时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Sergeant, been awhile. Keeping safe? | 警长 好久没见了 还安全吗 |
[00:13] | Still here. You good, Jimmy? | 还活着 你还好吗 吉米 |
[00:15] | Another day in paradise. | 又是快活的一天 |
[00:17] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[00:27] | 艾尔文 · 奥林斯基 1963年至2018年 敬爱的父亲 “他为芝加哥奉献了一生” | |
[00:43] | Al. | 艾尔 |
[01:06] | 州助理检察官查普曼: 警长 请到我办公室一趟 谢谢 | |
[01:10] | Right. | 好 |
[01:17] | Counselor, Counselor, it’s called moving on. | 律师 你听我说 这叫向前看 |
[01:21] | Okay. This is me hanging up. | 好吧 我要挂电话了 |
[01:26] | Agg Robbery offender trying to walk back a very generous plea. | 持械抢劫的罪犯试图反悔掉一个很慷慨的认罪协议 |
[01:29] | No good deed. Thanks for coming in. | 好心没好报 谢谢你过来 |
[01:34] | So, what am I doing here? | 所以找我来干什么 |
[01:36] | Such a fan of small talk. | 既然你喜欢闲聊 |
[01:40] | Arturo Morales… You know him? | 阿图罗莫拉莱斯…你认识他吗 |
[01:43] | Yeah. Indie dealer. Runs half the West Side coke. | 独立毒贩 西区一半的可卡因都是他在卖 |
[01:46] | And he’s also a killer. | 他也是杀人凶手 |
[01:47] | Twenty-eighteen we had him on a drug conspiracy charge. | 2018年 我们差点就靠贩毒的罪名抓到他了 |
[01:51] | His money launderer flipped. | 帮他洗钱的人把他供出来了 |
[01:52] | -We had him in… -Yeah, I remember. | -我们… -对 我记得 |
[01:54] | Money launderer, Tom Villar disappeared start of trial. | 帮他洗钱的汤姆·维拉尔 在庭审开始的时候失踪了 |
[01:57] | Case imploded. | 案子就垮了 |
[01:59] | Yeah. It did… | 对 没错… |
[02:03] | Narcotics has kept me looped in on any Morales leads. | 缉毒组每次有莫拉莱斯的消息 都会通知我 |
[02:07] | Domestic violence victim | 有个家暴受害人 |
[02:09] | just informed on her boyfriend, Pedro Veloz. | 举报了她男朋友 佩德罗·韦洛兹 |
[02:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:12] | He’s a suspected courier for Morales. | 我们怀疑他是帮莫拉莱斯运货的 |
[02:15] | She says he’s sitting on one hundred kilos of pure un-cut cocaine. | 她说他手里有100公斤纯可卡因 |
[02:18] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[02:19] | Just waiting on delivery orders. | 在等着上面下令送货 |
[02:23] | I’m hoping Intelligence will take this over. | 希望你们情报组能接手这个案子 |
[02:28] | Yeah. That’s not my call to make. | 好吧 但这由不得我决定 |
[02:29] | Deputy Supe’s already on board. | 副局长已经同意了 |
[02:31] | I wanted to clear it with you. | 我想先问过你的意见 |
[02:34] | Look, I… | 听着 我… |
[02:37] | I’m not in the business of pulling cases from Narcotics. | 我不是很想抢缉毒组的案子 |
[02:40] | Narcotics won’t mind. I cleared it with them too. | 缉毒组不会介意的 我也跟他们说过了 |
[02:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:46] | Chicago’s full of high priority targets. | 芝加哥到处都是高优先级的目标 |
[02:49] | Not ones who murdered my informant. | 但杀了我线人的不多 |
[02:54] | And where’s the girlfriend? | 那这个女朋友在哪里 |
[02:57] | She took off to Miami. | 她跑去迈阿密了 |
[02:58] | She’s terrified. This Pedro gentleman broke three of her ribs. | 她吓坏了 这个佩德罗 打断了她三根肋骨 |
[03:07] | There anything else I should know? | 还有什么事是我需要知道的吗 |
[03:10] | That’s it. Just… | 仅此而已… |
[03:12] | please go get the son of a bitch. | 拜托你一定要抓到这个畜生 |
[03:16] | All right. Send over everything you got. | 好 那把资料都传过来 |
[03:23] | Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. You know, it’s bona fide. | 当然了 你知道 绝对货真价实 |
[03:27] | Trust me, I got the best seats in the house. | 相信我 我这里的位置是最好的 |
[03:29] | I’m watching Pedro right now loading up these boxes, | 我正看着佩德罗往车上上货呢 |
[03:31] | got to be the product. | 一定是货 |
[03:33] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[03:35] | I mean, but you tell me. | 那你说呢 |
[03:36] | Whatever you want to cook, | 你做什么菜 |
[03:37] | I’m gonna eat. I ain’t eat all day. Sounds good. | 我都会吃的 我整天没吃饭了 做吧 |
[03:40] | When Pedro leaves, let’s parallel and anticipate. | 佩德罗出发之后 我们并行跟踪 |
[03:43] | Remember, we want to catch Morales… | 记住 我们要抓到莫拉莱斯… |
[03:45] | taking control of the dope. | 控制毒品的行为 |
[03:47] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[03:48] | Just keep wide. | 跟松一点 |
[03:50] | Right. | 好 |
[03:52] | Right, right, right, no, we on the way. | 好…不是 我们马上就来 |
[03:55] | You just give me a time and a place. | 时间地点给我就行 |
[03:59] | Okay, now we got a gun, look alive. There’s a weapon. | 他有枪 注意了 持有武器 |
[04:02] | Look alive. There’s a weapon. | 注意了 持有武器 |
[04:03] | He’s getting in the truck right now. Here we go. | 他正在上车 出发了 |
[04:30] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[04:34] | Fifty-twenty-one mobile with twelve-twenty-two. | 5021 呼叫附近 1222 |
[04:36] | What are you rolling on? | 你们是什么行动 |
[04:38] | We’re en route to a robbery in progress. | 我们正在前往抢案现场 |
[04:39] | We’re out in front of you, on a covert moving surveillance. | 我们在你们前面 正在进行卧底监视行动 |
[04:42] | We cannot spook this guy. Kill the lights and siren. | 不能打草惊蛇 把灯和警笛关了 |
[04:45] | Copy you. We’re going silent. Will break off, go on Ogden. | 收到 我们这就关 我们改道 走奥格登路 |
[04:51] | God damn it. | 可恶 |
[04:53] | All right, Pedro’s taking off. He’s headed north headed to Thirteenth. | 佩德罗要跑了 他往北向13街走了 |
[04:59] | Got eyes on the truck. He’s blowing through stop signs. | 我们看到他的车了 他闯了好几个红灯 |
[05:09] | -That car! -Oh, my God, that… | -他的车 -我的天 他… |
[05:12] | All right, truck just a hit a car! | 他的卡车刚撞上了一辆车 |
[05:16] | Driver! Turn off the vehicle, keep your hands where I can see them. | 司机 把车熄火 手伸出来让我看到 |
[05:21] | Get out of the vehicle! | 下车 |
[05:24] | Ma’am! | 女士 |
[05:29] | Ma’am! | 女士 |
[05:30] | Ma’am, can you hear me? | 女士 你能听到我说话吗 |
[05:32] | Oh, God… | 天啊… |
[05:39] | -I got you! -Belt’s stuck. | -交给我 -安全带卡住了 |
[05:40] | You got your knife on you? | 你带刀了吗 |
[05:41] | Fifty-twenty-one Eddie. Crash Fatality. | 5021E 车祸出现死者 |
[05:43] | Roll major accidents to Ashland and Eighteenth. | 派重大事故处理组到阿什兰和18街路口 |
[05:46] | Hey, that’s Acetone, get back… | 那是丙酮 退后 |
[05:48] | -Boss. -Get back now! | -老大 -立刻退后 |
[05:49] | -What? -Hailey, get back! Adam, now! | -什么 -海莉 快出来 亚当 快出来 |
[05:50] | -I can get her! -Now! Now! Hailey! | -我可以帮她 -海莉 快 |
[05:52] | Come on! Come on! Let’s go! | 快走 我们走 |
[06:19] | How’d you know it was Acetone? | 你怎么知道那是丙酮 |
[06:21] | Because I’ve been in too many re-rock houses. | 出过太多缉毒任务了 |
[06:24] | Found Pedro’s phone on the street. | 佩德罗的手机掉在路上 |
[06:26] | Must’ve popped free on impact. It’s working, but it’s locked. | 一定是撞车的时候掉出来了 没坏 但锁着 |
[06:28] | All right. Get it to the lab. | 好 送回实验室 |
[06:30] | All right, let’s rip apart Pedro’s his knowns, addresses… | 把佩德罗的生活都挖出来查 同伙 地址… |
[06:34] | Just keep it quiet. | 但是要低调 |
[06:36] | We don’t want Morales thinking this was anything but an accident. | 不能让莫拉莱斯觉得这不是单纯事故 |
[06:38] | I’m on it. | 马上办 |
[06:42] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[06:44] | Your team okay? | 你们的人没事吧 |
[06:45] | Yeah. We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[06:47] | Pedro not so much. | 佩德罗就有事了 |
[06:48] | The driver? | 那辆车的司机呢 |
[06:49] | Marie Tadeo. Married. Mother of two, died on impact. | 玛丽·塔德奥 已婚 两个孩子 死于车祸撞击 |
[06:55] | And no drugs? | 有发现毒品吗 |
[06:57] | Girlfriend got it wrong. | 女朋友的消息弄错了 |
[06:59] | Just a cutting liquid. | 只是切削液而已 |
[07:02] | Listen, Pedro’s still a good lead… dead or alive. It’s not over. | 听着 不管是死是活 佩德罗还是条线 这事还没完 |
[07:07] | Warrants, investigators in the field, whatever you need… | 搜查令 调查员 你要什么尽管说… |
[07:10] | I’ll get you them. | 我都会给 |
[07:20] | What do we know about Pedro? | 佩德罗那边有什么情报 |
[07:21] | Well, there’s nothing in his apartment save for a starved cat. | 他公寓里什么都没有 只有一只快饿死的猫 |
[07:24] | His burner is a goldmine. | 他的一次性手机简直就是金矿 |
[07:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:27] | We got a ton of coded text messages between him and a stolen burner. | 我们找到他和一支被偷的一次性手机 之间的无数加密资讯 |
[07:30] | And we got pings all the way from El Paso to Pilsen. | 信号定位一路从埃尔帕索到比尔森 |
[07:32] | That’s like eight runs a month. | 这一个月得有个八趟吧 |
[07:34] | Yeah. I mean, Morales has more product than he can deliver. | 是啊 莫拉莱斯手里的货非常充足 |
[07:36] | And he’s a smart marketer. | 而且他是个聪明的生意人 |
[07:37] | He doesn’t sell product that’s laced with Fentanyl. | 他不卖掺了芬太尼的货 |
[07:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:40] | A dealer finally realized | 毒贩终于意识到 |
[07:41] | killing customers is bad for business. | 把顾客都害死他们就没生意做了 |
[07:43] | All right, so where does Morales operate? | 好 那莫拉莱斯的据点在哪里 |
[07:45] | He’s a silent partner at this bar called Umbra. | 他在一家叫本影的酒吧当隐名合伙人 |
[07:47] | He’s there damn near every night. | 几乎每晚都在那里 |
[07:48] | Okay. What else? | 好 还有什么发现 |
[07:49] | He’s a loner. No family. | 他是匹孤狼 没有家人 |
[07:51] | Self-made man. Freelanced with gangs. | 白手起家 跟着黑帮干过 |
[07:53] | Went from being Corner Boy to D.T.O. boss in about three years. | 从街头贩毒的到贩毒集团老大 只用了三年 |
[07:56] | Yeah and he is not flashy. | 对 他不张扬 |
[07:57] | He moves product very well and very fast. | 运货又快又稳 |
[07:59] | Like he loves what he does. | 感觉他热爱这门生意啊 |
[08:01] | But if he wants to keep that love going, | 不过现在他要继续爱下去 |
[08:03] | he’s gonna need a new driver though. | 就需要一个新司机了 |
[08:05] | Right. So, how’d he recruit Pedro? | 好 所以他是怎么招到佩德罗的 |
[08:06] | Pedro did two stints at Menard. | 佩德罗蹲了两次大牢 |
[08:08] | Came out broke, got a job at Umbra. Recruited him from there. | 出来后身无分文 在本影找了份工作 就是这么勾搭上的 |
[08:11] | Huh. | 哦 |
[08:14] | I’ll sweep the floors, bro. | 我可以扫地 兄弟 |
[08:16] | I’ll… I’ll do the dishes. | 洗碗…都可以 |
[08:17] | Whatever. I’ll do anything. I just need a job. | 要我做什么都可以 我需要一份工作 |
[08:19] | Anything. I’ll do anything. | 什么都行 要我做什么都行 |
[08:22] | We ain’t hiring. | 我们这里不缺人 |
[08:24] | No puedo ayudarte, big boy. | 我帮不了你 小伙子 |
[08:26] | But drink up, que te diviertas! | 你就喝酒吧 玩得愉快 |
[08:27] | No. Te disparo directamente? | 不 我能跟你直说吗 |
[08:31] | Man to man. | 我说老实话 |
[08:34] | I just did a nickel in Danville. Okay? | 我刚从牢里出来 好吗 |
[08:36] | If I don’t get a job, | 要是我找不到工作 |
[08:38] | my P.O.’s gonna send me back inside. | 假释官就要把我关回牢里了 |
[08:40] | What’d you get put in the penitentiary for? | 你为什么坐牢 |
[08:42] | I trusted my brother with the getaway car. | 我把逃跑用的车交给我兄弟了 |
[08:45] | Yeah, but hear this. All we needed were snow tires. | 我告诉你 就差一套雪地轮胎 |
[08:48] | Bank robbery in a blizzard, yeah? | 暴风雪里抢银行 懂吧 |
[08:50] | Wintrust on Clark. | 克拉克街那家信达金融 |
[08:52] | Snow tires. | 就差雪地轮胎 |
[08:54] | That’s all we needed bro. | 就差那点 兄弟 |
[08:56] | That’s all we needed. | 就差那点 |
[08:58] | You on D-Block? | 你是被罚单独监禁的吗 |
[08:59] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:00] | Never heard of it. | 没听说过 |
[09:01] | No, I was in a three bunk X-Wing unit. | 没有 我跟另外两个人一起挤一小间房 |
[09:03] | Sounds like hell. | 听起来好痛苦 |
[09:04] | It was, but not really though. | 的确 但也还行 |
[09:06] | Guards were bitches there. | 那里的狱警真够烂 |
[09:08] | Like one fat white boy guard — he lit the cigarette three days in. | 有个白人胖子狱警 三天就点了烟 |
[09:14] | He liked that. | 他就喜欢这样 |
[09:20] | Sit tight. | 在这里等着 |
[09:21] | -Thank you, bro. -What is it again? | -谢了 兄弟 -你叫什么 |
[09:23] | Dante. Dante Ramiro. | 但丁 但丁拉米罗 |
[09:26] | Thank you, bro. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[09:35] | Lit the cigarette? | 点什么烟 |
[09:36] | Yeah. Ocean did his homework. | 托利斯准备得很充分啊 |
[09:39] | You know it’s against the rules for a guard to light an inmate’s cigarette. | 按照规矩 狱警是不能帮囚犯点烟的 |
[09:43] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:44] | Learn something new every day. | 每天都能学到新东西 |
[09:45] | Mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[09:48] | Sorry. No es tu dia. | 抱歉 |
[09:53] | Ah, that is awful. | 真够糟的 |
[09:54] | Sweetheart, I said a double! | 宝贝 我说了要双份的 |
[09:56] | Man, come on. | 快点 |
[09:57] | Hey, don’t touch the bottle! | 别碰酒瓶子 |
[09:58] | Well, could you top me off here please? | 你就不能给我倒满吗 |
[09:59] | I asked for a double. | 我点的是双份啊 |
[10:00] | Hey! Ass-clown! | 嘿 傻逼 |
[10:03] | Ass-clown… | 傻逼… |
[10:04] | Back off her. | 别烦她 |
[10:06] | And what are you looking at, pal? | 你又看什么看 小兄弟 |
[10:08] | Well, what am I looking at? | 我看什么 |
[10:09] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[10:09] | What am I looking at? I guess I’m looking at an ass-clown, homie. | 我看什么 我在看傻逼啊 |
[10:12] | You got a hell of a mouth on you. | 你这嘴可真敢说啊 |
[10:13] | I do. Yeah. | 是吗 |
[10:14] | Why don’t you come here and shut it, homie! | 不如你来让我闭嘴啊 |
[10:15] | Say that again, man! | 有种再说一次 |
[10:15] | What’s up? Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[10:19] | Yeah! Like that, bitch! | 对 就这样 |
[10:21] | Like that! Like that! | 这就对了 |
[10:23] | You stepped in it now, boy. | 你完蛋了你 |
[10:24] | Want some more? | 要再来吗 |
[10:25] | Keep your eyes open. Want some more? | -晚上睡觉别闭眼 -要再来吗 |
[10:27] | -Manny Pacquiao in the house! -Like that! | -“拳王”来了 -赶紧滚吧 |
[10:29] | Like that! | 滚吧 |
[10:32] | Hey, drinks on me, Pacman! | 这杯我请了 “拳王” |
[10:34] | Thank you, bro. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[10:36] | Hey. You got a license? | 你有证吗 |
[10:39] | Yeah, I do. Yeah. | 有啊 当然有了 |
[10:41] | Set him up. | 帮他安排一下 |
[10:46] | Thank you, bro. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[10:50] | Hey, Morales just texted me. | 莫拉莱斯刚刚发信息给我了 |
[10:52] | He wants me to deliver a package. | 他要我去送个包裹 |
[10:54] | Where and when? | 哪里 什么时候 |
[10:55] | In two hours. I got a car waiting for me at a parking lot on Pulaski. | 两小时后 有辆车在普拉斯基路上的 停车场等着我了 |
[10:57] | You run the burner? | 查过那个号码了吗 |
[10:58] | I ran it for Muds and Tolls. | 本地外地都查过了 |
[10:59] | It was activated this morning, and then shut off. | 手机是今早启动的 然后就关了 |
[11:01] | But we’re getting close. | 但我们在接近他了 |
[11:02] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[11:04] | All right. Listen, this might just be a dry run. | 这次可能只是预演 |
[11:06] | So, get on the snake-cam. | 所以拿上窥探镜 |
[11:07] | Keep a low profile. | 保持低调 |
[11:09] | We don’t want to burn this. | 不要暴露这次行动 |
[11:10] | Come on, Hailey, you and me. | 来吧 海莉 跟我来 |
[11:11] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:12] | I got you. | 放心 |
[11:22] | November-four-Eddie-two-two-four, Illinois passenger. | N4E224 伊利诺伊州乘用车 |
[11:31] | Plates are fictitious. | 车牌是伪造的 |
[11:46] | Cars clean. I got a package. | 车没问题 我拿到了包裹 |
[11:48] | All right. Take a look. | 好 看一眼 |
[12:08] | Well, it’ ain’t dope. | 不是毒品 |
[12:10] | It’s books. | 是书 |
[12:11] | That’s all right. Play along. Earn his trust. | 没关系 你跟着演 赢取他的信任 |
[12:14] | Copy. I got an address. | 收到 我拿到了地址 |
[12:16] | Nine-fifty-six West Adams. | 西亚当街956号 |
[12:20] | So, take us there. | 带我们过去 |
[12:30] | Address is a vacated strip mall. | 那里是个废弃的商店街 |
[12:58] | Door’s unlocked. I’m going in. | 门没锁 我要进去了 |
[13:29] | Somebody’s here. | 有人在这里 |
[13:31] | Get on the floor! | 趴到地上 |
[13:34] | I was sent here. Okay, I’m good! | 是有人叫我来的 我没问题的 |
[13:36] | Get on the floor! | 趴到地上 |
[13:38] | Yo, I got a reason to be here. | 我来这里是有理由的 |
[13:39] | Shut up. Where’s the package? | 闭嘴 包裹在哪 |
[13:41] | All right, put your ears on. Let’s get closer. | 好 把耳机戴上 我们靠近一点 |
[13:46] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[13:49] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[13:50] | Let the storm pass, bro. | 让风暴过去 兄弟 |
[13:52] | Okay, let the storm pass. | 好吗 让风暴过去 |
[13:53] | Storm. He just used the safe word. | 风暴 他用了安全词 |
[13:55] | The package? | 包裹 |
[13:56] | I left it where I came in. | 我放在门口了 |
[13:59] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 这才像话 |
[14:00] | Chicago P.D. Drop the gun. Drop it! | 芝加哥警署 放下枪 放下 |
[14:04] | Turn around! | 转过来 |
[14:05] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是啊 |
[14:06] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[14:07] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[14:08] | Jesus. This one of your guys? I had no idea. | 天啊 这是你们的人吗 我不知道 |
[14:10] | What the hell are you doing here, Mike? | 你在这里做什么 迈克 |
[14:11] | Working. Off book. | 做事 私下的那种 |
[14:12] | For who? | 为谁做事 |
[14:14] | A.S.A. Chapman. | 州助理检察官查普曼 |
[14:24] | Okay, let’s review this once more | 好了 在我去找首席法官之前 |
[14:25] | before we bring it to the Chief judge. | 我们再过一遍 |
[14:28] | Are you able to do that now? | 你现在能做吗 |
[14:29] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[14:30] | -Actually, give me a minute, Gerard. -Sure. | -这样吧 你等我一下 杰拉德 -好的 |
[14:41] | I pulled Cortez a week ago. I had no idea… | 我一周之前就把科特兹调走了 我不知道… |
[14:43] | -He put a gun… -he was still… | -他拿枪… -他还… |
[14:44] | …in my undercover’s face. | 指着我的卧底 |
[14:46] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[14:47] | Cortez is retired. | 科特兹退休了 |
[14:49] | -This job’s all he’s got. -Let me be clear. | -这份工作就是他的全部 -让我说清楚 |
[14:50] | I got no problem with Mike Cortez. | 我对迈克·科特兹没意见 |
[14:53] | I made a mistake. I apologize. | 我犯了错 我道歉 |
[14:56] | What else would you do you want me to say? | 你还想要我说什么 |
[14:58] | The truth. | 真相 |
[14:59] | What? | 什么 |
[15:01] | Seventeenth Ward Alderman seat. | 17选区议员的位子 |
[15:05] | Is that what Mike said? I’m doing this for politics? | 迈克是这么说的吗 他说我这么做是为了政治 |
[15:09] | My own ambition? | 我自己的野心 |
[15:10] | What, I’m using you as a puppet? | 怎么 说我把你当作傀儡吗 |
[15:15] | Okay. Believe what you want, Sergeant. | 好吧 随你怎么想 警长 |
[15:20] | Look… | 听着… |
[15:22] | You need to back off and let me do my job. | 你必须停止插手 让我做好我的工作 |
[15:25] | Fine. Understood. | 好 我明白 |
[15:28] | Let’s just hope to God we’re not blown. | 但愿我们的卧底没有被发现 |
[15:35] | Hey. The dummy drop must’ve worked. | 假交接是成功了 |
[15:38] | Torres got another text message from Morales to meet tonight | 托利斯接到了莫拉莱斯的另一条信息 |
[15:40] | at a beauty salon at ten o’clock. | 要求今晚10点在一个美容院见面 |
[15:42] | Beauty salon? Okay. | 美容院 好 |
[15:43] | What do we know about it? | 那里是什么情况 |
[15:44] | We know it’s a family owned shop in Little Village | 我们知道那是小村的一家 家庭经营的店 |
[15:46] | with no real connection to Morales. | 和莫拉莱斯没有确切联系 |
[15:47] | It could be a cut house, stash house, place to launder money… | 可能是制毒所 藏毒库 洗钱的地方 都有可能… |
[15:49] | Well, we’ll find out. Keep digging. | 我们会查出来的 继续查 |
[15:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[15:53] | 极致美甲沙龙 全方位服务美容院 | |
[15:57] | How’s it looking? | 情况如何 |
[16:02] | Not bad, Sarge. Pretty quiet on the east end. | 还可以 警长 东侧很安静 |
[16:33] | Yo, Pacman! Let’s go! | 哟 “拳王” 我们走 |
[16:35] | -What are we doing? -Come on, come on. | -我们上哪去 -快来… |
[16:42] | Wait, what… | 等等 什么… |
[16:44] | I thought we were gonna… | 我以为我们要… |
[16:45] | Game time, ninito. | 游戏时间到了 小家伙 |
[16:46] | We gonna go shopping. | 要去采购了 |
[16:48] | This is gonna be fun! | 会很有意思的 |
[16:55] | It’s a rip. | 这是要抢劫 |
[17:08] | Okay. We’re good. | 好了 没问题 |
[17:14] | Should we move in? | 我们要行动吗 |
[17:15] | We can’t. It’s too risky. | 不行 太冒险了 |
[17:16] | Torres is unarmed, everybody, hold. | 托利斯没有武器 所有人原地待命 |
[17:26] | Hey, hey, hey, somebody’s working late… | 嘿…加班呢… |
[17:29] | Please! | 求求你 |
[17:30] | Get down here. | 跪下来 |
[17:31] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[17:36] | No, no! Hey, hey, hey… I… I got the bitch… | 不…我来管这个女人… |
[17:39] | -What’d you say? -You shoot her, you draw heat. | -你说什么 -你开枪 就会吸引警察 |
[17:41] | Yeah? Is that why we’re here? | 对吗 我们是来找警察的吗 |
[17:44] | No. | 不 |
[17:46] | Go get that. I got her. | 去拿吧 我来处理她 |
[17:59] | I got it. Here. | 拿到了 来 |
[18:05] | Lucky I like you, Pacman. | 算你走运我喜欢你 “拳王” |
[18:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:07] | -Don’t step like that again. -All right. All right. | -别再像那样顶撞我 -好啦… |
[18:11] | All right. They’re moving out. | 好了 他们走了 |
[18:12] | Kim, Kev, stay wide. Adam, get in there. | 金 凯文 跟远一点 亚当 进去 |
[18:15] | Help that lady. See if she’s okay. | 帮帮那个女士 看看她有没有事 |
[18:17] | Copy. | 收到 |
[18:20] | God, I love this job! | 天啊 我真喜欢这份工作 |
[18:24] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走… |
[18:51] | You keeping this here? | 你就把这玩意儿放在这里 |
[18:52] | For a day or so, until the rest is ready. | 一天左右吧 直到剩下的准备好 |
[18:56] | You mean the product? | 你是说货吗 |
[18:58] | Yeah, I mean the product. | 对 我是说货 |
[18:59] | You think we making Jello? | 你以为我们是在做果冻吗 |
[19:01] | Thinking I ain’t getting paid enough, homie. | 我觉得我的工钱太少 老兄 |
[19:03] | Hey. Talk to Morales, not me. | 那你找莫拉莱斯谈 别找我 |
[19:08] | Hey, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[19:09] | Half the West Side po-po is in his pocket. | 一半的西区员警都被他收买了 |
[19:14] | There you go. | 听到没 |
[19:16] | El es dueno de la ciudad! | 这不就得了 |
[19:17] | Cross your heart, thank your God, el es dueno de la ciudad! | 划十字 感谢上帝 这不就得了 |
[19:21] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[19:23] | What do you mean in his pocket? | 等等 你说收买了是什么意思 |
[19:25] | ‘Rales is smart. | 莫拉莱斯很聪明 |
[19:28] | Customer he had turned out to be a rookie cop’s girl. | 他有一个客户是个新手警察的女友 |
[19:32] | Psycho junkie, but the cop was in love. | 是个神经病瘾君子 但是那个警察恋爱了 |
[19:34] | He knew it, used it. | 他知道了 利用这一点 |
[19:36] | Owned that cop like a dog. | 把那个警察拿捏得死死的 |
[19:39] | What? Who is the cop? | 那个警察是谁 |
[19:44] | You asking a lot of questions. | 你问太多了 |
[19:46] | Just trying to learn, homie. That’s all. Chill, bro. | 只是在长知识 老兄 没关系 兄弟 |
[19:52] | That cop is long gone. | 那个警察早就不在了 |
[19:53] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[19:53] | But it doesn’t stop there, bro. | 但是不只如此 兄弟 |
[19:56] | You want a lesson? | 你想要上一课吗 |
[19:58] | Find a good secret of someone you’re gonna need. | 找到一个你需要的人的秘密 |
[20:01] | Hold on to it. | 保守住 |
[20:03] | Like what? | 什么样的秘密 |
[20:07] | Back in eighteen, ‘Rales was jammed up good on trafficking charges. | 2018年那时候 莫拉莱斯因为走私毒品的指控麻烦缠身 |
[20:11] | But this white bitch prosecutor saved his ass. | 但是有个白人女检察官救了他 |
[20:15] | Saved him how though? | 怎么救的 |
[20:16] | Secrets, secrets, secrets. | 秘密… |
[20:20] | Without her, | 没了她 |
[20:21] | ‘Rales would be dining tonight | 莫拉莱斯今天晚上 |
[20:23] | with a plastic spoon and a sore ass. | 就只能忍着屁股痛用塑胶餐具吃饭了 |
[20:26] | And that’s the kind of thing you… | 那种事情你… |
[20:28] | Is he talking about Chapman? | 他说的是查普曼吗 |
[20:31] | Must be. | 一定是 |
[20:31] | I need to take this. Stay ready. | 我得接这个 准备好 |
[20:34] | Why would Chapman put us on Morales if she was dirty? | 如果查普曼有牵连 她为什么让我们调查莫拉莱斯 |
[20:36] | Yo… | 嘿… |
[20:37] | Doesn’t add up… | 这说不通 |
[20:51] | How you doing? | 你们好吗 |
[20:52] | Hank Voight, Intelligence. | 我是汉克博伊特 情报组的 |
[20:55] | What’d you guys go with? | 你们吃什么 |
[20:56] | C.B. and pastrami. Never fails. | 醃肉配熏肉 屡试不爽 |
[20:59] | We’re all done here, you want the table? | 如果你想要位子 我们已经吃完了 |
[21:01] | Actually, I want to borrow Officer Gant for a minute. Is that okay? | 其实 我想要和甘特警官说句话 可以吗 |
[21:04] | You can keep him. | 你和他聊吧 |
[21:06] | I love you too, Lopez. | 我也爱你 洛佩兹 |
[21:10] | I’ll see you out there. | 外面见 |
[21:13] | Hey, man. | 你好 |
[21:15] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[21:17] | So, how can I help you? | 所以我能帮你什么忙吗 |
[21:20] | Twenty-eighteen — | 2018年… |
[21:21] | you were on a protective detail, | 你执行过一次保护任务 |
[21:23] | the informant was Tom Villar. It was the Morales case. | 线人是汤姆·维拉尔 是莫拉莱斯的案子 |
[21:26] | Villar disappeared from the safe house. | 维拉尔从安全屋消失 |
[21:32] | I thought we put that to bed a long time ago. | 我以为那件事早就盖棺定论了 |
[21:35] | Villar, he snuck out the window. | 维拉尔 他从窗户逃出去了 |
[21:37] | I’m not here to point fingers. | 我不是来指责你的 |
[21:39] | You understand? | 你懂吗 |
[21:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:43] | Look, I read your logs. | 听着 我看过你们的纪录 |
[21:47] | A.S.A. Chapman visited Villar eleven times in two weeks. | 州助理检察官查普曼两星期内 拜访了维拉尔11次 |
[21:54] | I wouldn’t know. | 我怎么会知道 |
[21:55] | I was just trying to protect a witness. | 我只是想要保护证人 |
[21:57] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[22:00] | Look, I got to get back out there. | 我得出去巡逻了 |
[22:01] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:02] | Bob, look… sit down. | 嘿 鲍勃 坐下 |
[22:09] | Please. Sit down. | 拜托 坐下 |
[22:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:21] | Something went down with Chapman on that case. | 查普曼在那个案子上出了问题 |
[22:24] | You know what happened. | 你知道发生了什么事 |
[22:28] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[22:28] | Bob, whatever it is, | 鲍勃 不管是什么事 |
[22:33] | if you come clean with me, I will have your back. | 只要你和我坦白 我就会护着你 |
[22:51] | She spent the night at the safe house. | 她在安全屋过夜了 |
[22:55] | You were there? | 你在场吗 |
[22:57] | I did the math. | 我算得出来 |
[23:02] | And that’s why Villar snuck out the night you lost him? | 所以维拉尔才在那天晚上溜出去吗 |
[23:06] | He was going to see Chapman? | 他是去见查普曼吗 |
[23:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:22] | Sergeant? | 警长 |
[23:24] | It’s late, everything all right? | 很晚了 出事了吗 |
[23:26] | I need a sec. | 我需要和你聊聊 |
[23:28] | Yeah. Come on in. | 好啊 请进 |
[23:36] | You want something to drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[23:37] | No. | 不了 |
[23:39] | How well did you know Tom Villar? | 你和汤姆·维拉尔熟吗 |
[23:46] | How’d you find out? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[23:49] | It’s true? | 所以是真的了 |
[23:50] | Yes. | 是 |
[23:52] | He was your informant. | 他是你的线人 |
[23:53] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[23:55] | And anything you want to say to me, | 你想和我说的任何话 |
[23:56] | I’ve already said to myself. | 我都已经责怪过我自己了 |
[23:59] | They don’t teach you to screw your star witness at law school. | 法学院不教你和你的主要证人上床 |
[24:02] | I’m well aware of every single line I crossed. | 我很清楚我逾越的界限 |
[24:06] | I was just going to ask you what happened. | 我只是打算问你发生了什么 |
[24:20] | I had just been upped to first chair. | 我当时刚刚成为首席检察官 |
[24:22] | Fourteen-hour days. | 一天14小时 |
[24:24] | I had murderers spitting on me in the morning. | 早上谋杀犯向我吐口水 |
[24:27] | Weeping victims hugging me at night. | 晚上受害者抱着我流眼泪 |
[24:31] | I was single, I was stressed… | 我当时单身 压力大… |
[24:34] | Lonely. | 孤独 |
[24:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:39] | We spent a lot of long nights going over evidence, prepping. | 我们在一起度过了很多夜晚 梳理证据 准备 |
[24:46] | He was a decent man. Good. | 他是个正派的人 好人 |
[24:50] | He ended up working for Morales | 他为莫拉莱斯工作 |
[24:53] | because he was trying to pay off his brother’s drug debts… | 是因为他想要偿还 他兄弟吸毒欠下的债务 |
[24:57] | That’s all right. Keep going. | 对不起 继续说 |
[24:59] | It was reckless and stupid, but… | 那件事鲁莽又愚蠢… |
[25:04] | he made me laugh. | 但是他能让我开怀大笑 |
[25:07] | He made it okay to have a goddamned emotion, you know? | 情绪得到了抒发 你明白吗 |
[25:11] | I spend every waking hour shutting them off so I can do this job… | 每个清醒的时刻我都努力 屏蔽情感 好让自己… |
[25:17] | do it well. | 做好工作 |
[25:19] | And I… I was different with him. | 和他在一起…就不一样 |
[25:34] | I’ll resign. | 我会辞职的 |
[25:36] | No. | 不 |
[25:38] | You don’t have to do that. | 你没必要那么做 |
[25:40] | I’m not planning on telling anyone. | 我不打算告诉任何人 |
[25:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:46] | Look, I got to go. | 听着 我得走了 |
[25:48] | Okay? I’ll loop you in with updates. | 好吗 有新情况我会告诉你的 |
[26:03] | All right, what’s up, Torres? | 怎么了 托利斯 |
[26:05] | Yeah. Lonzo called me. | 朗佐刚打电话给我了 |
[26:07] | He’s bringing the Acetone to a car repair shop on the West Side. | 他要把丙酮带到一家西区的汽修厂 |
[26:09] | He wants me there in an hour. | 他想要我一小时内赶过去 |
[26:10] | What about Morales? | 莫拉莱斯呢 |
[26:11] | He said he’s coming too. | 他说他也会来 |
[26:13] | It’s got to be the Cut House. | 一定是制毒所 |
[26:14] | I know it. | 我就知道 |
[26:15] | Okay, get on a pin-cam. | 好 带着针孔摄像头 |
[26:16] | We need everything we can to put Morales with that amount of dope. | 我们要尽全力让莫拉莱斯 跟那批毒品扯上关系 |
[26:19] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[26:20] | You got an address? | 有地址吗 |
[26:21] | Four-nine-twenty West Grand. | 西格兰大道4920号 |
[26:22] | All right. Good work. | 好 干得漂亮 |
[27:20] | Hey, careful. | 喂 小心点 |
[27:22] | Stop bouncing around, bro. | 别毛毛躁躁的 |
[27:26] | So, what… Morales, comes here and inspects this | 怎么回事 莫拉莱斯要来这里 |
[27:29] | when we’re done or what? | 看我们完工了没吗 |
[27:30] | Just stick to the job, Pacman. | 干你的活吧 “拳王” |
[27:32] | He’ll be here when he gets here. | 该来的时候他就会来了 |
[27:34] | Three hours in. Where is this guy? | 三小时了 这家伙在哪里 |
[27:38] | Kev, any sign of Morales? | 凯文 看到莫拉莱斯了吗 |
[27:41] | No, we ain’t got nothing but some big-ass rats, Sarge. | 没有 警长 除了大肥老鼠 什么人都没看到 |
[27:49] | That’s a lot of dope. | 这毒品量真不少 |
[27:51] | How much you think? | 你觉得有多少 |
[27:53] | Two million minimum. | 最少两百万 |
[27:55] | Three if they get greedy. | 如果卖价高也许三百万 |
[27:57] | Enough for ninety years. | 判他90年都够了 |
[28:05] | All right, load them up. | 好了 装货吧 |
[28:07] | We got four hungry crews waiting. | 有四队人等着散货呢 |
[28:10] | What about Morales? | 莫拉莱斯呢 |
[28:12] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[28:14] | Is he coming? | 他还来吗 |
[28:15] | I want to show him I can do this. | 我想让他看看我能做到 |
[28:18] | He got busy. | 他忙着呢 |
[28:19] | Don’t worry. I’ll tell him you did good. | 别担心 我会告诉他你可以的 |
[28:29] | We can’t let this much dope walk. | 这么一大批毒品不能放出去吧 |
[28:33] | Our only play is to bust Lonzo, get him to flip. | 我们唯一的方法就是抓住朗佐让他指证 |
[28:37] | What’s up? | 怎么办 |
[28:40] | Are we moving? | 上不上 |
[28:42] | All right. Move in. Take down Torres. | 好吧 出动 抓住托利斯 |
[28:44] | Do not blow his cover! | 别让人看出来他是卧底 |
[29:06] | Chicago P.D.! Put your hands up! | 芝加哥警署 举起手来 |
[29:08] | Put ’em up! I said put your hands up! | 把手举起来 我说了 举起手来 |
[29:10] | Nowhere to go. Drop the bricks. | 你们无处可逃了 把毒砖放下 |
[29:12] | Who’s the ass-clown now? | 看看这下谁是傻逼了 |
[29:13] | Get up against the car. | 靠车站着 |
[29:14] | Stay right there. | 别动 |
[29:16] | All right. I got him. | 交给我吧 |
[29:17] | I’ll bring him in. | 我送他进去 |
[29:19] | Log all this. | 把所有货登记上 |
[29:20] | Handle that second offender. | 你去处理另一个 |
[29:22] | Where you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪里 |
[29:23] | Twenty-first District. If you’re smart you’ll work with us. | 21分局 如果你够聪明 那就跟我们合作 |
[29:27] | A.S.A. Chapman gonna be there? | 州助理检察官查普曼会在那里吗 |
[29:29] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:30] | Nah, nah, don’t play me. | 别耍我 |
[29:32] | I ain’t stupid. | 我又不傻 |
[29:33] | You all love to think that criminals are stupid, but we’re not. | 你们都以为犯罪分子很蠢 但其实不是 |
[29:35] | I know if you’re here there’s a reason. | 我知道你们来这肯定是有原因的 |
[29:37] | You ain’t after me, you’re after Morales, | 你们不是想抓我 你们想抓莫拉莱斯 |
[29:39] | and if you’re after Morales, I know why — | 如果你们是要抓他 我就知道为什么了 |
[29:41] | cause that little bitch is obsessed. | 因为那个小婊子就是不肯放过他 |
[29:42] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[29:43] | This way. | 这边走 |
[30:00] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[30:02] | Let me talk now or what? | 现在我要开口还是怎么样 |
[30:05] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[30:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:10] | Go ahead. | 开始吧 |
[30:12] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[30:13] | Your bitch was screwing her informant. | 你们那个婊子跟线人搞上了 |
[30:19] | I know she’s why I’m here. | 我知道是因为她我才会被抓 |
[30:20] | Hm. | 哦 |
[30:21] | Like I said, I ain’t stupid. | 就像我说的 我不傻 |
[30:25] | One call to my lawyers and that woman’s fired. | 只要我打给律师 那个婊子就得走人 |
[30:27] | Every case she’s ever tried, | 她办的每个案子 |
[30:29] | every case P.D.’s ever filed with her, | 警察局交给她的每个案子 |
[30:31] | everyone involved, they all look dirty. | 所有参与的人都会有麻顺 |
[30:34] | This case you got on my boss, blows up, and I walk right on out of here. | 你们对付我老大的案子一搞砸 我就能立刻走出这里 |
[30:39] | And you think people are gonna believe you? | 你认为人们会相信你吗 |
[30:42] | An ex-con looking at trafficking charges? | 一个马上要被起诉贩毒的前科犯 |
[30:44] | I think they will. | 我觉得他们会啊 |
[30:46] | You think they will. | 你也觉得他们会 |
[30:48] | Isn’t that why I’m down here? | 所以你才带我来这里 不是吗 |
[30:50] | With no cameras? | 没有摄像头 |
[30:52] | No witnesses? | 没有证人 |
[30:58] | I guess you are kind of a smart guy. | 看来你还是个聪明人啊 |
[31:05] | Does Morales know? | 莫拉莱斯知道吗 |
[31:07] | No. | 不知道 |
[31:08] | Morales is nothing but the job, he’d bury me in a heartbeat — | 莫拉莱斯只关心生意 他要是知道会立刻把我埋了 |
[31:11] | kept this secret for myself. | 这事我只能自己知道 |
[31:13] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[31:16] | So, how did you know she was sleeping with him? | 你怎么知道她跟他睡过 |
[31:19] | Not gonna tell you that, am I? | 我才不会告诉你 |
[31:24] | Lonzo, | 朗佐 |
[31:27] | the only way you’d know that | 唯一的可能性 |
[31:29] | is you were watching that safe house the night he disappeared. | 就是他消失的那个晚上 你在盯着安全屋 |
[31:41] | You were there the night he was killed. | 他被杀的那晚你也在 |
[31:49] | Smart guy. | 聪明人 |
[31:57] | Kev, get everyone up here. | 凯文 叫人都过来 |
[32:00] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:03] | Where’s Lonzo? | 朗佐呢 |
[32:04] | He’s not in the interview room. | 他没进审讯室 |
[32:06] | Did he roll on Morales already? | 他供出莫拉莱斯了吗 |
[32:07] | No. | 没有 |
[32:08] | We’re not using him for that. | 我们也没指望他这样 |
[32:11] | What? | 什么 |
[32:12] | He won’t implicate Morales. | 他不会出卖莫拉莱斯的 |
[32:15] | You have him on a hundred kilos. | 这可是100公斤的毒品啊 |
[32:16] | He is not rolling. | 他不会拉莫拉莱斯下水的 |
[32:19] | We’re gonna get Morales another way. | 我们会用其他方法抓住他 |
[32:23] | He knows? | 他知道 是吗 |
[32:30] | That doesn’t change anything. | 那也改变不了任何事 |
[32:31] | It does. | 当然会 |
[32:33] | He will expose you. | 他会揭发你的 |
[32:35] | We’ve got evidence to bury Lonzo today. | 我们有证据 今天就能收拾掉朗佐 |
[32:37] | -Now. We can get him to flip on this. -You will be disbarred. | -我们可以让他开口的 -你会被取消律师资格的 |
[32:40] | I don’t need your protection, Hank. | 我不需要你的保护 汉克 |
[32:43] | I made my choices. | 我自己做出的选择 |
[32:44] | I’ll live with them. | 我就该接受后果 |
[32:45] | And this case will get thrown out. | 这个案子会让你被开除的 |
[32:47] | Not necessarily, I’ll take that risk. | 不一定 而且我愿意冒这个险 |
[32:50] | Just give me twenty-four hours. | 给我24小时 |
[32:52] | Hank… | 汉克… |
[32:52] | Twenty-four hours. | 就24小时 |
[32:54] | Let me get him another way. | 让我用其他方法抓住他 |
[32:58] | Look, if I don’t, then do what you want. | 如果我抓不住 你再出手 |
[33:06] | All right, here’s where we’re at. | 好 现在的情况是 |
[33:08] | Lonzo’s not gonna flip. | 朗佐不会供出莫拉莱斯 |
[33:10] | So, with his number two in custody, Morales will likely go dark. | 现在二把手被我们抓起来了 莫拉莱斯大概会躲起来 |
[33:14] | I think our best bet is to get Morales | 我们抓住他的最好机会 |
[33:17] | for the murder of Tom Villar. | 就是指控他谋杀汤姆·维拉尔 |
[33:19] | All right, new evidence has come to light — | 好了 现在我们查到了新的线索… |
[33:21] | I think Lonzo was involved. | 我认为朗佐有所牵连 |
[33:24] | Working theory is in twenty-eighteen | 大致猜想是 在2018年 |
[33:27] | Morales discovered Villar’s safe house. | 莫拉莱斯发现了维拉尔的安全屋 |
[33:30] | Lonzo kept eyes. | 朗佐负责盯梢 |
[33:32] | He saw Villar sneak out, and scooped him up. | 他看到维拉尔从里面溜出来 于是抓了他 |
[33:35] | And we have evidence of that? | 我们有证据吗 |
[33:36] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[33:37] | But Lonzo was either the shooter or he delivered Villar to Morales. | 但朗佐要么是枪手 要么是他把维拉尔交给了莫拉莱斯 |
[33:41] | And Morales wasn’t in bracelets? | 莫拉莱斯当时没被拘捕吗 |
[33:43] | No. Judge set a bail at five million dollars. | 没有 法官开了五百万的保释金 |
[33:46] | Morales paid. He was out. | 莫拉莱斯交了 就出来了 |
[33:49] | So, dig into Lonzo, June of twenty-eighteen. | 所以 你们好好查查 2018年6月朗佐的行迹 |
[33:53] | Go through old case files, re-interview witnesses, | 看看旧案卷 重新讯问目击者 |
[33:56] | dig like hell. | 给我使劲查 |
[33:58] | We’re on a clock, let’s go. | 时间紧迫 开始吧 |
[34:03] | That’s a zero on bus cams. | 公交车监视器上没查到 |
[34:05] | No Lonzo on any of them. | 朗佐不在上面 |
[34:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:23] | Does anybody else have a Daniel Pereda in Lonzo’s last knowns? | 你们有谁查到朗佐的一个熟人里 有一个叫丹尼尔·佩雷达的吗 |
[34:27] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[34:29] | This dude that paid Lonzo’s bond in twenty-sixteen — | 这家伙2016年帮朗佐付了保释金 |
[34:31] | Lonzo got arrested for a D.U.I. | 朗佐当时因为醉驾被抓 |
[34:33] | Daniel Pereda is Lonzo’s third cousin? | 丹尼尔·佩雷达是朗佐的三代表亲 |
[34:38] | Clean sheet. | 没有犯罪记录 |
[34:39] | He’s a teacher at Juarez Academy. | 他在华瑞兹学院教书 |
[34:40] | Yeah, but he also has a tax return from a construction company. | 嗯 但他同时在一家建筑公司过税 |
[34:44] | He worked there on weekends. | 他周末在那里工作 |
[34:45] | Two-thousand-eighteen? | 2018年吗 |
[34:46] | Yeah… he was working on a big parking garage in Pilsen — | 对 他在比尔森的一个停车场工作 |
[34:49] | Madison and Kostner. | 麦迪逊和科斯特纳路口 |
[34:50] | That’s a half-mile from the safe house. | 那里离安全屋就半英里 |
[34:52] | Right. | 没错 |
[34:53] | Were they laying a new foundation? | 他们当时在铺地基吧 |
[35:02] | So, your cousin, Lonzo… | 说说你表亲朗佐吧… |
[35:03] | I keep telling you guys, I haven’t talked to Lonzo in years. | 我都说多少遍了 我跟隆佐很多年没联络了 |
[35:07] | Yeah. Why’s that? | 是啊 为什么 |
[35:11] | What’s this about? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[35:12] | Twenty-eighteen — | 2018年… |
[35:14] | construction site that you worked at. | 你在一家建筑工地工作 |
[35:19] | First week of June twenty-eighteen… | 6月的第一个星期… |
[35:21] | we talked to the Foreman. | 我们跟工头谈过了 |
[35:22] | You all laying concrete, fifty feet below the street. | 你们当时在街上铺混凝土 |
[35:27] | You all right there, Danny? | 你没事吧 丹尼 |
[35:28] | You look like you’re gonna be sick? | 你脸色好差啊 |
[35:31] | No. | 没事 |
[35:34] | I just… | 我只是… |
[35:38] | Lonzo know where you were working? | 朗佐知道你在那里工作吗 |
[35:40] | You guys take a drive there one night? | 你们是不是有一晚开车去那里了 |
[35:44] | Um… I think I want… | 我要找… |
[35:47] | Whoa. Daniel, Daniel, Daniel… | 等等 丹尼尔… |
[35:49] | Mm-mm. | 嗯哼 |
[35:50] | Right now, you are not in any trouble. | 你现在没有惹上任何麻烦 |
[35:52] | But you got to start talking. | 但你得把知道的都说出来才行 |
[35:53] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[35:55] | Lonzo — did he call you for help one night? Is that what happened? | 朗佐是不是有一晚叫你帮忙 是这么回事吗 |
[36:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:03] | Okay, good. All right. You just keep telling the truth, | 好 你继续说下去 |
[36:05] | we’re gonna protect you | 我们会保护你的 |
[36:06] | because it sounds like you got pulled into something bad here. | 因为我们觉得你惹上大麻烦了 |
[36:08] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:10] | I swear, I didn’t know. | 我发誓我不知道 |
[36:11] | You didn’t know… | 你不知道… |
[36:12] | you didn’t know what? | 不知道什么 |
[36:19] | He… | 他… |
[36:22] | he had a body in the trunk. | 他后备箱里有具尸体 |
[36:54] | Sergeant… | 警长… |
[36:56] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[37:09] | M.E. says the remains are five years old. | 法医说尸体已经有五年了 |
[37:13] | C.O.D. was a bullet to the back of the skull. | 致死原因是脑后的子弹 |
[37:27] | That’s Tom’s. | 这是汤姆的 |
[37:45] | Tell me everything. | 把一切都告诉我吧 |
[37:52] | His right arm, three fingers were broken, | 他的右臂 三个指头被掰断 |
[37:58] | he was beaten. | 遭到过殴打 |
[38:05] | We recovered a Browning nine-mil, | 我们找到了勃朗宁九毫米口径的子弹 |
[38:07] | which is a gun we know Morales likes. | 我们知道莫拉莱斯最喜欢这种枪 |
[38:10] | There’s blood splatter on the handle. | 把手上有血迹喷溅痕迹 |
[38:12] | If Morales did the beating, | 如果莫拉莱斯动手打他 |
[38:15] | his hand might’ve been cut. | 他的手可能割破了 |
[38:16] | It might be his blood on the gun. | 枪上的血可能是他的 |
[38:19] | Let’s get that to the lab. | 送去检验吧 |
[38:20] | Already on the way. | 已经去了 |
[38:42] | Chicago P.D.! | 芝加哥警署 |
[38:43] | Let me see your hands. | 手举起来 |
[38:44] | Do you have a warrant? | 你们有搜查令吗 |
[39:19] | Lonzo just made a very good deal. | 朗佐刚跟我们谈好了协议 |
[39:21] | He knew Morales would bury him. | 他知道莫拉莱斯不会放过他 |
[39:24] | But your name won’t come out. I made sure of it. | 你的名字不会出现在里面 我会确保这一点 |
[39:31] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[39:34] | Honestly, no. | 说实话 不好 |
[39:36] | Yeah. | 我想也是 |
[39:39] | Closure… what a joke. | 了结…好可笑 |
[39:45] | I owe you, Hank… for everything. | 我欠你一次 汉克…你所做的这一切 |
[39:49] | Mm-mm. | 嗯 |
[39:52] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么这么做 |
[39:54] | You could’ve let me resign. | 你可以让我辞职的 |
[39:56] | You should’ve let me. | 你应该让我辞职的 |
[39:59] | I know what this job can do to you. | 我知道这份工作会对你造成什么影响 |
[40:02] | I’ve seen a lot of good people break… a lot. | 我见过很多好人撑不下去…很多 |
[40:08] | You needed someone. | 你需要有人帮你 |
[40:15] | Even before we met, I heard all these stories about you. | 在我们认识之前 我听过很多你的故事 |
[40:22] | He’s dirty. | 他是个腐败的警察 |
[40:23] | He’s cruel. | 他很残忍 |
[40:26] | But you’re decent. | 但你是个好人 |
[40:31] | Some of those stories are true. | 有些故事是真的 |
[40:36] | Are you still that man? | 你还是那个人吗 |
[40:40] | I don’t know. I don’t think about it. | 我不知道 我不去考虑这些 |
[40:43] | The man doesn’t think about it. | 不去考虑的人是吧 |
[40:48] | Can I buy you a drink, Hank? | 我请你喝杯酒吧 汉克 |
[40:50] | I owe you that much. | 欠你太多人情了 |
[40:54] | Maybe some other time. | 下次吧 |