时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I’m naming you as my custodian in the adoption. | 我打算让你做我的托管人 领养的事 |
[00:06] | If anything happens to me, | 如果我出了什么事 |
[00:07] | you’re the one who’s gonna take care of Makayla. | 你就要照顾玛凯拉 |
[00:09] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[00:11] | His name is Darrell Miller. | 他叫达雷尔·米勒 |
[00:13] | – As in Deputy Miller? – Her son. | -跟米勒副警司同姓 -是她儿子 |
[00:15] | You just walked us into a major drug operation. | 你刚把我们带进了一个大规模缉毒行动 |
[00:19] | Kent Darby and Roy Walton. | 肯特·达比和罗伊·沃顿 |
[00:21] | Roy tortured Darrell. | 罗伊折磨达雷尔 |
[00:22] | Chicago P.D.! | 芝加哥警署 |
[00:24] | They were trafficking underage kids. | 他们在走私未成年儿童 |
[00:26] | They killed the girls. | 他们杀了女孩们 |
[00:28] | We’re not letting anything get in our way. | 我们不能让任何人坏了我们的事 |
[00:30] | Up against the wall! | 靠墙站好 |
[00:31] | Shut the city down. | 把城市封闭 |
[00:33] | I’m en route to my second location. | 我正在去第二个目标窝点 |
[00:42] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[01:05] | Kim. | 金 |
[01:08] | Kim. | 金 |
[01:13] | Kim, come back. Come back. | 金 回话 回话 |
[01:29] | 50-21, I had a 10-1, 10-1. 4200 South Racine. | 5021 我需要紧急支援 南拉辛街4200号 |
[01:33] | My partner, Officer Kim Burgess, is missing. | 我的搭档 金·伯吉斯警官 失踪了 |
[01:35] | There’s blood, signs of violence. | 有血迹 搏斗的痕迹 |
[01:37] | Squad standby. | 待命 |
[01:39] | Stand by. A 10-1 has been called. | 待命 紧急支援呼叫 |
[01:41] | All units, stay off the air. | 所有小组 不要占用通讯频道 |
[01:43] | Head over to 4200 South Racine. | 赶往南拉辛街4200号 |
[01:51] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[01:54] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[01:59] | Squad, roll every car you’ve got. | 中心 把能征调的警车都派过来 |
[02:01] | I need this street blocked off. I need an ambo here right now. | 我需要封锁这条街 我需要立即派辆救护车来 |
[02:03] | My partner is missing, Officer Kim Burgess. | 我的搭档失踪了 金·伯吉斯警官 |
[02:05] | My partner is missing. | 我的搭档失踪了 |
[02:06] | Kim. | 金 |
[02:08] | – Kim. – Cars are one block out. | -金 -警车还有一个街区 |
[02:13] | Talk to me, Ruzek, what’s going on? | 跟我汇报 鲁塞克 什么情况 |
[02:15] | Sarge, Kim’s car is here. She is not. | 警长 金的车在 人不见了 |
[02:17] | I think somebody grabbed her. I need the team here now. | 我想是有人抓了她 我需要团队立即过来 |
[02:21] | Copy that. We’re on our way. | 收到 我们在路上了 |
[02:23] | Row house is clear. I checked the gangways. | 排屋安全 我检查了过道了 |
[02:25] | There’s nothing except for blood smears. | 除了血迹没有别的 |
[02:27] | I’m guessing they dragged her towards the back, | 我猜他们拖着她往后走了 |
[02:28] | had a car waiting. | 有车在那里等着 |
[02:29] | All right, just show us what you saw first. | 给我们指指你首先看到的 |
[02:32] | All of her gear. Her vest, everything. Her gun. | 她的装备 防弹背心 所有的 她的配枪 |
[02:34] | I mean, she would’ve never taken that off, | 她不可能会把它脱掉的 |
[02:35] | not without a struggle. | 除非经过一番搏斗 |
[02:41] | There’s not enough blood for a major injury. | 血不算多 应该没有严重地受伤 |
[02:43] | If she were dead, they would’ve left the body. | 如果她死了 他们会把尸体扔下的 |
[02:45] | We’ll start knock and talks, pull cameras quick. | 我们这就开始挨门挨户询问 调监控 |
[02:47] | Good. Move. | 很好 行动吧 |
[02:48] | Boss, this is one of Roy’s LKAs. | 头儿 这是罗伊的一处住址 |
[02:50] | I mean, he has to be involved, right? | 他一定与此事有关 对吧 |
[02:52] | He and Kent, they gotta have her. | 他和肯特 她应该在他们手上 |
[02:53] | They drug her back here, had a car waiting, shoved her inside. | 他们把她拖到这里 有车等着 把她扔上车 |
[02:56] | So let’s get some people down here to help find her. | 我们叫些人过来协助我们找到她 |
[02:58] | Call Trudy, have her initiate a Plan IV. | 致电特鲁迪 让她启动四号计划 |
[03:01] | – Kev? – Yeah. | -凯文 -在 |
[03:03] | I want a full perimeter formed, | 我要布置完整的封锁线 |
[03:04] | Burgess’ items bagged and tagged. | 伯吉斯的东西全部装入证物袋并做好标记 |
[03:06] | – Get forensic scrubbing. Let’s go. – Okay. | -让鉴证科仔细查 快去 -好 |
[03:54] | Kent, I’m telling you, we can work this out, okay? | 肯特 我跟你说 我们有话好好说 |
[03:57] | Listen to me. Listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[03:58] | I know you didn’t kill those girls. | 我知道你没杀那些女孩 |
[04:00] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[04:03] | Come on. Kent. | 别这样 肯特 |
[04:05] | I know you didn’t kill those girls or Darrell. | 我知道你没杀那些女孩或达雷尔 |
[04:09] | That was your boss. That was Roy. | 那是你的老大 罗伊干的 |
[04:12] | So just– | 所以… |
[04:15] | We can make it. We can make this all fine. | 没事的 我们大家都可以没事 |
[04:19] | Just fine, but–no! | 没事 但… 不 |
[04:25] | No! | 不 |
[04:31] | God, you stupid bitch. | 你个傻婊子 |
[04:39] | Hey, any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[04:40] | No, not yet, but we’ve still got a block to go. | 还没有 但我们还有一个街区要查 |
[04:42] | – No cams either. – Jesus. | -也没有监控录像 -天啊 |
[04:44] | Closest POD is three blocks out. | 最近的警用摄像头也在三条街区以外 |
[04:45] | How is this happening? What is happening right now? | 怎么会这样 现在要怎么办 |
[04:47] | All right, one thing at a time. | 行了 一个一个来 |
[04:48] | – Let’s work these houses, okay? – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -我们先排查这些房子 -好好好 |
[04:49] | Hey. I got a hit on a POD. Buick Park Avenue. | 警用摄像头上有个发现 别克林荫大道 |
[04:52] | It’s the only car that matches our exact timeline. | 与我们的时间线完全符合的只有这辆车 |
[04:54] | Car might be hot. It’s not from the area. | 车可能是偷的 不是本地的车 |
[04:56] | – Could be our guy. – Let’s go. | -也许是我们要抓的人 -我们走 |
[04:58] | All right, car is registered to a Myra Birkin. | 车辆登记在迈拉·伯金名下 |
[05:00] | She’s 92 years old. Betting it’s stolen. | 她92岁了 我打赌车一定被偷了 |
[05:02] | All right, put it up top. | 好 放出来 |
[05:05] | Time stamp? | 时间戳 |
[05:06] | Eight minutes after Burgess radioed, | 伯吉斯无线通话后八分钟 |
[05:07] | two minutes before Ruzek arrives. | 鲁塞克到达前两分钟 |
[05:09] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[05:14] | There’s not enough for facial rec. | 画面无法进行人脸识别 |
[05:15] | No. Clearly male, white. | 对 明显是男性 白人 |
[05:17] | Could be Kent, could be Roy. I don’t know. | 肯特和罗伊都有可能 我看不出 |
[05:21] | The backseat. | 后座 |
[05:23] | – No. – All right, follow that car. | -不 -顺着车辆查 |
[05:25] | Get out an all call, trace the theft. | 发出紧急警报 追查盗窃车辆情况 |
[05:27] | Find the link to our offenders. | 找出与我们罪犯之间的联系 |
[05:29] | Pull it all, now. | 全体出动 快 |
[05:30] | Come on, let’s keep moving. | 走 我们行动起来 |
[05:34] | Kent. Look at me. | 肯特 看着我 |
[05:38] | You call Roy. | 你打给罗伊 |
[05:41] | You call him, you know he’s gonna kill me. | 你打给他 你知道他会杀了我 |
[05:45] | You call him, that’s like pulling the trigger yourself. | 你打给他 就等于是你亲手开的枪 |
[05:48] | Listen to me, please. | 听我说 拜托 |
[05:49] | Listen to me, okay? It’s a line you can’t uncross. | 听我说 好吗 这是你无法返回的底线 |
[05:53] | You’re gonna live with that the rest of your life. | 你要背负着这事过完下半辈子 |
[05:55] | Why are you saying all this? | 你说这些干什么 |
[05:58] | You don’t know me. | 你都不了解我 |
[06:00] | I think you’re a decent person Kent. | 我觉得你是个好人 肯特 |
[06:03] | – I do, I think you’re a decent– – I’m really not. | -真的 我觉得你是个好… -我真的不是 |
[06:06] | I crossed the line you can’t uncross | 我很久以前就越过了 |
[06:08] | – a long time ago. – I don’t believe that. | -无法返回的底线 -我不信 |
[06:10] | And like it or not, I’m already | 不管你喜不喜欢 我都已经在 |
[06:12] | on the other side, and once you’re there, | 另一边了 而且你一旦过去了 |
[06:15] | once you’re really there… | 你一旦真的过去了 |
[06:20] | There’s no going back. | 就再也回不来了 |
[06:21] | I don’t think you’re on the other side, Kent. | 我觉得你不在另一边 肯特 |
[06:22] | – Kent, listen to me. – Even if you want to. | -肯特 听我说 -即使你想回来 |
[06:45] | Roy. I’ve got a problem. | 罗伊 我遇到麻烦了 |
[06:52] | Hank, I’m here until we find her. | 汉克 不找到她我就不回去 |
[06:54] | Thanks, Trudy. All right, talk to me. | 谢谢 特鲁迪 好 有什么发现 |
[06:56] | Buick Park Avenue was caught by two other cameras | 另外两个摄像头也拍到了那辆别克林荫大道 |
[06:58] | – heading east, then we lost it. – Okay. | -往东行驶 然后就不见了 -好 |
[07:00] | Area has access to I-90, 94, 290, | 那里能通往90 94 290 |
[07:03] | and the 55. | 和55号州际公路 |
[07:03] | State troopers looped in? | 州警介入了吗 |
[07:04] | Yeah, they’re still monitoring toll booths, | 嗯 他们还在监视收费站 |
[07:06] | and they’re sending over cam footage, | 而且他们在发送监控视频 |
[07:07] | but it’s gonna be a lot. | 但会有很多 |
[07:08] | Within 30 seconds you could be | 30秒内 你就可以从那里开到 |
[07:09] | on multiple interstates, dozens of exits. | 多条州际公路 有几十个出口 |
[07:11] | Hey, anything on the auto theft angle? | 偷车贼方面有收获吗 |
[07:13] | Yeah, I got in contact with Ms. Myra. | 嗯 我联系上了迈拉女士 |
[07:14] | She didn’t even know it was stolen, | 她根本不知道车被偷了 |
[07:16] | doesn’t even drive it anymore. | 她都不开那辆车了 |
[07:17] | The car’s been parked on an open access street | 那辆车从二月起就一直停在 |
[07:19] | since February. | 开放的街道上 |
[07:21] | And Patrol? | 巡警那边呢 |
[07:23] | Nothing from the knock-and-talks. | 敲门查问没有收获 |
[07:24] | They’re holding the perimeter till my say so. | 他们还拉着警戒线直到我下令 |
[07:27] | – Well, we can let that go too. – Sarge, wait, what? | -我们可以取消警戒线了 -警长 等等 什么 |
[07:30] | Look, they’re not gonna bring her back to that house. | 听着 他们不会把她带回那栋房子 |
[07:32] | That much we do know, right? | 这点我们知道 对吗 |
[07:35] | We gotta move smart, you understand? | 我们得放聪明点 明白吗 |
[07:37] | We don’t have time to sort through | 我们没时间看一点点看 |
[07:39] | thousands of miles of footage. | 上千份监控录像 |
[07:40] | Let CPIC take that haystack. | 让公共信息中心来大海捞针吧 |
[07:43] | I want us focusing on Roy and Kent. | 我希望你们关注罗伊和肯特 |
[07:46] | Where the hell would they take her? | 他们到底会把她带去哪里 |
[07:48] | All right, let’s get to it. | 好 开始吧 |
[08:09] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[08:12] | No, no, please, I have a daughter! | 不 不 求你了 我有个女儿 |
[08:25] | We’ve got nothing else on Kent. | 我们查不到关于肯特的任何资料 |
[08:26] | We hit everything he’s connected to, | 我们查了跟他有关的一切 |
[08:27] | but there’s a house in Brighton Park | 但布莱顿公园有幢房子 |
[08:28] | that belongs to a Tim Grady. | 属于蒂姆·格雷迪 |
[08:30] | We believe that to be Roy’s uncle. | 我们相信他是罗伊的叔叔 |
[08:32] | All the paperwork is fake, | 所有文件都是伪造的 |
[08:33] | and every utility is in his name. | 但杂费账单都在他名下 |
[08:35] | The place is two miles | 这地方离街上的监控探头 |
[08:36] | from where the Buick was last clocked on the street cam. | 最后一次拍到别克的地方只有两英里 |
[08:38] | Okay, that’s something. Let’s hit it. | 好 这是条线索 我们去看看 |
[08:40] | – We’re working on the warrant. – No, we’re good. Let’s go. | -我们正在申请搜查令 -没关系 我们走 |
[08:42] | Sarge. We’re gonna need proof. | 警长 我们需要证据 |
[08:43] | We are not wasting time, not again. | 我们不能再浪费时间了 |
[08:47] | We got that Buick on surveillance | 我们发现有监控拍到 |
[08:49] | in proximity of the dwelling. | 这辆别克在那幢房子附近 |
[08:51] | That’s all the proof I need. | 这个证据已经足够了 |
[08:53] | Now let’s roll. | 出发 |
[08:57] | Now. | 快 |
[09:03] | We got no Buick out here, Sarge. | 我们在这里没找到别克 警长 |
[09:04] | Kevin and I will announce our office– | 凯文和我先表明身份 |
[09:05] | We’re not knocking, Jay. | 我们不敲门 杰 |
[09:06] | You have no right to hit this door. | 你无权破门而入 |
[09:08] | – Gun! – Take the back. | -有枪 -去后面 |
[09:12] | Tim Grady! Chicago PD. You put your hands up. | 蒂姆·格雷迪 芝加哥警署 把手举起来 |
[09:14] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[09:16] | You got no right coming in here. | 你们无权进来 |
[09:19] | – Where’s your nephew, Roy? – Where’s your warrant? | -你侄子罗伊呢 -你的搜查令呢 |
[09:22] | Here’s your warrant. Where is he? | 这是你要的搜查令 他在哪里 |
[09:24] | – This is a takeout menu. – Where is he? | -这是外卖菜单 -他在哪里 |
[09:26] | Get the hell out of my house. | 滚出我的房子 |
[09:27] | When was the last time you saw Roy? | 你最后一次见到罗伊是什么时候 |
[09:28] | I ain’t talking to you. | 我不跟你说话 |
[09:29] | I am not here to debate with you, you understand me? | 我不是来跟你吵架的 明白吗 |
[09:32] | – What the hell are you doing? – Back up, Kev! | -你到底在干什么 -退后 凯文 |
[09:33] | Take the gun off him, Ruz. | 把枪从他身上拿开 鲁塞克 |
[09:35] | Ruz. Come on, man. | 鲁塞 拜托 哥们 |
[09:38] | You wanna get rolled up in Roy’s crimes? | 你想跟罗伊同流合污吗 |
[09:40] | I don’t know what he’s done. | 我不知道他干了什么 |
[09:41] | He murdered a college kid, | 他杀死了一个大学生 |
[09:42] | three teenage girls, 14, 15 years old. | 三个十四五岁的未成年少女 |
[09:45] | Girls he was pimping out. | 他给那些女孩拉皮条 |
[09:47] | You want to do time for someone who’s selling little girls, | 你想为那个贩卖小女孩的人坐牢吗 |
[09:50] | are you really that stupid? | 你真有那么蠢吗 |
[09:53] | – All right! – Ruz! | -好 -鲁塞 |
[09:54] | Take it easy! | 冷静 |
[09:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:58] | He was here a couple hours ago. | 他几小时前来过 |
[10:00] | Asked to borrow my car. It’s an old Pontiac, 2005. | 问我借车 是辆05年的旧庞蒂亚克 |
[10:04] | Was he alone? | 他一个人吗 |
[10:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:12] | Appreciate that, sir. What color is the Pontiac? | 非常感谢 先生 什么颜色的庞蒂亚克 |
[10:15] | Silver. | 银色 |
[10:16] | We believe the wanted offenders | 我们相信通缉犯 |
[10:17] | are now driving a late model silver Pontiac. | 正驾驶一辆银色新款庞蒂亚克 |
[10:20] | Yo, Ruz. | 喂 鲁塞 |
[10:21] | – I don’t want to do this, – Kev, not right now. | -我不想跟你吵 -凯文 现在不行 |
[10:22] | Neither do I, but somebody’s got to say something | 我也不想 但我们得说点什么 |
[10:24] | if we’re gonna be kicking in doors | 如果我们要破门而入 |
[10:25] | and yelling “Gun” if there’s not a gun. | 在没枪的情况下大喊”有枪” |
[10:26] | Kevin, please, I don’t want to do this. | 凯文 拜托 我不想争这个 |
[10:27] | We didn’t even know if Roy was actually in that house, | 我们都不知道罗伊是否真在那栋房子里 |
[10:29] | we had no clue. | 我们没有线索 |
[10:30] | So that’s what we doing, just making it up as we go? | 所以我们现在就这么干了吗 编故事办案吗 |
[10:32] | You got a better idea? | 你还有更好的主意吗 |
[10:33] | Or are you just preaching to preach? | 还是说你是为了说教而说教 |
[10:34] | Come on, let’s go, man. | 赶紧 我们走 |
[10:35] | Hey, I’m just trying to help, man. | 我是想帮忙 老兄 |
[10:36] | Help save Kim or help save the world? | 帮忙救金 还是帮忙拯救世界 |
[10:39] | You got no right to talk to me like that, | 你没权利这么跟我说话 |
[10:40] | not after what just happened in that house. | 至少在那房子里发生这种事后不行 |
[10:42] | You just put a gun to a man’s head. | 你刚用枪抵着一个人的脑袋 |
[10:44] | Hey, we just got a hit on the Pontiac. | 我们找到了庞蒂亚克的线索 |
[10:45] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[10:54] | – You guys Intelligence? – Yeah. | -你们是情报组的 -对 |
[10:55] | Hey, the marine unit is on its way. | 海军陆战队正过来 |
[10:57] | Car down there is stuck in the mud. | 车在那里 陷进泥土了 |
[10:59] | All right–hey! | 好 喂 |
[11:03] | Kim! | 金 |
[11:06] | Kim! | 金 |
[11:09] | The door’s locked, man. | 门锁着 |
[11:10] | – You got it? – I got it, Ruz. | -你来开门吗 -我来 鲁塞 |
[11:14] | There’s no latch, Jay. Come on, man! | 没有开箱按钮 杰 搞什么 |
[11:16] | I got it. | 我摸到了 |
[13:19] | You guys got anything? Devices, receipts, anything? | 你们找到什么了吗 设备 收据 任何东西 |
[13:22] | Got a jacket and shoes. | 有一件夹克和一双鞋 |
[13:24] | All right, well, you check under the seats, | 好 你检查车底下 |
[13:26] | glove compartment, the center console. | 手套箱 中央控制面板 |
[13:27] | There’s gotta be something in there somewhere. | 肯定在什么地方有线索 |
[13:29] | – Got a phone. – Run it over to CPIC now. | -有手机 -让信息中心查 |
[13:31] | – Yeah, copy. – Thank you. | -收到 -谢谢 |
[13:58] | Still nothing on the Buick. | 别克还是没消息 |
[13:59] | They must be changing cars and dumping them. | 他们肯定换了车 把别克扔了 |
[14:01] | They dumped the Pontiac in the river to hide all the evidence, | 他们把庞蒂亚克开进了河里 藏匿了所有证据 |
[14:04] | so whatever it was that was on those shoes or clothes is gone now. | 无论那衣服和鞋子上有什么线索现在都没了 |
[14:07] | Provider gave us everything they could. | 供应商把所有信息都给我们了 |
[14:09] | The burner belongs to Roy. It’s been off for hours. | 一次性电话属于罗伊 关机好几小时了 |
[14:12] | Last tower it pinged was downtown Madison and State. | 最后收到定位的信号塔在市中心的麦迪逊和国家街 |
[14:14] | Last phone call was from another burner. | 最后一次通话来自另一个一次性电话 |
[14:16] | That phone’s off now too. | 那个电话也关机了 |
[14:17] | So in the past two days, | 过去两天 |
[14:18] | Roy’s called 23 people, sent 9 texts. | 罗伊打了23通电话 发了9条信息 |
[14:21] | That’s 32 phone numbers, 33 if we count the last burner. | 有32个电话号码 算上最后一个有33个 |
[14:23] | Any of those tower dumps match where Burgess was abducted? | 有任何信号塔与伯吉斯被绑架的地方相符吗 |
[14:25] | No, but these guys are smart betting that the phone’s off. | 没有 但这些人很聪明 肯定关机了 |
[14:28] | How many numbers identified as a burner? | 有多少号码是一次性电话 |
[14:29] | Uh, 12. The other 21 are registered. | 12个 另外21个是注册了的 |
[14:31] | So we get names, LKAs, criminal history. | 所以我们有姓名 最后住址 犯罪记录 |
[14:34] | That’s a lot of addresses to chase. | 这里有好多地址 |
[14:35] | Right–we just gotta prove the culpability, | 对 我们只需证明他们有罪 |
[14:37] | and then we get all those warrants | 然后申请所有搜查令 |
[14:38] | and all the tower data from the– | 还有所有的信号塔 |
[14:39] | We don’t have time for all that. | 我们没那么多时间 |
[14:41] | We split up the names, four apiece. | 我们分头突击 一个人四个 |
[14:42] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[14:43] | We’re just gonna the clock up doing knock-and-talks, | 我们只能去敲门问询 |
[14:44] | and if they don’t wanna cooperate, we gotta walk away. | 如果他们不愿意配合 我们只能离开 |
[14:46] | – Jay. – We have no ability to go inside and do a search. | -杰 -我们无权进屋搜查 |
[14:48] | No, Jay’s right. We gotta do more digging. | 不 杰说得对 我们得再多查查 |
[14:51] | We gotta narrow that list down | 我们得缩小名单范围 |
[14:52] | to those who are dirty enough to help Roy. | 找到那些手足够脏 会帮助罗伊的人 |
[14:54] | Sarge, I’m sorry. We do not have time. | 警长 抱歉 我们没有时间 |
[14:56] | We gotta go with what we’ve got. | 我们得用现在手头的信息 |
[14:57] | Any one of these people could know where Roy is, | 这些人中有人知道罗伊在哪 |
[14:59] | where Kent is, where Kim is. | 肯特在哪 金在哪 |
[15:00] | So we chase these addresses, chase these names, | 那我们就查这些地址 这些名字 |
[15:02] | and do what we’ve gotta do, right? | 做我们该做的事 对吗 |
[15:03] | I get it, Adam, I do, but we gotta be smart. | 我理解 亚当 但我们得放聪明点 |
[15:07] | We’ve gotta sort through the facts, find the lead, | 我们得先整理事实 找到线索 |
[15:09] | then we do what we gotta do. So let’s get to work. | 然后做该做的事 开工吧 |
[15:11] | Get those IDs, run the names, and narrow down that list. | 拿到那些人的身份 查名字 缩小名单 |
[15:15] | Are you kidding me? What are we doing? | 你在开玩笑吗 我们在干什么 |
[15:18] | Boss, these guys shot three kids like it was nothing. | 老大 这些人轻飘飘地杀了三个孩子 |
[15:22] | They tortured the deputy supe’s son. | 他们折磨了副警司的儿子 |
[15:24] | I mean, what do you think they’re doing to Kim right now? | 你觉得他们现在在对金做什么 |
[15:27] | No one’s saying we’re not gonna do what’s needed– | 没人说我们不会做需要做的事 |
[15:29] | No, we waste time with all this homework, | 不是 我们干这些都是浪费时间 |
[15:31] | – Kim’s gonna be dead, man. – Adam. | -到时候金就死了 -亚当 |
[15:34] | This is not helping. | 这样帮不上忙 |
[15:35] | You are not helping, you understand me? | 你这样帮不上忙 明白吗 |
[15:38] | So go. | 去吧 |
[15:39] | Just take a walk, get your head straight. | 去走走 清醒一下脑子 |
[15:40] | – Boss. – Get your head straight. Now. | -老大 -去清醒一下头脑 现在就去 |
[15:45] | – Now. – All right. | -现在就去 -好 |
[15:49] | All right, let’s get to work. | 好了 我们工作 |
[15:58] | Ruz. You okay? | 鲁塞 你还好吗 |
[16:04] | Voight’s not wrong. | 博伊特没说错 |
[16:05] | If we gonna find Burgess, we gotta do it right. | 如果我们要找到伯吉斯 我们得做正确 |
[16:07] | We gotta be smart. | 我们得放聪明点 |
[16:08] | We can’t be running around hitting doors, man. | 我们不能像无头苍蝇一样敲门 老兄 |
[16:10] | Yeah, why, are you worried they’ll revoke your woke card? | 怎么 你担心他们会取消你的觉悟卡片吗 |
[16:13] | Why the hell are you even going down that road? | 你干嘛要往那方面想 |
[16:16] | – Burgess is missing. – I know. | -伯吉斯失踪了 -我知道 |
[16:18] | So who cares about right and wrong? | 所以谁在乎对和错 |
[16:20] | Who cares about reform? We need to find her now. | 谁在乎改革 我们现在需要找到他 |
[16:22] | That’s exactly what we’re doing. | 我们正在这么做 |
[16:23] | No, that is not what we are doing. | 不 我们没这么做 |
[16:25] | That’s not what you’re doing, that’s not what they’re doing. | 你没这么做 他们也没这么做 |
[16:28] | I can’t get ten words out | 我一句话都说不完整 |
[16:29] | without somebody finding some sort of problem, | 就有人跳出来说这不行那不行 |
[16:31] | wanting a warrant, | 想要搜查令 |
[16:32] | wanting to politely knock on some punk’s door. | 想要礼貌地敲混混家的门 |
[16:34] | I’m sorry, that’s the law. | 抱歉 那就是法律 |
[16:37] | Yeah, the law. Here we go. | 对 法律 又来了 |
[16:38] | Come on, man. We all wanna find her. | 拜托 老兄 我们都想找到她 |
[16:41] | But you don’t get to change the rules just because it’s Kim. | 但你不能因为这是金就改变规矩 |
[16:44] | I most certainly can. | 我当然可以 |
[16:46] | I can, precisely because it is Kim. | 我可以 尤其因为这是金 |
[16:49] | And if you can’t understand that | 如果你不能理解这点 |
[16:51] | because you’re too busy checking boxes, kissing ass, | 因为你忙着循规蹈矩 拍人马屁 |
[16:53] | then I don’t know what to say to you. | 那我不知道该对你说什么了 |
[16:55] | Watch yourself. | 你说话注意点 |
[16:56] | Kev, I know that we don’t agree on everything, | 凯文 我知道我们很多事意见不一 |
[16:58] | but I would think in this situation, right now, | 但我认为这种情况 现在 |
[17:01] | with Kim missing, you could put all that other crap aside. | 金失踪了 你可以把那些破事都放一边 |
[17:04] | See that this is a different situation. | 因为现在是个不同的情况 |
[17:07] | Take a day off from being a proud reformist. | 就一天 不要做自豪的改革者了 |
[17:10] | Oh, don’t step to me! | 别靠近我 |
[17:25] | – Stop! – What the hell are you doing? | -住手 -你们在干什么 |
[17:26] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[17:28] | Stop it! Calm down! Calm down! Stop! | 住手 冷静 冷静 住手 |
[17:31] | Enough! Enough! We are not doing this! | 够了 够了 我们不能起内讧 |
[17:36] | Someone we love is missing. | 我们爱的人失踪了 |
[17:39] | Every second we waste on this | 浪费在争执上的每一秒 |
[17:40] | is a second we’re not focused on her. | 都是我们没专注找她的时间 |
[18:17] | I just want her back. | 我只想让她回来 |
[18:20] | I don’t know why that’s such a radical idea. | 我不知道为什么这种想法算激进 |
[18:23] | I get it, but we can’t run around the city | 我明白 但我们不能绕着整个城市跑 |
[18:25] | acting like a bunch of cowboys right now. | 像一群毫无头绪的牛仔一样 |
[18:27] | It’s a waste of time. | 那是浪费时间 |
[18:32] | Look, I hope and pray that we find her and that she’s okay. | 听着 我希望并祈祷找到她时 她安然无恙 |
[18:38] | But if we don’t, | 但如果我们做不到 |
[18:40] | if the worst-case scenario actually plays out… | 如果最坏的结局出现了 |
[18:46] | You need to be there for Makayla. | 你得去照顾玛凯拉 |
[18:50] | You’re her guardian. You took that pledge. | 你是她的监护人 你发誓了 |
[18:54] | That little girl is gonna need you, | 那个小女孩需要你 |
[18:56] | so you can’t go running around, acting crazy, crossing lines. | 所以你不能满城乱跑 行事鲁莽 越界办案 |
[18:59] | One wrong move and you could be out of a job or worse. | 一个错误决定 你可能就失去工作 甚至更甚 |
[19:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:28] | That worst-case scenario, it’s not gonna happen. | 那个最坏的结局 不会发生 |
[19:32] | It’s just not. | 绝对不会 |
[20:27] | Don’t die. | 别死 |
[20:30] | Don’t die. | 别死 |
[21:22] | Where are we at with Roy’s burner? | 罗伊的一次性电话怎么样了 |
[21:23] | We’re still waiting on cell tower dumps, | 我们还在等信号塔分析 |
[21:25] | but we narrowed it down to a list of names of people | 但我们缩小了名单 |
[21:26] | who live alone and have a criminal history. | 独居和有犯罪记录的 |
[21:28] | – How many? – Nine. | -多少人 -九个 |
[21:29] | All right, so we’re down to nine. | 好 现在只有9人了 |
[21:31] | But the other angle is the Buick. | 但另一个角度是别克车 |
[21:33] | CPIC is going through every interstate camera possible. | 信息中心查了所有洲际监控 |
[21:35] | The car hasn’t shown up torched, | 车也没有发现被烧毁 |
[21:37] | and we’re still waiting on that BOLO. | 我们还在等通缉 |
[21:38] | There’s no way in the world they’re driving this car around | 他们绝不可能开车满地跑 |
[21:40] | magically avoiding surveillance cams. | 却神奇地躲过所有监控 |
[21:41] | Right, so the cars gotta be out there somewhere. | 对 所以车肯定停在了哪里 |
[21:43] | If we find it, there’s gonna be evidence, | 如果我们找到 就会有证据 |
[21:44] | maybe even cams at the location. | 甚至能找到相应的监控 |
[21:45] | I agree, but we still gotta find it, Jay. | 我同意 但我们得找到车 杰 |
[21:48] | I know that, but it might be a better use of our time chasing the Buick | 我知道 但我们该追查别克这条线索 |
[21:50] | than doing slow knock-and-talks without warrants. | 而不是没有搜查令就去别人家问话 |
[21:57] | Well why don’t we chase both? | 不如我们两头出击 |
[21:59] | I’ve got 20 patrol officers on standby. | 我有二十个巡逻队员待命 |
[22:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:02] | Have them work with Jay and Kevin. | 让他们跟杰和凯文合作 |
[22:04] | They can scour PODs and surveillance cameras, | 查警察监控和监控录像 |
[22:06] | find that Buick. | 找到那辆别克车 |
[22:08] | Meantime, you two are with me. | 与此同时 你们俩跟我来 |
[22:10] | We’re gonna split up these nine names, | 我们把分头查这九个名字 |
[22:11] | start knocking and talking. Let’s go. | 开始敲门问人 走吧 |
[22:23] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[22:26] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[22:29] | Hailey, you got anything? | 海莉 你那边有动静吗 |
[22:30] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[22:39] | Place is vacant. | 这地方没人 |
[22:40] | Son of a bitch. | 贱人 |
[22:43] | Okay, oh for one. Let’s move. | 好 一栋没戏 我们走 |
[22:46] | – It’s already almost 5:00. – So? | -已经快五点了 -所以呢 |
[22:48] | Makayla’s babysitter leaves at 6:00. | 玛凯拉的保姆六点走 |
[22:53] | Do you have her number? | 你有她电话吗 |
[22:55] | I don’t even know her name. | 我都不知道她的名字 |
[23:01] | All right, three more houses. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 好 还有三栋房子 赶紧赶紧 |
[23:10] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[23:12] | What the hell is this? | 这算什么 |
[23:13] | – Where’s Roy Walton? – What? | -罗伊·沃顿在哪 -什么 |
[23:16] | Roy Walton. | 罗伊·沃顿 |
[23:18] | – Where is he? – He’s not here. | -他在哪 -他不在这里 |
[23:19] | He hasn’t been here for weeks. | 他已经好几周没来了 |
[23:21] | That’s not good enough. | 这不够好 |
[23:26] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[23:27] | Look, he’s been talking to you. | 听着 他跟你说过话 |
[23:32] | So when he’s feeling heat, | 所以当他害怕时 |
[23:34] | when he wants to disappear, where does he go? | 当他需要消失时 他会去哪 |
[23:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:47] | I’m asking one last time. | 我再问最后一次 |
[23:50] | And you are gonna tell me what you know. | 而你要告诉我你知道什么 |
[23:58] | Because if you don’t… | 因为如果你不说 |
[24:07] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[24:09] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[24:10] | CPIC searched every interstate POD for that Buick, | 信息中心检查了所有洲际的警用监控找别克 |
[24:12] | and all they have are the two surveillance hits that we already had. | 他们只找到了我们已经有了的两处监控 |
[24:15] | And we have Patrol everywhere, | 我们在所有地方派驻了巡逻 |
[24:17] | monitoring all tolls. | 监控所有收费站 |
[24:20] | But if they knew that, then the smart move | 但如果他们知道 那聪明的做法 |
[24:22] | would be to stay away from the interstates. | 就是不走洲际道路 |
[24:24] | And get off the damn streets all together. | 并完全离开街道 |
[24:26] | And if they got off the streets, | 如他们没在街上开车 |
[24:27] | that’s why we can’t find them on a cam. | 那我们肯定无法在监控上看到他们 |
[24:28] | I bet they dumped the car near the last surveillance hit. | 我打赌他们肯定在最后监控拍到后弃车了 |
[24:31] | Possible. | 有可能 |
[24:32] | We could try a foot grid. | 我们可以步行搜查 |
[24:33] | It would have to be really wide, | 那地方应该很广 |
[24:35] | account for all the blind spots. | 还需要搜查所有盲点 |
[24:36] | We’d need a lot of cops and a lot of time. | 我们需要很多警察和很多时间 |
[24:39] | Thats all we’ve got, so let’s do it. | 这是我们的所有线索 出发吧 |
[24:40] | – Yeah. – Let’s do it. | -好 -来吧 |
[24:42] | I haven’t seen Roy in five years. | 我已经五年没见罗伊了 |
[24:43] | He called you last week. We have records. | 他上周打给了你 我们有记录 |
[24:45] | Yeah. My father just passed. Talked for one minute. | 对 我父亲刚去世 我们讲了一分钟的话 |
[24:48] | I know who Roy is. I want nothing to do with him. | 我知道罗伊是什么货色 我不想与他有牵连 |
[24:51] | Do you mind if we come inside and take a peek? | 你介意我们进去看看吗 |
[24:53] | Help yourself. | 请便 |
[24:57] | How can these guys just disappear? | 这些人怎么可能凭空消失 |
[24:58] | That’s four houses and nothing. | 四栋房子 一无所获 |
[24:59] | The first house is vacant, | 第一栋房子是空的 |
[25:00] | the next three are owned by legitimate citizens. It’s– | 之后三个是遵纪守法的市民所有 这… |
[25:04] | – What? – It’s almost like Voight cherry-picked the leads. | -怎么了 -这简直就像博伊特挑了线索 |
[25:06] | He took the addresses that actually matter. | 他拿走了有用的地址 |
[25:57] | Hey, Roy. | 罗伊 |
[26:05] | No, you ain’t getting out that back door. | 不 你不能从后门走了 |
[26:07] | I jammed it up from the other side. | 我把另一侧堵住了 |
[26:10] | You’re stuck right here with me, just the two of us. | 你跟我困在这了 就我们俩 |
[26:14] | Me and you. | 你和我 |
[26:19] | Now you’re gonna tell me where Officer Kim Burgess is. | 现在你要告诉我伯吉斯警官在哪 |
[26:24] | Kiss my ass. | 去死吧 |
[26:35] | Voight’s phone is off. | 博伊特手机关机了 |
[26:37] | Yeah, he’s not answering his radio, either. | 对 他也不回复无线电 |
[26:38] | It’s almost 6:00, Adam. | 快六点了 亚当 |
[26:39] | How is this helping? We’re wasting time. | 这能帮到什么 我们在浪费时间 |
[26:41] | We need the real leads. We need to find Voight. | 我们需要真正的线索 我们需要找到博伊特 |
[26:44] | I agree, but you can’t come. | 我同意 但你不能来 |
[26:49] | Don’t be ridiculous. Come on, let’s go. | 别说笑了 来吧 我们走 |
[26:51] | You need to go be with Makayla. | 你需要去陪玛凯拉 |
[26:52] | I need to find Kim! | 我得找到金 |
[26:56] | You need to let us focus on that. | 你得让我们干这件事 |
[26:59] | And you need to go be with Makayla. | 你只需要去陪玛凯拉 |
[27:02] | Adam, look how scared you are right now. | 亚当 看看你现在有多害怕 |
[27:05] | Think about how scared Makayla’s gonna be. | 想想玛凯拉该有多害怕 |
[27:08] | She needs you. You gotta go. | 她需要你 你得过去 |
[27:14] | I can’t just give up. I mean– | 我不能放弃 这个 |
[27:15] | You’re not giving up, man. | 你没有放弃 兄弟 |
[27:18] | You’re doing what Kim would want you to do. | 你在做金希望你做的事 |
[27:23] | We are not gonna stop. | 我们不会停手 |
[27:25] | We are gonna hit every house, | 我们会检查每栋房子 |
[27:26] | we are gonna chase every lead until we find her. | 我们会追查所有线索 直到找到她 |
[27:31] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:35] | You’ve gotta go. | 你得走了 |
[27:56] | Where’s Kim Burgess? | 金·伯吉斯在哪 |
[27:58] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[28:01] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[28:20] | – Jay, anything? – Not yet. | -杰 有发现吗 -暂时没有 |
[28:22] | We’re doing a foot grid in a two-mile radius | 我们在进行方圆两英里的徒步搜查 |
[28:24] | from the last POD that clocked the Buick. | 从监控最后拍到别克的地方开始 |
[28:26] | It’ll take time. | 会需要时间 |
[28:27] | Yeah, okay. Copy that. | 好 收到 |
[28:53] | – No, no. – Sit down. | -不不 -坐下 |
[28:57] | I told that other guy everything, okay? | 我告诉了另外一个人一切 好吗 |
[28:59] | Everything. | 一切 |
[29:00] | All right. Tell me what you told him. | 好 那把你告诉他的告诉我 |
[29:11] | I’m never gonna talk. | 我绝不会开口 |
[29:14] | Never. | 绝对不会 |
[29:15] | Yeah, we’ll see about that. | 嗯 我们走着瞧 |
[29:17] | We got all day, Roy. | 时间还久着呢 罗伊 |
[29:19] | I still ain’t gonna do no talking, | 我还是不会告诉你什么 |
[29:21] | so that won’t do no good. | 所以这没好处 |
[29:24] | Or help the lady cop. | 或帮到那个女警察 |
[29:28] | Or her daughter. | 或她女儿 |
[29:41] | – There’s nothing east. – Nothing west. | -东侧没有 -西侧没有 |
[29:44] | Let’s keep moving. | 我们接着找 |
[29:46] | Murphy, meet me on the corner. | 墨菲 街角汇合 |
[29:52] | Keep going! | 继续啊 |
[29:53] | When the real cops see my face, they’re gonna let me go. | 当真正的警察看到我的脸时 他们会放我走 |
[29:58] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[30:06] | Hailey, what are you doing here? | 海莉 你来这干什么 |
[30:13] | Did he tell you where she is? | 他告诉你她在哪了吗 |
[30:17] | No. | 没有 |
[30:19] | Jay and the others, did they find anything? | 杰和其他人 他们找到什么了吗 |
[30:21] | No. | 没有 |
[30:28] | Jay. | 杰 |
[30:30] | Check that out. | 看那个 |
[30:42] | Kev, you see that? Hazard lights. | 凯文 你看到了吗 双闪 |
[30:45] | 50-21, George, I got a possible on the Buick. | 5021G 找到可能的别克车 |
[30:48] | It’s a junkyard. 47th and Pershing. | 在垃圾场 47街和博兴街 |
[30:49] | I need some cars. | 我需要一些车 |
[30:50] | 50-21, George. Units en route. | 5021G 各单位正赶来 |
[30:52] | You’re gonna tell me where Kim Burgess is. | 你要告诉我金·伯吉斯在哪 |
[30:56] | Kim? Kim! | 金 金 |
[30:59] | – Stop. – Tell me! | -住手 -告诉我 |
[31:01] | We’re here. If you can hear me, we’re here. | 我们在这 如果你能听到 我们在这 |
[31:03] | She’s been shot. Kev, she’s got a pulse. | 她中枪了 凯文 她还有脉搏 |
[31:06] | It’s shallow, but she’s got one. | 很浅 但还有脉搏 |
[31:12] | I’ve got keys here. | 钥匙在这 |
[31:13] | If this starts, we’re going. | 如果车能打着 我们就走 |
[31:14] | You’re gonna tell me. Tell me! | 你要告诉我 告诉我 |
[31:15] | Sarge, stop! | 警长 住手 |
[31:17] | Come on! | 快来 |
[31:18] | – 50-21, David, emergency 10-1. – Tell me! | -5021D 紧急呼叫中心 -告诉我 |
[31:21] | We’ve recovered our officer. En route. | 我们找到警官 正在路上 |
[31:22] | They found her. Sarge, they found her! | 他们找到她了 警长 他们找到她了 |
[31:24] | We have an officer down. Detail initiated immediately. | 一位警官倒下 已派遣救护车 |
[31:26] | Offender dead in the warehouse. | 嫌犯在仓库死亡 |
[31:28] | – Get these streets shut down. – We don’t have emergency lights. | -封闭所有街道 -我们没有警用灯 |
[31:31] | We’re in the Buick. | 我们在别克车里 |
[31:32] | – Let’s go. – We got you. We got you. | -快走 -我们来了 我们来了 |
[31:38] | – Is she alive? – Jay, is she okay? | -她还活着吗 -杰 她没事吧 |
[31:40] | She’s got a pulse. It’s shallow. | 她有脉搏 很微弱 |
[31:44] | We’re taking her to Med now. | 我们正带她去医院 |
[31:49] | She was shot twice, center mass. | 她中了两枪 都在腹部 |
[31:50] | One round is through and through. | 一枪打穿 |
[31:51] | The other one never exited. She’s bleeding. | 另一枪子弹还在体内 她在流血 |
[31:54] | She’s been bleeding the whole time. | 她一直在流血 |
[31:55] | – No, no, no, no! No! – Hailey. | -不不不 -海莉 |
[31:57] | Hailey, get your hands off of me. | 海莉 放开我 |
[32:00] | Just back up. Back up, Sarge. We found her. | 后退 后退 警长 我们找到她了 |
[32:01] | It’s over now. It’s over now. | 结束了 结束了 |
[32:03] | All right? Let’s–let’s not do this. | 好吗 我们 我们别这样 |
[32:05] | We are not gonna be this. It’s not who we are. | 我们不要这样 这不是我们的为人 |
[32:07] | Who we are? | 我们的为人 |
[32:09] | Are you kidding me? Who we are? | 你逗我吗 我们的为人 |
[32:12] | I mean, what did you think we were gonna do, huh? | 你觉得我们该怎么做 |
[32:16] | What, you want me to bring him down | 怎么 你想让我逮捕他 |
[32:17] | to the district, arrest him? | 押回局里 扣上吗 |
[32:19] | Should I call Internal Affairs, the mayor? | 我要把内务部 市长叫来吗 |
[32:24] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[32:27] | Hailey, I didn’t want you to come here. | 海莉 我不想让你来这里 |
[32:30] | I didn’t tell you to come here. | 我没让你来这里 |
[32:32] | I wanted to come here. I wanted to find Kim. | 我想来 我想找到金 |
[32:35] | And we did. | 我们也找到了 |
[32:37] | Not because of this, but we did. | 不是因为这个 但我们找到了 |
[32:39] | Hailey. Hailey, you need to go. | 海莉 海莉 你得走了 |
[32:42] | No. I’m here. | 不 我留在这 |
[32:44] | What, are you going to kill him? | 怎么 你要杀了他吗 |
[32:45] | That’s what you’re telling me right now? | 你现在是想跟我说这个吗 |
[32:46] | I’m telling you to get the hell out of here. | 我让你赶紧离开这里 |
[32:48] | No. We’re bringing him in, Sarge. | 不 我们要逮捕他 警长 |
[32:50] | Did you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[32:54] | No, go ahead. Take a look at him. | 不是 去吧 去看看他 |
[32:56] | Go ahead. Look at him. | 去吧 看看他 |
[32:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:04] | Hailey. Listen to me. | 海莉 听我说 |
[33:08] | I never called that in. | 我没上报 |
[33:11] | There’s no record of me being here. | 所以没有我来这里的记录 |
[33:12] | We’ll bring him in anyway. It’s the right thing to do. | 那我们也要逮捕他 这是正确的事 |
[33:14] | The right thing? Are you kidding me? | 正确的事 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[33:15] | You wanna talk about the right thing? | 你想说正确的事吗 |
[33:19] | Hailey, if you wanted to be more, | 海莉 如果你想更有建树 |
[33:21] | you should’ve thought of that before you came here. | 你来之前就应该想到这些 |
[33:26] | I mean, just because your stomach can’t handle it | 就因为你自己不能承受 |
[33:28] | ’cause you’re scared, it doesn’t change the reality. | 因为你害怕 并不能改变现实 |
[33:33] | You’re here now, | 你现在在这里了 |
[33:35] | and you knew exactly what to expect when you came here. | 你也很清楚自己来这会看到什么 |
[33:40] | You wanted it, didn’t you? | 你也希望如此 不是吗 |
[33:44] | Now you know. Now you know. | 现在你知道了 现在你知道了 |
[33:49] | This is what it feels like. | 这就是那种感觉 |
[33:53] | – We’re bringing him in. – We can’t, Hailey. | -我们要逮捕他 -不行 海莉 |
[33:55] | After everything that you have spat at me, | 你训斥了我那么多 |
[33:59] | that I can’t handle it, | 说我处理不了 |
[34:02] | that I’m not gonna be able to sleep at night, | 说我晚上不能睡觉 |
[34:03] | that I’m not you, you’re right, Sarge. | 说我不是你 你说得对 警长 |
[34:07] | I’m not you. | 我不是你 |
[34:09] | But I am here now, and there’s no going back. | 但我现在来了 也没有回头路了 |
[34:14] | So you go cross whatever line you’re gonna cross, | 所以你可以去越过你要越的界限 |
[34:17] | but you remember that you are | 但你记住你也在 |
[34:18] | dragging me to the other side with you. | 拉着我跟你去另一边 |
[34:23] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[34:27] | There’s still a way out of this. | 这事还有出路 |
[34:30] | We come up with a story, a good story. | 我们编个故事 一个可信的故事 |
[34:34] | He ran, he grabbed a weapon. | 他逃跑了 拿到了武器 |
[34:37] | We sell it up the chain. | 我们能让上头相信 |
[34:43] | Please. | 求你了 |
[35:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:09] | Okay, we’ll bring him in. | 好 我们逮捕他 |
[35:41] | Drop your weapon! Drop your weapon now! | 放下武器 放下武器 |
[35:44] | Drop his weapon! | 放下他的武器 |
[35:46] | Drop it, Roy! Roy, drop it! | 放下 罗伊 罗伊 放下 |
[35:57] | Hailey. No, no, no! | 海莉 不不不 |
[35:58] | Do not touch him. Don’t touch. | 别碰他 别碰 |
[36:06] | – He was gonna shoot you. – Yes. | -他要用枪打你 -对 |
[36:08] | He was gonna shoot you. | 他要用枪打你 |
[36:09] | I saw he had your gun, and I–I saw– | 我看到他拿着你的枪 我看到 |
[36:10] | Yes. Hailey. | 对 海莉 |
[36:13] | Hailey, yes. | 海莉 对 |
[36:17] | Hailey, you did the right thing. | 海莉 你做得对 |
[36:29] | You gotta go home now. | 你得回家了 |
[36:35] | I got this. | 剩下的我来 |
[36:39] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[36:57] | Just give me one second. There you go, kiddo. | 给我一会 给你 宝贝 |
[37:03] | She’s there? | 她在那吗 |
[37:04] | Yeah, they’re with her right now. | 在 医生正帮她处理 |
[37:10] | I’m staying on the phone. I’m not going anywhere. | 我不挂电话 哪儿也不去 |
[37:12] | Appreciate you, bro. | 谢谢 老兄 |
[37:55] | She’s lost a lot of blood, | 她流了好多血 |
[37:57] | uh, but she’s fighting. | 但她还扛着 |
[38:37] | I thought you were meeting me at the hospital? | 我以为你要去医院见我 |
[38:40] | Yeah, I am. | 是啊 |
[38:43] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[38:45] | She’s still in surgery, | 她还在做手术 |
[38:46] | so we’re not gonna know more until she’s out, | 所以在她出来前我们不知道更多情况 |
[38:48] | but you know, Burgess is tough. | 但你知道 伯吉斯很不屈不挠 |
[38:51] | She’s strong as hell. She’s been through the worst, | 她很坚强 她经历过地狱 |
[38:54] | and she’s made her way back. | 而且她活着回来了 |
[38:58] | Did you and Voight find any leads? | 你和博伊特找到线索了吗 |
[39:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:11] | All right, well, Will’s meeting us there, | 好 威尔在那里等我们 |
[39:12] | so we should get going. | 我们得走了 |
[39:13] | I love you, Jay. | 我爱你 杰 |
[39:17] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:23] | You’re just so decent, and I just– | 你这么正直 而我却… |
[39:32] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:34] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[39:39] | I don’t wanna be without you. | 我不想过没有你的日子 |
[39:43] | You’re not gonna be. | 你不会的 |
[39:50] | Maybe we should get married. | 或许我们该结婚 |
[39:56] | I’m serious. Let’s get married. | 我是认真的 我们结婚吧 |