Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第10季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第10季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Run. 快跑
[00:06] Chicago PD! Get your hands up! 芝加哥警察 把手举起来
[00:07] I run a safe place program. I’m looking for Abby. 我负责一个安全绿洲的项目 我在找艾比
[00:10] You go looking for every kid that comes through your doors? 你会去找每一个来你中心的孩子吗
[00:12] What the hell is he doing in here? 那他为什么会在这里
[00:13] Sean has been playing me this entire time. 肖恩一直都在耍我
[00:16] I have more on Abby than you’re gonna get 我对艾比的了解
[00:17] in your DCFS file. Just let me help. 比儿童和家庭服务局的资料多 让我帮忙吧
[00:20] There are over two dozen girls 有超过二十名年轻女孩
[00:21] that have gone through Safe Place that no longer exist. 去了他的安全绿洲 她们都已经不在了
[00:24] What are you actually saying? 你到底在说些什么
[00:26] The chief’s son is trafficking underage girls. 局长的儿子正在贩卖未成年女孩
[00:33] Jordan, you funny, man. 乔丹 你太逗了
[00:35] For real. 真的
[00:36] Vinessa’s comin’ up from Texas next week, 凡妮莎下周从德克萨斯过来
[00:39] so you might as well just stay with me until she leaves. 不如你和我一直待到她走吧
[00:42] You know she gon’ wanna yap your head off anyway. 你知道她本来也会唠叨得把你的头搞大
[00:45] Right, we doin’ family dinner, she say. 对 她说我们要搞个家庭晚餐
[00:48] Girl & the Goat, right. 女孩与山羊餐厅 对
[00:51] Nah, I just gotta see what I got, 不 我得看看还有什么
[00:54] ’cause I got four units already done, 因为我已经搞好了四套房间
[00:56] but all that’s Section 8. 但都是第八区的
[00:58] Yeah, boy, I got tenants moving in the building next month, 我说 下个月我有租客要搬进楼里
[01:01] so you can crash with me until we find something you like. 因此你可以跟我住 直到我们找到你喜欢的地方
[01:03] We don’t gotta rush it. 我们不用急
[01:06] Oh, Jordan, I gotta go. 乔丹 我得挂了
[01:07] Just got here. Love you, bro. 刚到局里 爱你 兄弟
[01:10] You’re late. 你迟到了
[01:11] Lower Wacker was flooded, Sarge. 瓦克街地下隧道淹了 警长
[01:12] Yeah, rain’ll do that. 嗯 下雨就会这样
[01:15] No disrespect, but aren’t I the one 恕我直言 可在最后一刻
[01:16] that’s doing you the big last-minute favor, Sarge? 来救你驾的难道不是我吗 警长
[01:18] Yes, because your colleague, Hailey Upton, 对 因为你的同事海莉·厄普顿
[01:21] unceremoniously canceled on me, 无礼地跟我说来不了了
[01:23] and all of this will be remembered. 所有这些都会被记住的
[01:25] Mm, okay, so who are we doin’ today? 好吧 我们今天是对谁
[01:29] We are doing a group of patrol officers. 我们要对一群巡警
[01:33] The lecture series is supposed to assist those inside 系列课程的目的是为了帮助里面这些
[01:36] who are very young and also very wound up. 非常年轻而且非常紧张的人
[01:38] The majority look like tiny, little chickens 大部分人看着就像又小又弱的雏鸡
[01:41] who just discovered what’s on the menu, 刚刚明白了所要面对的是什么
[01:43] so don’t go in there all breezy. 所以进去后别太轻飘飘
[01:45] All right. 好
[01:46] But also, don’t go at ’em too hard. 不过也别对他们太狠了
[01:50] And don’t middle ground it and waste their time. 不要不痛不痒地浪费他们的时间
[01:54] Thank you for that, Sarge. You just left me with a lot. 警长 谢谢您这番话 让我深受启发
[02:12] – Sanchez? – Yes, sir? -桑切斯 -是 长官
[02:14] Get your wimpy ass up. 给我站起来
[02:16] Stand right there. 去那边站好了
[02:17] There you go. Everybody, get up. 就这样 所有人 都站起来
[02:18] Get up. 站起来
[02:20] Get up! 站起来
[02:21] Get in a circle. Fill in the gaps. 站成一圈 找空位置站好
[02:23] Wherever you not at, fill in the gaps. 没地方站的 找空位置
[02:24] There you go. Come on. 快点 快点
[02:27] Yeah, you feel that? 对了 你们感觉到了吗
[02:29] Tension. 紧张
[02:31] Anxiety. 不安
[02:33] I felt it as soon as I walked in the room, 我一走近这房间就感觉到了
[02:35] but you feel it a lot more when you stand like this, don’t you? 而你们在这样站好才感受更深 对吧
[02:39] That’s what half this job is about–readin’ that. 这份工作有一半就是干这个的 洞察
[02:42] Readin’ the room when you walk in. 你走进房间时要去洞察周围
[02:43] Readin’ the car when you pull it over. 你拦停一辆车时要去洞察
[02:46] Feelin’ violence that just happened 去感知刚刚发生
[02:48] and violence that’s on the way. 和即将发生的暴力
[02:50] Feeling tension and anxiety in the air. 感知空气里的紧张和不安
[02:54] It’s okay there’s a little tension around here right now, 眼下这里有点小小的紧张 这没问题
[02:57] but you acknowledge that here. 你在这里确认它的存在
[02:59] You feel it here, 在这里感受它
[03:01] and then you leave it. 然后就把它丢掉
[03:05] Everybody, take a breath. 大家深呼吸
[03:12] Leave it. 丢掉
[03:14] Don’t take it out there on the street with you, 不要带着它上街
[03:17] because it gonna be hard as hell 因为那样你就会很难
[03:18] for you to read the air when you need to. 在需要的时候去洞察周围
[03:20] So instead, 反之呢
[03:21] when you walk out of this room, 当你们走出这个房间时
[03:24] take your empathy with you. 带着你们的同理心
[03:28] Right? 好吗
[03:30] Empathy is what you take out there on the streets. 同理心是你们上街时要带着的
[03:32] Empathy is where it starts, 同理心是一切的开始
[03:34] and empathy is what we gon’ be talkin’ about today, 而我们今天要讲的就是
[03:36] whatever the hell that is. 同理心这个鬼东西
[03:37] So let’s get these desks back in order. 我们把桌子重新摆好吧
[03:39] And if y’all got any questions, we can start with that. 如果你们有问题要问 我们可以先从这里开始
[03:41] Go ahead, Sanchez. 去吧 桑切斯
[03:47] Man, I can’t believe Platt roped you into that. 兄弟 我真不敢相信普拉特骗你去干了那个
[03:49] Mm, sound like somebody 听起来有人
[03:51] who doesn’t know Platt that well yet. 对普拉特还不是那么了解啊
[03:53] It was a good speech, though. 不过讲得很好
[03:54] Aw, appreciate that, dawg. Appreciate that. 谢谢 兄弟 谢谢
[03:57] I tried. I tried. 我尽力了 尽力了
[03:58] You know, I remember being 21 years old, 记着自己21岁时的样子
[04:00] being scared out of my mind. 吓得要死的样子
[04:02] I signed up for the steady paychecks 我从警是为了有稳定的收入
[04:03] so I could feed myself and to protect my siblings, 来养活自己 保护我的兄弟姐妹
[04:06] and every old-ass FTO said the same thing: 每个老炮培训官都说着同样的话
[04:10] “Show no fear. “要无所畏惧
[04:11] They ain’t gon’ respect you unless you make ’em.” 尊重必须要靠你自己去赢得”
[04:12] I never really connected to that. 我其实从来都不认可这句话
[04:13] That wasn’t really my style. 我不是这种风格
[04:15] Units in the citywide and units in 21st district, 21区和市区的各小组
[04:18] we’re getting calls of an armed carjacking in progress. 我们接到报警说正在发生持枪劫车
[04:20] 26th and Canal. Silver sedan. 26街和运河街 银色轿车
[04:22] – Mm-hmm, feel good about it? – Yeah. -这个可以接吧 -嗯
[04:23] Let’s take it. 我们接吧
[04:24] 50-21 Ocean. 50-21 David.
[04:26] Plainclothes officers responding. 便衣警官响应
[04:29] Clear right. Nothing. 右侧安全 没情况
[04:31] Clear left. 左侧安全
[04:35] There, there! Pull up there! 在那 在那 停那边
[04:38] Help me! Help me! 救命 救命
[04:42] Stop! 停车
[04:42] Stop! Stop! Stop! 停车 停车 停车
[04:43] No, please, my son! 不 救命 我儿子
[04:44] Hey-He tried to fight them off! 他想要和他们搏斗
[04:46] – He’s still in the car! – Get her out the way! -他还在车里 -别让她碍事
[04:48] Stay with her! I’m goin’! 你陪着她 我过去
[04:49] I got her, I got her. Go, go, go! 我看住她了 快 快 快
[04:50] He’s still in the car. Oh, my God. 他还在车里 我的天
[04:57] 50-21 David. That call was bona fide. 5021D 报警属实
[04:59] And my partner’s with the victim. 我的搭档正陪着受害者
[05:01] Vehicle was last seen goin’ northbound on Canal. 被劫车辆最后是沿着运河街向北行驶
[05:04] Second male victim has been abducted. 第二个男性受害者被劫持了
[05:06] Offenders are armed. We needs cars over here! 罪犯有武器 我们需要车辆前来支援
[05:28] Hang on. I got you. 坚持住 我来了
[05:29] I got you, I got you. I’m police. 我来了 我来了 我是警察
[05:31] 50-21 David, on scene. 5021D 到达现场
[05:33] Male victim has sustained injuries 男性受害者腿部 手臂和
[05:34] to the leg, arms, and head. 头部受伤
[05:35] I need ambos at 25th Place and Canal. 我需要救护车到25街和运河街路口
[05:38] Please advise all units that the stolen vehicle 请通知所有单位
[05:39] is still in the wind. 被偷的车还没找到
[05:40] My mom? 我妈呢
[05:42] My mom, is she– – She’s safe. 我妈 她安全吗
[05:43] She’s safe. She safe. 她很安全 她很安全
[05:45] Let’s worry about you right now, okay? 我们现在担心的是你 好吗
[05:47] – Is she– – Don’t worry about her. -她… -别担心她
[05:48] She’s okay. 她没事
[05:50] Did you see the carjackers’ faces? 你看到劫犯的脸了吗
[05:52] I had–I had to stop them. 我必须阻止他们
[05:58] Listen, you did very good. 听着 你做得很好
[06:01] Okay? 好吗
[06:03] She’s not hurt. 她没有受伤
[06:04] You saved your mama. You did good, man. 你救了你妈妈 你做得很好 兄弟
[06:07] You did good. 你做得很好
[06:10] She’s gonna be fine. 她会没事的
[06:34] 芝加哥警署
[06:46] It’s okay. 没事的
[06:47] It’s okay. Right this way. 没事的 这边走
[06:53] All right. What do we got? 好 什么情况
[06:55] Another violent armed carjacking. 又一起暴力持械劫车案
[06:57] – Yeah? – Victims are a mother and son. -是吗 -受害者是一对母子
[06:59] Robin and Miles Reeves. 罗宾和迈尔斯·里维斯
[07:00] Miles didn’t make it. Robin is still in shock. 迈尔斯没活下来 罗宾还在惊吓中
[07:03] Was she able to tell you what happened? 她能说清楚事情的经过吗
[07:04] Yeah, she said her son was pumping gas in his BMW. 能 她说她儿子在给他的宝马车加油
[07:07] She was walking towards the passenger side 她上完厕所出来正在往
[07:09] after leaving the bathroom. 副驾驶侧走
[07:10] The jackers ran up, hit hard and fast. 劫匪突然跑过来 很快就把车抢走了
[07:12] – Well, she get a look at ’em? – Yeah. -她看到他们的样子了吗 -看到了
[07:13] She said it was two of ’em, both of ’em masked. 她说有两个劫匪 都戴了面具
[07:15] One of ’em was armed. 其中一个有枪
[07:16] The one with the gun dragged her out the passenger side. 有枪的那个把她拖出了副驾驶座
[07:18] The other one hit the driver side. 另一个拖了司机
[07:19] How’d he end up here? 他是怎么会在这里
[07:20] Yeah, so many blocks away? 对 离那里有好几个街区远
[07:23] The jacker yanked him inside the car. 劫匪在车里拽着他
[07:25] Started drivin’, dragged him eight blocks. 开始开车 拖着他走八个街区
[07:27] Had to be goin’ at least 90 miles an hour by his injuries. 从他的伤势看时速至少有145公里
[07:29] Then they just tossed him out. 然后他们就把他扔出去了
[07:31] All right, so let’s get a BOLO out on the stolen vehicle. 好 我们先把失车的通缉令发出去
[07:34] Start chattin’ up witnesses. 开始走访目击证人
[07:36] Pull the surveillance video from the gas station. 调加油站的监控录像
[07:38] Let’s go. 去吧
[07:49] – Anything about Sean? – No. -有肖恩的消息吗 -没有
[07:50] Well, nothing actionable. 我们没法采取行动
[07:52] But he’s been with a young boy or girl 但我每次看到他时
[07:54] every time I’ve seen him. 他都跟青少年在一起
[07:56] That is his job. 那是他的工作
[07:57] We should push him. 我们应该推他一把
[07:59] No, listen. We gotta be patient, okay? 不 听着 我们要耐心 好吗
[08:02] – If there’s something– – There is. -如果有情况 -有的
[08:03] There’s something there. 他一定在做些什么
[08:05] We should loop in the rest of the team, 我们应该通知其他警员
[08:07] that way there’s always someone tracking him. 这样就一直会有人跟着他
[08:08] – We always have eyes. – Hailey. -我们就一直有眼线 -海莉
[08:09] If–or when–we have actionable evidence, 只要我们有可行动的证据
[08:12] we will. 我们就会行动
[08:13] Till then, I wanna keep this between you and me. 在那之前 我不想让我俩之外的人知道这事
[08:20] All right, a 30-year-old dad of two 好 一位30岁的两孩父亲刚刚为了
[08:21] just died tryin’ to save his mom. 救他的妈妈而死
[08:23] That’s the case we’ve got right now. 这是我们现在要查案子
[08:25] Let’s work it. 开始查吧
[08:32] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[08:33] I’m Officer Burgess. This is Officer Ruzek. 我是伯吉斯警官 这位是鲁塞克警官
[08:35] The carjacking that just happened at pump four, 刚刚四号泵发生了劫车案
[08:36] – did you see anything? – Nope. -你看到什么了吗 -没有
[08:37] Can’t see pump four from here. 从我这里看不到四号泵
[08:41] All right. Um, there was a woman. 好吧 当时有位女士
[08:43] Her name was Robin. She was one of the victims. 她叫罗宾 是受害者之一
[08:44] She came in to use the restroom. 她进来上过厕所
[08:46] What do you remember? 你有印象吗
[08:48] A lot of customers come in here. 进来的客人很多
[08:51] Your name’s Clarita? 你叫克拉丽塔
[08:53] Right. 对
[08:54] Well, Clarita, while your help has been overwhelming, 克拉丽塔 你的帮助对我们很重要
[08:57] it’s probably best you just show us the lot footage 你最好能给我们停车位的监控录像
[08:59] and we can check for ourselves, okay? 我们可以自己看 好吗
[09:01] None of these cameras work. They’re decoys. 这些摄像头都没用 是骗人的
[09:03] Owner’s a cheap-ass. 老板很抠门
[09:05] This is Chicago. 这里是芝加哥
[09:07] Cars get jacked around here two, three times a day. 这附近每天都会发生两三起劫车案
[09:11] I’m surprised you guys showed up. 我很惊讶你们居然会出现
[09:12] You don’t always. 你们很少会来
[09:13] Yeah. Well, we’re here now. 对 但我们现在来了
[09:18] Look, I didn’t see anything, 听着 我什么都没看见
[09:19] but the guy across the street, owns the liquor store, 但街对面那家伙 有家酒水店的
[09:23] he’s obsessed with security cameras. 他痴迷于安保摄像头
[09:30] All right. Where are we? 好 查得怎么样了
[09:31] Still going through old security footage 还在看过去两小时的
[09:32] from the past two months. 监控视频
[09:33] Carjackings have tripled in the Near South Side. 南区附近的劫车案翻了三倍
[09:36] That south loop area, where the jackings took place, 这几起劫车案发生的南环区
[09:38] has been hit the hardest. 是受影响最严重的地区
[09:39] Same M.O.? Same men? 同样的作案模式 同一伙人吗
[09:40] For that stretch, that’s what it looks like. 从这几起案子来看是这样的
[09:42] Always two masked guys, armed, 一直是两个蒙面劫匪 带枪
[09:44] one of them always in a black track jacket. 其中一个穿着黑色运动夹克
[09:46] Between the height, weight, and masks, 他们的身高 体重和面具
[09:47] it’s a pretty good match, Sarge. 都是一样的 警长
[09:49] Clarita, the gas station clerk, 克拉丽塔 那个加油站店员
[09:50] she may not be big on customer service, 她可能不太擅长客户服务
[09:52] but the girl can count. 但这姑娘会数数
[09:53] This pair has been doing two, 这对劫匪每周作案
[09:54] three jackings a week. 两到三次
[09:55] All right, all right. 好 好
[09:56] I got the latest footage. 我找到最新的视频了
[09:58] Okay, okay. 好 好
[10:02] Jesus, they hit it hard and fast. 天哪 他们还真是快准狠
[10:05] They move like they know what they’re doing too. 他们的行动目标明确
[10:07] Never lookin’ near a camera. 从不靠近摄像头
[10:12] Damn. 该死
[10:15] All right, the stolen cars fit 好 这些被偷的车
[10:16] – any recent shootings? – No, sir. -在最近的枪击案里出现过吗 -没有
[10:18] None of them pops on any crime. 没有在任何罪案中出现过
[10:19] They’re not just doin’ this for joyrides. 他们劫车不是为了兜风
[10:21] They’re flipping ’em for cash. 他们是要卖车赚钱
[10:23] Got something a block from the carjacking. 在距劫车地点一个街区的地方有发现
[10:25] New traffic cam. 新的交通摄像头
[10:26] This was minutes before the carjacking. 这里离劫车地点只有几分钟
[10:29] Jackers get out of this car. 劫犯从这辆车上下来
[10:31] Car’s registered to an Andrew Chaffey. 这辆车注册在安德鲁·查费名下
[10:33] 49 years old. No priors, no backgrounds. 49岁 没前科 没背景
[10:35] He owns three homes, 他有三处房产
[10:36] but this Nissan is registered to his mansion in Lakeview. 但这辆尼桑登记在他湖景的豪宅里
[10:39] Never was reported stolen. 从未报告失窃
[10:40] All right, Kev, Adam, you guys hit Lakeview. 好 凯文 亚当你们两个去查湖景的房子
[10:42] Rest of you, split up the other two. 其他人 查另外两处房产
[10:44] – Let’s move. – Good work. -行动 -加油
[10:56] No, you swore to me! 不 你向我发过誓的
[10:57] You know how this works! 你知道这是怎么回事
[11:00] No, you promised him. 不 你跟他保证过
[11:02] You don’t get to tell me how things are. 你没资格告诉我情况如何
[11:03] Go, go, go! 跑 跑 快跑
[11:09] Hey! Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[11:11] I’m breaking left! I’m breaking left! 我追左边 我追左边
[11:13] Copy. 收到
[11:14] 50-21 David, in foot pursuit. 我是5021D 现正步行追击
[11:16] Headed west toward Halstead 嫌犯往西朝罗斯科街
[11:17] in between Roscoe and Cornelia. 和科内利亚大道之间的霍尔斯特德大道逃窜
[11:19] White male, slim build. 白人男性 身型较瘦
[11:21] Black male, black track jacket 黑人男性 黑色运动夹克
[11:22] in connection with the carjacking 与劫车案
[11:23] and the homicide. 和凶杀案有关
[11:29] Son of a bitch. 混蛋
[11:30] 50-21 Ida. 我是5021I
[11:31] I got an Asian male, about 5’4″. 有一名亚洲男性 1米62左右
[11:33] Just hopped into a stolen silver BMW, no plates, 刚跳上一辆偷来的银色宝马 没车牌
[11:36] heading north towards Cornelia. 往北逃往科内利亚大道
[11:40] You see that? There’s nowhere else to go. 看到了吗 你们无路可逃了
[11:42] Okay? 明白吗
[11:43] I need y’all to put your hands up where I can see ’em. 我要你们把手举到我能看到的地方
[11:47] I’m puttin’ my weapon away. 我也把我的枪收起来
[11:49] Everybody’s gonna be okay. 大家都会没事
[11:50] Why the hell you chasin’ us, Cop? 你为什么要追我们 警官
[11:51] Because you’re persons of interest, and you’re runnin’. 因为你们是嫌疑人而且你们还逃跑了
[11:53] Hey, Ruz, I got two in the back. 鲁塞克 我在后面发现两个
[11:55] Yeah, copy. I’m heading back. 收到 我正往后面来
[11:56] Hey, hey, what the hell are you doin’? 你要干什么
[11:58] Don’t go reachin’ for nothin’, man! 别想着掏什么东西出来 伙计
[11:59] Why, so you can shoot us 凭什么 这样你就能射杀我们
[12:00] and say you was fearin’ for your life? 然后说你担心自己的生命安全吗
[12:01] Yeah, a’ight, just keep your hands 好了 把你们的手
[12:03] where I can see ’em, okay? 举到我能看见的地方好吗
[12:04] – I didn’t do anything, please. – Okay. -我什么都没干 求你了 -好吧
[12:06] That don’t matter now, Johnny. 你求他没用的 强尼
[12:07] You see that gun? You see it? 你看到那把枪了吗 看到了吗
[12:08] – Listen. – No, you don’t understand. -听着 -不 你根本不明白
[12:09] Okay, well, cooperate and put your hands up. 好吧 配合一下 把手举起来
[12:12] If you didn’t do anything, everything’s gonna be okay. 如果你什么都没做 那就不会有事
[12:14] I’m gonna get a chance to listen to both of you. 我会好好听你们解释
[12:16] Nah, man. You put the gun down first. 不行 伙计 你先把枪放下
[12:17] – Put it down. – I really didn’t do anything. -放下 -我真的什么都没做
[12:20] Okay, all right. 好
[12:21] Put your hands up then, Johnny. It’s gonna be okay. 那就把手举起来 强尼 不会有事的
[12:24] If you didn’t do anything, we gon’ get a chance 如果你什么都没做 我们就有机会
[12:25] – to work it all out. – Nah, man! -把事情解决了 -不行 兄弟
[12:27] No, we ain’t goin’ to jail! Right, Johnny? 不 我们不能进监狱 对吧强尼
[12:28] What? Jail? I can’t– 什么 监狱 我不能
[12:30] I’m not going to jail! 我不要进监狱
[12:31] Johnny, don’t listen to him. Look at me. 强尼 别听他的 看着我
[12:33] Matter of fact, you ain’t even supposed to chase us no more, Cop. 事实上 你不应该再追我们了 警官
[12:35] You made the mistake. 你犯错误了
[12:36] Look at me. 看着我
[12:45] Oh. Oh, God. 天哪
[12:48] Ruz. Ruz, where you at? 鲁塞克 鲁塞克你在哪
[12:49] I need you! I need an ambo! 我需要你 给我叫辆救护车
[12:51] Copy you. Almost there. 收到 我快到了
[12:56] Listen to me. 听我说
[12:57] It’s okay. You’re okay. 没事 你不会有事的
[12:58] I was just– 我只是
[13:01] You’re okay. You’re okay. 没事的 没事的
[13:03] I was just… 我只是
[13:07] 50-21 Ida. 我是5021I
[13:08] Young male, white. GSW to the stomach. 年轻男性 白人 腹部枪伤
[13:11] I need an ambo right now. Kev, you good? 我需要立刻派救护车 凯文 你还好吗
[13:13] Yeah, I’m good. I’m good. I just need that ambo! 我没事 我很好 赶紧叫救护车
[13:14] Where’s the other offender? Ambo’s on its way. 另一个罪犯呢 救护车马上就到
[13:16] Don’t worry about it. Come on! 别担心 坚持住
[13:19] You’re okay. 你会没事的
[13:20] What happened? 怎么了
[13:21] He lunged. He lunged at me. 他冲了过来 他向我扑了过来
[13:23] I… – I… 我 我
[13:25] I was just… 我只是
[13:28] Dispatch, I need an ETA on that ambo right now. 调度中心 救护车还有多久到
[13:37] Hey, man. 你好 兄弟
[13:39] Kev? 凯文
[13:42] Wait. 等等
[13:43] Wait, wait. Stay here. 等会 等会 待在这
[13:46] Second one today, Sarge. 这是今天的第二个了 警长
[13:48] Yeah, it’s one of them days. 是啊 今天不太走运
[13:51] All right. Talk to me. 好了 跟我说说吧
[13:54] We were approaching three young males 我们当时正在安德鲁·查费的最后登记地址
[13:55] – outside Andrew Chaffey’s LKA. – Okay. -外追踪三个年轻男子 -接着说
[13:58] One of them had on a black track jacket 其中一人穿着劫车录像里的
[13:59] from the carjacking footage. 黑色运动夹克
[14:00] The other one split to the stolen vehicle. 另一个人分开后上了那辆偷来的车
[14:02] It’s obviously the crew. 很明显是同伙
[14:04] I chased the third one in there. 我追着第三个进了里面
[14:06] Ruzek gets his ID out of his pocket in the ambo, 鲁塞克在救护车上从他口袋里掏出了身份证
[14:09] and it’s Andrew Chaffey’s son, Johnny. 是安德鲁·查费的儿子 强尼
[14:13] Listen, kid’s still hangin’ on, okay? 听着 那孩子还活着 好吗
[14:16] Just got to Med. Adam’s with him. 刚到医院 亚当陪着他
[14:20] Look, now I need you to take a few breaths. 现在我要你做几次深呼吸
[14:22] – I’m fine. – All right, Kev. -我没事 -那好 凯文
[14:23] I get that. 有我在
[14:25] Still, I need you to take a few breaths 不过 我需要你在和事件响应小组
[14:28] before you talk to IRT, okay? 谈话前深呼吸几次 好吗
[14:35] Yeah, and then I was in foot pursuit of both of ’em. 没错 然后我就步行去追他们俩了
[14:37] At this point, you were the only officer? 当时 就你一个人吗
[14:39] At this point, yes, sir. 当时是这样的 长官
[14:40] I drew my weapon to clear this area. 我拔出枪来 清查这片区域
[14:44] Once I corned both of ’em, I seized my weapon, 我把他们逼到墙角后 就收起了枪
[14:47] I gave ’em both verbal commands to raise their hands 口头命令他们举起手来
[14:50] at least three or four times. 至少三到四次
[14:51] They both refused. 他们都拒绝配合
[14:53] And one of ’em, the unidentified Black male, 其中一名身份不明的黑人男子
[14:55] reached. 伸手掏东西
[14:57] I drew my weapon again. 我再次拔出了我的枪
[14:59] It was just his cell phone, and the kid panicked. 只是他的手机 那孩子慌了
[15:03] – The offender? – Right. -那名罪犯吗 -是的
[15:05] Right. Yeah, I’m sorry. 没错 抱歉口误了
[15:07] Panicked offender. 是惊慌失措的罪犯
[15:08] That’s okay. It’s just the facts. 没关系 你只是在陈述事实
[15:11] Keep going. 继续
[15:12] Yeah, well, he was just a kid. 没错 他只是个孩子
[15:16] I tried to de-escalate, talk to both of ’em. 我试着跟他们两个谈话 缓和他们的情绪
[15:19] I told them that I would listen to ’em. 我告诉他们我会听他们解释
[15:22] The kid–the offender– charged me. 那孩子 就是那个罪犯 向我冲来
[15:27] He got his hand on my arm, the grip. 他用手紧紧抓住我的胳膊
[15:30] He pushed the trigger. 他扣动了扳机
[15:32] The offender pushed the trigger? 罪犯扣动了扳机
[15:33] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[15:35] I did my best to point my weapon away from him, 我尽力让我的枪不要对着他
[15:37] keep my finger off of the trigger. 让我的手指远离扳机
[15:39] He fired it. 他开的火
[15:42] The only witness? 唯一的目击者
[15:43] Was the other individual that fled– 是已经逃跑的那个
[15:45] the other person of interest in our carjacking. 劫车的另一个疑犯
[15:48] Okay. 好的
[15:49] Now, we’re gonna need your clothes. 现在我们要带走你的衣服
[15:51] We’re gonna need your service weapon 我们还需要你的配枪
[15:52] to check for GSR as well. 去检测枪击残留物
[15:54] All right. 好的
[16:05] All right. 好的
[16:14] Kev– 凯文
[16:19] A’ight, we got anything on the two that got away? 好了 逃跑的两个人的进展吗
[16:22] Not yet. We don’t have their IDs. 还没有 我们没查到他们的身份
[16:23] We didn’t catch ’em on cams. 监控摄像也没有拍到他们
[16:26] They were already scrappin’ when we got there. 我们到那时 他们已经吵起来了
[16:28] – Yeah. – Right? -是的 -是吧
[16:30] The oldest of the three– the one with the track jacket– 三个人中最大的 穿着运动夹克的那个
[16:32] he was roughing Johnny up already. 他已经对强尼动手了
[16:35] Johnny was screamin’ somethin’ about, 强尼喊着什么
[16:36] “You promised. You promised.” “你保证过的 你保证过的”
[16:38] I feel like they knew each other pretty well. 我感觉他们对彼此非常熟悉
[16:40] I’ll run his last known associates, 我会去查他最近的已知联系人
[16:41] A’ight, we got anything on his logs 好的 我们从电话运营商那里
[16:42] from the phone carrier? 获得他的什么记录了吗
[16:44] Been runnin’ ’em. 查过了
[16:44] Last calls and texts were to his mom. 最后的通话和短信都是和他妈妈的
[16:46] Nothing pops yet. 还没发现什么
[16:50] Officer Atwater, do you have a minute? 阿特沃特警官 你现在有空吗
[17:01] Johnny Chaffey just died at Med. 强尼·查费刚在医院死了
[17:05] Chaffey was an honor student at Latin Prep High School. 查费是拉丁预科中学的荣誉学生
[17:08] He had no criminal record. 他没有犯罪前科
[17:10] The Chaffeys are a very wealthy family. 查费一家非常有钱
[17:13] They are also politically active. 他们在政坛也很活跃
[17:17] What are you saying? 你想说什么
[17:19] They’ve already retained legal counsel 他们已经请了法律顾问
[17:21] and have called a press conference. 并且召开了记者招待会
[17:24] They’re claiming the shooting was unprompted. 他们说枪击不是被迫的
[17:29] They’re claiming that their son’s death 他们声称他们儿子的死亡
[17:30] was CPD incompetence. 是芝加哥警署的无能造成的
[17:34] They’re claiming that it was murder. 他们说这是谋杀
[17:45] 民权捐赠人安德鲁和梅琳达·查费为其被芝加哥警署杀害的儿子声张正义
[17:45] He was a friend to many. 他有很多朋友
[17:53] Our son. 我们的儿子
[17:57] But yesterday, 但是昨天
[17:59] Johnny was beaten and gunned down by CPD 强尼被芝加哥警署殴打并击毙
[18:02] like something he’s not– a criminal. 仿佛他是个罪犯 但他并不是
[18:05] The cop claims our son tried to take his gun, 警官声称我们的儿子试图夺走他的枪支
[18:09] shot himself, 对自己开了枪
[18:10] but not gunshot residue was found on Johnny. 但强尼身上没有找到任何火药残留
[18:12] The only GSR was found on the officer. 唯一的枪击残留物是在那个警官身上
[18:15] Johnny’s prints weren’t on the gun. 枪上都没有强尼的指纹
[18:18] There’s no footage. There no body cam. 没有监控录像 没有随身录像
[18:19] There’s no evidence. 没有证据
[18:22] We asked you here, 我们在此呼吁
[18:25] hoping you’ll extend us the same humanity 希望你们能向我们展现
[18:27] and accountability you show 同样的人性和责任
[18:29] for our friends in the NAACP and Black Lives Matter, 就如你们对待有色人种和黑命贵运动中一样
[18:33] so that this cop, who happens to be Black, 这样这位警官 他恰好是个黑人
[18:36] can be treated the same 也能得到相同的对待
[18:37] – as white cops guilty… – Kev. -就像那些 -凯文
[18:38] Of illegally shooting down Black children. 违法枪击黑人儿童的白人警官一样
[18:40] You don’t need to be watching that. 你没必要看这些
[18:41] He’s a bad cop. He’s a bad cop. 他是个坏警察 他是个坏警察
[18:44] We got work to do. Come on. 我们还有工作要做 走吧
[18:45] They know I tested positive for GSR 他们知道我检测出了枪击残留物
[18:47] and they know that I’m Black? 他们还知道我是黑人
[18:48] How do they even know that? 他们怎么知道的
[18:49] Because someone on our end is talkin’. 因为我们这边有人泄了密
[18:51] Believe me, I’m lookin’ into it. 相信我 我正在调查
[18:53] Nah, Johnny got that black eye from the other carjacker. 不 强尼被那个运动夹克男打得鼻青脸肿
[18:56] The street was wet, so the GSR would’ve never stuck. 街道湿乎乎的 枪支残留物不会留下来的
[18:58] And I’m plainclothes, Sarge, 而且我穿的是便衣 警长
[18:59] – so I don’t wear a body cam. – Kev, -所以我没有随身录像 -凯文
[19:00] Kev, you did nothin’ wrong. 凯文 你什么都没做错
[19:02] I know that. 我知道
[19:04] – We all know that. – Sarge. -我们都知道 -警长
[19:06] It doesn’t matter what you know. 你知道什么不重要
[19:07] You and I both know that. 你和我都知道
[19:10] It does not matter. We have no witnesses. 那不重要 我们没有目击证人
[19:12] Yeah, but we got footage. 是的 但我们有录像
[19:13] The carjacker was filming, right? 运动夹克男录了 不是吗
[19:15] So all we gotta do is find him and find his phone. 所以我们要做的就是找到他 找到他的手机
[19:19] Okay, we got two carjackers out there 好了 我们要抓两个在逃的运动夹克男
[19:21] who just brutally dragged a man to his death. 他们把一个人残忍地拖死了
[19:24] They also got video footage of a police-involved shooting. 他们还有和警察相关的枪击录像
[19:28] So let’s do our jobs and find ’em. 所以我们开始动手找他们吧
[19:31] All right, tell me we got somethin’. 好了 告诉我你们已经发现了什么
[19:33] No IDs on them yet. 还没有查清他们的身份
[19:34] We’re running Johnny’s social media. 我们在查看强尼的社交帐户
[19:36] He’s got lots of friends, lots of posts, 他有很多朋友 发过很多东西
[19:38] but no gun flashing, no gang disses, 但没有枪支相关 没有帮派互殴
[19:40] no joyride videos– nothing. 没有飙车视频 什么都没有
[19:43] The Latin High School has been really cooperative. 那个拉丁中学非常配合
[19:45] They sent a list of Johnny’s friends, 他们发来了一个列表 上面有强尼的朋友
[19:47] teachers, club members, mentors. 老师 俱乐部成员 辅导员
[19:49] We’ve been going through it, but so far, nothin’. 我们正在清查 但目前为止什么都没发现
[19:52] But… 但是
[19:54] the carjacker filming wasn’t a kid. 录像的那个运动夹克男不是个孩子
[19:56] He was older. Maybe he’s leadin’ ’em. 他年长很多 可能他是领头的
[19:58] Okay, so let’s expand our search. 好的 那我们就扩大搜索范围
[20:00] Run every offender with a vehicular arrest. 查找每个有车辆相关案底的罪犯
[20:03] Then work backwards. Let’s go. 然后回溯查找 开始吧
[20:04] I got the guy I chased– the kid that fled in that BMW. 我找到了我追的那个人 开宝马逃跑的孩子
[20:07] Ran kids no longer in school. 逃跑的那个孩子已经不上学了
[20:10] This is Cam Wong. Expelled a year ago. 这是卡姆·王 一年前被学校开除了
[20:13] He was in every grade school class with Johnny. 他和强尼小学时一直在同一个班
[20:15] I’m thinkin’ they’re friends. 我猜他们俩是朋友
[20:16] Cam lives with his grandmother in Irving Park. 卡姆和他的奶奶一起住在欧文家园
[20:18] So bring him in. Let’s move. 那就把他带进来 走吧
[20:27] Can I help you? 有什么需要我帮忙的吗
[20:27] Ma’am, is there anyone inside the house? 女士 家里有人吗
[20:30] Ma’am, is there anyone inside the house? 女士 家里有人吗
[20:31] – No, you can’t go back there! – Ma’am. -不 你不能去后面 -女士
[20:32] I need you to step back! Hey! 我需要你后退
[20:34] Step back, ma’am. 别过去 女士
[20:36] You’re all right. 你没事的
[20:38] Okay, ma’am, I need you to take a deep breath, okay? 好了女士 我需要你做个深呼吸 好吗
[20:44] We got the BMW! Let’s go! 我们找到那辆宝马车了 快走
[20:46] He’s going westbound on Waveland! 他朝维伍兰的西边去了
[20:47] He’s going westbound! Go, go! 他朝西边去了 快走 快走
[20:50] 50-21 David, in pursuit of a stolen silver BMW sedan 5021D 正在追捕一辆被偷的银色宝马轿车
[20:54] that’s going westbound on Waveland. 车辆正向西开往维伍兰
[20:57] 50-21 David, goin’ north on Kimball. 5021D 正向北开往金博尔
[21:06] Whoa, this kid’s driving way too erratic. 这孩子开车太疯狂了
[21:11] Son of a bitch. 混蛋
[21:18] Nah, we blew it. We’re done. We’re done. 不 追不上了 算了 就这样吧
[21:20] – We gotta call this. – Kev… -我们别追了 -凯文
[21:21] That kid’s been driving way too dangerous. 那孩子车开得太危险
[21:22] – We need him in custody. – We gotta stop right now. -我们需要逮捕他 -我们必须马上停车
[21:24] – Bro, you need him in custody. – No! -兄弟 你需要逮捕他 -不
[21:29] Stop the car, Ruz. 快停车 鲁塞
[21:31] We’re callin’ it. 我们不追了
[21:33] 50-21 David, we’re terminatin’ the chase immediately. 5021D 我们即将结束追捕
[21:35] No cars needed. We’re terminatin’ the chase. 不需要派车支援 我们结束追捕
[21:38] Kid, why you not slow– 孩子 你为什么不降速…
[21:50] No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不不不 不不不 不不
[22:01] I don’t know. Kev made the right call. 我不清楚 凯文做了正确决定
[22:02] He called off the chase, but this kid, he just– 他放弃追捕 但那孩子还是…
[22:05] he just kept goin’. 继续向前猛冲
[22:07] He’s not responsive, but he still has a pulse. 他失去了意识 但还有脉搏
[22:09] All right. And the grandma? 好吧 他奶奶怎么说
[22:10] Said she knew Cam was up to something. 她说她知道卡姆在搞什么鬼
[22:12] Kept seeing different cars in the driveway, 她经常在车道上看见不同的车
[22:14] but claims that’s all she knows. 但她说她只知道这些
[22:15] She says she swears she doesn’t know 她发誓说不知道
[22:16] who he was working with. 他在和谁一起工作
[22:18] Nah, not with. For. 不 不是和谁 是为谁工作
[22:21] They’re kids. 他们都是孩子
[22:22] Somebody else has them working for them, 有其他人让他们为其工作
[22:25] and whoever that is is responsible for this. 无论那些人是谁 都要为此事负责
[22:29] Lead carjacker has to be someone 领头劫车的一定是某个
[22:31] who has access to these kids, right? 能与这些孩子接触的人 对吗
[22:33] Through their neighborhood, through school. 街坊四邻 或他们在学校认识的人
[22:34] Right, or maybe somebody they met online. 对 又或者是他们在网上遇到的人
[22:38] Officer Atwater. 阿特沃特警官
[22:41] It was you. 是你
[22:43] You killed our son. 是你杀了我们的儿子
[22:44] Our boy. 我们的孩子
[22:46] You murdered him, yet here you are at work. 你杀了他 却还在这里工作
[22:50] Just another day, suffering nothing. 若无其事 毫发无损
[22:52] – Kev, let’s go upstairs. – No, I’m good. -凯文 我们上楼吧 -不 没事
[22:55] How ya feel? 你有什么感觉
[22:56] You feel proud? 感觉很自豪吗
[22:58] You coward. 你个懦夫
[23:00] You crooked coward. 你个腐败的懦夫
[23:01] Sir, I know you don’t believe me, 先生 我知道你不相信我
[23:04] but I did my job. 但我只是照章办事
[23:06] I’m sorry. 对不起
[23:08] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[23:10] Doing your job? 照章办事吗
[23:13] You’re sorry? 你很抱歉吗
[23:14] I am. 是的
[23:16] I’m sorry for your loss. 请节哀顺变
[23:17] Turn in your badge today, or we’ll destroy you. 今天就上交你的警徽 否则我们毁了你
[23:21] I’ll spend the rest of my life destroying you! 我的余生都将用来毁掉你
[23:23] You! This department! This whole damn city! 你 这个警署 这整个城市
[23:25] What were my son’s last words? 我儿子有什么遗言吗
[23:27] You won’t be able to walk in Chicago without fear 等我们毁掉你后 你将无法泰然自若地
[23:30] when we’re done with you! 行走在芝加哥
[23:30] Okay, that’s enough. Kevin, go upstairs. 好吧 够了 凯文 上楼去
[23:32] Please, please. What were my son’s last words? 拜托 求你了 我儿子有什么遗言吗
[23:34] Kevin, go upstairs. 凯文 上楼去
[23:36] – Please. – Ma’am. -求你了 -女士
[23:37] – Please? – Ma’am. -求你了 -女士
[23:42] Please. 求你了
[23:50] They shouldn’t know who he is. 他们不应该知道他的身份
[23:51] That goes against every protocol that we have. 这违反我们的各种规定
[23:53] Yeah? Well, there was a leak. 是吗 有人泄密
[23:55] Okay, IRT? 好吧 是事件响应小组吗
[23:56] No, PPO Sanchez. 不 见习警员桑切斯
[24:01] He was doing mandatory rotation hours with Detective Nowak, 他正跟随诺瓦克警探进行规定轮转
[24:06] and he teased the screenshot of the report to the Chaffeys. 他开玩笑把报告截图发给了查费夫妇
[24:09] They sent him money, and he leaked it. 他们付给他钱 他就泄露了报告
[24:11] Have you fired him yet? Because I’d be happy to. 你开除他了吗 因为我很乐意去开除他
[24:13] He’s gone. 他已经走了
[24:16] Officer Atwater, I need to speak with you. 阿特沃特警官 我需要和你谈谈
[24:20] If you would rather we talk, just you and I– 如果你希望我们单独聊聊…
[24:22] No, I’m happy to talk right here. 不 在这里聊就行
[24:27] The Chaffeys, they’re not gonna stop coming, 查费夫妇还会继续来
[24:30] so the superintendent and the mayor 所以警司和市长
[24:33] would like to avoid the media firestorm 想避免媒体集火报道
[24:36] the Chaffeys’ money 查费夫妇的钱
[24:37] will bring in courtroom drama. 在法庭上造成的戏剧性一幕
[24:39] And given the lack of evidence tying their son to this crime– 鉴于缺乏他们儿子与本案有关的证据…
[24:44] Sir, just come out with it if you’re telling me 长官 如果芝加哥警署打算
[24:47] that the CPD is goin’ leave me out here to dry. 对我置之不理 你请直说
[24:51] I offered them a solution, 我给了他们一个解决方案
[24:53] and a case for sympathetic reflex is corroborated by the evidence. 和一个由证据证实了的交感神经反射案例
[24:57] It would also be corroborated by COPA. 民警问责办公室也同样证实该案例
[24:59] Okay, sympathetic reflex. 好吧 交感神经反射
[25:01] So you want me to say that I accidentally shot the kid? 你们想让我说 我误杀了那孩子
[25:05] That my body betrayed me? 我的身体背叛了我吗
[25:08] Sympathetic reflex can be proven by science, right? 交感神经反射可被科学证明 好吗
[25:11] It would allow CPD to back you. You wouldn’t lose your job. 这样芝加哥警署就能支持你 你不会丢了工作
[25:15] It’s the best way that I can protect you. 这是我能保护你的最好办法
[25:23] No. 不
[25:25] I don’t need protection. 我不需要保护
[25:27] – Kevin, the Chaffeys… – Trudy. -凯文 查费夫妇… -特鲁迪
[25:31] I’m listenin’ to everything that you all are sayin’, 你们说的一切我都在听
[25:34] and I hear you. 我明白你的意思
[25:36] But what they’re claiming this shooting was– 但他们声称这起枪击
[25:38] a bad cop killing an unarmed kid– 坏警察杀害了一个手无寸铁的孩子
[25:41] is not it, and it is not sympathetic reflex. 这不是真的 这也不是交感神经反射
[25:45] It’s sad. 这很令人难过
[25:47] And I don’t want that to be the truth just as much as anybody else, 我和其他人一样希望事实不是这样
[25:50] but that is what happened. 但事实确实如此
[25:54] I… 我…
[25:55] You got your answer. 你已经得到了你的答案
[26:02] Am I benched yet? 我已被停职了吗
[26:06] No. 不
[26:08] No. 没有
[26:09] Well, I gotta get back to work. 我得回去工作了
[26:17] How is it that we don’t have any leads off of Johnny’s contacts? 强尼的联系人我们怎么会没有任何线索
[26:19] It’s like he didn’t even know the carjackers. 就好像他根本不知道劫车的事
[26:21] I know. It’s very strange, Kev. 我知道这很奇怪 凯文
[26:23] But there is nothin’. 但确实没有
[26:25] I hear you, but there has to be. 我明白 但一定有
[26:27] I ran all previous aggravated carjackings. 我查阅了以往所有的暴力劫车案
[26:30] No one with priors was a match. 没有任何前科犯与之相匹配
[26:32] Okay, okay, so this guy’s good at this. 行 好吧 所以这家伙很擅长此事
[26:35] He uses kids. 他利用孩子
[26:36] Kids are easy to manipulate, easy to control. 孩子很容易操纵和控制
[26:39] He uses people who won’t roll on him. 他利用那些不会供出他的人
[26:40] But what’s in it for them? Where’s the money? 但这对他们有什么好处 钱在哪里
[26:43] I mean, kids would wanna get paid, 他会付给孩子们钱
[26:44] or else why the hell would they be doing this? 否则孩子们为什么要这么做
[26:47] There’s nothing in Johnny’s bank account, nothing in Cam’s. 强尼和卡姆的账户上全都没钱
[26:49] Both their Venmos are clean. 他们俩的线上账户都没问题
[26:54] When Jordan was a teenager, 乔丹十几岁的时候
[26:55] the only thing he wanted in the world were sneakers. 他最想要的东西就是球鞋
[26:57] Gifts. 礼物
[26:59] Hell yeah. 没错
[27:01] The lead carjacker’s paying them in gifts. 领头的劫车犯拿礼物当报酬
[27:03] Oscar Boyd. Same guy I chased. 奥斯卡·博伊德 就是我追的那个家伙
[27:05] Same guy that filmed us in the alley. 也是在巷子里拍了我们的那个人
[27:07] This man sent over $3,000 worth of luxury goods 这个人寄了价值三千美元的奢饰品
[27:10] to Cam Wong’s address. 到卡姆·王的家里
[27:11] Never been arrested for aggravated vehicular hijacking, 他从未因严重抢劫车辆被捕过
[27:13] but his two cousins have. 但他两个表兄被抓过
[27:15] That’s his M.O. 这就是他的作案手法
[27:16] – The chop shop? – Oscar runs it. -那个拆车厂 -奥斯卡开的
[27:23] Go. I got him. 行动 我来
[27:24] Hey, let me see your hands! 喂 双手举起来
[27:26] – Turn around! – Clear! -转过身去 -安全
[27:28] Turn around! 转过去
[27:30] Down on your knees! 跪下
[27:34] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[27:37] Put your hands up! 举起手来
[27:39] Chicago PD! Let me see those hands! 芝加哥警署 举起手来
[27:41] Let me see ’em! 举起手来
[27:42] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[27:44] Get your hands up! 举起手来
[27:45] – Turn around! – Yo. -转过去 -哥们
[27:54] Fight me so I can fold yo’ ass up. 抵抗我 我就把你扣起来
[27:59] It ain’t here. 东西不在这
[28:00] That little movie you want, it ain’t here. 你想要的录像 不在这
[28:08] Hey, you get the phone? 喂 找到手机了吗
[28:10] No, Sarge. He’s clear. 没有 警长 不在他身上
[28:12] All right, let’s find it. Tear this place apart. 好吧 把它找出来 把这地方给我翻个遍
[28:16] Contributing to the delinquency of minors, 致使未成年人犯罪
[28:19] multiple aggravated vehicular hijackings 多次携带致命武器
[28:22] with a deadly weapon, 抢劫车辆
[28:23] assault with a deadly weapon. 持械伤人
[28:24] What am I missing, Kev? 我漏了什么 凯文
[28:26] – Felony murder. – That’s right, felony murder. -谋杀重罪 -没错 谋杀重罪
[28:30] You’ve been real busy, Oscar. 你可真忙啊 奥斯卡
[28:31] Are you done listing my charges? 我的罪名列举完了吗
[28:34] Does that mean it’s my turn now? 现在是不是该我说了
[28:36] For what? 说什么
[28:37] For me to say that I waive my right to a lawyer. 说我放弃请律师的权利
[28:41] Don’t need one. 我不需要律师
[28:43] See, us three, we just gon’ talk like real men. 我们三个 我们要像真男人一样说话
[28:47] ‘Cause I got leverage. 因为我有手上有筹码
[28:50] You. 你
[28:54] You. 是你
[28:56] You shot that white boy 你杀了那个白人男孩
[28:57] like he killed a unarmed Black man. 就像他杀了一个手无寸铁的黑人
[28:59] Whoo, finally one for us! 终于替我们出了口气
[29:02] My man. 我的英雄
[29:09] Or maybe it was something else. 还是另有隐情
[29:15] You probably want some proof of that. 你可能需要点证据
[29:20] You probably need it. 你可能需要
[29:24] What I need is for you two to lessen the charges. 而我要的是你们俩减少对我的指控
[29:28] No more than two years. 刑期不超过两年
[29:29] That sounds about right. 听起来还行吧
[29:31] And I need protective custody. 我要保护性监禁
[29:35] And I need money each week on my books, 我每周都要有钱进账
[29:38] and a mattress pad, 还要一张床垫
[29:40] and two ergonomic pillows. 两个舒适枕头
[29:44] That’ll do it. 就这样
[29:50] We tossed Oscar’s place– 我们翻遍了奥斯卡的房子
[29:51] every closet, cabinet, drawer, pulled up the floors. 每个柜子 橱柜 抽屉 地板也撬了
[29:54] There’s still no burner phone. 还是没找到一次性手机
[29:55] The video’s not in any of his tech, not in the cloud. 那个视频不在他的电子设备上 也不在云端
[29:58] I pulled all the data from his registered cell phone. 我调出了他注册的手机上所有的数据
[30:00] It’s clean, of course. 什么都没有
[30:02] All right, what about his vehicles? 好吧 那他的车辆呢
[30:03] – His last knowns? – They’re all clean. -他最近的那些 -都没有
[30:05] Wherever the phone is, we don’t have it. 不管手机在哪 我们都没找到
[30:10] All right, let’s get ASA Chapman on the phone, 好了 打电话给助理检察官查普曼
[30:12] see what kind of deal we can get in writing. 看看我们能达成什么书面协议
[30:14] No. 不
[30:16] – We’re not makin’ a deal. – Kev. -我不谈什么协议 -凯文
[30:21] I mean, you gotta know. 你要知道
[30:21] I mean, the Chaffeys, they got cash, lawyers. 查费家不缺钱 不缺律师
[30:26] I mean, they will get this to a courtroom 他们会把案子闹到法庭上
[30:28] in front of a jury. 闹到陪审团面前
[30:29] Let ’em. 让他们闹去
[30:34] I won’t lie. 我不会说谎
[30:38] We’ll find another way. 我们再想办法
[30:46] I don’t know that this is gonna work. 我不知道这样行不行
[30:48] It’ll definitely gonna work. Trust me. 一定可以的 相信我
[30:49] It’s not gonna work if Oscar saw Torres. 要是奥斯卡见过托雷斯就完了
[30:51] Torres was coverin’ the back when we breached. 我们闯进去的时候托雷斯在后面掩护
[30:53] I’m sure Oscar didn’t see Torres. 我很肯定奥斯卡没见到托雷斯
[30:55] Look, I’m just worried that if it doesn’t work 听着 我就是担心如果这招行不通
[30:57] and it pisses Oscar off more, 还惹怒了奥斯卡
[30:58] he’s gonna be harder to make a deal with, Kev. 要和他谈协议就更难了 凯文
[30:59] It doesn’t matter, because we’re not making a deal 没关系 因为我们反正也不会
[31:01] with him anyway, Ruz. 和他谈协议 鲁塞
[31:05] I appreciate you, but I meant what I said. 谢谢你 但我是认真的
[31:08] You ready? 准备好了吗
[31:09] I’m ready. 好了
[31:11] But I can’t go in clean. 但我不能完好无损地进去
[31:22] Yo. 哥们
[31:24] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[31:25] You can’t be roughing people up. 你们不能太欺负人
[31:26] You know that, right? 你们知道 对吧
[31:29] – Sleep it off. – Okay. -睡一觉醒醒酒吧 -好吧
[31:31] Yeah. 好吧
[31:32] You know this ain’t legal, right? 你们知道这样是违法的 对吧
[31:35] I’m sober. I’m sober now. 我没喝酒 我现在清醒得很
[31:38] Yeah! yeah! 喂 喂
[31:40] You’re gonna have to answer 不让我打电话
[31:41] for not giving me my phone call! 你们要负责任的
[31:43] Son of a bitch! 狗娘养的
[31:47] They gone. 他们走了
[31:58] All right, y’all. Here we go. 好了 伙计们 开始了
[32:10] They’re screwing with me. That’s what they’re doing. 他们耍我 他们在耍我
[32:12] Yeah, you’re not giving me my phone call! 你们不让我打电话
[32:16] Ain’t doin’ what the law says! 不按法律规定办事
[32:18] Stop screaming. 别喊了
[32:22] They ain’t gon’ be back for hours. 几个小时他们都不会回来的
[33:08] Come on, man. 来吧 伙计
[33:20] What you in for, man? 你怎么进来的 伙计
[33:24] Okay, we’re movin’. 好了 有动静了
[33:27] Tried to boost a Jeep TrackHawk on Mag Mile. 我在壮丽大道想偷一辆切诺基
[33:29] The woman in it had a Glock. 车上那女的有把格洛克手枪
[33:33] Almost capped my ass. 我差点没命
[33:36] The police came, arrested me, 警察来了 把我抓了
[33:38] and let the lady with the Glock 19 walk. 然后放走了那个拿格洛克19的女人
[33:41] What? 什么
[33:43] Yeah, she had a CCL, no records. 对 她有持枪证 没有犯罪记录
[33:45] I had warrants. 我有逮捕令
[33:47] Come on. 来吧
[33:48] He ain’t gonna be able to resist this. Come on. 他肯定受不了这个 上钩吧
[33:51] Come on, man. 上钩吧
[33:55] Mag Mile is way too hot. 壮丽大道太瞩目了
[33:58] Yeah. Okay, bro. 行吧 兄弟
[34:01] It’s got them fancy rides, 车很高级
[34:02] but it’s got them fancy cameras too. 摄像头也很高级
[34:05] It’s a green move. 一看就是新手干的
[34:07] Yo, what–what the hell do you know about it, bro? 你又知道什么 兄弟
[34:14] So when you get out of here? 你什么时候从这出去
[34:16] My girl’s gonna bail me out as soon as I get my phone call. 我一打电话 我女人就把我保释出去
[34:30] Come on. 快点
[34:32] Bro, what you in for? 兄弟 你干啥进来的
[34:37] What you think? 你觉得呢
[34:40] Except I actually get the car. 只不过我真的偷到车了
[34:44] You ever wanna learn the real thing, 你如果想学点真东西
[34:47] find me when you get out. 你出去后找我
[34:51] You jacked a car, 你偷了辆车
[34:52] and you think you’re getting out before me? 你还觉得你能比我早出去
[34:55] I wasn’t violent. The lady was violent. 我没动手 那女的倒是动手了
[34:58] I already got my call, kid. 我已经打电话了 老弟
[35:02] I got all the calls I need. 我打了所有我需要打的电话
[35:06] But you 但你
[35:09] I can get that bitch to come unlock the door, 我能叫那婊子来给我开门
[35:11] give me anything I want. 要什么给什么
[35:14] My insurance. 我的保险
[35:16] Matter of fact, that’s a free gain for you. 事实上 我全当是免费教你了
[35:19] Always get yourself some insurance. 一直要记得给自己上保险
[35:23] Bro, what are you talking about? 兄弟 你说什么呢
[35:26] – You watch the news? – Yeah. -你看新闻了 -看了
[35:28] You see the white boy that got shot? 你看到那个被枪击的白人男孩了
[35:30] Yeah, so what? 看见了 怎么了
[35:33] I got a video of it, 我有这个事的视频
[35:35] and the police are gonna give me whatever I want 我要什么警察就得给什么
[35:39] for my movie. 来换取我的视频
[35:46] Yo, police are gonna find that. 警察会找到视频的
[35:51] I ain’t stupid. 我又不傻
[35:52] I ain’t keep it on me. 没放在我这里
[35:55] My girl’s got it. 是我女朋友拿着
[35:58] Who the hell is his girlfriend? 他女朋友是谁
[36:01] We got anything on the girl? 有没有她的信息
[36:05] Nothing on social. 社交平台上没有
[36:08] Okay. What about phone records? 那好 有通话记录吗
[36:09] Bunch of texts. None of them stand out. 有一堆短信 但没有有用信息
[36:11] None of them sound like a girlfriend. 没有一条像是女朋友发的
[36:12] A’ight, get PODs outside his home and his chop shop. 好 监视他家外面和他的拆车厂
[36:15] You run any vehicle comin’ or goin’. 查每一辆出入的车
[36:17] I’m already on it. 已经开始了
[36:19] Frequent callers? Anything? 有没有经常打给他的
[36:21] They’re all a bunch of burners. 就一堆一次性手机
[36:22] It’s gonna take time. 需要时间
[36:22] We also got WhatsApp, Venmo. 我们也查了聊天和支付软件
[36:24] He could’ve met her on a dating site. 他有可能是在约会网站上认识她的
[36:25] Or on his block. I think I got her. 或者是他的街区 我觉得我找到她了
[36:31] All right, plates are Charlie, George, 好的 车牌是CG
[36:32] one, four, three, six, seven.
[36:34] CG14367 Charlie, George, one, four, three, six, seven.
[36:37] 克拉丽塔·博尔万
[36:37] Yep, Clarita Bolvine. 对了 克拉丽塔·博尔万
[36:40] Clarita? 克拉丽塔
[36:41] Yeah, lives in Humboldt Park. No priors. 对 她住在洪堡公园 无前科
[36:45] I knew she was acting funny. 我就知道她行为古怪
[36:46] This is the woman from the gas station. 这是加油站那女人
[36:49] Grab Torres. 带上托雷斯
[36:50] I’ll get the warrant while you’re on your way. 你们去时 我去申请逮捕令
[36:52] Copy that. 收到
[36:57] Clarita Bolvine, 克拉丽塔·博尔万
[36:57] put your hands where I can see ’em. 把手放到我能看到的地方
[36:59] Put ’em up. 举起手来
[37:01] You under arrest. It’s over. 你被捕了 都结束了
[37:02] Don’t act like you don’t know what the hell is goin’ on. 别装的像你什么都不知道一样
[37:04] It’s not what you think. I was just his lookout. 不是你想的那样 我就是个望风的
[37:06] And I really 而且我真的
[37:08] I didn’t- I didn’t want 我不 我不想
[37:09] You didn’t what? Clarita, look at me. 你不想怎样 克拉丽塔 看着我
[37:11] Oscar doesn’t give a damn if you go to jail. 奥斯卡才不在乎你进监狱
[37:14] Did he give you his phone? 他把他手机给你了吗
[37:21] Come on, man. Everybody just needs to relax. 别这样 兄弟 大家都冷静
[37:24] We’re gon’ be fine. 我们都会没事的
[37:34] I mean, that’s cut and dry. 拍的很清楚
[37:36] CPD will release it. 芝加哥警署会放出视频
[37:38] I’m sure we can isolate the footage. 我们可以把视频单独拿出来
[37:40] We’ll be transparent, I’m sure. 我们可以公开透明
[37:47] Is that all? Are we done? 就这样吗 结束了吗
[37:52] Yeah. 是的
[38:07] No, no, no. I don’t need to see you. 不不不 我不需要见你
[38:10] – I know that. – Look, I saw the video. -我知道 -你看 我看过那个视频
[38:12] If you’re here looking for an apology, you’ll never get one. 如果你是来要我道歉 你就死心吧
[38:17] That’s not why I came. 那并非我的来意
[38:19] That video didn’t change a thing. 那视频改变不了什么
[38:22] You killed my son. 你杀了我儿子
[38:26] Get the hell off my property. 滚出我家
[38:44] Why are you here? 你为什么来这
[38:47] I’m not leavin’ until I can help fill in some gaps for you. 在我能帮你了解真相之前 我不会走
[38:52] May I do that, please? 我能帮你吗 拜托了
[38:58] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[39:03] The man responsible 需要负责
[39:05] for your son being involved in all of this is Oscar Boyd. 把你儿子卷入这一切的是奥斯卡·博伊德
[39:09] Oscar Boyd is goin’ to prison for the rest of his life. 奥斯卡·博伊德要在监狱度过余生
[39:14] This man recruited a child to help him steal cars. 这男人雇了一个孩子帮他偷车
[39:17] The child’s name was Cam Wong. 那孩子的名字是卡姆·王
[39:21] Your son’s friend. 你儿子的朋友
[39:23] And I think a lot of people turned their backs on Cam 而且我觉得很多人放弃了卡姆
[39:27] after he got expelled– everybody but your son. 在他被开除之后 所有人 但除了你儿子
[39:30] Oscar knew that Cam was easily manipulated, 奥斯卡知道卡姆很容易被控制
[39:32] knew that he needed cash, 知道他缺钱
[39:34] knew that he needed to feel accepted, 知道他需要感到被接受
[39:36] so he used that, and he exploited it. 所以他利用这一点 以此剥削他
[39:41] Did he do that to Johnny too? 他也这样对强尼吗
[39:45] There is no evidence that your son took any deals, no. 没有证据显示你儿子参与了此事
[39:49] But we do know that Cam wanted out. 但我们知道卡姆想退出
[39:51] Cam wanted to stop, and Oscar wouldn’t let him. 卡姆想金盆洗手 但奥斯卡不允许他
[39:55] So Cam told your son, Johnny. 所以卡姆告诉你儿子 强尼
[39:57] Oh, God. 天呐
[39:59] And Johnny just wanted to help his friend. 强尼只是想帮他的朋友
[40:06] Ma’am. 女士
[40:10] You raised a good man. 你抚养了一个好人
[40:16] Your son’s last words were, 你儿子的遗言是
[40:20] “I was just.” “我只是”
[40:24] And I think what he was tryin’ to say was 我觉得他是想说
[40:27] he was just… 他只想
[40:30] tryin’ to help. 想帮忙
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第10季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第10季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme