Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] It’s just that memory, it’s a tricky thing. 记忆其实是个很难把握的东西
[00:08] It’s complex, unpredictable. 既复杂又无法预料
[00:11] Right now, Makayla says she hardly remembers a thing. 现在玛凯拉说她什么都不记得了
[00:13] Right, because she was drugged when she was taken. 没错 因为被拐走时她被迷晕了
[00:16] Phenobarbital, they kept her asleep the whole time. 是苯巴比妥 他们一直让她昏睡
[00:18] I understand that. 这个我明白
[00:19] But that makes it even more complicated. 但这会让情况更加复杂
[00:22] At this moment, she seems to be coping remarkably well. 目前她好像处理得非常好
[00:26] Why does it have to be “Seems”? 为什么只能说是”好像”呢
[00:29] She’s sleeping better. 她睡得更踏实了
[00:30] She’s on a routine. 她作息很有规律
[00:32] She’s–she’s happy. 她…她很快乐
[00:34] I don’t want to keep putting a label on my kid 我不想在孩子本身很好的情况下
[00:36] that she’s not well when she is. 刻意给她贴上一个有状况的标签
[00:37] She’s okay. 她挺好的
[00:39] I agree. 我同意
[00:41] But I do want you to be prepared 但我还是要请你们做好
[00:42] that she might remember. 她可能记得的准备
[00:44] Okay, so–why? 为什么呢
[00:46] Help us out, Doc. 给我们讲讲 医生
[00:47] I mean, will she or won’t she? 她会还是不会呢
[00:51] I can’t tell you that for certain. 我无法确切地告诉你
[00:57] It’s possible she may never remember the events fully. 她可能永远也不会完整地记起那些事
[01:00] It might feel like a dream to her, something abstract. 可能感觉是个梦 是个抽象的东西
[01:03] Or it might be images in her mind, like photographs. 或可能是她脑子里的一些图像 像照片一样
[01:06] Or one day, it very well could come back lucid, real. 或某一天她会全都想起来 清晰而真实
[01:14] I wish I could give you a clearer answer than all that, 我希望能给你们更明确的回答
[01:16] but I can’t. 可我做不到
[01:19] I just want you to know that over time, 我只是想告诉你们 随着时间流逝
[01:22] her memory will shift. 她的记忆会变化
[01:27] They do for all of us. 我们所有人都是这样
[01:30] She does seem a little like a ticking time bomb. 她的确好像有点像在倒计时的定时炸弹
[01:32] Yeah, well, she’s not. She’s fine. 她不是 她很好
[01:35] I know. 我明白
[01:42] I wanted to talk to you about something else. 我想和你谈件别的事
[01:44] The building manager called me yesterday 大厦经理昨天给我打过电话
[01:46] about the three-bedroom that we put the deposit down on. 我们交过定金的那个三个卧室的公寓
[01:49] It’s gonna be ready next week. 下周就腾出来了
[01:52] I was thinking I’d still take it for Makayla and I. 我想我还是会租下来 玛凯拉和我去住
[01:55] Really? 是吗
[01:57] Yeah, you know, unless you want it for yourself. 对 除非你自己想过去住
[01:59] No, it’s too big for just me. 不 我一个人住太大了
[02:01] Yeah, I mean, bad things happened in that place. 现在的住处发生过坏事
[02:03] I think it’d be good to get her out of it. 我觉得让她搬出去比较好
[02:04] Clean slate. 重新开始
[02:12] All right, well, 好吧
[02:14] I should get to my dad’s. 我得去我爸爸家了
[02:15] He’s been in Florida for the last seven weeks, 他去佛罗里达七个星期了
[02:16] so you can imagine his fridge. 所以你能想象他冰箱会是什么情况
[02:18] Ooh, that’s a fun, fun treat for you. 对你这倒是个有意思的活儿
[02:20] I know, right? All right, Mak. 是啊 好了 玛凯
[02:21] I’ve got to peace out, kid. 孩子 我得走了
[02:23] – Okay. – Hold up. -好吧 -等等
[02:24] We caught a scene. 有情况了
[02:29] Makayla gets to see Disco Bob’s? 玛凯拉可以去看舞神鲍勃吗
[02:32] Sure, yeah. 行吧
[02:34] Okay, bye, Mak. 再见了 玛凯
[02:36] – Bye, Mom. – Bye. -再见妈妈 -再见
[02:47] – We the first ones here? – I think so. -我们是最先到现场的 -应该是吧
[02:52] Intelligence. Who’s she? 情报组 她是谁
[02:53] She found the victims. 是她发现的遇害者
[02:55] They’re her parents, the Graces. 是她父母 格雷斯夫妇
[02:56] She hadn’t heard from them in a couple of days, 他们两天没和她联系了
[02:58] so she came here, used her key, found them. 于是她过来 用她的钥匙 发现了他们
[03:01] Get the paramedics here to help her. 让急救人员过来给她看看
[03:05] – 2622. – Casowith. -2622 -凯斯维斯
[03:16] It was on when we arrived. 我们到的时候门就开着
[03:17] We didn’t want to touch anything. 我们不想碰任何东西
[03:19] Looks like they were being held in there. 看来他们是被绑在那了
[03:40] That’s not water. That’s bleach. 那不是水 是漂白剂
[04:13] Sir, please understand, 先生 请理解
[04:14] it’s an active crime scene inside. 里面是调查中的犯罪现场
[04:15] I don’t get what you’re telling me. 我不明白你跟我说的是什么意思
[04:16] They’re my parents. I want to see them. 他们是我父母 我要见他们
[04:18] I can’t let you go inside. 我不能让你进去
[04:19] They’re trying to give my sister a goddamn sedative. 他们想要给我姐姐打他妈镇静剂
[04:20] You’re telling me my parents were murdered. 你跟我说我父母被杀了
[04:22] I’m going inside. 我要进去
[04:22] No, believe me, you don’t want to see them like this. 相信我 你不会想看见他们的这副惨状
[04:24] You don’t. Please. 真的
[04:26] – Children? – Yeah. -子女 -对
[04:27] They got another son coming in from Dunlap. 还有一个儿子正从邓拉普赶过来
[04:29] The Graces have three children, seven grandkids, 格雷斯夫妇有三个子女 七个孙子孙女
[04:32] and they’ve lived in this place for 36 years. 他们在这里住了36年
[04:38] – Forced entry, home invasion? – No, sir, no signs of either. -溜门撬锁或者强行闯入 -两种迹象都没有
[04:41] Nothing appears to be missing at all. 好像什么东西也没丢
[04:43] We also found rope and duct tape in the bedroom upstairs. 我们还在楼上卧室发现了绳索和密封胶带
[04:47] Killer spent quite some time with the Graces 根据所做的食物来看 凶手和格雷斯夫妇
[04:49] before he killed them based on this food cooked. 待了相当长时间后才杀死他们
[04:52] I’m thinking half a day. 我想有半天时间
[04:59] What’s that smell, bleach? 什么味道 漂白剂
[05:01] They were bathed in it before they were killed. 被害前 他们先被泡在了里面
[05:03] The walls were wiped too. Should be splatter everywhere. 墙也被擦过了 之前应该到处是喷溅的血迹
[05:06] Killer wiped down everything. 凶手把所有地方都擦过了
[05:07] This is the cleanest scene I’ve worked 这是我干这行30年来见过的
[05:09] in 30 years on this job. 打扫最彻底的现场
[05:11] He’s damn smart. 他非常聪明
[05:12] I doubt we’ll get anything. 我觉得我们不会有任何发现
[05:14] Scrub it clean anyway. 那也仔细勘验一下吧
[05:15] This can’t possibly be a first-time kill. 这不可能是初次杀人
[05:18] It’s way too well-executed. 做得太井井有条了
[05:19] All right, so let’s run it all past ViCAP, 那我们去暴力犯罪缉捕计划数据库查查
[05:21] see if it matches any other homicides. 看看有没有别的凶杀案相吻合吧
[05:23] Yeah. 好
[05:26] There were no signs of sexual trauma on either 格雷斯夫妇两人身上都没有
[05:28] of the Graces’ bodies, 性侵犯的痕迹
[05:29] so whatever the motive was, it wasn’t rape. 所以动机肯定不是强奸
[05:31] Any low-hanging fruit on surveillance? 监控上有什么轻易的收获吗
[05:33] There’s a wildlife camera in their backyard, 他们后院有个野生动物监测摄像头
[05:34] but that’s all it caught– 但也只是拍到了那些…
[05:35] squirrels and the neighbor’s cat. 松鼠和邻居的猫
[05:38] PODs? 警用监控呢
[05:39] No, whole stretch of that neighborhood doesn’t have them. 那一带全都没有
[05:42] It’s too safe to need them. 太安全了没必要
[05:43] Well, the neighbors’ security cameras– 邻居的监控探头
[05:44] there’s four of them down the block– 街上有四家装了
[05:46] got nothing on them either. 也没什么发现
[05:47] Right, and there’s no 911 calls, no witnesses. 没有报警电话 没有目击者
[05:49] That block was dead quiet all night. 那条街整晚都很安静
[05:51] Strange thing is, I went back six months 奇怪的是 我往回找了六个月
[05:52] to find in-service calls– nothing. 都没有发现有报警记录
[05:55] No prints on any of the plates, cups, light switches. 盘子杯子开关上都没有指纹
[05:57] No strands of foreign hair. No murder weapon. 没有外人的毛发 没有凶器
[06:00] And their family? 他们家人呢
[06:01] I spoke to the children. 我和子女谈过了
[06:03] They were aware of no threats made to the parents. 据他们所知父母没受到过威胁
[06:05] Couldn’t think of anyone that would 他们也完全想不起有什么人会
[06:07] want to harm them at all. We’re at empty. 想伤害他们 我们一无所获
[06:08] Well, clearly this is not a normal homicide. 好吧 这显然不是一般的谋杀案
[06:11] I mean, it wasn’t about passion, about opportunity. 这不是激情杀人 也不是机会杀人
[06:14] It was sadistic. 这是为了施虐
[06:15] I mean, killer played with these people. 杀手在玩弄这些人
[06:17] Why? 为什么
[06:19] I mean, why the dinner, the book, the bath, 为什么会有晚餐 书 沐浴
[06:21] this bedtime routine? 这一套睡前程序
[06:22] I ran our crime stats and MO through 我照你说的在暴力犯罪缉捕计划里查了
[06:24] ViCAP like you asked. 犯罪统计数据和作案手法
[06:26] No other homicides popped as a match, 没跳出其他匹配的谋杀案
[06:27] but something else did when I ran 但我查”用漂白剂洗澡”和”摇篮曲”时
[06:29] “Bleach bath” and “Lullaby.” 有其他的东西跳出来
[06:31] Oh, good. 好
[06:35] All right, here we go. 好 开始
[06:38] This boy is Daniel Smith. 这个男孩叫丹尼尔·史密斯
[06:40] Police found him 28 years ago in 1994 28年前也就是1994年
[06:43] at a rest stop off 55 警察在55号公路的一个休息站发现了他
[06:45] half dressed and covered in bleach. 当时他半裸着 全身都是漂白剂
[06:48] Police believe someone had bathed him in it. 警察觉得有人用漂白剂给他洗过澡
[06:50] And Daniel, you say someone took 丹尼尔 你说有人
[06:53] your parents, told you to run? 带走了你父母 让你跑
[06:55] Who? 这个人是谁
[06:58] Did you know this person? 你认识这个人吗
[07:00] Okay. 好
[07:02] Now, this man, he went into your house, right? 这个人进了你家 对吗
[07:04] Where is your house? 你的家在哪里
[07:05] RV. 房车
[07:06] Okay, an RV, that’s good. 好 一辆房车 很好
[07:08] But Daniel, you said this man gave you a bath. 不过丹尼尔 你说这个人给你洗了澡
[07:11] How did he give you a bath in an RV? 他怎么在房车里给你洗澡的
[07:15] – I want to go home. – I know, bud. -我想回家 -我知道 伙计
[07:18] Okay, what about your mom and dad’s names? 好 你妈妈和爸爸叫什么名字
[07:20] Do you know their real names? 你知道他们的真实姓名吗
[07:21] Mommy and Daddy. 叫妈妈和爸爸
[07:23] Yeah, that’s right, 对 没错
[07:25] but what about their real names? 但他们的真名叫什么
[07:29] It continues on like this. 之后的对话也是这样
[07:30] The detectives interview Daniel 警探们在几十天里
[07:31] dozens of times over dozens of days. 审问了丹尼尔很多次
[07:34] His story does shift, but the gist of it is, 他的故事会有变化 但故事主线
[07:37] a man entered his house 一个男人进了他家
[07:38] and told his parents what to do. 然后告诉他父母要怎么做
[07:40] He read them a book, made them eat dinner, 他给他们读了书 让他们吃晚餐
[07:43] sing the lullabies, gave them a bath 唱摇篮曲 给他们在
[07:45] in something that smelled. 难闻的水里洗澡
[07:48] And when it got to nighttime, the man told Daniel to run, 然后到了晚上 那个人就让丹尼尔跑
[07:50] and his dad said to listen. 他爸爸也说听他的话
[07:52] And the boy’s parents? 那男孩的父母呢
[07:53] That’s where it gets stranger. 这就是奇怪的地方
[07:55] They were never found, 警方一直都没找到他们
[07:56] not even ID’d. 甚至不知道他们的身份
[07:57] Police searched. They did a national poll. 警方搜查过 也在全国范围内询问过
[07:59] There were no missing Smiths that matched his parents, 没找到跟他父母匹配的史密斯夫妇
[08:02] no Smith family with a missing three-year-old, 也没找到有三岁小孩失踪的史密斯家庭
[08:04] nothing on birth records. 甚至找不到出生记录
[08:06] They searched RV sites, 他们搜查过房车营地
[08:07] every neighborhood in Illinois. 伊利诺伊州的所有社区
[08:09] They did this for years. 他们查了很多年
[08:10] They were never able to corroborate 他们无法证实这个男孩
[08:12] a single detail of this boy’s story, 故事里的任何细节
[08:14] not even his name. 包括他的名字
[08:15] So he’s like a living John Doe. 所以他就像个活着的无名氏
[08:16] Exactly. 没错
[08:17] He was placed into foster care and adopted finally at 13. 他被送到了寄养中心 到13岁才终于有人收养
[08:20] Says he lives in Oak Park now. 据说他现在住在橡树公园
[08:22] He does, 31 with a wife and child. 是的 他现在31岁 已经娶妻生子了
[08:24] Get him to talk to you. 去跟他谈谈
[08:42] Daniel? 是丹尼尔吗
[08:43] Daniel. 丹尼尔
[08:47] We were hoping we could speak with you. 我们想跟你谈谈
[08:51] Yeah, you just stay right there. 好 你们就站在那里
[08:53] Give me a minute. 等我一分钟
[08:55] You got it. 没问题
[09:03] Sorry, just didn’t want to talk in front of my family, 抱歉 我只是不想在家人面前谈
[09:06] but this won’t take long because I’m not interested. 但应该不会太久 因为我没兴趣谈
[09:09] I’m sorry? 什么意思
[09:10] I mean, I appreciate that you are, but I’m not. 我很感激你们对这事有兴趣 但我没兴趣
[09:12] This happens every few years. 这种事每隔几年都会发生
[09:14] Cops show up, they read my cold case, 警察看过我的悬案就来找我
[09:16] and now I believe that the original cops, 现在我相信原来那些警察了
[09:20] they were probably right. 他们可能是对的
[09:21] Okay, right about what exactly? 好 具体哪些是对的
[09:23] It’s all in the full file. 档案里都有
[09:25] Cops believe that the man I described, 警察们觉得我描述的那个人
[09:26] my home, my parents, that it was all a response to trauma. 我的家 我父母都是创伤后的应激反应
[09:30] They thought that I’d been abused 他们觉得我被虐待并被
[09:31] and abandoned, that my mind couldn’t handle it. 抛弃了 以至于我的大脑无法处理这些事
[09:33] So I forgot, and I filled in the blank with something else. 所以我忘了 并用其他记忆填补了这段空白
[09:36] They thought none of it was true. 他们觉得我说的一切都是假的
[09:38] You misunderstand. We’re here for a current case. 你误会了 我们是来调查现在的案子
[09:40] Daniel, we’re here because it appears that 丹尼尔 我们来是因为
[09:43] what you reported, it happened again. 你说的那些事再次发生了
[09:59] You good? Comfortable? 你还好吗 觉得不舒服吗
[10:01] No. No, not even a little bit. 不 不 一点都没有
[10:03] We’re sorry about this room, man. 我们很抱歉让你待在审讯室里 哥们
[10:05] It’s just we have to be in here to capture 只是我们必须在这里才能让
[10:06] what you say on that camera there. 摄像头把你说的一切拍下来
[10:09] Sure, sure. Thank you. 当然 谢谢
[10:11] You know, I just– 我只是
[10:13] I doubt I’m gonna get you anywhere. 我不知道自己能不能帮到你们
[10:16] I don’t want you to waste your time with me. 我不想让你们在我身上浪费时间
[10:18] Probably better spent with the other family. 也许你们去查别的家庭会更好
[10:20] Yeah, no, we’re digging into them, I promise you. 嗯 别这么说 我们也会查他们 我保证
[10:22] But it’s possible this will help. 但也许你能帮上忙
[10:25] Yeah, I don’t think you understand fully. 嗯 我觉得你们没完全明白我的意思
[10:27] I’ve got no idea what’s real and what isn’t, 我分不清真假
[10:30] and I’ve spent, like, the last 30 years of my life 而且我花了过去的三十年人生
[10:33] trying to figure it out, but I’ve gotten nowhere. 想搞清楚这件事 却毫无进展
[10:37] Why don’t you tell the two of us everything you can? 你可以尽可能把一切都告诉我们
[10:39] And then this time, she and I can be the ones 这次 我们俩会帮你
[10:41] – to try and figure it out. – Yeah. -搞清楚这一切 -对
[10:47] I remember a mom and a dad. 我记得有爸爸妈妈
[10:50] They’re young, and they’re beautiful. 他们很年轻 是帅哥美女
[10:52] And there’s an RV sometimes. 有时候还会想起一辆房车
[10:54] And I know that I– 而且我知道
[10:56] I told the cops about a house, but I don’t– 我跟警察提过一栋房子
[10:59] I don’t really remember a house. 但我并不真的记得有栋房子
[11:01] The only thing I remember are the curtains. 我唯一记得的是那些窗帘
[11:05] They’re flowered, or with birds on them. 上面有花 或者鸟
[11:10] And, uh, a bath. 还有洗澡
[11:14] I remember pain. 我记得很痛苦
[11:16] The bath, I had to take a bath. 洗澡 我必须洗澡
[11:20] Told Mommy, Daddy, I didn’t like it. 我告诉过爸爸妈妈 我不喜欢洗澡
[11:23] It–it hurt my skin. 我的皮肤会很疼
[11:27] And I was crying. 而且我哭了
[11:29] And someone told me to stop. 有人让我别哭
[11:31] Who? 谁
[11:33] I don’t know. 我不知道
[11:36] Sometimes I convince myself that it was my dad, my mom, 有时我会说服自己那是我爸妈
[11:38] that, you know, it really was abuse 但那段回忆让我饱受折磨
[11:41] and that it happened all the time. 时不时会在我脑海浮现
[11:43] And then I think that there was someone else, a man. 我还记得当时还有一个男人
[11:48] This man, do you know him? 这个男人 你认识他吗
[11:52] No. 不认识
[11:53] He’s this stranger that just appears 他就是个某天凭空
[11:56] one day out of thin air. 出现的陌生人
[12:00] He drops down with this pink dust. 伴着粉色烟雾从天而降
[12:07] Pink dust. 粉色烟雾
[12:10] Yeah, that’s what I remember. 是 我记忆里就是这样
[12:14] In my head, it falls off him like snow. 在我的印象里 它们像雪花一样从他身上滑落
[12:23] I don’t know. 我也说不上来为什么
[12:25] I get why the police thought it was something else. 我知道为什么警察会觉得另有隐情了
[12:27] The way Daniel talks about it even now, it feels made up. 即使丹尼尔现在说起这事 还是像杜撰的
[12:31] It feels like a kid telling a story. 就像是一个小孩在讲故事
[12:33] Yeah, it’s hard to believe. I mean, why the gaps? 没错 很难相信 为什么会间隔这么多年
[12:35] 28 years between crimes? 两起案子隔了28年
[12:37] It’s a long stretch for any killer. 没有哪个杀手等得了那么多年
[12:38] Exactly, especially one this elaborate. 没错 尤其是这么细节的案子
[12:40] All right, so what else do we know about the Graces? 好了 关于格雷斯一家的案子还有什么线索
[12:42] Yeah, we’re still scraping the barrel with the Graces. 我们还在收集格雷斯家的证物
[12:44] Ran that duct tape and the rope from the crime scene, 我们查了犯罪现场的胶带和绳子
[12:47] both widely sold generic brands. 都是随处可见的大众品牌
[12:49] Same goes for the book and the CD. 书和光盘也是一样
[12:50] They’re dated, but they’re sold everywhere. 虽然过时了 但到处都有卖
[12:52] Yeah, and re-interviewed every person on that block. 我们还重新询问了那个街区的所有人
[12:54] No report of a suspicious vehicle, suspicious person. 没有可疑车辆和可疑人员的报告
[12:58] Nobody saw anything, and people were out. 没人看到任何东西 而且当时人们都出去了
[13:00] That’s what makes zero sense. 这点非常奇怪
[13:02] All right, so keep working both scenes. 那就继续调查两处现场
[13:05] Keep looking for a nexus. 继续寻找线索
[13:07] Hey, I’m gonna go back over to my dad’s. 我要回我爸爸家
[13:11] Told him I’d send some clothes out. 我说要给他寄点衣服
[13:12] – Cool if Mak comes? – Yeah. -能让玛凯过来吗 -好啊
[13:14] She gonna be your packing buddy? 要让她帮你打包吗
[13:15] She, uh–she found some baby pictures of me. 她找到了一些我小时候的照片
[13:18] Apparently, I look like mashed potatoes. 她说我看着跟土豆泥似的
[13:20] So she wants to hunt for more. 所以她想再多找几张
[13:22] Fine, I’ll keep working, 好吧 我接着工作
[13:23] and I’ll meet you back at our house? 晚点我们家见
[13:26] My apartment. 我家
[13:26] Yeah. Okay. 当然 好的
[14:00] Dr. Magnuson? 马格努森医生
[14:01] I’m Officer Kim Burgess, Chicago PD. 我是金·伯吉斯警官 芝加哥警署的
[14:04] I was hoping you could spare a few moments 我希望你能抽出点时间
[14:06] to talk to me about a patient you evaluated decades ago. 跟我谈谈你几十年前评估过的一个病人
[14:09] – His name was Daniel– – Smith. -他的名字叫丹尼尔 -史密斯
[14:12] Yeah, that’s right. 是的 没错
[14:13] Yes, I always knew someone would come. 我一直知道迟早会有人来找我
[14:16] Come in. Come in. 进来吧 快进来
[14:19] Yeah. 好
[14:21] Sorry for the mess. 抱歉房子有点乱
[14:23] My wife died two years ago, 我妻子两年前去世了
[14:25] and I have yet to master her tidiness. 我还没能学会她收拾家里的本事
[14:30] I guess I’m lost without her. 没了她我就不知所措了
[14:32] But we can talk in here. 不过我们可以在这里聊
[14:35] Now, memory is a fickle kind of ghost, so I kept everything. 记忆如幽灵般变化无常 所以我保留了一切
[14:40] Should be here somewhere. 应该就在这某处
[14:42] And you knew police would come ask about Daniel? 你知道警察会来问丹尼尔的事
[14:45] Yes, I knew it was just a matter of time 是的 我知道这是迟早的事
[14:48] until somebody turned up. 肯定会有人上门问
[14:50] Oh, here we go. 在这呢
[14:53] The cops kept everything relevant, 警察保留了所有案情有关的证物
[14:55] but I continued seeing Daniel after he went into care. 不过丹尼尔进了福利院后我跟他保持了联系
[15:00] I kept the rest. 我保留了余下的证物
[15:01] – Why did you believe Daniel? – You don’t? -你为什么相信丹尼尔说的话 -你不信吗
[15:05] No. 不信
[15:07] No, I don’t– 不是 我不
[15:09] I don’t know what I believe, except– 我不知道我相信什么 除了
[15:11] look, I’m glad for him either way that he doesn’t remember. 不管怎样 我很庆幸他想不起来
[15:17] But you were the only professional listed 但你是当时名单上唯一一个
[15:19] that didn’t think it could be abuse. 不认为这是虐待的专业人士
[15:21] I didn’t have a professional answer then, 我当时没有给出专业的答案
[15:23] and I still don’t. 现在也没有
[15:25] But I’ve spent my life working with children. 但我一生都在和孩子们打交道
[15:28] You learn to see it when a child’s loved. 一个孩子是否被宠爱是可以看出来的
[15:31] It’s something real– a confidence, a protection. 这种爱是真实的 是一种自信 是一种保护
[15:35] And Daniel, I believed he was loved by parents. 而丹尼尔 我相信他父母深深爱着他
[15:40] I just believed him. 我就是相信他
[15:55] What’s going on? 怎么了
[15:57] Well, we got a little bored of my dad’s place. 我们在我爸家有点无聊
[15:59] Found two pictures, 找到了两张照片
[16:01] decided that’s all we were really interested in. 那是我们唯一感兴趣的东西
[16:03] So there might have been a little phone bribing going on. 所以我用手机贿赂了她
[16:07] This is the last video, right, kiddo? 这是最后一个视频 对吧孩子
[16:09] Mm-hmm, it’s a good one. 没错 而且很好看
[16:12] Okay, let me see. 好吧 让我看看
[16:16] What exactly are you supposed to be? 你这扮的是什么呀
[16:26] Ready? 准备好了吗
[16:27] And pose! 摆出姿势
[16:34] Hand it over. 给我吧
[16:36] You’re cut off for the evening, young lady. 你今晚的份额用完了 小姐
[16:39] You gonna do bedtime? 你会给我念睡前故事吗
[16:42] Yeah, I would love to do bedtime. 当然 我很乐意念
[16:45] Let’s hit it. 我们走吧
[16:48] – Night. – Oh, good night. -晚安 -晚安
[16:52] I gotcha. 好了
[16:53] – One book. – Okay. -就念一本 -知道了
[16:55] It’s very late. 很晚了
[19:23] You can enter every single row house 你可以从阁楼进入每一排房子
[19:25] from the attic, each one. 每一间都可以
[19:26] All you have to be is small enough and determined. 身量足够小的人只要想就能做到
[19:28] And you’ll have full access to every home. 以你的身材可以进入所有房子
[19:30] Yeah, and a view. 对 还看的一清二楚
[19:32] You can see and hear from the ductworks. 你可以从管道系统看到听到住户的活动
[19:34] And that’s why we don’t have surveillance 所以我们才没有查到
[19:36] of the offender entering the Graces’ home, 罪犯进入格雷斯家的监控记录
[19:38] why he’s been like a ghost. 这就是他神出鬼没的原因
[19:39] He’s coming from above. 他是从上面进去的
[19:40] How’s the offender getting up there? 罪犯是怎么上去的
[19:42] Well, the last row house on the block is empty. 这个街区最后一排房子是空的
[19:43] It’s been under reno for a year. 最近一年都在装修
[19:45] So easy to break into, nobody knowing. 所以很容易神不知鬼不觉地进入
[19:47] So he breaks in without a trace. 所以他不留痕迹地闯进来
[19:49] He makes his way up to the attic. 他爬上了阁楼
[19:50] He watches the Graces, waits, drops down without a sound. 注视着格雷斯一家 等待机会 悄无声息地跳下
[19:53] You get anything from Daniel? 丹尼尔那里有线索吗
[19:54] We showed him pictures of the row houses. 我们给他看了排屋的照片
[19:56] He didn’t recognize anything. 他什么都没认出来
[19:57] The Graces have lived here since the ’80s. 格雷斯一家从八十年代就住在这里了
[19:59] There’s no record that Daniel’s family ever did. 没有丹尼尔一家在这里住过的记录
[20:02] I’m thinking he lived in a different row house entirely 我在考虑他住在另一排连栋住宅里
[20:04] with a similar attic, same framing, same duct work. 但有相似的阁楼 相同的架构和管道系统
[20:07] That’s our nexus, Sarge. 这就是我们找到的联系 警长
[20:08] Our offender’s not choosing our victims based on who they are. 我们的嫌犯并不是基于身份来寻找受害者
[20:11] He’s choosing them based on the buildings. 而是基于房屋结构
[20:14] He knows these buildings. 他了解这种房屋
[20:15] All right, so have Forensics do a second sweep of that attic 好的 让鉴证科再搜一遍阁楼
[20:18] and the empty row house. 和那栋空房子
[20:20] Then dig into the nexus. 寻找有关联的人
[20:22] Anyone who ever lived here, anyone who helped 曾住在这里的人 曾经参与
[20:24] build this place, we run. 修建这里的人 我们都要查
[20:27] Good work. 很好
[20:31] Anything? 有什么发现吗
[20:32] Yeah, the row homes were built by Age One Construction. 这些连栋住宅是第一代建设公司造的
[20:35] They still exist. They’re a small company. 他们还在业 是家小公司
[20:36] They take on Midwestern work. 他们承接中西部的工程
[20:38] And they hire out freelance. 他们会雇自由职业者
[20:39] Lots of contractors, especially the carpenters. 很多合同工人 尤其是木匠
[20:42] They keep records? 他们有记录吗
[20:43] Oh, no, of course not. 没有 当然没有
[20:44] So we’re going to have to go person by person. 所以我们得一个一个人地找
[20:48] Run through that for me. 帮我去调查一下
[20:49] Yes, you were listed on the building site. 是的 你在建筑工地的名单上
[20:53] No, sir, you were listed on Age One’s records. 不 先生 你在第一代的记录里
[20:56] Okay, well–right. 好的 好的
[20:58] We will confirm those dates for you. 我们会和你确认日期
[20:59] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[21:01] All right, we’ve got another misprint. 好了 又有一个印错的
[21:02] This man said he worked with Age One in the office in 1989. 这个人说1989年他在第一代的办公室工作
[21:07] Where are we with the tenants? 那些住户的进展如何
[21:08] Still nothing. I cleared four more. 什么都没 我又排除了四个
[21:10] All clean records. Don’t fit the profile. 无犯罪记录 不符合侧写
[21:13] Also, they don’t remember anything abnormal 而且他们也不记得建筑工人
[21:14] about any construction workers. 有任何异常
[21:16] It’s been too long. 这太久了
[21:17] Yes, ma’am, thank you. 好的 女士 谢谢你
[21:21] That’s a no-go. 失败
[21:22] Says she barely remembers living there. 说她几乎不记得住过那里
[21:23] She was going through a divorce when she rented the place. 租那个房子时她刚离了婚
[21:27] So she spent those months crying 所以那几个月她一直在哭
[21:29] and getting very into puzzles. 而且很着迷于拼图
[21:32] So I don’t think she’s our man. 所以我觉得她不是我们要找的人
[21:35] What other buildings did Age One build? 第一代还建过什么房子
[21:37] Uh, let me see. 让我看看
[21:40] Hold on. 等下
[21:41] They did a bunch downtown and then two more row houses, 他们在市中心建过几栋 还有两排连栋住宅
[21:45] one in Cicero and one in the Back of the Yards. 一栋在西塞罗 一栋在后院大街
[21:48] When were the row houses built? 连栋住宅是什么时候建的
[21:49] Three and seven years ago. 一栋三年前 一栋七年前
[21:51] Okay, more likely you remember a construction worker 几年前的建筑工人肯定比
[21:53] from a couple years ago than 40. 四十年前的记得清楚
[21:55] Jay and I’ll take the Back of the Yards. 杰和我负责后院大街的
[21:56] Cicero. 我们去西塞罗
[22:10] All right, I’m calling the leasing office. 好的 我打给租赁办公室
[22:11] Yeah. 好的
[22:28] Honey? 亲爱的
[22:31] What about that one? 那一间怎么样
[22:33] Yeah. 不错
[22:36] You see that guy, my 9 o’clock? 你看到那个人了吗 我的九点钟方向
[22:39] That guy? 那个人
[22:41] Yeah. 看到了
[22:43] Sure looks like he’s staking out the place. 他很像在监视这个地方
[22:44] Yeah. 是的
[22:47] He’s bald. 他秃顶
[22:48] Looks like he’s shaved his eyebrows, 看起来他剃掉了自己的眉毛
[22:49] and the age is right. 年纪也对得上
[22:56] – That’s a good view. – That’s beautiful. -那里看起来不错 -很漂亮
[22:58] All right, let’s call the realtor. 好了 我们打给房屋中介
[23:07] – You keep eyes. – Mm-hmm. I got him. -你看着他 -我盯紧了
[23:10] Sarge, this is Kim and Adam. We’ve got a person of interest 警长 是金和亚当 我们在西塞罗
[23:12] at our nexus condos on Cicero. 连栋公寓那里发现了一个嫌疑人
[23:14] Male, white, 60s, 70s. Zero hair on his body. 白人男性 六七十岁 没有毛发
[23:17] Bald. Looks like he shaved his eyebrows, 秃顶 看起来剃了自己的眉毛
[23:18] so no hair for DNA evidence. 所以没有毛发可以做DNA鉴定
[23:21] All right, Kim, he’s moving. 好了 金 他走了
[23:26] Sarge, he’s getting in his car. 警长 他上了自己的车
[23:27] We’re going mobile. 我们要出发了
[23:29] Okay, keep a long eye. 好的 盯好了
[23:31] I’ll get Jay and Hailey moving to you. 我让杰和海莉去你们那边
[23:33] Keep distance. 保持距离
[23:34] All right, easy, easy, easy, easy. 好的 慢点 慢点 慢点
[23:36] Keep it discreet, nice and slow. 小心跟上 保持距离
[23:39] I can’t get a plate. 我看不到车牌
[23:41] Me neither, I can’t see a thing. 我也是 什么也看不到
[23:43] He was hunting that apartment, Adam. 他在那栋公寓寻找目标 亚当
[23:44] Yeah, we need more cars. 是的 我们需要更多车来
[23:45] Jay, Hailey, we’re heading northbound on Laramie. 杰 海莉 我们在开往拉瑞米北端
[23:49] A grey Sedan. Male, white driver. 一辆灰色轿车 白人男性司机
[23:51] 60s, 70s. He’s in the car alone. 六七十岁 他一个人开车
[23:53] We can’t get a plate read. 我们看不清车牌
[23:55] All right, we’re in the game. 好的 我们在路上了
[23:56] Pulling onto 2-1 now. 开到21街了
[23:58] We are northbound. 我们在往北开
[23:59] We should be parallel to you soon. 应该马上就能和你们并行了
[24:01] Copy you. He’s turning left on Laramie and Cermak. 收到 他在拉瑞米和瑟马克交口左转了
[24:04] – Did you clock the plate? – No, no. -你记下车牌了吗 -没有 没有
[24:06] All right. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we got him. 好的 我们看到他了
[24:07] We got him westbound on Cermak. 我们在瑟马克西边跟上他了
[24:09] We’re three cars behind. 我们落后他三辆车
[24:11] All right, we’re moving westbound now. 好的 我们在向西边开
[24:12] We’ll pick him up from you on 21st. 我们在21街上继续跟他
[24:14] Get eyes on a closer follow. 盯好跟紧了
[24:15] He’s taking a right on Central Ave. 他在中央路右转了
[24:18] We can’t follow. Kim, he’s coming right to you. 我们跟不上了 金 他朝你们那边去了
[24:23] He’s taking a left on 19th Street, moving fast. 他在19号街左转了 开得很快
[24:25] Go. 快
[24:30] All right, I got it. 好了 我看到了
[24:32] HD96Y3 Henry David 96 Young 3.
[24:37] All right, I got him. 好了 我找到他了
[24:39] Name’s Jim Wheaton. 62 years old. 名字叫吉姆·惠顿 62岁
[24:41] Multiple priors– disorderly conduct, 多项前科 妨碍治安
[24:43] trespassing, multiple failures of protection orders. 非法入室 多次违反保护令
[24:46] Yeah, these are peeping Tom charges. 这几个是偷窥相关指控
[24:48] – Kim. – What? -金 -怎么了
[24:49] Guy’s a carpenter. 这人是个木匠
[24:52] Damn it. 该死
[24:54] Guys, target lives at 4272 18th. 各位 嫌犯住在18街4272号
[24:57] He’s gonna be bedding down. 他正在回家的路上
[24:58] He’s gonna be right on top of you. 他马上就会碰到你们了
[24:59] Pull back right now. Pull back now. 马上撤退 马上撤退
[25:05] We’re made. 我们被发现了
[25:09] Take him, Jay. Take him. Do not let him go inside. 拿下他 杰 拿下他 别让他进去
[25:10] Do not let him destroy evidence. 别让他销毁证据
[25:12] This is our guy, Jay. 他就是我们要找的人 杰
[25:25] Hello. How may I help you, officers? 你好 有什么我能帮忙的 警官
[25:52] Okay, someone want to explain to me 好了 谁跟我解释下
[25:54] what that man’s doing in interrogation 一点证据都没有
[25:56] without a shred of evidence? 把那个人关进审讯室干什么
[25:58] Because he’s good for it, 因为他特别符合
[25:59] and I’m not letting him stake out new victims 我不想让他监视新的受害者
[26:01] and destroy evidence. 或者毁灭证据
[26:02] Jim Wheaton has spent the better part of the last 吉姆·惠顿过去25年大部分时间
[26:05] 25 years in jail or prison, multiple habitual offences 都在监狱里度过 惯犯
[26:08] that all add up to one thing. 所有的罪行加起来说
[26:09] That is a man who enjoys watching 这就是个喜欢偷窥别人
[26:11] other people, other couples. 偷窥夫妻家庭的人
[26:12] It’s a man who wants to kill. 是个想杀人的罪犯
[26:13] He’s been charged three times on peeping Tom offenses. 他因偷窥罪被起诉过三次
[26:16] He is staking out victims. 他在监视受害者
[26:18] What else? 还有呢
[26:19] There’s a construction connect. 建筑方面有关联
[26:20] He’s a carpenter, does freelance jobs framing. 他是个木匠 单干 做框架的活儿
[26:22] It explains the attic. 这能解释阁楼的问题
[26:23] Okay, can we hook him to the row homes? 好吧 能把他跟排屋联系起来吗
[26:25] Not yet, but we’re working on it. 还不行 但是我们正在努力
[26:26] He also has a past that fits. 他的经历也符合
[26:28] He was taken from his home into care 他八岁时
[26:29] when he was eight years old. 进入了福利机构
[26:30] They said it’s complex trauma and abuse, 他们说是因为复杂的创伤和虐待
[26:32] and he was abused by his birth parents 他被亲生父母
[26:34] for eight years of his life. 虐待了八年
[26:35] But he wasn’t taken from his home 不过直到他想用棒球棍
[26:36] until he tried to beat his mom with a baseball bat. 打他妈妈时他才被带走
[26:39] It’s his MO, boss. 这是他的作案手法 老大
[26:40] He finds a couple, parents, tries to recreate 他找到当了父母的夫妻试图重新营造
[26:43] a happy little childhood, 一个快乐童年
[26:44] and when it doesn’t work, he kills them. 行不通的时候 他就杀了他们
[26:46] It’s him, it fits. 就是他 很符合
[26:48] It does. 确实是
[26:50] Unfortunately, the only thing I’m not hearing is evidence. 不幸的是 我唯一没听到的就是证据
[26:53] All of this is circumstantial. 这些都只是间接关联
[26:56] Look, all of this will be beat down by any decent ASA. 随便一个正经助理检察官都能驳倒这些
[26:59] We need more. 我们需要更多证据
[27:13] All right, let’s just do everything we can in 48. 好吧 48小时内我们尽一切努力看看
[27:17] Dig into every aspect of his life. 深挖他生活中的方方面面
[27:19] Do a trash pull. 翻遍他的垃圾
[27:20] And press the hell out of him. 把他逼到无路可退
[27:22] Let’s just lie our asses off. Let’s go. 想怎么撒谎都可以 去吧
[27:24] Wait, Kim. 等下 金
[27:28] I want you to get Daniel in here. 我想让你把丹尼尔带来这里
[27:29] It’ll be inadmissible, 这不会被当作证据采纳
[27:30] but let’s see if this man sparks him, okay? 但我们看看这个人能不能让他想起什么
[27:34] Yeah, got it. 收到
[27:48] You understand, Jim? 你知道吗 吉姆
[27:51] We have you now. 现在我们抓到你了
[27:52] We own you. 你跑不了了
[27:54] Hey, look at me when I’m talking to you. 喂 我跟你说话的时候看着我
[27:57] You are not in control anymore. 现在不是你说了算
[28:01] Help me help you, man. 帮我就是帮你自己 伙计
[28:04] Only reason why you’re still sitting here 你还坐在这里唯一的理由
[28:06] is because we want more. 就是因为我们需要更多信息
[28:07] We have your file, 我们拿到了你的档案
[28:09] every detail from DCFS. 儿童与家庭服务部提供的所有信息
[28:12] I know what your parents did to you, Jim. 我知道你父母对你的恶行 吉姆
[28:15] The media gets a story like this, they eat it up. 媒体得到这样的消息就会大肆报道
[28:18] And they eat you alive. 他们会把你生吞活剥
[28:20] Do you understand me, huh? 你听得懂我说的吗
[28:23] A young boy just trying to find his parents, a family. 一个小男孩想要找到他的父母 他的家
[28:28] That’s what connected you to the Graces. 这是你和格雷斯夫妇案联系起来的原因
[28:30] We’ve got all your construction jobs. 你干过的工地我们都找到了
[28:32] We found all the homes that you framed. 你做过木工的所有的房子 我们也找到了
[28:34] You’re gonna be eaten alive in prison. 你肯定会在牢里被生吞活剥
[28:36] I’m gonna personally make sure of it. 我会亲自确保这一点
[28:37] You understand me, huh? 你听得懂我说的吗
[28:39] Because they’re good parents. 因为他们都是很好的父母
[28:42] Because they love their kids more than anything. 因为他们爱自己的孩子胜过一切
[28:45] And you wanted that. 你想得到那种爱
[28:49] I will give you solitary. 我能让你住单人监狱
[28:51] It’s a one-time offer. 过了这个村就没这个店了
[28:53] Cooperate, I will make sure you live. 配合工作 我会确保你能活命
[29:00] What do you want to do, hmm? 你想怎么办
[29:08] Daniel, do you recognize him? 丹尼尔 你认得他吗
[29:13] No. 不
[29:15] No, I don’t remember him. 不 我不记得他
[29:21] Okay. 好的
[29:24] All right, let’s go through it one more time. 好吧 我们再来过一遍
[29:26] All the cash withdrawals on his accounts? 他所有账户上的取现情况
[29:28] Aren’t illegal. 没发现不法行为
[29:30] We’ve got him going in and out of a bunch 我们发现他进出过
[29:31] of different convenience stores, 几家便利店
[29:32] but it was a long time ago and he paid in cash. 但那是很久以前的 他用现金付的款
[29:34] – There’s no receipts. – Right, and his trash? -没有收据 -好吧 他的垃圾呢
[29:36] Not illegal to own cleaning supplies. 拥有清洁用品不算违法
[29:38] – The burnt pieces? – Not illegal to burn. -烧掉的碎片呢 -烧的也没发现违法
[29:40] ASA won’t give us a warrant out if we can’t match the fibers. 纤维不匹配 助理检察官不会给我们搜查令
[29:43] And there’s nothing on the construction jobs. 工地上也没找到任何证据
[29:45] I mean, it’s framing work, but there’s nothing matching 是木工活 但是没有什么
[29:46] those jobs to the row homes. 可以和那些排屋关联上
[29:48] Right. He was just too smart. I mean, he left nothing behind. 他太狡猾了 什么都没留下
[29:50] Nobody saw anything. And he cleaned. 什么都没找到 他清理过
[29:52] Well, he wasn’t always so clean. 他不会总是做得那么干净
[29:54] He got picked up half a dozen times by police for years. 这些年来他被警察带走过六七次
[29:57] All minor offences. 都是不严重的罪行
[29:58] I mean, not the work of a criminal genius. 算不上犯罪天才的手法
[30:00] But then he was placed in protective custody. 但后来他被保护性监禁
[30:03] And there’s rows and rows of sexual deviants to learn from. 那里有一大堆性变态做榜样
[30:06] This man learned how to be clean 这个人从监狱里的专业人士那里
[30:07] in the penitentiary from the pros. 学会了怎么把手脚擦干净
[30:09] So that’s how he got better, 他就是这样变得更厉害的
[30:11] because he wasn’t always that way. 因为他以前不是一直这样
[30:13] Back then, he let Daniel go. 那时候 他放走了丹尼尔
[30:15] Not the work of a great criminal, right? 不是犯罪天才的手法 对吧
[30:17] So if we find a mistake, it’s not gonna be now. 所以如果我们要找出破绽 不能找现在的
[30:19] It’s gonna be then. It’s gonna be with Daniel. 要找那时候的 要找丹尼尔那次的
[30:21] You really think he’ll remember? 你真的觉得他会想得起来
[30:27] I think we have to make him remember. 我觉得我们必须要让他想起来
[30:34] Daniel, if you’re not comfortable doing this, 丹尼尔 如果这么做你觉得不舒服的话
[30:38] we would understand. 我们能理解
[30:40] I’m sure there’s a danger here of triggering something. 我确定会有风险 可能会触发一些东西
[30:43] That’s exactly what you want. 这是你们想要的
[30:45] Yes. 是的
[30:50] I want to. 那我去
[30:52] I want to know. 我想知道真相
[31:30] That–he read that to us. 那个 他读那个给我们听
[31:32] You remember that? 你记得那个吗
[31:35] Yeah. 对
[31:52] Daniel? 丹尼尔
[31:55] Do you recognize that place? 你认得这个地方吗
[32:00] Uh, I think I’ve been there. 我想我去过那里
[32:02] 钻石鹿旅馆 布雷兹曼路509号
[32:07] I think that’s where it happened. 我觉得事情是在这里发生的
[32:09] 钻石鹿旅馆 布雷兹曼路509号
[32:21] – Any room in particular? – Anything vacant’s fine. -需要特别的房间吗 -空房就行
[32:24] Room 10, right down here. 10号 就在这里
[32:27] Boy, you two are sure far from the city. 老天 你们可真是城里人
[32:30] We certainly are. 没错
[32:37] We’ll take it from here. Thanks. 之后我们自己来吧 谢谢
[32:40] Adam. 亚当
[32:43] – Flowers, birds. – Yeah. -花和鸟 -对
[33:15] These woods go all the way up to Blow Creek 这篇森林一直上至布罗溪
[33:17] and down to Route 83. 下至83号公路
[33:20] Okay, listen up. 好 听好了
[33:23] Each team moves in a line, shoulders 5 feet apart. 所有队伍一列行进 每人间隔1.5米
[33:27] Alpha north, Bravo west, Charlie south. A队往北 B队往西 C队往南
[33:31] We’ve got a lot of ground to cover, 我们有很多面积要搜
[33:33] so we go slow and steady. 所以慢慢来
[33:35] If there is anything, it’s been there 30 years, 就算有什么 也已经埋了三十年
[33:37] and it’s not running away today. 今天不会逃走
[33:40] That’s right. 没错
[33:40] If it’s not green and growing out of the ground, 如果不是绿植 还从地里长了出来
[33:42] it doesn’t belong here. 那就不属于那里
[33:43] Okay, we’re looking for trace evidence– 我们要找的证据是
[33:45] bottle cap, rubber band, anything. 瓶盖 橡皮筋 什么都行
[33:47] If you find anything, flag it and then 如果你找到了什么 做好标记
[33:49] get an intelligence officer. 让情报组的警官去看
[33:52] All right, let’s run it. 好 来吧
[34:37] Is that…? 那是…
[35:27] It’s him. 是他
[35:31] It’s Daniel. 是丹尼尔
[35:33] Alpha team, cadaver dogs got a hit, A队 寻尸犬有发现
[35:36] quarter mile west of Suttonbush Slough. 在萨顿布什泥沼往西四百米
[35:38] Dogs are alerting. Think we’ve got bodies. 狗发出警告 我想找到尸体了
[35:49] Mark and Isabella Smith. 马克和伊莎贝拉·史密斯
[35:51] We found their remains in the woods behind a hotel off 55. 我们在55号公路旁的旅馆背后树林里找到了尸体
[35:54] But you remember. Your DNA was on them. 但你记得 你的DNA就在上面
[35:58] Yeah. 对
[35:59] See, of all the people born in the world so far 世界上已经出生的所有人
[36:01] and all the people still to come, 和未来即将诞生的人中
[36:03] that DNA can only be yours, Jim. 那份DNA只属于你 吉姆
[36:07] We found this at your house. 我们在你家发现了这个
[36:08] That is a match to the weapon used to kill 与用来杀害凯茜和赫尔曼·格雷斯的
[36:11] Cathy and Herman Grace. 凶器一致
[36:13] And these shoes, their DNA was on them too. 还有鞋子 上面也有DNA
[36:22] Anything you want to say before I read you your charges? 在我念你的指控前 你还有什么想说的吗
[36:30] Are you a good mother? 你是个好母亲吗
[36:42] I’m charging you with four counts of first-degree murder. 我现在起诉你四起一级谋杀罪
[36:47] Each one, Jim, each one– 每一个案子 吉姆 每一个
[36:50] a life for a life. 一命偿一命
[36:58] You die in prison. 你要死在监狱
[37:04] We think your family had been on the road for a while. 我们认为你和父母在路上旅行一阵子了
[37:07] They stopped at a motel for a night for– 他们在旅馆停留一夜
[37:10] I don’t know, for a movie or a warm shower. 也许是看个电影 或洗个热水澡
[37:14] That’s where the offender found them, 罪犯就是在那里盯上了他们
[37:16] and that’s where your parents were killed. 就是你父母被杀的地方
[37:21] And you found them. 你找到了他们
[37:24] My parents, they–it wa– 我父母 他们
[37:26] it was real. 是真的
[37:29] It was real. 是真的
[37:31] Both your parents, their names were Mark and Isabella. 你的父母都是 他们叫马克和伊莎贝拉
[37:34] ID’d them off dental records. 通过牙医记录确认了身份
[37:36] We also found this. 我们还找到了这个
[37:38] It’s a camcorder found in your family’s camper. 在你父母的露营车里找到的录影机
[37:45] All right. 好了
[37:46] – I want that one. – Wave to Daddy. -我想要这个 -跟爸爸挥挥手
[37:48] Say hi to the camera. 向着镜头打招呼
[37:49] I want to let the– 我想让
[37:51] I want to let the wind blow out the candle. 我想让风吹灭蜡烛
[37:56] Okay, baby, perfect. 宝贝 完美
[37:59] *Happy birthday to you* *祝你生日快乐*
[38:06] Ready? 准备好了吗
[38:25] Those geese come out the bay! 鹅从水里出来了
[38:27] They’re friendly! Hey, geese! 它们很友好 你好大鹅
[38:32] Wave to the camera! 跟镜头挥手
[38:34] That-a-boy! 乖儿子
[38:37] Hi, Daddy! 爸爸
[38:38] Love you, Daniel! 我爱你 丹尼尔
[38:58] Oh, Makayla. 玛凯拉
[39:01] Don’t do anything crazy up there. 别做什么疯狂事
[39:02] Okay! 好
[39:05] The choice is beer or beer. 你可以喝啤酒或喝啤酒
[39:06] Ooh, I’ll take beer. 那我喝啤酒
[39:08] Copy that. 收到
[39:09] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[39:12] Your dad’s place is a weird spot to want to have a drink. 在你爸家喝一杯感觉挺奇怪的
[39:17] – He’s still not back? – Ah, no. -他还没回来吗 -没有
[39:20] No, he’s not coming back. 他也不准备回来了
[39:25] He called me this morning, and… 他今早联系了我
[39:28] Apparently, the best way to get out of debt 看来躲债的最佳办法
[39:30] is to stay in Florida and play the ponies. 是留在佛罗里达赌马
[39:32] – So that’s perfect. – Perfect. -完美 -完美
[39:38] I’m gonna buy it. 我打算买下来
[39:41] I loved this house growing up. 从小我就喜欢这房子
[39:43] My childhood, I mean, you know– 我的童年
[39:44] – Yeah. – It wasn’t the best. -嗯 -最然不是最好的
[39:47] But this house, man– 但这栋房子
[39:49] this house was. 这栋房子是
[39:52] Always full of light, 总是光线充沛
[39:54] big-ass yard. 超大的院子
[39:56] Best hiding spots in the neighborhood 在夺旗游戏中是邻里
[39:58] for capture the flag. 最佳的藏身地
[40:01] A banister, you could climb the banister. 还有栏杆 你可以爬栏杆
[40:03] It wouldn’t ever fall out. 也不会掉下来
[40:05] I have the best memories here. 我在这里有着最美好的回忆
[40:10] So I’m buying the house for Mak, for us, for you. 所以我要为玛凯 为我们 为你买房子
[40:15] – Adam– – Look, I can keep the undercover apartment. -亚当 -听着 我可以留着卧底公寓
[40:17] I’m not moving in. 我不搬进去
[40:18] Wait, you–you can’t buy me a house. 等等 你不能给我买房子
[40:21] Why not? 有何不可
[40:23] I mean, I get it. 我明白
[40:25] We’re not perfect right now. I get that. 我们现在不是最完美 我明白
[40:27] But why not this? 但为什么不买房子
[40:34] Kim, she might remember. 金 她可能想起来
[40:40] I know. 我知道
[40:42] I know. 我知道
[40:44] Either way, we can give her 无论如何 我们可以
[40:47] all the best memories in the world 给她世界上最美好的回忆
[40:51] to protect her from that. 保护她不想起那些
[40:54] We can give her that here, together. 我们可以在这里实现 一起实现
[41:03] Why not? 有何不可呢
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme