时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Cameras, COHs, bugs– | 摄像头 通讯耳机 窃听器… |
[00:23] | basically, anything we do long term to invade a life, | 基本上我们要长期侵入一个人的生活所使用的 |
[00:26] | it’s all gonna go right here, | 全都会在这里 |
[00:28] | which means that you have to stamp it by the second. | 也就是说你要按秒标记 |
[00:30] | You do not want to sift through hours | 你绝不想在别人大量的 |
[00:32] | of footage of people’s lives. | 生活录像里大海捞针 |
[00:33] | Trust me on that one. | 你得相信我这个过来人 |
[00:39] | Is Jay really gone? | 杰真的不干了吗 |
[00:41] | Yeah, I think– | 嗯 我觉得… |
[00:42] | I think so. | 我觉得是这样 |
[00:44] | Anyway– | 无论如何… |
[00:46] | Here’s the good part. | 好的地方是 |
[00:48] | I’ma teach you how to break into a house | 我会教你如何破门而入 |
[00:49] | and then bug the place to kingdom come. | 装满窃听器 一根针掉地上都听得见 |
[00:52] | Here–so we use this right here, | 看 我们在这里用这个 |
[00:54] | infiltrate a whole block. | 来潜入整个街区 |
[00:55] | Hey, leave those there. | 先别管那些了 |
[00:58] | I got you, kid. | 有我在 新人 |
[00:59] | I was kid around here for seven years. | 我在这里当了七年新人 |
[01:01] | You’re taking it now. | 现在由你接手了 |
[01:03] | The most important thing is you get to us, | 最重要的事是来找我们 |
[01:06] | a unit. You know what I mean? | 作为团队 明白我意思吗 |
[01:08] | I’m sure everyone else is going deep on the details. | 我相信其他人都会讲很多细节 |
[01:11] | Honestly, far as I’m concerned, | 说实话 以我来看 |
[01:13] | just don’t be the dick that drinks all the coffee | 别只管把咖啡都喝光 |
[01:15] | and doesn’t brew another pot, you know what I’m saying? | 而不去再煮上一壶 明白我意思吗 |
[01:17] | No one likes that guy. | 谁都不会喜欢这种人 |
[01:19] | Also, never eat my food– | 还有 千万不要吃我的东西… |
[01:22] | not ever. | 千万不要 |
[01:25] | That everything? | 就这些了吗 |
[01:27] | Yeah, I think so. | 对 我觉得是吧 |
[01:32] | It’s gonna be real strange around here for a while | 杰不在后 这里很长一段时间都会 |
[01:34] | without Jay. | 感觉奇怪 |
[01:37] | It’s just… | 真的会… |
[01:41] | Gonna be real strange. | 非常奇怪 |
[01:51] | Hey, Torres? | 托里斯 |
[01:53] | Platt wants you. | 普拉特要见你 |
[01:56] | Do you remember signing in these evidence bags | 上周搜完贝格曼家之后 |
[01:58] | last week right after the Begman bust? | 你记得在这些证据袋上签过名吗 |
[02:00] | – Yes, ma’am. – Good. | -签了 长官 -很好 |
[02:01] | Do you also remember entering these evidence bags | 那你记得在《我的日志》里 |
[02:04] | into mylogbook last week? | 也记录了这些证物袋呢 |
[02:09] | No, ma’am. | 没有 长官 |
[02:10] | I do not keep this book for fun, Officer Torres. | 我保留这本日志不是解闷用的 托里斯警官 |
[02:13] | I keep it so that it’ll cover your ass | 我保存这些是为了万一哪天 |
[02:15] | in the off chance something goes wrong down the line. | 出了状况好去救你们 |
[02:18] | So if I were you… | 所以如果我是你… |
[02:20] | I would fix this little oversight | 就会立即把这个小疏忽 |
[02:22] | as soon as possible. | 给纠正过来 |
[02:44] | Yo, Dany. | 我说 达尼 |
[02:46] | Walk right by, no hello? | 闷头走过去 连招呼都不打 |
[02:48] | ‘Sup, Mia? | 怎么样啊 米娅 |
[02:51] | Janie. | 贾妮 |
[02:52] | Come drink with us. | 和我们一起喝酒吧 |
[02:54] | Nah, I–I can’t. | 不了 我…我不行 |
[02:56] | Please, Officer? | 求你了 警官 |
[03:02] | Another night. | 下回吧 |
[03:05] | Rain check. | 下回再约 |
[03:50] | 未接电话 普洛薇 | |
[04:21] | Provi, you home? | 普洛薇 你在家吗 |
[04:36] | Provi! | 普洛薇 |
[04:39] | Provi! | 普洛薇 |
[04:40] | Provi. | 普洛薇 |
[04:43] | Provi! | 普洛薇 |
[04:48] | Provi. | 普洛薇 |
[04:49] | Provi! | 普洛薇 |
[04:57] | Yeah, yes? | 对 是的 |
[04:58] | I got a–I got a body, female victim, 40s, GSW– | 我发现一具尸体 女性受害者 40多岁 有枪伤 |
[05:03] | a–suspected robbery. | 怀疑是劫杀 |
[05:04] | I need a crime lab. | 我需要派鉴证科过来 |
[05:05] | I need a–I need– | 我需要 我需要 |
[05:06] | I need backup to clear. | 我需要支援来处理现场 |
[05:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:10] | 5021O 50-21 Ocean. | |
[05:13] | I’m with Intelligence. | 我是情报组的 |
[05:16] | She was calling me for help. | 她曾打电话向我求助 |
[05:25] | All right, | 好 |
[05:26] | explain it to me. You caught this. | 跟我说说情况 这是你发现的 |
[05:28] | I’ve known the victim all my life. | 我从小就认识受害者 |
[05:29] | She–she’s lived here all my life. | 她是我的老邻居 |
[05:34] | – But her last call was to you? – Yeah. | -她的最后一通电话是打给你的 -对 |
[05:38] | I take care of problems around here. | 我经常帮周围的邻居解决问题 |
[05:41] | I think she called me for help, and… | 我想她打电话给我是要求助 但… |
[05:47] | I never answered. | 我没接 |
[05:52] | If Intelligence takes this case, | 如果情报组接下这个案子 |
[05:56] | it could get complicated for you. | 情况可能会对你有点复杂 |
[05:58] | You need to know that. | 你得知道这一点 |
[06:01] | And we follow it wherever it goes. | 我们会跟着线索走 |
[06:03] | It won’t matter that you live here. | 跟你是否住在这里没关系 |
[06:04] | You understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[06:07] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:09] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[06:10] | All right. | 好 |
[06:12] | Let’s call in the rest of the team. | 我们通知组里的其他人吧 |
[06:18] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 兄弟 |
[06:19] | Sure looks like a robbery gone wrong. | 看着肯定是抢劫出了岔子 |
[06:21] | Busted the door, ransacked the place, | 破门而入 把这里洗劫一空 |
[06:24] | looking for something. | 像是在找东西 |
[06:26] | He was looking for jewels, cash? | 是在找珠宝 现金吗 |
[06:29] | No, Provi didn’t have any money. | 不是 普洛薇没什么钱 |
[06:32] | Maybe that’s why they beat her. | 也许他们是因为这个才打她 |
[06:34] | Notice this. | 看这里 |
[06:36] | Defensive wounds on her hands, | 她手上有防卫伤 |
[06:37] | which means she probably fought back. | 这说明她可能反抗过 |
[06:38] | We might get lucky with DNA. | 运气好的话也许能取到DNA |
[06:40] | Well, I hope so ’cause we’ve got no cameras in the complex | 希望吧 因为这栋楼里没摄像头 |
[06:42] | and no witnesses so far– | 目前也没找到目击证人 |
[06:44] | at least none that are willing to talk. | 至少没找到愿意跟我们谈的人 |
[06:46] | We should do a full workup on that. | 我们应该全面搜查一下这里 |
[06:52] | Got something. | 有发现 |
[06:57] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[06:58] | Are these Glock switches? | 这些是格洛克连发配件吗 |
[07:01] | Those things are going for 3 grand a piece | 这东西现在外面卖 |
[07:02] | on the streets right now. | 三千块一个 |
[07:03] | Yeah, it’s a small price to turn a semi-auto | 对 花这点钱把半自动枪变成全自动枪 |
[07:05] | into a fully auto. | 很便宜 |
[07:06] | Ah, this doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[07:09] | Provi’s not in the game. | 普洛薇不混黑帮 |
[07:10] | She’s good people. | 她是好人 |
[07:12] | People are a lot of things. | 人有很多面 |
[07:14] | You might not know her as good as you think you do. | 你也许没有你想的那么了解她 |
[07:21] | Providencia Marín, 48, single, no children. | 普洛薇登西娅·马林 48岁 单身 没孩子 |
[07:25] | ME puts the time of death around early evening. | 法医认为死亡时间是傍晚 |
[07:27] | She was an elementary school teacher for a decade | 她当了十年小学老师 |
[07:30] | until health problems kept her home last year. | 直到去年因为健康问题无法出门上班 |
[07:32] | She still volunteers a couple days a week at St. Joseph’s. | 她仍然每周都去圣约瑟夫教堂做几天义工 |
[07:36] | So why does she have the switches? | 那她怎么会有这些连发配件 |
[07:38] | Those things put out a full mag in 0.5 seconds, | 这东西可以在0.5秒之内打出一整个弹夹的子弹 |
[07:40] | and gangs are the main ones using them right now. | 现在主要是黑帮在用它们 |
[07:43] | Got a hit. | 有发现 |
[07:44] | Patrol turned up a security cam down the block. | 巡警在街区里找到了监控摄像头 |
[07:46] | Now, the footage is too crappy to make out the driver, | 视频太模糊无法辨认出司机 |
[07:48] | but the vehicle is registered to Ramiro Diaz, 24. | 但这辆车登记在拉米罗·迪亚兹名下 他24岁 |
[07:54] | He’s an up-and-coming street dealer | 是个很有前途的街头毒贩 |
[07:55] | for the Vaqueros One-Eights. | 是一八帮的 |
[07:57] | Speeding right past Provi’s near time of death. | 在普洛薇死亡的时间快速驶过她家 |
[07:59] | And this guy right here, he’s got priors | 而且就是这家伙 他有 |
[08:01] | – for robbery and assault. – Good, good. | -抢劫和伤人的前科 -好 好 |
[08:03] | Kev, you and Torres, find Ramiro, shake him. | 凯文 你和托里斯去找拉米罗 盘问他 |
[08:05] | See if something falls out. | 看能不能问出什么 |
[08:19] | Ramiro Diaz? | 拉米罗·迪亚兹 |
[08:22] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[08:23] | We have some questions for you. | 我们有几个问题想问你 |
[08:24] | Always do. | 一向如此 |
[08:26] | Yesterday, early evening, where were you? | 昨天傍晚你在哪里 |
[08:30] | Around. | 附近 |
[08:31] | I’m a busy guy. | 我是个大忙人 |
[08:33] | Is that why your car was seen speeding away | 所以你的车才会快速驶离 |
[08:35] | from the Claremont Houses? | 克莱蒙特大楼吗 |
[08:38] | Nah, man, I ain’t kill no lady. | 没有 哥们 我没杀死那位女士 |
[08:40] | Killed a lady? | 杀死女士 |
[08:42] | I didn’t say nothing about killing a lady. | 我可从没提起过杀死女士 |
[08:43] | Did you say something about killing a lady? | 你提过杀死女士吗 |
[08:45] | Didn’t need to. | 根本没必要 |
[08:46] | Whole damn block heard. | 整个街区都知道 |
[08:48] | We got the news faster than you. | 我们的消息比你们还灵通 |
[08:50] | – Chuey. – Okay. | -我叫楚伊 -好 |
[08:53] | Well, if that is the case, then how about you, Chuey, | 如果是这样 那你 楚伊 |
[08:55] | and rest of the boys meet us over there at the district. | 你们所有人都跟我们一起回局里如何 |
[08:57] | You can tell me what you heard. | 你们把你们听到的告诉我 |
[08:58] | I’ll tell you what I heard. | 我把我听到的告诉你们 |
[08:59] | We can figure this thing out. | 我们就可以把事情搞清楚了 |
[09:00] | I ain’t going anywhere with no one. | 我不会去任何地方 |
[09:02] | I already told you I didn’t kill no one. | 我已经跟你说过了 我没杀人 |
[09:07] | I’ve seen you around, around the neighborhood. | 我见过你 在这附近 |
[09:10] | 21st and Loomis. | 卢米斯街和21街 |
[09:13] | So you’re the one, the guy. | 所以你就是那个人 |
[09:18] | You know, we’ve been told by the old timers | 那些老家伙告诉我们 |
[09:19] | to avoid your building out of respect. | 让我们出于尊重 离你的住处远点 |
[09:22] | But you roll up in here accusing me, | 但你却跑到这里来责难我 |
[09:27] | treating me like a bitch. | 完全不把我当回事 |
[09:29] | Where’s my respect, guy? | 我应得的尊重呢 老兄 |
[09:32] | Yo, a woman’s dead. | 听着 一个女人死了 |
[09:37] | If you know anything– | 如果你知道什么的话 |
[09:38] | If I know anything? | 如果我知道什么 |
[09:42] | Come on, 21st and Loomis, enough cop talk. | 拜托卢米斯街和21街 少跟我来你们条子那一套 |
[09:47] | What you really wanna say? | 你到底想说什么 |
[09:50] | It’s in your best interest to cooperate. | 合作对你是最有利的 |
[09:54] | Well, I say screw your interests. | 那我想说 去你的最有利 |
[09:57] | Screw your murder. | 去你的杀人案 |
[10:00] | And screw you… | 去你丫的 |
[10:03] | Cop. | 死条子 |
[10:05] | Okay, look, if you don’t want to help, that’s fine. | 好吧 如果你不想帮忙也不要紧 |
[10:09] | But respectfully, I’ma have to pop you for the bag of weed | 但恕我直言 我得拘捕你 |
[10:12] | you got in your pocket– | 因为你口袋里装了袋大麻 |
[10:14] | over 30 grams, I’m sure. | 我敢肯定超过30克 |
[10:16] | All right, Ramiro, step back. We’re not causing– | 好了 拉米罗 退后 我们不要节外生枝 |
[10:18] | Nah, nah, nah, I got this. | 不不不 我能搞定 |
[10:20] | This is how you wanna handle this? | 你以为这样就能唬住我了吗 |
[10:22] | Hiding behind that badge like some weak-ass coward? | 躲在警徽背后狐假虎威 |
[10:25] | Come on. I heard of you. | 得了吧 老子听说过你 |
[10:27] | You can do better. | 你可以有更好的出路 |
[10:31] | And that’s battery on a police officer, my guy. | 你袭警了 兄弟 |
[10:34] | How about that? | 滋味如何 |
[10:39] | – What the hell? – Oh, you know what the hell. | -到底怎么回事 -你知道怎么回事 |
[10:41] | Don’t say what the hell like that. | 别装傻充愣了 |
[10:42] | He done pushed a police officer. | 他推了一个警察 |
[10:44] | You gotta relax. | 放松点 |
[11:12] | You had to be a man real early. | 你从很小开始就得养家 |
[11:16] | Just you, your little sister, your grandma. | 你们家只有你 你妹妹还有你奶奶 |
[11:26] | How old is she now? | 她多大年纪了 |
[11:29] | She 68? | 有68岁吗 |
[11:32] | Not a lot of time left with her. | 你能陪伴她的时间不多了 |
[11:34] | It’s a shame you have to spend it in prison. | 如果你坐牢了那该多遗憾啊 |
[11:38] | You know, I know things about you too. | 我也知道你的事 |
[11:41] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[11:43] | Where you live, where your mom lives. | 你住在哪 你妈妈住在哪 |
[11:47] | You want to jam me up, fine. | 你想把我关起来 随你便 |
[11:50] | But I’ll let everybody back home know | 但我会让我的兄弟 |
[11:52] | where you really stand. | 知道你的底细 |
[11:55] | No more free passes. | 你也别想好过 |
[12:06] | This woman was a lady just like your sister, | 这个女人跟你的妹妹 |
[12:11] | your grandma. | 你的奶奶一样 |
[12:14] | She wasn’t in the game. | 她是无辜的 |
[12:16] | And I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[12:17] | Then who did? | 那是谁杀的 |
[12:23] | You want to mad dog me, go toe-to-toe with me, | 你想逼我发疯 针对我 |
[12:26] | that’s fine. | 没问题 |
[12:29] | But give me something real. | 但你要告诉我真话 |
[12:33] | Tell me who killed her because we both know | 告诉我是谁杀了她 因为我们都知道 |
[12:35] | she didn’t deserve that. | 她不该死 |
[12:37] | No, she didn’t. | 没错 她是无辜的 |
[12:41] | But it’s being handled. | 但已经处理了 |
[12:43] | Yeah, why are you guys handling it? | 你们为什么处理这件事 |
[12:46] | You don’t got to worry about that, 21st and Loomis. | 你不用担心这个 卢米斯街和21街 |
[12:52] | One-Eights recruiting school teachers now? | 一八帮现在还招学校老师了吗 |
[12:56] | Was she holding your Glock switches? | 她手里有你们的把柄吗 |
[13:02] | Why are you guys handling it? | 你们为什么要解决掉她 |
[13:05] | I’m done. | 我不玩了 |
[13:07] | I got an alibi. | 我有不在场证明 |
[13:09] | I was picking up my girl– | 我当时在接我女朋友 |
[13:11] | never got out my car. | 从没下过车 |
[13:13] | We went to the movies. | 然后去看了电影 |
[13:14] | You go ask her. | 你可以去问她 |
[13:16] | And get me a damn lawyer. | 再给我找个律师来 |
[13:22] | So Sarge, the girlfriend said | 警长 他女朋友说 |
[13:23] | that he picked her up two blocks away, | 他在两个街区外接上了她 |
[13:25] | and they went straight to the movies. | 然后他们就直接去看电影了 |
[13:26] | I’m still waiting on security footage from the theater, | 我还在等剧院把监控录像发过来 |
[13:28] | but this ain’t got nothing with Ramiro. | 不过这案子应该和拉米罗没什么关系 |
[13:29] | Povi’s phone records came through. | 普洛薇的通话记录出来了 |
[13:31] | Okay, so day of the murder, | 普洛薇被杀那天 |
[13:32] | Provi made multiple calls to you, Torres. | 给你打了很多电话 托里斯 |
[13:35] | But she also got five incoming calls | 但她也接到了五个电话 |
[13:38] | and a text from this guy. | 和一条短信 都来自这个家伙 |
[13:39] | Quico? Yeah, I know his sister Mia. | 基科 我认识他的妹妹米娅 |
[13:42] | His family lives on my block. | 他家跟我家住一条街 |
[13:44] | Yeah, that’s the one, Quico Ramos– | 就是他 基科·拉莫斯 |
[13:45] | scattered gang ties, not truly plugged in. | 混迹于各处 但并没有真正加入哪个帮派 |
[13:48] | But he’s got multiple armed robbery charges, | 但他被指控多次持械抢劫 |
[13:50] | one, a suspected stash house rep. | 其中一处是一个疑似藏匿窝点 |
[13:52] | Rep of who? | 谁的窝点 |
[13:53] | One-Eights. | 一八帮 |
[13:55] | So the day of the murder, | 所以谋杀案当天 |
[13:57] | Quico calls Provi multiple times and sends this text, | 基科多次给普洛薇打电话 还发了这条短信 |
[14:00] | “You need to let me in.” | “你得让我进去” |
[14:01] | An hour later, GPS pings his phone | 一小时后 GPS定位到他的手机 |
[14:04] | to Provi’s block at time of death. | 在普洛薇死亡时所在的街区 |
[14:06] | Bring him in right now. | 现在就把他带过来 |
[14:11] | Well, I’m gonna keep it real with you. | 我老实跟你说 |
[14:12] | It ain’t easy working a case in your hood with your people. | 和你的人在你们那片办案很不容易 |
[14:15] | I’ve been there. | 我去过那里 |
[14:16] | It can shake you up. | 会让你动摇 |
[14:19] | You get calls a lot from people on your block? | 你经常接到你们那片区的人的电话吗 |
[14:21] | Yeah, for help. | 是的 求助的 |
[14:24] | Like off-the-record type help? | 私下的求助吗 |
[14:30] | People don’t trust the police. | 人们不信任警察 |
[14:32] | And police don’t trust the people, so I just– | 警察也不信任人们 所以我就 |
[14:36] | I take care of whatever problems I can, you know? | 我尽我所能去解决问题 你懂吗 |
[14:39] | How? | 怎么做的 |
[14:41] | Units on the citywide, | 全市各巡逻队 |
[14:42] | we’re getting multiple calls of shots fired, | 我们接到多起电话报告西拉辛1831号内 |
[14:44] | automatic weapons from inside 1831 West Racine. | 发生枪击 有自动武器交火 |
[14:48] | That’s where we headed, right? | 我们就是要去那 对吧 |
[14:49] | Yeah, that’s Quico’s building. | 是的 那里是基科的住处 |
[14:56] | Down, down, down, down! | 趴下 趴下 趴下 |
[14:58] | Policia! Policia! | 警察 警察 |
[15:00] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[15:04] | Quico! | 基科 |
[15:06] | Hey, stay right there. Stay right there. Don’t move. | 待在那里 待在那里 别动 |
[15:11] | Go, go! | 快跑 |
[15:15] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:15] | – You good? – Come here. | -你还好吗 -过来 |
[15:16] | – You good? – Yeah, I’m good. I’m good. | -过来 -我没事 我没事 |
[15:18] | 10-1, 10-1, shots fired at the police… | 呼叫指挥中心 有人向警方开枪 |
[15:29] | Torres, whoa! | 托里斯 |
[15:30] | Hold up! | 快停下 |
[15:33] | All right, you stay right there, you good. | 好了 你就待在那里 你没事的 |
[15:34] | Damn! | 该死的 |
[15:47] | Chicago PD, drop your weapon! | 芝加哥警署 放下武器 |
[15:52] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[15:55] | Drop your weapon now! | 马上放下武器 |
[16:00] | Don’t do it. | 别这么做 |
[16:27] | Shooter’s name is Javier Gomez, | 枪击者的姓名是哈维尔·戈麦斯 |
[16:28] | born and raised in Pilsen. | 在皮尔森出生长大 |
[16:30] | Prints popped–he’s indexed as a hitter for the One-Eights. | 指纹显示 他有当一八帮狙击手的记录 |
[16:32] | Came for Quico? | 冲着基科来的吗 |
[16:34] | He kicked in the back door and opened fire | 他从后门闯入 开了火 |
[16:35] | and chased him through the building. | 穿过整个房子去追他 |
[16:37] | All right, well, where’s Quico now? | 好吧 现在基科在哪 |
[16:39] | In the wind–by the time we rolled on the scene, | 逃跑了 我们到达现场时 |
[16:41] | he was already running. | 他就已经逃跑了 |
[16:42] | All right, talk to me, Kev. | 好 跟我说说 凯文 |
[16:43] | We recovered a 9-millimeter off of Gomez | 我们从戈麦斯身上找到了 |
[16:46] | modified with the switch. | 一把改造了扳机的九毫米手枪 |
[16:47] | The One-Eights are trying to police Miss Provi’s murder. | 一八帮试图控制普洛薇小姐的谋杀案 |
[16:48] | They’re gonna kill Quico for it. | 他们会为此杀了基科 |
[16:55] | Wonder they didn’t kill anyone else in the process. | 很奇怪过程中他们没有杀其他任何人 |
[16:59] | Well, the One-Eights are gonna keep coming for Quico, | 一八帮不会停止追杀基科 |
[17:01] | so we find him first. | 所以我们要先找到他 |
[17:03] | Let’s move. | 我们走吧 |
[17:17] | We having our rain check now? | 现在到了改期的时间吗 |
[17:20] | You’re gonna buy me my drink? | 你要给我买酒了吗 |
[17:23] | I ain’t supposed to drink on the job, | 我工作时不该喝酒 |
[17:25] | but you know, I’ma take it. | 但你知道的 我会接受 |
[17:28] | I’m not supposed to drink on the job, either. | 我工作时也不该喝酒 |
[17:35] | Quico. | 基科 |
[17:35] | No, I’m not talking to you about my brother. | 不 我不会跟你谈论我的哥哥 |
[17:38] | He’s in trouble. | 他有麻烦了 |
[17:39] | I’m guessing you already know that by now. | 我猜你现在已经知道原因了 |
[17:41] | Yeah, he’s always in trouble. | 是的 他总是惹麻烦 |
[17:42] | The One-Eights want him dead for murder. | 一八帮想为了谋杀案杀了他 |
[17:44] | He didn’t kill Provi. | 他没有杀普洛薇 |
[17:45] | Okay, then tell me where he’s at. | 好 那告诉我他在哪 |
[17:47] | Not talking to a cop about my brother. | 我不会跟警察谈论我的哥哥 |
[17:49] | I’m not. | 我不会的 |
[17:49] | Yeah, since when am I just a cop? | 我什么时候开始只是个警察了 |
[17:52] | You wearing a badge right now? | 你现在戴警徽了吗 |
[17:55] | You always talk to me, Mia. | 你一直都告诉我 米娅 |
[17:57] | Everybody always talks to me. | 大家一直都在向我倾诉 |
[17:59] | Yeah, and you never worked the block before. | 是的 但你之前不在这片区执勤 |
[18:05] | He’s in trouble, okay? | 他有麻烦了 好吗 |
[18:06] | They want him dead. | 他们想让他死 |
[18:08] | He’s not safe. | 他很危险 |
[18:09] | He’s safer with me. | 他和我在一起更安全 |
[18:14] | Okay, okay, all right, I’m– | 好吧好吧 我 |
[18:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:18] | Look, you can’t expect me to get it right | 听着 你不能指望我第一次在这片执勤 |
[18:22] | the first time I work the block. | 就什么都做好 |
[18:24] | Okay, I’m trying to look out for us. | 好了 我在努力为我们着想 |
[18:27] | Well, that’s not looking out. | 那不叫着想 |
[18:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:41] | So… | 所以 |
[18:44] | When do you get off? | 你什么时候下班 |
[18:52] | Okay, I’ll–I’ll throw some food in with our drinks. | 我会给我们的酒配上点吃的 |
[18:56] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是个傻子 |
[18:58] | You can’t go from pissing me off to hitting on me. | 你不能刚才还惹我生气 现在又献殷勤 |
[19:04] | Right, so, um, we have to do it here, though, | 好吧 所以 我们得在这里约会 |
[19:07] | ’cause um, I want the discount. | 因为 我想要打折 |
[19:13] | Come on, we– | 拜托 我们 |
[19:16] | We like food. | 我们喜欢食物 |
[19:19] | I’m off in a couple hours. | 我几小时后下班 |
[19:29] | You were obsessed with him. | 你太痴迷于他了 |
[19:32] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[19:33] | Mr. Callahan was… fine. | 卡拉汉先生挺好的 |
[19:35] | Yeah. He was 45. | 他那时都45了 |
[19:37] | Yeah, but remember those turtlenecks he wore? | 对 但你还记得他穿的那些高领毛衣吗 |
[19:44] | Wait, why are you saying it like that? | 等等 你为什么这么说 |
[19:47] | Because he filled them out. | 因为他穿着很合身 |
[19:50] | Like what? Like–like, in his neck? | 哪里合身 脖子部分吗 |
[19:54] | You should start wearing them. | 你该学着穿高领毛衣 |
[19:56] | Your damn white tee thing is insane. | 你成天就穿件白T恤 |
[20:01] | I’m not wearing a turtleneck. | 我不穿高领毛衣 |
[20:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:05] | ‘Cause I’m–I’d be done for. | 因为你要是穿了我就魂不守舍了 |
[20:10] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:27] | – Hey, Gail. – Yeah? | -喂 盖尔 -什么事 |
[20:28] | You mind grabbing us two more? | 能再给我们来两杯吗 |
[20:31] | We are having another round, yeah? | 我们要再喝一轮 对吗 |
[20:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:36] | – Great. – Yeah. Great. | -很好 -是的 很好 |
[20:38] | Uh, I’m gonna hit the bathroom. | 我去上个厕所 |
[20:40] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[20:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:53] | Kid’s pretty good, right? | 这小子挺不错 对吗 |
[20:56] | Let’s see if Mia’s heard from big brother. | 让我们来看看米娅是否接到过她哥的电话 |
[21:27] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[21:29] | Yo, Torres, what’s wrong, man? | 托里斯 出什么事了 伙计 |
[21:31] | I gotta get home. Something’s going on. | 我得回趟家 出事了 |
[21:32] | What? What is going on? Just talk to me. | 什么 出什么事了 告诉我 |
[21:35] | No, I’m not gonna miss it again. | 不 我不会再错过了 |
[21:36] | I’ll call Mia. I’ll be right back. | 我会给米娅打电话 我去去就回 |
[21:48] | What the hell was that? | 什么情况 |
[21:48] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[21:50] | Try to get him on the horn one more time. | 试着再给他打个电话 |
[21:51] | I’m gonna go inside and get some eyes. | 我进去看看 |
[22:25] | Ma! Está bien? Ma? | 妈 你没事吧 妈 |
[22:31] | Ma, está bien? | 妈 你没事吧 |
[22:36] | Yo, Ruze, I got a Latino, | 鲁塞 有个拉美裔 |
[22:37] | 6 feet, running out the back. | 1.8米高 从后门跑掉了 |
[22:38] | Grab him up. | 抓住他 |
[22:55] | Hey, hey, miss, are you okay? | 女士 你还好吗 |
[22:58] | All right? I’m police. He’s gone. | 好吗 我是警察 他已经走了 |
[23:01] | Nobody here’s gonna hurt you. | 这里没人会伤害你 |
[23:05] | 23-21 David, I need an ambulance at 3879 Bel. | 2321D 我需要辆救护车 贝尔街3879号 |
[23:08] | I don’t need your ambulance. | 我不需要你的救护车 |
[23:10] | Okay. You’re okay. | 好吧 你没事 |
[23:16] | Mia? | 米娅 |
[23:17] | Mia, can you look at me? | 米娅 你能看着我吗 |
[23:20] | Try to breathe. | 试着深呼吸 |
[23:22] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[23:26] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[23:27] | You’re police? | 你是警察吗 |
[23:31] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:33] | Why–why do you know my name? | 你…你怎么知道我的名字 |
[23:45] | Yo, Torres-Torres, slow down. | 托里斯 托里斯 慢点 |
[23:46] | – Slow down. Slow down. – I messed up. I messed up. | -慢点 慢点 -我搞砸了 搞砸了 |
[23:48] | – Stop. – I messed up. | -站住 -我搞砸了 |
[23:49] | If I’d have been there– | 如果我当时在哪里… |
[23:50] | The same thing would’ve happened. | 同样的事还是会发生 |
[23:51] | No. No, I saw that guy at the bar. | 不 不会 我在酒吧看到那家伙了 |
[23:53] | I saw him, and I would have stopped it. | 我看到他了 我本能阻止这一切 |
[23:55] | Stop. Stop. | 住嘴 别说了 |
[23:57] | Breathe, okay? | 深呼吸 好吗 |
[23:59] | Especially before you go over there | 尤其是在你去那里 |
[24:01] | and talk to her, breathe. | 跟她聊之前 深呼吸 |
[24:04] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[24:06] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[24:08] | He went in there looking for her brother, | 他去那里是找她哥的 |
[24:09] | not trying to kill her. | 而不是想杀了她 |
[24:11] | All he wanted was info. | 他只想要线索 |
[24:11] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[24:16] | What the hell happened? | 出什么事了 |
[24:18] | It all happened pretty fast, Sarge. | 事发突然 警长 |
[24:19] | She got jammed up in the bathroom, | 她当时被困在卫生间 |
[24:21] | didn’t get a ID on him. | 不知道该男子是谁 |
[24:22] | He’s in the wind right now, | 该男子目前在逃 |
[24:23] | but Ruze is conducting a search as we speak. | 但鲁塞现在正带人四处搜查他的下落 |
[24:26] | She said he went in there looking | 她说该男子去那里是为了 |
[24:27] | for her brother Quico, asking where he was. | 找她哥哥基科 询问他哥哥的下落 |
[24:29] | She didn’t tell him, didn’t tell us. | 她没告诉那人 也没告诉我们 |
[24:30] | Okay, Kev, I’m done with this. | 好吧 凯文 我已经受够了 |
[24:33] | Torres. | 托里斯 |
[24:36] | No more hand-holding. | 别再耐心套话了 |
[24:38] | You get Mia to talk now. | 你现在就让米娅交代 |
[24:41] | Or we’re gonna find a reason | 否则我们会找个理由 |
[24:42] | to bring her in and make her talk, | 把她带回来让她交代 |
[24:43] | you understand me? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[24:48] | Hey, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[24:50] | You don’t have to cover for me. | 你不必替我遮掩 |
[24:51] | You don’t do that, okay? You don’t cover for me. | 别这么做 好吗 别替我遮掩 |
[24:54] | If I mess up, I own it. | 如果搞砸了 是我活该 |
[24:55] | Everything okay at the house? | 你家一切还好吗 |
[24:58] | What? | 什么 |
[24:59] | Why you took off– | 你为什么突然离开 |
[25:01] | is everything okay? Everybody all right? | 一切都还好吗 所有人都没事吧 |
[25:04] | Yeah, no. It’s–it was my ma. | 是的 没事 是我妈 |
[25:09] | I thought it was gonna be like Provi. | 我以为她会像普洛薇那样 |
[25:11] | – Okay. – You know? | -好吧 -知道吗 |
[25:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:13] | Look, was I wrong? | 看 我说错了吗 |
[25:16] | Did I lie? | 我乱说了吗 |
[25:18] | Working in your hood is gonna shake you up. | 在自己家片区查案会让你心神不定 |
[25:22] | But I got your back on that. | 但我会支持你 |
[25:24] | I’m here for you, whether you want me to be or not. | 不管你需不需要我 我都在 |
[25:28] | I got you. | 我会帮你 |
[25:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:32] | No need to thank me. | 不用谢我 |
[25:34] | Just make it right, and make sure nobody else gets hurt. | 就把事情做好 确保不再有人受伤 |
[25:41] | You got it. | 你可以的 |
[25:47] | Is–is–is she all right for you to give us a minute? | 我们单独谈谈 她没问题吧 |
[26:03] | You had police watching me? | 你让警察监视我 |
[26:06] | What was the plan, exactly? | 原来的计划是什么 |
[26:09] | You get me drunk, | 你先把我灌醉 |
[26:12] | make me start talking about my brother? | 再让我开口讲我哥的事 |
[26:22] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[26:25] | I’m not ever gonna talk to you. | 我永远都不会跟你说话了 |
[26:33] | Quico killed Provi. | 基科杀了普洛薇 |
[26:35] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[26:37] | We have calls and texts to her. | 我们有他给她打电话发信息的记录 |
[26:41] | We have his GPS. | 还有他卫星定位 |
[26:44] | Why do you think the One-Eights are policing him? | 你以为一八帮为什么要追杀他 |
[26:46] | I don’t gotta talk to you. | 我不想跟你说话 |
[26:50] | Look at your face. | 看看你的脸 |
[26:56] | They beat your face in. | 他们把你打毁容了 |
[27:02] | Why do you think they’re doing that? | 你觉得他们为什么要这么做 |
[27:06] | My brother is not a killer. | 我哥没杀人 |
[27:08] | If that’s true, then I’ll help him. | 如果真是这样 我会帮他 |
[27:09] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[27:10] | Which one of you is gonna help? | 哪一个你会帮他 |
[27:14] | The kid I grew up with, | 是那个和我一起长大 |
[27:17] | the one who beat up pricks for me, | 帮我痛打混混 |
[27:20] | ran junkies off my ma’s doorstep, | 替我妈赶走瘾君子 |
[27:23] | kid who made a deal with the One-Eights? | 跟一八帮谈条件的小屁孩 |
[27:29] | Or is it the cop | 还是那个 |
[27:31] | who just tried to work me? | 想利用我的警察 |
[27:34] | ‘Cause you can’t be both. | 因为你不能两者兼顾 |
[27:35] | Yes, I can. | 不 我可以 |
[27:37] | – No. – Yes. | -不可能 -可以的 |
[27:38] | Yes, I can. | 我可以 |
[27:40] | Otherwise, I wouldn’t be doing this job. | 要不然我就不会干这个工作了 |
[27:47] | Let me help. | 让我帮你 |
[27:51] | If you’re convinced he didn’t kill anybody, | 如果你确信他没杀人 |
[27:52] | then I’ll protect him. | 那我会保护他 |
[27:56] | I will. | 我会的 |
[27:58] | ‘Cause we protect our own. | 因为我们保护自己人 |
[28:03] | Haven’t I always done that? | 我不是一直都这样做吗 |
[28:06] | Protected everyone the best I can? | 尽量保护每个人 |
[28:21] | I am better for him | 我比起任何 |
[28:24] | than any One-Eight or any other cop. | 一八帮或者警察更能帮他 |
[28:38] | You promise you’ll protect him? | 你保证你会保护他 |
[28:44] | Yes. | 我保证 |
[28:51] | I don’t know where he is, um, | 我不知道他在哪 |
[28:54] | but he texted me from a new number. | 但他用一个新号码给我发了短信 |
[29:00] | 对不起 我不能把你牵扯进来 我没事 别担心 我没杀人 爱你 | |
[29:20] | All right, should be right around here somewhere. | 好了 应该就在这附近 |
[29:22] | Sarge, Quico’s burner phone is pinging around the yard. | 警长 基科的一次性手机在这院子里有信号 |
[29:25] | Yeah, copy you. | 好的 收到 |
[29:26] | Just keep your eyes open. | 睁大眼睛盯紧了 |
[29:29] | We move in slow. | 我们慢慢进去 |
[29:30] | We’re going left. | 我们从左边进 |
[29:51] | I’m going up. You go around. | 我到上面去 你绕一圈 |
[30:04] | Quico! Stop! | 基科 站住 |
[30:07] | Quico’s running toward the water north side of the yard. | 基科往院子北边的码头跑了 |
[30:09] | Copy you. | 收到 |
[30:13] | Quico! | 基科 |
[30:15] | Quico! | 基科 |
[30:24] | Stop! No! Hey, hey, stop! Stop! | 站住 不 喂喂 住手住手 |
[30:25] | Drop it! Drop it right now! | 把枪放下 马上把枪放下 |
[30:27] | Drop it right now! | 马上把枪放下 |
[30:29] | Hey, I got it, I got it. Don’t shoot. | 喂 我来我来 别开枪 |
[30:31] | Don’t shoot. I got it. | 别开枪 我来 |
[30:34] | Look at me. Look at me right now, homey. | 看着我 现在看着我 自己人 |
[30:36] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[30:37] | My name is Dante Torres, okay? | 我叫但丁·托里斯 好吗 |
[30:40] | I live in the Claremont Houses right down the block from you. | 我住在你隔壁街区的克莱蒙特公寓 |
[30:44] | 21st and Loomis. | 卢米斯街和21街 |
[30:51] | Me and Mia–always me and Mia running around. | 我和米娅 我和米娅一直到处跑 |
[30:57] | You know me. | 你认识我 |
[30:59] | Your sister, she sent me here to help you. | 你妹妹让我来这里帮助你 |
[31:04] | Drop the weapon, and let me help you. | 把武器放下 让我帮你 |
[31:14] | You don’t die like this. | 不要这样丢掉性命 |
[31:36] | 50-21 David, offender in custody. | 5021D 疑犯已抓获 |
[31:38] | We’re bringing him in. | 我们带他回警局 |
[31:47] | Can’t you at least take these cuffs off me? | 你不能帮我把手铐解开吗 |
[31:49] | Just don’t move, or you’re gonna rub your wrists raw. | 别动 不然你的手腕会擦伤的 |
[31:52] | Then the photos, at least? I don’t want to see that. | 那起码拿走这些照片吧 我不想看这些 |
[31:55] | It seems your gun doesn’t match | 好像你的枪 |
[31:57] | the one that killed Provi. | 和杀死普洛薇的那把不匹配 |
[31:59] | She was murdered with a .45. | 她是被点四五口径的枪杀害的 |
[32:01] | See? | 看到没 |
[32:03] | See? | 看到没 |
[32:04] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[32:05] | No, it’s not that easy. | 不 没那么简单 |
[32:09] | I have made charges stick with a whole lot less than that. | 比这小得多的罪行我都提出过指控 |
[32:12] | This is the part where you start talking. | 现在是你开口的时候了 |
[32:16] | I didn’t kill Provi. | 我没有杀普洛薇 |
[32:18] | – The One-Eights did. – All right, who? | -是一八帮干的 -好吧 是谁 |
[32:20] | Look, if we’re gonna go with “Somebody else did it,” | 如果我们要追查”其他人” |
[32:23] | I am gonna need an actual name. | 那就需要一个准确的名字 |
[32:25] | I can’t give you a name, man. | 我没法给出一个准确名字 哥们 |
[32:26] | Quico, the One-Eights are already trying to kill you. | 基科 一八帮已经有意要杀你了 |
[32:32] | And I ain’t gonna give them another reason. | 我不会再给他们其他杀我的理由的 |
[32:33] | Are you kidding me, | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[32:34] | even after what they did to your sister? | 他们把你妹妹揍得半死 |
[32:36] | What kind of man are you? | 你还算什么男人啊 |
[32:39] | What the hell’s he talking about? | 他到底在说什么 |
[32:41] | What’d they do to Mia? | 他们对米娅怎么了 |
[32:42] | He doesn’t know, huh? | 他还不知道吗 |
[32:44] | See, they were looking for you, | 他们本来是找你的 |
[32:45] | but they found her. | 但是发现了她 |
[32:54] | It wasn’t supposed to happen like this. | 这件事本不应该发生的 |
[32:57] | Nobody was supposed to get hurt. | 不应该有人受伤 |
[32:59] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[33:00] | Yeah, well, they sure did, though. | 但他们还是这么做了 |
[33:03] | They did. | 这是他们干的 |
[33:06] | Quico. | 基科 |
[33:12] | I stole the switches, okay? | 我偷了那些连发配件 |
[33:14] | I stole them from the One-Eights. | 我从一八帮那偷走了它们 |
[33:17] | You know, I figured it’d be easy money. | 我以为这会是一笔轻松的买卖 |
[33:19] | No one would know. | 没人会发现 |
[33:22] | I don’t know, I guess word got out, | 我不知道 可能还是走漏了消息 |
[33:24] | so I hid them. | 所以我把它们藏起来了 |
[33:26] | At Provi’s. | 在普洛薇那 |
[33:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:29] | I was helping her bring groceries in. | 我帮她带一些杂货 |
[33:32] | I stashed them when she wasn’t looking. | 我就趁她不注意把东西藏起来了 |
[33:36] | I thought I’d wait it out. | 我以为可以神不知鬼不觉 |
[33:39] | But the One-Eights got wise, said they were gonna hurt me, | 但一八帮发现了 说他们会伤害我 |
[33:43] | so I promised to get it all back. | 所以我答应了会全部归还 |
[33:45] | And I called her to explain a bunch of times. | 我给她打电话解释了很多次 |
[33:50] | But Provi didn’t understand. | 但普洛薇不明白 |
[33:52] | And she wouldn’t let us in. | 她不让我们进去 |
[33:55] | She was scared and crying. | 她很害怕 一直哭喊 |
[33:59] | So I kicked the door down. | 所以我踹开了门 |
[34:00] | Okay, you said the One-Eights killed her. | 你之前说是一八帮杀了她 |
[34:02] | They did. | 是他们干的 |
[34:03] | All right, but you were there? | 好吧 但是你在场 |
[34:05] | You were there in the apartment when it happened. | 他们杀人的时候你就在那间公寓里 |
[34:07] | You said you broke the door down, right? | 你说是你破坏了房门 对吧 |
[34:13] | I don’t wanna talk anymore. | 我不想再说了 |
[34:17] | All right. | 好 |
[34:35] | I promised Mia I’d protect you. | 我答应了米娅要保护你 |
[34:38] | And I will. | 我会的 |
[34:40] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你 |
[34:43] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[34:48] | I just wanted to fix things. | 我只想解决问题 |
[34:52] | But she wouldn’t open the door for us, | 但她就是不肯给我们开门 |
[34:55] | so I broke the door open. | 所以我才强行打开了门 |
[34:58] | Chuey pushed inside. | 是楚伊闯进去的 |
[35:03] | Chuey? | 楚伊 |
[35:04] | Provi, she just… | 普洛薇 她只是 |
[35:06] | – Chuey Santiago. – She fought back. | -楚伊·圣地亚哥 -她还击了 |
[35:08] | Me and Torres met him at the course with Ramiro. | 我和托里斯在球场看到过他和拉米罗在一起 |
[35:10] | He’s with the One-Eights. | 他和一八帮在一起 |
[35:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:13] | He started hitting her. | 他开始打她 |
[35:15] | And he shot her. Chuey. | 他枪杀了她 是楚伊 |
[35:18] | I ran. | 我跑了 |
[35:20] | I ran away. | 我逃走了 |
[35:22] | I knew he was gonna kill me | 我知道他只要拿到了 |
[35:23] | as soon as he got the switches back. | 连发配件就会杀了我 |
[35:27] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[35:30] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[35:49] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[35:59] | Chicago PD! Chuey, stop! | 芝加哥警署 楚伊 停下 |
[36:05] | Cover left! Cover left! | 检查左边 检查左边 |
[36:06] | I got you, I got you, I got you. | 我来了 我来了 我来了 |
[36:08] | Move. | 走 |
[36:10] | Move. | 走 |
[37:38] | You promised. | 你答应过的 |
[37:41] | You promised to help him. | 你答应过会帮他的 |
[37:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:48] | 20 years? | 20年 |
[37:52] | My brother gets 20 years for felony murder? | 我哥哥因为重罪谋杀被判了20年啊 |
[37:57] | 20 years for not even pulling the trigger? | 他都没有扣动过扳机就被判了20年 |
[38:03] | That’s your help? | 这就是你的帮助吗 |
[38:10] | Nothing to say? | 你没什么要说的吗 |
[38:13] | You’re not even gonna tell me I’m wrong? | 你甚至不打算说一句我错了 |
[38:19] | You’re just gonna stay silent? | 你就打算这样沉默下去吗 |
[38:25] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[39:08] | You know this courtyard’s off limits. | 你知道这个院子是禁止入内的 |
[39:11] | For a deal you was forced to make | 为一个还是小男孩时 |
[39:13] | when you were a little boy? | 被迫达成的约定吗 |
[39:15] | Nah, no more. | 从今天起就作废了 |
[39:19] | You don’t get to police this place no more. | 你再也没权利对这片地方执警 |
[39:22] | The other cops own you now, | 你现在属于其他警察了 |
[39:24] | so it’s time for you and mami to move on. | 所以你和你妈妈就该离开了 |