Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] She’s got a pulse! 她还有脉搏
[00:06] Do you think she’s gonna make it or not? 她到底能不能挺过来
[00:08] No, no, please, I have a daughter! 不 不 求你了 我有个女儿
[00:15] I feel like Makayla’s got a right to see her. 我觉得玛凯拉有权来看望她
[00:17] If you think that’s best. 如果你认为这样最好的话
[00:22] You look so pretty. 你看着好漂亮
[00:24] I couldn’t ask with Makayla in the room… 我不能问 玛凯拉还在屋里
[00:28] But did you find Roy? 你找到罗伊了吗
[00:30] No, Kim, we didn’t. 没有 金 没找到
[01:16] All right. Breakfast is served. 好了 早餐来了
[01:22] We got blueberry pancakes for you. 我们给你带了蓝莓薄饼
[01:24] Oh, well, that’s perfect. 太好了
[01:25] It was so cool. The lady at the counter knew 可酷了 柜台的女士知道
[01:28] that Adam was a police officer. 亚当是名警察
[01:31] She gave him a free coffee! 她给了他一杯免费的咖啡
[01:33] Which I did not accept, as that would be a violation. 我没有接受 因为那样就算违规
[01:35] He accepted a discount instead. 不过他接受了打折
[01:39] You all right? You got it? 行吗 你能行吗
[01:42] All right. 可以
[01:46] Okay, I see the mobility, the body torque. 我看到了移动能力 身体的扭转
[01:48] Nicely done. 完成得很不错
[01:50] Makayla, let’s do our absolute best 玛凯拉 我们尽最大努力
[01:52] to keep the syrup in the vicinity of the pancakes, okay? 让糖浆待在薄饼旁边 好吗
[01:55] Also, napkins are your friend. 还有 纸巾是你的朋友
[01:56] Remember that, okay? 记住 好吗
[01:57] Listen, uh, I’m gonna go meet a new CI, 听着 我要去见一位新的线人
[02:01] girl that Enrique from Narcotics hooked me up with. 缉毒组恩里克帮我搭上线的一个女人
[02:04] Says she’s ready to work. 说她做好了准备
[02:06] Would you wanna come? 你想一起去吗
[02:08] – What? – Sitter said she could -什么 -保姆说她今天可以
[02:09] start back up again today. I’ll call her right now. 重新开始干活 我马上给她打电话
[02:12] No. 不用
[02:12] Kim, it’s gonna be real easy. We’re meeting in a park. 金 非常简单 我们在一个公园里见面
[02:15] – Yeah, um, I’m not ready. – You sure? -嗯 我还没做好准备 -你确定
[02:18] Yeah, I mean, who knows if I’ll ever be ready? 谁知道我以后是否还能出警
[02:33] Good job! 打得好
[02:37] Ruzek? 鲁塞克
[02:40] Yeah. 对
[02:45] Enrique says you got something. 恩里克说你有情报
[02:47] For real? No “Hi, Ava, nice to meet you”? 真的啊 不说句”艾娃 幸会啊”
[02:51] “Who the hell are you?” “你到底是谁啊”
[02:52] Don’t you need to show me, like, your badge or something? 你难道不需要给我看看 警徽什么的吗
[02:54] No, no, no, we keep this casual. 不不不 我们还是随意点
[02:56] That way, in the off chance somebody sees you, 那样的话 万一有人看见你
[02:58] they’ll think you’re just here talking to a friend. 他们也会觉得你不过在和朋友聊天
[03:03] Ain’t nobody I know gonna think you one of my friends. 我认识的不会有人觉得你是我的朋友
[03:06] But okay. 但好吧
[03:07] Fair enough. So what do you got? 那好吧 你有什么情报
[03:12] G-parks are doing a big re-up. G公园王帮要补大量的货
[03:14] Okay, you got a name, a shipment date, a meet? 你有名字 运货时间 约会地点吗
[03:17] No. Not yet. 没有 现在还没有
[03:20] I could get that info for you, 我可以给你搞到这些信息
[03:23] if I had the right price. 如果给我的价钱合适
[03:24] All right, well, the way this works 好吧 这事的操作是这样的
[03:26] is you get paid for everything we recover, 我们只要缴获赃物 你就能拿钱
[03:28] so if there is a re-up, 所以如果有补货
[03:30] you get the info, 你拿到情报
[03:31] we pay you a grand for every kilo we seize. 我们每缴获一公斤会付你一千块
[03:35] – Yeah? – Yes, ma’am. -真的 -千真万确 女士
[03:36] Jesus. Okay, uh– 天啊 好吧…
[03:38] I’m meeting my man tonight. 我今晚见我的人
[03:40] I’m gonna get the info. Names, dates, 我会拿到情报 名字 日期
[03:42] where they’re gonna stash it. 他们准备藏到哪里
[03:44] Uh, hold up, hey. 等一下
[03:48] You can do that all safely? 你能平安地拿到吗
[03:49] Who are you getting this from? 你是从谁那里拿到情报的
[03:51] Enrique said I wouldn’t have to tell you. 恩里克说我不必告诉你
[03:59] The more of the conversation we get taped, the better. 我们录下的对话越多 形式越有利
[04:01] Okay. What you’re gonna do, you press this button right here, 你要这么做 你按这个按键
[04:04] you hold for three seconds, record as much as you can. 你按住3秒钟 尽可能多录
[04:08] The moment that you feel like anything is going wrong, 一旦你感觉有什么不对劲
[04:11] you get the hell out of there, you understand me? 你就赶紧撤 听明白了吗
[04:13] There’s no amount of money or drugs worth dying for. 多少钱或者毒品也不值得把命送了
[04:17] What’d I just say? 我刚刚怎么说的
[04:19] No amount of money or drug’s worth dying for. 多少钱或者毒品也不值得把命送了
[04:23] All right. Where are you meeting your boy? 很好 你在哪见你的人
[04:25] 46th and Morgan, tonight at 10:00. 今晚十点在46街和摩根街
[04:28] Okay, I’ll meet you after 11:00 p.M., 我们晚上11点以后见
[04:30] 49th Street overpass. 49街的过街天桥
[04:32] – Good? – Yeah. -好吗 -嗯
[04:34] Nice to meet you. 幸会
[04:36] Yeah. 嗯
[04:40] Yo, it’s getting late, dog. 天晚了啊
[04:43] – Is this girl the real deal? – Ah, no, no. -这女孩儿是认真的吗 -没事没事
[04:44] She’ll show, she’ll show. 她会来 会来的
[04:46] Yeah, a’ight, you got all the official papers? 好吧 正式的文件你都带好了
[04:53] How’s Burgess today? 伯吉斯今天怎么样
[04:54] She feeling better? 感觉好一些了吗
[04:58] She’s not good, man. She’s not great. 她不算太好 不太好
[05:00] Units in the seventh district, shots fired detected 第七区的各小组 安保录像监测到
[05:02] by the ShotSpotter at 46th and Morgan. 46街和摩根街有枪响
[05:04] Wait, that’s where Ava’s supposed to do her meet. 等等 艾娃就应该在那里见人
[05:06] 5021 Ida, we’re gonna roll on that Morgan job. 5021I 我们去摩根街出警
[05:16] Did y’all hear gunshots? 你们都听到了枪声吗
[05:19] Y’all straight? Y’all didn’t hear nothing? 你们都实话吧 什么也没听见吗
[05:21] Come on, man, somebody talk to me. 行了 谁和我说句话啊
[05:23] Huh? Y’all heard the shots. 你们听到枪声了
[05:24] Where’d they come from? 是从哪里打的
[05:27] – In there. – All right. -那里面 -好的
[05:28] We’ll have a check. 我们去查查
[05:47] – Ready? – Yeah. -准备好了 -嗯
[06:20] 5021 David, squad on the scene of the shots fired. 5021D 在响枪现场的小组
[06:22] I got a black SUV, tinted windows, 有辆黑色的SUV 车窗贴膜
[06:24] flying westbound down the alley, plates unknown. 从小巷往西逃走 车牌不清
[06:27] Copy that. 收到
[06:41] 5021I 5021 Ida.
[06:44] I got a DOA at 4601 South Morgan. 在摩根南街4601号发现尸体
[06:49] – Roll crime lab. – Copy that, 5021 Ida. -让鉴证科来 -收到 5021I
[06:51] Crime lab en route. 鉴证科出动
[07:02] Please, please, I swear I didn’t say anything. 别别 我发誓我什么都没说
[07:06] I swear– 我发誓…
[07:12] She got made. 她被发现了
[07:22] All right, what do we know? 什么情况
[07:24] Well, shooter policed his brass, 枪手收拾了他的弹壳
[07:26] or we’re dealing with a revolver. 或者是把左轮手枪
[07:28] Checked the alleyway for weapons. 在小巷里查找过武器
[07:30] – We didn’t find a thing. – Vehicle? -什么也没找到 -车辆
[07:32] Black SUV, no plates, no PODs, no security cameras 黑色SUV 没有车牌 没有警用监控 没有探头
[07:35] except for the ShotSpotters out front, but that’s a zero, 除了外面的安保录像 但那里没东西
[07:38] ’cause nobody entered that way. 因为没有人从那个方向进入
[07:39] Still can’t confirm who she was meeting. 还是无法确定她是和谁见面
[07:41] I mean, she didn’t give me a name, just G-Park Lords. 她没告诉我名字 只说了是G公园王帮
[07:44] Right. 对
[07:44] This whole block’s a stronghold, we’ve seen the movie, 整个街区都是他们的地盘 我们已经见识到了
[07:46] no one’s talking, no one saw anything. 没人开口 谁都没看到任何事
[07:48] All right, so we invoke zero tolerance on this block. 好 那我们在这个街区实行零容忍政策
[07:50] Lock ’em up for jaywalking if we have to. 有必要的话只要乱穿马路就抓人
[07:53] We shut down their narcotic sales, 我们关停他们的毒品买卖
[07:54] someone’s gonna start talking. 自然会有人开口
[07:57] – What do you got? – Ava was raped. -有什么发现 -艾娃被强奸了
[07:59] Two GSWs, point-blank range. Looks personal to me. 两处枪伤 近距离射击 我觉得是个人恩怨
[08:06] Our recording suggests this is the Lords taking care of a rat. 我们的录音显示这是王帮在处理叛徒
[08:10] So let’s compile a list of 我们整理一张这个街区
[08:11] all documented bangers on this block. 所有记录在案的帮派人员名单
[08:13] I want the whole set, from the shot-caller 我想要完整的名单 从管事的到
[08:15] to the shorty slinging bags. 小跟班
[08:17] Let’s get a run on all sex offenders in the area too. Okay? 我们还要查查这个区域所有的性侵罪犯 好吗
[08:19] You got it, Sarge. 没问题 警长
[08:21] And meanwhile, work that alley. 同时 查一下那条巷子
[08:22] And get a rush on ballistics. 加急处理弹道测试
[08:24] This is a gang, chances are they use the same weapons 这是黑帮 有可能他们会用同一把枪
[08:27] – to solve other problems. – Yep. -解决其他问题 -好
[08:29] Let’s go. 走吧
[08:33] – Hey, Sarge. – Oh, no. -警长 -不
[08:35] No, I am not, nor will I be, available 我不愿意 也没空
[08:37] to sort through your 15 subpoenas 再整理15张传票
[08:39] and help you with the court book again. 并帮你们查一遍法庭记录
[08:41] It’s about Kim. 是金的事
[08:46] Oh, that’s cute. 这就对了
[08:48] I was wondering if that spot’s 我想知道
[08:50] still available in the Narcotics task force 联调局缉毒特警队那个职位
[08:51] working the federal wire. 还在不在
[08:54] – A desk job? – Yeah. -那份文职工作 -对
[08:56] Burgess wants a desk job? 伯吉斯想做文职工作
[08:57] I’m just wonderingif it’s available, that’s all. 我只想知道那个职位还在吗 仅此而已
[09:00] – I’ll reach out. – Okay. -我去问问 -好
[09:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:08] M.E. found fragments consistent with a 9-millimeter, 法医发现了跟九毫米手枪一致的碎片
[09:10] but there’s no clean rifling impressions, 但没有清晰的膛线
[09:12] so it’s a dead end. 所以这是个死胡同
[09:14] Okay, where we at with the G-Park Lords? 好 G公园王帮查得怎么样了
[09:16] Patrol and Tact grabbed about ten of ’em. 巡警和战术小队抓了大概10个人
[09:18] They’re eating peanut butter 他们在牢里吃花生酱
[09:19] and jelly sandwiches in lockup, not talking. 和果冻三明治 不开口
[09:21] Well, at least we do have an idea 好 至少我们知道
[09:23] of who Ava was supposed to drop the dime on. 艾娃本想从谁那里套消息
[09:25] Her phone records indicate that she was tight 她的电话记录显示她跟两位已知的
[09:27] with two self-admitted G-Park Lords G公园王帮成员关系密切
[09:29] known as the Page cousins, uh, Daniel and Xavier. 他们是佩奇堂兄弟 丹尼尔和泽维尔
[09:32] Xavier’s actually an ex-boyfriend. 泽维尔其实是她的前男友
[09:33] Okay, we got eyes on Xavier? 好 有泽维尔的行踪吗
[09:35] Yes, we do,in the Danville penitentiary. 有 在丹维尔监狱
[09:36] He was scooped up a couple months ago 他两个月前就因为一个无关的
[09:38] for an unrelated distro charge, so that’s another dead end, 贩毒指控被抓 所以又是个死胡同
[09:40] and so is his cousin, Daniel, 他的堂兄 丹尼尔也是
[09:41] because he was on Instagram Live when Ava was killed. 因为艾娃被杀时他正在图享网上直播
[09:45] Okay, we got anything else? 好 还有别的吗
[09:47] Ava’s cell phone, social media. Any threats? 艾娃的手机 社交媒体 收到过任何威胁吗
[09:49] She didn’t have a social media presence. 她从来不用社交媒体
[09:51] Most of her calls were to friends or Xavier. 她大部分电话都是打给朋友们或泽维尔
[09:55] Her last phone call was an hour before her murder 她的最后一通电话是在死前一小时打给了
[09:58] to her P.O., Gary Franklin. 她的假释官 加里·富兰克林
[10:00] Okay, you two go talk to Franklin, 好 你们俩去找富兰克林谈谈
[10:01] see if he can tell us anything about Ava. 看他能否告诉我们一些关于艾娃的事
[10:04] Jay, Hailey, keep knocking on doors. 杰 海莉 继续走访街坊
[10:06] Yeah, on it. 好 马上去
[10:07] I’m Atwater and this is Ruzek. 我是阿特沃特 这位是鲁塞克
[10:09] Definitely appreciate you taking the time. 非常感谢你为我们抽出时间
[10:10] Yeah. 嗯
[10:12] See y’all got a lot going on this morning. 看你们今天早上都忙得不得了
[10:13] Yeah, tell me about it. It’s a damn shame about Ava. 对 跟我们说说 艾娃真的太可惜了
[10:17] – I had high hopes for her. – See where that gets you. -我对她期望很高 -看看我能帮到你们什么
[10:20] Need this filed, okay? 把这个归档 好吗
[10:23] So, listen, when’s the last time you spoke to Ava? 听着 你最后一次跟艾娃说话是什么时候
[10:26] She called me last night, 她昨晚打电话给我
[10:27] said she was gonna miss her mandatory check-in. 说她要错过强制的签到了
[10:28] – Did she sound scared at all? – No, hardly. -她听着害怕吗 -不 一点都不害怕
[10:30] She said she was gonna be working with the police. 她说她要跟警方合作
[10:32] – She was psyched about the cash. – Right. -她很兴奋要赚大钱了 -对
[10:34] We were wondering if there was anybody that you think 我们想问问你觉得她是否
[10:35] she might really want to point a finger at. 真的想指证某个人
[10:37] – Was she pissed at anybody– – Kevin. -她生谁的气吗 -凯文
[10:38] – Anybody else pissed at her? – CPIC just hit me back. -有人生她的气吗 -公共信息中心刚回我
[10:40] PODs picked up a black SUV 监控探头拍到艾娃被杀后
[10:41] driving erratically near the murder scene 十分钟有一辆黑色越野车在
[10:43] ten minutes after Ava was murdered. 犯罪现场附近横冲直撞
[10:44] Tags go back to a G-Park Lord named, uh, DeShawn Baker. 车牌查出来是已知君主帮成员 德肖恩·贝克
[10:47] She ever mention a DeShawn Baker to you? 她跟你提过德肖恩·贝克吗
[10:48] No, that does sound familiar though. 没有 不过这名字听着耳熟
[10:51] Mm, well, he’s probably been in those seats a few times. 他可能坐过几次牢
[10:52] He got a pretty long-ass sheet, 他的前科特别多
[10:54] including a prior for sexual assault. 包括一次性侵前科
[10:55] – That doesn’t ring a bell? – No. -有印象吗 -没有
[10:58] If he’s the one, you roll him hard for me. 如果是他干的 你们给我好好教训他
[11:01] I promise you, we will. Thank you for your time. 我们向你保证 我们会的 谢谢你抽出时间
[11:13] We got Baker’s car out front. You guys set? 我们看到贝克的车停在前面 你们就位了吗
[11:16] Yeah, we just rolled up. 对 我们刚到
[11:22] All right, we’re gonna knock. 好 我们要敲门了
[11:26] Chicago PD, open up! 芝加哥警署 开门
[11:32] – I got the side. – I’ll move for the back door. -我去侧面 -我去后门
[11:35] 10-1, 10-1, shots fired at the police. 呼叫紧急支援 有人向警察开枪
[11:37] 5612 South Emerald, plainclothes officers on scene. 南翡翠大道5612号 现场有便衣警察
[11:40] – Move! – Copy that, 5021 Ida. -上 -收到 5021I
[11:43] Let’s back up, bro. 我们退后 兄弟
[11:55] Don’t touch that gun, DeShawn! 别碰那把枪 德肖恩
[11:57] Drop it, drop it. Hands up in the air! 把枪放下 把枪放下 把手举起来
[12:01] Hands in the air. Keep your eyes on me. 把手举起来 看着我
[12:03] That’s right, keep ’em up. Up! 就是这样 把手举着 举着
[12:05] Don’t move. 别动
[12:07] Got anything on you in that bag I need to worry about? 包里还有什么危险物品吗
[12:10] Go to hell. 下地狱吧
[12:11] Jail first. 先坐牢吧
[12:13] Then I’ll meet you there. 然后我们再地狱里见
[12:17] Yeah, well, today is not your day, DeShawn. 对 你今天可不走运 德肖恩
[12:21] You shot at the police, 你开枪打警察
[12:24] and we found a half a key of dope in your bag. 我们还在你包里找到了半公斤毒品
[12:26] Well, look, as far as the dope, man, I don’t– 好吧 说到毒品 兄弟 我不…
[12:27] We don’t care about the dope. You understand me? 我们不在乎毒品 你明白吗
[12:31] See what I wanna know… 我想知道的是
[12:34] is do you know a woman named Ava Pierce? 你认识一位叫艾娃·皮尔斯的女士吗
[12:37] Yeah. I heard what happened to Ava, 认识 我听说艾娃的事了
[12:40] and I had nothing to do with that. 我跟那事一点关系都没有
[12:42] Ava was good girl. 艾娃是个好女孩
[12:44] Little on the crazy side, but she was good. 虽然有点疯 但本质不坏
[12:48] When’d you see her last? 你最后一次见到她是什么时候
[12:51] I don’t know, a week maybe. 我不知道 大概一周前吧
[12:52] – A week maybe? – Yeah. -大概一周前吗 -对
[12:54] We got your vehicle three blocks away 艾娃死后十分钟我们在
[12:55] from where Ava lives, ten minutes after she died. 离她家三个街区的地方发现了你的车
[12:58] Oh, that’s my whip. I wasn’t in it though. 这是我的车 我当时不在里面
[13:01] I let my sister borrow it. I was in Detroit. 我把它借给我妹妹了 我当时在底特律
[13:04] You can check my phone for the boarding pass. 你可以查我手机上的登机牌
[13:05] I wasn’t even here. 案发时我根本不在现场
[13:07] Okay, let’s say we believe you. 好吧 就算我们相信你
[13:12] Do you know anybody who might want to hurt Ava? 你知道有谁可能会伤害艾娃吗
[13:16] Maybe her new guy. 可能是她的新男友
[13:17] I heard he roughed her up a few times. 我听说他打过她几次
[13:19] – Okay, you got a name? – Nah. -好 你知道他叫什么吗 -不清楚
[13:21] She never talked about that. 她从没提过
[13:25] So what’s up, can I get up out of here or what? 所以怎么样 我能出去了吗
[13:29] You shot at the police. 你朝警察开枪
[13:31] You ain’t going nowhere. 你在这好好待着吧
[13:35] Hey, Kev. 凯文
[13:37] You got a second? 有时间吗
[13:40] I thought you should know 我觉得你应该知道
[13:41] Burgess is looking at desk jobs. 伯吉斯在找文职工作
[13:48] You talk to her? 你跟她谈过了吗
[13:49] Not yet. Just Ruzek. 还没 只有鲁塞克说的
[13:51] Nothing set in stone, but there is an opening in Narcotics. 还没什么板上钉钉 不过缉毒组有个空缺
[13:54] Sarge, call came in over the zone. 警长 我片区接到报警电话
[13:56] Witness saw a possible rape in a back alley off Racine. 目击者在拉辛附近的后巷看到了一起疑似强奸案
[13:59] Victim took off running, but the offender jumped 受害者逃跑了 但罪犯跳上了
[14:00] into a black SUV with tinted windows. 一辆深色车窗的黑色SUV
[14:02] Let’s jump on it. Thanks, Trudy. 马上跟进 谢了 特鲁迪
[14:04] 2326 on scene, no sign of black SUV or the victim. 2326在现场 没有黑色SUV和受害者的踪迹
[14:09] 5021 Henry, we’re en route. 2326, secure the perimeter. 5021H 我们在路上了 2326 封锁周边
[14:12] Dispatch relayed the victim is believed 调度中心说受害者
[14:14] to be injured, so keep searching. 可能受伤了 继续搜索
[14:16] We’ll knock on doors. Maybe she ran inside for help. 我们会挨家挨户敲门 也许她跑进了居民家求助
[14:18] Stop! 停车
[14:24] Hey! We’re the police! 我们是警察
[14:29] 5021 George, we got eyes on our victim. 5021 乔治 我们看到受害者了
[14:31] Hey. We’re the police. 我们是警察
[14:33] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事了 没事了
[14:35] We got you, okay. You’re safe now, I promise. 有我们在 你现在安全了 我保证
[14:39] He’s gone. He can’t hurt you. 他走了 不能伤害你了
[14:55] Is she stable? Can we try talking to her? 她情绪稳定吗 我们能和她谈谈吗
[14:56] Sorry, Detective, we gotta take her in. 抱歉 警探 我们得把她带走
[15:02] She’s catatonic. 她处于精神紧张状态
[15:03] Crime scene’s two blocks up, alley near a church. 犯罪现场在两个街区外 教堂附近的小巷
[15:06] Witness reports a black SUV leaving in a hurry. 目击者说一辆黑色SUV匆忙离开
[15:08] Didn’t get a look at the driver 没看到司机的样子
[15:09] and, again, we got zero plates. 而且 还是没有车牌
[15:11] But we did find an ID in the victim’s purse. 但我们在受害者的钱包里找到了一张身份证
[15:13] Her name’s Sara O’Connell. 她的名字是萨拉·奥康奈尔
[15:15] Been arrested for possession of heroin, 因持有海洛因被捕
[15:17] did the time, been out for two years, 蹲过监狱 出狱两年
[15:19] lives in Gage Park, works at a laundromat on Troy. 住在盖齐公园 在特洛伊街的自助洗衣店工作
[15:21] All right, so far we got nothing saying 目前还没有证据表明
[15:23] this comes back to Ava’s meet with the G-Parks, 这和艾娃与G公园王帮见面有关
[15:25] which means this could be random, 也就是说这可能是随机事件
[15:26] which means we’re looking at a straight-up serial. 意味着这可能是起连环事件
[15:28] I’ll go to Med, get a rush on the rape kit, 我去医院 加急收集强奸证据
[15:29] wait there to interview her when she’s able. 等到她恢复了再跟她了解情况
[15:31] No, I’ll handle Med. 不 医院的事我来负责
[15:34] I want you all working the street, everybody. 我要你们所有人在街上继续调查
[16:13] Kim. 金
[16:14] It’s me. It’s Hank. 是我 汉克
[16:23] Hey, Sarge. 警长
[16:24] Everything all right? 一切都好吧
[16:26] Got a sec? 有时间吗
[16:29] Yeah. Come on in. 有 赶紧进来吧
[16:34] Makayla at school? 玛凯拉在上学吗
[16:37] Yeah, Adam’s been taking her in. 是啊 最近都是亚当在照顾她
[16:38] Oh, good. 不错
[16:43] How you feeling? 你最近感觉怎么样
[16:44] Better. Yeah, every day better. 好多了 一天比一天好
[16:47] Good. 那就好
[16:51] – Let me get you a coffee. – No thanks, I’m good. -我给你倒杯咖啡吧 -不 谢谢 我不喝
[16:55] Actually I need your help with something. 其实我需要你帮个忙
[16:58] I got this rape victim over at Med. 我在医院有个强奸受害者
[17:00] Oh, right, Adam was telling me something about that. 我知道 亚当告诉过我
[17:03] Yeah, well, I want you to talk to her. 对 我想让你跟她聊聊
[17:08] Why me? 为什么是我
[17:11] I need all hands on deck. 我需要大家共同作战
[17:16] Really? You really need me for this? 真的吗 你真的需要我干这事吗
[17:23] Before you make any decisions–any decisions, 在你做出任何决定之前 任何决定
[17:28] you gotta give yourself a chance to feel like 你得给自己一个机会让自己觉得
[17:30] you can do the job again. 你还能胜任这份工作
[17:33] If you want to. 如果你愿意的话
[17:35] You know? So it’s actually a choice. 所以这实际上是一种选择
[17:44] Just talk to her. 去跟她聊聊吧
[18:02] Thanks. 谢谢
[18:06] Hi, Sara. I’m Officer Burgess. 你好 萨拉 我是伯吉斯警官
[18:09] Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? 你介意我问你几个问题吗
[18:15] Leave me alone. 别烦我
[18:18] Officer Burgess! How you feeling? 伯吉斯警官 你感觉怎么样
[18:20] Better. 好多了
[18:22] – Good. – Thanks, I’m just -那就好 -谢谢 我是来
[18:23] here to ask your patient a couple questions. 问你的病人几个问题
[18:25] No problem. 没问题
[18:26] Sara, I’ll be back. 萨拉 我等会过来
[18:32] How come he knows you? 他怎么会认识你
[18:34] I was down the hall last week. 我上周住在走廊那头
[18:34] I was a patient, like you. 也是个病人 跟你一样
[18:38] What happened? 出什么事了
[18:39] I was shot in the line of duty. 我在执行任务时中枪了
[18:45] Sara, can you… 萨拉 你能
[18:50] Think of any details about the man who did this to you? 想起对你下手的那个人的任何细节吗
[18:52] ‘Cause anything you remember could help us. 因为你想起的任何事 都可能帮到我们
[18:56] He was wearing a black ski mask. 他戴着黑色滑雪面罩
[19:01] Okay. 好的
[19:03] What about anything else? 还有别的吗
[19:07] Tall, short, slim, heavy– 高矮 胖瘦
[19:09] You’re asking me all these questions. 你问我这么多问题
[19:12] And I’m just trying to forget the whole thing, okay? 而我只是想忘掉这整件事 好吗
[19:14] No, I know. I know, I just– 不 我知道 我知道 我只是
[19:17] anything you remember can help us. 你想起的任何事都可能帮到我们
[19:20] Can you try? 你能试试吗
[19:26] Why don’t you start at the beginning? 我们从头说起好吗
[19:31] I left my NA meeting. 我刚离开戒毒互助会
[19:34] I picked up a pop at the convenience store. 我在便利店买了冰棍
[19:35] I started walking to the L. 开始往地铁走
[19:40] And he came out of nowhere. 他突然冲出来
[19:43] He put a gun to my head. 拿枪抵着我的脑袋
[19:47] He started dragging me toward a car. 他开始把我拽向一辆车
[19:52] And, um… 然后
[19:54] and then he… 然后他…
[20:01] I don’t know how I got away. 我不知道自己怎么逃跑的
[20:06] He was gonna kill me. 他打算杀了我
[20:10] I could see it in his eyes. 我可以从他的眼里看出来
[20:17] It was like he– 就像是他
[20:21] He had all– 他拥有所有的
[20:24] All the power. 所有权力
[20:32] Yeah. 对
[20:35] I shouldn’t have been walking alone. 我不应该一个人走路
[20:37] Sara. God, no. 萨拉 天呐 不
[20:39] This is not your fault, okay? 这不是你的错 好吗
[20:42] I’m only here asking these questions 我问这些问题只是因为
[20:43] so we can catch the guy who did this to you. 这能帮助我们抓到伤害你的人
[20:49] You catch the guy who shot you? 你抓到了射伤你的人吗
[20:53] No. Not yet. 不 还没
[20:59] The SUV. Yeah, there’s a black SUV. 那辆SUV 对 有辆黑色SUV
[21:01] Can you remember anything about that? 你能记得车的信息吗
[21:03] Um, was there anything unusual about the car? 那辆车有什么特别之处吗
[21:05] – Maybe a partial plate– – I don’t know. -或许部分车牌 -不知道
[21:10] Do you remember any of that from when you were shot? 你记得自己被射伤时的细节吗
[21:16] All I remember… 我只记得
[21:20] is what he did to me. 他对我做的事
[21:24] – And you’re making me– – It’s okay, Sara. -而你却要我… -没事 萨拉
[21:27] – I don’t know. – Okay. -我不知道 -好
[21:30] – We could–we could talk– – I want you to go now. -我们可以 我们可以谈谈 -我希望你走
[21:34] – Well, if you remem– – Can you please just go? -如果你记起… -你能离开吗
[21:48] I heard you were interviewing Sara. You okay? 我听说你跟萨拉谈了 你还好吗
[21:50] – Yeah, I’m okay. Are you okay? – What? -嗯 我没事 你呢 -什么
[21:53] You want to explain to me why Voight seems to think 你想跟我解释下为什么博伊特似乎认为
[21:55] that I’m struggling and not wanting to come back to Intelligence? 我很纠结 还不想回到情报部了
[21:58] Oh, no, see, that’s just a misunderstanding. 不 这是个误会
[22:00] I’m gonna kill Platt. I just–I asked her 我要杀了普拉特 我只是 我为了她
[22:03] if the desk job in Narcotics was still open. 缉毒组的那个文职工作是否还在
[22:06] You always said that sounded like a cushy spot, 你总说这听上去像个轻松的岗位
[22:08] so I wanted you to know you had choices. 所以我想让你知道你有选择
[22:10] And it’s your choice to push me into a desk job? 把我逼向文职是你的选择吗
[22:13] No, no, hold on. I want you to know 不不 等等 我想让你知道
[22:14] that you don’t have to do this ever again. 你不必再出去经受枪林弹雨
[22:17] Okay. You’re not okay, that’s okay. 好吧 你没完全好 这没关系
[22:19] It’s fine. 没事
[22:20] – Great. That’s super supportive. Thank you. – Whoa, it is, Kim. -很好 真是支持我 谢谢 -就是这样 金
[22:23] – Thank you. – Kim. -谢谢 -金
[22:25] You have options, and we can work through this. 你有选择 我们可以一起想办法
[22:28] We can figure it out. 我们能共度难关
[22:32] I don’t wanna not come back to work. 我不希望自己不能回来
[22:34] Then you will come back to work. 那你就回来工作
[22:35] Yeah, I’m just gonna slip right back in. 对 我就直接回来
[22:37] – I don’t know what you want– – Gonna be perfect. -我不知道你想… -肯定很完美
[22:38] I don’t wanna do this right now! 我不想现在谈
[22:49] Your victim, Sara, I think she’s lying, okay? 你的受害者 萨拉 我觉得她在撒谎
[22:52] She seemed scared, but not in an untethered way, 她看起来很害怕 但不是无法控制的那种
[22:54] and before she got upset, 而且在她难过前
[22:55] it felt like she was thinking about her answers. 感觉她在思考自己的答案
[22:57] – It felt rehearsed. – Okay. -感觉练习过 -好
[22:59] – Why do you think she’d lie? – I don’t know. -你觉得她为什么撒谎 -不知道
[23:01] – Maybe she knows her attacker. – All right. -也许她认识袭击者 -好的
[23:03] The file said she had an ex, right, so… 档案上写着她有个前夫 所以
[23:07] he fought her for custody, had priors. 他因为监护权跟她吵过 有前科
[23:09] That doesn’t fit. 这说不通
[23:10] I mean, we have two rape victims. 我们有两个强奸案受害者
[23:11] It doesn’t fit with our first victim, Ava. 这与我们的第一个受害者艾娃没关系
[23:13] She’s got no connect to– 她与这些没关系
[23:15] Doesn’t mean that the ex-husband couldn’t possibly– 这不意味前夫就不可能
[23:16] We already ran him. 我们已经查了他
[23:20] But you know what, we’ll run him again. 但知道吗 我们去再查一次
[23:21] Okay, we’ll run anybody she’s afraid of. 好吗 我们查任何她害怕的人
[23:25] I’m gonna head back. 我要回去了
[23:29] – I didn’t mean to… – I know. -我不是有意… -我知道
[23:32] I know. Me neither. 我知道 我也是
[23:44] 泰勒·罗斯 萨拉的前夫
[24:08] Mr. Ross, do you have a moment to speak? 罗斯先生 你有空说两句吗
[24:10] I’m Officer Burgess. 我是伯吉斯警官
[24:12] – What do you want? – It’s about your ex, Sara O’Connell. -你想干什么 -是关于你前妻 萨拉·奥康奈尔
[24:15] – What about her? – She was attacked. -她怎么了 -她被袭击了
[24:17] She was in the hospital. 她在医院里
[24:20] She was raped, beaten, shot. 她被强奸 殴打 枪击
[24:21] Any idea who might have done that, Tyler? 你知道谁可能做了这些吗 泰勒
[24:23] Whatever she got herself into, that’s her business. 无论她卷入什么事 都是她的事
[24:26] It has nothing to do with me. 与我无关
[24:27] She relapse? Was it a drug dealer? 她复吸了吗 是毒贩吗
[24:29] – Something like that? – It wasn’t no criminal. -这种类型的人吗 -与犯罪无关
[24:32] Opposite. 正好相反
[24:34] Now I’m done here, so get the hell off my property. 我说完了 现在赶紧离开我家
[24:41] Are you saying her problem was with a cop? 你是说她的麻烦来自警察吗
[24:44] Tyler, I got no beef with you, and I won’t pull you into this, 泰勒 我与你无冤无仇 我也不想把你牵扯进来
[24:47] but you gotta tell me right now, was it a cop? 但你得现在告诉我 是警察吗
[24:55] It’s her parole officer. 是她的假释官
[24:58] Sara and Ava had the same parole officer. 萨拉和艾娃有同一位假释官
[25:00] Sara had been switched; it just– 萨拉调换了假释官 只是
[25:01] it hadn’t made it through to the official records yet. 还没写到官方的档案里
[25:03] Wait, parole officer, you talking about Gary Franklin? 等等 假释官 是加里·富兰克林吗
[25:05] – Yeah, that’s his name. – I mean, we did talk to him. -对 就是这个名字 -我们跟他谈过
[25:07] He seemed like he didn’t know anything. 他似乎什么也不知道
[25:09] He’s lying. He’s your guy. 他在骗人 就是他
[25:12] That’s clutch, Burgess. Come on. 这线索很有力 伯吉斯 来吧
[25:13] Let’s go. 我们走
[25:17] You’re coming, right? 你也来 对吧
[25:21] No. 不了
[25:23] Uh, I’m gonna go home. 我要回家了
[25:24] – Kim, it’s your lead. – Sorry. -金 这是你找到的线索 -抱歉
[25:30] We already know that Gary Franklin 我们已经知道加里·富兰克林
[25:31] is Ava Pierce’s parole officer. 是艾娃·普莱斯的假释官
[25:33] Now you look at Sara’s sheet, her parole officer is listed 你看萨拉的卷宗 她的假释官写的
[25:36] as Julio Garcia, who retired six months ago. 是胡里奥·加西亚 但他六个月前退休了
[25:38] Gary Franklin took over her case. 加里·富兰克林接手了她的案子
[25:41] Burgess said that, 伯吉斯说
[25:42] according to Sara’s ex-husband, Franklin was using his power 据萨拉前夫的说法 富兰克林在利用职权
[25:46] and his position to the point of violence and abuse. 和他的位置来实施暴力和侵犯
[25:48] Franklin is also the registered owner of a black SUV. 富兰克林的名下还有一辆黑色SUV
[25:51] All over Instagram, matches all the witnesses’ descriptions. 遍布图享 与所有目击证人证词相符
[25:55] He’s divorced, lives in a one flat in Gage Park. 他离婚了 住在盖齐公园的公寓
[25:57] Okay. This all makes sense. 好 这都说得通
[25:59] – Do we have a why? – We’re close. -知道原因吗 -快查到了
[26:00] A week ago, Franklin got a subpoena 一周前 富兰克林申请传票
[26:02] for Sara’s phone records. 搜查萨拉的电话记录
[26:03] Why did he want the subpoena? 他为什么想要传票
[26:05] Probably because he was getting suspicious, and he was right. 大概因为他起疑心了 而且他没猜错
[26:07] If you look at extension 744, area 4. 如果你看分号744 第四区
[26:10] It’s a direct line to Detective Murphy in Violent Crimes. 是暴力犯罪科的墨菲警探的私人专线
[26:13] Turns out Ava, Sara, and another parolee 结果发现艾娃 萨拉和另一位假释犯
[26:15] named Casey Thomas wanted to talk. 叫做凯茜·托马斯 她们都想举报
[26:18] But they didn’t give a name. 但不说是谁
[26:19] They didn’t give any specific details. 她们没说任何细节
[26:20] They just asked vague questions about what would happen 只是为了大概的问题 关于如果她们举报
[26:22] if they came forward. 会发生什么
[26:23] I guess they didn’t like the answer. 我猜她们觉得答案不尽如人意
[26:25] They never named Franklin directly. 她们没指名道姓说富兰克林
[26:26] We got an LKA on Casey? 我们知道凯茜的最近住址吗
[26:29] House in Lawndale. 朗代尔的房子
[26:29] All right, Adam, you and Kev go check on Casey right now. 好 亚当 你和凯文现在去看看凯茜
[26:32] Call Tact. Get eyes on Franklin. 联系战术小队 盯住富兰克林
[26:34] That’s good work, guys. Keep digging. 干得漂亮 各位 继续
[26:59] Casey Thomas, Chicago PD. You in there? 凯茜·托马斯 芝加哥警署 你在吗
[27:04] I got blood. 我看见血了
[27:06] Runner! 有人逃跑
[27:08] Chicago PD, stop moving! 芝加哥警署 别动
[27:09] Go get him! 5021 David, emergency. 去追他 5021D 紧急情况
[27:12] We got an offender taking off. 有嫌犯逃跑
[27:13] Roll the crime lab to 352 South Gage. 让鉴证科来南盖齐路352号
[27:16] Notify 308. Squad advise sergeant. 通知308 小队通知警长
[27:19] Kev, he’s coming out the front! 凯文 他从前面出来了
[27:24] No, no! 不 不
[27:25] We got a white male running southbound down the alley! 有个白人男性从小巷往南逃跑
[27:39] We in the pallet yard on Clinton. 我们在克林顿的送货区
[27:41] He’s around here somewhere. 他就在这附近
[27:43] – Have patrol set a perimeter. – Copy that, pallet yard… -让巡警拉警戒线 -收到 送货区…
[27:50] Let’s move, let’s move, let’s move. 走 走 走
[28:00] To 5021 David, we got… 5021D 我们发现.
[28:04] Hands up, hands up, now! 举起手来 举起手来 赶紧
[28:06] You all right? 你还好吗
[28:08] Who the hell is this? 这是谁
[28:10] What’s your name, man? 你叫什么名字
[28:13] Casey’s boyfriend, Dennis Crowley. 凯茜的男友 丹尼斯·克劳利
[28:15] He’s got quite the dance card, Sarge. 他的前科也很多 警长
[28:17] Multiple priors for felony theft, armed robbery, burglary, 多次盗窃重罪 持枪抢劫 盗窃
[28:20] you name it, him and Casey probably stole it. 能说出来的 他和凯茜大概都干过
[28:22] Tested negative for GSR. 枪击残留物检测呈阴性
[28:24] Crowley found her, we showed up, 克劳利找到了她 我们来了
[28:25] he got scared and ran. 他吓坏了就逃跑
[28:27] He got about 20 grand worth of computers 他在那大概有价值两万的电脑
[28:29] and other merchandise boxed up back here. 和其他货物 都打包装在那里
[28:31] No weapons, nothing that points to Franklin. 没有武器 没什么指向富兰克林的线索
[28:34] Charlie, tell me you got something. 查理 告诉我你有进展
[28:37] I got rage. 我很愤怒
[28:39] Multiple sharp force trauma. 多处利器外伤
[28:41] Sarge, she was shot and stabbed 20 times. 警长 她的枪伤和刀伤共有20处
[28:44] Tact got eyes on Franklin yet? 战术小组找到富兰克林了吗
[28:46] Tact puts Franklin outside his house ten minutes ago 战术小组十分钟前发现富兰克林在自己屋外
[28:49] holding a Giordano’s deep dish 拿着乔达诺的深盘披萨
[28:51] with a big old smile on his face. 笑得比花都欢
[28:54] So that’s his attempt at an alibi? 这就是他的不在场证明吗
[28:56] What’s the move, Sarge? 接下去怎么办 警长
[29:07] Hi, I’m Detective Upton. This is Officer Burgess. 我是厄普顿警探 这事伯吉斯警官
[29:10] We understand Sara’s staying here. 我们听说萨拉住在这里
[29:12] Yeah, I’m Nina, her cousin. 对 我是妮娜 她表姐
[29:14] Mind if we talk to her? 我们能跟她谈谈吗
[29:16] You can try. 你可以试试
[29:24] Hey, Sara, how you doing? 萨拉 你还好吗
[29:33] – Could you give us a sec? – Sure. -能让我们单独谈会吗 -当然
[29:36] I’ll be in the kitchen. 我去厨房待着
[29:42] Look, Sara, I know you’re scared, 听着 萨拉 我知道你害怕
[29:45] and I know you’ve been through a lot. 我知道你经历了很多
[29:48] But we have a problem, 但我们有个麻烦
[29:48] and I think you know what that problem is. 我想你知道那是什么麻烦
[29:53] Can you tell us anything? 你能告诉我们什么吗
[29:57] No. I’m sorry. 不 抱歉
[30:02] Last time we sp– 上次我们谈
[30:04] spoke, you asked me if I could, um, 谈话时 你问我是否能
[30:06] remember anything about the man who shot me. 记得枪击我的那个男人
[30:10] Yeah, well, you’re a cop. 对 但你是个警察
[30:11] You’re trained to remember that stuff. 你受过训练去记住这些东西
[30:13] Yeah, I am. 对 没错
[30:17] He was wearing jeans and a leather jacket. 他穿着牛仔裤和皮夹克
[30:22] And sometimes he’s wearing a jean jacket and a red shirt. 有时他穿着牛仔夹克和红色衬衫
[30:28] And sometimes he’s driving a white sedan. 有时他开着白色轿车
[30:31] And other times, I mean, it’s a blue pickup. 其他时候 是个蓝色皮卡
[30:37] It keeps changing on me. 我脑中的画面一直在变
[30:40] My memory just… 我的记忆…
[30:44] Keeps playing tricks on me. 不停地戏弄我
[30:49] It’s the fear, I think. 我想这是因为恐惧
[30:55] But the one thing that I do know 但有一件事我明白
[30:58] is that he’s still out there, 就是他还在逃
[30:59] and I would do anything to bring him in. 我愿意做任何事把他缉拿归案
[31:03] Sara, you can have that. 萨拉 你可以抓到这个人
[31:06] You can end this. You can bring him in. 你可以结束这一切 你能抓住他
[31:08] We just need a name. 我们只需要一个名字
[31:14] He will kill me. 他会杀了我
[31:17] And my kid. 和我的孩子
[31:20] We’ll protect you. 我们会保护你
[31:22] And your child. 和你的孩子
[31:24] That’s what he said when I got out. 我出狱时他也这么说
[31:26] Who? Who said? 谁 谁说的
[31:33] Gary Franklin. 加里·富兰克林
[31:39] He raped me. 他强奸了我
[31:43] Whenever he felt like it for months. 好几个月 只要他来了性质就强奸
[31:47] You know why I never said a word? 你知道我为什么默不作声吗
[31:51] ‘Cause he told me… 因为他告诉我…
[31:56] he’d protect me. 他会保护我
[31:59] He told me he’d help me get my kid back. 他说他能帮我夺回孩子
[32:03] Keep me out of jail. 让我不再进监狱
[32:12] So what do you want me to do? You want me to testify? 所以你想让我怎么做 上庭作证吗
[32:16] It’s a little more complicated than that. 比那更复杂些
[32:19] It would turn into a he said/she said in court. 在法庭上会变成公说公有理婆说婆有理
[32:26] And who’s gonna believe the ex-junkie felon? 谁会相信一个前毒头重罪犯呢
[32:34] Yeah, that’s what the other detective said would happen if I told. 对 另一个警探也说如果我举报就会这样
[32:41] So if– 所以如果
[32:44] if nobody believes me, then what do I do? 如果没人相信我 那我该怎么办
[32:46] We want you to wear a wire. 我们想让你戴监听器
[32:49] We want you to get Gary talking. 我们想让你让加里说实话
[32:51] You get him to admit to just one– 你让他承认哪怕一个
[32:53] one detail, and he’s ours. 一个细节 他就归我们了
[32:55] He spends the rest of his life in prison. 他这辈子就得坐牢了
[32:57] We’ll get tactical units and undercover officers 我们会让战术小组和便衣警察
[32:59] within 50 feet of you. 在你周围50英尺范围内
[33:01] He won’t be able to touch you. 他肯定动不了你
[33:02] We can get him. 我们能抓到他
[33:05] Please get him. 请帮我们抓住他
[33:10] Okay. 好
[33:11] I’ll do it. 我干
[33:20] You want me to show her how to activate the COH device? 你想让我向她解释怎么开启通讯耳机吗
[33:22] No, I’ll do it. 不 我来
[33:26] Anything? 有消息吗
[33:27] No one’s come or gone, and zero signs of Franklin. 没人来或去 也没看到富兰克林
[33:32] Are you sure this is the right thing? 你确定这么做没错吗
[33:34] We won’t make her do anything she’s not comfortable with. 我们不会逼她做任何她不想做的事
[33:39] Sara, you okay? Police are here. 萨拉 你还好吗 警察来了
[33:44] Think she had a change of heart? 你觉得她改变主意了吗
[33:45] She did seem a little nervous. 她确实显得有点紧张
[33:47] Sara? Excuse me. 萨拉 不好意思
[33:50] Sara? 萨拉
[34:02] All right. 好吧
[34:10] She took her kid, cleaned out her bank account, 她带走了孩子 把银行的钱都取了
[34:12] went south on I-65. 在I65公路上往南走了
[34:13] We got her stopping off at Lafayette to gas up. 我们发现她在拉斐特停留加油
[34:16] – You called her? – Yeah, dozen times. Phone’s off. -你给她打电话了 -对 好几次 关机
[34:20] She turned it on long enough to say that she’s sorry, she’s okay. 她就开机了一小会 说她很抱歉 她没事
[34:23] I mean, we can bring in Franklin, 我们可以逮捕富兰克林
[34:25] but he ain’t gonna talk. We don’t have nothing. 但他不会承认 我们没有证据
[34:26] It’s worth a shot. We can ice him. 如果有用 我们可以关关他
[34:28] Nah, Kev’s right. 不 凯文说得对
[34:29] He’ll lawyer up. We’ll lose 48. 他会找律师 我们就失去了48小时
[34:34] I’ll do it. 我来吧
[34:40] I’ll get him to talk. 我让他开口
[34:46] I’ll get him. 我能抓到他
[35:00] You mind? Grand Central Station in here. 我能坐这里吗 人多的像火车站
[35:04] Yeah, go ahead. 行 坐吧
[35:10] You, uh– you want some coffee, or– 你 你想喝咖啡吗 还是
[35:15] Be my guest. 请便吧
[35:16] I’m a friend of Sara’s. 我是萨拉的朋友
[35:19] Mm, Sara. 萨拉
[35:21] – Well, I know a few Saras. – The one that was attacked, shot. -我认识好几个萨拉 -被殴打 枪击的那个
[35:25] That Sara. 那个萨拉
[35:29] I’m not following you. 我不懂
[35:30] She wants 20 grand, or she goes to the cops. 她想要两万块 否则她就报警
[35:32] She just wants to get the hell out of here. 她只想离开这里
[35:33] You never have to hear from her again. 你永远不会收到她的信息
[35:37] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[35:38] I’m not stupid, Gary. 我不傻 加里
[35:43] – What’s your name? – Jessie Tellmen. -你叫什么 -杰茜·特尔曼
[35:45] Met Sara at Stateville. 在州监狱认识了萨拉
[35:47] You can check it out for yourself, 你可以自己查
[35:49] you got access, right, and all your records? 你有权限 对吧 还有你的记录
[35:53] I don’t know what kind of story she’s been telling you, 我不知道她跟你说了什么
[35:57] but I like to think of Sara as a friend. 但我把萨拉当作朋友
[35:59] She’s obviously going through a really bad time. 她现在正在经历一段艰难的时光
[36:02] – Yeah. – Now where is she? -嗯 -她在哪
[36:03] Nah. 不
[36:05] That’s a no-go, Gary. 这你别问了 加里
[36:06] You meet me at Riverwalk, you bring the money. 你去滨河步道找 把钱带来
[36:11] Look. I wanna help. 听着 我想帮忙
[36:14] I’d be happy to give her some money, 我很乐意给她钱
[36:15] but I’m really busy all day out south, so how’s 5:30? 但我一整天都很忙 不如5点半
[36:21] Off 79th, Rainey Park, on the lake side. 79街尾 雷尼公园 在湖边
[36:24] – You know it? – No, but I’ll find it. -你知道吗 -不知道 但我会找到
[36:27] See you there. 到时候见
[36:37] You guys copy me? 你们能听到吗
[36:39] I got eyes and ears on you, sister. 我能看到和听清你 姐妹
[36:44] Good. 很好
[36:46] All right, we got all the parking lots covered. 好 我们盯着所有停车场
[36:48] You’re loud and clear. 你的声音很清楚
[36:49] Ruz, what about you? 鲁塞 你呢
[36:51] I’m sittin’ outside the tunnel. 我在隧道这边
[36:52] No eye, but I got it covered if they come this way. 看不见 但如果他们往这边来我能看到
[36:58] He’s 15 minutes late. 他迟到15分钟了
[37:00] Just hang tight. 等着就行
[37:12] Kim, he’s coming up behind you. 金 他从你身后过来了
[37:24] Hey, Gary. 加里
[37:27] What ya lookin’ at? 你看什么
[37:29] Eh, just taking in the sights. 只是欣赏风景
[37:32] Is it the money? 那是钱吗
[37:37] Let’s go for a walk. 我们走走吧
[37:38] No. Let’s sit right here. 不 就坐在这里谈
[37:42] There’s no privacy. 这里没有隐私
[37:44] I don’t know what you’re talking about, man. 我不知道你在说什么 老兄
[37:45] No one can hear you. 没人能听见你
[37:46] Sit down, let’s do the damn thing. 坐下 赶紧把钱给我
[37:47] Sara wanted me to tell you something. 萨拉想让我告诉你一些事
[37:51] Not here. 不能在这
[37:53] You want the money, follow me. 你想要钱 就跟我来
[38:00] He’s armed. 他带枪了
[38:04] Don’t do it, Kim. Don’t do it. 别去 金 别去
[38:14] They’re on the move. I’m losing eyes. 他们走了 我看不见了
[38:15] I’m gonna get closer. 我要靠近些
[38:22] – Where are we going? – Oh, relax. -我们要去哪 -放松
[38:26] – You got nothing to worry about. – Yeah, Gary, -你不必担心 -是啊 加里
[38:28] you seem like a real nice guy. 你看起来是个大好人
[38:33] What happened between you and Sara anyway? 你和萨拉之间发生什么了
[38:38] Nothing happened. 什么也没发生
[38:40] I never laid a finger on her. That’s the truth. 我从没碰过她 这是实话
[38:44] I don’t know, man. I’ve seen lots of bruises. 我说不好 我见过很多伤痕
[39:07] I think he’s taking her towards that van. 我觉得他要把她带去货车
[39:10] Plates are 65 George Ida eight Charlie. 车牌是65GI8C
[39:12] 65GI8… Sixty-five George Ida eight…
[39:18] Yeah, that van was stolen out of Gage Park last night. 对 那是昨晚在盖齐公园被偷的货车
[39:23] I don’t like it, Sarge. I think we should move in. 我不喜欢这样 警长 我们该行动
[39:25] No, Burgess can handle it. Everybody just keep eyes. 不 伯吉斯能行 大家先盯着
[39:29] All right, Kim, it’s on your call. 好 金 决定权在你
[39:34] So where is Sara? 那萨拉在哪
[39:35] – I’d love to talk to her. – Get it through your head, -我想跟她谈谈 -你搞搞清楚
[39:37] man, she doesn’t wanna talk to you. 老兄 她不想跟你谈
[39:39] Just give me the money, I’ll walk away, 把钱给我 我就走人
[39:40] you go back to your filthy apartment and your stupid job. 你可以回到自己肮脏的公寓和愚蠢的工作
[39:43] You shut up! Shut up, bitch! 你闭嘴 闭嘴 贱人
[39:46] Move! 上
[39:49] She got what she deserved! 她那是自找的
[39:51] You know what? They all did. 知道吗 她们都是
[39:55] And now– 而现在
[39:57] It’s your turn! 轮到你了
[39:59] Chicago PD, you get on the ground now! 芝加哥警察 赶紧跪下
[40:08] Kim. Crossing. 金 我来了
[40:22] You okay? 你好还吗
[40:24] Yeah, I’m all right. 嗯 我没事
[40:27] I’m all right. 我没事
[40:58] You’re safe. 你安全了
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第9季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme