时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Maybe the three of us, we could live together | 那或许我们三人 我们可以一直这样 |
[00:05] | kind of permanently. | 住在一起 |
[00:06] | Do you think my new friend Teddy | 你觉得我的新朋友 泰迪 |
[00:08] | can come over to the new place? | 能来新家玩吗 |
[00:09] | – Teddy a teacher from school? – No. | -泰迪是学校的老师吗 -不 |
[00:11] | He’s the man who waits by the fence for me. | 他是个在围栏外等我的大人 |
[00:14] | I wanna see the footage. | 我想看监控 |
[00:18] | His name is Theo Morris. | 他叫西奥·莫里斯 |
[00:19] | What the hell is going on, Alana? | 到底怎么回事 阿兰娜 |
[00:20] | He’s Makayla’s uncle. | 他是玛凯拉的叔叔 |
[00:21] | Oh, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[00:23] | He’s filed a petition for full custody. | 他申请了单独监护权 |
[00:33] | Carolina, we do not understand | 卡罗琳娜 我们无法理解 |
[00:34] | how it got this far. | 事情怎么会发展成这样 |
[00:35] | I mean, the only time this man has spoken | 这个人和玛凯拉的交流 |
[00:36] | to Makayla is when he’s creeping around | 仅仅是在他偷偷跑到 |
[00:38] | outside of her school. I mean, this is– | 她学校外面 我觉得 这… |
[00:39] | this is insane. | 这太荒唐了 |
[00:40] | When Mr. Morris showed up at Makayla’s school, | 莫里斯先生在玛凯拉学校出现时 |
[00:42] | it wasn’t illegal. | 并不违法 |
[00:44] | He and his wife, they have a lot of money, | 他和他妻子 他们很有钱 |
[00:47] | big house, big yard, all that. | 大房子 大后院 全都有 |
[00:49] | And Theo Morris is a blood relation. | 而且西奥·莫里斯是有血缘关系的亲属 |
[00:51] | We’re talking about his brother’s daughter. | 我们说的可是他兄弟的女儿 |
[00:53] | A brother who’s serving life for murder. | 这位兄弟因为谋杀而被终身监禁 |
[00:55] | – Adam. – No. | -亚当 -别拦着我 |
[00:55] | This is the qualifier? | 这就是资格条件吗 |
[00:57] | – I mean- – I understand. | -我是说… -我理解 |
[00:58] | Tariq Morris killed Makayla’s family. | 塔里克·莫里斯杀害了玛凯拉的家人 |
[01:00] | I understand, but in the eyes of the system | 我理解 但从制度的角度 |
[01:03] | there’s only one client here. It’s not you. | 当事人只有一位 并不是你 |
[01:05] | Yeah, I know. | 我明白 |
[01:07] | The judge’s decision will rest | 法官的决定只会 |
[01:08] | only on what’s best for Makayla, | 基于对玛凯拉最好的选择 |
[01:10] | where she’s safe, the stability of the home, | 在哪里她最安全 家庭的稳定性 |
[01:14] | the mental and physical health of the caretakers. | 抚养人精神和身体方面的健康 |
[01:16] | And being a blood relative carries a lot of weight. | 而且 有血缘关系这点会起很大作用 |
[01:20] | The truth? | 实话呢 |
[01:23] | You could lose. | 你们可能会输 |
[01:25] | You could lose Makayla. | 你们可能会失去玛凯拉 |
[01:27] | To avoid that, you need to keep it together. | 要避免这种情况 你们需要稳住了 |
[01:31] | Do what I say. We fight, | 按我说的做 我们去争取 |
[01:33] | but we do it calmly, methodically. | 但我们要平和地 有步骤地去做 |
[01:37] | Okay? | 明白了吗 |
[01:53] | We got this. | 我们能行 |
[01:55] | We do. | 真的 |
[01:58] | Got some time before Theo’s testimony. | 西奥出庭作证之前我们还有点时间 |
[02:00] | You wanna grab a bit to eat, | 你想不想去吃点东西 |
[02:01] | think about anything else for a little while? | 给自己一点时间不去想这个 |
[02:04] | I’ve got some errands to run, | 我有点事要去办 |
[02:05] | but why don’t we just meet back here after? | 不如之后我们就回到这见面吧 |
[02:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:08] | You sure you don’t want company? | 你确定想一个人吗 |
[02:10] | I’m good, thanks. | 我没事 谢了 |
[02:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:32] | Gang going at it Berkely and Ben……. | 黑帮在伯克利和本大街作案… |
[02:34] | Caller reports snow shovel stolen from his shed, | 报警人说有人从他工棚偷走了雪铲 |
[02:36] | 58th and 10th. | 58街和10街 |
[02:38] | Units in the 9th, | 第9区的各小组 |
[02:39] | manager of the drugstore at Pulaski and Bruce | 普拉斯基路和布鲁斯路的药店老板 |
[02:41] | says a couple walked out | 说一对男女偷了 |
[02:42] | with a bag of stolen toiletries. | 一袋洗漱用品离开了 |
[02:44] | They need a report taken. | 他们要书面报案 |
[02:45] | Come on. | 行了 |
[02:47] | Units in the 24th and citywide, | 24区和市区的各小组 |
[02:49] | call of a home invasion, possible homicide. | 有报案称发生入室抢劫 还有可能是凶杀 |
[02:51] | 3021 Longwood. | 朗伍德街3021号 |
[02:52] | 5021 Eddie, hold me down responding. | 5021E 交给我响应吧 |
[03:02] | Police! You guys hurt? | 警察 你们受伤了吗 |
[03:04] | Mr. Page, está muerto. | 佩奇先生 他死了 |
[03:06] | Upstairs? | 楼上吗 |
[03:08] | Anyone else in the house? | 房子里还有别人吗 |
[03:11] | ¿Hay alguien más en la casa? | 房子里还有人吗 |
[03:12] | No lo sé. | 我不知道 |
[03:14] | Okay. | 没事 |
[03:15] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[03:17] | 5021 Eddie, I got two witnesses | 5021E 有两名目击者 |
[03:19] | sequestered behind my vehicle for their safety. | 为了她们的安全 目前躲在我的车后 |
[03:21] | Keep the cars rolling, I’m going in, | 继续派支援前来 我要进去了 |
[03:22] | and I’m going dark. | 之后无线电静默 |
[04:07] | All right, go ahead and bag it. | 把它放证物袋里吧 |
[04:09] | Scrub the house, print the place floor to ceiling. | 彻查这栋房子提取所有地方的指纹 |
[04:12] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:14] | Body was cold, no blood splatter, | 尸体已经冷了 没有溅射的血迹 |
[04:16] | no signs of a struggle, no defensive wounds. | 没有打斗迹象 没有防御性伤口 |
[04:19] | I think they cut off his hand after he was dead. | 我认为他是死后被人把手剁下来的 |
[04:23] | But look at this. | 可看这个 |
[04:25] | Look, there’s… | 看 有… |
[04:28] | little bits of flesh mixed in with the blood. | 血上有一些肉 |
[04:31] | I think they used his hand as a paintbrush. | 看来他们用他的手作笔刷 |
[04:36] | Guy’s name was David Page, 45. | 死者名叫大卫·佩奇 45岁 |
[04:38] | He did okay, middle-manager-of-a-bank type, | 他干得还行 银行中层那种 |
[04:40] | decent living, little bit of a loner, divorced, no kids. | 住得还像样 有点不合群 离异没有孩子 |
[04:43] | Neighbor said he lived by himself, | 邻居说他一个人住 |
[04:45] | – but was a nice enough guy. – Who called it in? | -但人还算好 -是谁报的警 |
[04:47] | The housecleaners called it in. | 是打扫卫生的报的警 |
[04:48] | They have a key. They let themselves in. | 她们有钥匙 自己开门进来的 |
[04:49] | It’s a weekly thing. | 每周来一次 |
[04:50] | Victim’s usually at work when they get here, | 通常她们来时死者都在上班 |
[04:52] | – but this time… – Uh, the ME’s prelim | -但这次… -法医初步判断 |
[04:53] | says that Page was strangled sometime last night. | 佩奇是昨晚被勒死的 |
[04:56] | Weapon was a rope. | 凶器是绳子 |
[04:57] | Yo, Sarge, we got the victim’s wallet. | 警长 我们发现了死者的钱包 |
[04:59] | We got his cell phone. | 他的手机 |
[05:00] | The money’s still in the wallet. | 钱还在钱包里 |
[05:01] | He’s got a few decent watches upstairs | 楼上他有几块不错的手表 |
[05:02] | that we can inventory, but there’s no signs of forced entry, | 我们可以清点保管 但没有强行进入的迹象 |
[05:04] | so it obviously wasn’t a robbery. | 所以明显不是入室抢劫 |
[05:06] | Someone sure wanted this guy dead | 一定有人想要这个人死 |
[05:07] | and to send a message while they’re at it. | 并且在杀他时要传递个讯息 |
[05:08] | All right, we got some idea of what it isn’t. | 我们搞明白了这案子不是什么 |
[05:11] | Let’s figure out what it is. | 那我们去弄清楚是什么案子吧 |
[05:20] | You took this job? | 你接了这个案子 |
[05:21] | Yeah, sorry. | 嗯 对不起 |
[05:23] | No, it’s not about sorries. | 没有什么对不起的 |
[05:24] | I’m just trying to– | 我只是想… |
[05:26] | – You know? – I know, I know. | -你明白吗 -我明白 |
[05:28] | Well, listen, it’s time. | 听着 时间到了 |
[05:29] | We gotta go to court. | 我们得去法庭了 |
[05:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:36] | So you were a bit of a miracle, Mr. Morris. | 您算是个奇迹了 莫里斯先生 |
[05:42] | A miracle suggests divine intervention. | 奇迹有上帝介入的意味 |
[05:44] | With respect to the man upstairs, | 没有冒犯天上那位的意思 |
[05:46] | I worked for mine. | 我都是靠自己的 |
[05:52] | The men in my family… | 我家里的男人们… |
[05:57] | I had six months, tops– | 我只有六个月时间决定 |
[05:59] | behind bars or in the ground. | 要么进监狱 要么埋地下 |
[06:02] | Except… I got out. | 但是 我逃了出来 |
[06:03] | Got a scholarship after high school. | 高中后拿到了奖学金 |
[06:06] | Engineering program at Hamburg. | 在汉堡学习工程 |
[06:08] | – Germany? – Yes. | -德国 -对 |
[06:10] | Yes, built bridges and canals all around Europe | 过去20年里在欧洲各地建设 |
[06:12] | for the past 20 years. Um, met my wife there. | 桥梁和运河 在那里遇到了我的妻子 |
[06:16] | No children of your own? | 自己没有孩子吗 |
[06:21] | We were not able. | 我们生不了 |
[06:25] | You moved back to Chicago? | 您搬回芝加哥了 |
[06:28] | About six months ago, a headhunter found me. | 大概6个月之前 有个猎头找到了我 |
[06:31] | Brought me back home. | 带我回家了 |
[06:32] | And that’s when you learned about Makayla? | 你是在那时知道了玛凯拉的存在 |
[06:35] | First I heard the name, yeah. | 第一次听到她的名字 对 |
[06:41] | Look, I-I’m sure | 听着 我很确定 |
[06:43] | that Ms. Burgess is a good person. | 伯吉斯女士是好人 |
[06:46] | And Linda and I are grateful for you | 而且我和琳达都很感激你们 |
[06:49] | for taking Makayla in. | 收养了玛凯拉 |
[06:53] | What this girl’s been through… | 这个女孩所经历的一切… |
[06:56] | I just–I believe in my heart that she should be with family. | 我只是从心底里相信她应该跟家人在一起 |
[07:00] | Real–real family. | 真正的家人 |
[07:04] | One last question, Mr. Morris. | 最后一个问题 莫里斯先生 |
[07:06] | When you first learned about Makayla’s story– | 当您刚开始知道玛凯拉的事时 |
[07:08] | where she’s living now– | 知道她住在哪里时 |
[07:11] | did you ever think about it in racial terms? | 有没有考虑过种族问题 |
[07:15] | You mean, did I ever wonder whether it was best | 你是说我有没有想过在芝加哥 |
[07:18] | for a Black girl to be raised by a white cop | 让白人警察抚养黑人女孩 |
[07:22] | in the city of Chicago? | 是否合适吗 |
[07:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:26] | That. | 正是如此 |
[07:35] | No. | 没有 |
[07:51] | So how’d it go in there? | 情况如何 |
[07:54] | Uncle Theo knows how to work a room. | 西奥叔叔知道如何掌控全局 |
[07:56] | So where are we? | 案子查得怎么样了 |
[07:57] | Toxicology report says there was a high dose | 毒理检测报告说大卫·佩奇喝的威士忌中 |
[07:59] | of phenobarbital in the scotch David Page was drinking. | 有高剂量的苯巴比妥[镇静安眠剂] |
[08:02] | Page would’ve been lethargic by the time he was killed. | 佩奇被杀时应该处于昏睡状态 |
[08:04] | – Comatose? – Yeah, we broke into the DMs | -昏迷状态 -对 我们黑进了佩奇的 |
[08:06] | on Page’s WhatsApp. | 微信聊天记录 |
[08:07] | He’s been a pill-popper for a long time. | 他已经嗑药很久了 |
[08:09] | He’s talking about “Rims and tires.” | 他说起过”轮胎和轮圈” |
[08:10] | We’re guessing that’s Oxy and Percocet. | 我们猜那是羟考酮和扑热息痛 |
[08:12] | Guy was alone in the world looking to numb out? | 孤独之人想要麻醉自己 |
[08:14] | But then, Page changed his tune about a week ago. | 但一周前 佩奇改变了口味 |
[08:17] | No more chill pills. | 不嗑镇静剂了 |
[08:18] | Page was looking to go up. | 佩奇想要升级 |
[08:19] | He starts referencing the “Big C” in those DMs. | 他的聊天记录里开始提到”大C” |
[08:22] | Coke. Bigger money. | 可卡因 贵多了 |
[08:23] | Then on Sunday, three days before Page was killed, | 然后在周日 就是佩奇被杀的三天前 |
[08:26] | he’s haggling about money with a dealer. | 他在跟一位毒贩讨价还价 |
[08:27] | Dealer was not having it. | 毒贩不接受 |
[08:29] | Dealer’s burner triangulates | 毒贩的一次性手机定位到了 |
[08:30] | to a block claimed by the SL Boyz. | SL男孩帮占领的社区 |
[08:32] | In the DMs, Page refers to the dealer as “Sin.” | 在聊天记录中 佩奇称毒贩为”恶” |
[08:35] | The name popped in the alias database. | 别名数据库里有这个名字 |
[08:37] | “Sin” is short for “Sinister.” | “恶”是”邪恶之人”的简称 |
[08:38] | 嫌疑人 凯撒·奥图维 外号 恶 所属帮派 SL男孩帮 | |
[08:39] | His real name is Cesar Altuve. | 他的真名叫凯撒·奥图维 |
[08:40] | This guy is a documented shot-caller. | 这家伙是登记在册的帮派头目 |
[08:42] | He deals pills. He deals coke. | 他贩卖药片和可卡因 |
[08:43] | He’s got a violent sheet. | 他有暴力犯罪的前科 |
[08:44] | Bring him in. Let me talk to him. | 带他进来 我要跟他聊聊 |
[08:47] | I said, “Call me a lawyer.” | 我说了”给我的律师打电话” |
[08:49] | He’s gonna tell you the same thing I’m telling you. | 他会跟我说一样的话 |
[08:54] | We found an entire pharmacy on you when we picked you up. | 我们逮捕你时发现你有一整间毒品仓 |
[08:57] | That’s more than enough to send you downstate. | 这已经足够把你送进监狱了 |
[09:00] | That’s even if we don’t connect you to David Page’s murder. | 这还是我们没把大卫·佩奇的死算在你头上 |
[09:06] | Take a look at these. | 看看这些 |
[09:08] | Friend of mine from the DEA loaned them to me. | 我在缉毒局的朋友借给我的 |
[09:11] | It’s El Salvador. | 这是在萨尔瓦多 |
[09:13] | Soldados Locos, your ancestral gang. | 索尔达多斯·洛克斯 你们以前一起混的 |
[09:17] | Turns out that’s what they do to guys who don’t pay. | 原来不付钱会落得这样的下场 |
[09:20] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[09:21] | You were beefin’ over money. | 你们之前在为钱的事吵架 |
[09:23] | No. | 没有 |
[09:24] | No? | 没有吗 |
[09:25] | He just got in deeper than usual. | 他只是惹的麻烦有点大 |
[09:27] | We were working it out, man. | 我们在想办法解决 兄弟 |
[09:28] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[09:29] | Deeper how? | 什么样的麻烦 |
[09:32] | His thing’s popping $5 pills. | 他的药片只卖五美元 |
[09:35] | Entertaining a new girl, that’s a whole new price point. | 为了招待新来的姑娘 这价格前所未有 |
[09:40] | What new girl? | 哪个新来的姑娘 |
[09:42] | Some girl. | 就是个马子 |
[09:44] | She wanted to party. | 她想开派对 |
[09:45] | Powder. | 吸粉的 |
[09:49] | Sarge? | 警长 |
[09:51] | What? | 什么事 |
[09:53] | We got another one. | 又发现了一具尸体 |
[10:00] | So a meter man found that. | 抄表的人发现的 |
[10:02] | Crime lab is rolling in. | 鉴证科已经在路上了 |
[10:03] | Anyone been inside? | 有人进屋过吗 |
[10:04] | No, sir. Waiting on you. | 没有 长官 就等你了 |
[10:06] | Christ. | 天哪 |
[10:08] | All right, go. | 好 进去吧 |
[10:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[10:27] | I’ll go check upstairs. | 我去楼上看看 |
[10:42] | This one got messy. | 这次没那么干净利落 |
[10:44] | Look at his leg. | 看他的腿 |
[10:47] | Basement’s clear. | 地下室什么都没有 |
[10:49] | There’s another half-finished cocktail | 还有一杯喝了一半的鸡尾酒 |
[10:50] | on the nightstand up there. | 在上面的床头柜上 |
[10:53] | Okay, so… | 好 那 |
[10:55] | he realizes he’s been drugged. | 他意识到自己被下药了 |
[10:58] | Makes a run for it. Legs give out. | 想逃跑 腿使不上劲 |
[11:00] | He falls down the stairs. | 摔下了楼梯 |
[11:01] | Killer catches up with him here. | 凶手在这里追上了他 |
[11:03] | Yeah, well, this does not look like gang violence. | 嗯 这看着不像帮派暴力犯罪 |
[11:09] | We got a serial killer. | 我们要找的是连环杀手 |
[11:16] | Second victim’s Gus Thompson, 48. | 第二位受害者叫格斯·汤普森 48岁 |
[11:18] | ME said he’d been dead for a week. | 法医说他已经死了一周了 |
[11:19] | Yeah, same deal as our first victim, David Page. | 对 跟我们的第一位受害者大卫·佩奇一样 |
[11:22] | Phenobarbital in his drink. | 酒里有苯巴比妥 |
[11:23] | Strangled, then his hand was cut off. | 勒死 手被砍掉了 |
[11:25] | Thompson’s a middle-manager, working stiff, lonely, | 汤普森是位中层管理人员 上班族 孤独 |
[11:28] | no family–same there too. | 没有家人 这也跟第一位一样 |
[11:29] | But no sign our victims know each other. | 但没有迹象表明受害者们互相认识 |
[11:31] | Two men from two different sides of the city. | 住在城市两边的两个人 |
[11:32] | We got another one. | 我们又找到了一具尸体 |
[11:34] | Joel McCall, 55, killed six weeks ago. | 乔尔·麦考尔 55岁 六周前被杀 |
[11:37] | Drugged, strangled, his hand cut off. | 被下药 勒死 手被砍掉了 |
[11:39] | Case didn’t pop before? | 以前出现过类似的案子吗 |
[11:40] | It’s not ours. | 我们这里没有 |
[11:41] | Belongs to Des Plaines PD. | 德斯普兰斯警局的辖区出现过 |
[11:42] | I had to find it on ViCAP. | 我只能在暴力犯罪缉捕计划中找到 |
[11:44] | And just like the others, no defensive wounds, | 而且跟其他受害者一样 没有防卫伤 |
[11:46] | nothing disturbed in the home. | 家里也没被翻乱 |
[11:48] | And this one, his blood was used to write “Leave us.” | 而这位 墙上的血书是”别管我们” |
[11:52] | – Us? – Yeah, that part’s weird, | -我们 -对 这有点奇怪 |
[11:54] | among other things. | 跟其他状况比起来 |
[11:55] | I arranged for you guys to head over there. | 我已经安排了你们过去一趟 |
[11:57] | They’re copying case files. | 他们正在复印案件资料 |
[11:58] | They even offered a couple of their homicide cops | 你们有兴趣的话 他们还安排了几位 |
[12:00] | if you’re interested. | 凶案组的警察帮忙 |
[12:02] | Look at me making friends. | 听我说 友好点 |
[12:04] | Thanks, Trudy. | 谢谢 特鲁迪 |
[12:05] | Now listen, these men were targeted for a reason. | 听着 这些人成为目标是有原因的 |
[12:07] | These messages, they mean something. | 这些消息是有意义的 |
[12:10] | We find the why, we’ll find the who. | 我们找到原因 就能找到凶手 |
[12:13] | Dig in. | 去查吧 |
[12:16] | I’m gonna head up to Des Plaines right now. | 我马上去德斯普兰斯 |
[12:17] | Yeah, I’m gonna come with you. | 嗯 我跟你一起去 |
[12:18] | – No, no, no. – Gabby can stay late. | -不不不 -加比可以加班 |
[12:19] | – She can stay late. – I’ll take it alone. | -她可以加班 -我自己去吧 |
[12:21] | Chances are I’ll get all the way up there | 很可能我大老远赶过去 |
[12:22] | and I don’t find out anything anyway. | 却一无所获 |
[12:24] | You go be with Mack. | 你去陪小玛 |
[12:25] | You guys need each other. | 你们需要彼此 |
[12:36] | – Hello? – Hey. | -我回来了 -嘿 |
[12:38] | – Just cleaning up. – No, no, no. | -我正在清理 -不不不 |
[12:39] | Gabby, please, I’ll do that. | 加比拜托 我来做 |
[12:43] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[12:44] | What’d you have for dinner? | 你们晚饭吃了什么 |
[12:45] | We ordered chicken parm. | 我们点了鸡肉帕尔姆 |
[12:47] | – Saved some for you. – Thank you. | -给你留了点 -谢谢 |
[12:48] | And I had six peas and three carrots. | 我还吃了六颗豌豆和三块胡萝卜 |
[12:51] | Six peas and three carrots. | 六颗豌豆和三块胡萝卜 |
[12:52] | – But who’s counting, right? – Got a bit of a project going. | -但谁记着呢 -学校有课后任务 |
[12:55] | Okay. | 你说 |
[12:57] | – Me and Jasmine– – Jasmine and I. | -我和贾思敏 -是贾思敏和我 |
[13:00] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这么说的 |
[13:02] | Me and Jasmine are in a school skit tomorrow. | 我和贾思敏明天要参加学校的短剧表演 |
[13:05] | Our hair’s gonna be the exact same. | 我们的发型要弄成一样的 |
[13:10] | Picked up the beads, but… | 我去买了珠子 但发型… |
[13:22] | All right, um… | 好了 那个 |
[13:24] | Can you hand me a bead? | 递给我一个珠子好吗 |
[13:25] | Sure. | 好 |
[13:29] | Okay. | 行了 |
[13:37] | Okay, well, it’s something like this, right? | 行了 是这样的发型 对吧 |
[13:40] | Um, I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是这样 |
[13:44] | Okay, I’ll try again. | 好吧 我再试试 |
[13:46] | Well, it’s only hair. | 这只是头发 |
[13:54] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[13:57] | We’re gonna call your Uncle Kevin. | 我们给你凯文叔叔打电话求助 |
[14:00] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[14:06] | Good news is, | 好消息是 |
[14:07] | you can lord this over me forever. | 在这个领域你永远胜我一筹 |
[14:08] | And you know I will. | 那还用说 |
[14:09] | What’s up, Queen? | 你好啊 小女王 |
[14:11] | Yeah, yeah, come on in. | 快进来吧 |
[14:14] | You remember my Auntie Jane? | 你还记得我的阿姨简吗 |
[14:15] | Hey, Jane. | 你好 简 |
[14:16] | Do you remember, Makayla? | 还记得吗 玛凯拉 |
[14:17] | We met Jane at Jordan’s birthday party. | 我们在乔丹的生日聚会见过她 |
[14:19] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得 |
[14:20] | Let me see my VIP client. | 让我见见我的贵宾客户 |
[14:23] | Black hair is its own thing. | 黑头发很有特点 |
[14:25] | Its own beautiful thing. | 有它自己的美丽之处 |
[14:27] | Come on, baby. We got this. | 来吧宝贝 我们来搞定它 |
[14:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[14:31] | – Oh, Jane, beads. – Thank you. | -简 珠子 -谢谢 |
[14:34] | It’s actually not that bad. | 你扎的也没那么糟 |
[14:36] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[14:42] | I mean, I’ll hand it to him. | 我承认他确实厉害 |
[14:44] | Makayla’s uncle found a way to make this custody case | 玛凯拉的叔叔找到了一种方法让这个监护权案件 |
[14:46] | about race while denying he was making it about race. | 与种族有关 同时又否认自己拿种族做文章 |
[14:49] | Okay, Theo came to fight, huh? | 好吧 西奥是动真格了 |
[14:52] | – Oh, yeah. – Well, what’d the judge say? | -是啊 -法官怎么说 |
[14:53] | She smiled. She got it. | 她面带微笑 心里有数了 |
[14:59] | Is this okay? | 这样真的可以吗 |
[15:02] | Black kid, white cop, this city. | 黑人小孩和白人警察 生活在这个城市 |
[15:08] | I mean, I’m not gonna act like | 我不会把这 |
[15:09] | this is some colorblind fairy tale. | 当成什么色盲童话 |
[15:12] | But what you and Kev have got is solid as hell. | 但你和小凯的关系很亲密 |
[15:16] | Yeah, I know, there’s truth there. | 是的我知道 这是事实 |
[15:17] | I just… | 我只是 |
[15:19] | It hurt to hear in court. | 法庭上的话字字戳心 |
[15:20] | But, Burgess, you are good for her. | 但是 伯吉斯 你是最适合她的 |
[15:24] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[15:26] | I do. | 我知道 |
[15:29] | But to have to prove it… | 但我得证明这一点 |
[15:32] | Ta-da! | 好看吗 |
[15:35] | Oh, my, turn around! | 天哪 转一圈 |
[15:37] | Turn around. Let me see the whole thing. | 转一圈 让我看看整体效果 |
[15:38] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[15:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:43] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[15:47] | Well, we got lucky. | 我们运气很好 |
[15:48] | Got a hit in Des Plaines. | 在德斯普兰斯有收获 |
[15:49] | Traffic cams got a good view of the victim’s home. | 交通摄像头清楚地看到了受害者的家 |
[15:52] | Rubber-bullet squad up there | 那边的草包凶案组 |
[15:53] | was told the traffic cam was down, so they missed it. | 被告知交通摄像头坏了 所以他们没看到 |
[15:55] | Now this right here, it’s 4:12 p.M. | 现在拿到录像了 这是下午4点12分 |
[15:57] | That’s two hours before Joel McCall was found dead. | 那是乔尔·麦考尔被发现死前两小时 |
[16:00] | This woman leaves the victim’s house, walking fast. | 这个女人离开了受害者的家 走得很快 |
[16:02] | She gets into a Volkswagen Scirocco. | 她上了一辆大众尚酷 |
[16:04] | And right here you get a decent view of the driver. | 从这个角度你可以清楚地看到司机 |
[16:06] | – Another female. – So you’re thinking | -是另一个女人 -所以你认为 |
[16:08] | that’s the woman Altuve mentioned? | 这是奥图维提到过的女人 |
[16:09] | The one David Page was seeing? | 大卫·佩奇正在交往的那个 |
[16:11] | We haven’t found a trace of her yet, | 我们还没找到她的踪迹 |
[16:12] | but maybe that’s how they lured him in. | 但也许他们是让这个女人勾引大卫的 |
[16:13] | So a VW pulls out. | 这是辆大众 |
[16:14] | We got the plates. Comes back to a Daniel Williams. | 我们查了车牌 车主是丹尼尔·威廉姆斯 |
[16:17] | Now here’s where it gets good. | 好消息 |
[16:18] | Daniel doesn’t have a sheet, | 丹尼尔没有犯罪记录 |
[16:19] | but he’s got a sister. | 但他有个妹妹 |
[16:20] | Jackie Williams. She’s 24. | 杰姬·威廉姆斯 24岁 |
[16:26] | That’s a dead match for our driver. | 这就是那个司机 |
[16:27] | LKA on Cottage Grove. | 最新住址在科蒂奇格罗夫 |
[16:28] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[16:29] | Hit it. | 出发 |
[16:38] | I got the back. | 我守住后面 |
[16:47] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[16:53] | Move. | 往前 |
[17:02] | It’s clear. | 没人 |
[17:11] | 对你的姐妹负责 家庭是治愈 跟随你的家人 随它去 | |
[17:24] | Looks like someone’s home. | 有人回来了 |
[17:28] | Dan Williams? | 你是丹·威廉姆斯吗 |
[17:29] | Police, let me see your hands. | 警察 把手举起来 |
[17:31] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[17:33] | Does this mean– | 这是不是意味着 |
[17:34] | You found her? | 你们找到她了 |
[17:36] | Found who? | 找到谁 |
[17:37] | Jackie, my sister. | 杰姬 我妹妹 |
[17:39] | Is she with him? | 她是跟他在一起吗 |
[17:42] | Is she? | 是不是 |
[17:43] | We don’t know who you’re talking about, Dan. | 我们不知道你在说谁 丹 |
[17:44] | With who? | 跟谁 |
[17:45] | Micah. | 米卡 |
[17:47] | With him, with the cult. | 跟他在一起 那个邪教 |
[17:50] | Isn’t that why you’re here? | 你们不是因为这个才来的吗 |
[18:00] | So what do you mean, “Cult”? | 你说的”邪教”是什么意思 |
[18:01] | I don’t know if that’s the right word. | 我不确定是否该这样称呼 |
[18:04] | Can you just tell me, is Jackie okay? | 你能不能直接告诉我 杰姬还好吗 |
[18:06] | – Is she all right? – We don’t know, Dan. | -她平安吗 -我们不知道 丹 |
[18:08] | Can you tell us what happened to her? | 你能告诉我们她怎么了吗 |
[18:10] | Look, she’s just been having a hard time. | 她最近过得不太好 |
[18:12] | I mean, she always has. | 其实她过得一直都不好 |
[18:13] | But last couple years, she lost her job. | 但最近几年 她丢了工作 |
[18:16] | We don’t have any other family, any money. | 我们没有其他家人 没有钱 |
[18:18] | She was just desperate. | 她实在是走投无路了 |
[18:19] | And that’s when she met Micah? | 然后她就碰到了米卡 |
[18:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:22] | He calmed her down. | 他安抚了她 |
[18:24] | Then she started talking about him weird. | 之后她就开始谈论他 神神叨叨的 |
[18:25] | Like he wasn’t a friend, boyfriend. | 比如他既不是朋友也不是男朋友 |
[18:28] | Okay. | 继续 |
[18:30] | What was he? | 那他是什么 |
[18:31] | Like a teacher. | 就像是一位导师 |
[18:34] | Guy lives with other women. | 那家伙跟其他女人住在一起 |
[18:36] | Asked Jackie to move in and then… | 他叫杰姬也搬进去然后 |
[18:38] | I told her this guy’s no good, but she couldn’t hear it. | 我告诉过她这家伙不是好人 但她就是不听 |
[18:43] | I think she started using again. | 我觉得她又开始吸毒了 |
[18:46] | Cut me out. | 她跟我断了联系 |
[18:49] | And then she was gone. | 然后她就不见了 |
[18:52] | Recognize this woman? | 认识这个女人吗 |
[18:54] | No. | 不认识 |
[18:56] | What about her? | 那她呢 |
[18:58] | Yeah, that’s Jackie. | 认识 那就是杰姬 |
[19:00] | And my old car. What– | 那是我以前的车 怎么… |
[19:01] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[19:06] | What’d they do? | 她们干什么了 |
[19:10] | This is from Jackie Williams’ social media. | 这是杰姬·威廉姆斯的社交网络上的 |
[19:12] | It was deleted, but we were able to recover it. | 被删除了 但我们找了回来 |
[19:14] | Okay, so that’s Jackie. | 那是杰姬 |
[19:16] | That is the woman who exited the house in Des Plaines. | 那是从德斯普兰斯的屋子里出来的女人 |
[19:19] | All these women, they look undernourished, | 这些女人 看起来都营养不良 |
[19:20] | off the streets, possible drug use. | 流落街头 可能吸毒 |
[19:22] | And that is Micah Thurman, 44 years old. | 那是米卡·瑟曼 44岁 |
[19:25] | We are going to build a life together. | 我们要一起建立生活 |
[19:29] | You will be loved, safe, but this won’t come free. | 你们会被爱 安全 但这不是免费的 |
[19:33] | You must choose this family. | 你们必须选择这个家庭 |
[19:38] | You must choose me. | 你们必须选择我 |
[19:41] | Now this is going to require discipline. | 而且我们需要纪律 |
[19:46] | Accountability. | 责任 |
[19:49] | But you’re home. | 但你们到家了 |
[19:50] | Micah Thurman, he’s a grifter. | 米卡·瑟曼 是个窃贼 |
[19:52] | A conman. He’s been on the run for years. | 骗子 逃亡了几年 |
[19:54] | Got numerous civil and criminal charges, | 有无数民事和刑事起诉 |
[19:56] | two-bit fraud, check-bouncing. | 小打小闹的诈骗 空头支票 |
[19:58] | He’s got a domestic from a decade ago. | 十年前还有家庭暴力的案底 |
[19:59] | And these women are trying to make a family with him? | 这些女人还想跟他组建一个家庭吗 |
[20:02] | I mean, he knows exactly what they need | 他很清楚她们需要什么 |
[20:03] | to replace fear with hope. | 用希望取代恐惧 |
[20:05] | It’ll take discipline, but you have to do what I say. | 这需要纪律 你得按我说的做 |
[20:08] | What if they would do anything | 如果她们为了留在他的家庭里 |
[20:09] | that he said to be in his family? | 愿意做任何事呢 |
[20:10] | What if they would kill for him? | 如果她们愿意为他杀人呢 |
[20:12] | Mm, so where’s Micah now? | 那现在米卡在哪 |
[20:14] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[20:15] | He’s off the grid. | 他没踪影了 |
[20:16] | Creditors haven’t been able to find him in years. | 债权人找了他好多年 |
[20:18] | He doesn’t have a cell phone. | 他没有手机 |
[20:19] | No utilities in his name. | 名下没有水电费 |
[20:21] | Only connection we actually have is Jackie. | 我们唯一能把他们联系起来的是杰姬 |
[20:23] | And we threw a BOLO out there on her Scirocco, | 我们通缉了她的尚酷 |
[20:25] | but we ain’t got a hit yet. | 但还没有匹配 |
[20:26] | We do have one more thread on her. | 我们还有一个关于她的线索 |
[20:27] | It’s not much, but she swipes her Link card once a week | 不太多 但她每周在哈米林外的 |
[20:30] | at a market off Hamlin. | 一家超市用卡 |
[20:31] | Okay, good. | 好 |
[20:32] | That’s a string to pull. | 那就是追查这个 |
[20:33] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[20:44] | Nah, maybe this is a bust. | 不 也许是白费力气 |
[20:46] | Just gotta ride it out. | 干完再说 |
[20:55] | There. | 那里 |
[20:56] | I can’t make out the plate though. | 但我看不清车牌 |
[20:58] | Guys, we got a VW north side of the lot. | 各位 停车场北边有辆大众 |
[21:04] | Female subject exiting the vehicle. | 一名女性下车 |
[21:06] | Any signs of Micah or the other women? | 看到米卡或其他女人了吗 |
[21:08] | Negative, she’s alone. | 没有 她一个人 |
[21:10] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[21:11] | It’s a positive on Jackie Williams. | 确认是杰姬·威廉姆斯 |
[21:12] | – Let’s move. – All right. | -我们走 -好 |
[21:14] | We’re gonna cover the back. | 我们从后面包抄 |
[21:28] | Jackie? Jackie Williams? | 杰姬 杰姬·威廉姆斯 |
[21:30] | Chicago police, we just wanna talk to you. | 芝加哥警署 我们只想跟你谈谈 |
[21:36] | Jackie, hey. | 杰姬 |
[21:39] | – Jackie? – Stop running. | -杰姬 -别跑了 |
[21:44] | No! | 不 |
[21:46] | Take it easy. | 别挣扎 |
[21:47] | – Jackie. – No! | -杰姬 -不 |
[21:48] | – Take a breath. – No, no! | -深呼吸 -不 不要 |
[21:50] | Please get off! No! | 放开我 不要 |
[22:00] | Okay, Jackie, I’m gonna uncuff you now. | 杰姬 我现在给你解开手铐 |
[22:02] | And I need you to not do what you did at the market. | 我需要你别像在超市那样 |
[22:04] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[22:17] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:18] | Is this you in this Volkswagen? | 在大众车里的人是你吗 |
[22:20] | That’s your brother’s car. We talked to him. | 那是你哥哥的车 我们跟他谈过 |
[22:22] | Your brother Dan, do you remember him? | 你的哥哥丹 你还记得吗 |
[22:30] | What about this photo? | 这照片呢 |
[22:33] | Who’s this person? Who got into the car with you? | 这是谁 谁跟你一起上了车 |
[22:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:42] | Why this house? | 为什么选这栋房子 |
[22:44] | Did you know the man who lived there? | 你认识住在那里的男人吗 |
[22:45] | Why him? | 为什么是他 |
[22:52] | Hey, where’d you go when you left Des Plaines? | 你离开德斯普兰斯后去了哪里 |
[22:55] | Did you go to Micah? | 你去找米卡了吗 |
[22:58] | Yeah? Where is Micah? | 是吗 米卡在哪 |
[23:03] | He’s with me. | 他跟我在一起 |
[23:05] | Right now. | 现在就是 |
[23:08] | Not actually here. | 不是实际在这里 |
[23:10] | I’m not crazy. I don’t see ghosts. | 我没疯 我不会看见鬼 |
[23:12] | Good. | 那就好 |
[23:13] | We were on the edge of a cliff when he found us. | 他找到我们时 我们都已经站在悬崖边 |
[23:16] | Saved us. Made us family. | 他救了我们 让我们成为家人 |
[23:19] | What’d he save you from? | 他从什么里拯救了你 |
[23:24] | The wobblies. | 颤抖之事 |
[23:28] | Wobblies? | 颤抖之事 |
[23:37] | That’s what we call it. | 我们就这么称呼 |
[23:39] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[23:44] | But we’re safe now. | 但我们现在安全了 |
[23:47] | Part of something bigger than ourselves. | 属于一个比我们更宏伟的组织 |
[23:50] | Might not look like a family to you, | 也许对你来说那看起来不像家庭 |
[23:51] | but it feels like one to us. | 但对我们来说感觉就是 |
[23:56] | You got the wobblies too? | 你也有颤抖之事吗 |
[24:00] | No, we’re not gonna talk about me, Jackie. | 不 我们不能谈论我 杰姬 |
[24:03] | I can see it. | 我能看出来 |
[24:09] | You’re scared. | 你很害怕 |
[24:16] | Micah can help you. | 米卡能帮助你 |
[24:18] | He can take it away. | 他能除去恐惧 |
[24:20] | Three men were murdered, Jackie. | 有三个男人被杀 杰姬 |
[24:23] | And you were there for at least one of them. | 你至少出现在其中一个现场 |
[24:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:28] | Do you get what’s happening? | 你明白是什么情况吗 |
[24:30] | Do you understand the stakes? | 你明白自己可能失去什么吗 |
[24:46] | If we don’t get her talking, we’re dead in the water. | 如果我们不让她开口 就完蛋了 |
[24:48] | I mean, we got nothing on Micah, | 我们没有米卡的任何证据 |
[24:50] | no leads on that other female offender. | 没有其他女性的犯罪证据 |
[24:52] | And nothing connecting any of them to any of our victims either. | 也没什么能把他们和我们的被害者联系起来 |
[24:56] | I can get her to break. | 我能让他开口 |
[24:59] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[25:02] | Deep down, this girl knows she’s hanging on to something | 内心深处 这姑娘知道自己抓住的 |
[25:04] | that isn’t really there. | 也是虚假的希望 |
[25:05] | It’s not real. | 不是真实的 |
[25:07] | Just need to find the right way to tear it down. | 只需要找到方法扯掉这虚假的面具 |
[25:10] | Go ahead, put her on ice for the night. | 去吧 今晚先不理她 |
[25:13] | – Just dig back in tomorrow. – Okay. | -明天再审 -好 |
[25:26] | This is Kim. | 我是金 |
[25:38] | There you are. What’s going on? | 你在这 怎么了 |
[25:44] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[25:46] | The judge, she’s allowing Theo’s lawyers | 法官 他允许西奥的律师们 |
[25:48] | to access my medical records. | 获取我的医疗记录 |
[25:50] | From when you got hurt? | 你受伤的那次吗 |
[25:52] | And to depose my doctors | 给我的医生取证 |
[25:53] | and to access my personnel file– | 拿到我的人事档案 |
[25:54] | Well, what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[25:56] | That’s their case. It’s their argument. | 这是他们的案子 他们的论据 |
[25:58] | I can’t possibly offer Makayla a stable home | 我无法给玛凯拉提供一个稳定的家 |
[26:01] | because I almost died. | 因为我差点死了 |
[26:02] | And I was offered a desk job and I came back to this. | 我本可以去做文职 但我却回了情报组 |
[26:05] | – I chose this. – Kim. | -我选择了这个 -金 |
[26:06] | Oh, my God, what if they’re right though? | 天呐 如果他们说的对呢 |
[26:08] | What if I’m not good for Makayla? | 如果我对玛凯拉来说不够好呢 |
[26:09] | No, no. You stop that now. | 不不 你别这么想 |
[26:13] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[26:15] | But they’re trying to prove how close I came to dying | 但他们想证明我差点死去 |
[26:18] | in order to– | 就为了… |
[26:20] | To take away the one thing that kept me alive. | 夺走唯一让我活着的人 |
[26:23] | They cannot do that. | 他们不能这样 |
[26:24] | They can and they are. | 他们可以 也正在这样做 |
[26:26] | We’re gonna lose her, Adam. | 我们要失去她了 亚当 |
[26:28] | Just–we’re gonna lose her. | 就…我们要失去她了 |
[26:51] | Micah lied to you. | 米卡骗了你 |
[26:54] | – He doesn’t lie. – Okay. | -他不骗人 -好吧 |
[26:57] | That’s David Page. | 这是大卫·佩奇 |
[26:58] | Before you came on the scene, Micah bought a car. | 在你出现之前 米卡买了一辆车 |
[27:00] | He couldn’t keep up with the payments, | 他没法还清贷款 |
[27:01] | and he fought the bank | 然后他一直跟银行纠缠 |
[27:03] | until he got a mid-level manager | 直到有个中层经理 |
[27:04] | who told him his hands were tied. | 告诉他无能为力 |
[27:06] | He had to repo the car. | 他必须扣押车 |
[27:07] | That manager was–do you see that signature right there? | 那位经理 你看到签名了吗 |
[27:07] | 库克县巡回法庭刑事法庭 大卫·佩奇 | |
[27:09] | David Page. | 大卫·佩奇 |
[27:11] | The others were the same. There’s Gus Thompson. | 其他人也一样 这是格斯·汤普森 |
[27:12] | He owned a couple of lending stores. | 他有几家借贷公司 |
[27:14] | He gave Micah a crappy loan at a crappy rate. | 他给了米卡一个利率极高的贷款 |
[27:17] | Micah couldn’t pay it off. | 米卡没法还贷 |
[27:18] | It drove him deeper into debt. | 让他的债务越来越多 |
[27:19] | – That’s not true. – It is. | -这不是真的 -是真的 |
[27:21] | Then there is Joel McCall. | 然后是乔尔·麦考尔 |
[27:23] | He turned down Micah’s application | 他拒绝了米卡 |
[27:25] | for a second mortgage, and Micah lost his house. | 二次按揭的申请 因此米卡失去了房子 |
[27:27] | This was years ago and you were still in high school. | 这是很多年前了 你还在念高中 |
[27:30] | So all these guys, | 这三个人 |
[27:32] | they were just doing their job. | 他们只是尽职工作 |
[27:34] | Regular men with friends, family, people who loved them. | 普通人 有朋友家庭 有爱他们的人 |
[27:41] | No. | 不 |
[27:42] | – Yes. – Micah told us. | -是真的 -米卡告诉我们了 |
[27:43] | What’d he tell you? | 他说什么 |
[27:46] | They were after our family. | 这些人要害我们的家庭 |
[27:47] | No. | 没有 |
[27:49] | They didn’t even know you existed. | 他们根本不知道你们存在 |
[27:51] | They just–they made Micah mad a long time ago. | 他们只是 很久以前得罪了米卡 |
[27:54] | That’s it. That’s it, Jackie. | 就这样 仅此而已 杰姬 |
[27:56] | That’s all this ever was. | 就这么点事 |
[28:00] | No. | 不 |
[28:04] | No. | 不 |
[28:08] | No… | 不 |
[28:16] | You were right about me. I’ve been scared. | 你之前说得对 我确实害怕 |
[28:25] | I get why you’d reach out for something like this. | 我明白你为什么会被这种事吸引 |
[28:36] | But the thing is, is that Micah used you. | 但事实上 米卡利用了你 |
[28:41] | – No. – Yeah. | -不 -就是 |
[28:45] | But you can fight him. | 但你可以跟他抗争 |
[28:47] | You can help me. | 你可以帮我 |
[28:48] | You could help me make this right. | 你可以帮我拨乱反正 |
[29:00] | I never hurt anybody. | 我没伤害过任何人 |
[29:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:05] | And I never went inside anywhere. | 我从没进过那些房子 |
[29:08] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[29:09] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[29:12] | That means we can work together. | 那意味着我们能合作 |
[29:13] | And if you help me, I’ll do everything I can | 如果你帮我 我会竭尽全力 |
[29:16] | to make sure you go free at the end of this. | 确保最后你能无罪释放 |
[29:20] | You can go home, Jackie. | 你可以回家 杰姬 |
[29:26] | Home to your real family. | 回你真正的家 |
[29:35] | Our offender’s name is Jenny Valentine, 27. | 凶手是珍妮·瓦伦汀 27岁 |
[29:37] | ID’d by Jackie. | 杰姬指认的 |
[29:39] | Jenny, she’s been in and out of jail for years. | 珍妮 多年来一直是监狱的常客 |
[29:41] | Possession, small-time sales of meth. | 私藏毒品 小分量贩卖冰毒 |
[29:43] | And that’s actually Jenny in the Des Plaines video | 在德斯普兰斯的视频中上大众车的人 |
[29:45] | getting into the Volkswagen. | 其实是珍妮 |
[29:47] | According to Jackie, | 据杰姬说 |
[29:48] | Jenny murdered all three of our victims. | 珍妮杀了这三个受害者 |
[29:49] | Okay, but did Jackie say if Micah ordered the kills? | 但杰姬有没有说是米卡下令杀人的 |
[29:52] | She doesn’t know. Not exactly. | 她其实不知道 |
[29:54] | How’s that work? | 那是怎么回事 |
[29:56] | Micah fed them lies. | 米卡骗她们 |
[29:57] | Told them their family was in danger, | 说他们的家庭有危险 |
[29:59] | that these men hated them. | 这些人恨他们 |
[30:01] | She just never specifically heard Micah | 她从没确切地听到米卡 |
[30:03] | tell Jenny to kill anyone. | 让珍妮去杀人 |
[30:04] | Jackie also said she never saw blood on Jenny. | 杰姬还说她从没看到珍妮身上带血 |
[30:06] | She was never explicitly told why she was driving Jenny | 她也从不知道为什么她要开车 |
[30:08] | to these locations. | 送珍妮去那些地方 |
[30:10] | That’s plenty for a warrant on Jenny | 珍妮的逮捕令没问题 |
[30:11] | but real shaky on Micah. | 但米卡的不好说 |
[30:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:16] | Yeah, I want Micah. | 我想抓米卡 |
[30:19] | All right, where did they live? | 好吧 他们住哪里 |
[30:20] | Abandoned property in Humboldt Park. | 洪堡公园的废弃房子 |
[30:23] | Well, we wire Jackie. Send her back to the family. | 我们给杰姬戴窃听器 让她回去 |
[30:25] | Get Micah talking. Can she deliver? | 让米卡自己承认 她能做到吗 |
[30:27] | Is she stable enough? | 她足够稳定吗 |
[30:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:36] | But I’d try. | 但我会试试 |
[30:37] | All right. | 好 |
[30:38] | There we go. | 行动吧 |
[30:59] | Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[31:00] | Positive on Micah Thurman. | 确认是米卡·瑟曼 |
[31:02] | We were worried. | 我们都很担心 |
[31:04] | Just ran into a couple of friends from my old life. | 我遇到了几个以前认识的朋友 |
[31:09] | They had just scored and, um, asked if I wanted to party. | 他们刚买了毒品 问我要不要一起 |
[31:12] | I was weak. | 我很软弱 |
[31:15] | It was a mistake. | 是个错误 |
[31:17] | Attagirl. | 好姑娘 |
[31:18] | I don’t need them anymore. | 我不再需要他们 |
[31:20] | All I need is us. | 我只需要我们 |
[31:23] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[31:28] | Jenny was worried sick. | 珍妮急坏了 |
[31:30] | All right, that’s the first mention of Valentine. | 这是第一次提到瓦伦汀的名字 |
[31:32] | – Stay on your toes. – Jenny thought– | -保持警惕 -珍妮以为 |
[31:33] | – Copy. – That you… | -收到 -说你… |
[31:35] | panicked because of the nights you went driving. | 为那几夜你开车的事而惊慌不已 |
[31:38] | Everything we did made us safer. | 我们所做的一切都让我们更加健康 |
[31:41] | We’re close. | 快说了 |
[31:43] | Are you ready for more, Jackie? | 你准备好回家了吗 杰姬 |
[31:46] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[31:49] | What do you want me to do next? | 接下去你想让我做什么 |
[31:52] | Oh, my… | 天呐 |
[31:56] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[32:00] | You’re like a little deer. | 你就像头小鹿 |
[32:04] | So frightened. | 心惊胆战 |
[32:09] | Let me feel your heart beat. | 我来感受下你的心跳 |
[32:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:16] | Something’s happened. | 有事不对劲 |
[32:21] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[32:25] | Is the family in danger? | 家庭有危险吗 |
[32:28] | Tell me what you’ve done, Jackie. | 告诉我你干了什么 杰姬 |
[32:33] | I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 抱歉 |
[32:37] | No. | 不 |
[32:40] | Oh, Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[32:42] | We’re dark. | 没信号了 |
[32:44] | Let’s move in. Move! | 冲进去 行动 |
[32:46] | We’re headed to the south. | 我们从南边进去 |
[32:47] | Breach wherever you can, but move in silent. | 哪里能进去就进去 但别出声 |
[32:56] | We’re entering north side. | 我们从北面进去 |
[33:22] | Hey, stop! | 站住 |
[33:23] | Stop, don’t make me shoot you, okay? | 站住 别让我开枪 懂吗 |
[33:25] | I don’t wanna shoot. | 我不想开枪 |
[33:26] | There you go. We know everything, okay? | 抓到你了 我们都知道了 |
[33:28] | Calm down. We know everything! | 冷静 我们都知道了 |
[33:30] | He ain’t worth it. | 他不值得 |
[33:36] | Jackie? | 杰姬 |
[33:37] | Is Micah in here? | 米卡在这吗 |
[33:39] | Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[33:44] | Can you respond to me? | 你能回答我吗 |
[33:45] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[33:47] | Jackie? | 杰姬 |
[33:49] | It’s me. Hey, look at me. | 是我 看着我 |
[33:51] | You’re safe. You’re good. | 你安全了 没事了 |
[33:54] | Where’s Micah? | 米卡在哪 |
[33:59] | Kim–hey, hey! | 金 |
[34:07] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[34:54] | It’s over, Micah! | 结束了 米卡 |
[34:56] | The girls, they know who you really are. | 这些女孩 她们知道你的真面目了 |
[34:58] | It’s over. Your family, it’s over! | 结束了 你的家庭 结束了 |
[35:14] | Last chance, Micah! | 最后的机会 米卡 |
[35:16] | I’m coming for ya! | 我来抓你了 |
[35:41] | Kim, are you all right? | 金 你还好吗 |
[35:42] | I’m okay! | 我没事 |
[35:55] | Your Honor, we’re here today | 法官阁下 我们今天在此 |
[35:57] | because of fundamental questions | 来讨论伯吉斯女士 |
[35:59] | about Ms. Burgess’ fitness as a mother. | 作为母亲有些基本问题 |
[36:02] | Makayla has seen you with a gun in your hand. | 玛凯拉见过你持枪 |
[36:04] | Suffers from night terrors. | 她有夜惊症 |
[36:06] | There seems to be some confusion | 而且不太确定 |
[36:09] | about the role that Mr. Ruzek plays in her life, | 鲁塞克先生在她生活中的位置 |
[36:12] | about the role that he plays in your life. | 关于他对你来说是什么人 |
[36:16] | And can you guarantee that after being shot at close range, | 你能保证在近距离中枪后 |
[36:21] | nearly bleeding out, | 差点流血身亡后 |
[36:23] | flatlining in the hospital, | 在医院一度失去心跳 |
[36:26] | that there’ll be no lasting physical complications? | 这种种之后却没有烙下病根吗 |
[36:31] | That’s my hope. | 我是这么希望的 |
[36:34] | How about mental complications? | 那心理疾病吗 |
[36:37] | Is it your opinion that after being that close to death, | 你是否认为在经历过濒死经历后 |
[36:41] | there are no residual effects? | 没有残留的心理阴影 |
[36:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:48] | The CPD has given you ample opportunity | 芝加哥警署给了你很多机会 |
[36:50] | to take desk work after this incident. | 让你在事件后转文职 |
[36:51] | You overruled your own doctors. | 你却违背了医生的想法 |
[36:53] | Insisted on going back to Intelligence. | 坚持回到情报部 |
[36:56] | When was the last time someone fired a weapon at you? | 你最后被枪指着是什么时候 |
[37:00] | About four hours ago. | 大约四小时前 |
[37:14] | Makayla’s favorite snack… | 玛凯拉最爱的零食 |
[37:17] | is tortilla chips dipped in whipped cream. | 是玉米片蘸奶油 |
[37:21] | It’s–well, it’s disgusting. | 这…挺恶心的 |
[37:23] | But she’ll trade me for it for eating her veggies, so, | 但她愿意为此吃蔬菜 所以 |
[37:25] | you know, you do what you do. | 也算可以了 |
[37:27] | She collects these pieces of sea glass. | 她会收集海玻璃 |
[37:30] | We go up to Loyola Beach on Sunday mornings, | 我们在我休息每周日早上 |
[37:32] | if I’m not working. | 去洛约拉海滩 |
[37:34] | And she’s obsessed with them. | 她非常喜欢这些 |
[37:36] | My pockets are full of them. | 我的口袋里全是 |
[37:37] | Sometimes I think they’re multiplying. | 有时我都觉得它们在自我繁殖 |
[37:38] | Your Honor. | 法官阁下 |
[37:42] | Makayla’s discovered that we have a freckle | 玛凯拉发现我们的同一只脚上 |
[37:44] | inside of the same toe on the same foot. | 同一个脚趾头的内侧长了斑 |
[37:47] | And she’s decided that we can communicate | 她决定以后我们就这样交流 |
[37:48] | as a result, telepathically. | 通过斑来心电感应 |
[37:51] | So when she’s at school, like in the middle of the day, | 所以她在学校时 大白天 |
[37:53] | she sends me happy thoughts. | 会把快乐的想法传输给我 |
[37:54] | And when I come home, I’m supposed to know | 等我回家后 我就应该知道 |
[37:56] | what those happy thoughts were, which is hard. | 那些快乐的想法是什么 但其实很难 |
[38:01] | You were right about pretty much everything. | 你对所有的一切说的都对 |
[38:04] | I don’t have a ton of money. | 我没有很多钱 |
[38:05] | I don’t have a ton of time, a big house. | 我没有很多时间 或大房子 |
[38:07] | Yes, Adam Ruzek, my ex-fiancé, is moving in with us. | 对 亚当·鲁塞克 我的前未婚夫要搬进来 |
[38:11] | I don’t know how to explain that except that we’re family. | 我不知道怎么解释 但我们是一家人 |
[38:14] | And, yes, I almost died and went back to a job | 没错 我差点死了 虽然没必要 |
[38:17] | when I didn’t have to, but it was what I needed then. | 但我还是回到了岗位 因为那时的我需要 |
[38:20] | And it’s what I want now. | 现在我也希望继续工作 |
[38:23] | I’m good at my job. | 我很擅长我的工作 |
[38:25] | I help people, and I’m proud that my kid sees me doing that. | 我帮助别人 我很骄傲孩子能看到我做这些 |
[38:28] | I am a mess, and I make mistakes. | 我是一团糟 还会犯错 |
[38:30] | Makayla, that’s something that I’ve done pretty damn right. | 玛凯拉 是一件我完全没有搞砸的事 |
[38:34] | Theo, I–I get what you’re trying to do. | 西奥 我明白你的意图 |
[38:37] | Truly, truly, I do. | 真的 我很理解 |
[38:40] | But what Makayla and I have, | 但玛凯拉和我拥有的 |
[38:41] | you can’t just snap your fingers and make that up. | 你不能打个响指 编造出来 |
[38:47] | It’s real. | 那都是真实的 |
[38:49] | She’s my family. And I’m hers. | 她是我家人 我也是她的 |
[39:07] | – We’ll make the murders? – Yeah, all three. | -能用谋杀罪立案吗 -嗯 三起都行 |
[39:10] | There was tons of evidence in the warehouse– | 仓库里有很多证据 |
[39:12] | more video, social media. | 更多视频 社交网络 |
[39:14] | Any of it make sense with the hands? | 能解释那些手是怎么回事吗 |
[39:15] | Yeah, part of Micah’s message | 嗯 米卡说的部分谎言 |
[39:17] | was that these men were trying to strike at the family, | 是那些人想攻击他们的家庭 |
[39:19] | tear them down. | 拆散他们 |
[39:21] | So the women had to take their hands, their fists, | 所以女人们切下他们的手 拳头 |
[39:23] | as a preemptive strike. | 作为先发制人的反击 |
[39:25] | And Jackie Williams? | 那杰姬·威廉姆斯呢 |
[39:26] | Yeah, I got her a deal with the ASA. | 我和助理检察官谈了条件 |
[39:27] | She’ll be back home with her brother. | 她会回去跟哥哥住 |
[39:29] | That’s good work. | 干得好 |
[39:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:33] | For what it’s worth… | 无论如何 |
[39:36] | I’d bet on you every time. | 我每次都会相信你 |
[39:54] | This is Kim. | 我是金 |
[39:57] | Yeah, I can talk. | 嗯 我能说话 |
[40:15] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[40:18] | We won! | 我们赢了 |
[40:20] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[40:23] | Tell me what the judge said. | 告诉我法官说了什么 |
[40:24] | I guess, bottom line is | 我猜 关键是 |
[40:25] | who the child’s most bonded with, | 与孩子羁绊最深的人是谁 |
[40:27] | so–so she’s ours. | 所以她是我们的了 |
[40:30] | You are my hero right now. | 你现在是我的英雄 |
[40:32] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[40:38] | All right, let’s go see her. | 我们去看她吧 |
[40:39] | – Let’s go see our kid. – All right. | -我们去看孩子吧 -好 |
[40:41] | Champagne and pizza. | 香槟和披萨 |
[40:42] | – It’s very upstairs, downstairs. – You’d think. | -非常高级和接地气的组合 -你以为 |
[40:44] | It’s actually an expensive pizza | 其实这批萨非常贵 |
[40:45] | and a very cheap bottle of champagne. | 但香槟非常便宜 |
[40:53] | – Gabby? – Jesus. | -加比 -天呐 |
[40:55] | Find Mack–find Makayla. | 去找玛凯 去找玛凯拉 |
[40:57] | Gabby, Gabby, it’s Adam. | 加比 加比 我是亚当 |
[40:59] | Gabby, hey! | 加比 |
[41:00] | Hey, what happened? Where’s Makayla? | 怎么回事 玛凯拉在哪里 |
[41:03] | Mak– | 玛凯 |
[41:07] | Makayla? | 玛凯拉 |