时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:14] | Nu-uh. No, no, no. | 不行… |
[00:17] | Ten minutes… | 就十分钟… |
[00:18] | …okay and then we’re going up. | 好吗 然后我们就上去 |
[00:35] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[00:40] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[00:47] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[00:52] | Okay, do me a favor… | 帮我个忙 |
[00:54] | can you go get Mom a glass of water from the kitchen, right now. | 去厨房给你妈妈倒杯水 快去吧 |
[00:56] | Go, go, go. | 快… |
[01:04] | Kim? | 金 |
[01:08] | Kim, can you hear me? | 金 你看着我好吗 |
[01:09] | Kim? | 金 |
[01:10] | Ah! | 啊 |
[01:12] | Please… | 求求你… |
[01:13] | Look at me, look at me, look at me… look at me. | 看着我… |
[01:14] | What’s going on? Talk to me. | 你怎么了 跟我讲讲 |
[01:16] | There was a shot, Adam. I heard a shot! | 发生枪击了 亚当 我听到枪响 |
[01:18] | That was a car backfiring. | 那是汽车逆火了 |
[01:20] | There was a car outside, I heard the same thing. | 是外面的一辆汽车 我也听见了 |
[01:22] | Just take a breath. Take a Breath. You’re okay. | 深呼吸…你没事 |
[01:26] | Can you breathe? Can you take a breath? Take a deep breath. | 你能深呼吸 喘口气吗 深呼吸 |
[01:29] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[01:31] | Thanks kiddo. | 谢谢 孩子 |
[01:32] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[01:34] | Your Mom’s just… she’s not feeling well. | 妈妈只是…不舒服 |
[01:35] | Why don’t you go get ready for bed? | 你去准备睡觉吧 |
[01:36] | I’m going to be up in a minute. Okay? | 我马上就上去看你 好吗 |
[01:37] | All right, go on now. | 好了 去吧 快点 |
[01:40] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[01:48] | Kim… just keep breathing now. | 金…保持呼吸 |
[01:58] | It does sound like your partner had a point. | 感觉你搭档的担心有道理 |
[02:00] | That sounds very scary. | 听起来很可怕 |
[02:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:06] | I don’t want to scare my daughter. Or him. | 我不想吓到我女儿 不想吓到他 |
[02:10] | So, I’m here. | 所以我才过来的 |
[02:13] | And how long have you been having these episodes? | 你这种症状有多久了 |
[02:22] | Um… | 嗯… |
[02:28] | Look… | 听着… |
[02:29] | …uh, I’ve been a cop for ten years now. | 我做警察已经十年了 |
[02:33] | And uh… I mean, I’ve been through a lot. | 经历过很多事 |
[02:37] | I was shot about a year ago, almost bled out. | 我曾于一年前中枪 差点失血死掉 |
[02:41] | It was… | 大概… |
[02:43] | …six hours of my life, and I’ve had so many hours since then. And I’ve… | 有六个小时之久 之后我花了很多时间克服这件事 |
[02:48] | …I’ve dealt with it. | 我已经处理好了 |
[02:49] | I’ve been fine. I have been. | 我一直很好 现在也是 |
[02:51] | You don’t need to convince me of anything. | 你不需要说服我什么 |
[02:53] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[02:54] | I’m just saying that I’ve been alright. | 我只是说我一直都很正常 |
[02:56] | Um, I think a case awhile back | 嗯…应该是前阵子的一个案子 |
[03:00] | brought the shooting back up for me in some way, | 某种程度上让我想起了那次枪击 |
[03:03] | and um, I’m here. | 所以我才坐在你面前 |
[03:05] | And I want to deal with it and go back to being fine. | 我想解决这件事 恢复正常 |
[03:18] | Am I supposed to fill this silence? | 需要我来打破沉默吗 |
[03:23] | What do you know about post-traumatic stress? | 你对创伤后压力综合征了解多少 |
[03:29] | “C.P.D.” requires us to know a certain amount. | 芝加哥警署一直在对我们做培训 |
[03:31] | And my daughter’s been through trauma. | 我女儿也经历过创伤 |
[03:33] | So… But like I said, I’ve been fine. | 所以…不过如我所言 我没事 |
[03:38] | The thing is post-traumatic stress isn’t always shaking on the ground, | 问题是 创伤后压力综合征 不仅是会在听到汽车逆火后 |
[03:41] | panicking because a car backfired. | 趴在地上抖个不停 惊慌失措 |
[03:43] | Oftentimes… | 通常情况下… |
[03:44] | …it’s the narrowing of a life. | 这会限制你的生活 |
[03:46] | It can be making your life small. | 让你的生活变得很渺小 |
[03:48] | Making your life manageable. | 这会掌控你的生活 |
[03:50] | Making decisions out of a fear you don’t even know is there. | 让你在不知道的情况下因恐惧而做决定 |
[03:53] | It can be the pushing away of people you love, | 你可能会推开你爱的人 |
[03:56] | a feeling of numbness. The absence of joy. | 麻木不仁 感觉不到快乐 |
[04:00] | Feeling cut off from the world. | 甚至把你与世界隔绝 |
[04:02] | Trauma has a way of trapping you… | 创伤会在不知不觉中困住你 |
[04:04] | without you even knowing it’s sitting there – | 它不会消逝 |
[04:06] | right on top of your body, weighing you down… | 它潜伏在你身上 压得你喘不过气来 |
[04:09] | until, something makes you notice. | 直到被某个事件激发 |
[04:11] | Until a car backfires and you’re shaking on the ground | 比如汽车逆火 让你趴在地上抖个不停 |
[04:13] | panicking because you feel like you’ve just been shot again. | 惊慌失措 因为你以为自己又中枪了 |
[04:20] | Is that what happened? | 你是这种情况吗 |
[04:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:33] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 嘿 你怎么来了 |
[04:36] | Thought I’d give you a ride. How’d it go? | 我想开车接你 进行得怎么样 |
[04:38] | Uh, it was fine. | 还好啦 |
[04:40] | Yeah? Do you like her? | 是吗 你喜欢她吗 |
[04:42] | I mean, she was nice enough. | 喜欢啊 她人很好 |
[04:44] | Did she think it was like, some sort of flashback, | 她觉得这是某种闪回吗 |
[04:46] | something like that? | 之类的东西 |
[04:49] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看我 |
[04:50] | -I… -I’m not trying to press you. | -我… -我不是想逼你 |
[04:53] | I need you to talk to me. | 我只想让你跟我谈谈 |
[04:54] | I need to understand what’s going on. | 我得知道发生了什么事 |
[04:56] | Kim, that was scary. It happened right in front of Mack. | 金 这太可怕了 就发生在麦克面前 |
[04:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:01] | Just don’t push me away. Please. | 别把我推开 求你了 |
[05:15] | “C.P.D.,” move out the way. | 芝加哥警署的 让开 |
[05:17] | -He’s got a gun! He’s got a gun! -Where? Where? | -他有枪… -在哪里 |
[05:19] | I didn’t see his face! But He’s got a black jacket! | 我没看到他的脸 但他穿了件黑夹克 |
[05:21] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[05:24] | Anybody hit? | 有人受伤吗 |
[05:38] | The last train from this stop will be leaving in five minutes. | 本站的末班车将在五分钟后发车 |
[05:44] | Please make your way to the platform now. | 请尽快前往站台乘车 |
[05:47] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 请让开 对不起 |
[05:51] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 借过一下 对不起 |
[06:00] | Sir… sir, are you injured? | 先生…你受伤了吗 |
[06:03] | Sir! | 先生 |
[06:04] | -Adam! Get On the train! -Doors closing. | -亚当 快上车 -关门中 |
[06:05] | Get On the train, on the train! | 上车 在列车上 |
[06:23] | Hey. Victim got on the train. He’s a kid. | 受害者上了列车 他还是个孩子 |
[06:24] | He can’t be more than like, eighteen. | 不可能超过18岁 |
[06:26] | I think I saw a “G.S.W.” to the chest. | 我好像看到胸部有枪伤 |
[06:27] | -Did the offender get on the train? -No, I don’t have eyes on him. | -袭击者也上列车了吗 -我没看到 |
[06:29] | All right. Me neither. Okay, you go help the kid, | 好吧 我也没有 你去帮那孩子 |
[06:32] | I’ll call nine-one-one. | 我去打911 |
[06:33] | Go talk to the conductor make sure he stays at the next stop. All right? | 找列车员谈谈 确保他下一站别下车 好吗 |
[06:44] | Hi, excuse me. Did you see a guy who was injured? | 嗨 打扰了 你有看到有人受伤吗 |
[06:47] | No. No, I didn’t. | 没 没有 |
[06:50] | Yeah, that’s right. Headed northbound. | 对 没错 向北行驶 |
[06:51] | Advise any “C.T.A.” personnel to get to that platform, | 通知交管局人员前往该站台 |
[06:54] | roll an ambo. | 派一辆救护车 |
[06:55] | Hold on one sec. | 等一下 |
[07:02] | Chicago “P.D.” Anybody see a kid who was injured, he just got on. | 芝加哥警署 有人看到一个 受伤的孩子吗 他刚上车 |
[07:05] | Yeah. Over here. | 在这里 |
[07:09] | He had blood on his shirt. | 他的衬衫上有血 |
[07:10] | He didn’t seem okay. | 他看起来不太好 |
[07:11] | What… What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[07:15] | Hey, Chicago Police! | 嘿 芝加哥警署的 |
[07:18] | I’m going to help you, okay? | 我会帮你 好吗 |
[07:20] | Buddy, buddy, you’re hurt. | 朋友…你受伤了 |
[07:22] | Come on. Come on. Hey, look at me. | 来…看着我 |
[07:24] | Let’s go inside, okay? | 我们进车厢里去 好吗 |
[07:27] | I didn’t… | 我没有… |
[07:30] | I got you. I got you. | 我来帮你了… |
[07:34] | Oh, my God… | 天啊 |
[07:35] | -is he shot? -I didn’t know… | -他中枪了吗 -我不知道… |
[07:36] | Hey, hey… | 嘿… |
[07:42] | You’re all right. | 你会没事的 |
[07:43] | You’re all right. | 你没事 |
[07:44] | He’s here… he’s here… | 他还在这里… |
[07:47] | He’s here? | 他还在这里 |
[07:48] | Hey, hey, the man who shot you… he’s on the train? | 你是说对你开枪的人…他在列车上 |
[08:23] | Hey! Who shot you? | 是谁朝你开的枪 |
[08:26] | No… | 不… |
[08:26] | Oh, my God is he on the train? | 天啊 凶手还在列车上吗 |
[08:30] | Hey, hey, hey, what’s going on? | 那边怎么回事 |
[08:32] | This kid… he got shot… | 这孩子…中枪了… |
[08:33] | Hey, no! | 别乱说 |
[08:35] | Take a breath. | 深呼吸 |
[08:36] | Keep them calm so I can help this man. You got me? | 让大家冷静 我好救这孩子 明白吗 |
[08:38] | -Okay. -Can you do that? | -好的 -你能做到吗 |
[08:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:40] | You can do it. You can do it. Go. | 你可以的…去吧 |
[08:43] | He’s here, I know. I know. | 对 他还在这里 我知道 |
[08:44] | I know that he’s here. | 我知道他还在这里 |
[08:45] | Can you tell me what he looked like? | 你能告诉我他长什么样吗 |
[08:47] | What was he wearing? | 他穿什么衣服 |
[08:47] | Can you describe him at all? | 能描述一下他吗 |
[08:49] | They lied. | 他们撒谎了 |
[08:51] | They said he went to California. | 他们说他去了加州 |
[08:53] | California? Where in California? | 加州 在加州哪里 |
[08:54] | Who said that? | 谁说的 |
[08:55] | They were lying. He isn’t gone. | 他们骗了我 他没有走 |
[08:57] | They’re not gone? Who’s not gone? | 他们还没走 谁还没走 |
[09:06] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[09:07] | Weapon! | 放下武器 |
[09:10] | Move, move, move! | 让开… |
[09:12] | Come on, man. Move! | 快点让开 |
[09:14] | Out of the way! | 别挡路 |
[09:18] | Hey, I’m going to put this on you, okay? | 我把这个放在你身上 好吗 |
[09:25] | Damnit. | 可恶 |
[09:28] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[09:29] | I need something to stop the blood. | 我需要止血的东西 |
[09:33] | Scarf. Give me your scarf? | 围巾 能把你的围巾给我吗 |
[09:46] | What’s going on? Why are we stopped? | 出什么事了 为什么列车不开了 |
[09:47] | Oh, my God, we got to get out of here! | 天啊 我们得离开这里 |
[09:50] | I don’t know! I don’t know! | 我不知道… |
[09:56] | Are you okay? | 好吗 |
[10:03] | What just happened? | 你还好吗 |
[10:11] | We’re okay! Everyone stay calm. | 我们没事 大家保持冷静 |
[10:14] | All right. Everyone stay calm. | 好了 请大家保持冷静 |
[10:16] | All right, move past me. Move behind me. | 好的 从我身边过去 从我身后过去 |
[10:18] | Come on, move, move, move… | 快… |
[10:19] | back of the train. Come on. | 在列车后部 |
[10:21] | Come on. Everybody, I’m “C.P.D.,” | 大家快点 我是芝加哥警署的 |
[10:23] | move to the back of the train if you can. | 请到列车后部去 拜托各位 |
[10:33] | Sir, I’m police, are you all right? | 先生 我是警察 你还好吗 |
[10:37] | He was gonna hurt somebody. | 他要伤害某人 |
[10:38] | I stopped the train. | 我就停下了列车 |
[10:39] | He went right out there. | 他直接走了出去 |
[10:44] | Go. Go help them, get on the horn, tell them to stop all trains, | 你去帮大家吧 打个电话 通知他们停下所有的列车 |
[10:47] | we’re evacuating and the offender’s fleeing! You understand? | 我们正在撤离 罪犯要逃跑了 明白吗 |
[10:49] | -Gotcha. -All right. | -明白 -好 |
[10:50] | Use the platform. | 沿着站台走 |
[11:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:22] | Follow the platform all the way to the station. | 沿着站台一直走到车站 |
[11:38] | Hey, it’s okay. I’m not leaving. I won’t leave you. | 嘿 别担心 我不会走的 我不会离开你的 |
[11:41] | All right… find him… | 找到他… |
[11:44] | -Find him. -What? | -找到他 -什么 |
[11:48] | I will find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[11:50] | Breathe! Can you breathe? | 嘿 深呼吸 你能深呼吸吗 |
[11:52] | Can you breathe? | 你能深呼吸吗 |
[11:53] | Yeah, that’s good. | 对 这样很好 |
[11:57] | You tell me later, okay. | 你等等再告诉我 好吗 |
[11:59] | Tell me when we’re both out of this. | 等我们都安全了 你再告诉我 |
[12:15] | Get back! Get back! | 回去 别出来 |
[13:04] | This is Officer Adam Ruzek, badge five-nine-oh-five-four, | 我是亚当·鲁塞克警官 警号59054 |
[13:07] | in foot-pursuit, underground “L” between Wabash and Wells. | 正沿着沃巴什和威尔士间的地下铁路 徒步追捕罪犯 |
[13:10] | No! No. No. No, no, no… No, no… | 不 不… |
[13:20] | Offender just fired probably last seen | 罪犯刚向我开枪 最后一次出现 |
[13:22] | heading eastbound down the tunnel, | 是在隧道 向东离去 |
[13:24] | male, black, six foot, jeans, black jacket. | 男性 黑人 身高六英尺 身着牛仔裤 黑色夹克 |
[13:30] | No! | 不要 |
[13:32] | Kim! | 金 |
[13:50] | Jeez, Kim. | 天啊 金 |
[13:51] | Talk to me now. Are you hurt? | 快告诉我 你受伤了吗 |
[13:53] | Help him. | 救救他 |
[13:54] | -No, listen to me. -Help him. | -不 听我说 -快救他 |
[13:55] | Kim, listen to me, he’s dead. He’s dead. Okay? | 金 听我说 他死了…好吗 |
[13:58] | -Help him! No, no! No, please… -Let me check… Listen… Hey! | -帮帮他 不…拜托… -听着 我检查一下 听我说… |
[14:02] | Hey, listen… | 听我说… |
[14:03] | He’s dead. Kim, stop, stop, stop. | 他死了 金 你别这样… |
[14:05] | Just calm down. Calm down. | 冷静点 你冷静一点 |
[14:06] | Are you injured? | 你受伤了吗 |
[14:08] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我… |
[14:09] | Look at me. Hey, hey, hey, look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 来 看着我 |
[14:11] | Come here. Come here. | 过来… |
[14:13] | You’re okay. You’re not shot. | 你没事 你没中枪 |
[14:14] | No! | 不 |
[14:15] | -You’re not shot. -No. No. | -你没中枪 -不… |
[14:16] | You’re here with me. | 你和我在一起 |
[14:18] | -It’s okay. -I can’t… | -没事了 -我不能… |
[14:19] | -“Ssh,” just breathe, breathe… -I can’t… | -呼吸 保持呼吸 -我不能… |
[14:22] | Breathe… Breathe… | 深呼吸… |
[14:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:56] | Kim, teams here. | 金 团队都来了 |
[15:00] | They’re at the platform. Rails are off now. | 他们在站台上 铁轨已排查干净了 |
[15:08] | Any sign of the offender? | 有罪犯的踪迹吗 |
[15:10] | No. But “C.T.A.’s” pulling their cameras. | 没有 交管局正在调监控录像 |
[15:13] | He must have escaped at the next platform. | 他一定是沿着下一个站台逃走了 |
[15:15] | So, they should have a good image. | 监控应该能捕捉到清晰的图像 |
[15:17] | But listen, | 但听着 |
[15:18] | I think you need to take some time? | 我觉得你需要休息 |
[15:20] | If you want to sit in a squad, | 你最好先听团队安排 |
[15:21] | if you need to call the therapist… | 要是需要联络心理医生… |
[15:23] | I need to find the man that killed that kid. | 我必须找到杀那孩子的凶手 |
[15:33] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧 |
[15:35] | Fine. | 没事 |
[15:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:44] | All right, so what do we know? | 好 目前是什么情况 |
[15:45] | Uh, single shooter, male black, forties. | 枪手独自作案 男性 黑人 40多岁 |
[15:48] | Uh, fired one shot on the street, the victim ran… | 在街上开了一枪 受害者逃跑 |
[15:52] | offender followed him onto the train. | 罪犯跟着他上了列车 |
[15:53] | I think he wanted to finish the job, until he ran into me. | 我想他是要斩草除根 但遇上了我 |
[15:56] | Guess he realized I was police. He fled. | 他发现我是警察后就逃跑了 |
[15:59] | No “I.D.” on the victim? | 死者身上没有身份证明吗 |
[16:01] | No. No wallet. | 没有 没钱包 |
[16:02] | He was beaten before he was shot. | 他中枪前遭受殴打 |
[16:04] | He had blunt force trauma to the head. | 头部有钝器伤 |
[16:07] | Kept saying, uh… “They lied. | 他一直在说“他们撒谎了 |
[16:10] | He wasn’t in California. Find him.” | 他不在加州 找到他” |
[16:17] | I don’t know what it means. | 我不知道是什么意思 |
[16:20] | None of it felt planned. | 不像是有计划的袭击 |
[16:22] | -Yeah. -The Offender was panicked, | -对 -袭击者感觉很慌乱 |
[16:23] | he was running on adrenaline. It all felt erratic. | 他受到了肾上腺素驱使 感觉很不稳定 |
[16:29] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[16:30] | We got clean photos off the “C.T.A.” cam, | 我们从交管局监控中获得了 |
[16:33] | the offender and the victim. | 袭击者和受害者的清晰图像 |
[16:35] | No facial rec on either. | 面部识别都没有匹配 |
[16:36] | Intelligence is running with this. | 情报组正在跟进 |
[16:38] | Will do. | 好 |
[16:40] | All right. You heard him… let’s move, get to Twenty-One. | 好的 大家都听到了 我们行动 联系21分局 |
[16:43] | Remember we’re a man down. | 记住 我们少了一个人手 |
[16:44] | Torres is detailed to mandatory training all week. | 托利斯这周都要接受强制性训练 |
[16:47] | We need bodies, we’ll pull ’em. | 如果需要人手 我们就去要 |
[16:50] | Let’s go. | 动起来 |
[16:52] | I’m gonna go with the body back to the morgue. | 我要送尸体回停尸房 |
[17:26] | I’m ready for you. | 你可以过来了 |
[17:29] | Good. | 好的 |
[17:36] | He’s got bruising around his ribs, | 他的肋骨和锁骨周围有瘀伤 |
[17:38] | collarbone, back of the head, and his jawline. | 包括后脑勺和下巴 |
[17:42] | Scans show evidence of a traumatic brain injury. | 扫描显示有创伤性脑损伤 |
[17:45] | Someone, or something, | 他在死前几小时 |
[17:46] | hit him very hard in the head hours before his death. | 被人或重物狠狠打过头部 |
[17:49] | He fought back. | 他反抗了 |
[17:51] | He’s got plenty of defensive wounds, but the bullet killed him. | 他身上有很多防御伤 但最致命的是那颗子弹 |
[17:55] | He didn’t stand a chance. | 他没机会活下来的 |
[18:01] | Anything to give you an “I.D.?” | 有找到身份线索吗 |
[18:02] | No. No heavy dental work, no tattoos, no surgeries. | 没有 没有大型牙科治疗 没有纹身 也没有手术 |
[18:06] | Nothing easy… right, so nothing quick. | 没有简单明了的东西…所以没那么快 |
[18:14] | Do you mind if I… | 我能不能… |
[18:15] | Go ahead. | 没问题 |
[18:15] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:58] | Do you have a pen? | 你有笔吗 |
[19:02] | Yeah? | 有 |
[19:05] | 2189 Two, one, eight, nine… | |
[19:08] | Yeah. Yeah. Thanks, thanks, thanks. | 好的 谢谢… |
[19:14] | Yeah, that’s right, that’s what I’m saying. | 对 没错 我说的就是这个 |
[19:18] | That’s… that’s… that’s what I meant. | 我…我就是这个意思 |
[19:19] | All incoming flights. | 所有进港航班 |
[19:21] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[19:22] | Our John Doe was on a plane, and he checked a bag. | 未知受害人是坐飞机来的 他托运过行李 |
[19:24] | Okay. Last four digits to the bag tag are two-one-eight-nine. | 好 行李牌的最后4位是2189 |
[19:29] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s right. rush it. Call me back. | 对…没错 拜托加急 给我回电 |
[19:32] | Okay, so he ran from that tunnel and to the next platform, | 所以他从隧道中逃跑 跑到了下个站台 |
[19:35] | and escaped to the street up above. | 顺着车站逃到了上面的街道 |
[19:41] | We tracked him on pods to Wicker Park and then lost him on foot. | 我们沿着监控追踪他到了柳条公园 然后就跟丢了 |
[19:47] | No offender yet. | 还没找到袭击者 |
[19:49] | It’s possible he could have hopped on a bus or a train nearby. | 他有可能从附近搭乘公交车或地铁 |
[19:52] | We got to track it all. | 我们都要查一遍 |
[19:54] | Burgess. | 伯吉斯 |
[19:56] | Yeah, two-one-eight-nine. That’s what I said. | 对 2189 就是这个号码 |
[20:00] | Yeah, give it to me. I’m at one now. | 好 你说吧 我马上可以查 |
[20:02] | “B-A-G-L-E-Y?” Thanks. | “巴格利” 谢谢 |
[20:07] | Jamie Bagley… | 杰米·巴格利 |
[20:09] | Eighteen years old, Minnesota native. | 18岁 明尼苏达本地人 |
[20:11] | That’s the kid from the train. | 就是列车上那孩子 |
[20:12] | But what was he doing here? | 但他来芝加哥做什么 |
[20:17] | Right there. | 就这个 |
[20:18] | Aaron Bagley. | 亚伦·巴格利 |
[20:19] | That’s our offender. | 这就是我们要找的袭击者 |
[20:21] | Jesus, that’s Jamie’s uncle! | 天哪 他是杰米的叔叔 |
[20:42] | Moving… | 行动… |
[21:02] | Kev… | 凯文… |
[21:42] | Chicago “P.D.” Get up. | 芝加哥警署 起来 |
[21:44] | -What’s happening? -Get up. You’re all right. | -怎么回事 -起来 别担心 |
[21:46] | I’m gonna check you for a weapon now, all right? | 我要检查你有没有携带武器 好吗 |
[21:47] | Where’s your husband, Aaron Bagley? | 你丈夫亚伦·巴格利呢 |
[21:49] | He’s not here. | 他不在家 |
[21:51] | Where is he? | 去哪里了 |
[21:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:54] | Don’t lie. It won’t help. | 别撒谎 帮不到你的 |
[21:57] | Oh, my baby… | 我的宝宝… |
[21:58] | Your baby is okay. Your baby is sleeping. | 你的宝宝没事 宝宝在睡觉 |
[21:59] | Where’s Aaron. Answer the question. | 回答我们 亚伦在哪 |
[22:04] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[22:06] | I have no idea. | 我真的不知道 |
[22:16] | Please, my son doesn’t like strangers, I need to be holding him. | 求求你们 我儿子不喜欢陌生人 我得去抱抱他 |
[22:19] | Tell me where your husband is? | 告诉我你丈夫在哪里 |
[22:21] | He shot your nephew in broad daylight. Now, where is he? | 他在光天化日之下杀了你侄子 他在哪里 |
[22:24] | He left before I went to sleep. | 我睡觉之前他就走了 |
[22:26] | Left for where? | 去哪里了 |
[22:27] | I don’t know. He didn’t tell me. | 我不知道 他没告诉我 |
[22:30] | Sarge, Aaron’s truck is gone. | 警长 亚伦的卡车不见了 |
[22:32] | Please, let me just hold my son. | 求求你 让我抱抱我儿子 |
[22:35] | Your nephew Jamie… he ever stay here? | 你侄子 杰米…他在这里住过吗 |
[22:39] | No. | 没有 |
[22:42] | That boy never came here. | 那孩子从没来过这里 |
[22:51] | Suitcase belonged to Jamie. | 行李箱是杰米的 |
[22:54] | And she didn’t even bother to hide it? | 她都没想到要藏一下吗 |
[22:57] | Found Jamie’s jacket under the bed. | 杰米的夹克在床底下 |
[23:00] | His wallet, phone and keys… | 钱包 电话 钥匙… |
[23:04] | I mean, no doubt he was here. | 很明显他来过这里 |
[23:16] | Why’s this room so empty? | 这屋子为什么这么空 |
[23:18] | I don’t know. There’s hardly any clothes in here either. | 不知道 这里面的衣服也很少 |
[23:25] | Where is Aaron? | 亚伦在哪里 |
[23:29] | Look, I am gonna keep asking you the same questions… | 听着 我会一直问你一样的问题… |
[23:31] | Where’s your eldest son? | 你的大儿子在哪里 |
[23:33] | Lucas isn’t here. He slept away. I already said that. | 卢卡斯不在这里 他在别处住 我已经说过了 |
[23:37] | Away where? | 别处是哪里 |
[23:38] | He’s on vacation. He’s with family. | 他度假去了 跟家人在一起 |
[23:40] | Vacation where? | 去哪度假 |
[23:44] | In California. | 加州 |
[23:51] | This is what Jamie was talking about on the train. | 杰米在列车上说过 |
[23:54] | He said “they lied” and that “he wasn’t in California.” | 他说他们撒谎了 说他不在加州 |
[23:57] | Jamie was talking about Lucas. | 杰米说的就是卢卡斯 |
[24:00] | -They did something to their son. -Yeah. | -他们肯定是对他做了什么 -对 |
[24:03] | That bed hasn’t been slept in in weeks… the whole room. | 那张床有好几周没人睡过了 整个房间都是 |
[24:05] | Jamie must have found out when he visited. | 杰米一定是过来时发现了什么 |
[24:07] | This is what it’s been about, Sarge. | 这才是一切的原因 警长 |
[24:10] | They did something to their son, Jamie found out, | 他们不知道对自己的儿子做了什么 被杰米发现了 |
[24:12] | so Aaron beat him, and chased him onto the street, | 于是亚伦打了他 然后追他到街头 |
[24:14] | and shot him, and tried to finish the job on the train. This is it. | 又开了枪 最后试图在列车上弄死他 就是这么回事 |
[24:17] | All right, let’s move. | 好 那我们马上行动 |
[24:20] | Let’s get out an amber alert. | 发安珀警报 |
[24:21] | Get calls out to every family member that woman has in California. | 然后联络这个女人在加州的所有亲戚 |
[24:24] | And I want this entire property searched… | 再仔仔细细搜查一遍这里 |
[24:26] | get the dogs in, let’s go. | 叫警犬 出发 |
[24:40] | Anything? | 查到什么了吗 |
[24:42] | No, ma’am. | 还没 |
[24:44] | Nothing so far. | 目前没有 |
[24:46] | I mean, the yard looks clear. | 院子很干净 |
[24:47] | No signs of anything freshly dug. | 没有任何新挖过的痕迹 |
[24:49] | There’s nothing in the house we can move on. | 这房子里没有任何线索可以跟进 |
[24:52] | Marlene’s not giving us anything. | 玛琳什么都不说 |
[24:56] | Any family in California? | 加州有亲戚吗 |
[24:58] | No. Platt hasn’t found a single family member there yet. | 没有 普拉特在那里一个亲戚都没找到 |
[25:09] | What’d you clear so far? | 你都搜了哪些地方 |
[25:11] | Started in this corner. | 从这个角落开始的 |
[25:13] | I got this side. | 我负责这边 |
[25:13] | I got this side. | 我负责这边 |
[26:02] | Burge, you good? | 伯吉 你没事吧 |
[26:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:35] | Ruz… | 鲁塞… |
[26:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[26:48] | They kept him here. | 他们把他关在这里了 |
[26:54] | That’s not enough blood for a death. | 这点血不致死啊 |
[26:57] | And it’s still wet… Aaron must have just moved him. | 血迹未干…亚伦一定把他藏到别处去了 |
[27:14] | That woman is never gonna say a damn thing. | 那个女人什么都不会说的 |
[27:16] | No. She knows that kind of child abuse, | 对 她知道这种程度的虐待儿童 |
[27:18] | she’s going away for the rest of her life. | 她要坐一辈子牢的 |
[27:20] | All right. Any hits on Aaron? | 有亚伦的线索吗 |
[27:21] | Not yet. No pops on his truck or his credit card, | 还没 没发现他的卡车或者信用卡 |
[27:23] | but we’ve got alerts out everywhere on Lucas, on Aaron… | 但我们已经发了协查令 搜索卢卡斯还有亚伦 |
[27:26] | whole city’s on alert. | 是全城警报 |
[27:27] | All right. She lawyered up. | 好 她找了律师 |
[27:29] | So, what else we got? | 还有什么别的 |
[27:30] | The Bagleys have no priors with “D.C.F.S.” | 巴格利家在儿童和家庭服务部那里 没有前科 |
[27:32] | But the neighbors said they haven’t seen Lucas | 但邻居说自从新宝宝出生后 |
[27:34] | since the new baby was born. | 他们就没见过卢卡斯 |
[27:35] | It was around that time when Lucas was taken of school. | 也是在那个时候卢卡斯离开了学校 |
[27:37] | Marlene told the school | 玛琳跟学校说 |
[27:38] | that he was going to California to live with family. | 他要去加州跟亲戚一起住 |
[27:40] | We have zero evidence that there’s any family in California, Sarge. | 但我们发现他们在加州 根本没有亲戚 警长 |
[27:43] | All right, but how does Jamie fit in? | 好 杰米在这里是什么角色呢 |
[27:46] | He loved his cousin. | 他很爱自己的堂弟 |
[27:48] | Jamie’s phone records indicate he was texting Marlene and Aaron repeatedly | 杰米的手机记录显示两个月来 他不停传信息 |
[27:51] | for two months trying to talk to Lucas. | 给玛琳和亚伦 说想跟卢卡斯聊聊 |
[27:53] | Jamie must have suspected something was wrong. | 杰米一定是怀疑出了事 |
[27:56] | Flew out without telling them. And discovered they were lying. | 没跟他们说就自己飞过去了 然后发现他们在撒谎 |
[27:59] | All right. We confirm with Jamie’s parents? | 跟杰米的父母确认过了吗 |
[28:01] | Still haven’t found them. Local police are hunting them down. | 还没找到他们 当地警方正在找 |
[28:03] | Okay, I think we got something. | 好 找到线索了 |
[28:05] | Traffic cam just picked up | 交通监控发现了亚伦的卡车 |
[28:06] | Aaron’s truck exiting two-ninety-four at Beck Lake. | 在贝克湖驶出294号公路 |
[28:08] | Fifty-twenty-one en route. Keep eyes. | 5021正在前往 密切观察 |
[28:11] | Park staff has Aaron’s truck on video entering ten minutes ago. | 公园员工在监控看到 亚伦的卡车十分钟前进来 |
[28:15] | No sign of Lucas on the footage. | 监控上没发现卢卡斯 |
[28:17] | Copy. Do we know where Aaron’s truck is parked? | 收到 知道亚伦的卡车停在哪吗 |
[28:19] | No. Surveillance has him entering the park. | 不知道 监控只拍到他进入公园 |
[28:21] | We gotta split up and do a grid search. | 我们得分开进行网格式搜索 |
[28:23] | Copy, we’ll take the service road on the south side of the park. | 收到 我们走公园南侧的便道 |
[28:38] | I’ll go east. You go west. | 我去东边 你去西边 |
[29:33] | I’ve got Aaron’s truck. | 我找到亚伦的卡车了 |
[29:35] | East side of the river, twenty meters out. | 在河东边 20米外 |
[29:37] | Yeah. Copy you, coming that way. | 收到 马上来 |
[30:18] | Truck’s empty. | 卡车是空的 |
[30:20] | Engine’s still warm. They gotta be around here somewhere. | 引擎还是热的 他们肯定就在这附近 |
[30:23] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[30:24] | Copy you. | 收到 |
[30:39] | Lucas, come back! | 卢卡斯 回来 |
[30:44] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[30:46] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[31:03] | Lucas… | 卢卡斯… |
[31:05] | Lucas… | 卢卡斯… |
[31:15] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[31:17] | Lucas, I’m police! | 卢卡斯 我是警察 |
[31:20] | Lucas, I’ll help you. | 卢卡斯 我会帮你的 |
[31:24] | I can hear Lucas, | 我听到卢卡斯的声音 |
[31:26] | east side of the park. | 公园东边 |
[31:27] | I can hear Lucas. I can hear Aaron, but I don’t have eyes. | 我听到卢卡斯和亚伦的声音 但我看不到 |
[31:29] | I’m on my way! | 我马上到 |
[31:31] | Ah! | 啊 |
[31:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[31:37] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不… |
[31:39] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[31:42] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[31:44] | Help. | 救命 |
[31:48] | Lucas is in a well. I’m going in. | 卢卡斯在井里 我要下去了 |
[32:06] | Lucas? Hi. | 是卢卡斯吗 你好 |
[32:11] | I’m police. I’m gonna help you, okay? | 我是警察 我会帮你的 好吗 |
[32:13] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[32:15] | Yeah. Okay, um… can you move your legs? | 嗯 好的 你的腿可以动吗 |
[32:20] | Yes. | 可以 |
[32:20] | Yes. Okay. | 可以 好 |
[32:24] | I’m gonna help you climb up, | 我会帮你爬上去 |
[32:26] | ’cause we have to get out of this water, all right? | 我们必须从水井里出去 好吗 |
[32:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:57] | Breathe… | 呼吸… |
[34:19] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[34:22] | God… | 天啊… |
[34:37] | Guys, I’m… I’m in the well. | 各位 我…我在井里 |
[34:40] | We’re trapped. | 我们被困在这里了 |
[34:42] | And Lucas is hurt. | 卢卡斯受伤了 |
[34:46] | It’s cold. | 好冷 |
[34:52] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[34:59] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[35:07] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[35:19] | Get him out. | 救他出去 |
[35:38] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[35:43] | Don’t be scared. | 别怕 |
[35:50] | Don’t… don’t be scared. | 别…别怕 |
[35:56] | Ow, my arm. | 我的手臂 |
[35:57] | Okay, okay… | 好… |
[36:11] | Move. | 动起来 |
[36:25] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[36:27] | You’re okay. | 你会没事的 |
[36:28] | All right. | 好吗 |
[36:30] | Can you hold onto this? | 你能抓住这个吗 |
[36:32] | Stay against the wall. | 靠在墙上 |
[37:51] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[37:52] | Hang on, Lucas! | 撑住 卢卡斯 |
[37:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:59] | Help. Lucas is in the well. | 救命 卢卡斯在井里 |
[38:01] | He’s… he’s injured and he needs an extraction. | 他…他受伤了 需要救援 |
[38:04] | Copy that. We hear you. We’re coming. | 收到 我们听到了 马上就来 |
[38:09] | Kim! | 金 |
[38:11] | Where’s Aaron? Where’s Aaron? | 亚伦在哪… |
[38:13] | He’s dead. He fired on Upton, he’s dead. | 他死了 他朝厄普顿开枪 他死了 |
[38:16] | Get in there. You got it? | 进去里面 你可以吗 |
[38:18] | I got it. | 我可以 |
[38:19] | -He’s gonna be hypothermic. -I’m comin’, kid. | -他会体温过低的 -我来了 孩子 |
[38:50] | Kim? | 金 |
[38:52] | Yeah. I’m comin’. | 好 来了 |
[38:56] | I can’t feel this. | 我感觉不到 |
[38:58] | Feel what? | 感觉什么 |
[39:00] | Like I’m getting shot all over again. | 就好像我又中了枪 |
[39:05] | Like I’m bleeding out every time I hear a gun go off. | 每次只要我听到枪响 我就觉得我又在流血 |
[39:12] | I almost lost that boy. | 我差点失去那个孩子 |
[39:13] | You didn’t lose him. You saved him. | 你没有失去他 你救了他 |
[39:15] | You told me he was gonna be just fine. | 你告诉我他不会有事的 |
[39:16] | Yeah, but I can’t be who I want to be with this… | 是啊 但我这样什么都做不到 |
[39:21] | not for my daughter, | 没办法照顾女儿 |
[39:24] | not for Adam. | 也没办法跟亚当在一起 |
[39:32] | And I can’t be a cop. | 我也做不了警察 |
[39:36] | They bench cops for this. | 他们不会让这种警察出任务 |
[39:40] | I can’t… I can’t not do this job. | 我不能…我不想失去这份工作 |
[39:47] | I don’t ever want to not do this job. | 我从没想过要离开这份工作 |
[39:58] | You said I’m trapped. | 你说我被困住了 |
[40:01] | But I can’t be trapped. | 但我不能被困住 |
[40:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:07] | Then we work on getting you free. | 那我们就努力还你自由 |