时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You gotta go home now. I got this. | 你得回家了 剩下的我来 |
[00:08] | Agent North, what can I do for you? | 诺斯探员 找我有什么事 |
[00:10] | Roy Walton killed three girls, | 罗伊·沃顿杀死了三个女孩 |
[00:12] | tried to kill a cop, and then he just disappeared. | 试图杀死一名警察 然后他就消失了 |
[00:15] | People don’t just disappear. | 人不会凭空消失 |
[00:16] | I need to talk with your guys. | 我需要和你的人谈谈 |
[00:18] | I can recreate the movements for the whole team that night, | 我可以重现那晚整个团队的行动 |
[00:21] | but not you. | 但只有你不行 |
[00:22] | You need to tell me what the feds actually have. | 你得告诉我联调局都掌握什么 |
[00:25] | Everything. | 所有 |
[00:26] | Do you think I should turn myself in? | 你觉得我该自首吗 |
[00:28] | – No. – Roy Walton’s dead. | -不 -罗伊·沃顿死了 |
[00:29] | That’s what I think, and you covered it up. | 我就是这么想的 你掩盖了起来 |
[00:31] | You don’t have a case. | 但你无法立案 |
[00:33] | They’re missing one thing, a body. | 他们缺了重要的一环 尸体 |
[00:37] | I’m going to give you a choice. | 我给你个选择 |
[00:39] | I arrest you and Hailey, | 我逮捕你和海莉 |
[00:41] | or you help me take down Hank Voight. | 或你帮我拿下汉克·博伊特 |
[00:47] | This is where we’re at. | 已经到这步了 |
[00:50] | I’m going to give you until I pull forensics from the body. | 我会等你到我们从遗骸上提取物证之后 |
[00:55] | Okay? I doubt I find anything. | 好吗 恐怕我也找不到什么 |
[00:58] | I doubt I need anything, | 恐怕我也不需要什么了 |
[00:59] | but I’ll give you the 36 hours that it takes. | 但我会给你提取物证所需的36小时 |
[01:03] | And then you’re gonna tell me what you want to do. | 然后你要告诉我你打算怎么办 |
[01:07] | I arrest you and Hailey, | 我逮捕你和海莉 |
[01:10] | or you get me Voight. | 还是你把博伊特交给我 |
[01:16] | Those are your only two options. | 你只有这两个选项 |
[02:11] | 博伊特 有情况 米德威公交场 需要芝加哥警署警探的协助 | |
[02:40] | 5021 George, I’m responding to that detective assist | 5021G 我在西塞罗南街4409号 |
[02:42] | at 4409 South Cicero. | 响应警探协助的要求 |
[02:44] | I’m about a block out. We have shots fired. | 我大概还有一个街区 这里有人开枪 |
[03:04] | Police! Police! Let me see your hands. | 警察 警察 把手举起来 |
[03:06] | Where the shots coming from? Police! Who’s shooting? | 哪里打的枪 警察 是谁开的枪 |
[03:09] | Who’s doing the shooting? Hey, who’s shooting? | 谁开的枪 是谁开的枪 |
[03:10] | Hey, hey, hey, stop, stop. | 站住 站住 |
[03:12] | Front of the bus. I think they shot her. | 公交车前面 我觉得他们击中她了 |
[03:14] | Who, who? What were they wearing? | 谁 谁 他们穿的什么衣服 |
[03:15] | Two men. Blue shirt, Hispanic. | 两个男的 蓝色衬衣 拉美裔 |
[03:17] | Okay. Keep your head down. Get outta here. | 把头低下 离开这里 |
[03:20] | 5021 George, those shots are bona fide. | 5021G 枪声属实 |
[03:21] | I got two male Hispanic offenders. | 有两名拉美裔男性罪犯 |
[03:23] | A lot of people fleeing the scene, send me some cars. | 很多人在逃离现场 派更多人手过来 |
[03:26] | 5021, I got one lady down. Looks like multiple GSWs. | 5021 一名女士倒地 看起来是多处枪伤 |
[03:30] | A lot of blood loss. Roll me an ambo. | 失血很多 派辆救护车来 |
[03:31] | Copy that, 5021 George. | 收到 5021G |
[03:33] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Don’t try to move. Be still. | 没事 没事 别动 待着别动 |
[03:36] | Let me see your hands! Show me some hands. | 把手举起来 把手举起来 |
[03:38] | Where’s your hands? You, put your hands up now! | 你的手呢 你 马上把手举起来 |
[03:44] | Where are they? | 他们人呢 |
[03:45] | They left. | 他们走了 |
[03:46] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[03:47] | Yeah, police, police. I’m a cop. | 对 警察 警察 我是警察 |
[03:50] | – We got shooters? – Yeah, male Hispanic. | -知道枪手情况吗 -嗯 拉美裔男性 |
[03:52] | Two of them, maybe wearing a blue jacket. | 两个人 可以身着蓝色夹克 |
[03:53] | That’s all I got. I’m gonna stay with her. | 我就知道这么多 我要留下来看着她 |
[03:55] | Go, go. | 快 快 |
[03:58] | Ok. I got you. | 有我呢 |
[04:00] | All right. Just try to stay calm. | 尽量保持冷静 |
[04:02] | Stay calm, okay? It’s okay. It’s okay. Don’t be scared. | 保持冷静 没事 不用害怕 |
[04:06] | Just hang in there. Stay with me. | 坚持住 看着我 |
[04:10] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[04:26] | 你需要帮助吗 请帮帮我 | |
[04:40] | Morning, Sarge. We got a female DOA. | 早 警长 一名女性遇害 |
[04:42] | She took one in the head, one in the chest. | 头部和胸部各种一枪 |
[04:45] | Offenders fled on foot, westbound. | 罪犯向西步行逃跑 |
[04:46] | – We got a grid search going up now. – Okay. | -我们现在正在进行拉网式搜捕 -好 |
[04:48] | We have lots of witnesses. | 有许多目击者 |
[04:50] | The bus was doing its regular route, five stops. | 公交车执行正常线路 五站 |
[04:53] | The driver came over the intercom to say | 司机通过对讲机说 |
[04:55] | that there was an engine malfunction, | 发动机出现故障 |
[04:57] | so the driver went to the back of the bus twice | 所以司机去了车后部 |
[04:58] | to check on it. | 检查了两次 |
[05:00] | Back of the bus? | 车后部 |
[05:01] | That’s what they said. They stopped in this lot here. | 他们这么说的 他们停到了这个停车场 |
[05:03] | Driver said everyone needed to stay in their seats | 司机说所有人需要坐在座位上 |
[05:05] | – due to the malfunction. – Yeah. | -因为车出了故障 -嗯 |
[05:06] | Three passengers weren’t willing to do so. | 三名乘客不愿意这样 |
[05:08] | Two male, Hispanic, 20s. One female, Asian. | 两个拉美裔男性 20来岁 一名女性 亚洲人 |
[05:11] | Young, 18 or so. | 很年轻 18岁左右 |
[05:13] | – They wanted off? – Yeah. | -他们想下车 -对 |
[05:15] | So they came to the front of the bus, tried to get off, | 于是他们走到车的前部 想要下车 |
[05:17] | the driver tried to stop them, a struggle ensued, | 司机试图阻止他们 出现打斗 |
[05:19] | and one of the guys shot the driver twice. | 其中一人对着司机开了两枪 |
[05:23] | The driver’s name is Joy Cleming. | 司机叫乔伊·克莱明 |
[05:25] | She worked for the company for six years, | 她在公交公司做了六年 |
[05:27] | and she was holding that in her hand. | 她手里攥着这个 |
[05:30] | Hey, bus company’s here. | 公交公司的来了 |
[05:38] | This is Sergeant Voight. | 这位是博伊特警长 |
[05:39] | Hi. Martin. I’m head of security. | 马丁 我是安保部负责人 |
[05:41] | I understand you patched the driver’s call through to 911. | 我理解是你把司机的呼叫转到911的 |
[05:44] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[05:45] | – Joy asked for a detective assist. – Okay. | -乔伊请求了警探的协助 -嗯 |
[05:47] | She was dealing with an unruly passenger. | 她遇到不听指挥的乘客 |
[05:49] | Our intent was to have CPD meet her here at the lot. | 我们的计划是让芝加哥警署在公交场这里和她汇合 |
[05:52] | Okay, she was holding this in her hand. | 她手里攥着这个 |
[05:55] | You got any idea what that might mean? | 你清楚这个可能是什么意思吗 |
[05:57] | Well, that explains it. | 那就说得通了 |
[05:59] | We teach that in training. | 我们在培训时教的 |
[06:01] | All our drivers are trained to identify victims | 我们所有的司机都接受过培训去识别 |
[06:03] | of sex trafficking, offer them help. | 性贩卖中的受害者 向她们提供帮助 |
[06:06] | So she moved to the back of the bus | 所以她去公交车后部 |
[06:08] | to hand this to someone? | 把这个交给什么人 |
[06:10] | Two men and a young woman. It tracks. | 两名男性一名年轻女性 对上了 |
[06:12] | Martin, bus has footage? | 马丁 公交车有视频监控吗 |
[06:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:19] | Okay, this right here is where I think | 这里我想就是 |
[06:21] | Joy passes the young woman the note. | 乔伊把纸片交给年轻女性的镜头 |
[06:27] | Right there. | 就在这 |
[06:28] | Then Joy walks back to her seat, | 然后 乔伊回到她的座位 |
[06:30] | keeps driving, then two minutes later | 继续开车 两分钟以后 |
[06:32] | seems to pick the note back up again. | 她好像又把那张纸条拿回来了 |
[06:38] | And a little later, we’re in the parking lot. | 过了一会 就到停车场了 |
[07:00] | All right. The two run out of frame. | 好 这两个人离开镜头了 |
[07:03] | We’ve been tracking PODs in the area, | 我们一直在查这个区域的监控 |
[07:04] | but unfortunately, at the end of the block, | 但不幸的是 这个街区的尽头 |
[07:06] | we are blind, and we will keep pulling. | 没装摄像头 但我们会继续查 |
[07:08] | Well, let’s get their faces to CPIC. | 好 我们把他们的照片发给公共信息中心 |
[07:10] | – Get their names. – Yeah. | -查查他们的名字 -好 |
[07:22] | Hey, what happened last night? | 昨晚出什么事了 |
[07:25] | I thought you were coming straight home. | 我以为你会直接回家 |
[07:26] | Yeah, I was–I got hung up at Central Detention. | 对 是这么打算的 我在中央拘留所耽搁了 |
[07:28] | Oh, was there a problem? | 那边有问题吗 |
[07:30] | No, just routine stuff. It’s all good. I’m all right. | 没有 就是走流程 没事 我挺好的 |
[07:37] | 受害人 乔伊·克莱明 疑似受害人 薇拉·谭 克莱明和谭交换的信息 你需要帮助吗 是的 救救我 | |
[07:38] | Transportation team got her ID off the flight manifest. | 交通部门在航班乘客名单上找到了她的身份 |
[07:40] | Her name is Willa Tan, 20 years old. | 她叫薇拉·谭 20岁 |
[07:42] | She flew into Midway from Sedona late last night. | 她昨晚从塞多纳飞到米德威 |
[07:45] | Looks like she was there for the holiday weekend, | 她好像是去那边度周末的 |
[07:46] | checked into one of those | 住进了一个集按摩 洗浴 |
[07:47] | massage, bath, hotel, eat, and treat places. | 住宿 餐饮 娱乐功能为一体的地方 |
[07:50] | A spa resort. | 水疗度假村 |
[07:51] | Right. That’s the name. | 没错 就是这个 |
[07:53] | I spoke to the front desk manager. | 我跟前台经理谈了 |
[07:55] | Willa checked in on Thursday. | 薇拉是周四入住的 |
[07:56] | She did some massages, some studying in the lobby, | 她做了几次按摩 在大堂里做了几次功课 |
[07:59] | and then caught the red-eye back to Chicago. | 然后乘红眼航班飞回了芝加哥 |
[08:01] | Is she from Chicago? | 她是从芝加哥过去的吗 |
[08:02] | She is a student at Northwestern | 她是西北大学的学生 |
[08:03] | originally from Michigan. | 家在密歇根 |
[08:04] | I’m trying to get in touch with the family. | 我正在联系她的家人 |
[08:06] | – Okay, what about the men? – We had less luck there. | -好 那两个男的呢 -运气不好 |
[08:08] | CPIC said there was no pop on facial rec. | 公共信息中心说面部识别系统里面没有 |
[08:10] | They weren’t on the flight manifest into Chicago. | 他们不在芝加哥的进港航班乘客名单上 |
[08:12] | Looks like they hopped onto the bus | 他们好像是在航站楼外面 |
[08:14] | from right outside the terminal. | 直接跳上公交车的 |
[08:16] | She’s not a typical for sex trafficking. | 她不是性贩卖的典型人群 |
[08:18] | No, college has her in classes | 不像 大学那边说 |
[08:19] | as recently as last Thursday. | 她上周四还上了课 |
[08:21] | A lot of eyes on this girl. | 很多人看到了这姑娘 |
[08:22] | We’ve got nothing in her financials. | 她的财务状况也没什么特别 |
[08:24] | I mean, if it’s an escort service, | 如果这是三陪服务 |
[08:25] | it’s not popping. | 也查不出什么 |
[08:26] | It’s a possibility she didn’t even know those men | 有可能她坐在公交车上时 |
[08:28] | when she sat down on the bus. | 根本不认识那两个男的 |
[08:29] | I mean, we might not even be looking at sex trafficking. | 我们可能根本就不该查性贩卖 |
[08:32] | Could be an abduction, hate crime. | 有可能是绑架 仇恨犯罪 |
[08:34] | Yeah, I mean, all we got is Joy’s account, and she’s gone. | 对 我们只能查到乔伊的账户 而且她不见了 |
[08:37] | Okay, agreed. We keep an open mind. | 好 同意 有各种可能性 |
[08:39] | Meantime, these people are on that bus headed somewhere, | 与此同时 公交车上的人肯定去了某个地方 |
[08:42] | and now they’re all on foot, | 而且他们是走去的 |
[08:43] | so they couldn’t have gotten far. | 所以不可能走太远 |
[08:45] | Let’s find them. | 把他们找出来 |
[09:18] | – Okay, what’s going on? – The FBI found Roy’s body. | -好 出什么事了 -联调局找到罗伊的尸体了 |
[09:23] | North drove me out there last night, | 诺斯昨晚开车带我去看了 |
[09:25] | and he made me an offer. | 而且他给我开了个条件 |
[09:26] | He said either he’s gonna arrest Hailey and me, | 他说要么他就把我和海莉抓起来 |
[09:29] | or I give him you | 要么就把你交给他 |
[09:31] | in about 24 hours. | 24小时之内给答复 |
[09:36] | I’m not wearing a wire. Look, here. | 我没带窃听器 看 这里 |
[09:38] | You want to see? | 你想看吗 |
[09:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:46] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会搞定的 |
[09:47] | No, you won’t. | 不 你搞不定 |
[09:49] | – I’ll handle it, Jay. – No. | -我来处理 杰 -不 |
[09:52] | No? | 不吗 |
[09:53] | Yeah, I’m done with that. | 对 我已经受够了 |
[09:55] | I’m here right now because of you handling things. | 我现在站在这里就是因为你在处理一切 |
[09:57] | I’m done with it. | 我已经受够了 |
[09:59] | I’m done with being in the dark | 我受够了被蒙在鼓里 |
[10:00] | and with you taking care of things solo. | 让你独自处理一切 |
[10:02] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[10:03] | Anything that’s done from here on out, | 从此以后所有事 |
[10:05] | we’re doing it together. | 我们都要一起处理 |
[10:08] | I don’t think you actually want that. | 我觉得这不是你真正想要的 |
[10:10] | No, I do want that. | 不 这就是我想要的 |
[10:11] | And I’m gonna trust that since I brought you into this, | 而且我相信既然我告诉你了 |
[10:14] | you’re going to give me that. | 你会让我一起处理 |
[10:16] | And we’re not bringing Hailey in. | 而且我们不会把海莉牵扯进来 |
[10:18] | She doesn’t need another thing to eat. | 她没必要知道任何事 |
[10:20] | So in the next 24 hours, you and me, | 所以接下来的24小时 我们俩 |
[10:22] | we’re going to find another way out of this. | 我们会找到另一条出路 |
[10:24] | Together. | 一起 |
[10:42] | Hey, Trudy. | 特鲁迪 |
[10:44] | Gonna need to touch base with you. | 我得跟你好好聊聊 |
[10:47] | You got time for a ride? | 你有空出去一趟吗 |
[10:50] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[10:51] | Just let me get someone to cover the front desk | 我找个人负责一下前台 |
[10:53] | Sarge, we got him. | 警长 我们找到他了 |
[10:54] | POD footage a mile from Midway has Willa | 离米德威一英里处的监控探头拍到薇拉和 |
[10:56] | and our two offenders going towards a motel off Cicero. | 两位嫌犯去了西塞罗附近的一家汽车旅馆 |
[10:59] | – You check the motel? – Hell yeah. | -你查过这家汽车旅馆了 -当然 |
[11:00] | We got tac guys holding anchor right now. | 我们让战术小队的人在那边等着 |
[11:02] | The clerk said that the trio matches our description, | 店员说这三人符合我们的描述 |
[11:04] | and they checked in the room 212 last night. | 而且他们是在昨晚入住的212号房间 |
[11:23] | Sarge, we’ll cover the stairs. | 警长 我们负责楼梯 |
[11:25] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:45] | Go. | 进去 |
[11:49] | Clear. | 没人 |
[11:50] | Blood. | 有血 |
[11:58] | What the hell is all this? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[12:03] | I got magnesium in the bathroom. | 我发现浴室里有镁片 |
[12:06] | This girl wasn’t being sex trafficked. | 这姑娘不是被性贩卖 |
[12:07] | They’re trying to get something out of her. | 他们想从她身上取点东西 |
[12:09] | Boss, we got something out here. | 老大 我们在外面有发现 |
[12:11] | Let’s see if he can find something. | 我们看看他能否找到线索 |
[12:14] | We found a little bit of blood on the back staircase, | 我们在后楼梯上发现了一点血迹 |
[12:17] | and then there’s this. | 还有这辆车 |
[12:17] | That’s fresh blood inside and out. | 里外都有新鲜血迹 |
[12:20] | What, they tried the jack a car? | 什么 他们想劫车 |
[12:22] | They couldn’t hot-wire it. Or got distracted. | 他们热线点火发动不起来 可能有事分心了 |
[12:24] | Or we showed up. | 或者是因为我们出现了 |
[12:26] | Yeah, get the mobile crime lab out here. | 嗯 让移动鉴证科过来 |
[12:28] | Let’s fan out, get a grid search going. | 我们分头行动 进行地毯式搜索 |
[12:30] | These offenders may still be on foot. | 这些罪犯可能还在步行 |
[12:32] | Let’s move. | 行动起来 |
[13:08] | Please, please stop breathing like that. | 拜托 我求你别喘那么大声 |
[13:10] | I don’t know what you want me to do. | 我不知道你想让我做什么 |
[13:12] | Gotta be quiet, please. | 别出声 拜托 |
[13:16] | Let me get us out of this. Both of us, okay? | 帮我度过这一关 我们一起逃出去 好吗 |
[13:21] | Chicago PD. Put the gun down. Put the gun down. | 芝加哥警署 把枪放下 把枪放下 |
[13:25] | Just tell me, what did she ingest? | 告诉我 她吞了什么 |
[13:26] | Stop moving or I’ll shoot you. | 别往前走 否则我开枪了 |
[13:28] | Kid, put the gun down so I can help her. | 孩子 把枪放下 我好帮她 |
[13:31] | What’s in her stomach? What kind of dope? | 她胃里有什么 什么类型的毒品 |
[13:34] | Come on. You don’t want her to die. | 快点 你也不想让她死 |
[13:35] | Make the right choice right now. | 马上做出正确的决定 |
[13:38] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[13:40] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[13:45] | 5021, roll an ambo, | 5021 请派救护车过来 |
[13:47] | and I need Narcan now, 53rd and Cicero. | 我还需要纳洛酮 地点是西塞罗街53号 |
[13:50] | It’s an abandoned lot. | 这是一片废弃的土地 |
[13:52] | Got a female OD’ing, significant blood loss, | 发现一名女性吸毒过量 大量失血 |
[13:55] | armed male offender fleeing westbound, | 男性持枪罪犯向西逃跑 |
[13:57] | brown jacket, blue jeans. | 身穿棕色夹克 蓝色牛仔裤 |
[13:59] | – Get me that Narcan now. – Copy that. | -马上送纳洛酮过来 -收到 |
[14:01] | Okay, hey. Hang in there. Hang in there. Look at me. | 好了 坚持住 不要睡 看着我 |
[14:04] | Look at me. Stay with me. | 看着我 不要睡 |
[14:06] | I just want to check. | 我只是想检查一下 |
[14:10] | Okay. Look at me. | 好 看着我 |
[14:13] | – Are you good? – Just leave him. Help me. | -你没事吧 -别管他了 来帮我 |
[14:15] | – You got Narcan? – Yeah. | -你拿到纳洛酮了吗 -拿到了 |
[14:17] | Stay with me. Keep looking at me. | 别睡 一直看着我 |
[14:20] | Stay with me. We’re going to help you. | 坚持住 我们会救你的 |
[14:22] | We’re getting you help now. | 我们正在救你 |
[14:26] | That’s it. | 很好 |
[14:26] | It’s gonna help. It’s gonna help. | 会好的 会好的 |
[14:27] | Just stay with me. Look at me. | 坚持住 看着我 |
[14:30] | 5021, where the hell is my ambo? | 5021 我要的救护车呢 |
[14:37] | How do you feel? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[14:38] | Uh, okay. | 还好 |
[14:41] | You almost died. | 你差点死了 |
[14:43] | You had 70 balloons filled with heroin in your stomach. | 你的胃里有70个装满海洛因的气球 |
[14:47] | And they used actual balloons. | 而且他们用的是真正的气球 |
[14:49] | Wasn’t party balloons, so it’s no wonder they burst. | 不是派对气球 所以它们爆了也不足为奇 |
[14:53] | Who are they? Did they force you? | 他们是谁 是他们强迫你的吗 |
[14:57] | – Did you arrest them? – No, they ran. | -你们抓到他们了吗 -没有 他们跑了 |
[15:02] | Who are these men, Willa? | 这些是什么人 薇拉 |
[15:04] | How do we find them? | 我们怎样才能找到他们 |
[15:08] | We have you on drug trafficking. | 我们以贩毒罪名逮捕了你 |
[15:11] | You were trafficking a mass amount of heroin into Chicago. | 你向芝加哥走私了大量海洛因 |
[15:15] | That’s heavy jail time. | 这罪量刑很重 |
[15:17] | These men also shot and killed the bus driver | 这些人还枪杀了试图帮助你的 |
[15:20] | who was trying to help you. | 巴士司机 |
[15:22] | That’s felony murder. | 那可是重罪谋杀 |
[15:25] | So you don’t have the luxury to not cooperate | 所以你现在除了跟我们合作 |
[15:27] | with us right now. | 别无选择 |
[15:28] | Who are they? | 他们到底是谁 |
[15:29] | Uh, I don’t know the one who shot that driver. | 我不认识那个开枪杀司机的人 |
[15:34] | His name is Mateo, but I hadn’t seen him before yesterday. | 他叫马特奥 但我昨天以前没见过他 |
[15:39] | Okay. And the other one? | 好 那另一个呢 |
[15:43] | Him, you know? He recruited you? | 你认识他吗 是他雇的你吗 |
[15:47] | It’s not hard to piece together. | 这些信息要拼凑起来并不难 |
[15:49] | This is what traffickers do. They use you like cattle. | 这就是毒贩做的事 他们把你当牛一样利用 |
[15:53] | Whatever he promised you, he is not a good man. | 不管他承诺了你什么 他都不是个好人 |
[15:55] | Yeah, he is. | 不 他是 |
[15:56] | Willa, you were going to die. | 薇拉 你差点就要死了 |
[15:58] | – And he saved me. – In the motel room. | -是他救了我 -在旅馆房间里吗 |
[16:01] | Is that what you’re saying? He helped you? | 这就是你要说的吗 他救了你吗 |
[16:04] | Yeah. I– | 是的 我 |
[16:07] | I knew something was wrong on the plane. | 在飞机上我就知道出事了 |
[16:08] | He–I didn’t feel right, | 他 我不舒服 |
[16:11] | so I–I called him, | 我给他打了电话 |
[16:15] | and they met me last minute. | 他们立马就来找我了 |
[16:18] | But then that driver offered to help, | 那个司机想来帮我 |
[16:19] | and I just– | 我 |
[16:22] | I shouldn’t have said yes, but I– | 我不应该同意的 可是我 |
[16:26] | then Mateo wanted to cut the drugs out. | 然后马特奥想帮我取出毒品 |
[16:30] | He tried, and the other man, he–he helped me. | 他试过了 还有另一个人也是 他帮了我 |
[16:36] | When it mattered, he helped me. He–he did the right thing. | 在关键时刻 他帮助了我 他做得对 |
[16:38] | That is not the right thing. | 这不叫做得对 |
[16:39] | No, I know who he is. He’s a good person. | 不 我了解他 他是个好人 |
[16:43] | I don’t want to tell you anything else. | 我什么都不想告诉你们了 |
[16:45] | We are gonna charge you. Do you understand that? | 我们会起诉你的 你明白吗 |
[16:47] | Then I want a lawyer. I’m done talking. | 那我要我的律师 我不会再说了 |
[16:49] | I’m sorry, but I’m done. | 很抱歉 但我言尽于此 |
[17:00] | Okay, what else we got? | 好 还有什么线索 |
[17:02] | Well, we got zero on cams. | 没有摄像头 |
[17:04] | Don’t have eyes on Mateo | 所以没有拍到马特奥 |
[17:05] | or the recruiter’s run from the motel. | 或招骡贩子从旅馆逃跑的影像 |
[17:07] | Willa said that they split up. | 薇拉说他们是分头跑的 |
[17:08] | Right. We can keep hitting. | 没错 我们可以继续追查 |
[17:10] | It was possible that one of them | 很有可能其中一个 |
[17:12] | hopped on public transport, | 跳上了公共交通工具 |
[17:13] | and we still got the fingerprints | 而且我们还在旅馆房间 |
[17:14] | from the motel room and the car. | 和车里找到了指纹 |
[17:16] | They’re not on record. | 显示他们没有记录在案 |
[17:17] | What about the drug trafficking angle? | 那毒品走私那头呢 |
[17:19] | Yeah, these guys, | 这些家伙 |
[17:20] | they’re inexperienced, let’s just say. | 这么说吧 他们没什么经验 |
[17:22] | The party balloons found in her stomach, | 在她肚子里发现的派对气球 |
[17:24] | they were wrapped one time. | 只包了一层 |
[17:26] | I mean, there’s no evidence that Willa’s even done | 没有证据表明薇拉以前 |
[17:27] | anything like this before. | 干过这种事 |
[17:29] | There’s no other trip log | 在她的飞行记录中 |
[17:30] | to a source city in her flight history. | 没有其他到来源地的旅行记录 |
[17:32] | Thing feels small scale to the extreme. | 感觉事情一下子升级了很多 |
[17:36] | Okay, so Willa takes a flight to Sedona. | 好的 所以薇拉乘飞机去塞多纳 |
[17:39] | Someone meets her there or she drives herself | 有人在那里见了她 或者她自己开车 |
[17:40] | to Tucson or Phoenix. | 去了图森或菲尼克斯 |
[17:42] | She ingests the drugs and then flies back | 她吞下毒品 然后飞回来 |
[17:45] | to avoid state interdiction teams on 80 | 避开80号公路上的州缉毒队 |
[17:48] | so she’s not caught driving in drugs. | 这样她就不会因毒驾被抓 |
[17:50] | And these dudes make bank. | 这些家伙赚了很多钱 |
[17:51] | There was nearly 50k found in Willa’s belly. | 我们在薇拉肚子里就发现了五万块毒品 |
[17:54] | So one of these guys has to have | 所以这些人中肯定有一个 |
[17:55] | a pretty good connection in Arizona. | 在亚利桑那州有很好的人脉 |
[17:56] | Chase it. | 查这个线索 |
[17:57] | Let’s get their faces over to DEA. | 先把他们的照片发给缉毒局 |
[17:59] | Maybe we get lucky and they’ve seen this guy. | 或许我们走运 他们见过这个人 |
[18:02] | Meanwhile, let’s dig into Willa. | 同时 再查查薇拉 |
[18:04] | She’s going to be our key to ID’ing these two guys. | 她会是解开这两个人身份之谜的钥匙 |
[18:06] | You don’t protect someone like that unless you love ’em. | 肯定是出于爱才会如此保护他们 |
[18:09] | Let’s find out how she knows this recruiter. | 查查她是怎么认识这位招骡贩子的 |
[18:23] | Okay, so what is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:25] | A way out. | 出路 |
[18:28] | You want to use this as dirt on North? | 你想用这个作为诺斯的黑料吗 |
[18:33] | Platt dug into him. | 普拉特查过他 |
[18:35] | This can’t possibly be the best move. | 这不可能是最好的办法 |
[18:37] | It’s the only move. North has a body now. | 这是唯一的办法 诺斯现在有尸体了 |
[18:40] | If he’s good, which I think he is, | 如果他像我认为的那么厉害 |
[18:42] | he’s going to build a case around it. | 他会以此来立案 |
[18:44] | Our best way out from under this– | 这种情况下我们最好的出路 |
[18:45] | To get him to drop the case. Yeah, I get it, but… | 就是让他放弃这个案子 我知道 但 |
[18:50] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[18:52] | Well, this is unethical, | 这不道德 |
[18:55] | and there’s no guarantee it’s actually going to work. | 也无法保证这能有用 |
[18:57] | Did you think we were gonna find a clean, | 你觉得我们能找到一条干净 |
[19:00] | ethical way out of this? | 道德的出路吗 |
[19:05] | No. | 不 |
[19:07] | No, I guess not. | 不 应该没有 |
[19:11] | If this is all we got, then we’ll move on it. | 如果这是唯一的办法 那我们就开始行动 |
[19:13] | – Jay you don’t– – Let’s move on it. | -杰 你不用 -我们开始行动 |
[19:45] | Hey, can I bum a smoke? | 能给我支烟吗 |
[19:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:50] | Does it matter? Can I just get one? | 有关系吗 能给我一支吗 |
[20:39] | Hey, can I get in? | 我能来点吗 |
[20:44] | Nah, I don’t have much. | 不行 我没多少 |
[20:45] | Come on. I–I can pay you. I got a couple bucks. | 别这样 我给你钱 我有几块钱 |
[20:49] | A couple bucks? No. | 几块钱 算了吧 |
[20:52] | What the hell do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[20:56] | Nothing. I don’t want anything from you. | 不要 我没想要你什么 |
[20:58] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[21:01] | You came, and you sat next to me | 你过来坐我旁边 |
[21:04] | like a little boy begging for something. | 像个小孩一样要烟抽 |
[21:11] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不傻 |
[21:13] | I know exactly what you want. | 我知道你想要什么 |
[21:19] | You get me well, I’ll get you well. | 你让我舒服了 我也让你舒服 |
[21:26] | I’ll make it a real good trade for you, I promise. | 我保证这会是很好的交易 |
[21:42] | Where are we going? You didn’t get yours. | 我们去哪 你没吸你那份 |
[21:45] | Come on, I know someplace quiet over here. | 走吧 我知道这边有个安静的地方 |
[21:47] | Looking to score? | 要毒品吗 |
[21:49] | – What you got? – Come on, man. | -你有什么 -走吧 伙计 |
[21:51] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[21:52] | What you need? | 你要什么 |
[21:53] | – You got ice? – Yeah. | -你有冰毒吗 -有 |
[21:56] | Uh, you got a 20? | 你有二十块钱吗 |
[21:58] | I’m not gonna give you cash | 我不会给你钱 |
[21:59] | to buy from someone I don’t know. | 让你从我不认识的人那买 |
[22:00] | He’s going to sell you stepped-on crack. | 他不会卖给你什么好东西的 |
[22:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:03] | This’ll make it more fun for the both of us. | 这会让我们更开心的 |
[22:05] | You don’t gotta use. | 你不用吸 |
[22:08] | You want fun, right? | 你想要乐子 对吗 |
[22:10] | – Come on. – All right. | -来吧 -好吧 |
[22:13] | A dub work? | 二十块钱行吗 |
[22:16] | All right, cool. Sounds good. | 好的 不错 |
[22:18] | You’re gonna love this stuff. | 你会喜欢这个的 |
[22:22] | Police. | 警察 |
[22:24] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[22:25] | – Up against the fence. – Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | -靠栅栏站好 -不不不 |
[22:28] | Police. Take it easy. | 警察 放轻松 |
[22:33] | Please, please, please, please, please. | 别别别 |
[22:52] | You got 20 minutes, Hank. | 汉克 你有二十分钟 |
[22:54] | Appreciate it, man. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[22:59] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[23:01] | I just wanna talk. | 我只是想聊聊 |
[23:04] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[23:06] | Well, I’m not really in the mood to talk– | 我没什么心情聊天 |
[23:08] | You’re in a lot of trouble, Joe. | 乔 你有大麻烦了 |
[23:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:11] | Not so nervous about that? | 不太担心吗 |
[23:15] | Just get me to the station. | 带我去局子吧 |
[23:16] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[23:18] | I’m the only one who can help you here. | 只是唯一能帮你的人 |
[23:22] | Totally. You’re gonna help me. | 肯定的 你必须得帮我 |
[23:26] | Just get me to the station. | 带我去局子 |
[23:30] | My phone call. | 我打个电话 |
[23:33] | Your brother’s not coming this time. | 你哥这次不会来的 |
[23:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:39] | Joe, he’s not coming. You’re on your own. | 乔 他不会来的 你只能靠自己了 |
[23:42] | I–I don’t know where you’re talking about– | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:43] | Yeah, you do. Joey, I already talked to him. | 你知道 乔伊 我已经跟他聊过了 |
[23:48] | He told me he’s not bailing you out this time. | 他说这次不会来保释你了 |
[23:56] | – You know my brother? – Yeah. | -你认识我哥吗 -对 |
[24:00] | FBI Special Agent North. | 联调局特别探员诺斯 |
[24:30] | Did he talk? | 他说了吗 |
[24:31] | I told him his brother had given up on him, | 我说他哥已经放弃他了 |
[24:34] | and he broke, gave me everything. | 他就崩溃了 什么都告诉我了 |
[24:37] | North has gotten him out three times in the past two years. | 诺斯在这两年里把他弄出来三次 |
[24:41] | Obstruction of justice. | 妨碍公务 |
[24:42] | And official misconduct. | 还有渎职 |
[24:45] | So… | 那 |
[24:48] | we have him. | 我们有把柄了 |
[24:50] | Where’s Joey now? | 乔伊现在在哪 |
[24:51] | Sitting in a cell in Narcotics going cold turkey | 坐在缉毒队的监狱里戒毒 |
[24:55] | just waiting to be charged. | 等着被起诉 |
[25:01] | – Jay. – I’m good. | -杰 -我没事 |
[25:12] | – What’s going on? – Look, we got a case to work. | -怎么回事 -我们有案子要破 |
[25:16] | Yeah, we’ll be right up. | 是 我们这就上去 |
[25:26] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[25:31] | And you didn’t think to bring me into it? | 你没想过告诉我吗 |
[25:33] | To tell me what the hell’s going on? | 告诉我到底是什么情况 |
[25:35] | – I could’ve– – What–what– | -我可以 -怎么 |
[25:37] | what could you have done right now, Hailey? | 现在你还能怎么着 海莉 |
[25:39] | Would you go talk to North for me? | 你能为我去找诺斯聊吗 |
[25:41] | You’re going to tell them I’m not involved? | 你要告诉他们我没参与吗 |
[25:42] | No, Jay, I’m gonna turn myself in. | 不 杰 我会去自首 |
[25:44] | That’s exactly why I didn’t tell you. | 这正是我没告诉你的原因 |
[25:46] | That is not the answer right now. | 这不是解决办法 |
[25:48] | I don’t wanna see you go to jail. | 我不想看着你进监狱 |
[25:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:56] | And there is no way, in all of this, | 而且这件事里 绝不可能 |
[25:58] | that Roy Walton is the one person that gets justice. | 让罗伊·沃顿一个人得到正义 |
[26:01] | He doesn’t deserve it. It’s not right. | 他不值得 这样不对 |
[26:05] | That much I know. | 这我很清楚 |
[26:11] | It’s you and me, or it’s Voight. | 要不是你和我 要不是博伊特 |
[26:16] | Or it’s this. | 或是这样 |
[26:17] | And I don’t want any of it, | 我也不想这样 |
[26:21] | but here we are. | 但事已至此 |
[26:23] | And none of it feels right to me at all. | 所有一切在我看来都不对 |
[26:31] | Okay, so how do they know each other? | 好吧 他们是怎么认识的 |
[26:33] | Well, we got zero strange contacts | 薇拉的社交媒体上 |
[26:36] | in Willa’s social media history. | 没有陌生人的消息 |
[26:37] | No matches on recruiters, no signs of Mateo. | 没有符合招骡贩子的人 也没有马特奥 |
[26:39] | I checked college transcripts. | 我检查了大学成绩单 |
[26:41] | There’s no one matching their description in her classes. | 在她班里也没有符合他们描述的人 |
[26:43] | Nothing on her phone, nothing on WhatsApp. | 手机和微信上都一无所获 |
[26:46] | It doesn’t seem like she made any new friends at college. | 看起来她在大学没交任何朋友 |
[26:48] | She seems pretty lonely. | 她似乎很寂寞 |
[26:50] | – What about family? – I got ahold of them. | -那家人呢 -我联系到了 |
[26:52] | Doesn’t sound like they have a very strong relationship. | 听上去他们关系并不紧密 |
[26:54] | Her parents haven’t heard from her in months. | 她父母已经好几个月没有她消息了 |
[26:56] | They are not close. | 他们不亲近 |
[26:58] | No siblings, no cousins? | 没有兄弟姐妹 没有亲戚吗 |
[27:01] | Well, this recruiter’s in her life somewhere. | 这个招骡贩子肯定与她生活某方面有关 |
[27:03] | I mean, it has to be. | 肯定有 |
[27:03] | Right. So maybe he’s not a new contact. | 嗯 也许不是新认识的人 |
[27:05] | Maybe he’s an old one. | 也是他是个老朋友 |
[27:08] | Lonely girl, broken home. Probably made her own family. | 孤独的女孩 破碎的家庭 或许她自己找了个家 |
[27:15] | Look, I–I already told you, | 听着 我已经告诉你们了 |
[27:17] | I–I don’t have anything else to say, I’m sorry. | 我没有其他话可以说 抱歉 |
[27:19] | That’s him, isn’t it? | 是他 对吧 |
[27:22] | That’s the person you’re protecting, Nicky Sanchez. | 这就是你保护的人 尼基·桑切斯 |
[27:26] | We got in touch with your elementary school, | 我们联系了你的小学 |
[27:28] | and you and Nicky, you were always together. | 你和尼基 你们总在一起 |
[27:32] | Nicky moved to Chicago six months ago. | 尼基六个月前搬到了芝加哥 |
[27:34] | We traced his cell phone. | 我们追踪了他的手机 |
[27:36] | It was beside yours on the Midway bus | 他就在米德威巴士和汽车旅馆 |
[27:37] | and in the motel. | 跟你在一起 |
[27:38] | It was Nicky that recruited you. | 是尼基雇了你 |
[27:40] | No, no, you–you must have made a mistake. | 不不 你们肯定是搞错了 |
[27:43] | No, we didn’t. I get that he’s your friend. | 不 我们没有 我知道他是你朋友 |
[27:44] | Maybe he even feels like family. | 甚至感觉是家人 |
[27:47] | Doesn’t mean you protect him. | 但不意味着你要保护他 |
[27:49] | – What he did to you is wrong. – No, it wasn’t. | -他做的事是错的 -不 不是 |
[27:53] | I–I let it happen, okay? | 我允许的 好吗 |
[27:55] | I did. I let it happen. | 是我 我允许的 |
[27:56] | And–and he did the right thing by me. | 而且 他救了我的命 |
[28:01] | He did the right thing by you, | 他救了你 |
[28:03] | but not by her. | 但没救她 |
[28:08] | Her name was Rachel Colman, | 她叫瑞秋·科曼 |
[28:10] | and she died from being sliced open. | 她死于被人开肠破肚 |
[28:13] | They cut her from her stomach to her throat. | 他们把她从胃到喉咙都切开 |
[28:18] | She had evidence of heroin and party balloons in her too. | 她体内的证据显示之前肚里也有海洛因派对气球 |
[28:23] | I don’t believe that you have it in you to make that okay. | 我觉得你不会认为这种做法可以接受 |
[28:27] | You can’t protect them. | 你不能保护他们 |
[28:28] | Not from this, and you shouldn’t. | 不能保护这种恶行 你也不该 |
[28:38] | I know where he’d go. | 我知道他会去哪 |
[28:41] | God, please, just don’t hurt him. | 天哪 拜托 别伤害他 |
[28:43] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[29:01] | You guys set? | 都就绪了吗 |
[29:04] | We’re in position. | 就位 |
[29:09] | Sir, can you exit the building, please? | 先生 你能离开大楼吗 |
[29:19] | Right there. Good. Crossover, crossover. | 在那里 好的 过去 过去 |
[29:22] | Where the hell’s Willa? | 薇拉在哪 |
[29:24] | Where’s the dope from her stomach? | 她肚子里的毒品呢 |
[29:26] | Where? Hey! | 在哪 |
[29:28] | Put your weapon down right now. | 立刻放下你的武器 |
[29:30] | You back up or I’ll blow his head off. | 后退 否则我就把他脑袋轰了 |
[29:31] | – Drop your gun. – Back up! | -放下枪 -后退 |
[29:33] | Calm, calm. We’re all calm here. | 冷静 冷静 我们都很冷静 |
[29:34] | Back up! | 后退 |
[29:36] | We’re all staying real calm, but listen to me. | 我们都很冷静 听我说 |
[29:40] | You got to let them get both his hands on his stomach. | 你得让他把双手放在胃上止血 |
[29:42] | Let him. He’s gonna bleed out right now. | 快点 不然他就会流血身亡 |
[29:45] | – Back up! – I’m not moving. | -后退 -我不动 |
[29:50] | Let him. | 放了他 |
[29:54] | You drop him, I drop you. Look at me. | 你毙了他 我就毙了你 看着我 |
[29:56] | I’m giving you three seconds. | 我给你三秒钟时间 |
[29:58] | No, look right at me | 不 看着我 |
[29:59] | so you know I’m telling you the truth. | 你就知道我不是跟你闹着玩 |
[30:04] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[30:07] | – I got him. – Turn around. | -我抓到他了 -转身 |
[30:09] | 5021 Henry, roll an ambo to our location. | 5021H 派一辆救护车到我们的位置 |
[30:12] | GSW to the stomach. | 胃部枪伤 |
[30:13] | Hold on, hold on. Move your hands. | 挺住 挺住 移动你的手 |
[30:14] | Put pressure. Keep pressure, keep pressure. | 压住 压住 压住 |
[30:15] | Ambo’s on the way. You hold tight. | 救护车马上来 你压住了 |
[30:21] | Stay with us. | 坚持住 |
[30:23] | – You got him? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -你照顾他吗 -嗯 |
[30:24] | Just hang in there, all right? Just hold tight. | 坚持住 好吗 压住伤口 |
[30:26] | Hold tight. You’re gonna be all right. | 压住了 你会没事的 |
[30:30] | You’re going to be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[30:31] | They’re going to get you to med. | 他们会带你去医院 |
[30:32] | Officer, you stay with him. | 警官 你跟他一起去 |
[30:33] | – Will do. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[30:38] | Time to go? | 该走了吗 |
[30:41] | Just give me five minutes. | 给我五分钟 |
[30:42] | – I gotta go. – Come on. | -我得走了 -拜托 |
[30:45] | Just give me five minutes, Jay. | 给我五分钟 杰 |
[30:50] | – I don’t need a pep talk. – I wasn’t gonna give you one. | -我不需要鼓舞 -我不打算跟你说那些 |
[30:55] | Jay, just because we have dirt, | 杰 虽然我们有黑料 |
[30:58] | it doesn’t mean we have to use it. | 不意味着我们必须用 |
[31:02] | Let’s do the easier option, okay? | 我们选择更容易的方法吧 |
[31:06] | – Just give me up. – I have made my decision. | -交出我 -我已经做出决定了 |
[31:08] | – We’re not doing it. – Yes, we are. | -我们不能这样 -我们可以 |
[31:10] | Jay, we have done this your way the whole time. | 杰 这次我们一直在用你的方法处理 |
[31:12] | – My way? – Yeah. | -我的方法 -对 |
[31:14] | And we both know you’re gonna regret it. | 我们都知道你会后悔 |
[31:17] | You don’t wanna do this. | 你不想这么做 |
[31:19] | And I don’t want you to do this, | 我也不想让你这么做 |
[31:20] | so just listen to me. | 听我说 |
[31:21] | – Jesus, can– – Jay. | -老天 你能… -杰 |
[31:25] | Look, you give me up? | 听着 你交出我 |
[31:27] | – Your conscience is clean. – No. | -你的良心就不会不安 -不 |
[31:29] | Jay, Jay. | 杰 杰 |
[31:34] | I know how I police. | 我知道自己的执法方式 |
[31:39] | And I’ve always known some case is gonna get me in the end. | 我一直知道最后自己会栽在哪个案子上 |
[31:45] | If this is that case– | 如果是这个案子 |
[31:46] | – What? You’ll be all good? – I’ll be fine. | -怎么 你会没事吗 -我会没事的 |
[31:50] | Believe me, I will be just fine. | 相信我 我会没事的 |
[31:55] | It is not that easy. | 不是那么简单 |
[31:58] | – It can be. – No, it can’t be. | -可以这样 -不 不可能 |
[32:02] | You are no good to anybody sitting in a jail cell. | 你蹲号子对任何人来说都没好处 |
[32:09] | You don’t think I know that you’re good for the city? | 你以为我不知道你对这个城市有好处吗 |
[32:14] | I wouldn’t be here working with you for ten years | 我跟着你干十年就是因为 |
[32:17] | if I didn’t think it was all worth it. | 我认为这一切都值得 |
[32:21] | That you’re worth it. | 你值得 |
[32:24] | And I don’t want to give you up. | 我也不想交出你 |
[32:26] | But you shouldn’t have to pay for this. | 但你不该为此付出代价 |
[32:29] | I will. | 我会的 |
[32:31] | One way or the other, Hank, I will. | 无论如何 汉克 我会的 |
[32:36] | Because we always pay the cost for you. | 因为我们都要为你付出代价 |
[32:39] | I’m already paying it. | 我已经在付了 |
[32:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:42] | I know that. | 我知道这点 |
[32:45] | So give me up. | 交出我 |
[32:49] | I’m telling you, Jay, this is the best option. | 我告诉你 杰 这是最好的决定 |
[32:55] | Give me up. | 交出我 |
[33:46] | Guessing you’re going to have good news for me, yeah? | 我猜你有好消息告诉我吧 |
[33:51] | What’s it going to be, Jay? | 你要怎么做 杰 |
[33:59] | You got a brother named Joe. | 你有个弟弟叫乔 |
[34:02] | Goes by Joey. He’s 20. | 人称乔伊 20岁 |
[34:04] | – Don’t do it like this. – A heroin addict. | -别这么做 -海洛因成瘾者 |
[34:06] | No, you don’t want to do it like this. | 不 你不想这么做 |
[34:09] | I know. I really don’t. | 我知道 我也不想 |
[34:14] | Joey’s sitting in a box right now in the Narcotics unit. | 乔伊现在正在缉毒科的监狱里 |
[34:17] | He was swept up late last night in an ongoing investigation… | 他于昨晚在一起缉毒行动中被抓 |
[34:19] | – Come on. – Buy/bust possession. | -拜托 -买卖现场抓包 |
[34:22] | While under arrest, he admitted on tape | 被捕后 录音录下了他承认 |
[34:27] | that you’ve bribed multiple law enforcement officials | 你曾贿赂多名执法人员 |
[34:29] | so that he could avoid charges in the past. | 为了不起诉他 |
[34:34] | I got the arrest documents, your phone records, | 我有逮捕记录 你的手机记录 |
[34:36] | and his word to prove it. | 还有他的证词来证明 |
[34:38] | That’s official misconduct, obstruction of justice. | 这是渎职 妨碍司法公正 |
[34:40] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[34:42] | You come at me or Upton or Voight, | 你敢对我或厄普顿或博伊特立案 |
[34:46] | and I will bury you with that tape. | 我就用那录音毁了你 |
[34:52] | No way for me to trace it back to you? | 我没办法把这一切追溯到你身上吗 |
[35:00] | I have evidence against you, | 我有针对你的证据 |
[35:03] | actual hardened evidence. | 切实的铁证 |
[35:05] | GPS of you Voight in this lot. | 你和博伊特在这里的GPS证据 |
[35:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:12] | That’s official documentation | 这是份正式文件 |
[35:13] | of the case Intelligence was working that led us here. | 显示情报组的案件带我们到了这里 |
[35:17] | It’s got nothing to do with Roy Walton. | 与罗伊·沃顿无关 |
[35:21] | Coincidence. | 巧合 |
[35:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:25] | You’re also going to find five names | 你还会找到五个已知的 |
[35:26] | of known sex traffickers | 性贩卖的人贩子 |
[35:28] | who may have been working with Roy. | 可能与罗伊合作 |
[35:30] | They’re all thought to still be trafficking children. | 我们认为他们都依然在贩卖儿童 |
[35:32] | Any one of them could have wanted him dead. | 任何一人都有可能想要罗伊的命 |
[35:42] | This really how you want to do it? | 你真的想这么做吗 |
[35:45] | You sure… | 你确定… |
[35:48] | This is who you wanna be? | 你想成为这种人吗 |
[35:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:56] | You want to protect your family, the city. | 你想保护你的家人 这座城市 |
[36:01] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[36:04] | So what’s it gonna be, North? | 你要怎么选 诺斯 |
[36:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:22] | I’ll look into these five traffickers. | 我会调查这五个人贩子 |
[36:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:32] | You know, I looked into your unit for months, | 我调查了你们组好几个月 |
[36:36] | looked at every member, looked at you. | 调查了每个成员 调查了你 |
[36:40] | I was so sure that you were the one. | 我很确定就是你 |
[36:44] | Kid from a rough home, | 来自不幸的家庭 |
[36:47] | mother you had to care for | 需要照顾你母亲 |
[36:48] | who died a brutal death from cancer, | 然后她死于残酷的癌症 |
[36:51] | half a decade in the army, | 在军队里待了五年 |
[36:53] | multiple commendations for this job. | 在这份工作中多次获得表彰 |
[36:55] | I thought you would be the one person. | 我以为你就是那个人 |
[36:59] | The one who knew exactly who he was. | 知道自己是谁的那个人 |
[37:05] | The one Voight wouldn’t be able to corrupt. | 博伊特无法贿赂的人 |
[37:11] | I honestly didn’t think he could change you. | 我真的没想到他能改变你 |
[37:18] | Everyone changes everyone. | 任何人都会改变彼此 |
[37:22] | No. | 不 |
[37:26] | Not if you don’t let him. | 除非你让他们改变 |
[37:30] | So your brother didn’t change you? | 所以你弟弟没有改变你吗 |
[37:47] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[37:50] | But it’s going to be different now, you and me. | 但从今往后会不一样 你和我 |
[37:55] | You always say, “Tell me the truth | 你总是说 “告诉我实话 |
[37:57] | so I can lie for you.” | 好让我为你撒谎” |
[38:01] | From here on out, | 从现在起 |
[38:03] | you tell me the truth. | 你告诉我真相 |
[38:06] | You bring me in… | 你告诉我 |
[38:10] | So we don’t have to lie anymore. | 好让我们不用再撒谎 |
[38:15] | So I can protect you from yourself. | 好让我保护你 不受你自己伤害 |
[38:21] | You understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[38:59] | It worked. | 奏效了 |
[39:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:21] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:33] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[39:36] | Now. | 就现在 |
[39:45] | I, Jay Halstead take you, Hailey Upton, as my wife. | 我 杰·霍斯特德 愿意娶你 海莉·厄普顿为妻 |
[39:54] | I promise to faithfully love you | 我保证全心全意爱你 |
[39:56] | in sickness and in health. | 无论疾病或健康 |
[40:01] | In sorrow and in joy. | 无论悲伤或喜悦 |
[40:04] | From this day forward, | 从今天起 |
[40:07] | I choose to join my life with yours. | 我选择跟你过下半辈子 |
[40:11] | From this day forward, | 从今天起 |
[40:13] | I choose to join my life with yours. | 我选择跟你过下半辈子 |