时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Drop his weapon! | 放下他的武器 |
[00:07] | Roy is gone, and you gotta accept what happened. | 罗伊死了 你得接受发生的一切 |
[00:10] | The feds will put his face on the wall, | 联调局会通缉他 |
[00:13] | but they will never see or hear a thing. | 但他们永远不会看到听到什么 |
[00:15] | Like it never happened. | 仿佛从没发生过 |
[00:16] | But it did happen. | 但它的确发生了 |
[00:18] | Now you got to make peace, live your life. | 你要对发生的事心安理得 好好过你的日子 |
[00:23] | Hailey, will you marry me? | 海莉 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:25] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[00:34] | – Detective. – Detective. | -警探 -警探 |
[00:38] | I got you something. | 我有个东西给你 |
[00:42] | So I guess I’ll see you at home. | 那么我们回家见 |
[00:52] | Yo, you guys know | 你们知道 |
[00:53] | we all know you’re doing it, right? | 我们都知道你俩在处呢 对吧 |
[00:55] | – Doing it? – Doing it. | -在处 -在处 |
[00:57] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[00:58] | Jay and Hailey are moving in together. | 杰和海莉要同居了 |
[00:59] | Tonight, I think, yeah? | 今晚吧 我想 对吧 |
[01:01] | I’m a trained observer. | 我训练有素 明察秋毫 |
[01:03] | You do know we all know you’re together, right? | 你们知道我们都知道你们俩在一起 对吧 |
[01:05] | Yeah, I’m aware of that. | 嗯 我清楚 |
[01:06] | What I don’t get is why that’s a non-event, | 我不明白的是为什么那个无所谓 |
[01:08] | but this is a thing. | 可这却是个大事 |
[01:09] | We’ve been staying at each other’s apartments for months. | 我们在彼此的公寓里过夜都好几个月了 |
[01:11] | Well, ’cause then you were just, like, doing it. | 因为那时你们俩只是… 在处呢 |
[01:13] | – Now you’re doing it. – It’s the same thing. | -而现在你们在处呢 -那不是一样吗 |
[01:15] | Well, it’s definitely not the same thing. | 绝对不是一样的 |
[01:16] | For instance, did you know that sometimes women | 比如 你知道有时候女性 |
[01:18] | use the medicine cabinet to store medicine? | 用药品柜来存放药品吗 |
[01:22] | Hailey, got a sec? | 海莉 你有时间吗 |
[01:24] | Let me tell you something right now. | 我现在告诉你们吧 |
[01:25] | I look around this room, | 我环顾四周 |
[01:26] | you know what the first thing I think is? | 知道我首先想到的是什么吗 |
[01:29] | Here’s a bunch of relationship experts. | 这一屋子都是情感交往专家啊 |
[01:36] | Making some big changes in your life. | 你的生活在发生大变化啊 |
[01:39] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
[01:41] | We are. | 我们俩 |
[01:45] | Okay, apparently, the FBI got a tip. | 很明显联调局收到个线报 |
[01:48] | Passed it onto CPD. | 转给了芝加哥警署 |
[01:51] | Seems a citizen spotted Roy Walton | 看来有个市民在达拉斯的一家 |
[01:53] | at a hardware store in Dallas. | 五金用品商店看到了罗伊·沃顿 |
[01:56] | That seems unlikely. | 这应该不太可能吧 |
[01:58] | Yeah, chances are, the FBI knows it’s not true. | 联调局很可能知道这不是真的 |
[02:01] | They’re just dropping it in our laps | 他们只是扔给我们 |
[02:04] | to see who flinches. | 看谁有反应 |
[02:07] | Look, | 听着 |
[02:08] | whatever it is, I wanted you to know because | 不管是何种情况 我想让你知道 因为 |
[02:15] | now, more than ever, it’s important that we stay the course. | 现在比往常更是 我们不能越轨行事 |
[02:18] | Do nothing unusual. | 不要做不寻常的事 |
[02:20] | Say nothing to anyone. | 对任何人都不说一个字 |
[02:27] | Yep. | 好 |
[02:34] | All units in the citywide, | 全市所有小组 |
[02:35] | bottle gang going at it, 77th and Berkeley. | 瓶子帮正在作案 77街和伯克利路交叉 |
[02:38] | Armed robbery in progress, 4800 South Drake. | 正在发生持枪抢劫 南德雷克街4800号 |
[02:41] | Another one? | 又一起 |
[02:42] | More calls coming in on Drake. | 德雷克街的事有更多报案 |
[02:43] | Reports of an explosion, CFD responding. | 声称有爆炸 芝加哥消防局已经响应 |
[02:45] | Another one. | 又一起 |
[02:46] | 50-21 Henry, plainclothes officers responding. | 5021H 便衣警官响应 |
[02:49] | Advise units to proceed with extreme caution. | 建议各小组一定要小心行事 |
[03:00] | 50-21 Henry and George on the scene. | 5021H和G到达现场 |
[03:01] | Call’s bona fide, keep the cars rolling. | 报警属实 继续前来增援 |
[03:06] | Police, where are they? | 警察 他们在哪 |
[03:07] | – Took off towards Pulaski. – Three of them? | -往普拉斯基路跑了 -三个人吗 |
[03:09] | Yeah, they’re gone, they blasted the doors, | 对 他们跑了 他们把门炸开 |
[03:10] | took the cash, took off. | 拿了钱就跑了 |
[03:12] | Getaway car? | 逃跑车辆 |
[03:12] | Uh, four door dark, that’s all I got. | 四门黑色的 我就看到这些 |
[03:14] | They’re over here. | 她们在这 |
[03:15] | Oh my God, help her! Please help her! | 我的天 救救她 求求你们救救她 |
[03:17] | Okay, okay, okay! Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[03:20] | – Oh, God! Get it out! – No, no, no! | -我的天 把它拔出来 -不不不 |
[03:22] | No, no, don’t touch it, don’t touch it! | 不 别碰它 别碰它 |
[03:24] | If you pull it out, it could kill her. | 如果你把它拔出来 她可能就死了 |
[03:25] | What’s your daughter’s name? | 你女儿叫什么 |
[03:26] | Sydney. Sydney Rose. | 西德妮 西德妮·罗斯 |
[03:28] | Okay, Sydney Rose, we got you, we got you. | 西德妮·罗斯 我们来了 我们来了 |
[03:30] | Do you hear me? It’s gonna be okay. | 你听到我说的了吗 会没事的 |
[03:31] | 50-21 George emergency, roll an ambo to Drake. | 5021G 紧急情况 叫救护车来德雷克街 |
[03:33] | I got got a tender age female. She’s got a projectile wound. | 有个幼女 被爆炸物穿刺伤 |
[03:36] | Advise Med, extremely critical. | 通知医院 情况危重 |
[03:37] | Hey, it’s gonna be okay. Stay with us, stay with us. | 会没事的 坚持住 坚持住 |
[03:40] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[03:51] | – Same MO? – Yeah. | -同样的作案手法 -对 |
[03:53] | We’re pulling video to prove it, | 我们在调取监控来证实 |
[03:54] | but it’s our robbery crew, definitely. | 但就是那伙抢劫团伙干的 绝对是 |
[03:56] | Same as the last three. | 和之前三起一样 |
[03:57] | The armored car pulls up to service the bank. | 武装押运车停下来给银行送钞 |
[03:59] | One of the offenders pulls in front of them with a truck | 一名罪犯用皮卡挡在他们前面 |
[04:01] | to block them in and then boom. | 困住他们 然后砰 |
[04:02] | Two offenders pull up behind him, | 两名罪犯停在他后面 |
[04:04] | blow the door before the guards have time to engage. | 在警卫还来不及交火前把车门炸开 |
[04:06] | They reach inside, it’s grab and go. | 他们进去 拿了钱就跑 |
[04:07] | Made out with 800 grand, give or take. | 抢走了差不多八十万 |
[04:09] | We got a flash out on the getaway car. | 有个逃跑车辆一闪而过的监控 |
[04:11] | Truck’s hot? | 皮卡是偷的 |
[04:12] | Yeah, it’s confirmed stolen last night down in Chatham. | 对 确认昨晚在查塔姆被偷 |
[04:14] | We’re working on surveillance. | 我们在调监控 |
[04:15] | We recovered a coffee cup on the console, | 在仪表盘上获取了一个咖啡杯 |
[04:17] | we’ll see if anything pops. | 等下看看是否有什么收获 |
[04:18] | It’s going through DNA and prints now. | 目前在进行DNA和指纹化验 |
[04:19] | We’ll find the route that the armored vehicle | 我们会找出武装押运车 |
[04:21] | took to get here, we’ll pull traffic cams. | 来这里的路线 我们会调取交通监控 |
[04:23] | All right, do we know what kind | 好 我们知道这些家伙 |
[04:24] | of explosives these guys used? | 所使用的是什么炸药吗 |
[04:26] | Bomb and Arson, they’re sending scraps and remnants | 爆炸纵火调查组把弹片和残余物质 |
[04:28] | to Joliet, but it sounds like they’re pretty backed up. | 发到乔利埃特了 但听起来他们非常忙 |
[04:30] | Well, get up there in person, light a fire under their ass. | 亲自过去 让他们加班加点 |
[04:33] | We got blood in the street now. Let’s get on top of this. | 我们这里都出人命了 赶紧去催 |
[04:53] | How’s the little girl? | 小女孩怎么样了 |
[04:55] | She’s out of surgery in Med, touch and go. | 在芝加哥医院出了手术室 生命垂危 |
[04:57] | All right, three men. | 三个人 |
[04:58] | Body armor, big-ass weapons, professional crew. | 防弹衣 重型武器 专业团伙 |
[05:01] | Everything’s a match. | 一切都吻合 |
[05:02] | Body type, weaponry, MO. | 身形 武器 作案手法 |
[05:05] | This is definitely our crew. | 绝对是我们那个团伙 |
[05:07] | Yeah, they use stolen vehicles, torch them. | 他们使用偷盗的车辆 放火烧掉 |
[05:09] | We got no footage of them stealing | 我们没有视频监控拍到 |
[05:10] | the truck that they used. | 他们偷盗使用的皮卡 |
[05:11] | And the prints on the coffee cup came back to the owner of the vehicle, | 咖啡杯上的指纹出来了 是车辆的主人 |
[05:14] | he’s happy as hell to get his truck back. | 皮卡找回来他高兴坏了 |
[05:16] | Sends his regards. | 向我们致意 |
[05:17] | We eliminated the possibility | 我们排除了 |
[05:18] | of them having a man on the inside. | 有人潜藏在内部的可能性 |
[05:20] | Every robbery has been a different | 每一起抢劫都是不同的 |
[05:22] | armored truck company. | 武装押运公司 |
[05:23] | Look, we got bombs going off middle of the city, | 听着 市里发生了炸弹抢银行事件 |
[05:25] | broad daylight, all on video more clear than I get | 还是大白天 所有视频都比我 |
[05:28] | trying to watch the Sox. | 看白袜队比赛要清晰多了 |
[05:29] | So please, please tell me we’re not circling the drain here. | 所以请你们告诉我我们不是在浪费时间 |
[05:34] | Oh, I don’t think we are. | 我觉得我们没浪费时间 |
[05:36] | Joliet ID’d the explosive material | 乔利埃特确认了 |
[05:38] | used in the robbery as military grade C4. | 劫案中使用的炸药是军用级C4炸药 |
[05:41] | And the chemical footprint matches a batch | 而且化学足迹与在DF塔布斯被偷的 |
[05:43] | stolen from DF Tubbs. | 一批炸药相符 |
[05:44] | The army base? | 那个军事基地 |
[05:45] | Army reserve. It’s out in the boonies. | 预备役基地 很偏僻 |
[05:47] | Yeah, these devices are military style sticky bombs. | 对 这些炸弹是军用粘性炸弹 |
[05:50] | They go way back. | 历史悠久 |
[05:51] | We used them to bust into tanks in World War II. | 我们在二战时就用它们来炸坦克 |
[05:53] | Okay, so the robbers, | 好 所以这些劫犯 |
[05:54] | they build the devices a certain way. | 用某种方法制造了这些炸弹 |
[05:56] | The lab reverse engineers them, and this is their best guess. | 实验室在还原作案过程 这是他们的想法 |
[05:59] | They take C4, and they pack it into the light bulbs. | 劫犯偷了C4炸药 把它装进灯泡里 |
[06:03] | Then they wrap the light bulbs in these cotton socks, | 然后用棉袜把灯泡包起来 |
[06:06] | then they dip the cotton sock into this gunk. | 再把棉袜浸在这种黏性物质里 |
[06:08] | It’s–it’s the sticky stuff made from… | 这些粘性物质的成分是… |
[06:10] | Boiled tree bark. | 煮熟的树皮 |
[06:13] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[06:16] | Juniper trees. | 杜松树 |
[06:18] | No, that’s not right. | 不 这个不对 |
[06:20] | It’s made from, um, hold on. | 它是用 等等 |
[06:23] | Eastern red cedar. | 红香杉做成的 |
[06:25] | Which is not actually a cedar. | 它其实不算杉木 |
[06:27] | It’s a juniper. | 是一种杜松树 |
[06:29] | It’s the only variation of juniper | 是唯一的一种生长在 |
[06:30] | that grows in Illinois. | 伊利诺伊州的杜松树 |
[06:38] | They should be down in a sec. | 他们应该很快就下来了 |
[06:40] | And thanks a lot for coming our way. | 非常感谢你过来 |
[06:42] | You guys are doing us a solid. | 你们帮了我们很多忙 |
[06:44] | Wouldn’t mind some answers ourselves. | 我们不介意回答几个问题 |
[06:46] | Not every day 10 bricks of C4 walks out the door. | 不是每天都有10块C4炸药被偷 |
[06:51] | I really, really hope that’s true. | 我真的希望这是真的 |
[06:54] | There you go. | 他们来了 |
[06:55] | Staff Sergeant. | 陆军上士 |
[06:56] | Detectives, here’s the list you asked for. | 警探们 这是你们想要的名单 |
[06:58] | The manifest of every man and woman who was | 这是C4炸药被偷的那个周末 |
[07:00] | on base the weekend the C4 was stolen. | 所有在基地的人员名单 |
[07:04] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这里 |
[07:05] | There were 4,000 airmen and | 当时有4000名飞行员和 |
[07:07] | personnel from other services in and out of there. | 其他部门的人在那里进出 |
[07:09] | We were doing a huge training exercise. | 我们在做一个大型的训练演习 |
[07:11] | Probably not a coincidence. | 这可能不是巧合 |
[07:12] | That would have been the time to do something like this. | 这可能是偷炸药的好时机 |
[07:15] | We gave up trying to figure out who ran off with it. | 我们就不查是谁偷的了 |
[07:17] | Yeah, sure, thanks for your time. | 嗯 当然 谢谢你抽时间过来 |
[07:19] | Happy hunting. | 狩猎愉快 |
[07:22] | How are we gonna get through this list? | 我们怎么查得完这个名单 |
[07:23] | There’s so many names. | 人太多了 |
[07:25] | I’m just looking for one. | 我只要找一个人 |
[07:35] | 姓 诺克斯 名 埃利奥特 职位 爆炸物品处理员 编号 2430 城市 芝加哥 | |
[07:38] | Elliot Knox? | 埃利奥特·诺克斯 |
[07:39] | What, you know him? | 怎么 你认识他 |
[07:43] | Warsaj Kalay. | 瓦尔萨季卡莱 |
[07:46] | What? | 什么 |
[07:48] | Afghanistan. | 阿富汗 |
[07:58] | Okay, so, outside of the Taliban, | 好 除塔利班外 |
[08:02] | there aren’t many people who would use this | 很少有人会用这个的配方 |
[08:04] | exact recipe to make a sticky bomb. | 来制作粘性炸弹 |
[08:06] | One of them is Elliot Knox. | 埃利奥特·诺克斯就是其中之一 |
[08:11] | The other one is me. | 另一个人就是我 |
[08:14] | Knox and I did two tours together in Afghanistan. | 我和诺克斯曾一起去阿富汗驻军两次 |
[08:16] | He was EOD. | 他是拆弹小组的 |
[08:17] | His job was to disable and defeat enemy IEDs. | 他的工作就是摧毁并拆除敌人的简易爆炸装置 |
[08:21] | We hit it off at first. | 我们一开始很谈得来 |
[08:21] | We’re both from Chicago, | 我们都来自芝加哥 |
[08:22] | and I thought he was a good guy. | 而且我觉得他是好人 |
[08:25] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[08:28] | Turned out, not a good guy. | 后来发现他不是好人 |
[08:31] | We scrubbed Knox. | 我们查了诺克斯 |
[08:32] | He’s had a hard time of it. | 他有段时间过得很艰难 |
[08:33] | Divorce, bankruptcy, bounced around a lot. | 离婚 破产 颠沛流离了很久 |
[08:35] | It was hard to pin down an LKA | 很难查到他的最后登记住址 |
[08:37] | ’cause he’s had trouble paying rent. | 因为他付不起房租 |
[08:39] | Doesn’t have much of a sheet. | 也没什么犯罪记录吗 |
[08:40] | Nah, he was rolled up eight years ago | 是的 他八年前因为 |
[08:41] | for a five-finger discount. | 偷窃被抓 |
[08:42] | He walked out of a QuickMart with a hoagie. | 他在便利店偷了个大号三明治 |
[08:44] | That’s it, clean ever since. | 就这些 之后都很守法 |
[08:45] | So I haven’t seen this guy in 12 or 13 years, | 虽然我已经十二三年没见过这家伙了 |
[08:47] | but he’s a pretty good match for one of our offenders. | 但他跟其中一位劫犯的样子很像 |
[08:50] | This guy right here. | 就是这家伙 |
[08:52] | I’d bet almost anything Knox stole the C4. | 我敢打赌肯定是诺克斯偷了C4炸药 |
[08:54] | He’s making the bombs, and he’s using them to rob the trucks. | 他做了炸弹 然后用它们来抢那些运钞车 |
[08:57] | He know you’re a cop? | 他知道你是警察吗 |
[08:59] | There’s no reason why he would. | 他没理由知道 |
[09:01] | All right, so let’s track him down, see if you’re right. | 好 我们去找他 看看你说的对不对 |
[09:10] | Don’t think we’ve met. | 我们应该没见过面吧 |
[09:12] | Halstead, 75th Rangers. | 霍斯特德 75突击队 |
[09:14] | Alex Argrett, 5th Cav. | 亚历克斯·阿格莱特 第五骑兵团 |
[09:17] | Hey, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:19] | Losing an arm? | 手臂断了 |
[09:20] | No, man, for signing up to go someplace | 不 哥们 是来报名去 |
[09:21] | where you could lose an arm. | 可能会失去手臂的地方 |
[09:23] | Glad you found us. | 很高兴你找到了我们 |
[09:24] | Yeah, actually, I’ve been to this group a few times. | 嗯 其实我我刚回家时 |
[09:27] | When I first got home. | 来过几次 |
[09:28] | I don’t know why I stopped coming. | 不知道为什么我后来就没来了 |
[09:30] | Welcome back then. | 那欢迎你回来 |
[09:33] | That true? | 这是真的吗 |
[09:34] | Jay really used to come here? | 杰以前真的来过这里 |
[09:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:39] | There he is. There’s Knox. | 他在那里 那是诺克斯 |
[09:41] | Heavenly father, bless and protect these veterans. | 天父啊 请保佑这些老兵 |
[09:45] | Gave so much for so many. | 他们为别人付出了那么多 |
[09:50] | All right, here we go. | 好 我们开始吧 |
[09:52] | Not for kings. | 不为君主 |
[09:53] | Not for glory. | 不为荣耀 |
[09:55] | For the one next to me. | 只为我身边的战友 |
[09:58] | All right, let’s get some chairs. | 好 我们去拿些椅子吧 |
[10:06] | Halstead, it’s Knox. | 霍斯特德 我是诺克斯 |
[10:09] | Knox? | 诺克斯 |
[10:10] | Dude, small world. | 哥们 这世界真小 |
[10:15] | Hey, bro, if you want me to split, | 兄弟 如果你想让我离开 |
[10:16] | I can because I’m here all the time, so. | 我可以走 因为我总来这里 |
[10:20] | No, no, we’re good. | 不 不用 |
[10:23] | I got past that a long time ago. | 那事我早就忘了 |
[10:25] | It’s great to see you, man. | 见到你很高兴 哥们 |
[10:27] | Thanks, yeah, uh, sit over here. | 谢谢 对 过来坐 |
[10:31] | Yo, this is Ricky Halstead. | 各位 这是里奇·霍斯特德 |
[10:35] | I haven’t seen this dude in forever and a day. | 我已经很久没见过这哥们了 |
[10:38] | But no finer man to have next to you in the sandbox. | 但没有比他更棒的战友了 |
[10:45] | Ricky? | 里奇 |
[10:46] | Knox just called him Ricky Halstead, right? | 诺克斯刚刚叫他里奇·霍斯特德 对吗 |
[10:49] | – Yeah, he did. – What’s that about? | -对 没错 -这是怎么回事 |
[10:52] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[10:53] | Couple old buddies find each other in here. | 在这里与老战友重逢 |
[10:56] | You want to share? | 想分享一下感受吗 |
[10:59] | Well, Ricky and I did two spins together. | 里奇和我一起住过两次军 |
[11:01] | Kunar, Warsaj Kalay, | 库纳尔 瓦尔萨季卡莱 |
[11:04] | up and down the Korangal Valley. | 科伦加尔山谷 |
[11:06] | And that–that’s the valley of death. | 那 那是死亡之谷 |
[11:08] | And that’s, you know, you know. | 那简直就是 是吧 |
[11:13] | I got back from that so messed up I couldn’t eat spaghetti. | 我从那可怕的经历中回来后连意面都吃不下了 |
[11:17] | ‘Cause the noodles and the red sauce | 因为面条和红色的酱汁 |
[11:19] | looked like guts, you know, and I wasn’t alone. | 看起来像内脏 而且不止我一个人这样 |
[11:22] | Most of our guys got– got pretty messed up. | 我们中的大多数人状况都很糟 |
[11:24] | Everybody except Ricky. | 所有人 除了里奇 |
[11:28] | And I mean, we were getting these firefights, | 我们每天都有炮击战 |
[11:31] | like–like, two, three a day, | 每天两三次 |
[11:33] | RPGs flying in, and Halstead is just… | 火箭筒飞来 而霍斯特德只是 |
[11:39] | I used to think it’s why this guy became a sniper. | 我那时想这就是他成为狙击手的原因 |
[11:43] | Man, he doesn’t have the same heart rate | 天哪 他的心率可不像 |
[11:46] | as us mere mortals, you know? | 我们这些凡人 你知道吗 |
[11:48] | Same body temp. Dude’s– | 一样的体温 这哥们 |
[11:50] | Guy’s like a reptile. | 那家伙就像爬行动物 |
[11:55] | I mean it. | 我是说真的 |
[12:02] | Later, men! | 回头见 伙计们 |
[12:03] | Hey, thanks, Alex, take it easy. | 谢了 亚历克斯 放轻松 |
[12:07] | All right, man. | 先走了 伙计 |
[12:08] | Ricky, hold up. | 里奇 等等 |
[12:12] | Are you doing okay, bro? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[12:14] | There’s got to be some reason you came into the gym | 这么多年过去了 你今天来互助会 |
[12:16] | today after all these years. | 肯定是有原因的 |
[12:20] | Yeah, I don’t know. It’s been a hard time. | 是啊 我也不知道 这段日子很难熬 |
[12:23] | You know, I’m going through the process of moving right now, | 我现在正在搬家 |
[12:26] | and I found some old photos | 我找到了一些 |
[12:27] | from when we were in country. | 我们在驻军时的旧照片 |
[12:29] | I guess it brought some stuff up. | 应该是它们让我想起了一些事吧 |
[12:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:34] | Look, man, do you– you want to hang out later? | 听着 伙计 回头你想一起玩吗 |
[12:37] | I can bring the photos over, you’d get a kick out of them. | 我可以把照片拿过来 你会喜欢的 |
[12:39] | We could, I don’t know, whatever, | 我们可以 我也不知道 随便 |
[12:42] | drink too much, talk about our screwed up lives. | 喝个酩酊大醉 聊聊我们糟糕的生活 |
[12:46] | Yeah, I think I remember how to do that. | 好 那个我还记得 |
[12:49] | All right, man. | 就这么定了伙计 |
[12:50] | All right, brother, see you. | 好的兄弟 回头见 |
[12:54] | All right, I’m on with Knox at 18:30 | 好 我跟诺克斯约了18点半 |
[12:57] | at his house up near Loyola. | 在洛约拉附近的他家见面 |
[12:58] | So two hours ago, an undercover from Bomb and Arson | 两小时前 纵火调查组的一名卧底 |
[13:01] | went for a little dog walk. | 去遛狗了 |
[13:02] | They had a canine sniff around Knox’s property | 他们让警犬在诺克斯家附近嗅探 |
[13:05] | for any indications of bomb making material. | 看有没有任何制造炸弹的材料 |
[13:08] | The dog gave a positive at a vent | 狗对着从地下室出来的通风口 |
[13:09] | coming from the basement, but passive. | 做出了肯定的回应 但不是主动发现 |
[13:11] | Okay, not enough for a search warrant. | 好吧 这还不够申请搜查令 |
[13:13] | Right, so the plan is, I’m going to gain access to Knox’s home. | 没错 所以计划是 我去诺克斯家 |
[13:16] | You guys will be outside in support. | 你们在外面支援 |
[13:17] | Hopefully, I find some evidence and then… | 希望我能找到一些证据然后 |
[13:20] | Crash the party. What’s the go word? | 闯进来 行动暗号是什么 |
[13:22] | – Juniper. – Good. | -杜松 -很好 |
[13:23] | So we grab Knox, flip him, and break this thing open. | 那我们就抓住诺克斯 策反他 找到突破口 |
[13:27] | Let’s do it. | 大家行动起来 |
[13:30] | Jay. | 杰 |
[13:32] | What’s the deal with this Knox guy? | 这个诺克斯是怎么回事 |
[13:35] | He’s something else. | 他有些不同 |
[13:37] | You know I can tell you hate him, right? | 你知道我看得出来你讨厌他 对吧 |
[13:40] | No, I don’t think about him at all. | 不 我根本没想过他 |
[13:44] | It was kind of nice listening to you talk about the army. | 听你谈论军队的事感觉很好 |
[13:47] | You never do, right, Ricky? | 你从没提过 对吧 里奇 |
[13:49] | Don’t call me that. | 别那么叫我 |
[13:51] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好 对不起 |
[13:55] | No, don’t apologize either, just– | 不 你也用不着道歉 就 |
[13:58] | just don’t call me that. | 别那么叫我就行了 |
[14:11] | I forgot about that pipe hitter. | 我忘了那个打手了 |
[14:12] | – What’s his name? – Muldoon. | -他叫什么来着 -马尔登 |
[14:16] | He’s the who actually thought the army handed out | 他还真以为新兵训练营结束后 |
[14:18] | Camaros when you finish boot camp. | 军队会给你发科迈罗呢 |
[14:20] | He looks like it too. Look at his face. | 他长得也很像 你看他那张脸 |
[14:23] | I gotta take a leak. You want a fresh one? | 我要去尿尿 想再来瓶啤酒吗 |
[14:26] | Bathroom’s by the front door. | 洗手间在前门旁边 |
[14:30] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[15:48] | The hell are you doing down here, Ricky? | 你在下面干什么 里奇 |
[15:50] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[15:52] | Get frosty, looks like he got made. | 保持冷静 他好像被发现了 |
[15:54] | Copy you. | 收到 |
[15:56] | Chaspaki mine, sticky bombs. | 查斯巴基地雷 粘性炸弹 |
[16:00] | You still using juniper trees? | 你还在用杜松树吗 |
[16:03] | That’s the go word, let’s go. | 是行动暗号 出发 |
[16:10] | It’s no business of yours. | 与你无关 |
[16:13] | What is all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[16:14] | I think it’s time for you to go, man. | 我想你该走了 伙计 |
[16:16] | Dude, are you in some kind of trouble? | 伙计 你遇到什么麻烦了吗 |
[16:17] | – Right now, Rick. – Okay. | -马上离开 里奇 -好的 |
[16:19] | – Come on. – Okay, man. | -快点 -好的伙计 |
[16:20] | – Just move to the door. – Okay, I’m going. | -走到门口 -好的 我这就去 |
[16:23] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[16:25] | – Where are you? – Back off! | -你在哪 -后退 |
[16:26] | Basement–basement! | 地下室 地下室 |
[16:29] | Back up, get against the wall. | 退后 靠墙站着 |
[16:32] | I’m a cop, you’re under arrest. Turn around. | 我是警察 你被捕了 转身 |
[16:36] | Turn around, put your hands out. | 转过身 把手伸出来 |
[16:38] | Jay, you good? | 杰 你还好吧 |
[16:40] | We’re down here! | 我们在下面 |
[16:43] | Do not move. | 别动 |
[16:47] | This is what do you do now, huh? | 这就是你现在做的事 对吗 |
[16:49] | You come into that gym, you use everybody in there. | 你去那个互助会 利用那里的每个人 |
[16:52] | Then you come into my home and you spit in my face. | 然后又到我家来 在我脸上吐口水 |
[16:55] | It’s a good fit for you, Ricky. | 这很适合你 里奇 |
[16:57] | Lets you chase the past. | 让你追逐过去的生活 |
[16:58] | Got nothing to do with the past. | 跟过去没有任何关系 |
[17:00] | It’s got nothing to do with me at all. | 这跟我一点关系都没有 |
[17:01] | Yeah, God forbid somebody can’t live up | 是啊 没人能达到 |
[17:02] | to your standards, right? | 你的标准 对吧 |
[17:04] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[17:09] | You might want to rethink your approach | 在我们上楼之前你最好 |
[17:10] | – before we get upstairs. – Screw you, man. | -重新考虑一下你的策略 -去你妈的 |
[17:12] | There was a little girl at the bank | 炸弹爆炸的时候 |
[17:13] | when the bomb went off. | 银行里有个小女孩 |
[17:15] | – She get hurt? – She just died. | -她受伤了吗 -她刚刚死了 |
[17:22] | How old was she? | 她多大 |
[17:27] | Nine. | 九岁 |
[17:30] | Name was Sydney Rose. | 她的名字是西德妮·罗斯 |
[17:34] | How’d she die? | 她怎么死的 |
[17:36] | Shrapnel. | 身中弹片 |
[17:39] | The device you built killed this kid. | 你造的装置杀了这孩子 |
[17:41] | So you know what happens now, right? | 所以你现在知道发生什么了 对吧 |
[17:42] | Yeah, I think I can put two and two together. | 是啊 我想我能把事情联系起来了 |
[17:44] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[17:46] | Look, nobody was supposed to get hurt. | 听着 本来应该没人会受伤 |
[17:49] | I swear to God that was all– | 我向上帝发誓那是 |
[17:50] | Listen, Knox. | 听着 诺克斯 |
[17:52] | The only reason you’re sitting here right now? | 你现在坐在这里的唯一原因 |
[17:56] | ‘Cause I want to hear your story. | 是因为我想听听你的说法 |
[17:57] | I mean, I really want to hear it. | 我真的很想听 |
[18:01] | But let me tell you something. | 但是我告诉你 |
[18:05] | One lie, one omission, | 但一个谎 一个遗漏 |
[18:09] | it’s game over, | 就游戏结束 |
[18:11] | – you understand me? – Yeah. | -你明白吗 -明白 |
[18:16] | Is that you? | 那是你吗 |
[18:21] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[18:25] | Is that you? | 那是你吗 |
[18:26] | No, I swear on my mother’s grave this is not me. | 不 我用我母亲的坟墓起誓那不是我 |
[18:29] | Listen, I make the explosive devices and then I sell them. | 听着 我制作炸弹 然后售卖 |
[18:33] | They do the rest. | 他们干剩下的 |
[18:34] | Yeah, okay, they. | 嗯 好的 |
[18:37] | So who’s they? | 那他们是谁 |
[18:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:41] | I don’t know who they are. | 我不知道他们是谁 |
[18:43] | Listen to me, I’ll help you. | 听我说 我可以帮你 |
[18:45] | I’ll tell you everything I know. | 我会告诉你我知道的一切 |
[18:46] | I meet one guy, and I sell to him– | 我去见一个人 然后卖给他 |
[18:48] | Okay, what’s his name? | 好 他叫什么名字 |
[18:52] | Matthew Davis, 29 years old, no priors. | 马修·戴维斯 29岁 没有前科 |
[18:55] | According to Knox, Davis is his only contact. | 据诺克斯所说 戴维斯是他唯一的联系人 |
[18:59] | And all of Knox’s alibis check out. | 诺克斯的所有不在场证明都成立 |
[19:00] | He wasn’t at one damn robbery. | 他没参与任何抢劫 |
[19:02] | So Knox meets with Davis, but he’s not gonna be able | 所以诺克斯与戴维斯见面 但他不能证明 |
[19:04] | to testify that Davis is one of the robbers. | 戴维斯是劫匪里的其中一人 |
[19:06] | Right, Davis buys the bombs. | 对 戴维斯买炸弹 |
[19:08] | Maybe he sells them to the crew. | 也许他把炸药卖给劫匪 |
[19:09] | We got a ping order in, | 我们有个手机定位 |
[19:10] | connect Davis to the robberies that way, | 可以把戴维斯和抢劫联系起来 |
[19:12] | but other than that, we got no proof. | 除此之外 没有证据 |
[19:15] | All right, so bottom line. | 好 那总结起来 |
[19:17] | We got zero evidence tying any offender to any of this. | 我们没有任何证据把任何嫌犯与案件联系起来 |
[19:20] | Sorry for the interruption. | 抱歉打扰 |
[19:22] | The feds have now left three messages. | 联调局留了三条信息了 |
[19:24] | They’re looking for you. | 他们在找你 |
[19:25] | They want to confirm all Roy Walton’s vehicles, | 他们想确认罗伊·沃顿的所有车 |
[19:28] | make and model. | 厂商和车型 |
[19:30] | – Send them the case files. – That’s what I said. | -把卷宗发给他们 -我也这么说 |
[19:32] | And I’m pretty sure the new round of fed boys can’t read, | 我很确信新来的联调局小子不识字 |
[19:34] | nor can they read my tone, so please call them back. | 要不就是听不懂我的语气 所以麻烦回个电 |
[19:42] | Everything good, boss? | 一切都好吗 老大 |
[19:45] | Yeah, they’re just confirming for their bulletins. | 嗯 他们只是用来确认通缉令 |
[19:48] | Okay, so we use Davis. | 好 那我们用戴维斯 |
[19:50] | I mean, Knox is already fully cooperating. | 诺克斯已经全力配合了 |
[19:53] | We have him reach out to Davis, sell him some explosives. | 我们让他去找戴维斯 卖给他炸药 |
[19:55] | We keep flipping on up. | 我们继续策反他 |
[19:57] | All right, Jay, advise State’s Attorney | 好 杰 告诉州检察官 |
[19:58] | – we got a cooperating defendant. – Yeah. | -我们有个合作的被告 -好 |
[20:00] | Hailey, brief Knox, wire him up. | 海莉 告诉诺克斯 给他戴监听 |
[20:06] | Before you meet up with Davis, | 在你和戴维斯见面前 |
[20:08] | hold this button down, | 按住这个按钮 |
[20:09] | and then this indicator light will come up. | 然后这个指示灯会亮起来 |
[20:12] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[20:13] | Can you say something? | 你能说点什么吗 |
[20:18] | So you’re Halstead’s partner, huh? | 你是霍斯特德的搭档 对吧 |
[20:20] | Yep. | 对 |
[20:22] | Guess you must know him pretty good. | 我猜你肯定很了解他 |
[20:24] | Pretty good. | 挺了解的 |
[20:27] | I love that guy, you know. | 我爱那家伙 |
[20:30] | Even now. | 现在也是 |
[20:33] | We had a good thing, back in the day. | 我们之前关系很好 从前的时候 |
[20:38] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[20:43] | War happened. | 战争 |
[20:48] | I made a mistake, and it was bad. | 我犯了个错 很严重 |
[20:54] | One look at Ricky’s face, I knew it was bad. | 看到里奇的表情 我就知道很严重 |
[20:59] | It’s the job, you know? | 是这份工作 知道吗 |
[21:01] | Puts you in these places | 让你处于那些地方 |
[21:03] | where the right thing is wrong and the wrong thing is–is right. | 在那里对就是错 错就是对 |
[21:15] | Matthew Davis. | 马修·戴维斯 |
[21:19] | 马修·戴维斯 游戏取消 到什么时候为止 | |
[21:40] | So what happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[21:43] | You go home, you wait. | 你回家 等着 |
[21:45] | You hope the crew gets back in touch with you | 期待劫匪会再跟你联系 |
[21:47] | or we find another way. | 或我们找到其他办法 |
[21:48] | But above all else you hope like hell I don’t find out | 但最重要的是 你最好别让我发现 |
[21:50] | that you tipped them off. | 是你给他们报信 |
[21:52] | That’s what you think happened here? | 你觉得是这样吗 |
[21:55] | If you didn’t, explain to me why they pulled the plug. | 如果不是 告诉我他们为什么突然不干了 |
[21:58] | Because I’m expendable, Ricky. | 因为我可以替换 里奇 |
[22:01] | To the army, to these guys, to you. | 对军队来说 对这些人来说 对你来说 |
[22:04] | You watch, soon as my use expires | 你看着吧 一旦我没用了 |
[22:05] | you’ll kick me to the curb. | 你就会把我一脚踢开 |
[22:07] | I’m bringing you home, aren’t I? | 我正带你回家 对吧 |
[22:08] | – You’re free man, right? – Come on, man. | -你自由了 对吧 -得了吧 |
[22:09] | We know the terms of my deal. | 我们都知道我协议的条件 |
[22:10] | I get to stay a free man if you find the robbery crew, | 除非你们找到劫匪 我才能保持自由 |
[22:13] | and right now, as nearly as I can tell, you got nothing. | 而现在 据我所知 你们一无所获 |
[22:16] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[22:17] | Get out of the car, go inside, and you wait by the phone. | 下车 进屋 在电话旁守着 |
[22:20] | You answer it on the first ring, you understand me? | 响一声就接起来 明白了吗 |
[22:22] | You do anything stupid, I’m gonna slap the cuffs | 你要是干任何蠢事 我就亲自 |
[22:24] | back on you myself. | 把手铐给你戴上 |
[22:26] | Get out of my car. | 给我下车 |
[22:29] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[22:35] | Little harsh. | 有点严厉了吧 |
[22:38] | You don’t know him like I do. | 你不像我那么了解他 |
[22:40] | No, but he was making some sense to me. | 确实 但我能理解他 |
[22:43] | Units on the citywide, | 全市各队注意 |
[22:45] | we have an armed robbery in progress. | 发生了一起抢劫 |
[22:46] | Armored vehicle, North Park Bank, | 武装汽车 北公园银行 |
[22:48] | Catalpa and Winchester. | 卡塔尔帕大道和温彻斯特街 |
[22:50] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你在逗我吧 |
[22:51] | Go, go, go. | 上上上 |
[23:01] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[23:02] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[23:08] | 50-21 Henry, 10-1, 10-1! | 5021H 需要援助 需要援助 |
[23:10] | Shots fired at the police. We got one down. | 嫌犯向警察开枪 有一人倒下 |
[23:12] | Police coming up behind you! Stay back, stay back! | 警察从身后靠近 后退 后退 |
[23:14] | We need ambo and cars now! | 我们需要救护车和汽车 |
[23:17] | – Where’s the other two? – Gone! | -其他两人呢 -跑了 |
[23:18] | They left his ass behind. | 他们把这家伙留下了 |
[23:33] | You two behind me! Get behind the car! | 你俩去我后面 去车后面 |
[23:35] | – Hailey, I’m moving! – Go! I got you! | -海莉 我过去了 -好 我掩护你 |
[23:39] | Stay down! Stay down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[24:07] | Stop the car! | 把车停下 |
[24:08] | Get out of the car now! | 赶紧出来 |
[24:10] | Get out of the car. | 从车上下来 |
[24:33] | – What do we got? – MO’s completely changed. | -什么情况 -模式完全变了 |
[24:36] | They didn’t even try to blow the doors off the truck this time. | 他们这次甚至没有炸开运钞车的门 |
[24:38] | Instead, they executed a guard | 相反 他们枪杀了一名安保 |
[24:39] | who was pushing a cart of cash into the bank. | 他正推着现金车进银行 |
[24:41] | – That’s why it went south. – Yeah, it became a shootout. | -所以搞砸了 -对 演变成了交火 |
[24:43] | Two offenders managed to take off. | 两名嫌犯逃跑了 |
[24:45] | Third guy couldn’t get to them, so they left him. | 第三个人没赶上 就被抛下了 |
[24:47] | Okay, so why the new MO? | 好吧 为什么换新的模式 |
[24:49] | Apparently, the companies got together and | 显然运钞公司开了会 |
[24:51] | decided to add a third guard to the back of the trucks. | 决定在运钞车上增加一位安保 |
[24:53] | It’s a new policy that they decided | 他们决定宣布新政 |
[24:55] | to announce publicly as a deterrent. | 作为警示 |
[24:57] | That way if a crew blew the truck from the outside, | 那样即使劫匪从外面炸卡车 |
[24:59] | then the third guard can engage from inside | 第三名安保可以从里面开火 |
[25:01] | before they could get in. | 让他们无法进去 |
[25:02] | Yeah, it’s the only card they had left to play. | 对 这是他们剩的唯一一张牌了 |
[25:04] | Yeah, it makes sense. | 对 有道理 |
[25:05] | It’s more violent, messier, but in theory, | 更暴力 更混乱 但理论上来说 |
[25:08] | it gets them in and out quickly. | 能让他们进出更快 |
[25:10] | All right, talk to me. | 好 跟我说说 |
[25:12] | Our dead offender is Paul McBride. | 死去的嫌犯叫保罗·迈克布莱德 |
[25:14] | 23, relatively short sheet. | 23岁 案底不多 |
[25:16] | But his cousin Cooper McBride, he’s a heavy hitter. | 但他的堂哥库珀·迈克布莱德 是个重量级 |
[25:18] | Cooper did six years for pulling cartridges out of ATMs. | 库珀因从取款机里抢钱而被判入狱六年 |
[25:21] | Now, he hasn’t been heard from since he got out, | 他出狱后没人再见过他 |
[25:23] | but Cooper is six feet tall. | 但库珀有两米高 |
[25:24] | Which matches the body type of one of our offenders. | 与我们的其中一名嫌犯身材相似 |
[25:27] | I mean, it’s got to be him. | 肯定是他 |
[25:28] | It’s got to be Cooper McBride’s crew. | 肯定是库珀·迈克布莱德的匪团 |
[25:29] | Yeah, except we still got zero hard evidence. | 是啊 只是我们没有任何实证 |
[25:33] | All right, let’s scrub the bodies for DNA. | 好了 彻查尸体收集DNA |
[25:37] | Hey, Sarge, Knox was a fail. | 警长 诺克斯失败了 |
[25:39] | I say we sent him downstate, we just start fresh. | 我建议把他送进监狱 我们从头开始 |
[25:41] | Hold on, Knox was not a fail. | 等等 诺克斯没有失败 |
[25:43] | He didn’t get made, he didn’t make a mistake. | 他没被识破 他没犯错 |
[25:46] | The only reason the robbery crew ghosted him | 劫匪不要他的唯一原因是 |
[25:47] | is because they stopped using bombs. | 他们不再使用炸弹了 |
[25:49] | I think we should double down on him. | 我觉得我们该再好好利用一下他 |
[25:51] | No way. | 绝不行 |
[25:52] | Look, you guys have your own history, | 听着 你俩有过节 |
[25:53] | and that’s what you’re judging him on. | 这是你对他看法的依据 |
[25:55] | But these guys, this robbery crew? | 但这些人 这个抢劫团伙 |
[25:57] | They can’t keep doing this, they have to find a better way. | 他们不能继续这样 他们得找到更好的方法 |
[26:01] | What they need is somebody to help them | 他们需要的是一个能帮他们 |
[26:03] | with the third guard. | 干掉第三个安保的人 |
[26:04] | So what they really need is a sniper. | 所以他们其实需要狙击手 |
[26:08] | Look, Jay, I get you got a problem with this guy, | 听着 杰 我知道你和这家伙不合 |
[26:11] | but unless you got another way, | 但除非你有其他办法 |
[26:12] | Knox is it. | 就诺克斯了 |
[26:13] | So what’s it gonna be? | 所以要怎么样 |
[26:25] | What the hell am I doing back here? | 我又回来这里干什么 |
[26:26] | You arrest these guys or what? | 你逮捕了那些人没有 |
[26:29] | New plan. | 新计划 |
[26:30] | You’re gonna introduce me to Davis as a sniper for hire. | 你要把我介绍戴维斯 作为狙击手 |
[26:34] | You know how to find Davis? | 你知道怎么找到戴维斯吗 |
[26:37] | Yeah, I mean, his family’s owned the bar | 知道 他家开了间酒吧 |
[26:39] | for, like, a million years. | 很多年了 |
[26:40] | He’s always hanging around there. | 他总在那里 |
[26:43] | Can you get this done? | 你能做到吗 |
[26:45] | Well, the alternative is life in prison? | 不然就是终身监禁吗 |
[26:47] | Yeah, I can do this. | 当然 我能做到 |
[26:52] | Look at us, huh? | 瞧瞧我们 |
[26:54] | Brothers in arms again. | 兄弟又联手了 |
[26:58] | Let’s clear something up right now. | 我先说清楚 |
[27:01] | You made the wrong call in Afghanistan. | 你在阿富汗做了错误的决定 |
[27:03] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[27:05] | And I haven’t forgotten any of it. | 我至今没忘记任何一点 |
[27:08] | And I just hope to hell that we’re not making | 我只希望这次我们不要 |
[27:10] | the wrong call right now. | 再做错误决定 |
[27:11] | Everything’s so black and white with you. | 在你眼里什么都是非黑即白 |
[27:13] | Some of us aren’t so lucky. | 有些人没那么幸运 |
[27:17] | Just do this one right, you hear me? | 就把这件事干好 听到了吗 |
[27:20] | – It’s all I’m asking of you. – I will. | -我就这点要求 -我会的 |
[27:22] | I got your back, Ricky, I do. | 我支持你 里奇 真的 |
[27:39] | Matthew, how you doing, man? | 马修 你好吗 老兄 |
[27:43] | What are you doing here, Knox? | 你在这干什么 诺克斯 |
[27:45] | I told you we ain’t buying. | 我说了我们不买 |
[27:47] | I’m not here for that. And I’m not alone. | 我不是为了那个而来 我也不是一个人 |
[27:51] | You kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[27:52] | You don’t bring people here. | 你不能把别人带来 |
[27:53] | Calm down, I saw what happened on the TV. | 冷静 我在电视上看到了发生的事 |
[27:56] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:57] | – I’m trying to make a connect. – You better shut up right now. | -我只是介绍个人 -你最好闭嘴了 |
[27:59] | Me and him were in the army together. | 我和他在军队里一起当兵 |
[28:01] | The guy’s a sniper, best I ever saw. | 这家伙是狙击手 我见过最厉害的 |
[28:03] | I don’t care who he is. | 我不在乎他是谁 |
[28:04] | All right, okay, I get it. | 行 我理解 |
[28:05] | But I don’t think yelling and grabbing your piece in a bar | 但我觉得大喊大叫和在酒啊掏枪 |
[28:08] | – is gonna get you exactly– – We own this bar! | -不能给你… -酒吧是我们家的 |
[28:10] | How about he talks and you listen? | 不如他说你听吧 |
[28:13] | You can’t risk blowing the trucks anymore, right? | 你不能再炸运钞车了 对吧 |
[28:16] | And this whole plan you came up | 你们想出来的 |
[28:17] | with of taking the guard out point blank? | 直截了当干掉第三个安保的计划 |
[28:19] | It’s stupid, it’s a mess, so you’re out of the game. | 蠢透了 一团糟 所以你们没戏了 |
[28:23] | If you hire me, I can take him out from 300, 400 yards away. | 如果你们雇我 我能从三四百码的地方干掉他 |
[28:27] | You grab the goods, it’s over before they know it started, | 你们拿上钱 他们还不知道怎么回事就结束了 |
[28:30] | and you get to keep making money. | 而你可以留下钱 |
[28:34] | What, you do this for a living? | 怎么 你是干这行的吗 |
[28:37] | You’re a professional sniper? | 你是专业狙击手吗 |
[28:38] | No, man, I ain’t a professional nothing. | 不 伙计 我不是专业的 |
[28:40] | I got back from the war with ability | 我从战场上回来后带着一身 |
[28:42] | and skills that don’t translate to much. | 没法变现的能力和技巧 |
[28:45] | Cut me and Knox in for a piece, everybody wins. | 分我和诺克斯一杯羹 对大家都有好处 |
[29:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:39] | Prove it. | 证明一下 |
[29:41] | Prove what? | 证明什么 |
[29:43] | Prove you can take the shot. | 证明你能射中 |
[29:49] | See the truck? | 看到卡车了吗 |
[29:51] | Find the smiley face. | 找到笑脸 |
[29:54] | What, from here? | 什么 从这里吗 |
[29:56] | It’s a quarter mile, is that a problem? | 这里400米 有问题吗 |
[30:21] | Where do you want it? | 你想打哪里 |
[30:22] | How about the left eye? | 左眼怎么样 |
[30:26] | His left? | 他的左眼吗 |
[30:27] | Sure. | 行 |
[30:45] | He’s not going to make it. | 他肯定活不了了 |
[30:49] | You know what we do? | 你知道我们是干什么的吗 |
[30:52] | I’ve had my eye on a job. | 我盯上了一个银行 |
[30:53] | It’s a truck that services poker rooms. | 是个跟扑克游戏厅运钱的运钞车 |
[30:55] | Lands at a bank, that’s a hell of a lot of cash. | 然后去银行 里面有好多现金 |
[30:57] | I didn’t think we’d be able to do the job, but with you… | 我本以为我们没法干这票 但有了你 |
[31:01] | You’ll all be fine. | 你们会没事的 |
[31:03] | Great. | 好极了 |
[31:05] | But if you miss the shot, or if anything goes wrong at all, | 但如果你没射中 或有什么事出问题 |
[31:08] | we kill him, you understand? | 我们就杀了他 明白吗 |
[31:09] | I put him down like a dog. | 像狗一样毙了他 |
[31:13] | I won’t miss. Come on. | 我不会射偏 走吧 |
[31:58] | You talk to the Feds yet? | 你跟联调局谈了吗 |
[32:01] | Yeah, like I said, it was nothing. | 谈了 像我说的 没什么 |
[32:02] | Just for the bulletins. | 只是为了通缉令 |
[32:04] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[32:07] | Roy’s body. | 罗伊的尸体 |
[32:09] | Two bullets from my service weapon are in him. | 我从警的手枪有两枚子弹在他体内 |
[32:12] | No, they’re not. | 不 不在 |
[32:14] | I policed your slugs, handled the rest. | 我拿走了你的弹壳 其他也处理了 |
[32:17] | It’s done. | 都结束了 |
[32:20] | I have a right to know. | 我有权利知道 |
[32:23] | You don’t need another secret to hold onto. | 你不需要有另外一个秘密 |
[32:27] | Sarge, we have problems. | 警长 我们有麻烦了 |
[32:28] | Go ahead. | 说 |
[32:29] | TACT team says the armored vehicle is on track, | 战术小组说运钞车已经出发 |
[32:32] | they should be here any minute, | 随时可能到这里 |
[32:33] | but there’s no sign of the robbery crew. They’re late. | 但没有劫匪的迹象 他们迟到了 |
[32:35] | Just let it play. | 先等等 |
[32:37] | Vehicle’s not here yet. | 车都还没到 |
[32:39] | That’s not all. | 还不止这些 |
[32:40] | Knox is at the crew’s place. | 诺克斯在劫匪家 |
[32:42] | Well, how the hell do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[32:44] | Because I put a tracker on his car. | 因为我在他车上放了追踪器 |
[32:46] | I texted him to say I’m in position at the bank, | 我给他发信息说我已在银行就位 |
[32:48] | I called, still nothing. | 我打了电话 一无所获 |
[32:50] | So either he’s playing us, or he got made. | 所以要不他在耍我们 或者他被识破了 |
[32:54] | All right, Adam, Kim, you hold anchor here. | 好 亚当 金 你们在这里等着 |
[32:57] | Jay, Kev, you’re with us, let’s go. | 杰 凯文 你们跟我们走 |
[32:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:08] | – Knox’s car is out front. – Copy. | -诺克斯的车在前面 -收到 |
[33:18] | Jay, Kev, you hit the front. | 杰 凯文 你们去前面 |
[33:20] | Hailey, you got the left, I got the right, let’s go. | 海莉 你去左边 我去右边 行动 |
[33:23] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:31] | I got a body. | 有尸体 |
[33:34] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[33:35] | Yeah, hey. | 我来了 |
[33:39] | It’s Cooper McBride. | 是库珀·迈克布莱德 |
[33:41] | He was executed, close range. | 他被枪决 近距离 |
[33:48] | They pulled out his fingernails. | 指纹也被烧掉了 |
[33:51] | Not they. | 不是他们 |
[33:53] | Knox. | 是诺克斯 |
[33:54] | What? | 什么 |
[33:56] | Sarge?! | 警长 |
[33:58] | Sarge, are you hit? Are you good? | 警长 你受伤了吗 你还好吗 |
[33:59] | I’m good! | 我没事 |
[34:01] | Got a live one here. | 这里有个活的 |
[34:04] | Lobbed a few at me. | 朝我开了几枪 |
[34:06] | Show me your hands, real slow! | 把手伸出来 慢慢来 |
[34:11] | Come on out, drop it! | 出来 把枪扔了 |
[34:18] | It’s Davis. | 是戴维斯 |
[34:21] | Thank God, I thought you were Knox. | 谢天谢地 我以为你是诺克斯 |
[34:25] | Please, help me. | 求求你们 救救我 |
[34:39] | – Clear, nobody else in there. – Here. | -安全 里面没别人 -来 |
[34:42] | Just hang tight, ambulance is on the way. | 坚持住 救护车马上来 |
[34:43] | Just tell us what happened. | 告诉我们发生了什么 |
[34:46] | We were packing for the job. | 我们在收拾准备出发抢劫 |
[34:48] | Knox, he showed up over here. | 诺克斯 他之前过来 |
[34:52] | Walked up and shot me, left me to die. | 进来朝我开枪 留我去死 |
[34:54] | Made McBride tell him where the money is from the other job. | 逼问迈克布莱德说之前抢的钱在哪里 |
[34:58] | I don’t know what the hell he did to him. | 我不知道他对他干了什么 |
[34:59] | McBride was screaming. | 迈克布莱德在大喊 |
[35:00] | Where is he, where is Knox? | 他在哪 诺克斯在哪 |
[35:01] | He took off in one of our cars. | 他开着我们的车走了 |
[35:03] | – What car? – It’s some junker van. I don’t know! | -什么车 -一辆废弃货车 不知道 |
[35:05] | There’s cars in and out of here all the time. | 这里总有车进进出出 |
[35:07] | Where’s he headed? Where do you keep the money? | 他往哪里去了 你们把钱放在哪里 |
[35:13] | Jay, Hailey, closing on your position. | 杰 海莉 我们快到了 |
[35:15] | Five minutes out. | 还有五分钟 |
[35:17] | I’m two minutes behind. | 我还有两分钟 |
[35:18] | Crew’s unit’s down there. | 劫匪的储存柜在那里 |
[35:22] | It’s open at both ends. | 两边都开着 |
[35:25] | Why don’t you drop me off around here | 不如我在这里下去 |
[35:26] | then go around the side, and meet in the middle. | 然后去另一侧 我们中间汇合 |
[36:10] | Get your hands in the air, get on your knees now! | 把手举起来 立刻跪下 |
[36:13] | Hands in the air, Knox. | 举起手来 诺克斯 |
[36:18] | Hands in the air, now! | 举起手来 |
[36:25] | Drop your weapon now and get on your knees! | 放下武器 立即跪下 |
[36:29] | Drop your weapon now and get on your knees! | 放下武器 立即跪下 |
[36:31] | I’ve been on my knees a long time. | 我已经跪下很长一段时间了 |
[36:34] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[36:35] | I had my chance, I had to take it. | 我有了机会 必须要抓住 |
[36:37] | You killed a guy. | 你杀了人 |
[36:39] | World’s a better place because of it. | 世界因此更加美好 |
[36:41] | Doesn’t work like that. | 事情不是这么运作 |
[36:42] | Right, you know how it works. | 对 你知道规则 |
[36:44] | That’s not for someone like me to understand, huh, | 但那不是我这种人可以理解的 对吧 |
[36:46] | ’cause, let’s just face it, I’m just meat. | 因为 实话实说 我只是鱼肉 |
[36:49] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[36:50] | Here, have this skill, but don’t use it like that. | 来 学这个技术 但别这么用 |
[36:52] | And take this rifle and kill him, but don’t kill him! | 拿上来福枪杀了他 但别杀他 |
[36:54] | Put your weapon down! | 把武器放下 |
[36:55] | And come along on the robbery job, Knox, | 然后来了个抢劫的活 诺克斯 |
[36:57] | and we’ll just decide later | 我们稍后会决定 |
[36:58] | if we want to kill you like a dog afterwards. | 事成后是否要像狗一样毙了你 |
[37:01] | But don’t you think, boy, don’t you do that. | 但你别思考 小子 千万别 |
[37:05] | Don’t you decide what’s right and what’s wrong | 你别决定什么是对 什么是错 |
[37:07] | and what’s fair and who deserves what, | 什么公平 谁值得什么 |
[37:09] | ’cause that is for somebody else. | 因为那是别人的工作 |
[37:13] | I’m going to say this one more time, | 我要再说一次 |
[37:15] | put the gun down and get on your knees, | 把枪放下 立即跪下 |
[37:16] | or I will kill you if I have to. | 否则我会开枪杀了你 |
[37:21] | You feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[37:22] | You do exactly as she says and keep your mouth shut, | 你照她说的做 把嘴闭上 |
[37:25] | or the next thing that comes out of it’s gonna be a bullet. | 否则接下去出来的就是子弹 |
[37:29] | Get on your knees, now. | 立刻跪下 |
[37:38] | – Hands out! – All right, all right. | -伸出手来 -好 好 |
[37:42] | Damn it, I wanted to help you, | 该死 我想帮你 |
[37:44] | Ricky, I–I really did. | 里奇 真的 |
[37:48] | – This just felt right. – Get up. | -这样感觉很对 -起来 |
[37:53] | 50-21 Henry, offender’s in custody. | 5021H 嫌犯已被捕 |
[38:03] | I’m sorry for holding things back. | 抱歉我有所隐瞒 |
[38:06] | I know I don’t talk about my time in the army that much. | 我知道我不怎么谈论我驻军的事情 |
[38:10] | It’s not that I want to keep anything from you, it’s just… | 倒不是我想瞒着你 只是 |
[38:15] | You don’t have to tell me anything. | 你不用告诉我任何事 |
[38:18] | You can, and I’ll love you all the same. | 你可以说 我也一样爱你 |
[38:24] | “Ricky” is short for “Ricochet.” | “里奇”是子弹弹跳的简称 |
[38:29] | One day, outside the wire… | 有一天 在基地外 |
[38:34] | I shot a guy 400 yards away | 我射中一个360米开外的人 |
[38:36] | by bouncing a round off of an armored Humvee. | 通过在武装悍马上反弹子弹 |
[38:41] | My guys didn’t think I could make it. | 我的队友认为我做不到 |
[38:44] | The name stuck. | 这名字就留下了 |
[38:46] | And I liked it. | 我也喜欢 |
[38:53] | What about Knox? | 那诺克斯呢 |
[38:56] | He said he did something, he made a mistake? | 他说他干了些事 他犯错了 |
[39:04] | There was a guy in our unit that everybody loved. | 我们队里有个人见人爱的家伙 |
[39:09] | His name was Lopez, and he couldn’t resist | 他叫洛佩兹 他忍不住 |
[39:12] | handing out candy to all the local kids on base. | 给基地附近小孩发糖 |
[39:18] | So the Taliban used a kid to kill him. | 所以塔利班利用孩子杀了他 |
[39:22] | And Knox decided to take matters into his own hands, | 之后诺克斯决定亲自解决问题 |
[39:27] | so he went out one night, off the books, | 他晚上出去 私自出去 |
[39:30] | and he found the man responsible. | 找到了负责的人 |
[39:34] | And he killed everyone in the house. | 杀了所有在房里的人 |
[39:42] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[39:47] | Knox wasn’t charged, though. | 但诺克斯没被起诉 |
[39:49] | He served out his tour. | 他完成了驻军 |
[39:52] | Yeah, he covered it up. | 对 他掩盖起来了 |
[39:55] | He lied. | 他撒谎了 |
[39:59] | The truth is, I could have done something. | 事实是 我本可以做些什么 |
[40:05] | I should have. | 我应该做 |
[40:09] | And I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[40:17] | I like that he told you it was a mistake, though, that’s good. | 不过我喜欢他告诉你说这是个错误 这很好 |
[40:22] | He probably believes that too. | 他大概也这么认为 |
[40:26] | It’s insane what we tell ourselves. | 有时我们对自己说的话太疯狂 |
[40:30] | And it was straight up murder. | 那就是谋杀 |
[40:35] | It was murder and lies. | 谋杀和谎言 |
[40:47] | Well, confession can definitely make you hungry. | 坦白确实让人饥饿 |
[40:53] | You got anything you want to share? | 你有什么想分享的吗 |
[41:00] | I’m an open book, you know that. | 我没什么可藏着 你知道的 |