Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Hank, thanks for getting here so fast. 汉克 谢谢你这么快就赶来了
[00:13] – Hey, man. – Enjoy the stink. -你好兄弟 -这味道够酸爽
[00:15] Yeah, you guys bring us to the nicest places. 是啊 你们带我们来的都是最顶级的地方
[00:17] Well, Mastro’s was booked. 马斯特罗牛排屋都订满了
[00:18] It’s this way. 在这边
[00:20] You ever heard of a bird called a Nashville Warbler? 你们听说过纳什威尔莺鸟吗
[00:23] Beautiful yellow crest. Rare in Chicago. 头上漂亮的黄冠 芝加哥很少见
[00:25] You sucking in landfill to go bird-watching? 你们窝在垃圾填埋场是来观鸟的啊
[00:27] The supervisor here is a birder. 这边的负责人是个鸟类爱好者
[00:28] This morning, he sees a Warbler covered in blood, 今天早上他看见一只身上沾着血的莺鸟
[00:31] follows the bird, stumbles onto this poor bastard. 跟着鸟就碰上了这个可怜的家伙
[00:36] Took one to the belly. Muzzle flash, powder burns. 肚子上中了一枪 枪口喷火 火药灼伤
[00:40] I’d say he seen it coming. But that’s not what killed him. 我觉得他预料到这枪了 但致命的不是这个
[00:43] Puncture wound. 穿刺伤
[00:46] Entry. 刺入
[00:50] Exit. 穿出
[00:50] Ice pick. 冰镐
[00:51] You got it. 没错
[00:53] Los Temidos’ signature kill. 恐怖分子帮的招牌杀人方式
[00:55] This will be the seventh vic that crossed with them this year. 这会是今年以来和他们有过节的第七个受害者了
[00:57] All got tapped the same way. 都是用同样方式被杀死的
[00:59] Yeah. Any ID? 嗯 识别出身份了吗
[01:01] No, nothing off facial rec or mobile prints. 没有 人脸识别或者移动指纹识别都没有
[01:03] I know Intelligence has an active investigation, 我知道情报组正在对恐怖分子帮进行调查
[01:05] knee-deep into Temidos. 已经很深入了
[01:06] Yeah, we’ll take it. 对 这案子由我们接吧
[01:09] Why don’t you go grab a shower? 你不如去冲个澡吧
[01:11] Amen. 说太对了
[01:14] Thanks. 谢谢
[01:15] Hey, loop in the others, roll the crime lab, 通知其他人 叫鉴证科过来
[01:18] and talk to the bird man. 去和那个”鸟人”谈谈
[01:19] See if you can ID which truck dumped him. 看看你能否搞清是哪辆车把他卸到这里的
[01:21] Get that idiot to shut that thing down. 去让那傻瓜把那玩意关了
[01:23] It’s a crime scene. 这是犯罪现场
[01:27] 5021, George. Roll the crime lab. 5021G 派鉴证科过来
[01:29] Copy that, 5021 George. 收到 5021G
[01:31] Crime lab en route. 鉴证科出动
[01:38] Jesus, he looks 16. No, I never seen him. 天啊 我看着也就16岁 我从没见过他
[01:43] Ice pick again? 又是冰镐
[01:44] Yeah. Clean through. 对 一下刺穿
[01:46] Earlobe to earlobe. 耳朵下面这边进那边出
[01:48] There’s no street talk? 街头上没有人说起吗
[01:50] No, but I will dig. 没有 不过我会去打听打听
[01:52] You know, I have been working it, all right? 我一直在查呢 好吗
[01:53] I don’t know why you think I’m suddenly gonna hand you 我搞不懂你怎么认为我会变戏法似的
[01:55] something magic before we hit this– 一下给你点什么 然后我们就可以去抓…
[01:57] Listen, I gotta know who we’re hitting, kay? 我得知道我们要抓谁啊
[01:59] Right now, all I got is a nickname. 现在我只知道个绰号
[02:02] El León, okay? He’s the head of Los Temidos. 狮王 对吧 他是恐怖分子帮的头目
[02:05] Tell me how I’m supposed to hit that. 你告诉我 我怎么才能去抓他
[02:06] – I need an angle. – I know. -我需要有个入手角度啊 -我知道
[02:09] This is gonna be a long haul. 这会是个持久战
[02:12] – Cartel– – Affiliated gangs always are. -与贩毒集团… -有染的黑帮案件总是如此
[02:14] Yeah, you’ve enlightened me on that. 你已经教育过我了
[02:16] Look, I’ll jump on it and see what magic I can find. 我会立即开始 看看我能变出什么戏法吧
[02:21] How’s Rafa’s knee? 拉法的膝盖怎么样了
[02:25] Um, okay. 还好
[02:27] Six stitches. 缝了6针
[02:29] Hey, um, thank you. 谢谢
[02:32] For calling the hospital and helping with all the insurance red tape. 谢谢你给医院打电话 帮助解决了走保险的琐事
[02:35] But I shouldn’t have called you. 但我不应该给你打电话
[02:38] – It’s fine. – No, it isn’t. -没问题的 -不 有问题
[02:40] You shouldn’t be doing things like that for me, 你不应该为我做这种事
[02:42] and I shouldn’t have asked you. 而我也不应该找你帮忙
[02:44] And I won’t again. 以后不会了
[02:55] We’ve been working on Los Temidos for five weeks. 恐怖分子帮的案子我们查了5周了
[02:58] 狮王 密尔沃基联络人 底特律联络人 胡安·洛佩兹
[02:58] All we got is the name “El León,” 我们只有个名字”狮王”
[03:00] and a blank mark on a board. 外加板上的一个空白标记
[03:02] Tell me we got something off this body. 告诉我 我们从这具尸体上发现了点什么
[03:04] Our Doe from the landfill popped with Missing Persons. 垃圾填埋场的无名氏在失踪人口库中查到了
[03:07] Name is Miguel Vicente. He’s 19 years old. 名字是米格尔·文森特 19岁
[03:10] Been working two jobs to support his folks. 打两份工来养活双亲
[03:12] His dad’s on disability. 他爸爸在拿残疾人补助
[03:13] His mom’s a laid-off hotel worker. 他妈妈曾在酒店打工 被解雇了
[03:15] Parents reported him missing two days ago. 父母两天前报警说他失踪了
[03:17] He’s got zero gang affiliations. 他没有加入黑帮
[03:18] No sheet. 没有前科
[03:19] I mean, the kid’s been living right. 这孩子一直走的是正道
[03:21] Okay, so how does he tie with Temidos? 那他怎么会和恐怖分子帮搞到一起了
[03:23] We’re thinking through his cousin, Pedro. 我们认为是通过他的堂兄 佩德罗
[03:25] Pedro is a two-bit thief with an extensive sheet, 佩德罗是个二流子 案底很长
[03:28] lookin’ like he roped his cousin, Miguel, 看起来他控制了他的堂弟 米格尔
[03:30] into the family business. 带他掺和到自家的生意
[03:31] Area 4 Robbery is looking at Miguel and Pedro 4区的抢劫组将米格尔和佩德罗
[03:35] as persons of interest in three recent cash armed robberies. 列为近期三起持枪抢劫的嫌犯
[03:37] Maybe they upped their game, 也许他们把犯罪活动升了级
[03:38] they ripped a Temidos’ stash house. 抢了恐怖分子帮的藏毒点
[03:40] Yeah, doubt they’re that stupid. 恐怕他们没那么傻吧
[03:41] Sarge, OCD Tech Lab just pinged Pedro’s phone 警长 组织犯罪技术部实验室刚刚定位了
[03:44] to an address in Pilsen. 佩德罗的手机 在皮尔森
[03:45] Hit it. 去抓人
[03:53] Jay, we got the back. 杰 我们把住后面了
[03:55] Copy, Kev. Standby. 收到 凯文 待命
[03:59] Chicago PD, open up! 芝加哥警署 开门
[04:04] Got a body and blood. Breach. 有尸体和血迹 破门
[04:12] Clear. 安全
[04:13] It’s clear. 安全
[04:21] – That’s clear. – 5021 Henry, we conducted a forcible breach -安全 -5021H 我们破门进入了
[04:24] at 351 Timber Lane. 木巷351号
[04:26] We got a DOA, GSW to the stomach. 发现一位死者 腹部中枪
[04:28] Roll the crime lab. 派鉴证科过来
[04:30] Copy that, 5021 Henry. Crime lab en route. 收到 5021H 鉴证科出动
[04:45] So the DOA is Pedro Vicente. 死者是佩德罗·文森特
[04:47] They beat him, 他们殴打过他
[04:48] then they shot him in the stomach. 然后向他腹部打了一枪
[04:50] I mean, this guy suffered. Ice pick to seal the deal. 这家伙够受罪的 冰镐再结果了他
[04:52] Get anything linked to Los Temidos inside? 里面有什么能和恐怖分子帮联系上的吗
[04:55] Drugs? Boss money? 毒品 大笔的钱
[04:56] No, nothin’. 没有
[04:58] So once again, we are dead in the water. 所以我们又是碰到死胡同了
[05:00] Witnesses? 目击者呢
[05:01] Yeah, I got a neighbor that said they heard loud pop, 有个邻居说他们听到很大的一声响
[05:03] glanced out the window, and saw a black truck leaving. 从窗户望出去 看见一辆黑色的皮卡驶离
[05:06] Okay, good. You three work cams, 很好 你们三个去调监控
[05:07] Soundex all black pickups in the area. 注意排查这区域里所有的黑色皮卡
[05:09] – Copy that. – Sarge! -收到 -警长
[05:11] We got something. 有发现
[05:13] I think this car’s our connect to Los Temidos. 我认为这辆车与恐怖分子帮有关联
[05:15] Good. 很好
[05:17] So we got drug traps on both seats, 两个座椅都有毒品暗格
[05:20] and the field test was positive for heroin residue. 现场检测出海洛因残渣
[05:24] Pedro’s car? 是佩德罗的车吗
[05:25] No, that’s where it gets good. 不是 这正是有利的地方
[05:26] Car’s registered to a Blanca Consuela. 车辆登记在叫布兰卡·康斯维拉的名下
[05:29] So Blanca works at a Mexican bakery chain called Cárabo. 布兰卡在一家叫卡拉波的墨西哥烘焙连锁店上班
[05:32] Two days ago, it was robbed by two dudes. 两天前 车被两个人抢走了
[05:34] Description matches Miguel and Pedro to a T. 两个人的相貌特征和米格尔和佩德罗匹配
[05:37] We’re thinking Pedro and Miguel didn’t know there were drugs 我们认为佩德罗和米格尔不知道
[05:39] in the vehicle, they just happened to steal 车里有毒品 他们只是碰巧偷走了
[05:41] multiple kilos from the most dangerous gang in all of Chicago. 全芝加哥最危险的黑帮的几公斤毒品
[05:43] It tracks. 这就对上了
[05:44] Temidos finds out they lost drugs from a runner, 恐怖分子帮发现他们有毒螺丢了毒品
[05:47] hunt all the robbers, kill them, get their drugs back. 追杀所有劫匪 拿回毒品
[05:49] So let’s find her. We’ll start with her work. 所以我们得找到她 我们从她的工作开始
[05:58] There’s a real PD walkin’ if I ever seen one. 我从没见过真正的警察
[06:01] What can I do for you? 我能为你们做些什么
[06:02] Sergeant Voight, Detective Halstead. 博伊特警长 这是霍斯特德警探
[06:04] Javier Escano. You can call me Javy. 我是哈维尔·伊斯卡诺 你们可以叫我哈维
[06:06] You manage the place, Javy? 你管理这家店吗 哈维
[06:07] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[06:08] And I own it. And five others in town. 而且我是店主 我在城里还有五家分店
[06:11] No llegues tarde, Juan. 快点 胡安
[06:13] Yesterday’s unsold goods going to a homeless shelter. 要把昨天没卖完的货送到流浪汉庇护所
[06:16] Good on you. 你人真好
[06:17] We’re looking for Blanca Consuela. 我们要找布兰卡·康斯维拉
[06:19] So am I. Poor girl. 我也想找她 可怜的姑娘
[06:22] You’re here about the robbery, right? 你们听说抢劫的事了 对吗
[06:25] Yeah, shook her up pretty bad. She called in sick yesterday. 对 把她吓坏了 昨天打电话来请病假了
[06:29] Anything else you need, you say it. 还有什么需要 尽管说
[06:32] You got the security video from the robbery? 你有劫案发生时的监控视频吗
[06:34] Sure do. 当然有
[06:36] All right, here we go. 好 就是这里
[06:38] There’s Miguel and Pedro. 这是米格尔和佩德罗
[06:40] They’re demanding cash. 他们要现金
[06:42] The cops arrive, they gotta slide out the back. 警察来了 他们要从后门逃走
[06:45] Here comes Blanca in her sedan. 布兰卡开着她的车来了
[06:50] Hey, help yourself. Have a concha. 来 自己拿 吃个贝壳面包
[06:53] – Thanks, we’re good. – No, I insist. -谢谢 不用了 -别这样 一定要吃
[06:55] Even these days, cop word of mouth is priceless. 哪怕是现在 警察的评价也很重要
[06:58] I’ll try it. 我试试
[06:59] So find these guys? 找到这两个人了吗
[07:00] Yeah. Murdered. 对 被杀了
[07:03] What? 什么
[07:04] What can you tell us about Blanca? 你对布兰卡了解多少
[07:08] Good kid. 好孩子
[07:10] Worked hard. 工作努力
[07:12] She grew up rough. 她的成长环境很恶劣
[07:14] Her dad’s in deep with one of them gangs, 她爸爸跟一个帮派关系密切
[07:16] but, uh, she seems to be on the right path. 但她好像走上正道了
[07:19] Do you know if Blanca’s dating anyone? 你知道布兰卡在跟人约会吗
[07:20] Is she running with any bangers? 跟帮派成员一起混吗
[07:23] Um, not that I know of. 据我所知没有
[07:25] But, um, what does that have to do with Blanca? 但这跟布兰卡有什么关系
[07:26] I mean, she’s the victim here. 她才是受害者
[07:30] You got her address? 你有她的地址吗
[07:35] Chicago PD, open up. 芝加哥警署 开门
[07:41] Blanca Consuela! 布兰卡·康斯维拉
[07:48] Got a guy moving towards the back. 看到有人往后面跑
[07:49] Chicago Police! Stop running! 芝加哥警署 站住
[07:51] I got the house. 我进屋看看
[07:56] Police. You stop running! 警察 站住
[07:59] Stay down, toss that knife away! 别站起来 把刀扔掉
[08:01] Are you really a cop? 你真的是警察吗
[08:02] There’s my badge right there. Now toss that knife away. 我的警徽就在这里 马上把刀扔掉
[08:04] – I will not ask you again! – Okay. -我不会再说一次了 -好
[08:05] – Okay. – We just wanna talk to Blanca. -好 -我们只想跟布兰卡谈谈
[08:07] I’m Blanca’s boyfriend, okay? She’s not home. 我是布兰卡的男友 好吗 她不在家
[08:09] House is clear. 房子里没人
[08:11] Copy that. 收到
[08:12] – All right, I need to see some ID. – Okay. -好 我要看你的身份证 -好
[08:14] – Slow! – Okay! Okay! -慢着 -好 好
[08:23] Eric Salsbury. Why you running, Eric Salsbury? 埃里克·索兹伯里 你为什么要跑
[08:26] Actually, let me ask that question again. 其实 我要再问一遍
[08:27] Why you running with a butcher knife in your hand? 为什么你要拿着把切肉刀逃跑
[08:28] I thought you were with the other guy. 我以为你跟另一个人是一伙的
[08:30] – What other guy? – The guy who shoved a gun down my throat. -什么另一个人 -拿枪捅进我嘴里的那个人
[08:39] Mr. Salsbury, just slow down. 索兹伯里先生 慢慢来
[08:41] You’re fine, just take it from the top for us, okay? 你没事了 跟我们从头说一遍 好吗
[08:43] Um, Blanca left in a hurry this morning. 布兰卡今天早上匆匆忙忙地走了
[08:45] She was scared but wouldn’t talk with me about it at all. 她很害怕 但什么都不愿意跟我说
[08:47] Kay, was this a sudden thing, or has she been– 好 是突然这样还是…
[08:49] No, no, it–look, it’s just been a rough year. 不 不 就是今年很难熬
[08:51] I’d lost my job. 我失业了
[08:53] Blanca’s been keeping us afloat. She’s– 一直是布兰卡在养家 她…
[08:56] She’s been a rock. 她很坚强
[08:58] Me? Not so much. 我就没那么坚强
[08:59] Did she say where she was going? 她说她去哪了吗
[09:00] Uh, Ohio, to stay with her sister. 俄亥俄 去她姐姐家
[09:03] She wouldn’t tell me what was going on. 她不肯告诉我发生了什么事
[09:04] So I gave her my car. 所以我把车给了她
[09:06] An hour later, this maniac shows up. 一小时之后 这个疯子就出现了
[09:11] Okay. 好
[09:12] What happens when he gets inside? 他进来后发生了什么
[09:14] He goes for Blanca. Didn’t find her, of course. 他要找布兰卡 没找到 当然找不到
[09:16] Next thing I know, he shoves me against the wall 然后他就把我推到墙上
[09:18] and makes me eat his gun. 拿枪指着我
[09:19] Because he wanted to know where Blanca was hiding? 因为他想知道布兰卡藏在哪里
[09:20] Yeah, yeah. So I lied to him. 对 对 于是我骗了他
[09:21] I told him we got into a fight, and she took off. 我跟他说我们吵架了 然后她就走了
[09:24] – You seen this guy before? – No, thank God. -你以前见过这家伙吗 -没有 谢天谢地
[09:26] Can someone just please tell me what the hell is going on? 有人能告诉我到底发生什么事了吗
[09:28] Okay, is she okay? 好吗 她有事吗
[09:29] I–I mean, I’ve been calling her phone, but it’s off or– 我一直在打她的电话 但不是关机就是…
[09:31] Look, we understand you’re worried. 听着 我们知道你很担心
[09:33] We’re gonna find her. But first, 我们会找到她的 但首先
[09:34] we need to know what kind of vehicle you drive. 我们得知道你开的是什么车
[09:37] Okay, thanks. Good work. 好 谢谢 干得漂亮
[09:39] Okay, so CPIC tracked the GPS on Eric’s car. 好 公共信息中心追踪到了埃里克的车的定位
[09:41] It’s still in Chicago. They put it at the 900 block 还在芝加哥 他们发现它在87街和
[09:43] of 87th and Woodlawn. 伍德罗恩街交界的900街区
[09:45] And it’s been sitting there the last five hours. 而且已经停在那里五小时了
[09:47] Long way from Ohio. 离俄亥俄十万八千里
[09:48] Yeah. 对
[10:00] Blanca? 布兰卡
[10:05] Blanca Consuela? 布兰卡·康斯维拉
[10:27] She’s gone. 她死了
[10:41] Found a casing in the vehicle. 在车里找到了一个弹壳
[10:43] .380 caliber round, rectangular firing pin. 0.38口径圆形枪口 矩形撞针
[10:46] Should be looking at a Glock. 应该是把格洛克手枪
[10:48] It’s the same as our last two murders. 跟我们之前两起谋杀案的凶器相同
[10:50] – Hat trick. – Not just three. -连杀三人 -还不止这三起
[10:51] According to Homicide, 凶案组说
[10:52] a Glock 25 was used in four unsolved murders 有把格洛克25手枪在去年四起未破的谋杀案中使用
[10:55] linked to Los Temidos last year. 都跟恐怖分子帮有关
[10:56] We’re looking for the same gun. 我们一直在找同一把枪
[10:57] Jesus. 天哪
[10:59] Well, there was no signs of a struggle. 没有挣扎的痕迹
[11:01] The offender likely got in the passenger seat, 凶手很可能坐在副驾驶位
[11:03] made her feel safe, and then one pop close range. 让她觉得安全 然后近距离射击
[11:06] She probably knew the shooter. 她可能认识凶手
[11:08] This is her phone. No lock screen. 这是她的电话 没有锁屏
[11:10] Last text was from someone named “P.” 最后一条消息是一个叫”P”的人发的
[11:12] – Okay. – “We gotta meet. You’ll be safe. Ain’t on you.” -好 -“我们得见个面 没事的 不怪你”
[11:14] She texts back, “I’m scared.” 她回复说”我很害怕”
[11:16] P says, “The boss is good, don’t worry. P说”老大没生气 别担心
[11:19] Where you at?” She texts the address. 你在哪里” 她就把地址发给他了
[11:21] We trace the phone? 我们追踪到电话了吗
[11:22] Yeah, to a shut-off burner. 对 关机的一次性电话
[11:23] Last ping is right where we’re standing. 最后定位就是我们站的地方
[11:25] All right, PODs, witnesses, cams. 好 查监控探头 目击者 摄像头
[11:26] Chase everything we can in this neighborhood. 尽可能追查这附近的一切
[11:28] Adam, send me that door-cam video. 亚当 把门禁录像发给我
[11:29] You got it, boss. 明白 头儿
[11:31] Yeah, no. 不可能
[11:32] This can’t be right. 不可能是他干的
[11:34] You know him? 你认识他吗
[11:35] Yeah, that’s Paco Gutierrez. 是的 他是帕科·古铁雷斯
[11:37] – Okay. – I’m 100% that’s Paco. -继续 -我百分之百肯定那是帕科
[11:39] But dude’s a mechanic, party boy–he’s not hooked in. 但这家伙是个机修工 派对狂人 他没参与其中
[11:43] You sure he’s a shooter? 你确定是他开的枪吗
[11:44] Definitely. 确定
[11:45] Yeah, he’s a clean-up man for El león. 是啊 他是狮王手下的一名杀手
[11:47] How well do you know him? 你有多了解他
[11:48] I partied at his house a couple times. 我在他家参加过几次派对
[11:50] He likes his coke and his ass white and weird, in that order. 他喜欢嗑可卡因 还白人疯女孩 先白人后疯子
[11:55] But I could work him. 但我可以查查他底细
[11:57] Hell, I mean, I could work him tonight. 我今晚就可以调查他
[12:00] No, we’re gonna take it slow. 不 我们要慢慢来
[12:02] Why? 为什么
[12:03] You’re telling me we got El león’s trigger man. 你不是说他就是狮王的杀手吗
[12:05] – That’s our angle, isn’t it? – Yeah. -那就是我们的切入点 不是吗 -是的
[12:07] Then send me in. 那就让我试试吧
[12:08] When I have a plan, and I know it’s safe. 那要等我计划好 确保万无一失再说
[12:12] This guy’s killed half a dozen people, 这家伙已经杀了六个人了
[12:14] We’re not gonna just wander in and hope we hit him on coke and ass. 我们不能直接进去 希望用毒品和嫖娼抓住他
[12:19] Okay. 好吧
[12:26] I’ll be ready when you are. 我随时待命
[12:29] Pacuan Gutierrez, 31. 帕科安·古铁雷斯 31岁
[12:32] AKA “Paco.” 又名帕科
[12:34] Paco is a cipher. 帕科是个神秘人
[12:35] No credit cards, no sheet, no priors, no parking tickets. 没信用卡 没案底 没前科 连停车罚单都没有
[12:39] We do know that Paco was born in Mexico City. 我们知道帕科出生在墨西哥城
[12:41] He came over here legally with his parents. 他和父母合法移民到这里
[12:43] They died in a car crash. 父母死于车祸
[12:44] That’s when he entered the system. 之后他进入了领养系统
[12:45] Paco joined the army when he was 18. 帕科18岁参军
[12:47] Paco didn’t take to soldiering, 帕科不喜欢当兵
[12:49] got a dishonorable discharge, ended up shoving 被开除军籍 最后把一把上膛的M16步枪
[12:51] a loaded M16 down his sergeant’s throat, 塞进了中士的喉咙
[12:54] which sounds familiar. 这手法听着很熟悉
[12:56] Okay, what else? 好的 还有别的吗
[12:57] Uh, we know that Paco buys and refurbishes old cars. 我们知道帕科购买并翻新旧车
[13:01] He’s got a huge house that he should not be able to afford, 他有一栋他应该负担不起的大房子
[13:04] and he drives a souped-up black pickup truck. 开着一辆改装过的的黑色皮卡
[13:06] Now when Blanca was murdered, a POD camera caught 布兰卡被杀的时候 监控拍到了
[13:09] a truck fitting that description 一辆符合描述的卡车
[13:11] in a Dunkin’ Donuts parking lot. 停在唐恩都乐的停车场
[13:12] The Dunkin’ employee said he saw a red-haired woman 唐恩都乐的员工说他看到一个红发女人
[13:14] driving the truck. 正开着那辆皮卡
[13:16] Girlfriend? 女朋友吗
[13:17] Could be, or it’s just someone else’s truck. 可能吧 也可能是别人的车
[13:19] The angle of the POD camera didn’t catch the tags. 监控的角度没拍到车牌
[13:21] All right, so let’s build. Get eyes on Paco. 好的 准备一下 盯着帕科
[13:23] Kim. 金
[13:24] – You and Adam take it. – All right. -你和亚当负责吧 -好的
[13:31] There he is. 他出来了
[13:33] That’s a sweet pad. 这房子这么高档
[13:34] There’s no way a mechanic’s salary pays for it. 一个机修工的薪水根本负担不起
[13:37] All right, boss, Paco’s on the move. 头儿 帕科出发了
[13:39] Heading westbound towards Cermak. 向西驶往瑟马克
[13:41] Copy that. Keep me in the loop. 收到 有情况随时通知我
[13:44] All right, we’re going mobile. 好了 我们也要出发了
[14:02] Cárabo Bakery. Could be a coincidence. 卡拉波烘焙坊 可能是巧合
[14:04] – You really believe that? – Nope. -你真的这么认为吗 -不
[14:06] Screw it. I’m hungry anyway. 不管了 反正我饿了
[14:12] – Hola. – Hola. -你好 -你好
[14:14] Welcome to Cárabo. What can I get you started? 欢迎光临卡拉波 您想来点什么
[14:16] Cómo está el chamuco hoy? 今天的焦糖布蕾怎么样
[14:18] Recién hecho y caliente. 刚出炉的 还热着
[14:20] Dos, por favor. 麻烦给我两个
[14:21] $6.75. 6.75美元
[14:22] Quédese con el cambio. 不用找了
[14:24] Gracias. 谢谢你
[14:28] Gracias. 谢谢
[14:35] Hey, boss, I’m in a Cárabo Bakery parking lot. 头儿 我在卡拉波烘焙坊的停车场
[14:37] Paco’s inside. 帕科在里面
[14:38] The owner, Javier Escano, just walked in. 店主哈维尔·伊斯卡诺刚刚走进去
[14:41] A meet with Paco? 他是去见帕科的吗
[14:42] No idea. Standby. 不知道 稍等
[15:01] Yeah, i think Escano just dropped a bag at Paco’s table. 刚刚伊斯卡诺好像放了一包东西在帕科桌上
[15:43] Did we just see a handoff between Paco and Escano? 我们刚才是看到帕科和伊斯卡诺交接了吗
[15:45] Hell yes we did. 看看清清楚楚
[15:47] Please tell me it wasn’t pastries. 麻烦告诉我里面不是蛋糕
[15:48] Five bundles of hundies. I mean, 50K at least. 五捆百元钞票 至少有5万
[15:51] Got a big payoff for the Blanca hit, right? 布兰卡的案子佣金不少 对吧
[15:54] Yeah, I’d take that bet. 是啊 我打赌是这样
[16:01] You’re welcome. All right, bye bye. 不客气 再见
[16:04] Keep smiling, man. 接着笑吧 伙计
[16:10] Javier Escano, AKA “Javy.” 哈维尔·伊斯卡诺 又名哈维
[16:13] This is the guy running and supplying Los Temidos. 他就是管理和供应恐怖分子帮的人
[16:16] AKA “El león.” 也就是”狮王”
[16:18] So his parents were born in Sonora, Mexico. 他的父母出生在墨西哥的索诺拉
[16:21] His mother came into the U.S. Undocumented. 他的母亲是非法移民
[16:23] Escano was born here, 伊斯卡诺出生在这里
[16:24] but he’s still tight with his father, Iglesias. 但他和父亲伊格莱西亚斯关系很好
[16:28] Credit cards show him flying to Mexico once a month. 信用卡显示他每月飞一次墨西哥
[16:31] Now, his father is suspected for coordinating 他的父亲涉嫌参与
[16:34] multi-ton heroin shipments to the U.S. 向美国运送多吨海洛因
[16:36] Iglesias Escano indexed as a high-priority target. 伊格莱西亚斯·伊斯卡诺被列为高优先级目标
[16:39] Lights up the federal switchboards. 是联邦政府的重点关注对象
[16:41] DEA, ICE, Customs. 缉毒局 移民总署 海关
[16:43] I mean, this guy is in deep with the Sinaloa cartel. 这家伙跟锡那罗亚贩毒团伙关系很密切
[16:46] Javier went to business school five years ago. 哈维尔五年前上了商学院
[16:48] He bought his first Cárabo Bakery. 买下了他的第一家卡拉波烘焙坊
[16:50] It’s a perfect spot to launder money and move product. 这是洗钱和转移产品的绝佳地点
[16:53] And business is booming. 生意做得风生水起
[16:55] Escano has contracts with multiple businesses 伊斯卡诺与麦迪逊 底特律
[16:57] in Madison, Detroit, and Minneapolis. 和明尼阿波利斯市的多家企业签订了合同
[16:59] How does he ship the food? 他怎么运送货物
[17:01] Cárabo Bakery vans. 用卡拉波烘焙坊的货车
[17:02] We think he moves products with the muffins. 我们猜测他把货和松饼混在一起运出去
[17:04] And he had a pretty sharp pipeline until yesterday. 直到昨天 他的运货渠道还很明朗
[17:07] Closed down two of his bakeries. 他关掉了两家烘焙坊
[17:08] Soon as we showed up, dude went dark. 我们一出现 他就隐身了
[17:09] He cleared out all his product, cleaned up. 他把所有的货都清理干净了
[17:11] But Sarge, 但是警长
[17:13] it’s El león. We got him. 这就是狮王 我们找到他了
[17:14] All right, well, if he cleared out, 好 既然他把货都清掉了
[17:15] getting a warrant on the bakery is gonna be a waste of time. 申请烘焙坊的搜查令就是浪费时间
[17:18] Yeah, if we bring him in, he’s gonna get rattled. 没错 如果我们把他抓来 只会打草惊蛇
[17:20] – We won’t get anything. – So we need a weak spot. -我们什么都得不到 -所以我们要从弱点着手
[17:22] Paco. How does he cross with Escano? 帕科 他跟伊斯卡诺有什么联系
[17:26] Okay. 好的
[17:27] Uh, we know that Escano cosigned the mortgage 我们知道·伊斯卡诺是帕科豪宅的
[17:30] on Paco’s fancy house. 抵押担保人
[17:31] Okay. So Paco is our key to him. 好的 那么帕科就是我们突破他的关键
[17:34] We bust Paco for the murders, 我们以谋杀罪名逮捕帕科
[17:36] we get him to flip on Escano for ordering them. 让他供出伊斯卡诺是幕后主使
[17:39] Okay. How do we get to Paco? 好 我们要怎么抓到帕科
[17:43] This is a Glock 25. It’s a rare make. 这是把格洛克25 很罕见的型号
[17:45] It’s Paco’s weapon of choice. 是帕科的武器
[17:48] Okay, it’s gonna be somewhere on his person. 枪肯定还在他身上
[17:50] His car or house somewhere. 他的车或房子的什么地方
[17:52] Problem is we don’t have a warrant. 问题是我们没有逮捕令
[17:53] Yeah, you find that gun, we’re gonna get our warrant. 对 你找到那把枪 我们就能拿到逮捕令
[17:55] Easy, I can do that. 简单 我能做到
[17:57] Paco’s got a soft spot for lost, desperate women. 帕科容易对迷失绝望的女人
[18:00] He likes rescue projects. 他喜欢拯救别人
[18:02] Think you can pull that off? 你觉得自己能演出来吗
[18:04] Think I can find it. 我觉得能从自己身上找到
[18:07] Voight. 博伊特
[18:08] You did good work on that Tovar bust. 托瓦的抓捕你干得很不错
[18:10] I didn’t think you were in my fan club. 我不知道你也是我的迷弟
[18:12] Oh, I wasn’t. 我不是
[18:13] But that one worked out. It might even hold up in court. 但上次成功了 也许能在法庭上站住脚
[18:16] All right, you remember how to use this? 你还记得怎么用这些吗
[18:19] Good. Top button. 很好 最上面的按钮
[18:20] Safe word’s “Umbrella.” 安全词是”雨伞”
[18:22] – You got any questions? – Uh, yeah. We done? -你还有其他问题吗 -有 你说完了吗
[18:35] Let me see. Don’t be shy. 让我看看 别害羞
[18:40] Ah, is that Quetzalcoatl? 那是羽蛇神吗
[18:41] Yeah, how you know that? 对 你知道吗
[18:43] My little cousin, Joey, had one just like that. 我的小表弟 乔伊也有一个这样的
[18:46] Your little cousin’s cool. 你的小表弟品味不错
[18:48] We lost him a year ago. 一年前我们失去了他
[18:50] Cops shot him on the way home from the grocery store in cold blood. 他从杂货店回家的途中被警察残忍杀害了
[18:55] Sorry, I’m– 抱歉 我…
[18:57] – It’s all right. – No, it’s a stupid thing to bring up at a party. -没关系 -不 我不该在派对上提起这件事
[19:00] It’s gotta hurt. 肯定很不好受
[19:02] I think about him every day. 我每天都想他
[19:04] Anna really have a cousin Joey? 安娜真的有个叫乔尔的表弟吗
[19:06] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[19:08] You wanna go somewhere quiet and talk? 你想去个安静的地方谈谈吗
[19:11] Sure thing. I got you, babe. 当然 跟我来 宝贝
[19:15] Yo, Rayhan, take a hit of that. 雷汉 吸一口这个
[19:17] You’re gonna like it. 你会喜欢的
[19:19] – Hey, we got a late arrival. – Yep. -有个迟到的 -对
[19:21] Bright yellow ‘Vette. It’s got Ohio plates. 亮黄色克尔维特 俄亥俄州车牌
[19:23] Throw it to me. 说吧
[19:25] – King, William, eight, zero, three, seven, Sam. – Okay. -KW8037S -收到
[19:30] Oscar Meza. 奥斯卡·梅萨
[19:32] Uh, outstanding warrant for armed robbery. 有持枪抢劫的未执行逮捕令
[19:34] No gang ties. 与帮派无联系
[19:36] Okay, good. 很好
[19:37] We got an invite in in case we gotta crash. 我们刚收到了可以闯入派对的邀请函
[19:40] Huh, this place is off the hook. 这地方好安逸
[19:43] How do you stay safe? 你怎么保持安全
[19:45] Safe? 安全
[19:46] – Yeah. – Okay. -对 -好吧
[19:49] I’d be strapping a lot of firepower if I lived here. 要是我住在这里 必须得配很多枪支
[19:52] Gangsters could target a crib like this. 对黑帮成员来说 这地方就像摇篮
[19:57] Hey Paco, where are you? 帕科 你在哪
[19:59] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[20:08] ‘Sup. 好啊
[20:11] Y’all look like y’all could use a bump. 你看上去可以吸一口
[20:14] Go ahead. 来吧
[20:15] Don’t be shy. That’s quality dope. 别害羞 这粉质量好
[20:17] Hmm, I like the sound of that. 这话我爱听
[20:20] Yeah, come on over. 快过来
[20:25] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[20:27] Uh, nothing. I, um– 没什么 我…
[20:30] – Why you trippin’? – I, um– -你犹豫什么 -我…
[20:32] Something’s wrong. 有事不对劲
[20:33] We got an ID on this prick? 这混蛋能查到身份吗
[20:34] Uh, yeah. 能
[20:37] Julio Oliva. 胡里奥·奥利瓦
[20:38] One pinch for distro, multiple agg-assaults. 因贩毒被抓过一次 多次严重伤害罪
[20:41] He’s a mid-level player in Los Temidos. 恐怖分子帮的中层
[20:43] I gotta go. 我得走了
[20:44] Whoa, what the hell are you doing? 你在干什么
[20:47] Yo, Paco, who is this bitch? 帕科 这婊子是谁
[20:49] Chill. She’s– 放松 她…
[20:57] Who’d you come here with? 你跟谁一起来的
[20:58] With Ray Ray. I’m cool, come on. 跟雷雷 我没问题 拜托
[21:00] She’s a freak, man. 她是个怪胎 老兄
[21:01] – Leave! Now. – Yo. -走 赶紧 -喂
[21:03] We got a gun. 有枪
[21:05] I mean no disrespect. 我无意冒犯
[21:15] You open that cabinet? 是你打开这个柜子的吗
[21:16] No, cool it. Let go of me. 不是 你放松点 放开我
[21:19] I don’t like it. 我不喜欢这样
[21:20] She hasn’t said the safe word yet. 她还没说安全词
[21:21] – She’s okay. – Let me go, please. -她能行 -放开我 拜托
[21:30] No, let’s crash. Come on, move. 不行 我们进去 赶紧 走
[21:34] Move. 走
[21:35] Let’s go! 行动
[21:43] Chicago PD! Everyone stay where they are. 芝加哥警署 大家都待在原地
[21:44] Keep your hands where we can see them. 手放在我们能看到的地方
[21:46] Put your hands up! 举起手来
[21:48] – Oscar Meza! – That’s for all of you. -奥斯卡·梅萨 -所有人都是
[21:50] – Hands up. – The hell are you doing here? -举起手来 -你在这干什么
[21:51] – Come on. – Back up. -拜托 -退后
[21:53] Ah, what’s going on? 怎么回事
[21:54] Get your hands behind your back. 手放到背后
[21:55] – Oscar Meza. – Be out of here in a second. -奥斯卡·梅萨 -马上出来
[21:56] – The hell you guys doing here? – You’re under arrest. -你们在这里干什么 -你被捕了
[21:58] I wanna see a warrant. 我想看逮捕令
[21:59] A lot of people looking for you, pal. 很多人都在找你 老兄
[22:02] Come on. We got who we came for. 走 我们抓到人了
[22:25] You okay? 你还好吗
[22:27] Yeah, I’m good. 嗯 我没事
[22:29] What happened? 怎么回事
[22:30] You guys jumped way too damn quick, that’s what happened. 你们进来的时间太早了 就是这样
[22:34] You find the Glock? 你找到格洛克手枪了吗
[22:36] No. 没有
[22:39] Let me guess, your boy Halstead’s the one 让我猜猜 你手下霍斯特德
[22:40] who called to crash. 想要冲进来
[22:42] I made the call. 是我决定的
[22:43] Okay, well, that was the wrong-ass call. 好吧 那是个错误的决定
[22:44] You’ve seen me in worse jams before. 你见过我处在更糟的境地
[22:46] Yeah, exactly, I have. 对 没错 我见过
[22:50] Anna, tell me what happened. Who was that man? 安娜 告诉我发生了什么 那个男人是谁
[22:52] Nobody. I don’t– 不是谁 我不…
[22:54] I don’t even know him. 我都不认识他
[22:57] Look, I just had a few too many drinks. 听着 我只是喝太多酒了
[22:59] I don’t think that’s what happened. 我觉得不是这样
[23:00] Okay, then what the hell did happen? 那是怎么样
[23:01] I don’t know! 我不知道
[23:06] I’ll work Paco again. I’ll make it right. 我再去探探帕科 我能搞定
[23:09] But the longer we wait, the longer Escano has 但我们等的越久 伊斯卡诺就有更多时间
[23:11] to get his operation back up. That I know. 重操旧业 这点我很清楚
[23:19] We’re gonna give it a few days. 我们得缓几天
[23:21] Make sure that bust didn’t raise any flags. 确保这次突袭不让人生疑
[23:36] Hey, Jay, got a second? 杰 有空吗
[23:41] What’s up? 怎么了
[23:42] What do you think happened last night? 你觉得昨晚发生了什么
[23:45] – With Anna? – Yeah. -安娜吗 -对
[23:47] She looked spooked. It happens. 她看起来很害怕 会有这种情况
[23:49] Eh, not with her. Not like that. 她不会 不会那样
[23:53] That girl’s a vault. I mean, she covers everything. 这姑娘就像保险库 什么感情都能压住
[23:56] She does it well. 她在这方面很厉害
[23:57] You wanna pull her? 你想把她撤下来吗
[23:59] We got nothing without her. 没有她我们没有任何证据
[24:04] Let me ask you something. 我问你
[24:07] What would you do? 你会怎么办
[24:10] I wanna know. What would you do? 我想知道 你会怎么办
[24:15] We’ve both seen CIs crash and burn. 我们都见过线人崩溃 然后暴露
[24:16] But she is so pissed off at the world, 但她对这个世界的愤怒太深
[24:19] I think it’ll keep her alive. I’d leave her in. 我觉得这能保她不死 我会让她继续
[24:27] Talk to me, Adam. 你说 亚当
[24:28] Boss, we’re sittin’ over here on Paco’s house. 老大 我们正在监视帕科的家
[24:30] All right, any sign of Escano? 伊斯卡诺出现了吗
[24:31] No, but your CI just showed up. 没有 但你的线人来了
[24:34] Did you put Anna in play? 是你让安娜过来的吗
[24:35] No, I didn’t. 不 我没有
[24:40] All right, just keep it off the books. 这件事不要记录进去
[24:42] Copy. 收到
[24:53] Looks vaguely familiar. 看着有点眼熟
[24:57] Where’s Rafa? 拉法呢
[24:59] At a sleepover. 去朋友家过夜了
[25:01] And where were you today? 你今天去哪了
[25:02] Why ask when you already know? 你干嘛明知故问
[25:03] Because I told you to lay low. 因为我说过让你低调几天
[25:08] I left my purse at Paco’s house. 我把钱包留在帕科家了
[25:10] Went back to get it. 我回去拿了
[25:12] I smoothed things out. 我跟他恢复了关系
[25:14] And how did you do that? 怎么做到的
[25:17] I let him show me some more of his tattoos. 我又让他给我看了几处纹身
[25:24] Anna. 安娜
[25:26] You’re on our paper with my responsibility. 你记录在案 你是我的责任
[25:32] I’m losing patience telling you this– 我已经快不耐烦了 一直告诉你…
[25:32] I know where the Glock is. 我知道格洛克在哪了
[25:35] He just told me where he keeps it. 他刚告诉我他把枪放哪了
[25:38] Paco’s got a garage where he keeps his cars and his guns, 帕科有个车库 里面放着车和他的枪
[25:40] and he was bragging to me that he has a shooting range 还向我炫耀他在地下室
[25:42] down in the basement. 有个射击场
[25:44] I told him I’m gun shopping. He bought it. 我说我想买枪 他信了
[25:48] I’m gonna go over there tomorrow. 我明天过去
[25:55] I screwed up. 我之前搞砸了
[25:58] And I wanna make things right. 我想将功补过
[26:06] What do you think? 你觉得如何
[26:16] All right, point it down. Do not point it at me. 好 往下 别对着我
[26:18] – Okay. – You do not want me on your bad side. -好 -你不会希望我站在你不好看的那侧
[26:20] All right. All right, walk over here. 对 没错 走到这里
[26:23] Now go slow. 现在慢点
[26:26] – Is this good? – All right, let me see it. -这样可以吗 -对 让我看看你的身手
[26:47] Let the shot surprise you. 让枪给你意外
[26:48] Pull the trigger smooth. 慢慢扣动扳机
[26:56] – Damn. – I got it. -老天 -我射中了
[26:59] How’s it feel? 感觉如何
[27:00] Oh, like I’m a Lake Forest housewife named Courtney. 感觉我像森林湖城叫柯特妮的家庭主妇
[27:04] Come on. Don’t you got something real? 拜托 你有真家伙吗
[27:06] Like a Glock, maybe? 比如格洛克
[27:08] Glock? Ah, that’s how you play. 格洛克 原来你喜欢这些
[27:15] Hey, you got a bathroom? 你有厕所吗
[27:17] Past the blue Chevy, on your right. 走过蓝色雪佛兰 在右边
[27:22] Dónde patrón? 在哪
[27:27] Volveré mañana. 我明天回来
[27:30] Simón. 西蒙
[28:04] There we go. That’s the Glock 25. 找到了 格洛克25
[28:06] We got the son of a bitch. 抓到这混蛋了
[28:08] Now get away from it, Anna. 现在赶紧走 安娜
[28:09] We’re gonna come back with a warrant tomorrow. 我们明天会带着逮捕令回来
[28:13] What the hell are you doin’? 你在干什么
[28:16] You’re hiding all the good stuff. 原来你把好东西都藏起来了
[28:21] Let’s go. Move. 我们走 行动
[28:35] Wanna see how it works? 想看看它是怎么工作的吗
[28:36] Paco, please. 帕科 拜托
[28:37] Did they send you after me? 他们派你来找我黑料的吗
[28:40] Talk, bitch! 快说 婊子
[28:44] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[28:49] – Take Anna! We got Paco. – Copy. -带安娜走 我们负责帕科 -收到
[28:53] Come here, come with me. I got you. 来 跟我走 有我在
[28:56] Freeze! Don’t move! 别动 不许动
[28:58] Go around. Try to cut him off. 绕过去 把他拦下来
[29:24] Freeze! 不许动
[29:27] It’s over, Paco. 结束了 帕科
[29:31] You’re the one who put that bitch on me. 是你派这个婊子来抓我的
[29:33] Drop the gun. 把枪放下
[29:35] She’s a CI. 她是线人
[29:37] That’s why you were at my house. 所以那天你在我家
[29:39] I will light you up. 我会毙了你
[29:41] Put the gun down. Now! 把枪放下 赶紧
[29:44] Nah, you take me in right now, 不 你现在逮捕我
[29:48] I call my people, and she is dead and gone. 我就联系我的人 她就死定了
[29:53] Both stay calm, everyone wins. 我们都冷静 双赢
[29:57] This is your last chance. 这是你最后的机会
[30:04] Stop fighting! Stay down! 别挣扎了 趴下
[30:06] Don’t move! 别动
[30:12] We’ve been looking all over for this gun. 我们一直在找这把枪
[30:16] Paco Gutierrez, you’re under arrest. 帕科·古铁雷斯 你被捕了
[30:21] You better fix this, policeman, 你最好想清楚怎么解决 警察
[30:23] or your bitch is dead. 否则你的婊子就死定了
[30:26] Get up. Get up! 起来 起来
[30:39] – Have ’em get right on it. – Copy that. -让他们赶紧查 -好
[30:46] The Glock is on the way to the lab. 格洛克被送去检验室了
[30:48] – I put a rush order on it. – Good. -我申请加急了 -很好
[30:50] How’s Anna? 安娜怎么样了
[30:53] Sent Kev and Upton to take her home. 派凯文和厄普顿送她回家
[30:56] Paco? 帕科呢
[30:58] He’s cuffed inside my truck. He’s not going anywhere. 他把拷在我车里 哪儿也去不了
[31:04] If we bring Paco in, 如果我们逮捕帕科
[31:06] Anna’s gonna end up at the bottom of the lake. 安娜会尸沉湖底
[31:08] Paco made that pretty damn clear. 帕科说得很清楚
[31:12] I got about 20 ways out of this in my head right now. 我现在脑子里大概有20种方法解决这事
[31:16] I just don’t think you’re gonna like any of them. 我只是觉得你不会喜欢任何一种
[31:19] So… 所以
[31:22] You got a clean way out of this, I’m all ears, Jay. 你有处理这事的不违法的方法 我洗耳恭听 杰
[31:27] Otherwise, I am gonna get creative. 否则我就要发挥想象力了
[31:38] Okay. 好
[31:40] Give me an hour. 给我一小时
[32:11] Something wrong, Paco? 有问题吗 帕科
[32:16] You know, it amazes me. 我太吃惊了
[32:18] Everyone has a soft spot. Even men like you. 所有人都有软肋 就连你这种男人也是
[32:22] You kept her and your little boy a secret. 你把她和你的儿子当成大秘密
[32:28] Yeah, we know that’s your ex-girlfriend, Isabella, 对 我们知道你的前女友伊莎贝拉
[32:30] and that you support her and your kid. 你给她和孩子支付赡养费
[32:32] She ain’t in the game. You touch her– 她不是这个圈子的人 你敢碰她
[32:34] Nobody’s touching her. 没人要碰她
[32:37] Arrest? Yeah. 但逮捕 没错
[32:40] That’s another story. 那就另说了
[32:42] What the hell are you talking about? 你在说什么
[32:43] Accessory to murder. 凶案从犯
[32:49] That’s your truck. 这是你的车
[32:51] Parked at a Dunkin’ Donuts a block away 停在唐恩都乐门口
[32:53] from where Blanca Consuela was murdered. 距离布兰卡·康斯维拉被杀地只有一个街区
[32:55] A witness said a red-haired woman was driving it. 一位目击证人说看到红发女人在开车
[33:00] We thought it’s gotta be the wrong truck. 我们以为看错车了
[33:02] Thought it was a mistake. 以为是搞错了
[33:05] But then I went back to your sheet, and I found out 但后来我看你的卷宗 我发现
[33:09] that she bailed you out two years ago. 两年前是她把你保释出去的
[33:11] Once I saw her picture, I knew. 我一看到她的照片 我就知道了
[33:14] Isabella dropped you off and picked you up. 伊莎贝拉送你过去 然后接你回来
[33:18] It’s accessory to felony murder. 这是谋杀重罪从犯
[33:20] It’s not gonna be hard to prove. 想证明一点都不难
[33:22] Don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你们在说什么
[33:25] She’s going away for 20 years. 她要进去20年
[33:28] And your son? 而你的儿子
[33:29] The son of a convicted murderer. 是杀人凶手的儿子
[33:31] He’s getting tossed into the system. 他会进入领养系统
[33:33] That’ll be ugly. 那就难堪了
[33:35] I can’t… 我不能…
[33:37] talk to you. 跟你说
[33:39] You can’t? 你不能吗
[33:42] Paco, I’m here to tell you 帕科 我是来告诉你
[33:43] that the only way we don’t arrest Isabella 我们不逮捕伊莎贝拉的唯一方法
[33:45] is on two conditions. 是你同意两个条件
[33:49] You never mention Anna to a soul… 你不跟任何人提起安娜
[33:54] And you flip on Escano. 而且供出伊斯卡诺
[33:56] Your little CI is already dead. 你的线人已经死了
[34:01] You get that, right? That’s how it works. 你懂 对吧 这世道就是这样
[34:04] She sold her life away already. 她已经把自己的命卖了
[34:07] Let me worry about Anna. 安娜的事留给我操心
[34:26] No, that can’t be all of it. 不 不可能就这些
[34:28] It is. 就是
[34:30] Look, you can keep asking me questions. 听着 你们可以继续问我问题
[34:32] It ain’t gonna change my answers, 我的答案不会改变
[34:33] because that’s everything I know. 因为这是我知道的一切
[34:36] Everything. 一切
[34:38] Escano hands me the cash in a bag– 伊斯卡诺给我装满现金的包
[34:40] But the job, the job–who orders it? 但这次行动 是谁下的命令
[34:42] I get through a burner phone. 我通过一次性电话接到的
[34:45] Like I said, burner phone. 我说了 一次性电话
[34:48] No idea who’s at the other end of it. 我不知道是谁打来的
[34:50] I get a name– 我会得到一个名字
[34:51] What about all that money 那些钱呢
[34:52] that Escano gave you for that house? 伊斯卡诺给你买房子的钱
[34:54] Was a loan. 是贷款
[34:58] He has never told me 他从没有
[35:02] a damn thing in person. 亲自跟我说过什么
[35:04] Escano’s never handed me a gun. 伊斯卡诺从没给我过我枪
[35:07] I’ve never seen drugs on him. Ain’t never seen a weapon. 我从没看到他身上有毒品 没见过武器
[35:11] All I know is that he’s the one 我只知道他是那个
[35:15] that pays me. 给我钱的人
[35:35] But I can’t hand him over to you. 但我不能给你们他的把柄
[35:41] Because he designed it that way. 因为他就是这么设计的
[35:45] With everyone that works for him, 这么多人为他工作
[35:48] no one is fully close to him. 没人真正与他亲近
[35:51] No one. 没人
[35:56] No one 没人
[35:57] can handle him. 能动得了他
[36:07] He’s smarter than you. 他比你聪明
[36:22] Come in. 请进
[36:29] Paco? 帕科呢
[36:31] He’s in protective custody, solitary. 保护性监禁 单人监狱
[36:34] Made a deal with him not to say your name. 我跟他约好 他不能提及你的名字
[36:37] Okay, that’s not enough protection. 这样的保护不够
[36:41] It will be. 会够的
[36:44] But he can’t give us Escano. 但他没法供出伊斯卡诺
[36:48] We took everything he gave us. Brought it to the SA. 我们收集了他说的一切 给检察官看了
[36:51] Wasn’t even enough for a warrant. 连搜查令都申请不了
[36:52] What the– how is that even possible? 什么 怎么会这样
[36:54] Because Escano is smart. 因为伊斯卡诺很聪明
[36:58] I imagine a man like that is gonna find a way 我猜这样的男人也会找方法
[37:00] to get to Paco, no matter where we put him. 除掉帕科 无论我们把他放在哪
[37:03] Okay. 好吧
[37:05] He’s–he’s on your paper. He’s– 他 他记录在你这里 他…
[37:09] He’s your responsibility. 他是你的责任
[37:10] You–there’s gotta be a way to protect him. 你…肯定有其他保护他的方法
[37:12] You can’t just let him get killed. 你不能让他就这么被杀了
[37:16] We’re doing everything we can. 我们在尽全力
[37:19] Absolutely everything we can. 竭尽全力
[37:24] Okay. 好吧
[37:35] So what’s the next play? 那接下去怎么办
[37:41] I’m gonna need you to talk to me. 我需要你现在告诉我
[37:47] Anna, what happened the other night at Paco’s house? 安娜 在帕科家的那晚到底发生什么了
[37:50] – Who was that man? – I told you. -那个男人是谁 -我告诉你了
[37:52] I got too drunk. 我喝得太醉
[37:53] And it wasn’t true then, and it isn’t true now. 那时你说了假话 现在也是
[37:55] Well, what the hell does it matter? 这到底有什么关系
[37:57] What does that have anything to do with any of this? 这跟我们破这个案子有什么关系
[37:58] Anna, I understand. I get it. 安娜 我理解 我明白
[38:01] You don’t want me in your actual life–no CI does. 你不想让我介入你的真实生活 没有线人想
[38:06] Makes it seem easier to keep your lives separate. 这样能更简单地把两种生活区分开
[38:10] Makes you feel safe. 让你感觉安全
[38:12] Okay, all right, look. We don’t have to do all of– 听着 我们不需要说这些
[38:14] Anna, you’re not safe. 安娜 你不安全
[38:16] Okay? 懂吗
[38:18] You’re not. 你不安全
[38:21] I gotta be in your life. 我必须参与你的生活
[38:23] I gotta know you so we can keep you upright. 我得了解你 这样才能保证你不投敌
[38:28] You gotta get that. 你得理解
[38:37] It’s just this thing that happens. 只是偶尔会发生这种事
[38:41] When I see somebody– 我看到一个人
[38:44] My brain thinks it’s someone that I know. 我的大脑以为这是我认识的人
[38:47] It never is. 但从来不是
[38:52] Los Temidos does initiations. 恐怖分子帮有入会仪式
[38:57] And when I was hooked in, they–they drugged me, 我加入的时候 他们给我下药
[39:01] they beat me… 打我
[39:04] And they raped me. 他们强奸我
[39:08] And I don’t even know who they were, okay? 我甚至不知道都有谁在场 你懂吗
[39:10] But sometimes when I see a man, 但有时当我看到一个人
[39:13] and I–I hear a voice, 听到一段声音
[39:15] it just–it takes me back there. 就…直接带我回到过去
[39:17] You know, and I, um… 然后我…
[39:26] That’s why I leave that part out. 所以我从来不说这部分
[39:28] ‘Cause of that look. 因为你这种眼神
[39:30] Right there. 就是这个
[39:34] I could tell you about all the violence 我可以告诉你恐怖分子帮
[39:35] that Temidos has done to my family, 对我的家庭实施的暴力
[39:37] to my brother, my father, you can see that. 对我哥哥 我父亲 你也知道
[39:41] Everybody that Temidos chews up. 所有被恐怖分子帮除掉的人
[39:43] But as soon as I tell you this, 但一旦我告诉你这些
[39:45] That’s the face that I get. 你们就会摆出这种表情
[39:46] Like I’m just some goddamn broken woman 仿佛我只是个破碎的女人
[39:49] who you’re about to pull off of this thing. 而你马上要把我从任务上撤下来
[39:51] No. 不
[39:53] Look, Anna… 听着 安娜
[39:58] Anna, if you want in, you’re in. 安娜 如果你想继续 就继续
[40:02] Okay? 好吗
[40:05] I just need to know. 我只是需要知道
[40:11] Then what’s next? 那下一步怎么办
[40:44] 霍斯特德 帕科刚被杀了
[40:56] Hey, you must be Anna. 你肯定是安娜吧
[40:59] Welcome. Call me Javy. 欢迎 叫我哈维
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme