Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Oh, that sounds cool. I tell you what, 听着不错 告诉你
[00:06] – recess was always my favorite part of school. – Yeah. -课间休息一直是上学期间我最喜欢的部分 -嗯
[00:07] What else? 还有呢
[00:09] Well, we learned that Jupiter’s the biggest planet 我们学了木星是最大的行星
[00:11] and Saturn has a bunch of rings around it. 而土星有很多环围绕着它
[00:13] And my new friend, Teddy, 还有我的新朋友泰迪
[00:15] gave me this new sticker today during recess. 课间休息时给了我这个新的贴纸
[00:18] A cute little strawberry. 是个可爱的小草莓
[00:19] Oh, it is a cute little strawberry. 还真是个可爱的小草莓呢
[00:21] My gosh, what an action-packed day you had. 天啊 你今天过得真丰富啊
[00:24] Is that everything? 就这些了吗
[00:25] – You ready to hit it? – Yeah. -准备好出发了吗 -嗯
[00:26] Let’s go. 我们走
[00:28] I got a question for you, Mack. 我有个问题要问你 小玛
[00:29] Pluto, is it still a planet 冥王星 还算是行星吗
[00:31] or have they officially left it behind? 还是已经被正式剔除了
[00:33] – Well… – Well, what? -这个嘛… -这个什么
[00:34] – Well, we– – Excuse me, excuse me? -我们… -对不起 对不起
[00:36] I’m sorry, I have to stop you. Who are you? 对不起 我得拦住你 你是谁啊
[00:39] – I’m sorry? – Who are you? -你说什么 -你是谁
[00:41] – Oh, my name’s Adam Ruzek. – And you’re Makayla’s… -我叫亚当·鲁塞克 -你是玛凯拉的…
[00:44] Oh, I’m– 我是…
[00:45] You’re not her father, I take it? 你不是她父亲 对吧
[00:47] – No, ma’am. – Sorry, her guardian, I mean. -对 女士 -对不起 我是说她的监护人
[00:49] No, not officially. I’m just here– 对 不是正式的 我只是来…
[00:50] – He’s my friend. – You’re darn right. -他是我朋友 -你说得没错
[00:53] I’m her friend. Kim Burgess is her guardian. 我是她朋友 她的监护人是金·伯吉斯
[00:56] I’m just here to pick Makayla up for– 我只是过来接玛凯拉去…
[00:57] She didn’t authorize you for pick up. 她没有授权你来接她
[01:00] Oh, okay, gotcha. I’m sorry. 明白了 对不起
[01:01] I didn’t know that was a thing. 我不清楚还要这样
[01:02] Makayla, honey, can you step over here with me please? 玛凯拉 亲爱的 你跟我到边上去好吗
[01:04] No, she’s fine with me, ma’am. 不用 她在我这没事 女士
[01:05] I just–I’m gonna call Kim. 我来… 我这就打给金
[01:06] We’re gonna get this straightened out. 我们把这事说开了
[01:07] I’m still gonna need her to step over here with me, sir. 我还是需要让她跟我到这边来 先生
[01:11] Come on, honey. 来吧 亲爱的
[01:15] It’s all right, Mack. Go on. 没事的 小玛 过去吧
[01:17] All right. Come on. This way. 好的 来 这边走
[01:21] I’m sure you understand. We can’t let an unauthorized– 我相信你能理解 我们不能让未经授权的人…
[01:24] – I understand. – For all she could’ve known– -理解 -她可能认为…
[01:25] Sir, you keep explaining yourself. 先生 你一直在解释来解释去
[01:26] I get it, it’s just, I showed you my badge 我明白 只不过我给你看了我的警徽
[01:28] and yet, you still got Makayla sitting in there by herself 可你仍然让玛凯拉一个人坐在那儿
[01:31] – watching all this go down. – I’m here. -看着这一切 -我来了
[01:35] Adam is authorized to pick up Makayla. 亚当得到授权来接玛凯拉
[01:37] I just forgot to put his name on the paperwork. 我只是忘了把他的名字提交到文件上了
[01:40] – Just a mistake. – These things happen. -就是个疏忽 -可以理解
[01:42] We’ll just need you to resubmit the paperwork. 我们需要你重新提交文件
[01:44] – Am I good to go get Mack now? – Yes. -我现在可以接小玛了吗 -可以了
[01:48] – All right, let’s go. – Let’s do it. -好了我们走吧 -那就重新提交吧
[01:49] Okay. 好
[01:53] I completely forgot when I asked you 今早我让你来接她时
[01:54] to pick her up this morning. I’m so sorry. 把这事完全给忘了 非常抱歉
[01:56] It’s fine. 没事
[01:57] You did submit it last month though, right? 不过你是上个月提交的 对吧
[02:00] – What, her authorization form? – Yeah, it was last month. -她的授权申请表吗 -对 是上个月
[02:02] I thought you put me down automatically. 我还以为你自动把我放上去了呢
[02:04] – Makayla, please slow down and wait for us. – Okay. -玛凯拉 你走慢点等等我们 -好
[02:06] I think I just figured you wouldn’t be picking her up. 我想我当时是认为用不着你来接
[02:08] I mean, I can usually make it. 通常我都能来
[02:11] What? 怎么了
[02:12] Voight’s got a potential missing tender age. 博伊特可能有个幼童失踪案
[02:15] – You take it. – I’ll drop Makayla off. -你接吧 -我把玛凯拉送回去
[02:17] Copy. 收到
[02:17] – Let’s go. – Yeah. -我们走吧 -好
[02:20] I told them this already. 我已经和他们说过了
[02:21] I do a Zoom meeting every day at that time. 我每天都在那个时间进行视频电话会议
[02:23] Okay, so when was the last time you saw your daughter? 你最后见到你女儿是什么时间
[02:26] I– what are they doing? 我…他们在干什么
[02:30] Just taking a look around the neighborhood, Simone. 只是在周围看看 西蒙娜
[02:33] Can you tell me when the last time you saw Brianna was? 你能告诉我你最后见到布里安娜是什么时间吗
[02:35] – I don’t know. – Okay. -我也说不清 -好
[02:37] Oh God. 我的天
[02:40] I don’t know. 我不知道
[02:43] She always likes to play in the backyard after school. 她放学后总是喜欢在后院里玩
[02:45] I check on her every ten minutes. 我每十分钟都会去看一下
[02:47] I understand. 我理解
[02:49] All right, do you have a recent picture of Brianna? 你有布里安娜的近照吗
[02:52] Yeah. 有
[02:59] That’s a cute kid. She about seven? 这孩子真可爱 她有7岁吧
[03:01] That’s a good age. 黄金年龄
[03:02] Yeah, it sure is. 是啊 的确
[03:04] All right, listen, I just want you to stay right here. 听着 我需要你待在这
[03:07] Okay? Keep your phone nearby 好吗 手机放在身边
[03:08] in case someone calls. She’s gonna sit with you. 以防有人打电话给你 她会陪着你
[03:11] We’re just gonna take another look around the yard. All right? 我们要再去院子看看
[03:13] All right. 好的
[03:21] So what are we really looking at? 我们到底要看什么
[03:24] Patrol responded. 是巡警响应的
[03:26] Simone was running through the neighborhood, panicked. 西蒙娜在周围狂跑 吓坏了
[03:29] And Brianna disappeared from the backyard. 布里安娜从院子失踪了
[03:32] They found evidence of blood. 他们发现了血迹
[03:35] Was open when they got here. 他们赶来时门开着
[03:40] – The blood they found. – All right. -他们发现的血迹 -嗯
[03:43] Well, I mean, it’s possible she got hurt, wandered off. 有可能她受了伤 走丢了
[03:46] Makayla’s always getting cuts, scrapes, bleeding. 玛凯拉经常有口子 擦伤 流血的情况
[03:54] Boss. 老大
[04:22] All calls lodged? 所有的电话都登记了
[04:23] Yes, sir. Missing tender age, 是的长官 幼童失踪
[04:25] we already threw out a BOLO and an Amber Alert. 我们已经发出了通缉令和安珀警报
[04:26] And a dedicated tip-line at 21. 还在21分局设立了一条线索专线
[04:28] Mobile crime lab’s on its way, 移动鉴证科正在赶来
[04:29] Forensics is moving in, 鉴证科正在进入现场
[04:30] and CPIC is pulling all the POD footage in the area. 公共信息中心正在调取这一带的警用监控
[04:32] And we need all door cams, NEST cameras, 我们需要调取所有的大门监控 安全监控
[04:34] anything we can get and all in-service calls. 所有能调取的东西 还有所有的报警电话
[04:37] Hailey, talk to the mom. We need more info. 海莉 去和母亲谈谈 我们需要更多信息
[04:39] Okay. 好
[04:43] – You guys got married. – Yeah, we did. -你们俩结婚了 -是的
[04:47] What the hell? Congratulations. 搞什么 恭喜啊
[04:48] Guys, we have work to do. 各位 我们还有公事呢
[04:51] Sarge. 警长
[04:54] I got a neighbor who heard something. 有个邻居听到了点动静
[04:56] Second house there, a woman heard what she thought 那边第二栋房子 一位妇女听到她觉得
[04:58] was screaming from the alley. A car racing away. 是喊叫的声音从巷子里传来 一辆车飞驰而过
[05:00] She went to look out her back window, 她去后窗看
[05:02] didn’t see a thing. 什么也没看到
[05:04] It’s the real deal. 是真的了
[05:06] Feels like a stranger abduction. 感觉是陌生人绑架
[05:11] Why are you in here? I told you Brianna was outside. 你为什么在这里 我告诉你布里安娜在外面了
[05:14] Mrs. Hall, I know this is difficult, 霍尔太太 我理解这很痛苦
[05:16] but I need you to stay with me. 但我需要你配合我
[05:17] Do you know of anyone that would want to take Brianna? 你知道有谁想要拐走布里安娜吗
[05:19] Take her? 拐走她
[05:22] – Of course not. – Okay. -当然没有人了 -好
[05:24] Where’s your husband? 你丈夫呢
[05:26] He’s on his way home. 他在回家的路上
[05:28] He was away at Springfield. He’s driving back now. 他去斯普林菲尔德了 正在开车回来
[05:30] – What’s in Springfield? – A client. -去斯普林菲尔德干什么 -看客户
[05:34] I don’t know which. 我不知道是谁
[05:35] Ma’am, does Brianna use a tablet or a laptop? 女士 布里安娜用平板或者笔记本电脑吗
[05:38] Yes, it’s in her room, 用 在她房间
[05:39] but she’s only allowed to use it when I’m around. 但只有我在家时才允许她用
[05:41] – Her room is… – Upstairs, last door. -她房间在… -楼上 最后一间
[05:45] – May I? – Yeah, sure. -我能上去吗 -当然
[05:50] Mrs. Hall, we’re gonna do everything 霍尔太太 我们会尽全力
[05:51] we can to find her, okay? I promise. 我们能找到她 好吗 我保证
[06:07] – Makayla with the sitter? – Yeah, she’s all set. -玛凯拉跟保姆在一起吗 -对 她都安顿好了
[06:10] I haven’t checked those drawers yet. 我还没查那些抽屉
[06:13] Parents worst nightmare here, huh? 对父母来说最可怕的噩梦 对吗
[06:15] Yeah. 对
[06:18] Girl’s really into martial arts. 这姑娘真的很喜欢武术
[06:20] You get the paperwork for Makayla all settled? 你把玛凯拉的文件都弄好了吗
[06:22] Yeah, it’s all sorted. I sent it right in. 对 都搞定了 我直接送进去了
[06:24] And soccer, dance, 还有足球课 舞蹈课
[06:26] I’m good to pick her up from those, right? 我都可以去接她下课了 对吗
[06:28] Um, I can call them, sure. 我可以给他们打电话 没问题
[06:31] I just need to add you on. 我只要把你加上去
[06:34] Door cam footage is up. 门口的监控录像出来了
[06:41] Okay, this is 2:17 P.M. today. 好 这是今天下午2点17分
[06:44] Door cam position is the mom’s backyard. 门口的监控录像正对着妈妈的后院
[06:46] You see that obstructed view of the alley right there. 可以看到那条被挡住的巷子就在那里
[06:51] – Hey, wait. Go back. – Okay. -等等 倒回去 -好
[06:55] There. 这里
[06:58] What she looking at? We got any other cameras? 她在看什么 我们还有其他监控录像吗
[07:01] No, I got nothing yet. 没有 目前还没有
[07:02] I mean, if you ask me, she’s looking at somebody. 要我说 她在看某个人
[07:05] Somebody was stopped right there in that alley. 某个从巷子里经过的人在那里停下来了
[07:07] Hey, we got a track and trace set up 我们给霍尔家的两部电话都
[07:08] on both the Hall’s phones, 装了追踪器
[07:09] so if a kidnapper contacts them we’re gonna know. 只要绑匪联系他们 我们就会知道
[07:12] Also, there’s five registered sex offenders 而且 离这里两英里范围内有
[07:14] within a two-mile radius. 五位记录在案的性犯罪者
[07:18] Okay. 好
[07:19] We keep our minds wide. 我们要开拓思路
[07:21] And every one of those sex offenders 每位性犯罪者都必须有明确的
[07:23] has a cleared alibi or we bring them in. 不在场证明 否则就把他们带回来
[07:25] And we do a full rundown on this family. 我们要对这家人进行彻查
[07:27] And we knock and talk ourselves, 我们要亲自走访邻居
[07:28] – you understand? – Copy that. -明白吗 -收到
[07:30] Jay and Kev, you hit the sex offender list. 杰和凯文 你们去查性犯罪者名单
[07:32] The rest of you start talking to neighbors. 剩下的人去跟邻居们聊聊
[07:33] All right, let’s go. 好 出发
[07:42] Hey there, Chicago PD. 你好 芝加哥警署
[07:44] I’m Detective Halstead. This is Officer Atwater. 我是霍斯特德警探 这是阿特沃特警官
[07:46] You all just come over whenever you want. 你们还真是想来就来
[07:48] Well, you lose certain freedoms when you prey on kids. 你侵犯儿童时 就会失去一定的自由
[07:51] What were you doing between 1:00 and 3:00 P.M. Today? 你今天下午一点到三点之间在干什么
[07:55] I got a root canal. 我在做根管治疗
[07:56] We need that dentist’s info. 我们需要牙医的资料
[08:00] Have you seen that little girl? 你见过这个小女孩吗
[08:01] Oh, I’ve seen her around the block, yes. 我在家附近见过她 是的
[08:03] But I was at the studio. 但我当时在工作室
[08:05] I taught three classes back-to-back 连教了三堂课
[08:07] and picked up my grandkids. 然后去接了我的孙子孙女
[08:09] Do you have any security cameras? 你装了监控摄像头吗
[08:11] Oh, no. I’m so sorry. 没有 很抱歉
[08:13] I guess I should. 我觉得我应该装
[08:15] But I don’t. And I’m sorry, 但我没有 很抱歉
[08:17] I can’t say that I recognize her. 我不能算是认识她
[08:19] There’s a lot of kids in this neighborhood, 这个社区里有很多孩子
[08:20] it’s supposed to be safe. 这里应该很安全
[08:22] I wish I could help you more. 我希望我能多帮点忙
[08:24] Were you here today? 你今天在家吗
[08:26] Earlier, yes, but then I went to the park to paint. 之前在家 然后我去公园画画了
[08:29] Look, I know exactly why you’re here 听着 我知道你们为什么会来
[08:31] – because my stepfather– – Is Richard Brodsky. -因为我继父… -是理查德·布罗茨基
[08:33] Yeah, freaking pervert, I know. 对 该死的变态 我知道
[08:34] I wouldn’t let my own kids near him, 我绝不会让自己的孩子接近他
[08:37] but he died of a stroke a week ago. 但他一周前中风死了
[08:38] I’m just packing up. 我只是来收拾东西
[08:40] I’m sorry, I don’t know who that girl is. 很抱歉 我不认识那个女孩
[08:42] She looks like the Halls girl. 她看着像霍尔家的女孩
[08:44] – Is that right? – Yes, sir. -我说得对吗 -是的 先生
[08:45] Yeah, no, she rides her bike around here. 嗯 她经常在附近骑单车
[08:48] My God, that poor family. 天哪 这家人太可怜了
[08:50] They care about that girl so much. 他们很爱那个女孩
[08:54] I mean, most of the time they’re just– 大多数时候他们只是…
[08:57] Most of the time what? 大多数时候怎么了
[09:00] I shouldn’t. 我不该…
[09:01] It’s fully out of line. 这样说太过分了
[09:02] It’s certainly not out of line, sir. 这绝对不过分 先生
[09:04] A child’s missing. 有个孩子失踪了
[09:05] What do you mean “Most of the time?” 你说”大多数时候”是什么意思
[09:08] Most of the time, they’re arguing about her. 大多数时候 他们在为她争吵
[09:12] What’s best for her. 怎样才对她最好
[09:15] They live a few houses down. I–I’ve heard them. 他们就住在前面几栋房子 我听到过
[09:18] The dad gets pretty fired up. 爸爸火气很大
[09:22] – Okay. – Too much love, right? -好 -太爱她了 对吗
[09:27] All right, well, thank you for your time, sir. 好 谢谢你的宝贵时间 先生
[09:29] – Thank you. – Thank you, officer. -谢谢你 -谢谢你们 警官
[09:31] I need to see my wife. 我得见我妻子
[09:33] – My girl is gone and I– – Sir, sir, sir. -我女儿失踪了而我… -先生 先生 先生
[09:35] I understand, but you gotta answer our questions first. 我明白 但你得先回答我们的问题
[09:38] Okay? So where were you today? 好吗 你今天去哪了
[09:41] I was at a client’s. My wife told you. 我去客户那里了 我妻子告诉过你们
[09:44] I’m in software development. 我是做软件开发的
[09:45] – Can anyone corroborate that? – Yes. -有人能证明吗 -有
[09:47] – Of course, the whole team. – Okay. -当然 整个团队都能证明 -好
[09:50] – So how’s your marriage? – What? -你的婚姻状况如何 -什么
[09:52] Do you fight, have arguments, 你们会吵架吗
[09:53] – disagreements about Brianna? – What the hell is this? -对布里安娜有分歧吗 -这到底是为什么
[09:56] This is me trying to find your daughter. 我在努力找你女儿
[09:57] And my marriage has to do with that? 这跟我的婚姻状况有关系吗
[09:59] Mr. Hall, we understand that this is uncomfortable. 霍尔先生 我明白这会让你难过
[10:00] No, you don’t. 不 你不明白
[10:06] Do I fight with my wife? Yes, we fight. 我跟我妻子吵架吗 是的 我们吵架
[10:10] We argue. You want to know why? 我们争论 你想知道为什么吗
[10:14] She thinks I’m overprotective– overprotective– 她觉得我对孩子保护过度了 保护过度
[10:18] because I don’t like their afternoon routine. 因为我不喜欢她们下午的安排
[10:21] You think she’s still gonna see it that way 你觉得在这之后她还会这么想吗
[10:23] after she left my daughter alone 她把我女儿独自留在
[10:24] in the goddamn backyard so someone could… 后院里 让别人可以…
[10:33] I didn’t hurt my kid. 我没有伤害我的孩子
[10:38] Sarge. 警长
[10:45] Simone and Niles’ alibis are airtight, 西蒙娜和奈尔斯的不在场证明没问题
[10:47] but we found one that didn’t check out. 但我们发现一个人的不在场证明有问题
[10:49] There’s a Charles Kalzenski who lives two blocks down. 有位查尔斯·卡森斯基住在前面两个街区
[10:51] – We talked to him. – Right. -我们跟他谈过 -对
[10:52] And he volunteered he was at the park painting 而且他主动说布里安娜失踪时他去
[10:54] – when Brianna disappeared. – He wasn’t? -公园画画了 -他没去吗
[10:56] No, we caught him on a neighbor’s door cam 对 我们在邻居家门口的监控里看到他
[10:57] going the opposite direction of the park 2点15分时朝公园的反方向
[10:59] towards the alley Brianna disappeared from at 2:15, 也就是朝布里安娜失踪的巷子走
[11:02] which is minutes before she disappeared. 几分钟后她就失踪了
[11:05] And it gets a lot worse. 而且更糟的是
[11:07] There’s a Charles Kalzenski in the sex offender database. 性犯罪者数据库里有个叫查尔斯·卡森斯基的
[11:10] It’s the same guy, Sarge. 就是他 警长
[11:12] He just didn’t update his address when he moved. 只不过他搬家时没有更新地址
[11:15] And he’s a tender age pedophile. 而且他是个恋童癖
[11:18] Judge gave the green light on the exigent. 法官给紧急情况开了绿灯
[11:20] Go. 进去吧
[11:21] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[11:26] – Burge, doors. – I got it. -伯吉斯 查查那几扇门 -好的
[11:33] Move. 走
[11:36] Stairs, anything? 楼梯 有发现吗
[11:38] Go. 走
[11:42] – Door. – Moving. -门 -前进
[11:45] Going down. 下楼
[11:57] Upstairs, clear. 楼上安全
[11:59] Downstairs, clear. 楼下安全
[12:02] All clear, house is empty. 一切安全 房子是空的
[12:30] Okay, tell me we got something. 好 快说有发现
[12:32] We got CPIC running traffic cams. 我们从芝加哥警务信息中心那里调来了监控录像
[12:34] Forensics scrubbed the house. 鉴证科仔细检查了房子
[12:35] There’s nothing linking Brianna to the residence. 房内没有布里安娜的痕迹
[12:37] We got a BOLO out on Charlie and his vehicle. 我们对查理和他的车发出了全境通告
[12:39] No hits yet. It looks like he’s on the lam. 暂时还没有消息 看来他在潜逃中
[12:40] He cleaned out some clothes. Emptied out his fridge. 他清理了一些衣服 清空了冰箱
[12:42] We have to assume that he still has Brianna 我们得假设布里安娜还在他手上
[12:44] and is headed somewhere. 并且带她去了某地
[12:45] Okay, so what do we know about him? 好吧 我们对他掌握了哪些信息
[12:46] 幼童绑架案 查理·卡森斯基
[12:46] He was arrested eight years ago for inappropriate touching 八年前 他在学校当摄影师时
[12:49] while he was working as a school photographer. 因不当触摸而被捕
[12:51] All reported victims are seven- to eight-year-old girls, 报告里所有的受害者都是七到八岁的女孩
[12:53] which is an exact age match to Brianna. 和布里安娜的年龄吻合
[12:55] Yeah, he got a plea deal and he did zero jail time. 是的 他认罪了 没蹲监狱
[12:57] All right, what do we have on timing? 好的 时间上有什么发现
[12:59] All right, well, Charlie’s car moves 查理的车开到了
[13:01] towards the alley where Brianna disappeared. 布里安娜失踪的那条小巷
[13:03] 2:15, we lose eyes. 下午2点15分 监控就拍不到了
[13:05] It’s plenty of time for him to turn to that alley, 他有足够的时间去那条小巷
[13:07] lure Brianna, she’s gone by 2:17. 引诱布里安娜 她是2点17分不见的
[13:09] Any luck tracking him on GPS? 定位系统追踪到他了吗
[13:11] We can’t, he doesn’t own a phone. 无法追踪 他没有手机
[13:12] He’s not allowed to use the internet. 他不允许使用互联网
[13:14] Part of his plea deal. 他的认罪协议里有规定
[13:15] We can’t track a criminal because of a court order. 因为法院的命令 我们无法追踪罪犯
[13:17] Ain’t that some irony? 这不是很讽刺吗
[13:18] Brianna’s parents are headed in now with patrol. 布里安娜的父母跟巡逻队一起过来了
[13:20] They’ll confirm if Charlie had previous contact. 他们会确认与查理之前是否有过联系
[13:22] Hey, got a hit on the BOLO. 通缉令有消息了
[13:24] All right, tech found Charlie’s car. 技术人员找到了查理的车
[13:26] They’re sitting on it right now in Humboldt. 他们现在就在洪堡
[13:27] Go, you and Kev. 你跟凯文去吧
[13:33] Sedan’s been sitting there 20 minutes now. 轿车已经在那停了20分钟了
[13:34] – It matches your BOLO. – Okay. -跟你们的通缉令里的车吻合 -好的
[13:36] – You didn’t approach, did you? – No, we didn’t. -你们没有接近它吧 -不 我们没有
[13:38] – We thought we shouldn’t. – Okay. -我们觉得不应该靠近 -好的
[13:39] Hold it down, all right? Thanks. 不要声张 好吗 谢了
[13:43] All right, here’s the fun part. 好了 好戏开始
[13:45] Good DI. 好小伙
[14:07] No body. 没有尸体
[14:13] Kev. 凯文
[14:16] Call it in. 上报吧
[14:21] Yeah, send over whatever you got. 有什么都发过来
[14:23] Got another camera coming now, 又找到一个摄像头
[14:24] facing the north east corner of 48th and State. 正对着48街和州街的东北角
[14:27] – Okay, copy. – All right, where are we? -好的 收到 -好了 现在是什么情况
[14:29] All right, so we’ve got Charlie here 我们发现查理把车停在了48街
[14:31] parking his car on 48th Street where we found it. 也就是我们发现车子的地方
[14:33] There’s an obstructed view of him exiting the vehicle 这是他拎着一个包从车里
[14:35] – carrying a bag. – But no Brianna. -出来的画面 -但是布里安娜不在
[14:37] No, he’s alone. 没错 只有他一个人
[14:39] Next time we catch him is here on 48th Street on the corner. 下一个画面他就在48街的街角
[14:42] Then a convenience store camera 三分钟后一家便利店的
[14:43] picks him up three minutes after that. 摄像头拍到了他
[14:45] And then a minute after that, we assume he keeps walking 再过一分钟 我们假设他继续
[14:47] in that direction, but we have a blind spot. 朝那个方向走 但我们有个盲区
[14:49] Parents confirmed they know Charlie. 孩子父母证实他们认识查理
[14:51] Simone said he likes to walk the neighborhood 西蒙娜说他喜欢在附近散步
[14:53] and say “Hi” To Brianna. 并向布里安娜打招呼
[14:55] They also think the sweatshirt might be hers, 他们还认为那件运动衫可能是她的
[14:56] but they can’t confirm. They’re in shock, unreliable. 但无法确定 他们还在担惊受怕 证词不可靠
[14:59] I think we got him. 我认为我们已经找到他了
[15:00] Last camera picked up the blind spot. 最后一个摄像头拍到了盲区
[15:04] – Can we get that address? – Yup. -能找到那里的地址吗 -可以
[15:06] That’s 4280 Miller. 米勒街4280号
[15:08] It’s Legacy Offsite Document Storage 是个遗产异地文件储藏仓库
[15:10] and–hold on a sec– 然后 等一下
[15:13] Charlie worked there between 2015 and 2019. 2015年至2019年 查理在那里工作
[15:15] Go. 出发
[15:46] East side, lots of boxes. That’s it. 东侧有很多箱子 就这样
[16:02] I got eyes on his bag and some bedding. 我发现了他的包和一些床上用品
[16:03] It looks like he was camping here. 看来他曾经睡在这里
[16:04] Copy. 收到
[16:06] All right, I’m right here with you. Let’s go. 我就在你身边 一起走吧
[16:18] All right, I got right. 我搜右边
[16:26] There’s a break room up here. 这里有个休息室
[16:27] No sign of anyone. 没有任何人的迹象
[16:30] Yeah, copy. 好 收到
[16:35] Moving toward the back of the building. 他正往大楼后面走
[16:38] I’m right behind you. 我就在你后面
[16:38] Chicago PD, stop! 芝加哥警署 站住
[16:46] I got him. 我来
[16:47] Come on, get up. 快点 站起来
[16:49] – Hands up. – Second floor is clear. -手举起来 -二楼没人
[16:51] – No sign of Brianna. – East side clear. -没有布里安娜的踪迹 -东侧没人
[16:54] Copy that. Offender’s in custody. 收到 罪犯已经抓获
[16:57] Hello, Charlie. 你好 查理
[16:59] So where is she? 她在哪
[17:10] Where is she? 她在哪
[17:11] I told you. I told you everything– 我告诉你了 我能交待的都交待了
[17:13] No, we’re not going to keep doing this. 不行 我们不能再这样下去了
[17:14] We’re not gonna keep going around in circles, Charlie. 我们不要再兜圈子了 查理
[17:16] I didn’t take her. 我没有拐走她
[17:20] Again, we have a child’s sweatshirt 再说一遍 你车的后备箱里
[17:22] in the trunk of your car. 有件儿童运动衫
[17:23] We have you on video driving 我们有录像显示布里安娜失踪时
[17:24] towards the alley where Brianna disappeared. 你正开车去那条小巷
[17:28] I only drove that way because I can’t drive by a school. 我只能往那个方向开 因为我不能开车经过学校
[17:32] The plea deal– 认罪协议规定
[17:32] Right and the fact that you ran. 是的 但事实是你逃跑了
[17:34] I knew what you would think. 我当时就知道你们会怎么想
[17:36] Seriously, I knew what this would look like. 说真的 我知道事情会发展成什么样
[17:38] That’s what you’re sticking with, huh? 你就坚持这个说法 是吧
[17:39] I–I knew that I would be a suspect. 我 我就知道我会成为嫌疑人
[17:43] Charlie, you have a painting of her in your house. 查理 你家里有她的画像
[17:48] No. 不
[17:49] No, no, that is only because I can’t take photos anymore. 不是的 那是因为我不能再拍照了
[17:53] Right, because you molested children. 对 因为你曾经猥亵过儿童
[17:55] I– 我
[18:02] I would never knowingly hurt a child. 我绝不会故意伤害一个孩子
[18:04] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 我的天哪 天哪
[18:07] I love children. 我爱孩子
[18:12] Do you have a child? 你有孩子吗
[18:16] We are not talking about me. 我们不是在说我
[18:24] I didn’t take her. 我没有拐走她
[18:27] Someone else must’ve taken her. 一定是别人把她带走了
[18:28] I saw other people out when I was driving. 我开车的时候看见外面还有其他人
[18:30] I saw a woman jogging. Someone was walking their dog. 我看见一个女人在慢跑 有人在遛狗
[18:34] – A woman driving– – Stop. -一个开车的女人 -别说了
[18:36] – I saw a white car. – Stop, stop. -我看见了一辆白色汽车 -闭嘴 别说了
[18:47] Where is she? 她到底在哪
[18:52] I don’t know. 我不知道
[19:00] – You get anything yet? – No, he’s still denying it. -你们问到什么了吗 -没有 他还在否认
[19:02] Now he’s trying to offer new suspects. 现在他又想提供新的嫌疑人
[19:05] All right, tell me we got something else. 行了 告诉我你们还有新发现
[19:07] No, not yet. 暂时还没有
[19:08] No DNA from Brianna in that building. 那栋楼里没有布里安娜的DNA
[19:10] No DNA on his clothes. 他的衣服上也没有DNA
[19:11] Forensics are still working his vehicle. 鉴证科还在调查他的车
[19:13] Look, he takes Brianna at 2:17, 听着 他在2点17分带走了布里安娜
[19:15] two hours later we’re talking to him at his house. 两小时后我们在他家跟他聊天
[19:18] So where the hell was he in those two hours? 那这两小时他到底去哪了
[19:20] We’re still pulling POD footage. 我们还在调监控录像
[19:21] We got nothing yet. 暂时没有发现
[19:22] Well, he didn’t just disappear. 他不会凭空消失
[19:23] Neither did Brianna. 布里安娜也不会
[19:25] All right, just keep pulling everything we can. 好吗 继续尽我们所能展开调查
[19:27] Boss, this guy seems real aware 头儿 这家伙似乎意识到
[19:29] of the freedoms he no longer enjoys. 自己即将失去之前的自由
[19:31] Okay. 好的
[19:32] I’d like to take a few more away from him. 我想再多跟他聊聊
[19:34] Yeah, do it. 好 去吧
[19:36] Kev, meantime, keep an eye on him. 凯文 同时注意着点他
[19:40] You want all of these? 这些你全都要吗
[19:41] – Yeah, the more the better. – Okay. -对 越多越好 -好的
[19:45] – You all right? – Yeah. -你还好吗 -没事
[19:46] It’s just those poor parents, I can’t imagine. 只是那些可怜的家长 简直无法想象
[19:50] This case just feels so different since Makayla. 有了玛凯拉以后这案子感觉很不同
[19:54] – Can I ask you something? – Yeah, what’s up? -能问你点事吗 -什么事
[19:56] Why wasn’t I on any of the paperwork? 我为什么没在任何的名单里
[20:00] If it’s nothing and I’m overthinking things, 要是这没什么只是我多想了
[20:02] you just tell me to shut the hell up. 你就让我闭嘴
[20:03] It just felt a little intentional. 我只是感觉这好像是有意的
[20:05] I think we should talk about this later, okay? 我们晚点再聊这个好吗
[20:14] Please tell me now. 请现在就告诉我
[20:19] I think it would be better if we had… 我觉得我们最好…
[20:23] more boundaries with Makayla. 在玛凯拉的事上多点界限
[20:26] Less official, you know? Make it easier if… 别那么正式 这样能简单点 如果…
[20:29] If what? 如果哪样
[20:31] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:32] Yes, you do, Kim. What? 你知道的 金 是什么
[20:33] Okay, if you ever weren’t around. 好吧 如果你以后不在我们身边
[20:35] I think it would be easier if you ever weren’t around. 如果你以后不在我们身边 这样能简单点
[20:38] I’m only being realistic. 我只是比较现实
[20:41] We’re not dating. You could meet someone. 我们不是在约会 你可以去见别人
[20:43] You could fall in love and want your own family. 你可以和别人相爱并建立家庭
[20:44] – You’re gonna want to move out. – And I’m just gonna leave her? -你会想要搬走的 -那我就离开她吗
[20:46] – That’s not what I’m saying. – Are you guys gonna leave me? -我不是这意思 -你们要离开我吗
[20:48] – Adam, listen to me. – Because, Kim, -亚当 听我说 -金 因为
[20:50] everything that you just said to me is true for you too. 你刚才对我说的对你也是一样
[20:52] And from where I’m sitting, 从我的角度看
[20:54] I got no right to be in her life right now. 我现在没有权力进入她的生活
[20:56] I’m some backup plan that sleeps on your couch. 我只是睡在你沙发上的备胎
[21:00] Oh, I’m sorry, are y’all… 抱歉 你们是…
[21:01] No, man, we’re fine. 不 兄弟 我们没事
[21:05] We’re fine. 我们没事
[21:06] – You ready to go? – Yeah, media’s got it. -你准备好了吗 -对 媒体知道了
[21:09] Let’s do it. 走吧
[21:22] So let me make something real clear to you. 我来跟你好好说清楚
[21:24] I’m not leaving until I get what I need. 没有得到我想要的东西前 我不会离开
[21:28] So I want you to think real hard 所以我希望你好好想想
[21:31] because what you say to me in this room 因为你在这屋子里跟我说的话
[21:33] is gonna play a big part in what happens to you next. 与你之后的遭遇有很大关系
[21:35] Do you understand? 明白吗
[21:37] I already told you so many times– 我已经说很多次了
[21:38] No, no, no. 不不不
[21:40] No, no, no. 不不不
[21:41] You have lied to me so many times. 你是对我撒谎很多次了
[21:44] We’re gonna stop lying to ourselves now. 现在就不要再骗自己了
[21:48] Tara Martinez. 塔拉·马丁内斯
[21:53] – Meredith Melnyk. – Oh, God, I– -梅芮迪斯·梅尔尼克 -天哪 我
[21:55] Libby Cole. 莉比·科尔
[21:58] These are the kids that you hurt. 这些是你伤害过的孩子
[21:59] – I never meant to hurt anyone. – You know that Libby Cole? -我没想伤害任何人 -你知道莉比·科尔吗
[22:02] She committed suicide when she was 15 years old 因为你的所作所为
[22:05] – because of what you did. – No. -她十五岁时自杀了 -不
[22:06] You killed her, Charlie. 是你杀了她 查理
[22:08] What you did to her, killed her. 你的所作所为杀了她
[22:09] I didn’t… 我没…
[22:11] Why don’t you give these a read. 不如你好好看看这个
[22:13] 社区警示 注意查理·卡森斯基
[22:14] Read it. 读出来
[22:19] Beware Charlie Kalzenski, 注意查理·卡森斯基
[22:24] pedophile. 恋童癖者
[22:27] Person of interest in the disappearance 是七岁儿童布里安娜·霍尔
[22:29] of seven-year-old… 失踪案的
[22:31] Brianna Hall. 嫌疑人
[22:32] – I didn’t… – Yeah. -我没有… -对
[22:35] And that’s you. 这就是你
[22:37] – I didn’t… – These are up all over -我没有… -这些贴满了
[22:38] your neighborhood because someone 你的社区因为有人
[22:40] leaked your arrest to the press. 把你被捕的消息泄露给了媒体
[22:46] The whole neighborhood knows exactly who you are now. 整个社区现在都知道你是什么人了
[22:49] – Oh, God. – I know who you are. -天哪 -我知道你是什么人
[22:50] You know who you are. It’s over, Charlie. 你知道你是什么人 完了 查理
[22:54] So come on. 来吧
[22:54] Just tell me the truth. What happened to her? 告诉我事实 她怎么了
[22:58] I never wanted to hurt anyone. 我从来没想伤害任何人
[22:59] – I… – But you did. -我… -但你伤害了
[23:01] You grabbed her from her yard ’cause you wanted to touch her. 你把她从院子里抓走因为你想摸她
[23:03] – And then what happened? – No. -然后发生什么了 -不
[23:05] She pushed you away, you got angry, 她推开了你 你生气了
[23:07] – then you hurt her? – No. -然后你伤害了她是吗 -不
[23:09] – No? – I can’t tell you… -不 -我不能告诉你…
[23:10] Charlie, you got to remember, this is where we are now. 查理 你要记得这是现实
[23:14] Yeah? 好吗
[23:15] This is where we are now. 这就是现实
[23:18] Yeah? 好吗
[23:20] – It’s out. – Oh, God. -已经被人知道了 -天哪
[23:21] It’s out. 大家都知道了
[23:25] Do you know how fast this kind of news gets to prison? 你知道这种事传进监狱有多快吗
[23:30] Charlie… 查理
[23:32] They already know you’re coming. 他们已经知道你要进去了
[23:33] Do you know what they’re gonna do to you? 你知道他们会怎么对你吗
[23:35] Please, I… 求你了 我…
[23:36] Everything that you ever thought of doing to a child 你想要对孩子做的所有事
[23:38] – and a whole lot worse. – Please don’t… -还有更可怕的 -求你别
[23:40] They’re gonna use your sick mind against you 他们会用你下流的思想对付你
[23:42] unless you tell me right now where she is. 除非你现在就告诉我她在哪
[23:45] – Oh, God. – You understand? -天哪 -明白吗
[23:47] They’re gonna tear you apart. 他们会把你四分五裂
[23:48] I’m the only thing that can help you. 这是唯一能帮助你的事
[23:50] I’m the only thing standing between you and gen pop. 这是唯一能让你摆脱狱中卒的办法
[23:53] So think real hard right now and tell me, where is she? 所以现在好好想想 告诉我她在哪
[24:01] I, um… 我….
[24:03] I, uh, I– 我 我…
[24:06] Come on, Charlie. 快点 查理
[24:07] Come on, just tell me, man. 快点 告诉我 伙计
[24:10] It’s okay, tell me. 没事的 告诉我
[24:12] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:14] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:16] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:19] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:20] Sit tight. 好好等着
[24:26] What the hell? What’s going on? 什么情况 怎么回事
[24:28] I almost had him in there. What are you doing? 我马上就问出来了 你在干嘛
[24:31] We got footage off the tip-line. 我们收到举报视频片段
[24:33] Something you need to see. 你得来看看
[24:35] – Wait, Kev, is it Charlie? – No, it’s not. -等等 凯文 是查理吗 -并不是
[24:40] What the hell’s going on? 什么情况
[24:41] A woman said she saw a girl matching Brianna’s description 女士说看到一个符合布里安娜描述的女孩
[24:43] with a white male at a gas station at 2:37 p.M. 下午2点37分和一个白人在加油站
[24:46] He was grabbing the key to the bathroom. 他在拿卫生间的钥匙
[24:48] It wasn’t Charlie? 不是查理吗
[24:49] No, height and weight are all wrong. 不是 高度和体型都不符
[24:50] Okay, Adam, this is 2:46. 好吧 亚当 这是2点46
[24:52] This is well after the witness saw them inside. 这是在目击者看见他们之后的画面
[25:13] That’s it. 只有这些
[25:15] And it’s not enough for a facial rec. 而且这不够做面部识别
[25:22] – Hold on. – What? -等等 -怎么
[25:23] – That’s a white Honda. – Okay. -那是辆白色本田 -对
[25:24] He said white car, Charlie. He mentioned a white car 查理提到了白车 在他想要告诉我
[25:26] when he was trying to give me other suspects. 其他嫌疑人时提到了一辆白车
[25:31] Son of a bitch. 该死的
[25:44] You said you saw a white car? 你说你看到了一辆白车
[25:47] Yeah. 嗯
[25:49] White car. 白车
[25:54] Did you see the plates? 你看到车牌了吗
[25:57] Did you see the driver? 你看到司机了吗
[26:00] Try. 好好想想
[26:02] Come on, man. 快说 老兄
[26:11] I will never tell you a thing. 我绝不会告诉你任何事
[26:22] Okay, so it’s a white 2003, 2005 Honda sedan. 所以是一辆2003或2005款的本田白色轿车
[26:27] That’s the only specs we were able to get from the video. 这是从视频里唯一能看出来的
[26:29] And the witness is talking with a sketch artist now. 目击者正在跟嫌犯素描师描述
[26:31] Okay, so we pull every white Honda 好 我们把芝加哥里
[26:32] in Chicago that matches those stats. 所有符合这个条件的白色本田找出来
[26:34] All right, I got 好 我找到
[26:36] eight registered sex offenders in that area. 那片区域有八个记录在案的性犯罪者
[26:38] All right, track them. Get alibis. 好 找到所有人 核实不在场证明
[26:39] We got body details? 有身材细节吗
[26:41] 5’10” To 6 feet, 180 to 200 pounds. 一米八到一米九 85到90公斤
[26:43] Put them in front of the parents. 让父母看看
[26:44] Yup. 好
[26:47] Charlie is not talking. 查理不开口
[26:48] He ain’t ever going to talk to me now. 他也不会跟我说了
[26:50] Well, he’s a witness, one of our only. 他是个目击证人 我们唯一的一个
[26:52] Boss, I messed up. I pushed him too hard. 老大 我搞砸了 我逼他逼得太紧
[26:54] It’s not gonna work. 成不了
[26:55] You got to make it work, Adam. 你得让他成 亚当
[27:00] All right. 好
[27:08] Oh, my God. 天哪
[27:16] Son of a bitch. 该死
[27:24] All right, wait here. 你在这等着
[27:30] – You cleared the house? – Yeah. -你排查过房子了 -对
[27:32] No one but him. 只有他
[27:33] We’ll book him. Loop you all in. 我们把他带回去 回头告诉你们
[27:34] All right. 好
[27:43] You son of a bitch. I’m gonna kill you! 你个畜生 我要杀了你
[27:45] – Don’t make it worse. Don’t make it worse. – Where’s my daughter? -别添乱了 别添乱 -我女儿呢
[28:36] – Get out of my house. – I can’t. -离开我房子 -我不能
[28:39] Not until you talk to me. 除非你告诉我
[28:40] – Get the hell out of my house. – What did you see? -赶紧离开我的房子 -你看见什么了
[28:42] Just tell me what you saw. Did you see the driver? 告诉我你看到了什么 你看见司机了吗
[28:45] Did you see a plate? 你看见车牌了吗
[28:47] You keep telling me you’d never hurt a child. 你一直说你绝不会伤害孩子
[28:49] – This one might be dying. – Because of you. -这个可能会死 -全是你害的
[29:01] You asked me if I have a kid. 你之前问我有没有孩子
[29:03] I do. 我有
[29:05] She’s a girl. She’s seven just like Brianna. 是个女儿 跟布里安娜一样七岁
[29:08] So you can imagine what I thought when I saw you. 所以你能想象当我看到你时是什么心情
[29:12] It’s a little overwhelming being a dad sometimes, 做爸爸有时候需要承受很多
[29:15] being scared, being protective. 担惊受怕 处处保护
[29:17] You know, loving your kid so much that it hurts. 太爱自己的孩子 以至于心痛
[29:22] Charlie, it made me get it wrong. 查理 这让我判断失误了
[29:24] I didn’t believe you when you said you’d never hurt a child. 你说自己不会伤害孩子时我不相信你
[29:29] – I love children. – I know. -我爱孩子 -我知道
[29:32] I understand that now. 我现在知道了
[29:37] This little girl could be dying. 这个小女孩可能要死了
[29:39] She could be dead. 她可能已经死了
[29:43] She’s a real kid out there, Charlie. 她是个真实的孩子 查理
[29:46] I can’t lose her because I was too scared to see you right. 我不能失去她 因为我太害怕 无法准确判断你
[29:57] I didn’t see the driver. 我没看到司机
[30:02] Okay. 好吧
[30:05] And the car? 那车呢
[30:07] It was a Honda. 是辆本田
[30:10] I didn’t see the plate. 我没看到车牌
[30:12] Okay. 好
[30:13] Um, there was a decal, though, 但有张车窗贴花纸
[30:17] like a–like a sticker. 像一个贴纸
[30:20] Indiana Hoosiers. 印第安纳大学山地人队
[30:23] On the top left. 左侧上方
[30:26] And that’s all. 就这些
[30:30] That’s it? No thank you? 就这样吗 不说句谢谢
[30:40] I pity you, Charlie. 我可怜你 查理
[30:42] On some level, I do. 从某种程度上来说
[30:47] But I meant everything I said to you in that box. 但我在审讯室里说的话句句属实
[30:52] You are a predator, 你是个狩猎者
[30:54] and if you ever touch a child again, 如果你再敢碰一个孩子
[30:56] I’m gonna find ya, 我会找到你
[30:58] and I will rain down every bit of hell that I promised. 我会把承诺的所有痛苦都让你尝遍
[31:15] White Honda has 白色本田
[31:16] an Indiana University decal in the back window. 后车窗有印第安纳大学的贴花纸
[31:18] Okay, so we go wide. 好 我们广撒网
[31:20] Run against anyone that pops with a white Honda in Chicago. 查芝加哥内所有与大学有关的白色本田车主
[31:23] Well, the Honda doesn’t match any of our eight sex offenders, 本田不属于之前那8位性犯罪者
[31:25] and none of them tie back to the college. 而且他们与大学没有联系
[31:27] No matches in POD footage. 监控录像里也没有发现
[31:29] I got a 2003 white Honda 我查到一个2003年的白色本田
[31:30] registered to a Priscilla DeFranco. 登记在普丽西拉·德弗兰科名下
[31:33] She graduated from Indiana University 30 years ago. 她于30年前从印第安纳大学毕业
[31:36] She lives in Ravenswood. 现在住在鸦林镇
[31:37] DeFranco? Don’t we have a DeFranco? 德弗兰科 我们不是查了一个德弗兰科吗
[31:39] Joseph DeFranco. 约瑟夫·德弗兰科
[31:40] Adam, you and I, we interviewed him. 亚当 你和我 我们问过他话
[31:42] He lives three doors down from the Halls. 他和霍尔家隔了三个屋
[31:44] He’s the one who said that 是他告诉我们
[31:45] Niles gets so upset when Brianna’s in the yard. 奈尔斯会因为布里安娜在后院玩而生气
[31:47] – Okay, what do we have on him? – Uh, one sec. -我们有他的什么消息 -稍等
[31:52] He’s 39, 39岁
[31:55] single, works in tech, got laid off two months ago. 单身 在科技公司上班 两个月前被开除
[31:59] He had a kid who died. 他有个孩子死了
[32:01] Six years ago, his daughter died in a car crash. 六年前 他女儿死于一场车祸
[32:03] He got divorced a year later. 一年后他离婚了
[32:05] Height and weight, it seems like a match. 身高体重 看起来符合
[32:06] Sarge, it’s him. 警长 就是他
[32:07] Okay. Drop an anchor at Joseph DeFranco’s. 好 去约瑟夫·德弗兰科家
[32:09] – We’re heading to you. – Copy. -我们朝你们这边来了 -收到
[32:23] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[32:27] Going down. 下楼
[32:31] Clear. 安全
[32:33] Clear. Going upstairs. 安全 上楼
[32:39] Hailey, he’s coming to you. Go! 海莉 他往你这边去了 快
[32:42] Yeah, I got eyes. 我看到他了
[32:59] I got the car. 我去车那边
[33:01] I got you. 我来支援
[33:04] Don’t move. 不准动
[33:06] Stay down! Hands behind your back. 趴下 手放在背后
[33:10] Anything? 有吗
[33:12] She’s not here. 她不在这里
[33:23] Hey, you understand that? 你明白吗
[33:26] Joseph, we have you. 约瑟夫 我们抓到你了
[33:29] Joseph. 约瑟夫
[33:32] We found Brianna’s DNA 我们在你母亲的车里
[33:33] in your mother’s car, on your jacket. 还有你夹克上找到了布里安娜的DNA
[33:39] So where is she? 她在哪
[33:45] Joseph. 约瑟夫
[33:48] This can be a lot harder for you 如果你不配合我们
[33:49] if you don’t talk to us. 对你来说处境会更加艰难
[33:51] A lot harder. 更加艰难
[33:53] Come on, look at me. 喂 看着我
[33:57] A man…. 男人…
[34:01] A man who has a daughter. 男人有女儿
[34:04] Go ahead, a man who has a daughter. 继续说 一个男人有女儿
[34:07] A man who has a daughter, what? 男人有女儿 然后呢
[34:13] You took her ’cause you lost your daughter 你拐走了她 因为你失去了自己的女儿
[34:15] and you wanted to be a father again? 还想重新成为一个父亲吗
[34:22] Joseph, do you know that we have your mother in here too? 约瑟夫 你知道你母亲也来了吗
[34:26] You used her car, 你用了她的车
[34:26] so she could be on the hook for this 所以如果你不开口告诉我们
[34:28] if you don’t talk to us. 她可能要为此事负责
[34:30] You don’t want that for her. 你不会希望她进监狱
[34:32] Where did you take her? 你从哪拐走了她
[34:38] He is near catatonic. 他就快紧张症了
[34:40] All right, where else are we? 我们还有什么情报
[34:42] His cell phone’s been off 他的手机一直关机
[34:44] since 7 a.m. the day that Brianna disappeared. 从布里安娜失踪的那天早上7点起就是
[34:46] CPIC has his car, 公共信息中心查到了他的车
[34:47] and they’re running traffic cams, 正在看交通监控
[34:48] taking out his GPS, 查他的目标地信息
[34:49] and his mama claimed she doesn’t know anything. 他妈妈声称自己什么也不知道
[34:52] All right, what about tech? 那技术部门那边呢
[34:53] Nothing on his laptop. 笔记本上一无所获
[34:54] Hasn’t used his credit card in two days, but get this. 已经两天没用信用卡了 但听这个
[34:57] He’s been pulling out 500 in cash every week. 他没周都支取五百现金
[34:59] Got something from his house. 从他屋子里搜出来点东西
[35:00] Search recovered a receipt 是一张收据
[35:02] dated a month ago to a children’s store. 日期是一个月前 来自一家儿童商店
[35:03] He bought a kid’s bed, a kid’s comforter, 他买了儿童床 儿童被
[35:05] – stuffed animals. – He built her a room. -动物玩具 -他给她布置了一个房间
[35:07] Yeah, he was gonna hold her. 对 他打算关押她
[35:09] Guy’s still grieving, wants a kid, 这人还在哀悼 想要个孩子
[35:11] takes Brianna, but panics when she resists. 拐走布里安娜 但在她拒绝后却慌了
[35:14] So if he bought furniture, 所以如果他买了家具
[35:16] he had to transport it somewhere. 他肯定得把东西运到某个地方
[35:17] There’s gotta be footprints, right? 肯定会有踪迹 对吧
[35:18] But the guy wouldn’t rent a truck. 但这家伙不会租货车
[35:20] No, he’d move it himself. 不会 他会自己搬
[35:21] What are the chances he didn’t turn his cell phone off 那他搬家具的时候有多大几率
[35:23] – when he did? – I’m on it. -会把手机关掉 -我这就查
[35:37] – We’re two minutes out. – Copy, we’re going in now. -我们还有两分钟到 -收到 我们现在进去
[35:40] – Brianna! – Brianna, we’re the police. -布里安娜 -布里安娜 我们是警察
[35:45] Brianna, we’re Chicago police here to help. 布里安娜 我们是芝加哥警署 来帮忙的
[35:47] Come on, kid. Come on. 在哪 孩子 你在哪
[35:49] Brianna? 布里安娜
[35:55] Brianna, honey, it’s the police. 布里安娜 亲爱的 我们是警察
[35:57] You’re okay. Can you call out? 你没事了 你能喊一声吗
[36:00] – Brianna. – Son of a bitch. -布里安娜 -这畜生
[36:01] Come on. 到底在哪
[36:07] – Kim. – You got her? -金 -你找到她了
[36:09] – Tell me you have her. – Yeah, I got her. -快告诉我你找到了 -我找到了
[36:13] She got a pulse. 她还有脉搏
[36:15] Come on, baby. 来吧 宝贝
[36:17] Come on. Let’s get you out of here. 来吧 我们带你离开
[36:21] 5021 Eddie, we’re coming out with her now, 5021E 我们现在带她出来
[36:23] north east corner. Get me those paramedics. 东北角 让急救人员快来
[36:32] Oh, there you are. 你在这
[36:35] Um, did you hear back from Med? 你有医院的消息吗
[36:38] Yeah, she’s out of surgery. She did real well. 嗯 她做完手术了 恢复很好
[36:41] She had a brain bleed, but they stopped it. 她有脑部出血 但已经止住了
[36:43] That’s good. We brought her home safe. 那就好 我们安全带她回家了
[36:45] Yeah. 对
[36:51] I killed you, didn’t I, with what I said about Makayla? 我伤透了你的心 对吧 当我说玛凯拉的事时
[37:03] Let me be clear, okay? 我先说清楚
[37:05] I know that you love her and she loves you, Adam. 我知道你爱她 她也爱你 亚当
[37:08] Okay then why– 好吧 那为什么…
[37:09] I’m not going to take it away from you. 我不会把这个从你身边夺走
[37:10] Then why you got me in a standby position? 那为什么你让我处在一个后备的状态
[37:12] I’m not. I’m trying to protect her, 我没有 我是想保护她
[37:14] – that’s all. – But I’m not leaving. -仅此而已 -但我不会离开
[37:20] I know she’s not mine. 我知道她不是我亲生的
[37:24] But she is. 但她是我的孩子
[37:27] She feels like my kid. I love her like she’s my kid. 感觉就是我的孩子 我爱她视入己出
[37:30] And I just… 而且我…
[37:32] Do not want to feel like I’m gonna lose her. 不想感觉我会再失去她
[37:34] I can’t do that all the time, you know? 我不能一直这样担惊受怕 你懂吗
[37:36] You won’t. 你不会的
[37:38] I understand things are complicated 我知道你和我之间
[37:40] between you and me, I do. 有些复杂 我知道
[37:41] I just need to know that I have a place with her too. 我只想知道我在她生活里也有一席之地
[37:44] I got a right to be in her life going forward. 我有权利参与她未来的生活
[37:47] Okay, we can do that. 好吧 我们可以这样
[37:52] Really? Yeah? 真的吗
[37:53] Yeah. 嗯
[37:54] Yeah, we were going to do it before, right, 我们之前也是这样打算的
[37:56] with our baby. This modern family. 我们自己的孩子 现代家庭
[38:01] Let’s do that now with Makayla. 现在我们跟玛凯拉一起实现
[38:05] Well, I would like that very much. 那我非常乐意
[38:10] Okay. 好
[38:13] Come here. 过来
[38:19] And that’s what they said. 他们就是这么说的
[38:20] It’s like they’re all moving so fast 仿佛他们都移动得飞快
[38:23] you can’t see them. 你却看不见
[38:25] Just kind of moving around up there. 就这样移动
[38:27] Yeah, just moving? 是吗 只是移动吗
[38:29] Just dancing around up there like this? 像这样舞动吗
[38:32] I think we might have to revisit that one in class. 我觉得下次得在课上再复习一次
[38:35] What? You can’t sleep with those. 什么 你不能跟这些一起睡
[38:36] What are you, crazy? 你疯了吗
[38:37] Get marker all over your sheets. 会让床单上全是笔印的
[38:40] Hey, can I talk to you about something? 我能跟你谈谈吗
[38:44] Okay. 好
[38:45] So Kim and I were thinking, if it’s okay with you, 金和我在想 如果你同意
[38:47] of course, that maybe the three of us, 那或许我们三人
[38:49] we could live together kind of permanent like. 我们可以一直这样住在一起
[38:52] You’re gonna live on the couch? 你要住在沙发上吗
[38:54] No. 不是
[38:55] There’s a three bedroom apartment just upstairs, 楼上有个三室的房子
[38:57] so we would move in there, then I could have my own room. 我们搬进那里 我就有自己的房间了
[39:00] And you and I, we could hang out together all of the time. 然后你和我 我们可以一直在一起
[39:02] I could pick you up from school, that sort of thing. 我可以去学校接你 这种类型的事
[39:04] What do you think? That sound okay? 你觉得如何 听上去好吗
[39:06] – Yeah. – Yeah? -好 -好吗
[39:08] Do you think my new friend, Teddy, 你觉得我的新朋友 泰迪
[39:10] can come over to the new place? 能来新家玩吗
[39:11] Your new friend from school? 你学校的新朋友吗
[39:14] He’s pretty generous with his stickers, 他很大方地给了你贴纸
[39:15] so I guess we could probably work something out. 我想我们可以安排他过来
[39:18] All right, lights out, kid. 好了 关灯 孩子
[39:20] – He gave me another one today. – Yeah? -他今天又给了我一个 -是吗
[39:23] He keeps a bunch of them in his car. 他车里有好多
[39:26] Oh, his car. You mean his parent’s car? 他的车 你是说他父母的车吗
[39:29] No, it’s his car. 不 是他的车
[39:31] He has one all himself. 他自己有一辆车
[39:33] Mack, is Teddy a teacher from school? 小玛 泰迪是学校的老师吗
[39:36] No, he’s the man who waits by the fence for me. 不 他是个在围栏外等我的大人
[39:40] Only ever wants to talk to me. 只想跟我说话
[39:47] I assure you if anyone saw anything– 我确保如果有人看见了什么…
[39:48] I want to see the footage. 我想看监控
[39:52] We always have at least three TAs– 我们一直有至少三名助教…
[39:53] Scroll to yesterday. 播放昨天的
[40:04] Oh, my God. 天哪
[40:08] This is officer Adam Ruzek, badge number 59054. 我是亚当·鲁塞克警官 警号59054
[40:11] Can you fast forward? 你能快进吗
[40:12] – Do it now. – I need patrol backup to 1240 Walnut. -做吧 -我需要巡逻支援来胡桃街1240号
[40:15] Yeah, I need to do a grid search. 对 我需要地毯搜查
[40:31] Okay. 好
[40:32] Okay. 好
[40:35] Okay, okay. I know you’re panicked. 好吧 我知道你们很惊慌
[40:38] – I need you to have a seat. – We’re not having a seat. -我想让你们先坐 -我们不坐
[40:40] What the hell is going on, Alanah? 到底怎么回事 阿兰娜
[40:41] I ran his plates. 我查了他的血
[40:42] – I know this– – They’re related. -我知道这个… -他们是亲戚
[40:46] Yes. 对
[40:48] His name’s Theo Morris. 他叫西奥·莫里斯
[40:50] He’s Makayla’s uncle on her paternal side. 他是玛凯拉的叔叔
[40:53] Oh, Jesus. 天哪
[40:55] It hasn’t reached my desk yet, 我还没有收到文件
[40:56] but he’s filed a petition for full custody. 但他申请了单独监护权
[41:02] Adam. 亚当
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme