时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Let’s go. Move your ass! Let’s go. | 上啊 使劲啊 上啊 |
[00:10] | Disarm. | 缴械 |
[00:11] | De-escalate. | 不让事态升级 |
[00:12] | Push. Use your strength! | 推 用力 |
[00:13] | Come on! Go, go! | 加油 上 上 |
[00:16] | Hustle, hustle. | 快 快 |
[00:17] | – Come on! – Use your upper body. | -加油 -用你们的上身 |
[00:23] | Chief on deck! | 校长到 |
[00:24] | Williams, Lee, Song: Narcotics. | 威廉 李 宋 缉毒组 |
[00:27] | They don’t look like typical recruits. | 他们不像通常的新人啊 |
[00:29] | The world is changing before our eyes, boyo. | 世界变化大啊 小伙子 |
[00:33] | Old guard’s retiring, everyone hates cops, | 资深的纷纷退休 警察被所有人痛恨 |
[00:35] | and this is what you get: babies. | 摊到你手上的就是一群娃娃 |
[00:38] | They relaxed hiring standards, | 招募警察的标准被降低了 |
[00:40] | so no more credit checks, | 不再进行信用审查 |
[00:41] | score requirements, all you gotta be is 21. | 不再有成绩要求 只要满21岁就行 |
[00:44] | …Torres… OCD Intelligence. | 托雷斯…组织犯罪技术部情报组 |
[00:48] | This is your blind date. Let’s go. | 这位就是你的相亲对象了 我们过去吧 |
[00:50] | – Uh, you want a breath mint? – Oh, I brought my own. | -你要个香口胶吗 -我自己带了 |
[00:54] | PPO Dante Torres, Detective Jay Halstead. | 丹特·托雷斯见习警员 杰·霍斯特德警探 |
[00:58] | – How you doin’? – You’ve met Sergeant Platt. | -你好 -你见过普拉特警长了 |
[01:01] | Let’s start with a ride-along– | 我们从跟车巡逻开始吧… |
[01:02] | get his ears wet in the real world. | 让他亲身感受一下真实的世界 |
[01:04] | He’ll shadow you after that for a few days. | 然后他会跟你几天 |
[01:06] | Yes, sir. Okay, change into plain clothes. | 是 长官 换成便衣 |
[01:08] | No bright colors. | 颜色不要太鲜艳 |
[01:09] | Get rid of this duty belt. Do you have a covert pancake? | 武装带不要带 你有秘密行动着装吗 |
[01:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:17] | These kids think they’re gonna be pushing the squad car | 这些孩子认为他们会在巡逻车里 |
[01:19] | for the next 20 years. | 待上20年呢 |
[01:21] | I’m trying to open their minds– | 我想要开阔他们的思路… |
[01:22] | give ’em a taste of specialized units. | 让他们感受一下特种部门 |
[01:24] | I get it, Intelligence ain’t used to PPOs, | 我明白 情报组一向不接纳见习警员 |
[01:27] | so thank you for doing this. | 所以我非常感谢 |
[01:28] | – I appreciate it. – Hey, Sarge asks, I’m here. | -谢谢 -警长开口了 我肯定会来 |
[01:32] | Anything I should know about this kid? | 这个孩子有什么要交待的吗 |
[01:33] | That’s the thing–we don’t know anything about him. | 问题就在这…我们对他一无所知 |
[01:35] | You got 400 recruits. | 你这有400名新生 |
[01:37] | Torres could’ve been valedictorian, | 托雷斯本可能是尖子生 |
[01:39] | easily best skills, instincts, but he chose to hide, | 最好的技能和本能反应 但他却选择隐身 |
[01:42] | back of the room, | 待在最后一排 |
[01:43] | so he’s either gonna be a great cop– | 因此他要么会是一名出色的警察 |
[01:46] | Or we’re hiring up a psycho. | 要么我们就是招了一个精神病 |
[01:59] | You from Chicago? | 你是芝加哥人 |
[02:02] | Yeah, north side? South? | 北区的 南区的 |
[02:04] | All around. | 哪都待过 |
[02:06] | My family’s old Chicago, Canaryville. | 我家在老芝加哥 在卡纳里维尔 |
[02:10] | I was in the army, and then joined the academy. | 我参过军 然后加入了警局 |
[02:13] | I did a short stint in Organized Crime, | 我在组织罪犯科待了一阵 |
[02:16] | and been with Intelligence for about a decade. | 现在在情报组差不多有十年了 |
[02:21] | You know where you wanna end up? | 你知道你最后想去哪个部门吗 |
[02:25] | – No. – Right. | -不知道 -好吧 |
[02:26] | You got time. | 你还有时间 |
[02:29] | I gave you a call sign. | 我给你一个呼号 |
[02:31] | So in Intelligence, we’re all 50-21. | 在情报组 我们都是5021 |
[02:34] | I’m 50-21 George. | 我是5021G |
[02:36] | For our ride-along, you’re gonna be Ocean, okay? | 跟我们车的呢 你会是O |
[02:38] | 5021O 50-21 Ocean. | |
[02:46] | So why do you wanna be a cop? | 你为什么想要当警察呢 |
[02:48] | Shots fired. | 有人开枪 |
[02:49] | Possible armed robbery in progress, | 可能是正在进行的抢劫 |
[02:50] | Hugo’s, 4700 block Pulaski. | 普拉斯基街4700街区 雨果便利店 |
[02:52] | More tickets coming in. | 又有报警了 |
[02:54] | Right on time. We’re gonna take that. | 正合适 我们来接警吧 |
[02:55] | Radio back, okay? | 呼叫回去 好吗 |
[02:57] | 50-21 Ocean, George, hold us down responding. | 5021O和G 我们来响应 |
[03:00] | Plain-clothes officers responding. | 便衣警官响应 |
[03:01] | 50-21 Ocean, plain-clothes officers responding to Pulaski. | 5021O 便衣警官响应普拉斯基的警情 |
[03:04] | Copy, Ocean. Officers in plain-clothes. | 收到O 便衣警官 |
[03:16] | Police! Hands, hands, hands! | 警察 举起手 举起手 |
[03:17] | – Shooter? – Whoa, whoa, inside, inside! | -枪手呢 -里面 里面 |
[03:21] | 50-21 George. The call’s bona fide. | 5021G 报警属实 |
[03:23] | – Stack on the door. – Copy. | -守住门 -收到 |
[03:25] | All right, get the door. You ready? | 去开门 准备好了吗 |
[03:27] | Go. | 开 |
[03:38] | 5021G 50-21 George, | |
[03:38] | I got a man down here–multiple GSWs. | 有人倒地了 多处枪伤 |
[03:41] | Secure that weapon. Stay with him. | 把枪收了 待在他身边 |
[03:44] | Police! Hands. | 警察 举起手 |
[03:47] | Show me your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[03:49] | Are you hurt? Who did this? | 你受伤了吗 是谁干的 |
[03:51] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[03:52] | Some guy tried to rob the store. | 有人想要抢商店 |
[03:54] | What did he look like? What was he wearing? | 他长什么样 穿什么衣服 |
[03:55] | Tall, short? Anything. | 高个还是矮个 你知道什么 |
[03:56] | Red cap. He’s hurt, I think. | 红帽子 我觉得他受伤了 |
[03:58] | Get up, get up. Back up. | 站起来 站起来 退后 |
[03:59] | Get out of the store. | 离开商店 |
[04:09] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[04:19] | Yo, Halstead. | 霍斯特德 |
[04:24] | Come on. | 来 |
[04:33] | Red hat. He’s hurt. | 红帽子 他受伤了 |
[04:36] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[04:39] | 50-21 George, I got an armed offender in the alley, | 5021G 我发现携带武器的罪犯在巷子里 |
[04:41] | 4800 block of Pulaski– | 普拉斯基街4800街区 |
[04:43] | male Hispanic, red hat. He’s limping. | 拉美裔男性 红帽子 他瘸着腿 |
[04:45] | I got civilians everywhere. | 到处都是平民 |
[04:46] | Copy, 50-21 George. Back up en route. | 收到 5021G 支援在路上了 |
[04:53] | Gun! | 枪 |
[04:55] | Stay back! Stay back! Get behind me! | 退后 退后 站在我身后 |
[04:56] | Stay back! Back! | 退后 退后 |
[04:59] | 10-1, 10-1! Shots fired at the police. | 需要紧急支援 有人对警察开枪 |
[05:02] | Stay back, stay covered. | 退后 隐蔽好 |
[05:04] | Get behind me! Get behind me! | 到我后面去 到我后面去 |
[05:18] | Police, police. | 警察 警察 |
[05:19] | Stay down. Stay down, stay down. | 趴下 趴下 趴下 |
[05:21] | Get back. | 到后面去 |
[05:23] | Stay behind your car. | 待在车后面 |
[05:37] | Police! Drop it, drop it! | 警察 放下武器 放下武器 |
[05:40] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[05:42] | Do not fight me. | 别反抗 |
[05:43] | What the hell were you thinkin’? | 你到底在想什么 |
[05:44] | I told you to stay where you were. | 我叫你待在原地别动 |
[05:47] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[06:04] | – The kid did okay. – Yeah. | -这孩子还行吗 -嗯 |
[06:07] | Victim’s name is Hector Gutierrez. | 受害者名叫赫克托·古铁雷斯 |
[06:09] | He was mannin’ the register. He tried to defend the shop. | 他是店里的收银员 他想要保护商店 |
[06:11] | It’s his family’s place. | 那家店是他家开的 |
[06:13] | The offender is Alex Sanchez. | 疑犯名叫亚历克斯·桑切斯 |
[06:15] | He’s a low-level banger with the Villita Boyz, | 他是小村镇的一个小帮派 |
[06:17] | clique in Little Village. | 维利塔男孩帮的底层成员 |
[06:18] | One GSW in the leg went through and through. | 腿上有一处枪伤是贯穿伤 |
[06:20] | He’s in Med getting patched up already. | 他在医院已经包扎好了 |
[06:22] | Okay. Then this is open and shut. | 好 那这案子一目了然 |
[06:25] | Robbery gone wrong, news at 10. | 抢劫出了岔子 10点档新闻 |
[06:27] | So why am I here? | 为什么找我来 |
[06:29] | Because of this. Murder weapon is a high-end | 因为这个 凶器是是一把高端 |
[06:31] | center-fire, gas-piston carbine. | 中心点火活塞式导气系统的卡宾枪 |
[06:33] | Big time gun. Serial number popped. | 大案涉及的枪支 序列号在系统里有匹配 |
[06:35] | Weapon’s part of a big batch of guns | 是三周前在印第安纳州 |
[06:36] | that was stolen three weeks ago, | 枪支抢劫案中被偷的 |
[06:38] | smash and grab in Indiana. | 一大批枪中的一把 |
[06:39] | CPD’s been searching hard for him. | 芝加哥警署在全力搜捕他 |
[06:41] | Compstat says these weapons are fueling a spike in homicides. | 警务责任系统说这些武器会让谋杀案激增 |
[06:43] | Four so far. | 目前增加了四起 |
[06:45] | Five. | 五起 |
[06:49] | Five. | 五起 |
[06:50] | Okay, we’ll take it. Dig in. | 好 我们接了 查吧 |
[06:58] | – I like your buddy. – Oh, yeah, he’s somethin’. | -我喜欢你的哥们 -嗯 他是有两下子 |
[07:02] | Kid doesn’t say much. | 这孩子话不多 |
[07:03] | I’m sure you were an open book when you started. | 我想你刚开始工作时无话不说 |
[07:05] | I was. | 是的 |
[07:12] | You know this isn’t a democracy, right? | 你知道这事没得商量 对吗 |
[07:14] | I told you to stay where you were. | 我叫你待在原地别动 |
[07:15] | That wasn’t a suggestion. That was an order. | 这不是建议 这是命令 |
[07:18] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[07:27] | All right, this is the rip of the guns three weeks ago. | 好 这就是三周前抢枪的视频 |
[07:29] | This is a firearms dealer just south of Gary. | 这是加里南部的军火商 |
[07:33] | 2:14 A.M., this four-door pulls up. | 凌晨2:14 这辆四门轿车停着 |
[07:35] | Inside is Jeremy Watson. | 里面是杰里米·沃森 |
[07:38] | Watson works security for the gun store. | 沃森是这个枪支店的保安 |
[07:39] | He’s working alone that night. | 那晚他一个人在外面执勤 |
[07:41] | He’s sitting in his car, probably to stay warm. | 他上车可能是想取暖 |
[07:42] | It was cold as hell. | 那天晚上冷得要命 |
[07:44] | This guy walks up. He knocks on the window. | 这家伙走过去敲窗户 |
[07:49] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[07:57] | The power goes out on impact. We lose the surveillance feed. | 撞车后停电了 所以没有后面的监控 |
[08:00] | These guys made off with 90 of these carbines | 这些人带走了90把这种卡宾枪 |
[08:02] | and 12,000 Teflon-coated armored piercing rounds. | 还有12000发聚四氟乙烯涂层的穿甲弹 |
[08:04] | Same brass we found at Pulaski | 我们在普拉斯基和其他四起 |
[08:06] | and the other four homicides linked to these weapons. | 跟这些武器有关的凶杀案中发现了这种弹壳 |
[08:08] | These guns, they retail for about 3,100 bucks a pop. | 这些枪零售价约为3100块一把 |
[08:10] | Heavy machinery, lightning-fast– | 重型机枪 发射速度快如闪电 |
[08:12] | they shoot 30 rounds in less than three seconds. | 三秒之内就可以打出30发子弹 |
[08:14] | Plate’s visible on the truck. | 卡车上的车牌能看清楚 |
[08:15] | Yeah, we ran it– stolen in South Holland. | 对 我们查了 这车在南荷兰被偷了 |
[08:24] | But NVLS then tracked the truck back to Chicago. | 但查询系统跟踪到这辆车后来回了芝加哥 |
[08:27] | So these guys are here and so are the guns. | 所以这些人和枪应该都在芝加哥 |
[08:29] | The kid from the busted robbery just go out of Med. | 抢便利店被抓的那孩子刚从医院出来 |
[08:31] | Ruzek’s getting him in the box. | 鲁塞克把他关在审问室了 |
[08:32] | He’s our only lead. | 他是我们的唯一线索 |
[08:33] | All right, get him talking. | 好 让他开口 |
[08:40] | Hey, all right, look. | 好 听着 |
[08:41] | We got Sanchez dead to rights on the Pulaski job. | 桑切斯在普拉斯基枪击的案子没跑了 |
[08:44] | We’re way past that. | 这事已经过去了 |
[08:45] | What we need now is who he got the gun from. | 我们现在要搞清楚他的枪支来源 |
[08:47] | – Okay. – Forget good cop, bad cop. | -好 -别想着什么好警察坏警察的 |
[08:49] | That’s just in the movies. | 那些只存在于电影里 |
[08:50] | The rules are, in there, we can lie our asses off. | 这里的规则是 进去以后 我们可以随便骗他 |
[08:53] | We just can’t make a promise we can’t keep. | 只要别做出兑现不了的承诺 |
[08:57] | When we get in there, it helps to talk in full sentences. | 在审问室里把句子说完整很有用 |
[08:59] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[09:03] | No, that’s all I care about is where you bought your gun. | 不 我只想知道你的枪是在哪里买的 |
[09:05] | I’m asking you one question here. | 我问你一个问题 |
[09:06] | And I ain’t answering, bro. | 我不会回答的 兄弟 |
[09:08] | – I’m not your bro. – Exactly! | -我不是你兄弟 -没错 |
[09:10] | You sending me downstate anyway. | 你不管怎样都会送我进监狱 |
[09:11] | So why the hell would I say anything about my gun? | 我为什么还要告诉你枪的事 |
[09:14] | Listen to me. You have been pinched six times | 听我说 你在过去的两年内 |
[09:15] | in the last two years. | 已经被抓过六次 |
[09:17] | Work with me, I will work with you. | 你跟我合作 我也会跟你合作 |
[09:19] | Foot soldier. | 菜鸟 |
[09:24] | Not anymore. | 现在也不是了 |
[09:25] | What the hell you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[09:26] | First five arrests, all possession, all the same block. | 前五次逮捕 都是藏毒 在同一个街区 |
[09:30] | Putting in the work… | 是在工作 |
[09:34] | But not retail theft. | 而不是盗窃商店 |
[09:36] | Different hood… | 在不同的街区 |
[09:39] | And now this? | 现在却来这出 |
[09:53] | Rib’s busted up. | 肋骨断了 |
[09:56] | You got jumped out of your gang, | 你被踢出了帮派 |
[09:58] | and now you’re going downstate solo without your people. | 现在要独自进监狱没有兄弟照应 |
[10:06] | You’re gonna end up in a pine box. | 你只有死路一条 |
[10:12] | You said we can’t make any promises we can’t keep. | 你说我们不能做出兑现不了的承诺 |
[10:16] | But we can protect him inside, yeah? | 但我们可以在里面保护他 对吗 |
[10:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:24] | So we’ll do that. | 那我们就这么办 |
[10:27] | But first you gotta tell us who you got the gun from. | 但你得先告诉我们你的枪是哪来的 |
[10:36] | Alex Sanchez bought his gun two and a half weeks ago | 亚历克斯·桑切斯两周半前从一名四十多岁的 |
[10:39] | from a Hispanic man in his 40s | 西班牙裔男子那里买了把枪 |
[10:40] | known around Little Village for selling guns on the street. | 他在小村镇附近 以在街头卖枪闻名 |
[10:43] | This guy’s not a match for our surveillance video robber, | 这个人跟我们监控录像中的劫匪不匹配 |
[10:45] | so he’s some kind of middle man. | 所以他应该是中间人 |
[10:46] | Sanchez knows him by nickname only, and that’s Payaso. | 桑切斯只知道他的绰号 叫小丑 |
[10:49] | But we got him. | 但我们查到了他 |
[10:50] | Six Payasos in the database, only one we liked. | 数据库里有六个小丑 只有一个符合我们的条件 |
[10:53] | Meet Frank Olguin, 44 years old. | 弗兰克·奥尔金 44岁 |
[10:54] | Yeah, Frankie’s been arrested for unlawful sale of a weapon | 弗兰克因非法出售武器 |
[10:57] | and falsifying firearm documents. | 和伪造枪支文件而被捕 |
[10:59] | He’s definitely a straw-buyer. | 他绝对是个中间商 |
[11:00] | We get this guy, get him to flip on the big man, | 只要抓到这个人 让他供出那个大人物 |
[11:02] | – we got our guns. – But how we gonna get him? | -就能找到枪支来源了 -但怎么才能抓到他 |
[11:04] | I don’t want the rats scattering. | 我不想打草惊蛇 |
[11:06] | He fought the police the last time he was arrested. | 他上次被捕时曾与警察搏斗 |
[11:08] | All right, that’s enough for a covert extraction. | 那我们可以进行秘密抓捕 |
[11:11] | You run it, Jay. | 你来负责 杰 |
[11:14] | Stash your badge. | 藏好你的警徽 |
[11:17] | No patches, no tin. Just put it away. | 身上任何跟警察有关的东西都收起来 |
[11:33] | Your boss, he trusts you, huh? | 你们头儿很相信你 对吧 |
[11:35] | Voight? Yeah. | 博伊特吗 对 |
[11:38] | Always lets you go solo? | 他总是让你单独行动吗 |
[11:41] | For the most part. | 大多数时候是这样的 |
[11:43] | We’ve worked together a long time. | 我们一起工作了很长时间 |
[11:44] | We know each other. | 彼此十分了解 |
[11:45] | Secret to being good police: trust the people you work with. | 成为一名好警察的秘诀是 信任你的同事 |
[11:56] | All right, let’s move. | 好了 行动吧 |
[12:10] | Qué onda güey! | 嗨 兄弟 |
[12:12] | Yo, what the hell, bro? | 搞什么啊 兄弟 |
[12:14] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[12:26] | Where did you get this gun? | 你从哪弄来的这把枪 |
[12:29] | So this is what you do now, huh? | 你们现在就是这么工作的吗 |
[12:31] | You kidnap people? | 绑架路人 |
[12:32] | You sold that gun to a man named Alex Sanchez. | 你把枪卖给了一个叫亚历克斯·桑切斯的人 |
[12:35] | Alex used it to rob a corner store on Pulaski. | 亚历克斯用它抢劫了普拉斯基一家街角商店 |
[12:39] | It didn’t go so well. | 情节恶劣 |
[12:41] | He killed the man working the register… | 他杀害了收银员 |
[12:47] | With your gun. | 用的是你的枪 |
[12:49] | With my gun? | 我的枪 |
[12:50] | You’re on the hook for every crime committed | 从那把枪开始 你每卖一件武器 |
[12:53] | with every weapon you sell starting with that one. | 就要为因此导致的犯罪事件负责 |
[12:58] | We executed a search warrant at your house, | 我们对你家进行了搜查 |
[13:00] | and we found five of those carbines. | 发现了五把卡宾枪 |
[13:04] | What I’m trying to find out is, where are the rest? | 我想知道的是 剩下的枪在哪里 |
[13:09] | Wh–wha–what rest? | 什 什么剩下的 |
[13:12] | I bought six. I sold one. | 我就买了六把 卖了一把 |
[13:14] | – There’s 90 of them. – I work in sales, man. | -一共有90把枪 -我是做销售的 老兄 |
[13:17] | Things like this… | 这样的东西 |
[13:20] | These are not your average street guns. | 这些可不是市面上常见的枪 |
[13:23] | Work in a junkyard, hard to sell a Porsche? | 你意思是垃圾场卖不出保时捷吗 |
[13:25] | Yes. | 没错 |
[13:26] | All right, so give me a name. Who sold you the six? | 好 那说个名字吧 那六把枪谁卖你的 |
[13:31] | Frank…I need a name here. | 弗兰克 把名字告诉我 |
[13:34] | We both know how this game is played. | 我们都心知肚明这里的游戏规则 |
[13:36] | I don’t know his name, okay? | 我不知道他的名字 |
[13:38] | I’ve never seen his face. | 我连他长什么样都不知道 |
[13:39] | – It’s a miracle. – I swear. | -真是个奇迹 -我发誓 |
[13:42] | Every time I buy from this guy, | 每次我跟这家伙买东西 |
[13:43] | I get the same instructions: | 都得到同样的指示 |
[13:46] | park under the Loomis Street bridge. | 把车停在卢米斯街大桥下 |
[13:48] | Put the cash under my seat, keys in the visor. | 钱放在座位下面 钥匙放在遮阳板里 |
[13:52] | Go around the corner store. Kay, get a pop. | 去街角的商店买瓶汽水 |
[13:55] | And by the time I come back, | 等我回来的时候 |
[13:57] | cash is gone and keys are where I left ’em. | 钱就不见了 钥匙还在原来我放的地方 |
[14:01] | And there’s guns in your trunk? | 然后枪就放在你后备箱里 |
[14:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:13] | All right, this is the parking lot. | 这就是停车地点 |
[14:15] | Payaso walked to the liquor store. | 小丑走到卖酒的店里 |
[14:16] | He buys a pop. He walks back. That takes two minutes. | 买一瓶汽水 再走回来 整个过程需要两分钟 |
[14:19] | There’s only two options in that time radius. | 在这个时间范围内只有两个地点 |
[14:21] | One is this mattress warehouse. | 一个是床垫仓库 |
[14:23] | The other are these storage units. | 另一个就是这些储藏室 |
[14:24] | Right, we ran both of them. The storage unit popped. | 对 我们都查过了 储藏室很可疑 |
[14:26] | One of them is rented out by a fictitious name, | 其中一个被人以假名租出 |
[14:28] | and that account is paid in cash. | 租金用现金支付 |
[14:30] | – That’s where the guns are. – That’s our best bet. | -这就是枪支出处 -这是最有可能的地方 |
[14:32] | All right, well, let’s confirm | 好 我们先确认 |
[14:33] | the guns are there first, okay? | 枪是否在那里 好吗 |
[14:35] | Let’s do a sneak and peek. | 先进行秘密调查 |
[14:36] | If they are, just camp out. | 如果确认在那里 就在外面驻守 |
[14:38] | Wait to see who shows to pick ’em up. | 等着看谁会来拿货 |
[14:44] | You got something better going on? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[14:46] | No. | 没有 |
[14:48] | What’s up? | 那怎么了 |
[14:51] | Department’s beating me up– | 政府要我交罚单 |
[14:53] | parking tickets. | 违停罚单 |
[14:55] | You can’t be in debt to the city and be a cop, so. | 在这个城市你要当警察就不能负债 所以 |
[14:58] | Happy Tower’s got their priorities straight. | 公务员有自己的优先顺序 |
[15:00] | Um, we’re not gonna roll out for a couple of hours. | 我们还有几个小时才会出发 |
[15:02] | Go take care of it and meet us at station. | 把事处理好然后去车站等我们 |
[15:17] | – All right, let’s move. – No Torres? | -好了 我们走吧 -不带托雷斯吗 |
[15:20] | No, the Ivory Tower’s putting him through the ringer. | 不了 象牙塔的人在刁难他 |
[15:22] | They’re making him come in to pay his unpaid parking tickets. | 他们强制他缴清未付的停车罚单 |
[15:24] | Wait, tell him he’s got a whole year | 等等 告诉他他有一整年的时间 |
[15:26] | to take care of that. | 来处理这件事 |
[15:27] | Yeah, you used every day of it, didn’t you? | 对啊 你可是老油条了 |
[15:28] | Damn right–I was the worst parking scofflaw | 没错 在我得到这份工作前 |
[15:30] | in the city before I got this gig. | 我的违章停车罚单多了去了 |
[15:58] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[16:04] | It was cleared out? | 仓库被清空了 |
[16:05] | Two hours before we ever got there. | 在我们到那前两小时 |
[16:07] | Yo, we got two men in hoodies clearing the whole place out. | 我们看到两个穿连帽衫的人把那里清空了 |
[16:10] | Looks like the same crew from the Indiana smash and grab. | 看起来像是印第安纳打砸抢团伙的 |
[16:12] | Yeah, more stolen plates on the truck out front, | 是的 卡车前面是偷来的车牌 |
[16:14] | but it’s clearly the same vehicle– | 但很明显是同一辆车 |
[16:15] | same mark from where a bumper sticker used to be, | 本该是车尾贴的地方有相同的记号 |
[16:18] | and you can see the hitching rods | 你能看到他们之前 |
[16:19] | for the plow they used to crash inside. | 撞进去后牵引杆的痕迹 |
[16:21] | These guys knew we were coming. | 他们知道我们要过去了 |
[16:23] | Yeah, we don’t know how. | 是的 我们不知道他们怎么知道的 |
[16:24] | Alex Sanchez and Payaso | 亚历克斯·桑切斯和小丑 |
[16:26] | were both in custody this whole time. | 这段时间都在监禁中 |
[16:28] | They were on lockdown. | 他们被限制了活动 |
[16:29] | Hank, Jay, someone here to see you. | 汉克 杰 有人来找你们 |
[16:33] | I just wanna know what the hell happened over there. | 我只想知道那里发生了什么 |
[16:35] | – Over where? – At the storage facility. | -哪里 -在那个储藏间 |
[16:37] | How’d the guns disappear right before you got there? | 枪支是怎么在你们到达前消失的 |
[16:41] | – You’re reading our reports? – My job. | -你在看我们的报告吗 -那是我的工作 |
[16:44] | Well, I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen you | 我很确定我从没见过你 |
[16:46] | – up here once talking reports. – Did your kid | -来这里讨论报告 -你的手下 |
[16:48] | know the location of that storage facility? | 知道那个储藏间的位置吗 |
[16:50] | Bull–you said we were just looking at a ride-along. | 老大 你说我们只是在讨论一次巡逻 |
[16:54] | What the hell’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[16:55] | Two weeks ago, we got good intel. | 两周前 我们得到了很好的情报 |
[16:58] | Hispanic gang managed to get a man into the academy. | 西班牙黑帮成功把一个人弄进了警校 |
[17:01] | We’re looking at 15 rookies as possibles. | 我们在调查十五名可疑的新人 |
[17:04] | Torres, he’s from Pilsen. He could fit. | 托里斯 他从皮尔森来 他很可能是 |
[17:10] | He’s working a case with you right now | 他正在和你一起处理 |
[17:12] | that’s hooked into Pilsen. | 涉及皮尔森的案件 |
[17:13] | So if he is working for the gangs in his hood, | 所以如果他为那一片的黑帮效力 |
[17:16] | we just handed him the perfect case. | 我们恰好给了他最合适的案件 |
[17:18] | Wait, let me get this straight. | 等等 让我理一理 |
[17:21] | You put Halstead out there | 你让霍斯特德和一个带着武器 |
[17:22] | with an armed PPO who might be working for a gang, | 可能效力黑帮的警员一起出外勤 |
[17:25] | – and no heads up? – This is Title 3 intel, Hank. | -还不告诉我们 -这是三级情报 汉克 |
[17:28] | I don’t compromise federal warrants. | 我不会危及联邦逮捕令 |
[17:31] | Now, did Torres know the location | 托里斯知道 |
[17:32] | of that storage facility or not? | 那个储藏间的位置吗 |
[17:41] | Yeah, we found it together. | 知道 我们一起找到的 |
[17:43] | Okay, so if he’s my man, | 好 如果他是我要找的人 |
[17:47] | I’m gonna need you to tell me | 我需要你告诉我 |
[17:48] | sooner rather than later. | 尽快告知我 |
[18:01] | Ugh, I had no idea. | 我毫不知情 |
[18:03] | I know that, Trudy. I know. | 我知道 特鲁迪 我知道 |
[18:07] | So what the hell is this? | 这到底是什么情况 |
[18:07] | Now I gotta be IAD all of a sudden? | 现在我突然成了内务部的一员吗 |
[18:10] | I’m investigating this kid based on where he grew up? | 我要调查这个孩子 就因为他长大的地方吗 |
[18:12] | The chief’s not wrong. | 局长没说错 |
[18:15] | Torres knows the location of the guns. | 托里斯知道枪支的位置 |
[18:17] | Yeah, but there’s plenty of other options for a leak. | 对 但有很多其他泄露的可能性 |
[18:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:26] | He burned off his tattoos. | 他洗掉了他的纹身 |
[18:29] | Gang ink? | 黑帮记号 |
[18:35] | How long does a PPO have | 警员可以等多久 |
[18:36] | before they gotta pay their parking tickets? | 再付违规停车罚单 |
[18:38] | A year. Why? | 一年 怎么了 |
[18:45] | I don’t have a read on this kid yet at all, okay? | 我现在对这个孩子一无所知 |
[18:47] | He’s hard, doesn’t mean he’s a gangbanger, | 他很难相处 但不意味着他是个黑帮成员 |
[18:49] | and it doesn’t mean he deserves | 也不意味着 |
[18:50] | to have his career kicked in at the knees. | 他的职业生涯要就此结束 |
[18:54] | Well, let me tell you one thing. | 我跟你说件事 |
[18:57] | The chief is gonna want to have a trophy | 局长想要一个他可以在 |
[18:59] | he can parade in front of the media. | 媒体面前炫耀的战利品 |
[19:01] | You can believe that. | 你得相信这一点 |
[19:03] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:18] | What the hell are we doing? | 我们到底在干什么 |
[19:20] | If I didn’t know you, I’d think you were | 如果我不认识你 我会以为你想 |
[19:21] | luring me out here to put a bullet in my head. | 把我引诱出来 一枪崩了我 |
[19:24] | I’m hoping you’d do me a favor. | 我想让你帮我个忙 |
[19:25] | Where’s Voight? | 博伊特在哪 |
[19:28] | Need a chaperone? | 需要监护人吗 |
[19:29] | You ain’t my handler. | 你不是我的负责人 |
[19:31] | Plus, I’m kind of in the middle | 还有 我正在处理一些 |
[19:32] | of something with mine right now. | 自己的事情 |
[19:33] | – He knows I’m here talking to you. – Okay. | -他知道我来找你 -好吧 |
[19:36] | What do you need? | 你要干什么 |
[19:39] | This kid, Dante Torres, he grew up in Pilsen. | 这个孩子 但丁·托里斯 他在皮尔森长大 |
[19:42] | He went to juvie for a stretch. | 他去过青少年监狱服刑 |
[19:45] | And now he’s a cop? | 现在他成了警察 |
[19:47] | You know your way around Pilsen. | 你在皮尔森有自己的路子 |
[19:48] | Can you find out why he went away? | 你能查出他为什么离开那里了吗 |
[19:50] | Yeah, I can try. | 我可以试试 |
[19:54] | Why are you looking at your own people? | 你为什么开始查自己的手下 |
[19:57] | Believe me, I wish I wasn’t. | 相信我 我希望我不用查 |
[20:00] | It would be a lot more fun | 这比博伊特现在让我 |
[20:01] | than what Voight has me doing right now, so. | 做的事有趣多了 所以 |
[20:04] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:07] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:10] | What your handler’s got you doing? | 你的负责人让你干什么 |
[20:13] | Just running cash. Should be easy. | 周转些现金 应该很简单 |
[20:17] | Doesn’t mean it is. | 不代表的确简单 |
[20:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:30] | NVLS got a hit? | 查询系统有结果了吗 |
[20:30] | Pinned our gun robber’s truck three times, | 锁定了偷枪人的卡车三次 |
[20:33] | tracked it to 21st and Wolcott. | 追踪到了21号街和沃尔科特街交叉口 |
[20:34] | That’s where it disappears each time. | 每次都是在那里消失的 |
[20:36] | It’s gotta be one of those underground parking garages. | 一定是在地下车库之一 |
[20:38] | There’s a ton of them because of the university. | 因为是大学里 所以有很多地下车库 |
[20:40] | Right, so we’re gonna move on it, | 是的 所以我们要出发了 |
[20:41] | do a grid search, and work it out on the way. | 启用网格搜索 在追踪途中找到 |
[20:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:49] | Structure on 84th Street, clear. | 八十四号街上没有 |
[20:51] | Nothing yet at Kostner and Keeler. | 科斯特纳街和吉勒街没有 |
[20:54] | Aver’s clear, headed to Mohawk. | 艾沃斯街没有 现在在莫霍克街 |
[21:04] | You know, there’s people who’ll remove ’em for you. | 其实会有人帮你去掉的那个纹身的 |
[21:08] | Hurts a lot less than burning them off. | 远比你烧掉它们的痛苦来得少 |
[21:12] | So what were they of? That bad? | 纹的是什么 那么糟糕吗 |
[21:17] | They weren’t good. | 不算好 |
[21:22] | You always like this, or is it just with me? | 你一直这样吗 还是和我一块才这样 |
[21:26] | The one word answers. This is squad banter. | 老是惜字如金 这只是个队内玩笑 |
[21:28] | I’m just trying to get to know you. | 我只是想要了解你一点 |
[21:30] | – I’m answering you. – Are you? | -我已经回答你了 -是吗 |
[21:36] | Look, man, anybody can kick in a door and shoot a gun. | 听着 任何人都可以踹开门然后开枪 |
[21:39] | That’s not really the job, okay? | 警察并不是光干那个的 明白吗 |
[21:40] | I’m not trying to climb into your head. | 我没打算窥探你脑子里所有想法 |
[21:42] | But I do have the right to know whether or not I can trust you. | 但我有权利弄清楚是否可以信任你 |
[21:45] | That gives me the best chance of making it home at night. | 那样我才能每晚安稳地下班回家 |
[21:49] | You get it? | 你明白了吗 |
[22:05] | Yo, Major Tom, are you getting any of this? | 汤姆少校 您明白了吗 |
[22:06] | – There it is. – What? | -在那 -什么 |
[22:09] | The truck. | 卡车 |
[22:15] | Hitching rods. Yeah, this is it. | 牵引杆 就是这辆 |
[22:17] | Quiet door. | 轻点关门 |
[22:24] | Take pictures of the plate, the VIN, | 拍一下车牌和车辆识别码 |
[22:26] | send the location to the team, okay? | 把定位发给队里的人 懂了吗 |
[22:43] | Police, don’t move! | 警察 别动 |
[22:51] | We don’t stop moving forward. I want you on my hip. | 我们得一直前进不能停 你全程跟紧我 |
[22:54] | Slice that pie. Slice that pie. | 分开点 分开点 |
[22:56] | Push, push, push, push. | 往前 往前 往前 |
[22:58] | Stay off the wall. It’s not your friend. | 离墙远点 不安全 |
[23:01] | Hold on, hold on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[23:02] | Move! | 走 |
[23:05] | Stop! | 别跑 |
[23:07] | Slow, slow, slow, slow, slow, slow. | 慢点 慢 慢 慢 慢 慢 |
[23:10] | – Ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[23:16] | I got a door here. Cover stairs. | 这里有扇门 你检查楼梯 |
[23:22] | – You got me? – Go. | -好了吗 -走 |
[23:24] | Torres, here. Police! | 托里斯 这边 警察 |
[23:29] | Slow, slow. | 慢 慢 |
[23:34] | – You ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[23:37] | Police! Cover. | 警察 掩护 |
[23:43] | Move up. | 跟上 |
[23:45] | Crossing. | 分头搜查 |
[23:48] | It’s clear. | 没人 |
[23:55] | – It’s clear. – Clear. | -没人 -没人 |
[23:58] | Where the hell is this guy? | 这人藏哪儿了 |
[24:00] | Where the hell did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[24:02] | You feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[24:04] | What? | 什么 |
[24:07] | A breeze. | 微风 |
[24:19] | 10-1. 10-1. Shots fired at the police. | 总部 总部 有人开枪袭警 |
[24:20] | – Are you good? – I’m good! | -还好吗 -还好 |
[24:21] | – Are you hit? – No. | -受伤了没 -没有 |
[24:23] | Nate to responding unit. Please repeat. | 内特接警 请重复 |
[24:25] | – Stay low. – Cover this. Cover this. | -压低身子 -掩护 掩护 |
[24:28] | This is 5021. George. 10-1. | 5021G 总部 |
[24:29] | Offender fleeing an apartment building | 罪犯从拉辛大街和思鲁街上的 |
[24:31] | on Racine and Throop. | 一栋公寓楼逃走了 |
[24:31] | Send me some cars. | 请派车支援 |
[24:41] | And you were right here at the mirror? | 你当时就在这镜子前吗 |
[24:46] | That’s a hell of a first few days. | 真是惊心动魄的新人期啊 |
[24:50] | He’s in the wind. | 他逃走了 |
[24:51] | The apartment’s registered to an Edgar Bautista. | 这栋公寓的主人叫埃德加·巴蒂斯塔 |
[24:53] | He’s a career criminal. We didn’t stand a chance. | 他是惯犯 我们不可能抓到他 |
[24:55] | There’s an entire unfinished apartment back there. | 后面有一整栋烂尾楼 |
[24:57] | I’m guessing he had his cash in here. | 我想他可能是有现金在这里 |
[24:59] | He ran in to grab it and then he fled through there. | 他来这里拿钱然后从那边逃跑 |
[25:01] | Bautista’s utility bill | 从楼下卡车 |
[25:02] | recovered from the truck downstairs. | 获取到巴蒂斯塔的物业账单 |
[25:04] | And the casings on the other side of the wall, | 在墙的另一边找到的弹壳 |
[25:06] | dead match for our carbines. | 与我们的卡宾枪完全吻合 |
[25:07] | Okay. This is our guy. | 这就是我们要找的人 |
[25:08] | All right. Do we know where he’d run? | 知道他会逃往哪里吗 |
[25:10] | Not yet–he’s got no documented affiliation | 还不清楚 查不到他曾加入 |
[25:12] | with any sort of gang, and the only family he has– | 任何帮派的档案信息 他唯一的亲人是 |
[25:15] | a sister in Cicero– Kev talked to her. | 一位在西塞罗的姐姐 凯文和她聊过 |
[25:16] | They’re estranged and haven’t spoken in years. | 他们十分疏远 多年鲜有往来 |
[25:18] | But this guy’s still got | 这家伙手上既然已有 |
[25:19] | a quarter million dollars’ worth of guns. | 市值25万美元的枪支 |
[25:21] | He’s not leaving that money on the table. | 他不会轻易收手 放着到手的钱不赚 |
[25:22] | – No, he’s gonna dump ’em all. – Right. | -是的 他一定会全部抛售 -没错 |
[25:24] | So let’s process the scene and let’s find Bautista. | 那我们就跟进事态走向 找到巴蒂斯塔 |
[25:34] | Torres. | 托里斯 |
[25:38] | How’d you know about the mirror? | 你是怎么知道镜子的蹊跷的 |
[25:41] | They do it to cut corners. | 他们用这招方便做事 |
[25:43] | Lots of old CHA towers had them. | 很多高层旧楼里都有这些镜子 |
[25:46] | We used them to run when we were kids. | 我们小时候靠它们逃跑 |
[25:48] | Run from what? | 逃离什么 |
[25:50] | The police. | 警察 |
[25:55] | You want real answers? | 你想听真正的答案 |
[25:57] | I’ll give ’em. | 我会告诉你 |
[26:10] | Your kid almost killed a dude. | 你那手下差点杀了一个人 |
[26:12] | – What? – Torres. | -什么 -托里斯 |
[26:13] | That’s what he was in for. | 他当初就是为这事进去的 |
[26:15] | Put a guy in a wheelchair. Dude was never the same. | 伤人致残 之后他性情大变 |
[26:18] | Who was it? | 那人是谁 |
[26:19] | I don’t know. I couldn’t find out. | 不知道 我没找到 |
[26:20] | I didn’t wanna ask too many questions. | 我不想问太多问题 |
[26:24] | And this was gang related? | 这件事和帮派有关吗 |
[26:25] | Maybe.I don’t know. It didn’t sound good, okay? | 可能吧 我不知道 总之听上去不妙 |
[26:28] | It didn’t sound like something a cop should be allowed to do. | 不像是警察会做出来的事 |
[26:36] | It’s not the answer you were looking for. | 答案不是你所期望的 |
[26:42] | If you had to know who he really was, | 如果你必须弄清楚他的真实身份 |
[26:45] | how would you do it? | 你会怎么做 |
[26:47] | – You’re a detective. – Yeah. | -你才是警探 -是的 |
[26:50] | But he comes from where you come from. | 但他和你来自同一个地方 |
[26:52] | I’m asking you. | 我在问你呢 |
[27:00] | The other day, I was at Carabo, | 那天我在卡拉波烘焙店 |
[27:03] | and I thought I was alone. | 我以为就我一个人 |
[27:06] | I was cleaning the dishwashers, humming a song. | 我一边洗着碗 一边哼着歌 |
[27:09] | It’s a song that I sing to my kid. | 是我唱给孩子听的歌 |
[27:13] | And Escano walked right in. | 伊斯卡诺走了进来 |
[27:18] | It was like, I thought I was made. | 感觉就是 我想我暴露了 |
[27:22] | I was just being me. | 我只是做我自己 |
[27:27] | You can only keep your guard up for so long. | 人只能保持一定时间的警惕 |
[27:32] | Find Torres when he thinks he’s alone. | 找到托雷斯自以为一个人的时候 |
[28:35] | You’re in early. | 你来得很早 |
[28:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[28:39] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[28:40] | You gave me a whole speech about trust | 你长篇大论跟我说信任 |
[28:41] | and then you follow me home? | 然后我回家你跟踪我 |
[28:45] | – You clocked my follow? – Your stakeout. | -你注意到了我跟着你 -你监视我 |
[28:48] | Well, that’s humbling. | 真不好意思 |
[28:51] | What’s going on? | 搞什么 |
[28:54] | That apartment isn’t the address you got | 那房子不是你 |
[28:56] | on your intake forms. | 登记表上填的住址 |
[28:57] | Yeah. | 是 |
[28:58] | I had a patrol buddy’s place listed. | 我登记的是一个巡警朋友的住处 |
[29:00] | I was crashing there for a while and now I’m not. | 我在那里住了一段时间 现在不住了 |
[29:05] | All right. Did you tip off Bautista | 好吧 你有没有向巴蒂斯塔泄露消息 |
[29:07] | that we found his storage unit? | 说我们找到了他的仓库 |
[29:10] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[29:11] | – There’s a leak. – Yeah. | -消息泄露了 -对 |
[29:13] | Why the hell would I be the leak? | 为什么说是我泄露的 |
[29:14] | Back up. | 退后 |
[29:17] | You’re the only new factor in this whole thing. | 这整件事里只有你是新来的 |
[29:19] | I don’t know you. | 我不了解你 |
[29:20] | You made it damn clear you don’t want me to. | 你态度非常明确 不希望我去了解 |
[29:22] | – It’s a fair question. – No, it’s not. | -这么问很合理 -不 不合理 |
[29:30] | You wanna hit me? Do it. | 你想打我 动手吧 |
[29:35] | Do it. | 动手啊 |
[29:41] | I didn’t tip off anybody. | 我没向任何人泄露消息 |
[29:44] | I live where I grew up with my ma. | 我从小就跟我妈住在那里 |
[29:48] | And I like it there. | 我喜欢那里 |
[29:51] | And I didn’t put it on the forms ’cause I thought | 我没填在表格上是因为我认为 |
[29:52] | it wouldn’t sit well with my fellow police. | 我的警察同事们会不喜欢那里 |
[29:55] | Imagine that. | 想想看 |
[30:00] | I would never tip off anything. | 我永远都不会泄露任何消息 |
[30:06] | Go home. Take the rest of the day. | 回家吧 今天好好休息 |
[30:08] | Get yourself together. | 振作一点 |
[30:12] | Go. | 走啊 |
[30:28] | So we’ve been digging into the sale like Voight asked, | 我们按博伊特说的去挖这宗买卖的线索 |
[30:31] | if Bautista was gonna dump the weapons. | 看看巴蒂斯塔是否会卖掉这些武器 |
[30:33] | We got a hit with ATF. | 我们在烟酒枪支管理局找到了线索 |
[30:35] | There’s chatter about a fire sale. | 有传言说要降价出售 |
[30:36] | Twenty weapons. 40 grand. | 二十件武器 四万块 |
[30:37] | Seller sounds a hell of a lot like Bautista. | 卖家听起来很像巴蒂斯塔 |
[30:39] | Now get over to ATF. Get everything they got. | 去烟酒枪支管理局 要到他们所有线索 |
[30:46] | All right, listen. | 好的 听好 |
[30:47] | Feds are gonna let us take this. | 联调局要我们接管这起案子 |
[30:49] | Picked up a buyer 20 minutes ago. | 二十分钟前抓到一个买家 |
[30:51] | Kid’s in his 20s. Spanish speaker. | 二十多岁的小孩 讲西语 |
[30:53] | Said he spoke to Bautista twice. | 说他和巴蒂斯塔说过两次话 |
[30:56] | So we need a Latino undercover. | 所以我们需要拉丁裔的卧底 |
[30:59] | Torres is the obvious choice. | 托雷斯显然是最好的人选 |
[31:03] | Yeah. Under normal circumstances. | 对 正常情况下是 |
[31:06] | What’s your take on the kid? | 你对这孩子怎么看 |
[31:09] | I still don’t know. | 我还不确定 |
[31:13] | Anna said he tried to put a guy in the ground. | 安娜说他之前差点杀死一个人 |
[31:15] | And he lied to me. | 他还对我撒谎 |
[31:18] | Well, if we don’t use him, | 如果我们不用他 |
[31:21] | the chief is gonna read it in our report. | 头儿会从我们的报告里知道这事 |
[31:23] | Be as good as making your decision for you. | 差不多就算板上钉钉的事了 |
[31:26] | It’ll be the end of the kid’s career. | 这个孩子的职业生涯就完了 |
[31:32] | It’s your call. | 你来定 |
[31:57] | I got it, Ma. Just keep stirring. | 我去开门 妈 你继续搅拌 |
[31:59] | It’s still too thin. | 还是太稀了 |
[32:06] | You’re gonna go undercover and do a buy for us. | 你去当卧底 帮我们做个买卖 |
[32:11] | Hey. You’re a PPO. I’m your FTO. This is an order. | 你是预备警 我是培训官 这是命令 |
[32:14] | It’s the last time I explain that. | 这是我最后一次解释 |
[32:19] | I’m taking a huge leap of faith here. | 我现在冒很大的风险 |
[32:22] | You are? | 是你吗 |
[32:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:29] | This ain’t no democracy, right? | 没得商量 是吧 |
[32:32] | Yeah, well, just so we’re clear, | 好吧 我说清楚 |
[32:34] | the way I see it… | 我的看法… |
[32:37] | you see them? | 看到他们没 |
[32:39] | They got my back ten times more than you do. | 他们比你更支持我十倍 |
[32:45] | Go tell your ma. I’ll wait. | 去跟你妈说下 我等着 |
[33:18] | Spread. | 张开双臂 |
[33:23] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[33:31] | Cash. | 钱 |
[33:38] | Stay sharp. Here we go. | 保持警惕 开始了 |
[33:42] | Be advised we have a positive on Bautista. | 请注意 我们确认巴蒂斯塔已经出现 |
[33:47] | That’s four bands of ten Gs. | 四捆一万的 |
[33:50] | Count it if you need it, boss. | 有必要的话你数一下 老板 |
[33:52] | All good. | 都足足的 |
[33:53] | Be a real suicide mission there, | 到这里来还想少我的 |
[33:55] | walk in here and try to short me. | 那绝对是自寻死路 |
[33:58] | Word. | 确实 |
[33:59] | Kid’s not bad. | 这小孩不赖 |
[34:01] | – Right. – Product’s in the van. | -是 -东西在车上 |
[34:03] | We’ll help you get it into your car, | 我们帮你装到车上 |
[34:05] | and then, uh… | 然后… |
[34:11] | I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[34:13] | No. | 不吧 |
[34:15] | I do know you. You’re Berto’s kid. | 我的确认识你 你是伯托的孩子 |
[34:20] | Step-kid. | 继子 |
[34:23] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[34:25] | What’s this? | 什么情况 |
[34:27] | Who the hell’s Berto? | 伯托是谁 |
[34:29] | Is he made? | 他暴露了吗 |
[34:31] | Ran into Berto just the other day. | 我之前去看望了伯托 |
[34:33] | Still in the wheelchair. You messed him up good. | 他还在坐轮椅 你把他折磨得很惨 |
[34:37] | Jay, this feels bad, man. | 杰 感觉不太对劲啊 哥们 |
[34:40] | He’s unarmed. Be ready, but let it play. | 他没带武器 做好准备 先静观其变吧 |
[34:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:49] | I didn’t think you’d remember me. | 我以为你不会记得我了 |
[34:51] | I do remember you. | 我的确记得你 |
[34:54] | Berto says you was a real uppity-ass ungrateful prick. | 伯托说你是个傲慢无礼 不知感恩的混蛋 |
[34:59] | Berto is a prick. | 伯托才是混蛋 |
[35:01] | – Is that right? – That’s right. | -是吗 -没错 |
[35:06] | What is this? | 那今天这是什么情况 |
[35:09] | I said what the hell is this? | 我问你这是什么情况 |
[35:12] | Gun. Go. Move! | 有枪 行动 快 |
[35:19] | Who are you, boy? | 你是谁 孩子 |
[35:21] | I told you. You know my name. | 我告诉过你 你知道我叫什么名字 |
[35:24] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[35:26] | I didn’t ask what your name was. | 我没问你的名字是什么 |
[35:28] | I said who the hell are you? | 我是问你到底是谁 |
[35:34] | Chicago PD! Let me see your hands! | 芝加哥警署 举起双手 |
[35:38] | Police! | 警察 |
[35:53] | Are you good? Are you hit? | 你没事吧 被击中了吗 |
[35:55] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[35:56] | No! Absolutely not. You knew him? | 不 你绝对不能去 你居然认识他 |
[35:58] | What the hell was I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[36:00] | You stay here. That’s an order. | 你待在这 这是命令 |
[36:07] | 5021H 50-21 Henry. | |
[36:08] | 10-1. 10-1. Shots fired at the police. | 总部 总部 有人向警察开火 |
[36:10] | Offender fleeing southbound through the warehouse. | 罪犯穿过仓库向南边逃走了 |
[36:12] | We are in pursuit. | 我们正在追赶 |
[36:14] | Copy 50-21 Henry. | 收到 5021H |
[36:16] | Backup en route. | 支援人员正在赶来 |
[36:29] | We need help here. We’re pinned down. | 我们需要支援 我们被困在这了 |
[36:33] | I’m moving. I’m moving. | 我在移动 我在移动 |
[36:42] | Bautista! | 巴蒂斯塔 |
[36:55] | That piece looks real good on you, homes. | 这把枪很适合你啊 哥们 |
[36:57] | Drop your weapon and get on the ground. | 放下武器 趴在地上 |
[36:59] | You ain’t one of them. | 你不适合当警察 |
[37:02] | I know you’re not. | 我知道你不是 |
[37:09] | Last chance, homey. | 最后一次机会 哥们 |
[37:11] | On the ground now. | 趴在地上 |
[37:16] | You ain’t got it in you. | 你没这个本事 |
[37:30] | 50-21, Henry. Offender down. | 5021H 罪犯倒地 |
[37:52] | Put your stepfather in a wheelchair? | 你让你的继父坐上了轮椅 |
[37:56] | Nah. | 没有 |
[37:59] | I put him in a coma. | 我让他陷入了昏迷 |
[38:02] | Then he moved to the wheelchair. | 之后他才坐了轮椅 |
[38:05] | He was beating up my mom, | 他经常打我妈妈 |
[38:08] | and I did what a man needs to do. | 我只是做了一个男人该做的事 |
[38:12] | At 14. | 那时你14岁 |
[38:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:19] | You ever hurt anybody else? | 你还伤害过其他人吗 |
[38:25] | Yeah. | 有过 |
[38:28] | No one who didn’t deserve it. | 不过都是些罪有应得的人 |
[38:34] | Why do you wanna be a cop? | 你为什么想做警察 |
[38:43] | I know you weren’t paying off your parking tickets. | 我知道你不是去付罚单的罚款 |
[38:44] | You lied to me about that. | 你在这件事上对我说谎了 |
[38:46] | You lied to us about where you lived. | 还有住址的事情上你也说谎了 |
[38:48] | You knew Bautista, and you didn’t say. | 你认识巴蒂斯塔 但你没有说 |
[38:53] | And I know you’re burning off gang tats. | 我知道你烧了黑帮纹身 |
[38:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:05] | You know, I got this tat when I was 14. | 我14岁时纹上了这个纹身 |
[39:10] | I burned it off in juvie. | 在少管所时洗掉了 |
[39:17] | And my ma? | 还有我妈妈 |
[39:21] | She runs the store. | 她开了一家小店 |
[39:24] | And the fools that claim the block– | 那些占领了街区的混蛋 |
[39:26] | they charge her protection tax. | 向她收保护费 |
[39:30] | And she needed the cash. | 所以她需要钱 |
[39:33] | That’s where I was. | 我就是在那长大 |
[39:37] | And yes, I knew Bautista, | 没错 我认识巴蒂斯塔 |
[39:41] | but cops ain’t supposed to know fools like that, | 但警察不应该认识这样的混蛋 |
[39:44] | or live where I live. | 不应该住在我那个街区 |
[39:46] | Why wouldn’t you tell me any of that? | 你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[39:49] | Tell you? | 告诉你 |
[39:51] | And–and trust you? | 信任你 |
[39:55] | Like you’re showing me right now? | 就像你现在这样信任我吗 |
[40:01] | My world ain’t black and white, | 我的世界不是非黑即白 |
[40:04] | and I get you can’t understand that. | 我知道你无法理解这一点 |
[40:07] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[40:12] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不是傻子 |
[40:14] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[40:18] | There’s a reason you’re asking me these questions. | 你问我这些问题是有原因的 |
[40:20] | So you do what you gotta do. | 你就做你该做的事吧 |
[40:35] | Before I beat my stepdad… | 在我暴揍我继父之前 |
[40:39] | I called the police… | 我报过警 |
[40:43] | six times. | 六次 |
[40:46] | And they didn’t help. | 但他们没有伸出援手 |
[40:50] | That’s why I wanna be a cop. | 这就是我想当警察的原因 |
[40:54] | And I’d be damn good at this job. | 而且我一定会是个出色的好警察 |