Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Breakfast, sir. 早餐来了先生
[00:12] Two cheeseburgers… 两个芝士汉堡…
[00:16] two fries, and two chocolate shakes. 两份薯条 两杯巧克力奶昔
[00:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:55] Couldn’t touch it? 吃不了吗
[00:58] Did it feel any easier? 比之前好过一点吗
[01:03] Maybe next year. 也许明年吧
[01:06] Anyway, you find someone to eat it for me? 总之 你帮我找个人来吃吧
[01:08] Yeah, these trash compactors that work here? 好 在这里累死累活的那些人
[01:10] For sure. Hey, listen, Hank, 一定会吃的 听着汉克
[01:13] don’t shoot me for saying this, but I can’t help but notice 我说这个你可别和我急 但我没办法不注意到
[01:15] the tension in your unit, Hailey, Jay, you. 你团队内部的紧张 海莉 杰 你
[01:19] Whatever is going on, you don’t have to be alone with it. 不管是什么情况 你都不必自己一个人应付
[01:23] – You can loop me in on this. – Sarge? -你可以对我说 -警长
[01:25] I was just texting you. 我刚要发短信给你
[01:26] Manny got in touch with Atwater. We’re on. 曼尼和阿特沃特联系了 我们可以开始了
[01:48] He with me. 他是跟我来的
[01:55] Hey, how are we looking in back? 后面的情况怎么样
[01:58] Quiet, Sarge. 很平静 警长
[02:14] You ready? 准备好了
[02:18] Hey, if it ain’t my favorite cheeseheads. 这不是我最喜欢的蠢蛋吗
[02:20] Hey, there’s my favorite FIB. 哟 我最喜欢的废物啊
[02:22] How y’all feeling? 你们怎么样
[02:23] Aye, these are the guys I was telling you about, man. 他们是我和你说的那些人
[02:26] It’s Mikey and Jake. They’re ready. 迈克和杰克 他们准备好了
[02:28] Yeah, how does a city mouse end up with a country mouse? 城里耗子怎么会和乡下耗子的搅合到一起了
[02:32] Oye, Tito, relax, man. 提托 别紧张
[02:34] These guys, they play D3 hoops. They’re straight. 这两位 他们打D3篮球 没问题的
[02:38] Trust me. You straight. 相信我 你们没问题
[02:41] We know who this clown is yet? 我们知道这小丑是谁了吗
[02:42] No, we’re still waiting on facial rec from CPIC. 不 还在等警务信息中心的人脸识别结果
[02:47] – Here we go. – You know we trust you. -来了 -你知道我们相信你们
[02:49] It’s no problem, it’d be no charge. 没问题 不要钱的
[02:50] Okay, Tito Sanchez, multiple priors: 提托·桑切兹 多项前科
[02:52] weapons, distro, agg assault. 非法持有武器 贩毒 斗殴
[02:55] Pretty much your garden variety Los Temidos. 就是恐怖分子帮常见的小混混
[02:57] So you guys got the paper or? 东西你们带来了还是…
[02:59] Right here. 就在这呢
[03:06] Just what the doctor ordered. Hundred large. 谨遵医嘱 百元大钞
[03:12] It’s good. 没问题
[03:14] It’s mostly boss money, shouldn’t take long. 基本都是大钞 不用很长时间的
[03:22] That’s music to my ears. 这声音真动听
[03:24] So, Manny, what’s up? 曼尼 怎么着呢
[03:27] You got the weight? 货呢
[03:28] Oye, Nando. 南多
[03:34] All right, as soon as Ruz or Kev say “All good,” 只要鲁塞克或者凯文说”都妥了”
[03:36] that’s our positive, we crash. 那就确认信号 我们冲进去
[03:42] Yeah, there it is. 货来了
[03:45] All right. Now don’t go messing around with this stuff. 这东西你们可要小心点
[03:48] That’s pure fent right there. 可是纯的芬太尼
[03:50] You have one whiff and you’re muerto, man. 吸一下你就死翘翘了
[03:52] We got it, we got it. 明白 明白
[03:54] Everyone face down on the ground! 全都趴地上
[03:57] Get down on the ground now! 立刻给我趴地上
[03:58] Move! Secure the building. 行动 包围这栋楼
[03:59] – We’re crashing now. – We’re on the back door. -我们现在冲进去 -我们在后门
[04:01] What’s going on? What’s going on? 什么情况 什么情况
[04:04] Move it, move it! Let me see those hands up! 快点快点 把手举起来
[04:06] Don’t move! You want some? 不许动 你想要吃枪子吗
[04:07] Huh? Stay down. 不许动
[04:08] Let’s go. Move it, move it, move it. 我们走 快 快
[04:10] Not one word! 一声都别出
[04:11] What you looking at, princess? 你看什么呢 公主
[04:17] – Chicago PD. – Hey, get down, Nando. -芝加哥警署 -趴下 南多
[04:19] You guys are cops? 你们是警察
[04:20] – Outside! – Let’s go, let’s go. -出去 -我们走 我们走
[04:21] – Out, out! – Come on, come on. -出去出去 -快快
[04:22] – Let’s go, let’s go. – Get out of here! -快走 -快出去
[04:23] Go! Go, go! 快 快 快
[04:24] You, out. 你 出去
[04:29] Go. 上
[04:31] It’s okay, come on. 没事的
[04:32] – It’s okay, take cover. – Chicago PD, let’s go. -没事 注意隐蔽 -芝加哥警署 快走
[04:33] – Move, move, move! – Chicago PD, don’t you move! -快快快 -芝加哥警署 不许动
[04:41] Jay, Hailey, they’re coming your way. 杰 海莉 他们朝你们去了
[04:43] Three offenders with automatic weapons. 三名罪犯 手持自动武器
[04:47] Hailey! Chicago PD, stop! 海莉 芝加哥警署 站住
[04:54] Get out of the way! Out of the way! 闪开 闪开
[04:58] – Stay down, I’m coming! – Move, move! -趴下 我来了 -快 快
[05:00] – Get behind something! – I got you, I got you. -躲到什么东西后面去 -我来帮你了
[05:02] I got you, it’s okay. I got you. 我来帮你了 没事的
[05:05] Hey, behind you! 你后面
[05:11] We got a hit! 有人受伤了
[05:12] 5021 George, roll an ambo to our location. 5021G 派救护车到我们的位置
[05:14] I got a civilian down, GSW to the neck. 有位平民受伤 颈部枪伤
[05:16] Thank you! Hailey, you good? 谢谢 海莉 你还好吗
[05:18] Yeah. 嗯
[05:19] Hailey and I are good out here. 海莉和我这边还好
[05:20] – I got a civilian hit though. – Copy that. -不过有位平民中枪了 -收到
[05:32] Found a crowbar in the basement, 在地下室发现一根撬棒
[05:34] boiler room door pried open. 锅炉房的门被撬开了
[05:36] Looks like the crew holed up there. 看起来犯罪团伙躲在了那里
[05:37] Okay. Well, my best guess 我的猜测是
[05:39] is that there was a lookout in the lobby. 前厅有人望风
[05:40] When he saw me and Ruz, he geared up with the others, 他看到我和鲁塞克就和其他人带上装备
[05:43] crashed the party. 搅了我们的派对
[05:44] Tahoe was stolen, 雪佛兰太浩是偷的
[05:45] probably stashed there last night. 很可能是昨晚放那的
[05:46] This rip was well planned out. 这次的打劫计划很周密
[05:48] These guys knew what they were doing. 这些人熟门熟路
[05:51] Hey, miss, will you hold up a sec? 小姐 你等一下好吗
[05:53] I gotta get your info. 我得要你的信息
[05:54] Nah, I’m not going in a police system. 不 我不要进入警方的系统
[05:56] No, no, no. It’s not like that. 不不不 不是那个意思
[05:57] I got to get a witness statement 我得要在你走之前
[05:58] from you before you leave. 录一份目击证言
[05:59] How ’bout you tell me your name instead? 不如你告诉我你的名字吧
[06:01] Is that your boss? What’s his name? 那是你的头儿吗 他叫什么
[06:03] Which unit are you? 你们是那个小组的
[06:04] I’m sorry, why are you asking? 对不起 你为什么要问这个
[06:05] Because I’m gonna report you. 因为我要去投诉你
[06:07] You shot up a street, you let a man bleed out. 你在街上开枪 让一个人中枪流血
[06:09] Them big, bad guys got away. 还让那些大坏人跑了
[06:10] You want my statement? That was it. 你想要我的证言 这就是
[06:12] All right. I’m Detective Jay Halstead, 好吧 我是杰·霍斯特德警探
[06:14] badge number 51163. 警徽号51163
[06:16] I’m in the Intelligence Unit. My immediate supervisor 我是情报组的 我的直接上司
[06:18] is Sergeant Hank Voight. He’s standing right over there. 是汉克·博伊特 他就站在那边
[06:20] You happy? 你满意了
[06:23] Okay, Detective Halstead, can you tell this officer 霍斯特德警探 你能让这位警官
[06:24] to move her car so I can get the hell out of here? 挪走她的车好让我赶紧离开这里吗
[06:26] Sure. Will you move the car, let her out? 当然 你能挪下车让她出来吗
[06:28] Got it. 好的
[06:30] All right, listen, we work this rip hard. 好 听着 我们得好好查这个劫案
[06:33] We got two bodies, 2 stolen kilos, 他们杀了两个人 偷了两公斤毒品
[06:35] and 100 Gs of our city’s money on the street. 让市政府的上十万资金打水漂
[06:38] – It’s not a good look. – Sarge, it took us a month -这可不太好 -警长 我们花了两个月时间
[06:40] to get in with Los Temidos. 才联系上恐怖分子帮
[06:41] These guys don’t talk to anybody outside their gang, 这些家伙不跟帮派之外的任何人说话
[06:43] and somehow this rip crew knows exactly 但这伙劫匪居然知道
[06:45] – when the buy’s going down? – Right. -交易发生的确切时间 -对
[06:48] Find out how. 查出他们是怎么知道的
[06:53] All we need is for you to tell us 我们只要你告诉我们
[06:54] who you bragged about the sale to. 你跟谁提过交易的事
[06:58] Come on, bro. Let’s not act 拜托 兄弟 别搞得好像
[07:00] like there’s not dirt on both sides of the field here. 只有你有损失似的
[07:02] We got ripped too. 我们也被抢了
[07:04] Y’all think I care about that? 你们觉得我在乎的是这个吗
[07:06] Man, y’all lied to me. 哥们 你们都在骗我
[07:09] – Did I lie to you? – Manny, -我骗过你们吗 -曼尼
[07:10] you were just about to sell us 2 kilos of fentanyl. 你刚刚正要卖给我们两公斤芬太尼
[07:14] I mean, what are you, an angel now? 你是什么人 现在成天使了
[07:16] I didn’t tell no one about our meet, 我没跟任何人说过我们的交易
[07:18] and even if I did, I’d never tell your lying ass. 就算我说了 我也不会告诉你们这些骗子
[07:21] Manny… 曼尼
[07:23] you know we also got you on weapons. 你知道我们还查到了你有武器
[07:25] That’s a violation of your parole. 这也是违反假释条例
[07:26] It’s Chicago, man. Everyone carries. 这是芝加哥 哥们 人人都带武器
[07:28] Yeah, but nobody else is looking at 15 years minimum 对 但其他人不会面临至少15年的
[07:30] in a cold-ass cell that we will pick especially for you 牢狱之灾 这是我们特别为你挑选的
[07:33] unless you tell us who you ran your big-ass mouth to. 除非你告诉我们你对谁大嘴巴了
[07:41] What you can trust is that nobody’ll know it came from you. 你可以放心 没人会知道是你说的
[07:44] We’ll treat you real good. 我们会好好对你
[07:45] I think you know that we can help you. 我觉得你知道我们能帮你
[07:48] And we will, Manny. 而且我们会帮你 曼尼
[07:53] Who else knew we were gonna be there, Manny? 还有谁知道我们会去那里 曼尼
[08:00] Manny said he may have mentioned the fent deal 曼尼说他可能跟恐怖分子帮的四位成员
[08:02] to these four fine individuals in Los Temidos. 提过芬太尼交易的事
[08:05] Two of ’em are from the 34th Street faction, 其中两位是来自34街派系的
[08:07] the other two are from the 29th and the 23rd. 另外两位是29街和23街的
[08:09] Right, so we’re just gonna keep tracing them, Sarge. 好 那我们就继续跟踪他们 警长
[08:10] Try to figure out who they may have been talking to, 尽量查出他们可能跟谁说过
[08:13] look for a leak, try to check socials. 寻找漏洞 查查他们的社交网络
[08:14] – But so far– – Feels like an inside job. -但目前… -感觉像有内鬼
[08:17] Eh, it makes sense. 有道理
[08:18] Manny only talked to his own people. 曼尼只跟自己人说话
[08:20] Los Temidos has 2,000 members in its eight factions, 恐怖分子帮有八个派系共有2000名成员
[08:23] and they’re well known for their violence and infighting. 而且他们以暴力和内讧而闻名
[08:25] – Kim, what do you got? – Nothing. -金 你查到了什么 -没有
[08:27] No leads on the scene, no DNA on the crowbar. 现场没有线索 撬棍上也没有DNA
[08:29] Ballistics said no match on the slugs. 弹道测试说弹头没有匹配
[08:32] Got a hit on PODs. 监控探头上有发现
[08:33] After the rip, the Tahoe went straight 案发后 那辆太浩直接去了一个
[08:35] to a block with a known chop shop. 有拆车厂的街区
[08:36] Okay, good. Move on it. 好 很好 继续查
[08:39] Look, that’s what I’m saying. I have no idea about a Tahoe. 听着 我要说我根本不知道什么太浩
[08:43] If it was dropped off, I wasn’t here. 如果是别人扔的 我当时不在场
[08:45] Wow, that’s convenient. 那还真方便
[08:46] You know we’re gonna talk to every single one 你知道我们会跟你的
[08:47] of your employees, right? 每一位员工谈 对吗
[08:49] Go ahead. But none of ’em speak English. 去吧 但是他们都不会说英语
[08:53] I don’t suppose you have any cameras set up in here. 我觉得你这里应该没装摄像头
[08:54] Nah. Who would want to see that? 对 谁会想看那玩意
[08:56] Cops would. 警察
[08:59] 5021 Henry, we’re gonna need a Spanish translator 5021H 我们需要一位西班牙语翻译到
[09:01] to 1400 Pershing. 博兴街1400号
[09:05] 5021, I need you to run a plate. 5021 我需要你查一个车牌
[09:07] K7J135 King 7 John 135.
[09:10] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[09:11] That was the woman from this morning. 是早上那个女的
[09:13] – Are you sure? – Oh, yeah. -你确定吗 -确定
[09:17] Hey, Sarge, I think we got something. 警长 我觉得我们有发现
[10:08] What the hell are you doing? 你在这里干什么
[10:11] Looking for you. 找你
[10:21] Get up. Get up! Put your hands on the table. 站起来 站起来 把手放在桌上
[10:27] You got about ten seconds to explain to me 你有大约十分钟可以向我解释
[10:29] what the hell you think you’re doing breaking into my house? 你到底怎么想的会闯入我家
[10:31] Man, it’s your backyard. I’d relax. 哥们 这是你的后院 别紧张
[10:33] I just want to talk to you. 我只想跟你谈谈
[10:35] Oh, you want to talk? Is that right? 你想谈谈 对吗
[10:37] So why not talk to my cops at the chop shop? 那为什么不跟拆车厂里我的警员谈
[10:42] Yeah. They saw you, Anna. 对 他们看到你了 安娜
[10:45] They also found you used a fake last name and address 他们还发现你的车证用了
[10:47] on your registration. 假姓氏和地址
[10:50] So why don’t you tell me who you are 所以快告诉我你到底是谁
[10:52] and what the hell you’re doing in my backyard. 在我家后院里干什么
[10:56] I have info on the rip crew that you’re after, 我有你在查的劫匪的信息
[11:00] but I’m not going on paper. 但我不想记录在案
[11:00] No judges, no Franks Motion. 没有法官 没有弗兰克斯动议
[11:02] Franks Motion, okay, so you’re an active CI. 弗兰克斯动议 好 所以你是线人执行任务
[11:06] – For who? – Are you interested in the tip or what? -为谁 -你想知道的是情报还是别的
[11:10] I ran a bunch of your cases that went to court. 我帮你们查过很多上法庭的案子
[11:12] Not once has a CI ever had to come forward. 从来没有一个线人必须站出来作证
[11:15] Some cases were even dropped ’cause you refuse to testify 有些案子甚至因为你们拒绝作证
[11:17] where you got the intel from. 说出情报来源而被撤销了
[11:18] That’s what I want. 这就是我想要的
[11:20] I want to be invisible. 隐姓埋名
[11:22] And I want five grand. And then I’ll tell you 再给我五千块 然后我就会告诉你
[11:23] everything you need. 你想知道的一切
[11:27] You know, a cop/CI relationship 警察和线人的关系
[11:28] is all about trust. 完全出于信任
[11:31] Lying, showing up at my house, 满嘴谎言 突然出现在我家里
[11:33] refusing to tell me your name, it’s not a good start. 拒绝告诉我真名 这个头可开得不好
[11:36] All right, I’m happy to take it to the DEA. 好 我很乐意把情报告诉缉毒局
[11:38] Is that who you’re working with? 你在跟他们合作吗
[11:40] Yeah, well, I don’t think you’re gonna take it to them, 好吧 我觉得你不会把情报告诉他们
[11:44] ’cause they are definitely gonna make you testify. 因为他们肯定会让你去作证
[11:48] You hooked in with Los Temidos? 你跟恐怖分子帮有联系吗
[11:52] Just tell me your full name. 告诉我你的全名
[11:57] Get your phone. 把你的电话拿出来
[12:03] That’s my number. My name’s Anna Avalos. 这是我的电话号码 我叫安娜·阿瓦洛斯
[12:07] Look me up or whatever it is you got to do. 你可以去查我或随便怎么样
[12:09] Call me by noon tomorrow or I’m out. 明天中午之前打电话给我否则我就退出
[12:23] Anna Avalos, born and raised Little Village. 安娜·阿瓦洛斯 在小村镇出生长大
[12:25] She’s got one kid, a five‐year‐old boy. 她有一个孩子 一个五岁男孩
[12:27] There’s no father attached to the birth certificate. 出生证上没有登记父亲
[12:29] But her family, very deep with Los Temidos. 但她的家人 跟恐怖分子帮很有渊源
[12:32] And Anna’s pop’s had been in the joint since she was ten. 安娜的爸爸在她十岁那年就入狱了
[12:34] He’s never getting out. Her mom dealt for Los Temidos, 之后再也没出来 她妈妈给恐怖分子帮贩毒
[12:37] died when Anna was 17. 她在安娜17岁那年去世了
[12:39] Her brother, Miguel, 她哥哥 米格尔
[12:40] was hooked on a 20‐year armed robbery charge. 因持械抢劫被判20年
[12:42] He got shanked to death in prison in 2017. 2017年 他在监狱里被捅死了
[12:44] Anna got linked up further after that. 安娜之后跟那个团伙联系更紧密了
[12:46] Started dealing, got pinched in 2018, 她开始贩毒 2018年被抓
[12:49] did time, played nice in Menard, 进过监狱 在门纳德监狱表现不错
[12:51] got out a year ago, got her kid out of foster care. 一年前出狱 把孩子从寄养中心接了出来
[12:53] She’s been an active CI for the DEA for six months. 她在缉毒局做卧底已经六个月了
[12:56] Handler says her tips are solid 负责人说她的消息很可靠
[12:57] and she’s well placed within Los Temidos, 她在犯罪分子中间很有地位
[12:59] trusted because of her family. 因为家人的原因很受信任
[13:01] So we struck gold. 所以我们挖到宝了
[13:03] Well, her handler says she’s slippery. 她的联络人说她很狡猾
[13:05] She parcels out intel for maximum profit. 她靠散布情报以获取最大利润
[13:08] We get an explanation as to why she was 知道她为什么会出现在
[13:09] at the rip and the chop shop? 作案现场和拆车厂了吗
[13:11] Not yet. 还不知道
[13:12] Whatever it is, it’s not gonna be good. 不论什么原因 都不会是好事
[13:16] We spent weeks lining up Manny and this buy/bust, 我们花了几周时间策划曼尼和这个买卖
[13:19] and I don’t see a single Los Temidos 我没看到一个恐怖分子帮
[13:21] with his photo crossed out. 任何成员的照片被划掉
[13:22] Maybe Anna can get us the rip crew. 也许安娜能帮我们找到劫匪
[13:24] Maybe she can even get us another bite at the apple. 或许她甚至可以让我们找到另一个突破口
[13:27] And she’s a pro CI. 她是个专业的线人
[13:28] I mean, if she wasn’t slippery, she’d be dead and gone. 如果她不狡猾的话 她早就死了
[13:32] Let’s use her. 我们好好利用她
[13:42] What do you got? 你有什么消息
[13:44] The leader of the rip crew is Luis Cortes. 劫匪头目是路易斯·科尔特斯
[13:47] He’s a VP in the 34th. He’s pissed at the higher ups 他是34街的二把手 他对高层很不满
[13:51] ’cause he thinks he should be on the council, 因为他觉得他应该加入议会
[13:52] so he’s ripping ’em off. 所以他在抢他们的货
[13:54] It’s dumb ass logic, but he ain’t dumb. 逻辑很愚蠢 但他人不蠢
[13:57] All right. Who’s he working with? 好吧 他跟谁合作
[13:59] I don’t know. 我不清楚
[14:00] Luis trades out cars and crashes at different places. 路易斯在不同的地方买车和销毁车
[14:04] Dude’s a blur. 这家伙是个谜
[14:06] And Los Temidos got any idea 恐怖分子帮知道
[14:08] they’re being jacked by one of their own? 他们被自己人抢劫了吗
[14:10] No, or they would’ve fed Luis his intestines by now. 不 不然他们早就把路易斯的肠子喂给他自己了
[14:12] Yeah, that’s exactly right. 没错 完全正确
[14:15] So how do you know? 那你怎么知道的
[14:18] Overheard it. 无意中听到的
[14:21] Is that why you were at the rip location, chop shop? 所以你才出现在劫案现场 拆车厂吗
[14:24] Look, if you were gonna keep vetting me, 听着 如果你要一直审问我
[14:25] you probably shouldn’t have given me the cash first. 你就不该先给我钱
[14:29] Show of trust. 你得让我相信你
[14:34] I’m sleeping with Luis. 我和路易斯上床了
[14:40] He said the address, 他说了地址
[14:41] I wanted to see what it was, and I saw the rip. 我想看看那是什么 我就看到了抢劫
[14:44] Then I went to the chop shop to see if I could get 然后我去了地下拆车厂看看能不能
[14:46] something small to sell before Luis’s name. 借着路易斯的名义卖点小东西
[14:49] Always got to keep something in the back pocket. 总要给自己留点后路嘛
[14:52] Yeah, well, I’m not gonna ask 好吧 我不会问你
[14:53] if you got something in your back pocket now. 有没有给自己留什么后路
[14:55] You’re just gonna give it to me. 你把消息给我就行
[14:56] For five grand more, yeah, sure. 那就再给我五千块
[14:57] No. That’s not how this works. 不 生意不是这样做的
[15:01] You got to give me everything, Anna. 你必须对我和盘托出 安娜
[15:11] He’s got another rip today. Noon. 他今天有新的抢劫计划 中午
[15:15] 1400 West 29th Street. 西29街1400号
[15:38] Here we go, we got a black Jeep heading westbound. 目标出现 一辆黑色吉普车向西行驶
[15:41] Copy you. 收到
[15:49] False alarm, Sarge, false alarm. 假警报 长官 假警报
[15:56] She said noon? 她说的是中午吗
[16:10] Where? 哪里
[16:12] Now? 现在吗
[16:15] Luis is ripping a different target, 路易斯在抢劫另一个目标
[16:17] 140 West 23rd. 西23号街140号
[16:19] He’s hitting it now. Let’s move out. 他正在袭击目标 我们出发
[16:27] Are you sure that this is right? 你的消息可靠吗
[16:29] 140 West 23rd. 西23号街140号
[16:33] Quiet. 没动静
[16:40] – Kim. – Yeah. -金 -看到了
[16:44] Okay, we got blood. Gray SUV, back alley. 我们看到了血迹 灰色越野车 后巷
[16:47] You head it off. We’re following. 你们去拦截它 我们跟着
[16:55] Body, body, body! 有人倒下 有人倒下
[17:03] 5021 Eddie, I got a male GSW to the head. 5021E 有男性头部中弹
[17:05] – Roll us a crime lab. – Help! -派鉴证科过来 -救命
[17:07] We got another one. 这里又有一个
[17:08] Homeless guy caught in the crossfire. 被误伤的流浪汉
[17:09] I got another man down. I also need an ambo. 又有一名男子受伤 再帮我叫一辆救护车
[17:52] 5021 Henry, 10-1 , 10-1 , 5021H 需要紧急支援
[17:54] shots fired at the police, 220 Gregory. 格雷戈里街220号 有人向警察开枪
[17:56] Copy, 5021. Backup en route. 收到5021 增援已出发
[18:00] – Drop the gun! – Drop your weapon! -放下枪 -放下武器
[18:01] Drop the weapon! Do it now! 立刻放下武器
[18:03] Drop it! 放下
[18:05] I don’t want to shoot you! 我不想朝你开枪
[18:11] 5021 George, I got one offender down, DOA. 5021G 有一个犯人死了
[18:14] Two more fleeing eastbound. 还有两个向东逃窜
[18:15] Me and my partner are in pursuit. 我和我的搭档正在追捕
[18:16] Give me some cars now! 马上给我派几辆车来
[18:26] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[18:27] Give me a four block perimeter in the area. 给我周围四个街区的范围
[18:28] We don’t have these guys. 我们找不到这些家伙了
[18:37] We lost eyes. 我们跟丢了
[18:38] Don’t know if they hopped into a car or stole one, 不知道他们是抢了车还是偷了车
[18:40] but they’re long gone. 但他们早就走了
[18:42] So the mobile crime lab ran the prints on our dead guy. 移动鉴证科检测了死者身上的指纹
[18:45] Jose Vazquez, multiple priors, including arm robbery, 何塞·瓦斯克斯 有多项前科 包括持枪抢劫
[18:49] aggravated assault, did some time with Luis Cortes, 故意伤害 跟路易斯·科尔特斯一起坐过牢
[18:51] but apparently their connection goes back further than that. 但显然他们之间的联系不止于此
[18:53] All right. And the third rip crew member? 好吧 那第三名劫匪成员呢
[18:54] We got no intel on him yet. 我们还没有得到他的情报
[18:56] So what’s the nexus between our unknown 那么这位神秘人跟我们的
[18:58] and our two prison buddies? 这两位狱友有什么关系呢
[18:59] What the hell happened? Anna give you false info? 到底怎么回事 安娜给了你假消息吗
[19:02] – It’s possible. – No, it’s more than possible. -可能吧 -不 太有可能了
[19:04] She wanted our money and a cut from the rip. 她既想要我们的钱 还想在劫匪那分一杯羹
[19:06] She’s playing you. 她在耍你
[19:09] Well, I will find that out. 好吧 我会查清楚的
[19:13] Meantime, rest of you keep working the scene, 与此同时 剩下的人继续调查现场
[19:15] find something actionable. 找到有用的线索
[19:42] I got an innocent bystander fighting for his life at Med. 有个无辜的旁观者在医院里挣扎求生
[19:45] My team got shot at. 我的队员被袭击
[19:47] Look, I called you as soon as I knew. 听着 我已得到消息就通知你了
[19:48] That is not gonna be good enough, Anna. 还不够 安娜
[19:52] Tell me how you’re getting your intel. 告诉我你是怎么得到情报的
[19:53] I told you, I overheard. 我告诉过你 我无意中听到的
[19:55] And you and I both know that doesn’t make sense. 你我都知道这说不通
[19:59] Anna, either you’re in on these rips or I’m missing something. 安娜 要么你参与了抢劫 要么我错过了什么
[20:03] So last chance… 再给你最后一次机会
[20:05] how are you getting your intel? 你是怎么得到情报的
[20:09] I hacked Luis’s phone. 我黑进了路易斯的手机
[20:12] I cloned it. 复制了它
[20:14] Didn’t want to tell you ’cause I know it’s illegal. 我不想告诉你因为我知道这违法
[20:16] And I’m trying to protect my pipeline. 而我只是想保护自己的信息源
[20:18] Okay? 懂吗
[20:21] – We’re done. – What? -我们到此为止 -什么
[20:22] All right, so I lied. So what? 好吧 我骗了你 那又如何
[20:24] Hey. Hey, listen to me. 听我说
[20:26] What do you need from me? 你要我怎么做
[20:29] I’ll tell you anything, anything about me. 我会告诉你一切 关于我的一切
[20:31] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[20:32] That your brother died? That you went to prison? 说你的哥哥死了 你蹲过监狱吗
[20:35] Anna, you’re not the first CI in a gang I’ve dealt with. 安娜 你不是我合作的第一个帮派线人
[20:38] It doesn’t give you the right to lie to me. 你无权这样欺骗我
[20:40] So you read my file. I read yours too. 你看了我的档案 我也看了你的
[20:42] Oh, yeah? How’d that go for you? 是吗 然后你知道了什么
[20:43] You have the highest clearance rate in the CPD. 你有芝加哥警署的最高权限
[20:45] And the streets respect you. 街上的人也尊重你
[20:48] Means you make cases the way you need to make them. 这意味着你会按照所需来立案
[20:52] When things are worth it. 当事情有价值的时候
[20:55] This is worth it. And I am what you need. 这就有价值 我就是你所需要的
[21:00] My brother, he didn’t just die. 我哥哥 他不只是死了
[21:04] Luis ordered him killed. 路易斯下令杀了他
[21:09] He was 26. 他才26岁
[21:11] He was shanked like a pig, 像猪一样被捅死了
[21:14] ripped open in the yard. 在监狱大院被开肠破肚
[21:16] All because Luis didn’t want to pay me my dues anymore. 全都是因为路易斯不想再付我会费了
[21:21] Yeah, I was the last family member left and my $40 a week 对 我是家族最后一个成员 而我的每周40美金
[21:24] was just too damn expensive for Los Temidos. 对于恐怖分子帮来说太昂贵了
[21:28] Doesn’t change the fact that I can’t use you. 这也改变不了我无法用你了
[21:31] Yes, it does. Because you’re right, 这能改变 因为你说得对
[21:32] this isn’t an original story, okay? 这不是最开始的故事 懂吗
[21:34] Los Temidos rip apart any family that they touch. 恐怖分子帮会拆散他们触及的所有家庭
[21:37] But I am not just any CI. 但我不是个普通线人
[21:40] I am the best you could have, 我是你能找到最优秀的
[21:42] because I will get them. 因为我能拿下他们
[21:47] I can get them. 我可以拿下他们
[21:56] How? 怎么做
[22:03] Anything? 有消息吗
[22:05] Uh, no, sir. Not yet. 没有 长官 还没有
[22:06] No leads from the scene, nothing from the chop shop. 犯罪现场没有证据 拆车厂也没有
[22:08] Ran at Manny again, nothing. 又审了一次曼尼 一无所获
[22:11] SA said no to the warrant for Luis; we don’t have enough. 州检察官拒绝了路易斯的逮捕令 我们的证据不够
[22:15] Then we’re using Anna again. 那我们再用安娜
[22:17] She’ll meet Luis, get him talking about the rips. 她去见路易斯 让他谈起抢劫的事
[22:21] All right, she is not playing both sides. 她没有做双面间谍
[22:24] She’s just‐‐ 她只是
[22:26] she’s just too motivated. 她只是干劲十足
[22:32] All right, wire her up. Let’s go. 好了 给她戴监听 行动
[22:37] Press and hold this button for two seconds, it’ll‐‐ 按住这个按钮两秒 就会…
[22:39] Then it lights up and you’re good, yeah, I know. 灯会亮起 你就接通了 我知道
[22:41] All right, the camera’s right here. 好 摄像头就在这里
[22:43] Keep that face forward. What that sees, we see. 这一面朝前 它看到什么 我们就能看到什么
[22:45] ‐ Turns on remotely? ‐ Yeah. -远程启动吗 -对
[22:48] Look, when you go in there, don’t force it. 等你进去后 别勉强
[22:50] If you relax, he’ll relax. 如果你放松 他也会放松
[22:51] You want out, the safe word is “Popcorn.” 你想出来 就说安全词”爆米花”
[22:53] We’re gonna be close by so we’ll have eyes on you 我们就在附近 所以整个期间
[22:54] the whole time. 都会监控你
[22:56] You don’t trust me, do you? 你不信任我 对吧
[22:59] ‐ Nope. ‐ You should. -不信任 -你该信任
[23:02] You should be grateful that I’m risking my ass 你该感谢我冒着生命危险
[23:03] to make your case. 帮你立案
[23:05] It matters how we make a case. 如何立案很重要
[23:07] You get that, right? 你明白 对吧
[23:10] Ready? 准备好了吗
[23:31] Okay, game time. Eyes wide. 好戏开始 都睁大眼睛
[23:34] ‐ Copy. ‐ Copy that. -收到 -收到
[23:37] You were a little harsh with her. 你刚才对她有些严格
[23:40] Voight’s not gonna be. Someone should. 博伊特不会这样 总有人得扮白脸
[23:45] We got an unidentified male with Luis. 里面有一名未知男性和路易斯
[23:47] Hey, ‘chita, come get some. 妞 过来吸两口
[23:49] Don’t do it. 别去
[24:00] Yeah, that’s it. 对 就这样
[24:09] Hey, you good? 你还好吗
[24:13] Um, I wanted to ask you, are you‐‐ 我想问你来着 你…
[24:15] are you doing anything tomorrow? 你明天干什么吗
[24:18] Tomorrow, you‐‐ 明天 你
[24:19] you got any plans? 你有计划吗
[24:21] Why you asking? 你问这个干什么
[24:22] Um, do you want to do something? 你想一起做点什么吗
[24:25] We’re doing something now, aren’t we? 我们现在就在一起 对吧
[24:27] You said you wanted to party, so that’s what we’re doing. 你说你想玩 所以我们就一起放松
[24:29] Yeah, that’s what I said but… 对 我是那么说了 但…
[24:32] I also said I wanted to talk. 我也说过想谈谈
[24:35] I need cash. 我需要钱
[24:35] I’ve been telling you this for weeks and I wanted to see 我已经跟你说了好几周了 我想看看
[24:37] if you had something I could hop on. 你手里有没有我能干的活
[24:40] Hey, Pablo, 巴勃罗
[24:42] you still got that cousin who’s a cop? 你那个当警察的表亲还在吗
[24:47] Ain’t you got that cousin that you tight with? 你不是有个跟你关系很铁的表亲吗
[24:49] Guy’s a cop, yeah? 那家伙是警察 对吧
[24:52] ‐ Wha‐‐ ‐ It’s just cops show up at Tito’s place, -什么 -只是警察去了提托那里
[24:55] Vazquez gets shot down by the cops. 瓦斯克斯被警察击毙
[24:57] ‐ You‐‐ ‐ That’s a lot of police. -你… -最近警察可真多
[24:59] What the hell? 搞什么
[24:59] I thought we were gonna have a good time. 我以为我们是来放松的
[25:02] This does not feel good. 这感觉一点不好
[25:04] Let’s let it play. It’s her call. 静观其变 她做决定
[25:06] Can’t burn her. 不能暴露她
[25:08] So what you think, Pablo? 你怎么想 巴勃罗
[25:10] What the hell are we doing? 我们在干什么
[25:11] You think someone’s talking to a cop? 你觉得有人跟警察告密了
[25:12] I‐I don’t know, Luis. 我说不好 路易斯
[25:14] I don’t got no cop cousin. 我没有警察表亲
[25:15] I think you do. 我觉得你有
[25:17] ‐ What? ‐ And I think it’s messes like this -什么 -而且我觉得就是这种破事
[25:18] that gets Los Temidos talking. 让恐怖分子帮的人叛变
[25:19] Come on, Luis. 拜托 路易斯
[25:20] Sometimes even cops get lucky, okay? 有时连警察也会走运 好吧
[25:23] Los Temidos don’t know anything. 恐怖分子帮也不是什么都知道
[25:27] Or maybe it’s you who’s been talking. 也或许告密的人是你
[25:30] Sarge. 警长
[25:31] Not until she calls it. 直到她说安全词
[25:33] We’re gonna burn her if we move. 如果我们行动就会暴露她
[25:34] She’ll be as good as dead. 她差不多就等于死了
[25:36] What the hell are you talking about? 你在说什么鬼话
[25:38] You’re always around here. 你总是在这里
[25:39] Always nagging. 唠唠叨叨
[25:41] Always looking for your way in, your cash. 总想跟我们混 想着赚钱
[25:42] Oh, yeah, that’s‐‐ that’s all we’ve been doing? 对 我们就都在干那些事咯
[25:48] You’re right. 你说得对
[25:59] Maybe there is no rat. 也许没有叛徒
[26:02] Maybe Los Temidos don’t know nothing. 也许恐怖分子帮什么都不知道
[26:06] Bro, you almost got me going there. 兄弟 你差点吓到我了
[26:10] Whoa, wait, what are you doing? 等等 你干什么
[26:10] ‐ Come on, please don’t. ‐ Relax, guys. -拜托 别这样 -放松 大伙
[26:12] ‐ We got a gun. ‐ Go to the kitchen -有枪 -去厨房
[26:14] – and grab a knife. ‐ Settle down, nobody move. -拿一把刀 -放松 谁都别动
[26:16] I’m gonna cut this rat’s tongue out. 我要把这个叛徒的舌头割下来
[26:17] What you waiting for? 你在等什么
[26:18] Grab a knife and slice this stinking rat. 去拿刀 然后把这个可恶的叛徒割了
[26:20] What are you doing? Come on. 你在干什么 去啊
[26:21] Nobody move. We’re fine. 谁都别动 我们没事
[26:22] Sarge, we got to crash‐‐now. 警长 我们得进去了 立刻
[26:24] She is not calling it. Listen to her. 她没让我们进去 听她说的
[26:25] She’s saying not to move. Do not move. 她说按兵不动 谁都别动
[26:29] ‐ We’re fine. ‐ I’m going. -我们没事 -我要去了
[26:31] You coming? 你来吗
[26:34] Damn it. 该死
[26:38] 5021, on‐view, male, possible weapon. 5021看到一名男性 可能持有武器
[26:41] 164 South Gage, back porch. I need cars now. 盖奇南街164号 后门廊 我需要巡逻车
[26:45] He just called patrol. What the hell’s going‐‐ 他刚呼了巡逻车 什么情况
[26:47] that’s not the plan, what’s going on? 这不是计划 怎么回事
[27:07] Hey! Put your hands where I can see ’em. 把手放在我能看见的地方
[27:15] What’s going on, po‐po? 怎么回事 老哥
[27:16] What they do? 他们干什么
[27:41] ‐ Course we had to pull you. ‐ No, you didn’t have to pull me. -我们当然会把你撤出来 -不 你没必要撤走我
[27:44] Okay, I almost had him talking about the rips. 懂吗 我差点就让他开口谈抢劫的事了
[27:46] I had it. It was fine. 都在我掌控中 没有事
[27:47] ‐ That was not fine. ‐ He wasn’t gonna do anything. -那不是没事 -他什么都不会做的
[27:50] I know Luis. 我了解路易斯
[27:51] He was just paranoid and high. That’s all. 他只是多疑而且嗑嗨了 仅此而已
[27:52] You don’t know that. And we weren’t gonna sit there 你又不知道 我们不会坐在那里
[27:54] and watch as he tortured a man and then tortured you. 眼睁睁看着他折磨他 然后再折磨你
[27:56] – He pulled a gun. ‐ He wasn’t gonna use it. -他拔枪了 -他不会用的
[27:59] I was telling you that it was fine. 我都说了没事
[28:03] Now you have nothing. 现在你们什么信息都没了
[28:05] Go home. We’ll get Luis another way. 回家吧 我们会用其他办法抓到路易斯
[28:10] Okay? 好吗
[28:19] Tell me we got something else. 快说我们还有其他线索
[28:21] We think Pablo’s our third crew member. 我们认为巴勃罗是匪团第三名成员
[28:23] Height and weight are a match. He’s got two priors, 身高体重符合 他有两次前科
[28:25] but he’s no longer on parole. 但已经不在假释期了
[28:26] We got nothing else to move on? 我们还有其他可追查的线索吗
[28:28] No. 没了
[28:29] Well, we’re digging into him. 那就深挖他的信息
[28:30] His phone and financials look clear, 他的手机和财务状况看起来没问题
[28:31] so he probably has a burner. 所以他也许有部一次性手机
[28:33] I’m tracking him on social media. 我在社交网上寻找他
[28:34] SA says we have zero actionable evidence on our COH. 州检察官说我们的通讯器上没有任何可行动的证据
[28:38] Anna’s got something. 安娜有新消息
[28:39] You can’t be serious. 你不是认真的吧
[28:45] She’s unreliable. Every tip that she has given us 她不可靠 她给我们的所有线索
[28:48] has almost gotten us or her killed. 不是差点害死我们就是害死她
[28:50] We should not be using her. 我们不应该再用她了
[28:54] You got something else, I’m all ears. 你有其他方法 我洗耳恭听
[29:04] We’re using her. 我们就用她
[29:21] Okay. You need to talk to me. 好吧 你得跟我谈谈
[29:23] Hailey, I don’t want to do this right now. 海莉 我不想在这里谈
[29:25] No. We’re not doing that anymore. 不 我们不能再这样了
[29:27] It’s not working. 这不管用
[29:29] You’re angry, Jay. I get that. 你很生气 杰 我理解
[29:31] You should be. 你也应该
[29:33] But you’re ignoring me. You’re sniping at Voight. 但现在你在忽视我 挑博伊特的刺
[29:35] It’s‐‐it’s the wrong way to handle this. 这不是正确处理的方法
[29:36] Is that what you think? 你是这样想的吗
[29:38] Can I not have a real argument against him? 我就不能跟他争论吗
[29:40] I got to back him all the time because that’s what you do? 就因为你总支持他 所以我也要这样吗
[29:42] No, I don’t. And just because I don’t back you 不 我没有 而且虽然在你挑衅他的时候
[29:45] when you’re challenging him, 我没站在你这边
[29:46] doesn’t mean I’m taking his side. 不意味着我站在他那边
[29:49] I make my own choices, Jay. 我会自己做选择 杰
[29:51] No one controls me. Not him and not you. 没人控制我 他不是 你也不是
[29:55] I made my own choices that night. 那晚我是自己做的决定
[29:57] I showed up there. 我去了那里
[29:59] But I’m still me. 但我还是我
[30:04] You’re acting like I’m not. 你表现得好像我不是
[30:07] You barely talk to me. 你都不跟我说话
[30:08] I‐‐ 我
[30:10] I don’t know what to do anymore. 我都不知道该怎么办了
[30:15] I don’t know either. 我也不知道
[30:22] But I am doing the best that I can with it, Hailey. 但我在尽全力应对了 海莉
[30:29] Right now, this is the best that I got. 眼下 这就是我的最佳方法
[30:53] Luis set up a buy for the fent. 路易斯定了出手芬太尼
[30:56] I‐‐I called him. I know I wasn’t supposed to, 我联系他了 我知道我不该这么做
[30:58] but he’s panicked. 但他慌了
[30:59] ‐ Okay. ‐ He thinks Los Temidos is on to him. -好 -他认为恐怖分子帮盯上了他
[31:01] He’s gonna sell the drugs and get out of town. 他打算把货卖了 然后远走高飞
[31:03] ‐ Okay. ‐ So all you got to do -好 -所以你们只要
[31:04] is pull him over on the way to the sale 在他去卖货的途中把他拦下来
[31:05] and the drugs will be in his car. 就能人赃俱获
[31:07] I can’t do that. I need probable cause. 不能这样 我需要拦停他的理由
[31:11] Or a reliable CI warrant. 或可靠的线人保证书
[31:14] No, no. I told you from the jump, 不不 我一开始就告诉你了
[31:17] I am not going on paper. 我不要进记录
[31:19] – No judges. ‐ Then I can’t use it. -不见法官 -那我就不能这么做
[31:24] I protect my CIs. 我保护我的线人
[31:27] I’ll bury your file. 我会隐藏你的文档
[31:28] I’ll make sure no one makes you. 我会确保没人知道你的真实身份
[31:33] At some point, you’re gonna have to trust me. 总有一天 你得开始相信我
[31:42] Judge Baker, meet Anna Avalos. 贝克法官 这是安娜·阿瓦洛斯
[31:47] Why are you doing this, Anna? 你为什么这么做 安娜
[31:49] For my family, other people’s families. 为了我的家人 其他人的家人
[31:54] Information she’s provided has been accurate and valuable. 她提供的信息一直准确有价值
[31:57] Also attached DEA’s reliability forms. 还添加了缉毒局的可靠性表格
[32:01] I see them. 我看到了
[32:05] How are you still alive? 你怎么还活着
[32:09] I trusted my handlers, Your Honor. 我信任我的负责人 法官阁下
[32:13] My mother always said, 我母亲总是说
[32:15] politeness was the cherry on top. 礼貌是锦上添花
[32:18] You’re in good hands, Anna. 你的负责人很靠谱 安娜
[32:23] Night, Hank. 晚安 汉克
[32:25] Thank you, Judge. 谢谢 法官
[32:39] Is something wrong? 出什么事了吗
[32:41] No. 没有
[32:43] All right, I’m gonna drive you home. 好 我开车送你回家
[32:46] And you are gonna stay there 然后你就待在家里
[32:48] until after we move on Luis, yeah? 直到我们逮捕路易斯 懂吗
[32:59] Homicide’s on the way, 凶案组已经过去了
[33:00] but you can smell the bleach coming off the body. 但你能闻到尸体上散发着漂白剂的味道
[33:02] There’s no way anybody’s getting any evidence tonight. 今晚没人能从上面获得任何证据了
[33:10] It’s Pablo. Luis is tying off loose ends. 是巴勃罗 路易斯在除后患
[33:28] All right, everyone hang tight, heads on a swivel. 好 所有人注意 给我盯好
[33:30] We’re not letting this one tip. 我们不能让这人溜了
[33:38] Here we go. He’s moving out. 来了 他出来了
[33:42] What are you waiting for, bitch, let’s roll. 你在等什么 贱人 我们走
[33:47] What the hell’s she doing here? 她怎么在这里
[33:51] I don’t know. 我不知道
[34:15] Let’s move. 我们走
[34:33] Sarge, he’s driving like it’s his test. 警长 他开车太稳当了
[34:36] We pull him over without reason, 我们如果无理由拦停他
[34:37] she’s gonna have to testify. 她就要作证
[34:40] Just keep following. We got time. 接着跟车 我们有时间
[34:51] He just hit her. We’re moving in. 他刚打了她 我们要行动了
[34:56] She’s good. 她很厉害
[35:12] Driver, get your hands outside of the window. 司机 请把你的手伸出窗外
[35:14] – Do it now. ‐ Passenger, will you put -赶紧 -乘客 你能把手
[35:15] your hands on the dashboard for me? 放在仪表盘上吗
[35:16] ‐ I know my rights. ‐ This is bogus. -我知道我的权力 -真是胡扯
[35:17] You hit your passenger. That’s not in your rights. 你打了乘客 那可不是你的权力
[35:19] Put your hands on the dashboard. 把手放在仪表盘上
[35:20] Keep your hands where they are. 把手放在原地
[35:21] Yeah‐‐are you telling me I don’t know what I saw? 你要跟我说 我不知道自己看见了什么吗
[35:23] – I saw what I saw. ‐ Do you smell that? -我看见了就是看见了 -你闻到了吗
[35:25] Sir, what’s that smell in your car? 先生 你车里是什么味道
[35:26] What are you talking about, bro? 你在说什么 老兄
[35:27] I ain’t got nothing in my car. 我车里什么都没有
[35:28] Patrol 2262, gonna need backup 2262巡逻车 需要支援
[35:30] on a possible narcotics‐related. 可能与毒品有关
[35:32] Whoa, what are you doing? 你干什么
[35:34] Patrol 2262, this is dispatch. 2262巡逻车 这里是总部
[35:36] We have plainclothes in your area. 你附近有便衣警察
[35:39] – Step out of the vehicle. ‐ Whoa, what are you doing? -请从车里出来 -你干什么
[35:41] Step out of the vehicle now. 请从车里出来
[35:41] No, I don’t need to step out. I know my rights. 不 我不需要出来 我知道我的权利
[35:44] That’s an order. Undo your seatbelt, 这是命令 松开安全带
[35:45] get out of your vehicle. 从车里出来
[35:46] Undo your seatbelt and get outside of the car now. 松开安全带 从车里出来
[35:49] ‐ Do it nice and slow. ‐ What do we got, officers? -慢慢地出来 -什么情况 警官
[35:51] Narcotic odor. 毒品气味
[35:52] He’s refusing to get out of the vehicle. 他拒绝下车
[35:54] Sir, I’m gonna ask you one more time 先生 我再说一次
[35:55] to step out the vehicle. 从车里出来
[35:56] Hey, brother, this is harassment, bro. 老兄 这是骚扰 老哥
[35:58] – I don’t have anything‐‐ ‐ What did he do? -我什么也没有 -他干什么了
[35:59] – He didn’t do nothing! ‐ Put your hands on the trunk. -他什么也没做错 -把手放在后备箱上
[36:02] Ah, man, why are you guys messing with us? 你们为什么找我们麻烦
[36:04] You’re wasting your time. There’s nothing in my car. 你在浪费时间 我车里什么都没有
[36:06] – I already told you. ‐ I got a positive. -我已经告诉你了 -找到了
[36:08] A what? What’s a positive? 什么 找到什么了
[36:10] What are you talking about, bro? 你在说什么 老哥
[36:11] There’s nothing in my car. 我车里什么都没有
[36:13] Hey, that’s not mine. 那不是我的
[36:15] Hey, I’ve never seen that before. 我从没见过那些
[36:18] Hey, you planted that. 是你放的
[36:20] Bitch, you planted that! That’s not mine! 贱人 是你放的 那不是我的
[36:22] – That’s not mine! ‐ Yeah, yeah, you guys -那不是我的 -对 你们才是
[36:23] are the real criminals here. 真正的罪犯
[36:24] You calm now? Get up. 你冷静了吗 起来
[36:26] ‐ Let’s go. ‐ Come on. -走吧 -快点
[36:29] Hey, this is harassment, bro. 这是骚扰 老兄
[36:31] That’s not mine! 那不是我的
[36:52] Luis and Anna being processed? 路易斯和安娜在处理了吗
[36:54] Yes. 对
[36:56] Anna planted that dope. You and I both know it. 安娜栽赃了毒品 你和我都知道
[37:02] Got any evidence of that? 你有证据吗
[37:04] That dope was stepped on. 那毒品被踩过
[37:06] It’s not the same dope Luis stole from us. 不是路易斯从我们那偷走的毒品
[37:08] He was surprised it was even in his car. 他也很意外毒品在自己车里
[37:09] She planted it. The whole tip was fake. 她栽赃的 这整个情报都是假的
[37:13] We had cause to pull them over, 我们有正当理由拦停他们
[37:14] a reliable CI warrant. 一份可靠的线人保证书
[37:16] And the dope was dope. 而且毒品就是毒品
[37:20] And it got us warrants on Luis’s crash pad. 这给了我们去查处路易斯的搜查令
[37:22] Well, what she did is illegal. 但她做的事违法
[37:24] And we can’t prove that one way or another. 只是我们没法证明
[37:26] Can we? 对吧
[37:28] Bro, the guy has three bodies on him‐‐ 这家伙身上背着三条人命
[37:30] that we know of. 还只是我们知道的
[37:33] And now we got him. 现在我们抓到他了
[37:36] No. You’re not leaving yet. 不 你还不能离开
[37:44] You can’t disobey a direct order from me. 你不能那样违背我的命令
[37:46] That doesn’t work. 这样不行
[37:50] I can’t have you in my unit if you don’t trust me. 如果你不信任我 我不能留你在我的队里
[37:53] Then kick me off it. 那就把我开除
[37:55] But why don’t you go and tell the unit and the brass why. 不过你可以去告诉小队和上面是因为什么
[37:59] What do you want from me? 你想要我怎么办
[38:04] What do you want? 你想要什么
[38:10] I don’t trust you. 我不信任你
[38:40] Which one is yours? 哪个小孩是你的
[38:42] The little diablo fighting with the world. 那个和全世界打架的小捣蛋
[38:45] ‐ Nice kid. ‐ Hey, Rafa! -好孩子 -拉法
[38:47] – Play nice. ‐ I am! -乖乖的 -我很乖
[38:52] Look, if you don’t want this to be the last envelope of cash 听着 如果你不想让这包钱成为我给你的
[38:55] I ever give you… 最后一份钱
[38:59] I need you to be honest with me right now. 我需要你现在就对我坦诚
[39:05] You plant the drugs on Luis? 你把毒品栽赃在路易斯身上吗
[39:09] Yes. 对
[39:11] Why? 为什么
[39:12] It was getting too close. I had to. 我快要暴露了 必须如此
[39:22] You got a hit list, 你有个黑名单吗
[39:23] all the people who ever wronged you? 记录着所有待你不公的人
[39:27] Yes. 对
[39:36] Anna, 安娜
[39:38] you’re taking too many risks. 你冒的风险太大了
[39:43] I mean, you’ll die doing it this way. 你这么做会死
[39:46] Leave your son all by himself. 让你的儿子孑然一身
[39:47] Then help me. 那就帮帮我
[39:50] Watch my back. 帮我提防别人
[39:55] You’ll never plant evidence again. 你绝不能再栽赃证据
[39:57] You’ll never lie to me again. 你绝不能再跟我撒谎
[40:01] I mean, you do, I’ll put you in jail myself. 如果你这么干 我就亲自把你送进监狱
[40:02] I won’t. 我不会了
[40:10] Can I go again? Can I go again? 我能再坐一次吗 我能再坐一次吗
[40:12] What’s the magic word? And where are your manners? 神奇词语是什么 还有你的礼貌呢
[40:14] – Say hello to my friend. ‐ Hi. -跟我的朋友打招呼 -你好
[40:16] ‐ Hi. ‐ Please? -你好 -拜托了
[40:25] You got any kids? 你有孩子吗
[40:30] A son. 一个儿子
[40:34] You don’t‐‐ you don’t see him anymore? 你不 你不再见他了吗
[40:37] No. 不见了
[40:38] – Was his birthday two days ago. ‐ Yeah? -两天前是他的生日 -是吗
[40:42] You do anything special? 你做什么特别的事了吗
[40:47] Same thing we do every year, since he was a little boy. 每年都一样 从他还是小男孩起就是
[40:52] Eat burgers, fries, chocolate shakes for breakfast 早餐吃了汉堡 薯条和巧克力奶昔
[40:55] at his favorite diner. 在他最爱的餐馆
[41:05] Family. 家庭
[41:09] It’s everything, right? 就是一切 对吧
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme