时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Just makes zero sense to me. | 我完全搞不懂 |
[00:06] | Now, a morning jog, I can get behind. | 晨跑嘛 我还能理解 |
[00:09] | Six miles, late night, Chicago in the winter? | 十公里 深更半夜 在冬天的芝加哥 |
[00:12] | Well, I’m supposed to go in the morning, | 我本是想早上跑的 |
[00:13] | but I couldn’t, so I’m going now. | 但我没跑成 所以我现在去跑 |
[00:15] | It’s all part of my new routine. | 是我新的日常活动的一部分 |
[00:17] | I’m building up tolerance. | 我在培养耐性 |
[00:19] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[00:21] | I don’t know, but I’m pretty sure it’s just more running. | 我也说不清 但我非常确定只要多跑步就行了 |
[00:23] | Nah, this sounds like punishment. | 这听着像是惩罚 |
[00:25] | And you know all these new age workout plans | 你知道这些个新潮的健身计划 |
[00:27] | are really just money-making cons. | 不过是赚你钱的手段吗 |
[00:29] | I’m running alone. Who am I paying? | 我自己一个人跑 我给谁付钱 |
[00:33] | If you want to get worked out right, | 如果你真想好好健身 |
[00:35] | I could just take you to my cousin Mickey J’s | 我可以带你去我表兄弟米奇·J那儿 |
[00:37] | – tire farm in Gary. – No, thank you. I’m good. | -他在加里有个轮胎店 -谢谢 还是不用了 |
[00:40] | Hold up, hold up. | 等一下 |
[00:42] | Have you decided what we’re doing yet? | 你想好我们要干什么了吗 |
[00:44] | No, ’cause we’re not doing anything. | 没有 因为我们什么都不干 |
[00:46] | Doing anything for what? | 什么干什么 |
[00:48] | It’s her ten-year anniversary this week. | 这周是她入职十周年纪念日 |
[00:50] | Ten years on the job, | 入职十年 |
[00:51] | and she refuses to have a party. | 而她拒绝开个派对 |
[00:53] | You’re having one. | 一定要给你搞一场 |
[00:55] | Look, look, all you gotta do is pick the night. | 听着 你只需要挑个晚上 |
[00:57] | I’ll plan it. | 我来安排 |
[00:59] | I am the reason you’re here, so it’s only fitting. | 你在这工作是因为我 所以这样很合适 |
[01:02] | Actually–actual–actually, you kinda owe me. | 实际上 实际上 实际上 你算是欠我的 |
[01:07] | I owe you a party? | 我欠你个派对吗 |
[01:08] | You heard the story, right? | 你听过那个事 对吧 |
[01:09] | She’s a cop because of me– | 她当上警察是因为我… |
[01:11] | because I saved her family, right? | 因为我救了她的全家 对吧 |
[01:14] | Ah, I have not heard this story. | 我还真没听过这个事 |
[01:18] | I was ten, and, uh, | 我当时十岁 |
[01:20] | Platt was the responding officer | 我爸爸餐馆发生抢劫 |
[01:22] | to an armed robbery at my dad’s restaurant. | 普拉特是前来处理的警官 |
[01:24] | She did, in fact, save us. | 她的确救了我们 |
[01:26] | And yes, she made me wanna get on the job, | 没错 她让我想要做警察 |
[01:29] | which she has so very humbly pointed out. | 这点她非常谦虚地指了出来 |
[01:31] | Yeah. See, that’s sweet. It’s very heartwarming. | 这很感人啊 非常让人感动 |
[01:35] | But you know what’s gonna happen | 可你知道 如果你让这个女人 |
[01:35] | if you let this woman plan your party. | 来操持你的派对会出现什么情况 |
[01:37] | We’re all gonna end up at Turtles | 我们最后就是跑去乌龟餐厅 |
[01:39] | eating sausage that Mouch made in the basement. | 吃穆奇在地下室鼓捣出来的香肠 |
[01:43] | Okay. | 好呀 |
[01:44] | Then I guess we’re not doing anything. | 那我看我们还是什么都别搞了 |
[01:46] | Great. | 非常好 |
[02:41] | Come on. | 快接啊 |
[02:45] | This is Detective Hailey Upton, badge number 55055. | 我是海莉·厄普顿警探 警号为55055 |
[02:47] | I’ve got an on-view car crash | 瓦克街和哥伦布街的大桥 |
[02:49] | on the bridge of Wacker and Columbus. | 刚刚发生车祸 |
[02:51] | The car went into the river. | 车辆冲入河里 |
[02:52] | I need ambulance and rescue now. | 我需要救护车和救援人员立刻前来 |
[03:34] | Come up, come up. | 上来 上来 |
[06:04] | I gotta go back. Come on. | 我得再下去 快醒过来 |
[06:06] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[06:08] | Come on. | 快 |
[06:11] | Help! | 救命 |
[06:15] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命 快来人啊 |
[07:46] | He-he-he coughed up water. | 他咳出了水 |
[07:49] | I don’t know how– | 我不知道怎么… |
[07:50] | I–he–when they brought us up, he coughed up water, | 我…他…我们就救上来时他咳出了水 |
[07:53] | and I think I felt that he had a pulse. | 我觉得我摸着他还有脉搏 |
[07:56] | I-I-I don’t know how long we were– | 我不清楚我们待了多久… |
[07:58] | Okay. It’s okay. | 好 没事了 |
[07:59] | He– | 他… |
[08:01] | he wasn’t talking. | 他没讲话 |
[08:03] | And so I don’t know how bad he was hurt in-in the crash. | 所以我不清楚他在…在车祸里受了多重的伤 |
[08:07] | Did they bring her up? | 他们把她救上来了吗 |
[08:09] | It’s all right. Sit back. You’re all right. | 没事了 坐好吧 你没事了 |
[08:12] | I need you to get your jacket off right now. | 我需要你马上把外套脱下来 |
[08:13] | Come on. | 赶紧 |
[08:18] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[08:20] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[08:22] | Do you know his name? | 你知道他叫什么吗 |
[08:23] | No, I-I-I don’t know who he is. | 不 我不知道他是谁 |
[08:25] | I wasn’t in the crash. I just saw-saw it happen. | 我没在车里 我看到了车祸 |
[08:27] | – But I think he hit his head- – It’s okay. I-I got him. | -但我想他撞到了头… -没事 有我来处理 |
[08:29] | Sit back for me, please. Put the blanket back on. | 你就好好坐着吧 把毯子重新披上 |
[08:31] | No, I’m fine-fine. I wasn’t–I wasn’t hurt. | 不用 我没…没事 我没…没受伤 |
[08:34] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:34] | Do-do you know if they got her out? | 你知道他们是否把她救出来了吗 |
[08:36] | – Did they get the woman out? – I’m not sure. | -他们把那个女人救出来了吗 -我不确定 |
[08:38] | I tried to get her, but I-I couldn’t get to her. | 我想要去救她 但我…我游不过去了 |
[08:40] | So they need to get her. They need to go right now. | 他们得去救她 他们得马上去 |
[08:43] | I-I-I couldn’t–I couldn’t see when they brought me up | 我…我 他们救我上来时我没看到 |
[08:45] | – if they brought her up too. – They’ll get her. | -他们是否也把她救上来了 -他们会救她 |
[08:46] | And I-I-I don’t know how much time passed. | 我不清楚过了多长时间 |
[08:48] | I-I couldn’t tell, but-but I didn’t–I didn’t see | 我没概念了 但我没有…没看见 |
[08:51] | her swim up. | 她游上来 |
[08:52] | She-she didn’t come up. | 她…她没上来 |
[08:57] | All right, what we got? | 什么情况 |
[08:58] | Car crash victim. | 车祸伤员 |
[08:59] | Vehicle went into the ice-cold water. | 车冲进了冰冷的水里 |
[09:01] | It was submerged three minutes or more. | 车浸入水中至少有三分钟 |
[09:02] | Heartbeat is steady, but oxygen levels are low. | 心跳平稳但血氧水平很低 |
[09:04] | Okay, let’s get him into Baghdad. | 我们把他送创伤治疗室 |
[09:04] | Cassie, we need some help over here right now. | 凯茜 我们这里现在需要人手来帮忙 |
[09:07] | Move, move, let’s go. | 快快 大家快点 |
[09:13] | Okay, get ready to transfer on three. | 数到三 转移病人 |
[09:14] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[09:17] | There we go. | 好了 |
[09:19] | Okay, let me check his lungs. | 好 我来检查他的肺部 |
[09:21] | Give me his oximetry, see if he’s hypoxic. | 把他的血氧仪给我 看看他是否缺氧 |
[09:26] | Gotta get this board outta here. | 得把这个担架拿出来 |
[09:29] | Gun. | 有枪 |
[09:32] | Get security to come disarm that. | 让保安来帮忙缴械枪支 |
[09:33] | No, I-I-I can disarm him. I’m a police officer. | 不用 我可以缴械枪支 我是警察 |
[09:36] | – Who are you? – She was in the crash. | -你是谁 -她也是车祸中救回来的 |
[09:37] | I wasn’t in the crash. I just–I went in after. | 我没出车祸 我是后来跳下去的 |
[09:39] | – But I can disarm him. – You went in the water? | -但我可以缴械枪支 -你跳进水里了 |
[09:41] | Yeah, but I-I-I can disarm him, | 对 但我可以缴械枪支 |
[09:42] | we can get his ID off of the registration. | 我们可以根据枪支的登记信息查到他的身份 |
[09:45] | You need to go get checked out right now. | 你得马上去做个检查 |
[09:46] | – I’m fine. – Go. | -我没事 -快去 |
[09:47] | Get checked out, all right? Cassie, you take her. | 去做个检查 好吗 凯茜 你带她去 |
[09:50] | Got it. | 好的 |
[09:50] | Non-negotiable. Go. | 没商量 快去 |
[10:06] | Can you just let me use my phone while you do this? | 你检查时能让我用手机吗 |
[10:08] | No, I can’t, but the quicker you sit still, | 不能 但你越快坐好 |
[10:11] | the quicker I’ll be done. | 我就能越快查完 |
[10:13] | That’s what I tell my child patients. | 我跟那些来看病的孩子们就这么说 |
[10:15] | Did they bring the female victim in yet? | 他们把那位女性受害者送进来了吗 |
[10:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:19] | But I can tell you, deep breath, | 但我可以告诉你 深呼吸 |
[10:22] | that you’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[10:24] | Again. Okay. | 再来一次 好 |
[10:27] | You’re hypothermic, but you got out of the water just in time. | 你体温过低 但你从水里出来得很及时 |
[10:31] | You’ll be tired. | 你会很疲惫 |
[10:32] | Have some mental confusion, but otherwise– | 有点精神错乱 但另一方面… |
[10:34] | Trudy! | 特鲁迪 |
[10:37] | – Ma’am, can you just– – Did you go to the site? | -女士 你能不能… -你去过现场了吗 |
[10:38] | Are you okay? Are you okay? Is she okay? | 你没事吧 你没事吧 她没事吧 |
[10:40] | Did they get her out of the water? | 他们把她从水里救出来了吗 |
[10:41] | Did they get her out of the water? | 他们把她从水里救出来了吗 |
[10:45] | Squad three dove in. | 三号小队潜水下去了 |
[10:47] | They extracted her from the passenger seat | 他们把她从副驾驶座拉出来 |
[10:49] | and they got her here. | 然后送到这里了 |
[10:51] | But I’m really sorry, Hailey. | 但我真的很抱歉 海莉 |
[10:53] | It was too late. She died. | 他们去得太晚 她死了 |
[11:02] | Take me to my wife. I wanna see her. | 带我去见我妻子 我想见她 |
[11:03] | Sir, if that’s what you choose, | 先生 如果你一定要去 |
[11:05] | we will take you there, but it might not be | 我们会带你去 但你或你的孩子 |
[11:06] | how you or your children want to remember her. | 可能不会想要记住她现在的样子 |
[11:08] | I wanna see my wife. Where is she? | 我想见我妻子 她在哪里 |
[11:09] | Sir, I will take you there. | 先生 我会带你去 |
[11:10] | Do you want me to take your children too? | 你想让我带你的孩子们一起去吗 |
[11:15] | No, God. No, no. | 不 天哪 不 不 |
[11:43] | Frank? You’re Lisa’s husband? | 弗兰克 你是丽莎的先生吗 |
[11:49] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 请你节哀 |
[11:52] | I’m Detective Hailey Upton. I– | 我是海莉·厄普顿警探 我… |
[11:54] | You’re the woman who tried to save my wife. | 你是那个想救我妻子的女人 |
[11:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:05] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[12:08] | I tried to get to both of them, but I-I-I couldn’t, the water. | 我想救他们俩 但我救不了 那些水 |
[12:13] | Wait, wait, what? What do you mean both? | 等等 什么 他们俩是什么意思 |
[12:16] | – Your wife and the driver. – Driver? No, Lisa was alone. | -你妻子和司机 -司机 不 丽莎是一个人 |
[12:20] | No, she was in the passenger seat. | 不 她当时在副驾驶座上 |
[12:23] | There was a man driving her car. | 有个男人开着她的车 |
[12:25] | No, there wasn’t. My wife was alone. | 不 没有 我妻子是一个人 |
[12:29] | I talked to her on the phone. | 我跟她通过电话 |
[12:31] | She was dropping off cash at a bank by her work, | 她去公司附近的一家银行存钱 |
[12:35] | and then she was coming right home. | 然后就直接回家 |
[12:38] | Oh, okay. I, uh, I don’t know– | 好吧 我不知道… |
[12:41] | No, who-who was in her car? | 不 谁在她的车里 |
[12:43] | No one told me that. | 没人告诉我这事 |
[12:45] | Who would have been driving her? | 谁会开车送她 |
[12:46] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[12:48] | What are–what are you trying to say to me? | 你想跟我说什么 |
[12:50] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[12:51] | You’re saying that my wife was lying to me? | 你是说我妻子在骗我 |
[12:54] | She was with another man? | 她当时跟另一个男人在一起 |
[12:57] | My wife doesn’t lie to me. What the hell is going on? | 我妻子从来不骗我 到底怎么回事 |
[12:59] | Uh, sir, I might be able to help here. | 先生 我也许能帮上忙 |
[13:02] | We can take you to see this driver. | 我们可以带你去见那位司机 |
[13:04] | He was brought here. | 他也被送来这里了 |
[13:04] | He’s unconscious, but you might recognize him. | 他失去意识了 但你也许能认出他 |
[13:07] | No, there wasn’t another man. | 不 根本就没有另一个男人 |
[13:11] | I just spoke to her. | 我刚跟她通过电话 |
[13:13] | She was coming home to me. | 她当时在回家的路上 |
[13:16] | – She was coming home. – I understand. | -她在回家的路上 -我明白 |
[13:18] | Let’s-let’s go sit down for a minute. | 我们先过去坐会 |
[13:20] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:35] | What’d the gun desk say? | 枪支登记那边怎么说 |
[13:36] | My phone was on silent. | 我的手机静音了 |
[13:37] | Platt filled me in. Are you okay? | 普拉特告诉我了 你没事吧 |
[13:38] | What’d the gun desk say? | 枪支登记那边怎么说 |
[13:39] | Hold on a second. Did Med discharge you? | 等等 医院让你出院了吗 |
[13:41] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[13:43] | I’m fine. I’m sorry. I’m-I’m good. | 我没事 对不起 我很好 |
[13:50] | I couldn’t get to both of them. | 我没法救下他们两个人 |
[13:57] | You got to one. | 你救了一个 |
[14:01] | What’d the gun desk say? | 枪支登记那边怎么说 |
[14:03] | The gun’s not registered. | 这把枪没登记过 |
[14:07] | Serial number matches a batch of firearms | 序列号与两个月前在 |
[14:08] | that was stolen from Indiana two months ago. | 印第安纳失窃的一批枪支相符 |
[14:11] | Street guns? | 涉案枪吗 |
[14:13] | Yeah. Two have been linked to crimes. | 对 有两把跟犯罪有关 |
[14:16] | That doesn’t necessarily mean what you’re thinking. | 但不一定是你想的那样 |
[14:19] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[14:20] | I caught a case. | 我接了个案子 |
[14:21] | You know, Platt said you were in an accident. | 普拉特说你出车祸了 |
[14:23] | I wasn’t in the accident. | 我没出车祸 |
[14:24] | I saw it happen, but something’s wrong. | 我看到出车祸了 但有些事不对劲 |
[14:27] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[14:28] | Hailey told me to pull POD and security footage | 海莉让我调出市中心一家银行的 |
[14:31] | from a bank downtown. That’s-that’s all I know. | 监控录像 我只知道这些 |
[14:33] | All right. Well, talk to Isaiah. | 好吧 那就去找艾塞亚 |
[14:35] | There were two people in that car. | 当时车里有两个人 |
[14:36] | An unidentified man and a woman, Lisa. | 一个身份不明的男人和一个女人 就是丽莎 |
[14:39] | It was her car, but she wasn’t driving. | 车是她的 但司机不是她 |
[14:40] | Her husband said she was supposed to go straight home. | 她丈夫说她本该直接回家 |
[14:42] | She owns a restaurant, she was doing a cash drop at the bank, | 她开了家餐馆 当时她正去一家银行存钱 |
[14:44] | and then she was supposed to go home. | 然后就该回家了 |
[14:45] | But something’s wrong. I know it. | 但我知道 当时肯定出了什么意外 |
[14:49] | That’s it. That’s her car. | 就这个 那是她的车 |
[14:51] | That’s the one that went over the bridge? | 就是从桥上掉下去的那辆吗 |
[14:53] | Yeah, this is 20 minutes before it did. | 对 这是事发20分钟前 |
[14:59] | Who’s that there? | 谁站在那 |
[15:03] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[15:31] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[15:43] | That’s the man I saved. | 这就是我救的那个人 |
[15:50] | Instead of saving her, I saved him. | 我没救丽莎 反而救了他 |
[16:03] | What are you doing? We told you to sit in the room. | 你干什么呢 我们让你坐在房间里 |
[16:05] | Just checked. | 刚刚检查过 |
[16:06] | He hasn’t been moved or transferred. | 他没有被移动 也没被转移 |
[16:07] | – He’s not there. – What? | -他不在那 -什么 |
[16:09] | – Just about to call it in. – I’ll call it in. | -我正要汇报 -我来汇报 |
[16:18] | Where is he? The guy that was here. | 他人呢 刚才在这里的那个人 |
[16:19] | The guy from the crash. Where the hell is he? | 出车祸的那个人 他到底在哪 |
[16:21] | – I don’t know. – Did you discharge him? | -我不知道 -你让他出院了吗 |
[16:22] | No, he regained consciousness about ten minutes ago, | 没有 他十分钟前恢复了意识 |
[16:24] | but we didn’t discharge him. He still has tests to run. | 但我们没让他出院 他还得做检查 |
[16:27] | – I’ll sit on the room and wait for Forensics. – Okay. | -我在房里等鉴证科来 -好的 |
[16:28] | I need you to step out. | 我需要你出去一下 |
[16:36] | The John Doe from the car crash, | 出车祸的那个无名氏 |
[16:37] | did you see him leave? Tall, white, brown hair? | 你看到他离开吗 高个子 白人 棕色头发 |
[16:39] | No, no, I didn’t see anyone. | 不 没有 我没看到任何人 |
[16:40] | Search floor for him now. | 马上搜索这层楼找到他 |
[17:02] | Police! | 警察 |
[17:03] | – What the hell? – Sorry. I’m sorry. | -搞什么 -对不起 抱歉 |
[17:25] | Med’s footage shows Doe exiting the hospital 40 minutes ago. | 医院录像显示他在40分钟前离开了医院 |
[17:28] | – Did he get into a vehicle? – No, he was on foot. | -他上车了吗 -没有 他是步行的 |
[17:30] | Didn’t get into a car. Didn’t stop for a bus. | 他没坐汽车 也没等公交车 |
[17:32] | He walked out the door and disappeared. | 就是走出门然后消失了 |
[17:33] | – What about PODs? – We already checked. | -监控录像呢 -我们已经检查过了 |
[17:35] | We lose Doe on foot two blocks away from Med. | 在走出医院两个街区以后监控就拍不到他了 |
[17:37] | It’s all we got. | 我们只查到这些 |
[17:39] | – Anything? – Absolutely nothing. | -有什么线索吗 -一无所获 |
[17:41] | Doe ran from Med. He could be anywhere. | 他从医院逃走了 可能在任何地方 |
[17:43] | Someone could have picked him up, | 可能有人把他接走了 |
[17:44] | he could’ve stolen a car, hopped on a bus. | 也可能他偷了辆车 或者跳上了一辆公共汽车 |
[17:46] | He’s probably miles away right now | 他现在可能在很远的地方 |
[17:47] | and we have no ID from him. | 而我们还不知道他的身份 |
[17:50] | All right, so we’ll ID him and find them ourselves. | 那我们就查出他的身份 亲自把他揪出来 |
[17:55] | Have we tried facial rec? | 试过面部识别了吗 |
[17:56] | Burg, you get anything off of what we sent you? | 小伯 在我们给你的东西里有什么发现吗 |
[17:58] | Yes and no. | 不好说 |
[17:58] | I got a clean image off the hospital footage | 我在医院的监控录像里找到了清晰的图像 |
[18:00] | but nothing popped on any system. | 但系统里没有任何记录 |
[18:01] | Okay, what about the husband? | 丽莎的丈夫怎么说 |
[18:03] | – Frank? – Couldn’t ID him. | -弗兰克 -他也不认识嫌疑人 |
[18:04] | Said he’d never seen him before. | 他说之前从没见过那个男人 |
[18:06] | I did a full preliminary scan through Lisa’s social media. | 我对丽莎的社交媒体做了全面的初步搜查 |
[18:08] | No pops on John Doe yet. | 也没有无名氏的信息 |
[18:10] | I ran him up against her employees too. | 我还查过她的员工 |
[18:12] | There’s nothing there either. | 也没有线索 |
[18:14] | Okay, so we’ll work backwards. | 那好 我们再回到前面 |
[18:16] | Doe got to that parking lot somehow, right? | 嫌疑人到过停车场 对吧 |
[18:18] | He drive? Take CTA? Was he dropped off? | 他是开车 还是坐公共交通 还是有人载他去的 |
[18:21] | We get a plate, a CTA card, we got him. | 只要能查到车牌或者公交卡 就能找到他了 |
[18:24] | Hailey, take a minute. Just go change out. | 海莉 先等会 去换个衣服再来 |
[18:28] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[18:29] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[18:31] | Take a minute, go change out so you can work the case. | 休息下 换身衣服 再回来好好查案 |
[18:36] | Go. | 去吧 |
[18:58] | So much for that new routine, huh? | 你的新日常就这样了 是吧 |
[19:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:07] | She tried to pull me back, Lisa. | 那时她想把我拉回去 丽莎 |
[19:12] | Could have let him sink down, saved her instead. | 我本来可以让他沉下去 把她救出来 |
[19:20] | Are we all checking on me now? | 你们都要来看我吗 |
[19:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:25] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:28] | Once we catch the son of a bitch, I’ll be just fine. | 只要我们抓住那个混蛋 我就满血复活了 |
[19:31] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:34] | Okay, I got Doe walking near the bank’s lot. | 我发现嫌疑人在银行停车场附近走动 |
[19:37] | He’s coming from Kinzie. | 他是从坎齐街过来的 |
[19:38] | Got them there, but he’s not coming | 找到了 但他不是从 |
[19:40] | from the River/North stop. | 里弗北站来的 |
[19:41] | Nothing on the CTA cams. | 公交录像里没有他的踪迹 |
[19:42] | I don’t know where he’s coming from. | 我不清楚他是从哪里冒出来的 |
[19:43] | What about the Clark and Lake stop? | 那克拉克湖站呢 |
[19:45] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[19:46] | We got nothing in that time frame at all. | 那个时间段我们什么线索都没有 |
[19:47] | All right, then he got there by car. | 好吧 那他就是开车去的 |
[19:49] | Uber, maybe? | 可能是优步 |
[19:50] | He parked somewhere and walked to the bank. | 他把车停在了某处然后步行去了银行 |
[19:53] | Here he is. Got him walking down | 找到了 他在去银行停车场 |
[19:54] | Wacker four minutes prior to that bank stop. | 四分钟前在瓦克街上步行 |
[19:56] | No sign of a vehicle. | 没有车辆的迹象 |
[19:57] | Okay, I got him on foot again. | 我又找到他步行的录像了 |
[19:59] | Three minutes before Wacker. He’s coming from Rush. | 在到达瓦克街三分钟前 他正从拉什街走出来 |
[20:02] | He’s– | 他… |
[20:06] | Where’s Lisa’s restaurant? | 丽莎的餐馆在哪 |
[20:07] | It’s Tap on Rush. | 叫做尽情畅饮 |
[20:09] | That’s where he was. | 他就在那 |
[20:11] | Here, I’ll rewind. | 我来回放一下 |
[20:19] | Look. | 看 |
[20:21] | Outside of her restaurant for hours. | 他在她餐厅外徘徊好几个小时 |
[20:27] | This wasn’t a rape of opportunity. | 这不是随机的强奸案 |
[20:29] | This is calculated. | 这是有计划的 |
[20:32] | He knows her. | 他认识她 |
[20:36] | She wasn’t a victim chosen at random. | 她不是随机选择的受害者 |
[20:38] | Our offender’s been stalking her. | 嫌犯一直在跟踪她 |
[20:40] | We pulled footage of every place Lisa frequents, | 我们从丽莎所有常出入的地点调出监控 |
[20:43] | and we’ve got our offender over 15 times. | 然后发现了嫌犯出现了15次 |
[20:45] | Leaving work, | 下班 |
[20:46] | dropping off her kids at school, | 去学校送孩子 |
[20:47] | picking up groceries, | 去超市买东西 |
[20:49] | church, doctor’s appointments, the library. | 教堂 看医生 图书馆 |
[20:51] | Wherever she is, this guy is watching her and waiting. | 无论她去哪 这家伙都盯着她伺机而动 |
[20:54] | And he’s always on foot. | 而且他总是步行 |
[20:56] | We can’t find a single piece of footage of this man | 我们找不到这个男人坐车 |
[20:58] | ever getting into a car, getting off a bus. | 下公交的任何监控图片 |
[21:00] | He’s smart. It’s intentional. | 他很聪明 这是故意的 |
[21:02] | This is over six months’ worth of footage. | 这是六个月内的监控 |
[21:05] | For six months, this man has been stalking her. | 六个月以来 这男人一直在跟踪她 |
[21:11] | Hunting her. | 猎捕她 |
[21:18] | Stalking her? | 跟踪她 |
[21:20] | He was–he was following my wife? | 他 他在跟踪我妻子吗 |
[21:23] | Yeah. Did Lisa ever mention anything? | 对 丽莎提到过什么吗 |
[21:26] | Being scared? Nervous? | 感觉害怕 紧张 |
[21:28] | Feeling like someone was watching her? | 感觉有人在盯着她 |
[21:31] | No, no, never. | 没有 从没有 |
[21:33] | I’ll show you some pictures. | 我给你看些照片 |
[21:34] | Maybe the images will spark something. | 也许图片能让你记起来 |
[21:41] | No, no, I-I have no idea who that man is. | 不 我不知道这男人是谁 |
[21:45] | Frank, what is that? | 弗兰克 那是什么 |
[21:47] | – What? – By your leg there? | -什么 -在你的腿边上 |
[21:51] | That’s just-just my daughter’s things, I’m sorry. | 只是我女儿的东西 抱歉 |
[21:55] | – Is it a bracelet? – Yeah. | -是手链吗 -对 |
[21:57] | Addy, uh, she makes them– | 艾蒂 她做的 |
[22:00] | she just leaves them all around the house. | 她就随便放在屋里 |
[22:02] | Was Lisa wearing one the night of the crash? | 丽莎在车祸的那晚会戴着吗 |
[22:04] | I-I don’t think so. No. | 我想不会 |
[22:08] | He had one on just like it right after the crash. | 他在车祸后也有这样的一条 |
[22:10] | Would your wife keep one in the car? | 你妻子会把手链放在车里吗 |
[22:12] | Maybe, but you know, the kids, | 也许 但你懂的 孩子 |
[22:15] | they know that she hates a messy car. | 他们知道她不喜欢车里脏兮兮 |
[22:16] | They keep it clean, you know? | 他们会保持整洁 |
[22:20] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[22:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[22:26] | I just–maybe I got it wrong. | 我只是…也许我弄错了 |
[22:28] | Maybe Lisa was wearing one and he took it. | 也许丽莎戴了 然后被他拿走了 |
[22:30] | It’s okay, we don’t have to solve it all right now. | 没事 我们不需要现在就解决一切 |
[22:37] | Please, please, let me hear what’s happening at least. | 拜托 至少让我知道发生了什么 |
[22:43] | Sure. | 好 |
[22:44] | It looks like one of your back windows was manipulated. | 看上去你家后面的窗户被动了手脚 |
[22:46] | A hatch on the lock is broken from the outside. | 一把锁上的栓从外面被破坏 |
[22:49] | – Looks like there’s oil on it. – Oh, God. | -看起来里面有油 -天呐 |
[22:51] | But we do have plenty of DNA. | 但我们有很多DNA |
[22:53] | So we’ll run a comparison against the DNA work | 所以会与从你妻子身上和车上 |
[22:54] | from your wife’s car and her body, | 发现的DNA进行比对 |
[22:56] | and we’ll confirm. | 之后会确认 |
[22:58] | This man, he was in my house, wasn’t he? | 这个男人 他进过我家 对吧 |
[23:00] | He was coming into my home? | 他一直在出入我家 |
[23:03] | We believe so. Yes, sir. | 我想是的 先生 |
[23:14] | Lisa jokes about “The Borrowers.” | 丽莎会拿《借东西的小人》开玩笑 |
[23:16] | Do you know that kid’s book? | 你知道那是本儿童书吧 |
[23:19] | She says we must have a family of them | 她说肯定有一家子小人 |
[23:20] | living in our walls | 住在我们墙壁里 |
[23:21] | because our things keep going missing. | 因为我们的东西总是不见 |
[23:23] | And weird things, you know? Clothes and tchotchkes. | 而且是奇怪的东西 衣服和小玩意 |
[23:28] | I mean, he was taking them. All this time. | 是他在拿 一直都是 |
[23:37] | It’s Addy, right? | 你是艾蒂 对吧 |
[23:43] | Do you know that man? | 你认识这个男人吗 |
[23:45] | Am I not supposed to? | 我不该认识吗 |
[23:47] | It wouldn’t be a bad thing if you did. | 如果你认识也不是坏事 |
[23:48] | It would actually be very helpful. | 其实会很有帮助 |
[23:50] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[23:52] | I don’t know his name. He waves at me. | 我不知道他的名字 他会朝我挥手 |
[23:54] | – What? – He waves at you? From where? | -什么 -他朝你挥手 从哪里 |
[23:57] | The car. | 车里 |
[23:59] | You’ve seen him in his car? | 你见他坐在车里吗 |
[24:01] | At school. He drives next to us a lot. | 在学校 他经常在我们旁边开车 |
[24:04] | He likes to wave at me. | 他喜欢朝我挥手 |
[24:05] | What kind of car does he drive? What color? | 他开什么样的车 什么颜色 |
[24:09] | Did he hurt Mom? | 他伤害了妈妈吗 |
[24:14] | Thank you for helping us, Addy. | 谢谢你的帮助 艾蒂 |
[24:16] | Wait. You’re a police officer, right? | 等等 你是警察 对吧 |
[24:20] | Are you going to find him? | 你会找到他吗 |
[24:24] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 我会的 |
[24:33] | Hey, we may have him. | 我们可能找到了 |
[24:36] | I pulled every POD and camera from Addy’s school. | 我调出了艾蒂学校周围的所有监控 |
[24:38] | There’s a pattern. | 有个规律 |
[24:39] | Three times in four months, | 四个月里有三次 |
[24:40] | Lisa picks up her daughter from school. | 丽莎从学校接上女儿 |
[24:42] | She pulls out onto the main road. | 她开车进主路 |
[24:44] | A silver sedan pulls in from a side street. | 一辆银色轿车叫从小路里开出来 |
[24:46] | Pulls in parallel and drives by its side. | 然后跟她的车并排开 |
[24:48] | He’s looking at Addy in the back seat. | 他看着后座的艾蒂 |
[24:50] | Exactly. We got a photo of a partial plate. | 没错 我们拍到了部分车牌 |
[24:53] | I’m running through options now. | 正在查找 |
[24:54] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[24:58] | No. | 不是 |
[24:59] | We got any visibles of his face? | 他的脸有清晰照片吗 |
[25:01] | Kevin’s on with CPIC trying to enhance… | 凯文正在警务信息中心调清 |
[25:02] | – No. – What little we’ve got. | -不是 -我们手里的图像 |
[25:05] | Stop. | 停 |
[25:06] | Illinois plate. | 伊利诺伊牌照 |
[25:07] | H1Y980 Henry, one, young, nine, eight, zero. | |
[25:10] | – Registered to a Blake Mullen. – That’s him. | -登记在布莱克·缪伦名下 -就是他 |
[25:12] | 37 years of age, no priors, address in Lakeview. | 37岁 没有前科 住在湖景 |
[25:16] | No one else attached to the residence. | 那个地址没有其他人的名字 |
[25:17] | Kevin just sent the enhanced. | 凯文刚拿到高清图 |
[25:21] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[25:23] | All right, I’m getting on the phone | 好 我马上去联系 |
[25:24] | with the state’s attorney. | 州检察长 |
[25:25] | Gonna get a judge in pocket, and then we’ll move. | 让法官签搜查令 我们就出发 |
[25:38] | We got the back covered and secure. | 我们守住了后门 |
[25:39] | Good to go. | 可以行动 |
[25:44] | Chicago PD! Search warrant! | 芝加哥警署 我们有搜查令 |
[25:45] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[25:56] | – Go. – Good. | -上 -好 |
[26:00] | Clear. | 安全 |
[26:03] | Downstairs, clear. | 楼下安全 |
[26:07] | Bedroom’s clear. | 卧室安全 |
[26:11] | Clear. | 安全 |
[26:17] | Upstairs clear. House is clear. | 楼上安全 房子没人 |
[26:43] | His cell phone’s off. There’s no car in the garage. | 他手机关了 车里没有车 |
[26:45] | He’s not parked on the street either. | 他也没停在街边 |
[26:46] | He’s got no other properties in his name. | 名下没有其他财产 |
[26:48] | All right, so he’s running. | 所以他跑了 |
[26:50] | Yeah, but he didn’t clean up after himself. | 对 但他没有进行时候清理 |
[26:51] | I think he left without taking a thing. | 我觉得他什么都没拿就走了 |
[26:53] | It’s 12 boxes. | 一共12个盒子 |
[26:54] | We’re not gonna be able to ID them just from looking at ’em, | 我们光看着没法确认是谁的 |
[26:56] | but it’s 12 women. | 但这是12个女人 |
[26:57] | Past victims, future victims, victims of assault, rape. | 过去受害者 未来受害者 袭击与强奸的受害者 |
[27:00] | We need Forensics. | 我们需要鉴识科 |
[27:02] | Blake hasn’t used his credit card since the crash. | 布莱克从车祸后就没用过信用卡 |
[27:04] | Whereas financials do show he takes money out every month. | 不过账户记录显示他每个月都取钱 |
[27:06] | Cash? | 现金吗 |
[27:07] | Yeah, more than four grand this month alone. | 对 这个月就四千多 |
[27:09] | So he doesn’t need his cards. | 所以他不需要卡 |
[27:11] | – Got a getaway plan. – I’d say so. | -他有逃跑计划 -我想是的 |
[27:13] | All right, so let’s move faster than him. | 好 那我们就先他一步 |
[27:15] | Dig in. | 去找 |
[27:20] | Hailey, Hailey, uh– | 海莉 海莉 |
[27:22] | Hailey, wait up a second. | 海莉 等等 |
[27:27] | They’re here for an update. | 他们来询问进度 |
[27:32] | I tried. They won’t go. | 我试过了 他们不肯走 |
[27:42] | – Have you found him? – We’ve ID’d him. | -你找到他了吗 -我们知道了他的身份 |
[27:45] | We know his name and where he lives. | 我们知道他的名字和住址 |
[27:47] | You’ve arrested him? | 你逮捕他了吗 |
[27:49] | No, but we’re doing everything we can. | 还没有 但我们在尽全力追查 |
[27:56] | We will find him. I promise you, we will. | 我们会找到他 我保证 我们会的 |
[28:07] | All right, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[28:08] | Sarge, we’ve got nothing on the BOLO. | 警长 通缉警报没有任何消息 |
[28:10] | Nothing on the I-PASS. | 公交卡也没消息 |
[28:10] | Yeah, and I’ve been talking to his neighbors, | 我跟他的邻居谈过了 |
[28:12] | his colleagues, they all say he’s a kind, sweet man | 还有他同事 他们都说他很善良 体贴 |
[28:14] | who wouldn’t harm a soul | 绝不会伤害别人 |
[28:15] | and they have no idea where he’d run to. | 完全不知道他会逃去哪里 |
[28:16] | I got Blake’s face out to the media. | 我在媒体上公布了布莱克的照片 |
[28:18] | Someone spots him, we’re gonna know about it. | 如果有人看到 我们就会知道 |
[28:19] | Okay. What about family? | 好 那家庭呢 |
[28:21] | Ah, not much. No siblings. Parents are dead. | 没多少信息 没有手足 父母双亡 |
[28:23] | We’re tracking down a cousin in Ohio. | 我们在找一个住在俄亥俄州的表亲 |
[28:25] | Guys, got something from his cell records. | 各位 电话记录里有发现 |
[28:27] | One number popped. | 有一个号码 |
[28:28] | CODIS has it indexed with ICE and Customs. | 联合引擎标注了移民和海关出入管理局 |
[28:30] | Number’s linked to falsified records– | 电话对方是制作虚假文件的人 |
[28:32] | fake IDs, fake passports, social security. | 假身份证 假护照 假社保 |
[28:35] | Blake’s called it three times in the last year. | 布莱克去年给这个电话打了三次 |
[28:37] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吗 |
[28:38] | He’s got access to fake identification? | 他能拿到假身份信息吗 |
[28:40] | This man’s gonna hop on a plane. | 这男人可以跳上费姬 |
[28:42] | We got his photo ID | 我们已经把他的照片 |
[28:43] | out to transport and interdiction teams. | 发送至各个交通封堵队了 |
[28:45] | He tries to get out on a plane, chances are he’ll be stopped. | 他要事想上飞机 大概率会被拦下来 |
[28:48] | And we can be on the other side waiting for him. | 我们可以在另一边等着他 |
[28:49] | All right, so let’s find out where he’s going. | 好 去找出他要去哪里 |
[28:51] | Look, the more we know about this man, | 听着 我们对这男人越了解 |
[28:53] | the better chance we’ll find where he’d go to hide. | 就越有可能知道他会藏到哪里去 |
[28:57] | Dig. | 去找 |
[30:42] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[30:50] | Thought I could find something about him in here, but… | 我想着到这里能找到一切关于他的东西 但… |
[30:54] | And the team? | 其他人呢 |
[30:56] | No, nothing. No leads. | 什么都没找到 没线索 |
[31:04] | He’s one step ahead, | 他总是提前一步 |
[31:05] | and he’s gonna get away because I saved him. | 他能逃跑是因为我救了他 |
[31:08] | Well, what were you supposed to do? | 那你该怎么办 |
[31:10] | Let him die? | 让他死吗 |
[31:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:15] | I should have saved her instead. | 我应该救她的 |
[31:18] | And how would you have known that? | 你怎么能知道呢 |
[31:32] | The offender who, um, robbed your dad’s diner… | 抢劫了你爸爸餐馆的那个犯人 |
[31:38] | We were pretty sure it was his third robbery. | 我们很确定这是他第三次抢劫 |
[31:42] | That there were two before. | 之前还有两次 |
[31:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:45] | Yeah, I responded to the second one, | 对 第二次时我去接警了 |
[31:48] | a place near UIC. | 伊立诺州立大学附近 |
[31:51] | I got there just on the heels of it. | 我到的时候犯人刚跑 |
[31:53] | The owner had been beaten, but he was talking to me. | 店主被打了 但他还跟我说话 |
[31:58] | He was lucid, and he, uh, | 他很清醒 然后他 |
[32:00] | told me to chase the offender, so I did. | 让我去追嫌犯 我就去了 |
[32:04] | And I lost him after about four blocks, | 追了四条街后我跟丢了 |
[32:06] | and I got back to the diner, and, uh, | 等我回到餐馆时 |
[32:09] | the owner wasn’t breathing anymore, | 店主已经没有呼吸了 |
[32:12] | and he died at Med an hour later–internal injuries. | 一小时后他死于医院 内伤 |
[32:19] | You didn’t tell me that. I didn’t know that. | 你没告诉我这些 我都不知道 |
[32:21] | Well, that’s not the fun part of the story, is it? | 这不是故事里精彩的那部分 是吧 |
[32:29] | Look, you can be the best cop in the world, | 听着 你可以成为世界上最好的警察 |
[32:33] | but you can’t control the laws of nature. | 但你无法控制自然法则 |
[32:35] | They will fail you whenever they want to. | 那些会随时辜负你 |
[32:53] | Each piece is from a different box. | 所有证据来自不同的盒子 |
[32:56] | All separate, | 都是分散的 |
[32:57] | all representative of a different woman. | 都代表一个不同的女人 |
[32:59] | All right. | 嗯 |
[33:00] | But they all link up to one place. | 但都与一个地方有关 |
[33:02] | An athletic club. | 一家健身房 |
[33:05] | Newport Athletics. Lisa was a member there. | 纽波特健身房 丽莎之前是那里的会员 |
[33:08] | She went every Monday | 她每周一都去健身房 |
[33:09] | until they moved houses eight months ago. | 直到他们八个月前搬家 |
[33:11] | The same athletic club | 而过去十五年 |
[33:12] | that Blake’s been paying a membership for 15 years. | 布莱克都是这家健身房的会员 |
[33:16] | It’s walking distance from his house. | 距离他家步行可达 |
[33:19] | And 12 years ago, there was a rape reported | 12年前 这家健身房上报了一起 |
[33:21] | in the locker room of that club. | 更衣室强奸案 |
[33:24] | One of the members was changing late at night, | 其中一名会员晚上换衣服时 |
[33:25] | and she was attacked. | 被袭击了 |
[33:26] | She said that the offender was masked | 她说嫌犯戴了头套 |
[33:28] | but that he smelled like her. | 但他闻起来像她 |
[33:30] | He was wearing her perfume, | 他喷了她的香水 |
[33:31] | the same perfume that she had at home in her bathroom. | 她放在家里厕所的同样的香水 |
[33:35] | It was him. Sarge, this is it. | 就是他 警长 就是他 |
[33:38] | For 15 years, Blake has been finding his victims here, | 15年来 布莱克一直在那里找他的受害者 |
[33:42] | falling in love with them, following them. | 爱上她们 跟踪她们 |
[33:45] | What if he couldn’t leave them now? | 如果他现在无法离开她们呢 |
[33:47] | What if he wanted to stay close to them? | 如果他想留在她们身边呢 |
[33:50] | – I mean, that’s a long shot. – I know, but it’s something. | -有点不可能 -我知道 但也算是线索 |
[33:53] | I mean, this guy has kept parts of these women, pieces of them | 这家伙保留这些女人的东西 |
[33:56] | so that he can feel close to them. | 好让他觉得离她们很近 |
[33:59] | We’re assuming that he ran and left town, | 我们假设他逃走离开这里了 |
[34:01] | but what if you couldn’t leave them? | 但如果他离不开呢 |
[34:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:13] | Nah, clerk says there’s zero vacancies | 不 店员说没有空房了 |
[34:15] | and nobody matches Blake’s description at all. | 而且没人符合布莱克的外貌特征 |
[34:17] | What about Burgess? | 那伯吉斯呢 |
[34:18] | Nothing. Embassy Suites is clear. | 没有 大使套房没有 |
[34:20] | He’s gotta be around here. | 他肯定在这附近 |
[34:21] | He wouldn’t want to be further than a mile from the club, | 他不会远离这个健身房超过一英里 |
[34:23] | and it’s two blocks from here. He’d want to be walkable. | 离这里只有两条街 他肯定希望能走着去 |
[34:25] | Yeah, you’re right. What about Platt? | 嗯 你说得对 普拉特呢 |
[34:27] | She’s working on three motels south, | 她在查南边的三家汽车旅馆 |
[34:29] | and Voight already checked the four motels | 博伊特已经查了健身房西边的 |
[34:30] | west of the athletic club. | 四家汽车旅馆 |
[34:32] | Why don’t you check in with Ruzek, | 不如你问问鲁塞克 |
[34:33] | we’re gonna get with Platt, we’ll go from there. | 我们去接普拉特 从那里走 |
[34:34] | Guys, guys. | 各位 |
[34:36] | Chicago PD! Stop! | 芝加哥警署 站住 |
[34:37] | Get the car! | 开车 |
[34:43] | Hailey, I’ll try to cut him off. | 海莉 我去拦下他 |
[34:44] | Okay! | 好 |
[34:47] | 5021 Henry in foot pursuit westbound towards Henderson. | 5021H在亨德森路上朝西步行追击 |
[34:50] | – Get me some cars. – Copy that, 50-21 Henry. | -给我派车 -收到 5021H |
[34:53] | Back en route. | 回到大路上 |
[35:02] | He just went into Newport Athletics. | 他刚进了纽波特健身房 |
[35:04] | I’m still in pursuit. | 我还在追 |
[35:05] | Copy. | 收到 |
[35:23] | Hey, did you see somebody in a brown coat? | 你看到有人穿着棕色外套吗 |
[35:26] | I need bodies on the exits. I’ve lost eyes. | 我需要有人守住出口 我追丢了 |
[35:28] | I repeat, I’ve lost eyes. | 重复 追丢了 |
[35:30] | Copy. I’ll call it in. | 收到 我上报 |
[37:15] | I saved your life! | 我救了你的命 |
[38:04] | Hailey? | 海莉 |
[38:05] | Yeah, here! | 我在这里 |
[38:07] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[38:12] | Here, take him. | 来 拖住他 |
[38:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:23] | Yeah, I’m good. | 嗯 我没事 |
[38:44] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[38:50] | You got this? | 你能行吗 |
[38:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:00] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[39:09] | We got him. | 我们抓住他了 |
[39:12] | He’s in custody. | 他被捕了 |
[39:14] | We’ll continue to investigate. | 我们会继续调查 |
[39:19] | Hopefully, we can ID more of the women, | 希望我们能找出其他受害女性 |
[39:21] | but this man will die in prison. | 但这男人会死在监狱里 |
[39:32] | I’m-I’m sorry. Thank you. | 抱歉 谢谢你 |
[39:36] | I just, uh… | 我只是… |
[39:42] | – It doesn’t bring her back. – No. | -这也不能让她回来 -确实 |
[39:47] | But, um, I’m sorry. It-it is something. | 但抱歉 这是个进展 |
[39:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:53] | Hey, come on, bud. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[39:56] | We can go home now. Grab your jacket. | 我们现在能回家了 拿好外套 |
[40:00] | Come here, angel. Yes, come here. | 来吧 天使 过来 |
[40:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:20] | I really am grateful. | 我真的很感激 |