时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | My name is Anna Avalos. | 我叫安娜·阿瓦洛斯 |
[00:23] | Well look, I’m here. | 我就在这 |
[00:24] | I’m standing right next to you. | 我就在你身旁 |
[00:26] | One step back in the shadows till the end. | 离你一步远的阴影里 直到最后 |
[00:29] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[00:32] | Ok. | 好 |
[00:34] | Anna was raped in a Tamitos initiation. | 安娜在恐怖分子帮入会仪式上被强奸了 |
[00:36] | Escano probably ordered that too. | 恐怕这也是伊斯卡诺安排的 |
[00:38] | Anna deserves to know that. | 安娜有权知道这一点 |
[00:39] | I’m her handler. | 我是她的负责人 |
[00:40] | I’m not putting her through this. | 我不会让她经历这些 |
[00:42] | We don’t tell her. | 我们不告诉她 |
[00:43] | Anna, we need to talk about what comes next. | 安娜 我们得谈谈接下来会怎样 |
[00:46] | I die– | 我会死… |
[00:49] | for nothing. | 死得毫无意义 |
[00:52] | Anna stabbed me. | 安娜捅了我 |
[00:57] | We bring Anna in on her own, we claim self-defense– | 我们把安娜单独带进来 说这是自卫… |
[00:59] | She tried to castrate him | 她想要阉了他 |
[01:01] | and now she’s running and not well. | 现在她跑了 精神不安 |
[01:05] | Please just let me go. | 请让我走吧 |
[01:07] | Anna, I can’t. You gotta trust me. | 安娜 我不能 你得相信我 |
[01:10] | You stood in front of me | 你站在我面前 |
[01:12] | and you told me “You and me”. | 对我说”我和你” |
[01:15] | And then you lied to me. | 然后你骗了我 |
[01:16] | No! | 不 |
[01:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:33] | Family– | 家庭… |
[01:36] | it’s everything, right? | 就是一切 对吧 |
[01:38] | No! | 不 |
[01:40] | You and me. You and me. | 你和我 你和我 |
[01:45] | You told me you have a son. | 你说过你有个儿子 |
[01:48] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[01:51] | They’re all gone, Anna. | 他们都死了 安娜 |
[01:56] | This job is what I have. | 这份工作是我的唯一 |
[02:00] | It’s all I got left. | 是我唯一剩下的 |
[02:27] | You talked to him? | 你和他谈过了 |
[02:28] | Last night, but he wasn’t loving the idea of this thing. | 昨晚 可他不太喜欢这么个主意 |
[02:31] | Who is? | 谁会喜欢呢 |
[02:32] | This is the Chief’s idea of buttering us up. | 这是局长的主意 想讨好我们 |
[02:35] | Is he coming though? | 不过他会来吗 |
[02:36] | I don’t know. I didn’t press him on it. | 不知道 我也没去逼他 |
[02:39] | Look at this. I’m not the last one. | 快看 我不是最后一个啊 |
[02:41] | You just walked up. | 你也才走过来 |
[02:42] | – Voight? – I went to pick him up. | -博伊特 -我去接他了 |
[02:44] | He wasn’t there. | 他不在 |
[02:46] | I thought maybe he was with you guys. | 我以为他和你们在一起呢 |
[02:48] | One guess as to where he is. | 不用猜也知道他在哪里呢 |
[02:49] | This private patrol of his is getting out of hand. | 他的单独巡逻有点失控了 |
[03:05] | 烘焙店 查封 | |
[03:18] | Trudy, it’s my first one of these. | 特鲁迪 这样的活动我可是头一次 |
[03:20] | Thank heavens you forced me to attend, sir. | 谢天谢地您逼着我来了 长官 |
[03:22] | Anything to get you to wear wool in 104 degree heat. | 只要能让你在40度下穿上羊毛制服 |
[03:26] | Hey, where’s Sergeant Voight? | 博伊特警长呢 |
[03:28] | Oh, family emergency, sir. Couldn’t make it. | 家里有急事 长官 来不了 |
[03:46] | We are gathered here to acknowledge | 我们聚集于此来感谢 |
[03:47] | that towards the end of 2021, | 我们面前的这些队员 |
[03:50] | the members here in front of us, | 2021年快到年终的时候 |
[03:52] | members of the CPD’s Intelligence Unit, | 芝加哥警署情报组的队员们 |
[03:55] | initiated an investigation into the activities | 针对一个名为恐怖分子帮的 |
[03:58] | of a violent poly-criminal street gang | 从事多种犯罪活动的街头暴力黑帮 |
[04:00] | known as Los Tamitos. | 启动了调查 |
[04:03] | Los Tamitos was responsible | 恐怖分子帮参与了 |
[04:04] | for a myriad of extreme violence | 众多的极端暴力活动 |
[04:06] | and criminal offenses, | 和刑事犯罪活动 |
[04:08] | including criminal sexual assault, | 包括恶性性犯罪 |
[04:11] | the manufacturing, delivery, and possession | 生产贩卖和持有 |
[04:14] | of controlled substances, | 管制药品 |
[04:15] | and multiple counts of first-degree murder. | 以及多起一级谋杀 |
[04:19] | Due to their hard work and hundreds of man hours, | 在他们艰苦卓绝的努力和巨大的时间付出之下 |
[04:23] | intelligence culminated their investigation two weeks ago. | 两周前情报组的调查得以结案 |
[04:27] | That culmination resulted in the recovery of 400 kilos of narcotics, | 结案时缴获了400公斤的毒品 |
[04:32] | 50 weapons, | 50件武器 |
[04:33] | including several high powered assault rifles, | 包括几把高杀伤力的突击步枪 |
[04:36] | and the arrest of 40 gang members | 以及逮捕了40名黑帮成员 |
[04:39] | all with charges approved | 对这些人蓄意贩毒的指控 |
[04:41] | 芝加哥警署 霍斯特德警探 警司颁发之英勇奖 | |
[04:41] | for calculated criminal drug conspiracy. | 都已得到批准 |
[04:43] | And we can safely say | 我们可以有把握地说 |
[04:46] | that Los Tamitos is gone from Chicago. | 恐怖分子帮已经从芝加哥铲除了 |
[04:54] | No, no. | 别 别 |
[04:57] | You’re gonna talk to me right now. | 你现在就要跟我坦白 |
[04:59] | What? What do you want? | 干嘛 你想要干嘛 |
[05:00] | What do I want? Was I not clear last time? | 我想要干嘛 我上次没说清楚吗 |
[05:03] | Was I not clear? | 我没说清楚吗 |
[05:05] | You were clear, OK? You were clear. | 说清楚了 说清楚了 |
[05:06] | Yeah. About what? | 是啊 说清楚什么了 |
[05:08] | Los Tamitos is gone | 恐怖分子帮没了 |
[05:09] | and nobody’s taken over the neighborhood, | 这一带没人接手 |
[05:11] | all right? I understood. | 行了吧 我听明白了 |
[05:12] | OK, I understood the last eight times you came up in here. | 你之前来这边的8次我就听明白了 |
[05:15] | So what the hell is this, huh? | 那这玩意是什么 |
[05:17] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[05:17] | – What the hell is this? – I don’t know. | -这玩意是什么 -我不知道 |
[05:19] | – What is it? – It’s not mine. | -这是什么 -不是我的 |
[05:20] | – I’m not dealing. – It’s not yours? Whose is it? | -我没贩毒 -不是你的 那是谁的 |
[05:22] | – I don’t know. – Look at me. | -我不知道 -看着我 |
[05:24] | Whose is it? | 是谁的 |
[05:27] | – Whose is it? – I don’t know. | -是谁的 -我不知道 |
[05:29] | Now, though your families and friends couldn’t be here today | 虽然由于你们便衣的身份你们的家人和朋友 |
[05:33] | due to your undercover capacity, | 今天无法到场 |
[05:35] | it is my great pleasure as your new chief to be here | 作为你们的新局长 我很高兴 |
[05:38] | in their place to honor you. | 代表他们来表彰你们 |
[05:42] | And due to your unit’s great tenacity, | 由于你们部门不懈的努力 |
[05:45] | exemplary performance, | 出色的表现 |
[05:46] | and courage beyond the call of duty, | 以及不同凡响的勇气 |
[05:49] | it is also my great pleasure to award each of you today | 今天我也很高兴为你们每一位 |
[05:54] | the Superintendent’s Award of Valor. | 授予”警司颁发之英勇奖” |
[05:57] | Thank you for making our city of Chicago | 感谢你们使得芝加哥 |
[06:00] | a safer place to be. | 更加安全 |
[06:02] | I’m not lying to you, all right? | 我没骗你 好吗 |
[06:04] | Nobody’s dumb enough to deal in this neighborhood, all right? | 谁也没傻到跑这一带来贩毒 好吗 |
[06:06] | It’s clean. It’s safe. | 这里很干净 很安全 |
[06:10] | Look, I’m telling you the truth. | 我和你说的是实话 |
[06:12] | Nobody wants to deal with a lunatic cop. | 没人愿意应付疯警察 |
[06:16] | Help! Somebody! | 救命 有人吗 |
[06:22] | Help me, please! | 请救救我 |
[06:28] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[06:29] | I don’t know. I don’t know him. | 我不知道 我不认识他 |
[06:30] | OK, you on with 911? | 好 你在跟911通话吗 |
[06:32] | Yes, he was just on the ground. I pulled over. | 对 我看到他躺在地上 就停车了 |
[06:33] | How long has he been like this? | 他这样多久了 |
[06:35] | We’re in front of– I don’t know. | 我们在… 我不知道 |
[06:36] | I’ve been screaming for his parents. | 我一直在喊他的父母 |
[06:37] | They’re not here. | 他们不在这里 |
[06:38] | Yes, he’s still breathing. | 对 他还有呼吸 |
[06:40] | – I think that this kid’s OD’d. – What? | -我觉得这孩子吸毒过量了 -什么 |
[06:42] | How long till an ambo gets here? | 救护车还有多久能到 |
[06:44] | Ask him, how long? | 问他 多久 |
[06:45] | How long until an ambulance arrives? | 救护车还有多久能到 |
[06:47] | – No, there’s a man here. – I’m police. | -不 这里有个人 -我是警察 |
[06:49] | – He’s a cop. – Ask him. | -他是警察 -问他 |
[06:50] | – They say six minutes. – OK, we’re gonna go. | -他们说六分钟 -好 我们走 |
[06:52] | We’re gonna take your car. Let’s go right now. | 我们开你的车 现在就走 |
[06:54] | Open the–I got him. | 打开… 我来抱他 |
[06:55] | You–ah, God. | 你… 天哪 |
[06:57] | Open the back door. | 把后门打开 |
[06:58] | Get in, get in. | 上车 上车 |
[07:00] | – Is the key in the car? – Yes. | -钥匙在车上吗 -在 |
[07:01] | Take the boy. | 接住这孩子 |
[07:02] | – Okay. You got him? – Yeah, I got him. | -好 接住了吗 -嗯 接住了 |
[07:04] | – I got him. – OK. OK. Let’s go. | -我接住他了 -好 好 我们走 |
[07:14] | Yes, tender aged OD victim. | 对 年幼的吸毒过量受害者 |
[07:16] | Do you still feel a pulse? | 你能摸到脉搏吗 |
[07:19] | I don’t–maybe it’s light. | 摸不到 也许太微弱了 |
[07:21] | OK, crossing 18th now. | 好 我正在过18街 |
[07:22] | Advise me when you’re two minutes out. | 你们离医院两分钟时通知我 |
[07:24] | Is it supposed to be strong? | 脉搏应该很强吗 |
[07:27] | Oh, gosh. | 天哪 |
[07:28] | God, please, God. | 上帝啊 求求你 上帝 |
[07:30] | Find this child, please. | 帮帮这个孩子吧 求你了 |
[07:38] | Got a tender age OD. | 有个年幼的孩子吸毒过量 |
[07:39] | I need some help here. | 我需要帮助 |
[07:43] | – I got him. – Sir? We’re here. | -我来抱他 -先生 我们来了 |
[07:45] | I got him. I got him. Where? | 我来抱他 我来抱他 往哪走 |
[07:48] | We’re going to Baghdad. This way. | 我们去急救室 这边 |
[07:49] | Talk to me. | 说说情况 |
[07:50] | Kid was eating strawberries. | 这孩子当时在吃草莓 |
[07:52] | I think it’s heroin. | 我觉得他吃了海洛因 |
[07:53] | He sprinkled it on them. | 他把它们撒在草莓上了 |
[07:54] | Must have thought it was sugar. | 他肯定以为是糖 |
[07:56] | – Need Narcan. – I’m on it! | -我要纳洛酮 -我去拿 |
[07:57] | Got the narcotic? | 毒品带来了吗 |
[07:58] | – Yeah, dime bag. – Is it pure? | -带了 一小包 -纯吗 |
[08:00] | I doubt it. | 不确定 |
[08:01] | It’s new product, new dealer. | 是新产品 新毒贩 |
[08:02] | We don’t know the cut yet. | 我们还不知道成分 |
[08:04] | – Parents? – They weren’t on scene. | -家长呢 -他们没在现场 |
[08:06] | – I need two doses of naloxone. – Right away. | -我需要两剂纳洛酮 -马上来 |
[08:10] | Hey, you’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[08:11] | Looks like you popped a stitch. | 看着像伤口爆开了 |
[08:13] | Go get your shoulder checked out. | 去让他们看看你的肩膀 |
[08:18] | He didn’t even mention Anna. | 他根本没提安娜 |
[08:22] | OK, we got another carjacking from Area Central. | 好吧 中心区又发生了一起劫车案 |
[08:26] | Chief O’Neal wants us to take it? | 奥尼尔局长想让我们接吗 |
[08:28] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:28] | We were just with the man. | 我们刚刚还跟他在一起 |
[08:29] | How did he find us another case already? | 他这怎么这么快就帮我们找到新案子了 |
[08:31] | Three man crew again? | 又是三人团伙 |
[08:32] | Yeah, near Water Tower Place. | 对 在水塔广场附近 |
[08:33] | – Who wants coffee? – I do. | -谁要咖啡 -我要 |
[08:35] | Please. | 麻烦了 |
[08:36] | I have two hands. | 我有两只手 |
[08:42] | Voight in Little Village again? | 博伊特又去小村镇了 |
[08:46] | He says he caught something. | 他说他遇到点事 |
[08:47] | He wants us to go meet him out there. | 想让我们去那里跟他汇合 |
[08:51] | We can’t take another drug case from there. | 我们不能再接那里的毒品案了 |
[08:54] | You saw the new chief. | 你们看到新局长了 |
[08:55] | He knows Voight’s AWOL, knew you were lying. | 他会知道博伊特擅离职守 你们在撒谎 |
[08:58] | He just wants to keep the neighborhood | 他只是希望那个社区 |
[09:00] | clean of drugs so Anna’s death means something. | 远离毒品 这样安娜的死才有意义 |
[09:02] | – I get that. – So do I. | -我明白 -我也明白 |
[09:05] | I’m the one who shot her. | 是我开枪打死她的 |
[09:11] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[09:12] | It’s been two weeks. | 已经过去两周了 |
[09:14] | Voight won’t even look at me. | 博伊特还是不愿意看我 |
[09:17] | I don’t think he’s OK. | 我觉得他有事 |
[09:19] | He just needs time. | 他只是需要时间 |
[09:22] | Why don’t you and the team get started | 不如你和组里其他人先去查 |
[09:23] | on whatever the chief sent. | 局长给的案子 |
[09:24] | I’ll go take care of this on my own. | 这事我自己处理 |
[09:36] | Voight? | 博伊特 |
[09:38] | New chief’s got us working another jacking. | 新局长让我们查另一起劫车案 |
[09:39] | What’d you get? | 你有什么发现 |
[09:40] | Five-year-old overdosed. | 五岁孩子吸毒过量 |
[09:42] | Same dime bag, same new product. | 跟以前一样的小包装 新产品 |
[09:45] | Someone new is trying to take over. | 有新人想接管这里 |
[09:48] | I take it you didn’t call Narcotics in? | 我猜你没通知缉毒组 |
[09:49] | Car belongs to Daniela and Emilio Munoz, | 这车是丹妮拉和埃米利奥·穆尼奥斯的 |
[09:53] | got two priors for possession, court appointed rehab, | 有两次藏毒的前科 到法庭指定的戒毒所戒毒 |
[09:56] | got their son back from care a year ago. | 一年前才把儿子从领养系统接回来 |
[09:58] | It’s Luca Munoz. | 他叫卢卡·穆尼奥斯 |
[10:00] | He’s–he’s five years old. | 他才五岁 |
[10:03] | Where are his parents? | 他父母呢 |
[10:04] | – No idea. – Hey, Sarge. | -不知道 -警长 |
[10:06] | You find what I asked? | 你找到我说的地方了吗 |
[10:07] | There’s an off-book injection site near Pulaski. | 普拉斯基附近有个没报备的注射点 |
[10:08] | Show me. | 带我去 |
[10:09] | Convenience store owner let’s hypes get high | 便利店主让瘾君子们在地下室吸毒 |
[10:11] | in the basement for $1.50. | 一块五一次 |
[10:13] | Hank, we can let Narcotics take this one. | 汉克 我们可以让缉毒组来查这个案子 |
[10:15] | Let them find his parents. | 让他们去找他父母 |
[10:15] | You came all the way down here. | 你都大老远过来了 |
[10:18] | Do what you want. | 做你想做的吧 |
[10:26] | Morning. | 早 |
[10:28] | Can I help you officers? | 有什么需要吗 警官们 |
[10:31] | Officers? | 警官们 |
[10:33] | – Can I help you? – Bingo. | -有什么事吗 -找到了 |
[10:35] | Not down there, officers, please. | 警官们 你们不能下去 拜托了 |
[10:36] | Please? | 求你们了 |
[10:37] | It’s better for them here than on the streets. | 他们待在这里比在街上好 |
[10:39] | Please, it’s safer. | 求你们了 这里更安全 |
[10:40] | Sir, I need you to calm down. | 先生 我需要你冷静下来 |
[10:42] | – Please? – No, no, no, sit down. | -拜托了 -不不不 坐下 |
[10:44] | Sit down. Take it easy. | 坐好 别慌 |
[10:46] | I’m not getting poked. | 我不是来抄你们的窝的 |
[10:47] | Everybody cool off. | 大家都冷静 |
[10:51] | All right, are Emilio and Daniela Munoz here? | 埃米利奥和丹妮拉·穆尼奥斯在这吗 |
[10:54] | Emilio and Daniela? | 埃米利奥和丹妮拉在吗 |
[10:57] | No? | 不在吗 |
[10:59] | OK, what’s this? | 好 那这是什么 |
[11:01] | All right, what’s this? | 说说看 这是什么 |
[11:02] | Where did we buy the drugs? | 你们在哪买的毒品 |
[11:05] | – Where? – Sit, sit. | -在哪 -坐下 坐好 |
[11:06] | Come on, you all want to go to lockup with me? | 快说 难道你们都想跟我回局子吗 |
[11:08] | – Please, we’re just– – No. | -求你们 我们只是 -闭嘴 |
[11:09] | Tell me now. Where? | 现在就说 哪买的 |
[11:11] | Tell me where. | 告诉我哪买的 |
[11:12] | – Cermak. – What? | -瑟马克 -什么 |
[11:14] | Cermak and Kedzie. | 瑟马克和凯基 |
[11:15] | OK, who sold them to you? | 好 那是谁卖给你们的 |
[11:20] | Come on, what did the dealer look like? | 快说 卖家长什么样子 |
[11:22] | I don’t know. | 我说不上来 |
[11:25] | Hey, Hank? | 汉克 来一下 |
[11:30] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[11:34] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[11:37] | What do we got? | 发现什么了 |
[11:38] | That’s got to be them. | 应该就是他们俩 |
[11:40] | Hey, Emilio? | 埃米利奥 |
[11:42] | Daniela? | 丹妮拉 |
[11:43] | Emilio? Hey. | 埃米利奥 |
[11:45] | Hey. Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[11:47] | You’re Luca’s parents? You have a son? | 你们是卢卡的父母吗 你们是不是有个儿子 |
[11:51] | Wake up! | 快醒醒 |
[11:52] | Hey? Look at me. Wake up! | 看看我 醒醒 |
[12:00] | All right, call an ambo. | 叫辆救护车 |
[12:01] | We got to get them sober. | 我们必须让他们清醒过来 |
[12:04] | We got to let them know their son just died. | 我们必须让他们知道他们的儿子刚刚过世了 |
[12:17] | No PODs caught the carjacking near the water tower. | 水塔广场附近没有监控拍到劫车过程 |
[12:19] | They were all vandalized again. | 探头又全被破坏了 |
[12:28] | Are we taking a different case again? | 我们又要接手新案子了吗 |
[12:31] | Chief’s OK with that? | 局长没意见吗 |
[12:32] | This boy just died from the heroin | 这个男孩刚刚死于 |
[12:34] | bleeding into Little Village. | 流入小村镇的海洛因 |
[12:36] | Anyone here prefer to work a Magnificent Mile carjacking? | 还有谁想办壮丽大道的劫车案吗 |
[12:43] | Right, the product that killed him is brand new. | 好 害死他的是一种全新型的毒品 |
[12:45] | Hit the streets two nights ago. | 两天前的晚上流入了这条街 |
[12:46] | Lab’s getting it analyzed now but it looks poorly cut. | 化验室正在分析 但看起来加工手法很差劲 |
[12:49] | Whoever’s cutting it, they don’t know what they’re doing. | 不管是谁加工的 肯定是个外行 |
[12:50] | Yeah, Luca’s parents aren’t saying | 是啊 卢卡的父母不肯说 |
[12:51] | where they got the product. | 他们从哪弄的毒品 |
[12:52] | Neither are any of the hypes. | 其他瘾君子也不肯说 |
[12:54] | All we got is the corner, Cermak and Kedzie, | 我们唯一知道的贩毒点 是瑟马克和凯基 |
[12:56] | so start there ’cause I want whose ever | 就从那里开始查起 因为我要 |
[12:59] | dealing this dope in cuffs and charged | 在今天结束之前把那些贩毒的人抓起来 |
[13:02] | with drug induced homicide by the end of the day. | 以毒品致人死亡的罪名起诉他们 |
[13:04] | Let’s go. | 行动起来 |
[13:06] | You got it. | 明白 |
[13:14] | There’s not even any corner boys out. | 外头连个小混混都没有 |
[13:15] | There’s not a single lookout. | 也没人在外面放风 |
[13:21] | I don’t know, man. | 我也不知道 兄弟 |
[13:22] | Street’s pretty quiet. | 街上静得出奇 |
[13:25] | Maybe it’s a one man dealer cutting and selling solo. | 或许只有一个毒贩子 制毒贩毒全包了 |
[13:31] | It’s Platt. | 普拉特来消息了 |
[13:33] | Chief O’Neal came by looking for Voight again. | 奥尼尔局长又来找博伊特了 |
[13:37] | How long do you think we can keep this up for? | 你觉得我们这种状态能保持多久 |
[13:39] | It’s West Side Chicago. | 这里可是芝加哥西区 |
[13:41] | Drug vacuum’s never gonna stay empty long. | 毒品不可能永远销声匿迹 |
[13:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:45] | We can’t be a unit dedicated to one neighborhood, | 我们不可能永远只盯着一个地方 |
[13:48] | no matter how guilty we feel. | 不管我们心里有多内疚 |
[13:51] | You have nothing to feel guilty about. | 你没必要觉得内疚 |
[13:55] | Voight will be all right. | 博伊特会想通的 |
[14:01] | You know, it’s not your job to help him | 帮他解开心结 |
[14:03] | through that though, right? | 不是你的工作 知道吗 |
[14:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:06] | There’s gonna come a point when you can’t | 他要是耿耿于怀 总有一天 |
[14:09] | manage him without changing. | 连你都帮不了他 |
[14:12] | I said I know. | 我说了我知道 |
[14:14] | All right, hey, we got movement. | 好了 有情况 |
[14:20] | Looks like we got our dealer. | 我们的毒贩好像现身了 |
[14:22] | I’ll let the buy play so we can confirm. | 我会让他们交易以便人赃俱获 |
[14:24] | Hey, look, if you’re working– | 如果你有 |
[14:25] | – Just walk away. – Look, I have cash. | -走开 -你看 我有现金 |
[14:28] | Did you not hear me? Walk away. | 你聋了吗 我说走开 |
[14:33] | What the hell is he doing? | 他干嘛呢 |
[14:34] | Hey, hey, bro, just hold on a second. | 兄弟 等一会 |
[14:36] | I don’t play with these little white boys. | 我不跟你们这些白人小男孩玩 |
[14:37] | Man, keep stepping. | 兄弟 赶紧走 |
[14:39] | Yo, you guys seeing this? | 你们看到了吗 |
[14:41] | What the hell’s with this guy? | 这家伙什么情况 |
[14:42] | That’s one way to treat a customer. | 这是对付客户的一种套路 |
[14:44] | Please, I know you got some on you, please– | 拜托 我知道你身上有货 求你了 |
[14:46] | – No, I got nothing. – Please. | -我身上什么都没有 -求你了 |
[14:47] | What, you see a dude like me and you think I’m a dealer. | 怎么 你觉得我这样的人看起来像毒贩吗 |
[14:49] | What, you a racist too? | 你也种族歧视吗 |
[14:51] | – No. – I got no product. | -不是的 -我没有货 |
[14:53] | Take a walk. | 走吧 |
[14:54] | Bitch, move! | 贱人 滚开 |
[14:57] | What, you want to search me? | 怎么 你想搜我的身吗 |
[14:58] | You want to search me? | 你想搜身吗 |
[14:59] | Here. | 来啊 |
[15:04] | Yo. Enzo. | 恩佐 |
[15:06] | Hey, what’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[15:08] | Hey, boy, this boy’s trying to trick me, man. | 兄弟 这小子想套我话 |
[15:13] | We know this guy. | 碰到熟人了 |
[15:14] | – What? – Voight knows him. | -什么 -博伊特认识他 |
[15:15] | We got to tell Ruze to pull back. | 我们得让鲁塞撤回来 |
[15:17] | Let’s move. We’ll bring him in quiet. | 开车 我们去悄悄地把他带回来 |
[15:18] | Came up on me. | 向我走过来 |
[15:20] | Hey, hey, come on. Come on. | 喂喂 没事了 |
[15:22] | White boy pissed me off. | 白人男孩惹毛我了 |
[15:23] | Hey, hey. Relax, relax. | 喂喂 放松放松 |
[15:29] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[15:30] | I didn’t lie. | 我没有 |
[15:31] | Oh, no? | 没有吗 |
[15:32] | So you didn’t know exactly who was dealing? | 你真不知道是谁在卖毒品 |
[15:35] | I didn’t know jack– not until I saw | 我什么都不知道 |
[15:36] | Madman Enzo on the corner. | 直到我在拐角处看到疯子恩佐 |
[15:38] | Is that right? | 这样吗 |
[15:39] | So you’re not working together? | 你们不是一伙的 |
[15:42] | Because my officers said it looked a hell of a lot | 因为我的人说你们俩 |
[15:44] | like you two were working together. | 看起来就像一伙的 |
[15:45] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -你又不聋 |
[15:47] | Yeah, well, did your minions also tell you | 是 那你手下有没有告诉你 |
[15:48] | how insane Enzo is? | 恩佐有多疯狂 |
[15:51] | I’d never work with him. | 我从没跟他合作过 |
[15:52] | Oh, you got high standards now, huh? | 你现在高标准了吗 |
[15:54] | Yeah. He’s a lunatic. | 对 他是个疯子 |
[15:55] | Dude thinks that every white hype he sees is a cop. | 那家伙觉得他看到的每一个白人都是警察 |
[15:58] | I was just trying to break up a fight. | 我只是去劝架 |
[16:00] | – Oh, now I see. – Yeah. | -我这下明白了 -是啊 |
[16:03] | See, uh, Enzo just lost his whole family. | 恩佐全家都死了 |
[16:06] | And then he lost his mind. | 所以他疯了 |
[16:08] | I stay far away. | 我躲得远远的 |
[16:10] | Dude’s off in the deep end. Yeah. | 这家伙太疯狂了 真的 |
[16:13] | Come to think of it, kind of like you, man. | 想了想 他跟你有点像 伙计 |
[16:16] | Y’all should be little psycho buddies. | 你们应该成为疯子朋友 |
[16:18] | – Hey! – A child is dead. | -喂 -有个小孩死了 |
[16:21] | I’m done playing. | 我不玩了 |
[16:23] | Can you hand me Enzo? | 你能把恩佐交给我吗 |
[16:25] | He’s fine. | 他没事的 |
[16:26] | – I’m not working with– – You got proof he’s dealing? | -我没跟他合 -你有他贩毒的证据吗 |
[16:29] | No, I don’t. I can’t give you anything. | 不 我没有 我没东西给你 |
[16:31] | Then you’re gonna work with us until you can. | 那你就配合我们 直到你找到证据 |
[16:33] | – Nah, I won’t. – Yes, you will. | -不 我不干 -不 你要 |
[16:38] | If you even try and threaten me with some trumped up charge, | 你要是想用莫须有的罪名威胁我 |
[16:41] | I swear to God, I’ll own you. | 我对天发誓 我不会放过你的 |
[16:43] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[16:45] | There’s cameras up in here, right? | 这里到处都是摄像头 对吧 |
[16:49] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[16:50] | Know how many times I seen you come up | 知不知道我见到你多少次 |
[16:51] | in Little Village threatening dealers, | 来小村镇威胁毒贩 |
[16:54] | paying them off, roughing them up? | 买通他们 殴打他们 |
[16:59] | I can make your life hell. | 我能让你生不如死 |
[17:03] | I don’t care what you do to me. | 我不在乎你怎么对我 |
[17:09] | Yeah, well, I’m not helping you. | 好 那我不帮你 |
[17:10] | Yeah, you will, and I’ll tell you why. | 你要帮 我告诉你为什么 |
[17:14] | Because I will pay you, Davy. | 因为我给你钱 戴维 |
[17:16] | I’ll give you 20 grand | 你当线人 |
[17:18] | just to be an informant. | 我给你两万 |
[17:20] | He can’t promise him that. | 他不能跟他那样承诺 |
[17:23] | We both know that you’re not noble, right? | 我俩心知肚明 你不是什么好人 对吧 |
[17:29] | You’ll take the money, won’t you? | 这钱你会要 对吧 |
[17:39] | There’s no way this Enzo guy is gonna have a million in dope– | 这个恩佐不可能有价值一百万的毒品 |
[17:41] | you can’t promise Davy 20 grand. | 你不能承诺给戴维两万 |
[17:42] | Then I lied. | 当我胡说 |
[17:44] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[17:45] | I want this son of a bitch Enzo for as long as we can get him, | 这狗娘养的恩佐 我想让他把牢底坐穿 |
[17:48] | you understand? Not on a dime bag. | 明白吗 不是小打小闹 |
[17:50] | He’d be out in a day. | 那样他不到一天就出去了 |
[17:51] | I want him for decades. | 我要他坐个几十年 |
[17:54] | So find me a cop, | 帮我找个警察 |
[17:56] | someone who can go under with Davy, | 和戴维一起混进去 |
[17:57] | someone who can make a big buy, | 能做大买卖的人 |
[17:59] | someone who this Enzo isn’t gonna eat alive. | 不会被恩佐生吞了的人 |
[18:23] | Hey, what the hell you doing? | 喂 你想干什么 |
[18:24] | You’re gonna gouge his eye out. | 你快把他眼珠子抠出来了 |
[18:24] | Let him up. | 放开他 |
[18:40] | It’s anything goes Tuesday. | 周二怎么都可以 |
[18:42] | Here. | 拉我一下 |
[18:45] | What’s up, Jay? | 什么事 杰 |
[18:54] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[18:56] | Stop what? | 别怎样 |
[18:57] | You look like you’re wearing a wire. | 你看起来像戴了窃听器一样 |
[19:00] | I am wearing a wire. | 我是戴着窃听器 |
[19:01] | This is stupid. | 这样做太愚蠢了 |
[19:04] | All you need to do is intro me to Enzo. | 你只要把我介绍给恩佐就行了 |
[19:07] | Calm. | 冷静点 |
[19:10] | Got any weed on you? | 你身上有货吗 |
[19:12] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[19:18] | Put your hands in your pockets. | 双手插进口袋里 |
[19:20] | Why? It’s not the same thing. | 为什么 这不是一回事 |
[19:25] | Where’s Enzo? | 恩佐在哪里 |
[19:26] | I like how you all think | 你们都觉得 |
[19:27] | that I’m best friends with this fool | 我是这个傻子的好朋友 |
[19:28] | like I’ve been tracking his ass on GPS for years. | 好像我跟踪定位他好多年似的 |
[19:32] | Usually gets breakfast at the trucks. | 他经常在这个卡车这里吃早饭 |
[19:38] | You don’t do that to George, you know. | 你不可以那样对乔治 |
[19:40] | Oh, good God. | 天哪 |
[19:43] | He’s talking to the trees. | 他在和树说话 |
[19:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:51] | Ah, act natural. | 表现自然点 |
[19:55] | Oh, you all look so pretty today. | 你们今天都好漂亮啊 |
[19:59] | Hey, Enz. | 嗨 恩佐 |
[20:01] | Yo, Enzo. | 唷 恩佐 |
[20:09] | You see this? | 看见没 |
[20:10] | The squirrels are eating each other up there. | 松鼠们在上面互咬 |
[20:12] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[20:13] | I would not want to be in this man’s head. | 我不想知道这家伙在想什么 |
[20:15] | I can’t tell if they’re fighting or screwing. | 我分不清它们是在吵架还是做爱 |
[20:20] | They’re ripping each other apart. | 它们在互相撕扯 |
[20:23] | Oh, come back, babies. | 回来 宝贝 |
[20:24] | Come back down here. | 下来这里 |
[20:27] | Oh, I love those little freaks. | 我喜欢这些小怪物 |
[20:30] | Those little tails. | 这些小尾巴 |
[20:36] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:39] | Who’s this, Davy? | 他是谁 戴维 |
[20:42] | Why are you stepping to me with someone I don’t know? | 你为什么带一个我不认识的人来 |
[20:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:50] | Hey, this is my– this is my homie Marcos. | 嗨 这是我 这是我好朋友马克斯 |
[20:52] | He lives on my block. | 他住我那边 |
[20:53] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[20:56] | Well, uh, he just wanted to meet you real quick. | 他只想见你一下 |
[20:58] | I don’t meet people. | 我不见人 |
[21:04] | He just wanted to talk to you about that candy | 他只想和你聊聊最近你一直在转移的 |
[21:07] | you’ve been moving, bro. | 那些糖果[可卡因] 兄弟 |
[21:09] | You’re the only dude brave enough to sell right now, | 你是现在唯一有胆量卖货的人 |
[21:11] | so kind of got no other options, you know? | 所以别无选择 好吗 |
[21:15] | He just wanted a piece. | 他只是想分一杯羹 |
[21:26] | That’s right. | 说得没错 |
[21:28] | Police think they got our block on lock, hm? | 警察认为他们封锁了我们街区 对吗 |
[21:31] | You heard they shut down Los Tamitos? | 你们听说他们查封了恐怖分子帮吗 |
[21:34] | Raided the whole neighborhood. | 查抄了整个街区 |
[21:36] | Got this little tight ass girl to snitch on El Le. | 让那个女财迷告发狮王 |
[21:40] | Police shot her too. | 警察也开枪打了她 |
[21:43] | So what did that give us? | 这对我们有什么影响 |
[21:47] | Nothing but a new Candyland | 没有 除了一个全新的糖果[毒品]乐园 |
[21:52] | and it’s all mine. | 并且完全属于我 |
[21:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:55] | Come on. Move. | 快走 |
[21:56] | Get it. | 走起 |
[21:57] | Sarge, they’re on the move walking quickly. | 警长 他们正快速离开 |
[21:59] | You want us to pull Torres? | 你想让我们叫回托里斯吗 |
[22:01] | No. Let them move. | 不 让他们走 |
[22:02] | Kev, you grab the eye. | 凯文 盯紧他们 |
[22:04] | I’m happy to give you a little taste. | 我很乐意让你尝尝 |
[22:06] | I want more than that. | 我想要的不止这些 |
[22:10] | What does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[22:12] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[22:14] | No one wants to give me that powder, bro. | 没人想给我那种粉末 兄弟 |
[22:16] | They’re all too scared. | 他们都太害怕 |
[22:17] | I mean, I need half a key. | 我需要半公斤 |
[22:29] | Half a key? | 半公斤吗 |
[22:30] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:32] | You half key man? | 你要半公斤吗 |
[22:37] | OK, let’s go. | 行 我们走 |
[22:42] | Come on, boys, let’s go. | 来吧 伙计们 我们走 |
[22:43] | No. Hey, hey, we could talk here, man. | 不 我们可以在这里谈 哥们 |
[22:46] | I don’t want to. | 我不想在这里 |
[22:48] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[22:49] | No, we don’t want to go for a ride. | 不 我们不想坐车出去 |
[22:56] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[22:58] | I’m good, man. | 我不去 |
[22:59] | We got things to do, I’m not riding with you, dude. | 我还有其他事呢 不跟你上车 |
[23:03] | We are not prepared to go mobile. | 我们没准备去其他地方 |
[23:05] | We should walk it back now. | 我们现在该撤回了 |
[23:06] | No. | 不 |
[23:07] | Atwater, tell Torres to go. | 阿特沃特 告诉托里斯去 |
[23:09] | Sarge, we’re not prepared to engage. | 警长 我们没做好交火准备 |
[23:11] | We’d be naked out there. | 我们在那里毫无防备 |
[23:12] | Atwater, you got the eye? | 阿特沃特 你看到了吗 |
[23:14] | I got him. | 我看到他了 |
[23:16] | Tell him to go. | 告诉他去 |
[23:17] | What is he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[23:19] | It’s his call. | 这是他的决定 |
[23:20] | Get on to this car. | 上这辆车 |
[23:21] | What is the problem for you, why? | 你有什么问题 为什么 |
[23:23] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 快点 快点 动起来 |
[23:27] | It’s all good. | 没事 |
[23:28] | I got time. | 我有的是时间 |
[23:36] | They’re getting in a brown sedan | 他们上了辆老式尼桑款 |
[23:38] | – old Nissan model. – God damn it. | -棕色轿车 -该死 |
[23:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:49] | Plate number Henry David 39564. | 车牌号HD39564 |
[23:55] | Burg, Ruze, we’re on the move on Surmac eastbound. | 伯吉 鲁塞 我们正在瑟马克路向东行驶 |
[24:03] | So where are we trying to go right now, bro? | 我们现在要去哪里 兄弟 |
[24:08] | You want a half key. | 你想要半公斤货 |
[24:11] | You got money on your right now? | 你身上带钱了吗 |
[24:15] | I got some. | 带了一些 |
[24:20] | He’s going to rip them. | 他会抢劫他们 |
[24:22] | This is a rip. | 这就是场骗局 |
[24:24] | If it feels wrong, Torres will call it. | 如果感觉不对 托里斯会叫停的 |
[24:26] | He can handle it. | 他能处理 |
[24:27] | Jay, he’s a PPO on loan to us. | 杰 他是借调来的见习警员 |
[24:29] | He’s not going to call it. | 他不会叫停行动 |
[24:31] | And he shouldn’t have to. | 也不该如此 |
[24:59] | Talk inside. | 进去说 |
[25:01] | Inside there, huh? | 进那里吗 |
[25:02] | Come on. | 快来 |
[25:03] | Enzo is going to jack him as soon as he goes inside. | 他一进去恩佐就会抢劫他 |
[25:06] | Let it play. | 等他们完事 |
[25:09] | Either Enzo makes a sale or we spot a firearm, we can move. | 等恩佐交易成功 或看到枪支后我们再行动 |
[25:13] | This was supposed to be a dry meet. | 这本该是场无交易的会面 |
[25:22] | Only the nicest places, huh, Enz? | 只在最好的地方 对吗 恩佐 |
[25:24] | Nobody’s home. | 无人在家 |
[25:25] | That’s what they say. | 这就是他们所说的 |
[25:27] | Nobody’s home so you walk right on by, just like me. | 无人在家 扬长而过 就像我一样 |
[25:31] | Nobody’s home. | 无人在家 |
[25:35] | Nobody’s home. | 无人在家 |
[25:37] | There aren’t any drugs in there. | 里面没有毒品 |
[25:39] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[25:41] | Come on. | 快来 |
[25:42] | Hey, Hailey. | 海莉 |
[25:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:45] | He’s a punk pedaling diamond nickel bags. | 他是个交易小额毒品的混混 |
[25:47] | There are a thousand ways this goes wrong, | 该行动有成百上千种可能出错 |
[25:50] | so I’m going to get closer. | 所以我要凑近些 |
[25:51] | That way if we have to bust in, I have eyes. | 假如我们必须冲进去 我能看到里面的情况 |
[26:04] | Haley, what are you doing? Get back. | 海莉 你在做什么 回来 |
[26:11] | Candy’s right downstairs. Go on. | 糖果就在楼下 快来 |
[26:13] | Come on, come on. Right down there. | 快走 快点 就在下面 |
[26:19] | You go first. | 你先走 |
[26:20] | I’m not getting ripped. | 我不会被抢劫的 |
[26:25] | Ripped? | 抢劫 |
[26:39] | No, I would never. | 不 我绝不会这样做 |
[26:42] | Here, I’ll go first. | 好吧 我先走 |
[26:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:51] | I’ll go first. | 我先走 |
[26:53] | Me first, I’ll go first. | 我先 我先走 |
[27:03] | Just go stand over there. | 去站在那边 |
[27:23] | What? | 怎么 |
[27:24] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[27:27] | You’re not alone? | 你不是一个人来的吗 |
[27:29] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[27:33] | Someone come with you here? | 有人和你一起来这 |
[27:36] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[27:37] | You brought us here. | 你带我们来的 |
[27:43] | Yo, we doing this? | 到底干不干了 |
[27:47] | Get down, get down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[27:49] | Move, move. | 行动起来 |
[27:56] | 10-1, 10-1. | 请求支援 |
[27:56] | Shots fired. Police 4246 West Kilbourn. | 有人开枪 地点西吉尔邦街4246号 |
[28:00] | I’m taking the back. | 我负责后面 |
[28:04] | Offender’s heading for the alley. | 犯人正跑向巷子 |
[28:07] | Moving northbound. We’ll cut him off. | 往北开 我们会拦截他 |
[28:14] | Hey, hey, sir. | 警官 |
[28:16] | Hey, are you good? | 你没事吧 |
[28:17] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我没事 |
[28:19] | Upstairs is clear. | 楼上安全 |
[28:21] | Lost eyes. | 跟丢了 |
[28:21] | Lost him on 31st. | 在31号街跟丢了 |
[28:23] | – Ruzek. – Hey, Sarge. | -鲁塞克 -警长 |
[28:25] | We don’t have eyes. | 我们跟丢了 |
[28:26] | Guys, nothing. | 完全跟丢了 |
[28:27] | Squad advise responding. Offender’s in the wind. | 巡逻队注意 犯人逃脱了 |
[28:30] | Copy. | 收到 |
[28:30] | Will notify respondent. | 会通知负责警官的 |
[28:36] | Aye, get outside. | 出来 |
[28:37] | Find me Enzo. | 给我找到恩佐 |
[28:41] | Not you. | 你不准走 |
[28:41] | Stop. | 站住 |
[28:47] | Explain. | 给我解释一下 |
[28:50] | Torrez was going in blind and unarmed, | 托雷斯没做准备也没带武器 |
[28:53] | and it looked like he was going to be jacked. | 看样子他是要被袭击了 |
[28:54] | And that’s your call to make? | 你觉得这是你能做的决定吗 |
[28:56] | No, it’s not. | 不是 |
[28:58] | But you haven’t been making many calls | 但两周以来 |
[28:59] | in the last two weeks. | 你也没做什么决定 |
[29:05] | You’re on a one man mission to patrol one block of the city. | 你一个人单打独斗 守护这座城市的一个街区 |
[29:09] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[29:09] | I do. | 我懂 |
[29:11] | But, Voight, you can barely even look at me. | 但是博伊特 你甚至都不敢看着我 |
[29:14] | I know you blame me for Anna’s death, | 我知道你一直因安娜的死而责怪我 |
[29:17] | and I know that you’re not OK. | 我也知道你并不好受 |
[29:23] | You’re dragging this unit and you’re dragging Jay | 你在拖累整个小队还有杰 |
[29:25] | through the mud with you, | 和你一起淌这趟混水 |
[29:26] | and you’re going to lose them both. | 你这样会失去他们 |
[29:30] | So, yeah, I made a call. | 所以 对 我做了决定 |
[29:35] | You done? | 你说完了 |
[29:38] | You feel better? | 心里好受了 |
[29:41] | Hey, a footman in Little Village | 小村街区的一个仆人 |
[29:43] | said he spotted a man that matches Enzo’s description | 说看见一个符合恩佐描述的男人 |
[29:45] | speeding on Surmac. | 在瑟马克街上超速行驶 |
[29:46] | He lost eyes but that’s enough for us to go on. | 虽然跟丢了 但这足够我们继续调查了 |
[29:54] | Yo, Sarge, it looks like Enzo hotwired the vehicle | 警长 看来恩佐在六个街区以外 |
[29:58] | six blocks away from the house. | 偷了一辆车 |
[29:59] | The vehicle belonged to a Garcia Viila 73. | 这车属于加西亚·维埃 73岁 |
[30:02] | Traffic cams? | 交通摄像头呢 |
[30:03] | Two so far. | 目前只有两个拍到了 |
[30:04] | 31st and California, | 加利福尼亚街和31号街交叉口和 |
[30:05] | 31st and Pulaski. | 普拉斯基街和31号街交叉口 |
[30:06] | I’m still pulling. | 还在继续调取 |
[30:07] | Got investigative alerts out. | 已发布调查警报 |
[30:08] | Troopers got eyes on the highways. | 警员已经开始监视高速的情况 |
[30:09] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[30:15] | Come here. | 过来 |
[30:19] | You cops told me that Enzo only had three bricks on him. | 你们这些条子告诉我恩佐只有三千克毒品 |
[30:22] | That ain’t enough for 20 grand. | 那根本不值两万美元 |
[30:24] | You sent me in there to get shot on a lie. | 你骗我 让我为了这个去吃枪子 |
[30:26] | Shot at. | 又没打中 |
[30:28] | You didn’t get shot. | 你没被枪击 |
[30:29] | I’ve got a gun pointed at me, bro. | 我被人拿枪指着 兄弟 |
[30:31] | And now I got Madman Enzo out here | 现在恩佐那个疯子逍遥法外 |
[30:33] | knowing that I work with the cops for cash, | 知道我为了钱和条子合作 |
[30:34] | and I ain’t even getting any. | 我甚至都没拿到一分钱 |
[30:38] | Where the hell that come from? | 这是哪来的 |
[30:41] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[30:44] | That means you never deal in Little Village again. | 你拿了就得保证你再不会在小村街区贩毒 |
[30:47] | You leave. | 你得离开 |
[30:48] | Got him. | 找到他了 |
[30:50] | Hey, Sarge, we got something. | 警长 我们找到些线索 |
[30:51] | Traffic cams caught Enzo parking | 摄像头拍到三分钟前 |
[30:53] | three minutes ago on Surmac. | 恩佐在瑟马克街停车 |
[30:54] | Last knowns? Associates? | 最后目击地点 还有相关人员呢 |
[30:56] | I’ll pull right now. | 我现在就调出来 |
[30:57] | OK, let’s get them on the move. | 快让他们行动起来 |
[30:58] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[31:05] | Who do we got? | 找到谁了 |
[31:06] | Last known associate is an ex-girlfriend, | 最后的目击人是他前女友 |
[31:08] | lives in the building at the end of the alley. | 住在巷子尽头的那栋楼里 |
[31:11] | Hailey, Halstead, and Torrez are hitting | 海莉 霍尔特德和托雷斯 |
[31:13] | the ex-cellmate a block down. | 在追捕一个街区外他的前狱友 |
[31:15] | Jay, we hit it together on my count. | 杰 听我命令一起行动 |
[31:20] | You cover the front. | 你负责前面 |
[31:21] | I got the back. | 我负责后面 |
[31:24] | Down, down. | 趴下 |
[31:30] | 10-1, 10-1, shots fired at the police. | 请求支援 有人朝警员开枪 |
[31:32] | We’re in the alleyway between Surmac and Hamlin. | 我们在瑟马克街和哈姆林街之间的巷子 |
[31:39] | It’s Enzo, third floor. | 是恩佐 在三楼 |
[31:41] | Get a shot. | 朝他开枪 |
[31:43] | Jay up to Torrez, we lost eyes and we’re taking fire. | 杰上去找托雷斯 我们看不见他 我们在交火 |
[31:45] | Cover you. We’re coming. | 我掩护你 我们来了 |
[31:49] | Police, stop! | 警察 站住 |
[31:54] | – Torrez, take the gang way. – Got it! | -托雷斯 走小道 -收到 |
[32:01] | Police. Stay here. Stay here. | 警察 别动 呆在原地 |
[32:05] | I got her. I got her, go. | 我来查看她 你们快走 |
[32:06] | – You OK? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[32:09] | Chicago PD, stop! | 芝加哥警署 站住 |
[32:10] | Hey, I got eyes. I got eyes. | 我看到他了 |
[32:21] | Chicago PD, stop! | 芝加哥警署 站住 |
[32:22] | He’s running towards the alley. | 他朝巷子去了 |
[32:23] | Towards the alley. | 朝巷子走 |
[32:26] | Stop, police. | 站住 警察 |
[32:44] | Enzo, stop. | 恩佐 站住 |
[32:48] | Chicago PD, Enzo, stop. | 芝加哥警署 恩佐快站住 |
[32:50] | Get down. Down, down, down. | 趴下 快趴下 |
[32:52] | Chicago Police, get out of the way! | 芝加哥警署 快闪开 |
[32:57] | Go. | 上 |
[33:00] | Get out of here. Get off the street. | 离开这里 离开大街 |
[33:00] | Enzo, stop! | 恩佐 站住 |
[33:07] | Just ran into 1728. | 他刚跑进了1728房 |
[33:08] | We got the front. | 我们负责前门 |
[33:11] | 10-1, 10-1, shots fired. | 呼叫指挥中心 嫌犯开枪 |
[33:14] | Stop chasing me or I’ll kill everyone in here. | 别再追我了 不然我就杀死里面所有人 |
[33:17] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[33:17] | I’m going to kill them. | 我会杀了他们 |
[33:30] | Leave right now or I kill everybody. | 现在就走 否则我杀了所有人 |
[33:32] | If you got a shot, take it. | 如果能瞄准 就开枪 |
[33:36] | Can’t see inside. | 看不清楚 |
[33:37] | Can you hear people inside? | 你们能听到里面的人吗 |
[33:38] | We don’t have eyes. | 我们看不见 |
[33:39] | We can’t tell if he has hostages. | 不知道他是否有人质 |
[33:40] | Tell me someone’s got something for us. | 有没有人知道点什么 |
[33:44] | We’re in the back alley. Gate’s locked. | 我们在后巷 大门锁着 |
[33:49] | All right, the apartment’s owned by the Ramos family. | 房子属于拉莫斯一家 |
[33:51] | There’s three people registered living at this address. | 这个地址登记有三个人居住 |
[33:54] | Well, are they home? | 他们在家吗 |
[33:55] | I can’t tell. | 说不好 |
[33:57] | Back up, right now! | 后退 赶紧 |
[33:59] | Give me one minute, then get me a diversion out here. | 等我一分钟 然后帮我声东击西 |
[34:04] | What? | 什么 |
[34:08] | Voight, we need more than a minute. | 博伊特 我们需要不止一分钟 |
[34:11] | Burgess and Ruzek are trying to find | 伯吉斯和鲁塞克想找到 |
[34:12] | another way through the back. | 其他进入房子的方法 |
[34:14] | Go on home. | 回家去 |
[34:15] | – Voight? – Get out of here right now. | -博伊特 -现在就离开 |
[34:17] | Jay, he’s going to get himself killed. | 杰 他会害死自己 |
[34:18] | He can’t crash in there alone. | 他不能一个人闯进去 |
[34:20] | Did you not hear me? | 你们没听到吗 |
[34:21] | I’m gonna kill these people, shot them all down. I’ve said leave. | 我会杀了这些人 开枪杀了他们 我说了离开 |
[34:25] | Sarge, I’m heading to you to make a crash plan. | 警长 我给你创造突围机会 |
[34:29] | Enzo? | 恩佐 |
[34:44] | Clear. | 安全 |
[34:47] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[34:48] | 5021 5021. | |
[34:49] | You can give a slow down on that 10-1. | 刚才呼叫可以暂缓处理了 |
[34:51] | Offender down. | 嫌犯倒地 |
[35:14] | Haley? | 海莉 |
[35:20] | We’re going to talk, | 我们要谈谈 |
[35:22] | and we’re only going to do this once. | 而且就谈这一次 |
[35:24] | Then we’re never talking about it again. | 然后我们就再也不谈了 |
[35:30] | Look, I’m OK. | 听着 我没事 |
[35:33] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[35:35] | No? | 不信吗 |
[35:37] | I am OK. | 我没事 |
[35:42] | I’m always going to be OK. | 我总会没事的 |
[35:49] | Haley, I can look you in the eye. | 海莉 我可以直视你 |
[35:55] | Anna’s death was my fault. Mine alone. | 安娜的死是我的错 我一个人的 |
[36:00] | You don’t believe that. | 你不相信这点 |
[36:08] | You are not my keeper, | 你不是我的保护者 |
[36:13] | and you’re not each other’s. | 你们也不是彼此的保护者 |
[36:17] | Look, I’m making choices you don’t like, that is on me. | 听着 我做了你不喜欢的决定 那责任在我 |
[36:22] | He’s making choices you don’t like, that is on him. | 他做了你不喜欢的决定 那责任在他 |
[36:28] | Him alone. | 只有他 |
[36:33] | Now we got to be done with all of this now. | 现在我们得让这事翻篇了 |
[36:40] | If it ever shows up on the job again– | 如果工作中再出现这种情况 |
[36:45] | The three of us, | 我们三人 |
[36:50] | we’re not working together anymore, understood? | 我们就不能一起工作了 明白吗 |
[36:54] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[37:16] | You’re good, right? | 你同意吧 |
[37:23] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[37:29] | Right? | 是吗 |
[37:31] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[37:53] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[37:55] | You’re a hard man to track down. | 想找你真不容易 |
[37:58] | Trudy let me up. | 特鲁迪让我上来的 |
[38:01] | I wanted to drop that off for you myself. | 我想给你送这个 |
[38:05] | We missed you yesterday. | 我们昨天没见到你 |
[38:08] | Yeah, I got swallowed up in something. | 嗯 我有点事耽搁了 |
[38:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[38:17] | This really why you came all the way down here, Pat? | 这真的是你大老远过来的原因吗 帕特 |
[38:26] | You know how many of those things I’ve thrown out? | 你知道我扔掉过多少这种奖章吗 |
[38:29] | Yeah, I do. | 我知道 |
[38:32] | Used to be your thing. | 以前是你的招牌 |
[38:41] | I never thought I’d see Patty O’Neal in chief stars. | 我从没想到能看到帕特奥尼尔当局长 |
[38:45] | No, me neither. | 是啊 我也没想到 |
[38:47] | I wanted to die in Narcotics. | 我本想在缉毒科干到老 |
[38:50] | I could have spent my whole life busting entrap rooms, | 我可以一辈子都闯入陷阱屋 |
[38:54] | stash houses, going after men with three bricks. | 藏匿屋 追只有三千块毒品的人 |
[39:00] | But there’s a lot more crime in Chicago | 但芝加哥还有其他犯罪 |
[39:03] | right now than bastards and bricks. | 不仅仅是那些混混和毒品 |
[39:08] | The city’s gone to hell. | 这座城市乱套了 |
[39:11] | Tide’s turning back to police. | 现在的风向对警察不利 |
[39:15] | This is the part where you tell me you’re | 现在你该告诉我 |
[39:16] | different from all the rest? | 你跟别人不同了吗 |
[39:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:20] | I’ll give you a long leash, more cash. | 我会给你更多自主权 更多现金 |
[39:25] | You get that kid Torres that you | 你可以把喜欢的托雷斯 |
[39:27] | like sign up here permanent. | 变成你们的队员 |
[39:29] | You can handpick your cases. | 你可以挑选自己的案子 |
[39:34] | But? | 但是 |
[39:35] | But you’ve got to give up the block now. | 但你得放弃那条街了 |
[39:38] | Los Tamitos, that case and Avalos, | 恐怖分子帮 那个案子和阿瓦洛斯 |
[39:45] | you got to let that go now. | 你得放手了 |
[39:47] | I gave you two weeks. | 我给了你两周 |
[39:48] | I can’t give you more. | 不能再给你更多时间了 |
[39:52] | I didn’t realize you were being so generous. | 我都不知道你已经这么大方了 |
[40:01] | I got Anna Avalos’s payment pushed through the red tape. | 我让安娜·阿瓦洛斯的钱通过批准了 |
[40:08] | Over a half million is going to her son Rafe in Iowa. | 五十万 给她在爱荷华的儿子拉法 |
[40:14] | I know you were trying to do that. | 我知道你想这么做 |
[40:15] | It’s done now. | 已经搞定了 |
[40:20] | This whole city’s going to hell. | 整座城市都坠入地狱了 |
[40:23] | Let’s get back to saving it. | 我们开始拯救吧 |