时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | What’s up? Good morning. | 还好吗早啊 |
[00:40] | Good morning. | 早 |
[00:44] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[00:57] | Hey, Jay. It’s me. | 杰 是我 |
[01:00] | I thought I’d try you again. | 我想再打给你试试 |
[01:01] | I’m not even sure if you’re getting these, but um, | 我不确定你能不能收得到 |
[01:04] | I was just wondering if you heard a date yet. | 我只想问问 你是否知道日期了 |
[01:09] | Call me when you can. | 方便时打给我 |
[01:11] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[01:30] | Hailey. Hey. Hey. Come here. | 海莉 嘿 来一下 |
[01:33] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[01:35] | Sean O’Neal called. | 肖恩·奥尼尔打来找你 |
[01:36] | -Yeah, I know. I’ll take care of it. -No. No, no, no. | -我知道 我会处理好的 -不… |
[01:38] | He didn’t call here. | 他没打到这里 |
[01:40] | Sean O’Neal called me collect. | 肖恩·奥尼尔打到我家去了 |
[01:42] | At home. | 还是我付费 |
[01:44] | What? | 什么 |
[01:45] | He got my landline number. | 他有我的座机号码 |
[01:48] | Randall answered. | 是蓝道尔接的 |
[01:49] | He said he had a message for you. | 他说要给你捎个口信 |
[01:50] | Randall hung up. | 蓝道尔就挂了 |
[01:52] | So, whatever we got to do… | 所以 不管我们准备如何… |
[01:54] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理好的 |
[01:55] | If you need me… | 如果你需要我… |
[01:56] | I got it. | 我来就行 |
[01:57] | Can you let them know upstairs? | 你能跟楼上的说一声吗 |
[01:58] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[02:06] | I called ahead. They’re pulling him. | 我提前打过电话 狱警正在带他出来 |
[02:09] | Division Nine? | 九区吗 |
[02:09] | Yeah. Protective custody. | 保护性监禁 |
[02:32] | It’s okay. | 好的 |
[02:44] | You came. | 你来了 |
[02:48] | Why do you think I haven’t answered your calls in the last five weeks? | 你觉得过去五星期 我为什么不接你电话 |
[02:53] | I think you’re busy. I think you’re working. | 我想你可能很忙 忙工作吧 |
[02:54] | No. | 并不是 |
[02:56] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想跟你讲话 |
[03:00] | The calls stop now. | 你不准再打来了 |
[03:03] | I’ve given your warden a list of names that you cannot contact. | 我给了典狱长一张名单 你不许打给名单上的任何人 |
[03:06] | If you try to find me, | 你要是再试图联系我 |
[03:07] | if you try to contact anyone I know… | 或是我认识的人… |
[03:09] | You and me have a lot to… | 你我还有很多事… |
[03:10] | There is no you and me. | 不存在什么你我 |
[03:14] | You did save my life. | 但你救了我的命 |
[03:16] | Voight saved your life. | 是博伊特救了你 |
[03:21] | Like it or not Hailey, you’re tied to me. | 不管你喜不喜欢 海莉 你跟我绑定了 |
[03:27] | If you call me again, | 再给我打电话 |
[03:29] | I will have you transferred out of here | 我就把你调走 |
[03:31] | and put somewhere a hell of a lot worse, | 调去一个比这里还糟糕 |
[03:34] | one without protective custody. | 一个没有保护性监禁的地方 |
[03:37] | Do you understand me? | 听懂了吗 |
[03:39] | You know, people tell me things in here. | 这里的人会告诉我一些事 |
[03:42] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[03:43] | They think I want to hear it. | 他们觉得我想听 |
[03:44] | They think I… I don’t know, get off on it. | 他们觉得…我会对这些事很兴奋 |
[03:49] | Things that I want to tell you. | 我想把这些事告诉你 |
[03:53] | Things you could use. | 你可以利用 |
[04:05] | Hailey, they took a woman. | 海莉 他们带走了个女人 |
[04:10] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[04:13] | I don’t know. I wish I did. | 不知道 我要是知道就好了 |
[04:14] | -All right. -Beck. | -好吧 -贝克 |
[04:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:22] | That’s her name… | 她叫这个名字… |
[04:24] | Samantha Beck. | 萨曼莎·贝克 |
[04:26] | And that’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[04:34] | Guard! | 守卫 |
[04:36] | It’s real. | 是真的 |
[04:52] | 5021H Fifty-twenty-one Henry. | |
[04:54] | Go ahead, Henry. | 收到 请说 |
[04:55] | Need an address search. | 请帮我查一个地址 |
[04:57] | Last name Boy, Eddie, Charlie, King. | 姓 贝壳的”贝” 公克的”克” |
[05:00] | First name Samantha. | 名 萨曼莎 |
[05:02] | I’ve got one Samantha Beck, female, | 查到一个萨曼莎·贝克 女性 |
[05:05] | thirty-three years of age. | 33岁 |
[05:06] | No priors. | 无前科 |
[05:07] | Showing an address of twelve-twenty West Forty-Seventh. | 显示地址为西47街1220号 |
[05:10] | You want this sent to your queue? | 需要发送到你的待办列表吗 |
[05:14] | Yeah. Please send. Thank you. | 嗯 发过来吧 谢谢 |
[05:33] | Chicago Police, anyone home? | 我们是芝加哥警署的 有人在家吗 |
[06:03] | Chicago Police. | 芝加哥警署 |
[06:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:35] | Hey, you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[06:36] | Stop! Stop! | 站住… |
[06:37] | -Don’t come any closer! Please! -It’s okay. | -别再靠近了 -好 |
[06:37] | Stop! Stop! | 站住… |
[06:38] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[06:39] | Please stop moving! | 拜托 别过来 |
[06:40] | Stop! Stop moving! | 停 站住 |
[06:41] | Please, stop! | 站住 拜托你 |
[06:42] | Okay, okay, okay, all right. | 好…放心 |
[06:45] | I’m not gonna come any closer. | 我不会再靠近 |
[06:47] | I just want to see if you’re okay. | 我只想看看你有没有事 |
[06:49] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:52] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[06:53] | Callum. | 卡伦 |
[06:54] | Callum. Callum Beck? | 卡伦 卡伦·贝克吗 |
[06:58] | Okay, Callum, my name’s Hailey Upton, | 好的 卡伦 我叫海莉·厄普顿 |
[07:00] | I’m a police officer, okay? | 我是警察 好吗 |
[07:02] | Can you tell me if there’s anyone else in the house? | 告诉我 房子里还有别人吗 |
[07:04] | No, they left. | 没有 他们走了 |
[07:06] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[07:08] | The men who took my mom. | 那些男人把我妈带走了 |
[07:11] | They said They’re gonna explode the house if I move. | 求求你 他们说我动一下 房子就会爆炸 |
[07:14] | I’m not gonna come any closer. | 我不会再往前走了 |
[07:16] | I’m gonna sit down, okay? | 我就坐在这里 好吗 |
[07:18] | I’m gonna sit down | 你看 我坐下了 |
[07:21] | and I’m gonna call a couple of my friends | 我会叫几个朋友过来 |
[07:22] | and they’re gonna come help us. | 他们会帮助我们的 |
[07:24] | You and me, we’re gonna stay right here together. | 你跟我 我们就一起待在这里 |
[07:26] | Is that okay? | 这样好吗 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:31] | 5021H Fifty-twenty-one Henry. | |
[07:40] | Hailey still inside? | 海莉还在里面吗 |
[07:42] | You know she won’t leave that kid, Sarge. | 她不会离开那小孩的 警长 |
[07:43] | She doesn’t think the threat is real, | 她以为威胁只是虚张声势 |
[07:45] | but that boy is scared out of his mind. | 但小孩子吓得魂飞魄散 |
[07:46] | Afraid he might go into shock. | 怕稍不留神就会爆炸 |
[07:48] | All right. So, what do we actually know? | 好吧 情况我们目前了解多少 |
[07:50] | House is owned by the boy’s mother, Samantha Beck, | 屋主是小男孩的母亲 萨曼莎·贝克 |
[07:52] | single mom, no sheet. No one else lives inside. | 单亲妈妈 无前科 屋内没有别人居住 |
[07:55] | The boy told Hailey that his mom was abducted by two men yesterday. | 小男孩告诉海莉 他妈妈昨天被两个男人绑架 |
[07:58] | They just left the boy inside? | 他们把小男孩留在了屋内 |
[07:59] | Yeah. Maybe they didn’t want to hurt a kid. | 也许他们不想伤害孩子 |
[08:01] | Hey. We got the all clear. | 嘿 所有警报解除 |
[08:03] | No device? | 没任何设备吗 |
[08:04] | No anything. No explosives, no wires. | 什么都没有 没有炸药 也没有电线 |
[08:06] | The laser inside is just a laser pointer | 里面的激光源自激光笔 |
[08:08] | that you can buy at a hardware store. | 五金店就可以买到 |
[08:10] | The whole thing is fake. | 全部都是假的 |
[08:11] | Okay, wait here. | 好 等在这里 |
[08:21] | No, please, stop. Get out! Please! | 不要 求求你 别进来 拜托 |
[08:26] | Why do people keep coming in? | 为什么不断有人进来 |
[08:28] | It’s okay. No one would come in here if they thought it would hurt you. | 别担心 要是会对你造成危险 他们就不会进来了 |
[08:30] | I promise. Okay? | 我保证 好吗 |
[08:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:38] | You’re Callum, right? | 你就是卡伦吧 |
[08:41] | My name’s Hank. I’m a friend of Hailey’s. | 我叫汉克 我是海莉的朋友 |
[08:44] | We work together. | 我们是同事 |
[08:49] | You’re pretty scared, aren’t ya? | 你真的吓坏了 对不对 |
[08:51] | Yeah, I’ll bet. | 肯定是这样 |
[08:53] | we had our guys check every inch of your house. | 我已经叫人检查了你房子的每个角落 |
[08:56] | Top to bottom. | 翻了个底朝天 |
[08:59] | And Callum, I mean, these guys are good. | 卡伦 这些人都很厉害 |
[09:02] | They’re the best. I mean, it’s… | 他们是最棒的 |
[09:05] | it’s their whole job… | 他们都是这个领域的专家… |
[09:07] | and they say it’s safe. | 他们说房子很安全 |
[09:10] | There’s no bombs. | 并没有炸弹 |
[09:12] | There’s nothing that can hurt you. | 没有什么可以伤害你 |
[09:14] | They told me that there is… | 可是他们说有炸弹… |
[09:15] | I know what they told you. | 我知道他们对你说了什么 |
[09:18] | These are bad men. | 那些人是坏人 |
[09:19] | They’re liars. | 都是骗子 |
[09:24] | I think they knew… | 他们知道… |
[09:28] | if they didn’t tell you something crazy, | 要是不编个弥天大谎来骗你 |
[09:32] | that you were brave enough to chase after them, | 你这么勇敢 一定会为了救妈妈 |
[09:35] | to help your mom. | 冲出去追他们 |
[09:38] | Am I right? | 对吗 |
[09:39] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
[09:43] | Let me show you something. | 我来给你看个东西 |
[09:48] | See that. | 你看 |
[09:50] | Callum… | 卡伦… |
[09:50] | No, no, please… stop. | 不要…拜托…站住 |
[09:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:53] | Please, okay, please leave. | 拜托你 拜托你走吧 |
[09:54] | I’m not getting any closer. | 我不会再靠近了 |
[09:59] | I just wanted to show you how sure I am we’re not gonna get hurt. | 我只想让你看看 我有多肯定我们不会受伤 |
[10:04] | Callum, I would never let you get hurt. | 卡伦 我绝对不会让你受到伤害 |
[10:06] | Never. Ever. | 绝对不会 |
[10:11] | Can you step out of that box? | 你能自己走出来吗 |
[10:13] | -No. -Can you do that? | -不要 -你能这么做吗 |
[10:16] | I can’t… I can’t do that. | 我不能…我做不到 |
[10:17] | Yeah, you can buddy. | 你可以的 小家伙 |
[10:18] | Come on. | 加油 |
[10:19] | You got it. | 你可以的 |
[10:20] | You got it. | 你可以的 |
[10:21] | Hailey’s right. | 海莉说得对 |
[10:24] | You can do it. | 你能做到 |
[10:30] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[10:33] | How about you just stand up. | 你能不能先站起来 |
[10:35] | Hm. Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[10:37] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:45] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[10:48] | hey… | 嘿… |
[10:50] | great job. | 做得好 |
[10:53] | There you go. | 非常好 |
[10:55] | All right. | 好了 |
[10:57] | Now all you got to do is step to me. | 你现在只需要向我迈出一步 |
[11:00] | Here… take my hand. | 来…抓住我的手 |
[11:06] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[11:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:15] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[11:17] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[11:18] | Wow. Wow. | 哇哦… |
[11:20] | How about that? | 看你多厉害 |
[11:22] | Way to go. | 这就对了 |
[11:31] | It’s always the two of us. | 一直都是我们两个人 |
[11:33] | Every Sunday morning? | 每个星期日早上都是吗 |
[11:36] | We get donuts. | 我们会吃甜甜圈 |
[11:38] | Then we go to the grocery store. | 然后去逛超市 |
[11:41] | And yesterday? | 那昨天呢 |
[11:42] | We did the same. | 照旧去了超市 |
[11:44] | Then, we were unloading the car… | 然后我们正从车里拿东西进屋… |
[11:47] | Through the back door? | 从后门吗 |
[11:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:51] | And all of a sudden, they ran in, | 他们突然就冲进来了 |
[11:55] | they grabbed my mom and they shouted she had to go with them. | 抓住我妈妈 大喊着要她跟他们一起走 |
[11:59] | Did you see their faces? | 你看到他们长什么样了吗 |
[12:01] | No. | 没 |
[12:03] | They had creepy clown masks on. | 他们都戴着可怕的小丑面具 |
[12:06] | What about the skin on their hands, their neck? | 你有看到他们的肤色 手或者脖子吗 |
[12:08] | Could you see that? | 你能看到吗 |
[12:10] | Were they white? | 他们是白人吗 |
[12:10] | Skin like mine? | 跟我同样的肤色吗 |
[12:12] | Okay? | 好的 |
[12:14] | Skinny? Big? | 胖瘦呢 |
[12:15] | Skinny. | 瘦 |
[12:17] | They were both real tall. | 他们两个人都很高 |
[12:19] | Okay, that’s good. That’s good, Callum. | 好的 这很有用 做得很好 卡伦 |
[12:22] | What did your mom do when they were shouting? | 他们大喊大叫时 你妈妈在做什么 |
[12:24] | She fought. | 她反抗了 |
[12:26] | She didn’t want to go with them. | 她不想跟他们一起走 |
[12:28] | She wanted to stay with me. | 她想跟我在一起 |
[12:31] | Of course she did. | 当然了 |
[12:32] | Then what happened? | 后来发生了什么 |
[12:34] | She started screaming and kicking. | 她尖叫着 拳打脚踢 |
[12:39] | Then one of them slammed her head into the counter. | 一个人把她的头撞到了柜台上 |
[12:42] | One guy dragged her out, | 另一个把她拖出去了 |
[12:46] | and the other guy… | 剩下那个… |
[12:49] | he… | 他… |
[12:52] | He put you in the tape box? | 他把你困在箱子里吗 |
[12:56] | Are you gonna find her? | 你们会找到她的吧 |
[13:03] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[13:04] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[13:05] | This one eats like a horse. | 这小家伙狼吞虎咽的 |
[13:08] | Thanks, Callum. | 谢谢你 卡伦 |
[13:10] | Here you go, bud. | 给你 小朋友 |
[13:12] | -Thank you. -Mm-hmm. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[13:14] | So, What the hell does Sean O’Neal have to do with this? | 肖恩·奥尼尔跟这个案子有什么关系 |
[13:16] | I don’t know. | 不确定 |
[13:17] | But it doesn’t seem like he’s involved, | 他应该没有参与其中 |
[13:19] | it seemed like he’s baiting me. | 但他似乎想引我上钩 |
[13:22] | The Warden’s running his phone calls now, in and out. | 典狱长正在排查他呼进呼出的电话号码 |
[13:25] | Got confirmation… Samantha Beck did not show up to work yesterday. | 刚收到确认…萨曼莎·贝克昨天没去上班 |
[13:28] | Where’s work? | 她在哪工作 |
[13:29] | Hegewisch. She works at her father’s trucking company. | 海希维奇 她在父亲的货运公司工作 |
[13:31] | He was out of the office doing inventory, | 他不在办公室 去清点存货了 |
[13:33] | didn’t know she was gone until we told him. | 要不是我们告诉他 他都不知道她出事了 |
[13:35] | He’s on his way in now to pick up Callum. | 他正开车来接卡伦 |
[13:37] | All right. Tell me we got something. | 好 你这边一定有线索了 |
[13:39] | No, sir. Canvassed the area. | 没有 长官 对周边进行了排查 |
[13:40] | Nobody saw anything or heard anything. | 没人看到或听到任何动静 |
[13:42] | Still waiting on traffic cams… nothing yet. | 还在等交通监控的结果…目前无线索 |
[13:44] | Samantha’s phone has been off since yesterday. | 萨曼莎的手机从昨天就关机 |
[13:46] | Last pinged at her house. | 最后发现信号是在她家 |
[13:48] | All right, any known threats? | 好吧 有任何潜在威胁吗 |
[13:50] | No. Actually, the opposite. | 不 恰恰相反 |
[13:51] | Neighbors all say they love Samantha, | 萨曼莎在邻居中人缘很好 |
[13:52] | they love her son, she’s quiet, | 大家都喜欢他儿子 她安分守己 |
[13:54] | works hard, shares what she’s got. | 努力工作 乐于分享 |
[13:56] | And what about Callum’s dad? | 卡伦的父亲呢 |
[13:57] | Passed away five years ago, car accident. | 五年前因车祸去世 |
[14:00] | Alright, we are already behind… | 好吧 我们已经落后了… |
[14:03] | look we’re twenty-eight hours into an abduction, we don’t have a lead. | 绑架已过去了28小时 我们一个线索都没有 |
[14:08] | Let’s widen the net. | 把网撒得再大点 |
[14:09] | Dig into Samantha’s associates. Press forensics. | 去调查萨曼莎的熟人 给监识科施压 |
[14:12] | If somebody breathed in that house in the last week, | 上星期去她房子里待过的任何人 |
[14:15] | I want to know their name. | 我都要知道姓名 |
[14:17] | Let’s go. | 行动吧 |
[14:18] | Hailey… | 海莉… |
[14:21] | listen, get back with Sean. | 听着 你再去肖恩那边一趟 |
[14:24] | If he’s involved in this, find out how. | 看看他是如何与此事勾连的 |
[14:26] | If he’s not, then how in the hell did he know it was happening? | 如果没有勾连 查查他是怎么知道消息的 |
[14:31] | You’re not listening to me… | 你没在听我的话… |
[14:33] | -I am listening. You’re not. -If you’re saying… | -我在听 你没有 -如果你说… |
[14:35] | if you’re saying you’re not involved, | 你既然说自己没有参与 |
[14:36] | then give me a name. | 那就给我个名字 |
[14:38] | Right now, Sean… give me a name! | 快点交代名字 肖恩 |
[14:40] | I will but I want you to agree to something first. | 可以交代 但你要先答应我一件事 |
[14:43] | That’s not how this works, | 没有这个道理 |
[14:44] | you don’t negotiate with me. | 你没资格跟我谈条件 |
[14:46] | You tell me or I make your life… | 你要么告诉我 要么我让你过得… |
[14:48] | What? Hailey, what are you gonna do? | 过得怎么样 海莉你又能做什么 |
[14:52] | What else could you possibly take from me. | 你还能从我这里剥夺什么 |
[14:54] | What, are you gonna… | 你能怎样… |
[14:55] | you’re going to swap out my cage for a different cage? | 把我从这个笼子里弄出来换个笼子吗 |
[15:00] | You gonna rob me of my precious solitude? | 你要剥夺我珍贵的独处时间吗 |
[15:02] | You gonna get me shot in the head? | 给我脑子上来一枪吗 |
[15:08] | Look, you can’t hurt me more than I already am. | 我光脚的不怕穿鞋的了 |
[15:13] | Give me a name. | 给我个名字 |
[15:16] | I will. | 我会的 |
[15:19] | If you promise to come back. | 只要你答应会再来 |
[15:25] | Once a week, every week. | 一周一次 每周都来 |
[15:29] | You come back, and I’ll give you names, | 只要你回来 我就提供名字给你 |
[15:31] | I’ll give you cases, | 提供案子 |
[15:32] | I will give you everything that the freaks in here give me. | 这里的变态跟我说了什么 我都告诉你 |
[15:37] | I will be your informant. | 我会是你的线人 |
[15:40] | I’ll help you. | 我帮你 |
[15:42] | And that’ll help me. | 也就是帮自己 |
[15:44] | That’ll make this life you saved for me worth something. | 这会让你救下的这条命 活得有点意义 |
[15:50] | It’ll make my dad’s life worth something. | 也让我爸的生命有点意义 |
[15:53] | Hmm? | 如何 |
[15:55] | All right, we can make the world a better place. | 我们可以把这个世界变得更好 |
[15:58] | Starting right now with Samantha. You can save her. | 就从救萨曼莎开始 你可以救她 |
