时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 公寓 270000美元 | |
[00:04] | It’s a little undeveloped, but look at that. | 开发得还不那么完善 可你看看 |
[00:06] | You’re gonna spend all your money. | 你会把钱都花光的 |
[00:07] | Damn right. | 那可不 |
[00:08] | We got something. | 我们有发现 |
[00:09] | Came back Chi-Teen Arts. | 查出这个商标是芝城少年艺术的 |
[00:11] | – Who runs it? – Celeste Nichols. | -是谁运营的 -莎莉丝特·尼克尔斯 |
[00:13] | I know her. Met her at a bar. | 我认识她 我跟她在酒吧认识 |
[00:15] | But she does not know I’m a cop, | 但她不知道我是警察 |
[00:17] | so I’ll work her. | 所以我可以去调查她 |
[00:18] | You do that. | 你去吧 |
[00:19] | Whoever this kid is, I can help. | 无论这孩子是谁 我能帮忙 |
[00:24] | Killed in police custody! | 死在了被警察拘留的情况下 |
[00:28] | Lewis was riding in a patrol car | 路易斯坐的巡逻车里 |
[00:30] | with two Black officers. | 是两个黑人警察 |
[00:32] | They didn’t protect him. | 他们也没保护他 |
[00:33] | – I gotta tell you. – No. | -我得告诉你 -不 |
[00:35] | None of this is on you. | 这些都不是你的错 |
[00:36] | I think you are a very good man, Kevin. | 我觉得你是个非常好的男人 凯文 |
[00:43] | Okay, that’s it. | 行了 |
[00:45] | You’re all set. | 都搞好了 |
[00:46] | – That’s it? – Yeah. | -这就行了 -对 |
[00:50] | It’s all yours. | 房子是你的了 |
[00:52] | Your very own tenant property. | 你自己的承租房产 |
[00:54] | Or the start of one. | 或者说是拥有房产的开始 |
[00:57] | You’re a brave man. | 你很勇敢啊 |
[00:59] | You keep saying that. | 你一直这么说 |
[01:01] | Burnside probably needs more people like you. | 伯恩赛德可能需要多一些你这样的人 |
[01:04] | Dreamers. | 梦想家 |
[01:07] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[01:24] | Oh, city workers got all the moves. | 市政工作人员这舞步还真不错呢 |
[01:27] | Heads up, left step. | 抬头 向左迈步 |
[01:29] | Come here. | 过来 |
[01:30] | Bring it in. | 抱抱 |
[01:33] | Families at your new building, they’re gonna love you. | 你新楼里的各个家庭 他们会爱你的 |
[01:36] | Yeah? Why you say that? | 是吗 为什么这么说 |
[01:39] | “If I could say it in words, | “如果我能用语言表达出来 |
[01:42] | there would be no reason to paint.” | 就没有理由画画了” |
[01:44] | Edward Hopper said that. | 爱德华·霍珀说的 |
[01:46] | I thought that was Eddie. | 我还以为是埃迪说的 |
[01:48] | I got you something. | 我有样东西给你 |
[01:50] | – What? – Come on. | -什么 -来吧 |
[01:56] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了 -嗯 |
[02:02] | Present to celebrate you officially signing | 为庆祝你正式签下伯恩赛德房产 |
[02:04] | property in Burnside. | 送你的礼物 |
[02:06] | – Truly, I– – You like? | -真的吗 我… -你喜欢吗 |
[02:08] | – I love it. – Yeah? | -非常喜欢 -是吗 |
[02:10] | A happy Black family united. | 一个幸福的黑人家庭团聚在一起 |
[02:13] | Who painted it? | 是谁画的 |
[02:14] | My student, Bobby. | 我的学生 波比 |
[02:16] | He usually does these giant murals, | 他通常画的都是巨幅的壁画 |
[02:18] | but, um, I asked him to do something | 但我请他画个 |
[02:19] | a little smaller, | 小一些的 |
[02:20] | and this is what he came up with. | 于是他创作了这个 |
[02:23] | I mean, he just might as well make one out of this. | 他其实可以把这个画成壁画 |
[02:27] | Do a mural on my building. | 在我的大楼画幅壁画 |
[02:29] | On your bui– yeah? | 在你那… 真的 |
[02:30] | Yeah, paint the whole damn wall. | 对 把整面墙画满 |
[02:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:43] | Let me guess… maintenance call. | 我猜猜… 维修电话 |
[02:47] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[02:50] | Locked himself out of his car in the burbs. | 在郊区把自己锁在车外面了 |
[02:52] | I got to pop his locks. | 我得去把锁撬开 |
[02:53] | Poppin’ locks in your job description? | 撬锁是你的日常工作吗 |
[02:55] | No, ma’am. | 不是 女士 |
[02:57] | – Thank God for city jobs. – Amen. | -谢天谢地有市政工作 -阿门 |
[03:01] | Tell Jordan I said hello, again. | 告诉乔丹我又向他问好 |
[03:03] | I will. | 我会的 |
[03:04] | – Tell Bobby I want to meet him. – Yeah. | -告诉波比我想见见他 -好 |
[03:11] | I’ll be back. | 我去去就回 |
[03:14] | Yo, Burgess. | 伯吉斯 |
[03:16] | Hey, where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[03:16] | Your calls are going straight to voicemail. | 你的电话直接转到语音信箱了 |
[03:18] | I was with Jordan. | 我和乔丹在一起 |
[03:20] | – What we got? – Two more bodies. | -什么情况 -又死了两个 |
[03:22] | – Carfentanil again? – Yeah. | -又是芬太尼 -嗯 |
[03:23] | ME’s prelim is linking it to Tovar’s bad batch. | 法医初步判断这与托瓦那批有问题的毒品有关 |
[03:26] | Same cheap heroin mixed with the same carfentanil. | 同样的廉价海洛因与同样的芬太尼混合 |
[03:29] | Guy’s not slowing down. | 这家伙还没收手 |
[03:32] | Their three-year-old was in the car. | 他们三岁的孩子在车里 |
[03:34] | Names were John and Tessa Barkley. | 名字是约翰和特莎·巴克利 |
[03:35] | They’d just spoken to their in-laws. | 他们刚刚和岳父母通过电话 |
[03:38] | They were about to drop their daughter off | 准备在去戒毒所的路上 |
[03:39] | on their way to rehab. | 把女儿送过去 |
[03:40] | Start a new life. | 开始新的生活 |
[03:41] | Old one got in the way. | 老习惯把他们给断送了 |
[03:43] | Guess they wanted one more high. | 我猜他们是想再爽一次 |
[03:45] | Died for it. | 为此送了命 |
[03:47] | All right, that’s eight bodies now. | 现在死了8个人了 |
[03:50] | We got eight bodies ’cause of Tovar’s bad dope. | 因为托瓦的问题毒品 死了8个人 |
[03:53] | All right, where are we at with your unwitting? | 你不知情线人那边怎么样了 |
[03:55] | I’m in deep with Jimmy, | 我和吉米打得火热 |
[03:56] | but I’ve been buying pretty smart. | 但我一直买得很谨慎 |
[03:57] | That guy’s not a heavy, Sarge. | 那家伙不是重量级的 警长 |
[03:58] | So push him up to be one. | 那就逼他当个重量级的 |
[03:59] | Get him on the hook for a big buy, tonight. | 给他下个大买卖的钩 就今晚 |
[04:02] | I want his boss, Tovar, off the street right now. | 我要把他的老大托瓦立刻打掉 |
[04:06] | So make it happen. | 去做吧 |
[04:14] | I got it. | 放心吧 |
[04:27] | Well, all I’m saying is I don’t know why | 我就是说我搞不懂为什么 |
[04:28] | – it had to be tonight. – Jimmy. | -一定要今天晚上 -吉米 |
[04:31] | I’ve been pressing you for weeks, dog. | 我都催了你好几个星期了 |
[04:32] | – Don’t do that. – And I’ve made it happen. | -别那样 -我搞定了啊 |
[04:34] | I’ve pulled through for you, right? | 我不是给你弄到了吗 |
[04:35] | It’s gonna be two and a half bricks. | 会是两块半 |
[04:37] | Yo, Nando, you in there? | 南多 你在吗 |
[04:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:41] | Don’t say a damn word about it to my brother, all right? | 这个事一个字别和我弟弟提 好吗 |
[04:43] | I told him we going to play pool. | 我跟他说我们要去打桌球 |
[04:44] | Ese, come on. | 知道了 走吧 |
[04:48] | Yo, what the hell you eating? | 你吃什么呢 |
[04:50] | Macro load. Gotta be up. | 大份的 得增重 |
[04:52] | You working on that left hook, champ? | 你还在练你的左勾拳吗 |
[04:53] | His left hook is fine. | 他的左勾拳很棒了 |
[04:56] | But yo, don’t be up too late, all right? | 不过别睡得太晚 好吗 |
[04:57] | You gotta train early in the morning. | 你一大早还要训练呢 |
[04:59] | And yeah, work on that left hook. | 还有 好好练那左勾拳 |
[05:04] | – All right, champ– – All right, Kev. | -走了 哥们 -拜 凯文 |
[05:08] | And Nando was like wah! | 南多就那么一拳 |
[05:09] | And this man just dropped like a ton of bricks. | 这哥们就像一堵墙似的倒了下去 |
[05:11] | One of these days, Nando will realize | 早晚有一天 南多会发现 |
[05:13] | that you cannot play pool. | 你不会打桌球 |
[05:15] | My pool game’s aces. | 我桌球打得好着呢 |
[05:17] | And my brother’s never gonna find out about any of this. | 而我弟弟永远不会发现这些事 |
[05:19] | I told you, I ain’t gonna say nothing. | 我跟你说了 我什么都不会说的 |
[05:23] | This place is one of Tovar’s drop houses. | 这里是托瓦的一个取货点 |
[05:26] | We drop the cash, take the dope. | 我们放下钱 把毒品拿走 |
[05:27] | – Voilà. – Let’s go. | -搞定 -我们走 |
[05:31] | Ain’t this house a little obvious? | 这房子不是太明显了吗 |
[05:33] | I think that’s why Tovar likes it. | 我想所以托瓦才喜欢这里 |
[05:35] | Buys up fancy-ass houses, | 买些高档的房子 |
[05:37] | leaves them empty except for the dope. | 除了毒品别的都不放 |
[05:39] | Kind of feel bad for this dude. | 我还挺替这家伙不值的 |
[05:41] | Honestly, if he wasn’t selling drugs | 说实话 如果他不是在卖 |
[05:42] | that were killing people, I’d kind of like him. | 会杀死人的毒品 我还挺喜欢他 |
[05:46] | Kim? | 金 |
[05:48] | Lawyer? | 律师 |
[05:49] | Yeah. She hasn’t called me, | 对 她没打给我 |
[05:50] | so I called her again. | 于是我又打给了她 |
[05:53] | I know, I know. She told me to stop too. | 我知道 她也叫我别打了 |
[05:55] | Hey, she said it was gonna take a while. | 她说了会花些时间的 |
[06:00] | We don’t even know if this guy’s got | 我们都不知道这家伙是不是 |
[06:01] | a real custody case for Makayla. | 真能争取到玛凯拉的抚养权 |
[06:04] | – Right? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[06:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:09] | I got it all planned out. | 我都计划好了 |
[06:11] | My brother fighting two more matches, | 我弟弟再打两次比赛 |
[06:13] | and be fighting in the UFC after that. | 然后就去参加终极格斗锦标赛 |
[06:16] | I’ll be out of the game for good. | 我就永远不用贩毒了 |
[06:17] | Come buy me a big old house like this one, | 给我买幢这样的大房子 |
[06:20] | be kicking it up with three fine-ass Filipinas– | 和三个菲律宾辣妹一起醉生梦死 |
[06:23] | “Big Love” Latin-style. Look at that. | 这就是拉丁人的”大爱” 看看这里 |
[06:25] | – That is exactly right. – I hear you. | -说的一点都不错 -我明白 |
[06:27] | And Nando will never know how we got there. | 而且南多永远不会知道我们是怎么做到的 |
[06:33] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[06:36] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[06:36] | Nobody’s supposed to be there, right? | 这里应该没人吧 |
[06:38] | Tell me how a drop and go | 你说放下钱就走怎么变成 |
[06:39] | turned into a meet and greet, Jim? | 迎宾会了 吉姆 |
[06:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:43] | What the hell are y’all doing here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[06:44] | Tovar’s orders for your little deal. | 托瓦对你的小生意有点指示 |
[06:47] | My little deal. | 我的小生意 |
[06:48] | Look, I don’t need Tovar’s babysitters | 听着 我不需要托瓦的保姆来指示我 |
[06:49] | for someone I did four plays with already. | 怎么跟已经交易过四次的人做生意 |
[06:52] | You want to tell him that? | 你想告诉他这话吗 |
[06:54] | Who’s gonna tell him that? | 谁去把这话告诉他 |
[06:56] | Somebody gotta tell him that. | 总得有人告诉他 |
[06:57] | Yeah, give them the cash. | 对 把钱给他们 |
[06:59] | – Just give him the cash? – Yeah. | -把钱给他们吗 -对 |
[07:01] | Give it to ’em. | 给他们吧 |
[07:10] | What the hell is really going on, Jim? | 到底怎么回事 吉姆 |
[07:12] | I just paid for two and a half keys, | 我刚才付了2.5公斤的钱 |
[07:14] | and y’all only gave me two. | 你们只给了我两公斤 |
[07:16] | That’s what we were told is yours. | 老大说你的货就这些 |
[07:18] | No, no, no, no. Why you gotta do all that? | 不不不 你们为什么要搞成这样 |
[07:20] | – No, we good. – It is what it is. | -别这样 我们没事了 -就这么多 |
[07:22] | We good, we good. No, no, no. Nah, we good. | 没事 没事 别这样 我们没事了 |
[07:24] | Settled. Right? | 搞定了 对吗 |
[07:25] | Got your money. Keep it moving. | 拿着钱走吧 |
[07:27] | We got no problems. | 我们没问题了 |
[07:29] | – We good. – It’s one of Tovar’s things. | -没事了 -托瓦就是这样 |
[07:31] | Act of trust, right? | 信任之举 好吗 |
[07:32] | – Well, Tovar’s– – No, no, no, no. | -托瓦的… -不不不 |
[07:33] | We’re gonna get it right. | 我们会解决的 |
[07:35] | – Yo– – That’s all good, bro. | -嘿 -行吧 兄弟 |
[07:39] | I’ma talk to you outside, man. Let’s get up out of here. | 我出去再跟你谈 哥们 我们先离开这里 |
[07:46] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[07:47] | – Yo, hold up, please. – Whoa, no, bro. | -麻烦你等等 -不 兄弟 |
[07:49] | – Don’t touch me, bro. – No, no, I’m sorry, bro. | -别碰我 兄弟 -不 不 我很抱歉 兄弟 |
[07:50] | Because if I whooped your ass, | 因为如果是我耍了你 |
[07:51] | I’d be wrong, wouldn’t I? | 那就是我的错 对吗 |
[07:52] | – I warned you, man. – ‘Cause I trusted you, man, | -我警告过你 哥们 -因为我信任你 哥们 |
[07:53] | and you just got me ripped off, dog. | 但你刚害我被宰了 伙计 |
[07:55] | I told you that Tovar is unpredictable as hell, right? | 我告诉过你托瓦难以捉摸 对吗 |
[07:58] | That guy’s crap at business, | 那家伙不擅长做生意 |
[07:59] | but I will get it equal. | 但我不会让你吃亏 |
[08:00] | You just gotta– | 你只要… |
[08:03] | Who is this? | 这是什么人 |
[08:06] | Yo, this is the cops. Run, run, run. | 是警察 快跑 |
[08:09] | Hey, no–hey, no, look, we were just having some fun. | 不 不 听着 我们只是闹着玩 |
[08:11] | Couple of friends hanging out. What in the world? | 朋友们出来玩 这是怎么回事 |
[08:14] | Run! What are you doing? | 快跑 你在干什么 |
[08:16] | Run. | 快跑 |
[08:22] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[08:30] | All right, so this is what we call a class-X felony. | 好 这就是我们所说的X级重罪 |
[08:33] | 900-plus grams. | 超过900克 |
[08:35] | 15 to 60 years for this buy alone. | 光这次交易就可以判15到60年 |
[08:38] | My cousin Frankie knows you. | 我表亲弗兰基认识你 |
[08:40] | What? | 什么 |
[08:42] | My cousin Frankie. He vouched for you. | 我表亲弗兰基 他为你担保过 |
[08:46] | Frankie don’t know I’m a cop. | 弗兰基不知道我是警察 |
[08:49] | 60 years, Jimmy. | 60年 吉米 |
[08:52] | I’ve been in your apartment, dog. | 我去过你家 伙计 |
[08:54] | Sorry, Jimmy. | 抱歉 吉米 |
[08:55] | That was not my apartment. | 那不是我家 |
[09:00] | You copped from me, what, four times? | 你从我这买了几次 四次吗 |
[09:03] | Why’d the hell you wait? | 你到底在等什么 |
[09:05] | I had to build the credibility. | 我得建立自己的可信度 |
[09:07] | I mean, that adds pressure to this moment. | 这也让现在这种时刻压力倍增 |
[09:09] | That’s the only way that we do these cases, | 但我们查这种案子只能这样 |
[09:11] | so that we can make sure that people don’t keep dying. | 这样我们才能确保不会再有人因此而死 |
[09:16] | I let you in my life. | 我让你进入我的生活 |
[09:19] | People don’t lie to me like that, dog. | 人们不会这样骗我 伙计 |
[09:21] | They do, Jimmy. | 他们会的 吉米 |
[09:22] | You just don’t know they’re lying. | 只是你不知道他们在骗你 |
[09:23] | But this is the truth. We don’t want you. | 但这是事实 我们想要的不是你 |
[09:26] | I’m only working you to get to your boss, Tovar. | 我跟你做交易只是为了抓你的老板 托瓦 |
[09:28] | That’s who we really want. | 他才是我们真正想要的 |
[09:31] | Well, I ain’t giving him to you. | 但我不会把他出卖给你 |
[09:33] | Well, you’re gonna do the 60-year bid. | 那你就得坐60年牢 |
[09:40] | My brother. | 我弟弟 |
[09:42] | My brother, Nando. You know my brother, Nando. | 我弟弟 南多 你认识我弟弟 南多 |
[09:45] | I do know your brother, Nando. | 我是认识你的弟弟 南多 |
[09:47] | And I know if you do this time, | 而且我知道如果你要坐这么久的牢 |
[09:49] | you won’t be able to corner his fights anymore, | 你就不能在场角陪他打比赛了 |
[09:51] | you won’t be able to fund his training, | 你也不能资助他训练 |
[09:52] | you won’t be able to finally see him take | 最后也看不到他参加 |
[09:54] | that UFC contract. | 终极格斗锦标赛了 |
[09:56] | But if you help us– | 但如果你帮我们 |
[09:58] | you get an intro to Tovar for me, | 你把我引荐给托瓦 |
[10:00] | then we help you. | 那我们也会帮你 |
[10:03] | I’m gonna put you on paper. | 我会把你登记为线人 |
[10:05] | You’re gonna work off all of this. | 你替我们干活 把这些一笔勾销 |
[10:07] | Every charge, as a cooperating defendant, | 作为合作被告 所有指控都可以撤销 |
[10:10] | you will do no jail time. | 你就不用坐牢了 |
[10:12] | You continue helping Nando, | 你可以继续帮助南多 |
[10:13] | you get out of the game the way I know you want to– | 我知道你想以这样的方式金盆洗手 |
[10:16] | Jim, do you understand that you work | 吉姆 你知道你在为 |
[10:17] | for one of the worst types of dealers that there is? | 世界上最糟糕的毒贩之一工作吗 |
[10:19] | Tovar is new, he’s independent, | 托瓦是新手 没有靠山 |
[10:22] | he’s very bad at it. | 他还很不擅长做生意 |
[10:24] | Y’all are cutting up the dope with carfentanil, | 你们在毒品里掺卡芬太尼 |
[10:26] | and people are dying. | 而且害死了别人 |
[10:27] | You’ve already killed eight. | 你们已经害死八个人了 |
[10:31] | You gonna help us, or you gonna do the 60? | 你是想帮我们还是想坐60年牢 |
[10:48] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[10:50] | Got him. | 搞定了 |
[10:51] | He didn’t really have too much of a choice. | 他其实没有太多选择 |
[10:53] | He’s on screws. | 他要被逼疯了 |
[10:54] | You know, when we rolled up on you, | 我们在你面前行动时 |
[10:55] | I think that’s maybe the first time | 我觉得那应该是我第一次 |
[10:57] | I have ever seen an unwitting ready to take a beef for a cop. | 看到一个不知情的人准备为警察背锅 |
[11:00] | Yeah, you worked Jimmy real good. | 对 吉米对你真的不错 |
[11:03] | 莎莉丝特 想看看你和乔丹还好吗 周三在你家见 | |
[11:08] | When we gonna meet that mystery lady, Kev? | 我们什么时候能见见你的神秘女友 凯文 |
[11:14] | Right. | 对 |
[11:15] | Soon. Real soon. | 快了 很快 |
[11:19] | – All right? You flip him? – Yeah. Yeah, I flipped him. | -还好吗 你策反他了 -对 我策反他了 |
[11:21] | – He agreed to a deal. – Okay, take us through it. | -他同意合作 -好 跟我们说说 |
[11:23] | All right. | 好 |
[11:25] | So our brand new CI, Jimmy, will be at El Pueblo tomorrow. | 所以我们的新线人 吉米 明天会去普埃布罗 |
[11:28] | That’s his boss’s bar. | 那是他老大的酒吧 |
[11:29] | Jimmy has a brother named Nando. | 吉米有个弟弟叫南多 |
[11:31] | He’s a fighter and he’s got a match up there. | 他是个格斗运动员 而且在那里有场比赛 |
[11:32] | – So Tovar is expecting Jimmy? – Right. | -所以托瓦知道吉米会去 -对 |
[11:34] | Jimmy’s never missed one of his brother’s fights, | 吉米从不会错过他弟弟的比赛 |
[11:36] | so we gonna be all good. | 所以我们应该没问题 |
[11:37] | He’s gonna bring me with him this time, | 他这次会带我去 |
[11:38] | introduce me to Tovar. | 把我介绍给托瓦 |
[11:40] | I’ma strike hot when I set the deal, | 我达成协议的时候特别兴奋 |
[11:41] | ’cause Tovar really likes cash, so it should be a good play. | 因为托瓦真的很爱钱 所以这次应该能成 |
[11:44] | So you set up the dry meet, | 所以你安排了一次无交易会面 |
[11:45] | set up a buy for a later date, wait for the sale. | 然后再约个时间买货 等着跟他交易 |
[11:47] | Right, then we bust Tovar’s ass, | 对 到时候我们就可以抓到托瓦 |
[11:49] | we get all his dope off the street. | 让他的毒品永远消失 |
[11:50] | So we can’t ghost in El Pueblo? | 所以我们不能跟着你去普埃布罗 |
[11:52] | All you shiny white folks? No ma’am. | 你们这些白种人吗 不行女士 |
[11:54] | You gotta kind of know somebody who knows somebody | 你得认识有门路的人 |
[11:56] | – even to get in there. – Okay, so we post up outside, | -才能进去 -好吧 我们在外面驻守 |
[11:58] | – get eyes and ears? – Yeah, that should work. | -负责监视和监听 -这样应该能行 |
[12:00] | Okay, good. Get a COH on Jimmy, too. | 那好 也给吉米装一个通讯耳机 |
[12:03] | We are not letting this dope take another life. | 我们不能让毒品再害一条人命了 |
[12:05] | Play it nice and smooth. Let’s go. | 这次任务必须顺利完成 出发 |
[12:09] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:14] | Gonna have to stop looking like that, man. | 你不能再这表情了 伙计 |
[12:16] | Really. Cut that out. | 真的 收起来 |
[12:17] | You ain’t gotta look like you want to knock my face in. | 你不必摆出一副想锤我脸的样子 |
[12:20] | Then you asking for a whole lot, | 你要求的可真多 |
[12:21] | “K-Town Kev.” Can I get two? | K镇凯文 给我来两杯 |
[12:23] | I ain’t ask you for nothing, | 我没有要求你什么 |
[12:25] | but to be here for your brother. | 但我们是为了你弟弟而来 |
[12:27] | He’s gonna win. | 他会赢下比赛 |
[12:29] | Look happy. | 高兴点 |
[12:31] | Where do you really live? | 你到底住在哪 |
[12:34] | Ain’t no way in hell I’m telling you that. | 我才不告诉你呢 |
[12:36] | It ain’t K-town, though, huh? | 反正不是在K镇 对吧 |
[12:38] | The burbs? | 是郊区吗 |
[12:41] | Your brother, you lie about him too? | 你弟弟的事也是你编的吗 |
[12:44] | New woman in your life? | 你认识了新的女人 |
[12:45] | You make all that up? | 所有事情都是你杜撰的吗 |
[12:48] | Or is it easier to lie if it’s a little bit true? | 还是夹带点真话会更容易撒谎 |
[13:01] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[13:08] | Yo, Tovar. | 托瓦 |
[13:12] | You place your bets yet? | 你下注了吗 |
[13:14] | Little brother gonna make us rich tonight. | 弟弟今晚会让我们大赚一笔的 |
[13:16] | He looks skinny. | 他看着跟瘦猴似的 |
[13:17] | Nah, he’s up a pound of muscle. | 不 他长了一磅的肌肉 |
[13:20] | This is my guy I told you about. | 这是我跟你提过的人 |
[13:22] | Kev. | 凯文 |
[13:23] | All right, we’re up. We’ve got Tovar here. | 好了 行动开始 托瓦已出现 |
[13:24] | “K-Town Kev.” | K镇凯文 |
[13:28] | Yes sir. | 没错 |
[13:29] | I’m also the cat that wants to buy | 我也是那个想直接从你那里 |
[13:31] | five kilos up off of you direct. | 买五公斤货的人 |
[13:34] | I’m getting real with you. I got the kind of clientele. | 我跟你说实话吧 我有这样的客户 |
[13:36] | Boy, they don’t even give a damn | 伙计 他们根本不在乎 |
[13:37] | that you cuttin’ the dope. | 你在毒品里动手脚 |
[13:38] | Just let me buy in bulk. | 只是让我大量购买 |
[13:39] | None of that low-budget, bad business stuff. | 我不做那些低成本的小生意 |
[13:41] | I’m trying to work with you. | 我想和你合作 |
[13:43] | Exclusively with you. | 只跟你合作 |
[13:44] | I done already did four decent deals with this man. | 我已经和这个人做了四笔不错的交易 |
[13:49] | Matter what we can do, man. | 想想我们能干什么 伙计 |
[13:54] | I ain’t talking this before a match. | 我不会在比赛前聊这些 |
[14:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:01] | No, this ain’t good, this ain’t right. | 不 这样不好 这样不对 |
[14:03] | No, no, no. We straight. | 不不不 我们就是要单刀直入 |
[14:05] | That’s how you gotta strike first with Tovar. | 这就是你要对付托瓦的第一招 |
[14:06] | Somebody like him? | 像他这样的人 |
[14:08] | Deals ain’t easy to work. | 买卖不容易谈 |
[14:09] | So you plant the seed now, let it grow later. | 所以你先播下种子 让它以后生长 |
[14:11] | We in the pocket, come on. | 妥妥的了 走吧 |
[14:14] | Come on. | 快走 |
[14:34] | Boy, you gotta let me talk to Nando. | 你得让我和南多谈谈 |
[14:38] | If I’m not over there talking to him, easing him up, | 如果我不去跟他说话 让他放松 |
[14:41] | every person in this place is gonna know something’s up. | 这里的每个人都会知道有蹊跷 |
[14:43] | I hear you. Go. | 知道了 去吧 |
[14:53] | Good? | 还好吗 |
[14:54] | This is what we practiced for, right? | 我们努力练习就是为了这个 对吧 |
[14:56] | All right. Get in there and make us proud. | 好了 进去为我们争光吧 |
[15:01] | Nando! Let’s go! | 南多 冲啊 |
[15:10] | Fighters ready? | 拳手们准备好了吗 |
[15:12] | – Let’s go, champ! – Fight! | -加油 冠军 -开打 |
[15:27] | Hey, you got it! | 打得好 |
[15:41] | Come on! | 加油 |
[15:44] | I think I just lost eyes. | 我好像看不到他了 |
[15:46] | I’m moving. | 我走过去了 |
[15:48] | Anyone have eyes off Kev’s cam? | 有人盯着凯文的摄像头吗 |
[15:50] | No, I don’t see Jimmy on this. | 没有 我没看到吉米 |
[15:52] | Yeah, I mean, he’s gotta be in this crowd, though, right? | 他肯定在人群里 对吧 |
[15:55] | The hell? | 搞什么 |
[15:56] | I got nothing on Jimmy’s COH. | 吉米的通讯器没信号 |
[15:57] | What the hell is going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[15:59] | No eyes out front. | 前面没有人 |
[16:28] | Damn. | 该死 |
[16:31] | I’m in a back office. | 我在后面的办公室 |
[16:34] | Potentially Tovar’s. | 可能是托瓦的 |
[16:36] | And Jimmy’s not here. I don’t have him yet. | 吉米不在这里 我还没找到他 |
[16:40] | Whoa, what’s up, bro? | 你好啊 兄弟 |
[16:41] | What’s up? What the hell are you doing? | 你好 你干什么呢 |
[16:43] | Oh man, I was actually just looking for a bathroom. | 天啊 其实我只是在找厕所 |
[16:45] | Man, you know where the bathroom is? | 兄弟 你知道厕所在哪吗 |
[16:47] | That so? | 是吗 |
[16:48] | Yeah, well, that ain’t the bathroom. | 好吧 那不是厕所 |
[16:49] | That’s my office. You not read the sign? | 那是我的办公室 你没看指示牌吗 |
[16:52] | Heads up, Atwater’s got company. | 注意 阿特沃特遇到情况 |
[16:54] | That’s my fault. | 是我搞错了 |
[16:56] | I don’t know about that. | 我可不这么认为 |
[16:57] | Come on, man, come on. | 不是吧 兄弟 别这样 |
[16:58] | Boss, we got a gun. | 头儿 有枪 |
[17:00] | All right, nobody moves. | 都别动 |
[17:02] | – I don’t think I like you. – The feeling is mutual. | -我不喜欢你 -我也不喜欢你 |
[17:06] | I didn’t even really know that was your office. | 我都不知道那是你的办公室 |
[17:08] | I just stepped in and I stepped out, bro. | 我只是走进来再走出去而已 兄弟 |
[17:11] | Get the hell out of my bar. | 滚出我的酒吧 |
[17:22] | I got a possible exiting the side entrance. | 有一个可疑人员从侧门出来了 |
[17:24] | Male, black jacket, hoodie. | 男性 黑色夹克 帽衫 |
[17:27] | Got eyes on your possible, Sarge. | 看到可疑人员 警长 |
[17:28] | Different jacket, but it looks like Jimmy. | 换了件夹克 但看起来像吉米 |
[17:31] | What the hell is he doing? | 他到底在干什么 |
[17:32] | I don’t know, but he’s moving quickly. | 我不知道 但他走得很快 |
[17:33] | Do you want me to take him? | 你要我去抓他吗 |
[17:35] | Yes, pick him up. | 好的 带他来 |
[17:43] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[17:46] | Hey! Stop! | 喂 站住 |
[17:53] | Jimmy, stop! | 吉米 停下 |
[17:55] | Sarge, Jimmy’s trying to jack a car. | 警长 吉米想抢车 |
[18:03] | 50-21 Henry, get me an ambo now, | 5021H 马上叫救护车来 |
[18:06] | and I need some cars. | 再给我派几辆车 |
[18:07] | On-view carjacking in the alley of Cullerton and Laflin. | 在卡勒顿和拉弗林的小巷里发生了劫车事件 |
[18:11] | Gray Kia Optima, Young, David, Henry, 842. | 灰色起亚远舰YDH842 |
[18:14] | He just turned westbound down Laflin. | 他刚从拉弗林往西拐了 |
[18:16] | I’m on foot, can’t pursue. | 我是步行的 不能追车 |
[18:18] | Sarge? | 警长 |
[18:19] | Jimmy just took off. Our CI’s running. | 吉米刚刚开车走了 我们线人跑了 |
[18:27] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[18:29] | Patrol lost eyes. Jimmy disappeared off 18th. | 巡逻队跟丢了 吉米在18街消失了 |
[18:31] | – His phone? – Turned it off, boss. | -他的手机呢 -关机了 头儿 |
[18:34] | I mean, how did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[18:36] | What the hell is he doing? How did we miss this? | 他到底在干什么 我们怎么没发现 |
[18:38] | Look, I’m–I knew he didn’t want to work with us, | 听着 我知道他不想和我们合作 |
[18:40] | but that’s no different from any other CI. | 但其他线人也是一样 |
[18:41] | We had him squeezed. | 是我们逼他就范的 |
[18:42] | You think he’s gonna tip off Tovar? | 你觉得他会向托瓦告密吗 |
[18:44] | No, he’s not even loyal to Tovar like that. | 不会 他对托瓦都不是那么忠心 |
[18:46] | I just think he didn’t believe me. | 我只是觉得他不相信我 |
[18:47] | I lied to him for a whole month. | 我骗了他整整一个月 |
[18:48] | I don’t think he thought the deal was legit, | 我觉得他认为我们交易无效 |
[18:50] | so he’s running. | 所以他跑了 |
[18:52] | Carjacking victim will be all right. | 劫车受害者没有大碍 |
[18:54] | Got a broken wrist, broken rib. | 手腕骨折 肋骨骨折 |
[18:56] | Last text message Jimmy sent | 吉米给他弟弟费尔南多 |
[18:57] | was to his brother, Fernando, saying, | 发的最后一条短信说 |
[18:58] | “Good fight. Be in touch.” | “打得不错 保持联系” |
[18:59] | So we could bring Fernando in or we can be up on his phone, | 所以我们可以把费尔南多抓来或者监听他的手机 |
[19:02] | hoping that Jimmy reaches out to him. | 等着吉米联系他 |
[19:04] | – Do that one. – All right. | -就那么做 -好的 |
[19:05] | Look, we cut Jimmy on 60 years. | 听着 我们帮吉米免去了60年的牢狱之灾 |
[19:08] | He does not get to jack a car in front of us. | 他没资格在我们面前偷车 |
[19:10] | We got another OD. | 又有一个吸毒过量的人 |
[19:12] | Same heroin cut with carfentanil. | 同样是海洛因加了卡芬太尼 |
[19:15] | Morgue’s tracking it to Tovar’s batch. | 停尸房发现是托瓦的那批毒品 |
[19:17] | You gotta be kidding me. | 这是在开玩笑吧 |
[19:18] | I’ll hold off the brass, but they’re calling in droves. | 我先不往上报 但他们不停打电话问 |
[19:21] | But we’re busy, right? | 不过我们很忙 对吗 |
[19:22] | Thanks, Trudy. | 谢了 特鲁迪 |
[19:24] | We dead in the water on Tovar? | 我们拿托瓦没办法了吗 |
[19:26] | Yeah, not without Jimmy. | 是 除非能找到吉米 |
[19:28] | Okay, then we find him. Now. | 好 那我们就赶紧找到他 |
[19:32] | Check PODs, associates– any place he’d go. | 查监控录像 联系人 任何他会去的地方 |
[19:35] | And hit up your CIs. | 去找你们的线人问问 |
[19:37] | Guy didn’t just vanish. | 大活人不可能凭空消失 |
[19:52] | You called me out of Rafa’s birthday party. | 你把我从拉法的生日派对上叫出来 |
[19:55] | It’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[19:57] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[19:58] | I need you to find someone. | 帮我找个人 |
[19:59] | Jimmy Chavez. | 吉米·查韦斯 |
[20:01] | Sells bad dope out of El Pueblo. | 在普埃布罗旁边卖劣质毒品 |
[20:03] | Oh, the fight bar? | 那个搏击酒吧吗 |
[20:04] | He’s missing. Need to find him. | 他不见了 需要找到他 |
[20:06] | Wait, that’s why you called me out here? | 等等 这就是你叫我出来的原因吗 |
[20:08] | Thought you had an angle on Los Temidos, | 我还以为你有突破恐怖分子帮的办法 |
[20:10] | not some low-end dealer. | 不是找个什么毒贩小喽啰 |
[20:12] | Anna, we work the cases we get. | 安娜 我们只能办现有的案子 |
[20:13] | I signed on to be your CI for Los Temidos. | 我是答应你做恐怖分子帮的线人 |
[20:16] | No, you signed on to work for me. | 不 你是答应为我工作 |
[20:18] | If you’re around long enough, we’ll get to Los Temidos | 如果你能做得足够多 就能在对的时候 |
[20:21] | when it’s right. | 抓住恐怖分子帮 |
[20:22] | I need this first. | 我需要先找到这个人 |
[20:25] | Did you want your milkshake back? | 你想要回你的奶昔吗 |
[20:27] | No, I got you strawberry. It’s disgusting. | 不 我给你拿的草莓味 很难喝 |
[20:32] | Jimmy Chavez. | 吉米·查韦斯 |
[20:33] | I heard you. I’ll find him. | 听到了 我会找到的 |
[20:37] | And that’s the last we got him. | 这是最后拍到他的监控录像 |
[20:39] | Residential street in Bronzeville. | 布朗兹维尔区的住宅街 |
[20:41] | Dude’s nowhere near a highway. | 这家伙离高速公路很远 |
[20:42] | Yeah, I would have hopped on 55 or 290. | 对 要是我会上55或者290号公路 |
[20:45] | He had access to both. | 这两条路他原本都能上 |
[20:46] | Instead he circles back and drives into Bronzeville. | 但他却绕回来开进了布朗兹维尔区 |
[20:48] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -不知道 |
[20:51] | Looks like he’s not going out of town. | 感觉他不是要出城 |
[20:53] | Do you have traffic cams in the area? | 有这附近的交通摄像头吗 |
[20:56] | Yeah, but it’s spotty. | 有 不过时好时坏 |
[20:58] | Doesn’t have anywhere to go, | 没什么可去的地方 |
[21:00] | wouldn’t want to leave his brother, | 他不会想离开他弟的 |
[21:01] | I don’t know what the hell he’s doing. | 完全不知道他在干吗 |
[21:06] | 莎莉丝特 你来吗 我们到二十分钟了 准备走了 | |
[21:12] | Are you all cool? I forgot I gotta check | 你们可以搞定吗 我忘了得去 |
[21:13] | on something in my building. | 我的大楼检查点东西 |
[21:15] | Yeah, you good? | 好 没什么事吧 |
[21:16] | Yeah, I’m good. I just forgot. | 没事 只是忘了 |
[21:39] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[21:41] | You forgot. Didn’t you? | 你忘记了 对吧 |
[21:43] | Well, I was at work, doing a repair job, | 我之前在上班 做个修理的活 |
[21:46] | – and then I forgot. – Yeah. | -然后就忘记了 -是 |
[21:48] | Bobby. You must be the mural artist. | 波比 你就是壁画艺术家吧 |
[21:53] | Well, this is my building, bro. | 这就是我的大楼 兄弟 |
[21:56] | To be honest with you, | 实话说 |
[21:57] | whatever you want to do, any wall, any space, | 不论你想做什么 任何墙或是空间 |
[22:00] | I’m pretty much down for it. | 我都没问题 |
[22:01] | Okay. Cool. | 好的 棒 |
[22:16] | You know someone in that car? | 你认识那车里的人吗 |
[22:19] | Kev? You good? | 凯文 没事吧 |
[22:23] | We good. | 没事 |
[22:27] | I thought I knew him. | 我还以为是认识的人 |
[22:31] | – All right. – Right. | -好吧 -对 |
[22:32] | – Should we head in, then? – Yeah, we should. | -那我们应该进去了吧 -对 走吧 |
[22:34] | All right, come on. | 好的 走吧 |
[22:43] | Good morning, Sergeant Trudy. | 早上好 特鲁迪警长 |
[22:44] | You forget something? | 你忘了什么吗 |
[22:47] | You forgot to switch a new battery yesterday. | 你昨天忘换新电池了 |
[22:50] | You’re absolutely right, Sarge. | 你说得对 警长 |
[22:51] | And I left it in my car. | 我落车里了 |
[22:52] | I can bring it right back to you on my way back. | 我回来的时候可以给你拿回来 |
[22:54] | I’m gonna loan you this for a future favor, | 我先借你这个做个人情 |
[22:57] | because your team is skittering around downstairs. | 因为你的小队正在楼下忙来忙去 |
[23:00] | They got a lead on the person you mislocated. | 他们有了新线索 就是你没找到的这个人 |
[23:02] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:05] | – Yo, we got Jimmy? – We’re close. | -找到吉米了吗 -快了 |
[23:06] | Sarge is up to speed and he’s coming down. | 警长正在尽快赶来 |
[23:08] | We got the same Kia Optima on two PODs last night. | 昨晚有两个监控摄像头拍到了那辆起亚远航 |
[23:11] | Okay, where was he? | 好的 他在哪 |
[23:12] | Guess. | 你猜猜 |
[23:15] | Burnside. | 伯恩赛德 |
[23:16] | Guy was, like, two blocks from your new building. | 那家伙就离你的新大楼两个街区 |
[23:18] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[23:19] | We’re sure it was him? | 确定就是他吗 |
[23:20] | It was definitely him, Kev. | 确定就是他 凯文 |
[23:22] | One of the PODs got a clear shot of his face. | 有一个摄像头清楚地拍到了他的脸 |
[23:24] | Check that out. | 看看 |
[23:29] | And he was there right when you were, too. | 他在的时候你也在那 |
[23:31] | Right, well, you know, I was inside the whole time. | 嗯 不过我一直在屋里 |
[23:34] | I know. Kev, I wasn’t suggesting | 我知道 凯文 我没在暗示 |
[23:35] | you were hanging out with Jimmy. | 你是跟吉米一起闲逛来着 |
[23:37] | All right, flooding Burnside. | 好了 搜索伯恩赛德 |
[23:38] | Jay and Hailey are hitting the West Side, | 杰和海莉去西边 |
[23:40] | you two hit the east, Kev, you ride with me. | 你们俩去东边 凯文 你跟我走 |
[23:43] | I just gotta make one stop first. | 我得先去个地方 |
[23:44] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:54] | We got word Jimmy’s in Burnside. | 我们查到吉米在伯恩赛德 |
[23:57] | Yeah, I don’t know about that. | 是吗 那我不知道 |
[23:58] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[23:59] | That your Jimmy’s an idiot. | 你们的吉米是个二货 |
[24:01] | He stole 75K from Tovar. | 他从托瓦那偷了七万五 |
[24:03] | What? | 什么 |
[24:04] | Yeah, Jimmy’s got a bounty on his head. | 对 吉米的脑袋正被悬赏呢 |
[24:06] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[24:08] | Can’t I be like them bitchy journalists | 我就不能像那些恶毒记者 |
[24:09] | and not reveal my sources? | 不透露我的消息来源吗 |
[24:11] | Who? | 谁 |
[24:14] | Some girlfriends who dance at Garters, | 在的吊袜带酒吧跳舞的姑娘 |
[24:15] | right next to El Pueblo. | 那店就在普埃布罗酒吧旁边 |
[24:17] | He stole 75K during some fight. | 他在一次比赛时偷了七万五 |
[24:20] | Your idiot didn’t know that Tovar keeps | 那二货不知道托瓦 |
[24:21] | hidden cameras in his office, | 在他办公室装了隐藏摄像头 |
[24:22] | and he saw Jimmy open the safe and take the cash. | 他看到吉米打开保险柜取出了现金 |
[24:25] | Jimmy’s definitely gonna try | 吉米肯定会想 |
[24:26] | to hand that cash off to his brother. | 把钱交给他弟弟 |
[24:28] | He didn’t believe me, so he’s making sure | 他不相信我 所以他要确保 |
[24:30] | that Nando’s taken care of. | 南多能被妥善照顾 |
[24:31] | Get a ping on Nando now. | 马上定位南多的电话 |
[24:35] | Hmm, cash pass in a church. We classy now. | 在教堂交钱 现在这么高级了 |
[24:40] | Hey, Voight? | 博伊特 |
[24:43] | This guy Jimmy, he’s your CI, isn’t he? | 这个叫吉米的人是你的线人 对吗 |
[24:48] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你这个 |
[24:49] | Why is he running from you? | 那他为什么要跑 |
[24:56] | Because most people would give almost anything | 因为多数人会想尽办法 |
[24:58] | to not be doing what you’re doing. | 不做你在做的事 |
[25:04] | Most people see it as a death sentence. | 多数人把这看做死刑 |
[25:17] | This where the phone pinged? | 这是电话定位的地方吗 |
[25:18] | Yeah, this is the gym where Nando works out. | 对 这是南多练习的健身房 |
[25:20] | Drove by, no gray Kia. | 转了一圈 没有灰色起亚 |
[25:21] | And we know it’s closed. | 健身房关门了 |
[25:23] | So Jimmy made a deal with the owner | 吉米跟这里的雇主约好 |
[25:24] | for Nando to train on his off days for cash. | 让南多在他休息的日子在这里训练换钱 |
[25:26] | It’s a good place for a hand-off. | 这是个交接的好地方 |
[25:28] | All right, you two take the back, | 好 你们两个去后门 |
[25:29] | we got the front. Let’s go. | 我们去前门 出发 |
[25:37] | – We got blood. – We got blood, crashing now. | -发现血迹 -发现血迹 准备冲进去 |
[25:40] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:42] | Chicago PD! Body. | 芝加哥警察 有尸体 |
[25:45] | I see it. | 看到了 |
[25:51] | – Cover me. – I got you. | -掩护我 -好的 |
[25:55] | Moving. | 行动 |
[25:57] | Well, these are Tovar’s guys. | 这些是托瓦的人 |
[26:04] | Heading upstairs. | 上楼 |
[26:10] | I got blood. | 有血迹 |
[26:18] | Nando. | 南多 |
[26:20] | Nando. | 南多 |
[26:21] | Hey–hey, I got Nando over here! | 南多在这里 |
[26:23] | – I need an ambo! – Kev? | -我需要救护车 -凯文 |
[26:25] | – Kev? Kev? – Yeah, it’s me. | -凯文 凯文 -对 是我 |
[26:27] | We’re gonna get you out of here, Nando. | 我们会把你救出去 南多 |
[26:29] | Gonna get you out of here, okay? | 会把你救出去 好吗 |
[26:30] | 50-21 Ida, need an ambo at 86th and Harvard, | 5021I 86街和哈佛街需要救护车 |
[26:32] | GSW to the stomach. | 胃部枪伤 |
[26:33] | I took–I took two of them out. | 我 我干掉了他们两个人 |
[26:35] | – But Tovar– – Tovar was here? | -但托瓦… -托瓦之前在这吗 |
[26:39] | He–he couldn’t tie me up. | 他 他没法把我绑起来 |
[26:42] | He shot me. | 他开枪打了我 |
[26:44] | It’s not fair. | 不公平 |
[26:46] | – They wanted Jimmy, but– – I know, I know. | -他们想要吉米 但是 -我知道 我知道 |
[26:50] | I got two of them. | 我干掉了他们两个人 |
[26:51] | You fought good. You fought real good, Nando. | 你打得很好 打得很好 南多 |
[26:54] | Okay, I just need you to keep fighting. | 我需要你继续斗争 |
[26:55] | Okay? Look at me, look at me. | 好吗 看着我 看着我 |
[26:57] | There you go. You’re gonna be good, | 就这样 你会好起来 |
[26:59] | just stay in this fight. | 继续保持战斗 |
[27:01] | It’s not over. | 还没结束呢 |
[27:02] | Come on, man, ambo’s on the way. | 挺住 救护车就来了 |
[27:04] | Okay? It’s not over. | 好吗 还没结束 |
[27:06] | Stay right there. There you go. | 待在这里 这就对了 |
[27:07] | There you go. You’re doing good. | 这就对了 你做得很好 |
[27:15] | He’s still got a strong pulse. | 他脉搏很强 |
[27:16] | We staunched the bleeding. He could pull through. | 我们止住了出血 他能挺过来 |
[27:18] | All right, we got him. We got him. | 好 交给我们吧 |
[27:23] | All right, Tovar’s in the wind. | 托瓦不见了 |
[27:24] | His phone’s off. | 他的手机关机 |
[27:25] | We got a Tact team sitting on his house right now. | 我们让战术小队监控着他家 |
[27:26] | Got a BOLO and investigative alert out, | 发布了调查警报和通缉令 |
[27:28] | but if he knows where Jimmy is– | 但如果他知道吉米在哪 |
[27:30] | Yeah, Jimmy’s a dead man. | 吉米就死定了 |
[27:32] | All right, is Nando talking? | 南多开口了吗 |
[27:33] | No. | 没有 |
[27:34] | All the kid wanted to do was scrap for some cash, | 这孩子就想搞点钱 |
[27:36] | and he just took two in the gut. | 结果肚子中了两枪 |
[27:38] | And I know for a fact that he wouldn’t give us | 但我知道就算他知道吉米在哪 |
[27:39] | Jimmy’s location even if he knew it. | 也不会告诉我们 |
[27:41] | All right, well, let’s search the inside. | 好 我们去搜查里面 |
[27:43] | I want PODs and cams. | 我想要监控和摄像头 |
[27:44] | Let’s find out where the hell Tovar went. | 找出托瓦到底去哪了 |
[27:47] | And where the hell Jimmy’s at. | 还有吉米死哪去了 |
[28:04] | No cameras next door. | 隔壁没有摄像头 |
[28:06] | Zero on this building or the interior. | 大楼和内部也没有 |
[28:08] | – Whole block’s dark. – Yep, bet it is. | -整个街区都没有 -肯定是 |
[28:11] | – You good? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吗 -好极了 |
[28:13] | Kev, I know you know these guys, | 凯文 我知道你认识这些家伙 |
[28:14] | but this isn’t on you, okay? | 但这不怪你 好吗 |
[28:16] | You did your job. You worked the CI. | 你干了自己的分内事 你跟线人沟通了 |
[28:18] | Burgess, I saw the gray Kia with the plates ripped off | 伯吉斯 昨晚我看到一辆没有牌照的灰色起亚 |
[28:21] | right in front of my building yesterday. | 停在我家楼门前 |
[28:23] | Okay? | 所以呢 |
[28:24] | I didn’t call it in ’cause I didn’t have my radio on. | 我没上报 因为我没带无线电 |
[28:27] | Yeah, but Kev, that happens to ev– | 嗯 但凯文 所有人都… |
[28:28] | And I didn’t have my radio on me | 我没带无线电 |
[28:30] | because I was with Celeste. | 是因为我跟莎莉丝特在一起 |
[28:33] | Is Celeste the girl from the case? | 之前那个案子的莎莉丝特吗 |
[28:34] | Yeah, that’s the girl I’ve been seeing. | 对 那就是我一直在约会的姑娘 |
[28:35] | The girl from the case. | 之前案子的那个 |
[28:37] | I didn’t call it in. | 我没上报 |
[28:38] | Didn’t want to do it on my cell phone, | 不想用我的手机上报 |
[28:39] | ’cause I didn’t want to make it a big thing, | 因为我不想小题大做 |
[28:41] | and I can’t make it a thing, because this girl | 我也不能这样 因为这个姑娘 |
[28:42] | still doesn’t know that I’m a cop. | 依然不知道我是个警察 |
[28:44] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[28:46] | ‘Cause my dumb ass never told her. | 因为我这个傻子没告诉她 |
[28:49] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[28:50] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[28:52] | Why didn’t you tell her the truth? | 你为什么不告诉她事实 |
[28:54] | – Hey. – Kev? | -嘿 -凯文 |
[28:56] | Fernando’s phone. | 费尔南多的手机 |
[28:58] | It’s got four missed calls from an unregistered number. | 上面有个未登记号码的四通未接来电 |
[29:00] | I’m thinking it’s Jimmy. | 我觉得是吉米打来的 |
[29:04] | I’ve never seen that number before. | 我从没见过这个号码 |
[29:05] | He must have a new burner. | 他肯定买了新的一次性电话 |
[29:07] | Well, Voight pulled an emergency warrant. | 博伊特申请了紧急搜查令 |
[29:09] | We can ping the phone. | 我们可以定位手机 |
[29:09] | Yeah, and then we’ll find Jimmy. | 嗯 那就能找到吉米 |
[29:10] | Whoa, wait. | 等等 |
[29:12] | Jimmy’s calling me now. | 吉米现在给我打电话了 |
[29:18] | Jimmy. Jimmy, is this you? | 吉米 吉米 是你吗 |
[29:21] | What happened to my brother, Kev? | 我弟弟怎么了 凯文 |
[29:22] | Where are you at, Jimmy? Huh? | 你在哪 吉米 |
[29:25] | What happened to him? Tell me right now. | 他怎么了 现在就告诉我 |
[29:28] | Nando’s on his way to Med. | 南多正在去医院的路上 |
[29:29] | He’s gonna be fine. He’s going into surgery. | 他会没事的 他要去做手术 |
[29:30] | Man, what happened to him? | 老天 他发生什么了 |
[29:31] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[29:33] | But I need you to come in, right now. | 但我需要你来自首 现在就来 |
[29:35] | – Jimmy! – Is my brother dead? | -吉米 -我弟弟死了吗 |
[29:37] | No! He’s not dead. | 不 他没死 |
[29:38] | But I need you to come in, okay? | 但我需要你自首 好吗 |
[29:40] | Tovar has got a bounty out on your ass, | 托瓦给你的脑袋下了赏金 |
[29:42] | and I can protect you. | 我可以保护你 |
[29:43] | You’re gonna be a lot safer with me. | 你跟我在一起会安全很多 |
[29:45] | Trust me, okay? Believe that. | 相信我 好吗 相信我 |
[29:46] | But, Jim– | 但吉… |
[29:48] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[29:51] | Damn. | 该死 |
[29:52] | Let’s go get this phone ping. | 去定位这个手机 |
[29:57] | All right, this is the location | 这是吉米给阿特沃特 |
[29:58] | that Jimmy called Atwater from. | 打电话手机的位置 |
[29:59] | It’s a vacant lot in Humboldt. | 这是洪堡的一个空停车场 |
[30:00] | We got two Tact teams sitting on it right now, | 现在派了两支战术小队去盯点 |
[30:02] | but there’s no sign of Jimmy, there’s no sign of a gray Kia. | 但没看到吉米 也没有灰色起亚 |
[30:04] | Phone’s off, but we did manage to track this much down. | 手机关机 但我们追踪到了这些 |
[30:06] | Jimmy bought his phone from a 24-hour store in Burnside. | 吉米的手机是在伯恩赛德的24小时店买的 |
[30:09] | Since then, it’s pinged in two different locations. | 之后定位到两个不同的位置 |
[30:11] | One on the far South Side and one in Pilsen. | 一个南区 一个在皮色森 |
[30:12] | Hideout, place to stash cash? | 藏身处 藏现金的地方 |
[30:14] | Yeah, that’s what we’re thinking. | 对 我们是这么想的 |
[30:15] | Start getting warrants typed up. | 去准备搜查令 |
[30:16] | What about cameras? | 那监控呢 |
[30:18] | Working them right now, Sarge. | 正在查询 警长 |
[30:20] | Just got off the phone with Med. | 刚跟医院通完电话 |
[30:22] | Nando just made it out of surgery. | 南多下手术台了 |
[30:23] | Kid’s gonna pull through. | 这孩子会好起来 |
[30:25] | We think Jimmy’s gonna visit his brother? | 吉米会去探望弟弟吗 |
[30:27] | Yeah, there’s a big chance he will. | 对 他很可能会去 |
[30:28] | So get some Tact guys sitting over at Med. | 那让战术小队也盯着医院 |
[30:30] | Uh, listen up. CPIC’s got your man Jimmy | 听好了 芝警务信息中心在一个摄像头上 |
[30:32] | on one camera. | 找到了吉米 |
[30:33] | He sped through a red light | 十分钟前 |
[30:35] | at the intersection of Hamlin and Chicago | 他在哈米林和芝加哥大道的 |
[30:36] | just ten minutes ago. | 一个红灯超速通过 |
[30:37] | That’s northwest Humboldt Park. | 那是洪堡的西北区 |
[30:38] | – Thanks, Sarge. – Let’s move on it. | -谢了 警长 -我们出发 |
[30:42] | Pulaski’s clear, headed to Springfield. | 普拉斯基没有 现在去斯普林菲尔德 |
[30:44] | I’m empty on Monticello. | 蒙蒂塞洛也没有 |
[30:46] | We got nothing on Avers. | 阿弗斯没发现 |
[31:00] | I got a Kia with the plates torn off | 我在斯普林菲尔德和 |
[31:01] | on Springfield and Thomas, but no Jimmy. | 托马斯看到一辆没牌的起亚 没看到吉米 |
[31:04] | Copy you, Kev. We’ll head your way. | 收到 凯文 我们现在过去 |
[31:19] | I got Tovar’s car at an abandoned property | 我看到托瓦的车在空置的大楼前 |
[31:21] | right to the east of Jimmy’s stolen vehicle. | 就在吉米偷窃车辆的东侧 |
[31:33] | I’m going dark. | 我无线电静默了 |
[31:43] | Man, come on. | 老兄 拜托 |
[31:51] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[31:55] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[32:01] | Jimmy, put it down. | 吉米 把枪放下 |
[32:02] | He killed my brother. | 他杀了我弟弟 |
[32:06] | You lied to me, Kev. | 你骗我 凯文 |
[32:08] | Jimmy, I need you to put that down. | 吉米 我需要你把枪放下 |
[32:13] | I spoke to my brother’s girl. | 我跟弟弟的女友谈了 |
[32:14] | This son of a bitch shot him, right? | 这畜生开枪打了他 对吧 |
[32:18] | Yes, he did, Jimmy, but he didn’t kill him. | 对 没错 吉米 但没杀死他 |
[32:20] | All right? I told you the truth. | 好吗 我说的是实话 |
[32:21] | Nando’s at Chicago Med right now. | 南多现在正在芝加哥医院 |
[32:23] | We found him in time. | 我们及时找到了他 |
[32:24] | Shoot him! | 开枪打了他 |
[32:26] | Hey, listen, eyes on me. | 听着 看着我 |
[32:27] | Listen, Jimmy, I just want everybody to walk out of here. | 听着 吉米 我希望所有人活着走出去 |
[32:30] | Just put the gun down, and let’s go. | 把枪放下 我们走 |
[32:33] | He told me what he did. | 他说了他干了什么 |
[32:35] | And he came looking for me. | 他还来找我 |
[32:36] | But I found him, didn’t I? | 但我先找到了他 对吧 |
[32:39] | I’m not stupid. I heard about the bounty. | 我不傻 我听说了赏金 |
[32:42] | Yeah, then he came for my little brother instead, huh? | 对 但他却来找我弟弟 |
[32:45] | I felt your little brother’s pulse. | 我刚才还摸着你弟弟的脉搏 |
[32:48] | – Myself. He’s okay. – No. | -我自己 他没事 -不 |
[32:50] | No, you don’t get to lie to me again. | 不 你不能再骗我了 |
[32:52] | Put the gun down, ’cause you don’t want to do this. | 把枪放下 因为你不想这么做 |
[32:54] | You’re gonna ruin your life, man. | 你会毁了你的生活 老兄 |
[32:57] | Ruin my life? | 毁了我的生活 |
[32:59] | You ruined my life. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[33:00] | No, Jimmy, just put it down. | 不 吉米 把枪放下 |
[33:02] | Then everything is gonna be fine. | 然后一切都会好的 |
[33:03] | Trust me. Okay? | 相信我 好吗 |
[33:05] | I’m gonna make sure of that. | 我会确保这点 |
[33:06] | Why should I trust you now? | 我为什么现在要相信你 |
[33:12] | Look, okay? Look. You see that? | 看 你看 看到了吗 |
[33:16] | I’m done. I’m doing it. | 我放下枪了 你看 |
[33:20] | I’m done. | 我放下枪了 |
[33:23] | I ain’t gonna lie to you no more. | 我不会再骗你了 |
[33:24] | I’m gonna tell you the truth right now, | 现在我要告诉你实话 |
[33:24] | you’re going to jail, Jimmy. | 你肯定要坐牢 吉米 |
[33:28] | But it don’t gotta be for this! | 但不需要是为了这个 |
[33:30] | Not for murder. | 不是为了谋杀 |
[33:34] | I’m not lying to you when I tell you | 当我说我可以帮你搞定时 |
[33:35] | that I can make this straight. | 我没有骗你 |
[33:37] | I can make all of this go away. All of it. | 我可以让这一切消失 所有一切 |
[33:58] | – All right. – Turn around. | -好吧 -转身 |
[34:03] | Why, Jimmy? What’d I tell you, man? | 为什么 吉米 我怎么跟你说来着 |
[34:05] | You didn’t have to do none of this, man. | 你不必做这些 老兄 |
[34:07] | You didn’t have to! | 你不必的 |
[34:09] | You didn’t have to run. | 你不必逃 |
[34:10] | You didn’t have to do any of it. | 你不必做任何这些 |
[34:11] | I was gonna help you. | 我本来打算帮你 |
[34:12] | So help me then. | 那帮帮我 |
[34:15] | It was self-defense, right? | 这是自卫 对吧 |
[34:16] | – What? – He moved on me, | -什么 -他想攻击我 |
[34:19] | and so I shot him. | 所以我打了他 |
[34:24] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:27] | Kev, anybody else in here? | 凯文 里面有人吗 |
[34:28] | Nah, we good. | 没有 没事 |
[34:29] | One more lie. One more, please. | 再说一次谎 再说一次 拜托 |
[34:37] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:57] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[34:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:00] | Listen, about Celeste– | 听着 关于莎莉丝特 |
[35:03] | You gotta be honest with her, man. | 你得跟她说实话 老兄 |
[35:04] | I know I don’t have to say it, but– | 我知道我不必说 但 |
[35:06] | No, you don’t. | 对 你不必 |
[35:07] | And I know. I know what I gotta do. | 我知道 我知道我得说实话 |
[35:10] | Good. | 那就好 |
[35:17] | So Jimmy’s saying it’s self-defense. | 吉米说这是自卫 |
[35:19] | Said he came here to pay Tovar his cash back, | 说他过来把托瓦的钱给他 |
[35:23] | and Tovar tried to kill him. | 然后托瓦想杀了他 |
[35:26] | When you showed up, he was about to shoot. | 之后你来了 他正要开枪 |
[35:27] | Jimmy had no choice but to shoot him first. | 吉米别无选择 只能先把他击毙 |
[35:33] | The stolen cash is in the Kia. | 被偷的钱在起亚里 |
[35:36] | Jimmy came down here to kill Tovar. | 吉米过来杀托瓦 |
[35:39] | Shot him point-blank range right in front of me. | 在我面前近距离爆了他的头 |
[35:42] | It was murder. That’s the truth. | 这是谋杀 这就是事实 |
[36:18] | Okay, so I tried a new recipe, | 我尝试了一个新菜谱 |
[36:21] | and I hope that you are feeling real open | 我希望你能保持开放心态 |
[36:24] | ’cause I’m not gonna tell you what it is, | 因为我不会告诉你是什么 |
[36:26] | but I saw it on TikTok. | 但我是在抖音上看到的 |
[36:28] | So, you know, | 所以你懂的 |
[36:29] | obviously it’s gonna be fantastic. | 显然这会很好吃 |
[36:32] | Do you want a beer? | 你想来瓶啤酒吗 |
[36:36] | No, I’m okay. | 不 我很好 |
[36:39] | Are you? | 真的吗 |
[36:43] | What’s that face for? | 这个表情是怎么回事 |
[36:48] | We gotta talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[36:50] | Okay. What? | 好 怎么了 |
[36:55] | Wait, are you freaked ’cause I made you dinner? | 等等 你是因为我给你做晚饭就害怕了吗 |
[36:58] | I love that you made me dinner. | 我喜欢你给我做晚饭 |
[37:01] | You want to pull back? Take things slower? | 你想缓缓吗 慢慢来 |
[37:06] | No, not even a little bit. | 不 完全不想 |
[37:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:21] | I mean, I’m not gonna pull it out of you. | 我不会离开你 |
[37:22] | Whatever you’ve gotta say… | 无论你要说什么 |
[37:25] | you can say. | 你可以说 |
[37:32] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[37:37] | I’m a cop. | 我是个警察 |
[37:40] | Is this some kind of– | 这是什么 |
[37:44] | Some kind of joke? Or what? | 这是玩笑吗 还是什么 |
[37:46] | No. | 不是 |
[37:48] | I should have told you. A long time ago. | 我应该告诉你 早该说了 |
[37:50] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:51] | – Celeste, I’m so sorry. – All your– | -莎莉丝特 很抱歉 -你所有的 |
[37:53] | your house calls, and your repair jobs, | 大楼电话 维修电话 |
[37:57] | you always– you always had work. | 你总是 总是要工作 |
[37:59] | So what, you lied to me about your job? | 怎么 你骗了我你的工作吗 |
[38:01] | Why–why–why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[38:02] | Why the hell would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[38:03] | Because I know how you feel about cops. | 因为我知道你对警察的看法 |
[38:06] | What? | 什么 |
[38:09] | Celeste, you hate cops. | 莎莉丝特 你恨警察 |
[38:11] | I hate the police system. | 我恨的是警察系统 |
[38:13] | That doesn’t mean that I hate every single cop in it. | 那不意味着我会恨其中的所有警察 |
[38:16] | It–it does. | 会 |
[38:17] | Why the hell do you get to say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[38:20] | How the hell would you even know that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[38:22] | What, you don’t think that I’m capable | 怎么 你觉得我不能冷静地 |
[38:23] | of seeing two things at once? | 区分这两者吗 |
[38:24] | – Celeste. – What do you think of me? | -莎莉丝特 -你是怎么看我的 |
[38:26] | – It’s not that simple. – It is. | -不是那么简单 -就是 |
[38:27] | Celeste, no it’s not. | 莎莉丝特 真的不是 |
[38:29] | Because you never would have been with me. | 因为如果那样你永远不会跟我在一起 |
[38:33] | Soon as I tell you I’m a cop, that’s all you’ll see. | 一旦我说了我是警察 你就只看到这点 |
[38:38] | That’s all I will be. | 我就永远只是警察 |
[38:40] | You would have left me. | 你会离开我 |
[38:41] | And that would have been it. | 然后就结束了 |
[38:42] | I would have never got to know you. | 我也不会有机会了解你 |
[38:45] | Be with you. | 跟你在一起 |
[38:48] | You would’ve been done with me. | 你就跟我一刀两断了 |
[38:49] | – That’s the truth. – No. | -就是如此 -不 |
[38:50] | No, Kev. | 不 凯文 |
[38:53] | I would have seen you. | 我会看到你 |
[39:01] | ‘Cause I care so much about you. | 因为我非常在乎你 |
[39:06] | I would have been with you. | 我还是会跟你在一起 |
[39:17] | But you gotta go now, Kev. | 但你现在得走了 凯文 |
[39:19] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[39:21] | I was wrong. | 我之前错了 |
[39:23] | But you know I care about you too. | 但你知道我也很在乎你 |
[39:25] | – No. – Celeste, come on. | -不 -莎莉丝特 拜托 |
[39:28] | You have to go. Now. | 你得走了 赶紧 |
[39:37] | Now. | 现在就走 |