时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Love this. | 很喜欢这个 |
[00:08] | Came here with my work friend too. | 我也和工作上的朋友来这里 |
[00:09] | She’s somewhere around. | 她就在这的什么地方 |
[00:11] | So, what do you and your buddy Ruz do? | 你和你哥们鲁塞是干什么的 |
[00:14] | – We’re police. – Really? | -我们是警察 -真的 |
[00:16] | That’s amazing. | 太了不起了 |
[00:18] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[00:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[00:21] | I wanna hear all about it. | 我很想听听你们的事 |
[00:23] | After I go pee. | 等我先上个厕所 |
[00:24] | Do not move. I’ll be right back. | 别动 我去去就回 |
[00:27] | Nice try. | 这招倒是挺聪明 |
[00:29] | Thought your job would run her off? | 以为你的工作会把她吓跑吗 |
[00:30] | At least quiet her down a little bit. | 至少希望让她安静一点 |
[00:33] | Not in here. The bluer the better. | 这里没戏 越蓝越有吸引力 |
[00:35] | Who knew? | 谁想的到呢 |
[00:37] | My shift’s over. I’m about to walk on home. | 我下班了 准备走路回家 |
[00:40] | You ready to close out? | 你准备结账了吗 |
[00:42] | Or I can open a new tab for you and your friend. | 或者我可以给你和你那位朋友重新记账 |
[00:45] | I’ll closing out. I should be leaving anyway. | 我准备结账了 反正也该走了 |
[00:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:48] | I can walk you home though. If that’s okay. | 不过我可以陪你走回家 如果可以的话 |
[00:51] | Oh, the tax dollars at work? | 要劳公务人员的大驾了 |
[00:53] | You payin’ ’em. | 你不是也纳税了吗 |
[00:55] | Sure. | 那行啊 |
[00:57] | A’ight, well, I’ma let my old friend know, | 好吧 我去告诉我的老朋友 |
[00:59] | and then I’ll meet you right here. | 然后我们就在这集合 |
[01:01] | All right. | 好 |
[01:04] | My cousin was CPD up until last month. | 我表兄做芝加哥警署做到上个月 |
[01:06] | He moved down to the Sunshine State. | 他搬去佛罗里达了 |
[01:08] | – Mm. He retired? – He’s 26. | -他退休了 -他26岁 |
[01:11] | You see the billboards along 290 | 你看到沿着290号公路的广告牌了 |
[01:13] | begging cops to come work in Florida? | 恳求警察去佛罗里达工作的 |
[01:16] | Cuz made that move? | 你表兄真去了 |
[01:18] | How does he feel about it. He like it? | 他感觉如何 喜欢吗 |
[01:20] | He likes not apologizing for what he does. | 他不喜欢为他做的事后悔 |
[01:24] | Well, uh…this is me. | 我到了 |
[01:27] | You up for a nightcap? | 要来喝杯睡前酒吗 |
[01:32] | Right. Okay, I get it. | 好 我明白了 |
[01:35] | – Naw- – Good night. | -不是… -晚安 |
[01:36] | Listen, uh, you… | 听着 你… |
[01:38] | caught me off guard– I’m still catchin’ up. | 我毫无准备… 我还在熟悉阶段呢 |
[01:40] | Nah. I know when a dude’s still hung up on someone else. | 没事 我看得出来男人还没释怀的样子 |
[01:46] | Thank you for the walk home, Kevin. | 谢谢你送我回来 凯文 |
[01:49] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[01:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[02:11] | Hey, Celeste, it’s Kevin. | 莎莉丝特 我是凯文 |
[02:14] | Again. | 又是我 |
[02:16] | Just giving my weekly call, | 只是进行每周一次的电话 |
[02:17] | trying to see if you’re ready to talk. | 想看看你是不是愿意谈谈了 |
[02:18] | And, you know, whenever you are, I’m right here. | 你什么时候准备好了 我随时都行 |
[02:22] | Miss you. | 想你 |
[02:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:40] | You guys good? | 你们没事吧 |
[02:42] | CPD Intelligence. What’s going on? | 芝加哥警署情报组的 什么情况 |
[02:43] | Neighbor called it in. | 邻居报的警 |
[02:44] | Heard screaming and what sounded like a gunshot | 听到尖叫和好像是枪声的声音 |
[02:46] | coming from inside the residence. | 从房子里面传出来的 |
[02:47] | 2662 on the scene of shots fired. | 2662抵达枪击现场 |
[02:50] | Got no sign of forced entry. | 没有撬门的痕迹 |
[02:51] | I see signs of a struggle. Something happened in there. | 我看到搏斗的痕迹了 里面有情况 |
[02:53] | 2662, signs of struggle, possible burglary in progress. | 2662 有搏斗痕迹 可能正在发生入室抢劫 |
[02:57] | We are conducting a forced entry. | 我们准备破门进入 |
[02:58] | – Let’s go. – Copy that, 2662. | -来吧 -收到2662 |
[03:01] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[03:11] | We got blood. Let’s go up. | 有血迹 我们上楼 |
[03:16] | To my left, to my left, to my left–go! | 去我左边 去我左边 上 |
[03:22] | Body! | 有尸体 |
[03:25] | Clear on the second floor. | 二楼安全 |
[03:38] | Bathroom’s clear. | 卫生间安全 |
[03:38] | I need you to call in the crime lab. | 我需要你叫鉴证科过来 |
[03:41] | 2662 2662. | |
[03:43] | We got a homicide. Roll the crime lab. | 这里发生凶手案 派鉴证科过来 |
[04:53] | Hey, hey, hey, hey–I’m police. | 好了好了 我是警察 |
[04:55] | Okay? You’re okay. | 你还好吗 |
[04:58] | You see that, you see my badge? | 看见了吗 看见我的警徽了吗 |
[05:00] | I’m Officer Atwater. | 我是阿特沃特警官 |
[05:01] | I came up here to help you out, all right? | 我是来救你的 |
[05:04] | Can you look at me? | 你能看着我吗 |
[05:07] | Can you look at me? | 你能看着我吗 |
[05:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:12] | Listen, I promise you you’re safe, all right? | 我向你保证你安全了 |
[05:16] | You did a very good job. You’re safe right now. | 你做得非常好 你现在安全了 |
[05:18] | All right? I just need you to stay in this moment with me. | 好吗 我需要你把注意力放我身上 |
[05:21] | All right? Just stay in this moment with me right now. | 好吗 现在把注意力放我身上 |
[05:23] | Can you look at me? | 你能看着我吗 |
[05:24] | Look at me. There you go. | 看着我 就是这样 |
[05:27] | Just take my hand. | 握住我的手 |
[05:30] | Gonna get you out. One thing at a time. | 我要把你救出来 一步一步来 |
[05:32] | Just one thing at a time. Come on. | 一步一步来 来吧 |
[05:34] | There you go. There you go. | 就这样 就这样 |
[05:39] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[05:40] | I got you, I got you, I got you. | 有我呢 有我呢 |
[05:44] | Now, we’ll put that there. | 我们要把它放在那里 |
[05:46] | It’s almost over. | 就快好了 |
[05:47] | I got it, I got it, I got it. | 有我呢 有我呢 |
[05:50] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[05:53] | Good. There we go. | 很好 可以了 |
[05:55] | I’m gonna wait right there with you. | 我会和你一起等着 |
[05:57] | I’m not going anywhere. Okay? | 我哪里都不去 |
[05:59] | We gonna wait together. All right? | 我们俩一起等 好吗 |
[06:03] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[06:10] | – Kev picked this one up? – Yeah. | -凯文接了这个案子 -嗯 |
[06:12] | Victim’s name is Brent Landry. | 受害者叫布伦特·兰德里 |
[06:13] | His wife Raquel was also here. | 他妻子芮珂尔也在场 |
[06:15] | It looks like a home invasion gone wrong. | 看起来像是入室抢劫出了岔子 |
[06:17] | The intruders forced their way in the back door. | 闯入者是从后门强行进入 |
[06:19] | They ransacked the whole place. | 他们翻遍了整个房子 |
[06:20] | They got into a safe and a jewelry box. | 他们打开了保险柜和首饰盒 |
[06:23] | They took off quick, but first they went after the wife, | 他们很快就逃了 但他们先拿妻子当目标 |
[06:25] | shot at her three times. | 对她开了三枪 |
[06:26] | Two misses, one hit, none lethal. | 两枪打偏 一枪命中 不致命 |
[06:28] | The husband’s body’s upstairs. | 丈夫的尸体在楼上 |
[06:33] | That’s a hell of a beat down. | 打得够狠的 |
[06:36] | – Wasn’t light work. – Feels personal. | -不是随便打打的 -感觉和他有过节 |
[06:40] | The wife, she’s on her way to Med right now. | 妻子现在正被送往芝加哥医院 |
[06:41] | She’s still in shock. | 仍处于惊吓中 |
[06:43] | All I could get out of her was “Two offenders, masked up.” | 她只告诉了我”两个罪犯 都戴着面具” |
[06:45] | Then how did she make it out alive? | 那她是怎么逃过一劫的 |
[06:47] | I don’t know. She ran and hid and got lucky. | 我不知道 她跑掉躲起来了 运气不错 |
[06:50] | Sirens could’ve scared the offenders off. | 警报声可能把劫犯吓跑了 |
[06:52] | Patrol got here real quick. | 巡警很快就到了 |
[06:56] | That’s one good thing. | 至少有件好事 |
[06:57] | All right, dig in. | 好 查吧 |
[06:59] | PODs, door-cams, get with forensics. | 监控 门禁录像 联系鉴证科 |
[07:01] | Kev, head over to Med, talk to the wife. | 凯文 去医院跟那位妻子聊聊 |
[07:04] | Kay. | 好 |
[07:06] | It happened so fast. | 一切都发生得太快了 |
[07:08] | I feel like I made it up. | 感觉像我编出来的 |
[07:10] | – It happens. – Yeah. | -正常 -嗯 |
[07:15] | They offered me a sedative, | 他们给我打了镇静剂 |
[07:18] | the doctors did, but I just… | 医生打的 但我… |
[07:22] | I don’t want it. | 我不想打 |
[07:23] | Okay, that’s okay. | 好 没事的 |
[07:24] | So he’s dead isn’t he? | 他死了 对吗 |
[07:28] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[07:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:33] | I’m so sorry, Raquel. Yes, he is. | 我很抱歉 芮珂尔 他去世了 |
[07:37] | Now, this is gonna feel a little cruel, | 接下来的事可能有点残酷 |
[07:38] | but I do have to ask you some questions now | 但我必须问你几个问题 |
[07:40] | and the quicker, the better. | 而且越快越好 |
[07:42] | Are you okay to tell me what happened? | 你能告诉我事情的经过吗 |
[07:45] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -能 -好 |
[07:52] | – I was in the bathroom. – Bathroom, okay. | -我当时在浴室里 -浴室 好 |
[07:56] | I heard a crash. | 我听到撞击声 |
[07:59] | Shouting. | 叫喊声 |
[08:01] | They ran upstairs. | 他们往楼上跑 |
[08:05] | And they must have made Brent turn off the alarm | 而且他们肯定让布伦特关掉了警报 |
[08:08] | and open the safe. | 打开了保险箱 |
[08:12] | Then I ran after him. | 然后我就去追他 |
[08:15] | Hey, stay with me. | 听我说 |
[08:18] | All right? | 好吗 |
[08:19] | Tell me what you saw. What did you see? | 把你看到的告诉我 你都看到了什么 |
[08:23] | Two men. | 两个男人 |
[08:29] | They…they were beating him. | 他们在打他 |
[08:34] | And he… | 而他 |
[08:36] | he shouted at me to get out. | 他大喊着让我快跑 |
[08:41] | And then they shot him. And I ran. | 然后他们朝他开枪 我就跑了 |
[08:45] | Then they shot after me. | 他们在我身后开枪 |
[08:48] | All right. | 好 |
[08:49] | Why–why did I run? | 我为什么会跑 |
[08:53] | I just hid. | 我还躲起来了 |
[08:57] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[08:59] | I love him, and I just–I hid. | 我爱他 我却躲起来了 |
[09:04] | You did exactly what Brent wanted you to do. | 这就是布伦特希望你做的 |
[09:07] | Okay? Raquel, hey. | 好吗 芮珂尔 |
[09:14] | Can you think of anyone who would want to hurt you | 你能想到谁想伤害你或 |
[09:16] | or your husband? | 你丈夫吗 |
[09:20] | No. | 没有 |
[09:28] | But…we’re wealthy. | 但我们很富有 |
[09:32] | And people will do so much for that. | 人们愿意为此不计代价 |
[09:40] | Wealthy is an understatement. | 富有都说得含蓄了点 |
[09:42] | Brent Landry, founder of Ridgehelm Capital, | 布伦特·兰德里 瑞吉海姆资本的创始人 |
[09:44] | top real estate developer. | 顶级房地产开发商 |
[09:45] | Net worth–only 60 million. | 净资产 只有六千万 |
[09:48] | – And the wife? – From Lakeview. | -那妻子呢 -湖景镇人 |
[09:49] | Owns Landry Interiors. | 拥有兰德里室内设计公司 |
[09:50] | It’s a boutique interior design firm. | 是一家高端室内设计公司 |
[09:52] | Okay, so they knew they were hitting a big score. | 好 所以疑犯知道他们是有钱人 |
[09:54] | – We got footage? – Yeah, two offenders. | -我们有监控录像吗 -有 两名疑犯 |
[09:56] | All clad in black, moved camera-conscious, like pros. | 都一身黑 躲着摄像头走 好像很专业 |
[09:59] | Hey, we are not the only ones working in the Gold Coast. | 不是只有我们在查黄金海岸的劫案 |
[10:02] | I just talked to Robbery/Homicide. | 我刚跟抢劫及凶案组谈过 |
[10:03] | They have a two-man robbery crew. | 他们也在找一个两人的抢劫团伙 |
[10:05] | – Okay. – Check it out. | -好 -看看 |
[10:07] | This…is North-Side two days ago. | 这是在北区 两天前 |
[10:12] | Two offenders, same build, and… | 两名劫犯 身材跟我们要找的嫌犯相似 而且 |
[10:16] | same shoes on one of them. | 其中一名的鞋也一样 |
[10:18] | Black Chucks, high-tops, white trim. | 黑色匡威 高帮 白边 |
[10:20] | – Who’d they hit that time? – Family named the Baylors. | -他们这是在抢谁家 -一家姓贝勒的 |
[10:22] | They weren’t home during the burglary, | 抢劫的时候他们不在家 |
[10:23] | but there is a nexus between the Baylors and the Landrys. | 但贝勒家跟兰德里家是有关联的 |
[10:25] | They both belong to a private club name The Donovan. | 他们都加入了一个叫多诺万的私人俱乐部 |
[10:27] | Okay good, see if any of the employees– | 好 很好 看看那里的员工有没有… |
[10:29] | I already ran ’em. So… | 我已经查过了 所以… |
[10:31] | this is Joey Peterson, he’s 22, he works the bar, | 这是乔伊·皮特森 22岁 在酒吧工作 |
[10:33] | he’s got two priors for robbery. | 他有两次抢劫前科 |
[10:34] | All right, you and Atwater. | 好 你和阿特沃特去吧 |
[10:36] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[10:40] | What do you need, Officers? | 有什么需要吗 警官们 |
[10:42] | Well, what if we just wanted a drink, Joe? | 如果我们就喝杯东西呢 乔伊 |
[10:44] | Ha. You all stick out here. What do you need? | 你们在这太显眼了 有什么需要吗 |
[10:48] | That’s fine. | 好吧 |
[10:48] | Where were you three days ago between 4 and 9 P.M. | 你三天前下午四到九点 |
[10:51] | – and last night at 8 P.M.? – Here, both times. | -和昨晚八点都在哪里 -都在这里 |
[10:53] | That was pretty quick. You sure about that? | 回答得这么快 你确定吗 |
[10:55] | Always work that shift. Ask my manager. | 那个时间我一直在当班 问我的经理吧 |
[10:57] | Certainly will. What do you know about | 我们当然会问 关于贝勒家和兰德里家 |
[10:58] | the Baylors and the Landrys? | 你知道些什么 |
[11:00] | – They belong here. – Come on, man. | -他们是这里的会员 -拜托 兄弟 |
[11:02] | I just answered you. | 我已经回答了 |
[11:03] | You’re gonna have to answer some more questions before we leave, | 我们走之前你还得再多回答几个问题 |
[11:05] | so do you know anyone that would target | 你知道有谁想抢劫 |
[11:06] | the Baylors and the Landrys for burglary? | 贝勒家和兰德里家吗 |
[11:09] | Something funny? | 很好笑吗 |
[11:11] | You want to see the fakest, | 你们想看看世界上最虚伪 |
[11:12] | hungriest people in the world? | 最饥渴的人吗 |
[11:14] | You come here. | 跟我来 |
[11:16] | All right fine, how about some names? | 好 能不能直接说名字 |
[11:18] | Take your pick. Half the staff here | 你们随便选吧 这样的人生是 |
[11:20] | would love to steal one of these lives. | 这里的一半员工都梦寐以求的 |
[11:23] | So would half the rich pricks | 还有一半付不起酒吧账单的 |
[11:25] | who can’t actually pay their bar bills. | 有钱混蛋也这么想 |
[11:27] | Did the Baylors and the Landrys | 贝勒和兰德里家族的人 |
[11:29] | hang out with people like that? | 也跟这样的人混在一起吗 |
[11:34] | What? | 怎么 |
[11:35] | She… | 她… |
[11:36] | Miss Landry, uh, Rocky– | 兰德里小姐 洛奇 |
[11:38] | – Rocky? – That’s what she goes by, | -洛奇 -我们都这么叫她 |
[11:39] | all right? I don’t know her well. | 好吗 我跟她不太熟 |
[11:42] | She’s nice. | 她人很好 |
[11:43] | Might actually have a soul. | 也许其实是有灵魂的人 |
[11:45] | She sits at the bar, talks to everybody, | 她会在酒吧坐坐 跟大家聊天 |
[11:48] | buys the valets, the waiters drinks. | 请泊车的人和服务员们喝酒 |
[11:52] | She’s nice. | 她人很好 |
[11:54] | So, yeah, someone probably took advantage. | 所以没错 可能有人利用她 |
[11:58] | Do you have footage of the bar? | 你有酒吧的监控视频吗 |
[12:02] | Damn. It’s like a month’s worth of security footage. | 该死 这差不多有一个月的监控视频 |
[12:06] | You really think everybody’s in there’s pretending? | 你真觉得里面的人都是装的吗 |
[12:08] | Man, everybody’s pretending about something. | 兄弟 每个人都会伪装 |
[12:10] | Hey, Jay, Kev, you got your ears in? | 杰 小凯 你们能听到吗 |
[12:13] | Yo, we got ears. What’s going on Hail? | 我们听着呢 |
[12:15] | We got a burglary in progress. | 有一起入室行窃案 |
[12:16] | Gold Coast, seven blocks from you. | 黄金海岸 离你们七个街区 |
[12:17] | Two armed men, masked, | 两个蒙面武装男子 |
[12:19] | entering a row house at 1817 Belden. | 闯入贝尔登街1817号一间排屋 |
[12:21] | Neighbor says the family’s out of town. | 邻居说这家人出门了 |
[12:23] | We’re on it. | 我们过去了 |
[12:30] | – I’ll go around back. – Copy that. | -我绕到后面去 收到 |
[12:43] | Front door’s locked. | 前门锁住了 |
[12:49] | Kev, I got a body inside. I’m moving in. | 小凯 屋里有个人 我要进去了 |
[12:52] | Copy. | 收到 |
[12:59] | Got movement upstairs. | 楼上有动静 |
[13:00] | Offenders are still in the house. | 罪犯还在房子里 |
[13:02] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[13:05] | I’m the police. I got you. | 我是警察 别怕 |
[13:09] | – Don’t move, police! – I’m unarmed–don’t shoot! | -别动 警察 -我没有武器 别开枪 |
[13:11] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[13:16] | Kev, they’re headed toward you! | 小凯 他们朝你那去了 |
[13:17] | – Chicago PD! – Whoa! Whoa! Don’t shoot! | -芝加哥警署 -别开枪 |
[13:19] | – Don’t shoot! I’m unarmed! – Get down! | -别开枪 我没有武器 -趴下 |
[13:20] | – Get on your knees right now! – Don’t shoot, don’t shoot! | -马上跪下 -别开枪 别开枪 |
[13:22] | Get down! Drop the weapon! | 趴下 放下武器 |
[13:27] | Jay! | 杰 |
[13:28] | – Jay! – You good? | -杰 -你没事吧 |
[13:29] | – Are you good? – I’m good! | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[13:30] | I got him, go, go! | 我看到他了 快追 |
[13:35] | Stop! Stop! | 停车 停车 |
[13:37] | 5021 George, I got shots fired at the police. | 我是G5021 罪犯向警方开枪 |
[13:40] | Damn! | 该死的 |
[13:40] | Roll an ambo. I got an offender down. | 派救护车来 有一名罪犯受伤 |
[13:41] | 5021 David, I got an offender fleeing | 5021D 一名罪犯开着 |
[13:43] | in a blue SUV northbound on Belden | 一辆蓝色越野车从贝尔登街 |
[13:45] | going towards Cambridge. Partial–Ida 9 Boy 9. | 向北逃向剑桥 部分车牌号为I9B9 |
[13:49] | He just went eastbound on Cambridge. | 他刚刚在剑桥向东行 |
[13:50] | I need ambos and cars right now on Belden. | 请马上派救护车和后援到贝尔登街 |
[13:53] | Damn! | 妈的 |
[14:04] | Hey. You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:07] | I’m doing my best, Sarge. | 我尽力了 警长 |
[14:08] | Four squads landed in three minutes. | 四支小队在三分钟内到达了现场 |
[14:10] | Not one of them got eyes on the offender. | 没人看到罪犯 |
[14:12] | And whose house is this? | 这家主人是谁 |
[14:14] | Family is the Hendersons. | 他们家姓亨德森 |
[14:15] | They’re in Turks and Caicos right now. | 他们目前在特克斯和凯科斯群岛 |
[14:17] | They had a cleaning lady in there. | 他们请了一位清洁工 |
[14:18] | They pistol-whipped her, bound her, | 他们用手枪抽打她 绑住她 |
[14:20] | but she’s still alive. | 但她还活着 |
[14:22] | We found a wallet on this one. | 我们在这人身上发现了一个钱包 |
[14:23] | Matt Wilson, 24, born and bred criminal. | 马特·威尔逊 24岁 生来就是个罪犯 |
[14:26] | His sheet reads like he’s muscle for hire; | 他的资料显示他是雇来的打手 |
[14:29] | armed robbery, B&E, carjacking–you name it. | 持械抢劫 入室抢劫 劫车 无恶不作 |
[14:32] | If you had a job in Chicago you need help with, | 只要你在芝加哥有需要 |
[14:34] | this guy will be anything you want him to be. | 这家伙什么都干 |
[14:36] | – What’s this? – That’d be the Hendersons’ access code. | -这是什么 -那是亨德森家的密码 |
[14:39] | Offenders knew the alarm system code to disable it. | 罪犯知道警报系统密码 可以关闭它 |
[14:43] | Don’t think the code came from Matty Wilson. | 密码应该不是马特·威尔逊搞到的 |
[14:45] | Dumped his phone, came up empty. | 我们转存了他的手机数据 一无所获 |
[14:47] | Nothing from the alarm company. | 警报公司什么线索都没有 |
[14:49] | Nothing from The Donovan to indicate anyone there | 没有证据表明多诺万俱乐部有人 |
[14:51] | had access to our victims’ home security codes. | 可以访问受害者家的安全密码 |
[14:54] | Ran cleaning staff, nannies on all three families. | 我查了三个家庭的清洁工和保姆 |
[14:56] | Nothing popped. | 没什么问题 |
[14:57] | Still working The Donovan’s footage–we got nothing yet. | 我们还在查多诺万的监控录像 暂时没有发现 |
[15:00] | There’s nothing useful, no nexus. | 没有任何有用的线索 没有联系 |
[15:03] | This might be something. | 这个信息可能有用 |
[15:04] | Both the Baylors and the Hendersons | 贝勒和亨德森家的房子 |
[15:05] | had work done on their house this past year. | 去年都进行了翻修 |
[15:07] | Okay, that’s good. Contractor? | 很好 承包商呢 |
[15:09] | No, contractors were different | 承包商不是同一家 |
[15:11] | but they both used the same interior designer. | 但他们都用了同一个室内设计师 |
[15:13] | – Landry? – Yeah. | -兰德里吗 -是的 |
[15:14] | Landry Interiors, Raquel’s company. | 兰德里室内设计公司 芮珂尔的公司 |
[15:16] | Design company could easily have access to alarm codes. | 设计公司可以轻而易举地获得警报代码 |
[15:18] | Okay, good, let’s run through their employees. | 那好 去查一查他们公司的员工 |
[15:39] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[15:42] | …and gentlemen, at this time we’d like to | 先生们 现在去纽约的 |
[15:43] | pre-board flight 1020 to New York. | 1020次航班需要提前登机 |
[15:46] | Passengers with children | 欢迎带孩子的乘客 |
[15:48] | and our first-class passengers are invited. | 和头等舱乘客前往 |
[15:56] | Ms. Landry. | 兰德里女士 |
[15:59] | I’m sorry, um… | 抱歉 |
[16:01] | I should have called, I just– | 我应该联系你的 我一直 |
[16:03] | Just what? | 一直什么 |
[16:05] | I just keep going back there. | 我不停地回想到那一幕 |
[16:07] | To the crawl space. | 回到那个狭小的空间 |
[16:09] | In my head, you know, thinking I was gonna die, | 我脑海里一直想着我要死了 |
[16:12] | and not helping Brent. | 却帮不了布伦特 |
[16:15] | I thought maybe if I left, it would just stop. | 我想如果我离开这里 就不会胡思乱想 |
[16:19] | Was I not supposed to leave? | 我是不可以走吗 |
[16:20] | Well, Ms. Landry, we found a suspect. | 兰德里女士 我们找到了一名嫌疑人 |
[16:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:26] | We’d like for you to take a look at a lineup with us. | 我们想让你和我们一起指认一组人 |
[16:30] | Well, I told you they were wearing masks. | 我告诉过你他们戴着面具 |
[16:32] | You might recognize a build or voice, | 或许你可以认出罪犯的身形或声音 |
[16:33] | and I promise you this will go very fast. | 我保证很快就能结束 |
[16:35] | I’ll be there with you the whole time. | 我会一直陪着你的 |
[16:37] | Yeah, they won’t be able to see you, | 是的 他们看不见你 |
[16:38] | and if you don’t recognize anyone, that’s fine too. | 而且如果你认不出任何人 也没关系 |
[16:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:45] | How did you know I was here? | 你们怎么知道我在这的 |
[16:47] | Your cell phone. | 你的手机 |
[16:51] | Ms. Landry, you can do this… all right? | 兰德里女士 你可以做到的 好吗 |
[16:54] | You should do this for your husband. | 为了你丈夫你也应该这么做 |
[16:57] | So, come on. | 走吧 |
[17:00] | Just this one little thing, | 对你来说是举手之劳 |
[17:01] | and I’ll bring you right back here | 指认一结束 |
[17:02] | as soon as we’re done. | 我们就送你回来 |
[17:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[17:17] | What’s going on? | 这怎么回事 |
[17:19] | Does it always take this long to look at a lineup? | 指认一组人总是要这么长时间吗 |
[17:21] | No, no, we just wanted to buy a little time, | 不 不 我们只是想争取点时间 |
[17:22] | get you here real quick. | 让你尽快过来 |
[17:24] | What? | 什么 |
[17:26] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[17:28] | We didn’t find you by your cell phone. | 我们不是通过你的手机找到你的 |
[17:29] | We found you by the Town Car you booked | 我通过你预定的车找到了你 |
[17:31] | under the name Denise Murphy. | 你用的是丹妮丝·墨菲的名字 |
[17:35] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[17:36] | 伊利诺伊州 驾照 芮珂尔·伊丽莎白·兰德里 | |
[17:37] | Raquel Landry? | 芮珂尔·兰德里 |
[17:39] | Interior designer? | 室内设计师 |
[17:41] | Married in 2016? Is this you, yes or no? | 2016年结婚 这是你吗 是不是 |
[17:43] | Yeah. Of course it’s me. | 是的 当然是我 |
[17:45] | Denise Murphy. | 丹妮丝·墨菲 |
[17:46] | 密歇根州 丹妮丝·安·墨菲 | |
[17:49] | 2011 to 2015, | 从2011年到2015年 |
[17:51] | Denise lived in Detroit selling luxury cars. | 丹妮丝在底特律生活 销售高档车 |
[17:54] | Until she decided to disappear without a trace one night. | 直到她在某天晚上消失无踪 |
[17:57] | I like Stella James. | 我喜欢丝黛拉·詹姆斯 |
[18:00] | 威斯康星州 普通驾照 丝黛拉·简·詹姆斯 | |
[18:01] | Stella worked at a strip club outside of Milwaukee | 2008年到2011年 丝黛拉在密尔沃基外的 |
[18:03] | from 2008 to 2011. | 脱衣舞俱乐部工作 |
[18:08] | All of these are three different women, | 这是三个不同的女人 |
[18:10] | three different names, yet they’re all you. | 不同的名字 但她们都是你 |
[18:13] | And they’re all fake. | 她们都是假的 |
[18:20] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[18:26] | I know exactly what it looks like and it ain’t looking good. | 我知道这看起来像什么 而且看起来不好 |
[18:29] | I know you’re not leaving here tonight. | 我知道你今晚没法离开这里 |
[18:31] | Rocky. | 洛奇 |
[18:34] | You’re a con woman. | 你是个女骗子 |
[18:35] | And we know that you know the man | 我知道你认识那些 |
[18:36] | who’s doing these home invasions | 入室抢劫的人 |
[18:37] | because we have evidence of you speaking with him. | 因为我们有你和他讲话的证据 |
[18:40] | You handed him your clients, | 你向他提供了你的客户 |
[18:41] | then you handed them their access codes, | 你向他们提供了入室密码 |
[18:43] | and then you handed him your husband, right? | 然后你把你的丈夫交代给了他 对吗 |
[18:45] | Right? | 对吗 |
[18:47] | Cause that’s what the hell it looks like | 因为基于这些身份 |
[18:48] | based off all these damn IDs. | 看起来就是这样 |
[18:50] | I mean, if I’m the one that’s looking at the facts, | 如果要我来看这些事实 |
[18:53] | you about as good as gone unless you tell me otherwise. | 你早就进号子了 除非你告诉我真相 |
[18:59] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[19:00] | Who’s the man doing all these damn robberies with you? | 和你一起抢劫的男人是谁 |
[19:04] | Gimme a name. | 给我他的名字 |
[19:15] | I have nothing to say. | 我没什么要说的 |
[19:23] | I completely missed this. | 我完全忽视了这一点 |
[19:25] | I believed every word that came out of her mouth, | 我信了她说的每一个字 |
[19:26] | from the grief to the shock– it all felt real. | 从悲痛到震惊 感觉太真实了 |
[19:29] | Yeah, well, she’s good. | 是啊 她演得不错 |
[19:32] | “芮珂尔·兰德里”是谁 2016年至今 “芮珂尔·兰德里” 地点 伊利诺伊州芝加哥 发色 金色 角色 兰德里设计公司所有人 | |
[19:34] | All right, what else do we have? | 好了 我们还知道什么 |
[19:35] | Looks like a con artist. | 看起来像个骗子演员 |
[19:37] | Picks a mark, spins her yarn, scores and leaves town. | 寻找目标 动手 得手 离开 |
[19:42] | Denise Murphy. | 丹妮丝·墨菲 |
[19:43] | November, 2015, Denise’s surgeon boyfriend | 2015年11月 丹妮丝的外科医生男友 |
[19:46] | files a report with Detroit PD. | 给底特律警方提交了报告 |
[19:48] | Denise made off in his $180,000 Mercedes. | 丹妮丝开着他价值18万的奔驰逃跑了 |
[19:51] | Her and the car were never recovered. | 她和车下落不明 |
[19:53] | Must be a trail of broken hearts in her past, | 她的过往里一定有一堆破碎的心 |
[19:54] | empty wallets. | 和掏空的钱包 |
[19:55] | And Brent was big game, I mean, 60 mil. | 布伦特是个大目标 六千万 |
[19:58] | – She did sign a prenup. – She signed a prenup? | -她的确签了婚前财产协议 -她签了婚前财产协议 |
[20:00] | Brent comes from family money, | 布伦特有家族财产 |
[20:02] | prenup is likely par for the course. | 婚前财产协议可能就是常见的那种 |
[20:03] | This would’ve been a long-game con. | 这可能是个长线骗局 |
[20:06] | Okay, so maybe she gets annoyed, | 可能她被惹怒了 |
[20:08] | she doesn’t want to be with Brent anymore, | 不想再和布伦特在一起了 |
[20:09] | she wants out, | 她想逃走 |
[20:10] | so she hooks up with a robbery crew for fast cash. | 所她勾搭了一个抢劫者来快速解决 |
[20:13] | Something goes wrong, the crew gets greedy, | 发生了一些意外 那个抢劫者变贪心了 |
[20:14] | they see her as a mark. | 他们把她当成了目标 |
[20:16] | All possible if we find proof. | 如果我们能找到证据 这都有可能 |
[20:19] | Look, who the hell is the offender? | 到底谁是那个罪犯 |
[20:21] | He’s gonna be in her life– in one of ’em. | 他应该是她生活中那些人中的一个 |
[20:24] | So dig through her IDs and find him. | 所以去深挖她的每个身份 找到这个人 |
[20:28] | I mean, they all look damn good, | 这看起来太真实了 |
[20:30] | these passports, licenses, state IDs. | 这些护照 驾照 身份证 |
[20:34] | They look real, but they’re real fake. | 看起来很真 但其实是假的 |
[20:36] | That we know. Do you have a birth name? | 我们知道 你知道她本名吗 |
[20:38] | No. But I found something… | 不知道 但我发现了这个 |
[20:42] | Now, they all look real, right? | 这些看起来都像真的 对吧 |
[20:45] | Printing’s exquisite | 印刷字体很精致 |
[20:46] | but they tried too hard on the photos. See? | 但在照片上用力过度 看到了吗 |
[20:50] | Assume we don’t. | 看不出来 |
[20:51] | The backgrounds. | 背景 |
[20:52] | Those are legitimate backgrounds | 那些是真实用于 |
[20:54] | used in passport photos, but the problem is | 护照照片的背景 但问题是 |
[20:57] | that company bellied up a few years ago, | 那家公司几年前破产了 |
[21:00] | and they’re not used anymore. | 所以这种背景已经不用了 |
[21:02] | Products were sold off. | 产品卖光了 |
[21:03] | Sold off? To individuals? | 卖光了 给个人的吗 |
[21:05] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[21:07] | I found who’s been making her fakes. | 我找到了给她做假证的人 |
[21:09] | That’s what I like to hear. Tell me we got an address. | 这是我想听的 告诉我你找到了地址 |
[21:11] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[21:16] | Cams. | 有监控 |
[21:17] | Do what you gotta do. | 做你该做的 |
[21:22] | Chicago PD, open on up! | 芝加哥警署 开门 |
[21:27] | Hey, hey, hey! Stop. | 别动 |
[21:30] | I already got a warrant. | 我有搜查令 |
[21:30] | Why don’t you just invite me inside, huh? | 何不邀请我进去呢 |
[21:33] | – Anybody else here? – No. | -里面还有人吗 -没有 |
[21:34] | Walk backwards. You face me. Back up. | 后退 面朝我 往后退 |
[21:41] | Kev, we’re moving toward you. I’m in the house. | 凯文 我们在往你那走 我进屋了 |
[21:43] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[21:45] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[21:49] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[21:50] | Right there. Come on. | 铐那里 快点 |
[22:08] | Axel, what up? | 阿克塞尔 你好 |
[22:10] | Were you expecting us? Do you still go by Axel? | 你知道我们要来吗 你还叫阿克塞尔吗 |
[22:13] | Or is it Andrew Caren like it says on your lease? | 还是你的房租上的安德鲁·卡伦 |
[22:15] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[22:17] | Listen man. We can inventory this whole place. | 听着 老兄 我们可以把这里的东西都清一遍 |
[22:19] | You’re already going away– it’s just a matter of how long, | 你已经要坐牢了 只是多久的问题 |
[22:21] | so you might as well talk to us. | 所以你最好告诉我们 |
[22:22] | Look at that. Axel, look at that. | 看看这个 阿克塞尔 看看这个 |
[22:26] | That’s why we’re here. | 这是我们来这里的原因 |
[22:27] | Her right there– you made her three IDs. | 这个人 你帮她做了三个身份 |
[22:30] | You remember that? | 你记得吗 |
[22:31] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[22:34] | Looks like you know her. I can tell you know her. | 看来你认识她 我看得出来你认识她 |
[22:36] | I want her real name. | 我要听她的真名 |
[22:37] | – Why? What happened to her? – She’s in trouble. | -为什么 她怎么了 -她麻烦大了 |
[22:39] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[22:41] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[22:42] | Yeah, I need you to talk to me–Axel look at me. | 快告诉我 阿克塞尔 看着我 |
[22:45] | She needs you to talk to me. | 她需要你告诉我 |
[22:47] | That’s the only way that we’re gonna help her. | 只有这样我们才能帮她 |
[22:49] | Did he find her? | 他找到她了吗 |
[22:50] | I told her Chicago was too close. | 我跟她说过芝加哥太近了 |
[22:52] | I-I told her he would find her here. | 我跟她说过他会找到她的 |
[22:53] | Who? Who would find her? | 谁 谁会找到她 |
[22:59] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[23:19] | Let me see those. | 手伸过来 |
[23:23] | I saw it. | 我见过你这样 |
[23:25] | When I pulled you out the crawlspace | 我把你从阁楼拉出来 |
[23:29] | and I asked you to be in the moment with me, | 我让你和我在一起 |
[23:31] | you did. You came out. | 你照做了 你出来了 |
[23:34] | I saw it. | 我见过这样的你 |
[23:36] | I didn’t realize what it was, | 那时候我不知道那是什么 |
[23:36] | but you have been in situations like this before. | 但你以前经历过这些 |
[23:40] | Around violence. | 被暴力包围 |
[23:46] | A couple. | 一对夫妇 |
[23:48] | No money, addicts… | 没钱 瘾君子 |
[23:50] | trying to raise a kid. | 尽力想把孩子养大 |
[23:52] | A girl. | 是个女孩 |
[23:54] | By the time she’s 15, has to drop out of school | 15岁时她只能辍学 |
[23:57] | to work, help keep the lights on. | 去打工 帮忙贴补家用 |
[24:00] | She meets an older guy. | 她遇到一个年纪大一些的家伙 |
[24:03] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[24:06] | And it’s hard to say what that older guy | 说不清那个老家伙 |
[24:07] | wants to do with a 15-year-old, | 想对一个15岁的孩子做什么 |
[24:09] | but by the time she’s 18, she’s tough. | 但是等她到了18岁 她变厉害了 |
[24:15] | Escapes. | 她跑了 |
[24:20] | That girl– | 那女孩 |
[24:21] | 驾驶证 莉莉·安·米切尔 | |
[24:22] | Lily Ann Mitchell. | 莉莉·安·米切尔 |
[24:26] | You. | 就是你 |
[24:31] | You didn’t grift men or leave town… | 你没骗人 也没离开 |
[24:35] | make a big score, did you? | 收获很大 是吧 |
[24:37] | No, you couldn’t. | 不 你做不到 |
[24:38] | Axel said you could barely afford your fake IDs. | 阿克塞尔说你连假身份证的钱都付不起 |
[24:42] | I don’t even believe that you meant to leave | 我就不信你的本意是开着 |
[24:43] | in that man’s Mercedes. | 那人的奔驰离开 |
[24:46] | You were running. | 你是在逃命 |
[24:49] | That sounds like a story. | 故事编得挺像啊 |
[24:51] | – It does. – But I know how it ends. | -就是这样 -但是我知道结局 |
[24:55] | With me in prison. | 我吃牢饭去了 |
[24:59] | I gave them those security codes, | 我把安全密码给了他们 |
[25:01] | and I know how this looks. | 我知道这看起来像什么 |
[25:03] | Yeah, but it doesn’t matter how it looks. | 对 但看起来像什么不重要 |
[25:06] | All I care about it is the truth. | 我只在乎真相 |
[25:12] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[25:15] | You can. | 你可以 |
[25:17] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[25:19] | I get lying, I’ve… | 我知道人为什么说谎 我… |
[25:21] | lied about myself before too. | 以前也说谎 |
[25:23] | About who I am. | 编造自己的身世 |
[25:27] | But just because you lie about the details of yourself | 但编造自己的身世细节 |
[25:29] | doesn’t mean you’re lying about who you are. | 并不意味着编造自己 |
[25:31] | I saw you in that crawlspace. | 我见过阁楼里的你 |
[25:33] | I saw a person trying to survive. | 我见到的是个努力想活下去的人 |
[25:36] | I saw a good person. | 是个好人 |
[25:43] | 驾驶证 米切尔·莉莉·安 | |
[25:44] | So what’s the truth? | 真相是什么 |
[25:51] | She meets Sam Olin at the age of 15. | 她15岁时遇见了山姆·欧林 |
[25:54] | By 2006, when she turns 18, | 2006年时 她18岁 |
[25:57] | Sam gets very abusive and violent. | 山姆变得很凶很暴力 |
[25:59] | We got one incident report from 2007. | 2007年有过一次报警记录 |
[26:00] | 汽车登记报告 山姆·欧林 | |
[26:01] | Lily Mitchell checks into East St. Louis Memorial | 莉莉·米切尔因严重瘀伤 肋骨骨折 |
[26:04] | with severe bruises and a fractured rib, | 住进了东圣路易斯纪念医院 |
[26:06] | but she didn’t want to press charges. | 但她没有提起诉讼 |
[26:07] | Right. That was Sam. She wanted out. | 没错 那就是山姆 她想跑 |
[26:09] | She gets connected with Axel, Axel sends her an ID, | 她联系了阿克塞尔 对方给了她一张身份证 |
[26:12] | and she escapes to Milwaukee. | 她就逃到了密尔沃基 |
[26:13] | But Sam finds her? | 但是山姆每次都找得到她 |
[26:14] | Right, Sam finds her and she runs again. | 对 山姆找到她后她就再跑 |
[26:16] | To Detroit, where she became Denise. | 跑到了底特律 改名叫丹妮丝 |
[26:18] | And then Sam finds her again, and she becomes Raquel. | 山姆又找到她 她就变成了芮珂尔 |
[26:20] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[26:22] | This guy gets off on torturing her, | 这家伙以折磨她为乐 |
[26:23] | tells her if she tells anybody, | 告诉她说要是她跟别人讲 |
[26:25] | he’s gonna kill her and everybody she loves. | 他就会杀了她和她爱的人 |
[26:27] | Okay, what happened in Chicago? | 在芝加哥发生了什么事 |
[26:29] | Sam finds her again, | 山姆又找到了她 |
[26:30] | but this time he wants a piece of her life. | 但这一次他想分一杯羹 |
[26:32] | He threatens her, threatens her husband’s life, | 他威胁她 威胁她丈夫的性命 |
[26:35] | makes her give up those security codes. | 让她说出安全密码 |
[26:36] | And her husband’s murder? | 她丈夫的命案呢 |
[26:38] | He went over there to kill that man. | 他过去想杀了那个人 |
[26:39] | He figured he was a problem. | 他觉得他是个麻烦 |
[26:41] | She tries to save him, he shoots at her. | 她想救他 他就朝她开了枪 |
[26:44] | Problem is, she has no idea how to find Sam right now. | 现在的问题是 她不知道上哪去找山姆 |
[26:47] | She says she has no clue where he is. | 她说她不知道他在哪 |
[26:49] | I think I know how Sam found her. | 我想我知道山姆是怎么找到她的了 |
[26:51] | The passport felon Axel– | 那个伪造护照的阿克塞尔 |
[26:53] | he’s got an email he uses for clients. | 他有个邮箱用来联系客户 |
[26:55] | She emailed him, Sam shows up in Chicago a week later. | 她给他发了邮件 山姆一周后出现在芝加哥 |
[26:59] | He’s got Axel’s email cloned. | 他复制了阿克塞尔的邮箱 |
[27:01] | Okay, so let’s use that to lure Sam out. | 好的 我们利用这个引山姆出来 |
[27:05] | See if Raquel is willing. | 看看芮珂尔愿不愿意 |
[27:08] | You email Axel. | 你给阿克塞尔发邮件 |
[27:10] | You tell him you don’t want to do this anymore. | 你告诉他你再也不想干了 |
[27:12] | You can’t decide if you want to go to the police or run | 你不知道要报警还是要跑 |
[27:14] | and that you want to meet up. | 说你想和他见个面 |
[27:15] | And then I wait for Sam to kill me? | 然后我等着山姆来杀我 |
[27:17] | Right? Because that’s what he’s gonna do. | 对吗 因为他就打算这么干 |
[27:19] | We’re not gonna let him hurt you. | 我们不会让他伤害你 |
[27:23] | – So I’m bait. – Yeah. | -我当诱饵 -对 |
[27:26] | He ain’t even gonna get close to you. | 他接近不了你 |
[27:28] | We’ll all have eyes on you. | 我们会看着你 |
[27:29] | I’m going to give you covert ears so you can hear me. | 我们会给你隐蔽的麦 这样你就能听到我了 |
[27:32] | And it’ll all be over. | 一切就都结束了 |
[27:35] | He’s going to the penitentiary. You can stop running. | 他会进监狱 你就不用再逃跑 |
[27:37] | And no more lies. | 也不用再说谎了 |
[27:48] | We’re all quiet here, we’re good. | 我们这里很安静 没问题 |
[27:51] | There’s nothing on level one. | 一楼没有情况 |
[27:56] | Just a waiting game now. | 现在就只需等待了 |
[28:05] | Wabash and Monroe are clear, no sign. | 沃巴什街和门罗无可疑 |
[28:08] | Are your people really here? | 你们真的在吗 |
[28:11] | We’re all set. Just breathe. | 我们都在 深呼吸放轻松 |
[28:13] | – I’m right here and I got you. – Okay. | -我就在这看着你 -好的 |
[28:21] | He’s here. He’s upstairs. He’s moving. | 他现身了 在楼上 他正在走动 |
[28:24] | Okay, that’s good. | 好极了 |
[28:25] | Don’t say another word. Just stay calm–we’re fine. | 别说话 保持镇定 没事的 |
[28:29] | Does everybody copy? | 所有人听得见我说话吗 |
[28:30] | Sam’s been here the whole time. | 山姆一直都在这里 |
[28:31] | He’s one level above us. I’m going to get eyes. | 他在我们楼上 我现在过去看看 |
[28:33] | All right, I’m at the elevators. | 收到 我在电梯这 |
[28:35] | I’ll go to level three, work my way down. | 我去三楼 然后从那下来 |
[28:38] | I’ll cover the stairwell. | 我去检查楼梯间 |
[28:39] | I’ll keep eyes at the front. | 我盯着正门 |
[28:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:43] | I can’t do this. I’m sorry. | 我受不了了 抱歉 |
[28:51] | All right, I got him–I got Sam. | 我看到他了 我看到山姆了 |
[28:53] | He just got off the elevator, level one. | 他刚下电梯 在一楼 |
[28:57] | I lost eyes on Raquel. She moved. | 我看丢了芮珂尔 她离开了 |
[29:19] | Stop! Police! | 别动 警察 |
[29:21] | – What is happening? – Stop fighting. | -发生什么事 -不许动 |
[29:23] | Chicago PD. You’re under arrest, pal. | 芝加哥警署 你被捕了 |
[29:25] | What? | 什么 |
[29:26] | Raquel. We got him, you’re okay. | 芮珂尔 我们抓住他了 没事了 |
[29:30] | You’re okay, let’s go. | 没事了 我们走 |
[29:30] | Get up. | 起来 |
[29:32] | What did she tell you? | 她跟你们说了什么 |
[29:33] | What did she tell you? Why am I the only one in cuffs? | 她跟你们说了什么 为什么只铐我 |
[29:35] | – Walk out. – You believed her? | -往外走 -你相信她 |
[29:36] | I only did what she wanted. | 我做的全是按她的想法 |
[29:38] | Let’s go, man. | 走吧 伙计 |
[29:39] | Oh, God, she got you, too. | 天 你也被她骗了 |
[29:42] | Come on, man. Come on. | 快点走吧 快点 |
[29:46] | It’s okay. Come on. | 没事 走吧 |
[29:51] | I don’t know what else you want from me. | 我不懂你们到底还想从我这知道什么 |
[29:53] | I’m telling you everything. | 我已经全都说了 |
[29:55] | She planned these robberies, | 抢劫是她策划的 |
[29:57] | she gave me the codes, | 密码是她给我的 |
[29:58] | she planned her husband’s death. | 是她谋杀了她的丈夫 |
[30:00] | But that doesn’t make any sense. | 但这根本说不通啊 |
[30:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:03] | Because it doesn’t match what she told you? | 因为这和她告诉你们的版本不一样吗 |
[30:06] | I’ve known her since she was 15, all right? | 她15岁的时候我就认识她了 明白吗 |
[30:08] | This is what she does– she makes people believe her | 这就是她会干的事 让别人相信她 |
[30:10] | and then she ruins them. | 然后她就毁了他们 |
[30:12] | Let’s say we believe you… okay? | 假设现在我们相信你说的 |
[30:14] | She planned the whole thing, she’s evil, she’s a con. | 她策划了一切 她是坏人 是骗子 |
[30:18] | And yet you’ve been following her since she was 15? | 而你却还愿意从15岁开始一直追随她 |
[30:20] | I’m the one… | 我是 |
[30:23] | I was the one person in her life | 我曾经是她人生中 |
[30:25] | that she was ever real with. | 唯一真诚以待的那个人 |
[30:29] | Okay, what about the money? | 好吧 那钱呢 |
[30:31] | – What? – The cash. | -什么 -现金呢 |
[30:33] | She’s conning people, so there’s gotta be money. | 她在骗人 那她一定拿到了钱 |
[30:35] | But there’s no evidence of that in any of her accounts. | 但是她的账户里没有任何钱款汇入的证明 |
[30:38] | She doesn’t keep it in accounts. | 她不用账户存钱 |
[30:40] | She has PO boxes in every place she’s ever lived. | 她在每个住过的地方都有邮政信箱 |
[30:43] | Why the robberies? She could have | 她为什么要抢劫呢 她完全可以 |
[30:44] | just stolen from Brent– she was married to him. | 从布兰特那里偷 他们可是夫妻 |
[30:46] | No, she couldn’t. | 不 她偷不到 |
[30:47] | She didn’t have access to his money. | 她拿不到他的钱 |
[30:49] | He made her use a credit card. | 他给她刷信用卡的 |
[30:51] | Besides, she wanted out quick. | 而且她想尽快动手 |
[30:53] | She thought he was gonna leave her. | 她认为他要离开她了 |
[30:55] | So you killed him? | 所以你就杀了他 |
[30:58] | I didn’t know that’s what she wanted | 我到那里的时候才知道 |
[31:01] | until I got there. | 原来她想他死 |
[31:03] | I thought she just wanted to scare him. | 我本以为她只是想恐吓他 |
[31:06] | Look, she told me all these stories | 她跟我编了所有故事 |
[31:07] | about how he controlled her, hit her. | 关于他怎么控制她 家暴她 |
[31:11] | But then you shot her. | 但是后来你枪击了她 |
[31:13] | What? No, no. | 什么 不 我没有 |
[31:15] | My partner, Matty, he freaked out, he shot at her. | 我的同伴马蒂 他吓坏了就对她开了枪 |
[31:19] | Of course I didn’t shoot her. | 我绝不可能开枪杀她 |
[31:27] | I’m an idiot. | 我是个蠢货 |
[31:29] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[31:50] | Sam has an answer for all of it. | 山姆解释了所有事情 |
[31:52] | Claims Raquel was the mastermind. | 他控诉芮珂尔才是主谋 |
[31:53] | Sam’s lying. | 山姆在说谎 |
[31:54] | I mean, he’s going to prison anyway. | 我觉得他反正都要进监狱了 |
[31:55] | Lying about it wouldn’t change that. | 说这个谎没必要 因为改变不了什么 |
[31:57] | He says that the cloned emails were her idea too. | 他说复制邮件的事也是她的主意 |
[32:00] | Her husband read her texts, | 她丈夫看了她的短信 |
[32:01] | she might have to get away at a moment’s notice, | 她可能需要立马离开 |
[32:03] | wanted Sam to have a way to find her. | 希望山姆能找得到她 |
[32:05] | That doesn’t sound insane? | 这听起来不疯狂吗 |
[32:07] | All right, did we find evidence of the PO boxes? | 我们找到邮政信箱的证据吗 |
[32:09] | Yeah. She had one under every name in every city she lived in. | 有 她住过的每个城市其名下都有一个 |
[32:12] | And Sam’s apartment, his car? | 山姆的公寓 还有车呢 |
[32:13] | He gave us access to both. | 他都给我们查了 |
[32:15] | We checked–there’s no gun recovered in either. | 我们查过 两处都没有枪 |
[32:16] | I checked her financials again. | 我又查了一遍她的财务状况 |
[32:18] | Sam was right– | 山姆说的没错 |
[32:19] | she had no access to her husband’s accounts. | 她没办法碰她丈夫的账户 |
[32:21] | Brent kept the money separate. | 布兰特的钱是单独存的 |
[32:23] | And we checked Sam’s financials too. | 我们也重新查了山姆的财务 |
[32:25] | He’s got two payments just under the $10,000 threshold | 他有两笔兰德里室内设计公司支付的 |
[32:27] | paid out of Landry Interiors. | 低于1万美元门槛的收入 |
[32:28] | She was paying him as a vendor. | 她付钱给他 因为他是供应商 |
[32:30] | Or he was extorting her. | 要么就是他在勒索她 |
[32:34] | I mean, I get it. | 我明白你说的 |
[32:34] | But we’re also talking about the same man | 但我们现在讨论的还是 |
[32:36] | who put her in the hospital. | 是谁枪击了她 |
[32:37] | – She didn’t press charges. – Right. | -她没有向法院起诉 -没有 |
[32:38] | Just like half of the abused women that we know of. | 就像大多数我们了解的被家暴的女人一样 |
[32:41] | We can’t possibly believe this man. | 我们不能相信那个男人 |
[32:43] | It doesn’t matter what we believe. | 我们相信谁并不重要 |
[32:44] | Right now, all of it’s a story. | 目前所有都是他们说的故事 |
[32:47] | I mean, he’s got one, she’s got one, | 他有他的版本 她有她的 |
[32:48] | Axel’s got one– we can’t prove any of ’em. | 阿克塞尔也有一个版本 全都证明不了 |
[32:51] | Kev, she looks guilty. | 凯文 她神色很心虚 |
[32:54] | I mean, she’s been lying about who she is for decades. | 她隐瞒着自己的真实面目多年 |
[32:58] | We put this in front of any ASA, | 把这些给任何助理检察官 |
[32:59] | they’re gonna charge both of them. | 他们都会起诉这两人 |
[33:01] | One of them is lying, right? | 他们中一定有人说谎 |
[33:03] | So find out who. Talk to her again. | 找出来是谁 再去和她谈谈 |
[33:06] | We need proof, not stories. | 我们要的是证据 不是说辞 |
[33:08] | I got it. | 明白 |
[33:13] | Did you not get everything you needed? | 你们没拿到所需的一切吗 |
[33:16] | You sent Sam money. | 你给山姆打过钱 |
[33:18] | Almost $20,000 from your company, why? | 从你公司转出近两万美元 怎么回事 |
[33:20] | – Yeah, because he told me to. – You didn’t tell me. | -是的 他让我这么做的 -你没告诉我 |
[33:22] | I didn’t think about it. What is he telling you? | 我没想到这件事 他怎么和你说的 |
[33:24] | He’s saying that you told him to rob your neighbors, | 他说你让他抢劫你的邻居 |
[33:27] | kill your husband, and that you planned the whole thing. | 杀了你的丈夫 说你计划了整件事 |
[33:29] | Okay, he’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[33:30] | Did you save money in your PO boxes? | 你有没有把钱存放在邮箱里 |
[33:31] | You know what, you told me I could trust you. | 你告诉我 我可以信任你 |
[33:33] | I also told you to tell me the damn truth. | 我也说过你要告诉我一切真相 |
[33:34] | You said you understood, that you had lied before | 你说你理解我 你也说谎过 |
[33:37] | and that you were gonna help me! | 你说你会帮助我的 |
[33:38] | That’s exactly what I’m trying to do. | 我的确想要帮你 |
[33:42] | – Answer the question! – Yes. | -你得回答我的问题 -是的 |
[33:44] | I kept money in my PO boxes. So I could run. | 我把钱放在了邮箱里 为了方便逃跑 |
[33:47] | So you could run. Well, if this man | 为了方便逃跑 如果这个人 |
[33:48] | – was actually chasing you– – There’s no if! | -真的要追杀你的话 -没有如果 |
[33:49] | – We need proof. – I knew this was gonna happen. | -我们需要证据 -我就知道会发生这种事 |
[33:51] | I don’t care about you being mad. | 我不在乎你生不生气 |
[33:52] | You gotta give me something. | 你得给我一些证据 |
[33:55] | Do you understand that? Because I believe you. | 你明白吗 因为我相信你 |
[33:57] | I don’t have anything to give you. | 我没什么能告诉你的了 |
[33:58] | Think. There has to be something. | 好好想想 一定有证据 |
[34:00] | Did you tell anybody? | 你告诉过任何人吗 |
[34:01] | – Did you tell some friends? – No. | -和朋友说过吗 -没有 |
[34:02] | Some family, did you keep anything, | 和家里人说过吗 你留下什么东西了吗 |
[34:04] | any text messages, tell the police? | 或者短信证据 有没有告诉过警察 |
[34:05] | No, I don’t have anything, I didn’t keep anything. | 没有 我什么都没有 什么都没留下 |
[34:10] | I have my phones. | 我有手机 |
[34:11] | – Phones. – I kept all my old phones. | -手机 -我留下了所有旧手机 |
[34:15] | I know I should’ve thrown them away | 我知道每次我逃跑时 |
[34:16] | every time I ran, | 都应该把旧手机扔掉 |
[34:17] | but they also had all the good people | 但手机里也有我遇到的 |
[34:19] | that I met in my life on them. | 所有好人留下的美好回忆 |
[34:21] | I kept them in a lockbox. | 我就把它们锁在一个保险箱里了 |
[34:22] | Sam used to send me threats on them. | 山姆曾经往旧手机里发过威胁短信 |
[34:28] | She said the lockbox was hidden in a drawer somewhere. | 她说保险箱就藏在这的某个抽屉里 |
[34:35] | Okay… | 好的 |
[34:44] | Lockbox. | 找到保险箱了 |
[34:50] | We didn’t recover any phones from Sam’s house? | 我们没有从山姆家找到任何手机吗 |
[34:52] | No, not at his place or his accomplice Matty’s. | 没有 他住处没有 同伙马蒂那里也没有 |
[34:54] | They must have had time. They probably already | 他们肯定有时间 没准已经 |
[34:55] | pawned them off– what do you think? | 把手机当掉了 你们觉得呢 |
[34:57] | Possible. | 很有可能 |
[34:58] | Also possible Sam already destroyed them. | 山姆也有可能已经把它们毁了 |
[35:00] | Yeah, or they were never here. | 没错 或者它们压根就不不存在 |
[35:03] | Just keep searching for phones. | 继续找手机吧 |
[35:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:12] | Nothing from the pawn shop on 31st. | 第31街的典当铺没有查到什么 |
[35:14] | No phones were brought in at all this week. | 他们这一周都没有收到手机 |
[35:15] | Yeah, I’m through the Gold Coast. | 我已经排查完黄金海岸了 |
[35:16] | – Nothing in Lakeview. – I checked every spot near the Landrys’, | -湖景也没有 -我查了兰德里家附近 |
[35:19] | every single place near Sam and Matty’s. | 还有山姆和马蒂家附近的所有地点 |
[35:21] | Nothing on the trash pulls near either offender’s crash pad. | 嫌疑人临时住所附近的垃圾桶也没有 |
[35:24] | No cell phones recovered at Sam’s. | 没有在山姆家里找到手机 |
[35:27] | Did we re-check inventory? | 我们重新检查过清单了吗 |
[35:28] | Yeah, we’ve re-checked everything. | 是的 所有东西都重新检查过了 |
[35:29] | – There was no stolen goods recovered at Matty’s at all. – Damn. | -马蒂那也没有任何被偷的物品 -妈的 |
[35:32] | He was likely being cut in by Sam. | 他很可能已经被山姆踢出局了 |
[35:36] | Well, how much time do we have until we have to charge? | 还有多长时间提起诉讼 |
[35:38] | – Ten hours. – Okay, okay. | -十个小时 -好吧 好吧 |
[35:42] | We got to run it again. | 我们必须再查一遍 |
[35:43] | I’m gonna double back on Matty’s | 我要再查一下马蒂家 |
[35:44] | because I don’t know a sidekick that doesn’t keep his own gun. | 我不认识自己不带枪的副手 |
[35:47] | Kev. We did check. | 凯文 我们查过了 |
[35:49] | It’s possible the easiest option is true here. | 最简单的答案可能就是真相 |
[35:51] | She’s lying to you. | 她对你说谎了 |
[35:53] | Buddy, if she’s a con woman, she’s clearly a good one. | 哥们 如果她是骗子 那她真的很厉害 |
[35:56] | She’s gonna give you what you want to see. | 她展示了你想看到的东西 |
[36:03] | I believe her. | 我相信她 |
[36:06] | I’m goin’ to Matty’s. | 我要去马蒂家 |
[37:45] | That’s 300 pages. | 有300页 |
[37:49] | Thousands of texts. | 数千条短信 |
[37:51] | 16 years’ worth of manipulation, | 16年来的操控 |
[37:54] | exploitation, and threats. | 剥削 以及威胁 |
[37:58] | You probably didn’t even know that those phones were there. | 你可能甚至不知道那些手机在那里 |
[38:01] | Your partner Matty found ’em. He took ’em. | 你的同伙马蒂发现并拿走了它们 |
[38:06] | Guess he didn’t trust you so much, | 看来他也不怎么信任你啊 |
[38:08] | but all the data’s in there. | 但所有的信息都在这了 |
[38:10] | And that’s everything I need to prove | 这里的一切可以证明 |
[38:12] | that everything you said was a lie. | 你说的一切都是谎言 |
[38:16] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[38:20] | You do. | 你明白的 |
[38:23] | You’re done. | 你完蛋了 |
[38:28] | So would you like to have a real conversation with me now? | 你现在愿意和我好好谈谈了吗 |
[38:36] | Lawyer. | 我要请律师 |
[38:43] | ASA says it’s solid | 助理检察官说证据确凿 |
[38:44] | and he should be away for a long time. | 他应该会被关很长一段时间 |
[38:46] | Do you know where you want him to take you? | 你之前想让他带你去哪 |
[38:48] | What you gonna do? | 接下来打算做什么 |
[38:55] | I’m gonna bury Brent. | 我要安葬布伦特 |
[38:59] | And then I’m gonna go somewhere new. | 之后去一个新的地方 |
[39:02] | And start over. | 重新开始 |
[39:06] | Sam’s gone. | 山姆已经坐牢了 |
[39:07] | But I lied to everyone. | 但我对所有人说了谎 |
[39:09] | All my friends, Brent’s family. | 所有朋友 布伦特的家人 |
[39:13] | Just tell them why you lied. | 告诉他们你为何要说谎 |
[39:16] | It’s not going to change anything. | 那也无济于事 |
[39:19] | It’s the lie people see, it’s unforgivable. | 人们只会看到谎言 这是不可原谅的 |
[39:25] | You believe that? | 你是这样想的吗 |
[39:28] | You don’t? | 你不是吗 |
[39:34] | Who did you lie to? | 你对谁说谎了 |
[39:38] | ‘Cause you said earlier that you lied. | 你之前说 你也说过谎 |
[39:42] | Did they forgive you? | 那他们原谅你了吗 |
[39:45] | I’m an undercover cop. I lie all the time. | 我是卧底警察 我一直都在说谎 |
[39:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:56] | Thank you, Kevin. | 谢谢你 凯文 |
[40:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:05] | Be good. | 祝你幸福 |
[40:08] | You too. | 你也是 |
[40:15] | – I’ll get that. – Thank you. | -我来拿吧 -谢谢 |
[40:32] | Hey, it’s me again. | 还是我 |
[40:35] | you don’t have to call back, it’s okay. | 你不必回电 没关系 |
[40:37] | It’s, uh, just me calling to say that I’m sorry. | 我打来只是想告诉你 对不起 |
[40:42] | Sorry for everything. | 我对所有事都很抱歉 |
[40:44] | All of it. | 所有事情 |
[40:48] | I’m not going to call again. | 我不会再打给你了 |