时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | These guys shot three kids like it was nothing. | 这些人轻飘飘地杀了三个孩子 |
[00:10] | No, no, please! I have a daughter. | 不 不 求你了 我有个女儿 |
[00:15] | What do you think they’re doing to Kim right now? | 你觉得他们现在在对金做什么 |
[00:18] | Where’s Roy Walton? | 罗伊·沃顿在哪 |
[00:20] | Roy tortured and killed Miller’s son. | 罗伊折磨并杀害了米勒的儿子 |
[00:23] | You find him. | 你找到他 |
[00:27] | You need to be there for Makayla. | 你得去照顾玛凯拉 |
[00:29] | That little girl’s gonna need you. | 那个小女孩需要你 |
[00:35] | You see that? Kim! | 你看到了吗 金 |
[00:37] | We’re taking her to Med. | 我们正带她去医院 |
[00:39] | We’re bringing him in, Sarge. | 我们要逮捕他 警长 |
[00:41] | You knew what to expect when you came here. | 你也很清楚自己来这会看到什么 |
[00:44] | Where is Kim Burgess? | 金·伯吉斯在哪 |
[00:45] | I still ain’t gonna do no talking. | 我还是不会告诉你什么 |
[00:47] | This is what it feels like. | 这就是那种感觉 |
[00:49] | I’m not you, Sarge. | 我不是你 警长 |
[00:51] | Okay, we’ll bring him in. | 好 我们逮捕他 |
[00:53] | Drop his weapon. | 放下他的武器 |
[00:55] | You gotta go home now. | 你得回家了 |
[00:57] | Did you and Voight find any leads? | 你和博伊特找到线索了吗 |
[00:59] | I love you, Jay. | 我爱你 杰 |
[01:05] | Maybe we should get married? | 或许我们该结婚 |
[01:08] | What? Really? | 什么 真的吗 |
[01:12] | I don’t want to be without you. | 我不想过没有你的日子 |
[01:15] | Hailey, I don’t want to be without you. | 海莉 是我不想过没有你的日子 |
[01:18] | – That doesn’t mean– – I love you… | -可那并不意味着… -我爱你 |
[01:21] | more than anything. | 胜过一切 |
[01:23] | I want to start a new chapter, | 我想翻开新的一页 |
[01:26] | a better chapter… | 更美好的一页 |
[01:29] | with you. | 和你一起 |
[01:38] | We–we really got to get to the hospital. | 我们… 我们真的要赶去医院 |
[01:42] | Right. | 好吧 |
[01:50] | I’m gonna take a quick shower, okay? | 我去简单冲个澡 好吗 |
[01:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:58] | Man, it took me forever to find a babysitter. | 我好不容易才找到个保姆 |
[03:02] | She’s not out of surgery. | 她还没出手术室 |
[03:05] | Well, what about the son of a bitch who shot her? | 开枪打了她的那个孙子呢 |
[03:06] | That Roy? We grab him up? | 那个罗伊 我们抓了他吗 |
[03:11] | He’s still in the wind. | 他还在逃 |
[03:23] | Hey, we know anything? | 情况怎么样 |
[03:37] | All right. | 是这样 |
[03:40] | She made it through surgery. | 手术她挺过来了 |
[03:41] | Okay, so she’s all right. | 那她没事了 |
[03:43] | She’s in stable condition at the moment, | 她目前情况稳定 |
[03:45] | but she suffered extensive injuries. | 但她的伤很重 |
[03:47] | There’s considerable internal trauma, | 内脏受到很大创伤 |
[03:49] | – so we all just need to wait… – No, no, no. | -所以我们都需要等待… -不 不 |
[03:51] | – See how her body reacts. – What the hell does that mean? | -看她的身体反应如何 -那是什么意思 |
[03:53] | – Hey, hey, Adam. – No. | -放松 亚当 -别拦我 |
[03:54] | What the hell does that mean? You gotta tell me. | 那是什么意思 你得跟我说清楚啊 |
[03:55] | Is she gonna make it or not? | 她到底能不能挺过来 |
[03:56] | She’s stable for now. We’re doing everything we can. | 她目前还算稳定 我们在尽一切努力 |
[03:59] | You and I both know that | 你和我都知道 |
[04:00] | that’s not the best that you can do. | 你能做的不止这个 |
[04:01] | All right, we need more details. | 我们需要更多的细节 |
[04:03] | What are we talking about here? Is it a 50-50 chance? | 具体来说是怎么样 一半的可能性 |
[04:05] | Better? Worse? | 更好 更差 |
[04:07] | It’s not productive to make predictions. | 凭空预测没有好处 |
[04:09] | Like I said, we’re doing everything we can. | 如我所说 我们在尽一切努力 |
[04:25] | – Hey, Sam. – How’s she doing? | -萨姆 -她情况怎么样 |
[04:28] | Hoping for the best. | 希望能有最好的结果吧 |
[04:30] | What’s the update on Roy? | 罗伊的最新情况呢 |
[04:33] | There isn’t one. | 没有新情况 |
[04:35] | I can’t take my foot off this one. | 我没办法坐视不管 |
[04:36] | Roy did to my son–I can’t– | 罗伊对我儿子所做的… 我无法… |
[04:38] | I won’t be able to breathe until he’s in custody. | 他不被捕我就无法放松下来 |
[04:40] | I know. We’re still working the case. | 我明白 我们还在处理这起案子 |
[04:43] | I get that, but, given what’s happening with Burgess, | 我理解 但鉴于伯吉斯所发生的事 |
[04:45] | I’m gonna have to hand it off to another unit. | 我要把案子交给别的小队 |
[04:47] | Your team is distracted. You want to be here with Kim. | 你的团队精力分散了 你们想要在这陪着金 |
[04:50] | – You should be– – No, Sam, we got this. | -你们应该在这… -不 萨姆 我们能行 |
[04:53] | We need to arrest Roy fast, | 我们需要尽快逮捕罗伊 |
[04:56] | ’cause I cannot stand another minute– | 因为我多一分钟都无法忍受… |
[04:58] | Sorry for the interruption. | 抱歉打断一下 |
[05:00] | CPIC found Roy’s SUV on a traffic cam | 公共信息中心从一个交通监控发现了罗伊的SUV |
[05:03] | near a warehouse on the west side. | 在西部的一个仓库附近 |
[05:06] | Even better, somebody reported hearing gunshots | 更好的是 今天晚上稍早时候 |
[05:09] | near that warehouse earlier tonight. | 有人报警说在那仓库附近听到枪声 |
[05:11] | So who knows? Maybe we got lucky | 谁知道呢 也许我们走运 |
[05:13] | and somebody shot this prick. | 有人枪杀了那个混蛋 |
[05:16] | That’s good. Thanks, Trudy. | 很好 谢谢 特鲁迪 |
[05:18] | Sam, we’re staying on this case. | 萨姆 我们继续跟这个案子 |
[05:21] | It’s ours, no one else’s. | 是我们的案子 不是别人的 |
[05:26] | All right, listen up. | 听好了 |
[05:29] | Roy’s SUV was clocked outside a warehouse at 3:00 p.M. | 凌晨3点在一座仓库附近发现了罗伊的SUV |
[05:33] | No camera shows it ever left. | 所有监控上都没有看到车开走了 |
[05:35] | 911 call of shots fired came in at 9:12 p.M., | 晚上9点12分有电话报警说有枪响 |
[05:38] | same location. We’re crashing it now. | 同样的地点 我们现在赶过去 |
[05:41] | Boss, I need to stay with Kim. | 头儿 我需要陪着金 |
[05:45] | Yeah, you’re right. You stay. | 你说得对 你留下 |
[05:47] | Let’s move. | 我们行动 |
[06:00] | Jay, you cover the front. | 杰 你看住前面 |
[06:03] | – What are we doing? – Stop. | -我们要干什么 -打住 |
[06:04] | What the hell are we doing? | 我们到底要干什么 |
[06:06] | We are following a lead, as simple as that. | 我们在追踪一条线索 就这么简单 |
[06:09] | You just gotta do your job like any other day, | 你去执行任务就行了 就像平时任何一天 |
[06:11] | any other case. | 任何一个案子那样 |
[06:13] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[06:52] | All right, we’re clear. Let them in, Kev. | 我们安全了 让他们进来吧 凯文 |
[06:55] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[07:10] | No blood, no body. | 没有血迹 没有尸体 |
[07:12] | Doesn’t look like a crime scene to me. | 我看着不像是发生过罪案的现场 |
[07:14] | Well, we got Roy’s SUV. | 我们发现了罗伊的SUV |
[07:16] | Maybe the shots were unrelated? It’s weird. | 也许枪声与这个没关系 很奇怪 |
[07:20] | All right, let’s do a quick search, | 好吧 我们快速地搜查一下 |
[07:21] | then we’ll run the perimeter. Let’s go. | 然后我们去周边排查 行动 |
[07:34] | Work the scene. We need your DNA in here. | 检查现场 我们需要有你的DNA在这里 |
[07:57] | There’s zero security cameras in the vicinity. | 附近没有保安监控探头 |
[08:00] | I don’t think we’re gonna find anything private nearby either. | 我想附近也不会有私人的监控探头 |
[08:02] | No doorbell cam. | 没有门铃摄像头 |
[08:03] | It must’ve been the nearest traffic cam | 一定是最近的交通摄像头 |
[08:05] | that picked up Roy’s SUV. | 拍到了罗伊的SUV |
[08:06] | Well, that doesn’t make sense. | 但这不合理 |
[08:08] | When the 911 caller reported the shots fired, | 报警人说有人开枪时 |
[08:10] | they practically indicated the warehouse. | 指的就是仓库里的枪声 |
[08:12] | Hell, the shots could’ve come from | 该死 这枪声有可能来自这附近的 |
[08:13] | any residence in the neighborhood. | 任何一幢住宅 |
[08:15] | We got Roy’s SUV right here. | 我们在这里找到了罗伊的SUV |
[08:17] | So where did he just disappear to all of a sudden | 那他突然消失去哪里了呢 |
[08:19] | and how if we’ve got the streets shut down? | 我们封锁附近的街道又会如何 |
[08:21] | Well, let’s–let’s work with what we’ve got. | 好 我们先查查已有的线索 |
[08:23] | You two get that SUV processed. | 你们俩去处理那辆SUV |
[08:25] | Hailey, let’s talk to the witness | 海莉 我们跟听到枪声的 |
[08:27] | who heard the gunshots. Maybe he saw something too. | 目击者谈谈 也许他也看到了什么 |
[08:32] | I’m telling you, I don’t really remember. | 我跟你说 我真的记不清了 |
[08:33] | – It was late when I heard them. – And that’s all you heard? | -我听到枪声时已经很晚了 -只有枪声吗 |
[08:36] | Yeah, that was all. | 对 只有枪声 |
[08:39] | You didn’t see anything, anyone? | 你没看到什么事 什么人吗 |
[08:41] | Like I said, it was late. I looked out my window. | 我说过了 当时很晚了 我从窗户里看出去 |
[08:44] | We don’t have good lights around here. | 这附近光线不好 |
[08:45] | I looked across the street, | 我看了看街对面 |
[08:46] | I couldn’t see nothing but the car over there. | 除了一辆车什么都没有 |
[08:49] | There was a car? Can you describe it? | 有辆车 你能描述一下吗 |
[08:52] | Look, I said all this when I called 911… | 听着 我报警时已经都说过了 |
[08:54] | which, by the way, took me like 15 minutes | 说到这个 我等了15分钟 |
[08:57] | to get through to someone. | 才有人跟我说话 |
[08:58] | Can you describe the car? Make, model? | 你能描述一下那辆车吗 牌子 型号 |
[08:59] | You all should look into that. | 你们都应该去查查这事 |
[09:00] | You wonder why crime’s going up. | 你们知道为什么犯罪率越来越高吗 |
[09:02] | Can you please describe the car? | 能麻烦你描述一下那辆车吗 |
[09:04] | Really–you’re gonna cop an attitude with me? | 不是吧 你还要跟我摆架子 |
[09:07] | I told the lady on the phone. | 我告诉接电话的女士了 |
[09:09] | I told the patrol cops that came. | 我还告诉了出警的巡警 |
[09:11] | Sir, we’re just following up, that’s all. | 先生 我们只是在查案 仅此而已 |
[09:14] | Please, just tell us what you saw, too. | 麻烦你把看到的一切也告诉我们 |
[09:19] | It was a tan car, like an old Toyota or something. | 是辆棕色的车 像老款的丰田之类的 |
[09:21] | It was idling right outside. | 它就在外面空转 |
[09:24] | Turned its lights off when it saw me watch. | 他一看到我就把灯关了 |
[09:27] | You happen to catch the plate? | 你碰巧看到车牌了吗 |
[09:28] | Hell no, I didn’t catch a plate. | 当然没有 我没看到车牌 |
[09:31] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[09:35] | – Did you know about this car? – No. | -你知道这辆车吗 -不知道 |
[09:37] | No, I did not. | 我不知道 |
[10:12] | Nurse said I could sit with her. | 护士说我可以在这陪她 |
[10:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:16] | She seems okay, right? | 她看着还好 对吗 |
[10:18] | She remains in stable condition, | 她目前情况稳定 |
[10:19] | but she’s struggling. | 但她在挣扎 |
[10:22] | Doc, please don’t do this again, man. | 医生 别再说这些套话了 哥们 |
[10:26] | – The patient– – Her name is Kim. | -这位病人 -她叫金 |
[10:28] | Right. I’m sorry. | 好 对不起 |
[10:36] | Your friend Kim has been through hell. | 你的朋友金经历了地狱般的创伤 |
[10:39] | The amount of trauma and blood loss… | 但她的创伤程度和失血量… |
[10:44] | I just need to know what to do. | 我只想知道该怎么办 |
[10:47] | Her family’s on the way. | 她的家人正赶过来 |
[10:49] | I’m taking care of her daughter, I mean… | 我在照顾她的女儿 我是说 |
[10:51] | In the event she survives, | 如果她能活下来 |
[10:53] | what are we–are we talking about life support? | 要用生命维持系统吗 |
[10:56] | It’s still too early to tell, | 现在下结论还为时过早 |
[10:59] | but it is a possibility. | 但有这种可能 |
[11:01] | I appreciate you shootin’ me straight, Doc. | 谢谢你对我直言不讳 医生 |
[11:03] | I do. Thank you. | 真的 谢谢你 |
[11:17] | – Hey, you two. – Yes, ma’am. | -你们俩过来 -是 长官 |
[11:19] | – Anything new on Burgess? – No. | -有伯吉斯的新消息吗 -没有 |
[11:21] | Still stable, but still nothing. | 情况稳定 但没有新消息 |
[11:24] | But I got the vehicle your 911 caller saw. | 但我找到了你们的报警人看到的那辆车 |
[11:28] | Info must’ve gotten lost between patrol and your unit. | 一定是巡警发给你们部门的信息丢失了 |
[11:32] | I took the liberty. | 我就自作主张了 |
[11:33] | I found it on the same traffic cam that | 我在发现罗伊SUV的交通录像里找到了它 |
[11:35] | clocked Roy’s SUV only about six hours later, 9:15 P.M. | 只不过是在六小时之后 晚上9点15分 |
[11:40] | Ran the plate, belongs to a Mark Irwin. | 查了车牌号 这辆车属于马克·欧文 |
[11:42] | Wait, why does that name sound familiar? | 等等 为什么这个名字听着耳熟 |
[11:44] | Mm-hmm, Mark Irwin–he was on that list of associates | 马克·欧文 他在厄普顿 博伊特和鲁塞克 |
[11:46] | that Upton, Voight, and Ruzek hit up. | 发现的那张同伙名单上 |
[11:47] | He’s got ties to Roy. | 他跟罗伊有关系 |
[11:53] | Mark Irwin, he’s 52. | 马克·欧文 52岁 |
[11:55] | He’s got three priors for solicitation. | 他有三次拉客的前科 |
[11:57] | Vice worked him twice on suspected child trafficking. | 缉捕队因为怀疑他拐卖儿童查过他两次 |
[11:59] | 10-to-1 odds says this guy | 这家伙很可能曾帮助罗伊 |
[12:00] | was helping Roy traffic the girls in his stable. | 贩卖他马厩里的女孩 |
[12:02] | Okay, what’s the connection between the two? | 好 这两个人是什么关系 |
[12:05] | These two were cell mates for eight months in 2007. | 他们俩2007年做了八个月的狱友 |
[12:07] | Right, so that explains why Mark was | 对 这就解释了为什么马克会在 |
[12:09] | on Roy’s list of last-knowns. | 罗伊已知的最后联系人名单上 |
[12:10] | They probably lived with each other | 他们可能出狱后 |
[12:12] | after they got out of prison. I know you all had that list. | 也住在一起 我知道你们都有那张名单 |
[12:15] | Which one of you guys checked him out? | 你们谁去查过他 |
[12:17] | – I-I tried to. – No, he was on my list. | -我想查的 -不 他在我的名单上 |
[12:19] | I didn’t make contact. | 但我没联系上他 |
[12:21] | All right, well, our best guess is | 好 我们觉得很可能 |
[12:22] | that Roy reached out somehow. | 罗伊用某种方式联系上了他 |
[12:24] | Mark went to the warehouse, picked Roy up, | 马克去了仓库 接到了罗伊 |
[12:25] | and now he’s trying to help him get out of the city. | 现在他正在帮他出城 |
[12:27] | We got a BOLO on his car? | 我们对他的车发通缉令了吗 |
[12:29] | And an investigative alert. We contacted ISP. | 还发了调查警报 我们还联系了州警 |
[12:31] | This guy’s not gonna get far. | 这家伙跑不远 |
[12:32] | If we find Mark, we’re gonna find Roy. | 我们找到马克 就能找到罗伊 |
[12:34] | Right, so I say we just pull up on his house. | 对 所以我觉得我们应该直接去他家 |
[12:35] | He might be dumb enough to take him home. | 他有可能会傻到把他带回家 |
[12:37] | Try to hide his ass there. | 想把他藏在那里 |
[12:38] | I want to get started on a warrant. | 我想先申请搜查令 |
[12:39] | Do it, then we move. | 去吧 然后我们就出发 |
[12:42] | – Jay. – Yeah. | -杰 -好 |
[12:46] | We need to talk now. | 我们得马上谈谈 |
[12:48] | I need to understand what the plan is. | 我得知道你的计划 |
[12:49] | – Hailey, we can’t– – No, if we find Mark, | -海莉 我们不能 -不 如果我们找到马克 |
[12:51] | we both go to jail. I know you know that. | 我们都得坐牢 我知道你明白这点 |
[12:57] | So you will talk to me. | 所以你得跟我谈 |
[13:09] | Voight. | 博伊特 |
[13:11] | – Voight! – Not here. Not yet. | -博伊特 -别在这儿聊 等会 |
[13:17] | Hailey, you gotta calm down now. | 海莉 你现在得冷静下来 |
[13:21] | I’m just trying to understand what the plan is. | 我只是想搞清楚计划是什么 |
[13:23] | I mean, maybe I’m missing it, but chasing Mark, | 也许我没理解 但是抓捕马克 |
[13:25] | the one person that can put us away, | 那个能把我们送进监狱的人 |
[13:26] | doesn’t exactly seem like a genius strategy to me. | 在我看来可不是什么天才的策略 |
[13:29] | Right, so what’s the alternative? | 好 那我们还能怎么办呢 |
[13:33] | Ducking the evidence? Ignoring active leads? | 隐瞒证据 忽略有利线索吗 |
[13:37] | Tipping off Halstead and Atwater | 告诉霍斯特德和阿特沃特 |
[13:39] | that we’re afraid to find him? | 说我们害怕找到他吗 |
[13:40] | Mark’s seen our faces. | 马克看到我们的脸了 |
[13:43] | He’s the one who told us where Roy was hiding. | 是他告诉了我们罗伊藏在哪里 |
[13:45] | Now we know he’s been to the warehouse. | 现在我们知道他去过仓库 |
[13:46] | – What if he saw us there? – Hailey, | -要是他在那里见过我们怎么办 -海莉 |
[13:47] | you have got to stop this here and now, | 你不能再这样瞻前顾后的了 |
[13:51] | unless this is too much for you | 除非你心理上承受不了 |
[13:53] | and you want to confess. If that’s the case– | 想坦白一切 如果是这样的话 |
[13:56] | if that’s what you really want, | 如果这是你的真实想法 |
[13:57] | then you have got to let me know right now. | 那你得马上告诉我 |
[14:01] | – No, I don’t want that. – Okay. | -不 我不想这样 -那就好 |
[14:04] | Then you gotta accept what happened, | 既来之则安之 |
[14:06] | no matter how bad it tastes. | 不论情况有多坏 |
[14:09] | Okay. I’m good. | 好 我没事了 |
[14:23] | – Chicago PD! – Mark Irwin! | -芝加哥警署 -马克·欧文 |
[14:27] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[14:39] | Bedroom’s clear. | 卧室没人 |
[14:43] | Clear. | 没人 |
[14:45] | It’s clear back here too. The house is empty. | 后面这里也没人 房子是空的 |
[14:53] | The bedroom is a mess. It’s like he packed up, | 卧室乱七八糟 看起来像是他收拾好东西 |
[14:55] | threw his clothes everywhere, and get the hell out of here. | 把衣服扔得到处都是 然后离开了这里 |
[14:57] | Well, it makes sense. | 有道理 |
[14:57] | All right, let’s search the place, | 好吧 我们搜查一下这个地方 |
[14:59] | – see what we can find. – All right. | -看看还能找到什么 -好的 |
[15:01] | Password protected? | 有密码保护吗 |
[15:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:18] | Okay, we find any evidence Roy was here past 24 hours? | 好 有证据显示过去24小时罗伊在这里吗 |
[15:22] | Nothing yet, Sarge. | 还没 警长 |
[15:23] | We’re checking on surveillance cameras, but so far… | 我们在检查监控录像 但目前 |
[15:25] | Okay, what about Mark? Any hits on that BOLO? | 那马克呢 通缉令有进展吗 |
[15:27] | – No, sir. – Financials? | -没有 长官 -财务方面呢 |
[15:29] | Credit cards, debit cards? – That’s a negative. | -信用卡 借记卡呢 -也没有消息 |
[15:31] | Well, he’s out here somewhere, so let’s dig in. | 他肯定在这附近 我们好好找一找 |
[15:35] | Hey, you got that seized laptop? | 你拿到那台被查获的笔记本电脑了吗 |
[15:36] | Yeah, I was just about to call the techs. | 是的 我正要联系技术人员 |
[15:38] | I’ll take care of it. | 交给我吧 |
[15:39] | I’m heading back to the district. | 我要回局里了 |
[15:40] | – No, it’s all good, Sarge. – No, I want you guys | -不 我来就行 警长 -不行 我要你们 |
[15:42] | out here on the street, going door to door, | 在这条街上 挨家挨户地 |
[15:44] | talking to neighbors. Maybe somebody saw Roy. | 跟邻居们了解情况 可能有人见过罗伊 |
[15:46] | – Where is it? – All right, cool. | -笔记本在哪儿 -那好吧 |
[15:47] | – It’s in the trunk. – All right. | -在后备箱里 -好的 |
[15:54] | I’m worried about Makayla. I mean, poor kid. | 我很担心玛凯拉 真是个可怜的孩子 |
[15:59] | She’s already lost one mother. I mean, she can’t… | 她已经失去过一个妈妈了 她不能再… |
[16:08] | She keeps asking me about Kim, | 她一直问我金在哪里 |
[16:09] | and I keep just saying that she’s at work. | 我只能说她在上班 |
[16:13] | But I gotta, mean, tell her what’s going on, right? | 但我得告诉她发生了什么 对吧 |
[16:18] | If you think that’s best. | 如果你认为这样最好的话 |
[16:22] | I mean, should I bring her down here to see Kim? | 我应该带她来看看金吗 |
[16:24] | You know, just in case? | 你知道的 以防万一 |
[16:26] | Because I feel like Makayla’s got a right to see her. | 因为我觉得玛凯拉有权来看望她 |
[16:29] | You know, and that it might bring closure in case… | 你知道的 这也许能带来慰藉 万一… |
[16:32] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[16:35] | But it’s like the other part of me, | 但我身体里有另一个人 |
[16:36] | I want to protect her from all of this. | 我想保护她免受这一切的伤害 |
[16:38] | She’s finally doing good. She’s finally happy. | 她好不容易稳定了 她终于幸福了 |
[16:43] | And I just–I don’t know what Kim would want me to do. | 我就是 我不知道金想让我做什么 |
[16:46] | Hey, Adam… | 亚当 |
[16:49] | There is no right or wrong answer here. | 这件事没有对错 |
[16:54] | There just isn’t. | 别太较真 |
[17:04] | – Hey, Stevie, how you been? – Good. | -史蒂维 最近怎么样 -挺好的 |
[17:07] | – Lost ten pounds. – Ah, nice. | -瘦了10磅 -不错 |
[17:10] | Cut out red meat, muffins. | 少吃红肉和松饼 |
[17:12] | Came right off, like nothing. | 立竿见影 脂肪去无踪 |
[17:15] | Appreciate you doing this. | 感谢你的帮忙 |
[17:17] | Not a problem. | 小意思 |
[17:23] | What’d you say the guy’s name was? | 你刚刚说那家伙叫什么 |
[17:25] | Mark Irwin with an I. | 马克·欧文 欧洲的欧 |
[17:41] | All done. | 搞定 |
[17:44] | That was easy. | 信手拈来啊 |
[17:46] | Well, I’m good. | 我很厉害 |
[17:48] | – Here you go. – Hey, please– | -拿着 -你别这样 |
[17:51] | No, hey, I insist. | 不行 你一定得拿着 |
[17:54] | After all you done for me? | 你对我恩重如山我怎么能收你钱 |
[17:57] | You stay safe. | 你保重 |
[18:39] | Hailey, it’s me. Are you alone? | 海莉是我 你一个人吗 |
[18:41] | I’m with Jay. We got a hit on Mark’s car | 我跟杰在一起 我们在离拆车厂 |
[18:42] | a block from a chop shop. | 一个街区的地方找到了马克的车 |
[18:44] | Thinking he’s gonna trade his car out. | 看来他是想把车卖了 |
[18:46] | All right, makes sense. | 这说得通 |
[18:47] | Jay ran the owner. He’s got priors. | 杰调查了店主 他有前科 |
[18:49] | Retagging, PSMV– | 重新贴标 窝藏被窃车辆 |
[18:51] | clearly he likes to sell stolen cars. | 显然他喜欢卖偷来的车 |
[18:53] | All right, good, check it out. | 很好 好好查一查 |
[18:55] | Found a video on Mark’s computer. | 我在马克的电脑里找到一个视频 |
[18:59] | It’s of two people outside that warehouse last night, 9:24 p.M. | 是两个人在昨晚9点24分在仓库外面 |
[19:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:05] | The video was deleted accidentally. | 视频被意外删除了 |
[19:08] | Matter of fact, the whole hard drive was destroyed, | 事实上 整个硬盘都被毁了 |
[19:10] | but if you find this prick, | 但如果你找到这个混蛋 |
[19:13] | we need to search him for a cell phone | 我们需要找到他的手机 |
[19:15] | and we need to bag it. | 然后没收 |
[19:17] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[19:19] | All good? | 没事吧 |
[19:20] | Yeah, Voight’s just checking in. | 没事 博伊特就是打来问问情况 |
[19:22] | Anything new? | 有什么进展吗 |
[19:23] | Nah, he sounds annoyed that we haven’t found Roy yet. | 没有 他听说我们还没找到罗伊有点生气 |
[19:26] | – I get it, but we will. – If we don’t? | -我理解 我们会找到他 -要是我们找不到呢 |
[19:30] | He shot Burgess, tortured and killed Miller’s son. | 他开枪打了伯吉斯 折磨并杀死了米勒的儿子 |
[19:32] | He murdered three little girls. We’re gonna find him. | 还杀害了三个小女孩 我们一定要抓到他 |
[19:37] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[19:40] | No, been real quiet. | 不 风平浪静 |
[19:42] | Only person to come in is my cousin. | 唯一来的人是我的表弟 |
[19:47] | What about this guy? You seen him? | 那这个人呢 你看到过他吗 |
[19:49] | Nah, never seen him. | 没 从没见过 |
[19:51] | No other customers all day? | 一整天都没有其他顾客吗 |
[19:53] | I wish. | 我倒希望有 |
[19:54] | All right. Thanks for your time. | 好吧 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[20:01] | Hey, Hailey, it’s Mark’s car. | 海莉 这是马克的车 |
[20:05] | Is he in there? Is he in there? | 他在里面吗 他在里面吗 |
[20:06] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[20:14] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[20:17] | Hey! Stop! | 站住 |
[20:22] | Chicago PD! Get out of the way. | 芝加哥警署 闪开 |
[20:24] | Chicago PD! Stop. | 芝加哥警署 站住 |
[20:25] | 5021 George, we’re on a foot pursuit. | 5021G 我们在徒步追击 |
[20:27] | – I’m going east. – Copy that, 5021 George. | -我去东边 -收到 5021G |
[20:54] | You all right? You all right? | 你还好吗 你还好吗 |
[20:56] | 5021 Henry, on view carjacking. | 5021H 看到劫车 |
[20:58] | Offender fleeing southbound on Damen. | 嫌犯顺着达曼街往东逃跑 |
[21:00] | Gray Honda Accord. Union nine Nora 899. | 灰色的本田雅阁 车牌U9N899 |
[21:03] | 5021 George, be advised offender is wanted | 5021G 请注意嫌犯是通缉犯 |
[21:05] | on harboring a fugitive. Should be considered armed. | 因为他窝藏逃犯 应该手里有武器 |
[21:07] | Copy that, 5021… | 收到 5021 |
[21:13] | Mark hopped into a car and he took off. | 马克跳上了一辆车 并逃走了 |
[21:15] | There’s no way he can get too far. | 他不可能逃太远 |
[21:16] | We locked down a four block radius. | 我们封锁了这周围四个街区 |
[21:17] | – Was Roy with him? – He wasn’t in the car. | -罗伊跟他在一起吗 -他不在这里 |
[21:19] | Hopefully he’s in the area. | 希望他就在附近 |
[21:20] | Have you talked to the shop owner? | 你跟拆车厂店主谈了吗 |
[21:22] | – He know anything? – Now he does. | -他知道什么吗 -现在他知道了 |
[21:23] | We threatened him with jail time. | 我们威胁他说可能坐牢 |
[21:24] | He said Mark came in | 他说马克过来 |
[21:26] | looking for a whole paint job on his car, | 想给车换个颜色 |
[21:27] | then he went across the street to wait. | 然后就去街对面等着了 |
[21:28] | That’s when we showed up. | 这时候我们来了 |
[21:31] | Where’s Hailey? | 海莉呢 |
[21:34] | I’ll go find her. | 我去找她 |
[21:43] | Hailey? | 海莉 |
[21:47] | What are you doing back here? You okay? | 你在这里干什么 你还好吗 |
[21:49] | Yeah, I just needed to catch my breath. | 还好 只想喘口气 |
[21:52] | Come on, let’s keep moving. | 来 我们走吧 |
[21:54] | – Hailey– – I’m fine, Jay, really. | -海莉 -我没事 杰 真的 |
[21:56] | Hey, how’d Mark get away? | 马克是怎么逃跑的 |
[22:00] | What? | 什么 |
[22:02] | You were chasing him and– | 你在追他 然后 |
[22:03] | I know you’re pretty fast and he’s pretty old. | 我知道你速度很快 他还是个老头 |
[22:05] | He was weaving in and out of cars, Jay. | 他在车中间逃窜 杰 |
[22:08] | I lost line of sight. | 我一时看不清 |
[22:09] | Next thing I know he’s pulling a woman out of a car. | 之后我发现他把一个女人从车上拉下来 |
[22:11] | There were people around. What’d you want me to do? | 周围还有路人 你想让我怎么办 |
[22:13] | Just start shooting at tires? | 直接朝轮胎开枪吗 |
[22:14] | Slow down. I’m just asking ya. | 淡定 我只是问你 |
[22:15] | Sounds like you’re blaming me. | 听起来你是在责怪我 |
[22:18] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[22:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:22] | I’m just thinking about Kim and… | 我只是想到了金 然后 |
[22:25] | Miller’s son and the girls. | 米勒的儿子和那些女孩 |
[22:32] | Voight’s waiting for you out front. | 博伊特在前面等你 |
[22:33] | Why? What’s he want? | 为什么 他想干什么 |
[22:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:49] | Why weren’t you on scene when we rolled up? | 我们来的时候你怎么不在现场 |
[22:55] | Sarge, you got the whole team out here looking for Mark. | 警长 你让整个队出来寻找马克 |
[22:59] | Hell, you just told me that Mark has a video of us, | 见鬼 你刚告诉我马克有我们的视频 |
[23:01] | outside of the warehouse. | 就在仓库外面 |
[23:03] | Evidence against us. | 对我们不利的证据 |
[23:06] | You can scrub that computer all you want, | 你可以随意彻查那台电脑 |
[23:07] | but you and I both know how hard it is | 但你和我都知道现在这年头 |
[23:09] | to delete something these days. | 想删除点东西有多难 |
[23:11] | That video exists. Mark exists and he will talk. | 那份视频存在 马克还活着 而且他会开口 |
[23:16] | So, what happens when we find him? | 那如果我们找到他该怎么办 |
[23:21] | Look, we can’t ignore leads. | 听着 我们不能忽略线索 |
[23:26] | Look, Hailey, when we encounter a problem, | 听着 海莉 等我们遇到问题 |
[23:28] | we will take care of it… | 我们会处理掉 |
[23:30] | then, | 之后 |
[23:32] | when we know what the actual problem is. | 我们才会知道真正的问题是什么 |
[23:53] | – Hey. – Look, we got this, Sam. | -嘿 -听着 我们能行 萨姆 |
[23:56] | Don’t put yourself through this, okay? | 别给自己找罪受了 好吗 |
[23:59] | If we get any information, then I promise I will tell you. | 如果我们有消息 一定会告诉你 |
[24:02] | No, I need to find him. I need him in handcuffs, Hank. | 不 我得找到他 我要看到他戴手铐 汉克 |
[24:06] | Or on the pavement with a hollow point in his head. | 或趴在人行道上 被空弹枪指着脑袋 |
[24:08] | I need this to end. | 我需要这一切结束 |
[24:12] | Look, when Justin was killed… | 听着 当贾斯汀被杀时 |
[24:15] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[24:16] | I got this– this noise in my head | 我有种 我脑中有个声音 |
[24:19] | and it was really loud. | 而且非常响 |
[24:22] | And I couldn’t turn down the volume, | 我无法调低声音音量 |
[24:23] | no matter what I did. | 无论我做什么 |
[24:25] | No matter how hard I tried. | 无论我多努力 |
[24:28] | How’d you shut it off? | 你怎么让这声音消失的 |
[24:31] | I didn’t. | 我没做到 |
[24:34] | I still haven’t. | 依然没做到 |
[24:37] | Noise just feels normal now. | 现在只是感觉噪音很正常了 |
[24:42] | Sarge, got a hit on the BOLO. | 警长 通缉令有消息 |
[24:43] | The car that Mark stole was spotted in Humboldt Park. | 马克偷的车停在洪堡公园 |
[24:49] | 21-12, I’m up and down Ashland. | 2112 我在阿什兰街上 |
[24:51] | We’ve got no visual on this guy. | 我们看不到这样描述的人 |
[24:53] | All right, get to Ward School, throw down the anchor. | 好 去沃德学校 在那里驻扎 |
[24:54] | We got 20 patrol cars flooding the whole district. | 我们有20辆巡逻车搜索整个区 |
[24:57] | There’s no way he’s getting past us. | 他不可能逃过我们的追捕 |
[25:04] | 5021 Ida, I’m in pursuit. | 5021I 我正在追击 |
[25:05] | I got a gray Honda heading eastbound on Ashland. | 我在阿什兰街往东看到一辆灰色本田 |
[25:08] | Coming out of 4100 block approaching the 42. | 从4100号出来正往42号走 |
[25:10] | Copy you, Kev; we’re coming around west. | 收到 凯文 我们从西边过来 |
[25:13] | Just made a move. He’s going eastbound on Damen. | 他刚转弯 去达曼街东边了 |
[25:15] | Copy you. We’re moving to intercept. | 收到 我们过去拦截 |
[25:38] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[25:39] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[25:41] | 21 Damen. Shots fired at the police | 达曼街21号 嫌犯向警方开枪 |
[25:43] | outside of a building on Amherst. | 就在阿默斯特街大楼外面 |
[25:44] | – Get these people back now. – Get back, get back. | -让这些人后退 -后退 后退 |
[25:47] | The fugitive just took a hostage inside the building. | 逃犯刚带一名人质进了楼 |
[25:49] | I repeat, we have a female hostage. | 我重复 有一名女性人质 |
[25:51] | Hailey and I’ll move in here. Kev, find another way in. | 海莉和我从这里进去 凯文 找别的路进 |
[25:53] | Okay, what’s going on? | 好 怎么回事 |
[25:54] | Mark just took a woman inside, Sarge. | 马克刚带一名女性进去 警长 |
[25:55] | – We’re moving in now. – No. | -我们现在进去 -不 |
[25:57] | – What do you mean no? – No. | -什么叫不 -不 |
[25:58] | No, I say we let him settle. Let him calm down. | 不行 我说让他安顿下来 让他冷静 |
[26:02] | It’s a better chance of saving the hostage. | 这是救出人质最好的机会 |
[26:06] | Get some backup out here. We set up a containment. | 叫一些后援过来 设置封锁线 |
[26:09] | Once he’s boxed in, we talk to him. | 一旦他成了瓮中之鳖 我们就跟他谈 |
[26:11] | Convince him to let the young woman go, | 说服他放了那个年轻女性 |
[26:14] | but the only thing that matters now is saving her life. | 但现在唯一重要的事就是救她的命 |
[26:17] | You understand me? | 你们明白了吗 |
[26:27] | We’ll use every available officer | 我们要利用所有能调动的警官 |
[26:29] | to clear these buildings. | 排查这些大楼 |
[26:30] | I want our team on the immediate perimeter. | 我希望我们队的人就在最边上 |
[26:32] | So it’s just Mark? | 所以只有马克吗 |
[26:34] | He’s the one who took the hostage? | 是他挟持了人质 |
[26:35] | Correct. Still no word on Roy. | 没错 还是没找到罗伊 |
[26:37] | We’ve been checking on surveillance. | 我们一直在查监控 |
[26:38] | There’s no sign of Mark or Roy together at all. | 没有看到马克或罗伊在一起 |
[26:39] | Well, he’s gonna know where Roy is. | 他肯定知道罗伊在哪 |
[26:41] | That’s why he’s running, so we’re gonna do | 所以他才逃跑 我们要 |
[26:42] | everything we can to end this with him alive. | 尽全力留他活口 解决这事 |
[26:44] | Blueprints are coming in from the city. | 市政府给了这地方的地图 |
[26:45] | The building’s empty–it was foreclosed on five months ago. | 这栋大楼是空的 五个月前被止赎了 |
[26:47] | All right, kill any remaining power to that building. | 好 把那栋楼的电力都掐了 |
[26:50] | – Jam any cell phones signals. – Wait. | -屏蔽所有手机信号 -等等 |
[26:52] | How do you want to open a line of communication to Mark? | 那你要怎么跟马克协商 |
[26:53] | Wouldn’t a cell phone make it easier? | 用手机打电话不是更方便吗 |
[26:54] | I don’t want him talking to the media. | 我不想让他跟媒体交流 |
[26:56] | Well, then get a radio in there. | 拿个无线电过来 |
[26:58] | Just one straight direct line to us. | 只开一条与我们通话的专线 |
[27:00] | Listen, I want this quick, easy, and controlled. | 听着 我希望这件事快速解决 并控制局面 |
[27:03] | Our best shot at deescalating this | 避免事态进一步升级的最好方法 |
[27:05] | is physical communication. | 就是面对面沟通 |
[27:06] | Just him and us. Trust me. | 就他和我们 相信我 |
[27:08] | Come on, Hailey, just you and me. | 来吧 海莉 你和我 |
[27:10] | Hank… | 汉克 |
[27:12] | give him anything he wants. | 给他想要的一切 |
[27:14] | Just save that woman and get him to talk. | 救出那个女人 并让他开口 |
[27:19] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[27:21] | I want you to get on the roof. | 我想让你去楼顶 |
[27:22] | You get a line of sight. Radios are gonna be dark. | 瞄准嫌犯 到时候无线电都静默 |
[27:25] | If things escalate and you get a shot, | 如果事态升级 你要是能瞄准 |
[27:27] | you take it. You hear me? | 就直接击毙 听到了吗 |
[27:29] | Another innocent woman is not gonna die because of this. | 不能再让无辜的女性死在他手下了 |
[27:31] | All right. | 好 |
[27:45] | What are we really gonna do? | 我们的真正计划是什么 |
[27:47] | We’re gonna save the hostage. That’s the whole plan, Hailey. | 我们要救下人质 这就是计划 海莉 |
[28:04] | Keep patrol back. One block out, that’s the minimum. | 让巡逻后退 起码隔一条街 |
[28:07] | I want the police chief. | 我要跟警察局长谈 |
[28:10] | I want to talk to the boss. | 我想跟老大谈 |
[28:11] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[28:13] | Window on the second floor. | 第二层的窗户 |
[28:16] | I got information. | 我有信息 |
[28:23] | I want to talk. | 我想开口 |
[28:26] | I tell you what I know, then I let her go. | 我会说出我知道的事 然后我放她走 |
[28:30] | I promise you I’ll let her go as long as I get the boss | 我保证回放她走 只要我见到老大 |
[28:34] | and I’m protected. I give you five minutes. | 并受到保护 我给你们五分钟 |
[28:40] | Deputy? Deputy, what are you doing? | 副警司 副警司 你在干什么 |
[28:43] | The man has valuable information. | 那人有重要消息 |
[28:44] | He wants to speak to the person in charge. | 他想跟管事的人谈 |
[28:47] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[28:48] | Voight and Upton are already inside. | 博伊特和厄普顿已经进去了 |
[28:50] | Radios are dark. There’s no communication. | 里面没有无线电 没有沟通 |
[28:52] | You can’t go inside; it’s too dangerous. | 你不能进去 太危险了 |
[28:53] | Well, then let’s go in there together. | 那我们就一起进去 |
[28:55] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[28:59] | All due respect, that’s a bad idea. | 无意冒犯 这是个坏主意 |
[29:01] | Maybe it is, so let’s do our best not to get shot. | 也许是 所以我们最好别被击中 |
[29:08] | Mark? | 马克 |
[29:09] | – We’re coming in, Mark. – I know you two. | -我们要进来了 马克 -我认识你俩 |
[29:12] | Just so we can talk. Just relax. | 让我们谈谈 放松 |
[29:16] | Okay? We’re not coming any closer, | 好吗 我们不会再靠近了 |
[29:18] | but you gotta calm down. | 但你得冷静 |
[29:20] | I want the media. I want your boss. | 我要跟媒体谈 我要跟你上司谈 |
[29:22] | I want everyone to hear everything I got to say. | 我要所有人听到我想说的一切 |
[29:25] | Okay, that’s okay. We can talk about all of that, | 好 没问题 我们可以谈那些 |
[29:29] | but not when you got a gun to that woman’s head. | 但你不能一直用枪指着这女士的脑袋 |
[29:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:33] | Now you gotta let her come to me now. | 你得让她到我这边来 |
[29:34] | You think I’m an idiot? Bring me the media now. | 你以为我是傻子吗 赶紧叫媒体 |
[29:38] | Listen, listen, I get it. | 听着 听着 我明白 |
[29:41] | You want to tell your story. You want the information out there | 你想让我诉说你的故事 你想发布消息 |
[29:43] | and you want to be set free. I can make that happen. | 你想自由 我可以使这一切实现 |
[29:46] | Okay? I can do you one better. | 好吗 我再给你个更好的条件 |
[29:49] | I’ll tell the whole world what happened. | 我会告诉世界发生了什么 |
[29:53] | You let her go and I will tell everyone everything. | 你放她走 我就告诉大家一切 |
[29:57] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:59] | It’s got nothing to do with her. | 这与她毫无关系 |
[30:00] | It’s me, him, and you. That’s it. | 是我 他和你 仅此而已 |
[30:18] | Just let her go. | 放她走 |
[30:19] | Let her go and I will get you a deal. | 放了她 我给你谈个条件 |
[30:21] | – You think I believe you? – Mark, I promise you– | -你以为我信你吗 -马克 我保证 |
[30:23] | You come any closer, I’ll shoot this bitch. | 你再过来 我就打死这个贱人 |
[30:27] | – I’ll shoot you. – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -我会毙了你 -不不不 |
[30:28] | – I’m not dying here. – You won’t. We’ll work this out. | -我不会死在这里 -你不会 我们能解决 |
[30:33] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[30:37] | No, no! | 不不 |
[30:40] | You’re okay, you’re okay. Come on. | 你没事 你没事 过来 |
[30:51] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[30:56] | – 5021 David. – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -5021D -不不不 |
[30:57] | Shots fired by the police. I got one down. | 警方开枪 有一个人倒地 |
[30:59] | Give me an ambo right now. | 现在派救护车过来 |
[31:02] | Where’s Roy? Where’d you take him? | 罗伊在哪 你带他去哪了 |
[31:06] | He’s got a pulse. He can still make it. | 他还有脉搏 他还能活过来 |
[31:08] | Where’s Roy, Mark? Tell me where he is. | 罗伊在哪 马克 告诉我他在哪 |
[31:21] | This is car two. | 这边是二车 |
[31:22] | I need a hospital detail to Med. | 我需要一支小队护送到芝加哥医院 |
[31:24] | I want every street cleared and shut down now. | 把过去的街清空全都封锁 |
[31:27] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:39] | Oh, you’re right. Pink is my color. | 你说得对 粉色很适合我 |
[31:43] | Hey, Mak, | 玛凯 |
[31:45] | I want to talk to you about Kim real quick, okay? | 我想跟你谈谈金 可以吗 |
[31:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:52] | So, listen the reason that she hasn’t been here | 她一直没过来的原因是 |
[31:55] | is she got hurt at work. | 她工作时受伤了 |
[31:57] | She’s hurt? | 她受伤了吗 |
[32:00] | Yeah, but she’s in the hospital trying really hard to get better. | 对 但她正在医院 拼尽全力好起来 |
[32:06] | And listen, kid, the thing is, | 听着 孩子 是这样 |
[32:07] | is seeing the people you know at the hospital, | 看到你认识的人在医院 |
[32:09] | it can be kind of scary. | 这令人害怕 |
[32:11] | So I don’t really know if I should bring you there to see her. | 所以我实在不知道是否该带你去见她 |
[32:14] | But I want to see her. She’s my best friend. | 但我想见她 她是我最好的朋友 |
[32:17] | She’d want to see me. | 她也会想见我 |
[32:20] | Well, she most certainly would. | 她肯定想见你 |
[32:23] | Okay, so go get your jacket. Let’s go see her. | 好 去穿衣服 我们去看她 |
[32:32] | Gunshot victim. GSW to the throat. | 枪伤患者 喉咙中枪 |
[32:34] | – Pulse shallow but steady. – Get him into Baghdad. | -脉搏很浅但稳定 -送他去巴格达急救室 |
[32:44] | Two, three. | 二 三 |
[33:35] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[33:55] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[33:57] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[34:02] | You look so pretty. | 你看着好漂亮 |
[34:05] | – Thank you. – Yes. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[34:08] | Mak brought you something. Didn’t you? | 玛凯给你带了礼物 对吧 |
[34:11] | I brought my platypus for you. | 我把鸭嘴兽给你带来了 |
[34:15] | He’s your favorite. | 它是你的最爱 |
[34:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:33] | Hank. Hank! | 汉克 汉克 |
[34:35] | Tell me you got something else. | 告诉我你还有其他消息 |
[34:37] | Tell me we got a different lead on Roy. | 告诉我你还有罗伊的其他线索 |
[34:38] | We saw his car, his ATM card. | 我们看到了他的车 银行卡 |
[34:40] | We don’t have any leads, Sam. | 我们没有其他线索 萨姆 |
[34:42] | Doesn’t look like Roy was with Mark. | 看起来罗伊没跟马克在一起 |
[34:44] | I mean, not in the last six hours anyway. | 至少过去六小时没有 |
[34:48] | Our best guess | 我们的猜测是 |
[34:50] | is Mark helped Roy get out of town late last night | 马克昨晚帮罗伊离开了这里 |
[34:53] | before we caught wind of his involvement. | 而当时我们还不知道他的动向 |
[34:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:56] | Okay, well, then we start back from zero. | 好吧 那我们从头开始 |
[34:58] | Retrace his steps. Hit every LKA. | 重新追溯他的踪迹 他的所有已知住址 |
[35:01] | – We already did all of that. – Well, then hit them again. | -我们已经都查过一遍了 -那再查一遍 |
[35:04] | We’re finding this son of a bitch. | 我们会找到这个人渣 |
[35:06] | Okay, well, I can start back over if that’s what you want, | 好 如果你想我可以从头查起 |
[35:11] | but we got new cases, Sam. Cases we can solve. | 但我们还有新案子 萨姆 能解决的案子 |
[35:18] | I’ll call the feds. Maybe they can help. | 我去联系联调局 也许他们能帮忙 |
[35:33] | Welcome back. How do you feel? | 欢迎回来 你感觉如何 |
[35:38] | Did you find him? | 你找到他了吗 |
[35:41] | What? | 什么 |
[35:43] | I couldn’t ask Ruzek, not with Makayla in the room. | 我不能问鲁塞克 玛凯拉还在屋里 |
[35:47] | Did you find Roy? | 你找到罗伊了吗 |
[35:59] | No. | 没有 |
[36:01] | No, Kim, we didn’t. | 没有 金 没找到 |
[36:16] | You had us going for a while. | 你害我们担心了好一阵 |
[36:19] | You look better than you probably feel. | 你看上去大概比你的感觉好些 |
[36:21] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 是啊 |
[36:36] | – Great news about Kim. – Yeah. | -金那边真是好消息 -对 |
[36:41] | This case is closed. | 这个案子结了 |
[36:43] | And we’re done. It’s over. | 我们也到此为止 结束了 |
[36:46] | Miller called in the feds and they’ll– | 米勒联系了联调局 他们会 |
[36:50] | they’ll put his face on a wall. | 他们会通缉他 |
[36:52] | Monitor his ID, credit cards. | 监控他的身份证 信用卡 |
[36:57] | But they will never see or hear a thing. | 但她们永远不会看到听到什么 |
[37:02] | – Like it never happened. – That’s exactly right. | -仿佛从没发生过 -没错 |
[37:06] | And now you– | 而你 |
[37:08] | now you got to make peace with the fact that… | 如果你要对发生的事心安理得 |
[37:13] | you’re never gonna be able to make peace. | 那你永远无法心安理得 |
[37:16] | You know what I’m saying? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[37:20] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[37:23] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力 |
[37:25] | They’re where they belong. | 他们就在应该在的地方 |
[37:27] | And after everything Roy did, | 而且罗伊干了那些勾当 |
[37:31] | I’m not sorry about that. | 我一点不后悔 |
[37:37] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[37:40] | Let that be enough. | 这就足够了 |
[37:48] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:09] | Did you get to see her? | 你看到她了吗 |
[38:09] | Yeah, I think right after you and Ruzek left. | 嗯 我想就是在你和鲁塞克离开后 |
[38:14] | – She looks good. – Yeah. | -她看起来不错 -嗯 |
[38:28] | Why’d you propose? | 你为什么求婚 |
[38:36] | Because I wanna be with you. | 因为我想跟你在一起 |
[38:40] | I want us. | 我想要我们 |
[38:42] | I want to know that I can have normalcy | 我想知道我的生活中也能拥有 |
[38:44] | and stability in my life. | 平凡和稳定 |
[38:46] | That no matter how bad things feel, | 无论生活感觉有多糟 |
[38:49] | at the end of the day, I know they’ll be okay | 一天结束后 我知道会一切都会好 |
[38:51] | because I’ll have you. | 因为我有你 |
[38:53] | Are you sure that it wasn’t just Kim? | 你确定这不只是因为金吗 |
[38:57] | – You saw what happened to her– – I don’t know. | -你看到她身上的事 -我不知道 |
[39:02] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[39:06] | But why does that matter? | 但为什么要管那些 |
[39:10] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[39:13] | more than I ever thought possible. | 胜过我曾经所能想象的 |
[39:17] | And maybe it took | 也许我需要 |
[39:20] | Kim getting shot to give me the courage to tell you that. | 金挨子弹才能鼓起勇气告诉你 |
[39:26] | – I don’t know. – Yes. | -我说不好 -好的 |
[39:30] | What? | 什么 |
[39:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:50] | And I’ve known since– | 我也一直知道 |
[39:55] | I’ve known for years that I want it to be you and me always. | 我一直知道我想跟你永远在一起 |
[40:12] | Hailey, will you marry me? | 海莉 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[40:15] | You don’t have to do that. I already did the proposal part. | 你不用这样 我已经求过婚了 |
[40:20] | Well, I’m old-fashioned, okay? | 我是个老古董 行吗 |
[40:27] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[40:30] | Yes, I will. | 我愿意 |