[16:02] | You just have to say yes. | 你只需答应我 |
[16:11] | William Parker, he’s another inmate in protective custody. | 威廉·帕克 他是保护性监禁区的 另一个犯人 |
[16:14] | His cell is next door to Sean. | 跟肖恩住隔壁 |
[16:16] | Parker likes to talk to Sean at night through the air vents, | 帕克喜欢跟肖恩在晚上隔着通风口聊天 |
[16:18] | whispers to him during meals. | 吃饭时跟他窃窃私语 |
[16:20] | According to Sean, Parker thinks they’re “built of the same stuff.” | 肖恩说 帕克认为他们本质上是一类人 |
[16:23] | Okay, so Parker’s the one who’s been running off at the mouth | 也就是帕克对他吹嘘了 |
[16:25] | about the abduction? | 这次绑架 |
[16:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:27] | So, Parker just volunteered the name of the victim to Sean? | 帕克主动对肖恩提到了受害者名字吗 |
[16:29] | Yeah. Sean claims that he had presence of mind | 是的 肖恩说他故作镇定 |
[16:31] | to press for more details. | 从他口中套出了更多细节 |
[16:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:35] | So he could share them with me. | 因为他准备跟我分享 |
[16:38] | Huh. | 是吗 |
[16:39] | So, he was able to get Samantha’s name, | 所以他问出了萨曼莎的名字 |
[16:41] | but then after that, Parker shut down. | 在那之后 帕克就不再多说了 |
[16:43] | So that’s all we have. | 我们目前只有这些 |
[16:44] | That and the offenders were Parker’s friends from the outside. | 以及两个罪犯是帕克在监狱外的朋友 |
[16:47] | Okay. That might be a problem. | 好的 这可能有点棘手 |
[16:49] | Parker’s a habitual offender… | 帕克是惯犯… |
[16:50] | family, last-knowns… | 家人和最后联络人 |
[16:52] | they all have records, it would take a while to run them all. | 都在案底中 全部清查一遍需要时间 |
[16:54] | Yeah, but Parker learned of the abduction while he was inside. | 但帕克是在狱中得知绑架的 |
[16:57] | That means the offenders, they called him, they wrote him… | 也就是说罪犯联系了他 或是写信… |
[16:59] | -or they visited him. -Ruzek, Intelligence… | -或是去看了他 -鲁塞克 线人… |
[17:00] | So, start there. | 从这里开始查 |
[17:01] | Hey, Boss. | 老大 |
[17:02] | -Huh? -Richard Beck just got here. | -什么事 -理查德·贝克来了 |
[17:11] | No. I don’t know him. Parker? | 不 我不认识他 叫帕克吗 |
[17:15] | William Lee Parker. Born in Morton. | 威廉·李·帕克 出生于莫顿 |
[17:18] | Spent half his life in institutions. | 在监狱里度过了半生 |
[17:20] | I don’t know him. And I don’t think Samantha would either. | 我不认识他 我认为萨曼莎也不会认识他 |
[17:23] | Why do you say that? | 此话怎讲 |
[17:25] | She wouldn’t want to have anything to do with a man like that. | 她根本就不想跟这种人扯上关系 |
[17:28] | Huh. | 哦 |
[17:28] | My daughter’s life is very small. | 我女儿的生活圈很小 |
[17:31] | She goes to work, she comes home, | 她上班 然后回家 |
[17:33] | she spends as much time with Callum as she can, and that’s it. | 工作之余尽可能陪伴卡伦 仅此而已 |
[17:38] | Can you think of anyone that would want to hurt her? | 你能想到什么人会想害她吗 |
[17:42] | No, of course not. | 当然想不到 |
[17:47] | How long has my daughter been gone? | 我女儿被绑架多久了 |
[17:50] | About thirty hours. | 30个小时 |
[17:52] | They always say you really only got forty-eight hours | 人们都说 这种事过了48小时 |
[17:55] | to get somebody home with something like this. | 人就找不回来了 |
[17:58] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[18:01] | So, what do we do now? | 所以我们接下来怎么办 |
[18:04] | Look, I’ve already given you everything you’ve asked for. | 我已经给了你想要的一切 |
[18:07] | The only access Parker’s had to the outside world | 帕克跟外面的联络管道只有 |
[18:09] | was in the meeting room, | 探监室 |
[18:10] | the jail phones and through his mail… | 监狱电话和邮件 |
[18:11] | and I’ve given you access to all of that. | 这些许可权都给你们了 |
[18:13] | And we appreciate it. We’re digging through it. | 我们很感谢 我们也正在挖掘调查 |
[18:15] | But it’s forty-seven names. | 但一共有47个名字 |
[18:17] | That takes time. | 这需要时间 |
[18:18] | Time we don’t have. | 而我们没时间了 |
[18:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:23] | You know Sean talks about you. | 肖恩曾经提起过你 |
[18:26] | The man’s abused two dozen underage girls, | 他虐待了20多名未成年少女 |
[18:28] | and I spend half my day trying to keep him safe. | 我却用自己大半天的时间保护他安全 |
[18:31] | And now I get to give him the greatest gift he would ask for… | 现在还要送他一份求之不得的礼物… |
[18:35] | you. | 就是你 |
[18:40] | This one is wired, | 这个监听器 |
[18:42] | for audio, not video, | 是纯音频的 没有影像 |
[18:44] | it’s too risky having a camera on you. | 带镜头的太危险了 |
[18:46] | But there’s a ton of cameras in protective custody | 但保护性监禁到处都是监视器 |
[18:48] | so we’ll have eyes on you at all times. | 我们会随时盯着你 |
[18:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:57] | Did you talk to Parker about me? | 你跟帕克聊过我吗 |
[19:01] | The Director says you’ve been talking about me in here. | 主管说你在狱里经常谈论我 |
[19:04] | If you’ve talked to Parker about me, this isn’t gonna work, | 你要是跟帕克谈过我 这么做也是白搭 |
[19:06] | he’ll see right through you. | 因为你会被他看穿 |
[19:09] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[19:10] | He’s a psychopath. | 他就是个疯子 |
[19:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:18] | We need information, and we need it fast. | 我们需要资讯 马上就需要 |
[19:20] | We need names of who took her, why they took her, | 我们要知道谁绑架了她 为什么绑架她 |
[19:22] | where they’re holding her. | 把她带去了哪里 |
[19:23] | Get Parker talking, get as much as you can. | 尽可能让帕克多说话 |
[19:25] | I will get it all… for you. | 我会让他全说出来的…为了你 |
[19:30] | All good. | 都好了吗 |
[19:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:42] | Hey, lunch time. Let’s go! | 嘿 午餐时间 走吧 |
[19:44] | You know the drill. | 规矩都懂吧 |
[19:45] | Hey, “Seanny” boy. How’s it goin’? | 嗨 小肖恩 你好啊 |
[19:51] | -Thanks. -Yeah. | -谢了 -没事 |
[19:54] | Where’d you run off to earlier? Did you have a date, pretty boy? | 你之前跑哪里去了约会去了吗 小帅哥 |
[19:57] | Wasn’t feeling good. Headache. | 我不舒服 头疼 |
[19:59] | I thought a guard liked you… | 我还以为是哪个狱警看上你… |
[20:01] | took you out for a spin. | 带你兜风去了 |
[20:03] | You could tell me. | 你可以告诉我的 |
[20:05] | You got a one-tracked mind. | 你还真是满脑子色情 |
[20:24] | I want to take you up on your deal, your proposal. | 我想接受你的交易 你的提议 |
[20:29] | What? | 什么 |
[20:31] | You said give something, get something. | 你说过的 要得到就要付出 |
[20:38] | Do you know what’s he talking about? | 你知道他在说什么吗 |
[20:40] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[20:41] | Well, if I tell you this, | 要我告诉你这事 |
[20:44] | I want you to tell me about that woman that was taken. | 你得跟我说说那个被抓走的女人 |
[20:52] | Depends on how good you give. | 那就看你能付出多好的料了 |
[20:56] | It’s got to be real good… | 只有特别好的… |
[21:00] | or no get. | 才能帮你得到 |
[21:03] | Okay… | 好… |
[21:05] | Parker wants details. | 帕克想知道细节 |
[21:07] | To give and to get, he’s talking about crimes… | 付出和得到 他是在说犯罪… |
[21:09] | he wants details of other crimes. | 他想知道其他犯罪的细节 |
[21:14] | Abby Jacobs. | 艾比·雅各布斯 |
[21:17] | She was a girl at my center. | 她是我机构里的女孩 |
[21:19] | She was fourteen. | 14岁 |
[21:22] | Beautiful… | 长得很美… |
[21:24] | But she was, um… | 但她… |
[21:27] | she was broken, you know? | 她是残缺的 你懂吧 |
[21:30] | Like a butterfly with one wing. | 就像折翼的蝴蝶 |
[21:33] | Just flying in little circles, | 只能苦苦挣扎 |
[21:36] | looking for somewhere to land. | 寻找落脚之处 |
[21:39] | She needed somebody to be hers. | 她需要有人给她落脚之处 |
[21:43] | And I could see that. | 我看得出来 |
[21:46] | I could see how alone she was, | 我看得出来她有多孤单 |
[21:49] | how bad she was hurting, | 有多受伤 |
[21:51] | and so I was there for her. | 所以我就陪在她身边 |
[21:56] | I was hers. | 我就成了她的落脚之处 |
[21:58] | I got her clean, I fixed her up, | 我帮她戒了毒 帮她恢复正常 |
[22:00] | I glued her little wing back on. | 我把她的小翅膀粘回去了 |
[22:04] | I loved her, and she loved me. | 我爱她 她也爱我 |
[22:09] | She gave me everything. | 她把一切都给了我 |
[22:13] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[22:15] | And everything about her, | 她的一切 |
[22:17] | all of her dirty little secrets, | 一切肮脏的秘密 |
[22:22] | all the things she was ashamed of, | 一切羞耻 |
[22:25] | how nobody else had ever loved her, | 在那以前从未有人爱过她 |
[22:29] | nobody but me. | 只有我 |
[22:32] | We shouldn’t be doing this. | 我们不该这么做 |
[22:34] | But by the end… | 但到了最后… |
[22:34] | -We shouldn’t be letting him do this. -I knew her so well. | -我们不该让他这样的 -我对她了若指掌 |
[22:37] | He can’t hurt her anymore. | 他伤不到她了 |
[22:40] | She loved me, she… | 她爱我 她… |
[22:43] | she trusted me, she never would have doubted me, | 她信任我 她绝对不会怀疑我 |
[22:45] | she never would have left me. | 她绝对不会离开我 |
[22:46] | She was all mine. | 她完全属于我 |
[22:53] | But she was still broken. | 但她依然是残缺的 |
[22:59] | So, then what? | 然后呢 |
[23:07] | That’s enough. That’s all you get. | 到此为止了 我只会给你这些 |
[23:09] | You gotta give me something. | 你得让我得到些什么 |
[23:15] | My buddies… | 我的兄弟们… |
[23:16] | they grabbed that woman. | 他们抓了那个女人 |
[23:18] | The one I told you about. | 我跟你说过的那个 |
[23:21] | She’s real pretty, beautiful-like. | 她真的很好看 很美 |
[23:24] | And they told me the plan was to grab her, | 他们跟我说 计划是抓住她 |
[23:26] | and throw her in a van… | 把她扔上车… |
[23:28] | screaming and fighting, | 随她尖叫挣扎 |
[23:32] | and take her where she’s all alone. | 然后把她带去一个孤立无援的地方 |
[23:34] | And then make a little video. | 再拍段视频 |
[23:38] | Send it to her daddy. | 传给她爸爸 |
[23:41] | What? | 什么 |
[23:42] | Her begging him, begging him to pay, | 拍她央求他 求他付钱的样子 |
[23:46] | “Please pay… | “求你付钱… |
[23:49] | oh, don’t let them hurt me, daddy. please pay.” | 别让他们伤害我 爸爸 求你付钱” |
[23:59] | She’s probably begging for her father right now. | 她现在应该已经在哭着找爸爸了 |
[24:09] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:11] | Yes, you do. | 你明白得很 |
[24:12] | Richard, | 理查德 |
[24:14] | this is where you tell the truth. | 你得告诉我们真相 |
[24:18] | We know someone reached out to you for ransom. | 我们知道有人向你索要赎金了 |
[24:22] | No one followed us here. | 没人跟踪我们 |
[24:24] | Whatever these guys told you about not contacting the police… | 不管这些人怎么跟你说的 什么叫你不要报警之类的 |
[24:27] | we’re asking you not to listen to them. | 请你不要听他们的 |
[24:30] | We can help you get your daughter back. | 我们能帮你救回女儿 |
[24:35] | Look, you asked me if the chances drop after forty-eight. | 你之前问我 是不是48小时之后 救回来的机会就小了 |
[24:38] | I think you know the answer. | 我觉得你心里清楚 |
[24:41] | We’re there. | 现在已经到了紧迫关头了 |
[24:47] | They want a million dollars. | 他们要一百万美元 |
[24:50] | Okay. Do you have access… | 好 那你有没有… |
[24:51] | I don’t have a quarter of that. | 我二十五万都拿不出来 |
[24:52] | Why would they think you do? | 他们为什么觉得你付得起呢 |
[24:54] | If they think you have a million dollars… | 如果他们觉得你有一百万… |
[24:55] | I don’t know. I’ve got no idea. | 我不知道 完全没有头绪 |
[24:58] | They told me to come up with the cash, | 他们要我带着现金过去 |
[24:59] | and then they would call to set up a drop. | 然后他们会打电话联系我 安排交易 |
[25:01] | I have no idea what the hell these guys are thinking. | 我根本不知道这群人在想什么 |
[25:04] | When are they calling? | 那他们什么时候会打电话来 |
[25:07] | Tomorrow at noon. | 明天中午 |
[25:09] | Did they send you proof of life? | 他们有给你看她还活着的证据吗 |
[25:12] | Yes. | 有 |
[25:14] | I asked for it. | 我跟他们要了 |
[25:17] | Last night. | 昨天晚上 |
[25:18] | I didn’t trust them after what they did to my grandson. | 我不相信他们 他们对我外孙下那种狠手 |
[25:21] | I… I wasn’t gonna take them at their word. | 空口无凭我是不会信他们的 |
[25:28] | Look at her. | 看着她 |
[25:30] | Look at her, Richard. Look at your girl. | 看着她 理查德 看着你女儿 |
[25:33] | You’re loyal to her, aren’t you? | 你很爱她 不是吗 |
[25:35] | You won’t leave her here with us? | 你不会把她丢在我们这里的 |
[25:38] | Pay Richard, or we’re gonna cut off her head. | 付钱吧 理查德 不然我们就把她的头砍下来 |
[25:47] | Sounds like this man knows you. | 听起来感觉他认识你 |
[25:52] | Can you think of anyone who’d want to harm you like this? | 你能想到有谁会想要这样伤害你吗 |
[25:55] | No. There’s no one. | 没有 根本没有 |
[25:59] | Of course there’s no one who would do something like this. | 不会有人做这种事的 |
[26:03] | Please… | 拜托你们… |
[26:05] | find my daughter. | 把我女儿找回来 |
[26:06] | I’ve told you everything I know. | 我知道的都告诉你们了 |
[26:08] | Please… find her. | 拜托…把她找回来 |
[26:15] | Where are we? | 有什么进展 |
[26:17] | The video was sent to Richard Beck through an encrypted “I.P.,” | 发给理查德·贝克的视频用的是 加密IP地址 |
[26:19] | routed through servers in four different states, it is untraceable. | 跳转了四个州的服务器 无法追踪 |
[26:22] | Walls are Chicago Brick, | 墙是芝加哥最典型的砖墙 |
[26:23] | so there’s no help there, no windows, so we can’t “I.D.” the landmarks. | 无法特定地点 没有窗户 就看不到附近地标 |
[26:26] | Hey, “O.C.D.” ran that piece of machinery in the background there… | 技术部门搜索了背景里 拍到的那个机器… |
[26:29] | it’s an old rotary kiln. | 是个老式的旋转窑 |
[26:30] | Like an oven? | 你是说炉子吗 |
[26:31] | Yeah. Used for making wheels for trains. | 对 是用来生产火车轮子的 |
[26:33] | So, Pulaski Calcinate… they had a huge factory for years. | 有一间普拉斯基煅烧公司… 多年以来一直用的大工厂 |
[26:35] | Only outfit in the city making wheels for trains. | 芝加哥只有他们那里生产火车轮子 |
[26:38] | They’re off Kedzie, directly under the flight path of Midway | 就在基兹路附近 正好在米德威机场航路下面 |
[26:40] | and you can hear planes in that video. | 而且视频里能听到飞机的声音 |
[26:42] | Call “TACT” on the fly, Tenth and Twelfth… we need bodies. | 把10和12分局的战术小组都叫来 我们需要人手 |
[27:16] | Move. | 行动 |
[27:25] | We’re clear. | 安全了 |
[27:29] | Clear. | 安全 |
[27:30] | Closer? | 到对面 |
[27:32] | We’re clear over there. | 这里都安全 |
[27:57] | Clear. | 继续往前 |
[28:20] | Yeah. | 安全 |
[28:21] | Well, the jail’s got nothing new on Parker – | 监狱里帕克那边没有动静 |
[28:23] | no visitors, no calls, no contact with the outside world. | 没有访客 没有来电 没有和外部世界的联络 |
[28:26] | Sean O’Neal hasn’t gotten anything new out of him either. | 肖恩·奥尼尔也没从他那里问出别的 |
[28:28] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[28:29] | We have four hours until the offenders call to set up the drop. | 离绑架犯打电话来约交易时间地点 只剩四个小时了 |
[28:31] | Listen to me, get with Platt. | 听我说 去找普拉特 |
[28:33] | Tell her I need a Flash Ops plan, | 跟她说我需要快速行动计划 |
[28:35] | fifteen-oh-five funds in a dummy bag. | 用我们的1505资金弄个伪装包 |
[28:36] | Let me know soon as you got it. | 拿到之后立刻通知我 |
[28:39] | All right, so pull traffic cams, tower pings, | 你们去调交通监视器 信号塔定位资讯 |
[28:41] | we can try to correlate signals… | 把这些整合起来 |
[28:42] | see who was here, what cells pinged. | 看看谁的手机信号来过这里 |
[28:44] | I got something. | 我有发现 |
[28:45] | Neighbors have been raising hell about this place… | 附近的人一直在投诉这里… |
[28:47] | claim it’s been polluted by the steel work. | 说这里被钢铁生产污染了环境 |
[28:49] | And the city finally sent some guys to samples the soil today. | 市里昨天终于派人来采土壤样本了 |
[28:52] | That’s why the offenders had to move Samantha. | 所以罪犯才不得不转移了萨曼莎 |
[28:54] | Witness said they saw a black van, no plates, headed out of here fast, | 目击者看到一辆黑色货车 没有车牌 市政府的人一到 |
[28:58] | as soon as the city worker showed up. | 他们就跑了 |
[28:59] | Van was heading southbound on the Stevenson. | 车是在史蒂文森路上往南开走的 |
[29:03] | Okay, this is from the Stevenson. | 这是史蒂文森路上 |
[29:05] | State police camera, half-mile from the factory. | 州警的监视器 距离工厂半英里处 |
[29:07] | Witness confirmed it… | 目击者确认了… |
[29:08] | this is the van they saw fleeing the location one hour ago. | 这就是他们在一小时前看到的 逃离现场的车 |
[29:11] | We were able to make out part of the old logo… | 我们提取出了部分标志 |
[29:13] | Keogh Carpet Cleaners. | 基奥地毯清洁公司 |
[29:14] | The company’s defunct, the owner’s deceased. | 已经解散了 老板也过世了 |
[29:16] | But the owner has a stepson, Ross Newhouse. | 但老板有个继子 罗斯·纽豪斯 |
[29:19] | He’s twenty-eight years old, | 28岁 职业罪犯 |
[29:20] | career criminal, multiple priors in the meth world… | 多次和冰毒相关的前科… |
[29:23] | possession and distribution, as well as robbery. | 持有和贩卖毒品 还有抢劫 |
[29:25] | He has a cousin… | 他有一个表亲… |
[29:26] | he’s been scooped up with on three separate occasions… | 和他一起被抓了3次 |
[29:28] | twenty-seven, Noah Hakin. | 27岁的诺亚·哈金 |
[29:30] | White, tall, and lean, Sarge. | 都是白人 瘦高个 |
[29:31] | Just like the description Callum Beck gave us about the kidnappers. | 和卡伦·贝克形容的绑架犯是一样的 |
[29:34] | And guess who was also scooped up with them on all three occasions… | 猜猜还有谁和他们一起被逮捕了三次… |
[29:36] | William Parker. | 威廉·帕克 |
[29:38] | Our man on the inside. | 牢里那个 |
[29:39] | These two are definitely our offenders. | 这两个肯定就是绑架犯 |
[29:41] | Huh. | 这样啊 |
[29:42] | All right, so what’s thee connection to the Becks? | 好 所以他们和贝克父女有什么关连 |
[29:44] | We don’t have one. | 没有发现 |
[29:45] | Not yet. | 暂时还没有 |
[29:46] | Boss, these three men are loyal. | 老大 这三个人都很忠心 |
[29:48] | Two separate occasions… | 有两次… |
[29:49] | all three men were picked up on distribution of meth charges, | 他们三个都因为贩卖冰毒被抓 |
[29:52] | but only Parker did the time. | 但只有帕克坐了牢 |
[29:54] | He claimed to be working alone. | 他说是自己一个人干的 |
[29:55] | He… he took the fall. | 一个人…背了黑锅 |
[29:57] | And now Parker’s up for appeal. | 现在帕克准备上诉 |
[29:58] | Needs money for a lawyer, so his guys are helping him out. | 他需要钱请律师 所以兄弟们就在帮他找钱 |
[30:01] | They owe him, they’re loyal, they feel he’s theirs to protect. It fits. | 这是他们欠他的 他们很忠心 觉得需要保护他 说得通 |
[30:04] | Yeah, it fits. Except for the Becks… | 是说得通 但这跟贝克家的关连 还是说不通 |
[30:08] | So, let’s you and me go talk to Richard Beck. | 你跟我去找理查德·贝克聊聊 |
[30:10] | Meantime, get me warrants. | 你们去给我申请搜查令 |
[30:12] | Get up on their phones, get every property linked to every of them… | 监听他们的手机 找出所有房产跟他们家人的关连 |
[30:15] | we hit ’em all. | 全都搜查一遍 |
[30:17] | And track that van… | 还有 去追踪那辆车… |
[30:18] | let’s find Samantha. | 把萨曼莎找回来 |
[30:19] | You got it. | 这就去办 |
[30:24] | I don’t know either of these men, Samantha wouldn’t either. | 这两个我都不认识 萨曼莎肯定也不认识 |
[30:27] | You could’ve met them in passing, at work, socially. | 或许是偶然遇见过 工作 社交 都有可能 |
[30:30] | There’s a reason that they picked her. | 他们选中她肯定是有理由的 |
[30:32] | Anything can help us. | 什么线索都可以 |
[30:33] | I don’t know them. | 我真的不认识他们 |
[30:35] | They both have priors for meth. So does Parker. | 他们都有和冰毒相关的前科 帕克也是 |
[30:39] | What does that have to do with my daughter? | 这跟我女儿有什么关系 |
[30:40] | I don’t know. | 我不会知道 |
[30:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[30:42] | But if there is a connection, Richard… | 但如果这其中有关连 理查德 |
[30:45] | Samantha has no connection to them. | 萨曼莎跟他们没有关连 |
[30:49] | Why are you lying to me? | 你为什么要骗我 |
[30:50] | I’m not lying. | 我没有骗你 |
[30:52] | Richard, a million dollars in a dummy bag | 理查德 伪装包里的那一百万 |
[30:54] | does not look like real money for long. | 是骗不了他们多久的 |
[30:57] | They check the cash, | 等他们检查那笔钱 |
[30:59] | we’re done. | 我们就完了 |
[31:01] | So, if there’s anything else I should know… | 所以如果你还有别的事要告诉我… |
[31:03] | I don’t have anything else to say. | 我没有别的事要说的了 |
[31:06] | I love my daughter more than any other person in this whole world, | 我是全世界最爱我女儿的人 |
[31:11] | but I can’t get her back because I don’t have the money. | 但是我救不回她 因为我没钱 |
[31:15] | Sarge. We gotta go. | 警长 我们得走了 |
[31:24] | Digital warrant came through… | 电子设备搜查令批下来了 |
[31:25] | Newhouse and Hakin both sent WhatsApp messages | 纽豪斯和哈金都从大十字的一栋楼里 |
[31:27] | from a building in Grand Crossing. | 发出过WhatsApp信息 |
[31:28] | How recently? | 多久以前的事 |
[31:29] | Hour ago. The whole stretch is abandoned, | 一个小时以前 那一片地方都是废弃大楼 |
[31:31] | it’s a perfect place to hide. | 藏身的绝佳地点 |
[31:41] | All right, we got three structures to hit. | 好 我们有三栋楼要搜查 |
[31:44] | You two take the north. | 你们俩去北栋 |
[31:46] | You got east, by the loading dock. | 好 你们去东边装货区旁边那栋 |
[31:48] | We’re gonna hold anchor here until you’re in position. | 我们在这里守着 等你们到位 |
[31:51] | We move in on my word. | 听我消息行动 |
[31:53] | All right, let’s go. | 去吧 |
[32:09] | All right, boss, we’re in position. | 老大 我们到位了 |
[32:12] | We’re in position, Sarge. | 我们也到位了 警长 |
[32:14] | Move in. | 行动 |
[32:33] | -Chicago “P.D.!” Put your hands up! -Come on! Let’s go! | -芝加哥警署 手举起来 -快点 我们走 |
[32:35] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[32:36] | Put them up! | 举起来 |
[32:38] | 5021E Fifty-twenty-one Eddie, | |
[32:39] | ten-one, ten-one shots fired at the police! | 需要支援 警员遭遇枪击 |
[32:41] | Twenty-two-fifty East Seventy-Sixth. | 东76街2250号 |
[32:43] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[32:53] | Yo, Sarge, the black van is fleeing eastbound. | 警长 黑色货车往东边逃跑了 |
[32:56] | They got Samantha on ’em. | 他们抓走了萨曼莎 |
[33:05] | 5021E Fifty-twenty-one Henry, | |
[33:06] | we’re in pursuit of a black van, | 我们正在追缉黑色货车 |
[33:08] | kidnapping victim is in the vehicle… | 车内有绑架案被害人… |
[33:09] | offender is armed and dangerous. | 罪犯持有武器 非常危险 |
[33:11] | We’re headed southbound down seventy-forth, | 我们正在74街向南追缉 |
[33:13] | passing Benton now… | 刚刚通过宾顿街 |
[33:19] | and now Berkeley. | 通过伯克利街 |
[33:40] | Fifty-twenty-one emergency, | 5021紧急情况 |
[33:41] | roll ambos and the fire department, at seventy-third and Berkeley. | 派救护车和消防车 到73街与伯克利街路口 |
[33:45] | Copy, Fifty-twenty-one. “C.F.D.” and ambo en route, | 收到 5021 消防局与救护车已出发 |
[33:49] | seventy-third and Berkeley. | 73街与伯克利街路口 |
[33:50] | Chicago “P.D.!” Come out with your hands up! | 芝加哥警署 手举起来 慢慢出来 |
[33:56] | Drop your weapon! | 把枪放下 |
[33:57] | Drop the weapon, Samantha. | 把枪放下 萨曼莎 |
[33:59] | Come on, Samantha… put it down! | 快 萨曼莎…把枪放下 |
[34:01] | Samantha… Samantha, hey, it’s okay. | 萨曼莎…萨曼莎 没事了 |
[34:07] | Samantha. We’re the police. | 萨曼莎 我们是警察 |
[34:08] | It’s okay. You’re safe, now. | 没事了 你现在安全了 |
[34:10] | Samantha, it’s okay. | 萨曼莎 没事了 |
[34:12] | You gotta put the gun down. | 你得把枪放下 |
[34:14] | I had to. I had to. | 我被逼的… |
[34:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:17] | I had to. | 我被逼的 |
[34:18] | He wasn’t gonna come for me. | 他不救我 |
[34:20] | Okay. It’s okay. | 好 没事了 |
[34:23] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[34:25] | He wasn’t gonna pay for me. | 他不会帮我出赎金的 |
[34:29] | Becks handle things on their own. | 贝克家的人都是靠自己 |
[34:31] | So, I had to, I had to… | 所以我不得不这么做… |
[34:34] | Okay. It’s Okay, Samantha. | 好 没事的 萨曼莎 |
[34:36] | Samantha, I’m reaching in. | 萨曼莎 我要伸手进来了 |
[34:38] | Samantha, hey! | 萨曼莎 听着 |
[34:39] | Samantha, it’s okay. | 萨曼莎 没事了 |
[34:41] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[34:43] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:44] | All right. | 好 |
[34:45] | We got you. | 我们来了 |
[34:47] | Come on. You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[34:49] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:50] | -I got you. -Okay. Okay. I got you. I got you. | -我在这里 -好 我们都在呢 |
[35:00] | Thanks, Trudy. | 谢了 特鲁迪 |
[35:02] | Your father’s on his way. | 你爸在过来的路上了 |
[35:04] | He’s got Callum with him. | 卡伦跟他在一起 |
[35:05] | Is Callum… | 卡伦他… |
[35:06] | Yeah, he’s okay. | 他没事 |
[35:07] | He misses you. | 他很想你 |
[35:07] | Yeah. They’ll be here soon. | 对 他们很快就来了 |
[35:11] | Listen, we’re gonna let you rest… | 你好好休息… |
[35:13] | just want to ask you a few questions first. Okay? | 但我们有几个问题想先问问你 好吗 |
[35:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:17] | Did you know the men who took you? | 你认识绑架你的人吗 |
[35:21] | No. | 不认识 |
[35:23] | They say anything to you? | 他们和你说了什么吗 |
[35:26] | No. | 没有 |
[35:29] | Did they mention your father? | 他们提过你父亲吗 |
[35:32] | No. | 没有 |
[35:34] | Why does that matter? | 问这些有什么意义呢 |
[35:36] | They’re both dead, right? | 他们都死了 对吧 |
[35:40] | They are both dead, aren’t they? | 他们都死了吧 |
[35:42] | Yes. They’re both dead. You’re safe. | 对 他们都死了 你现在安全了 |
[35:50] | Samantha, when the van crashed, | 萨曼莎 出车祸的时候 |
[35:54] | we heard you say, | 我们听到你说 |
[35:55] | “Becks handle things on their own.” | “贝克家的人都是靠自己” |
[35:58] | You were talking about your father. | 你说的是你父亲 |
[36:01] | Is there something we should know about him? | 有些事 你是不是应该告诉我们 |
[36:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:07] | Let me tell you what we already know. | 我来跟你说说 我们已知的情况 |
[36:10] | We dug into your dad. | 我们查了你爸 |
[36:11] | We know that he brings home sixty-five thousand a year | 我们知道他在货运公司 |
[36:14] | at the trucking company, | 一年能赚六万五千美元 |
[36:15] | but he has three off-shore accounts | 但是他名下有三个离岸账户 |
[36:17] | with shell companies linking to his name. | 还有相关的空壳公司 |
[36:20] | So, buried money. | 所以他有秘密资金 |
[36:22] | We also know that the two offenders that abducted you | 我们还知道绑架你的两个罪犯 |
[36:25] | asked for a million dollars in cash | 索要的是一百万美元现金 |
[36:26] | and we think they had every belief that they could get it. | 我们认为他们深信自己能拿到这笔钱 |
[36:30] | So, who is your father? | 所以你父亲到底是什么人 |
[36:33] | And what does he really do for a living? | 他到底是做什么的 |
[36:40] | -He did not lift a finger… -My father is a good man. | -他一点忙都不愿意帮… -我父亲是个好人 |
[36:45] | I have no idea what you guys are talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[36:48] | None. | 完全不知道 |
[36:54] | Is that all? | 你们要问的就这些吗 |
[36:56] | I’d like to get some rest. | 我想休息了 |
[37:06] | Offenders are both linked to meth charges, | 罪犯都和冰毒有关 |
[37:08] | they could have met Beck through trafficking, through distribution. | 他们可能是在运毒或者贩毒的时候 和贝克打过交道 |
[37:12] | If that’s the case… | 如果是这样… |
[37:13] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[37:14] | Your Mom’s right back there. | 你妈就在那里 |
[37:15] | She can’t wait to see you. | 她都想死你了 |
[37:16] | You guys saved my daughter’s life. | 你们救了我女儿一命 |
[37:18] | That’s a debt I cannot repay. | 这笔债我永远也还不清了 |
[37:20] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你们 |
[37:24] | You want us to keep an eye on them? | 要我们盯着他吗 |
[37:26] | You’re damn right. | 那当然 |
[38:26] | Hi, Major Baxter? | 你好 请问是巴克斯特少校吗 |
[38:28] | Yes, hi. Um, my name is Hailey Upton. | 对 你好 我是海莉·厄普顿 |
[38:31] | I’m, um… my husband is Jay Halstead, | 我丈夫是杰·霍尔斯特德 |
[38:34] | he’s on, um, a full-time Reserve rotation, | 他现在是全职的预备役 |
[38:38] | he’s a squad leader in the… | 是个小队长… |
[38:39] | oh you know him, oh great… yeah, you know of him… sure. | 你认识他吗 太好了…你知道他…好的 |
[38:43] | Um… I’m… I’m sorry to bother you, | 很抱歉打扰你了 |
[38:45] | I’ve just had a hard time connecting with him | 只是我一直联络不到他 |
[38:47] | and I just wanted to check in and make sure that he was okay. | 我想来问问 看他有没有事 |
[38:53] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[38:55] | Yeah. No, I understand. Yeah, thank you. | 好 不 我明白 好 谢谢你 |
[38:58] | Um, uh, Major, while I have you… | 少校 既然联络上你了… |
[39:01] | he thought he’d know his “E.T.S.” by now, | 我想问问现在应该能知道 |
[39:04] | when he might be coming home… | 他什么时候结束驻派了吧… |
[39:13] | uh, um, yeah, yeah, I’m still here… um… | 对…我还在 |
[39:17] | how long is that extension for? | 这次延期是多久呢 |
[39:23] | And, he um… he asked for that? | 他…他自己申请延期的吗 |
[39:29] | Great. Um, no… thank you. | 好 没事 谢谢你 |
[39:31] | I appreciate the clarity. | 谢谢你帮我解释清楚 |
[39:33] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽时间回答我 |
[39:57] | Hey, William Parker’s gone. | 威廉·帕克不见了 |
[39:59] | Does that mean we made the case? | 是我们成功立案了吗 |
[40:04] | Tell me about Samantha… is she okay? | 萨曼莎呢…她还好吗 |
[40:06] | Huh? | 怎么样 |
[40:10] | Of course you can’t tell me, I’m a criminal. | 也是 你不能告诉我 我是个罪犯 |
[40:13] | All right, I’ll start listening for the next thing. | 好 那我就开始听下一个 |
[40:14] | The next thing we can uh… we can use. | 下一个我们可以…利用的消息 |
[40:17] | There’s a new guy in the cell next to me, | 我隔壁牢房来了个新人 |
[40:19] | I don’t know what he did, but he is lonely, | 不知道他干了什么 但他很狐独 |
[40:21] | and I am a very good listener. | 我又是个很好的倾听者 |
[40:23] | So, I’ll start working on him, see what I can dig up. | 我去接近他 看能挖出些什么来 |
[40:27] | I’m never coming back here. | 我不会再来了 |
[40:33] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[40:34] | I’m not coming back. | 我不会再来的 |
[40:36] | I can’t have you in my life. | 我的生活里不能有你 |
[40:39] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[40:41] | It’s not right, it’s not for me, | 这样不对 不适合我 |
[40:43] | so… I won’t do it. | 所以…我不回来了 |
[40:50] | I’m done. | 我们结束了 |
[40:56] | That’s okay, Hailey. | 没问题 海莉 |
[41:00] | That’s okay. | 没问题 |
[41:02] | It’s a good speech. | 说得很好 |
[41:05] | You’re just giving it to the wrong person. | 只是你不应该说给我听 |