时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Did you and Voight find any leads? | 你和博伊特找到线索了吗 |
[00:36] | Roy, drop it! | 罗伊 放下 |
[00:41] | Did you find Roy? | 你们找到罗伊了吗 |
[00:43] | No, Kim, we didn’t. | 没有 金 没找到 |
[00:48] | – Did you find Roy? – No, Kim, we didn’t. | -你们找到罗伊了吗 -没有 金 没找到 |
[01:38] | Hey. what the hell are you doing here? | 你跑来干什么 |
[01:40] | Ah, couldn’t sleep. What about you? It’s 2:00 a.m. | 睡不着 你呢 现在是凌晨两点啊 |
[01:42] | What, are you on ghoul patrol? | 怎么 你抓鬼呢 |
[01:46] | The arrest packets from the drug case. | 毒品案的逮捕卷宗 |
[01:48] | Which, luckily for me… | 对我来说很幸运的是… |
[01:52] | Maybe you could help me with. | 也许你可以帮帮我 |
[01:55] | – Hand ’em over. – Thank you. | -拿过来吧 -谢谢 |
[01:58] | What’s going on? Jay snoring? | 什么情况啊 杰打呼噜吗 |
[02:01] | Please tell me he’s got some sort of weird thing | 快告诉我他有点什么古怪的毛病 |
[02:03] | where he walks in his sleep, some sort of flaw. | 梦游之类的问题 |
[02:06] | Nope. Nope, he’s out. | 没有 没有 他睡得很死 |
[02:08] | Dead to the world. This one is all on me. | 不省人事 完全是我自己的问题 |
[02:12] | Well, welcome to your evening. | 美好的夜晚欢迎你 |
[02:18] | That’s what I’m saying. We are here. | 我就是这个意思 我们到了 |
[02:19] | There are no naked men in the road. | 路上没有裸体的男人 |
[02:22] | Copy you, 22-12. | 收到 2212 |
[02:24] | That male, nude, has been spotted at State and Eighth. | 那名裸体的男性 在斯台特路和第八街被人看见 |
[02:27] | 22-62, are you in the area? | 2262 你们在附近吗 |
[02:29] | Regrettably, yes, a block over. | 很遗憾 是的 距离一个街区 |
[02:31] | You think that that’s that, uh, Tommy J? | 你觉得会是那个汤米·J吗 |
[02:33] | You remember him? He used to eat Quiznos, | 你记得他吗 他以前去奎兹诺斯餐厅吃点 |
[02:36] | strip down, try to break into Harold Washington. | 扒光衣服 想要闯进哈罗德·华盛顿学院去 |
[02:38] | Only on Wednesdays. | 只在周三 |
[02:40] | I forgot about that part. | 那部分我忘了 |
[02:42] | Only on Wednesdays. | 只在周三 |
[02:47] | Fourth request for any available Area Four detectives. | 对处在第四区有空的侦探的第四次呼唤 |
[02:50] | Patrol is still requesting that assist at 53rd and Ada. | 巡警仍在呼唤前往53街和艾达街支援 |
[02:53] | 34-20, we got a body on scene? | 3420 现场发现尸体吗 |
[02:56] | Jesus, the Homicide dicks are lazy. | 天啊 凶案组的太懒了 |
[02:58] | – I know, right? – That’s a negative. No body. | -我知道啊 -没有 没有尸体 |
[03:00] | 22-52, can you radio in details from 53rd and Ada? | 2252 你能用无线电详细描述53街和艾达街的事吗 |
[03:05] | – 22-52? – What do you think? | -2252 -你怎么看 |
[03:06] | You wanna go get some fresh city air? | 你想去来点城市的新鲜空气吗 |
[03:07] | – I really do. – 22-52, come in. | -确实需要 -2252 回话 |
[03:09] | Yeah, 50-21 Ida, hold us down on that assist. | 5021I 我们响应那个支援 |
[03:12] | Hang a right on 52nd. | 52街右转 |
[03:14] | This address, why do I know this address? | 这个地址 为什么我知道这个地址呢 |
[03:16] | I don’t know. Uh. | 我也不清楚 |
[03:18] | It’s registered to a real estate LLC. | 注册在一家房地产有限公司名下 |
[03:21] | Looks like it’s abandoned. | 看起来是被废弃了 |
[03:24] | Oh, my God, this is the death house. | 天啊 这是那个死亡屋 |
[03:25] | – The what? – 53rd and Ada. | -什么 -53街和艾达街啊 |
[03:27] | We called it the death house. | 我们称之为死亡屋 |
[03:28] | It was an urban legend in my neighborhood growing up. | 是我小时候长大街区的城市离奇传说 |
[03:32] | Something to do with soul sucking. | 吸魂之类的事 |
[03:34] | So you’re saying it’s a prank call? | 所以你觉得是恶作剧的报警电话 |
[03:37] | Well, almost definitely. | 几乎可以肯定 |
[03:39] | Sorry, this one ain’t gonna be the one waking you up. | 抱歉 这个不太会是让你清醒的出警 |
[03:55] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:23] | You’re from Intelligence? | 你们是情报组的 |
[04:25] | Yeah, that’s right. Upton, Ruzek. | 没错 厄普顿 鲁塞克 |
[04:27] | It’s over here. | 在这边 |
[04:30] | 911 call was for reports of screaming inside the residence. | 911报警说听到房子里有尖叫声 |
[04:34] | We figured it was some nitwit teens trespassing, | 我们想是什么屁孩子私自闯入 |
[04:36] | but when we got here, the front door was ajar, | 但我们赶到时 前面虚掩着 |
[04:39] | place was empty, and we found these. | 房子是空的 我们发现了这些 |
[04:42] | Locks were open when you got here? | 你们到时锁开着吗 |
[04:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:46] | We both went down. | 我们两个都下去了 |
[04:48] | I’ll let you. | 我让你们去吧 |
[05:10] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[05:14] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[05:34] | Ruz. | 鲁塞克 |
[05:37] | These are from a little kid. | 这些是孩子的东西 |
[05:42] | Little kid was held here. | 有小孩被关在这 |
[05:55] | Calls are out to the real estate firm, | 给房地产公司打过电话了 |
[05:56] | but they aren’t open yet. | 但他们还没开门 |
[05:57] | According to the records on file, | 根据档案记录 |
[05:58] | the firm’s owned this house for five years. | 这房子在公司名下有5年了 |
[06:01] | – And the locks? – Lockbox is broken. | -锁呢 -锁头被破坏了 |
[06:03] | We got no signs of suspicious vehicles. | 没有可疑车辆的迹象 |
[06:05] | Nearest traffic cams are about three blocks away. | 最近的交通监控在大约三个街区以外 |
[06:07] | We’ll keep working the perimeter. | 我们会继续排查周边 |
[06:09] | Chances are, someone saw this kid go. | 有可能有人看见这孩子走了 |
[06:12] | There’s blood. | 有血迹 |
[06:14] | Signs of a struggle. | 搏斗的痕迹 |
[06:19] | Someone’s holding a child down here, | 有人在这底下关了个孩子 |
[06:21] | abusing ’em. | 虐待他们 |
[06:23] | Kid tried to escape. | 孩子想要逃 |
[06:26] | Struggle ensues, | 进行了搏斗 |
[06:29] | kid screams. | 孩子尖叫 |
[06:31] | Maybe the kid gets out or… | 也许孩子逃掉了或者… |
[06:35] | is silenced. | 被灭了口 |
[06:40] | All right, let’s find this child. | 我们去找到这个孩子吧 |
[06:44] | Let’s get Forensics down here. | 让鉴识科过来 |
[06:46] | Start pulling all sexual offenders. | 开始调所有性犯罪罪犯的资料 |
[06:48] | You two talk to the 911 caller who called in the screams. | 你们俩去和报警说有尖叫的人谈谈 |
[06:53] | All right, let’s go. | 行动吧 |
[06:56] | I knew it was real. | 我知道那是真的 |
[06:58] | See, I told you I wasn’t making it up. | 我跟你说不上我编出来的 |
[06:59] | Those were real screams I heard. | 我真的听到了尖叫声 |
[07:01] | Why would you be making it up? | 为什么可能是你编出来的 |
[07:02] | ‘Cause of the house. | 因为这栋房子 |
[07:04] | Don’t you know the story? | 你们听说过吗 |
[07:07] | It’s the death house. | 这房子是死亡屋 |
[07:08] | Rumor is, you step inside, you never step out– | 有谣言说你进去就出不来了 |
[07:10] | – Billy. – The house infects your soul. | -比利 -这房子会污染你的灵魂 |
[07:12] | So your soul rips and scratches its way out from your body, | 所以你的灵魂会把你的身体撕开逃出去 |
[07:15] | shreds your skin wide open. | 把你的皮肤撕个大口子 |
[07:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:18] | When you heard the screams, did you see anything? | 你听到尖叫声时 看到什么了吗 |
[07:20] | No, I was walking home from a party at my buddy’s house. | 没有 我当时在朋友家参加完派对走回家 |
[07:25] | I heard the screams and I ran. | 我听到尖叫声就跑了 |
[07:28] | All right, thank you guys for your time. | 好 谢谢你们的宝贵时间 |
[07:31] | Hey, Sarge, the 911 caller didn’t see anything. | 警长 911报警人什么都没看见 |
[07:33] | We’re gonna keep doing knock-and-talks. | 我们会继续走访邻居 |
[07:35] | Did you bring any coffee here? | 你带咖啡了吗 |
[07:36] | Yeah. How many nights is that now? | 带了 你几晚没睡觉了 |
[07:38] | A few–Probably have a vitamin | 有几晚吧 可能是 |
[07:40] | out of whack or something. | 维生素功能紊乱之类的 |
[07:41] | 50-21 George, you on the air? | 5021G 能收到吗 |
[07:43] | – Go for 50-21 George. – Got a possible related. | -5021G收到 -收到可能相关的线索 |
[07:45] | 49-50 Ada, caller states a male child just broke | 艾达街40-59号 有人报警说有个男孩闯入了 |
[07:48] | into his backyard, six to eight years of age. | 他家后院 大约6-8岁 |
[07:50] | Hold us, status responding. | 我们接警 马上去现场 |
[07:53] | I didn’t get a good look. | 我没看清楚 |
[07:55] | I was taking the dog out, heard it, looked over, | 我出门遛狗时 听到了声音 到处找了找 |
[07:57] | and they were dodging in my garage. | 他当时躲在我的车库里 |
[07:59] | – But you think it was a child? – Had to be. | -但你觉得是个孩子 -肯定是 |
[08:01] | And, I don’t know, seemed like something was wrong with him. | 而且我也说不好 看着有些不对劲 |
[08:04] | – Wrong how? – I don’t know. | -怎么不对劲 -我说不好 |
[08:06] | How he was moving. | 他的动作 |
[08:11] | Okay. Just stay put. | 好 待着别动 |
[08:12] | Hey, but look, you should probably know, | 听着 可能应该让你们知道 |
[08:15] | I keep my rifles in the garage. | 我的步枪放在车库里 |
[08:17] | – Are they secure? – No. | -这些枪安全吗 -不安全 |
[08:20] | I– | 我 |
[08:22] | come on, I never thought a kid would break and enter! | 拜托 我想不到会有个孩子闯进去 |
[08:24] | That’s all right. | 没事 |
[08:33] | All right, Hailey, you take it. | 好 海莉 你来 |
[08:34] | Jay. | 杰 |
[08:48] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:50] | I’m a police officer. | 我是警察 |
[08:52] | I’m coming inside, okay? | 我进来了 好吗 |
[09:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[09:07] | Anyone in here? | 有人在里面吗 |
[09:14] | I’m a police officer. I just want to help you. | 我是警察 我只是想帮你 |
[09:26] | Okay. Okay, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 好 好 对不起 对不起 |
[09:28] | I’ll put it away. Okay? | 我把它收起来 好吗 |
[09:33] | My name’s Hailey. I’m a police officer, see? | 我叫海莉 我是警察 看到了吗 |
[09:40] | I just wanna help you, okay? | 我只想帮你 好吗 |
[09:44] | I’m just gonna come a little closer. | 我现在会慢慢走过去 |
[09:46] | Okay? Not gonna touch you. | 好吗 我不会碰你的 |
[09:49] | I just wanna make sure you’re okay. | 我只想确认你没事 |
[09:58] | Can we get you out of there? | 我能带你离开这吗 |
[10:01] | Take you somewhere safe? | 带你去个安全的地方 |
[10:03] | Is that okay with you? | 可以吗 |
[10:05] | It’s okay. Here. | 没事的 过来 |
[10:08] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:14] | 未成年儿童 克里斯蒂安·奥尔本 案卷由第四区提供 | |
[10:22] | – You sure you’re fine? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你真的没事吗 -嗯 我没事 |
[10:25] | The boy’s name is Christian Alban, nine years of age. | 这孩子名叫克里斯蒂安·奥尔本 九岁 |
[10:28] | Reported missing eight months ago. | 八个月前被报失踪 |
[10:30] | Disappeared out of his backyard. | 在他自己家后院失踪的 |
[10:32] | Judging by the look of the cellar, the debris, | 从地窖的状况 留下的物品 |
[10:34] | and from what Christian’s vitamin D levels | 克里斯蒂安的维生素D水平 |
[10:36] | and musculature show, it’s likely he was held | 和肌肉组织的情况判断 他很可能失踪后 |
[10:39] | in that crawl space since he disappeared. | 就一直被关在那个狭小的空间里 |
[10:41] | Doctors found signs of abuse, both physical and sexual. | 医生发现了虐待的迹象 包括身体和性方面的 |
[10:44] | He’s sedated right now over at Med. | 他现在在医院注射了镇静剂 |
[10:47] | All right, get a DNA test from Christian. | 好 给克里斯蒂安做个DNA测试 |
[10:48] | Confirm and get his parents over there. | 确认一下身份并通知他父母过去 |
[10:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:54] | Okay, so who the hell was holding this child? | 好 那到底是谁把这孩子关起来的 |
[10:57] | We dig into every avenue, the original case file, | 我们要查遍各种渠道 原始案卷 |
[11:00] | every sexual offender in the city– | 这个城市里的所有性侵犯 |
[11:02] | I want every person in that neighborhood checked. | 我希望把那个社区的每个人都查一遍 |
[11:04] | Any human being who had access to that property. | 任何可以接近那处房产的人 |
[11:07] | I got one for you. Jon Larkin. | 我知道一个 约翰·拉金 |
[11:09] | I just got off with the real estate firm. | 我刚跟那家房产公司联系过 |
[11:11] | He’s the employee in charge of that house. | 他是负责那栋房子的员工 |
[11:12] | – He lives downtown. – Well, get his ass down here. | -他住在市区 -好 把他带过来 |
[11:15] | Now. | 马上 |
[11:21] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[11:23] | What exactly do you want from me? | 你们到底想知道什么 |
[11:24] | Did something happen, or…? | 是出什么事了还是… |
[11:26] | We’re just asking you, | 我们只想问问你 |
[11:27] | when was the last time you were in that house? | 你最后一次去那栋房子是什么时候 |
[11:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:31] | Why don’t you go ahead and give us a guess? | 那你估算一下大概时间 |
[11:34] | Years ago, at least two? | 一年 至少两年前 |
[11:38] | I–I think I swung by just to make sure | 我觉得我只是过去确认一下 |
[11:39] | it wasn’t falling in on itself. | 它没有自己塌了 |
[11:43] | The firm keeps the house as a knockdown. | 这家公司把这房子打折出售 |
[11:46] | We’re just waiting for the neighborhood to gentrify | 我们只是在等这个社区变得高档点 |
[11:49] | and for the, um… | 等到… |
[11:52] | For the what? | 等到什么 |
[11:55] | There’s sort of a tall tale about the house. | 有个关于这栋房子的传说 |
[11:57] | It’s, like, a myth or something. | 像个鬼故事之类的 |
[11:59] | That the, um– | 说 |
[12:01] | that the house can kill you from inside out. | 说这房子能要你的命 |
[12:05] | We’re just waiting for that to die before we sell. | 我们只是想等这个传说消失了再卖房子 |
[12:12] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底出什么事了 |
[12:14] | Where were you last night | 昨晚11点 |
[12:16] | between 11:00 p.M. And 4:00 a.M.? | 到今天凌晨4点你在哪里 |
[12:18] | Home. | 在家 |
[12:20] | Great. | 很好 |
[12:22] | Write down whoever can corroborate your story | 写下能证实你说法的人 |
[12:24] | and the names of every single person | 以及所有可能进入 |
[12:25] | who could’ve gained access to that house. | 那栋房子的人的名字 |
[12:30] | Now. | 现在就写 |
[12:34] | My take is John’s innocent. His confusion seems legitimate. | 我认为约翰是无辜的 他的困惑不像是装的 |
[12:37] | He’s got no priors, credit score I envy. | 他没有前科 信用评分超高 |
[12:39] | We’ll check his alibis and hold him, but– | 我们会调查他的不在场证明并拘留他 但是 |
[12:42] | – He’s not our guy? – Doesn’t look good for him. No. | -他不是我们要找的人吗 -不像是他 |
[12:44] | Okay, so what do we got? | 那我们现在手上有什么线索 |
[12:46] | We knocked-and-talked the neighborhood. | 我们挨家挨户走访了邻居 |
[12:47] | So far, no one’s reported seeing | 目前为止 还没有人报告说 |
[12:48] | anyone inside that house. | 在房子里看到任何人 |
[12:49] | Not a person exiting or entering for years. | 这所房子已经多年无人进出了 |
[12:52] | DNA from the blood inside the cellar? | 从地窖的血液中提取的DNA呢 |
[12:54] | Definitely a match for Christian. | 与克里斯蒂安完全稳合 |
[12:55] | I ran the case file and talked to the detectives. | 我查了案卷 问了当时查案的警探们 |
[12:57] | They didn’t even have a person of interest. | 他们连嫌疑人都没有 |
[12:59] | Strongly believe it was a stranger abduction. | 坚信是陌生人绑架 |
[13:01] | The gate that led to the backyard was forced open. | 通向后院的大门被强行打开了 |
[13:04] | Parents heard a scream, they went out, Christian was gone. | 父母听到一声尖叫后出去查看 克里斯蒂安不见了 |
[13:08] | What about sex offenders? | 那性侵犯者呢 |
[13:09] | We’re probably gonna have to cast a wider net, | 我们可能得扩大调查范围 |
[13:10] | because every alibi for everybody | 因为那个社区的所有人 |
[13:12] | in that neighborhood checks out. | 都有不在场证明 |
[13:13] | Sarge, Christian’s awake and lucid. | 警长 克里斯蒂安已经醒了而且神志清楚 |
[13:17] | Okay, you and Upton, take it. | 好 你和厄普顿去处理 |
[13:26] | We’re so very glad you’re safe. | 我们很高兴你平安无事 |
[13:30] | Your parents are on the way. | 你父母已经在路上了 |
[13:31] | They’re gonna be so happy to see you. | 他们见到你一定很高兴 |
[13:35] | You know what they told me? | 你知道他们告诉我什么吗 |
[13:37] | They told me that you used to love these guys | 他们说你以前很爱跟这些小家伙玩 |
[13:40] | and you had loads of ’em. | 你收集了很多 |
[13:42] | So I was thinking that they could keep you happy | 所以我在想 在我们等你父母的时候 |
[13:44] | while we wait for your parents. | 它们可以让你开心 |
[13:50] | So we were wondering how you came to be in that garage. | 我们想知道你怎么会在那个车库里 |
[13:56] | You were running from someone, right? | 你在躲什么人 对吗 |
[14:01] | Someone that kept you in that cellar? | 把你关在地窖里的那个人 |
[14:05] | Can you tell us who it was? | 你能告诉我们是谁吗 |
[14:07] | It can help us make sure | 这能帮助我们确保 |
[14:08] | that he never hurts anyone again. | 他再也不会伤害任何人 |
[14:29] | What about these? | 那这些呢 |
[14:32] | Can you look at these? | 你能看看这些照片吗 |
[14:34] | Maybe you’ll recognize the bad person. | 也许你可以把坏人认出来 |
[14:42] | None of ’em look familiar? | 没有一个人眼熟吗 |
[14:48] | Christian? | 克里斯蒂安 |
[14:54] | I don’t know who he is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[14:58] | Okay. Okay, that’s okay. | 好 好 没关系 |
[15:05] | So he’s a stranger? | 所以他是个陌生人对吗 |
[15:08] | Do you know his name? | 你知道他的名字吗 |
[15:12] | Sir. | 先生 |
[15:17] | Did you ever hear him be called anything else? | 你听过别人叫他别的名字吗 |
[15:24] | Do you know what he looks like? | 你知道他长什么样吗 |
[15:29] | It was dark. | 那里很黑 |
[15:32] | What about when | 那当”先生” |
[15:35] | “Sir” first brought you to the cellar? | 第一次把你带进地窖的时候呢 |
[15:39] | Did you see what he looked like then? | 你看到他当时的样子了吗 |
[15:46] | Can you tell us what happened last night? | 你可以告诉我们昨晚发生了什么吗 |
[15:59] | He was gonna take me to the dark water. | 他那时正要带我去黑暗水域 |
[16:02] | What dark water? | 什么黑暗水域 |
[16:08] | I knew he was gonna take me to the dark water, kill me. | 我只知道他要把我带去黑暗水域 杀了我 |
[16:13] | I had to run or else he’d take me. | 我必须逃跑 否则就会被他带走 |
[16:25] | He had a new boy. | 他又抓了一个男孩 |
[16:36] | Keep going, I’m putting you on speaker. | 继续说 我开免提了 |
[16:38] | That’s why he ran, so he wouldn’t be taken | 所以他才跑 这样他就不会被带到 |
[16:39] | to the dark water or replaced. | 黑暗水域或者被替换 |
[16:41] | All right, Christian give you a description of this new boy? | 好 克里斯蒂安跟你描述过这个新来的男孩吗 |
[16:44] | No, son of a bitch kept him in the darkness or blinded him | 没有 这狗娘养的把他关在黑暗空间里 |
[16:46] | with a flashlight whenever he came to visit. | 或者每次去的时候用手电筒让他暂时性失明 |
[16:48] | Christian couldn’t make out anything about the little boy | 克里斯蒂安对这个小男孩一无所知 |
[16:49] | except that he was small, scared, and his age. | 只知道他又瘦小又害怕 还有年龄与自己相仿 |
[16:51] | What about this dark water? | 那黑暗水域呢 |
[16:53] | Did–did Christian give you any details? | 克里斯蒂安有没有向你提供任何细节 |
[16:55] | Even better, Sir drove him there once. | 有重要线索 “先生”开车带他去过一次 |
[16:57] | He wanted Christian to know exactly | 他想让克里斯蒂安知道 |
[16:58] | where he’d be killed if he ever misbehaved. | 如果他不守规矩 他会在哪里被杀 |
[17:00] | Sounds like a quarry, place with a stone tunnel | 听起来像是采石场 他把那里称之为 |
[17:02] | is what he called it. | 有石头隧道的地方 |
[17:03] | Can’t be that many nearby. | 十有八九就是了 |
[17:05] | All right, so weed out our missings. | 好了 把失踪的人都找出来 |
[17:06] | Focus on any male child disappeared last month, | 重点关注上个月失踪的男孩 |
[17:09] | similar age, weight to Christian. | 年龄 体重和克里斯蒂安相仿 |
[17:11] | I’ll find the quarry. | 我去找采石场 |
[17:58] | – Got an alert, a body! – Yeah, I got one here too! | -收到警报 有尸体 -我这里也有一具 |
[18:36] | Jay. Any confirmations yet? | 杰 有尸体得到确认了吗 |
[18:40] | No, Forensics is calling in FBI techs. | 不 鉴证科正在联系联调局的技术人员 |
[18:42] | This many bodies and this amount of decay, | 尸体数量太多 腐烂程度太高 |
[18:44] | they need help to make an ID. | 他们需要外援协助确认尸体身份 |
[18:47] | And none of ’em are recent enough to be our missing. | 而且没有一个是最近失踪的 |
[18:50] | Voight’s briefing the brass. | 博伊特正在给高层做简报 |
[18:53] | Hailey, if you wanna go home, | 海莉 如果你想回家 |
[18:55] | just catch a few hours of sleep, I’ll call you. | 就先回去睡几个小时 到时我再打给你 |
[18:57] | No. Not on this one. | 不 这次不行 |
[18:59] | Hey. Wait a sec. You’re bleeding. | 等等 你在流血 |
[19:03] | – I am? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[19:07] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[19:08] | I’ll see you up there, all right? | 我跟你那里汇合 好吗 |
[19:15] | All right, we are officially looking at a serial. | 好了 现在正式确定是连环犯了 |
[19:18] | FBI will work the bodies while we stay focused on our offender | 联调局会进行尸检 我们着重找嫌犯 |
[19:21] | and the current abducted child. | 和现在被绑架的儿童 |
[19:24] | – Kim? – Yeah. | -金 -嗯 |
[19:25] | Team put these together. | 队里整合了这些 |
[19:26] | These are the three current missings that fit our profile: | 这是三名目前失踪 符合我们测写的儿童 |
[19:29] | male between the ages of seven to nine. | 七到九岁的男孩 |
[19:31] | We’re getting the photos of each of ’em over to Christian, | 我们把所有照片都发给了克里斯蒂安 |
[19:33] | hoping for a match. | 希望能有匹配 |
[19:34] | Okay, and Sir? | 好 那”先生”呢 |
[19:35] | Well, based on Christian’s loose descriptions, | 根据克里斯蒂安的粗略描述 |
[19:37] | the sketch isn’t an exact match | 所给的画像与已知的所有 |
[19:39] | for any known sex offenders yet. | 性侵犯都不完全匹配 |
[19:40] | Well, whoever this man is, he had access to these children. | 无论这个男人是谁 他能接触到这些孩子 |
[19:44] | How’d he find them, get close? | 他怎么找到他们 接近他们 |
[19:45] | We hit everywhere a grown man could’ve gained access. | 我们询问所有能进入那栋房子的成年人 |
[19:47] | Schools, parks, Facebook chat groups, child porn sites. | 学校 公园 脸书群聊 儿童色情网站 |
[19:51] | We split ’em up one by one, each take a path. | 我们分头攻略 一人一个方向 |
[19:55] | We find Sir, we’ll find the boy. | 我们找到”先生” 就找到男孩 |
[19:57] | Let’s go. Wait up, hold on. | 行动 等等 |
[19:59] | Hailey, listen, I want you to get back to 21, | 海莉 听着 我需要你回到局里 |
[20:03] | Jon Larkin. | 约翰·拉金 |
[20:05] | I mean, I know his alibi checks out, | 我知道他的不在场证明成立 |
[20:07] | but he’s claiming only four people | 但他声称只有四人 |
[20:09] | had access to that house. | 能进入那栋房子 |
[20:10] | – Four in the entire firm. – Yeah, exactly. | -整个公司只有四个人 -对 没错 |
[20:12] | Press him. We need more. | 给他施压 我们需要更多线索 |
[20:14] | All right. | 好 |
[20:18] | Your firm has 200 employees and you’re telling me | 你的公司有两百名员工 你却说 |
[20:20] | only four people had access? | 只有四个人能进去 |
[20:22] | – How is that even possible? – Why the hell am I here? | -这怎么可能 -我为什么在这里 |
[20:25] | You haven’t told me anything. | 你什么都没告诉我 |
[20:27] | I’ve been here all night. | 我在这待了一整晚 |
[20:29] | I haven’t slept, I haven’t been given anything but a Coke | 我没睡觉 我没吃东西 只喝了可乐 |
[20:31] | and a months-old turkey sandwich. | 和一个陈年三明治 |
[20:33] | If you want my help, you need to tell me what’s going on. | 如果你想让我帮忙 你得告诉我发生了什么 |
[20:41] | A young boy was kidnapped and held in that house. | 一个小男孩被绑架关在那个房子里 |
[20:46] | He was tortured and abused terribly. | 他被折磨 并性虐待 |
[20:51] | And he’s not the only one. We found seven other bodies. | 而且不止他一个 我们还找到了七具尸体 |
[20:58] | – What? – So forgive me if I don’t care | -什么 -所以抱歉 我根本不在乎 |
[21:00] | that all you’ve had is a Coca-Cola. | 你只喝了一罐可乐 |
[21:05] | I don’t understand, um, | 我不明白 |
[21:07] | this person has done this before? | 这个人之前也干过这种事吗 |
[21:08] | – How do you know? – Because I found the bodies, | -你怎么知道 -因为我找到了尸体 |
[21:11] | and I helped lift them out of the water. | 我帮忙把尸体从水里捞出来 |
[21:15] | I need those names or you don’t leave. | 我需要名字 否则你别想走 |
[21:18] | Please– please, explain to me. | 拜托 拜托跟我解释下 |
[21:20] | This person really killed all those boys? | 这个人真的杀了那些男孩吗 |
[22:24] | You just need some sleep. | 你只需要一些睡眠 |
[22:42] | No, no, no, no. Help! | 不不不 来人 |
[22:44] | I need help! | 我需要帮助 |
[22:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:51] | I couldn’t take it. | 我承受不了 |
[22:57] | I’m in the interview room, suspect’s bleeding out. | 我在审问室 嫌犯大量出血 |
[23:00] | Self-inflicted. I need help. | 自残 我需要帮助 |
[23:02] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 好 好了 好 |
[23:06] | 50-21, emergency, roll an ambulance | 5021紧急情况 派救护车 |
[23:09] | to the 21st district, second floor. | 来21分局 二楼 |
[23:12] | Attempted suicide. | 自杀未遂 |
[23:13] | I got it. | 我来 |
[23:14] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[23:16] | I think I heard him. | 我觉得我听到他了 |
[23:17] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[23:18] | I–I think– I think I heard him. | 我 我觉得 我觉得我听到他了 |
[23:21] | All right, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[23:22] | Oh, God. Okay, we got to get him up. | 天哪 听好了 我们得扶他起来 |
[23:24] | Watch the blood! Don’t step on it. | 小心血 别踩了 |
[23:29] | Careful– keep applying pressure. | 小心 继续按压 |
[23:30] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[23:40] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[23:41] | They’ll look at the footage. | 他们在查看监控 |
[23:43] | I–I searched him. I th–I– | 我 我搜了他的身 我… |
[23:47] | I think I searched him. Did I search him? | 我觉得我搜了 我搜他身了吗 |
[23:49] | Hailey, you searched him downstairs with me. | 海莉 你跟我一起在楼下搜的 |
[23:53] | We did a thorough search of him. | 我们很仔细地搜了他的身 |
[23:54] | He came up here clean. | 他身上什么也没有 |
[23:57] | You don’t remember that? | 你不记得了吗 |
[24:18] | Hey. Jon made it to Med. | 约翰活着到医院了 |
[24:21] | And the doctors are hopeful that you got to him in time. | 医生说有希望救活 你及时发现了他 |
[24:26] | – I should have seen it. – No, Hailey, | -我应该预见这一切 -不 海莉 |
[24:29] | IRT found a jagged screw in the interrogation room. | 事件响应小组发现审讯室有颗螺丝松了 |
[24:31] | He pulled it from a table. You could not have seen it. | 他从桌上拔了下来 你无法预见 |
[24:33] | No, this is on me. I should’ve seen it. | 不 这事怪我 我应该预见 |
[24:36] | I told him about the death house. | 我跟他说了死亡屋 |
[24:37] | I told him about the dead boys. I should have seen it. | 我说了那些死去的男孩 我应该预见的 |
[24:40] | Jay, he changed. | 杰 他变了 |
[24:42] | He started pressing me for info– | 他开始给我施压 索取信息 |
[24:43] | – Hailey, slow down– – No, listen! | -海莉 慢点 -不 听着 |
[24:45] | He started pressing me for info and I missed it, okay? | 他开始给我施压 索取信息 我却忽略了 好吗 |
[24:49] | I–I heard him s–slicing. | 我 我听到他切割 |
[24:53] | And I–I missed it. | 我却忽略了 |
[24:55] | I walked out of there. How did I not– | 我经过那里 我怎么没有… |
[24:58] | I can’t– | 我不能 |
[25:01] | Hailey, just breathe. | 海莉 呼吸 |
[25:06] | – I can’t breathe. – Okay. | -我不能呼吸 -好吧 |
[25:07] | I think you’re having a panic attack. | 我觉得你是焦虑症发作了 |
[25:08] | Come here. Sit down. | 过来 坐下 |
[25:10] | – Just sit down. – I–I–I– | -坐下 -我 我… |
[25:12] | Just feel my hand. Squeeze my hand. | 握着我的手 握紧我的手 |
[25:15] | Put your head down. | 低下头 |
[25:16] | Just put your head down and breathe. | 低下头 然后呼吸 |
[25:17] | – Just breathe. – I shouldn’t have been there. | -呼吸 -我不该去那里 |
[25:20] | This is– hey, this is not on you. | 这事 听着 这事不怪你 |
[25:23] | – This is not on you. – I killed him. | -这事不怪你 -我杀了他 |
[25:25] | And I can’t, it’s destroying me, I can’t– | 我不能 这事在毁了我 我不能 |
[25:29] | Hailey, what is destroying you? | 海莉 什么在毁了你 |
[25:31] | I can’t live with it. I can’t– | 我不能承受 我不能… |
[25:41] | You okay, Hailey? | 你还好吗 海莉 |
[25:46] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:03] | Hailey, what was that? | 海莉 刚才怎么回事 |
[26:09] | I just need to go shower. | 我只是需要洗个澡 |
[26:12] | – I just need to calm down. – Hailey? | -我只需要冷静下来 -海莉 |
[26:24] | Well, the real question is, | 真正的问题是 |
[26:26] | why’d he attempt to kill himself, right? | 他为什么要自杀 对吧 |
[26:28] | That’s our lead. | 那是我们的线索 |
[26:29] | So what’s our why? | 所以原因是什么 |
[26:31] | Jon’s alibi is firm. | 约翰的不在场证明没问题 |
[26:33] | But he had to know something. | 但他肯定知道什么 |
[26:35] | Maybe he knew our killer. | 也许他认识凶手 |
[26:36] | Yeah, maybe he let him use the house. | 对 也许他让对方用房子 |
[26:38] | I’m thinking guilt. | 我觉得是内疚 |
[26:40] | Bradley Larkin, Jon’s youngest brother. | 布莱德利·拉金 约翰最小的弟弟 |
[26:43] | Doesn’t have any priors, never been flagged for any kinds | 没有前科 从没因为任何不当行为 |
[26:45] | of misconduct or anything like that, | 或之类的引起过注意 |
[26:47] | but he was pulled out of three different high schools. | 但他被三所高中辞退过 |
[26:50] | Each time enrolled into “Behavioral” Programs | 每次都进入了当地教堂的 |
[26:52] | at a local church. | “行为矫正”项目 |
[26:54] | Behavioral programs? You think pedophilia? | “行为矫正”项目 你觉得是恋童癖吗 |
[26:56] | I do. | 对 |
[26:57] | But it’s hard to tell what those programs were about | 但很难知道那些项目是关于什么 |
[26:59] | because he was still a kid. | 因为当时他还是个孩子 |
[27:00] | But I know he’s had a hard-ass time holding down a job | 但我知道他很难在同一份工作上 |
[27:02] | for longer than six months. | 连续干六个月 |
[27:04] | And the only jobs he has had have been for his brother | 而且他唯一有过的工作就是给他哥哥打工 |
[27:07] | at his former firms. | 在他以前的公司里 |
[27:09] | Right now this man is a freelance, | 现在这家伙是个自由职业者 |
[27:10] | part-time property manager, and every property he manages | 兼职的物业经理 而且他管理的所有楼房 |
[27:14] | is right next to an elementary school, including Christian’s. | 旁边都有小学 包括克里斯蒂安的小学 |
[27:17] | So Jon knew what his brother was doing. | 所以约翰知道他弟弟在干什么 |
[27:19] | He didn’t stop him, maybe even helped him. | 他没有阻止他 也许甚至帮助了他 |
[27:23] | He didn’t turn him in. That could fit. | 他没有举报他 这可能符合 |
[27:25] | All right, let’s get his last known. | 好 我们去找他的最后已知住址 |
[27:26] | Try to expedite a warrant. | 加快搜查令的申请进度 |
[27:28] | I like it. Nice work. | 不错 干得漂亮 |
[27:31] | Nice work, Kev. | 干得漂亮 凯文 |
[27:41] | That moment with Voight back there… | 你刚才跟博伊特的那一刻 |
[27:45] | What moment? | 哪一刻 |
[27:47] | Look, I know you haven’t been sleeping, Hailey, | 听着 我知道你最近没睡觉 海莉 |
[27:49] | but it’s not just that, is it? | 但不仅如此 对吧 |
[27:52] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[27:54] | – You haven’t been yourself. – I just– | -你不像自己 -我只是… |
[27:57] | Since the night that you proposed to me. | 从你向我求婚的那晚起 |
[28:01] | That wasn’t really you. | 那不是真正的你 |
[28:03] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[28:05] | I meant everything I said to you. | 我对你说的一切都是真心实意 |
[28:11] | Did something happen with you and Voight that night? | 你跟博伊特那晚发生了什么吗 |
[28:17] | No. | 没有 |
[28:19] | I know I’ve been off, | 我知道自己状态不好 |
[28:22] | okay, I just haven’t slept. | 我只是没睡觉 |
[28:24] | That’s all, there’s nothing else going on. | 仅此而已 没有别的情况 |
[28:38] | Guys, why don’t you hang back or take the next block, huh? | 各位 不如你们后退 或去下一个街区 |
[29:05] | We’ll ask forgiveness. Ready to breach. | 我们先斩后奏吧 准备好突袭 |
[29:07] | Now. | 现在 |
[29:10] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[29:14] | Move. | 前进 |
[29:16] | Clear. | 安全 |
[29:18] | Clear. | 安全 |
[29:20] | Move. | 前进 |
[29:21] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[29:22] | Clear. | 安全 |
[29:27] | Clear. | 安全 |
[29:31] | Sarge, no Bradley. This house is clear. | 警长 没看到布莱德利 这屋子没人 |
[29:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:37] | All right, everybody inside. | 好 所有人进屋 |
[29:39] | Let’s rip this place apart. | 把这地方搜干净 |
[29:49] | 我们总有选择 你能抵抗 我爱你 继续坚持 约翰 | |
[29:51] | 布莱德 我替你注册了这个项目 我觉得能帮助你 爱你 约翰 性瘾匿名互助会 | |
[29:51] | Jon wrote notes for him. | 约翰给他写便条 |
[29:53] | He knew what his brother was. | 他知道弟弟是什么人 |
[30:04] | – Kim. – What? | -金 -怎么了 |
[30:06] | It’s our guy. | 就是他 |
[30:15] | That’s right, name is Bradley Larkin. | 没错 名字叫布莱德利·拉金 |
[30:17] | He’s believed to be traveling with an abducted tender-age child. | 据信他绑架了一位幼年儿童 与他同行 |
[30:20] | – Secure this house. – Copy that. | -封锁房子 -收到 |
[30:22] | I’ll get his face to the media. | 我把他的照片发给媒体 |
[30:23] | And lodge an amber alert. | 并发布安珀警报 |
[30:24] | We hit every single last known address Bradley has. | 我们查找布莱德利的所有已知住所 |
[30:27] | And Jon’s? | 那约翰呢 |
[30:28] | Yeah. Start with the abandoned ones. Let’s go. | 对 从废弃的房屋开始 行动 |
[30:32] | 霍因&格雷斯房产管理公司 大楼租赁 | |
[30:40] | Jon still manages this property. | 约翰还在管理这座大楼 |
[30:42] | Company’s owned it since 2018. | 从2018年就归属这公司了 |
[30:45] | Guys, we’re negative on properties one, four, and six. | 各位 我们在一 四和六号大楼都没发现 |
[30:47] | Okay, we’re at number three. We’ll let you know. | 好 我们在三号 有事告诉你们 |
[31:06] | Dust isn’t misplaced. | 灰尘还在原地 |
[31:08] | Yeah, let’s clear it anyway. We’ll go floor by floor. | 对 我们还是排查一遍 一层一层查 |
[31:11] | All right, you go up, I’ll go down. | 好 你去楼上 我去楼下 |
[31:13] | – Keep that DC close. – Yep. | -把通讯器放身边 -好 |
[31:25] | First floor’s clear, headed into the basement. | 一楼安全 去地下室 |
[31:57] | Jay, I got multiple pathways. Gonna need your help. | 杰 这里有好多分支 需要你的帮助 |
[32:08] | Jay, I got blood. | 杰 这里有血 |
[32:14] | Jay? | 杰 |
[32:57] | No, no, no, no. Hey. It’s okay. | 不不不 没关系 |
[32:59] | It’s okay, I’m a police officer. | 没关系 我是警察 |
[33:00] | I’m here to help you, okay? | 我是来帮你的 好吗 |
[33:02] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[33:07] | Did you hurt somebody? | 你伤害了别人吗 |
[33:10] | It’s okay if you did. | 就算伤害了也没关系 |
[33:14] | Are they still here? | 他们还在这里吗 |
[33:21] | Okay. I’m gonna come up the stairs. Okay? | 好 我现在上来 好吗 |
[33:24] | Is that okay with you? | 你同意吗 |
[33:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:40] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[33:42] | Yes. | 听到了 |
[34:53] | Boy’s name is Joseph Calman, been missing nine days. | 小孩叫约瑟夫·卡尔曼 失踪九天 |
[34:56] | Parents are on their way. | 父母正在路上 |
[34:58] | Medics say he’s physically unharmed, | 医生说他身体没受伤 |
[35:01] | so should be okay. | 所以应该没事 |
[35:04] | All good with IRT? | 事件响应小组那边一切都好吗 |
[35:06] | Yep. | 对 |
[35:10] | You know, that was close before, Hailey. | 之前太险了 海莉 |
[35:14] | – I mean, you need me to– – No. | -你需要我… -不用 |
[35:17] | I just need sleep. | 我只需要睡觉 |
[35:30] | What’s up, Smitty? | 你好吗 斯密提 |
[35:32] | Hey, what’re you doing here this late? | 这么晚了你来这干什么 |
[35:33] | Court tomorrow. | 明天上庭 |
[35:35] | You never sent me those GPS reports on the Milton case. | 你还没把米尔顿案子的GPS坐标报告发给我 |
[35:37] | Yeah, I did. Police mail. | 我发了 警方邮件 |
[35:39] | I didn’t get ’em. | 我没收到 |
[35:40] | You mind printing ’em out for me? | 你能帮我打印一下吗 |
[35:42] | Never trust police mail. | 永远别相信警方邮件 |
[35:47] | All right, give me a sec. | 好 给我一会 |
[35:48] | – Thanks, bud. – Yep, mm-hmm. | -谢了 老兄 -客气 |
[36:44] | I had my GPS flagged, so. | 我的GPS被查了 所以 |
[36:48] | Doesn’t matter what computer you used. | 无论你用什么电脑 |
[36:52] | I thought that might happen. | 我就觉得会这样 |
[36:57] | Your SUV was out here the night we found Kim. | 我们找到金的那晚 你的SUV在这里 |
[37:05] | Did you bring Roy out here that night? | 那晚你把罗伊带到这里来了吗 |
[37:14] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[37:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[37:37] | Roy’s buried out here. | 罗伊就埋在这里 |
[37:43] | Isn’t that what you want? | 你不就想知道这些吗 |
[37:46] | You wanted to know. | 你想知道 |
[37:49] | What I wanted? | 我想要的 |
[37:51] | No, it’s not what I wanted. | 不 这不是我想要的 |
[37:56] | Hailey was with you that night? | 海莉那晚跟你在一起吗 |
[38:01] | So you just let her carry this? | 所以你让她承担这重负了 |
[38:04] | You let her cover for you. | 你让她替你掩盖 |
[38:06] | Have you seen what it’s done to her? | 你见到这对她的影响了吗 |
[38:07] | – It’s ripping her apart. – I know. | -简直要把她扯碎 -我知道 |
[38:09] | She can’t eat, she’s not sleeping. | 她吃不下 睡不着 |
[38:11] | And she’s blaming herself. | 她还责怪自己 |
[38:12] | – Because she killed him. – No. | -因为她杀了他 -不 |
[38:15] | It was a good shoot in a bad situation. | 那是糟糕环境下的正当开枪 |
[38:17] | There was no choice but to cover it. | 我们只能掩盖 别无选择 |
[38:19] | She didn’t kill him. | 她没有杀他 |
[38:25] | Look, we still hadn’t found Burgess. | 听着 我们当时还没找到伯吉斯 |
[38:28] | But I found Roy. | 但我找到了罗伊 |
[38:31] | I asked him where she is. | 我问他她人在哪里 |
[38:33] | He wouldn’t tell me, so. | 她不肯告诉我 所以 |
[38:38] | I kept asking. | 我继续问 |
[38:41] | That’s when Hailey showed up. | 这时海莉来了 |
[38:43] | And you didn’t take him in? | 你没把他带回局里吗 |
[38:44] | She told me to stop. I did. | 她让我停下 我就停了 |
[38:50] | – But Roy reached for my gun– – Oh, you son of a bitch! | -但罗伊过来抢我的枪 -你个混蛋 |
[38:52] | Hailey had no choice but to shoot! | 海莉别无选择 只能开枪 |
[38:55] | Listen to me. She saved my life. | 听我说 她救了我的命 |
[39:01] | That’s what happened. | 这就是事情经过 |
[39:05] | I came out here, buried Roy’s body. | 我来到这里 埋了罗伊的尸体 |
[39:07] | I mean, we couldn’t bring him in. | 我们没法带他回警局 |
[39:09] | ‘Cause I’d never called in an arrest. | 因为我没上报这次逮捕 |
[39:15] | Jay, you can be mad at me. | 杰 你可以生我的气 |
[39:16] | You can be as angry as you want… | 你想发多大脾气都可以 |
[39:20] | But now you know. | 但现在你知道了 |
[39:24] | So help her. | 所以帮帮她 |
[39:25] | Me help her? You did this to her! | 我帮她 这是你害她的 |
[39:30] | I didn’t call her. I didn’t want her there. | 我没让她来 我不希望她来 |
[39:33] | She came there. I wish to hell she hadn’t! | 但她来了 而我希望她没来过 |
[39:37] | Bro, I tried to pull her back over and over– | 老兄 我一次又一次劝她不要来 |
[39:41] | No, you don’t get to do this! | 不 你不能这样 |
[39:42] | – No. – But she went there. | -不 -但她还是去了 |
[39:44] | Because you put her there! | 因为是你让她处在那个境地 |
[39:46] | You did, don’t you get that? | 是你 你不明白吗 |
[39:48] | You dragged her down with you! | 你把她跟你一起拖下了水 |
[39:52] | I don’t think you know the woman you’re sleeping next to. | 我觉得你不了解睡在你身边的女人 |
[40:08] | I found Kim. Kevin and I found her. | 我找到了金 凯文和我找到了她 |
[40:11] | We didn’t cross a single line. | 我们没越界 |
[40:13] | We did good police work, and we found her. | 我们干了真正警察该干的活 找到了她 |
[40:18] | You did everything you did, | 你做了你干的那些事 |
[40:20] | what’d you get? | 你得到了什么 |