时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:17] | You have any idea how easy it is | 你知道烘焙的食品 |
[00:19] | to burn your fingers on baked goods? | 烫伤你的手指有多么容易吗 |
[00:22] | – No. – It’s very easy. | -不知道 -非常容易 |
[00:25] | – So, it’s going well? – It is not. | -那还算顺利吧 -不 |
[00:27] | I have baked goods coming out of my ass. | 我拉屎都快拉出蛋糕来了 |
[00:29] | My jeans are tight. | 我的牛仔裤太紧了 |
[00:31] | And Escano has said two words to me. | 伊斯卡诺一共就跟我说过两个字 |
[00:33] | What can I get you? | 你要点什么 |
[00:35] | Just a iced coffee. | 冰咖啡就好了 |
[00:40] | She’s sweet. | 她态度真好啊 |
[00:43] | Look, I know I couldn’t go to the dude’s bakery like, | 我明白我不可能去那家伙的烘焙坊张嘴就说 |
[00:46] | “Hey, buddy, let me sell your drugs.” | “伙计 让我帮你卖毒品吧” |
[00:48] | But if I have to upsell one more donut, | 但如果再让我推销一个甜甜圈 |
[00:51] | I am going to blow my brains out. | 我非得自杀不可 |
[00:53] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才来这啊 |
[00:56] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[00:57] | It’s been enough time. | 时间够长的了 |
[00:59] | Escano shouldn’t be suspicious of you. | 伊斯卡诺应该不会怀疑你了 |
[01:02] | It’s time to build the case. | 该来办案子了 |
[01:06] | Enjoy. | 慢用 |
[01:08] | What the hell does she think I’m gonna do with this? | 她觉得这玩意儿我要怎么喝呢 |
[01:11] | Okay, yeah. How do we do that? | 好 我们怎么做呢 |
[01:15] | How do we build the case? | 我们要如何办这个案子 |
[01:18] | You get closer. | 你要接近他 |
[01:22] | Look, on the surface, Escano runs a string of bakeries. | 表面上 伊斯卡诺经营烘焙连锁店 |
[01:27] | We both know he’s also running Los Temidos. | 但我们都知道他还运作着恐怖分子帮 |
[01:30] | I mean, this man’s running a cartel-plugged DTO | 这个人管理包含着贩毒集团的毒品交易组织 |
[01:33] | with 70 factions. | 有70个派系 |
[01:34] | He’s dealing mass amounts of dope | 他贩卖海量的毒品 |
[01:36] | and is responsible for | 而且仅我们所知 |
[01:38] | at least ten homicides that we know of. | 就要对至少10起凶杀案负责 |
[01:41] | And yet, we’ve got zero hooking him to any of it. | 然而我们无法把他与任何一起联系上 |
[01:44] | Escano is smart. | 伊斯卡诺非常狡猾 |
[01:46] | He keeps everyone at a distance, | 他和所有人都保持距离 |
[01:48] | keeps himself protected. | 把自己保护得很好 |
[01:51] | I mean, all we’ve got on him | 我们掌握到的他的所有材料 |
[01:52] | we could have found from a Google search. | 从谷歌搜索上也能查到 |
[01:55] | Wife died ten years ago, been single since. | 老婆10年前去世 从那时一直单身 |
[01:57] | No children. | 没有孩子 |
[01:59] | This man doesn’t have friends, no girlfriends. | 这个人没有朋友 没有女友 |
[02:03] | No one shows up at his home. | 他家没有别人出现 |
[02:06] | Cheap sex is not going to do it, not with this guy. | 简单的性手段不会有用 对这个人不行 |
[02:12] | We need something more. | 我们需要点别的手段才行 |
[02:14] | So that’s what you’re gonna find. | 那就是你要去寻找的 |
[02:19] | You find some way to get close to him. | 你找到能接近他的办法 |
[02:22] | And you treat it like any other relationship, | 你要像正常交往那样来对待你们的关系 |
[02:25] | any other person. | 像对待正常人那样 |
[02:28] | You get to know him, let him know you. | 你去了解他 让他了解你 |
[02:34] | It’ll take time. | 这会花时间 |
[02:36] | And that’s fine. We’ve got it. | 那没问题 我们有时间 |
[02:40] | You find whatever it is that can bond you to Escano, | 你去寻找能够让你和伊斯卡诺产生感情的东西 |
[02:44] | something to tie you up together, something real. | 能让你们产生羁绊的东西 实在的东西 |
[02:49] | So then when Escano needs someone for Los Temidos… | 那样当伊斯卡诺需要找人替恐怖分子帮卖命时 |
[02:53] | you’re the person he wants. | 你就是他要找的人 |
[02:56] | You’re the one he’s close to. | 你就是他亲近的人 |
[03:12] | No Adrian or Cherry yet. | 艾德里安和雪莉都还没来 |
[03:14] | Yeah, no Escano, either. | 伊斯卡诺也没出现 |
[03:21] | Come on, stupid thing. | 破玩意 |
[03:26] | I hate to say it, but Anna’s not making any progress. | 我真不想说 不过安娜可是一点进展都没有 |
[03:30] | Escano practically walked through her yesterday. | 伊斯卡诺昨天简直就是视她为空气 |
[03:32] | She’ll figure it out. | 她会想出办法的 |
[03:34] | On Tuesday he called her Rebecca. | 星期二他叫她丽贝卡 |
[03:41] | You like her now? | 你现在对她有好感了 |
[03:42] | No. | 不是 |
[03:43] | Yeah, you do, you like her now. | 就是 你现在就是对她有好感了 |
[03:46] | We should get Anna a name tag. | 我们应该给安娜弄个工牌 |
[03:47] | Because if Escano calls her Rebecca one more time– | 因为如果伊斯卡诺再叫她丽贝卡… |
[03:50] | What! | 什么情况 |
[03:53] | Police! | 警察 |
[03:56] | – Move, move, move! – Get back–stay down! | -快开走 开走 -回去… 趴下 |
[03:58] | 5021 Henry, 10-1, 10-1, shots fired | 5021H 需要紧急支援 有人向警察 |
[04:00] | – at the police 2252- – 5021, George, | -开枪 2252… -5021G |
[04:02] | armed offender on foot, gray hoodie, blue jeans. | 持枪罪犯步行 灰色帽衫 蓝色牛仔裤 |
[04:04] | I need an ambo and cars. Advise responding. | 我需要救护车和警车 告知响应小组 |
[04:06] | Plain clothes officers on the scene. | 现场有便衣警官 |
[04:07] | Okay, I got you, I got you. I’m police. | 有我呢 有我呢 我是警察 |
[04:09] | My girl. Go check my girl! | 我女友 去看看我女友 |
[04:10] | Try not to move. Try not to move, all right? | 尽量别动 尽量别动 |
[04:12] | My girl, she’s pregnant. | 我女友 她怀孕了 |
[04:13] | She’s in the car, please. | 她在车里 求你了 |
[04:16] | Okay, I’ll be right back. Try not to move. | 我马上就回来 尽量别动 |
[04:22] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[04:24] | Hey, look at me, look at me. Are you hurt? | 看着我 看着我 你受伤了吗 |
[04:25] | Please, I just need to know if he’s shot. | 麻烦你 我要知道他是否中枪了 |
[04:27] | – Are you hurt? – Please, is he shot? | -你受伤了吗 -告诉我 他中枪了吗 |
[04:28] | Hey, hey, how can I help? | 有什么要帮忙的 |
[04:31] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:32] | Yeah, um, what do you want me to do? | 嗯 你要我做什么 |
[04:34] | I’m Detective Hailey Upton, come here. | 我是海莉·厄普顿警探 过来 |
[04:36] | Stay with her, check her for injuries–what’s your name? | 你陪着她 看看她有没有受伤… 你叫什么 |
[04:39] | I’m Anna Avalos. I work in the bakery. | 我叫安娜·阿瓦洛斯 我在烘焙坊工作 |
[04:41] | Okay, stay with her, keep her calm. | 陪着她 让她冷静下来 |
[04:43] | All right, you’re okay. | 好 你没事 |
[04:45] | – Is she okay? – She’s okay. | -她没事吧 -没事 |
[04:47] | Is the baby okay? | 孩子也没事吧 |
[04:48] | Everyone’s okay. All right, try not to move. | 母子平安 尽量别动啊 |
[04:50] | I can’t feel it. I can’t feel any of it. | 我没感觉 我什么感觉都没有了 |
[04:57] | Okay. Help’s on the way, okay? | 救援马上就到 |
[04:59] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[05:13] | You good? | 你们没事吧 |
[05:16] | What the hell happened? | 到底出什么情况了 |
[05:17] | We had to engage. We had no choice. | 我们必须交火 别无选择 |
[05:19] | Jumped off right in front of us. | 他突然在我们眼前开枪 |
[05:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:23] | The offender’s in the wind. | 罪犯跑了 |
[05:24] | He was about 6 foot, 180, masked, gloved up. | 大概1米83 80公斤 戴头套 手套 |
[05:27] | I’m guessing he had a car nearby. | 我猜他车就停在附近 |
[05:29] | – Okay, you running PODS? – Yeah, | -你查了警用监控了吗 -嗯 |
[05:30] | we got PODS and cams going already. | 我们已经调取警用监控和视频探头了 |
[05:32] | I shot him in his right side, | 他击中他右侧了 |
[05:33] | so he’s gonna need medical attention. | 所以他会找医生处理 |
[05:35] | The offender had an intended target? | 罪犯有袭击目标吗 |
[05:37] | Yes, it was premeditated. The offender was lying in wait. | 有 是有预谋的 罪犯躲在一边等着 |
[05:40] | Victim’s name is Joshua DeSoto. | 受害者名叫约书亚·德索托 |
[05:42] | He’s on his way to Med right now with his girlfriend. | 他和他女友正在去医院的路上 |
[05:43] | She seems unharmed, | 她看起来没受伤 |
[05:44] | but the bullet blew out Joshua’s spine. | 但子弹击中了约书亚的脊椎 |
[05:49] | Did we just burn our entire case on Escano? | 我们查伊斯卡诺的事被暴露了吗 |
[05:51] | No, I don’t think so. Anna was the only one here. | 我觉得没有 当时只有安娜在这里 |
[05:54] | – She came outside to help? – She did good though. | -她出来帮忙了 -她做得很好 |
[05:57] | Kept her cover. No one else was inside. | 保住了她的卧底身份 店里没有其他人 |
[05:59] | Escano wasn’t here. I think we’re good. | 伊斯卡诺不在这里 我觉得我们没暴露 |
[06:10] | Okay, let’s make sure of that. | 好 我们确认一下 |
[06:32] | So, we burnt? | 那我们暴露了吗 |
[06:33] | Not sure. Halstead’s watching the bakery. | 不确定 霍斯特德在监视烘焙店 |
[06:35] | All right, what do we got on our victim? | 好 查到什么受害者的信息了吗 |
[06:37] | ID as Joshua DeSoto, ex-banger, | 身份证上的姓名是约书亚·德索托 混过黑帮 |
[06:39] | born and raised in Pilsen. | 在皮尔森出生长大 |
[06:40] | Got out of Menard a year ago. | 一年前从门纳德监狱出来 |
[06:42] | He was hooked in with the Latin Players, | 他曾跟拉丁少年帮有关系 |
[06:43] | got a five-year bid for possession. | 因藏毒被判五年 |
[06:45] | But it looks like he dropped his flag in prison. | 但他好像在监狱里改邪归正了 |
[06:47] | Good behavior, early parole. | 行为良好 提前假释 |
[06:49] | Been living with his girlfriend Emy since he got out– | 出狱后一直跟女朋友艾米住在一起 |
[06:52] | Emy, she’s clean as a whistle. | 艾米没有任何污点 |
[06:54] | Why were they on that block today? | 他们那天为什么会去那个街区 |
[06:55] | We don’t know yet, boss. | 我们还不知道 头儿 |
[07:02] | Go ahead, Hailey. | 说吧 海莉 |
[07:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:09] | All right, hold it down there with the girlfriend. | 好 在那里陪着那位女朋友 |
[07:10] | Question her when you can. | 想办法问些问题 |
[07:12] | Joshua died at Med. | 约书亚在医院去世了 |
[07:16] | Okay, our aggravated battery | 好吧 我们的恶性斗殴 |
[07:18] | just got upgraded to a homicide. | 刚刚升级为谋杀了 |
[07:20] | Joshua didn’t make it. | 约书亚没挺过来 |
[07:22] | All right, what do you got? | 好 你们查到了什么 |
[07:24] | Not too much yet. | 不多 |
[07:26] | It is looking like Joshua wasn’t affiliated anymore. | 约书亚好像已经不再混帮派了 |
[07:29] | Phone, social? | 电话 社交媒体 |
[07:30] | Looks like he cut off all contact | 他好像一进监狱就切断了 |
[07:31] | with the old world as soon as he got into prison. | 跟以前生活的所有联系 |
[07:33] | And Sarge? We got zero links to Escano. | 还有警长 我们没找到任何跟伊斯卡诺的联系 |
[07:36] | Shooter might not have anything to do with him, or Los Temidos. | 枪手可能跟他或恐怖分子帮没有任何关联 |
[07:40] | Just a stroke of bad fate? | 只是运气不好吗 |
[07:44] | So what do we got on the shooter? | 那查到了什么抢手的信息 |
[07:45] | We got nothing on the shooter, Sarge. | 什么都没查到 警长 |
[07:46] | I mean, the guy clearly had a car waiting, | 很明显这家伙在附近停了车 |
[07:48] | but we got no PODs. | 但我们找不到监控录像 |
[07:49] | We do know Halstead shot him. | 我们知道霍斯特德打中他了 |
[07:51] | Got word out to all the hospitals. | 我们已经通知所有医院了 |
[07:52] | Somebody shows up with a bullet wound in their side, | 如果出现身侧有枪伤的病人 |
[07:54] | we’ll know about it. | 我们会收到通知 |
[07:55] | All right, keep this quiet, you understand? | 好 低调行事 明白吗 |
[07:58] | Anytime you’re out on the street, | 你们每次去那条街 |
[07:59] | you say you were reassigned to the district. | 都说自己是被调到当地警局的 |
[08:01] | And change your vest plates, no patches. | 把你们的装备换掉 不能有徽章 |
[08:03] | I don’t want to give Escano any reason | 我不希望伊斯卡诺 |
[08:05] | to know we got a case on him. | 发现我们在查他 |
[08:08] | All right, let’s dig into Joshua. | 好 我们来查约书亚吧 |
[08:10] | Full psychological autopsy. | 做个完整的心理分析 |
[08:11] | Find out who he was, who wanted him dead–let’s go. | 查出他是什么人 谁想让他死 开始吧 |
[08:22] | Something warm sometimes helps. | 有时候喝点热的会舒服点 |
[08:24] | Yeah. Cop gave me hot chocolate | 嗯 我一到这里警察就给了我 |
[08:26] | when I got here. | 热巧克力 |
[08:28] | He said the same thing. | 他也这么说 |
[08:33] | I know how hard this must be… | 我明白这有多难过 |
[08:34] | No. | 不 |
[08:36] | I want you to understand who Josh is. | 我希望你们了解约书亚的为人 |
[08:38] | – I want that too. – It wasn’t a gang shooting. | -我也想了解 -这不是帮派枪杀 |
[08:41] | Okay. How do you know that? | 好 你怎么会知道 |
[08:44] | Because he was out. | 因为他已经退出了 |
[08:47] | Look, I met Josh the day he got out of prison and he… | 听着 我是在约书亚出狱的那天认识他的 |
[08:51] | he’s the best man you’ll ever meet. | 他是你见过的最好的人 |
[08:55] | We know each other. | 我们互相了解 |
[08:58] | I am the closest person in the world to him, | 我是这个世界上跟他最亲近的人 |
[09:00] | and I know he was out. | 而且我知道他退出了 |
[09:04] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[09:07] | Somebody wanted him dead– | 有人想让他死 |
[09:08] | Nobody would want to hurt him. | 没有人会想伤害他 |
[09:12] | Why were you on that block today, Emy? | 你们今天为什么会去那个街区 艾米 |
[09:14] | We were just stopping by. | 我们只是顺便来看看 |
[09:17] | Josh is looking for work, so he was seeing about a job. | 约书亚在找工作 所以他来看一份工作 |
[09:20] | A job where? | 哪里的工作 |
[09:21] | I don’t know. He didn’t want to tell me | 我不知道 他在有结果之前 |
[09:23] | until he got something, but… | 不想告诉我 不过 |
[09:25] | I heard him on the phone. | 我听到他打电话 |
[09:26] | It was a bakery, I think. | 好像是个烘焙店 |
[09:43] | do you want me to box up the extras | 你想让我在走之前把今天没卖完的 |
[09:45] | from today before I go? | 都装箱吗 |
[09:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:52] | Have you heard anything about the shooting? | 你听说了关于枪击的什么事吗 |
[09:56] | Will you hear? | 你会知道吗 |
[10:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:02] | Well, I’d like to know if you do, | 好吧 如果你听说了请告诉我 |
[10:03] | because I tried to help that girl, so… | 因为我帮了那个姑娘 所以… |
[10:06] | I’d like to know. | 我想知道情况 |
[10:10] | We’re closed! | 我们关门了 |
[10:13] | Open up! | 开门 |
[10:15] | Please! | 求你了 |
[10:21] | What? | 什么 |
[10:24] | What are you doing here? | 你到这来干什么 |
[10:28] | – Adrian. – Oh, my God. | -艾德里安 -天哪 |
[10:30] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:32] | Shh, shh, shh, it’s okay. | 嘘 没事的 |
[10:33] | Quiet, quiet, quiet. | 安静 安静 安静 |
[10:35] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去哪 |
[10:36] | – Shh. – Sorry, I’m so sorry. | -嘘 -抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[10:38] | It’s okay. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 没事 一切都会没事的 |
[10:40] | – I tried to stop the bleeding. – Just tell me what happened. | -我想止血 -告诉我出什么事了 |
[10:42] | And it just wouldn’t stop. | 但它就是止不住 |
[10:44] | – Oh my God, oh my God… – Listen to me. | -天哪 天哪 -听我说 |
[10:45] | You’re gonna be fine, okay? Just tell me what happened. | 你会没事的 好吗 告诉我出什么事了 |
[10:48] | Who shot you? | 谁开枪打你了 |
[10:50] | Police. | 警察 |
[10:57] | It’s Adrian, it’s the waiter. | 枪手是艾德里安 是个店员 |
[10:58] | The young one, he’s the same height, weight, | 年轻的那个 他的身高 体重和体型 |
[11:00] | build, he’s got a wound on his right side. | 都跟枪手相符 他的身体右侧有枪伤 |
[11:02] | It’s exactly where I shot the offender. | 我就是在那里向罪犯开枪的 |
[11:04] | Emy said Joshua was looking for a job at Cárabo. | 艾米说约书亚正在卡拉波找工作 |
[11:06] | For all we know, this is linked up. | 据我们掌握的线索 两者有关联 |
[11:08] | We still don’t know how yet. | 我们还不知道是什么关联 |
[11:10] | All right, drop an anchor, Jay, stay low. | 在那待着 杰 别被人发现 |
[11:12] | Copy you, Sarge. | 收到 警长 |
[11:18] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:19] | Just breathe. Oh, my God. | 保持呼吸 我的天哪 |
[11:21] | No. Don’t do that. Don’t do that. | 不行 别打电话 不能叫救护车 |
[11:23] | – What? – No. | -什么 -别打 |
[11:25] | – What? Why? – Take him to the kitchen. | -什么 为什么 -把他带去厨房 |
[11:27] | Do you not see him? He’s bleeding bad. | 你看不到吗 他失血过多 |
[11:29] | He needs a hospital. | 他得去医院 |
[11:32] | This does not look good. He’s lost a lot of blood. | 情况看起来不太好 他流了很多血 |
[11:35] | Jay needs to move. | 杰该行动了 |
[11:36] | Okay, what exactly would we be moving on? | 好 我们到底该做什么呢 |
[11:38] | The only reason we’d move is ’cause we got a wire on Anna. | 我们行动的唯一理由就是安娜给我们信号 |
[11:41] | – I get that, but– – Look, we burn Anna, | -我明白 但是 -听着 要是我们暴露了安娜 |
[11:43] | she’s as good as gone, | 她就死定了 |
[11:44] | and we burn any hope of a case on Escano. | 伊斯卡诺的案子也就没希望了 |
[11:47] | Escano could be behind this whole thing. | 伊斯卡诺可能是幕后主使 |
[11:48] | For all we know, he ordered the shot. | 很可能下令开枪的人就是他 |
[11:50] | Look at him. Right there. | 看着他 好好看着 |
[11:51] | Take him to the kitchen now. | 马上带他去厨房 |
[11:53] | What? We need to take him to a hospital. | 什么 我们得带他去医院 |
[11:55] | – Take him now. – He’s not expecting this. | -现在就带他去 -他没想到会这样 |
[11:57] | That look like a man who planned this? | 这看起来像是幕后主使吗 |
[11:59] | Oh, my God, okay. | 天哪 好吧 |
[12:02] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起了 |
[12:03] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 别怕 没事 |
[12:06] | It’s okay. Okay. | 没事 好了 |
[12:12] | Just sit right there. Okay? | 就坐在那里 好吗 |
[12:14] | Just sit right here. Just try to get on– | 坐这里 试着坐上去 |
[12:17] | Oh, sorry. Try to get on. – | 抱歉 加把劲坐上去 |
[12:21] | Oh, my God. Please… | 天哪 拜托 |
[12:32] | Jesus, why did you come here? Oh, God. | 天哪 你为什么来这里 老天 |
[12:35] | I don’t know what to do, I don’t know what to do, | 我不知道该怎么办 什么都做不了 |
[12:36] | I think I need help. | 我觉得我需要帮助 |
[12:38] | Sarge, what are we doing here? | 警长 我们这是在干什么 |
[12:39] | She’s asking for help. | 她在求助 |
[12:41] | This kid might die. | 这孩子可能会死 |
[12:44] | Hold, Jay. | 静等 杰 |
[12:48] | Copy that. Holding. | 收到 继续静等 |
[12:53] | Check the wound on him. | 看看他身上的伤 |
[12:55] | – It’s okay. – Check it. | -别怕 -检查一下 |
[12:58] | Through and through. There’s a clean exit. | 贯穿伤 有一个很干净的出口 |
[13:06] | I can’t just let him bleed. | 不能让他一直这么流血 |
[13:09] | Move your hand. Move your hand. | 把手拿开 把手拿开 |
[13:14] | We’re gonna burn him. | 我们要给他烫一下伤口 |
[13:17] | What? | 什么 |
[13:20] | We’re not gonna burn him. | 我们不可以烫他的伤口 |
[13:21] | Are you kidding me? No, no, we’re not… | 你开什么玩笑 不 不行 我们不能 |
[13:25] | going to burn him. | 给他烫伤口 |
[13:32] | It’s to stop the bleeding. | 这样可以止血 |
[13:34] | I can’t let you do that. We’re not gonna do that. | 我不会让你这么干的 我们不能这么干 |
[13:50] | Then sew him up. | 那就帮他把伤口缝合 |
[13:52] | He’s not going to a hospital. He’s just going to bleed out. | 他不能去医院 他会这样流血过多而死 |
[13:55] | So you want to help him? | 所以如果你想帮他的话 |
[13:58] | Help him. | 那就帮他缝伤口 |
[14:09] | I think I need help. | 我想我需要帮助 |
[14:11] | I don’t know what to do, please, please. | 我不知道该做什么 求求你们了 |
[14:13] | Please help. | 求你们帮帮我 |
[14:16] | Please help. | 求你们帮我 |
[14:25] | Okay, all right. | 好 那就来吧 |
[14:28] | This is gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[14:30] | You’re gonna be just fine. | 你会没事的 |
[14:34] | It’s okay. You’re going to be all right. | 别怕 你会好起来的 |
[14:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[14:39] | All right. | 好 |
[14:49] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[15:00] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[15:21] | Be quiet, just be quiet, it’s okay. | 小点声 小点声 没事 |
[15:23] | Shh, shh, shh. Just take a deep breath. | 别出声 深呼吸 |
[15:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:43] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[15:45] | Jesus, I didn’t know you were still here. | 天哪 你怎么还在这 |
[15:53] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[15:55] | I don’t know how he is. | 我不知道他怎么样了 |
[15:58] | I’m not a nurse. I don’t sew men up for a living. | 我不是护士 我不靠给人缝伤口为生 |
[16:00] | I work at your cash register, and I can hardly | 我是你的收银员 而我大部分时间 |
[16:02] | do that right most of the time, so I don’t know. | 连收银工作都做不好 所以我不知道 |
[16:09] | He needs to see an actual doctor. | 他需要一个真正的医生 |
[16:17] | You’re not afraid. | 你不害怕 |
[16:20] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[16:40] | I need you to take him to his house. | 我要你送他回他家 |
[16:43] | We open at 6:00. I can’t have him here. | 我们六点就要开张 我不能让他留在这 |
[16:45] | No. I work here at 6:00 a.M. | 不 我上班时间是早上六点 |
[16:46] | Yeah, from the sound of things | 好 听起来 |
[16:47] | you’re not very good at your job. | 你不太擅长你的工作 |
[16:51] | We’ll manage. | 我们会看着办的 |
[16:53] | Take him to his house, stay with him, make sure he’s okay. | 送他回家 陪着他 保证他的安全 |
[17:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:16] | I’m trusting you to take him home. | 带他回家的任务就交给你了 |
[17:19] | Only home. You understand, Anna? | 只能回家 明白吗 安娜 |
[17:24] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[17:36] | Okay, we’re almost there. | 好了 我们快到了 |
[17:38] | Almost there. | 就快到了 |
[17:42] | Okay, you’re good, you’re good. | 很好 很好 |
[17:44] | All right, right here, right here. | 好了 就是这里 就是这里 |
[17:48] | There you go. | 坐下吧 |
[17:50] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[17:54] | – That doesn’t work. – Okay. | -那个灯坏了 -好吧 |
[17:59] | Okay, you got any Advil or aspirin? | 你有止痛药或阿司匹林吗 |
[18:03] | No. You don’t actually have to stay. | 不用了 你不必留下来 |
[18:05] | Oh, no, I’m gonna stay, I’m gonna stay. | 不 我要留下来 我会留下来 |
[18:08] | I’m just gonna go run out and grab some things, | 我要出去买点东西 |
[18:09] | and I’ll be right back, okay? | 很快就回来 好吗 |
[18:12] | Won’t be long. Okay? | 不会太久 好吗 |
[18:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:15] | Okay. | 那我走了 |
[19:00] | What the hell was that? Where were you guys? | 刚刚到底在搞什么 你们上哪去了 |
[19:03] | You didn’t need us. | 你不需要我们 |
[19:04] | I sewed that kid up with a needle. | 我用针给那孩子缝合了伤口 |
[19:06] | If I ever needed you, it was then! | 要说我什么需要你们 就是刚才 |
[19:08] | Well, you didn’t use the safe word. | 你没用安全词 |
[19:09] | I– | 我… |
[19:11] | I asked for help. | 我寻求了帮助 |
[19:13] | But you knew you didn’t need it. | 但你知道你用不着 |
[19:15] | Anna… | 安娜 |
[19:16] | you did good. | 你做得很好 |
[19:18] | This got us what we needed. | 这让我们得到了想要的 |
[19:24] | Listen, this case is not going to be pretty. | 听着 这个案子肯定不好看 |
[19:27] | I think we all should stop pretending we don’t know that. | 我觉得我们都别再假装不知道了 |
[19:32] | Anna you can’t get closer to him | 安娜 你想要接近他 |
[19:33] | without actually getting closer to him. | 必须真的接近他身边的人事物 |
[19:37] | We needed this, and we are gonna use it. | 我们需要这个突发状况 还要加以利用 |
[19:45] | Escano wants me to stay with Adrian. | 伊斯卡诺想让我陪着艾德里安 |
[19:47] | Good, you stay with Adrian. | 好 你陪着艾德里安 |
[19:49] | And find us actionable information | 帮我们找出能因枪击 |
[19:51] | we can use to arrest him for that shooting. | 而逮捕他的有用信息 |
[19:54] | What car did he drive, where’s the gun? | 他开了什么车 枪在哪 |
[19:56] | – Motive. – The motive, exactly. | -动机 -动机 没错 |
[19:58] | And did Escano have anything to do with it? | 伊斯卡诺与这件事有关吗 |
[20:01] | Okay? You find us information we can use | 懂吗 你要找出我们能用的信息 |
[20:04] | without burning you. | 还不能暴露自己 |
[20:06] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[20:09] | Yeah. Yeah, okay, I can… | 好 明白 我可以… |
[20:12] | I can do that. | 我可以的 |
[20:13] | You damn right you can. | 没错 你可以 |
[20:18] | And you, you’re the one that shot him. | 你 你开枪打了他 |
[20:22] | I really didn’t think that you could just watch him bleed. | 我真的没想到你会眼睁睁看着他流血身亡 |
[20:27] | He shot at me. | 他朝我开枪 |
[20:29] | And he murdered that kid. He shot him in the back. | 还杀了那个孩子 他击中了对方的后背 |
[20:33] | But we won’t let anything happen to him, or you. | 但我们不会让他发生任何事 或你 |
[20:35] | We’re gonna move in if we have to move in. | 如果有需要 我们会行动 |
[20:45] | Adrian worked for Cárabo for three years on paper. | 记录显示艾德里安在卡拉波工作了三年 |
[20:48] | He seems normal as it gets, | 他看上去非常普通 |
[20:49] | but his schedule does not add up. | 但他的日程很奇怪 |
[20:52] | He only works three days a week, | 他每天只工作三天 |
[20:53] | less than Anna, less than Cherry. | 比安娜少 比雪莉也少 |
[20:55] | But he has no other job. | 但他没有其他工作 |
[20:56] | We tracked him on archived PODS. | 我们通过以往的监控查到了他 |
[20:58] | We pulled all of his cell tower pings. | 调出了他所有的手机定位 |
[21:00] | Okay, so this is Adrian on three of his days off. | 这是艾德里安休息时的三天监控 |
[21:03] | Each time he drives solo to a parking lot on the west side, | 每次他都一个人开车西边的停车场 |
[21:05] | drops off his car and swaps it out for a different one. | 丢下他的车 换一辆其他车 |
[21:08] | So we’re taking this kid’s a runner. | 所以这小孩是个运货人 |
[21:13] | Okay. There you go. There you go. | 好 就这样 就这样 |
[21:17] | Bring your arm down. | 放下手臂 |
[21:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:25] | There you go. Okay. | 躺好了 嗯 |
[21:27] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[21:32] | You don’t got a TV? | 你没电视吗 |
[21:34] | Naw. | 没有 |
[21:36] | You been to all these places? | 你去过这些地方吗 |
[21:38] | None of them. | 一个也没去过 |
[21:40] | Just want to. | 只是想去 |
[21:42] | That is so sad. | 真可怜 |
[21:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:44] | No, it’s like it’s like really pathetic. | 不是 这感觉非常可悲 |
[21:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:49] | So how do you find all these postcards | 如果你没去过这些地方 |
[21:50] | if you haven’t even been in these places? | 你怎么会有这些明信片 |
[21:53] | Other people have. | 其他人的 |
[21:55] | I buy them at flea markets. | 我在跳蚤市场买的 |
[21:58] | Most of them got writing on them. | 大多数背后还写着内容 |
[22:00] | That makes it so much worse. | 这就更加糟心了 |
[22:07] | You ever left Chicago? | 你离开过芝加哥吗 |
[22:15] | …Nope. | 没有 |
[22:17] | No. | 没有 |
[22:22] | No. | 没有 |
[22:28] | Yeah, you really need a TV. | 你真该买台电视了 |
[22:32] | Thanks for doing all this. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[22:34] | You don’t got to thank me. | 你不用谢我 |
[22:36] | For all I know, those stitches could rot. | 你的那些缝针很可能会烂 |
[22:45] | Why’d you show up at Cárabo shot anyway? | 你为什么会在卡拉波枪击案出现 |
[22:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:52] | Of course you know. | 你当然知道 |
[22:54] | I just… | 我只是… |
[22:57] | I knew Escano would help me. | 我知道伊斯卡诺会帮我 |
[23:01] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[23:03] | I let my heart, just… | 我让自己的心… |
[23:07] | But I knew he’d still help me. | 但我知道他会帮助我 |
[23:10] | What do you mean. He doesn’t care about a soul. | 什么意思 他不在乎任何人 |
[23:14] | That’s not true. | 不是这样 |
[23:17] | You just don’t know him. | 你只是不了解他 |
[23:19] | I’ve known him since I was 14. | 我从14岁起就认识他了 |
[23:22] | He’s the only person that I’ve ever been close to. | 他是唯一一个我感觉亲近的人 |
[23:27] | I knew he would help. | 我知道他会帮忙 |
[23:32] | I was at the bakery yesterday morning. | 昨天早上我在烘培店 |
[23:35] | I know you shot that guy. | 我知道是你枪击了那个人 |
[23:39] | How come? | 怎么会这样 |
[23:43] | Did Escano tell you to do that? | 是伊斯卡诺让你这么做的吗 |
[23:46] | What kind of a question is that? | 这算哪门子问题 |
[23:58] | I– | 我… |
[24:09] | Does it feel better? | 感觉好些了吗 |
[24:11] | A little. | 好点了 |
[24:14] | All right. | 好 |
[24:17] | Just relax, I’ll–I’ll clean this up a little bit. | 放松 之后我会收拾这里 |
[24:23] | Anna come with me. | 安娜跟我来 |
[24:30] | Look, I wasn’t saying that I-I just– | 听着 我说那些不是… |
[24:34] | But what did that question mean? | 但你那问题是几个意思 |
[24:36] | I was just saying that I was at the bakery yesterday morning | 我只是说昨天早上我在烘焙店 |
[24:37] | and I know that he’s the one– | 我知道是他开的枪 |
[24:38] | No, you asked him if he shot him for me. | 不 你问他是不是为了我杀人 |
[24:43] | Who exactly do you think I am? | 你觉得我到底是什么人 |
[24:44] | Because I was under the impression | 因为我感觉 |
[24:45] | that you don’t even know me. | 你都不怎么了解我 |
[24:46] | I mean, who really does know you? | 谁真正了解你呢 |
[24:52] | Like, I got eyes and ears, okay? | 我也有眼睛有耳朵 好吗 |
[24:55] | I see how he talks to you, looks at you. | 我看见了他怎么对你说话 怎么看你 |
[25:00] | You didn’t want me to call an ambulance. | 你不想让我叫救护车 |
[25:01] | I can piece it together, okay? | 我能把信息拼凑起来 好吗 |
[25:03] | But I shouldn’t have asked, and I won’t again. | 但我不该问那些 我以后不会了 |
[25:06] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[25:11] | Is that all you want to say to me? | 你就想对我说这些吗 |
[25:15] | What else would I say right now? | 我现在还能说什么 |
[25:17] | You don’t want to scold me for being cruel? | 你不想因为我的残酷而骂我吗 |
[25:20] | For not caring about a soul? | 因为我不在乎任何人 |
[25:24] | No. | 不 |
[25:25] | I really don’t have anything else to say. | 我真的没别的话可说 |
[25:27] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[25:28] | I mean, you don’t know me either. | 我也不了解我 |
[25:31] | I do know you. | 我了解 |
[25:34] | You’re Anna Avalos. | 你是安娜·阿瓦洛斯 |
[25:36] | You were born and raised in Pilsen. | 你出生并成长于皮尔森 |
[25:38] | Your father, your brother, your uncle, | 你的父亲 哥哥 叔叔 |
[25:40] | they were all Los Temidos. | 都是恐怖分子帮的人 |
[25:42] | And your mother abandoned you, so you were hooked, | 你母亲抛弃了你 所以你也成了帮派的人 |
[25:45] | you were hard and you were good. | 你很坚强 也很厉害 |
[25:46] | You laid back when you got out of prison. | 出狱后你就低调度日 |
[25:50] | You have one son named Rafa. | 你有个儿子叫拉法 |
[25:53] | And other than him, you are all alone in this world. | 除了他 你在这世上孑然一身 |
[26:04] | There’s not a person that works for me that I don’t know. | 在我手下工作的人 我全都知道地清清楚楚 |
[26:13] | So you can leave now. | 你现在可以走了 |
[26:47] | 男性 西班牙裔 身高2米 体重80公斤 20岁 棕色眼睛 黑色头发 没有明显伤疤或纹身 | |
[26:49] | 父亲身份未知 母亲居住在芝加哥 没有联系 5岁时遭弃养 5岁至12岁在寄宿家庭 超过年龄限制后离开寄宿家庭 | |
[26:50] | 儿童与家庭服务部工作人员 寄宿家庭联络人 杰森·里奇 | |
[27:04] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:11] | Jay and Hailey tell you? | 杰和海利告诉你了吗 |
[27:16] | Escano knows me. | 伊斯卡诺知道我 |
[27:19] | Knows my kid. | 知道我的孩子 |
[27:21] | Look, that’s just to scare you. | 听着 这只是为了吓唬你 |
[27:23] | He doesn’t know you’re working for us. | 他不知道你为我们工作 |
[27:26] | But still, from now on when we meet | 但依然 从现在起我们见面 |
[27:28] | it’s gonna be at a pre-arranged location. | 要在事先安排好的场所 |
[27:30] | I don’t want you coming here anymore. | 我不想让你再来这里了 |
[27:35] | So what did you get from Adrian? | 你从艾德里安那获得了什么信息 |
[27:40] | Just that you were right. | 只有你猜的没错 |
[27:42] | Escano had nothing to do with the shooting. | 伊斯卡诺与枪击案没有关系 |
[27:45] | He said he messed up, something about his heart. | 他说他搞砸了 什么关于他的心 |
[27:49] | His heart tripped him up, I don’t know. | 他的心骗了他什么的 我不知道 |
[27:51] | He, um… | 他… |
[27:54] | He’s just a kid. He seems like a nice kid. | 他就是个孩子 看起来是个好孩子 |
[27:59] | Who committed a murder. | 杀了人的孩子 |
[28:03] | Okay. Go home. | 行了 回家吧 |
[28:06] | Just keep your normal shifts at the bakery. | 继续在烘焙店正常上班 |
[28:09] | You got a board like this? | 你也有这样的一块板吗 |
[28:11] | On me? | 关于我的 |
[28:16] | Yes. | 有 |
[28:29] | Sarge, I think we got his heart. | 警长 我们找到他的心了 |
[28:30] | – Okay. – That’s Emy, | -好 -就是艾米 |
[28:31] | Joshua’s girlfriend. | 约书亚的女友 |
[28:32] | They met each other right after he got out of Menard. | 他们在他从门纳德监狱后认识 |
[28:35] | Before then, Emy was just a kid shuffling from home to home. | 那时 艾米只是歌在寄宿家庭间流转的孩子 |
[28:38] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[28:39] | So Emy’s mom went to rehab when she was 18. | 艾米的母亲在她18岁时去了康复中心 |
[28:41] | Her father moved to Rhode Island | 她父亲搬去了罗德岛 |
[28:42] | and then Emy went to go take care of her sick grandma, | 之后艾米去照顾生病的外婆 |
[28:45] | who happened to live three houses down from Adrian. | 而她刚好住在离艾德里安相隔三栋房子的地方 |
[28:48] | They knew each other. So how did we miss that? | 他们认识彼此 我们怎么会没发现 |
[28:51] | Because there’s no evidence of it anywhere | 因为没有任何证据 |
[28:52] | except for the addresses. | 除了这个地址 |
[28:54] | Adrian has no phone records of calls with Emy. | 艾德里安和艾米没有任何通话记录 |
[28:56] | He’s got no text messages. | 他也没有短信 |
[28:57] | Emy’s got nothing on her social media that shows them together. | 艾米的社交媒体上没有任何迹象显示他们在一起 |
[29:00] | Tried to get access to her other accounts. | 我们还尝试上了她的其他账户 |
[29:02] | It’s possible that they talked on WhatsApp, | 很可能他们在微信上聊天 |
[29:04] | something more private. | 更隐私的地方 |
[29:05] | – Why would they hide? – No idea. | -他们为什么要隐藏 -不知道 |
[29:08] | Well, so stay with me here. | 继续听我说 |
[29:11] | Adrian falls in love with Emy. Emy leaves him for Joshua. | 艾德里安爱上了艾米 艾米为了约书亚离开他 |
[29:14] | Then Escano offers Joshua a job. | 之后伊斯卡诺给了约书亚一份工作 |
[29:15] | If that’s the case, Adrian is losing everything he ever had. | 如果真是这样 艾德里安失去了所有 |
[29:19] | What-ifs. | 如果的话 |
[29:20] | Yeah, and we won’t be able to prove it | 对 而且我们无法证明 |
[29:22] | because Escano does not leave an electronic trail. | 因为伊斯卡诺不留任何电子痕迹 |
[29:24] | Well, I can run GPS records, PODS, | 我可以查GPS记录 监控 |
[29:26] | see if Adrian and Emy traveled together. | 艾德里安和艾米是否一同出行 |
[29:29] | I think Adrian’s got a burner phone, did a cell tower dump. | 我想艾德里安有一次性电话 我查了信号塔 |
[29:33] | Two numbers blew up Adrian’s house. | 有两个在艾德里安的住处附近 |
[29:35] | Now, Escano, he gives his people burners, it’d be smart. | 伊斯卡诺 他给手下一次性电话 这很明智 |
[29:39] | Yeah, and if he does, | 对 如果他确实有 |
[29:40] | then Adrian probably uses that thing like a normal kid, | 那艾德里安会像普通孩子一样使用手机 |
[29:42] | – he calls his girl on it. – All right, so run it. | -给女友打电话 -好 去查 |
[29:44] | And get Emy in here, have her confirm it. | 然后让艾米来这里 让她确认 |
[29:46] | Make her give us Adrian. | 让她说出艾德里安 |
[30:00] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[30:02] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[30:46] | It’s over, Adrian. | 结束了 艾德里安 |
[30:54] | Take it easy. Take it easy. | 放轻松 放轻松 |
[30:58] | Come on, you don’t want to do this. | 别 你不想自杀 |
[31:01] | Everybody hold tight. I got Adrian. Just hold tight. | 大家都别动 我找到艾德里安了 等命令 |
[31:04] | Please stop. | 停下吧 |
[31:05] | Adrian. | 艾德里安 |
[31:08] | I’m going to need you to put that gun down. | 我需要你把枪放下 |
[31:10] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[31:11] | Yes you can, come on. You can do it. | 你可以 来吧 你能做到 |
[31:14] | I was supposed to do it hours ago. | 我本来几小时前就该自杀了 |
[31:16] | That’s good. | 这很好 |
[31:17] | When he left, I was supposed to run away | 他走以后 我本该离开 |
[31:20] | and I just…I’ve just been sitting here. | 但我就…一直坐在这里 |
[31:23] | That means you don’t want to do this. | 那意味着你不想这么做 |
[31:24] | – No. – You don’t want to die, easy. | -不 -你不想死 慢点 |
[31:26] | – Easy. – I need to. | -慢点 -我必须死 |
[31:27] | No. Take it easy. | 不 放轻松 |
[31:31] | I told him I would. | 我跟他说了我会自杀 |
[31:33] | Adrian. Adrian, look at me. | 艾德里安 艾德里安 看着我 |
[31:37] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[31:39] | Look, you have a life. It’s yours. | 你有自己的生活 属于你的 |
[31:44] | It’s your life. | 这是你的生活 |
[31:48] | This is not how it’s gonna end. It doesn’t end today. | 你的生活不该这样结束 不该今天结束 |
[31:52] | That’s the truth. Come on. | 这是事实 拜托 |
[31:54] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[31:55] | – That’s okay. – I was just so… | -没关系 -我太… |
[31:57] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[31:58] | It just, it broke me– | 只是 这让我心碎 |
[32:00] | Adrian, Adrian, we’ll fix it. | 艾德里安 艾德里安 我们能搞定 |
[32:02] | No. I promised him I would do this. | 不 我答应他会这么做 |
[32:06] | I promised him. I have to. | 我答应他了 我必须做 |
[32:08] | Okay, okay. Hey. | 好 好 |
[32:10] | I’m stopping right here. | 我不过去了 |
[32:12] | Adrian look at me. I’m putting my gun away. | 艾德里安 看着我 我把枪收起来 |
[32:16] | Adrian. | 艾德里安 |
[32:19] | Look, I know he told you to do this. | 我知道是他让你这么做的 |
[32:22] | Escano. | 伊斯卡诺 |
[32:24] | I know who he is, and kid? | 我知道他是谁 还有孩子 |
[32:27] | You gotta believe me, | 你得相信我 |
[32:28] | this is not the man you give your life to. | 他不值得你为他献出生命 |
[32:30] | He’s not, and you know that. | 他不值得 你也知道 |
[32:33] | I mean, anyone who would ask you to do this– | 任何让你这么做的人 |
[32:36] | They’re wrong. | 他们都是错的 |
[32:38] | You know it. | 你很清楚 |
[32:40] | That’s why we’re still here. | 所以你还没扣下扳机 |
[32:43] | Right? | 对吧 |
[32:45] | He’s all I have. | 我只剩他了 |
[32:46] | No, he’s not even close to all you have, Adrian. | 不 根本不是这样 艾德里安 |
[32:50] | Look at me, Adrian. Look. | 看着我 艾德里安 听我说 |
[32:53] | I’m gonna take a step closer now. | 我会向你走近一步 |
[32:55] | Okay? I’m just gonna keep coming closer. | 好 我会慢慢靠近 |
[32:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:00] | Take your finger off the trigger and hand me the gun. | 手指离开扳机 然后把枪给我 |
[33:06] | That’s it. It’s okay. | 就这样 没事 |
[33:09] | It’s okay. Just hand it to me. | 没事 给我 |
[33:11] | Come on. Okay. | 给我 来吧 |
[33:14] | That’s it. Just hand it to me, come on. | 对 把枪给我 |
[33:17] | Right now. Right now. | 现在 就现在 |
[33:19] | – I promised him. – No, no, no, no– | -我答应他了 -不不不 |
[33:21] | No– | 不 |
[33:23] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[33:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:29] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[33:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:13] | It’s gonna be confirmed. | 肯定会匹配 |
[34:14] | That’s the same gun that shot Joshua. | 这就是杀死约书亚的那把枪 |
[34:17] | Escano told him to kill himself. | 伊斯卡诺让他自杀 |
[34:19] | When Anna was here? | 就是安娜还在的那时候吗 |
[34:22] | Told him he had to. | 说他必须这么做 |
[34:26] | He knew we were gonna make the case. | 他知道我们能立案 |
[34:27] | He didn’t want Adrian in the box. | 他不想让艾德里安被捕 |
[34:31] | We could try bringing this to an ASA, argue coercion. | 我们可以告诉助理检察官 说是胁迫 |
[34:34] | It’s not enough. | 这不够 |
[34:37] | No. | 不够 |
[34:40] | We’re going after Escano for everything. | 我们要把所有罪名按到伊斯卡诺头上 |
[34:42] | Sergeant Voight. | 博伊特警长 |
[34:44] | I want him for everything. | 我要他为所有事负责 |
[35:20] | You can’t be coming here. | 你不能来这里 |
[35:24] | I did heat runs. | 我甩掉尾巴了 |
[35:26] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[35:29] | It’s not enough. | 这不够 |
[35:31] | Look. | 听着 |
[35:35] | We don’t meet like this anymore. | 我们不能再这样见面 |
[35:37] | Okay, okay, I won’t, I won’t again. | 好 以后不会了 |
[35:42] | What happened to Adrian? | 艾德里安怎么了 |
[35:46] | He killed himself. | 他自杀了 |
[35:50] | Escano told him to. | 伊斯卡诺让他这么做 |
[36:01] | Okay, so what now? | 好吧 那现在怎么办 |
[36:06] | We use it. | 我们利用这件事 |
[36:09] | Escano’s going to need a new runner. | 伊斯卡诺会需要一个新的运货人 |
[36:14] | Okay, so we go from dead kid | 好吧 所以从一个死去的孩子 |
[36:16] | to you will take his spot? | 直接到取代他的位置吗 |
[36:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:23] | What would you rather we do, Anna? | 那你觉得我们该怎么做 安娜 |
[36:33] | Look, I will do all this, I will get closer | 听着 我愿意做这些 我会去靠近 |
[36:35] | and, you know that, but I just… | 你知道的 但我只是… |
[36:41] | You gotta give me something. | 你得告诉我一些事 |
[36:46] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[36:52] | I just… | 我只是… |
[36:57] | I don’t know jack about you. | 我对你一无所知 |
[37:00] | Or Escano, and you both know everything about me. | 或伊斯卡诺 但你们都对我了如指掌 |
[37:07] | I mean, he’s got a whole sheet on me and my kid. | 他有一整张纸的信息 关于我和我孩子 |
[37:12] | You have a whole damn board on me. | 你有一整张白板关于我的信息 |
[37:15] | You both are just using me like a lamb to slaughter. | 你们都利用我 就像待宰的羔羊一样 |
[37:22] | It’s fine, I’m willing and I’ll trust you, I just… | 没事 我原因 我也会相信你 只是… |
[37:33] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[37:36] | I got no idea. | 我不知道 |
[37:38] | I don’t even know why it means so much. | 我也不知道为什么我如此在意 |
[37:40] | I just… | 我只是… |
[37:41] | I don’t have anything to give. | 我没话可说 |
[37:43] | Of course you do. | 你当然有 |
[37:45] | I mean, what the hell is up with this big empty house | 你这个巨大的空房子是怎么回事 |
[37:48] | and all these pictures, your family? | 还有这么多照片 你的家人 |
[37:50] | They’re gone. | 他们都不在了 |
[37:55] | You told me you have a son. | 你说过你有个儿子 |
[38:01] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[38:08] | They’re all gone, Anna. | 他们都死了 安娜 |
[38:13] | This job is what I have. | 这份工作是我的唯一 |
[38:20] | It’s all I got left. | 是我唯一剩下的 |
[38:45] | Morning. | 早 |
[38:48] | So I don’t even get a good morning? | 你都不跟我说早上好吗 |
[38:50] | I-I heard what happened to Adrian and–and… | 我听说了艾德里安的事 还有 |
[38:55] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[39:00] | Say what you want to say, or pretend but… | 你想怎么说都行 或假装 但… |
[39:04] | that kid loved you. | 那孩子很爱你 |
[39:06] | For whatever the hell the reason, | 无论是因为什么原因 |
[39:08] | and he was close to you. | 他跟你很亲近 |
[39:11] | So you must have been close to him and… | 所以你肯定跟他也亲 然后… |
[39:15] | I just–I’m sorry. | 我只是…很遗憾 |
[39:26] | You know what I do? | 你知道我是干什么的吗 |
[39:31] | I mean, I’m not an idiot. | 我也不是白痴 |
[39:36] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[39:39] | You know what I do. | 你知道我是干什么的 |
[39:43] | And yet you’re still here. | 但你还在这 |
[39:48] | And you’re sorry. | 你还感到遗憾 |