时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We gotta keep this in the dark, | 我们绝不能让局长知道 |
[00:06] | away from the chief. | 我们在查这个案子 |
[00:08] | Victor Helms is sex trafficking children. | 维克多・赫尔姆斯在贩运儿童从事卖淫活动 |
[00:10] | He just met up with Sean O’Neal. | 他刚刚和肖恩・奥尼尔见过面 |
[00:12] | Drop your weapon. No! | 放下武器 不 |
[00:14] | I know there’s other girls. Where are they? | 我知道还有其他女孩 她们在哪 |
[00:20] | We’re too late. They’re all gone. | 我们来晚了 他们都走了 |
[00:22] | We have nothing linking Sean to this place. | 我们没有证据能把肖恩和这里关联起来 |
[00:24] | How did they know we were coming? | 他们是怎么知道我们要来 |
[00:26] | I’m investigating Sean for sex trafficking. | 我查的是肖恩在进行未成年人的性交易 |
[00:28] | That’s my son. | 这是我儿子 |
[00:29] | This is my blood. How dare you? | 这是我的血肉至亲 你怎么敢 |
[00:54] | One sec. | 等一下 |
[01:00] | Everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[01:00] | – Get the monster! – Ahh! You got me! | -把魔鬼抓住 -你们抓到我了 |
[01:04] | Yield. | 屈服吧 |
[01:05] | You got me, I yield. Yield! | 你们抓到我了 我屈服 屈服 |
[01:08] | Okay, movie time? | 看电影吗 |
[01:11] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[01:12] | Who wants the monster to make popcorn? | 谁想要魔鬼去做爆米花 |
[01:14] | I do, I do! | 我想 我想 |
[01:15] | Who wants butter? | 有谁想要加黄油吗 |
[01:16] | Me! | 我 |
[01:17] | Who wants salt? | 有谁想要加盐吗 |
[01:18] | Me. | 我 |
[01:33] | Any news on Sean? | 有肖恩的下落吗 |
[01:35] | Nope. | 没有 |
[01:36] | Every kid Kev and I talked to, just more of the same. | 凯文和我问过的所有孩子基本上说法一样 |
[01:39] | They all praise the son of a bitch, | 都称赞那混蛋 |
[01:41] | you know, Sean O’Neal helped me get clean. | 都是肖恩・奥尼尔帮助我戒了毒 |
[01:43] | Sean takes me to lunch. | 肖恩带我去吃午饭 |
[01:45] | He understands me, got me into therapy, that sort of thing. | 他理解我 让我去进行戒断治疗之类的话 |
[01:48] | He actually took one kid on a fishing trip to Wisconsin. | 他还带一个孩子去威斯康星钓鱼 |
[01:53] | They all think the guy’s a damn saint. | 她们都觉得这家伙是圣人 |
[01:55] | So we got nothing? | 所以我们一无所获 |
[01:57] | We got less than nothing. | 还不如一无所获 |
[02:00] | What you got? | 你看什么呢 |
[02:02] | What? | 什么啊 |
[02:03] | You ready for a homicide deconflict? | 你准备好去澄清个凶杀案吗 |
[02:05] | They got a John Doe who dropped where we worked Los Temidos, | 我们办恐怖分子帮的地方发现了一具无名尸体 |
[02:08] | and my name is still in the system, | 而我的名字还在系统里 |
[02:09] | so they want me to ID him. | 所以他们想让我去认认尸体 |
[02:12] | Do they know Los Temidos is gone? | 他们知道恐怖分子帮被铲除了吗 |
[02:14] | Maybe it’s someone from the past. | 也许是以前的人 |
[02:16] | I’ll call Voight on the way over. | 过去的路上我会给博伊特打电话 |
[02:18] | Hey, could you try and have them in bed by 9:00? | 你能让她们9点钟上床睡觉吗 |
[02:23] | – By 9:00? – Yeah. | -9点钟 -对 |
[02:24] | How much ice cream have they had? | 她们吃了多少冰激凌啊 |
[02:32] | – Good luck. – Thanks. Good luck to you. | -祝你好运 -谢了 也祝你好运 |
[02:34] | Yeah, you and me. | 对 我们都是 |
[02:37] | Homeless guy– sorry, unhoused gentleman– | 流浪汉…抱歉 无家可归的男士 |
[02:40] | was dumpster diving, found the body. | 在翻垃圾箱 发现了尸体 |
[02:42] | – When? – About an hour ago. | -什么时候 -大约一小时前 |
[02:44] | Looks like a robbery gone real wrong. | 看起来是抢劫出了大岔子 |
[02:46] | Wallet and phone missing, but thing could be personal. | 钱包和手机都不见了 但也可能是个人恩怨 |
[02:48] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[02:49] | Too much blood. | 太多的血了 |
[02:52] | I got to take this. Give me two secs. | 我得接一下 等我一下 |
[02:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:54] | Just follow the blood. | 跟着血迹就行了 |
[02:57] | Oliva. | 奥利瓦 |
[03:24] | Recognize him? | 认出是谁了吗 |
[03:25] | Definitely not involved in anything we were hooked into. | 绝对不是我们办过的案子里的人 |
[03:28] | I’d say he got jumped, stumbled here, bled out. | 我推断他突然遇袭 挣扎着到这 失血过多而死 |
[03:31] | But it’s overkill, right? | 但有点过于凶残了 对吧 |
[03:34] | It’s the celiac artery. | 是腹腔动脉 |
[03:36] | – Offender must have cut it. – The what? | -罪犯一定是切断了它 -什么脉 |
[03:37] | Celiac artery supplies blood to the stomach and the spleen. | 腹腔动脉为胃部和脾脏供血 |
[03:40] | Sounds painful. | 听着会很疼啊 |
[03:42] | It is. | 的确 |
[03:44] | Same thing happened to me. | 我也遇到过 |
[03:45] | I was shot in the same spot a long time ago. | 我很久以前同样的位置中了枪 |
[03:52] | All right, talk to me. | 跟我说说吧 |
[03:54] | Thomas Quinn, 36, investment banker, | 托马斯・奎恩 36岁 投资银行家 |
[03:56] | stabbed six times in the abdomen. | 腹部被捅了六刀 |
[03:58] | How’d we get the ID? | 身份是怎么识别出来的 |
[04:00] | Techs pulled a crumpled credit card receipt | 鉴证科从他的衣兜深处找出 |
[04:01] | from deep in his pocket. | 一个揉成团的信用卡底单 |
[04:04] | Any connect to Temidos? | 与恐怖分子帮有什么关联吗 |
[04:06] | No, Sarge, not even close. | 没有 警长 一点边都沾不上 |
[04:07] | All right, good, then we’re done. | 很好 那就没我们的事了 |
[04:09] | Sign it off to Homicide. | 转给凶杀组吧 |
[04:12] | What’s the chief doing here, then? | 那局长来干什么 |
[04:15] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[04:18] | Patty. | 帕特 |
[04:19] | I need you to work this one, Hank. | 这案子需要你们来办 汉克 |
[04:22] | It’s straight-up robbery and murder. | 这是单纯的抢劫杀人案 |
[04:23] | Homicide’s got it. | 凶杀组办就好了 |
[04:25] | Yeah, Tom Quinn was a friend. | 汤姆・奎恩是位朋友 |
[04:27] | Sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[04:29] | You know, he’s a friend of yours too. | 其实他也是你的朋友 |
[04:32] | He’s a donor at FOP, Police Memorial Foundation, | 他是警察兄弟会 警察纪念基金会的捐资人 |
[04:35] | you name it. | 各种基金的 |
[04:36] | Man made it better to be a cop in this city, | 他使得这座城市里警察的日子更好过 |
[04:38] | so he’s gonna get our best, and that’s you. | 所以他的案子要由最好的人来办 也就是你们 |
[04:40] | But my team… | 但我的团队… |
[04:43] | is knee deep in the middle | 正在全力调查 |
[04:45] | of a major sex trafficking investigation. | 一桩性贩运的大案 |
[04:47] | Yeah, and according to every report I’ve read, | 根据我所看到的每份报告 |
[04:49] | intelligence has zero further evidence on any operations. | 情报组在所有行动上都没有进一步的证据 |
[04:52] | You have nothing because there’s nothing there. | 你一无所获 因为本来就什么都没有 |
[04:54] | No, because cases take time. | 不对 因为破案需要时间 |
[04:56] | This is not a polite request. | 这不是客气的请求 |
[04:58] | This is a direct order for you to work | 而是上级给你的命令 |
[05:00] | this homicide, Sergeant. | 让你们负责这个凶杀案 警长 |
[05:03] | Or you will be directing traffic by noon tomorrow. | 否则明天中午你就会去指挥交通了 |
[05:13] | 芝加哥警署 | |
[05:22] | We really taking this? | 我们真的接这个案子了 |
[05:25] | Here we are. | 看来是的 |
[05:26] | What do we have? | 有什么线索 |
[05:29] | I talked to Thomas Quinn’s girlfriend. | 我跟托马斯・奎恩的女友聊过 |
[05:30] | He commutes to work from Glenview, | 他在格伦维尤上班 |
[05:31] | was supposed to be on his way home. | 当时应该在回家路上 |
[05:33] | According to Metra, he’s got a monthly pass. | 地铁公司说他两年来一直买 |
[05:35] | For the same two years, it’s been the same routine. | 同一线路的月票 |
[05:38] | There’s no witnesses, no cams. | 现场没有目击者 没有摄像头 |
[05:40] | Think he was attacked walking to Union Station, | 我觉得他是在走去联合车站的路上被袭击的 |
[05:42] | probably didn’t see it coming. | 可能没料到会被袭击 |
[05:44] | It looks like he tried to drag himself, | 他看着像在努力挪动身躯 |
[05:45] | maybe tried to stop the bleeding, | 也许是想止血 |
[05:47] | but he didn’t pack it with anything. | 但他没用任何东西包扎伤口 |
[05:49] | So the pain’s pretty bad. It is hard to think straight. | 可见疼痛非常剧烈 无法冷静思考 |
[05:52] | So Chief O’Neal’s been feeding us a line | 所以奥尼尔局长一直跟我们说 |
[05:54] | about this Quinn being a friend of the blue. | 奎恩是警察的朋友 |
[05:56] | Yeah, that’s a shock. | 嗯 令人意外 |
[05:57] | Well, that was my guy Kiesel from the Hall. | 我在市政厅的哥们基泽尔说 |
[06:00] | Didn’t know Quinn. | 不认识奎恩 |
[06:01] | Had to dig deep to find the guy donated something | 费了很大的劲才查到这家伙去年给 |
[06:03] | like two boxes of burgers to the FOP picnic last year. | 警察兄弟会野餐捐了两箱汉堡之类的东西 |
[06:06] | Well, Tom Quinn still deserves justice. | 还是应该有人为汤姆・奎恩伸张正义 |
[06:08] | So what else do we have on this? | 还有什么别的线索吗 |
[06:10] | I might have something. | 我可能有发现 |
[06:11] | These photos were just sent over | 助理检察官的调查员刚刚送来了 |
[06:13] | from the ASA investigator. | 这些照片 |
[06:14] | He’s been on scene all morning. | 他在现场查了一上午 |
[06:16] | – Check out this gray Sentra. – Okay. | -看看这辆灰色森特拉 -好 |
[06:18] | Last night, it was parked on Madison | 昨晚它停在麦迪逊街 |
[06:19] | just down the block from the body. | 离尸体只有一个路口 |
[06:21] | This morning, all the other cars | 今天早上 所有车都开走了 |
[06:23] | were gone except that Sentra. | 只剩下这辆森特拉 |
[06:25] | It was towed and ticketed an hour ago, | 它一小时前被拖走并开了罚单 |
[06:26] | and it came back hot. | 结果发现车是被偷的 |
[06:27] | So it could be our offender. | 所以可能是我们的袭击者 |
[06:28] | You and Kev check it out. | 你和凯文去查清楚 |
[06:30] | Sure. | 好 |
[06:31] | Hailey, I put you in for five vacation days. | 海莉 我放你五天假 |
[06:34] | How you spend those days, that’s up to you. | 这五天怎么过 你自己定 |
[06:37] | Okay, I’ll find something. | 好 我会有发现的 |
[06:44] | I found a key fob on the floor mat. | 我在脚垫上发现一个钥匙包 |
[06:45] | I tried to start her up, | 我试着发动它 |
[06:46] | but looks like the head gasket’s blown. | 但看着好像气缸垫坏了 |
[06:48] | Trust me, this car wasn’t going anywhere. | 相信我 这辆车哪都去不了 |
[06:50] | Yeah, you got that fob? | 嗯 钥匙包在你那 |
[06:52] | There you go. | 给你 |
[06:54] | Hey, you guys need anything else? | 你们还有什么需要吗 |
[06:56] | It’s a pancake morning, huge wreck on Lower Wacker. | 今天是煎饼日 下瓦克街排了长队 |
[06:56] | 基督教传统节日 | |
[06:57] | No, we all good, big dog. Appreciate you. | 没了 哥们 谢谢 |
[07:02] | – Yo, Osh– – Yeah? | -哥们 嘿 -怎么了 |
[07:04] | What’s up with that Caprice? You still got it? | 那辆雪佛兰怎么样了 你还在开吗 |
[07:05] | – Yeah. – What’s that, ’84, ’85? | -对 -是哪年的车 84年 85年 |
[07:08] | ’84, bro. | 84年 兄弟 |
[07:09] | It’s at the shop right now getting a new transmission. | 现在在店里换新变速器 |
[07:12] | Pretty clean. | 很干净 |
[07:14] | New transmission? | 新变速器 |
[07:15] | How are you getting to work then? | 那你怎么上班 |
[07:18] | My ma drives me. | 我妈开车送我 |
[07:20] | Your mama drive? | 你妈送你 |
[07:22] | Pop the trunk. | 开后备箱 |
[07:30] | There we go. | 有发现了 |
[07:32] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[07:33] | Sentra landed at our impound. | 这辆森特拉被我们扣了 |
[07:35] | Techs all over it right now, | 技术人员正在做全面检查 |
[07:36] | scrubbing it for DNA and prints. | 提取DNA和指纹 |
[07:38] | That duct tape? | 那是管道胶带吗 |
[07:39] | Yep, Quinn must have been bound and gagged inside. | 对 奎恩一定被绑住塞在里面了 |
[07:42] | So we’re thinking that the offender | 所以袭击者当时应该是在 |
[07:43] | was driving him somewhere. | 开车把他运去某地 |
[07:44] | Car conks out on Madison, so he panics, | 车在麦迪逊街抛锚了 他慌了 |
[07:46] | kills him right there in the alley, stages it as a robbery. | 就在附近的巷子里杀了他 伪装成抢劫 |
[07:49] | I just got off with CPIC. | 我刚从公共信息中心出来 |
[07:50] | They got into the Sentra’s GPS. | 他们进入了那辆森特拉的卫星定位系统 |
[07:52] | A day before Quinn’s murder, the car, | 就在奎恩被杀的前一天 这辆车 |
[07:54] | it was sitting outside Quinn’s house. | 就停在奎恩家外面 |
[07:56] | The killer was stalking him. | 杀手在跟踪他 |
[07:57] | Yeah, so the car left Quinn’s house, | 对 这辆车离开奎恩家以后 |
[08:00] | it drove to an industrial area in Archer Heights, | 开到了阿彻高地的一个工业区 |
[08:02] | and it stayed parked there until an hour | 谋杀奎恩前在那里停了 |
[08:03] | before Quinn’s murder. | 一小时 |
[08:04] | Grab Adam, see what you can find. | 找亚当一起去看看有什么发现 |
[08:06] | Yep. | 好 |
[08:07] | – All right. – You get anything? | -好了 -有发现吗 |
[08:10] | Yeah, security guard said he saw the Sentra pull in, | 有 保安说他看到一辆森特拉开进来 |
[08:13] | park, tall white guy got out, | 停车 有位高个子白人男性下车 |
[08:15] | started walking down this dirt road carrying | 拿着一束鲜艳的紫花沿着这条 |
[08:16] | bright purple flowers. | 土路走了 |
[08:19] | Purple flowers? | 紫花 |
[08:20] | I don’t know. That’s what the man said. | 我也不知道 他就是这么说的 |
[08:40] | I got your purple flowers | 我找到你说的紫花了 |
[08:43] | and something else. | 还有别的东西 |
[08:49] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是什么 |
[08:52] | I don’t know, it’s a memorial | 不知道 是纪念什么还是 |
[08:54] | or a shrine or something. | 神龛之类的东西 |
[08:56] | Well, whatever it is, it’s creepy as hell. | 好吧 不管是什么 都让人毛骨悚然 |
[09:08] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[09:13] | Has the sewer cover been moved? | 这个窨井盖被移动过吗 |
[09:15] | It’s not actually a sewer. | 这其实不是下水道 |
[09:17] | I worked DTO down here. | 我查毒品交易组织时下去过 |
[09:20] | It’s a maintenance tunnel for the old cable car line. | 这是旧缆车线路的维护隧道 |
[09:23] | It’s been sealed off for years. | 已经封掉好多年了 |
[09:26] | More flowers. | 还有花 |
[09:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:59] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[10:10] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[10:12] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[10:17] | Look at this. | 看这里 |
[10:18] | You got the exact same stomach wounds, same amount. | 他有完全相同的腹部伤口 数量也一样 |
[10:39] | It’s just like Quinn. | 就像奎恩 |
[10:48] | Patrol searched a good half mile of tunnel. | 巡警在隧道里搜索了整整800米 |
[10:50] | No sign of an offender or any more bodies. | 没有发现罪犯或其他尸体 |
[10:54] | We get any ID on him? | 查到他的身份了吗 |
[10:56] | This is Gary Dunn. | 他叫加里・邓恩 |
[10:58] | ID’d thanks to his marine tattoo right there. | 我们通过海军纹身识别了他的身份 |
[11:01] | Served two tours in Iraq as a computer specialist. | 他作为电脑专家在伊拉克服役了两次 |
[11:03] | Then he worked for a tech company on LaSalle. | 然后他在拉萨尔的一家科技公司工作 |
[11:05] | Lived in Lake Forest. | 住在森林湖 |
[11:06] | His wife reported him missing three weeks ago. | 他妻子三周前报警说他失踪了 |
[11:08] | Left for work, never came home. | 他去上班以后再也没回家 |
[11:10] | Am I looking at sutures? | 他身上是缝合线吗 |
[11:11] | Yeah, it looks like he was stitched up, stabbed again. | 是的 看起来他是伤口被缝合后又被捅了 |
[11:14] | We found stitch thread on the other two as well. | 我们在另外两具尸体上也发现了缝合线 |
[11:17] | Hunter kept them alive, watched them suffer. | 杀手让他们活着 看着他们受苦 |
[11:20] | Okay, see if DNA pops. | 好 看是否有DNA吻合 |
[11:22] | Try to find a nexus. | 试着找到死者间的联系 |
[11:25] | We got a serial killer. | 这是个连环杀手 |
[11:37] | No, no, please, I have a daughter! | 不 不要 求你了 我还有个女儿 |
[11:44] | Kim, let’s go. | 金 咱们走 |
[11:46] | Yeah, yeah, okay. | 好 好 走吧 |
[11:50] | You gotta get Makayla. | 你得去接玛凯拉 |
[11:51] | I’ll change out, meet you back, we can swap. | 我去换衣服 回家见 我们可以换班 |
[11:55] | All right, sounds good. | 好吧 听起来不错 |
[12:05] | Please, I have a daughter. | 求你了 我还有个女儿 |
[12:17] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[12:21] | Mom, can I have one of the yogurts | 妈妈 我能喝一个 |
[12:23] | with the candies in them? | 有糖果的酸奶吗 |
[12:26] | Mom, are you there? | 妈妈 你在吗 |
[12:28] | Can I have one of the yogurts with the candies? | 我能喝一个有糖果的酸奶吗 |
[12:31] | No, no, please, I have a daughter. | 不 不要 求你了 我还有个女儿 |
[12:35] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[12:36] | Yeah, yes. | 我在 |
[12:37] | Just give me a second. | 等一下 |
[12:44] | All right, so the M.E. ID’d our tunnel victims. | 法医确认了隧道受害者的身份 |
[12:47] | This is Lisa Zhou. | 这是丽莎・周 |
[12:48] | Lisa Zhou was an investment banker. | 丽莎・周是一位投资银行家 |
[12:50] | She lived with her partner in Deerfield. | 她和她的伴侣住在迪尔菲尔德 |
[12:52] | Her partner reported her missing two years ago | 她的伴侣两年前报警说她失踪了 |
[12:54] | because Lisa never came home from work. | 因为丽莎下班后没回家 |
[12:56] | This is Leo Santosa, hit off of dental records. | 这是利奥・桑托萨 从牙科记录上找到的 |
[12:59] | He was the CEO of a tech company. | 他是一家科技公司的首席执行官 |
[13:01] | Married, three kids, lived in a mansion in Glencoe. | 已婚 有三个孩子 住在葛兰克的豪宅里 |
[13:05] | Leo was last seen at work | 利奥最后被人看见 |
[13:07] | taking the elevator to the parking garage. | 是在上班的时候乘电梯去停车场 |
[13:09] | He never made it to his car. | 他没能上自己的车 |
[13:10] | Right, and of our three victims, | 没错 而且在三名死者中 |
[13:11] | Lisa more than likely died first. | 丽莎很可能是最先死亡的 |
[13:12] | The M.E. Reported that to be about two years ago. | 法医报告说她的死亡时间大概是在两年前 |
[13:14] | All right, and Leo Santosa was a year ago, | 而利奥・桑托萨是一年前 |
[13:16] | Gary Dunn three weeks ago, | 加里・邓恩是三周前 |
[13:18] | and Thomas Quinn yesterday. | 托马斯・奎恩是昨天 |
[13:20] | Offender’s escalating, what else? | 罪犯的威胁在升级 还有什么线索 |
[13:22] | All the victims were wealthy one percenters. | 所有的受害者都是富人 |
[13:24] | They were picked up alone, at night, on their way home. | 他们都是晚上独自在回家的路上被抓走的 |
[13:28] | I touched based with the local FBI office. | 我和当地联邦调查局办公室联系过 |
[13:30] | A profiler on serial killers, | 一位连环杀手的分析师 |
[13:32] | he emphasized that there’s four types. | 强调连环杀手有四种类型 |
[13:34] | You have the visionary, likely or mentally ill, | 可能有幻想 可能有精神疾病 |
[13:37] | Son of Sam variety; | 萨姆之子这类的 |
[13:38] | 电影《萨姆之子》主人公 受邪教影响而持枪靠近人群并向他们射击 | |
[13:39] | the hedonist, who’s sexually driven– | 性欲型的享乐主义者 |
[13:41] | Mm-hmm, and the M.E. Did say that none of these murders | 法医说过这些谋杀案 |
[13:43] | had sexual components. | 都和性无关 |
[13:45] | Okay, so that means we’re closer | 那好 这意味着凶手 |
[13:46] | to power control killer, | 更像是权力控制型杀手 |
[13:48] | someone who gets off on dominating, | 以支配他人为乐 |
[13:49] | or a mission killer, | 或是一个以特定群体 |
[13:50] | someone who’s targeting a specific group. | 为目标的任务型杀手 |
[13:52] | All our victims were one percenters. | 我们的受害者都是有钱人 |
[13:54] | All right, so offender’s targeting | 好了 那么罪犯是出于某种原因 |
[13:56] | the rich for some reason. | 以富人为目标 |
[13:58] | We find the why, it’ll get us to the who. | 只要找到原因 就能找到凶手 |
[14:00] | Talk to their families, loved ones. | 跟他们的家人 爱人了解情况 |
[14:03] | Get every detail you can about them. | 查清受害者的所有信息 |
[14:06] | Gary was nervous, like he knew something was wrong. | 加里很紧张 好像他知道出事了一样 |
[14:11] | He thought he was being followed. | 他觉得自己被跟踪了 |
[14:12] | It was–for two months before he died, I– | 在他死前的两个月 我 |
[14:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:22] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[14:25] | Gary told me that it was all connected, | 加里说那些事情都是有关联的 |
[14:27] | but I didn’t believe him. | 但我没有相信 |
[14:29] | What was connected? | 什么关联 |
[14:31] | The break-in. | 非法闯入 |
[14:32] | Nothing was stolen except my necklace, | 除了我的项链什么都没被偷 |
[14:34] | this cheap stainless steel thing. | 还是个不锈钢的便宜货 |
[14:37] | But it was so bizarre. | 但这太奇怪了 |
[14:40] | The guy took Lisa’s grandmother’s necklace, | 那家伙拿走了丽莎祖母的项链 |
[14:42] | a costume thing. | 扮装用的 |
[14:43] | I mean, I’m not trying to impress, | 我不是想炫耀 |
[14:45] | but she had 200 grand worth of jewelry. | 但她有价值二十万的珠宝 |
[14:48] | None of it was touched. | 但凶手碰都没碰 |
[14:49] | Anything else? | 还有其他要说的吗 |
[14:50] | Anything out of the ordinary? | 还有什么不寻常的吗 |
[14:52] | Yeah, a window was left open. | 有 有一扇窗户开着 |
[14:54] | Like, all the way open. | 敞开着 |
[14:56] | But the guy didn’t even break in through there. | 但那家伙根本没从那里闯进来 |
[14:58] | He forced his way in through the back. | 他从后面强行闯入 |
[14:59] | It was like he wanted us to know he had been there. | 好像他想让我们知道他去过那里 |
[15:02] | This is where he ran. | 这里就是他逃跑的路径 |
[15:04] | He hopped the fence here. | 他跳过了这里的栅栏 |
[15:05] | And that’s where the police found the glove. | 警察就是在那里发现了手套 |
[15:09] | The glove? | 手套 |
[15:11] | Yeah, our dog sleeps outside. | 是的 我们的狗睡在外面 |
[15:13] | He must have chased him. | 它一定去追过他 |
[15:15] | We heard the barking. | 我们听到了犬吠声 |
[15:16] | The burglar dropped a glove? | 强盗掉了一只手套 |
[15:18] | Did the police take it? | 警察拿走了吗 |
[15:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:23] | 受害者 | |
[15:26] | I got a name, Tyler Jerome Hansen. | 我查到名字了 泰勒・杰罗姆・汉森 |
[15:28] | All right, talk to me. | 好 说说看 |
[15:30] | The glove left behind at the Gary Dunn burglary. | 加里・邓恩入室盗窃案中落下的那只手套 |
[15:32] | Local cops never processed it | 当地警察从来没检查过 |
[15:34] | ’cause they didn’t think anything was there. | 因为他们觉得查不出什么东西 |
[15:35] | Our techs found a tiny hair inside | 我们的技术人员在里面找到了一根毛发 |
[15:36] | and got a hit with CODIS. | 在联合DNA索引中匹配上了 |
[15:38] | Yeah, Tyler Jerome Hansen, 32, 6’2″. | 对 泰勒・杰罗姆・汉森 32岁 1米88 |
[15:40] | 泰勒・杰罗姆・汉森 | |
[15:41] | He’s got a wife, kids, contractor. | 他有妻子儿女 是个承包商 |
[15:44] | Boy’s got a sheet, agg battery. | 他有犯罪前科 恶性斗殴 |
[15:45] | Two years ago, he got into a bar fight, | 两年前 他在酒吧里打了一架 |
[15:47] | put somebody in the hospital for a month. | 把人打进医院躺了一个月 |
[15:49] | LKA’s a house up in Belmont. | 最后已知住址是贝尔蒙特高地的房子 |
[15:50] | All right, I’ll get Trudy to crack off a warrant. | 好 我去让特鲁迪申请一份逮捕令 |
[15:52] | – Hit it. – Let’s go. | -抓住他 -走吧 |
[16:12] | – There he is. – Got eyes on Hansen. | -他在那 -看到汉森了 |
[16:16] | He’s moving to the back of the house, towards you. | 他正在朝房子后面走 你们那个方向 |
[16:18] | Wife’s inside too. | 妻子也在家 |
[16:20] | Tyler’s coming out. | 泰勒要出来了 |
[16:26] | Tyler Hansen. | 泰勒・汉森 |
[16:27] | Chicago PD, turn around. Put your hands up. | 芝加哥警署 转过身去 举起手来 |
[16:29] | – What? – Hands up. | -什么 -举起手来 |
[16:30] | Turn around. Put your hands up now. | 转过身去 举起手来 |
[16:31] | – Turn around. Turn around! – What’s going on? | -转过身去 转过身去 -怎么回事 |
[16:33] | – What’s happening? – Ma’am, stay back. | -发生什么事了 -夫人 清退后 |
[16:34] | What are you doing? What’s going on? | 你们在干什么 怎么回事 |
[16:36] | I will put you in cuffs. I will put you in cuffs! | 我要把你铐起来 我要把你铐起来 |
[16:37] | I said stop! | 我说了退后 |
[16:40] | – What’s going on? – Stay back. | -怎么回事 -退后 |
[16:42] | Tyler, Tyler! | 泰勒 泰勒 |
[16:48] | You think I killed them? | 你觉得我杀了他们 |
[16:50] | What? This is insane. | 什么 这太疯狂了 |
[16:53] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[16:55] | Well, that’s Gary Dunn. | 这是加里・邓恩 |
[16:57] | He was a war hero. | 他是个战争英雄 |
[16:59] | You ever met him? | 你见过他吗 |
[17:00] | No. | 没有 |
[17:02] | Been to his house? | 去过他家吗 |
[17:03] | Why would I go to his house if I never met the man? | 我都没见过他 为什么要去他家 |
[17:05] | See, that’s where we got a problem. | 明白了 那我们就有麻烦了 |
[17:08] | We know the murderer of Gary Dunn broke into his house, | 我们知道杀死加里・邓恩的人闯进了他家 |
[17:11] | dropped that glove on the way out. | 出去的时候落下了这只手套 |
[17:13] | What’s that got to do with me? | 这和我有什么关系 |
[17:14] | We found your DNA in that glove. | 我们在手套里发现了你的DNA |
[17:21] | No, no, it’s impossible. | 不 不 这不可能 |
[17:25] | The science doesn’t lie. | 科技不会撒谎 |
[17:26] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[17:28] | This is your one chance for us to help you. | 你只有这一次机会让我们帮你 |
[17:31] | Three murders, kidnapping, torture. | 三场谋杀 绑架 虐待 |
[17:34] | Let me tell you something, the Feds, | 我告诉你 联邦探员们 |
[17:35] | they would love to take this case. | 他们很乐意接这种案子 |
[17:39] | We give it to them, | 如果我们转交给他们 |
[17:41] | you’re talking about a needle in your arm, you understand? | 你就很难活着出去了 懂吗 |
[17:46] | Or you talk to us and you live. | 或者你跟我们交代 你就能活下来 |
[17:49] | It’s your call. | 由你决定 |
[17:53] | – When? – When what? | -什么时候 -什么 |
[17:57] | When did these murders happen? | 这些谋杀是什么时候发生的 |
[17:58] | From 2019 to 2021, I was living in St. Louis. | 2019年到2021年 我住在圣路易斯 |
[18:03] | I swear on my parents’ grave I had nothing to do with this. | 我以已逝的父母发誓 我和这没关系 |
[18:08] | I’m not this. I’m not a killer. | 我不干这种事 我不是个杀人犯 |
[18:10] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[18:15] | Everything Hansen said checks out. | 汉森说的是都核实了 |
[18:17] | He lived in St. Louis during two of the murders. | 其中两起谋杀案发生时 他住在圣路易斯 |
[18:19] | It’s only a five-hour drive. | 只是五个小时的车程 |
[18:20] | So it’s still possible. What else? | 所以还是有可能 还有什么 |
[18:23] | I got two years of Hansen’s phone records, | 我调取了汉森两年的电话记录 |
[18:25] | no calls to any of his victims. | 没有打给任何一个受害者的电话 |
[18:26] | And we know our offender stalked his victims. | 我们知道嫌犯跟踪过受害者 |
[18:28] | That’s why it’s not really adding up, Sarge. | 所以这说不通 警长 |
[18:30] | I also dug into the agg assault charge. | 我还深究了恶性斗殴的指控 |
[18:33] | Some drunk ran up on Tyler’s wife in a sports bar, | 有个醉鬼在体育酒吧里缠上了泰勒的妻子 |
[18:35] | so he tattooed that drunk’s face | 所以他把弗兰克・托马斯 |
[18:37] | with an autographed Frank Thomas bat. | 亲笔签名的球棒砸在了醉鬼的脸上 |
[18:39] | Good choice. Lifetime .301 hitter. | 选得不错 名人堂击球手 |
[18:41] | Hansen’s got an active social life, family, steady job. | 汉森积极社交 他有家庭和稳定的工作 |
[18:45] | He doesn’t fit our profile. | 他和我们的分析不符 |
[18:47] | Hank, your offender spend the night? | 汉克 你的嫌疑人在这里过夜吗 |
[18:48] | We’re 24 in, why? | 扣留了24小时 怎么了 |
[18:50] | There was a burglary in Burlington last night, | 昨晚伯林顿发生了一起入室盗窃 |
[18:52] | a Keith and Linda Moore. | 基斯和琳达・摩尔 |
[18:54] | Burglar entered the back door | 窃贼从后门进入 |
[18:55] | but kept a window open as if to tell them he was there. | 但把窗户敞开着 好像在告诉他们他去过那 |
[18:58] | – They work in the city? – Wife does. | -他们在城里工作吗 -妻子是的 |
[18:59] | Commutes every day. | 每天都要往返通勤 |
[19:00] | All right, offender may be on them right now. | 好 嫌犯可能现在盯上他们了 |
[19:02] | So let’s split up and find the Moores. | 所以我们分头去找摩尔夫妇 |
[19:04] | Just keep your eyes open. | 保持警惕 |
[19:06] | Play it smart. | 随机应变 |
[19:12] | – Keith Moore? – Yeah. | -基斯・摩尔 -是的 |
[19:14] | I’m Officer Burgess. This is Officer Ruzek. | 我是伯吉斯警官 他是鲁塞克警官 |
[19:15] | Thanks for coming so quickly. | 感谢你这么快过来 |
[19:17] | Yeah, what the hell is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[19:18] | Keith, we think that the man that robbed your house | 基斯 我们认为在你们家行窃的人 |
[19:20] | might be targeting your wife. | 可能盯上了你的妻子 |
[19:21] | Targeting my wife? | 盯上了我的妻子 |
[19:23] | We’ve got officers going to her. | 我们派警官去找她了 |
[19:24] | Is she still at work? She’s not answering her phone. | 她正在上班吗 她没有接电话 |
[19:26] | She turns it on when she’s coming home. | 她回到家就会打开手机 |
[19:27] | She’s probably coming home right now. | 她可能正在回家的路上 |
[19:28] | Okay, has she mentioned anything weird happening | 好 过去一个月她是否提过 |
[19:31] | in the last month, somebody following her, | 什么奇怪的事吗 有人跟踪她 |
[19:32] | anything like that? | 诸如此类 |
[19:33] | She saw a guy in a hoodie twice outside of our house, | 她看到一个穿帽衫的男人两次出现在我们房外 |
[19:36] | staring, tall white guy. | 很显眼 高个子白男 |
[19:39] | Keith, I need you to call Linda right now | 基斯 我需要你现在就打给琳达 |
[19:40] | and put her on the line with me. | 让她和我通话 |
[19:42] | Don’t ask questions. Just call her. | 别问问题 打给她就行 |
[19:46] | – How does she commute? – Drives. | -她怎么通勤 -开车 |
[19:47] | She got a parking garage? | 她有停车场吗 |
[19:48] | Addison and Weston, why? | 艾迪生街和威斯顿街交口处 怎么了 |
[19:50] | What’s going–hey, are you okay, honey? | 出什么事…你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[19:52] | Look, I got these Chicago police officers here. | 听着 我这边有几位芝加哥警署的警官 |
[19:54] | They want to talk to you. | 他们想跟你聊聊 |
[19:56] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[19:58] | Linda, hi, I’m Officer Kim Burgess | 琳达 你好 我是芝加哥警署的 |
[19:59] | with the Chicago PD. | 金・伯吉斯警官 |
[20:00] | Where are you now exactly? | 你现在具体在哪里 |
[20:03] | – Parking garage, top floor. – All right. | -多层停车场的顶层 -行 |
[20:05] | Okay, good, Linda, what I need you to do… | 好的 很好 琳达 我需要你… |
[20:07] | Kev, where are you at? | 凯文 你在哪里 |
[20:08] | I’m going west on Roscoe. | 我在科内利亚大道向西行驶 |
[20:09] | Good, you’re close. | 很好 你离得挺近 |
[20:10] | All right, she’s at a parking garage, | 好吧 她在艾迪生街和西街路口的 |
[20:11] | Addison and Western, top floor, BMW, | 多层停车场顶层 宝马车 |
[20:13] | make some noise going in, okay? | 进去时拉响警笛 好吗 |
[20:20] | You in your car yet, Linda? | 你还在车里吗 琳达 |
[20:21] | He’s just a few blocks away. It’s gonna be fine. | 他就在几个街区外 会没事的 |
[20:22] | Just let me know when you are. | 如果你还在车里请告诉我一声 |
[20:23] | We’ve got officers two blocks away. | 我们的警官就在两个街区外 |
[20:24] | You should hear their sirens any second. | 你应该很快会听到他们的警笛声 |
[20:32] | Good. That’s us. That’s us. Don’t worry about it. | 很好 是我们 那是我们 别担心 |
[20:34] | It’ll be all right. | 会没事的 |
[20:35] | – Baby? – Linda, what’s going on? | -亲爱的 -琳达 出什么事了 |
[20:36] | Linda, can you hear me? | 琳达 你能听到我说话吗 |
[20:37] | Linda, Linda, can you hear my voice? | 琳达 琳达 我说话你听得到吗 |
[20:39] | I need you to fight. | 请反抗一下 |
[20:40] | Okay, we have officers almost there. | 好吗 我们的警官就快到了 |
[20:41] | Can you fight? | 你能反抗一下吗 |
[20:42] | Linda, Linda, can you hear me? | 琳达 琳达 你能听到我说话吗 |
[20:44] | Kev, where are you at? | 凯文 你们在哪里 |
[20:45] | We just got here. We got three floors to go. | 我们刚到 还差三层就到顶楼了 |
[20:47] | Okay, we think it’s going down right now. | 好吧 我们认为罪犯正在实施犯罪 |
[20:49] | He’s got to be there. | 他一定在那里 |
[20:55] | – That driver, that driver. – I see him, go. | -司机 那个司机 -我看到他了 快去 |
[20:58] | Go upstairs and see if she’s still there. | 去楼上 看看她是否还在那里 |
[21:00] | I got it. | 明白 |
[21:10] | 50-21 David, I got a partial plate | D5021 有辆奔驰C级轿跑车 |
[21:12] | on a Mercedes C-Class 33 John Paul | 看到的部分车牌号为33JP |
[21:14] | fleeing towards Western and Addison. | 朝艾迪生街和西街路口方向逃走 |
[21:20] | I got it! I see the car! | 我到了 我看到那辆车 |
[21:31] | Hey, Chicago PD. I need y’all to move. | 芝加哥警署 请都让开 |
[21:34] | 50-21 David, I lost eyes on the Mercedes. | D5021 我跟丢了那辆奔驰 |
[21:36] | I repeat, I do not have eyes on the Mercedes. | 重复一遍 我跟丢了那辆奔驰 |
[21:38] | I need some cars out here. | 请求外围车辆支援 |
[21:39] | 50-21 Ocean, car’s bona fide, I see blood. | 5021O 车辆确认 我看到有血 |
[21:42] | Driver just abducted a female victim. | 司机刚刚绑架了一名女性受害者 |
[21:43] | We need cars now. | 我们需要车辆支援 |
[21:48] | Security footage confirmed a masked offender | 监控录像证实一位蒙面劫匪 |
[21:50] | jumped Linda Moore, pushed her in his trunk. | 袭击了琳达・摩尔 并把她塞进了他的后备箱 |
[21:53] | Got the plate BOLOs out. | 对该车牌发出通缉令 |
[21:54] | All right, get a community alert, | 好吧 发布社区警报 |
[21:55] | and I want a CLEAR alert on Linda Moore right now. | 我现在就要一份关于琳达・摩尔的明确警报 |
[21:58] | Hey, CPIC’s got it. | 公共信息中心有发现 |
[21:59] | CTA cam caught the Benz idling at a red light. | 交管局摄像头拍摄到该奔驰车等红灯时 |
[22:02] | Offender took off his mask. | 劫匪脱下了面罩 |
[22:03] | We got a hit on facial rec. | 通过面部识别我们找到了此人 |
[22:05] | Offender’s name is Mark Hansen. | 劫匪名叫马克・汉森 |
[22:06] | – Hansen? – Tyler Hansen’s older brother. | -汉森吗 -泰勒・汉森的哥哥 |
[22:08] | It explains the gloves. Must have used his brother’s. | 这就解释了手套的事 他一定是戴过他弟的手套 |
[22:10] | Adam, run him through Lexis. | 亚当 在系统里查一下他 |
[22:12] | I’m already on it. | 已经在查了 |
[22:13] | Okay, Mark Hansen, 34, not married, | 好吧 马克・汉森 34岁 未婚 |
[22:13] | 马克・汉森 | |
[22:15] | lives alone in a one-bedroom in Berwyn. | 独居在伯温的一间一居室里 |
[22:17] | All right, well, if he’s following a pattern, | 好吧 如果他遵循某种模式 |
[22:19] | he’s not gonna kill her right away. | 应该不会立刻杀掉她 |
[22:20] | Let’s move. | 我们行动吧 |
[22:26] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:40] | All right, move. | 行 走吧 |
[23:00] | No one here. | 这里没人 |
[23:05] | Sarge, place is empty, no sign of Linda. | 警长 房间是空的 琳达不在这里 |
[23:07] | Comb it end to end. | 仔细搜查一遍 |
[23:08] | Copy. | 收到 |
[23:15] | You understand any of this? | 你明白这是什么意思吗 |
[23:17] | No. | 不明白 |
[23:52] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[23:56] | His trophies. | 他的战利品 |
[24:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:01] | The only thing personal in this whole damn room | 这整间屋里唯一的一件私人物品 |
[24:02] | is a picture of his brother. | 就是他弟的照片 |
[24:04] | They’re close. That man knows something. | 他们关系亲密 那人知道些什么 |
[24:06] | – Send me those pictures. – Yeah. | -把这些照片发给我 -好的 |
[24:09] | None of what you’re saying makes any sense to me. | 你说的话我一句都不信 |
[24:12] | It makes sense to Mark. | 马克就是这样的人 |
[24:13] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[24:15] | My brother’s not a serial killer. | 我哥不是连环杀手 |
[24:16] | He’s not holding onto some woman, watching her bleed. | 他没有关押某个女人 看着她流血 |
[24:19] | Recognize this, Tyler? | 认出这个了吗 泰勒 |
[24:20] | It was at your brother’s apartment. | 这是在你哥公寓里发现的 |
[24:22] | And this is at the site where we found three bodies. | 这是在我们找到三具尸体的地方发现的 |
[24:29] | He studies history. | 他研究历史 |
[24:30] | He gets obsessed. | 过于痴迷了 |
[24:32] | You don’t want it to be true. | 你不希望这是真的 |
[24:34] | – It’s true. – No. | -但这就是真的 -不 |
[24:35] | And right now, there is a woman bleeding out in pain | 有个女人现在正痛苦不堪 血流不止 |
[24:38] | and fighting for her life. | 她拼命挣扎想活着 |
[24:41] | Look at me, Tyler. | 看着我 泰勒 |
[24:45] | Look at me, Tyler. | 看着我 泰勒 |
[24:50] | The same thing happened to me. | 同样的事情也曾发生在我身上 |
[24:51] | And two things kept me alive: | 有两件事让我活了下来 |
[24:54] | my kid and knowing that someone was gonna come help me. | 我的孩子 和知道有人会来帮我 |
[25:01] | Linda deserves that. | 我们理应帮助琳达 |
[25:06] | – He’s my brother. – I know. | -他是我哥 -我知道 |
[25:08] | And that woman deserves help. | 那个女人理应得到帮助 |
[25:12] | Where would he go? | 他会去哪里 |
[25:15] | Where would he take her? | 会带她去哪里 |
[25:22] | I have no-I have no idea where he’d be. | 我不… 我不知道他在哪里 |
[25:37] | I don’t know where he’d go, but I– | 不知道他会去哪里 但我… |
[25:39] | But what? | 但什么 |
[25:45] | I think I know why he’s doing it. | 我想我知道他为什么要这么做 |
[25:51] | 罪犯 马克・汉森 | |
[25:52] | According to Tyler, it’s all related | 据泰勒所说 这一切 |
[25:54] | to the ancient Greek King Lantos. | 都和古希腊国王兰托斯有关 |
[25:56] | – Okay. – It’s Mark’s why. | -好吧 -这就是马克的杀人原因 |
[25:58] | Lantos took revenge on the men that murdered his people, | 兰托斯找那些杀了他族人的人复仇 |
[26:00] | the rich elites. | 那些权贵 |
[26:01] | Then as a way to appease the gods, | 为了安抚神灵 |
[26:03] | he would build these shrines to the dead, | 他会为死者建造神殿 |
[26:06] | a way to ask for forgiveness. | 以求得宽恕 |
[26:07] | Now, Mark did his college thesis on Lantos. | 后来 马克的大学论文研究的就是兰托斯 |
[26:10] | His–his username was Lantos22. | 他的用户名是兰托斯22 |
[26:13] | I’m still not hearing the why. | 我还是没听到具体的原因 |
[26:15] | Mark’s parents were killed by a rich CEO | 马克的双亲是被一个高管害死的 |
[26:20] | who drank six dirty Martinis at a business dinner, | 那个人在商务晚宴上喝完六杯马丁尼 |
[26:23] | hopped into his Range Rover, and caused this. | 跳上了他的路虎 酿成车祸 |
[26:25] | Mark was in the back seat. He lived. | 马克那时坐在后排 他活了下来 |
[26:27] | Mark’s mom took a shard of glass to the abdomen, | 马克的妈妈腹部被一块玻璃扎中 |
[26:30] | and Mark watched her bleed out. | 马克看着她失血而亡 |
[26:32] | Let me guess, the CEO survived. | 我猜 那个高管没死 |
[26:33] | Yeah, CEO survived. | 是的 高管没死 |
[26:35] | He was drunk and it was a hit and run, | 他喝醉了 肇事逃逸 |
[26:36] | but he hired a multimillion dollar lawyer, | 但是他花了几百万雇了个律师 |
[26:39] | and the guy got two years in a country club prison. | 在乡村俱乐部的监狱里待了两年 |
[26:42] | In Mark’s mind, money killed his parents | 在马克心里 钱害死他父母 |
[26:45] | and money set the killer free. | 钱让凶手逍遥法外 |
[26:46] | So why not just go after the CEO? | 那他为什么不去找那个高管报仇 |
[26:49] | He died of pancreatic cancer two years after the crash. | 车祸两年后他得胰腺癌死了 |
[26:52] | Karma’s a bitch. | 真是报应 |
[26:53] | So Mark is haunted by his parents’ death his whole life. | 所以马克一辈子都被父母的死所困 |
[26:57] | He discovers Lantos, | 他研究兰托斯 |
[26:58] | gets an affinity for the mission to rid the world of one percenters. | 认为自己的使命是消灭世界上有钱人 |
[27:02] | And then he starts killing. | 然后他开始杀人 |
[27:03] | Okay, so why the escalation? Why now? | 好吧 为什么升级 为什么是现在 |
[27:05] | Because Lantos killed himself at 34 | 因为兰托斯34岁时 |
[27:07] | at the completion of the mission. | 完成使命后自杀了 |
[27:09] | Mark turns 34 in two weeks. | 再过两周马克就34岁了 |
[27:12] | I got a call from asset forfeiture. | 我接到资产没收处打来的电话 |
[27:14] | A credit card linked to Tyler Hansen | 泰勒・汉森名下的一张信用卡 |
[27:15] | has been used in multiple locations in Cicero | 过去三年内 包括他住在 |
[27:18] | for the past three years, including the two years | 圣路易斯的那两年 曾在西塞罗市的 |
[27:20] | he lived in Saint Louis. | 多个地方被使用过 |
[27:21] | You got that address in Cicero? | 你查到西塞罗的地址了吗 |
[27:23] | Mostly gas stations. | 大多是加油站 |
[27:24] | All right, let’s split up, hit them all. | 好的 我们分头行动 每个地方都查 |
[27:25] | Find him. | 把他找出来 |
[27:29] | Guy was a prick. | 真是个混蛋 |
[27:31] | No security cams. What’s the next location? | 没有监控 下个点在哪 |
[27:34] | Kim, you hear me? What’s the next location? Kim? | 金 你听到了吗 下个点在哪 金 |
[27:36] | Yeah, I got– just give me a second. | 好 听到…等一下 |
[27:40] | Platt, you’re on speaker with Adam. | 普拉特 我开外放 亚当在听 |
[27:42] | I put the name Lantos into every database we had. | 我把兰托斯这个名字输入我们所有的数据库 |
[27:45] | The county clerk sent over property deeds. | 县里的人把房产数据发过来 |
[27:48] | 库克县 建筑与开发数据 | |
[27:48] | There’s an LLC called Lantos that owns property | 有家公司叫兰托斯 名下有一处房产 |
[27:51] | in Cicero, 1268 South 50th. | 在西塞罗 南五十街1268号 |
[27:54] | How’s a city employee pay for that? | 一个城市雇员怎么买得起那房子 |
[27:55] | He didn’t. | 不是他买的 |
[27:56] | It was his father’s property from way back. | 是他父亲之前留下的房子 |
[27:58] | – Mark inherited it. – Well, we’re five blocks out. | -马克继承的 -我们离那里有五个街区 |
[27:59] | We’ve got it. | 我们去 |
[28:14] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[28:15] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[28:17] | I don’t have my gun. | 我没带枪 |
[28:19] | Back in the car. | 回车上去 |
[28:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:24] | I must have left it in the gun safe | 我一定是把枪放进 |
[28:26] | outside the interview room. I don’t know. | 审讯室外面的保险柜里了 我不知道 |
[28:28] | I don’t know. I was rushing around. | 我不知道 我一直跑来跑去 |
[28:29] | Okay, I made the same mistake. | 好了 我也犯过同样的错误 |
[28:30] | Happened to my old man once a week. | 我老爸每个礼拜都会忘一次 |
[28:32] | – It doesn’t happen to me. – I know. | -我不会这样 -我知道 |
[28:34] | You’re gonna hang back. | 你留在外面 |
[28:35] | I–God no, you–please, you cannot go in alone. | 不 拜托 你不能一个人进去 |
[28:37] | You’re not going in naked. | 你不能空手进去 |
[28:38] | And we can’t wait if she’s in there. | 如果她在里面我们也等不了 |
[28:40] | – Right. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[28:41] | Hang back. It’s all right. | 留在外面 没事的 |
[31:02] | Jesus, Kim. What are you doing here? | 天啊 金 你怎么进来了 |
[31:05] | I heard a gunshot. | 我听到枪声 |
[31:06] | I had to shoot the lock. All right, got it? | 我要把锁打开 好了 你来 |
[31:11] | 5021I 50-21 Ida. | |
[31:12] | Hi, Linda. | 你好 琳达 |
[31:14] | It’s the PD, okay? You’re gonna be okay. | 我是警察 好吗 你会没事的 |
[31:16] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会把你救出去 |
[31:17] | It hurts. | 好痛 |
[31:19] | – It hurts. – I know. | -好痛 -我知道 |
[31:20] | I’ve got you, okay? | 我会帮你 好吗 |
[31:21] | Okay, you’re doing so good. | 好的 你做得很好 |
[31:25] | You’re being so strong. | 你很坚强 |
[31:27] | Take your hands. | 双手放过来 |
[31:29] | I need you press as hard as you can. | 用力压住 |
[31:32] | Can you listen to my voice? | 你听得到我的声音吗 |
[31:33] | Listen, okay? | 听着 好吗 |
[31:35] | You don’t have to be scared anymore. | 你不用再害怕 |
[31:37] | Because you’re not alone, okay? | 因为你不是一个人 好吗 |
[31:40] | You’re not alone. We’re here with you. | 你不是一个人 我们和你在一起 |
[31:52] | – Stay with her. – Yep. | -你留下来陪她 -好的 |
[31:58] | Linda, I need you to be so quiet. | 琳达 我要你保持安静 |
[32:01] | Just be quiet a little longer, okay? | 再安静一会儿 好吗 |
[32:04] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[32:07] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:08] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[32:10] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[32:14] | I’m with you. | 我陪着你 |
[32:33] | Chicago PD, drop the gun, Mark. | 芝加哥警署 放下枪 马克 |
[32:38] | There ain’t no way out. It’s over. | 你跑不了了 都结束了 |
[32:40] | Did you go downstairs? | 你到楼下去了吗 |
[32:42] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[32:44] | Is who dead, Mark? | 谁死了 马克 |
[32:46] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[32:48] | Is that her blood on your hands? | 你手上是她的血吗 |
[32:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:52] | You found her. | 你找到她了 |
[32:55] | You find her in time? Or is she dead now? | 你是及时找到她的吗 还是她已经死了 |
[32:57] | Oh, she’s dead. | 她死了 |
[33:01] | So you can drop the gun. | 所以你可以放下枪了 |
[33:03] | Come on. | 放下吧 |
[33:19] | Kim, I’m good. | 金 我没事 |
[33:24] | OK. | 没事 |
[33:26] | Linda all right? | 琳达还好吗 |
[33:27] | Yeah, we’re okay. | 对 我们没事 |
[33:28] | Get me those paramedics. | 叫急救员来 |
[33:31] | No, you liar. | 不 你个骗子 |
[33:33] | You liar. | 骗子 |
[33:34] | You’re under arrest for the abduction | 你因绑架并杀害托马斯・奎恩 |
[33:36] | and murder of Thomas Quinn, Leo Santosa… | 利奥・桑托萨而被捕 |
[33:40] | Hey, you’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[33:50] | I’m gonna finish sorting out the paperwork, | 我得整理一下报告 |
[33:53] | and then I’m gonna head out, all right? | 然后我就走 好吗 |
[33:55] | Hey, Kim, one sec, okay? | 金 聊两句行吗 |
[33:56] | Yeah, what’s up? | 行 什么事 |
[33:58] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我出什么事了 |
[34:00] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[34:03] | What? | 什么 |
[34:05] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[34:09] | Kim, I know we don’t talk about it much, | 金 我知道我们不怎么聊这些 |
[34:10] | what happened to you when you were shot, | 关于你中枪时发生了什么 |
[34:12] | you know, when you were alone fighting for your life. | 那时你独自一人努力活下去的事 |
[34:16] | But this case, you know, what happened to these victims, | 不过在这个案子里 这些受害者的遭遇 |
[34:18] | how they died, I can understand– | 他们怎么死的 我能理解 |
[34:19] | No, stop. | 不 别说了 |
[34:21] | No. | 不 |
[34:24] | I don’t know why I forgot my gun. | 我不知道我为什么会忘了带枪 |
[34:26] | I just forgot it. But it’s not gonna happen– | 我就是忘了 不过这不会再次发生… |
[34:27] | I’m not just talking about the gun. | 我不是在说枪的事 |
[34:29] | I dealt with the shooting when it happened. | 那时我已经处理好开枪的事了 |
[34:30] | – I did. I dealt with it. – You had to. I know you did. | -我处理好了 -必须的 我知道你处理好了 |
[34:33] | Okay, I don’t understand. | 好吧 我不明白 |
[34:35] | It’s just if it’s coming up again, | 就是如果你又出现了焦虑 |
[34:37] | or if it does in the future, there ain’t no shame in it. | 或未来出现 没什么可羞愧的 |
[34:42] | I’m here for you. | 我一直都在 |
[34:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:46] | You and I, we’ll figure it out. | 我陪你一起想办法解决 |
[34:48] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:52] | But this was just a bad day. | 今天只是糟糕的一天 |
[34:57] | I’m gonna finish sorting the paperwork. | 我得去把报告写了 |
[34:58] | Meet you at home. | 回家见 |
[35:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:56] | Any luck? | 有发现吗 |
[35:58] | No. | 没有 |
[36:01] | Still just trying to find something. | 还在试图找线索 |
[36:06] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[36:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:12] | Same. | 跟你一样 |
[36:19] | 肖恩・奥尼尔 | |
[36:27] | 主题性爱房间 | |
[36:30] | Why do you think Sean does this? | 你觉得肖恩为什么这么做 |
[36:39] | Our serial, Mark Hansen, | 这个连环杀手 马克・汉森 |
[36:40] | he would watch his victims bleed out, | 他会看着受害者流血而死 |
[36:43] | which was wrong, demented. | 这不道德 很疯狂 |
[36:46] | But with his past, it– | 不过从他以往的经历来看 |
[36:48] | Kind of made sense. | 这就可以理解 |
[36:49] | Yeah, yeah, it was– | 对 就是 |
[36:52] | it was the pain just all twisted up. | 各种痛苦扭曲在一起 |
[36:56] | Twisted up. But why Sean? | 扭曲 但肖恩是为什么呢 |
[36:59] | It’s not for money. | 不是为了钱 |
[36:59] | His house is crappy. He drives an old car. | 他的房子破旧 他开了辆旧车 |
[36:59] | 家庭 | |
[37:02] | And if we believe all the kids that we interviewed, | 如果我们相信问询过的孩子们说的话 |
[37:07] | he really helps them. | 他确实帮助了她们 |
[37:12] | And we don’t have any proof that Sean’s abusing kids. | 并且没有任何证据证明肖恩虐待孩子 |
[37:17] | 马丁・丹尼尔斯 | |
[37:17] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[37:20] | don’t you think someone here would’ve seen her? | 你不觉得这里总该有人见过她吗 |
[37:26] | Someone would have suspected– | 总该有人怀疑 |
[37:28] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[37:29] | But he has no girlfriend, boyfriend. | 不过他没有男女朋友 |
[37:33] | He’s devoted his life to being sober, being better. | 他一生致力于戒毒瘾 努力变好 |
[37:39] | We’re missing something. | 我们遗漏了什么 |
[37:42] | 戒毒中心 | |
[37:47] | He did four stints of rehab in Waunakee? | 他在沃纳基做了四次戒毒治疗吗 |
[37:53] | Why Wisconsin? | 为什么去威斯康星州 |
[37:54] | He spent his summers up there with his dad | 他小时候跟他爸在那边的 |
[37:56] | when he was a kid, up at the cabin. | 小木屋里过暑假 |
[37:59] | He did his first rehab there when he was 17. | 他17岁时在那边做了第一次戒毒治疗 |
[38:04] | I guess he liked the program. | 他大概是喜欢那个项目 |
[38:13] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[38:15] | A kid mentioned Wisconsin to Adam. | 一个孩子跟亚当提到了威斯康星 |
[38:19] | – What? I don’t have that. – No, but it just happened. | -什么 我怎么不知道 -就是不经意地 |
[38:21] | He just mentioned it in passing that Sean | 他只是顺便提到肖恩 |
[38:24] | took him fishing in Wisconsin. Hold on. | 带他去威斯康星钓鱼 等一下 |
[38:26] | Yeah, here it is. | 对 就在这 |
[38:27] | Sean took him up to Waunakee to a cabin. | 肖恩带他去了沃纳基的一个小木屋 |
[38:30] | Adam dug into it. Cabin was sold five years ago. | 亚当查了下 小木屋五年前被卖掉了 |
[38:32] | What’s the new owner? | 谁是新的房主 |
[38:35] | 戴恩郡 | |
[38:36] | There isn’t one. | 没有新房主 |
[38:36] | Property was abandoned. The county owns it. | 房产被遗弃了 现在属于郡里的资产 |
[38:38] | Maybe this is where it all started. | 或许这就是一切的源头 |
[38:40] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[38:53] | Looks abandoned. | 看起来是被遗弃了 |
[39:27] | Kim? | 金 |
[40:00] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好 |
[40:39] | Here. | 给 |
[40:51] | Kim. | 金 |
[41:07] | My God. | 天哪 |