时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Anna is unraveling at the edges. | 安娜正处在崩溃边缘 |
[00:06] | She has been undercover 24-7 for months. | 她已经全天候卧底好几个月了 |
[00:09] | I’m standing right next to you until the end. | 我就在你身旁 直到最后 |
[00:11] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[00:13] | I’m gonna have something big coming up in the next few days. | 过几天我可能会有个大生意 |
[00:16] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[00:17] | Anna was raped in a Temidos initiation. | 安娜在恐怖分子帮入会仪式上被强奸了 |
[00:19] | Escano probably ordered that, too. | 恐怕这也是伊斯卡诺安排的 |
[00:21] | Anna deserves to know that. | 安娜有权知道这一点 |
[00:22] | Not when she’s in the middle of this. | 得等她结束了任务再说 |
[00:25] | He ordered my rape, right? | 他下令强奸我 对吧 |
[00:27] | – I don’t know. – Why should I believe you? | -我不知道 -我为什么要相信你 |
[00:29] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[00:31] | Escano’s heading toward the suburbs with the money. | 伊斯卡诺朝藏钱的郊区开去 |
[00:33] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[00:35] | Something’s off. Stay with that truck. | 有事不对劲 看好那辆货车 |
[00:37] | Police. Let me see your hands. | 警察 举起手来 |
[00:38] | Take your hand out of your pocket! | 把手从口袋里拿出来 |
[00:45] | Hailey! | 海莉 |
[01:28] | Stay where you are. | 待着别动 |
[01:29] | Stay where you are. You okay? | 待着别动 你没事吧 |
[01:30] | Can you hear me? Are you hurt? | 能听见我说话吗 你受伤了吗 |
[01:33] | No, just stay where you are. Don’t try to get up. | 不 待着别动 别起来 |
[01:38] | Don’t try to move. Don’t try to move. | 别动 别动 |
[01:39] | It’s okay. I got you. I got you. | 没事 有我呢 有我呢 |
[01:42] | Sarge, Hailey got hit by the explosion. | 警长 爆炸把海莉炸伤了 |
[01:45] | Offender’s in the wind. No, don’t try to move. | 罪犯跑了 不 别动 |
[01:47] | Don’t try to move. It’s okay. | 别动 没事的 |
[01:48] | It’s okay. Just stay where you are. | 没事 你待着别动 |
[01:50] | Tell me we got Escano. | 我们抓住伊斯卡诺了吧 |
[01:52] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[01:53] | Come on, pal, just keep breathing. | 坚持住哥们 继续呼吸 |
[01:54] | Ambo’s on the way. | 救护车在路上了 |
[02:01] | Driver didn’t make it. | 司机没活过来 |
[02:04] | This was coordinated, boss. | 这是有预谋的 头儿 |
[02:06] | Escano’s going scorched earth. We need to get on Anna. | 伊斯卡诺要斩尽杀绝 我们要通知安娜 |
[02:16] | Kevin, where’s Escano? | 凯文 伊斯卡诺呢 |
[02:18] | He’s in the money house. | 他在藏钱的窝点 |
[02:19] | He hasn’t moved. I still got eyes, Sarge. | 他没动地方 我还盯着他呢 警长 |
[02:29] | – What? – Pull over. | -干什么 -靠边停车 |
[02:31] | Pull over right now. | 马上靠边停车 |
[02:33] | What? Why? What’s going on? | 什么 为什么 出什么事了 |
[02:35] | I will be right there. | 我马上就过去 |
[02:36] | Just stay low and pull over. | 你停下车老实猫着 |
[02:39] | Wait, I see you. I’m heading your way. | 我看见你了 我朝你开过去 |
[02:45] | Open your door. Open your door! | 把门打开 把门打开 |
[02:47] | Open your door now! | 马上把门打开 |
[02:48] | Get in my car! | 上我的车 |
[02:50] | Now! | 快 |
[02:52] | Stay low! Get down! | 弯腰 别站起来 |
[02:54] | – Get down! – What are you doing? | -别站起来 -你要干什么 |
[02:56] | – What is happening? – Get down! | -出什么事了 -放低身体 |
[02:57] | – Stay beneath the windows. – Okay, okay. | -别从窗户上露出来 -好好 |
[03:03] | I got Anna en route to 21. | 我接到安娜了 前往21区警署 |
[03:05] | Jay, is Hailey okay? Jay! | 杰 海莉还好吗 杰 |
[03:07] | What the hell is going on, Voight? | 到底出什么事了 博伊特 |
[03:08] | – What is going on? – Escano got ahead of us. | -出什么事了 -伊斯卡诺抢在我们前头了 |
[03:10] | You’re burnt. This whole thing is burnt. | 你暴露了 整个行动都暴露了 |
[03:24] | Is she all right, Jay? Can she hear yet? | 她还好吗 杰 她恢复听力了吗 |
[03:26] | Come on, stay with me. | 来 跟着我 |
[03:27] | Coming back slow, but she’s okay. | 恢复得很慢 但她没事 |
[03:28] | In the ambo now, on the way to Rush. | 在救护车里 前往拉什医疗中心 |
[03:30] | Copy you. Kev, give me a 20 on Escano. | 收到 凯文 告诉我伊斯卡诺的情况 |
[03:33] | Come on, stay with me. | 你跟着我 |
[03:34] | Anna, let’s go. | 安娜 我们走 |
[03:36] | – Kev! – Hasn’t moved. | -凯文 -他没动地方 |
[03:38] | All right, you hold and anchor. | 好 你待在原地 |
[03:40] | – Do not lose him. – Voight… | -不要让他不见了 -博伊特… |
[03:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[03:44] | Voight. | 博伊特 |
[03:46] | Where is my kid? | 我孩子呢 |
[03:48] | Rafa, w-where’s Rafa? | 拉法 拉法呢 |
[03:49] | I got patrol cars going to him right now. | 我派了巡逻车正在去接他 |
[03:52] | – Where is he? – Hey, hey, look at me. | -他在哪 -看着我 |
[03:55] | Anna, look at me. | 安娜 看着我 |
[03:56] | – Look– – My kid. | -听着… -我的孩子 |
[03:58] | He’s safe, okay? | 他很安全 |
[04:00] | Remember, he’s with your sitter, Maria. | 记着 他和你的保姆玛丽亚在一起 |
[04:02] | I got three patrol cars going to him right now. | 我派了三辆巡逻车正在去接他 |
[04:05] | Anna, he is safe. | 安娜 他很安全 |
[04:06] | What–what is happening? | 出…出什么事了 |
[04:09] | Why am I burnt? | 我怎么会暴露了 |
[04:11] | I did everything right. | 我所有的事都做对了 |
[04:12] | – I did everything you asked. – You did. You did. You did. | -你让我做的我都做了 -没错 没错 没错 |
[04:15] | Look, I don’t know what happened. | 我不清楚发生了什么 |
[04:17] | Maybe Escano found your pin-cam. | 也许伊斯卡诺发现了你的针头摄像机 |
[04:18] | – Maybe he clocked your reaction. – No. | -也许他观察到了你的反应 -不 |
[04:20] | Look, maybe he clocked me. I don’t know. | 也许他看穿了我 我也不清楚 |
[04:22] | Could’ve saw right through me. | 他可能一眼就看穿了我 |
[04:23] | Anna, Anna, we have got to keep moving. | 安娜 我们必须继续走 |
[04:28] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[04:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[04:36] | Come on, Anna. | 来吧 安娜 |
[04:42] | Trudy, stay in touch with Jay. He’s with Hailey. | 特鲁迪 与杰保持联络 他和海莉在一起 |
[04:45] | They’re on their way to the hospital. | 他们在去医院的路上 |
[04:46] | – You got it. – Come on. | -没问题 -来吧 |
[04:49] | You’re letting me be seen. | 你让我被人看到了 |
[04:52] | Talk to me, Kim. Where the hell are we? | 告诉我目前的情况如何 金 |
[04:53] | Techs and Bomb and Arson are on their way there now. | 鉴证科还有爆炸纵火调查组正在去现场的路上 |
[04:55] | Truck’s a shell, but if there’s any heroin residue or DNA, | 卡车就剩个壳了 但如果有海洛因残渣或者DNA |
[04:58] | they’ll find it. | 他们会发现 |
[04:59] | All right, and the man who planted the explosives? | 放炸药的人呢 |
[05:01] | Patrol lost sight of him. He’s in the wind. | 巡警失去了他的踪影 他跑掉了 |
[05:05] | – Motel? – Crime lab’s there. | -汽车旅馆呢 -鉴证科在那边了 |
[05:06] | Driver and shooter both had no ID, no phone. | 司机和枪手都没有身份证件 没有手机 |
[05:09] | Best guess is Escano hired the triggerman out. | 估计是伊斯卡诺雇来的杀手 |
[05:11] | Yeah, there’s no way Escano was gonna let that courier | 嗯 伊斯卡诺不可能会让运货人 |
[05:13] | in the interrogation room with us. | 落到我们手上被审 |
[05:15] | And Escano– Kev still with him? | 伊斯卡诺呢… 凯文还盯着他吗 |
[05:16] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[05:17] | Oh, he’s still at the money house. | 他还在藏钱屋 |
[05:19] | He’s stashing the buy money. | 他在藏匿买货的钱 |
[05:21] | Trying to come up with an exit strategy. | 想要想出全身而退的计谋 |
[05:22] | Which is why we need to move a hell of a lot faster than him. | 因此我们要比他的动作快得多才行 |
[05:26] | All right, get the full team back here now. | 把队里的人都叫回到这里来 |
[05:28] | This man is not gonna run. He’s gonna ghost instead. | 这个人不会逃跑 他会隐藏起来 |
[05:31] | He’s gonna go about his life, | 他会四处行动 |
[05:33] | quietly destroying everything he’s got. | 偷偷地把他的犯罪证据都处理掉 |
[05:35] | That’s why we need to move now. | 所以我们要立刻行动 |
[05:38] | And I want an ASA in my pocket. | 我需要有助理检察官随时配合 |
[05:40] | What’s the name of that new one, | 那个新来的叫什么 |
[05:42] | that–the young one, | 那个…年轻的 |
[05:42] | the–the–the new head of Complex Prosecutions? | 那个复杂案件检控科的新主管 |
[05:45] | – Chapman. – Her. | -查普曼 -就是她 |
[05:47] | – You call her. – Okay. | -你打电话给她 -好 |
[05:48] | You let her know I’m coming. You get her on board. | 告诉她我要过去 让她加入我们 |
[05:51] | She’s ambitious. | 她很有野心 |
[05:52] | She’s gonna want to stake a claim. | 她会想借此机会站稳脚跟 |
[05:54] | You get me everything you can get on her. | 你让她尽全力帮我 |
[05:55] | – Right. Copy. – All right. | -好 收到 -好 |
[05:57] | – Start boxing up our evidence. – Copy you, boss. | -把证据准备好 -收到 老大 |
[05:59] | – Let’s get it over there now. – Yeah, guys… | -我们马上给她送过去 -好 伙计们 |
[06:03] | 保安 埃斯特万·托雷斯 “波科” 贩卖 曼尼·瓦雷拉 “某人” 打包/杂务 但丁·卡斯特罗 “戈多” | |
[06:07] | 财务 迪亚哥·托比奥 “忍者” 保安 提托·桑切兹 “禽兽” 望风 阿尔弗雷多·苏尼加 “笑脸” | |
[06:37] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[06:38] | Anna, we need to talk about what comes next. | 安娜 我们得谈谈接下来会怎样 |
[06:41] | I die. | 我会死 |
[06:44] | For nothing, right? | 死得毫无意义 对吗 |
[06:46] | Escano finds me, and he kills me, and I die. | 伊斯卡诺找到我 然后他杀了我 我就死了 |
[06:53] | – No. – I’m no different | -不 -我跟这些人 |
[06:55] | than any of these men, right? | 没有任何区别 对吗 |
[06:56] | I mean, actually, I’m worse. | 其实我更糟 |
[07:00] | He trusted me. | 他信任过我 |
[07:01] | Yeah, he did. | 是的 |
[07:03] | – And it didn’t mean anything. – No, it did. | -而这没有任何意义 -不 过去有意义 |
[07:06] | It does. | 现在也有意义 |
[07:09] | Anna… | 安娜 |
[07:12] | It’s not over. | 这事还没完 |
[07:13] | I am getting Escano off the streets. | 我会抓住伊斯卡诺的 |
[07:15] | It was never enough without somebody close, | 没有他的亲信帮忙 没有我的话 |
[07:17] | without me, because that’s why you were using me. | 你们永远抓不到他 所以你才要利用我 |
[07:21] | You needed me. | 你需要我 |
[07:23] | Anna… | 安娜 |
[07:25] | I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[07:30] | We’re getting Escano. | 我们会抓住伊斯卡诺 |
[07:34] | Come on, Anna, you know me. | 别这样 安娜 你了解我 |
[07:35] | – When I say– – I don’t know you! | -当我说… -我不了解你 |
[07:39] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[07:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:43] | I did. | 我骗过你 |
[07:46] | I’m not lying now. | 但我现在没骗你 |
[07:49] | We are getting Escano. | 我们会抓住伊斯卡诺 |
[07:58] | I need you to stay here at the district. | 我需要你待在局里 |
[08:00] | An ASA is gonna come talk to you, question you. | 有位助理检察官会来跟你谈话 问你问题 |
[08:05] | Then Witness Protection is gonna escort you | 然后证人保护组会送你去 |
[08:07] | to a safe house. | 安全屋 |
[08:08] | Rafa can meet you there once it’s clear. | 等你安全了拉法就会过去见你 |
[08:10] | Anna… | 安娜 |
[08:12] | it’s only temporary. | 这只是暂时的 |
[08:14] | I will come find you as soon as Escano’s in custody. | 我一抓住伊斯卡诺就会去找你 |
[08:21] | – Anna. – I hear you. | -安娜 -我听到了 |
[08:31] | We’re not done yet. | 我们还没完 |
[08:35] | And, uh, so I understand– | 所以我知道 |
[08:36] | when Escano told you this address this morning | 当伊斯卡诺今天早上告诉你这个地址时 |
[08:39] | and you said it was, uh, 1224 Ashland– | 也就是你说的阿什兰街1224号 |
[08:42] | – Addison. It was Addison. – Addison. | -艾迪生街 是艾迪生街 -艾迪生街 |
[08:45] | When he told you this address, | 当他告诉你这个地址时 |
[08:46] | did he tell you that you were picking up narcotics? | 他有没有告诉你是去取毒品 |
[08:48] | Did he use those words? | 他有没有用这些词 |
[08:50] | He didn’t use the word “Narcotics.” | 他没有用”毒品”这个词 |
[08:52] | But you knew what he meant? | 但你知道他的意思 |
[08:54] | Phillips, Hartman, I want you guys over here. | 菲利普斯 哈德曼 我想请你们过来 |
[08:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:00] | 恐怖分子帮供应链 芝加哥货源 | |
[09:00] | Yeah, I knew what he meant. | 对 我知道他的意思 |
[09:01] | He didn’t have to say the words– | 他不一定要说出那个词 |
[09:02] | But has he ever spoken of narcotics with you, | 但他跟你提过毒品吗 |
[09:05] | of heroin, of cocaine, of marijuana? | 比如海洛因 可卡因 大麻 |
[09:06] | Wait, are we really gonna sit here and list off– | 等等 我们真的要坐在这里列出所有… |
[09:08] | If she’s never heard him speak of drugs, | 如果她从没听他提到过毒品 |
[09:09] | that’s something ASA Chapman and I need to know. | 这是助理检察官查普曼和我要知道的 |
[09:15] | No, he never mentioned narcotics, | 对 他从没提到过毒品 |
[09:16] | but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t clear. | 但这并不表示他的意思不明确 |
[09:18] | He had cash. He was gonna buy dope. | 他有现金 他打算买毒品 |
[09:20] | Have you ever seen him in possession of narcotics? | 你见过他持有毒品吗 |
[09:25] | No. | 没有 |
[09:27] | Have you ever seen him in possession of a firearm? | 你见过他持有枪支吗 |
[09:32] | No. | 没有 |
[09:32] | Absolutely, we can do that. | 当然 我们能做到 |
[09:34] | And have you ever heard Escano | 你听到过伊斯卡诺 |
[09:35] | order the sale of narcotics using words? | 用语言下令贩卖毒品吗 |
[09:42] | No. | 没有 |
[09:45] | Did you hear Escano order the rape of Isabel Otero? | 你听到伊斯卡诺下令强奸伊莎贝尔·奥特罗吗 |
[09:49] | No. | 没有 |
[09:53] | And did Escano ever mention in specifics | 伊斯卡诺具体提到过那些年轻人 |
[09:55] | what those young men did to Isabel Otero? | 对伊莎贝尔·奥特罗所做的事吗 |
[10:02] | No. | 没有 |
[10:04] | Did you ever hear Escano mention outright | 你听到伊斯卡诺直接提到 |
[10:06] | the ordering of initiation rapes? | 下令进行入会仪式强奸吗 |
[10:09] | No. | 没有 |
[10:12] | Did you hear Escano order the suicide of Adrian Silva? | 你听到伊斯卡诺命令艾德里安·席尔瓦自杀吗 |
[10:16] | No, but he did. | 没有 但是他下令的 |
[10:19] | And did you ever hear Escano mention the homicides | 你听到过伊斯卡诺提到杀死 |
[10:23] | of Miguel Vincente, Pedro Vincente, | 米格尔·文森特 佩德罗·文森特 |
[10:26] | Blanca Consuela, or Paco Gutierrez? | 布兰卡·康斯维拉或帕科·古铁雷斯吗 |
[10:31] | No. | 没有 |
[10:32] | Anna– It’s Anna, right? | 安娜 你叫安娜 对吗 |
[10:40] | Have you ever heard Javier Escano | 你听到过哈维尔·伊斯卡诺 |
[10:42] | order any homicide? | 下令杀人吗 |
[10:44] | No. | 没有 |
[10:47] | Have you ever, with your own eyes, | 你亲眼见过 |
[10:49] | seen Javier Escano conduct any illegal activity? | 哈维尔·伊斯卡诺从事任何非法活动吗 |
[10:55] | No. | 没有 |
[10:58] | And have you ever, with your own ears, | 你亲耳听到过 |
[11:00] | heard Javier Escano speak of any illegal activity | 哈维尔·伊斯卡诺说起他参与过 |
[11:04] | in which he takes part? | 任何非法活动吗 |
[11:08] | No, I haven’t. | 没有 我没听到过 |
[11:20] | Officers are here for Anna’s witness protection. | 保护安娜的证人保护组警官们已经到了 |
[11:23] | The house is all set up. | 安全屋已经布置好了 |
[11:25] | Is she ready? | 她准备好了吗 |
[11:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:29] | Yeah, I think they’re all done with her. | 嗯 我觉得他们都问完了 |
[11:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:40] | You don’t have it. It’s not enough. | 你们没有证据 这不够 |
[11:42] | Your CI never made the connect between Escano and the drugs. | 你的线人没找到伊斯卡诺和毒品之间的联系 |
[11:45] | You never found the stash house. | 你们没找到藏匿点 |
[11:46] | Escano didn’t make the buy. It isn’t transactional. | 伊斯卡诺没买毒品 这根本算不上交易 |
[11:48] | – Dry conspiracy. – It’s still not there. | -共谋贩毒但未发现毒品 -还是不够 |
[11:50] | I have his money house. | 我知道他的藏钱屋 |
[11:52] | I can’t make the wash with that house. | 我不能下令搜查那栋房子 |
[11:55] | This is all indicative behavior. | 这些行为都是指示性行为 |
[11:57] | Escano bribed me. | 伊斯卡诺贿赂了我 |
[11:59] | He blew up a truck full of dope. | 他炸毁了一辆满载毒品的卡车 |
[12:01] | Which you can’t prove. | 但你没有证据 |
[12:03] | He almost killed my officers, | 他差点杀了我手下 |
[12:05] | and he is cleaning house right now. | 他现在正在清理证据 |
[12:08] | This man is gonna have an escape plan. | 这个人肯定有跑路计划 |
[12:10] | I mean, he’s already moving. | 他已经在行动了 |
[12:12] | TACT has eyes on him as we speak. | 我们说话这会 战术小队正盯着他 |
[12:14] | He’s at the bakery. | 他在面包店 |
[12:16] | He is gonna be dumping evidence. | 他肯定会销毁证据 |
[12:17] | Any files, any ledgers that exist, | 如果我们现在不行动 |
[12:20] | they are all gonna be gone if we don’t move now. | 所有现存的文件 账本 都会消失 |
[12:23] | But we can’t move. You don’t have it. | 但我们不能行动 你没有权力 |
[12:24] | This is not enough for an arrest warrant. | 这些证据还不足以申请逮捕令 |
[12:26] | He’s gonna kill my CI! | 他要杀了我的线人 |
[12:27] | Then protect her, but I’m not jumping on this case. | 那就好好保护她 我不会轻易办这个案子 |
[12:30] | Yes, you are. | 你不办也得办 |
[12:32] | Excuse me? | 你再说一遍 |
[12:34] | You’re the youngest head of Complex Prosecution. | 你是最年轻的复杂案件检控科主管 |
[12:36] | I’m handing you your career. | 我正在拱手给你一个大好前程 |
[12:39] | The biggest cartel-affiliated DTO in Chicago. | 芝加哥最大的贩毒集团下属毒品交易组织 |
[12:44] | We move now, I will hand you Escano. | 如果我们现在行动 我会把伊斯卡诺交给你 |
[12:47] | I’ll find you ledgers. I’ll find you the stash house. | 我去给你找账簿 帮你找到藏货屋 |
[12:50] | I’ll find you more smack than you can fit in a press photo. | 我会给你足够的毒品照片让你发给新闻媒体 |
[12:54] | And I’ll get you cartel heads. | 我会帮你拿下贩毒集团的人头 |
[12:57] | I will make Escano sing to me. | 我会让伊斯卡诺老实招供 |
[13:03] | Or if you don’t… | 如果你不帮我 |
[13:06] | I promise you I will find a fed. | 我保证会找联邦探员 |
[13:09] | I’ll bribe him. | 贿赂他 |
[13:10] | I’ll squeeze him. | 软磨硬泡 |
[13:12] | I will force him until I’m moving. | 逼到他答应我的要求 |
[13:16] | And when I get Escano, | 等我抓到伊斯卡诺 |
[13:18] | I’ll make sure the ivory tower knows that you passed, | 我会让上头知道你无视了这次抓人机会 |
[13:22] | that you wasted every dollar of city money | 知道你白白浪费了纳税人的钱 |
[13:24] | and didn’t recover a cent. | 且颗粒无收 |
[13:27] | I will humiliate you. | 我会让你颜面扫地 |
[13:30] | Six months into your sad, little career, | 你那可悲的事业才开始六个月 |
[13:32] | you’ll be out looking for a job. | 你就得出去找工作了 |
[13:36] | – I’ve heard of you. – Yeah? | -我听说过你的办事风格 -是吗 |
[13:39] | Then you know I’m good for it. | 那你应该知道我说到做到 |
[13:41] | I’m not magic. | 我不会变戏法 |
[13:43] | I can’t get you an arrest warrant–no one can. | 我没法给你弄到逮捕令 天王老子也做不到 |
[13:49] | But I’ll get you documentary search warrants | 但我会给你申请文件搜查令 |
[13:50] | on every property linked to Escano. | 搜查伊斯卡诺名下所有财产 |
[13:52] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[14:10] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[14:10] | We have a warrant to search the premises! | 我们有搜查令 要搜查这里 |
[14:18] | Anybody in here? | 有人在里面吗 |
[14:19] | – Police! Search warrant! – I’m moving, I’m moving, I’m moving. | -警察 我们有搜查令 -我在移动 我在移动 |
[14:25] | Back room’s clear. | 里屋没人 |
[14:29] | Got tech. | 找到笔记本了 |
[14:38] | – Bag it and tag it. – Got it. | -装起来贴上标签 -明白 |
[14:40] | All right, everybody, listen up! | 所有人听着 |
[14:43] | I want you to hold back until we escort Escano out! | 我要你们坚守阵地 直到伊斯卡诺被押送出来 |
[14:47] | – Copy. – Let’s go. | -收到 -出发 |
[14:56] | Chicago PD! Open up! | 芝加哥警署 开门 |
[15:00] | Open up, Escano! | 开门 伊斯卡诺 |
[15:01] | We know you’re in there! Come on! | 我们知道你在里面 快点 |
[15:16] | Escano? | 伊斯卡诺 |
[15:18] | It’s Sergeant Voight! | 我是博伊特警长 |
[15:21] | Come on out. We got a warrant. | 快出来 我们有搜查令 |
[15:45] | Escano? | 伊斯卡诺 |
[15:51] | Escano? | 伊斯卡诺 |
[16:13] | Voight? Voight, you clear? | 博伊特 博伊特你那边安全吗 |
[16:19] | What the hell happened? | 到底出什么事了 |
[16:21] | 5021 George, roll me an ambo to Cárabo on Racine. | 我是G5021 派救护车到拉辛街的卡拉波烘焙坊 |
[16:23] | I got a male, stab wound. | 有一名男性被刺伤 |
[16:25] | Copy, 5021 George. Ambo en route. | 收到G5021 救护车已出发 |
[16:28] | Here. | 拿去 |
[16:35] | – Sarge, good? – Get back. | -警长 怎么样 -退回去 |
[16:36] | No one steps inside. | 任何人都不准进入 |
[16:39] | – Yes, sir. – Go! Go. | -是 长官 -去 快去 |
[16:40] | Go clear the block. | 去搜查街区 |
[16:41] | Everybody, back. | 所有人退后 |
[16:43] | Set up a four-block perimeter. | 设立四个街区的警戒区 |
[17:01] | Trudy, I need you to call Anna’s protection detail | 特鲁迪 我要你马上给安全屋的 |
[17:04] | at the safe house right now. | 保护安娜的安保打电话 |
[17:05] | You have them check on her, then you call me right back. | 让他们看看她 然后立马给我回电话 |
[17:07] | Only use a landline. | 只许用固定电话 |
[17:11] | – Talk to me, Jay! – Ambo’s five minutes out. | -怎么样了 杰 -救护车五分钟后到 |
[17:13] | Stop, stop. Lie still. Just be still. | 好了 好了 躺好 别动 |
[17:15] | You’re losing too much blood. | 你失血太多了 |
[17:17] | Anna stabbed me. | 安娜捅了我 |
[17:20] | Anna stabbed me. | 安娜捅了我 |
[17:26] | Trudy. | 特鲁迪 |
[17:27] | Anna’s gone, Hank. | 安娜不见了 汉克 |
[17:29] | Officers said she went to take a shower. | 驻守的警察说她去洗澡了 |
[17:31] | She said she needed some time. | 她说想一个人待着 |
[17:33] | The water was still running. | 洗澡水还开着 |
[17:34] | They just went and checked, and she’s gone. | 他们刚去检查 她就不见了 |
[17:36] | She must have left through the window. | 她一定是从窗户逃出去的 |
[17:42] | I got it. I got it. | 我来 让我来 |
[17:45] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[17:47] | Come on, no. You’re not dying like this. | 坚持住 不行 你不会就这么死了 |
[17:49] | Hang on! Where the hell’s that ambo? | 坚持住 救护车怎么还不来 |
[17:51] | 5021 George, where’s my ambo at? | G5021 救护车到哪了 |
[17:53] | 5021 George, three minutes out. | G5021 还有三分钟 |
[17:55] | That’s too much time! Come on, hang on! | 太慢了 加油 撑住 |
[17:58] | Come on, hang on. | 坚持住 别睡 |
[17:59] | Hang on. You hang on. You’re not gonna die like this. | 加油 你给我坚持住 你不能就这样死掉 |
[18:03] | Stay with me. | 别睡 |
[18:05] | Stay with me! | 别睡啊 |
[18:07] | Stay with me. | 醒醒 |
[18:09] | Come on. Come on, stay with me. | 拜托 别睡 醒醒 |
[18:13] | Come on! | 撑住 |
[18:16] | Fight! | 别死 |
[18:41] | – Clear to search? – No. | -可以进去搜了吗 -不行 |
[18:43] | No one goes inside but my team. | 除了我的部下谁都不准进去 |
[18:45] | It’s a crime scene. Put the tape up. | 这是犯罪现场 拉上警戒线 |
[18:46] | – Copy that. – Let’s go. | -明白 -走吧 |
[18:47] | What happened? We heard the radio call. | 怎么了 我们听到了无线电呼叫 |
[18:48] | Escano was stabbed. Happened before we got there. | 伊斯卡诺被人捅了 就在我们到达之前 |
[18:51] | Look, just work the scene with Jay. | 你们和杰一起处理现场 |
[18:53] | Listen to me. | 听好了 |
[18:55] | No one else goes inside that place. | 案发现场不准其他人入内 |
[18:58] | We do this in-house, off the books. | 我们内部解决这件事 不记录在案 |
[18:59] | – Why off the books? – Off the books. | -为什么不记录 -我说不要记录在案 |
[19:02] | Just keep it off. | 按我说的做 |
[19:17] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[19:24] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[19:29] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[19:31] | Anna, are you here? | 安娜 你在吗 |
[19:33] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[20:14] | Hi, Maria. | 你好 玛利亚 |
[20:14] | This is Sergeant Hank Voight with the Chicago Police. | 我是芝加哥警署的汉克·博伊特警长 |
[20:17] | Is Anna there? | 安娜在你那吗 |
[20:20] | Okay, look, I know you’re watching her son, Rafa. | 好 我知道你在照看她的儿子拉法 |
[20:23] | If you see Anna, you hear from her, | 如果你看到安娜或者有她的消息 |
[20:26] | I want you to call me back immediately at this number, | 我要你马上打这个号码给我 |
[20:29] | and only me, not the cops outside. | 只能打给我 不能找外面的警察 |
[20:31] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[20:34] | No, no, no, no, she–no, no. | 不不不 她… 不不 |
[20:36] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[20:38] | It’s just, uh, she could be in danger. | 只是她可能有危险 |
[20:40] | That’s why I need to talk to her. | 所以我需要跟她谈谈 |
[20:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:46] | So w-whatever she says to you, | 不论她跟你说什么 |
[20:48] | I want you to call me and only me. | 我要你打给我 只能打给我 |
[20:51] | You understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[20:52] | Great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[21:21] | Where’s Anna? | 安娜在哪 |
[21:23] | Hold on. You’re gonna talk to me. | 等等 你得告诉我 |
[21:25] | We can either talk here, | 我们要么在这里说 |
[21:26] | or we can talk inside with the others, | 或者到里面当着大家说 |
[21:27] | but either way, we’re talking. | 不论怎样 我们得谈谈 |
[21:34] | Escano gave us a dying declaration, | 伊斯卡诺死前跟我们说的信息 |
[21:37] | and we both heard it. | 我俩都听到了 |
[21:39] | So this moment right here, this is what we talked about, | 此时此刻 几个月前我们说过 |
[21:41] | months ago. | 这个问题 |
[21:44] | When you’re about to go off the deep end | 当你打算贸然行事 |
[21:45] | and when you’re about to cross lines | 打算打破底线 |
[21:46] | that jeopardize every single person on this team, | 威胁到队里的每个人的时候 |
[21:49] | you come to me. | 你来找我 |
[21:51] | Let me help. | 让我帮你 |
[21:52] | And how exactly are you going to help? | 你具体要怎么帮我 |
[21:56] | We bring Anna in on her own. We claim self-defense. | 我们把安娜单独带进来 说这是自卫 |
[21:58] | She tried to castrate him. | 她想要阉了他 |
[22:03] | She stabbed him six times, | 她捅了他六刀 |
[22:05] | and now she’s running and not well. | 现在她跑了 精神不安 |
[22:08] | There is no shiny fix for this, Jay. | 这问题没什么好办法 杰 |
[22:11] | Then what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[22:14] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[22:17] | I’m standing here. I’m offering you help. | 我站在这里 让我帮你 |
[22:21] | So tell me. | 告诉我 |
[22:24] | I am gonna save her. | 我要救她 |
[22:26] | You know she can’t just walk from this. | 你知道她无法全身而退 |
[22:29] | I put her here… | 我把她逼到这份上… |
[22:31] | so I’m saving her. | 所以我得救她 |
[22:33] | How? | 怎么救 |
[22:38] | Clean what I can. | 尽可能帮她消除证据 |
[22:42] | Find her first. | 先要找到她 |
[22:44] | Control it as best I can. | 尽力控制事态 |
[22:51] | Look, you want to help me, Jay? | 听着 你想帮我 杰 |
[22:53] | Then help me save her. | 那就帮我救救她 |
[23:09] | All right, what are we waiting for? | 好吧 那我们在等什么 |
[23:10] | Where are we? | 我们到哪一步了 |
[23:11] | no murder weapon was recovered at the scene, | 现场没发现凶器 |
[23:13] | but it was messy. | 不过那里一片混乱 |
[23:14] | Forensics is confident they’ll pull fingerprints, DNA. | 鉴证科确信他们能提取到指纹和DNA |
[23:18] | Also, there was no sign of forced entry, | 此外 没有迹象表明有非法进入 |
[23:20] | so whoever murdered Escano had access to the bakery. | 杀害伊斯卡诺的凶手能进入烘培店 |
[23:24] | They also knew where the TACT officers were. | 他们也知道战术小组的位置 |
[23:26] | Killer avoided them. | 凶手避开了他们 |
[23:28] | Pulled PODs from the back. We got this. | 店铺后面的监控里发现了这个 |
[23:31] | It’s a Chevy, no plates. | 是辆雪佛兰 没有车牌 |
[23:33] | Pulls into the next-door storefront | 车辆在你和杰到达之前二十分钟 |
[23:35] | 20 minutes before you and Jay arrive. | 开进了隔壁店铺 |
[23:37] | 20 minutes– that’s plenty of time, Sarge. | 二十分钟 时间足够了 长官 |
[23:39] | Whoever’s inside did not get caught on camera, | 探头没拍到车里的人 |
[23:41] | so we’re thinking that the killer | 我们认为凶手 |
[23:43] | accessed Cárabo through the shared stairwell | 是通过隔壁店铺的公共楼梯 |
[23:45] | at the storefront next door. | 进了卡拉波烘焙坊 |
[23:47] | TACT wasn’t looking for anyone entering next door. | 战术小组没注意什么人进入隔壁 |
[23:50] | They only had eyes for Escano, so they didn’t see a thing. | 他们只盯伊斯卡诺 所以他们什么都没看到 |
[23:53] | Okay. It’s all possible, right? | 好的 都有可能 对吧 |
[23:56] | We keep digging. | 我们继续挖 |
[23:57] | Escano’s got hundreds of enemies. | 伊斯卡诺有几百个敌人 |
[24:00] | What about Anna? | 安娜呢 |
[24:02] | Her protection officers are asking | 保护她的警员在问 |
[24:04] | if we put a BOLO out on her. | 我们有没有发她的通缉令 |
[24:05] | They lost eyes on her hours ago, | 几个小时之前她不见了 |
[24:07] | and if she’s not with them, then she’s a suspect. | 如果她没和他们在一起 那她也是嫌犯 |
[24:10] | I will take care of Anna. | 我来负责安娜 |
[24:14] | And what the hell are we doing now, sergeant Voight? | 我们现在要怎么办 博伊特警长 |
[24:19] | I quite get that Escano was butchered before you got there. | 我很清楚伊斯卡诺在你们到那之前就遭到不测 |
[24:21] | The man just blew up $2 million worth | 他刚把贩毒集团价值两百万的毒品 |
[24:24] | of the cartel’s dope. | 给炸了 |
[24:25] | Clearly the cartel is striking back. | 显然是贩毒集团在报复 |
[24:27] | Exactly, so you’re telling me | 的确 所以你是说 |
[24:29] | you have what, dozens of suspects? | 你有十几个嫌疑人 |
[24:30] | I got more than that. | 还不止十几个 |
[24:31] | Well, that’s a problem, isn’t it? | 那问题就大了 不是吗 |
[24:34] | My searches, Voight– | 我的调查 博伊特 |
[24:35] | why the hell do you think I’m here? | 你以为我来这里干什么 |
[24:39] | You promised me Los Temidos, all of it, | 你跟我承诺把恐怖分子帮一网打尽 |
[24:41] | not just a dead man on the floor of a bakery. | 而不是就一个躺在烘焙店里的死人 |
[24:43] | And I am going to get you all of it. | 我会帮你把他们全部抓回来 |
[24:44] | Yes, you are, so you’re gonna drop | 是的 必须要 所以你现在要把 |
[24:46] | Escano’s murder down to Homicide detectives | 伊斯卡诺的谋杀案交给 |
[24:47] | – right the hell now. – No. No. | -凶案组的警探 -不 不行 |
[24:49] | The fact that I have to come here and explain | 你向我承诺我的前途 |
[24:51] | to you that you’re not working a street murder | 然后我不得不到这里来跟你解释 |
[24:53] | after promising me my career… | 你不是在调查街头谋杀案 |
[24:55] | – Let me tell you something– – With a threat and a smile. | -我告诉你 -笑里藏刀 |
[24:56] | I am not dropping anything. This is my case, all of it. | 我不会放弃任何案子 这些全都是我的案子 |
[25:00] | – I’m sure this can wait. – We got a hit on the Chevy. | -无论是什么都能等 -雪佛兰有线索了 |
[25:02] | We followed it on PODs. We’re moving on it now. | 我们顺着监控调查 现在正在跟进 |
[25:05] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[25:07] | No, no, no, no, no. You stay on Los Temidos. | 不不不 你们继续跟恐怖分子帮的案子 |
[25:10] | You stay on our searches. | 继续我们的调查 |
[25:12] | Listen to me–everything we recovered, you inventory, | 听我说 我们找到的所有东西 列清单 |
[25:14] | you dissect, you find something we can move on. | 挖下去 找到我们可以继续跟进的东西 |
[25:17] | Ledgers, nicknames, coded addresses. | 账簿 昵称 编码地址 |
[25:19] | Break into any cell phones we recovered. | 查我们找到的所有手机 |
[25:21] | You don’t need a warrant for a dead man’s phone. | 死人的手机不需要搜查令就能查 |
[25:23] | Ain’t that right, ASA? | 没错吧 助理检察官 |
[25:25] | Look, Chapman will stay here with you to monitor. | 听着 查普曼留在这里监督 |
[25:27] | The second you find that evidence, you move on it. | 一旦找到证据就马上行动 |
[25:30] | Don’t wait on me. | 不用等我 |
[25:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:50] | Hailey… | 海莉 |
[25:51] | you check that side lot. | 你去那边看看 |
[25:52] | Jay and I got inside. | 我和杰进去 |
[25:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[25:59] | All right, you see or hear anything, you call out. | 好了 你看到或者听到什么就呼叫 |
[26:02] | Take that side. I’m in here. | 你去那边 我到这里 |
[26:17] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[27:10] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[27:15] | Go back out front, Hailey! | 回前面去 海莉 |
[27:18] | – We’re not doing this again. – Again? | -我们不能再这么干了 -再 |
[27:20] | I won’t. | 我不干了 |
[27:22] | I’m not lying to the team. I’m not hiding evidence. | 我不会跟队里撒谎 也不会隐藏证据 |
[27:24] | I’m not burying another murder. | 我不会再掩盖另一起谋杀案 |
[27:26] | This is not that. | 这跟那次不一样 |
[27:28] | This is that. She murdered him. | 一样 她杀了他 |
[27:30] | Premeditated, in cold blood, she killed him. | 她有预谋而且冷血地杀了他 |
[27:33] | She also gave her life for this case, | 她也为了这个案子 为了这个组 |
[27:35] | for this unit…for me. | 为了我赌上了性命 |
[27:38] | We all care about her, Sarge, | 我们都很关心她 警长 |
[27:40] | but she just slaughtered somebody. | 但她刚刚杀了人 |
[27:42] | She’s clearly terrified. | 她肯定很害怕 |
[27:43] | She hasn’t slept in 48 hours. She’s not okay. | 她48小时没有睡觉了 她的情况不容乐观 |
[27:45] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[27:46] | Then you also know that there’s gonna be | 那你也应该知道 这里的证据 |
[27:48] | more evidence than you can bury. | 多到你埋不过来 |
[27:50] | You can’t save this. | 你拯救不了这一切 |
[27:54] | Someone is gonna hear you. | 别人会听见你们 |
[27:55] | Then let them hear me. | 那就让他们去听 |
[27:58] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在这干什么 |
[27:59] | Are you gonna help him commit a felony? | 你要帮助他犯下重罪吗 |
[28:13] | Voight, Intelligence. | 博伊特 情报组 |
[28:23] | The cops outside won’t tell me anything. | 外面的警察什么都不肯告诉我 |
[28:24] | Okay, what did Anna say? | 好吧 安娜说什么了 |
[28:26] | I don’t get it. She’s clearly in trouble. | 我也没懂 但她肯定是有麻烦了 |
[28:27] | Maria, Maria, you called me here. | 玛丽亚 玛丽亚 你打电话让我过来 |
[28:29] | What did Anna say? | 安娜到底说什么了 |
[28:31] | She called me about 20 minutes ago. | 她大概20分钟之前给我打了电话 |
[28:32] | – Okay, from what phone? – I don’t know. | -通过什么电话打过来的 -我不知道 |
[28:34] | – It was a different number. – What did she tell you? | -是个没见过的号码 -她怎么和你说的 |
[28:37] | She wanted me to meet her with Rafa. | 她希望我带拉法去见她 |
[28:39] | She wanted her son. | 她想见儿子 |
[28:41] | She–she talked with Rafa on the phone. | 她在电话上和拉法说了一些话 |
[28:43] | Then she was crying to me, screaming at me, | 然后她对着我哭泣 尖叫 |
[28:47] | how I needed to meet her right now. | 说我必须马上去见她 |
[28:50] | She sounded wrong. | 她听起来很不对劲 |
[28:52] | – It all felt wrong. – Okay. | -非常不对劲 -好的 |
[28:53] | Where did she want to meet you? | 她想在哪见你 |
[28:55] | She told me not to say anything. | 她让我不要说 |
[28:56] | I know, but you said it felt wrong. | 我知道 但是你说了事情很不对劲 |
[28:59] | Maria, it was wrong. | 玛丽亚 确实是出了大问题 |
[29:04] | Hey, Rafa. | 拉法 |
[29:06] | Everything’s okay. | 什么事都没有 |
[29:08] | Go back with Lara. | 回去和劳拉玩吧 |
[29:10] | I’ll come meet you in a second, okay? | 我等下就去找你 好吗 |
[29:12] | Maria, listen to me– I promise you… | 玛丽亚 听我说 我答应你 |
[29:15] | I’m gonna help Anna. I’m gonna make sure she’s okay. | 我会帮安娜 我会保证她平安无事 |
[29:19] | Now, please, where is she? | 请告诉我 她在哪 |
[29:23] | For her. | 这是为她好 |
[29:26] | Yeah, can you spell that for me? | 能说下怎么拼写吗 |
[29:28] | E-L-L-A. Okay. | ELLA 好的 |
[29:31] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[29:32] | Great. Thank you. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[29:34] | Hey, the VIN number on the Chevy belongs to a Lupa Garciella. | 雪佛兰的车辆识别号归属于露帕·加西娅 |
[29:37] | It’s Anna’s next-door neighbor. | 她是安娜的隔壁邻居 |
[29:39] | She reported the car missing along with her wallet | 她报警称自己的车连同钱包和手机都丢失了 |
[29:41] | and her cell phone, so that’s gonna be what Anna’s using. | 那部手机应该就是现在安娜在用的 |
[29:42] | Hailey, hold on. Hold on. Hailey, stop. Hold on. | 海莉 等等 等等 海莉 等一下 |
[29:44] | – What? – Just slow down. | -怎么了 -慢一点 |
[29:45] | – Why? – Just for a second. | -为什么 -先等等 |
[29:47] | Because ASA Chapman’s upstairs. | 因为查普曼助理检察官就在楼上 |
[29:49] | If you bring this up or you start searching Anna | 如果你提及此事或者在自己的电脑上 |
[29:50] | at your desk, and– | 搜索了安娜 那就 |
[29:52] | And what? | 那就怎样 |
[29:54] | Jay, what are you doing? | 杰 你在做什么 |
[29:55] | Anna murdered somebody. The evidence is piling up. | 安娜杀了人 证据都堆积如山了 |
[29:58] | Yeah, I get that. | 是的 我知道 |
[29:59] | Voight just wants to give her a chance. | 博伊特只是想给她个机会 |
[30:00] | – At what? – At not spending the rest | -什么机会 -不要在监狱里 |
[30:02] | of her life in a jail cell. | 度过余生的机会 |
[30:03] | She’s got a kid. | 她还有个孩子啊 |
[30:04] | She committed a murder on our time | 她是在为我们工作的时候犯下了杀人罪 |
[30:05] | because of us, because of him. | 都是因为我们 因为他 |
[30:07] | “Because of us”? | “因为我们” |
[30:08] | Who asked her to kill him? | 谁让她去杀掉他了 |
[30:11] | Nobody wanted that. | 没人希望这种事发生 |
[30:14] | We can’t do this again. | 我们不能再这么做了 |
[30:16] | – You and me, we–we can’t do it. – No, we can’t, and we won’t. | -你和我 我们不能… -我们不能也不会 |
[30:20] | That’s why I’m gonna find Voight and find Anna | 所以我得找到博伊特 找到安娜 |
[30:22] | and find a way out of this– a right way. | 找到解决此事的正确方式 |
[30:25] | You can’t save him from himself, Jay. | 你没法从他自己手中救下他 杰 |
[30:28] | You can’t find a way out for him. | 你没法替他找到解决方法 |
[30:30] | – Maybe I can. – No, you can’t. | -没准可以呢 -不 你做不到 |
[30:31] | We did for you. | 我们救了你 |
[30:33] | And look at what that cost us. | 你看看我们付出了怎样的代价 |
[30:38] | There y’all go. Where the hell y’all been? | 你们在这啊 博伊特去哪了 |
[30:40] | Voight’s not answering his phone. | 博伊特没有接电话 |
[30:41] | – You know where he is? – No. What’s going on? | -你知道他在哪吗 -不知道 怎么了 |
[30:43] | We got it–we found ledgers | 我们拿到了 我们找到了账本 |
[30:44] | indicating our top seven cartel chiefs, | 有贩毒集团七大头目的信息 |
[30:46] | price, weight, bank account, | 还有价格 重量 银行账号 |
[30:47] | and we think we ID’d the stash house. | 而且我想我们还识别到了藏匿屋 |
[30:50] | ASA wants us to move on this right now | 助理检察官希望我们马上行动 |
[30:51] | before Temidos finds out about Escano. | 在恐怖分子帮发现伊斯卡诺的事情之前 |
[30:53] | – Where’s Voight? – I got him. | -博伊特在哪 -我去找他 |
[30:54] | You guys run it. I’ll find Voight. | 你们直接行动 我去找博伊特 |
[30:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:00] | Hailey. Coming? | 海莉 你来吗 |
[31:14] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[31:16] | Where you go, I go. | 你去哪 我就去哪 |
[31:18] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:32] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[32:36] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[32:39] | Oh, no. | 不 不 |
[32:43] | Hey, what the hell are you doing? | 你这人怎么回事啊 |
[32:45] | How’d you not see me? Are you insane? | 你没看见我吗 你疯了吗 |
[32:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:50] | No, no! Stop! | 不 不 停车 |
[32:51] | You’re gonna drive away? | 你还要逃逸吗 |
[32:53] | Really? Are you kidding me? | 真的要这样吗 你在逗我吗 |
[32:55] | – Get out of the car! – Hey, Chicago PD! | -赶紧下车 -芝加哥警署 |
[32:57] | – Did you see that? – Relax. Sir. | -你看到了吗 -冷静点 先生 |
[32:58] | She’s drunk or high. She ran the red light. | 她要么酒驾 要么是毒驾 她闯红灯了 |
[33:00] | Sir, I saw. | 先生 我看到了 |
[33:01] | Okay, listen, are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[33:04] | – No. – Okay, that’s good. | -没有 -好的 那就好 |
[33:06] | All right, I need you to step aside. | 我希望你能站到那边去等一会 |
[33:07] | Just move to the corner so I can help her out. | 到那个角落 我来帮她出来 |
[33:09] | No, I’m not stepping anywhere. | 不 我才不要离开 |
[33:11] | – Sir. – She was gonna drive away. | -先生 -她刚才要逃逸 |
[33:12] | Sir, I’ve got her. Just move to the corner now. | 先生 我会处理好她 你去那边吧 |
[33:15] | – I’m calling 911. – Sir, I am the police. | -我要报警 -先生 我就是警察 |
[33:16] | There’s no need to call. | 没必要报警 |
[33:20] | Anna, get out of the car. | 安娜 下车 |
[33:22] | You need to get out of the car right now. | 你必须马上下车 |
[33:24] | You’re okay, but you got to get out. | 你没事 但你必须下车 |
[33:28] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[33:30] | You need to get out now. | 你得下车 |
[33:32] | Get out. | 下来 |
[33:38] | Okay, okay. Anna, Anna, okay. | 没事 没事 安娜 安娜 没事的 |
[33:42] | Anna, you’re okay. | 安娜 没事的 |
[33:43] | I need you to take a look at what’s happening. | 你得明白现在到底是怎么回事 |
[33:44] | Just take a look around you. We’re on a public street. | 看看你周围 我们在公共大街 |
[33:47] | There’s windows, witnesses, you understand? | 有窗户 目击证人 你明白吗 |
[33:49] | So I need you to put the gun away real slow | 所以我需要你慢慢放下枪 |
[33:52] | so I can take care of this. | 好让我来解决 |
[33:54] | I k– | 我 |
[33:55] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[33:57] | I-I know. | 我知道 |
[34:00] | I need to leave. | 我得离开 |
[34:02] | That’s not the right thing now. | 这不是正确的做法 |
[34:03] | I want to leave Chicago. | 我想离开芝加哥 |
[34:06] | I want my son. I want Rafa. | 我想要我的儿子 我想要拉法 |
[34:08] | You’re gonna get Rafa. | 你会见到拉法 |
[34:10] | I need to go now. You need to move. | 我现在得走了 你得闪开 |
[34:11] | Anna, you can’t go now. You know that. | 安娜 你不能走 你知道的 |
[34:13] | Take a look around you. | 看看周围 |
[34:14] | There are too many people right now. | 现在有太多人了 |
[34:17] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[34:17] | So I need you to put the gun away. | 我需要你把枪放下 |
[34:20] | You’re gonna come in with me. | 你要跟我回局里 |
[34:22] | Me and you. | 你和我 |
[34:23] | – I’m gonna take care of this. – No, no, you’re not. | -我会解决这一切 -不 你不能 |
[34:25] | – I told you I want out. – Yes, I am. I know– | -我说过想退出 -我可以 我知道 |
[34:27] | – I can’t do this anymore! – Okay! Okay! | -我没法继续了 -好 好的 |
[34:28] | Hey, I’ll stay right here. | 我就站在这里 |
[34:32] | – Take it easy. – You got to let me go. | -放轻松 -你得让我走 |
[34:38] | Take a right at the stop sign. | 停牌这里右转 |
[34:39] | We should be getting right on top of her. | 我们应该能追上她 |
[34:44] | I want out. | 我想退出 |
[34:47] | I didn’t want to be near him anymore. | 我不想再靠近他了 |
[34:48] | I couldn’t. I-I didn’t want to be scared. | 我做不到 我不想再担惊受怕了 |
[34:50] | I didn’t want somebody else to get hurt by him. | 我不想让其他人被他伤害了 |
[34:52] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[34:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:55] | Please just let me go. | 请让我走吧 |
[34:57] | Anna, I can’t. | 安娜 我不能 |
[34:58] | You got to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[35:01] | I’m gonna help you. | 我会帮助你 |
[35:06] | Jay. | 杰 |
[35:16] | Please, just lower the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[35:19] | Look, you’re right here with me, okay? | 你现在跟我在一起 对吧 |
[35:22] | I’m going to help you. | 我会帮你 |
[35:25] | Remember what I told you? | 还记得我说过什么吗 |
[35:28] | You and me until the end– I meant that. | 你和我一起 直到最后 我是认真的 |
[35:31] | I’m gonna get you out of this. | 我会救你脱离这一切 |
[35:38] | It’s all gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[35:41] | Hey, no, no, Anna, Anna, listen to me. | 不不 安娜 安娜 听我 |
[35:42] | That’s just ’cause that man called 911. | 那是因为那个男人报警了 |
[35:44] | I can fix that. | 我能搞定 |
[35:46] | Anna, it’s okay. Look at me. | 安娜 没事 看着我 |
[35:48] | Look at me. Just look at me! | 看着我 看着我 |
[35:50] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[35:51] | That’s it. Just keep your eyes on me. | 对了 眼睛看着我别动 |
[35:53] | Everything is gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[35:54] | – You’re gonna come in with me. – No. I can’t. | -你要跟我回局里 -不 我做不到 |
[35:57] | Yes, it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[36:12] | 5021G 5021 George! | |
[36:13] | 10-1, 10-1, I got an officer down! | 需要紧急支援 警察受伤 |
[36:14] | I need an ambo at 2684 Ashland now! | 阿什兰街2684号需要救护车 |
[36:16] | I’m right here with you. | 我就在这陪着你 |
[36:17] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[36:19] | – Stop! Lie still. – Get off of me! | -别动 躺好 -放开我 |
[36:20] | – Anna. – I got her. | -安娜 -我来 |
[36:21] | Chicago PD! Search warrant! | 芝加哥警署 搜查令 |
[36:32] | – Get off of me! – Lie still! | -放开我 -躺好了 |
[36:33] | – Lie still! – I’m okay! | -躺好 -我没事 |
[36:34] | I need an officer-down detail now. | 我需要保护受伤警察的安保 |
[36:36] | – Anna, you stay with me. – Get me an ambo! | -安娜 坚持住 -赶紧派救护车 |
[36:37] | – I got you. – You’re okay. | -有我在 -你没事 |
[36:38] | You stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[36:39] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[36:40] | No, you’re okay. | 不 你没事 |
[36:42] | I’m right here with you. | 我就在这里 |
[36:43] | You and me. You and me. | 你和我 你和我 |
[36:47] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[36:51] | Let’s go. | 上 |
[36:59] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[37:04] | – Come get this gun. – I got it. | -缴获这把枪 -我来 |
[37:06] | – Don’t shoot! – Keep your hands up! | -别开枪 -举起手来 |
[37:07] | You walk towards me! Walk towards me! | 朝我走来 朝我走来 |
[37:10] | – Come here. – Okay. | -过来 -好 |
[37:12] | – Get him. Yeah, go, go. – All right. | -抓住他 上 -好 |
[37:17] | Hold on, Anna. | 坚持住 安娜 |
[37:18] | You’re gonna be just fine. | 你会没事的 |
[37:21] | I’m staying right here with you. | 我就在这陪着你 |
[37:22] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[37:24] | It’s just you and me, Anna. | 就你和我 安娜 |
[37:25] | Sir, I’m gonna need you to sit back. | 先生 我需要你往后坐 |
[37:26] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[37:29] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[37:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:32] | No. | 不 |
[37:33] | No, Anna, I’m sorry. | 不 安娜 是我抱歉 |
[37:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:37] | Go, go, go. | 上上上 |
[37:45] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[37:48] | It’s okay. You’ll be okay. | 没事 你会没事的 |
[37:50] | You and me. It’s gonna be okay. | 你和我 都会没事的 |
[37:54] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[37:58] | – She’s coding! – You and me. | -她室颤了 -你和我 |
[38:01] | – Charging. – You and me. | -充电 -你和我 |
[38:03] | – You’re okay. – Clear. | -你没事 -离手 |
[38:10] | Clear! | 离手 |
[38:16] | Clear. | 离手 |
[38:25] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -嗯 |
[38:30] | Oh, my goodness. | 天哪 |
[38:32] | There’s got to be 400 kilos in here. | 这里大概有四百公斤 |
[38:35] | It’s got to be the biggest seize in the city’s history. | 这肯定是市里历史上最大一次毒品缉查 |
[38:43] | Female victim– two GSWs to her chest, | 女性受害者 胸部两处枪伤 |
[38:45] | pulse weakened, one shock of defib got her back up. | 脉搏很弱 一次除颤恢复心跳 |
[38:47] | I’m okay. Her name is Anna. Help her. | 我没事 她叫安娜 帮助她 |
[38:49] | One male, CPD– GSW right chest. | 一名男性 芝加哥警署警官 有胸枪伤 |
[38:52] | Hey, can you hear me? | 你能听见吗 |
[38:53] | Do you know where you are right now? | 你知道自己现在在哪吗 |
[39:04] | Here we go. On my count. One, two, three. | 来 听我的口令 一二三 |
[39:07] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[39:12] | Sir, we need to get you treated. | 先生 我们得给你治疗 |
[39:14] | – I’m not leaving. – Sir! | -我不走 -先生 |
[39:15] | I’m not leaving her! | 我不离开她 |
[39:17] | Get me a milligram of epi. Sat’s dropping. | 那一毫克肾上腺素 生命体征下降 |
[39:22] | She’s coding! Move, move! | 她心脏停跳了 走开 |