时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[00:12] | – How you doing, Bench? – Your bourbon neat? | -你好吗 本奇 -还是你的纯波本威士忌 |
[00:13] | Yeah, you know it. | 对 你知道的 |
[00:15] | Having a slow night in here, huh, Bench? | 今晚客人不多啊 本奇 |
[00:18] | Slow month. | 这个月都不多 |
[00:19] | Really? Sorry to hear that. | 是吗 我很遗憾 |
[00:22] | – The table’s ready. – Yeah? | -桌子已经好了 -是啊 |
[00:24] | Guys already back there? | 大家都已经在那边了吗 |
[00:25] | – Yep. – Thanks, brother. | -对 -谢了兄弟 |
[00:31] | Evening, fellas. | 晚上好啊 各位 |
[00:31] | Hi, buddy. | 哥们好啊 |
[00:32] | – How we doing tonight? – How we doing? | -今晚怎么样啊 -你好吗 |
[00:34] | Where the hell is Falcone? | 法尔科内跑哪儿去了 |
[00:35] | Canceled. Same with Kato. | 取消了 加藤也是 |
[00:37] | Again? | 又不来了 |
[00:38] | – Come on. – I ain’t worried. | -搞什么呢 -我不担心 |
[00:40] | Only means I get to take your money. | 只是意味着我可以赢你的钱了 |
[00:41] | Now… | 那… |
[00:43] | Ay, uh, would you mind sitting down already? | 您赶紧坐下好吗 |
[00:45] | I just got here. Take it easy, jeez. | 我刚来 别急啊 |
[00:46] | Come on, let’s play. | 行了 我们玩吧 |
[00:47] | I got a 9:00 with my wife. | 我还和我老婆约了9点钟呢 |
[00:49] | Oh, no, I don’t even wanna know what that means. | 不会吧 我都不想知道那是什么意思 |
[00:51] | When you’ve been married as long as I have, | 等你们和我结婚时间一样长 |
[00:53] | you learn that this is the way things are done. | 你们就会明白事情就是这样的 |
[00:55] | – You plan these things– – No way. | -你得计划好这些事… -不可能 |
[00:57] | What’s the buy-in? | 赌多大的 |
[00:58] | – Two? – Two bucks. | -2块 -2块钱 |
[00:58] | – All right, let’s go. – All right. | -好吧 开始吧 -好 |
[01:03] | Three tags in one day. | 我的车一天被人画了三次 |
[01:05] | Double up. | 加倍 |
[01:06] | All three corner kings. | 三个全是大王 |
[01:08] | I’m driving around with a big ass crown across my hood. | 我开着车 引擎盖上贴着个大大的皇冠 |
[01:10] | See, how the hell does that even happen? | 怎么会有这种事呢 |
[01:12] | I understand one, but three? | 一次我能理解 但三次 |
[01:14] | – Three? – They did the jewels in Sharpie. | -三次 -王冠的珠宝还是用擦不掉的记号笔画的 |
[01:16] | You know how hard that is to buff out? | 你知道把颜料弄掉有多费劲吗 |
[01:18] | Yeah, I wish I coulda seen you driving that thing. | 是 我还希望看你开那辆大花猫呢 |
[01:19] | Still can, ain’t come out. | 还有机会 还没全弄掉 |
[01:21] | Supervisor says it’s not worth the trouble to find the guys. | 主管说不值得去找这些人 |
[01:24] | – Come on. – Guess they own my squad now. | -行了吧 -那他们现在接管我的小队了 |
[01:25] | 金·伯吉斯 玛凯拉的鸭嘴兽被弄坏了 她崩溃了 你能去商场再买一个吗 拜托 | |
[01:27] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me, not tonight. | 你是在逗我呢吧 今晚不要吧 |
[01:29] | Oh, don’t tell me you got called in. | 别告诉我你被叫去队里了 |
[01:30] | No, it’s Kim. | 不是 是金 |
[01:32] | Makayla’s having a meltdown. | 玛凯拉崩溃了 |
[01:33] | The neighbor dog ate her platypus stuffed animal. | 邻居的狗把她的鸭嘴兽毛绒玩具给吃了 |
[01:36] | She can’t sleep without it. | 没有它她根本不睡 |
[01:37] | Burgess or Makayla? | 伯吉斯还是麦凯拉 |
[01:38] | Ha, you’re a funny man, Banks. | 你太逗了 班克斯 |
[01:40] | No, they’ll be all right. Come on, you’re not leaving. | 她们不会有事的 你可别走啊 |
[01:42] | What do you want me to do? Kim’s stuck at home. | 你要我怎么办 金困在家里 |
[01:44] | I gotta go get a new one. The kid needs it. | 我得去再买一个新的 孩子需要它 |
[01:46] | We’ve got 20 minutes still. | 我们还有20分钟呢 |
[01:47] | 20 minutes till when? | 还有20分钟到干什么 |
[01:48] | Till your 9:00? | 到你那个9点钟 |
[01:49] | When you sleep with your wife? | 到你和你老婆睡觉 |
[01:52] | I gotta go. I’m sorry, boys. | 我得走了 很抱歉 兄弟们 |
[01:53] | I love you. I’ll see you later. | 爱你们 回头见 |
[01:55] | All right. Ta-ta. | 好吧 拜拜 |
[01:59] | She’s gonna love it. | 她会喜欢它的 |
[02:01] | How old’s your daughter? | 你女儿多大了 |
[02:02] | Uh, she’s actually not my, uh… | 实际上她不是我… |
[02:04] | Uh, she’s seven. | 她7岁了 |
[02:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:09] | Shut up, shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[02:16] | This is Officer Adam Ruzek. | 我是亚当·鲁塞克警官 |
[02:17] | Badge number 59054. | 警徽号59054 |
[02:19] | I’m at the Michigan and Balboa mall. | 我在密歇根和巴布亚街角的商场 |
[02:20] | Armed robbery in progress, | 正在发生持枪抢劫 |
[02:22] | shots fired by the offender, | 罪犯开了枪 |
[02:23] | civilian down– I need an ambo right now. | 有平民中弹倒地 我需要立刻派救护车 |
[02:25] | Ladies, come towards me. | 女生们 向我这边走 |
[02:26] | Come towards me right now, come on. | 马上往我这边走 快 |
[02:32] | – Shut up! – Keep moving, keep moving. | -闭嘴 -接着走 接着走 |
[02:33] | Guy’s got a gun. Shoot him! | 那家伙有枪 开枪打他 |
[02:35] | – Shoot him! – No! | -开枪打他 -不 |
[02:36] | Chicago PD, you let her go! | 芝加哥警署 你放了她 |
[02:38] | Let her go right now! | 马上放了她 |
[02:39] | Let her go! | 放了她 |
[02:41] | Stop! Stop right there! | 站住 马上给我站住 |
[02:43] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[02:47] | Ma’am, stay right there. Stay down. | 女士 待着别动 趴下别动 |
[02:51] | 2320 squad, this is Sergeant Hill. | 我是2320小队的希尔警长 |
[02:53] | Sergeant, I’m Ruzek, Intelligence. | 警长 我是鲁塞克 情报组的 |
[02:55] | 2320 squad on the scene of the armed robbery. | 2320小队 在持枪抢劫现场 |
[02:57] | Got two masked offenders fleeing eastbound on foot. | 有两名戴面具的罪犯步行向东逃窜 |
[03:00] | Hey, hold up! Too many civilians. | 等等 平民太多了 |
[03:02] | That’s an order! Terminate the pursuit! | 这是命令 停止追击 |
[03:04] | Orders coming through! | 这是命令 |
[03:05] | There’s too many civilians out here. | 这里有太多平民了 |
[03:09] | 2320, I need an ambo at State and Monroe. | 2320 我需要救护车来斯台特路和门罗街 |
[03:11] | I got a civilian struck by a vehicle. | 有个平民被车撞了 |
[03:13] | The offenders from the robbery fled in a black sedan. | 抢劫案罪犯乘一辆黑色轿车逃跑了 |
[03:15] | I got a partial plate– | 我看到车牌的一部分… |
[03:16] | 861C 861 Charlie. | |
[03:18] | Copy that, ambo en route. Help is on the way. | 收到 救护车在路上了 救援马上就到 |
[03:20] | Guys, back up so she can breathe. | 各位退后 好让她能呼吸 |
[03:24] | There will be no pursuit of that vehicle. | 不要对那辆车追击了 |
[03:26] | We don’t need anyone else getting hurt tonight. | 今晚不能再有人受伤了 |
[03:28] | Help is on the way. Ma’am… | 救援马上就到了 女士… |
[03:29] | Hey, you go shut that street down. | 你过去把那条街封了 |
[03:32] | Now! | 快去 |
[03:37] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[03:39] | Don’t move, okay? | 不要动 好吗 |
[03:47] | One of the skull masks shoots at me three times. | 其中一个骷髅劫犯对我开了三枪 |
[03:50] | They come out that exit right there, | 他们从那边的出口出来 |
[03:51] | run down this way, I gave chase. | 往这边逃跑 我在后面追击 |
[03:53] | That’s when the woman got hit by the car? | 那个女人就是这时被车撞的 |
[03:55] | Yeah, she’s on her way to Med right now. | 对 她正在去芝加哥医院途中 |
[03:56] | No major injuries, but possible concussion. | 没有大的伤 但可能有脑震荡 |
[03:59] | Patrol sergeant said he ordered you | 巡警警长说他命令你 |
[04:01] | to terminate the chase. | 终止追击 |
[04:03] | You disobeyed. | 你违抗了命令 |
[04:06] | Boss, these guys had just… | 头儿 这些家伙刚… |
[04:07] | shot an innocent man, terrorized a store. | 对一位无辜男士开了枪 给一家商店造成恐慌 |
[04:10] | It was brazen as hell. | 嚣张至极 |
[04:11] | I wasn’t gonna stop. | 我不会停止追击的 |
[04:13] | The man did nothing wrong. | 他做得没有错 |
[04:14] | – It’s his call. – No, I know. | -归他负责 -不 我明白 |
[04:17] | So it’s a good thing you didn’t hear him. | 所以还好你没听到他的命令 |
[04:22] | All right, you get a look at the offenders? | 好吧 你看到罪犯了吗 |
[04:23] | Both white, tall. | 两个都是白人 很高 |
[04:25] | I didn’t get a look at the driver. | 我没看到司机 |
[04:27] | – Hey, man, you okay? – Yeah, yeah. | -兄弟你没事吧 -嗯 |
[04:29] | You guys get anything on the car? | 你们对车辆有什么发现吗 |
[04:30] | Stolen, no sign of it yet. | 被盗的 现在还没有踪迹 |
[04:32] | I talked to a few witnesses. | 我和几位目击者谈过 |
[04:33] | No good description of the offenders. | 没有得到罪犯的准确描述 |
[04:35] | All right, check PODs and cameras. | 好吧 去查查警用探头和监控探头 |
[04:37] | – Maybe get lucky on facial rec. – All right, yeah. | -也许在人脸识别上我们能走运 -好的 |
[04:40] | – Okay. – Evening, boys. | -好吧 -晚上好 兄弟们 |
[04:43] | Oh, Detective Ortiz. | 奥提兹警探 |
[04:45] | Something tells me you’re not down here shopping. | 我看你不是来这购物的吧 |
[04:48] | Not tonight, Hank, no. | 今晚不是 汉克 不是 |
[04:49] | Ruz. | 鲁塞克 |
[04:50] | It’s good to see you, buddy. | 见到你真是太好了 哥们儿 |
[04:52] | What, you’re not eating? Why you so thin? | 怎么 你不吃饭吗 你怎么这么瘦 |
[04:53] | Sorry, gotta watch my girlish figure, you know? | 抱歉 得当心我这曼妙的身材了 |
[04:56] | – How’s Mary doing? – Better. | -玛丽怎么样了 -好一些 |
[04:57] | Chemo and prayers seem to be helping. | 化疗和祈祷好像有些作用 |
[04:59] | I’m not sure in which order, but… | 我不确定哪个更管用 但… |
[05:00] | You give her my best. | 给我带个好 |
[05:02] | You working this crew? | 这团伙的案子归你管了吗 |
[05:03] | Yeah, it’s their fourth smash-and-grab in a month. | 这是一个月里第四起敲碎玻璃抢劫的案子了 |
[05:05] | All Gold Coast. | 都是在黄金海岸 |
[05:07] | Hmm. I heard the word “Skulls” on the radio. | 我在无线电里听到”骷髅”两个字 |
[05:09] | Two inside, one with a hammer, | 两人去了里面 一人带着锤子 |
[05:10] | one with a bag? | 一个背个包 |
[05:12] | That’s exactly right. | 完全正确 |
[05:13] | So you got any suspects? | 那你有什么嫌疑犯了吗 |
[05:14] | Yeah, we think at least one of them is a meth head. | 我们认为至少其中一人是毒贩 |
[05:16] | Techs found residue on a cash register | 刑侦科在斯台特路上一家珠宝店的 |
[05:18] | in a jewelry store on State. | 收银机上发现了毒品残余 |
[05:21] | In other words, you’ve got nothing. | 换句话说 你们一无所获 |
[05:24] | Ouch, man. | 扎心了 哥们 |
[05:26] | Why don’t we work this one together, Sal? | 我们合作查这个案子吧 萨尔 |
[05:28] | I’d like that. | 求之不得 |
[05:32] | So we got three offenders. | 所以我们有三位劫犯 |
[05:34] | The shells from the jewelry store hit | 珠宝店的弹壳与 |
[05:36] | matched the weapon in all three prior robberies. | 之前三起抢劫案使用的凶器相符 |
[05:38] | Was anyone killed in those? | 那三起劫案里有人被杀吗 |
[05:39] | No, no, no, security guard’s our first victim. | 没有 第一位受害者是保安 |
[05:41] | These guys like high-end, especially watches. | 这些人喜欢高端货 特别是手表 |
[05:44] | Think expensive Rolexes and Pateks. | 想想昂贵的劳力士和百达翡丽 |
[05:46] | Copy high-end. You got a line on the fences? | 高端货 你们有销赃人的线索了吗 |
[05:48] | No, no, but they’re definitely dumping them. | 没有 但他们肯定要销赃 |
[05:50] | We found one of the Pateks on eBay. | 我们在易贝上找到了其中一块百达翡丽 |
[05:52] | They always wear the rubber skull masks. | 他们总是戴着橡胶骷髅面具 |
[05:55] | Lead skull carries a semiauto. | 带头的骷髅劫犯带着半自动步枪 |
[05:57] | Skull number two does | 骷髅劫犯二号用 |
[05:58] | the smash-and-grab with a mini sledgehammer. | 一把小型长柄锤来进行打砸抢 |
[06:00] | Skull number three, that’s the driver. | 骷髅劫犯三号就是司机 |
[06:02] | – They always stolen vehicles? – Every one of ’em, Hank. | -他们总是偷车吗 -每次都偷 汉克 |
[06:05] | They must be getting them through a chop shop quick. | 他们一定会迅速把车送去地下拆车厂 |
[06:07] | Getting lucky on PODs, I don’t know. | 在监控探头里碰碰运气吧 我也不知道 |
[06:08] | Well, their luck just ran out–must’ve felt the heat. | 他们的运气刚用完了 一定是感觉到了压力 |
[06:11] | Patrol found their getaway vehicle | 巡警发现他们的逃跑车辆 |
[06:12] | – abandoned in Pilsen. – Okay, good. | -被遗弃在皮尔森 -好 很好 |
[06:14] | Kim, you and Adam check it out. | 金 你和亚当去看看 |
[06:16] | Sal. | 萨尔 |
[06:17] | Why do I know that guy’s name? | 我怎么听说过那家伙的名字 |
[06:19] | Sal Ortiz, I feel like it’s very familiar. | 萨尔·奥提兹 我觉得很耳熟 |
[06:21] | He’s a legend. | 他是个传奇人物 |
[06:22] | Once he got a life-saving award | 他曾得过拯救生命奖 |
[06:24] | for performing CPR on a baby | 因为给一个婴儿做心肺复苏 |
[06:26] | while he was being fired at by two G-Parks. | 当时还有两个G公园王帮成员在朝他开枪 |
[06:29] | Wow, I mean, that’s amazing. | 这确实很厉害 |
[06:30] | – I know, right? – Yeah. | -我知道 对吗 -对 |
[06:31] | I know you’ve heard me talk about him before. | 我知道你以前听我说起过他 |
[06:33] | I’ve known him since I’m a kid. | 我从小就认识他 |
[06:34] | He’s the complete opposite of my dad. | 他跟我爸完全相反 |
[06:35] | I mean, this guy is like the real deal. | 我是说 这家伙真的很厉害 |
[06:37] | – Nice. – Hey, Burgess? | -真棒 -伯吉斯 |
[06:38] | – Yeah? – Can you give me a second with Officer Ruzek? | -什么事 -你能让我跟鲁塞克警官单独聊会吗 |
[06:43] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[06:45] | You make me nervous you talking all formal. | 你这么正式地跟我说话让我紧张 |
[06:46] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[06:47] | A fresh CR with your name on it. | 一份写着你名字的新鲜出炉的投诉 |
[06:50] | Sergeant on the scene filed a beef. | 现场的警长投诉了 |
[06:53] | You disobeyed his order | 你违抗他的命令 |
[06:55] | on the new foot-chase directive. | 违反了新的徒步追踪指令 |
[06:56] | What new foot-chase directive? | 什么新的徒步追踪指令 |
[06:57] | The one you signed last week. | 你上周签的那份 |
[07:00] | – I did? – And well, there you go. | -我签了吗 -好吧 就是这样 |
[07:01] | My point exactly. | 这就是我要说的 |
[07:03] | Adam, this is serious. IAD wants to meet. | 亚当 这事很严重 内务部要求面谈 |
[07:06] | You got 24 hours to respond. | 你有24小时做出回应 |
[07:07] | Call your FOP guy, and get your ducks in a row. | 联系你警察兄弟会的朋友 打点一下 |
[07:11] | I will. | 我会的 |
[07:12] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢你 警长 |
[07:21] | Did you actually read this new chase directive? | 你真的读过这份新的追踪指令吗 |
[07:23] | I feel like we get a new directive every week now. | 我现在觉得我们每周都会收到新指令 |
[07:25] | Yeah, it was two paragraphs. | 对 有两段 |
[07:26] | I managed to make it through. | 我勉强读完了 |
[07:27] | All right, what’d it say? | 好吧 都说了些什么 |
[07:29] | I gotta ask permission to chase bad guys? | 追坏人前得先请求批准吗 |
[07:31] | No, the point’s just de-escalation. | 不 重点是要缓和局势 |
[07:32] | I know, I just… | 我知道 我只是 |
[07:34] | I don’t know what else I would’ve done in that situation. | 我不知道在那种情况下我还能干什么 |
[07:38] | You guys with Intelligence? | 你们是情报组的吗 |
[07:39] | Yeah, you got something? | 对 你有什么发现 |
[07:40] | I’m not a trained narcotic canine, | 我不是受过训练的缉毒犬 |
[07:41] | but my nose never fails me. | 但我的鼻子从来不会让我失望 |
[07:43] | I thought the vehicle smelled like cat pee at first, | 我一开始觉得这辆车闻着像猫尿 |
[07:45] | but there’s no cat hair. | 但里面没有猫毛 |
[07:47] | – Okay. – You know what has the same odor as cat pee? | -好 -你知道什么东西跟猫尿味道一样吗 |
[07:50] | Enlighten me. | 给点提示 |
[07:52] | Raw crystal meth. | 没加工过的冰毒 |
[07:54] | Found this plastic meth packet under the driver’s seat. | 我在司机座位下面发现了这包冰毒 |
[07:56] | Nice. | 不错 |
[07:58] | You guys know who owns the car? | 你们知道这车的车主是谁吗 |
[07:59] | Yeah, a retired librarian. | 知道 一位退休的图书管理员 |
[08:02] | That’s good because I pulled a print. | 很好 因为我提取了指纹 |
[08:05] | And it’s definitely not from a librarian. | 而且它肯定不是图书管理员的 |
[08:11] | All right, meet Paul Lambert. | 好 这是保罗·兰伯特 |
[08:13] | Looks like he’s the driver for the skull crew. | 他好像就是骷髅劫犯团伙里的司机 |
[08:14] | He’s got three assaults on his sheet– | 他有三次伤人前科 |
[08:16] | all of which took place in the White Sox parking lot, | 三次都是在白袜队停车场 |
[08:19] | which has to be some sort of record. | 这一定也算某种记录了 |
[08:20] | The second one he actually pulled a knife. | 第二次伤人时他拔了刀 |
[08:22] | You got a LKA for this genius? | 你有这位天才的最后登记住址吗 |
[08:24] | Rehab center in Gary, | 加里的戒毒中心 |
[08:25] | but that’s from a year ago. | 但那已经是一年以前的了 |
[08:26] | Looks like he’s been off the radar since. | 好像他从那以后就消失了 |
[08:27] | All right, family here in Chicago, | 好 那就去查他在芝加哥的家人 |
[08:29] | known associates, corner he buys his dope? | 已知联系人 他买毒品的街角 |
[08:31] | We tried, but we got nothing. | 我们试过了 但一无所获 |
[08:32] | We did get a cell number from the rehab center. | 戒毒中心给了我们一个手机号 |
[08:34] | Sal’s been doing some digging. | 萨尔一直在查 |
[08:36] | Yeah, records show that, after every robbery, | 对 记录显示 每次抢劫之后 |
[08:38] | ol’ Lambert calls the same number, | 兰伯特都会打同一个电话号码 |
[08:39] | and that number belongs to a Timothy Skiles. | 这个电话号码是蒂莫西·斯基尔斯的 |
[08:43] | Owns a pawn shop in Lawndale. | 他在朗代尔开当铺 |
[08:44] | All right, Timothy? | 好 蒂莫西什么 |
[08:45] | S-k-I-l-e-s. | 斯-基-尔-斯 |
[08:48] | Yeah, here we go. This guy’s got a sheet. | 好 找到了 这家伙也有前科 |
[08:50] | He got pinched twice for selling stolen property. | 他因为出售赃物被抓了两次 |
[08:52] | Lost his pawn license, | 丢掉了他的当铺执照 |
[08:53] | then he got it reinstated a year ago. | 一年前他又把它恢复了 |
[08:55] | Lambert called him an hour ago. | 兰伯特一小时之前给他打过电话 |
[08:57] | Well, that’s good. | 那就行了 |
[08:57] | Why don’t we ping Lambert’s cell? | 我们可以定位兰伯特的手机 |
[08:58] | Can’t, shuts it off after calls. | 不行 打完那通电话就关机了 |
[09:01] | All right, so we find him another way. | 好 那我们换个方法找他 |
[09:02] | We sit on Skiles’ pawn shop. | 我们在斯基尔斯的当铺蹲守 |
[09:04] | Wait for Lambert to either reach out or show up. | 等着兰伯特联系他或出现 |
[09:07] | Loop in Burgess and Atwater. | 知会伯吉斯和阿特沃特 |
[09:08] | You got it, boss. | 好的 老大 |
[09:13] | Here comes Skiles. | 斯基尔斯出来了 |
[09:15] | Sarge, Skiles is on the move. | 警长 斯基尔斯有动静 |
[09:16] | He’s carrying a duffel bag. | 他拿着个旅行袋 |
[09:18] | Headed to a black SUV set up | 走向一辆黑色越野车 |
[09:20] | to go southbound on Cicero. | 准备沿西塞罗街向南行驶 |
[09:21] | We’ll wait for a buffer and then follow. | 我们等他开出一段距离再跟上去 |
[09:23] | – Copy that. – Let’s go. | -收到 -出发 |
[09:31] | All right, Kim, we just got onto Latrobe. | 好 金 我们刚到拉特罗布 |
[09:34] | Keep calling it out | 持续报告他的位置 |
[09:35] | so we can stay parallel, yeah? | 我们好跟他保持平行 好吗 |
[09:36] | Copy you, we got eyes, number two lane rolling south. | 收到 我们看到他沿着第二条车道向南行驶 |
[09:39] | I heard IAD’s got a beef on you. | 我听说内务部在找你麻烦 |
[09:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:42] | You need anything, just say the word. | 有需要尽管开口 |
[09:45] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[09:46] | Appreciate that, man. | 真的很感谢 哥们 |
[09:47] | Strange times, man. | 怪异的年代 哥们 |
[09:50] | I can’t believe I’m saying it, | 我都不敢相信自己会说这种话 |
[09:51] | but as much as it’s gonna break my sorry-ass heart | 尽管离开这一切会让我 |
[09:54] | to leave all this… | 伤心欲绝 |
[09:56] | I got that itch now for retirement. | 但我现在有点想退休了 |
[09:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:59] | Oh, man, I’m surprised to hear that. | 哥们 听你这么说我真的很惊讶 |
[10:02] | Promise me you’re not gonna laugh. | 向我保证你不会笑我 |
[10:04] | Okay, I won’t laugh. | 好 我不笑 |
[10:07] | We are going to take up tap dancing. | 我们想学踢踏舞 |
[10:11] | That’s cool. Cool, cool, cool, cool. | 这也太酷了 酷毙了 |
[10:13] | Everybody’s gotta have hobbies, right? | 人人都有爱好 对吗 |
[10:19] | Put on a show. I’ll sell tickets. | 办场演出 我来卖票 |
[10:20] | We could do a little fundraiser. | 我们可以搞个小型募捐 |
[10:23] | Prick. | 混蛋 |
[10:24] | We got Skiles pulling into an abandoned factory. | 我们看到斯基尔斯把车开进了一个废弃的工厂 |
[10:26] | 4012 West 18th Street. We’re going on foot. | 西18街4012号 我们步行进去 |
[10:31] | Copy that, we’re gonna cover the west end. | 收到 我们守住西边 |
[10:37] | I got a silver sedan. | 我看到一辆银色轿车 |
[10:39] | Illinois tags, 14 Eddie Paul Sam 96, | 伊利诺伊牌照 14EPS96 |
[10:42] | coming your way, Kim. | 正朝你那边开过来 金 |
[10:45] | Copy, Sarge, we got him in the pocket. | 收到 警长 我们把他包围了 |
[10:53] | He just hopped out the car | 他下车了 |
[10:56] | with a black bag, walking right into the building. | 拎着个黑包 走进了大楼 |
[10:59] | All right, we wait for them to make the exchange. | 好的 我们就等他们交易 |
[11:01] | Kim, Kev, the three of us will move inside. | 金 凯文 到时我们三个进去 |
[11:04] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:05] | Sal, you and Adam cover the back. | 萨尔 你和亚当守在后面 |
[11:07] | Copy you, boss. | 收到 老大 |
[11:14] | Sure you weren’t followed? | 你确定没被跟踪吗 |
[11:15] | No way, relax. | 不可能 放轻松 |
[11:16] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[11:18] | Get him! I got Skiles. | 抓住他 我来抓斯基尔斯 |
[11:20] | Get those hands up. | 举起手来 |
[11:21] | High! Where they are! | 举高点 他们在哪 |
[11:24] | I’m going low. Cover me, cover me, cover me. | 我要蹲低了 掩护我 掩护我 掩护我 |
[11:32] | Adam, he’s coming your way! | 亚当 他朝你那里去了 |
[11:37] | Stop moving–we will shoot! | 站住 我们要开枪了 |
[11:52] | Go around. | 绕过去 |
[11:53] | Go that way. | 走那边 |
[11:58] | Go, go, go. | 冲 冲 冲 |
[12:13] | Sal, you good? I don’t have eyes! | 萨尔 你还好吗 我看不到 |
[12:19] | Sal, where are you, man? I’m pinned down here. | 萨尔 你在哪里伙计 我被困在这里了 |
[12:24] | Sal! | 萨尔 |
[12:27] | Ortiz? | 奥提兹 |
[12:34] | Chicago PD, don’t you move! | 芝加哥警署 不准动 |
[12:35] | You drop your weapon– | 放下武器 |
[12:40] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[12:53] | – He’s gone. – You okay? | -他死了 -你还好吗 |
[12:56] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[12:58] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[13:02] | I’m good, yeah. | 我没事 |
[13:14] | I thought Lambert ran into the assembly room. | 我以为兰伯特跑进了装配室 |
[13:16] | I got all spun around in there. | 我在那里转了一圈 |
[13:19] | I think you just wanted me to have | 我还以为你只是想 |
[13:20] | all the glory for myself. | 把功劳让给我一个人呢 |
[13:22] | Hey, I’m serious. I let you down. | 我是认真的 我让你失望了 |
[13:24] | I should’ve gotten there a hell of a lot quicker– | 我应该早点到的 |
[13:26] | It’s all good, Sal. | 没关系 萨尔 |
[13:27] | I got no holes in me. | 我身上没有弹孔 |
[13:28] | I know you’d never hold back. | 我知道你从来都不是缩头乌龟 |
[13:30] | Could happen to any one of us. | 这种事可能发生在我们任何人身上 |
[13:31] | All’s forgiven, Sally. | 都能理解 萨利 |
[13:33] | Oh, yeah, yeah, all’s forgiven? | 是吗 是吗 能理解吗 |
[13:35] | Yeah, let’s fire that nickname up again. | 好吧 我们再叫回那个昵称 |
[13:37] | – It’d be a pleasure. – Why not? | -我很荣幸 -好啊 |
[13:39] | Skiles had 75 in boss money. | 斯基尔斯带了七万五 |
[13:41] | Yeah, yeah, let’s see what Lambert brought to the table. | 我们看看兰伯特带了什么 |
[13:47] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[13:48] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[13:51] | Franck Muller, gold trim. | 法兰克穆勒手表 金色镶边 |
[13:52] | That was definitely lifted from the mall. | 肯定是从商场偷来的 |
[13:54] | – Skiles talking? – Hell nah. | -斯基尔斯说了吗 -没有 |
[13:56] | But he hasn’t lawyered up yet. | 但他还没有请律师 |
[13:57] | Okay, good. Get him in the box. | 好 很好 把他关起来 |
[13:59] | Press the hell out of him. | 逼他说实话 |
[14:05] | Told you, I got a call. | 我告诉过你了 我接了个电话 |
[14:07] | Man wanted to meet, sell me some watches. | 有个男人想见我 卖给我一些手表 |
[14:10] | You never met this man before? | 你从没见过这个男人吗 |
[14:12] | No. | 没有 |
[14:13] | So you went on a ride with 75K | 所以你带着七万五现金 |
[14:15] | to an abandoned factory to meet a guy you don’t know? | 去一个废弃工厂见一个你不认识的人 |
[14:18] | Hmm? That’s a hell of a first date. | 这个初次约会真是绝了 |
[14:21] | Okay, Timmy. | 好 蒂米 |
[14:25] | These are records of phone calls between you and Paul Lambert. | 这些是你和保罗·兰伯特的通话记录 |
[14:27] | Now not only did you know him, | 你不仅认识他 |
[14:29] | but he almost always seemed to call you | 而且他似乎总是在抢劫后 |
[14:31] | right after a robbery. | 马上给你打电话 |
[14:33] | We could go get you an actual shovel | 如果你想继续给自己挖坑 |
[14:34] | if you want to keep digging. | 我们可以给你一把铲子 |
[14:36] | I got nothing more to say. | 我无话可说 |
[14:38] | Well, I got something to say. | 那我来说 |
[14:41] | Four armed robberies, | 四起持械抢劫案 |
[14:42] | a dead security guard, a dead Paul Lambert… | 一名死亡的保安 一个死亡的保罗·兰伯特 |
[14:46] | Now we tie you to fencing their stolen goods, ooh… | 我们把你和他们赃物的交易联系起来 |
[14:49] | State’s attorney? | 州检察官会怎么做呢 |
[14:50] | They’re gonna push for felony murder, Timmy. | 他们会以谋杀罪起诉你 蒂米 |
[14:52] | All we need is names. | 告诉我们名字就好 |
[14:55] | People give names in Chicago… | 在芝加哥一旦供出姓名 |
[14:57] | they end up in the lake. | 就会陈尸湖底 |
[14:58] | – I want my lawyer– – Don’t do that. | -我要我的律师 -别这么做 |
[15:00] | Timmy, we’re your best shot here. | 蒂米 我们是你最好的机会 |
[15:02] | Lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[15:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:11] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[15:15] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[15:17] | FOP lawyer, I get to go to IRT tomorrow. | 警察兄弟会的律师 我明天得去趟事件响应小组 |
[15:20] | About the chase directive? | 是关于追踪命令的吗 |
[15:21] | No, about the Lambert shoot. | 不 是关于击毙兰伯特 |
[15:23] | Well, that’ll be routine. | 那例行公事就好了 |
[15:25] | Will it? | 是吗 |
[15:27] | I shot and killed Lambert | 我开枪杀了兰伯特 |
[15:28] | because he was trying to kill me. | 因为他当时想杀我 |
[15:29] | Now I gotta spend four hours defending myself? | 现在我却得花四个小时为自己辩护 |
[15:33] | We were all there. We saw what happened. | 当时我们都在现场 我们目击了事情经过 |
[15:34] | It will be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[15:36] | I hope Sal will back me up. | 我希望萨尔能挺我 |
[15:38] | Of course he will. | 他当然会了 |
[15:39] | He’s been on the job a long time. | 他干这行很久了 |
[15:42] | He was Vice before Robbery-Homicide, right? | 他进抢劫重案组之前是缉捕队的是吗 |
[15:44] | Yeah, I think for a bit.Why? | 嗯 他应该在那待过一阵 怎么了 |
[15:46] | No, I’m just curious. | 没什么 就是好奇 |
[15:49] | Sarge, we got something on Lambert. | 警长 我们在兰伯特身上发现了一样东西 |
[15:52] | Turns out he has a CTA Ventra card. | 他有交管局的交通卡 |
[15:54] | CTA just sent this over. | 交管局刚刚发了这个过来 |
[15:57] | So this is from five weeks ago. | 这是五周前的录像 |
[15:58] | Lambert’s seen exiting the Clark Street station in the Gold Coast, | 兰伯特在金色海岸的克拉克街站下车 |
[16:02] | and he walks up to these two guys. | 然后他走向这两个人 |
[16:03] | They have a “What’s up” together, and then they leave. | 打了个招呼后就离开了 |
[16:06] | This is the day before | 这正是骷髅劫犯 |
[16:07] | the skulls hit their first jewelry store. | 袭击第一家珠宝店的前一天 |
[16:09] | That’s a good image. Facial rec? | 图像不错 可以面部识别吗 |
[16:10] | Hot off the printer. | 刚打印出来的 |
[16:12] | Meet Nicholas Quinn | 这是尼古拉斯·奎恩 |
[16:14] | and his little brother, James. | 和他的弟弟吉米斯 |
[16:15] | These two both have a sheet for armed robbery. | 这两人都有持械抢劫的前科 |
[16:17] | Nicholas and Paul Lambert | 尼古拉斯和保罗·兰伯特 |
[16:18] | did a stretch in Stateville together. | 一起蹲过斯泰特维尔监狱 |
[16:20] | So these guys get together the day before the robbery, | 所以这些人在抢劫前一天聚在一起 |
[16:22] | case the joint, go back, get their stupid little masks, | 现场踩点 回去拿他们的蠢面具 |
[16:25] | and then hit it the next day. | 然后第二天就作案了 |
[16:26] | Well, that’s a good theory, but it’s just that–a theory. | 理论上成立 不过也只是理论而已 |
[16:29] | Get an LKA on them. | 查一下他们现在的居住地 |
[16:30] | Hey, 911 is getting calls | 911接到报警电话说 |
[16:32] | about a suspicious blue Hyundai | 有辆可疑的蓝色现代汽车 |
[16:34] | that’s circling the vintage jewelry store | 在黄金海岸西埃尔姆大街的 |
[16:36] | on West Elm in the Gold Coast. | 古董珠宝店附近兜圈 |
[16:38] | The owner says that it’s two males in the car | 店主说车里有两名男子 |
[16:40] | eyeballing the store, | 盯着店铺 |
[16:41] | and they already assigned a blue and white. | 他们已经派了一名警察过去 |
[16:42] | Okay, you three, hit it. | 好的 你们三个 过去 |
[16:47] | Look. That’s gotta be our Hyundai. | 快看 那肯定是我们要找的现代车 |
[16:59] | Ma’am, can you move a little faster? | 女士 你能走快一点吗 |
[17:04] | – Good? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[17:08] | 5021 Ida, shots fired at 34 West Elm. | 5021呼叫 西埃尔姆大街34号有人开枪 |
[17:10] | Plain clothes responding. | 便衣警察响应 |
[17:12] | Chicago PD, don’t you move! | 芝加哥警署 不许动 |
[17:15] | I got it! Go, go, go! | 我守这里 冲冲冲 |
[17:16] | Ma’am, you all right? | 女士 你没事吧 |
[17:18] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[17:19] | Go clear the store now. | 马上检查整个商店 |
[17:20] | Can you take this? | 你可以拿着这个吗 |
[17:22] | Is there anyone else in the store? | 还有人在店里吗 |
[17:23] | No, there– there were just two. | 没了 只有两个人 |
[17:27] | Advise responding, | 情况回复 |
[17:27] | victim says there’s only two offenders. | 受害者说只有两名罪犯 |
[17:28] | – Roll an ambo. – Copy that. | -叫救护车 -收到 |
[17:31] | – Watch it. – Move, move, move! | -小心 -让开让开让开 |
[17:34] | – Back off, back off, police – civilians! | -让开 让开 警察 -平民 |
[17:39] | Adam, stop the chase! | 亚当 别追了 |
[17:46] | Shots fired, man down. | 有人中枪倒下 |
[17:48] | Offenders fleeing westbound in a tan sedan. | 罪犯开着一辆棕色轿车向西逃跑 |
[17:51] | Carjacking, Illinois plates, | 劫持车辆 伊利诺伊州车牌 |
[17:53] | – 79 Victor Paul 805. – Sir, sir, I’m Officer Ruzek. | -79VP805 -先生 先生 我是鲁塞克警官 |
[17:55] | Help’s on the way, okay? Help’s on the way. | 救援马上就到 好吗 救援马上就到 |
[17:58] | I’m gonna stay right with you. Just hold on. | 我会陪着你的 坚持住 |
[18:00] | Keep your eyes open if you can, okay? | 尽量把眼睛睁开 好吗 |
[18:08] | – Talk to me. – We got lucky. | -汇报吧 -我们很幸运 |
[18:09] | No one was killed. | 没人遇害 |
[18:10] | Owner was pistol-whipped, scared half to death, but… | 店主被枪柄打了一下 吓得半死 但是 |
[18:14] | Okay, what’d they pull? | 好吧 他们拿了什么 |
[18:15] | Four vintage Rolexes. | 四块复古劳力士表 |
[18:16] | Submariners, 50K a pop. | 水鬼表 五万美金一块 |
[18:18] | These guys are crazy, but they know what’s valuable. | 这些家伙是疯子 但他们知道什么值钱 |
[18:21] | Security video? | 监控录像呢 |
[18:22] | Yeah, they were all masked, | 他们都戴了头罩 |
[18:23] | but one of the skulls forgot to wear his gloves. | 但有个骷髅劫犯忘记戴手套了 |
[18:26] | So video captured him grabbing the watches bare-handed. | 所以监控拍到他徒手拿手表 |
[18:28] | There’s gonna be DNA and prints all over this. | 这地方肯定布满了DNA和指纹 |
[18:30] | Yeah, that’s good. | 好 那很好 |
[18:32] | Where’s Adam? | 亚当呢 |
[18:41] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[18:44] | Oh, I just got off the phone with Med. | 我刚跟医院打完电话 |
[18:47] | Driver didn’t make it, did he? | 司机没活下来 对吧 |
[18:49] | A bullet hit his brachial artery. | 一颗子弹击中了他的肱动脉 |
[18:50] | Couldn’t stop the bleeding, so he died on the table. | 没止住血 所以他死在了手术台上 |
[18:54] | First time in Chicago. Came to visit his daughter. | 他第一次来芝加哥 来看他的女儿 |
[18:56] | You did everything you could to save– | 你尽了一切能力 |
[18:57] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[18:58] | We had to stop that chase, Ruz. | 我们必须停止追捕 鲁塞 |
[19:00] | I know there was too many civilians around, Sal. | 我知道周围有太多平民 萨尔 |
[19:02] | I get that. | 我理解 |
[19:05] | But Jesus, man… we’re kinda damned if we do, | 但老天 我们算是追了也不对 |
[19:08] | damned if we don’t out here, aren’t we? | 不追也不对 是吧 |
[19:10] | ‘Cause I could have been right on top of them. | 因为我可以追上他们 |
[19:11] | Instead, they watched me stop the chase, | 但相反 大家看着我停止追捕 |
[19:13] | and now some girl’s dad is dead. | 然后有个姑娘的爸爸死了 |
[19:17] | I don’t know what the hell we’re doing out here half the time. | 现在有一半时间我都不知道自己在干什么 |
[19:19] | I know. I know you’re getting jammed up right now– | 我知道 我知道你现在很不爽 |
[19:20] | It’s not about that. I don’t care about that. | 不是因为这个 我不在乎那些 |
[19:23] | Well, maybe you should care about that. | 或许你该在乎 |
[19:29] | The more work you do, the more heat you catch. | 你干得越多 得到的关注就越多 |
[19:33] | It’s not what real police want to accept, but they should. | 这不是真正的警察想接受的 但他们得接受 |
[19:35] | It’s the truth. | 这是真相 |
[19:37] | And you should know that by now. | 而你现在应该知道了 |
[19:40] | Sal, what are you saying to me here? | 萨尔 你是在说什么 |
[19:41] | I’m just supposed to be okay with not policing, sit back? | 我难道应该认为不执法也没事吗 袖手旁观 |
[19:44] | No… | 不是 |
[19:47] | No. | 不是 |
[19:49] | Well, then what? | 那是什么 |
[19:51] | Look… | 听着 |
[19:53] | you got a choice. | 你有选择 |
[19:55] | Okay, what’s my choice? | 好吧 我有什么选择 |
[19:57] | I come at you with an uppercut, | 我给你一记上勾拳 |
[19:58] | snap you out of it. | 把你打醒 |
[20:00] | But then you’re gonna lay me out | 但之后你会对着我的心口 |
[20:01] | with a big old shot to my solar plexus, | 来一大拳 |
[20:03] | and I’m gonna be all embarrassed and sore and… | 然后我就既丢人 又浑身酸痛 |
[20:05] | Mary, she’s–she’s not gonna like you anymore. | 玛丽 她肯定不会再喜欢你了 |
[20:08] | Or… | 或者 |
[20:10] | you keep moving forward. | 你往前看 |
[20:13] | We go catch the bad guys. | 我们去抓坏人 |
[20:16] | Drink ourselves silly. | 喝到认不得娘 |
[20:20] | You buying, you cheap bastard? | 你买单吗 你个铁公鸡 |
[20:22] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m buying. | 对对 我买单 |
[20:28] | For the record, I’d have gone for your throat. | 事先声明 我会打你的喉咙 |
[20:32] | I think you taught me that, Sal. | 我觉得这是你教我的 萨尔 |
[20:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[20:35] | The bare-handed offender got lucky. | 那个没戴手套的罪犯走运了 |
[20:37] | Techs came up empty on prints and DNA at the store. | 技术部没在系统里找到指纹和DNA |
[20:39] | No hits on those watches. | 没有手表的消息 |
[20:41] | Okay, what about LKAs on the Quinns? | 好吧 那奎恩兄弟最后的已知住址呢 |
[20:43] | So their mother passed away five years ago. | 他们的母亲五年前去世了 |
[20:46] | Their father owns a two-flat in Pilsen. | 他们的父亲在皮尔森有一栋两层公寓 |
[20:47] | Techs been sitting on it– so far it’s all quiet. | 技术部正在监控 目前无事发生 |
[20:50] | Patrol found the carjacked vehicle 20 minutes ago. | 巡逻二十分钟前发现了被抢的车 |
[20:52] | Torched to the rims in Little Village. | 在小村镇被烧光了 |
[20:54] | Luckily, techs were able to get into the GPS. | 很幸运 技术部还是复原了GPS |
[20:56] | So skulls carjacked it at 4:16 p.M. | 所以骷髅劫犯在下午4点16分抢了车 |
[20:59] | GPS puts it across town | GPS显示在4点37分 |
[21:00] | on the 4200 block of Laporte Avenue at 4:37. | 车停在穿过城的拉波特大道4200号那片街区 |
[21:03] | It waits there exactly five minutes | 正好等了五分钟 |
[21:05] | before driving to that field in Little Village. | 然后就开车到了小村镇的那片荒地 |
[21:08] | Do we have an exact address? | 有确切的地址吗 |
[21:09] | Uh, no, just a range. 4200 to 4800 on Laporte. | 没有 只是个范围 拉波特4200号到4800号 |
[21:14] | Okay, hold on. | 好 稍等 |
[21:17] | there’s about 50 houses around there. | 那片大概有五十栋房子 |
[21:19] | Why stop for five minutes? | 为什么停五分钟 |
[21:21] | Stash house. | 藏匿屋 |
[21:22] | Smart, yeah. | 很聪明 对 |
[21:23] | It’s a dump-and-run. | 这是抛脏跑路 |
[21:25] | Well, it’s something. Let’s work this block. | 算是个进展 我们去查那片街区 |
[21:26] | Find out where they stopped. | 找到他们停留的地方 |
[21:28] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[21:33] | My son set this up. | 我儿子设定的 |
[21:35] | I think it erases itself every 24 hours. | 我想是每24小时重置一次 |
[21:37] | But you can see all of Laporte. | 但你们能看到拉波特街上的一切 |
[21:39] | You want some pie or anything, officers? | 你们想来点派什么的吗 警官们 |
[21:41] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[21:42] | We appreciate the help, thank you. | 我们感谢你的帮忙 谢谢 |
[21:43] | I’ve been robbed four times this year. | 今年我已经被抢了四次 |
[21:45] | – Hope you catch the bastards. – So do we, sir. | -希望你们能抓住这些混蛋 -我们也是 先生 |
[21:56] | – There. – Sarge, I got something. | -看这里 -警长 我有发现 |
[21:59] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[22:00] | A sedan pulls up to a brown two-story house, | 一辆轿车停在了棕色的两层房子边上 |
[22:03] | green iron railings, big flag out front. | 绿色的铁栏杆 屋前有面大国旗 |
[22:05] | Yeah, I see it. | 嗯 我看到了 |
[22:06] | Got one of our offenders rushing in | 其中一名嫌犯冲了进去 |
[22:07] | with what appears to be a brown knapsack. | 身上似乎带着棕色的背包 |
[22:13] | Dude rushes out five minutes later, no brown knapsack. | 这哥们五分钟后冲出来 包不见了 |
[22:16] | Kev, it’s 4223 Laporte. | 凯文 是拉波特4223号 |
[22:19] | Yeah, I’m running that right now. | 好的 我正在查 |
[22:21] | Okay, so the house was last bought in 2017 | 这房子最后一次交易时2017年 |
[22:23] | by an Ariana Pappas, you got that? | 属于阿丽亚娜·帕帕斯 听到了吗 |
[22:25] | That name sounds familiar, Hank. | 这名字听着耳熟 汉克 |
[22:27] | Hold on just a second. | 稍等 |
[22:34] | Yeah, Ariana Pappas, that’s Paul Lambert’s sister. | 对 阿丽亚娜·帕帕斯 那是保罗·兰伯特的姐姐 |
[22:36] | That’s it. This is the stash house. | 就是这里 这就是藏匿屋 |
[22:38] | Okay, we’ll call in a warrant. | 好的 我们申请搜查令 |
[22:40] | Then we move in. | 然后行动 |
[23:00] | Jay, you all set in back? | 杰 你们在后面就位了吗 |
[23:01] | Backyard’s clear. We’re set. | 后院安全 一切就绪 |
[23:06] | Chicago PD, open up! | 芝加哥警署 开门 |
[23:18] | – You do left, I got right. – I got you, I got you. | -你去左边 我去右边 -好的 我掩护 |
[23:24] | Kitchen’s clear. | 厨房安全 |
[23:34] | Bedroom’s clear. | 卧室安全 |
[23:38] | Bedroom’s clear. | 卧室安全 |
[23:41] | – Bathroom’s clear. – Upstairs clear. | -洗手间安全 -楼上安全 |
[23:44] | Kitchen and pantry all clear. | 厨房和储藏室安全 |
[23:49] | Well, Sarge, nobody’s here. | 警长 这里没人 |
[23:50] | And there’s no immediate sign of Lambert’s bag. | 而且没有看到兰伯特的包 |
[23:53] | Rip that place apart. | 彻查那房子 |
[23:55] | We copy. | 收到 |
[24:12] | Where to begin? | 从哪里开始 |
[24:25] | Got something? | 有东西吗 |
[24:26] | Yeah, I think so. | 对 我想有 |
[24:29] | Yeah, come here. Get something for me? | 来吗 里面有东西吗 |
[24:51] | The watches up there? | 手表在上面吗 |
[24:52] | Nah, nothing. | 不 没在 |
[24:55] | What, is it empty? | 什么 包里是空的吗 |
[24:56] | Yeah, how’s that possible? | 对 这怎么可能 |
[24:58] | They dumped it like an hour ago. | 他们大概一小时前把东西扔在了这里 |
[24:59] | So we’re sitting on the house, right? | 之后我们就在监控房子 对吧 |
[25:00] | Nobody was in or out? | 没人进出过 |
[25:01] | Nobody. We have the house covered front and back. | 没有 我们在屋前屋后都安排了人手 |
[25:03] | I mean, I don’t think we missed anyone. | 我觉得我们没看漏什么人 |
[25:06] | – I’m gonna tell Voight. – Yeah. | -我要告诉博伊特 -嗯 |
[25:08] | – Son of a bitch. – Yeah. | -这龟孙子 -就是 |
[25:15] | Quinns doubled back before we got here? | 奎恩兄弟在我们去之前又折返了吗 |
[25:17] | I just rechecked the security footage | 我又重新查了披萨店 |
[25:18] | at the pizza joint. They didn’t come back. | 那里的监控 他们没有回来 |
[25:20] | At least not through the front door. | 至少没有从前门回来 |
[25:22] | Maybe someone was inside before we showed up. | 也许我们来之前有人就在屋内 |
[25:23] | He grabbed the watches, | 他拿走了手表 |
[25:24] | he took off before we got the back covered? | 在我们守住后门前就离开了 |
[25:26] | Why leave the bag? | 那为什么留下包 |
[25:27] | Guy’s in a hurry, has the watches out, | 那家伙很着急 直接拿走手表 |
[25:29] | pockets them, and runs. | 装进兜里 然后逃了 |
[25:30] | Who cleared the basement? | 是谁排查的地下室 |
[25:31] | I was upstairs. | 我在楼上 |
[25:32] | Kim and I cleared the front of the house. | 金和我排查了屋子前面 |
[25:34] | I cleared the pantry and the kitchen. | 我排查了储藏室和厨房 |
[25:36] | Okay, look for witnesses, cams, | 好吧 寻找目击者 监控录像 |
[25:37] | anyone who might have picked off someone coming or going. | 任何可能看到有人来往的人 |
[25:41] | Get Tact on this house. | 让战术小组监控这栋房子 |
[25:42] | I mean, there’s a chance they don’t know | 很可能他们不知道 |
[25:43] | we hit this place. | 我们突袭了这里 |
[25:46] | Meanwhile, keeping digging into the Quinns. | 与此同时 继续查奎恩兄弟 |
[26:02] | Got your text. You all right? | 收到了你的短信 你还好吗 |
[26:03] | Yeah, I just… | 嗯 我只是 |
[26:06] | – we’ve got a problem, okay? – Okay. | -我们有麻烦了 好吗 -你说 |
[26:10] | This is a security video from the pizza joint. | 这是披萨店的监控录像 |
[26:13] | – Right. – And now we know the Quinns | -嗯 -现在我们知道奎恩兄弟 |
[26:14] | didn’t circle back for the watches. | 没有返回取手表 |
[26:16] | We arrive at 5:22. | 我们是5点22分到的 |
[26:18] | We move in. We clear the place. | 我们进屋 排查了房子 |
[26:20] | And then… | 然后 |
[26:23] | there. | 这里 |
[26:27] | Sal grabbed a flashlight. | 萨尔拿了一支手电筒 |
[26:28] | What am I missing? | 我遗漏了什么 |
[26:30] | The watches. | 那些手表 |
[26:32] | He took the watches. | 他拿走了手表 |
[26:36] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:38] | He lied to Voight. | 他骗了博伊德 |
[26:40] | I saw him go into the stash house basement. | 我看见他走进藏匿屋的地下室 |
[26:41] | And the only reason you would lie about that is | 对这种事撒谎的唯一理由 |
[26:43] | if you stole half a million… | 是你偷了五十万的… |
[26:44] | Dollars worth of evidence. | 价值五十万的证据 |
[26:45] | Are you kidding me, Kim? | 你在逗我吧 金 |
[26:46] | That’s a hell of an accusationto toss around. | 这种指控可不能随便说 |
[26:49] | I know. But why else would he lie? | 我知道 但他还有什么愿意撒谎 |
[26:50] | Because, I don’t know. | 因为 我说不好 |
[26:51] | Maybe he said his words wrong. | 也许他说错了 |
[26:53] | Kim, he’s good police. This is a good man. | 金 他是个好警察 是个好人 |
[26:55] | Yeah, but think about it. It doesn’t add up. | 没错 但你想想 事情说不通 |
[26:56] | Maybe he was embarrassed that he missed something. | 也许他觉得自己遗漏了这个很丢脸 |
[26:59] | The guy’s going through a tough time right now. | 那家伙现在很不好过 |
[27:00] | His wife’s sick. | 他妻子病了 |
[27:01] | Yeah, I know.I ran his credit. | 对 我知道 我查了他的信用 |
[27:03] | His insurance doesn’t cover the treatment. | 他的保险不能报销治疗费用 |
[27:04] | – You ran his credit? – Yes. | -你查了他的信用 -对 |
[27:07] | He’s bankrupt, Adam. | 他破产了 亚当 |
[27:10] | You know about that civil suit he lost? | 你知道他打输了的民事诉讼吗 |
[27:13] | No. | 不知道 |
[27:14] | My patrol buddies, they used to talk about this guy, | 我的巡逻小伙伴 他们以前常谈论这家伙 |
[27:16] | Detective “Sally” Ortiz. | “萨利”·奥提兹警探 |
[27:18] | CPD tried to bury it, but he got jammed up | 芝加哥警署想平息这事 但他卷入了 |
[27:21] | for a bad arrest of a two-time murderer. | 一次对二次杀人犯的不良逮捕风波中 |
[27:23] | He got a 700K judgment against him. | 他被罚要补偿对方七十万 |
[27:26] | He lost all his deferred comp and the kicker? | 他失去了所有的延期薪酬 而且最糟的是 |
[27:28] | Half his paycheck is garnished. | 他的一半薪资都没了 |
[27:29] | It goes directly to a convicted felon. | 直接进了定罪重罪犯的口袋 |
[27:31] | – Okay. – So it makes sense. | -好吧 -所以这说得通 |
[27:33] | Right? The guy is drowning. | 对吧 这家伙快撑不住了 |
[27:34] | He’s desperate. He– | 他很绝望 他… |
[27:35] | He grabbed his flashlight to do his job. | 他只是拿了手电筒去干活 |
[27:38] | Because he knew a security camera was on him. | 但他知道自己身上有执法录像 |
[27:39] | The flashlight was his cover. | 手电筒可以帮他遮掩 |
[27:46] | I didn’t want to believe it either. | 我也不愿意相信 |
[27:47] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[27:50] | What about you? What makes you so sure that he’s clean? | 那你呢 你怎么这么确定他手脚干净 |
[27:52] | Because I know him. | 因为我了解他 |
[27:57] | So I don’t care how desperate or how broke he is. | 所以我不在乎他有多绝望或破产 |
[28:02] | He’s not a thief. | 他不是贼 |
[28:04] | It’s not who he is. | 这不是他的为人 |
[28:06] | He’s a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[28:09] | You planning on going to Voight with this? | 你打算告诉博伊特这个吗 |
[28:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:15] | Look, Kim, I…think we should do what Sarge suggested. | 听着 金 我…觉得我们该按警长说的做 |
[28:18] | We find the bad guys. The bad guys are the Quinns. | 找到坏人 而坏人就是奎恩兄弟 |
[28:21] | Not Detective Sally Ortiz. | 而不是萨利·奥提兹 |
[28:30] | Yeah, I just got back to the district. I’m gonna fill in my sergeant. | 嗯 我刚回到局里 我会告诉警长 |
[28:32] | Thank you, man. That’s good news. | 谢了老兄 真是好消息 |
[28:35] | Hey, Sarge? | 警长 |
[28:36] | I think we found where the Quinns are laying their heads. | 我想我们找到了奎恩兄弟的藏身点 |
[28:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:40] | Jimmy Quinn’s got a girlfriend. | 吉米·奎恩有个女朋友 |
[28:41] | She’s posted bond for him twice. She lives in South Austin. | 她保释过他两次 她住在奥斯汀南部 |
[28:43] | Tact’s been sitting on her place. | 战术小组正在监控她家 |
[28:45] | Two men matching the Quinns’ descriptions just showed up. | 两个符合奎恩兄弟外貌特征的人刚出现 |
[28:47] | Okay, alert the team. | 好 通知队伍 |
[28:48] | Get over there, set up, and tail them. | 过去 安排好 跟踪他们 |
[28:50] | We can’t keep our eyes on ’em forever. | 我们不能永远盯着他们 |
[28:51] | I think we should move in. | 我觉得我们该行动 |
[28:52] | – All we have is circumstantial. – I know that. I know. | -我们只有间接证据 -我知道 我知道 |
[28:56] | But we move in. Give me the 48. | 但我们进去 给我48小时 |
[28:58] | I’ll sweat ’em. I’ll get those watches back. | 我会让他们开口 我会把手表找回来 |
[29:01] | We end this thing. | 我们结束这件事 |
[29:03] | Boss, I… | 老大 我… |
[29:04] | I need this one. | 我需要这个 |
[29:09] | We all need it, Adam. | 我们都需要 亚当 |
[29:10] | We don’t have ’em. | 但证据不足 |
[29:12] | We’ll sit on the house. | 监控那栋房子 |
[29:20] | Hey, he’s right. | 他说得对 |
[29:24] | What, what’s going on? | 什么 怎么了 |
[29:26] | They bumped up my meet with IRT. | 那边调整了我的事件响应小组会议 |
[29:28] | – To when? – Now. | -移到了什么时候 -现在 |
[29:31] | No, reschedule. You can’t go in there hot. | 不行 重新安排 你不能气冲冲地进去 |
[29:33] | Kim… I just want this done. | 金 我只想让这一切结束 |
[29:42] | So then, uh, Detective Ortiz and I split up. | 所以之后 奥提兹警探和我分头行动 |
[29:45] | The offender engaged, got off a few rounds, | 罪犯开枪 打了几轮子弹 |
[29:47] | so I took cover behind some machinery. | 我藏在了一些机器后面 |
[29:49] | Radioed Detective Ortiz. | 用无线电呼叫奥提兹警探 |
[29:50] | He was locked down in the old assembly room. | 他被锁在了装配室 |
[29:52] | He was where? | 装配室 |
[29:53] | Sir, you guys have a map right here. | 先生 你们这里就有地图 |
[29:55] | I’m right in the middle of a case. | 我这边还在办案 |
[29:56] | I feel like I’m kinda just repeating everything I’ve said to you before. | 我感觉自己在重复我已经告诉过你们的话 |
[29:59] | I mean, it’s impossible he was in that room. | 他不可能在那个房间 |
[30:01] | It’s bolted shut. | 那里被锁住了 |
[30:02] | Sealed off any potential hazardous areas. | 封锁了所有可能有毒害的区域 |
[30:04] | So where was Detective Ortiz? | 所以奥提兹警探在哪 |
[30:08] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[30:09] | Okay, well, I-I must have misunderstood him. | 对 我肯定是误解他了 |
[30:11] | I mean, I was under fire. | 当时罪犯朝我射击 |
[30:13] | So, uh, the offender got off a few more rounds, took off running. | 罪犯开了好几轮枪 然后直接逃走了 |
[30:17] | Did you see where the shots came from? | 你看到子弹是从哪里打过来的吗 |
[30:18] | Only that the rounds were coming in my direction. | 只知道是往我这个方向打的 |
[30:21] | Was it at that time you felt imminent danger? | 你是在那时感受到了有即刻危险吗 |
[30:23] | Yes. | 没错 |
[30:24] | When was the next time you had a clear view of the armed offender? | 之后你再清晰地看到持枪罪犯是什么时候 |
[30:27] | When I got to the elevated position. | 等我到高处的时候 |
[30:45] | What happened? IRT didn’t sign off? | 怎么了 事件响应小组没批吗 |
[30:48] | No, they did. It was a good shoot. | 不 批了 那一枪没问题 |
[30:50] | Okay, good. | 好 那就好 |
[30:53] | Good. | 好的 |
[31:00] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[31:06] | Sal lied to me. | 萨尔骗了我 |
[31:09] | Told me he was in this assembly room, that he got jammed up. | 他说自己在装配室 说他被堵在那了 |
[31:12] | Turns out that room is bolted shut. | 结果发现那个房间被反锁 |
[31:16] | I think he just held back. | 我以为他只是被堵了 |
[31:18] | ‘Cause I walkied him. | 因为我用对讲机呼了他 |
[31:21] | I was screaming for help. I was scared. | 我大喊救命 我很害怕 |
[31:24] | And he was 50 feet away and he… | 而他就离我150米 却… |
[31:28] | he slow-rolled me. | 却故意不来救我 |
[31:32] | – Did you mention that to IRT? – No. | -你跟事件响应小组说了吗 -没有 |
[31:36] | How’s he gonna do that? | 他怎么能这样 |
[31:40] | Is that what policing is now? | 现在警察执法就变这样了吗 |
[31:42] | Too much risk to be proactive and save another cop’s life? | 太过危险 所以不主动去救其他警察的性命吗 |
[31:45] | I mean, oh, my God. | 天地良心 |
[31:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:59] | No. | 不必 |
[32:01] | I should be sorry. I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you. | 该道歉的人应该是我 抱歉我没听你的 |
[32:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:13] | Gotta tell Voight, right? | 得告诉博伊特 对吧 |
[32:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:16] | Move on Ortiz. | 查奥提兹 |
[32:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:44] | Bye, Mary. | 拜 玛丽 |
[32:50] | Mary said Sal was up all night drinking. | 玛丽说萨尔一整晚都在喝酒 |
[32:52] | Sounds like he was a mess. | 听起来他一团糟 |
[32:54] | Rambling and railing against the system. | 不停抱怨这个系统 |
[32:56] | Left this morning carrying a bag. | 今早拿着包出门了 |
[32:57] | She hasn’t heard from him since. | 她之后再没收到他的消息 |
[32:59] | I don’t know, boss. | 我不知道 老大 |
[33:00] | Sounds like he’s either selling the watches | 听起来他要不就是想卖了手表 |
[33:03] | or we need to start checking morgues. | 或者我们得开始检查停尸间了 |
[33:06] | Nah, we’re not there yet. | 不 还没到那一步 |
[33:07] | Hey, hold on a sec, Kev. | 等等 凯文 |
[33:08] | Atwater got a hit on Ortiz’s personal car. | 阿特沃特找到了奥提兹自己车的信息 |
[33:11] | Toll cams caught it exiting 94 in Roseland about 30 minutes ago. | 收费监控拍到他30分钟前下了94号高速进罗斯兰 |
[33:14] | Which makes sense. Sal’s got a CI listed in Roseland– | 能说得通 萨尔在罗斯兰有个登记的线人 |
[33:16] | a guy named Alan Delano who’s a thief and a former fence. | 艾伦·德兰诺 之前是个小偷和销赃人 |
[33:19] | All right, so he’s dumping the watches. | 好 这么说他要出手手表 |
[33:21] | LKA’s 850 South Perry Ave. | 最后已知位置是佩里南路850号 |
[33:23] | All right, then let’s go. | 好的 那我们出发 |
[33:53] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[34:01] | No, Sal, Sal. | 不 萨尔 萨尔 |
[34:03] | I’d back off if I was you. | 如果我是你就后退 |
[34:04] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[34:06] | Sal, you gotta give me your weapon. | 萨尔 你得把武器给我 |
[34:10] | Sal. | 萨尔 |
[34:12] | We can fix this. | 我们可以解决这一切 |
[34:14] | I’ve given my life to this job. | 我把自己一辈子献给了这份工作 |
[34:16] | I worked for the city for 21 years. | 我为这座城市工作了21年 |
[34:19] | I’m not asking for a parade. | 我不是要求给我举行游行 |
[34:21] | So you just let me walk away. | 所以你只需要放我走 |
[34:23] | Come on, you know I can’t do that. | 拜托 你知道我不能这样 |
[34:26] | You know that half my check goes to a convicted murderer? | 你知道我一半的薪水都给了那个已定罪的凶手吗 |
[34:31] | I’m a good cop. | 我是个好警察 |
[34:36] | I deserve this. Mary–Mary deserves it. | 我值得这些钱 玛丽 玛丽值得这些 |
[34:39] | Sal, we’re not here to take you in. | 萨尔 我们不是来逮捕你 |
[34:41] | There’s another way out of this. | 这件事还有其他出路 |
[34:43] | Think it’s too late for that. | 我觉得现在太迟了 |
[34:45] | We’ve been sitting on that stash house. | 我们一直在监控藏匿屋 |
[34:47] | Okay? We own it. | 懂吗 那里是我们的 |
[34:49] | We put those watches back. | 我们把手表放回去 |
[34:50] | We do another search of the premises. | 再搜查一下房子 |
[34:52] | This time we come out with a bag of stolen goods. | 这次拿着被偷的物品出来 |
[34:55] | I need this money, man. | 我需要这些钱 老兄 |
[34:59] | I’m losing a home! | 我要失去家了 |
[35:02] | You understand that? | 你懂吗 |
[35:03] | I mean, I got nowhere else to turn! | 我已经无处可去了 |
[35:05] | I’m telling you, turn to us, Sal. | 我告诉你 找我们 萨尔 |
[35:09] | We can find a way out of this. | 我们能找方法解决这一切 |
[35:11] | Lemme ask you something. | 我问你一件事 |
[35:13] | Have you cleaned up the watches? | 你清理过这些手表吗 |
[35:16] | No. | 没有 |
[35:18] | – Okay, okay. – Okay. | -好 好的 -好 |
[35:20] | I mean, chances are the Quinns’ DNA or hair is still on ’em. | 很可能奎恩的DNA或毛发还在上面 |
[35:23] | We’ll bust the Quinns. | 我们去抓奎恩 |
[35:24] | You take a few weeks off. Take care of Mary. | 你休几周假 照顾玛丽 |
[35:27] | – The good guys win. – Yeah. | -好人胜利 -对 |
[35:30] | We’re all good. Okay? | 这样可以吧 对吧 |
[35:33] | Come on, look, Adam’s right. | 听着 亚当说得对 |
[35:36] | You need to take a couple weeks off, Sal, okay? | 你需要休息几周 萨尔 好吗 |
[35:39] | Listen… | 听着 |
[35:41] | we got this. | 交给我们 |
[35:42] | We got you. | 我们挺你 |
[35:44] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:46] | I’m gonna take your weapon. Okay. All right. | 我要收了你的武器 好的 就这样 |
[35:50] | We got you. | 我们挺你 |
[35:51] | Go ahead, go with Adam. | 去吧 跟亚当出去 |
[35:53] | – Okay. – All right. | -好 -来吧 |
[35:57] | Let’s get out of here, man. | 我们带你出去 |
[36:03] | You know, I got about a month of furlough built up. | 我已经积累了一个月的假期 |
[36:05] | I guess it’s about time I used it, right? | 我猜是时候用掉了 对吧 |
[36:09] | Whoa, whoa, what’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[36:11] | We’re gonna run the evidence at the lab. | 我们要去实验室检查证据 |
[36:13] | We need to tell them how we found it. | 我们需要告诉他们怎么找到的 |
[36:14] | – No, no. – Officers, hold up. | -不 不 -警官 等等 |
[36:16] | – But–but you said– – We lied to you, Sal. | -但 但你说 -我们骗了你 萨尔 |
[36:19] | We lied to you like you’ve been lying to us. | 我们像你骗我们一样 欺骗了你 |
[36:22] | Tell me what happened in the factory. | 告诉我工厂里发生了什么 |
[36:25] | What happened when a methhead was trying to kill me? | 当一个冰毒毒贩想杀我时 发生了什么 |
[36:28] | Tell me where you were. | 告诉我你在哪 |
[36:30] | – Tell me. – I– | -告诉我 -我… |
[36:34] | You were willing to let me die, Sal. | 你愿意让我去死 萨尔 |
[36:37] | Me! | 我啊 |
[36:39] | So what happens to the next cop? | 那下一个警察怎么办 |
[36:40] | The next civilian that you slow-roll? | 下一个你不愿意救的市民怎么办 |
[36:42] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[36:44] | I couldn’t catch another beef, Ruz. | 我不能再惹麻烦了 鲁塞 |
[36:46] | I couldn’t. | 我不能了 |
[36:49] | I mean, I am real police, | 我是个真正的警察 |
[36:51] | and they won’t let me do my job, man. | 但他们不让我干自己的工作 老兄 |
[36:52] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[36:54] | No, the job just got harder to do. | 不 只是这份工作变难了 |
[36:57] | Jesus, Sal, people died on this case. | 天哪 萨尔 有人因为这件案子而死 |
[36:59] | Innocent people died. | 无辜的人死了 |
[37:00] | We needed to stop it from happening. | 我们得阻止这一切发生 |
[37:02] | And you steal the only evidence that allows us to do so? | 而你却偷走了唯一能让我们破案的证据 |
[37:04] | Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 你开玩笑吗 |
[37:10] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[37:13] | Your FOP lawyer will meet you at the district. | 你的警察兄弟会律师会在局里跟你汇合 |
[37:15] | Ok, Adam, Adam, Adam. | 好吧 亚当 亚当 |
[37:16] | You–you gotta let me go back inside. | 你 你得让我回里面去 |
[37:19] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[37:23] | And the watch. | 还有那些表 |
[37:26] | Mary gets everything. | 玛丽能得到一切 |
[37:31] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[37:32] | Sal, I’m not doing that. | 萨尔 我不能这么做 |
[37:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:41] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[37:44] | Sal, please turn around. | 萨尔 请转身 |
[38:16] | Mmm, gracias, barkeep. | 谢了 干杯 |
[38:21] | Just keep ’em coming. | 继续上酒 |
[38:24] | Bench, you know who that cop is? | 本奇 你知道那个警察是谁吗 |
[38:29] | That’s your great-uncle, right? | 那是你舅姥爷 对吧 |
[38:32] | On my mom’s side. | 我妈妈这边的 |
[38:35] | Thomas Rierdan. He’s on the wall. | 托马斯·里尔登 他的照片在墙上 |
[38:38] | 1957, gets into a shoot-out | 1957年 卷入了一场枪击决斗 |
[38:40] | with an Outfit bagman named “Detroit Phil” Catalano. | 跟一个人称”底特律菲尔”的服装推销员卡塔拉诺 |
[38:45] | He lost, but… | 他输了 但是 |
[38:48] | they gave him a parade, the city. | 城市给他举办了一场游行 |
[38:51] | ‘Cause that’s how police used to be treated. | 因为过去警察就是这待遇 |
[38:55] | Hey, Bench. | 本奇 |
[38:58] | Ah, what’ll you have, Kim? | 你要点什么 金 |
[39:00] | I will have nothing. | 我什么都不要 |
[39:02] | I just need a moment with this guy. | 就跟这个家伙待一会 |
[39:05] | You can have him. | 他都归你了 |
[39:06] | Oh, Bench. | 本奇别啊 |
[39:16] | Well, I have to warn you, I’m pretty drunk over here. | 我得警告你 我现在烂醉如泥 |
[39:18] | – Okay. – You wanna join me? | -好吧 -你想加入我吗 |
[39:19] | – You wanna catch up? – No. | -你想聊聊吗 -不了 |
[39:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:25] | I got an update. | 我有个新消息 |
[39:29] | We got a DNA hit on those watches Ortiz stole. | 我们在奥提兹偷的手表上找到了匹配的DNA |
[39:32] | So we got enough for a warrant. | 所以足够申请逮捕令 |
[39:33] | And the Quinn brothers, they’re in custody, so.. | 而且奎恩兄弟也已经被捕了 所以 |
[39:43] | Do you think he saw it coming? Sal… | 你觉得他料到会这样吗 萨尔 |
[39:47] | Think he felt it happening? | 他感受到这事了吗 |
[39:51] | I’m like… | 我就… |
[39:53] | thinking, you know, I love this job… | 想着 我爱这份工作 |
[39:56] | – so much. – Yeah. | -非常热爱 -对 |
[39:58] | You know, and I’m gonna continue to try and do it the right way, | 我会继续努力用正确的方法来工作 |
[40:02] | no matter how many beefs I get in, | 无论自己陷入多少麻烦 |
[40:03] | no matter how much time I spend defending myself. | 无论我花多长时间为自己辩护 |
[40:05] | But it’s like… | 但就好像 |
[40:07] | like, I know that’s how Sal felt too. | 就像 我知道萨尔也这么想 |
[40:12] | And I just don’t think he saw it coming. | 我只是觉得他没料到会这样 |
[40:14] | Yeah, well, you’re not him, Adam. | 但你不是他 亚当 |
[40:18] | That is not you. | 你不是那种人 |
[40:21] | That is not you. | 你不是那种人 |
[40:26] | And you have me and you have Makayla. | 你有我 你还有玛凯拉 |
[40:28] | And we won’t let that be you. | 我们不会让你变成那样 |
[40:32] | Why don’t you try? Why don’t you go ahead and try? | 不如你试试吧 不如你去试试 |
[40:41] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[40:45] | Okay. I gotta pay Bench. | 好 我得付本奇钱 |
[40:48] | Why don’t you give me the money and I’ll handle it? | 不如你把钱给我 我来付 |
[40:51] | – Thank you. – Slow. | -谢谢 -慢点 |
[40:52] | One foot, two foot. | 一步一步走 |
[40:56] | – All right. – Right? | -好的 -对吧 |
[41:00] | Good night, Benchy. | 晚安 本奇 |
[41:02] | Nighty-night. | 晚安 |
[41:03] | Bye, Benchy-boy. | 拜 本奇小子 |
[41:04] | Later, Ruzey. | 回头见 鲁塞 |