Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第10季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第10季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] We got dre Taylor and Tug Williams up front. 德雷泰勒和塔格 · 威廉姆斯在前面
[00:11] Both long-time… 都是和罗拔莱特…
[00:12] G-Park’s close with Robert Wright. 走得很近的长期G园帮派成员
[00:14] Not sure about those guys behind them. 不清楚后面的人是谁
[00:22] Here we go… Goldie Tatum. 看好了…戈迪·塔图姆
[00:24] -Really? -Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[00:25] Might as well pay his respects to Patrice Allen. 来给帕特里斯·艾伦致敬了
[00:27] See all the men in hiding coming out today? 看到所有藏着的人今天都出现了吗
[00:29] Yeah. 是啊
[00:30] That’s eighteen on parole so far. 目前有18个处在保释期的人了
[00:31] Mm-hmm. 嗯哼
[00:32] That’s a lot of love for a brother who “O.D.’d”on his own supply. 对于一个吸食自己毒品过量死亡的兄弟 这关爱真是深厚
[00:37] But that’s how you know Wright ran the G-Parks pretty well. 但从这里你就知道 莱特对G园帮派管理有序
[00:39] Or they’re there to show face and be crowned the next king. 或者他们是来等着接手王冠的
[00:42] It’s all politics, Kev. 都是政治操作 凯文
[00:44] Okay. I hear you over there being a cynic. 好 我在那边就听到你在愤世嫉俗了
[00:57] You okay? 你还好吗
[00:58] Yeah. Just… too much caffeine. 还好 就是…咖啡因过量
[01:02] Mm-hmm. Come on. Let’s switch it up. 来 换一换
[01:05] Listen… 听着…
[01:07] Aside from Wright’s family, majority of the people there… 除了莱特的家人之外 大部分在场的人…
[01:11] they just want what Wright had. 都希望莱特死
[01:12] That’s it. 就是这样
[01:13] Well, I raise you… it’s a little bit of both. 我敢说…两者都有
[01:16] Mm-hmm. 嗯哼
[01:18] You all still coming over for dinner Friday? 你还来参加晚餐派对吗
[01:20] Yeah. That’s the plan. 对 我是这么计划的
[01:22] Mack wants Jordan to show her some sort of marshmallow dessert? 麦克想要乔丹教他做棉花糖甜点吗
[01:25] Yeah. That’s a classic. 是啊 那是经典
[01:26] You’re going to have to clean your microwave a lot though. 不过你得费力清洗微波炉了
[01:28] Oh, that’s good. 那不错
[01:41] Oh, hell no. 糟糕
[01:47] Kev, you okay? 凯文 你还好吗
[01:51] I think my dad is here. 我想我爸来了
[01:54] What? 什么
[01:55] Hey… hey, you’re okay, let me look. 嘿…你没事 让我看看
[01:58] No. He was just over there by the stairs. 他就在楼梯旁边
[01:59] Look… All right. 看…好
[02:05] Kev, we got a vehicle coming, high rate of speed. 凯文 有车过来了 速度很快
[02:06] No front plates. 没有牌照
[02:16] Fifty-twenty-one Eddie, on-view shots fired 5021E 目击枪击
[02:18] fifty-three-hundred South Ashland. 南阿什兰5300号
[02:20] I got a white “S.U.V…” 白色休旅车…
[02:21] Hey! 嘿
[02:22] Drop your weapon! 放下武器
[02:24] Chicago “P.D.” 芝加哥警署
[02:24] -Get down! -Drop your weapon! -趴下 -放下武器
[02:25] -Drop it right now! -Drop the weapon! -立刻放下 -放下武器
[02:28] Damn! 见鬼
[02:30] -Everybody okay? -Move inside! Everybody okay? -所有人都没事吧 -进去 都没事吗
[02:33] Hey! 嘿
[02:34] Hey, man… hey, drop that weapon! 嘿…放下武器
[02:36] Okay? It’s over! 好吗 结束了
[02:37] Get down! Get down! 趴下…
[02:38] You all get back! You all get back! 你们退后…
[02:39] You all right? 你还好吗
[02:39] It’s okay, man. 没事的 兄弟
[02:41] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事的…
[02:43] Anybody hurt? Raise your hand. 有人受伤吗举起手来
[02:44] We’ll get to you! Get us those ambos! 待会儿再对付你 叫救护车
[02:45] Fifty-twenty-one David, I got civilians down. 5021D 平民受伤
[02:47] Multiple “G.S.W.’s.” We need ambos! 多处枪伤 需要救护车
[02:48] We need some help right now! 我们需要紧急救助
[02:58] We out here grieving. 我们很难过
[03:00] Follow me, please. 请跟我来
[03:01] It’s sad! 太惨了
[03:02] -Okay. -Help us. -好 -帮帮我们
[03:03] Yeah, it’s gonna be all right. 很快就没事了
[04:00] Was it him? 是他吗
[04:02] Yep. That was him. 对 就是他
[04:05] Where’s the team? 其他人在哪
[04:06] They’re on their way. Voight’s a minute out. 在路上 博伊特一分钟后到
[04:08] I thought your dad was on the inside… 我以为你爸爸在里面…
[04:10] When did he get out? 他什么时候出来的
[04:10] Well… 这个嘛…
[04:11] He was supposed to have two years left on his sentence… 他本来还有两年刑期…
[04:13] …but he was just released two weeks ago… 但是因为表现良好 两周前减刑了
[04:16] “Good behavior.” “表现良好”
[04:17] Believe it or not. 信不信由你
[04:18] Okay. I can contact the “I.D.O.C.,”get more information? 好吧 我可以联系惩教部 搜集更多资讯
[04:21] Get an address? 查到位址之类的
[04:21] No… no. Hold on. 不…等等
[04:23] We don’t gotta do that. 我们不那么做
[04:27] I’m not doing that. 我不会那么做
[04:29] Burgess, I haven’t spoken to that man in over twenty years. 伯吉斯 我已经20年没有和那个人打交道了
[04:32] Clearly, he didn’t want me to know he was out. 很明显 他不想让我知道他出来了
[04:38] So, we need to work. 所以我们需要工作
[04:41] So, let’s work. 那就行动起来
[04:42] Let’s work. 行动起来
[04:49] What do we got? 有什么发现
[04:50] Not enough. 不是很多
[04:51] This thing happened fast. 这件事发生得很突然
[04:52] White “S.U.V.”rolled up opened fire on the crowd. 白色休旅车现身 向人群开枪
[04:55] Six people hit, 六人中枪
[04:56] two “D.O.A.’s.”G-Parks returned fire, but no one was hit there. 两人当场死亡 G园帮派成员还击 但是没人被击中
[04:59] Names are Patrice Allen… 死者是帕特里斯·艾伦…
[05:02] …and this is the Pastor of the church, Martin Frank. 这是教堂的牧师 马丁 · 弗兰克
[05:04] Eh. 哦
[05:07] Allen’s a documented shot-caller. 艾伦是有案记录在案的话事人
[05:09] Yeah. Up and comer with the G-Parks, 是 G园帮派内部的后起之秀
[05:11] he’s on the short list for Wright’s seat at the head of the table. 他是接任莱特位置的候补人选之一
[05:14] He took the brunt of the rounds, 他受到的枪击最多
[05:15] which makes us think he was the intended target. 这让我们认为他是意指的目标
[05:17] The Pastor just had the bad luck of standing next to him. 牧师只是正好站在旁边
[05:21] They didn’t have more security on hand? 他们手头没有更多的安保人员了吗
[05:23] Nothing was supposed to go off, Sarge. 本来不该发生什么事情 警长
[05:25] Gangs cleared it. G园帮派清查过
[05:26] There was no threat of violence prior to. 之前也没有暴力行动的威胁
[05:28] We do have a partial on the vehicle, no “I.D.”on the shooter. 车辆上提取到了部分指纹 枪手身上没有证件
[05:32] Working witnesses… this is a tough crowd. 询问目击证人… 不好处理
[05:33] But we can probably pull something together. 但是我们大概可以整理出线索
[05:35] Yeah. Well, the easy answer is it’s a power play. 对 简单的答案是 这是为了夺权
[05:37] But we don’t know for sure… so let’s just work it wide. 但是我们不能确定… 所以要考虑各方面因素
[05:40] Run everyone that was here. 调查所有去过那里的人
[05:42] The place was packed with loved ones, family… 那个地方都是家人 亲属…
[05:45] Someone saw that shooter. 有人看到了枪手
[05:47] Let’s find them. 找到这些人
[05:56] I know how hard this is, 你知道这有多困难吗
[05:59] it’s a terrible thing and I’m really sorry you were here, 这世间可怕的事情 我很遗憾你看到了那一切
[06:03] But I do have to ask you… 但是我必须问问你…
[06:05] did you see anything, Demar? 德玛 你看到什么了吗
[06:07] No. 没有
[06:09] Oh. 哦
[06:11] Okay. What about the man with the gun? 好吧 那么持枪的那个人呢
[06:14] No. 没有
[06:15] You mind? 你介意吗
[06:16] Thank you. Hey… 谢谢你 嘿…
[06:19] hey. 嘿…
[06:21] Young Demar, what’s up, man? 小德玛 怎么了
[06:28] Your mama said that you knew Pastor Frank? 你妈妈说你认识弗兰克牧师
[06:32] Yeah? 怎么了
[06:33] Yeah, he sounds like he was a real good man. 对 他听起来是个好人
[06:36] A lot of people are telling us that he was very good to people. 不少人告诉我们 他待人友善
[06:39] That he loved to help people. 乐于助人
[06:41] That he was there. 陪在人身边
[06:43] That sound like him to you? 你觉得说得对吗
[06:45] Yeah. 对啊
[06:46] Yeah? 是吗
[06:47] He’s… he was real nice. 他…他人不错
[06:50] Hm. 嗯
[06:51] Well, we ain’t gonna lie to you, Demar… 我们不和你撒谎…
[06:55] we don’t know who did this. 我们不知道是谁做的
[06:58] We don’t know why. 不了解动机
[06:59] It doesn’t make that much sense, does it? 这说不清楚 是不是
[07:01] Right? 是吧
[07:02] And that’s why we need help. 所以我们需要你的说明
[07:04] We need your help, man. 我们需要你帮助我们
[07:09] I didn’t see who shot him. 我没看到枪击他的人
[07:13] Okay. 好吧
[07:14] But I was with Pastor Frank well before the funeral… 但是我和弗兰克牧师在一起 在葬礼之前…
[07:21] The other guy that got shot was there too. 另一个被枪击的人也在
[07:23] The other guy? 另一个
[07:25] Patrice Allen? 帕特里斯·艾伦
[07:27] Yeah. 对
[07:29] He got in a fight with someone. 他和一个人吵了一架
[07:31] They were shouting. 大喊大叫
[07:34] And the big guy told him to “watch his back.” 那个大个子要他“当心背后”
[07:36] The big guy. 大个子
[07:38] Okay. Demar, tell us more about the big guy. 好 德玛 跟我说说那个大个子
[07:45] Ernie Reed, 厄尼·里德
[07:47] shot-caller for the G-Park Lords. G园领主的话事人
[07:49] One of two potential heirs for Wright’s spot in the Universal Elite. 是G园帮派的精英 莱特位子的两位潜在接班人之一
[07:52] The other being… Patrice Allen. 另外一个…就是帕特里斯·艾伦
[07:55] Demar said he saw Reed and Allen arguing before the funeral. 德玛说他看到里德和艾伦 在葬礼之前争吵
[07:58] Things got hot, Reed shouted, “Watch your back,” and then he left. 场面很激烈 里德大喊“当心背后” 然后就离开了
[08:01] We think Reed circled back? 你觉得里德杀回来了
[08:03] Or he hired someone to. 或者雇人行凶
[08:04] Well, without Allen, Reed knows that he’s next in line. 里德知道 没有了艾伦 接班人就是他了
[08:08] So, maybe they had a shouting match before the funeral, 所以也许他们在葬礼之前争吵
[08:11] Reed gets aggravated, he’s had enough, he goes home, 里德发了火 受够了现状 回家
[08:13] picks up his piece, circles back, takes out Allen. 拿枪 绕回来 除掉艾伦
[08:16] Okay. We got online beef? Proof of threats? 那好 我们有线上争斗威胁的证据吗
[08:19] No. Nothing from Gang intel. 没有 G园帮派的情报里没有
[08:21] He did four years in Stateville, he would not leave a paper-trail. 他在斯泰特维尔监狱蹲了四年 没有留下书面记录
[08:23] He’s smarter than that. 他不会出现这种疏漏
[08:25] Patrol found the abandoned Durango outside Bedford Park. 巡警在贝德福德公园发现了 被遗弃的杜兰戈休旅车
[08:28] We got shell casings? 有弹壳吗
[08:29] No, no, it was stripped and torched. 没有…车内被清空 还被焚烧了
[08:31] There’s no “VIN.” No plates, 没有车辆识别码 没有牌照
[08:33] So, nothing tying it to Reed… 所以没有证据能指向里德…
[08:34] Well, Reed is a good theory, but that’s all he is. 里德那边是个不错的方向 但是仅此而已
[08:37] It’s all circumstantial. 都是间接证据
[08:38] Mm-hmm. 嗯哼
[08:39] Look, we need to put Reed or his shooter, outside that church. 听着 我们需要证明里德或他的枪手 在教堂外出现
[08:43] So, keep working the block, the footage… Let’s go. 所以继续寻访街区 调取监视影像…行动起来
[08:46] Mm-hmm. 好
[08:51] Anything? 有发现吗
[08:52] Not a single angle that sees inside the vehicle. 没有一个角度能看到车辆
[08:54] You got anything? 你有发现吗
[08:55] Nothing yet. 还没
[09:10] -Adam? -Hmm? -亚当 -什么事
[09:12] What do you know about Kev’s dad? 你对凯文的爸爸有什么了解
[09:13] His dad? 他爸
[09:15] Yeah. 对
[09:17] I mean, not much. 不多
[09:18] You know he doesn’t really talk about him. 他不怎么谈起他
[09:21] I know he went to prison 我知道在凯文小时候
[09:22] when Kev was a kid then his Mom died a few years later. 他就进监狱了 几年后凯文的母亲就去世了
[09:24] That’s why he ended up raising Jordan and Vinessa. 所以才落得由他抚养乔丹和凡妮莎
[09:28] But you know that. What’s going on? 但是你知道这一点 怎么了
[09:32] I’ll let you know… promise. 我之后再告诉你…我保证
[09:35] Okay. 好
[09:41] Hey. What’s up? 怎么了
[09:43] Why are we meeting cloak and dagger? 为什么神神秘秘的
[09:44] I found something in the footage. 我在监视影像上找到东西了
[09:45] Found something. Something… something like what? 找到了你找到什么东西
[10:01] I know you didn’t want to get into it with him, 我知道你不想要和他有瓜葛
[10:03] but your dad’s a witness. 但是你爸是目击证人
[10:04] How do you want to handle? 你想怎么处理
[10:19] How long’s he been out? 他出狱多久了
[10:20] According to “I.D.O.C.”two weeks. 根据惩教部的记录 两星期
[10:22] He’s been at a halfway house in Englewood. 他一直住在英格伍德的中途之家
[10:25] Do you know the connect? 你知道他跟G园帮派的联系吗
[10:26] No. I have no idea why he was at that church. 不知道 我不知道他为什么 出现在那家教堂
[10:29] He wasn’t involved in drugs or gangs. 他没有牵扯毒品或者帮派
[10:31] You sure about that? 你确定吗
[10:34] Not that I remember. 我记忆中没有
[10:36] Huh. 这样啊
[10:39] You know, I never asked you about your dad 你知道 我从来没有打听过你父亲的事
[10:41] ’cause you’ve never mentioned him to me. 因为你从不和我提他
[10:44] Well, it’s hard to say what to mention, Sarge. 这件事很难启齿 警长
[10:46] He was around till I was twelve, 我12岁起他就不在了
[10:48] he was a real good dad. 他是个好父亲
[10:50] And then he made some mistakes I’ll never understand… 然后他做了我不理解的错事…
[10:53] Hm. 嗯
[10:54] He’s been inside and I haven’t spoke to him or seen him since. 他一直在监狱 我没再和他说过话或见面
[11:00] You know, it doesn’t have to be you. 你知道 不一定要你来处理
[11:02] I mean, someone else… 可以让其他人…
[11:03] someone else from the team can take this. 队里其他人来处理这件事
[11:06] Hell, I’ll go talk to him if you want. 如果你愿意 我可以和他谈谈
[11:07] Uh-uh. No, I’ll take it. I got it. 不 我来处理 我可以的
[11:10] Okay. 好吧
[11:13] Okay. 好
[11:15] -Kev? -Huh? -凯文 -什么事
[11:18] Right. 对了
[11:19] You know it’s gotta be a full statement. 你知道 必须是完整的供述
[11:22] Gotta be clean. 必须没有问题
[11:25] Teams gonna find out. 队里会发现的
[11:27] Oh, no, they’ll know. 应该说他们会知道的
[11:28] -I’m gonna tell them. -Mm. -我会告诉他们 -嗯
[11:30] All right. 好的
[12:13] Kevin? 凯文
[12:19] I just got out. 我刚刚出来
[12:30] Sorry for the mess. 对不起有点乱
[12:34] How’d you find me? 你是怎么找到我的
[12:36] I’m police. 我是警察
[12:38] I heard that. 我听说了
[12:40] Yeah. That’s actually why I’m here. 是 我就是为这件事来的
[12:41] For the job. 为了调查
[12:44] I need to ask you some questions about where you were this morning? 我需要问问你 你今天早晨去了什么地方
[12:49] I’m guessing you already know. 我想你已经知道了
[12:51] Right. So, how do you know the deceased? 所以你是怎么认识死者的
[12:53] Friend of a friend. I didn’t know him well. 朋友的朋友 我不怎么了解他
[12:56] I’m not involved with all that. 我和那些人没有牵连
[12:58] Mm-hmm. 嗯哼
[12:59] Okay. Did you see the shooter? 好吧 你看到枪手了吗
[13:01] No. 没有
[13:03] I know that’s not the truth. 我知道这不是事实
[13:09] I just got out. 我刚刚出狱
[13:11] I’m not looking for any trouble, 我不想要惹事
[13:12] I just want to move on with my life. 我想要继续过我的日子
[13:14] Okay, I understand that. 好 我理解
[13:15] But it’s not about what you want right now. 但是这和你的意愿没有关系
[13:16] Two people are dead. 有两个人死了
[13:20] I know you saw the shooter. 我知道你看到枪手了
[13:21] I need you to cooperate, and look at these. 我需要你配合调查 看看这些
[13:27] I can’t make an “I.D.”for you. 我不能替你指认
[13:33] You were at the funeral with felons. 你和重刑犯一起参加葬礼
[13:34] And the more cops get involved, 而且牵扯到很多警察
[13:35] I shouldn’t have to tell you, 用不着我来告诉你
[13:36] that you’re going back to the penitentiary on a parole violation. 你会因为违反假释回到监狱
[14:01] I don’t know where you get your info, 我不知道你是从哪里得到的资讯
[14:04] but it wasn’t any of these men. 但不是这里面的任何人
[14:05] Mm. 嗯
[14:12] The shooter was a kid, black, twenties, thin, tight hair. 枪手是个孩子 黑人 20多岁 短发
[14:18] And he had a messed-up ear. 有只耳朵畸形
[14:20] A fighter’s ear. 是拳击手的耳朵
[14:23] Black kid with a fighter’s ear… okay, we’re gonna run that. 一个长着拳击手耳朵的黑人孩子… 好 我们会调查的
[14:26] Might bring back some more pictures. Don’t go anywhere. 我可能会带来更多照片 不要离开
[14:28] How are they? 他们过得怎么样
[14:32] Jordan and Vinessa? 乔丹和凡妮莎
[14:37] They’re fine. 他们很好
[14:38] Yeah. We’re all fine. 对 我们都很好
[14:49] We’ve “I.D.’d”our shooter from a photo-array… 有人从照片里指认了枪手
[14:51] Cedric Grimes, twenty-two, staying here with his girlfriend. 塞德里克·格雷姆斯 22岁 和女友住在一起
[14:53] An amateur boxer, hooked up with Reed, 又一个业余拳击手牵扯上了里德
[14:55] he’s got a violent sheet, including an open warrant. 有暴力犯罪前科 包括没有执行的逮捕令
[14:59] Let’s go in quick and quiet. 我们去悄悄调查一下
[15:04] Okay. We got two open doors. Getting a closer look. 好 我们有两扇打开的门 靠近看看
[15:07] Copy. 收到
[15:13] Ready to breach. 准备突破
[15:16] Well, we got blood in here. Hold down the back. 里面有血 守住后面
[15:18] Copy. 收到
[15:24] Chicago “P.D.!”Anybody home? 芝加哥警署 有人吗
[15:33] Clear. 安全
[15:35] Clear. 安全
[15:40] Clear. 安全
[15:46] We got a body… 有一具尸体…
[15:48] boxer’s ear. 拳击手耳朵
[15:50] That’s Grimes. 那就是格雷姆斯
[15:50] Kev… 凯文…
[15:59] Move. 走
[16:03] I got a baby down here. 下面有个孩子
[16:11] -Kev, you good? -I’m good. -凯文 你还好吗 -我没事
[16:12] He’s good too. Come on. 他也没事 来
[16:14] You’re okay, hey… 你没事…
[16:17] I know. I know. Come on. 我知道…拜托
[16:37] 5021D Fifty-twenty-one David,
[16:38] roll the crime lab and the ambo to thirty-two-twenty-four West Racine, 派犯罪实验室和救护车 到西拉辛3224号
[16:41] tender-age child. 是幼童
[16:45] The boy? 孩子的情况
[16:47] Grimes’ son. No injuries. 格雷姆斯的儿子 没有受伤
[16:50] But he was alone in there for a long time, dehydrated, cried out. 他在这里一个人待了很长时间 脱水 哭叫
[16:52] His mom? 母亲呢
[16:53] We found her fast. She was at work. 我们很快就联络到她 她在上班
[16:56] Tell me we have something. 告诉我我们有发现了
[16:58] The MAC-ten was handed to us on a silver platter. M10冲锋枪明摆着是送给我们的
[17:00] This was the gun that was used at the church and to kill Grimes. 这就是在教堂使用的 还有杀害格雷姆斯的那把
[17:03] No sign of forced entry, Grimes probably let him in. 没有强行闯入的迹象 格雷姆斯可能是自杀
[17:06] Grimes was killed close-range, two to the back of the head. 格雷姆斯是被近距离杀害的 脑后勺中了两枪
[17:09] He was dragged to the tub then doused in bleach. 被拖到浴缸然后泡在漂白剂里
[17:13] We’re gonna get nothing from forensics. 取证方面没有收获
[17:15] Yeah, forensics. 取证有什么用
[17:15] This is Reed covering his ass. 这是里德在擦屁股
[17:17] Okay. But phone, “G.P.S.,” witnesses? 好吧 但是手机 定位 证人呢
[17:20] No. We got none of that… 没有 一个都没有…
[17:21] No witnesses, no “PODS,” no cams… 没有证人 没有警用监视器 没有监视摄像头…
[17:23] I tried for an exigent title three and was told an emphatic no. 我尝试申请紧急监听 结果被严正拒绝
[17:26] Reed gave us our church suspect, gave us the gun. 里德把教堂枪击的嫌犯告诉我们 把枪支交给我们
[17:29] Now he’s sitting pretty as the top man on the South Side. 现在他稳坐城南的头把交椅了
[17:32] All right so we’re gonna use that angle. 所以我们利用这个角度
[17:34] Reed’s running the G-Parks now… 里德现在掌管G园帮派…
[17:36] he’s gonna have to start getting his product out, 他必须开始运送货物
[17:38] keep the troops happy, or he’s gonna end up getting shot. 让手下人开心 不然就会挨子弹
[17:41] I mean, we know how to work a “D.T.O.” 我们都知道怎么对付贩毒组织
[17:42] So, we work it. 我们就从这方面下手
[17:43] We get him on drug conspiracy, 我们利用贩毒共谋罪逮捕他
[17:45] then squeeze him for this. 然后让他招认这个案子
[17:47] All right, we know where’ Reed’s running his product out of? 我们知道里德从哪出货吗
[17:50] According to Narcotics… 根据缉毒科的调查…
[17:51] Rosie’s Tire & Auto, outside Woodlawn. 在伍德劳恩的罗西轮胎维修厂
[17:53] Okay. So, we start there. Let’s go. 那好 我们从那里查起 我们走
[17:59] It’s damn good place to run product… 那是个调拨产品的好地方…
[18:00] quiet, plenty of cars in and out, easy to install traps. 安静 大量的车流 很容易安装暗门
[18:04] No cameras. 没有监视摄像头
[18:12] How’d it go with your dad? 和你父亲谈得怎么样
[18:15] Fine. 还好
[18:17] About as fine as it could go I guess. 算是尽可能好了 大概吧
[18:20] In the ten years that we’ve been friends, 我们关系友好的十年里
[18:22] you’ve only really mentioned that he was in prison. 你只提过他在监狱
[18:24] So, I don’t really… 所以我并不…
[18:26] I don’t know anything about him, Kev. 我对他什么都不了解 凯文
[18:29] Me neither, Burgess. 我也不了解 伯吉斯
[18:32] At least not anymore. 不再了解了
[18:36] You never visited him? 你没去探望过他
[18:40] He didn’t put me on his list. 他没有把我列在探访人员名单上
[18:48] -The sedan approaching. -Okay, here we go. -轿车靠近了 -好 我们走
[18:59] Is that… 那是…
[19:46] I saw you at Rosie’s Auto… 我看到你在罗西维修厂…
[19:49] making the car switch. 换车子
[19:51] You said you didn’t know the men at that funeral well, 你说你和葬礼上的人不熟
[19:53] said you weren’t involved in all of that, 说你完全没有牵扯
[19:54] so I hope like hell you got a damn good explanation 所以我希望你能解释一下
[19:57] as to what you were doing. 你在做什么
[19:57] Not out here. 这里不合适
[20:03] What the hell you and Reed got going on, man? 你和里德之间是什么关系
[20:08] I’m not doing what you think. 我做的事不是你想的那样
[20:10] So, you’re not moving product? 所以你不是在运毒
[20:11] No. I drive his kid around. 不是 我开着车带着他的孩子跑
[20:14] Why the hell would that man trust you with his kids? 那个人怎么会放心让你带孩子
[20:16] Reed’s paranoid. 里德很多疑
[20:18] He thinks people are gonna come for him, his kids, 他觉得有人要对他下手 对付他的孩子
[20:21] so he has guys like me drive ’em to school and back. 所以他让像我这样的人接送他们上下学
[20:25] So, you made a car switch? 所以你换了车
[20:27] Yes. 对
[20:28] Because he makes us swap ’em out. 因为他要求我们换车
[20:31] That’s all it is. 就是这样
[20:33] That’s all it is? 仅此而已
[20:34] Yeah. 对
[20:35] You sure about that? 你确定吗
[20:36] It’s a debt. 这是人情债
[20:37] G-Parks provided me protection in prison… G园帮派在监狱里保护了我…
[20:40] so, that’s the sort of thing you want to pay back soon as you get out. 所以这种债你一出来就得赶快还掉
[20:44] Okay. 好
[20:47] I’m bringing you in. 我要带你回去
[20:47] I just told you the truth. 我已经把实话告诉你了
[20:50] You are involved with Reed, 你和里德有牵连
[20:52] and you have details that we need to know. 你掌握了我需要知道的细节
[20:53] I don’t care if it’s kids or kilos, you comin’ in. 我不在乎运送的是孩子还是毒品 你都得走一趟
[20:56] You really that angry at me? 你就这么生我的气
[20:58] That you’re gonna put your own father back inside? 气到要把你父亲关回监狱吗
[21:02] Angry? Are you serious? 生气你是认真的吗
[21:03] Do I look angry right now? 我现在看起来生气吗
[21:06] I don’t got time for that. 我没时间搞那些
[21:11] I mean, I used to be. 我曾经有那种感觉
[21:13] But I had to give that up a long time ago, 但是很久以前我就放下了
[21:15] I had to make peace with you not being there 我得接受你不在的事实
[21:16] so I could take care of Jordan and Vinessa. 我才能好好照顾乔丹和凡妮莎
[21:20] So, I chose to remember the man that was good, 所以我选择去记忆那些美好的事
[21:24] the man that raised me. 那个养大我
[21:25] The one who took me on midnight walks. 带我半夜散步的爸爸
[21:28] Remember that? 还记得吗
[21:30] Right. 对
[21:31] I’m not taking you back inside, I’m bringing you in to talk. 我不是要让你回监狱 我要带你去问话
[21:33] Let’s go. 我们走
[21:34] To talk… 问话…
[21:36] Let’s go. 我们走
[21:50] Hey. Did a “K-Nine”sniff on the car your dad picked up from the shop… 警犬闻过你爸 从车厂提出来的车没有…
[21:55] didn’t hit for drugs. 没有发现毒品
[21:56] Kim confirmed his story on “POD’s.” 金在警用监视器上确认了你父亲的说辞
[21:59] He’s been dropping Reed’s kid off at school. 他近来在送里德的孩子上学
[22:01] So… he’s telling the truth. 所以…他说的是实话
[22:04] Okay. 好吧
[22:06] You know it’d be alright if you were angry. 你知道 你生气也没关系
[22:10] If you want to take a step back from the case, 你想退出调查
[22:13] punch out a locker or something like that… you got every right. 或者捶储物柜…你都有权利这么做
[22:15] Mm-mm. 嗯
[22:16] No, no I don’t. 不 我不想
[22:17] Sure, you do. 你当然想
[22:20] I know for me, all the times my pops was gone, 我知道对我来说 我父亲不在的时候
[22:23] I tried to play it off but I was mad as hell. 我试着轻描淡写 但是我实际怒火中烧
[22:25] Yeah. 是啊
[22:27] Well, let me help you understand why It’s not the same, Ruz. 让我帮你理解一下 为什么你的情况不适用
[22:30] You know, my dad was there, and he was good, 你知道 我父亲在我身边 而且对我好
[22:34] and then all of a sudden, he wasn’t. 突然之间 他不在了
[22:36] He fell into black every stereotype that a father could… 他成为所有刻板印象中的 那个黑人父亲…
[22:39] and it didn’t make any sense, 这根本说不通
[22:42] But I can’t do the same thing. 但是我不能做出一样的事
[22:43] Hell, I don’t got the luxury of being angry. 我没有余裕可以生气
[22:47] I ain’t carrying that around with me, I’m good. 我没有那个包袱 我没事
[22:51] Thanks. 谢谢
[22:52] All right. 好吧
[22:54] We can get Lew to give us access to his cell phone. 我们可以叫卢让我们进他的手机
[22:57] We’ll get Reed’s number, 拿到里德的号码
[22:58] do mudds and tolls and we’ll piece it together from there. 查询短讯使用细节和长距离通话 看看能找到什么线索
[23:00] Could lead us to a burner. 可能会带我们找到一次性电话
[23:01] Well, that’s more than we got now. 那也要比我们现在的线索要多
[23:03] So, just float it to Lew, 所以交给卢
[23:04] see if you can get any more details and cut him loose. 看看你能不能找到更多细节 然后放了他
[23:07] Let’s use him. 我们来利用他
[23:12] If it was any other lead, 如果他有其他什么线索
[23:14] we would squeeze the hell out of him and use him to get to Reed. 我们就逼问出来 利用他接近里德
[23:17] Well, he’s not any other lead. 他没有其他线索
[23:18] I understand that. But he is an in. 我知道 但他是切入口
[23:22] Look Kev, if we use him, 听着 凯文 如果我们利用他
[23:27] there’s no turning back, this thing goes south. 如果出了问题 就没办法回头了
[23:29] He’ll be documented in our paperwork. 这会被记录在我们的档案上
[23:32] It’s your father. 那是你的父亲
[23:35] Reed laid down three bodies. 里德已经杀了三个人
[23:38] One of them was a Man of God who died on his own church steps. 其中一个还是神职人员 死在教堂的台阶上
[23:41] The other one was a father who was killed in front of his baby boy. 另外一个身为人父 被杀死在亲生孩子面前
[23:45] It doesn’t have to be more complicated than that 用不着这么复杂
[23:47] and I don’t think it is. 我不觉得是这样
[23:48] Hm. 嗯
[23:49] Lew is an ex-con, 卢是个前重罪犯
[23:51] he’s knee-deep with Reed, 他和里德过从甚密
[23:53] far as I’m concerned, he’s a damn good lead, 在我看来 他是个不错的线索
[23:56] let’s use him. 我们来利用他
[23:59] Okay. 好吧
[24:00] We’ll squeeze him. 我们逼迫他
[24:02] Have Lew set up an intro with Reed. 让卢引介里德
[24:05] Just a meet and greet. 搞个见面
[24:06] And it can’t be you, Kev… 不能让你去 凯文…
[24:08] I mean, you were outside that church, 你在教堂外
[24:10] it’s too risky. 风险太大
[24:12] You take it. 你来
[24:34] It’ll be fine. 不会有事的
[24:40] Reed doesn’t know me. 里德不认识我
[24:43] He agreed to meet me. 他同意见我
[24:44] So, we’re good. 所以我们没事
[24:56] Okay, just play it cool. 保持镇定
[24:59] We got this. 我们可以行
[25:02] All right, here we go. 这就行了
[25:18] So, you had to set a meet? 所以你得安排会面
[25:20] This is Dante. 这位是但丁
[25:21] Friend of a friend. 朋友的朋友
[25:22] His usual men are out, so, 他通常的供货人断货了
[25:25] he wants to make a purchase. 所以他想要来买货
[25:28] So, you telling people my business? 你把我的生意告诉别人
[25:31] Only that he should meet you. 只跟他说了他应该见见你
[25:35] But what about a “month and you’re gone?” 听着 说好的 “做一个月你就走人”呢
[25:40] I’m here now. 我现在在这里
[25:42] Mm. Well, what happened to, 之前不是说
[25:45] “I’m gonna pay off my debts and be all done.” 我还了债就能两清吗
[25:51] Come on Lew, you ain’t in the game. 拜托 卢 你不在这个圈子里
[25:53] You never were. 你从来都不在
[25:53] You only went inside because you took that fall, 你是因为背了锅才进监狱
[25:56] so what are we doing here, Lew, really? 所以这是怎么回事 卢 说真的
[25:59] I’m here because I owe him. 我来是因为我欠他的
[26:01] Oh, so you owe another man? 所以你还欠另一个人债
[26:04] I been inside a long time, Reed. 我在监狱里待了很长时间 里德
[26:07] I owe a lot of men. 我欠了很多债
[26:09] But those were your words, Lew. 但是那是你的说辞 卢
[26:12] You were gonna pay me off, 你要还清我的债
[26:14] start over, out in Peoria. 在皮奥里亚重新开始
[26:18] Now, call me crazy, but, uh… 随你怎么说我 但是…
[26:21] this ain’t starting over. 这不算是重新开始
[26:27] And it don’t make a whole lot of sense, now does it? 这件事说不通 是不是
[26:31] Like I said, Reed… 如我所说 里德…
[26:33] I owe this man. 我欠这个人的
[26:35] I ain’t sitting here playing with you either, 我也不是来和你闹着玩的
[26:38] so you can either tell me to walk, or we can just do this… 你要嘛让我走人 或者我们可以谈生意…
[26:41] You sure you’re just one and done, Lew? 你确定你是做完就走吗 卢
[26:43] Alright, I don’t want any part of this. 我不想要参与进来
[26:45] -We can do this nice and easy… -I don’t know you. -我们可以做得简单愉快… -我不认识你
[26:47] Was that you getting to know me? 那算是你在了解我吗
[26:52] Do you even really need to? 你还需要人介绍吗
[26:55] You brought cash? 你带现金了吗
[26:56] Yeah, I brought cash. 对 我带了
[27:00] Where you selling? 你在哪里卖
[27:01] Humboldt Park, homie. 洪堡公园 伙计
[27:03] My guys are out. 我的人断货了
[27:05] How much? 要多少
[27:07] It’s two bricks, bro… to hold me down. 两块砖…接济我一下
[27:20] I’ll be in touch. 再联络
[27:22] Get the hell out of my place. 给我滚出去
[27:53] Hm. 嗯
[27:54] Hm. 嗯
[27:59] All right so we cloned your phone. 好了 现在我们复制了你的手机
[28:01] Soon as Reed reaches out, we’ll set the deal. 只要里德一联络你 我们就达成交易
[28:04] We’ll be arresting both you and Torres, make it look nice and clean. 我们会同时逮捕你和托利斯 保证表面上看不出来
[28:07] Yeah. 是啊
[28:07] Yo, I got him. 留给我吧
[28:08] You’re good to go. 你们先走
[28:13] Mm-hmm. 好
[28:13] We’re upstairs if you need us. 我们就在楼上 有事随时叫我们
[28:15] Yes, ma’am. 没问题
[28:17] So, what was Reed talking about 那么 里德说
[28:20] when he said you weren’t really in the game? 你其实根本没参与进去是什么意思
[28:23] He was… 他…
[28:24] talking about nothing. 什么意思都没有
[28:26] That was a long time ago, it doesn’t matter. 那是很久以前的事了 不相干的
[28:28] Hm. 嗯
[28:30] Well… 好吧…
[28:32] You know, I read the report when I got on the job… 我办这案子之前读过有关你的报告…
[28:37] armed robbery, with a sawed-off, right? 持械抢劫 枪身锯短了 对吧
[28:41] Yeah. 嗯
[28:43] Then I guess we don’t need to talk about anything. 那我们就没什么可说的了
[28:50] What do you want from me, huh? 你到底想要我怎么样
[28:52] You asking me questions, why? 问我这么多问题 为什么
[28:55] It’s not gonna do nothing but… 你问这些有什么用…
[28:58] That’s probably Reed. 可能是里德
[29:04] Mm-hmm. 是啊
[29:07] Buy is on. 买卖谈成了
[29:12] You should get some rest. 你先休息一下吧
[29:33] Heads up… 小心…
[29:35] Vehicle approaching slowly from the east. 有车辆从东边缓慢接近
[29:37] It’s a male, black behind the wheel. 开车的是男性 黑人
[29:43] That’s a Negative on Reed. 不是里德
[29:45] Anybody got an “I.D.?” 有人知道他是谁吗
[29:46] Pulling up the index now. 正在查
[29:48] Maybe he’s security? 也许是个保全
[29:50] Yo, change of plans. 计划有变
[29:52] Reed said he was meeting us. 里德说他会跟我们见面
[29:53] He wants a show a sign of trust first. Okay? 他想先看到你们 做出信任的表示 懂吗
[29:58] You and me are taking the cash to him. 我们得带着现金去见他
[30:00] Get in. 上车
[30:01] Nah. 不
[30:03] You get a text once everything’s okay. 等一切都没问题就会通知你
[30:05] So, you can pick up the goods. 告诉你去哪提货
[30:06] -All right? -No. I’m not doing that. -明白吗 -不行 我不干
[30:09] All right. I’m out then. 好 那我走了
[30:10] You think I’m gonna let you walk away with a hundred “G’s.” 你以为我会让你 带着十万块就这么走吗
[30:15] Yeah, I do. 我是这么想的
[30:17] I don’t know you, homie. 我不认识你
[30:19] I know him. 我认识他
[30:22] And you know Lew. So? 你认识卢 所以
[30:23] So, what? 所以什么
[30:27] So, trust. 所以就有信任了
[30:29] Wait, Sarge, we can’t front the money, and let him go alone. 等等 警长 我们不能把钱先交出去 然后让他们走吧
[30:32] It’s Torres’ call. 让托利斯决定吧
[30:33] We let it play. 戏得演下去
[30:35] Look, if he fronts it, we go mobile. 如果他把钱交给他们了 那我们就得灵活点
[30:38] It’s a hundred “K”in fifteen-oh-five funds, so we stay close. 那可是1505资金里的十万块 我们不能跟丢了
[30:41] Come on. 快点
[30:42] Yeah. Okay. I got it. 好吧 交给我吧
[30:55] If you think you’re ripping me off… 如果你以为可以抢走我的钱…
[30:57] Yeah, yeah, yeah… 好了…
[30:58] I get the whole story, playboy. 我知道怎么回事 公子哥
[31:00] Close my door. 把门关上
[31:06] Vehicle’s a red sedan, Illinois plates 车辆是红色轿车 伊利诺伊州车牌
[31:08] LPD924… Lincoln Paul David nine-two-four…
[31:09] we have eyes and will follow. 我们能看到 我们跟吧
[31:13] Upton, Ruzek, you stay on the long follow. 厄普顿 鲁塞克 你们远点跟着
[31:16] Copy that, we’re moving. 收到 行动
[31:21] Slow, slow, slow… 慢点…
[31:33] they’re speeding up. 他们加速了
[31:34] Whoa. 哦
[31:37] Vehicle just took a sharp right on Kedzie. 嫌疑车辆突然在基兹路上
[31:39] High rate of speed. 向右急转弯
[31:42] Vehicle just pulled into a parking garage. 嫌疑车辆进入了一个停车场
[31:53] Where’d they go? 他们跑哪去了
[31:56] Let’s get eyes. Let’s get eyes. Let’s get eyes, Burgess. 好好找找…伯吉斯
[32:00] Where are they? 他们在哪
[32:05] I don’t see them. 我看不到
[32:07] Where the hell is he? 他到底去哪了
[32:08] We lost eyes. 我们跟丢了
[32:12] We lost him in the parking garage, 我们在停车场里跟丢了
[32:13] cover the exits on the south end. 注意南面出口
[32:16] Copy you, we’re pulling to the south-side exit. We’ll cover. 收到 我们停在南面出口这里
[32:25] Oh, there they are… right there. Right there. 找到了…就在那里…
[32:31] We got eyes. We got eyes. 我们看到了…
[32:34] Mm-hmm. Here they come. 他们来了
[32:40] Same plate. Same car. 同一个车牌 同一辆车
[32:42] They must have made a switch. 他们肯定是换车了
[32:43] They played us. 他们耍了我们
[32:44] They made a switch with a dummy car in a parking garage. 他们在停车场里换了辆同车牌的车
[32:46] We don’t have eyes. And they’re in the wind. 跟丢了 我们跟丢了
[32:48] Copy you. 收到
[32:49] Son of a bitch! 王八蛋
[32:58] No sign of Lew or Reed’s guy… 看不到卢或者里德的手下
[33:00] I’m gonna do another sweep of the garage. 我们会在停车场里再找一圈
[33:02] Hey, Kim… you got a signal on Lew’s “C.O.H.? 嘿 金 卢的追踪器有信号吗
[33:07] I… I can’t get one… 我…我收不到…
[33:08] either it’s been turned off or he’s out of range. 要么是他把追踪器关了 要么就是超出范围了
[33:10] I’m working on pinging Lew’s phone now. 我正在试图确定卢的手机位置
[33:12] Okay. The driver was waiting? 好 司机在等吗
[33:13] They made that switch in a small window, 这说明他们很快就换了车
[33:15] this could be the standard heat run for these guys. 这可能是他们的常规操作
[33:18] Or, they’re ripped us. 或者他们骗了我们
[33:19] Ripped Lew. He could be dead by now. 也骗了卢 他现在可能已经死了
[33:21] All right, so pull cams, run every plate in and out of here. 调出所有监视影像 所有进出车牌都查一遍
[33:24] All right. Kiosk had a camera… 公用电话亭那里有监视器…
[33:25] got an image of Lew and the other guy leaving in a black Chrysler. 看到卢和另一个家伙 乘坐黑色克莱斯勒离开了
[33:27] Got the plates, Platt’s running them right now. 抄到了车牌 普拉特正在查
[33:29] Okay, we split. You go south. 好 分头行动 你们去南边
[33:31] Upton’ll take east. You’re with me. Let’s go. 厄普顿去东面 你跟我一起 出发
[33:33] Hailey, change of plans. 海莉 计划有变
[33:36] Your Chrysler crossed on two traffic cams in the past ten minutes, 在刚过去的十分钟内 那辆克莱斯勒 经过了两个交通监视摄像头
[33:40] on seventy-first street and then on seventy-second headed southbound. 在71街往72街向南行驶
[33:45] -Got him. Kev… -Yeah? -发现他了 凯文… -是吗
[33:46] -Lew’s “C.O.H.”is back up… -What? -卢的追踪器信号恢复了… -什么
[33:48] I mean, it’s on, I… I… I can’t make out audio, 又重新打开了 我…我虽然弄不出音讯
[33:49] but the signal is definitely there. 但是信号一直在
[33:52] Sarge, Lew’s “C.O.H.” just came back online. 警长 卢的追踪器又重新恢复信号了
[33:54] It’s in the area of seventy-sixty and Dressel. 就在76大道和德雷塞尔街附近
[33:56] All right, give me your twenties. 好 告诉我你们的位置
[33:57] I’m five minutes away. 我距离他五分钟路程
[33:58] We’re ninety seconds out. 我们还有90秒
[34:00] I just crossed California… Kim, 刚穿过加利福尼亚…金
[34:02] you and Kev are gonna be on scene first. 你和凯文会先到现场
[34:05] Roll in, put eyes up, quiet as you can. 就到了 多观察别出声
[34:09] Might’ve just been out range, deal can still be on. 可能是出了可见范围 交易可能还在继续
[34:12] Still can’t hear anything on the “C.O.H.” 追踪器上还是听不到任何声音
[34:17] That’s Reed’s guy, right there. 那是里德的手下
[34:19] Sarge, we got a visual on a black Chrysler and a driver, 警长 我们看到了黑色克莱斯勒和司机
[34:21] no eyes on Lew or Reed. 没看到卢或者里德
[34:22] What’s the play? 接下来怎么办
[34:23] Your call. If it feels wrong, move. 你决定 如果感觉不对立刻撤
[34:25] Kev, take a breath. 凯文 别紧张
[34:26] There could still be a play. 可能还在交易中
[34:27] It could still be in play. Okay? 可能还在交易中 好吗
[34:28] Or Lew could be getting jacked. We’re moving. 或者卢可能被人袭击了 我们进去了
[34:40] Hey, yo! We got company out here, “brah. 嘿 有人来了 老兄
[34:43] -Chicago “P.D.!” Put your hands up. -Twelve. It’s twelve! -芝加哥警署 举起手来 -12点钟方向
[34:45] -Turn around, get them hands up. -I ain’t got anything on me! -转身 举起手来 -我身上什么都没有啊
[34:47] Get down! 趴下
[34:49] Okay. 好
[34:49] You got anything that could hurt me? 你身上有武器吗
[34:51] Nah. 没有
[34:53] Police, stop the car! 我们是警察 停车
[34:55] Stop the vehicle! 停车
[34:57] Hands up! 举起手来
[34:58] Turn around! 转身
[35:01] Hands up! 举起手来
[35:02] Drop the bag! 把包丢下
[35:04] -Turn around… -Turn off the engine! -转身… -熄火
[35:05] Put your hands on the hood. 把手放在机盖上
[35:06] Turn it off 熄火
[35:08] and get out of the vehicle. Now! 马上下车
[35:10] Let me see your hands. 让我看到你的双手
[35:12] Don’t look at me. 别看我
[35:14] Come on. Move! 快点 动起来
[35:16] Spread ’em. 张开
[35:19] Whoa! We got a runner! 有人跑了
[35:21] I got him. 交给我
[35:26] Stop moving! 别动
[35:27] Put your hands behind your back. 把手放到背后
[35:28] Hands behind your back, now! 手放到背后 立刻
[35:31] Get up! 起来
[35:39] I got dope. 有毒品
[35:41] I don’t know that kid! 我不认识他
[35:42] Uh-huh. 是啊
[35:43] I ain’t never seen him before in my life. 这辈子都没见过他
[35:44] Turn around! Put your hands back on the hood where I can see them. 把手放在机盖上 让我看到
[35:50] He ain’t got nothing to do with me. 跟我没有任何关系
[35:51] Shut up. 闭嘴
[35:53] -Bend over. -I’m just here to see an old friend. -低头 -我就是来见老朋友的
[36:05] These things happen. 就是这么回事
[36:07] We lost the signal and we had to make a call. 我们失去了信号 只好直接进去
[36:10] All you had to do was wait. 你们只需要再等会就行
[36:12] What the hell were you guys thinking? 你们到底是在想什么
[36:14] We was thinking that you was getting jacked! 我们以为你可能被人袭击了
[36:16] Aw. You shouldn’t have. 你就不该这么想
[36:19] I handled myself just fine for the last twenty years. 过去20年我都处理得好好的
[36:23] Bet you did. 是啊
[36:26] Yeah, I bet. 那还用说
[36:30] So, what now? 现在怎么办
[36:33] What’s all that mean? 现在什么情况
[36:35] All that means is that we couldn’t catch him with the dope. 情况就是我们现在无法 把他跟毒品直接联系上
[36:37] There was no transaction. 没有交易
[36:38] So, we wait. 我们只能等
[36:40] And the kid lawyered up quick 那孩子已经找律师了
[36:42] because he’s scared of getting two holes in the back of his head. 因为他怕脑后被人来两枪
[36:44] Mm. 嗯
[36:46] All we got on Reed is an unregistered firearm. 我们现在只抓到里德有未登记武器
[36:48] That’s what that means. 就是这么个情况
[36:51] He’ll do less than a year on that, if that. 如果做实了 他也就坐不到一年牢
[36:53] I know. 我知道
[36:58] So, where’s that leave me? 那我呢
[37:06] Well, as far as Reed was concerned we were following him. 你 在里德看来 应该是我们跟踪了他
[37:10] We arrested you with his guys, so you should look clean. 我们把你和他一起逮捕了 所以应该没你的事
[37:15] I mean, you can go. 你可以走了
[37:17] Mm. 嗯
[37:20] Good. 好
[37:26] That’s a damn shame. 真可惜
[37:29] Because I was hoping 我本以为
[37:29] we could at least have some kind of conversation first. 你走之前能跟我好好谈谈呢
[37:39] I’ve tried a long ass time not to care about this… 我花了很久的时间才让自己放下这事…
[37:48] but I think I’m gonna need some kind of understanding. 我觉得你得让我弄明白这事才行
[37:50] There’s nothing to understand. 没什么好弄明白的
[37:51] Sure, there is… 当然有…
[37:52] there’s always something to understand. 总有些事需要弄明白
[38:00] No. 不需要
[38:03] I wasn’t a good person. 我不是个好人
[38:05] I’m still not all good, 现在也不是
[38:08] if you want me to say that I was… 如果你想要我说我曾经…
[38:09] By myself I raised them… 我自己带大了他们…
[38:16] So, I don’t understand 所以我不明白
[38:16] why you feel like you owe everybody else but me. 为什么你觉得你欠了所有人 除了我
[38:22] I don’t know what you want from me. 我不知道你期待什么
[38:24] I want the truth. 我想要真相
[38:25] The truth? 真相
[38:26] Yes, the truth. 对 真相
[38:27] If you got the truth in you, that’s what I need. 如果你还有半句真话的话
[38:30] The truth… 真相…
[38:34] the truth is, 真相就是
[38:38] we weren’t doing good. 我们过得不好
[38:40] We never were. 生活一直很拮据
[38:45] We needed money. 我们需要钱
[38:47] And I found the wrong way to get it. 而我用了错误的方法去获得
[38:52] You know, I was just a lookout. 我只是个放风的
[38:56] But when the police came… 但是警察来的时候…
[38:58] I took it… 我被抓了…
[39:00] I took the rap, 我背了锅
[39:03] I didn’t talk, didn’t give names. 我没供出别人来
[39:07] So, I went to prison. 所以我去坐了牢
[39:16] Yeah, so what about us? 那我们呢
[39:18] Us? 我们
[39:24] You can’t just go to prison 你不能坐了牢
[39:25] and then not expect for me to want to see you… 然后希望我不去看你…
[39:27] for me to be on the damn list! 你都没把我放在探视名单上
[39:29] You could have put me on the list! 你都不能把我放在探视名单上吗
[39:35] Explain that! 你说啊!
[39:39] No one wants their kid to see ’em like that. 没有人想让孩子看到自己那副狼狈相
[39:42] I didn’t want you to. 我不想让你看见
[39:44] I wanted you to remember me different. 我想你记得些别的
[39:47] Good. 记得那些好的
[39:50] I wanted you to remember those midnight walks. 我想你记得我们俩半夜一起去散步
[40:00] I didn’t know another way. 我不知道还有什么其他办法
[40:05] And then it was… 然后就…
[40:12] It was too late, son. 一切都太晚了 儿子
[40:35] You sure about Peoria? 你确定要去皮奥里亚吗
[40:39] Yeah. 确定
[40:41] Good as anywhere. 去哪都一样
[40:44] You know, I own building. 我有栋楼
[40:47] I got an empty unit. You can stay. 还有个空房 你可以住
[40:54] I don’t deserve that. 我不配
[40:58] You damn right you don’t. 你的确不配
[41:02] I’m offering anyway. 反正我已经说了
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第10季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第10季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme