Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Her name is Anna Avalos. 她叫安娜·阿瓦洛斯
[00:06] She’s been an active CI for the DEA for six months. 她在缉毒局做卧底已经六个月了
[00:09] And she’s well placed within Los Temidos. 她在恐怖分子帮里很有地位
[00:11] A cop/CI relationship is all about trust. 警察和线人的关系完全出于信任
[00:14] Javier Escano, aka “El león.” 哈维尔·伊斯卡诺 也就是”狮王”
[00:18] This is the guy running Los Temidos. 他就是管理恐怖分子帮的人
[00:20] He’s responsible for at least ten homicides 仅我们所知 他就要对至少10起
[00:22] that we know of. 凶杀案负责
[00:23] You find some way to get close to him. 你找到能接近他的办法
[00:27] You have one son named Rafa. 你有个儿子叫拉法
[00:29] There’s not a person that works for me 在我手下工作的人
[00:31] that I don’t know. 我全都知道得清清楚楚
[00:33] I protect my CIs. 我保护我的线人
[00:34] I’ll make sure no one makes you. 我会确保没人知道你的真实身份
[00:37] You find something real 你去寻找实在的东西
[00:38] so that when Escano needs for Los Temidos, 那样当伊斯卡诺需要找人替恐怖分子帮卖命时
[00:41] you’re the person he wants. 你就是他要找的人
[00:43] Los Temidos does initiations. 恐怖分子帮有入会仪式
[00:46] They raped me. 他们强奸了我
[00:47] I can get them. I will get them. 我可以拿下他们 我会拿下他们
[01:02] Got your text. You good? 收到你短信了 你还好吗
[01:05] I’m here. 我不是来了
[01:08] Latest tapes. 最新的录音带
[01:11] It’s really exciting stuff. 很让人兴奋的内容
[01:13] Carabo’s ensaimadas are going gluten-free next month. 卡拉波的蜗牛面包下个月就做无麸质了
[01:17] This is what the long game looks like. 放长线就是这样子
[01:19] Time equals trust. 时间等于信任
[01:23] – So that’s it? – Uh, no. -就这些吗 -不
[01:27] Escano sent me an address of a house in Barrington. 伊斯卡诺给了我一个地址 巴灵顿的一个房子
[01:30] Gave me 150 grand. 给了我15万
[01:32] He told me to go over there tonight 让我今晚过去
[01:33] and put it in a safe. I–I don’t get it. 把钱放到一个保险柜里 我…我不太明白
[01:37] – What’s not to get? – Uh, it’s the suburbs. -什么地方不明白 -房子在郊区
[01:40] I normally do deliveries all around the city. 我一般是在市里各处送东西
[01:42] – It just–it feels weird. – Anna, this is good. -感觉…感觉很怪异 -安娜 这是好事
[01:46] Means he trusts you. 说明他信任你
[01:47] Anna, this could be the money house. 安娜 这里可能是他的藏钱屋
[01:49] We’ve been looking for that place for months. 这个地方我们找了好几个月了
[01:54] You followed? 有人跟踪你吗
[01:55] No, I don’t think so. I just– 不 应该没有 我只是…
[01:58] I can’t stop looking over my shoulder even at home. 即便在家 我也老是往身后看
[02:00] – Escano acting different? – Yeah, he’s stressed. -伊斯卡诺行为有异常吗 -对 他压力很大
[02:03] – Really? – I can feel it. -真的吗 -我能感觉到
[02:04] He’s getting paranoid. 他越来越神经质了
[02:07] He’s been taking out his competitors one by one 他用更好的货把竞争对手
[02:09] with better product. I’d be paranoid too. 一个一个干掉 换成我也会神经质的
[02:11] It is driving me crazy. 我快要疯了
[02:14] Just stay focused, okay? Stay angry. 保持专注 保持愤怒
[02:19] Look, I’m here. 我就在这
[02:21] I’m standing right next to you, 我就在你身旁
[02:22] one step back in the shadows till the end, okay? 离你一步远的阴影里 直到最后
[02:27] You and me. 你和我
[02:31] Okay. 好
[02:52] Anna sleep this week? 安娜这周睡觉了吗
[02:54] Not looking like it. 看着不像
[02:56] All right, what else do we know about this house? 这房子的情况我们还知道什么
[02:58] It’s a rental owned by an LLC out of St. Louis. 是个出租房 房主是圣路易斯的一家有限公司
[03:01] Nothing with Escano’s name on it. 找不出伊斯卡诺的影子
[03:02] Guy’s way too careful. 这家伙太谨慎了
[04:06] Boss, you seeing this? 头儿 你看见这个了吗
[04:07] Welcome to Los Temidos Bank and Trust. 欢迎来到恐怖分子帮的金库
[04:09] Is this enough to move on? 这够我们行动的吗
[04:11] Not illegal to keep cash. 存放现金并不违法
[04:12] No, we got nothing tying him to the dope. 对 我们没有把他和毒品联系在一起的证据
[04:14] We don’t move. 我们按兵不动
[04:20] Wait, wait, Sarge, 等等 警长
[04:21] we got Escano coming your way on foot. 我们发现伊斯卡诺步行向你那边走过去了
[04:24] How the hell did he get here? 他是怎么来这里的
[04:57] You weren’t followed? 没人跟踪你吧
[05:01] No. 没有
[05:03] Did you help yourself to anything inside there? 你有没有自己从里面拿点什么啊
[05:05] Take a look. 去看看呗
[05:08] I don’t need to, do I? 我不用看 对吗
[05:10] Do you want to check my pockets? 你想搜搜我的口袋吗
[05:12] No, I believe you. 不 我相信你
[05:14] You know, for some reason I trust you. 不知为何 我信任你
[05:17] That’s why I let you come here. 所以我才让你来这
[05:21] You trust me, right? 你也信任我 对吗
[05:24] – Yeah. – Good. -对 -很好
[05:27] I think I’m gonna have something big coming up in the next few days. 过几天我可能会有个大生意
[05:29] Need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[05:35] With what? 帮什么忙
[05:38] Small truck coming up 35. 有辆小货车从35公路过来
[05:41] Just need you to get it and bring it to me. 我需要你把东西取来交给我
[05:43] And I’ll give you some cash, you bring it to some friends. 我会给你些现金 你去交给我朋友
[05:47] That’s it, just you and me. 就这事 就你和我
[05:52] You and me. 你和我
[05:54] Can you do it? 你同意吗
[05:57] – Yeah. – Good. -行 -很好
[06:09] That really just happen? 我不是在做梦吧
[06:13] We’re gonna have this son of a bitch. 我们要抓住这混蛋了
[06:20] All right, I want us on every avenue of this buy. 我要把这次买货的每一个细节都把控住
[06:23] – So where are we? – So far, so good. -情况如何 -到目前一切顺利
[06:25] The 35 Escano mentioned to Anna is Highway I-35. 伊斯卡诺和安娜提到的35是35号高速公路
[06:28] It begins in Laredo, Texas, right across the border. 起点是得克萨斯州拉雷多市 正好在边境上
[06:30] The 35 is the beginning 35号公路是贩毒集团
[06:31] of the cartels’ pipeline to Chicago, 通往芝加哥运毒线路的起点
[06:33] so we looped in Homeland Security and ICE. 于是我们联系了国土安全部和移民署
[06:34] Their interdiction agents have eyes all over the place. 他们从事封锁的探员在那边到处都有眼线
[06:36] They got eyes on anything we like? 他们会发现我们感兴趣的东西吗
[06:38] They sure as hell do. 45 minutes ago, 肯定会 45分钟前
[06:41] this commercial truck crossed the border. 这辆商用货车穿过了边境线
[06:42] One male, Hispanic driver. 一名男性拉美裔司机
[06:44] He’s a smuggler for three cartels. 他为三个贩毒集团走私
[06:45] The truck has the same plates as two prior Chicago runs, 货车的车牌和之前两次往芝加哥送货的一样
[06:48] and Anna confirmed it’s the same tags 而且安娜确认了这就是伊斯卡诺
[06:49] – Escano had her memorize. – This is the one, Sarge. -让她记住的那个车牌 -就是这辆车 警长
[06:51] They’ll track it along every stretch of the highway. 他们会在高速公路上一直跟踪它
[06:53] We’ll know exactly when it’s entering city limits. 我们会知道它进入市区的确切时间
[06:55] All right. So what’s our ETA? 好 那他们预计什么时候会进行交易
[06:57] If they stick to pattern, two days out. 如果他们的模式不变 应该是两天之后
[06:58] Good. What else? 好 还有别的吗
[07:00] I solved Escano’s little magic act in Barrington. 我破解了伊斯卡诺去巴灵顿的小魔法
[07:02] He didn’t exactly appear out of thin air. 他并不是凭空出现的
[07:04] Had some help. Meet Mateo Vega. 有人帮他 这是马特奥·维嘉
[07:06] Turns out this kid dropped Escano off 原来这孩子把伊斯卡诺送到了
[07:08] at a 7-Eleven three blocks away from the money house. 离藏钱屋三个路口远的便利店
[07:10] We checked the 7-Eleven. 我们查了这家便利店
[07:11] Mateo got a Slurpee while he waited for Escano. 马特奥在那里等伊斯卡诺时喝了一杯思乐冰
[07:14] We got him on the security cams 监控探头拍到了他
[07:15] and then got a hit on facial rec. 然后通过面部识别找到了他
[07:16] Yeah, the kid’s got, uh, two priors for car theft. 对 这孩子有两次偷车的前科
[07:19] Works at a suspected chop shop as a mechanic. 在一家可疑的地下拆车厂做机修工
[07:21] Looks like a new Temidos recruit. 看着像恐怖分子帮新招募的成员
[07:22] He’s earning his stripes supplying stolen cars 他是靠为伊斯卡诺的会面和交易提供
[07:24] for Escano’s meets and deals. 偷来的车子上位的
[07:26] I got a tracker 我给伊斯卡诺的车
[07:27] on Escano’s personal vehicle, Sarge. 装了追踪器 警长
[07:29] He only goes home and to the bakery in that ride. 他只开那辆车回家和去烘焙店
[07:31] – Rinse and repeat. – Well done. -两点一线 -很好
[07:33] All right, Jay, Hailey, 好 杰 海莉
[07:34] why don’t you get eyes on Mateo’s chop shop? 你们去监视马特奥的拆车厂
[07:36] See if we can ID that buy car. 看看我们能不能找到买货用的车
[07:38] Try to get a tracker on it. 想办法给它装上追踪器
[07:39] – Will do. – All right, let’s go. -好的 -好 行动
[07:46] Okay, the last plate is… 好 最后一个车牌属于…
[07:49] Jerry Colburn, 71 years old. 杰里·科尔伯恩 71岁
[07:52] He is a retired postal clerk. 是一位退休的邮政职员
[07:55] Sounds like a real up-and-comer. 听着很上进
[07:58] Okay, so Mateo’s doing legit work too. 好 所以马特奥也做合法的事
[08:01] He’s smart. 他很聪明
[08:02] I’m gonna get a closer look, 我要靠近点看看
[08:03] see what we got going on in there. 看看他们在里面干什么
[08:06] Whoa, wait, hold on. 等等 别动
[08:17] That’s Mateo. 那是马特奥
[08:20] I don’t recognize anyone else, you? 其他的人我都不认识 你呢
[08:21] No. 不认识
[08:28] Really? You’re gonna party at the old garage? 不是吧 你们要在那个旧车库里开派对
[08:30] That’s the best we got? 我们就这点收获
[08:32] Maybe they’re picking up a ride. 也许他们要接人
[08:38] Maybe not. 也许不是
[08:51] This beat is killing me. It’s the same damn song. 这鼓点太烦人了 一直在放同一首歌
[08:53] They’re clubbin’, Jay. The music doesn’t stop. 他们在泡夜店 杰 音乐不会停的
[08:58] When’s the last time you were in a club? 你上次去夜店是什么时候
[09:05] Okay, yeah. Here we go, people. 好 开始了 各位
[09:07] Let’s clear it on out, come on. 我们去一探究竟 走吧
[09:10] – You hear that? – Hear what? -你听到了吗 -听到什么
[09:14] – Sounded like a scream. – You sure? -听着像有人在尖叫 -你确定吗
[09:19] – I’m gonna check it out. – I’ll cover you. -我过去看看 -我掩护你
[09:21] Be careful. Don’t get burned. 小心点 别被他们发现
[09:34] Stop! Please! 住手 求你们了
[09:39] No, stop. Please, don’t. 不 住手 求你们了 别这样
[09:41] Stop. Please help me! 住手 救救我
[09:43] Help me, please! 救救我 求你们了
[09:45] Someone’s in trouble. Call for backup. 有人出事了 叫支援
[09:46] You cover the front. I got the back. 你守住前门 我从后门进去
[09:58] Please stop! 求你们住手
[09:59] – No, stop, please! – Shut up. -不 住手 求你们了 -闭嘴
[10:02] Please, help me! 求你们救救我
[10:05] Chicago PD! Get your hands up! 芝加哥警署 举起手来
[10:06] – Please! – I said, get off of her! -求你了 -我说了 放开她
[10:10] Stay down! 趴下
[10:11] Jay, I got two running your way. 杰 有两个人朝你那边跑了
[10:16] Police! 警察
[10:18] 50-21 George, I got a male offender 5021G 我这里有位男性嫌犯
[10:19] fleeing northbound on State. 正在向北逃窜
[10:20] Brown shirt, blue jeans, Hispanic. 穿棕色衬衫 蓝色牛仔裤 拉丁裔
[10:23] Jay, roll an ambo. I got a woman here. 杰 叫救护车 这里有位女性
[10:25] 5021G 50-21 George…
[10:26] I got you. 有我在
[10:28] I got you. I got you. It’s okay. It’s okay. 有我在 有我在 没事的 没事的
[10:31] I’m not gonna let him near you, okay? 我不会让他靠近你 好吗
[10:33] I’m not gonna let him hurt you. 我不会让他伤害你
[10:40] I’m Hailey. 我叫海莉
[10:40] I’m a police officer, all right? 我是位警官 好吗
[10:42] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[10:44] Bel–Isabel. 贝尔 伊莎贝尔
[10:45] Isabel? Help is on the way. 伊莎贝尔 救援马上就到
[10:47] Okay? You’re gonna be all right. 好吗 你会没事的
[10:51] I got you. 有我在
[10:52] I won’t let him hurt you, okay? 我不会让他伤害你的 好吗
[10:54] It’s okay. I got you. 没事的 有我在
[11:07] Couple of patrol guys grabbed the third offender. 几个巡警抓住了第三位嫌犯
[11:09] They’re bringing him to the district now. 他们现在正带他去局里
[11:10] All documented Los Temidos? 都是记录在案的恐怖分子帮成员吗
[11:12] They’re all new recruits. 都是新招募的
[11:14] – Sarge. – How is she? -警长 -她怎么样
[11:17] She’s on her way to Med. She’s still pretty out of it. 她在去医院的路上 还不太清醒
[11:19] They drugged her– 他们给她下了药
[11:20] found a packet of roofies in Mateo’s pocket. 我们在马特奥的口袋里发现了一包催眠药
[11:23] – She knew them? – Just Mateo. -她认识他们吗 -只认识马特奥
[11:25] She thought she was coming here for a small party. 她以为自己是来参加派对的
[11:27] But the drugs, the cuffs– they recorded it. 但他们下了药 给她戴上手铐 还拍下来了
[11:31] This was a planned rape. 这是有预谋的强奸
[11:34] She a Temidos recruit? 她是犯罪分子帮新招募的成员
[11:35] We know how they like to initiate women. 我们知道女性的入会仪式是什么样
[11:38] Yeah, Anna. I know. 对 安娜 我知道
[11:40] Isabel’s a student. She has no sheet. 伊莎贝尔是学生 她没有案底
[11:42] She’s not from the neighborhood. 她也不住在附近
[11:43] She didn’t even know Mateo was in a gang. 她都不知道马特奥是黑帮成员
[11:46] It might have been an initiation, 这有可能是入会仪式
[11:48] but she was a victim, plain and simple. 但显而易见 她是受害者
[11:56] All right, we’re taking this. 好 我们接这个案子
[11:58] But keep us off paper. 但我们的名字不能记录在案
[12:00] I don’t want Escano thinking we’re anywhere near this. 我不想让伊斯卡诺认为我们与此案有关
[12:04] Just make it look like a neighbor called 911. 要让别人以为是邻居报的警
[12:07] Yeah, copy that. 收到
[12:09] All right, I got Mateo. 我去搞定马特奥
[12:15] Yo, that bitch is psycho. 那婊子是个疯子
[12:17] She wanted to get crazy. 她想疯玩一下
[12:19] Okay, that is a bad start. 少跟我玩这套
[12:21] I mean, you front all you want, but I am charging you 你想招什么就招什么 但我要以
[12:23] with aggravated kidnapping, 严重绑架
[12:26] aggravated criminal sexual assault, battery. 严重性侵犯 殴打罪起诉你
[12:31] That’s life. 生活就是这么现实
[12:33] Let me tell you something, 我给你透个底
[12:34] you go to the joint with those convictions– 你要是带着这些罪名去坐牢
[12:38] I mean, you better get used to company in the shower. 你最好习惯有人陪你洗澡
[12:43] That is, until a shank finds you. 直到你被”乱棍”捅死
[12:52] Talk. 招吧
[12:55] Talk now. 现在就招
[12:57] I ain’t do nothing. 我什么也没干
[12:58] You did everything. 你什么都干了
[13:04] We got you on video raping that poor girl. 视频里有你强奸那个可怜女孩的录像
[13:08] I mean, you’re not leaving this room until you talk. 你不开口就别想离开这个房间
[13:10] You understand me, Mateo? 听明白了吗 马特奥
[13:14] Talk. 说吧
[13:18] Talk! 快说
[13:26] – It wasn’t my idea. – Whose idea was it? -不是我的主意 -那是谁的主意
[13:29] Huh? Who? 说啊 谁
[13:33] Look. 听好了
[13:35] You a new recruit with Los Temidos, hmm? 你才刚进恐怖分子帮不久吧
[13:39] Kid…I’ve seen and I’ve heard about these initiations. 孩子 我看过也听说过你们那些入会仪式
[13:44] That’s what happen here? 这次也是入会仪式吗
[13:49] Who ordered it? 是谁指示的
[13:51] Please, man, I don’t want to die. 求你了 我还不想死
[13:52] He can’t touch you here. 你在这他没法伤你分毫
[13:54] He can’t help you, either. 同样他也爱莫能助
[13:56] But I can. Me. 不过我能帮你 我
[14:00] I choose if you get protective custody or not. 你能否得到保护性监禁由我说了算
[14:03] You understand? Me. 清楚了吗 是我
[14:06] But I need a name. Kay? 但你得把名字告诉我 好吗
[14:12] Who ordered it? 谁下令的
[14:16] El león. 狮王
[14:22] – This man? – Yeah. -是这个人吗 -对
[14:26] – Javier Escano? – Yeah. -是哈维尔·伊斯卡诺吗 -是的
[14:29] – He–he told me to film it. – Oh, yeah? -是他让我录像的 -是吗
[14:32] Did the others know you were filming? 其他人知道你在录像吗
[14:35] – No. – No? -不知道 -不知道吗
[14:37] So Escano could own them. 伊斯卡诺以此要挟他们
[14:42] Own you. 也要挟你
[14:59] We know Escano ordered Isabela’s rape. 我们知道是伊斯卡诺让人强奸了伊莎贝拉
[15:01] We got eyewitnesses that’ll testify. 我们有目击证人可以作证
[15:03] Why don’t we just take that to the ASA 我们为什么不把这个交给助理检察官
[15:05] and get his ass off the streets right now? 让他马上滚出这条街
[15:06] Because he’s a convicted criminal 因为他是个被定罪的罪犯
[15:07] who would say anything to get those charges off his back. 为了摆脱指控他什么都说得出来
[15:10] I mean, we can prove Escano ordered it. 我们可以证明是伊斯卡诺指使的
[15:12] Only by the kid’s word, 仅凭那孩子的几句话
[15:13] and Escano looks like a respectable citizen. 而伊斯卡诺看起来是个体面的公民
[15:15] That’s gonna go bad a hundred different ways. 不管怎样都不会有好结果
[15:17] ASA’s not gonna bite. 助理检察官不会起诉
[15:18] No, he’s right. We’re sticking to the plan. 他说得对 我们要按计划行事
[15:20] The intercept of money exchanged for the dope. 截获用来交换毒品的钱
[15:23] – We stay on course. – What about Anna? -我们按计划行事 -那安娜怎么办
[15:26] What about her? 她怎么了
[15:27] Anna was raped in a Temidos initiation. 安娜在恐怖分子帮入会仪式上被强奸了
[15:29] Escano probably ordered that too. 恐怕这也是伊斯卡诺安排的
[15:31] He could have been there while she was being raped. 她被强奸的时候他可能在场
[15:33] For all we know, he participated. 据我们所知 他参与了
[15:35] Anna deserves to know that. 安娜有权知道这一点
[15:37] Look, I agree, 我不反对
[15:38] but not when she’s in the middle of this. 不过得等她结束了任务再说
[15:41] If it were me, I’d want to know. 如果是我 我会想知道
[15:42] Hailey, Anna is unraveling at the edges. 海莉 安娜正处在崩溃边缘
[15:46] She has been undercover 24/7 for months. 她已经全天候卧底好几个月了
[15:49] She doesn’t know who she is right now. 她现在都不知道自己是谁
[15:51] I’m her handler. 我是她的负责人
[15:52] I’m not putting her through this. 我不会让她经历这些
[15:57] Look, one more day, 再过一天
[15:58] she’ll have taken down Escano herself. 她就能亲手拿下伊斯卡诺了
[16:00] – Do you want that for her? – Yeah. -你想让她成功吗 -当然
[16:01] Good, me too. So end of discussion. 很好 我也是 讨论结束
[16:05] We don’t tell her. 我们不告诉她
[16:12] Look, this buy just got a lot more complicated. 听着 这桩买卖变得更复杂了
[16:14] Escano’s gonna find out 伊斯卡诺会发现
[16:15] three of his recruits were busted. 他的三个手下被抓了
[16:18] So where is he right now? 他现在到底在哪
[16:24] Yeah, I heard. 我听说了
[16:26] No, nothing changes for now. Nothing. 没有 一切如旧 没有异常
[16:30] I’ll call if there’s a problem. 如果有问题我会打电话
[16:39] Anna. 安娜
[16:42] I need you to get in your car and follow me. 我要你上车跟着我
[16:46] W–What’s going on? 怎 怎么了
[16:48] Come on. Now. 快点 现在
[17:24] Kev, you on a monitor? 小凯 你在监视器旁边吗
[17:25] Yeah, go for me, Sarge. 我在 说吧 警长
[17:26] All right, pull up the tracker on Escano. 好 调出伊斯卡诺的追踪器
[17:28] He’s on the move. 他在行进中
[17:34] He’s on Damen, going southbound. 他在达曼街 正往南走
[17:36] All right, copy that. 好 收到
[17:37] I need your eyes. We’re staying four blocks back. 我要你盯住他 我们在后面四个街区
[17:40] All right, got you. 好 我知道了
[18:06] I want you to help me search. 我要你帮我找东西
[18:08] – What? – Help me search. -什么 -帮我找东西
[18:12] What are we looking for? 我们要找什么
[18:13] Cameras, trackers, bugs. 相机 追踪器 窃听器
[18:15] Anything the police might use. 任何警方可能使用的东西
[18:17] All right, um… 好吧
[18:56] I want you to take a look under there. 我想让你看一下那下面
[18:59] It’s fine, Javi. There’s nothing there. 没东西 哈维 下面没东西
[19:00] – You already checked– – Under. -你已经检查过了 -去看下面
[19:35] Show him the tracker, Anna. 给他看追踪器 安娜
[19:37] This could be a test. Come on. 这可能是个考验 快点
[20:00] What is that? 这是什么
[20:06] It’s a goddamn problem. 这就是问题所在
[20:18] So just make sure no one’s following you, okay? 确保没人跟着你 好吗
[20:20] – Okay, but I– – Go home. -好的 但我… -回家
[20:54] Hey, Maria. 玛丽亚
[20:56] Yeah, yeah, I’m good. I’m good. 我很好 我很好
[20:58] Listen, if it’s okay with you, 听着 如果你可以的话
[20:59] I think I’ma need you to keep Rafa 我想我需要你
[21:00] a couple more days, yeah? 多照看拉法几天 好吗
[21:03] Okay, thanks so much, girl. I owe you. 太感谢了 姑娘 我欠你个人情
[21:06] Yeah. Yeah, just, um– 没事 只是
[21:10] just tell him Mom loves him, okay? 告诉他妈妈爱他 好吗
[21:14] Okay, yeah. I’ll see you guys real soon. 好的 我很快就会去找你们
[21:16] Bye. 再见
[21:45] What the hell was that? 怎么回事
[21:47] I didn’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么做
[21:48] I don’t know what the hell that was. 我不知道那算什么
[21:50] Anna, you did the right thing. 安娜 你做得对
[21:52] – You did good. – It’s ’cause of me, right? -你做得很好 -是因为我 对吗
[21:53] I’m the reason he’s all suspicious? 是我让他起了疑心
[21:55] – No, no, Anna– – He’s looking at me weird. -不不 安娜 -他看我的眼神很奇怪
[21:56] It is not about you, Anna. 不是因为你 安娜
[21:58] Okay? 好吗
[22:00] Have you heard of a kid named Mateo Vega? 你听说过一个叫马特奥·维嘉的孩子吗
[22:03] No? No, who is that? 没有 没有 他是谁
[22:04] He’s nobody. He’s a car thief, okay? 他是个无名小卒 是个偷车贼
[22:07] Escano’s been using him to steal rides for his meets. 伊斯卡诺雇他偷车 方便自己碰头
[22:11] We think he was gonna supply the car for the buy. 我们觉得他会把车辆供给买方
[22:13] Okay. 好的
[22:14] And he just got scooped up? 他被抓起来了吗
[22:17] Area North busted him for auto theft. 北区警局因为偷车逮捕了他
[22:19] It just went down. 最近的事
[22:20] So Escano thinks that was all about him? 所以伊斯卡诺以为和他有关
[22:23] I mean, could be. 我想可能是
[22:24] He probably thinks his arrest was about product not cars. 他可能觉得那孩子被捕是因为毒品 而不是车
[22:27] Made him paranoid. 这让他变得多疑
[22:29] Okay, so then we’re done. 好 所以我们结束了
[22:31] – Buy’s off, right? – No. -交易结束了 对吗 -不
[22:33] Anna, the wheels are still in motion. 安娜 那些车还在使用中
[22:34] Escano’s responsible for that load. 伊斯卡诺要为那些货物负责
[22:37] I mean, by the sound of that, 那听起来就是
[22:38] that is bulk cartel product. 一大批贩毒集团毒品
[22:41] He needs that to keep expanding his territory. 他需要以此来扩张他的势力
[22:43] I don’t–no, I um… 我不 不 我
[22:47] look, I can’t even see straight anymore, okay? 听着 我已经看不透了 好吗
[22:49] I don’t… 我不…
[22:51] Look, I don’t feel like I know what’s even real. 听着 我感觉我已经不知道什么是真的了
[22:56] I want out. 我想退出
[22:56] No, no. No, you don’t. 不不不 你不能
[23:00] You don’t want out, Anna. 你不能想要退出 安娜
[23:02] You don’t, okay? 你不能 好吗
[23:05] This is all gonna be worth it. 这一切都会值得的
[23:09] Listen, you’re gonna put that man in jail. 听着 你会让那个人锒铛入狱
[23:13] You are. 你会的
[23:15] And you’re gonna get 10% of everything we seize. 你能从缴获物资中拿到的10%分成
[23:20] And you and Rafa are gonna have a good life. 你和拉法能过上好日子
[23:23] The one you deserve. 你值得的好日子
[23:25] And it’s all gonna be because of you. 如果能成 这都是你的功劳
[23:29] What we’re doing here, together, this is real. 我们一起做的这些事 是真的
[23:39] You know, you two sound just the same sometimes. 你们俩有的时候听起来完全一样
[23:45] You can do this. I know you can. 你能做到 我知道你可以
[23:49] Hey, trust me. I got you. 相信我 有我在
[23:56] Yeah. 好
[23:59] Okay. 好的
[24:13] Where are we at on the cartel truck? 贩毒货车到哪了
[24:15] Headed straight to us. 正在朝我们这边来
[24:16] Well, no matter what Escano’s thinking, 不管伊斯卡诺在想什么
[24:17] he still hasn’t called off the buy. 他还没有取消交易
[24:25] Sarge, you good? 警长 你还好吗
[24:28] Yeah. 没事
[24:30] Hold down the fort, Jay. I’ll be back in a few. 先按兵不动 杰 我一会儿回来
[24:50] I believe this is yours. 我猜这是你的
[24:55] Remember when we met? 记得我们认识的时候吗
[24:57] – Your bakery was robbed. – Yeah. -你的烘焙店被抢了 -是的
[25:01] Then you worked a shooting outside my store. 你在店外开了枪
[25:03] That was Joshua. 那个人叫约书亚
[25:06] Yeah. It’s terrible, the violence. 是的 很可怕 很暴力
[25:09] When you take a closer look, 当你认真观察
[25:13] and you look at places 认真观察
[25:14] that groups like Los Temidos operate, 恐怖分子帮势力所在的片区
[25:19] you see safety in the streets, 你会看到安全的街道
[25:22] respect for small business, 对小商小贩的尊重
[25:24] no drive-bys, no innocents killed. 没有飞车袭击 没有滥杀无辜
[25:27] You see order. 你会看到秩序
[25:29] Homicide stats are lower in Temidos pockets. 恐怖分子帮势力范围内 犯罪数据更低
[25:32] It’s good for Chicago. 对芝加哥来说是件好事
[25:36] You know, I know the history of the police here– 我知道这里警察的过往
[25:39] the racism, corruption. 种族歧视 贪腐
[25:44] And it’s shameful. 很可耻
[25:48] But I don’t think people understand 但我觉得人们并不理解
[25:49] the kind of pressure that someone like you is under. 你们这种人所承受的压力
[25:53] The violence that you see. 你们所看到的暴力
[25:57] The risks that you take. 你们所承担的风险
[25:58] The lines that you have to cross. 你们必须要越过的红线
[26:03] Now, what did you go to jail for? 你以前因为什么入过狱
[26:06] I think you already know if you looked me up. 如果你调查过我 你应该已经知道了
[26:10] I like to hear from the source. 我想听你亲口说出来
[26:13] I didn’t play by the good cop rules. 我没有遵守好警察的规定
[26:15] You don’t like rules. 你不喜欢规定
[26:17] – No. – Well, neither do I. -不喜欢 -我也不喜欢
[26:20] There’s no surviving in rules. 遵守规定就没有活路
[26:25] You know, the cops have always circled Los Temidos, 警察经常查围剿恐怖分子帮
[26:28] and they’ve always come up empty. 但最后都扑了空
[26:32] And it will remain that way. 以后也一直是这样
[26:36] For Chicago’s sake. 为了芝加哥
[26:43] For survival. 为了生存
[27:14] I just had a face to face with Escano. 我刚刚和伊斯卡诺见了面
[27:17] He thinks he owns a dirty cop. 他以为他贿赂了我
[27:20] All right, contact IAD. 好了 联系内务部
[27:21] Tell them we made a covert money seizure. 告诉他们我们秘密查封了一笔钱
[27:24] Let them know I’m cracking off the sup right now. 让他们知道我现在要断了他们的财路
[27:27] Cartel truck? 贩毒货车在哪
[27:29] It’s due to arrive in Chicago tomorrow morning. 明早到达芝加哥
[27:31] I heard from Anna. 我听安娜说
[27:33] Escano wants to meet her at the bakery before it opens. 伊斯卡诺会在面包店开门前跟她在那里见面
[27:38] This deal’s on. 交易继续
[27:47] All right, we need to play this precise. 我们行动要谨慎
[27:49] No mistakes or this whole thing could go up in smoke. 不容许任何差错 否则整个案子就黄了
[27:52] Assume Escano is paranoid. 假设伊斯卡诺很多疑
[27:54] We switch out our cars. 我们要换掉我们的车辆
[27:55] Assume he’s got eyes on us. 假设他监视我们
[27:57] From here on out, we do heat runs. 从现在开始 我们行动迅速
[28:00] All right, Hailey? 怎么样 海莉
[28:01] Cartel truck carrying the suspect loadis an hour out. 载着可疑货物的贩毒货车一个小时后到
[28:03] Okay, good. 好的 很好
[28:04] You and Jay coordinate with ICE. 你和杰配合移民总署
[28:06] – Get eyes on it and follow. – Copy that. -盯紧了 别跟丢 -收到
[28:08] Okay, the driver’s gonna park somewhere. 司机会找地方停车
[28:10] When he gets out, I want him followed. Adam? 他下车后 你跟紧他 亚当
[28:12] – That’s you. – You got it. -你负责 -收到
[28:13] Kim, Kev, you’re with me from the start on Anna and Escano. 金 凯文 你们和我跟着安娜和伊斯卡诺
[28:16] We got you. 收到
[28:18] The goal for all of us, 大家的目标是
[28:19] follow them to the drop site. 跟着他们到达卸货地点
[28:20] That’s where they’re gonna exchange 他们会在那里进行
[28:22] the money for the dope. 钱货交易
[28:24] That’s when we move in. 那就是我们行动的时候
[28:28] Let’s do it. 开工
[28:31] This is Kelly with ICE, you guys monitoring? 我是移民总署的凯利 你们在监视吗
[28:33] Go with your traffic, Kelly. This is Halstead. 我们跟着你的车走 凯利 我是霍斯特德
[28:35] Target vehicle is northbound on the 3600 block of Addison. 目标车辆在艾迪生3600号街区往北行驶
[28:39] We anticipated you. 我们等着呢
[28:40] We’re two blocks out in front. 我们在你们前面两个街区处
[28:42] There it is. 过来了
[28:44] Kelly, we got the guy in pocket. 凯利 我们锁定目标了
[28:45] We’ll take it from here, thanks. 现在由我们接手 谢谢
[28:47] After this goes down, drinks are on us. 这事结束后 我们请客
[28:49] Copy that. Kick some ass, Chicago. 收到 好好露一手 芝加哥
[28:51] Roger that. 收到
[29:05] Sarge, we got the target truck pulling 长官 发现目标车辆
[29:06] into the bargain store parking lot 停进了廉价商店停车场
[29:08] on West Addison and California. 在艾迪生和加利福尼亚大街西边
[29:10] Okay, good. Bed down. 好的 收到 守住那里
[29:11] Get as close as you can without raising any flags. 尽量靠近 不要被对方发现
[29:14] Copy that, Sarge. 收到 长官
[29:27] Adam, what’s your 20? 亚当 你那边目前的情况如何
[29:32] I got eyes on the truck from the north entrance. 我在停车场北入口处监视车辆
[29:35] It’s parked in the northeast corner of the lot. 它停在停车场的东北角
[29:44] Driver just got out. 司机刚刚下车
[29:45] He left keys on the rear driver’s side tire. 他把汽车钥匙放在后轮侧胎上
[29:51] Yeah, I see him. He’s coming my way. 好 我看到他了 他正朝我走来
[29:53] All right, copy. 好的 收到
[29:53] Remember, Escano’s got eyes everywhere. 记住 伊斯卡诺到处都有眼线
[29:56] – Keep your distance. – Will do. -注意保持距离 -收到
[30:04] Okay, I got Escano. He’s pulling in right now. 我看到伊斯卡诺了 他正在停车
[30:20] Our driver just checked into a small motel off of Addison. 司机刚刚进了艾迪生街边的汽车旅馆
[30:24] Sarge, he’s out of his SUV. 长官 他从越野车里下来了
[30:26] He’s carrying two duffel bags. 他拿着两个行李袋
[30:29] Yeah, that’s our money. 那就是我们要找的钱
[30:30] He’s not gonna let that out of his sight. 他会把钱袋看得牢牢的
[30:37] Take a break. I need this room. 休息一下 我要用这个房间
[30:48] Turn around. 转过身去
[30:51] – What? – Turn around. -什么 -转过身去
[30:53] What? You’re not gonna search me. 什么 你才不能搜我的身
[30:57] ‘Cause some kid got arrested for stealing a car? 就因为有人偷车被抓了
[31:01] – That ain’t on me. – How’d you know that? -那件事不怪我 -你怎么知道这件事的
[31:03] ‘Cause I know everybody in Temidos. 因为我认识每个恐怖分子帮的人
[31:05] Look, that’s why you got a tracker put under your car. 听着 所以你车底下才被安装了追踪器
[31:09] I’ve had your back since my first delivery. 我第一次送货开始就一直支持你
[31:13] I don’t deserve to have you put your hands on me. 你不该搜我的身
[31:15] Sarge, you seeing this? 长官 你看到了吗
[31:16] Stand down, she’s got it. 稳住 她可以的
[31:22] Why are you here, hmm? Doing this. 你为什么来这里 干这个
[31:28] – I want more than what I got. – Exactly. -我想得到更多 -没错
[31:32] You want something more. 你想要得到更多
[31:35] You want to be something bigger than you are. 你想拥有比现在更大的成就
[31:38] You want more meaning than just a girl 你想要的更多 不想仅仅是个
[31:39] without a family, right? A kid without a daddy? 没家的孩子 没有爸爸的孩子 对吧
[31:43] Your crappy one-bedroom apartment 你那破烂的一居室公寓
[31:45] that feels like a prison, and who gives you more? 像个牢房 谁能给你更多
[31:52] – You. – Yes. -你 -对
[31:53] This kid wasn’t busted for stealing cars. 那个孩子不是因为偷车被抓
[31:55] He was busted for an initiation, 他是因为一个入会仪式被抓
[31:57] and a girl was hurt, so no, they’re not after me 有个女孩受伤了 不 他们不是因为
[32:00] because some dumb kid was stealing cars. 哪个蠢货偷车才来抓我的
[32:03] We’re not playing a game here. 我们这里不是玩玩而已
[32:04] What do you mean, a girl got hurt? 你什么意思 有个姑娘受伤了
[32:06] Look, I’m trusting you. 听着 我现在信任你
[32:07] I’m letting you stay here to get more, 我让你留在这里可以得到更多
[32:09] and I’m telling you that this is not a game. 我跟你说这不是游戏
[32:11] So when I ask you to be searched, 所以当我要搜你的身
[32:14] when I ask you to do anything, 我让你做任何事
[32:17] you say yes. 你只能说 好的
[32:21] Is that understood? 明白了吗
[32:27] – Yeah. – Now, turn around. -明白了 -现在 转过身去
[32:35] There’s a big box store. 1224 Addison. 有个仓储式商店 在艾迪生街1224号
[32:40] You’re gonna go there. Make sure you’re not followed. 你到那里去 确保没人跟踪你
[32:43] One of our trucks is gonna be there. 我们会派一辆车过去
[32:50] Keys are gonna be on the tires. 钥匙放在轮胎上
[32:54] You’re gonna drive it to me on the South Side. 你要开车到南区来找我
[32:57] I’ll text you the address when we’re clear. 我们安全后我就把地址告诉你
[33:00] We’ll meet. I’ll check the product. 我们碰头 我检查货物
[33:03] You take the cash, and you drive it back. 你拿走现金 开车回去
[33:25] I’m not gonna hurt you. 我不会伤害你
[33:28] Are we done here? 说完了吗
[33:30] Can I go? 我能走了吗
[34:44] Trudy, you got ears? 特鲁迪 你能听见吗
[34:47] Yeah, I’m here. 能 我在
[34:49] You got the tracker on Anna? 你能查到安娜的位置吗
[34:50] Yeah, she’s going north on Ogden. 能 她在奥格登路往南行驶
[34:52] All right, she stays on Ogden, 好 她在奥格登路上
[34:53] what’s the first viaduct she’ll hit? 遇到的第一个桥洞在哪里
[34:55] Uh, looks like Waveland, three miles ahead. 看起来是维伍兰 距离三英里
[34:59] Copy, thanks. 收到 谢谢
[35:54] – You knew? – Anna… -你早就知道吗 -安娜
[35:58] A woman was hurt in an initiation. 一位女性在入会仪式时被伤害
[36:01] It was a gang rape, right? 是群奸 对吧
[36:03] That’s why they took Mateo in. 所以警察把马特奥抓走了
[36:07] So you lied. 你撒谎了
[36:09] You stood in front of me, 你站在我面前
[36:12] and you told me, “You and me.” 对我说”我和你”
[36:15] And then you lied to me. 然后你骗了我
[36:16] Anna, I did it so you could keep going. 安娜 我这么做是为了让你继续
[36:18] – That’s my choice. – No, it’s mine. -这是我的选择 -不 这是我的
[36:20] You’re my responsibility. 你是我的责任
[36:23] – It’s my job to protect you. – Protect me? -我的职责是保护你 -保护我
[36:25] What, do you think I’m a child? 怎么 你觉得我是个孩子吗
[36:30] He ordered my rape, right? 他下令强奸我 对吧
[36:34] – W–was he there? – I don’t know. -他在场吗 -我不知道
[36:36] – Come on. – I don’t. -拜托 -我真的不知道
[36:39] Why should I believe you? 我为什么要相信你
[36:43] Look, Anna, I let you in my life. 安娜 我让你进入我的生活
[36:45] I gave you everything I have, which is this, the job. 我给了你我拥有的一切 就是这份工作
[36:53] Look, I’m being as real as I can. 我已经竭尽全力坦诚了
[36:57] Escano didn’t spot your pin cam. 伊斯卡诺梅发现你的针孔摄像头
[36:59] If you want to do this, 如果你想继续
[37:00] if you still want to get him, then we will. 如果你还想抓住他 那我们能做到
[37:05] Go to hell. 去死吧
[37:08] I’m gonna do this for me. 我要为自己做这件事
[37:11] And then I don’t ever want to see you again. 然后我再也不想见到你
[37:16] Move your damn car now. 赶紧移开你的车
[37:47] All right, Escano is on foot exiting the bakery. 伊斯卡诺步行离开了烘焙坊
[37:50] He’s got those two duffel bags glued to his side. 他拿了两个帆布包
[37:53] He’s getting into his SUV with the bags. 他带着包进SUV了
[37:55] Looks like we’re going mobile. 看上去该行动了
[37:57] Escano’s driving his personal car? 伊斯卡诺要开自己的车吗
[37:59] Yes, sir. 对
[38:02] He’s turning left on Fullerton going eastbound. 他在富勒顿左转 往东边去了
[38:05] Just stay loose, Kev. 跟得别太紧 凯文
[38:07] Keep a lot of buffers between you. 中间隔几辆车
[38:09] He starts looking over his shoulder, 如果他开始到处张望
[38:11] eyeballing his mirrors, you pull back. 打量后视镜 你就撤退
[38:14] Copy you, Sarge. 收到 警长
[38:25] – You see this guy? – Yeah. -你看到这家伙了吗 -嗯
[38:28] Sarge, I got a male Hispanic who just grabbed the keys 警长 有个拉丁裔男性刚拿了
[38:30] to our cartel truck. 贩毒车的车钥匙
[38:36] Okay, he just opened the back door, 他打开了车的后备箱
[38:38] and he climbed inside. 爬了进去
[38:42] All right, keep sharp eyes. Something’s off. 盯紧点 有事不对劲
[38:44] Stay with that truck. 看好那辆货车
[38:54] Wait, what is he doing? 等等 他在干什么
[38:57] Nah, Sarge, something ain’t right. 警长 有事不对劲
[38:59] He just hit the I-90 on-ramp. 他刚开到了I90的匝道
[39:02] He’s going north. 他往北去了
[39:04] Headed back toward the money house. 往藏钱屋那个方向去了
[39:16] Come on, pick up. 快点 接电话
[39:24] – What? – Something’s wrong. -干嘛 -有事不对劲
[39:26] – Pull it. – What are you talking about? -中止行动 -你在说什么
[39:28] He’s on the highway 他在高速上
[39:30] heading toward the suburbs with the money. 朝藏钱的郊区开去
[39:32] That’s not what he told you was gonna happen. 那不是他告诉你的交易地点
[39:34] Now, pull it. 停止行动
[39:34] He’s probably just doing heat runs. 他大概只是需要去拿钱
[39:37] Look, I am not letting this be for nothing, okay? 听着 我不能让这一切打水漂 懂吗
[39:40] Anna, listen to me. 安娜 听我说
[39:42] Listen! 听好了
[39:44] We will get him another day. 我们另找日子抓住他
[39:46] Look, right now it’s over. 现在任务结束了
[39:48] Just call Escano, tell him you got a tail. 联系伊斯卡诺 说你被尾随了
[39:50] End it. 结束
[39:52] No. 不
[39:58] Yo, boss, I got movement here too. 老大 这里也有动作
[40:02] Uh, male, Hispanic, 20s. 男性 拉丁裔 二十多岁
[40:05] He’s checking out our cartel driver’s room. 他在查看贩毒货车司机住的窗户
[40:07] This guy’s head’s on a swivel. 这家伙东张西望的
[40:09] Copy that. Jay, what about your man? 收到 杰 你那边的人呢
[40:11] He’s still inside. He hasn’t driven off. 他还在车里 还没把车开走
[40:13] I don’t know what the hell he’s doing back there. 我不知道他在后面干什么
[40:16] All right, I want everybody listening. 所有人都听好
[40:19] We move on it all now. 我们现在闯入
[40:21] Adam, Jay, Hailey, move! 亚当 杰 海莉 行动
[40:27] Police, let me see your hands. 警察 举起手来
[40:29] Chicago PD, drop the weapon! 芝加哥警署 放下武器
[40:33] Get your hands out of your pockets now. 把手从口袋里拿出来
[40:35] Don’t do it. 别轻举妄动
[40:35] Take your hand out of your pocket. 把手从口袋里拿出来
[40:37] 10-1, 10-1, shots fired at the police. 需要紧急支援 有人对警察开枪
[40:39] Take your hand out of your pocket! 把手从口袋里拿出来
[40:41] Police! 警察
[41:03] Hailey! 海莉
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme