Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] – Mack all right? – Yeah. -小玛挺好的吧 -嗯
[00:16] I thought we were doing family dinner. 我们不是要家庭聚餐吗
[00:17] Yeah, at 6:00. 是啊 6点钟
[00:19] It’s a new schedule. I told you. 是新的作息时间 我跟你说过的
[00:20] No, no, you didn’t. I would’ve clocked out earlier. 不 你没说过 否则我就早点打卡下班了
[00:22] I would’ve looped in Platt. 我会跟普拉特打招呼的
[00:23] I thought we were going back at 7:00. 我以为我们要7点钟回来
[00:24] No, I wanted to try 不是 我想要尝试
[00:25] the new bedtime to help with the sleep, 新的睡觉时间来帮助她的睡眠
[00:27] like the therapist said. 就像治疗师说的那样
[00:29] – I did tell you. – Okay. -我的确跟你讲过了 -好吧
[00:32] All right, I guess I missed family dinner again. 好吧 看来我又错过了家庭聚餐
[00:34] I’m just trying to get her on a schedule, Adam. 我只是想让她的作息有规律 亚当
[00:36] I get it. I’m not saying anything about that. 我明白 那个我没有意见
[00:37] It’s just you could’ve texted me is all. 你本可以给我发个短信
[00:39] It would’ve been nice. 那样就好了
[00:40] Can we not do this tonight? 我们今晚别吵架行吗
[00:43] Please? 拜托
[00:44] Kim, you know, we have to communicate with each other. 金 我们必须要彼此沟通啊
[00:46] The therapist said we’re supposed to talk about 治疗师说我们应该谈一谈
[00:48] what happened to us when Makayla was taken. 玛凯拉被劫走对我们俩的影响
[00:49] I know that. I know. 这点我知道 我知道
[00:50] Come on, I’m just tired. 我只是累了
[00:56] Let me fix you something to eat, okay? 我来给你弄点吃的 好吗
[00:58] Eat up what’s left. 把剩的吃了吧
[01:00] You know what? I’ll go out and grab a bite. 这样吧 我出去吃口东西
[01:02] – You sure? – Yeah. -你确定 -嗯
[01:16] Late for dinner without an excuse. 无缘无故耽误了回家吃晚饭
[01:18] Come on, you’re better than that. 你不应该这样的啊
[01:20] The 90 was shut down from Cermak to Roosevelt. 90号公路从瑟马克封到了罗斯福街
[01:23] It was right in front of you. 就在你眼前啊
[01:25] I wasn’t late though. That’s the point. 可我到家并没晚啊 关键就是这个
[01:27] I wasn’t late. I’m the victim here. 我没晚 这里头我才是受害者
[01:30] Kids these days, yeah. 现在的孩子们啊
[01:32] Bet’s on you, Ruz. 该你下注了 鲁塞克
[01:35] The kid’s all in. 这小子全都押上了
[01:37] You know, next time, stay home. 下一回 待在家里
[01:40] I’d still be at home if supper happened 如果开饭的时间没问题
[01:42] at the right time. 这会儿我还在家呢
[01:43] Yo, big whale. Someone here to see you. 大鱼 有人来找你了
[01:46] Really? 真的
[01:48] I’ll be right back. 我去去就回
[01:54] Mr. P! Hey! P先生 你好
[01:56] Officer Ruzek, good to see you. 鲁塞克警官 见到你太高兴了
[01:59] You’re lookin’, uh… 你看着…
[02:00] Like I aged 20 years in the last month? 好像1个月老了20岁吗
[02:02] Yeah. My shoulder had a little run-in with a door. 我的肩膀和门发生了点矛盾
[02:04] – Yeah, it looks like the door won. – I’d say. -看起来是门赢了 -可说呢
[02:06] – Ha, you okay? – Yeah, no, -你还好吗 -没事
[02:07] it should be coming off soon. 应该很快就过去了
[02:08] Hey, Bench! This right here, this is Mr. P. 本奇 这边 这位是P先生
[02:10] He was my English teacher over at Tilden. 他是我在蒂尔登高中时的英语老师
[02:13] – I didn’t know you could read. – I’m full of surprises. -你还会认字吗 -处处给人惊喜吧
[02:16] – Do you want a drink? – No, no, I’m good, I’m good. -你要喝点吗 -不 不用了
[02:18] – You sure? – Yeah. -真的 -嗯
[02:19] Okay. Thanks, Bench. 谢了 本奇
[02:21] – Have a seat. – Sure. -坐吧 -好
[02:23] So, Jesus, how long has it been? 天啊 都多长时间了
[02:26] Geez. Two years? 天啊 两年了吧
[02:29] Cullen Boyd’s wedding. 卡伦·博伊德的婚礼
[02:30] – That was one for the ages. – Yeah. -那婚礼搞得可真不错 -是啊
[02:32] How’s the Mrs.? And Olivia. 您夫人怎么样 奥利维亚呢
[02:33] She got the hockey scholarship to U of I, right? 她拿到了伊利诺伊大学的冰球奖学金 对吧
[02:36] Olivia’s had a rough couple years, um… 奥利维亚有两年过得有些不好…
[02:40] got injured, then, uh… 受了伤 然后…
[02:43] pain pills. 止疼药
[02:47] Is she okay? 她还好吗
[02:50] No. 不好
[02:53] What do you need, Mr. P? 你有什么事吗 P先生
[02:54] – What can I do to help you? – Find her. -有什么需要我帮忙的 -找到她
[02:58] We haven’t seen her for two months. 我们有两个月没见到她了
[02:59] We had her here at Lakeside U after another rehab. 再次戒毒之后 我们送她来了这边的湖滨大学
[03:03] But…started missing classes, 但…她开始缺课
[03:06] didn’t go back to her apartment. 不回她的公寓
[03:08] S-she’s gone. 她…她不见了
[03:09] Have you contacted Missing Persons? 你和失踪人口部联系过了吗
[03:10] Yeah, but with her age and history… 嗯 但以她的年纪和过往历史…
[03:13] She’s not a high priority. 她的优先级不会高
[03:15] Mr. P, have you checked with the morgue? P先生 你去停尸房看过吗
[03:17] Yeah. She’s not there. 去了 她没在那里
[03:19] Good. Good. 那就好 那就好
[03:21] Here, um… 这个…
[03:24] I thought this could help you. 我想这个可能对你有用
[03:27] Those are the friends I know about… 这些是我知道的她的朋友…
[03:31] And, uh, picture in case you need it. 还有照片 你可能需要
[03:34] It’s from before, but… 是以前的 但…
[03:38] – It’s still her. – This will help. -依然是她 -这个会有用的
[03:42] So I’m gonna do everything I can for you. 我会尽全力的
[03:43] I gotta just-I gotta tell you– 但我必须告诉你…
[03:45] I know, I know. I just, um… 我明白 明白 我只是…
[03:47] I just need our daughter back. 只是需要把我们的女儿找回来
[03:50] Our girl. 我们的孩子
[03:53] Family. 家人
[03:55] You understand. 你明白的
[03:59] That’s okay. 没问题
[04:01] Yeah, I’m sorry for calling so late. 很抱歉这么晚打电话
[04:04] Thank you for trying. Okay, bye. 费心了 好 再见
[04:19] I knew I heard someone scurrying around up here. 我就说有人在这加班加点的呢
[04:21] I thought it was Hank. 我还以为是汉克
[04:23] Does that mean I don’t get that? 那是说我就没得喝了吗
[04:25] 6 bucks a cup. Don’t chug it like a 40. 6块钱一杯的 不用好像40块的慢慢品
[04:28] What are you doing? 你在干什么呢
[04:29] Checking a missing person for a friend. 帮朋友查一个失踪人口
[04:31] At midnight? 大半夜的
[04:33] I owe this guy a lot. 我欠这家伙好多
[04:37] – You check open-air markets? – Yeah, nothing. -你查过露天市场吗 -嗯 没有
[04:39] All her LKAs are dead. 她所有的已知住址都没有线索
[04:41] She hasn’t been to school in like two months. 她有两个月没去学校了
[04:43] She just kind of–poof-disappeared. 她噗的一下就消失了
[04:46] Her car got ticketed? 她的车被贴罚单了吗
[04:47] Yeah, she left it at the dorm. 她把车扔在宿舍了
[04:49] – It’s about to get booted. – Mm, no, she’s not. -车就快要被拖走了 -不 她没有
[04:54] Different parking spaces. Same address on West Palmer, 不同的停车位 帕尔玛西街的同一个地址
[04:56] but one’s on the north side of the street. 但一个是在街的北侧
[04:59] The other is west. 另一个在西边
[05:02] So she hasn’t been leaving it there. 所以她并没有把车扔在那
[05:04] She’s been coming and going. 她一直在进进出出
[05:07] Good eye, Sarge. 好眼力 警长
[05:09] Thanks. 谢谢
[05:27] – Hi, sir. – Yeah? -你好先生 -什么事
[05:28] I’m Officer Ruzek, Chicago PD. 我是芝加哥警察局的鲁塞克警官
[05:31] I’m following up on a missing persons case. 我在追查一个失踪人口的案子
[05:33] You mind if I take a look inside? 我能进去看看吗
[05:35] – Right this way. – Thank you. -这边走 -谢谢
[06:01] You all right there, bud? 你没事吧 兄弟
[06:08] Hey, man. 我说
[06:10] Yo, kid, why don’t you have a seat? 小伙子 不如你坐下吧
[06:17] Jesus. 天啊
[06:27] Hey, look at me. What’d you take? 看着我 你吃了什么
[06:29] What’d you take, kid? 你吃了什么 小伙子
[06:32] 911, what’s your emergency? 911 你有什么紧急情况
[06:33] Yeah, this is Officer Adam Ruzek, badge 59054. 喂 我是鲁塞克警官 警号59054
[06:37] You keep pressure right there, you understand? 你压住这里别松 明白吗
[06:39] I got multiple ODs. Lakeside University, 我这里有几个吸毒过量的 在湖滨大学
[06:42] Robbins Dorm. 罗宾斯宿舍
[06:43] I got you. I got you. 有我在 有我在
[06:45] Send me two ambulances, right now. 马上派两辆救护车过来
[06:48] Come on, kid. Hey, you got more of this? 加油 孩子 你还有这个吗
[06:50] Come on, kid. 加油 孩子
[06:52] Hey, hey! Do you have any more Narcan? 你还有纳洛酮吗
[06:54] No, I gave him mine. 没有了 我把我的给他了
[06:57] – Did you take this dope? – I can handle it. -你磕了这种药吗 -我能搞定
[07:00] You’re Olivia, right? 你是奥利维亚 对吗
[07:01] Olivia Pasquazi? 奥利维亚·帕斯奎兹
[07:03] I know your dad. He sent me to find you. 我认识你爸爸 他让我来找你
[07:05] Come on, kid. 加油 孩子
[07:11] Keep your eyes open, Olivia. 别睡 奥利维亚
[07:13] Son of a bitch! 混蛋
[07:28] You the detective who caught it? 你就是发现他们的警探
[07:30] Officer. Officer Ruzek. 我是警官 鲁塞克警官
[07:32] Nate Thurlow, Narcotics. 内特·瑟罗 缉毒科的
[07:34] Kid’s gonna make it? 孩子们能活下来吗
[07:35] Uh, I don’t know. 不知道
[07:36] One of the boys, he was unconscious for a while. 有个男孩 失去意识已经有一会了
[07:38] Girl’s good? Olivia Pasquazi? 那姑娘还好吗 奥利维亚·帕斯奎兹
[07:40] Wait, hold on. You know her? 等等 你认识她吗
[07:41] Yeah. Don’t have any proof yet, 对 还没找到证据
[07:43] but we think she’s the delivery girl for Wade. 但我们觉得她是帮韦德运毒的
[07:46] Dudes always love using the pretty little white girls 毒贩们喜欢用漂亮的白人女孩
[07:48] to drive their products. 来帮他们运毒
[07:49] I’m sorry, I’m just playing catch-up here. 抱歉 我还没搞清楚状况
[07:50] – Who’s Wade? – The reason I’m here. -谁是韦德 -我来这里就是因为他
[07:52] Patrol hooked me in. Isn’t that why you were here? 巡警联系我的 你也是为他而来的吗
[07:55] – Nah. – Donald Wade. Guy deals -不是 -唐纳德·韦德 这家伙在校园里
[07:59] counterfeit oxy on campus. He’s a straight-up psycho. 卖假奥施康定 他就是个十足的疯子
[08:02] Been chasing his ass six months. 我已经追了他六个月了
[08:04] Thanks for finding the girl. 谢谢你找到了这姑娘
[08:06] We’ll slap her with 20 years, get her singing. 我们准备判她20年 让她开口
[08:08] All right, yeah. 行 好吧
[08:12] – Adam. – Sorry if I pulled you in on something here. -亚当 -抱歉把你扯进来了
[08:14] Nah, Trudy updated me. 没事 特鲁迪都告诉我了
[08:17] How’s your friend’s daughter doing? 你朋友的女儿怎么样了
[08:19] She’s on her way to Med to get checked out. 她在去医院检查的路上
[08:20] Seems fine. She’s got crazy, high tolerance. 看上去没事 她的耐药力超强
[08:22] Told her not to say a word. It’s just there’s a problem. 我让她什么都别说 但还有个问题
[08:25] – Hm? – She’s on Narcotics’ radar. -什么 -缉毒科盯上她了
[08:27] She’s been delivering product for some dealer named Wade. 她在帮一个叫韦德的毒贩运毒
[08:31] I can’t feed her to Narcotics. 我不能把她交给缉毒科
[08:33] With them, she’ll never get out. 到了他们手里 她就出不来了
[08:35] You hit the streets alone, don’t notify me, 你自己调查一下周边的情况 不用请示我
[08:37] so now we got ODs and a narco case. 这个吸毒过量和贩毒案现在是我们的了
[08:42] I miss anything? 我漏了什么吗
[08:44] No. 没有
[08:48] All right, we’ll take it. I’ll handle Narcotics. 好 这个案子我们接了 我来搞定缉毒科
[08:51] Thanks, boss. 谢谢 老大
[08:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:00] Adam, where’d you go last night? 亚当 昨晚你去哪了
[09:02] A’ight, where are we? 好 情况如何
[09:04] Olivia spent the night at Med, she got the all clear. 奥利维亚在医院呆了一夜 已经没事了
[09:06] She’s on her way back as we speak. 她现在正在回来的路上
[09:08] Okay, so what else do we know about this dealer, Donald Wade? 好 我们对这位毒贩唐纳德·韦德还知道什么
[09:11] All right, he’s got one felony for agg batt. 好 他因为暴力斗殴被判了一项重罪
[09:13] He’s a person of interest 他是两起
[09:14] in two narcotics-induced homicides. 涉毒杀人案的嫌犯
[09:16] He sells opioids that are manufactured 他贩卖国境以南生产的
[09:17] south of the border, 阿片类药物
[09:18] and he’s got a little empire built for himself 他建立了自己的毒品小帝国
[09:20] dealing to college kids. 专做大学生生意
[09:21] But he’s not your average dealer. 但他并不是普通的毒贩
[09:23] – He’s also a user. – Wade’s house was hit -他也吸毒 -缉毒科搜查过三次
[09:24] three times by Narcotics. All raids came back negative. 韦德的住所 每次突袭都一无所获
[09:27] No ledgers, no cut, not even a baggie. 没有账簿 没有提成 连小包毒品都没有
[09:29] The guy’s smart and extremely paranoid. 这家伙很狡猾而且超级多疑
[09:31] Yo, yeah, he’s paranoid, ’cause his number two 对 他多疑是因为他的二把手
[09:33] got pinched last year. 去年被抓了
[09:34] Got caught on his third delivery charge. 在第三次运毒时被抓的
[09:37] This ass-clown right here, Tony Hoban. 就是这个混蛋 托尼·霍本
[09:40] Decided to start singing to cut a deal. 他为了达成协议决定告密
[09:42] Before Tony Hoban even get locked in with the Grand Jury, 但就在托尼·霍本见大陪审团之前
[09:45] they found his body bobbin’ in the lake. 他们在湖里发现了他的尸体
[09:48] All right, so we got a violent, 好吧 我们要查的是一位暴力
[09:49] paranoid dealer with trust issues. 多疑 还有信任问题的毒贩
[09:51] Do we risk putting Olivia in play so we can cut her a deal? 我们要冒险让奥利维亚出场来跟她达成协议吗
[09:55] Yeah, that’s good. I’ll keep her safe. 对 这样可以 我会保护她的
[10:07] Thanks, Murrey. 谢谢 穆瑞
[10:11] Olivia? How you feelin’ today? 奥利维亚 你今天感觉如何
[10:15] Like an ass. 像个混球
[10:17] How are they? 他们怎么样
[10:19] Well, the kid who hit his head, 那个撞到头的孩子
[10:21] Toby, he’s gonna be all right. 托比 他会痊愈的
[10:24] Miles didn’t make it. 迈尔斯没挺过来
[10:28] Where’d they get the oxy? 他们从哪里搞到的奥施康定
[10:32] Am I going to prison? 我会坐牢吗
[10:36] Well, that’s kind of up to you. 这就看你了
[10:39] You’re looking at 20 years for possession 你因为藏毒和意图运毒
[10:41] with intent to deliver. 有可能被判20年
[10:42] If they push for a narcotic-induced homicide, 如果他们起诉你涉毒杀人
[10:46] you will get life. 就是终身监禁
[10:49] – Or… – Or what? -除非… -除非什么
[10:51] Oh, I flip. 我告发他们
[10:53] Yeah, and you give me a dozen roses and a hug. 嗯 然后你给我一打玫瑰和一个拥抱
[10:56] No, your freedom. 不 给你自由
[10:58] Your life back. 把你的人生还给你
[10:59] – Give you another chance. – You know that they usually– -再给你一次机会 -他们通常…
[11:02] they usually ease in more with that. 你这样说通常会更容易让人接受
[11:05] The whole “Give you a chance” schtick. 用”给你个机会”这套说辞
[11:08] You see, it works better when you pretend like you know me. 看 你假装认识我时效果更好
[11:11] Well, I do know you. 我确实认识你
[11:13] I do. 真的
[11:14] This is not some police game. 这不是什么警方的手段
[11:17] – I really am trying to help you. – Yeah, I know. -我真的在努力帮你 -对 我知道
[11:21] And I know… 而且我知道
[11:24] the disappointment that I’m just gonna bring you. 我会让你很失望
[11:27] So I’m just gonna say it now. 所以我就明说了吧
[11:30] I am not gonna work with you. 我不会跟你合作
[11:34] Okay, all right. 好 行
[11:37] Well, then…Narcotics is gonna come book you. 那缉毒科会来接你走
[11:40] It’s gonna be a little while, something like 24 hours. 你可能还得等一段时间 24小时左右
[11:44] With me, you get out of here in three. 跟我合作的话 3小时后你就能出去了
[11:51] Get a little alone time before you know it. 你自己好好想想吧
[11:53] You understand? 明白吗
[11:54] I don’t think you’re supposed to say that. 我觉得你不该这么说
[11:56] Why not? Does this look like rehab to you? 为什么 你觉得这里像戒毒所吗
[11:59] I just want to keep you out of prison 我只是不想让你坐牢
[12:01] so I can bring you home to your parents. 这样我就可以带你回家见父母
[12:03] I do not care if you’re high when you get there. 我不在乎你回家时是否磕嗨了
[12:11] All right. All right. 好吧 好吧
[12:14] I’ll have Narcotics come transfer you when they can. 我会让缉毒科尽快把你带走
[12:17] – Hey, Murrey. I’m ready. – Yep. -穆瑞 我说完了 -好
[12:24] Okay, fine! 好 行
[12:26] But don’t bring up my family again. 但别再提我的家人了
[12:28] You do, and I’m out. 敢提一个字 我立马不干
[12:36] So she said Wade gives her 她说韦德每次给她
[12:37] about a week’s worth of pills each time. 大约一个星期的药量
[12:39] She delivered 40 pills to the students in the dorm 她三天前给宿舍里的学生
[12:41] – three days ago. – Does Wade know -送了40片药 -韦德知道
[12:43] that more of his customers OD’d? 有更多顾客吸毒过量吗
[12:45] Yeah, but it doesn’t seem like he knew Olivia was there. 知道 但他好像不知道奥利维亚在那里
[12:48] So no red flags on her bust? 所以她还没被盯上
[12:49] No. We put her back on the street. 没有 我们把她放回街上
[12:51] Wade is none the wiser. 韦德一点都不知道
[12:54] Now, she did say that it took about two months 她说她花了两个月的时间
[12:57] to gain his trust. 才赢得他的信任
[12:58] He had people following her home, checking where she lives, 他派人跟踪她回家 检查她的住处
[13:01] setting up cameras– I mean, again, he’s paranoid, 安装摄像头 还是那句话 他很多疑
[13:04] and on top of that, he’s real controllin’. 最重要的是 他控制欲很强
[13:06] Okay, we make an airtight new cover for you. 那好 我们给你造一个完美的新身份
[13:10] You gotta prepare for a long play. 你得准备打一场持久战了
[13:13] You gonna be good with that? It might take a while. 你能接受吗 这场戏可能要演很久
[13:18] If not, I can send someone else in. 如果不行 我可以让别人去
[13:20] No, no. We’re good. 不用 我可以
[13:23] Okay, set up a UC apartment. 好吧 安排一间卧底公寓
[13:25] Get yourself a new car, a new ID, new life. 给你弄辆新车 新的身份 新的人生
[13:28] Thank you, boss. 谢了 头儿
[13:37] Hey, Olivia. Man, that was quick. 是奥利维亚 动作真快
[13:41] All right, looks like Donald Wade’s having people over 好吧 看来唐纳德·韦德今晚要请人
[13:42] to watch the Bulls game tonight. 看公牛队的比赛
[13:44] Good time for a meet? 是见面的好时机吗
[13:46] She seems to think so. 她似乎觉得可以
[13:47] All right, game on, baby. 行了 游戏开始 宝贝
[13:50] I’ma get everybody ready. 我去让所有人做好准备
[13:51] All right, man. 好 兄弟
[14:09] You all good? 你还好吗
[14:10] Yeah. Fine, why? 挺好的 怎么了
[14:12] You’re a half hour late, that’s why. 你晚了半小时 所以我才问你
[14:15] You live on this street? 你住在这条街上吗
[14:16] This week. I’m a couch drifter. 只住这个礼拜 我是个沙发客
[14:19] – God, and I’m not. – What? -天哪 我没有 -没有什么
[14:20] High. So stop inspecting me. 我没磕药 所以别再审查我了
[14:23] – Are you nervous? – No. -你紧张了吗 -才没有
[14:24] You should be. 你应该紧张的
[14:27] I don’t understand. Is there someone on that phone 我不理解 那部手机上有能够
[14:28] that’s keeping you out of prison? 帮你免去牢狱之灾的人吗
[14:29] The Bulls game just started, 公牛队的比赛刚刚开始
[14:30] and I just put $100 on it, okay? 我压了100块 行了吧
[14:32] – I mean, the spread… – Olivia, listen to me. -这一摊 -奥利维亚 听我说
[14:34] Do you understand what we’re doing here? 你清楚我们在做什么吗
[14:37] Wade’s extremely dangerous. He’s got bodies on him. 韦德是个极其危险的人物 他身上背着人命
[14:40] – So you need to focus. – All right. -所以你需要集中精神 -知道了
[14:43] Look at me. 看着我
[14:46] I’m focused. 我精神很集中
[14:49] I’m not an idiot. 我不是白痴
[14:50] I’m not calling you an idiot. 我没说你是白痴
[14:52] I’m trying to keep you safe. I’m trying to keep me safe. 我想保护你 我想保护我自己
[14:55] – Kay. – All right. -好吧 -好了
[14:57] So remember, we’re gonna wire you up. 记住 我们会给你安装窃听器
[14:58] The whole team’s gonna hear everything. 整个警队什么都能听到
[15:00] So why don’t you go ahead and run through it, okay? 所以你把所有信息都复述一遍好吗
[15:02] Come on. 来吧
[15:04] All right, you’re Adam Rogers. 好 你叫亚当·罗杰斯
[15:05] Bartender from Canaryville I’ve known for five years. 是我在卡纳里维尔认识五年的酒保
[15:09] You like to party your life away. 你喜欢游戏人生
[15:11] Grew up down state. 在乡下长大
[15:13] Got a cousin over at U of I, your cousin Ronnie. 有个表弟在伊利诺伊大学 你表弟叫罗尼
[15:16] You visit him once a month. 你每个月看他一次
[15:17] You think Wade could make a fortune dealing over there, 你觉得韦德在那里做生意能赚大钱
[15:20] and you said that you’ll cut him in for 20%. 你说你会给他20%的分成
[15:22] I go slow, let the night play out… 慢慢来 有一整晚的时间
[15:27] not in a rush. 不急
[15:29] Got all the time in the world. 时间多的是
[15:33] ‘Sup, D? This is my boy, Adam. 你好啊 D 这是我哥们亚当
[15:35] How you doin’, man? 你好吗 伙计
[15:38] Come on in. 快进来吧
[15:41] This is a sweet pad, man. Thanks for the invite. 这房子真不错 伙计 谢谢你的邀请
[15:45] Got beers in the fridge. 冰箱里有啤酒
[15:46] Good stuff’s in the bar– thank you, baby. 吧台里有好东西 谢谢 宝贝
[15:49] Help yourself. 随便吃
[15:50] Sounds good. 听起来不错嘛
[15:52] – Whiskey? – Yes, please. -来点威士忌吗 -好啊
[15:59] Son of a bitch. 婊子养的
[16:02] Bro, this campus is on the sticks. 兄弟 这所学校太偏远了
[16:04] These rich kids are just starving for product. 毒品在这些富二代圈子里是抢手货
[16:08] How long you known him? What’s his name? 你认识他多久了 他叫什么
[16:11] Adam? 亚当
[16:12] Like five years. 认识差不多五年了
[16:14] He likes his dope. 他喜欢毒品
[16:15] And keeps his hands off, you know? 而自己从不沾染
[16:17] He’s cool. 他蛮酷的
[16:18] She’s not bad. 她挺厉害
[16:19] – Here’s a taste. – Thanks. -给你尝尝 -谢了
[16:23] – Did you see that? – Sure did. -你看到了吗 -当然
[16:29] This game just might be over… 这场比赛可能要结束
[16:31] Roof. Ten minutes. 十分钟后屋顶见
[16:44] O! O, you good? 小奥 小奥 你还好吗
[16:52] What the hell? 到底怎么回事
[16:53] The Bulls just lost. 公牛队刚刚输了
[16:55] Oh, my God. 天哪
[16:57] So you punched the man’s mirror out? 所以你就打碎了他的镜子
[16:59] What else am I supposed to punch? 不然我还能打什么
[17:03] O, look at your hand. We gotta rinse that off. 小奥 看看你的手 我们得把血冲洗掉
[17:05] Wrap it up now. 赶紧包扎起来
[17:12] – Feed just went down. – Nah, he covered it up. -信号断了 -不 镜头被他遮掉了
[17:16] – What’d you just take? – A narcy sample. -你刚吃了什么 -一个新品
[17:19] You know, Wade’s testing a new supplier, and I’m the taster. 韦德在测试新供货商 我是试吃员
[17:22] Is it cut with fentanyl? 掺了芬太尼吗
[17:24] I’m about to find out how much. 我马上就会知道掺了多少
[17:26] Olivia, are you trying to kill yourself? 奥利维亚 你是想害死你自己吗
[17:28] Is that what’s happening here? 你是想这样吗
[17:30] Hey, look at me. 看着我
[17:32] Listen to me. 听好了
[17:33] Do I need to take you to a hospital right now? 需要我现在带你去医院吗
[17:34] – I’ll call this. – No, I’m good. -我来申请取消任务 -不 我很好
[17:37] No, I know when I take too much. 有没有服药过量我自己清楚
[17:39] I’m good. We can do this. 我很好 我们可以的
[17:40] – How’s your hand? – It’s– -你手怎么样了 -很
[17:43] – It’s great. – Okay, wrap it up. -很好 -好 包扎起来吧
[17:45] All right, all right. I’m sorry. 好的 对不起
[17:47] We’re good. You just stay here. 没关系 你就待在这里
[17:48] You get straight and stay here. 你老实点 待在这
[17:51] There we go. We got it back, okay? 好了 又有画面了
[17:54] Keep that hand wrapped up. 把你的手包起来
[17:56] I’ma go try and make a deal with this man 我得他发现你打碎了他的镜子前
[17:58] before he finds out you broke his mirror. 跟他达成交易
[18:00] Sorry, D! 对不起啦 D
[18:05] Let me see your phone. 让我看看你的手机
[18:19] – Good? – I got people in Champaign. -行了吧 -我在香槟市有人
[18:23] Yeah? They make you money? 是吗 他们能帮你挣钱吗
[18:26] – Some. – Some? -还行吧 -还行
[18:29] My cousin’s hooked in with every frat on campus. 我表弟混迹于学校里的每个兄弟会
[18:32] I could clear 20K a week. 我一周能赚2万
[18:34] Oh, my…this stuff! 天哪 这批货
[18:37] Oh, my, it’s so… 天哪 简直
[18:40] so…good! 太好了
[18:43] It is strong. 非常有劲
[18:46] And the fent? 芬太尼呢
[18:49] Perfectly cut. I just love dancing, my God. 比例完美 我现在只想跳舞
[18:54] O tells me you’re from Bridgeport. 小奥说你来自布里奇波特
[18:56] Canaryville. Went to high school there. 卡纳里维尔 在那上的高中
[18:59] I grew up in Urbana. 我在乌巴纳长大
[19:02] Bunch of barns and bitchy co-eds. 很多谷仓和贱女孩
[19:04] – I hated it down there. – Hey, Adam, is that water? -我讨厌那里 -亚当 那是水吗
[19:07] ‘Cause I just– I think I just need some… 因为我想我需要一些…
[19:10] water, and just– just to sit down. 水 然后坐下
[19:17] You all right, O? 你还好吗 小奥
[19:18] Are you still with me? Hey. 你还有意识吗
[19:20] – Hey. – Hey, D… -嗨 -D
[19:21] can I get some water, please? 能给我点水吗
[19:26] Please? 拜托
[19:31] You do not puke out here. 你不能在这里吐
[19:36] She’s having a hard-ass time breathing. 她现在呼吸困难
[19:38] – Should we loop in Sarge? – No. -我们该让警长知道吗 -不用
[19:40] Adam’s got her. It’s his call. 亚当能行 这是他的决定
[19:46] – Are you all right? – I’m–yeah. -你还好吗 -我没事
[19:47] I’m gonna call this right now. 我现在汇报了
[19:49] – No, I’m good, I’m good. – Now, listen– -不 我没事 没事 -听着
[19:50] I’m dizzy. It’s a good dizzy. 我晕了 但感觉很好
[19:56] Hey. You were the one 就是你
[20:00] that robbed my dad’s cafeteria at his school. 抢了他在学校的咖啡店
[20:04] – Yeah. – You know, my dad said -对 -知道吗 我爸说
[20:07] you did it to help a poor, bullied kid 你是为了帮一个可怜 被欺负的孩子
[20:10] who wore the same dirty 那家伙每天都穿同一件
[20:12] Nickelback shirt every day, 脏兮兮的五分钱乐队衬衫
[20:14] and he always liked those messed up, hopeless ones. 而他总是喜欢误入歧途 没有希望的孩子
[20:20] He’s just too sweet. 他人太好了
[20:24] – I don’t wanna think about him. – I know. -我不想去想他 -我知道
[20:27] I don’t want to think about him, but you came, 我不想去想他 但你来了
[20:31] and you made me think about them– 你害我去想他们
[20:34] about what I did and what I don’t have. 关于我干的事和我没有的东西
[20:37] Listen to me. 听我说
[20:38] You’ll have it again. It’s gonna be okay. 你都会再拥有的 会没事的
[20:43] But right now, you have to shut the hell up. 但现在 你得赶紧闭嘴
[20:45] Ah, this girl, man. 这姑娘
[20:47] Here you go, lightweight. 给你 没用的家伙
[20:49] My hero. 我的英雄
[20:54] Kay, would you guys chill? I’m not gonna OD. 你们能冷静吗 我又没吸过量
[21:00] We can do business later. O, this ain’t cool. 我们可以晚点再交易 小奥 你太过分了
[21:02] – Let’s get the hell outta here. – I’m not going anywhere. -我们走吧 -我哪儿也不去
[21:05] The night is young. 时间还早呢
[21:08] Come on. We’ll take a walk. 来吧 我们走走
[21:09] – Grab a bite to eat. – No! -去吃点东西 -不
[21:12] – I got more to do. – Olivia. -我还要做其他事 -奥利维亚
[21:15] What? 干嘛
[21:19] A’ight, you suit yourself. 行吧 你随便吧
[21:23] Wanna make some money, man? You have my number. 想赚钱的话 老兄 你有我的电话
[21:24] You give me a call. 你打给我
[21:51] 亚当·鲁塞克 奥利维亚一切都好
[22:31] Sarge, you got a sec? 警长 你有空吗
[22:34] Yeah, what’s up? 有 怎么了
[22:35] I got a parent who backed out 有个家长突然说
[22:36] of taking Makayla home from school today. 今天不能接玛凯拉回家
[22:38] – It’s a half day, so I… – Okay, do what you gotta do. -今天只上半天 所以我 -你去吧
[22:41] Okay, I promise this is not a trend. 我保证以后不会这样
[22:43] We hear from Adam today? 今天有亚当的消息吗
[22:45] Yeah, he’s sticking by the UC apartment. 有 他在卧底公寓待着
[22:46] He thinks Wade had someone follow him last night. 他觉得昨晚有人跟踪他回家
[22:49] Okay, good. So Wade might’ve bit. 好 韦德可能上钩了
[22:51] Yeah. 对
[22:52] – Go. – Kay. -去吧 -好
[22:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:59] – Hey. – Hey, Wade just texted me. -嗨 -韦德刚给我发信息
[23:00] He wants me to meet him at a house in Belmont Heights. 他想让我去贝尔蒙特高地的一房子见他
[23:02] Another dry run? 又是只见面吗
[23:03] No, no.I think this is the real deal. 不 我想这次是来真的
[23:05] He just did a major bulk buy. 他刚买了一大批货
[23:06] He’s trying to dump it quick. 急着出手
[23:08] I’m bringing cash, so take this down. 我带上现金 一举拿下
[23:09] 5437 North Plainfield Avenue. 北莱恩菲尔德大道5437号
[23:12] I’m gonna be there in 20 minutes. 我20分钟后到
[23:14] Adam, we can’t get there and set up that fast. 亚当 我们不能这么快到那里埋伏好
[23:16] Well, if I push it, I’m gonna lose this guy. 如果我推迟 就会失去他的信任
[23:19] He’s real squirrelly, so I guess 他非常古怪 所以我只能
[23:21] I’m just gonna have to stall him when I’m in play. 到那边随机应变拖延他了
[23:23] – Adam, I– – What? -亚当 我… -怎么了
[23:26] Nothing, nothing. 没事
[23:27] I’ll tell Voight. We’ll be there, okay? 我告诉博伊特 我们马上到
[23:29] Okay. I’ll have my COH on, 好 我会戴着通讯耳机
[23:31] so you’ll be able to hear me when you’re in range, okay? 所以你们靠近后就能听见
[23:33] – Sarge? – Yeah? -警长 -什么事
[23:58] Change of plans. 计划有变
[23:59] Give me your phone and follow me. 手机给我 跟着我
[24:02] Come on, man. I got people 拜托 我下面有人
[24:03] I gotta stay connected with. I’m not giving you my phone. 我得一直保持联系 我才不会把手机给你
[24:04] – Then we’re done. – Come on, man. -那就拉倒 -别啊 老兄
[24:07] What’s it gonna be, Urbana boy? 看你的了 乌巴纳小子
[24:11] The longer I stand out here, 我站在这里越久
[24:14] the more nervous I get, you know? 就会越紧张 知道吗
[24:17] Tick, tick, tick, come on. 嘀嗒 嘀嗒 快点
[24:39] Thanks so much, Ann. 非常感谢 安
[24:40] I promise it won’t happen again. 我保证不会有下次
[24:41] The sitter’s gonna be there in like ten minutes. 保姆十分钟内就会到家
[24:44] Okay, thanks. 好 谢谢
[24:46] – Everything okay? – No, not really. -一切都好吗 -不 不好
[24:51] No Raptor. 没看见猛禽皮卡
[24:52] No damn Raptor, no Ruzek. 没有猛禽皮卡 就没有鲁塞克
[24:55] Still nothin’ but static on the COH. 没看到人 通讯器也没声
[24:57] Calling him on his undercover phone. 我给他卧底手机打电话
[25:01] Straight to voicemail, damn it. Damn it. 进入语音留言了 该死
[25:04] – Damn it. – Okay. -该死 -别这样
[25:05] Adam, where are you? 亚当 你在哪
[25:14] Still no sign of Adam, Sarge. 还是没有亚当的消息 警长
[25:16] COH is still out of range, 通讯器在范围之外
[25:17] and the Raptor’s not equipped with GPS. 猛禽皮卡没有GPS
[25:19] Drop an anchor just in case. 先在那里蹲点 以防万一
[25:20] His COH battery could’ve failed. 他的通讯器可能没电了
[25:22] He could still be there. Jay, Hailey, what’s your 20? 人可能还在附近 杰 海莉 你们在哪
[25:25] We’re two blocks away from the house with a long eye. 我们离那房子两个街区 能看到
[25:28] Cruise the neighborhood. Maybe they moved the deal nearby. 去附近转转 也许他们把交易地换到了附近
[25:31] Got it. 收到
[25:34] Kim, loop in CPIC. Have them start a POD search. 金 通知警务信息中心 让他们查监控
[25:37] On it. 收到
[25:57] How ’bout giving me my phone back now? 现在能把手机给我了吗
[25:59] Yeah, when we’re done. 等我们完事
[26:01] The hell’s she doin’ here? 她在这干什么
[26:03] Thought you’d be glad to see her. 我以为你见到她会很开心
[26:04] Yeah, sure, when I’m pourin’ her drinks, 对 当我给她倒酒的时候
[26:06] not for a serious play. 不是干正事的时候
[26:07] This is serious. Don’t you worry. 这事很严肃 别担心
[26:13] Let’s go. 走吧
[26:23] That way. 那边
[26:33] Stop. Make one move, you’re dead, man. 站住 敢动你就死了
[26:36] Wade, what the hell are you doing? 韦德 你在干什么
[26:37] – Yo, man, take it easy. – Cuff him to the pipe. -老兄 放轻松 -把他绑到管子上
[26:40] – What? – Do it! -什么 -快点
[26:43] – Drop the bag. – Wade. -把包放下 -韦德
[26:46] Bro, I’m just here to do a deal. 兄弟 我只是来做生意
[26:47] I don’t know what you’re thinkin’–put the gun down. 我不知道你在想什么 把枪放下
[26:49] Hey, Adam. 亚当
[26:51] – Hey. – So, um… -喂 -那么
[26:52] tell me again. Where do you live? 再说一次 你住在哪来着
[26:55] Bro, you should know. You had one of your guys 你知道的 昨晚你让人
[26:57] follow me home. 7678 West Adams. 跟踪我回家 西亚当7678号
[26:59] – You know this. – Well, it looked like you just moved in. -你知道的 -看起来你刚搬进去
[27:03] I thought you said you been in the city for years. 我以为你说你在这里待好多年了
[27:04] It’s called moving to a new place, all right? 这叫搬家 懂吗
[27:07] Look, I lived in Wicker Park. 听着 我之前住在柳条公园
[27:09] It’s a bunch of fancy coffee shops 现在那里是一堆贩卖
[27:10] with avocado toast there now. What is this? 鳄梨酱土司的高级咖啡店了 这算什么
[27:14] Avocad–avocado toast. 鳄梨酱土司
[27:17] That’s a struggle, avocado toast. 那真难为你了 鳄梨酱土司
[27:19] See, but what I think is… 但我是这么想的
[27:22] I think you’re a goddamn cop. 我觉得你是个警察
[27:24] What do ya say, Officer? 你说呢 警官
[27:27] Left or right? Your call. 左还是右 你选
[27:29] Straight? 往前吗
[27:30] There’s the industrial area off Armitage. 阿米蒂奇那里有一片工业区
[27:32] Why not? 去看看呗
[27:33] Hailey, you got ears? 海莉 你能听到吗
[27:36] Yeah, Trudy, go. 可以 特鲁迪 说吧
[27:37] I’ve been runnin’ bus cams. 我一直在看公交摄像头
[27:39] Wade’s vehicle’s been poppin’ up along the 1500 block 韦德的车过去几周经常出现在
[27:41] of West Grand the last few weeks. 西大街1500号附近
[27:43] It’s a long shot, but there’s 虽然希望渺茫 但那附近
[27:44] a lot of burnt-out buildings around there. 有很多废弃的大楼
[27:46] Thanks, Trudy. We’ll check it out. 谢谢 特鲁迪 我们去看看
[27:48] Not a cop…a’ight? 不是警察 好吧
[27:50] I get you gotta be careful and everything, 我理解你很小心谨慎
[27:52] but enough is enough here. 但也不要太过份
[27:56] You’re right. He’s right. 你说得对 他说得对
[27:58] You’re right. 你说得对
[28:04] – Wade, what are you doing? – Ending this conversation. -韦德 你干什么 -结束这场对话
[28:07] You’re not a cop? 你不是警察吗
[28:11] Prove it. Take a sniff. 证明给我看 吸一口
[28:14] – No. – Take a sniff. -不行 -吸一口
[28:15] He can’t handle that. 他受不了
[28:18] What’d you say? 你说什么
[28:21] I thought you said he partied. I thought this man was a user. 我以为你说他爱派对 我以为这家伙吸毒
[28:23] – That’s what you told me. – Look, look, look, look. -你是这么说的 -听着 听着
[28:24] I quit cold turkey like a month ago, okay? 我一个月前全戒了
[28:27] I gotta stay clean for work. They test me now. 我的工作不能吸毒 他们会检测
[28:29] You got an answer for everything don’t you, 你对所有问题都有答案 是吧
[28:31] – Officer? – That’s the truth, man. -警官 -这是事实 老兄
[28:36] Officer. 警官
[28:45] There’s no sign of Wade’s car. 没发现韦德的车
[28:46] COH is static. 通讯器还是静默
[28:53] I got movement inside a building. 大楼里有动静
[28:58] Power company worker. Son of a bitch. 能源公司的工人 该死
[29:03] Did you know that kid who OD’d on campus? 你认识在学校里吸毒致死的那小子吗
[29:06] Weren’t you with him at the dorm? 你不是跟他一起在宿舍吗
[29:08] No. No, I would’ve told you. 没有 不然我会告诉你
[29:13] So what were you doing that night? 那你那天晚上在干什么
[29:16] – Answer me! – Hey, man! -回答我 -老兄
[29:17] – Yo, man! Calm your ass– – Shut up! -老兄 冷静点 -闭嘴
[29:21] What were you doing? 你当时在干什么
[29:24] I slept over at my friend Annie’s 我在朋友安妮家过夜
[29:26] and I came back the next morning. 第二天早上才回来
[29:29] More like noon. 应该是中午了吧
[29:32] See, I had somebody following you. 我找人跟踪你了
[29:33] What I think is you were at that dorm. 我觉得你就在那个宿舍里
[29:35] I think the cops got to you, took you in, 我觉得警察找上了你 逮捕了你
[29:38] squeezed your little ass to flip. 并逼你反水
[29:40] Now I’m about to step in and– 现在我要介入
[29:41] – That’s crazy. – Is it? -真是疯了 -是吗
[29:43] Is it– I’m crazy? 我疯了吗
[29:44] – I mean how hard can it be? – Come on, man. -这有什么难的 -拜托
[29:48] Do it, or I’ma blow her face off! 快吸 不然我就把她的脸打烂
[29:50] I’m not dyin’ for this, man. 我不会为此而死
[29:52] I’ve never seen a dope fiend 我从没见过一个贩毒的
[29:53] that’s so afraid of dope before. 这么害怕毒品
[29:58] Fine. Fine. 行 行
[30:00] Yo, let’s do this deal. 我们交易吧
[30:03] Not with this. Open your mouth. 这样不行 张开嘴
[30:05] – Wade… – Open your damn mouth! -韦德 -张开嘴
[30:07] Hey, hey, hey, yo, hey! 喂 喂
[30:10] What… 搞什么
[30:17] Yeah. All right, all right. 行 行
[30:19] You happy? 你满意了吗
[30:24] Now we’re talkin’! 这才像话
[30:26] – How’s it feel? – Like we’re gonna be rich. -感觉怎么样 -感觉我们就要变富了
[30:29] Get me off this goddamn pipe. 把我从这上面解开
[30:30] – Let’s make some money. – All right, all right. -我们一起赚钱吧 -好 好
[30:35] Hey, I wasn’t gonna shoot you, honey. 我不会向你开枪的 亲爱的
[30:36] Come on now. I gotta be careful, right? 别赌气 我得小心 对吧
[30:39] No hard feelings? 我们没事了吧
[30:44] You good, Urbana? 你还好吗 乌巴纳小子
[30:47] Yeah, let’s do this. 我们交易吧
[30:49] Let’s do this. 交易吧
[31:06] Anything at the house where they had the first meet? 他们一开始约的地方有动静吗
[31:08] No, sir, still quiet. 没有 没有动静
[31:10] Good work, thanks. CPIC got a hit 干得好 谢了 公共信息中心
[31:12] on Ruzek’s undercover truck. 查到了鲁塞克的卧底皮卡
[31:14] So this is from a traffic cam on the 1500 block of Damon, 这是戴蒙街1500号的交通摄像头
[31:17] about 5 miles from here. 离这里五英里远
[31:18] Yeah, that’s the Raptor right there. 后面那个就是猛禽皮卡
[31:19] Looks like he’s followin’ Wade’s car. 看起来他在跟着韦德的车
[31:21] – All right, when was this? – A half hour ago. -这是什么时候 -半小时前
[31:23] All right, loop in the others. 通知其他人
[31:24] Dig into Wade’s family, his knowns, see if any of them 查查韦德的家人 熟人 看他们里面
[31:27] own property or live on Damon. 谁在戴蒙街上有房产
[31:29] Copy. 收到
[31:30] All right, we done with the games? 游戏玩完了吗
[31:32] Can we do this now? 能交易了吗
[31:33] How much can you carry? 你能买多少
[31:37] 20 bottles, 100 tabs. Let’s start there. 20瓶 100片 先这样
[31:40] 40 jars, you got that? 40罐 你有这么多钱吗
[31:48] Is the product here? 货在这吗
[31:53] Give me ten minutes. 给我十分钟
[31:59] – Adam, Adam are you okay? – I’m okay. -亚当 亚当 你还好吗 -我没事
[32:04] Adam, why did you do that– 亚当 你为什么那样
[32:08] – You don’t look good. – I’m fine. -你看起来不太好 -我没事
[32:10] No, Adam, that batch was way too high. 不 亚当 那批货劲太大了
[32:13] It had me on the ground. 都让我趴下了
[32:18] Oh my God, oh my God, okay– 天哪 天哪
[32:20] – Adam. – Yo. -亚当 -喂
[32:23] Adam, Adam, Adam, Adam, Adam. 亚当 亚当 亚当
[32:25] Adam, just take deep breaths. Deep breaths, okay? 亚当 深呼吸 深呼吸 好吗
[32:27] – Deep breaths. – This– -深呼吸 -这个
[32:29] No, I know. I know, I know. 不 我知道 我知道
[32:30] I had no idea– 我之前不知道
[32:36] Okay, okay, it’s okay. It’s okay. 没事 没事
[32:40] It’s okay, it’s okay. You’re okay. 没关系 没关系 你没事
[32:42] – You’re okay. – Go get Wade. -你没事 -去找韦德
[32:44] – Call 911. – No, no, no, no, no, no. -打911 -不不不
[32:45] Wade won’t do that. No, it’ll draw way too much heat. 韦德不会打911 会引来太多人
[32:49] – Told ya… – Adam– -我说了 -亚当
[32:51] I got something. Wade had a cousin who worked 我找到了 韦德有个表亲两年前
[32:52] at a fertilizer warehouse on Damon about two years ago, 在戴蒙街上的化肥仓库工作
[32:55] and it closed two months ago. 那地方两个月前关了
[32:56] – Okay, that might be it. – Yeah. -可能就是那里 -对
[33:01] – Tell me what to do. – My truck. -告诉我怎么办 -我的皮卡
[33:03] – What? – Gotta get to my truck. -什么 -去我的皮卡
[33:05] Come here. Come here. Come here. Come here. 过来 过来 过来
[33:07] – There’s Narcan in my truck. – Come here, come here. -我的皮卡里有纳洛酮 -过来 过来
[33:09] In the toolbox– in the bed of the truck. 在工具盒里 在皮卡后面的车厢
[33:13] You gotta go get it. 你得去拿
[33:16] Listen to me. I know you’re scared, okay? 听我说 我知道你害怕
[33:20] But you gotta fight, ’cause we are going home. 但你得抗争 因为我们要回家
[33:23] We’re not dying here. 我们不能死在这里
[33:24] – Right. – Goin’ home. -好 -回家
[33:26] Right. Right. 好 好的
[33:27] – Okay. – Okay, okay. -好 -好的
[33:30] Be careful. 小心点
[33:40] That’s Ruz. 是鲁塞
[33:48] Kim, I hope you’re close. 金 希望你在附近
[33:52] Wade made me take dope. 韦德逼我吸毒
[33:54] It’s mixed powder. It’s too much. 是惨了芬太尼的分 劲太大
[33:57] I’m fading. 我快不行了
[33:59] – Jesus. – We’re in a… -天哪 -我们在
[34:02] a factory off 一个工厂
[34:05] of South Damon, off of 35th. 南德蒙 35街
[34:08] I know this is being recorded. 我知道这被录下来了
[34:11] Yeah, it’s getting clearer. We’re getting close. 越来越清晰了 我们在靠近
[34:13] You could tell Makayla that… 你要告诉玛凯拉
[34:18] I love her. 我爱她
[34:22] She’s lucky to have you as a mom. 她很幸运 有你做妈妈
[34:24] Oh, my God. Hold on, Adam, hold on. 天哪 坚持住 亚当 坚持住
[34:31] Please hold on. 拜托坚持住
[34:36] Come on, come on, come on. 赶紧 赶紧
[35:01] The hell are you doing? 你在干什么
[35:03] He’s ODing! He’s got Narcan in here! 他过量了 他车里有纳洛酮
[35:05] I’m not gonna just watch him die! 我不能看着他死
[35:08] You lyin’ bitch. 你这个骗人的婊子
[35:35] There’s Wade. 韦德在那
[35:40] 5021 Eddie, shots fired at the police! 5021E 有人向警察开枪
[35:41] One male offender, Donald Wade, on scene, move! 一名男性嫌犯 唐纳德·韦德 在现场追击
[35:46] Hailey and I are coming in from behind–hold your fire. 海莉和我从后面包抄 别开枪
[35:55] Wade, come out with your hands up! 韦德 举起手走出来
[35:57] It’s over right now! There’s nowhere else to go! 已经结束了 你无处可逃
[36:03] Drop the gun, or I’m gonna drop your ass, Wade! 放下枪 否则我就毙了你 韦德
[36:08] Do it, now! 赶紧
[36:12] – You got me? – Yup. -你掩护我吗 -好
[36:14] Offender’s in custody. 嫌犯被捕
[36:15] All right, I gotta find Adam! 我去找亚当
[36:17] All right, go, go! 赶紧去
[36:20] Come on, Adam. Come on. 挺住 亚当 挺住
[36:23] Oh, my God. Adam. Adam. 天呐 亚当 亚当
[36:26] Oh, my God. Come on, stay with me. 天呐 加油 挺住
[36:28] Stay with me. 坚持住
[36:34] – Where– – Hey, hey, hey, it’s me. -这是哪 -是我 是我
[36:36] You’re with me. 你跟我在一起
[36:37] It’s okay. 没事了
[36:40] It’s me. 是我
[36:40] You’re okay. It’s me. 你没事了 是我
[36:42] You’re okay. Hey, it’s okay. 你没事 没事了
[36:45] I’m here. I’m here. 我来了 我来了
[36:48] You’re okay. 你没事了
[36:51] You’re okay. 你没事了
[37:00] Vitals look good. 生命体征看着不错
[37:01] The last of the dope 最后的毒品
[37:03] should be out of your system in a few hours, 应该会在几小时后排出
[37:04] – and you should feel all right. – Okay. -你就会没事了 -好
[37:06] Okay? But maybe no hot pursuits today. 好吗 但今天别去追击犯人了
[37:10] Copy that. 收到
[37:12] Hey Doc, can I ask you a favor? 医生 能帮我个忙吗
[37:13] Could you point me towards Olivia Pasquazi? 你能告诉我奥利维亚·帕斯奎兹在哪吗
[37:21] Placin’ a bet? 下注呢
[37:25] No, my dad. He’s downstairs. 不 是我爸 他在楼下
[37:28] He got lost in the garage. 在停车场迷路了
[37:30] That tracks. Did you know he was coming? 有道理 你知道他要来吗
[37:34] I told him to. 我让他来的
[37:36] Oh, good for you. 真有你的
[37:40] How you feelin’? Doc said it was it was through and through. 你感觉如何 医生说子弹射穿了
[37:43] Uh, well, it still hurts like hell. 还是疼的要死
[37:44] So… and they’re very stingy 而且不知道为什么
[37:46] with the painkillers for some reason. 他们不太愿意给我用止疼药
[37:48] Huh, I wonder why that might be. 真不知道是为什么
[37:49] I don’t know. 不知道
[37:53] – Are you okay? – I’m gonna be fine. -你还好吗 -我会没事的
[37:57] Kay. 好
[38:00] You know that they were good parents, my mom and dad? 你知道他们是好父母吧 我爸妈
[38:03] Sure, I know that, yeah. 当然
[38:07] It’s just people always think… 只是大家都以为
[38:12] But it was me. 但其实是我的原因
[38:16] I don’t know when I broke it, you know? 我不知道自己什么时候变了
[38:22] It was a lot easier not to keep breaking it… 但一直变坏会更容易
[38:27] and just go away. 还有离开
[38:33] So thank you for finding me. 谢谢你找到我
[38:37] You’re welcome. 不客气
[38:52] Hey, what are you doing? We were gonna pick you up. 你怎么回来了 我们要来接你的
[38:54] Yeah, I got discharged early. 那边让我提早出院了
[38:57] Okay. You all right? 你还好吗
[38:58] Yeah. Makayla sleeping? 嗯 玛凯拉在睡觉吗
[39:00] Yeah, yeah. 对
[39:02] Okay. I need to talk to you. 我得跟你谈谈
[39:07] Okay. 好
[39:14] I don’t really know where to start. 我不知道从哪说起
[39:15] I just… 我只是
[39:18] Look, I’m sorry, Kim. 抱歉 金
[39:19] I know things have been hard. I know that we’re–you know. 我知道最近都很难 我知道我们
[39:24] We’re not us right now. 我们状态不好
[39:28] I’m lying there dying, and I’m thinking to myself, 我在那躺着等死时 不禁想到
[39:30] “My God, this is how I’m gonna go out– “天呐 我就这么死了
[39:33] with everything broken.” 一切都还破碎不堪”
[39:35] No, mm-mm. Never again. 不行 绝不能再这样了
[39:39] I wanna fix it. 我想弥补
[39:40] I want our family back to the way that it was. 我想让我们的家庭回到原来的样子
[39:42] Me too. 我也是
[39:44] I know I disappointed you when she was taken. 我知道她被绑架时 我让你失望了
[39:48] All right, maybe we start with just a schedule 也许我们能定一个
[39:50] that works better for us. 方便我们俩的日程
[39:52] We keep talking, you know? 我们接着沟通
[39:58] The thing is it’s been working… 现在一切都很好
[40:01] This week, Makayla, she seemed better with me. 这周 玛凯拉跟着我似乎很好
[40:08] I don’t know what to do here, Adam. 我不知道该怎么做 亚当
[40:13] – Me neither. – I don’t know how to fix it. -我也是 -我不知道要怎么修复
[40:16] Me neither. 我也不知道
[40:24] So we do what’s best for her. 那我们就做对她最好的事
[40:28] Do what’s best for her for now. 对她最好的事
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme