 很好 从头到尾看一遍 |
[08:49] | Where’s Torres? | 托利斯去哪里了 |
[08:50] | Ocean’s got that narcotic interdiction seminar. | 他去参加禁毒研讨会了 |
[08:53] | We got a slim crew, Sarge. | 我们今天人手不多 警长 |
[08:59] | Nothing from the hardware store. Camera angle is all wrong. | 五金店的监视影像用不了 监视器角度全错了 |
[09:02] | Yeah, I got nothing. | 我这边也什么都没有 |
[09:04] | Hey, so, the hard work must be paying off, huh? | 我看你的治疗有效果了 |
[09:08] | What? | 什么 |
[09:08] | The gunshots? You didn’t have a reaction. | 枪响啊 你没发作 |
[09:11] | Points for Doctor Hammond. Right? | 哈蒙德医生有两下子 对吧 |
[09:13] | Oh. Yeah, I guess… | 我想是的… |
[09:17] | I’m proud of you. | 为你骄傲 |
[09:26] | Whoa, I got them. | 我看到他们了 |
[09:28] | Uh, you have footage of the alley behind that gangway, right? | 你这里有巷子过道的影像 对吧 |
[09:30] | Yeah. Yeah. | 有… |
[09:31] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[09:33] | You see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[09:33] | Yeah, she takes her mask off, but I can’t see her face. | 她摘下了面具 但我看不见她的脸 |
[09:40] | I’m sorry… Are they… uh… | 不好意思…他们这是在… |
[09:44] | Uh, yeah. They are… | 对 他们是在… |
[09:46] | they’re having sex. | 在做爱 |
[09:53] | All right. They came up this way… | 好吧 他们从这边过来… |
[09:57] | It was right here. He pushed her up against this fence. | 来到这里 他把她推到栅栏上 |
[10:01] | Ain’t the strangest thing I’ve seen. | 比这更变态的我也见过 |
[10:30] | We got hits off the balaclava. | 劫犯头套上有线索了 |
[10:32] | Victim’s blood was on the outside, | 外面有死者的血 |
[10:35] | and we caught blonde hairs inside. | 里面发现了一根金发 |
[10:38] | “D.N.A.” came back with a match… | DNA匹配到了结果… |
[10:40] | hair belongs to a Ruby Bertinelli. | 金发的主人是露比·波提纳利 |
[10:44] | Twenty-nine years old, she’s got an “L.K.A.” | 29岁 有登记过住址 |
[10:47] | listed and a car registered to her name, no priors. | 名下还登记着一辆车 没有前科 |
[10:50] | No priors? | 没前科吗 |
[10:54] | Wait. Is this victim “D.N.A.?’ | 等等 这是受害者的DNA吗 |
[10:57] | Yeah, the “D.N.A.” match came from a rape kit performed four years ago. | 对 她的DNA跟四年前的 一次强奸检查结果匹配上了 |
[11:03] | Are you allowed to give us that? | 你提供这个是符合规定的吗 |
[11:04] | Isn’t this a violation of victim’s rights? | 这样不会侵犯受害者权利吗 |
[11:05] | You want to tell me how to do my job? | 你要教我做事吗 |
[11:08] | No, but this can’t possibly… | 不 但不可能… |
[11:09] | There’s nothing in Illinois law preventing me from giving you that. | 伊利诺伊州法律没规定我不能把它给你们 |
[11:15] | You wanted a “D.N.A.” match, you just got it. | 你们是来查DNA匹配的 现在查到了 |
[11:18] | Your offender was a victim once. | 这个罪犯曾经是受害者 |
[11:20] | Isn’t everyone? | 很常见不是吗 |
[11:23] | Take it or leave it. | 接不接受随你们 |
[11:32] | Was the tech wrong? Is it illegal? | 鉴识人员有问题吗 这是违法的吗 |
[11:34] | No. Not exactly. Legally, it’s murky… | 不完全是 法律界定很模糊… |
[11:37] | law doesn’t prevent him from getting a hit. | 法律没有阻止他看到结果 |
[11:39] | But you know, he had to dig for it. | 但他得自己去查 去建立联系 |
[11:42] | Well, if we’re legally okay… | 如果法律上没问题… |
[11:43] | But it’s not ethical. | 但这在道德上有问题 |
[11:46] | It sets a terrible precedent, using a victim’s “D.N.A.” | 用受害者的DNA为其当前的犯罪立案 |
[11:49] | to build a case on a current crime. | 这开了个可怕的先例 |
[11:51] | But Burge, you already saw the name. | 但是伯吉 你已经看到名字了 |
[11:52] | But I shouldn’t have, Kev. | 我不该看到的 凯文 |
[11:54] | The only reason her “D.N.A.” | 她的DNA之所以 |
[11:55] | is in our system is because she was a victim once. | 在我们系统里是因为她曾是受害者 |
[11:57] | She has victim’s rights. | 她有受害者的权利 |
[11:59] | Kim, you’re holding her “I.D.” right there. | 金 你亲眼目睹了她的身份 |
[12:01] | An offender. | 她是个罪犯 |
[12:02] | An offender who was involved in five robberies, | 一个参与了五起抢劫案的罪犯 |
[12:05] | the last of which a man was beaten within an inch of his life. | 在最后一次抢劫中 还伤了人 害人险些丧命 |
[12:07] | I know, I was on the scene with him. | 我知道 我在现场陪着他的 |
[12:10] | -It doesn’t make it black and white. -I know that. | -但也不是非黑即白 -我知道 |
[12:13] | Look, we got it legally. It would be unethical not to use it. | 既然不违法 那不采用就是我们不道德了 |
[12:17] | I’d never come forward and report a rape | 要是知道自己的DNA会被这样采用 |
[12:18] | if I knew my “D.N.A.” could be used like this. | 我绝不会站出来举报强奸 |
[12:20] | She reported the rape as a victim, | 她以受害者身份报案 |
[12:22] | and that’s what it should be used for… and only that. | DNA只能用在那个案子上…不做他用 |
[12:29] | Look, we’re not moral authorities. We’re not lawyers. | 我们不是道德权威人士 不是律师 |
[12:32] | It’s legal, | 既然不违法 |
[12:33] | we’re using it. | 我们就要采用 |
[12:38] | Look, I don’t care what you put on paper, | 听着 我不在乎你报告上怎么写 |
[12:40] | leave the “D.N.A.” out of it, | 可以不把DNA扯进来 |
[12:41] | do some creative writing on the back end. | 你可以发挥点创造力 |
[12:44] | So, run her “L.K.A.,” her car, | 查查她最近的地址 车子 |
[12:46] | known associates, bring her in. | 已知同伙之类的 把她带来问话 |
[12:55] | This is our “L.K.A.”… | 这是她的最近联络地址… |
[12:57] | it doesn’t look like anybody’s been here for a while. | 看来荒废有段时间了 |
[13:01] | I’ll check the back. | 我去后面看看 |
[13:05] | Chicago “P.D.” Ruby Bertinelli? | 芝加哥警署 是露比·波提纳利吗 |
[13:28] | Hey, ma’am, how you doin’? | 女士你好 |
[13:30] | Chicago “P.D.” | 我是芝加哥警署的人 |
[13:32] | Have you seen your neighbor, Ruby around? | 最近见过你的邻居露比吗 |
[13:35] | No. She don’t really live there no more. | 没有 她很久没住在这里了 |
[13:38] | Why, what’d she do? | 怎么 她做了什么事吗 |
[13:39] | Well, what happened? Did she move out? | 她怎么了 搬家了吗 |
[13:42] | Have you ever see her with any visitors? | 你见过有人来看过她吗 |
[13:44] | No. She wasn’t like that. | 不 不是这样 |
[13:45] | She just got weirder and weirder, and stopped coming around. | 她只是变得越来越奇怪了 反应迟钝 |
[13:50] | Weirder? | 奇怪 |
[13:51] | Was disappearing where she was standing. | 人有点恍惚 |
[13:53] | Why, what’d she do? | 怎么 她做什么了 |
[13:55] | Yo, Kev, Kim, you got your ears in? | 凯文 金 你们在吗 |
[13:58] | Yeah, I’m listening, Ruz… what’s up? | 我在 鲁塞…什么事 |
[14:01] | Patrol just called in a hit on Ruby’s “BOLO.” | 巡警刚刚发布了露比的全境通告 |
[14:03] | They’ve got her car parked a mile from her house. | 在离她家一英里的地方发现了她的车 |
[14:05] | Okay. Send that address. We’re on our way. | 好 把地址传过来 我马上过去 |
[14:07] | Thank you very much, ma’am. | 非常感谢 女士 |
[14:08] | Copy. | 收到 |
[14:15] | Vehicle’s unoccupied. | 车里没人 |
[14:16] | We did a drive-by but didn’t approach. | 我们佯装经过 但没接近 |
[14:18] | Plates are a match for your “BOLO.” | 车牌跟全境通告对得上 |
[14:20] | Vehicle’s registered to Ruby Bertinelli. | 这辆车登记在露比·波提纳利名下 |
[14:22] | You see any “POD” cams? | 附近有警用监视器吗 |
[14:24] | No, block is dark. You need us to stick around? | 这个街区没装 需要我们留下来盯梢吗 |
[14:29] | Go, go, go, go, go… | 上… |
[14:29] | I might double back. Stay on the car! | 他们可能会回来 待在车附近 |
[14:31] | Copy! | 收到 |
[14:32] | This way. This way. Let’s go. | 这边…走吧 |
[14:33] | -Go. -Move… | -快走 -移动… |
[14:37] | Everybody get down. | 所有人趴下 |
[14:38] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿… |
[14:41] | The shots came from that store, right there! | 枪声是从那家店传来的 |
[14:43] | We got it. We got it. | 知道了… |
[14:44] | Fifty-twenty-one Eddie, on scene, shots fired, | 5021E在现场 有人开枪 |
[14:45] | possible armed robbery in progress. | 可能发生持枪抢劫 |
[14:47] | Fifty-one-ten Racine. | 拉辛大道5110号 |
[14:48] | Come on… | 快点… |
[14:49] | Go, go, go, go, go… | 走… |
[14:54] | Anybody hurt? Everybody okay?! Call out. | 有人受伤吗 大家都好吗 出个声 |
[14:56] | They’re in the back! | 他们在后面 |
[14:57] | How many? | 几个人 |
[14:58] | Two! | 两个人 |
[14:59] | Okay… up, up, up, get out. | 好了…起来…出去 |
[15:00] | -Stay low, go fast! Go fast. -Stay low and go fast! | -蹲低 走快点… -蹲低 走快点 |
[15:02] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[15:14] | Chicago “P.D.” stop! | 芝加哥警署 站住 |
[15:15] | Go, go, go! | 走… |
[15:16] | I got him! | 我去抓他 |
[15:17] | Go! | 快去 |
[15:17] | Fifty-twenty-one Eddie, I need an ambo. | 5021E 需要救护车 |
[15:19] | Copy, Fifty-twenty-one Eddie, ambo en route. | 收到 5021E 已派救护车 |
[15:23] | 5021D Fifty-twenty-one David, | |
[15:24] | I’m in foot pursuit of an armed male masked, offender, | 徒步追捕一名武装蒙面罪犯 |
[15:28] | going eastbound in the alley. | 跑进巷子向东逃窜了 |
[15:34] | Fifty-twenty-one David, I lost eyes, repeat no longer have eyes. | 5021D 我跟丢了 重复一遍 我跟丢了 |
[15:37] | -Stay with me. -I need cars! | -别睡着 -我需要车 |
[15:38] | Hang on for me, okay? Hang on. | 跟我说话好吗 撑住 |
[15:39] | He’s still… | 还有一个… |
[15:40] | Fifty-twenty-one David, back up en route. | 5021D 已派支援 |
[15:41] | here… | 这里… |
[15:56] | Chicago “P.D.,” drop your weapon! Drop it! | 芝加哥警署 放下武器 放下 |
[16:01] | Salt Lake City… | 盐湖城… |
[16:02] | Drop it right now or I will shoot you! | 马上把枪放下 不然我就开枪了 |
[16:04] | Detroit, two-eighty-three… | 底特律 283… |
[16:07] | Ruby! | 露比 |
[16:15] | Denver, one-thousand and one miles… | 丹佛 1001英里… |
[16:17] | Dallas, nine-hundred-sixty-eight miles… | 达拉斯 968英里… |
[16:19] | Drop the weapon! I do not want to shoot you, Drop it! | 放下武器 我不想开枪 放下 |
[16:22] | Drop! | 放下 |
[16:28] | Dallas, nine-hundred-sixty-eight miles… | 达拉斯 968英里… |
[16:32] | Phoenix, one thousand seven hundred and fifty-three miles… | 凤凰城 1753英里… |
[16:36] | Salt Lake City one-thousand-three-hundred… | 盐湖城 1300… |
[16:41] | I got you. I got you. | 我来了… |
[16:42] | Fifty-twenty-one Eddie, where’s my ambo? | 5021E 我叫的救护车呢 |
[16:44] | Fifty-twenty-one Eddie, ambo two minutes out. | 5021E 救护车两分钟后到 |
[16:54] | Dallas, nine-hundred-sixty-eight miles… | 达拉斯 968英里… |
[16:56] | Phoenix, one thousand seven hundred and fifty-three miles… | 凤凰城 1753英里… |
[17:04] | Three weeks ago, you crashed into a Humboldt Park liquor store, | 三星期前你闯入了 洪堡公园的一家酒水店 |
[17:08] | stole the money from the cash register | 洗劫了收银机 |
[17:09] | while your partner beat the cashier. | 你的搭档袭击了收银员 |
[17:11] | Do you recognize this woman? | 这个女人你认得出来吗 |
[17:15] | Her five-year-old kid wouldn’t look at her either. | 她的五岁宝宝也不敢看她 |
[17:17] | The next week, | 随后一星期 |
[17:18] | your partner smashed a seventy-one-year-old man’s head | 你的搭档把一个71岁老人的头 |
[17:20] | against a concrete wall. | 撞向水泥墙 |
[17:22] | He’ll be lucky if he sees out of that eye again. | 他这只眼睛可能从此失明 |
[17:24] | The witness at this one said | 这次的目击者说 |
[17:25] | it seemed like the two of you were having a really good time. | 你们似乎很享受这个过程 |
[17:28] | Your partner was laughing. | 你的搭档全程大笑 |
[17:30] | This man is now fighting for his life at Chicago Med. | 这人此时正在芝加哥医院 命悬一线 |
[17:33] | And him… father of two, | 还有他…两个孩子的父亲 |
[17:35] | number three on the way… | 即将迎来第三个… |
[17:37] | he just bled out on the cold, dirty tile. | 躺在冰冷的瓷砖上失血而亡 |
[17:40] | And you Ruby… you’re responsible for all of it. | 而你露比…你要为这一切负责 |
[17:42] | You and your partner. | 你和你的搭档要负责 |
[17:43] | He beat these people, | 这些人是他打的 |
[17:44] | he killed them, while you watched. | 而你眼睁睁看着他杀人 |
[17:46] | So, I’d talk now. It’s your only shot. | 这是你唯一的机会 是我就会招出来 |
[17:48] | What’s your partner’s name? | 你的搭档叫什么名字 |
[17:57] | He left you Ruby. | 他抛弃了你 露比 |
[17:59] | He left you alone, chanting on the ground. | 丢下你一人坐在地上失神 |
[18:02] | Don’t be loyal to him. | 别对他那么忠心 |
[18:03] | He wasn’t to you. | 他对你忠心了吗 |
[18:04] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[18:08] | Ruby! | 露比 |
[18:10] | Do you understand that | 你知道在我们找到他之前 |
[18:11] | you are responsible for all of this | 所有这一切 |
[18:14] | until we find him… all of it? | 都算在你头上吗…这一切 |
[18:16] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[18:24] | Ruby… | 露比… |
[18:28] | Are you understanding what I’m saying? | 你明白我在说什么吗 |
[18:47] | 露比·波提纳利 四年前 有人在吗 无人点赞 | |
[18:57] | Find anything? | 有收获吗 |
[18:58] | Not yet. Social media’s real barren, she stopped posting four years ago. | 还没 她的社群账号一片空白 她四年前就没发过东西 |
[19:02] | Who’s this now? | 这人是谁 |
[19:03] | That’s the man Ruby accused of rape. | 露比指控的强奸犯 |
[19:06] | Ethan James Hanley. | 伊森·詹姆斯·汉利 |
[19:08] | Thirty-two, multiple priors… assault, two pops for theft. | 32岁 多次前科…袭击 两次盗窃 |
[19:12] | They worked together at a bar, she accused him of rape. | 他们是酒吧同事 她指控他强奸 |
[19:14] | took a rape kit… | 做了强奸检查… |
[19:17] | What if he’s our second offender? | 如果他就是另一个罪犯呢 |
[19:20] | I don’t know Kim. | 我不确定 凯文 |
[19:21] | Look at his stats. He’s not a match. | 他的身高样貌不匹配 |
[19:23] | I know, the height’s within a couple inches, he could have lost weight… | 我知道 但身高只差了几英寸 也许他减肥了… |
[19:26] | It’s just that her whole life changed four years ago | 她四年前撤回证词以后 |
[19:29] | after she recanted, right? | 整个人生就变了 对吧 |
[19:31] | She stopped posting, stopped making payments, | 不再发布动态 不再交账单 |
[19:33] | stopped paying rent. | 不再交房租 |
[19:34] | She withdrew. | 她厌世了 |
[19:35] | Do we have anything that shows they’re currently in contact? | 有证据能表明他俩现在还有联络吗 |
[19:38] | No. I mean, we don’t have that, no. | 没 这我们没有 |
[19:42] | But these are adrenalized thrill robberies. | 但这些都是肾上腺素驱使的抢劫案 |
[19:45] | I mean, that woman that I saw at that liquor store… | 我在酒水店看到的那个女的… |
[19:48] | maybe she was having an episode? | 她就像是发病了一样 |
[19:52] | It’s kind of the same way I get, it was like she wasn’t there. | 跟我一样 好像她根本不了解周遭状况 |
[19:56] | ‘Kay. | 好吧 |
[20:00] | Or maybe I’m projecting. Right? | 可能是我自我代入了 对吗 |
[20:03] | I don’t know, something just feels wrong. | 不知道 反正感觉不对劲 |
[20:05] | It’s a little bit of a stretch. | 我觉得有点牵强 |
[20:09] | Yeah… | 是啊… |
[20:10] | But hey, let’s check him out. | 但我们可以去查查他 |
[20:12] | You and me. | 你跟我一起 |
[20:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:18] | Doesn’t look like there’s anyone’s inside. | 里面似乎没人 |
[20:22] | Ethan Hanley? | 伊森·汉利 |
[20:40] | Adam… | 亚当… |
[21:04] | Chicago “P.D.!” | 芝加哥警署 |
[21:14] | All right, I’m going down. | 好吧 我下去看看 |
[22:08] | It’s clear downstairs. | 楼下安全 |
[22:10] | Clear up top. | 楼上安全 |
[22:25] | He’s our second offender. | 他就是另一个罪犯 |
[22:27] | Ruby’s working with the man she accused of rape. | 露比跟强奸她的男人成了搭档 |
[22:31] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[22:36] | Tan duffel matches make and model from previous crime scenes. | 棕色粗呢大衣 跟犯罪现场看到的那件吻合 |
[22:39] | Same goes for clothes shoes. | 衣服和鞋子也是 |
[22:41] | And Ethan? | 伊森呢 |
[22:42] | I have no sign of him. | 没发现人 |
[22:44] | I got an investigative alert, a BOLO out on his car. | 我已经发出了调查警报 对他的车发出全境通告 |
[22:47] | You got it. | 很好 |
[22:47] | Alerts on his credit cards. | 监控了他的信用卡消费 |
[22:48] | So, neighbor says Ethan lives with a young blonde, | 邻居说伊森跟一个金发年轻女人住一起 |
[22:51] | hardly talks, keeps to herself, | 她很沉默寡言 |
[22:54] | just “I.D.’d” Ruby off a six pack. | 邻居从六张照片中认出了露比 |
[22:56] | So, Ruby is living and robbing with the man she accused of rape. | 所以露比和她指控强奸的男人 一起生活 还一起作案 |
[22:59] | Well, Ethan was never charged because Ruby recanted. | 伊森没被起诉 因为露比撤回证词了 |
[23:02] | So, they were working together before | 他们之前是酒吧同事 |
[23:04] | and continue to work together after. | 之后还继续一起工作 |
[23:05] | So, they’ve been around each other the whole time. | 所以他们一直都在一起 |
[23:07] | Close proximity, she saw him every day. | 朝夕相处 她每天都能见到他 |
[23:10] | Yeah. So, the rape probably continued. | 可能也继续被他强奸 |
[23:12] | The bar shut down, Ethan started jacking joints, | 酒吧关门后 伊森开始抢劫 |
[23:15] | got her into it. | 把她也变成同伙 |
[23:17] | This girl had nowhere to go, no place to get help, | 这个女孩无处可去 没地方求救 |
[23:19] | she was probably drowning, trapped, numb. | 挣扎无门 可能疼痛到麻痹了 |
[23:21] | So, she turned off. | 索性大脑关闭了 |
[23:24] | You know, she might not even be fully aware of what she’s doing. | 她可能完全都没意识到自己在做什么 |
[23:28] | Look, Ruby participated in six brutal robberies. | 如果露比真的参与了六次残忍抢劫 |
[23:32] | Bad circumstances may have gotten her there, | 或许有心理因素的影响 |
[23:34] | but I mean, she was there. | 但她确实在现场 |
[23:39] | All right, let’s dig into Ethan, rip this place apart. | 好 我们好好查一下伊森 把这里好好翻翻 |
[23:42] | Figure out where the hell he’d run. | 找出他会逃到哪里去 |
[23:44] | And press Ruby again. | 再去给露比施压 |
[23:46] | Make her tell you where he is. | 要她说出他的下落 |
[23:53] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[23:54] | The question’s not gonna change, Ruby… | 我会一直问下去的 露比… |
[23:56] | you have to tell me where Ethan is. | 你得告诉我伊森在哪里 |
[23:58] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[24:04] | Four years ago, | 你四年前 |
[24:05] | you accused Ethan James Hanley of rape. | 曾指控伊森·詹姆斯·汉利强奸 |
[24:09] | I read the whole file. | 我们读了整个案宗 |
[24:11] | You said he forced himself on you after your closing shift at work, | 你说他在你下班之后侵犯你 |
[24:16] | threatened to beat you if you screamed. | 你说他威胁说敢尖叫就打你 |
[24:17] | And then he raped you. | 然后他强奸了你 |
[24:20] | No. | 不 |
[24:26] | I lied, | 我说谎了 |
[24:30] | it wasn’t rape, | 那不是强奸 |
[24:33] | and I told the cops that. | 我已经告诉警察了 |
[24:35] | Why would you lie about something like that? | 你为什么要在这种事上撒谎 |
[24:50] | I think it did happen. | 我觉得他确实强奸了你 |
[24:52] | And I think you told the truth. | 我觉得你之前说的是实话 |
[24:55] | I don’t know if the cops didn’t believe you, | 我不知道是警察不愿相信你 |
[24:57] | or Ethan threatened something… | 还是伊森威胁了你… |
[25:00] | I don’t know why you recanted. | 我不知道你撤回证词的原因 |
[25:03] | But I believe it did happen… | 但我相信此事的确发生了… |
[25:05] | No. It didn’t. It didn’t happen, and I have nothing else to say. | 不 没有 没有发生 我也不想再多说了 |
[25:09] | Ruby, | 露比 |
[25:10] | you’re looking at multiple armed robbery charges, assault, homicide, | 你将面临多项罪行指控 包括持城抢劫 袭击凶杀 |
[25:13] | attempted murder of a police officer, | 以及谋杀警察未遂罪 |
[25:15] | you’ll die in prison of these charges. | 你会死在监狱里的 |
[25:18] | Fine. | 无所谓 |
[25:19] | Ruby, help yourself. | 露比 救救自己 |
[25:21] | Just tell me where Ethan is. | 告诉我伊森在哪里 |
[25:22] | You’re not gonna get me to say something that isn’t true. | 你别想让我歪曲事实 |
[25:25] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不想跟你说了 |
[25:28] | I have nothing else to say. | 也没什么可说的了 |
[25:34] | She still won’t talk. | 她还是不想说 |
[25:36] | It’s like she backs away every time | 感觉就像她每次 |
[25:39] | she gets close to even thinking about what happened with Ethan. | 一想到伊森整个人就缩了回去 |
[25:43] | All right. So, what else do we have on Ethan? | 好吧 伊森这人我们还有什么发现 |
[25:45] | Well, we do have confirmation | 我们能证实 |
[25:47] | that the blood on his clothes were definitely blood | 他衣服上的血绝对来自于 |
[25:49] | from the victims of the last robbery. | 上次抢劫案的受害者 |
[25:50] | But we don’t have anything on his location. | 但我们不知道他在哪里 |
[25:52] | And “BOLO” hasn’t turned up anything. His phone’s off. | 全境通告发出去了 还没有回应 他的电话关机 |
[25:54] | No hits on his credit cards. | 信用卡也没用 |
[25:56] | Upton and the “U.C.’s” are sitting on his place | 厄普顿带着卧底去他家蹲点 |
[25:58] | in case he comes back around. | 以防他回家 |
[25:59] | That man is either laying real low, or he’s already skipped town. | 这家伙或许埋伏得很好 或许已经跑路了 |
[26:04] | Alright, so let’s just dig into Ethan’s history. | 好 那我们就查查伊森的过去 |
[26:06] | 哈蒙德医生 你好 确认明日的约诊 你打算带亚当来吗 | |
[26:08] | charges he’s made on his card the past few months, | 他过去几个月的信用卡消费记录 |
[26:12] | parking tickets… | 查查停车罚单… |
[26:13] | could lead back to a place he frequents, | 看他经常去哪里 |
[26:16] | old properties, “L.K.A.’s” linked to his name, | 以前的住处 所有登记过的住处 |
[26:18] | associates he’d go to for help, for cash. | 他会向哪些人求助要钱 |
[26:21] | Look, why don’t you go ahead and charge Ruby. | 我有个主意 不如我们起诉露比 |
[26:24] | Maybe the charges will scare her into talking. | 也许她在指控下会开口 |
[26:27] | Sarge, | 警长 |
[26:32] | I’m trying one more thing with Ruby first. | 我想先跟露比再做一件事 |
[26:50] | I don’t want to be here. | 我不想来这里 |
[26:52] | Come on. We’ll be real quick. | 来吧 露比 很快的 |
[26:54] | We don’t need to do this, it’s not gonna do anything. | 你们这样是白费力气 什么都不会改变 |
[26:59] | We’re gonna have to charge you, and I won’t be able to say you helped… | 我们只能对你提出起诉了 既然你没有协助破案… |
[27:03] | which means you’ll do time for all of it. | 这就表示你要为这一切坐大牢了 |
[27:08] | It’s a life sentence, Ruby. | 这可是无期徒刑 露比 |
[27:09] | You already told me all that. | 你们早就告诉我了 |
[27:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:11] | I know and I wanted to give you one last chance | 我知道 我想给你一次 |
[27:13] | to look it in the eye. | 最后正视它的机会 |
[27:18] | This is where you used to work. | 这是你以前工作的地方 |
[27:21] | You and Ethan. | 你和伊森 |
[27:24] | And then, one night, | 然后有天晚上 |
[27:28] | a terrible thing happened. | 发生了件可怕的事 |
[27:32] | A terrible thing that split your life in two. | 你的生活从此被分为 |
[27:34] | Into a before and an after. | 前后两部分 |
[27:36] | I think that every decision you made after that was just to survive. | 在这之后 你做出的每个决定 |
[27:39] | And you did. | 都是为了活下去 |
[27:40] | I told you nothing happened here. | 我都说了 这里什么都没发生 |
[27:42] | Ruby, you can confront this, I know that you can. | 露比 你能够面对 我知道你可以 |
[27:45] | And I’m gonna get you a deal. I promise, okay? | 我会帮你争取认罪协议 我保证 好吗 |
[27:47] | I will keep you safe. | 我会保护你的安全 |
[27:48] | You’ll never have to see him again, I will get you help. | 你再也不用见他了 我一定会帮你 |
[27:50] | But you’ve gotta talk to me. | 但你必须告诉我 |
[27:51] | You’ve gotta tell me where’d he run. | 告诉我他的下落 |
[27:54] | Nothing happened here. | 这里什么都没发生 |
[27:58] | I said I didn’t want to talk anymore, and I don’t. | 我说过我不想 也不会再说了 |
[28:01] | Get me a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[28:05] | No. | 不行 |
[28:06] | I want a lawyer, okay? Get me a lawyer. | 我要律师 好吗 给我找个律师 |
[28:09] | You could have asked for a lawyer this whole time, | 你被关了这么久 随时都可以要求律师 |
[28:10] | I know that you know that, and you didn’t. | 你知道这一点 但你没提出要求 |
[28:13] | I think that you want to talk, | 我觉得你是想开口的 |
[28:14] | I think you’re tired, I think you want to feel better… | 我觉得你累了 你想好起来… |
[28:16] | -I don’t… -Ruby… | -我没有… -露比… |
[28:17] | I don’t… I don’t… you don’t know me, | 不是这样的…你不了解我 |
[28:19] | you don’t know anything about me! | 你根本就不了解我 |
[28:22] | I know that he left you. | 我知道他抛弃了你 |
[28:24] | Ethan left you when you were scared and panicked. | 伊森在你最害怕的时候抛弃了你 |
[28:28] | That’s not a partner. That’s not what they do. | 这不叫搭档 搭档不会抛弃彼比 |
[28:30] | Stop! | 够了 |
[28:32] | Do this for yourself, Ruby, I know that you can… | 为自己活吧 我知道你可以… |
[28:34] | No, stop! I want a lawyer. Okay? | 不 别说了 我要找律师 好吗 |
[28:36] | Now! Get me a lawyer! | 我现在就要 |
[28:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:57] | 丹佛 1001英里 达拉斯 968英里 凤凰城 1753英里 盐湖城 1397英里 | |
[29:01] | You memorized this? | 你记下了这个 |
[29:07] | You were here with him and you memorized this? | 他就在这里强奸了你 而你记下了这个 |
[29:12] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[29:14] | But you can do this, Ruby. | 但你能做到的 露比 |
[29:17] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[29:21] | I don’t… I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[29:23] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[29:24] | Okay. You don’t have to know exactly where he is. | 不知道他的具体下落也没关系 |
[29:27] | Maybe you know more than you think you do. | 也许你知道的比你以为的要多 |
[29:43] | I know how to reach him. | 我知道怎么联络他 |
[29:52] | Ruby doesn’t know where Ethan would go. | 露比不知道伊森会去哪里 |
[29:54] | But she says they use an online game to message each other. | 但她说他们会用一款在线游戏互发信息 |
[29:57] | How do we know he’s checking it? | 我们怎么知道他会不会登录 |
[29:58] | She said she’s sure If he’s alive, he’s checking it. | 他说只要他活着 他就会登录 |
[30:01] | Ethan might not know that we arrested Ruby. | 伊森或许不知道我们已经抓到露比 |
[30:03] | He ran. He left her there cowering. | 他跑掉了 留她在那里发抖 |
[30:04] | What if she plays that she ran out right after him | 她可以骗他说自己随后跑掉了 |
[30:07] | and she couldn’t get to a computer until just now. | 过了好久才能用电脑 |
[30:10] | And what does Ruby think she’s getting for cooperating? | 露比认为自己合作的好处是什么 |
[30:13] | I promised her a deal. | 我承诺给她一个认罪协议 |
[30:15] | That’s not a promise you get to make. | 你不能承诺这种事 |
[30:17] | -She deserves… -Doesn’t matter. | -她应得的… -不重要 |
[30:19] | Kim, she is going to do time. | 金 她一定会坐牢的 |
[30:22] | There is no way we are walking back six robberies. | 六起连环抢劫不可能抹除掉 |
[30:26] | You need to make sure she knows that. | 你得让她知道这一点 |
[30:29] | Yeah. I will. | 好的 |
[30:32] | All right. Have her lure Ethan out. Get an “A.S.A.” on board. | 好 让她把伊森引出来吧 再找个州助理检察官 |
[30:36] | Yep. | 好 |
[30:38] | Kim… | 金… |
[30:45] | I assume if there’s ever anything I need to know, | 如果你的心理状况 |
[30:48] | about how you’re doing, | 有任何问题 |
[30:51] | you’d tell me. | 你都会告诉我吧 |
[30:56] | I mean, I’m not… I’m not pressing, | 我不是…不是在给你施压 |
[30:57] | I’m just saying that… | 我只是说… |
[31:01] | if I need to know, you can tell me. | 需要我知道什么 你可以开口 |
[31:07] | I got your back. | 我会支持你的 |
[31:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:29] | It’s better if you do it, Ruby. | 还是你来发吧 露比 |
[31:30] | Ethan might recognize your word choice | 伊森能认出你的措辞 |
[31:33] | and the way you say things… | 你的说话方式… |
[31:35] | He’ll know if it’s not you. | 他能感觉出来是不是你 |
[31:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:52] | Are we done yet? | 结束了吗 |
[31:55] | For now. | 暂时结束了 |
[32:07] | He sure is taking his time. | 这家伙迟到了 |
[32:08] | He said he’ll be here, he’ll be here. | 他说他会来 就一定会来 |
[32:19] | Okay, everybody, look alive, | 好了 大家振作起来 |
[32:22] | I got somebody walking towards the entrance. | 发现有人正朝入口走去 |
[32:23] | Male, about five-ten, hoodie up, can’t make a positive “I.D.” | 男性 大约五英尺十英寸 穿兜帽衫 无法确定身份 |
[32:27] | I’m gonna follow. | 我跟上去 |
[32:29] | “Burge” and “Ruz,” he’s headed your way. | 伯吉和鲁塞 他往你们那边去了 |
[32:35] | Keep eyes. Hold until we have a positive. | 盯住了 确认了再行动 |
[32:50] | We got a positive. It’s Ethan. | 确认了 是伊森 |
[32:52] | Move. | 行动 |
[32:53] | Slow and steady. | 缓慢平稳 |
[33:00] | Chicago “P.D.!” Ethan Hanley, turn around and put your hands up. | 芝加哥警署 伊森·汉利 转身 举起手来 |
[33:09] | Put your hands up and get on your knees! | 举起手来 跪在地上 |
[33:22] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[33:25] | Put your hands up right now and get on your knees! | 马上举起手然后跪下 |
[33:29] | It’s over! | 都结束了 |
[33:30] | Where’s Ruby? | 露比在哪里 |
[33:33] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[33:35] | She’s not coming. | 她不会来了 |
[33:36] | Why? What did you tell her? | 为什么 你们跟她说了什么 |
[33:38] | Thing is… I didn’t have to tell her anything. | 我们根本不用跟她说什么 |
[33:40] | What’d you make her do? | 你们要她做了什么 |
[33:41] | She did it all on her own. | 她全都是自愿的 |
[33:44] | Now I want you to get your hands up and get on your knees! | 现在 你需要举起手来 跪下 |
[33:54] | You know she’s a liar, right? | 你知道她是个骗子吧 |
[33:58] | Her head’s all messed up. | 她的脑袋坏掉了 |
[34:00] | You can’t believe a word she says, | 她的话一个字也不能信 |
[34:01] | she’s broken and there’s no fixing her. | 她精神有问题 没人能治好 |
[34:03] | You put your hands up, Ethan, now! | 把手举起来 伊森 快 |
[34:14] | Gun! | 枪 |
[34:45] | He showed up. Just like you said he would. | 他出现了 跟你说的一样 |
[34:49] | But he drew a weapon on us and we had to engage. | 但他举起了枪 我们只能交战 |
[34:54] | Ethan’s dead. | 伊森已经死了 |
[34:59] | Now, you will still be charged like we talked about, you’ll be booked, | 现在 你还是会像 我们说的那样被起诉 你会被立案 |
[35:04] | but your lawyer is good, | 但你的律师很厉害 |
[35:06] | and your deal is good. | 会为你争取有利的协议 |
[35:16] | Ruby… | 露比… |
[35:19] | Dallas, nine-hundred-sixty-eight miles… | 达拉斯 968英里… |
[35:23] | Ruby. | 露比 |
[35:25] | Stay with me okay. | 别走神 好吗 |
[35:26] | You’re in a room with me. | 房间里只有我 |
[35:28] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
[35:32] | Ruby, I’m here with you. | 露比 我就在你身边… |
[35:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:01] | How’s Ruby? | 露比怎么样了 |
[36:05] | They booked her. | 他们对她立案了 |
[36:07] | She… | 她… |
[36:09] | I mean, hopefully she’ll get better. | 我希望她能好起来 |
[36:12] | Hey Sam texted me, Callum’s still sick, | 小萨刚给我发短讯了 卡伦还病着 |
[36:15] | so I got another twenty-four hours off from undercover. | 所以我的卧底工作又暂停一天 |
[36:17] | Nice. | 很好 |
[36:17] | Mack’s at that sleep over. We could do something? | 玛凯要去朋友家过夜 我们可以做点什么 |
[36:20] | There’s a new fusion place on Rush. | 拉什街上有家新的无国界料理餐厅 |
[36:22] | I don’t know what the fusion is but Platt seems to like it, | 我没吃过那种菜 但普拉特似乎很爱 |
[36:24] | even if she doesn’t know what’s being fused. | 虽然她也不知道是融合哪些国家的料理 |
[36:26] | How about therapy? | 你想去治疗吗 |
[36:30] | Is that a restaurant? | 治疗是餐厅的名字吗 |
[36:34] | Um, my therapist thinks it would be a good idea for you | 不是 我的治疗师认为一次家庭治疗 |
[36:37] | to come for a family session. | 会是个不错的主意 |
[36:41] | Okay. All right. Why? | 好吧 为什么 |
[36:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:46] | It’s up to you. Okay? | 一切都看你决定 好吗 |
[36:47] | I can push her off. | 我可以把她回绝掉 |
[36:48] | I’m sure it’s fine if we don’t do it. | 就算不做家庭治疗也没关系 |
[36:49] | I mean, like come on, I don’t really think it’s gonna do anything. | 我是说 拜托 我也不觉得这有什么用 |
[36:53] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[36:55] | Let’s go… | 我们就去吧… |
[36:56] | let’s go do therapy. | 一起去做心理治疗 |
[37:03] | Was it that hard of a question? | 这个问题很难回答吗 |
[37:06] | Oh, you’re looking at me? | 噢 你是在问我吗 |
[37:08] | Oh. | 噢 |
[37:11] | I’m not trying to be a problem or anything. | 我不是故意不配合 |
[37:13] | My mind’s just kinda blank, you know what I mean? | 但我脑子里一片空白 懂我的意思吗 |
[37:15] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[37:15] | You two might be the same like that. | 你们俩可能都一样 |
[37:18] | It’s not easy to confront | 这并不容易面对 |
[37:19] | that something might have affected your life, | 一些事情可能影响了你们的生活 |
[37:21] | your relationship without your consent. Your control. | 你们的感情 超出你们的意愿和控制 |
[37:24] | See, I don’t think that the “P.T.S.” | 我不觉得创伤的后遗症 |
[37:26] | has affected our relationship? I mean… | 影响了我们的感情 我是说… |
[37:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:29] | Kim and I… we’ve been through plenty… had fights, | 我跟金…我们经历了很多 有过争吵 |
[37:32] | been out of sync, but we worked through it. | 有过不一致的时候 但我们都克服了 |
[37:33] | We’ll work through this too. | 这个问题我们也能克服 |
[37:34] | What do you mean by out of sync? | 你说的不一致是什么意思 |
[37:40] | I don’t know, I mean, you know, | 我不知道 就是说… |
[37:46] | maybe there were some times where maybe I felt more, wanted more, | 有那么几次我感受到了更多 也想要更多 |
[37:49] | and uh, you know, she didn’t feel the same way, | 但是她跟我的感觉不一样 |
[37:51] | want the same things, but… | 想要的东西也不一样 然后… |
[37:54] | you adjust. I adjusted. We adjusted. | 你我都调整一下 |
[37:56] | And worked through it. | 我们就把这个问题克服了 |
[37:59] | You had a reaction when he said that. | 他这么说的时候 你的反应不对劲 |
[38:01] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[38:04] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:14] | I… I… I haven’t ever not felt… | 我…我从来没有感觉不到… |
[38:23] | It’s not that I didn’t feel the same way that he did… | 我并不是跟他的感受不一样 |
[38:29] | I did, I um, I always have. | 我感受到了 一直都能感受到 |
[38:33] | I just couldn’t um… | 但我只是… |
[38:38] | I couldn’t. Um… you know, I was just too… | 我不能…你知道 我只是太… |
[38:45] | Okay, okay, we don’t need to keep pushing that tonight. | 好的…我们今晚没必要查这么深 |
[38:48] | That’s a good start. | 这个头起得不错 |
[38:52] | Alright, we have a little more time, | 我们还剩一点时间 |
[38:53] | why don’t we move on to something else? | 不如我们换个话题吧 |
[39:33] | Adam… | 亚当… |
[39:41] | You were too what? | 你想说自己太怎么了 |
[39:46] | I was too scared and numb… | 太害怕 也太麻木了… |