Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第10季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第10季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Here you go. How ya’ll doing? 来了 你们还好吗
[00:08] Hi. 嗨
[00:11] What is Jordan teaching her? 乔丹在教她什么
[00:13] How to check. You see that? 合理冲撞 看到了吗
[00:14] I told you 我早说过
[00:15] if she gonna learn hockey from him, he gonna teach her how to scrap. 她要是向乔丹学冰球 最后可能学会打群架
[00:18] I’ve been told Jordan’s a more legit teacher than I am. 有人说乔丹这个老师比我可靠
[00:21] That he is. 的确是
[00:22] Come on, kid. 来吧 孩子
[00:25] Nice hit! 撞得不错
[00:26] There you go! 非常棒
[00:29] Yo, what’s up with Burge? She coming out? 伯吉呢 怎么没来
[00:31] Ah, no. She… got an appointment. 不是 她…有预约了
[00:37] Just so you know, she did tell me about that. 反正这件事她跟我说过
[00:39] -Did she? -Mm-hmm. – 是吗 – 是的
[00:40] That’s good. That’s a step forward. 好事啊 有进步
[00:41] All right. Glad to hear that. 是啊 我还挺高兴听到的
[00:43] Yeah. 是啊
[00:44] I don’t know if you’ve ever met Burgess… 你又不是第一天认识伯吉斯…
[00:46] but she will get through it. 她一定会挺过去的
[00:47] Nah, I know. 我知道
[00:49] How you doing? 你还好吗
[00:50] Yeah. I’m good. 我很好 挺好的
[00:51] I’m good. I’m just trying to keep Makayla out, 我努力不让玛凯拉知道这件事
[00:53] keep her busy when Kim’s got the therapy, the meetings. 让她在金去治疗时有事做
[00:57] That poor kid she’s has had to understand way too much 孩子真可怜 这种事她听多了
[00:59] of this type of thing, ya know? 会胡思乱想的
[01:00] Yeah. 是啊
[01:01] Got to keep her protected her from it. 所以最好别知道 也是为了保护她
[01:03] Got you. 当然
[01:06] “Whoo!” 呼
[01:07] -That’s how you do it, Mack! -Hey! – 你做得真不错 玛凯 – 嘿
[01:09] Jordan, stop crying man! 乔丹 你可别哭啊
[01:10] Shut up, Kev. 闭嘴 凯文
[01:14] Son of a bitch. 真要命
[01:16] Here we go. What happened? 怎么了
[01:17] I got a Patrol buddy in Hegewisch. 我一个巡警朋友 在海希维奇
[01:19] He caught a scene Wants me to take a look. 遇上一个现场 想让我过去看看
[01:21] Go. 去吧
[01:22] Go. You know we got her. 去吧 她有我们在
[01:25] Yeah. 好的
[01:25] We gonna drop her off… 我们会送她回去的…
[01:27] hopped up on candy and chaos soon as we done. 结束后会带她去吃糖果 好好玩一顿
[01:29] That sounds like way more fun than I’m about to do. 感觉比我要做的事好玩多了
[01:32] See you later, bro. 回见
[01:33] Be safe, dog. 注意安全
[01:34] Makayla! 玛凯拉
[01:38] Yeah? 嗯
[01:39] Hey, listen. 听着
[01:40] I gotta go to work, 我得去上班了
[01:40] so you’re gonna go home with Uncle Kev and Jordan, okay? 请凯文叔叔和乔丹送你回家好吗
[01:43] Okay. 好的
[01:44] -I’ll see you later -See you later. – 一会儿见 – 一会儿见
[01:46] Be safe. 安全第一
[01:57] Gerry. How we doin’, man? 格里 你还好吗
[01:59] Hey. Thanks for coming out. I owe you. 嘿 谢谢你过来 算我欠你的
[02:02] You good? Family good? 你还好吗 家人都好吗
[02:03] Yeah. You? 还好 你呢
[02:04] Carmen’s got me sleeping on the couch… 卡门叫我睡沙发了…
[02:06] …but I’ve made the best of it. Bought a new couch. 但我苦中作乐 买了个新沙发
[02:08] Well played. 妙啊
[02:09] That enough pleasantries? 客套话说够了吗
[02:11] Always such a social gem, Gerry. Yes, it is. 你总是这么让人如沐春风 格里 是啊
[02:13] What’d you catch? 你们抓到什么了
[02:14] That’s the thing, I don’t know. Thought you could take a look. 问题就在这里 我也不知道 所以想找你过来看看
[02:16] “M.E.’s” stuck at another site. 法医困在别的现场了
[02:18] I don’t know when they’re gonna get down here 到底什么时候能来这里看尸体
[02:19] to take a look at the bodies. 我也不知道
[02:21] Bodies? 尸体
[02:26] The neighbors called in a smell. 邻居报警说闻到了臭味
[02:28] Partner and I found them like this. 我跟搭档过来后 就这样了
[02:32] No sign of forced entry. 没有强行闯入的迹象
[02:34] Felt like a murder-suicide to me. 感觉像是谋杀现场
[02:39] Partner wanted to call in the cavalry, but uh, 我的搭档想要装甲队过来 但…
[02:41] thought I should avoid the media. 我觉得最好避开媒体
[02:51] Looks like they choked to death. 他们像是窒息而死
[03:22] Come on. 来吧
[03:26] Officer, do me a favor… clear these people back. 警官 帮我个忙…让这些人退后
[03:28] Yeah. Come on. Let’s go. Back up. 好的 来吧 快 后退
[03:31] Gerry, you run this building next door? 格里 你查过隔壁这座楼吗
[03:32] Yeah, place has been abandoned for years. 这地方已经废弃多年了
[03:37] Nah, see these papers are recent. 不 你看报纸是新糊上去的
[03:43] Whoa, whoa, Adam, what’s going on? We good with this? 等等 亚当 出什么事了 这里有问题吗
[04:07] Someone’s cooking meth in here. 有人在这里制毒
[04:09] Fumes leaked upstairs. 烟雾泄漏到了楼上
[04:12] Coffee filters, plastic tubing, propane… 咖啡滤纸 塑胶管材 丙烷…
[04:16] that family didn’t stand a chance. 那户人家必死无疑
[04:20] We should get out of here. Come on. 我们得走了 来吧
[04:23] We need to clear out the neighbors, get Hazmat on the horn. 需要疏散邻居 呼叫危害物质小队
[04:26] Uh-huh. 好
[04:31] All right. Where are we at? 好吧 什么情况
[04:33] “I.D.’d” the family as the Snyders. 这户人家姓斯奈德
[04:35] Time of death, forty-eight hours, give or take. 死亡时间大概48小时前左右
[04:37] “M.E.’s” preliminary has cause of death 法医初步鉴定出了死因
[04:39] as asphyxiation from hydriodic gas. 氢碘气体窒息而亡
[04:41] So, brutal way to go. 死法很残忍
[04:42] Meth lab made a mistake? A leak? 制毒所出了事故 发生泄漏了吗
[04:44] Something went sideways during a cook, fumes leaked upstairs. 制毒时出了差错 烟雾泄漏到楼上
[04:47] Must’ve been bad enough for these guys to clear out the whole lab… 清空整个制毒所 对这些人来说算是损失惨重
[04:50] supplies, equipment, product. Nearly everything’s gone. 物资 设备 毒品几乎全没了
[04:54] Sarge, you’re gonna want to see this. 警长 来看看这个
[04:57] We’re running every camera in the area, there aren’t many, 我们排查了该区域的所有监视器 数量不多
[05:00] but there’s a bus route that runs right by here. Caught this… 但有一路公交车正好经过这里 拍下了这一幕…
[05:08] That’s Samantha Beck… 这是萨曼莎·贝克
[05:10] at a meth lab. 出现在制毒所
[05:23] Martin, Jessa, Joe Snyder. 马丁 杰莎 乔·斯奈德
[05:24] Found dead this morning from meth by-product. 今早被冰毒副产品室息而亡
[05:27] Joe here, he was only ten. 乔 他只有十岁
[05:31] Last year, the Snyders, they fell on tough times. 斯奈德一家在去年陷入困境
[05:34] They bounced from shelter to shelter 一直在避难所之间辗转
[05:35] until they found that illegal apartment. 直到发现了那间非法公寓
[05:37] Obviously wasn’t ideal, wasn’t up to code… 条件并不理想 也不符合规定…
[05:38] but it had walls, roof. It’s winter in Chicago… 但至少是个房子 又逢芝加哥的寒冬
[05:41] So, they made it a home. 他们就把那里当做了家
[05:43] Unfortunately that home 不幸的是
[05:45] shared a floor with a meth lab. 房子和一个制毒所在同一层
[05:47] Now, the best guess is the Snyders were unaware 斯奈德一家很有可能对此毫不知情
[05:49] until the lab had problems. 直到那里出了问题
[05:50] “M.E.” thinks that they smelled the fumes, tried to get out, 法医认为他们闻到烟雾后曾试图逃脱
[05:52] but the poison got to them first. 但有毒物质快他们一步
[05:54] And whole time this connects to the Becks? 贝克家族一直都与此相关吗
[05:56] To Samantha at least. 至少跟萨曼莎相关
[05:57] Samantha Beck and her father, Richard… 萨曼莎·贝克 和她父亲理查德
[05:59] we met them about a month ago when Samantha was abducted. 我们见过他们 是在萨曼莎一个月前被绑架的时候
[06:02] The Kidnappers had ties to the meth world, 绑匪和毒品界有关系
[06:04] and they ransomed her for a million dollars, 他们把她的赎金定在了一百万美元
[06:06] but dear old Dad refused to pay. 但是老爸拒绝付钱
[06:08] Even though he had two offshore accounts in his name, 尽管他名下有两个海外账户
[06:10] still, he didn’t blink. 他还是没有屈服
[06:11] And that is probably why. 这可能就是原因
[06:13] The Becks are manufacturing and running mass amounts of meth. 贝克家族制毒贩毒 数量巨大
[06:16] Yeah, well, sounds good, but what do we actually have? 好吧 听起来不错 但有什么实质的线索吗
[06:20] We have Samantha visiting the lab five times in the past few months. 萨曼莎上个月去了制毒所五次
[06:24] She ever visit after the Snyders were killed? 斯奈德一家死后来过吗
[06:26] No, at least not on camera. 没有 至少没被拍下来过
[06:28] But every time she did, she drove the same sedan with dummy plates. 但她每次来 都开一辆挂着假车牌的同款轿车
[06:31] It’s clearly criminal. 这明显违法了
[06:32] But it’s nowhere near enough. 仅凭这些根本不够
[06:34] Cams don’t have Samantha entering or exiting the lab 监视器没拍到萨曼莎进出制毒所的画面
[06:37] and we don’t have product. 也没有毒品
[06:38] It’s not a coincidence she’s there, she’s clearly doing pick-ups. 她出现在那里不是巧合 显然是去取货了
[06:42] We can bring her in, press her on it. 我们可以带她来问话 向她施压
[06:44] We tried that already, she’s loyal. 已经试过了 她非常忠心
[06:46] Look, her father’s got her running meth. 听着 她父亲能让她贩毒
[06:49] I mean she’s not gonna turn on him easy. 她怎么会轻易背叛他
[06:51] We need more. 给我挖更多出来
[06:52] How much are they running? Who are they selling to? 他们贩了多少 都卖给谁了
[06:55] Where’s the remainder of their product now? 剩下的毒品呢
[06:58] I mean, their lab is gone, are they setting up a new one? 他们的制毒所没了 会建个新的吗
[07:01] So, let’s build. 一步步建立搜查方向
[07:03] And start with her. 就从她开始
[07:08] Samantha Beck lives a life of routine. 萨曼莎·贝克生活规律
[07:13] Single mom, 单身母亲
[07:14] drops her kid off at school every morning, heads to work. 每天早上送孩子去学校 然后去上班
[07:20] She works for her dad at Beck Trucking. 她在父亲的贝克货运公司工作
[07:22] The company carts a ton of above-board products 公司运输大量光明正大的产品
[07:24] so the yard is very secure. 所以货场非常可靠
[07:27] With trucks in and out all day, 货车整天进进出出
[07:29] you couldn’t find a better place to store and traffic product. 没有比这里更适合藏货散货了
[07:34] On the outside they look like polite family, co-workers, good parents. 表面看来 这个家庭欣欣向荣 互相协助 父慈子孝
[07:38] Kids on the hockey team. 孩子还是冰球队的
[07:39] Mom and grandpa watch his games. He’s a good student. 外公和妈妈都会去看他比赛 他是个好学生
[07:42] She’s involved. 她很用心抚养孩子
[07:43] All normal stuff, aside from running Meth. 除了贩卖冰毒之外 就是个正常家庭
[07:47] Samantha and her father… 萨曼莎和她父亲在工作时
[07:47] they hardly speak when they’re at work. 几乎不说话
[07:49] They keep to themselves. 他们独来独往
[07:52] But we’ve got Samantha doing drug runs. 但负责贩毒的是萨曼莎
[07:55] It’s always Samantha and it’s always clean. 一直都是她 做得干净俐落
[07:58] She picks up a car at the yard, 她从货场取车
[08:03] she drops it in a lot. 开进停车场
[08:07] She picks up a new car, drives it back to the yard… 选辆新车 开回货场
[08:09] drops it in the garage. 然后开进车库
[08:11] Guessing their cash and product are in that garage. 我猜现金和毒品都在那个车库里
[08:12] But we got no eyes. 只是我们看不到
[08:13] At the last car exchange, 上次换车时
[08:15] this man picked up Samantha’s sedan. 这个人开走萨曼莎的轿车
[08:17] We followed him all the way to an old house in Wicker Park. 我们一路跟着他来到 柳条公园的一所老房子
[08:19] “I.D.’d” him as Jeff Corazin. He’s a mid-level meth guy, 他叫杰夫·科拉辛 中层毒贩
[08:22] deals dope out of the West Side. 把毒品贩运到西区
[08:24] These are straight-up dope deals. 全是彻头彻尾的毒品交易
[08:26] And we never have Richard’s hands on any of it? 我们从没抓到理查德参与其中吗
[08:28] No. He lets his daughter do the dirty work. 不 所有脏活都让女儿干
[08:30] Hmm. 嗯
[08:31] But we could press Samantha on this. 我们可以就此向萨曼莎施压
[08:32] It’s dry conspiracy, but it’s something. 虽然是明晃晃地坑她 但还是值得一说
[08:34] I mean, what if we did a walled-off stop at the next switch? 不如我们可以趁他们下次转手时拦获
[08:37] Caught her and the buyer at the same time. 把她跟买家同时抓住
[08:39] We can get her on tighter charges, and it’s a better chance. 以更严厉的罪名起诉她 这样机会更大
[08:41] Still no guarantee she gives up her father. 但还是保证不了她会供出父亲
[08:44] Or they never saw me. 或者 他们从没见过我
[08:46] Richard, and Samantha on her abduction case… 在之前的绑架案中 理查德和萨曼莎
[08:48] they never saw me. I could go under. 从没见过我 我可以埋伏进去
[09:12] Hey! Give me the keys! Keys! 钥匙给我 钥匙
[09:15] Get away from the car! 离车远点
[09:16] No, no, no, get out of the vehicle! 不行…想都别想
[09:18] Hey! Get away from her! 嘿 放开她
[09:20] Get away from her! Back off her! 放开她 退后
[09:21] Get the hell out of here! 滚出去
[09:24] You all right? 你没事吧
[09:26] -Whoa! Whoa! Lady! Easy! -Get your hand off me! – 女士 别急 – 手拿开
[09:28] They’re gone! 他们走了
[09:29] -Get off me! -They’re gone… – 放开我 – 他们走了…
[09:30] They’re gone! Take it easy. 他们走了 别紧张
[09:32] Take it easy. I’m not gonna hurt you. I’m just here to help you. 别害怕 我不会伤害你的 我是来帮你的
[09:34] Come on. 别急
[09:40] Go! 走
[09:42] Let’s move! Let’s move! 走了…
[09:47] All right. We gotta go, come on! 好了 该走了 快
[09:50] -Come on. -What the hell are you doing? – 快点 – 你这是要干嘛
[09:52] Cops are gonna be here any second. We gotta go. Come on. 条子很快就到 我们得走了 快点
[09:55] Lady, I’m begging you, okay? 女士 我求求你
[09:56] All right? I just saved your ass, 好吗 我刚救过你
[09:58] least you can do is get me the hell out of here. Okay? 好歹你能把我捎出去吧
[09:59] This piece you got legal? Mine ain’t. 你这枪合法吗 我的反正不合法
[10:02] Okay, please. 明白了吗 拜托
[10:04] All right, look, look, look… My name’s Adam, okay? 好吧 这样子 我叫亚当
[10:07] I’m sure you’re nice and everything but I don’t wanna go to jail for you. 你肯定是个好人 但我可不想为了你坐牢
[10:10] ‘Kay. So, please. Would you drive the car? 麻烦了 能开车吗
[10:39] How you getting home? 你怎么回家
[10:41] Got them feet. 走回去
[10:42] Okay. 这样啊
[10:44] Look, if it wasn’t clear when I was trying to kill you, thank you. 是这样 刚才差点杀了你时 我没说清楚 谢谢你
[10:50] Yeah. Sure. Sure. If I knew you had the Glock I wouldn’t have done it. 客气了 我要是知道你有枪才不插手呢
[10:55] I mean, I think you would have been fine. 你应该自己就可以搞定
[10:59] Fine but in jail. 是可以 但会坐牢
[11:03] Want a bad can of beer as a thank you? 想来罐劣质啤酒作为谢礼吗
[11:08] Yeah. Sure. Yeah. Thanks. 好啊 没问题 谢啦
[11:15] -Here you go. -Thank you. – 来 – 谢谢
[11:17] I just gotta make a call real quick. 我去打个电话 很快回来
[11:18] Hey, did they get any of it? 嘿 他们得手了吗
[11:20] What? 什么
[11:22] I mean, I’m not an idiot. 我不傻
[11:23] Those dudes were waiting for you, knew you were gonna be there. 那两个人在那里埋伏你 早就知道你会去
[11:26] You drive a busted Twin Cam, 你那辆车的双凸轮轴早就坏了
[11:28] I mean, I don’t think they even make those anymore. 这种型号现在应该不再生产了
[11:31] It’s pretty clear you don’t got a lot of money. 很显然你也不算有钱
[11:33] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[11:34] So, they were ripping you. Right? 所以他们是要抢你的货 对不对
[11:40] You’re not an idiot? 你一点都不蠢
[11:42] Okay. Let’s go ahead and pretend I’m not one either. 好 那就假设我也不蠢吧
[11:44] You didn’t just piece together I was running product from the car I drive. 你不是从我开的车上推导出我在运货的
[11:48] And you weren’t magically there ready to save me 你也不是神奇地出现在那里
[11:49] with your piss poor piece you can’t even shoot. 等着拿那把开不了的破枪来救我
[11:53] So, what do you want? 你想要什么
[11:58] I want a job. 我想要份工作
[12:02] Look. Hey, listen to me. 是这样的 听我说
[12:04] Some guys at Cork’s were bragging about ripping some chick runner, 科克家那边有人吹牛说 要抢个运货的小妞
[12:07] lightweight moving ice. 在运少量冰毒
[12:09] They practically said the address that you were gonna be at. 他们连你要去的地址都说了
[12:11] It was too easy. Fell right in my lap. 太简单了 正中我下怀
[12:14] I thought I could use it to get a job. 我想着可以利用这机会找份工作
[12:17] I want to work for whoever you work for. 因为我想替你老板做事
[12:21] No, you don’t. 你不想
[12:22] Yes. I do. 我想
[12:24] I’ve been dealing stepped on dime bags the last five years. 过去五年我的毒品生意都是小打小闹
[12:27] I need something more. 我需要更多
[12:28] I got people to provide for. 我还要养家啊
[12:30] Mom, are you home? 妈 在家吗
[12:32] Callum, what are you doing here? 卡伦 你怎么在
[12:34] Practice ended early. 今天练习结束得早
[12:35] So, Joe dropped me. 乔送我回来的
[12:37] Yo, is that the second one? 那是第二关吗
[12:39] You better move, man. 你最好动一下
[12:40] You’re gonna run right into that tree. 要不然就该直直撞上那棵树了
[12:41] You gotta jump. 得用跳的
[12:43] Who are you? 你是谁啊
[12:44] I’m Adam. Who’re you? 我叫亚当 你叫什么
[12:47] Callum. 卡伦
[12:49] Okay honey. Go back upstairs, 好了亲爱的 上楼去
[12:51] -I’ll be up in a minute, okay? -Okay. – 我马上就上去 好吗 – 好
[12:53] Nice to meet you, Callum. 很高兴见到你 卡伦
[13:00] I didn’t know there was a kid here, I’m sorry. 我之前不知道家里有孩子 对不起
[13:03] He’s about the same age as my daughter actually. 其实 他跟我闺女差不多大
[13:06] Listen, would you just think about it, please? 听着 你能不能考虑一下
[13:12] Here’s my number. 这是我电话
[13:14] I’m not a bad guy, I’m really not. 我不是坏人 真的不是
[13:16] I’d be good. 我会听话的
[13:21] All right. 走了
[13:24] Thank you for the beer. 谢谢你的啤酒
[13:44] You texted me. 你传信息给我了
[13:45] Yeah. I’m as surprised as you are. 是 我跟你一样惊讶
[13:47] Surprised and damn jazzed up is what I am. 惊讶而且兴奋 我是这种感觉
[13:50] Don’t talk like that with him. 跟他说话别这样
[13:52] Who’s him? Who am I meeting? 他是谁 我要见谁
[13:55] My father. 我父亲
[13:56] Your dad. You work with your dad? 你爸 你跟你爸一起做事
[13:58] Yeah. 对
[13:59] You understood the kind of job I wanted? 你知道我想要哪种工作吧
[14:00] Yeah, I cracked that code. 知道 我明白你的意思
[14:03] Listen, I didn’t tell him about the men that jumped me. 听着 我没跟他讲袭击我的人的事
[14:05] Why? 为什么
[14:06] I didn’t, so don’t mention it. 不为什么 别提就是了
[14:07] And listen, my father… he doesn’t trust most people. 还有听好 我父亲…他不怎么信人
[14:14] So, if by some grace of God he trusts you, 要是运气好他信任你
[14:17] then you’re gonna be with him for life. 那你这辈子都得跟他拴一起了
[14:19] You won’t get to leave. Do you understand? 你无法离开 明白吗
[14:22] Wow. What, are we taking blood oaths too? 这里也要立什么血誓吗
[14:24] I’m not screwing with you. 我没跟你开玩笑
[14:27] Tell me that you understand, that you… that you want to do this. 告诉我你听明白了 你想做
[14:30] I understand. 我明白了
[14:34] Okay. 好
[14:40] Just wait here a minute. 在这里等一下
[14:47] What is this? 什么事
[14:47] His name is Adam. 他叫亚当
[14:49] Met him through Cal’s school, he’s got a kid the same age. 我在小卡学校认识他的 他的孩子跟小卡同龄
[14:52] He’s solid. And he’d like a job. 人很可靠 想找份工作
[14:55] A job? 找份工作
[14:57] I want to bring him in. 我想拉他入伙
[15:00] I’ll coordinate for him. 我指派工作给他
[15:01] I’ll set him up for drops, deliveries, exchanges, 安排他交货 送货 换货
[15:03] just like I do for everybody else. 就跟我为别人做的一样
[15:07] Wow. She’s setting all the runs and making the deals? 哇 她安排所有交接还有交易
[15:10] We have had setbacks. 我们遇到过挫折
[15:12] You’ve said it yourself, 你自己也说了
[15:14] we’ve got a big thing coming, and we need more bodies. 我们有大事要做 需要更多人手
[15:23] He’s just a low-level dealer, 他不过是个低级毒贩
[15:25] not hooked in, a couple pops for petty possession. 没做过大买卖 因为私藏毒品被抓过几次
[15:28] I’m steady, sir. I can do whatever you need… 我很稳定 先生 我什么都可以做…
[15:29] “Ssh.” “嘘”
[15:39] This is what you want? 你想这样是吗
[15:43] Is this gonna make you happy? 这样你就开心了吗
[15:52] Stantz, vet him. 斯坦茨 验验他
[16:08] You ever gonna tell me what we’re doing? 能告诉我我们要做什么吗
[16:10] Two men inside used to work for us. 里面有两个人曾经为我们做事
[16:12] They started having fun with product instead. 后来他们开始吸毒
[16:14] One of them owes the Becks a grand. 其中一个欠了贝克家一千
[16:30] Go get it. 去收钱
[16:37] Which of them owes? 哪个是欠钱的
[16:40] It’s the big one. 块头大的那个
[16:43] Fantastic. 漂亮
[16:47] Touch it with one hand. 只用一只手
[16:48] He’s in the slammer. 他就进监狱了
[16:49] Tried to steal a Toyota Corolla. 想偷辆丰田卡罗拉
[16:51] Problem. 有什么问题吗
[16:52] Stick shift. 手动档
[16:54] Cops got him. 条子抓到他的时候
[16:55] Gets him up the elevator. 他正推着车上山呢
[16:56] Caught him at the ankles. 他们只能把手铐铐他脚踝上
[16:58] Fellas… 几位
[16:58] Whoa, whoa… 哇哦…
[16:59] How you doing? 怎么样啊
[17:00] I’m here for the Becks. 我是贝克家的
[17:01] Richard sent me. 理查德派我来的
[17:02] -What the hell? -You owe a grand, my friend. – 搞什么 – 你欠他一千块 朋友
[17:03] I’m just here to collect. 我是来收账的
[17:04] How’d you get in here, man? 你怎么进来的
[17:06] I don’t owe nobody nothing. 我谁的钱都没欠
[17:07] You owe a grand. 你欠一千块
[17:08] -What’s going on here? -You pay, I go. – 怎么回事 – 拿了钱我就走
[17:10] No, no, we don’t know you. 不…我们可不欠你钱
[17:11] I’m here to collect. 我是来收账的
[17:13] Why you in here? You’re ripping or something? 你来这里做什么 是要抢还是怎么样
[17:15] Easy. 别急
[17:19] We don’t need that. 倒也不必这样
[17:20] Yeah? 是吗
[17:21] Then why don’t you walk out of here? 那你干嘛不赶紧滚蛋
[17:22] Yeah. Walk away, bro. 就是啊 滚蛋
[17:23] Walk away. 走啊
[17:23] Once you pay me the money you owe, I will. 你把欠的钱还了 我就走
[17:25] We don’t even know you. 我们又不认识你
[17:26] Look by the door, you know him. 看门那边 认识他吗
[17:28] You recognize him? 认识他吗
[17:29] You understand now? 现在明白了吗
[17:31] Let’s keep this easy. 我们好来好往
[17:32] All right, just be ready. 好 做好准备
[17:34] We’re gonna wait for him to call it. 等他下令就行动
[17:36] We’re gonna make this simple. 我们把事情简单化
[17:58] All right. Move, move! 好 行动…
[18:08] Don’t you move. Don’t move. Don’t move. 不准动…
[18:09] Whoa, whoa, stand down. Stand down. 等等 退下…
[18:12] It’s all over man. 结束了
[18:21] Where’s the money? 钱呢
[18:23] Come on. 不是吧
[18:24] Come on, man. Where’s the money? 快点 钱呢
[18:38] Thanks for your help. 谢谢你帮忙啊
[18:47] Dude, are you okay? 兄弟 没事吧
[18:49] Fine, those two men alright or am I in trouble. 没事 那两个人没事 还是我有麻烦了
[18:52] They’re good. 他们没事
[18:53] Torres and Kev are sitting on them in case that changes. 托利斯跟凯文盯着他们以防生变
[18:56] You guys felt that between Samantha and her father? 你们注意到了萨曼莎 跟她爸之间的问题吧
[18:58] The hell was that? She’s really scared of him. 那是怎么回事 她真的很怕他
[19:02] I think she held her own. 我觉得她有所怨恨
[19:04] She’s helping him run a large-scale “D.T.O.,” 她帮她爸经营一个大范围的贩毒组织
[19:06] it’s not a good father-daughter relationship. 这不是健康的父女关系
[19:09] I don’t know. It felt like more than that. Felt wrong. 不好说 感觉没那么简单 这不对劲
[19:13] All right. We’ll keep an eye on her. 好吧 我们会关注的
[19:15] So, Stantz told you Samantha would be in touch? 斯坦茨有说萨曼莎会联络你吗
[19:17] Yeah. Yeah, said she’s gonna text me with details for my first deal. 说了 他说她会给我信息 交代第一次交易具体情况
[19:20] Good. If this is something big like Samantha said, 很好 如果这真有萨曼莎说的那么大笔
[19:23] chances are one of the Becks will be transactional. 很有可能贝克家的人会亲自交易
[19:26] We get them with cash and product, 等我们抓到人赃并获
[19:28] we can hook them for all of it… 就可以查获他们所有罪行
[19:30] meth and triple homicide. 制毒和三重谋杀
[19:33] It’s good work. 干得漂亮
[19:35] All right, get some ice, change out. 好了 去冰敷一下 换身衣服
[19:36] Thanks, boss. 谢了 老大
[19:37] I’ll grab you an ice pack and something for your hand. 我去拿个冰袋给你 再拿点手伤药
[19:39] I appreciate it. 谢谢
[19:42] Hey. 嘿
[19:44] You really good? 你真的没事吗
[19:46] I’m fine. 我没事
[19:47] This isn’t what I expected. 只是我没想到会这样
[19:51] Samantha’s not what I expected. 没想到萨曼莎会这样
[19:53] How so? 怎么说
[19:54] I don’t know. Just isn’t. 我还不知道 就感觉不对
[19:58] I guess they went for it. 嗯 看来他们相信了
[20:00] She wants me to meet at her house first thing. 她要我一有空就去她家见面
[20:03] Game on. 游戏开始
[20:07] My face is fine, thanks for asking. 我的脸没事 感谢关心
[20:10] I got to tell you — I gave as good as I got. 不得不说…对方也没什么好下场
[20:13] Oh, I heard. 我听说了
[20:14] But you know Harold’s quite sweet 你要知道 哈罗德可是个好人
[20:15] as long as you explain things to him. 只要你跟他解释清楚
[20:17] Oh, yeah? You’re funny. So, I pass? 是吗 你真有意思 那我通过考验了吗
[20:23] Hand me the peanut butter. 把花生酱给我
[20:25] Officially, 下星期开始
[20:27] you’ll start on company payroll next week. 你就正式成为公司员工了
[20:31] You have to show your face every morning at the yard. 每天早上必须来货场上班
[20:33] All right. Okay, so how about “unofficially…” 好 没问题 那么私下呢…
[20:38] Unofficially, real jobs come through me. 私下 真正的任务听我安排
[20:42] I am your contact from here on out. 从现在起 我就是你的联络人
[20:47] Don’t talk to Richard unless he talks to you. 理查德没跟你说话 就别主动找他
[20:49] That his rule or yours? 这是他的规矩还是你的规矩
[21:00] First job will be a deal. 第一个任务是一个交易
[21:02] Okay. Well, you tell me when and where. 好 告诉我时间地点
[21:08] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[21:09] Callum! 卡伦
[21:14] Callum! 卡伦
[21:15] Yeah? 什么事
[21:17] Callum! 卡伦
[21:20] What the hell are these? 这是什么东西
[21:23] I dunno. 不知道
[21:25] Well, where did they come from? 从哪里来的
[21:29] You shouldn’t go through my stuff. Okay? 妈 你不该乱翻我的东西
[21:31] Did Grandpa give these to you? 这是外公给你的吗
[21:36] Did he? 是不是他
[21:38] Answer me. 回答我
[21:40] Please, don’t be mad. Please… 求你别生气 拜托…
[21:42] Hey, Sam… 嘿 小萨…
[21:44] -Can you tell me what’s going on? -Mom… – 告诉我到底怎么回事 – 妈妈…
[21:45] I’m leaving. We are done. Go! 我要走了 这里没你的事了 快走
[21:49] Sam… 小萨…
[21:51] Get in the car. Get in the car! 上车…
[21:55] Hey. Yo, slow down, Sam! 嘿 你等等 小萨
[21:58] What? Can I help? 怎么了 要我帮忙吗
[22:21] Hey, you guys here? 嘿 你们在吗
[22:22] Yeah. We’re here. We’re two blocks down. 在 离你两个街区
[22:23] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[22:24] I got no idea. It’s got something to do with her father. 我不知道 好像跟她父亲有关
[22:27] Well, dog, just hold up and let us follow. 好吧 你别去了 我们去跟踪
[22:29] No, I got it. 不 我可以的
[22:30] Adam, if she makes you we’re done. 亚当 如果她识破了你 我们就完了
[22:32] No, I got it. I can use this. 不 让我去 我可以利用这一点
[22:35] You guys stay on her house. 你们留在她家附近
[22:40] Stay in the car! 待在车上
[22:53] What is this? 这是什么
[22:57] I found it in Callum’s backpack. 我在卡伦的书包里发现的
[22:58] What is it? 这是什么
[23:03] He’s nine, okay? 他才九岁 好吗
[23:05] Everything you’ve asked, 你说什么我都照做了
[23:07] I have only asked this one thing. He is just a kid! 我就只有一个要求 他还是个孩子
[23:27] Samantha… 萨曼莎…
[23:33] Did you follow me? 你跟踪我
[23:34] Yeah, I followed you. 我是跟踪了你
[23:35] You took off, you were driving like a maniac, 你一声不吭就走了 像个疯子一样狂飙车
[23:37] ya’ll are gonna get hurt driving like that. 你那么开车很容易出事的
[23:39] What’s going on? What happened? 怎么了 出什么事了
[23:41] I mean, you and Callum need help or something… 你和卡伦需要帮忙吗
[23:42] We don’t need your help. 我们不需要你帮忙
[23:45] Just show up at the yard at nine “A.M.” for work tomorrow, okay? 明天上午9点整 去货场上班就行了
[23:48] That’s all I need from you. 我对你就这么一个要求
[24:08] This is Turner Diaries. 是《特纳日记》
[24:10] Written in the nineteen seventies by a Neo-Nazi. 一个新纳粹主义者在1970年代写的
[24:13] Real fun read… just your basic, you know, 读起来很有趣…就那些基本的
[24:15] ultra-violent, insurrectionist, race-war fantasy. 超暴力 叛乱主义的种族战争幻想
[24:18] Popular with extremists. 在极端分子之间很流行
[24:21] This right here… 这个…
[24:22] it’s a Hitler Youth knife. 是一把希特勒青年团刀
[24:27] Looks genuine, too. 看起来是真的
[24:29] It’s got an inscription on the blade reads, “Blut und Ehre”… 刀刃上刻着字…
[24:32] think I’m saying that right. Means “Blood and Honor.” 我应该念得没错 这是德语的“鲜血与荣誉”
[24:34] Those were both in Callum’s backpack? 这些都是在卡伦书包里发现的
[24:35] Little gifts from Richard Beck. 理查德贝克送的小礼物
[24:37] So, Richard’s a white supremacist. 看来理查德是个白人至上主义者
[24:39] Yeah. 是啊
[24:40] So, I dug into him based on that angle. 对 所以我从这方面深挖了一下他
[24:41] Couldn’t find any current connections, 找不到目前跟这些组织的联系
[24:43] but I did find an old dummy Facebook account of Beck’s from ten years ago. 但是我查到贝克十年前 在社群网站上的假账号
[24:47] Back then, 那时候
[24:49] he followed white identity sites, 他关注了白人身份网站
[24:50] white nationalists, white separatists… 白人民族主义者 白人分裂主义者…
[24:52] you can call them whatever the hell you want, 随便你怎么叫他们都行
[24:54] they all preach the same thing… racist hate. 他们都宣扬同一个思想…种族仇恨
[24:56] And he’s feeding it to his grandchild. 他还给他外孙灌输这个思想
[24:58] Yeah. He is poisoning that kid. 对 他在毒害那个孩子
[25:00] That’s what we were missing with Samantha, 这就是我们忽视萨曼莎的一点
[25:01] that’s why it felt so wrong between her and her dad. 所以她跟她父亲之间才感觉那么不对劲
[25:04] We can’t police him for his views, no matter how hateful they are. 我们管不了他的政治观点 不管这种仇恨多么严重
[25:08] It’s not actionable unless he’s committing a crime 除非他打着仇恨的名义犯法
[25:11] in the name of that hate. 否则我们就动不了他
[25:12] And he hasn’t. Not yet. 目前为止还没有
[25:14] His “D.T.O.” could have links to other white supremacist chapters. 他的贩毒组织可能跟其他白人至上主义者有关联
[25:17] He could be funding it with proceeds. 他可能用赚的钱来资助他们
[25:18] All right. That’s possible, dig into that. 对 是有可能 查查那方面
[25:20] All right. 好
[25:21] But that angle still means we get him for drug trafficking first. 但我们首先还是 得以贩毒这个罪名调查抓捕他
[25:25] Just stay the course. 照计划进行
[25:29] Hey, I’ve been looking for you. Team’s heading out for the night. 嘿 我一直在找你 队里的人出去巡夜了
[25:32] All right. 好的
[25:33] You’re still running Samantha? 你还在调查萨曼莎
[25:35] Yeah. So, she’s homeschooled her whole life by her dad. 对 她从小到大一直在家里 接受她爸的家教
[25:39] Okay. 是啊
[25:39] There’s no evidence she’s ever been out of Illinois, 没有证据表明她曾经离开过伊利诺伊州
[25:41] never been on a plane. 没有坐过飞机
[25:42] All of her income comes from him. He co-signed the lease on her house. 所有的收入都来自她爸 她的房子是她爸签的租约
[25:46] She’s tied to him. 她的生活离不开他
[25:47] Yeah. In every way. 对 从哪方面来说都是如此
[25:49] So, maybe she just can’t leave? 所以她可能是想走走不了
[25:52] I’ll tell you what though, 不过我告诉你
[25:54] you should’ve seen her face when she found the knife and the book. 她发现那把刀和那本书的时候 你真该看看她那个表情
[25:57] It was primal. She didn’t want that stuff anywhere near her kid. 完全是本能反应 她不希望那种东西出现在她孩子身边
[26:01] She can be a protective mom and still be involved in this. 就算她是个保护欲强的母亲 她还是卷入了这件事
[26:05] Yeah. 是
[26:07] She’s trafficking drugs, Adam. 她在贩毒 亚当
[26:08] A family died because of their meth. 有一家人因为他们的冰毒没命了
[26:10] I mean, if you think you can protect her… 如果你以为你能保护她…
[26:11] I don’t. I don’t, I just… 我没有…只是…
[26:15] There’s something about she and the kid that reminds me of us, 她跟她孩子身上有些东西 让我想起了我们
[26:18] ya know? That’s what’s different. 那就是不同之处
[26:20] Like, 就像…
[26:21] she writes cute little notes to Callum 她像我们一样 在儿子的午餐盒上
[26:24] on a Post-It note in his school lunch like we do. 用便利贴写一些可爱的留言给卡伦
[26:27] And Callum, he’s sweet, like Mack. 而卡伦就像玛凯一样可爱
[26:32] He’s still just a sweet kid. 他还是个好孩子
[26:37] Let’s go home before you have to go back, all right? 我们回家吧 免得你又想回去找她
[26:40] Let’s go see our daughter. 去看看我们的女儿
[26:41] Yeah. Good call. 嗯 好主意
[27:02] You are not supposed to catch me. 我不应该被你发现的
[27:09] Hi. 嗨
[27:13] Do you want me to get you ice? 要我拿点冰块给你吗
[27:15] No. I want you to go to sleep. 不用 我要你好好睡觉
[27:18] I’m okay I promise. But thank you. 我真的没事 谢谢你关心
[27:22] Is that from work? 工作时受伤的吗
[27:24] Yeah. Yeah, it’s from work. 是的 工作时受伤的
[27:33] Go to sleep. 快睡吧
[27:41] Okay. That looks like that’s it. Thanks guys. 看来就这些了 谢了 各位
[27:44] Thanks. 谢谢
[27:45] See you later. 回见
[27:48] You’re late. 你迟到了
[27:51] It’s nine-oh-three. 9点03分而已
[27:53] I need you to load product on those first four trucks there. 先把货装到那边的前四辆货车上
[27:55] All right. 好
[27:57] Can we talk about yesterday, please? 我们能聊聊昨天的事吗
[27:59] No. 不行
[28:01] Look, it sure didn’t feel right. 感觉很不对劲
[28:04] You know, I’m trying to understand what I got myself into here. 我是想弄明白 自己到底参与了什么样的事
[28:06] So, if there’s something going on with your dad… 如果你跟你老爸之间有什么问题
[28:08] Look, does this seem like the right place to talk about this? 你觉得在这地方聊这个合适吗
[28:11] This feels right to you? 你觉得合适吗
[28:12] The hell is he doing? 他在干嘛
[28:13] None of it feels right. That’s why I asked. 感觉都不合适 所以我才问你
[28:15] Frankly, you seem like you could use someone to talk to. 老实说 我觉得你应该找个人聊聊
[28:20] All right, well, suit yourself. 好吧 随便你
[28:22] I’m good at it… talking. 我很擅长聊天的
[28:25] My older sister talks like she breathes, 我姐姐说话就像呼吸一样
[28:27] and my daughter Makayla… 我女儿玛凯拉…
[28:28] she says I got a nice, soft, “talking to” kind of face. 她说我长了张让人想倾诉心情的脸
[28:32] So… so do with that what you will. 所以…你想怎么样就怎样吧
[28:40] Alright. Here we go. 好了 开始了
[28:42] Okay. 好的
[28:55] There’s nothing but T-shirts. 这里面全都是T恤
[29:02] Come on. 快啊
[29:25] Good. 很好
[29:27] Adam. 亚当
[29:32] Sir. 先生
[29:33] Samantha told me to load these trucks. 萨曼莎让我把货装到这些货车上
[29:35] There something you need me for? 你有事找我吗
[29:41] Come with me. 跟我来
[29:47] This doesn’t feel right. 苗头不对
[29:48] Ruz will call it. 鲁塞会终止行动的
[29:57] Where we going? 我们要去哪里
[30:00] There something wrong? 出事了吗
[30:03] I don’t like this. He could be made. 我不喜欢这个走向 他可能露馅了
[30:05] We still got eyes and ears, and he hasn’t called it yet. 声音和画面都还在 他也没叫停
[30:09] He’s not gonna have time to call it 他如果从背后被爆头
[30:10] if he has a bullet in the back of his head. 不会有时间叫停的
[30:29] Thought we should talk. 我想我们得谈谈
[30:33] Okay. 可以
[30:36] About what? 谈什么
[30:38] My daughter… 我女儿…
[30:42] my grandson. 我外孙
[30:50] Samantha likes you. 萨曼莎喜欢你
[30:53] I like her too, sir. 我也喜欢她 先生
[30:57] She’s never brought anyone in before. 她之前从没带男人来过家里
[31:01] I didn’t know that. 这我还真不知道
[31:03] Makes me ask myself… why you? 让我不禁问自已…为什么选了你
[31:11] You’d probably have to ask her that. 这你得问她
[31:12] I did. 我问了
[31:14] She said you remind her of me… 她说你身上有我的影子…
[31:17] ambitious, resourceful, loyal. 野心勃勃 足智多谋 忠诚待人
[31:22] But I wonder… 但我想知道…
[31:26] I have to know… 也必须知道…
[31:31] are you like me? 你是不是真的像我
[31:34] Are you with me? 是不是真跟我一条心
[31:39] I think am. 我觉得我是
[31:42] I got fourteen words that say I am. 我的十四字真言说我是
[31:46] And if I were to ask you about my daughter or my grandson 如果我问你 我女儿和外孙
[31:48] about whether they’re doing anything that doesn’t seem like me, 有没有做一些跟我不是一条心的事
[31:54] would you answer me? 你会如实回答吗
[31:56] “Anything” like what, sir? 比如说什么
[31:59] Well, let’s just go ahead and say anything at all. 就当作是任何一切事情好了
[32:03] Anything my daughter does that seems of importance, you tell me. 任何我女儿做的事 或大或小 你都要告诉我
[32:10] Sure. 好的
[32:22] We’re doing a job tomorrow. 我们明天有趟差事
[32:25] Seven “A.M.” You, me and Sam. 早上7点 你 我 还有小萨
[32:27] I’ll be there. 我会到场的
[33:01] Alright, we got a positive, truck has got a drop location. 很好 终于有情况了 货车上有送货地点
[33:04] It’s gotta be a deal. 肯定有交易
[33:06] Look, we get the Becks transaction, 只要抓住了贝克一家的交易
[33:08] we got ’em. 就能抓住他们
[33:09] So, everyone, follow close. 所以 大家跟紧了
[33:21] Yo, I’m at the truck right now. 我现在就在货车这里
[33:24] What? 什么
[33:25] Yo, Samantha, slow down. 萨曼莎 别着急
[33:28] What do you mean Callum’s gone? 卡伦走了 什么意思
[33:30] -Are we up on his undercover phone? -I mean, your dad’s expecting me… – 我们监听他的卧底电话了吗 – 你父亲希望我…
[33:33] Yeah, we got it. 监听了
[33:34] …at the truck to meet him and you. I can’t leave. 开货车去和你跟她碰头 我走不开
[33:35] I’ll have someone else cover it, 我会让别人帮你处理的
[33:37] I think my dad took him, Adam, I need your help. 我觉得我爸带走了他 亚当 你得帮我
[33:39] Hold on. 等等
[33:40] Wait. If you think your dad took him, you should Call the police. 你要是真的觉得他被你爸带走了 你应该报警
[33:42] Call the police right now. 马上报警
[33:43] I can’t. I can’t call them. Please. 我做不到 我不能报警 拜托
[33:50] All right. I’m coming, I’m on my way right now. 好吧 我过去 我这就过去
[33:54] This might not be bona fide. 可能是假消息
[33:56] She could’ve forgotten he had something this morning. 她可能忘了他今早有安排
[33:57] Or this could be a loyalty test by Richard. 也可能是理查德要测试他的忠诚
[34:00] Well, we can’t risk it. 我们不能冒这个险
[34:02] We can’t. 不可以
[34:04] All right, you three stay on the lot. Follow that truck, 你们三个待在停车场 跟着那辆货车
[34:06] whoever shows up to grab it, follow them. 不管是谁来开 都要跟着他们
[34:09] We’ll back up Ruzek. 我们支援鲁塞克那边
[34:11] Copy that. 收到
[34:16] We got in a fight last night, I woke up this morning, 我们昨晚吵了一架 早上醒来
[34:17] his bed was empty. 我发现他床空了
[34:18] If he talked to my dad, 如果他跟我爸谈过
[34:19] if you talked to my dad… 你是不是跟我爸谈过…
[34:21] I didn’t talk to your dad about you. 我没跟你爸提你 好吗
[34:22] All right? I wouldn’t do that. 我不会那么做的 小萨
[34:24] Sam, hey, what’s really going on? 到底出什么事了
[34:27] Let’s leave, let’s call the police. If you think your… 我们离开这里 去报警吧 如果你觉得…
[34:28] No. I can’t do that. I can’t, okay? 不行 不能报警 我做不到 好吗
[34:31] All right. Okay. 好吧 好的
[34:35] All right. Did he take his tablet with him? 他把他的平板也带走了吗
[34:37] What? 什么
[34:38] Callum, his tablet… where he left it? 卡伦 他的平板…平板还在吗
[34:40] I don’t… 我不知道…
[34:42] No. I don’t think so. 应该不在了
[34:43] Okay, so can I see your phone? Just real quick? 好 把你的手机给我行吗
[34:47] All right… 好…
[34:54] Sarge, we got movement. 警长 有动静了
[34:56] Richard just pulled in. Callum isn’t with him. 理查德刚到 没发现卡伦跟他在一起
[34:59] We’re running blind without Ruz inside. 鲁塞克不在 我们对情况一无所知
[35:01] I’m gonna jump the fence to get eyes? 我要到栅栏那边才看得到
[35:03] Hold on. Hold on… 等一等…
[35:05] guys we got multiple trucks moving. 伙计们 发现多辆货车
[35:08] Damn. 该死
[35:10] We can’t follow all of them. 我们不可能全盯着
[35:12] Yo, Sarge… 警长…
[35:13] we got three trucks in motion. Which one do you want us to follow? 有三辆货车在移动 你要我们跟哪辆
[35:18] Products not gonna be with Richard. 毒品不会和理查德同辆车
[35:21] Just stay on the truck Ruzek was supposed to be driving. 盯着鲁塞克要开的那辆
[35:23] It has the tracker. 上面有追踪器
[35:31] His tablet’s on your “Wi-Fi.” 他的平板还连着你家的无线网络
[35:32] What? 什么
[35:33] Yeah, yeah, yeah. He’s on your internet. 对…他还连着你家的网络
[35:34] No. I’ve been looking for him. 不可能 我一直在找他
[35:35] Well, I think he’s here. 他应该就在这里
[35:36] I have been calling his name. 我都叫他好久了
[35:37] I have been looking for him everywhere. 到处都找过他了
[35:39] Callum! 卡伦
[35:40] Callum! 卡伦
[35:43] Callum! 卡伦
[35:45] Callum! 卡伦
[35:47] Callum! 卡伦
[35:50] Kev, tell me we got something. 凯文 告诉我有发现了
[35:52] Yeah. We got him, Sarge. The truck just pulled into a lot. 有 我们发现他了 警长 货车刚开进了一个停车场
[36:23] Callum… 卡伦…
[36:28] Callum, it’s Adam. You remember me from the other day? 卡伦 我是亚当 你记得我们之前见过吗
[36:33] Sam, I got him! 小萨 我找到他了
[36:35] Thank God! 谢天谢地
[36:37] Hey, man. 小家伙
[36:45] Hey, 嘿
[36:49] you all right? 你没事吧
[36:51] My mom won’t let me see my Grandpa. 我妈妈不让我见我外公
[37:05] Wait, what the hell’s he doing? 等等 他到底在干什么
[37:07] There was no switch. 没有交货
[37:13] Stantz never even left the truck. 斯坦茨都没离开过货车
[37:16] It must have been a heat run, they’re smart. 一定是在空跑 他们挺聪明的
[37:18] I’m thinking Beck and Samantha 我觉得贝克和萨曼莎
[37:20] wanted to test you easy, early, use you as a decoy. 想趁机简单考验你一下 用你做诱饵
[37:24] And there were two other trucks that could’ve been holding product, 还有另外两辆货车 上面可能装了货
[37:27] or Beck transported it himself. 贝克可能自已运过去了
[37:29] we never got eyes on drugs or cash. We missed the deal. 我们没看到毒品和赃款 错过了交易过程
[37:32] I made the wrong call. 我做了错误的决定
[37:33] No, you didn’t. 没关系 你没有
[37:39] All right, so, what’s next? We move on the yard. 好吧 那接下来怎么办 我们去搜查货场
[37:43] Move on to the assumption they got proceeds from the last deal? 假设他们从上次交易中获得了收益吗
[37:46] Judge won’t give us a warrant. 法官不会给我们搜查令的
[37:47] Then we press them. 那就向他们施压
[37:50] Gamble that we’ve got enough to get Samantha talking. 赌一赌我们的证据 已经足够让萨曼莎开口了
[37:52] It’s too big a gamble. 这是豪赌了
[37:54] What about the fact that Richard is a white supremacist. 那从理查德是个白人至上主义者入手呢
[37:57] He’s manipulating his daughter, he’s corrupting his grandson. 他操纵女儿 腐蚀外孙
[38:01] We don’t have any proof of any coercion, Adam. 但我们找不到任何胁迫证据 亚当
[38:05] We don’t have it. 找不到 好吗
[38:06] Okay? We got nothing. 我们什么都没有
[38:09] Yeah. I know. 是啊 我知道
[38:10] The only thing left is Samantha. 我们现在只有萨曼莎了
[38:11] So, just stay under. Get closer. 所以继续保持卧底 接近他们
[38:14] All right. 好的
[38:15] We’ll keep building. 继续构建案子
[38:16] All right. 好
[38:34] Hey. 嘿
[38:36] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
[38:37] I was… I was headed home, thought I’d check on you. 我…我本来打算回家 想先来看看你
[38:42] Come on in. 请进吧
[38:52] Callum all right? 卡伦还好吗
[38:54] Yeah. 是啊
[38:56] He’s okay. 他很好
[39:01] Look, I’m… I’m sorry that I called you. 我…很抱歉之前打了电话给你
[39:07] I didn’t know who else to call. 我不知道还可以打给谁
[39:08] Samantha, you can call me. 萨曼莎 你当然可以打给我
[39:10] Like I said, you can talk to me. 我说了 你可以找我倾诉
[39:13] You did me a huge favor getting me this job. 你给了我这份工作 帮了我大忙
[39:15] You need help, you just say the word. 需要帮助的话就开口
[39:16] I’ll do what I can. 我一定尽力
[39:19] I can be here. 我会陪在你身边
[39:24] Speaking of the job, should I be worried? 说到工作 我需要担心吗
[39:28] I mean, I just didn’t show up today. 我今天没去上班
[39:30] Can you smooth that out with your dad? 你能跟你爸解释一下吗
[39:32] Yeah. You’re gonna have plenty more chances to prove yourself to him. 没关系 你还会有很多机会 向他证明自己的
[39:36] -All right. -Our buyer’s got more product coming. – 好 – 买家还订了很多货
[39:40] What… What do you mean product? 什么…什么货
[39:44] Don’t you get paid in cash? 你拿的不是现金吗
[39:47] With my dad, it’s not always in cash. 我跟我爸并不总是以现金交易
[39:51] What is it? 那是什么
[39:54] Supplies… preparations. 物资…筹备品
[40:00] For what? 为了什么呢
[40:04] For the end. 为了走到最后
[40:07] Mom… 妈妈…
[40:10] What are you doing up? 你怎么起来了
[40:13] I couldn’t sleep. 我睡不着
[40:17] I’m sorry. 对不起
[40:20] I’m so sorry, mom. 真的对不起 妈妈
[40:21] -Come here, honey. -I’m so sorry. – 过来 亲爱的 – 对不起
[40:22] Come here. 快过来
[40:24] It’s okay. 没事的
[40:27] It’s okay. 没事的
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第10季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第10季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme